PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Rickers
11-26-20, 13:25
Picked up a sexy little thing last night in old bullhead. She was a tiny black girl with curly hair and very petite and said she was 23 years old. Pulled up and asked her if she needed a ride and she hoped in. Found a nice dark spot and she went to work. Very nice BBBJ with cim for $40. Said she was staying in Laughlin but was from kingman. Definitely not one of the usual drugged up zombies that roam the area.

Rickers
12-01-20, 11:36
Be careful this one is a cash and dash in Bullhead. Goes by Angela Pepper.

Kirkd9
12-03-20, 08:31
Be careful this one is a cash and dash in Bullhead. Goes by Angela PepperShe advertise someplace?

Rickers
12-03-20, 14:42
She advertise someplace?I am not sure if she is advertising but was an old craigslist contact that just got hold of me. Best to avoid.

PaulOxy
03-21-21, 02:13
Didn't partake but wished I could. Looked like she was being directed by a couple of older SW's. We were there maybe 40 minutes, getting gas, munchies and things and she was busy. She looked clean, not drugged out and seemed to enjoy herself.

IntheAlley
08-07-21, 00:24
I'm new to Kingman so bear with me on location. I was near Andy Divine & I-40, on one of the back streets when I was flagged down by a SW. She has definitely seen better days but was probably beautiful in her day. White, 30's to early 40's and a full rack. I didn't stop as I had places to be. Several days later, I went to the same general area and saw two ladies under a tree. They weren't looking my direction and there was traffic so I didn't get a good look. Drove around and was unable to find the spot they were at. Does anyone have info about SW's in the area?

Rickers
08-27-21, 22:20
I'm new to Kingman so bear with me on location. I was near Andy Divine & I-40, on one of the back streets when I was flagged down by a SW. She has definitely seen better days but was probably beautiful in her day. White, 30's to early 40's and a full rack. I didn't stop as I had places to be. Several days later, I went to the same general area and saw two ladies under a tree. They weren't looking my direction and there was traffic so I didn't get a good look. Drove around and was unable to find the spot they were at. Does anyone have info about SW's in the area?It's very much hit and miss in kingman. Many homeless in the area so they probably aren't SW. Many women hang out behind Terribles gas station or along that street. There is also the truck stop across the street that I've seen women. Most of those women will certainly oblige you for a couple of bucks though but they are usually cracked out.

Sphyn
09-15-22, 20:40
Is it still dead out there or have things increased in BHC / Laughlin?

Rickers
09-16-22, 13:48
Is it still dead out there or have things increased in BHC / Laughlin?Still pretty dead but finding many more zombie crackheads coming out with the nicer weather approaching.

Sphyn
09-16-22, 15:23
Hey Rickers,

Thanks for the update.

I stay away with that weather LOL, but when it's nice there, its great spot to gamble and enjoy the desert.

Heard there has been a few storms out there.

Probably head out later next month as I pass by.

Still pretty dead but finding many more zombie crackheads coming out with the nicer weather approaching.

Sphyn
09-16-22, 15:24
Are Marina and Hancock still good?

Rickers
09-16-22, 17:55
Are Marina and Hancock still good?I would add the park and circle k up the street.

Rickers
09-16-22, 17:56
Hey Rickers,

Thanks for the update.

I stay away with that weather LOL, but when it's nice there, its great spot to gamble and enjoy the desert.

Heard there has been a few storms out there.

Probably head out later next month as I pass by.Definitely! October is beautiful.

Rickers
09-19-22, 20:32
Anyone happen to run across the scarecrow woman around town? She had some blue dye in part of her hair when I saw her. She had a fake tit. Yes just one, LOL. I guess the other one had burst awhile back. Hit it from the back and make sure the motel mirror is on the proper side. She had a pair of jeans with only one leg cut into shorts, LOL. She definitely fit in with kingman.

Rickers
09-19-22, 21:40
Anyone happen to run across the scarecrow woman around town? She had some blue dye in part of her hair when I saw her. She had a fake tit. Yes just one, LOL. I guess the other one had burst awhile back. Hit it from the back and make sure the motel mirror is on the proper side. She had a pair of jeans with only one leg cut into shorts, LOL. She definitely fit in with kingman.Here's a picture.

Rickers
09-20-22, 22:15
Pm for details but offering FS for $70 in a kingman daily.

PotShot
09-26-22, 01:58
I only go to town about every 2 weeks but I've seen one out on Stockton Hill the last 5 trips to town. Skinny white woman who looks black from a distance from obviously spending too much time in the sun. Her face looks like an old Harley Davidson saddle bag from the 50's so I can't really guess her age. I've seen her get picked up though and surprisingly she is gone with someone within minutes of appearing. I see her usually around the 40 but I have seen her as far north as Gordan and as far south as the graveyard. She doesn't walk like a a tweaker though and looks bathed with clean jeans and shirt. Just a little too harsh looking in the face for me.

There is another more doable one I've seen out twice in the 99 cent store parking lot. Fairly decent looking homeless chick. She has a well equipped backpack, seems well groomed and doesn't act like a tweaker either. She offered to play if I paid for her to get a room. I had to hit Tractor Supply and told her to hang out and I'll be back in minute but when I got out of the store the local constable was having a chat with her. I saw her out there again last Monday but as I was turning into the parking lot the constable was in front of me rolling on her again. He drove right by Leatherface who was on the other side of the street scoping traffic and didn't give her a second glance. Not his type either I guess.

PotShot
09-28-22, 19:34
I tried to get a hold of She's Back per Rickers referral yesterday while running errands in town. No luck. The number just went to a generic recording that the person is unavailable but still went to voicemail. I left a message and continued with my errands. I suspect she has a booker since the number comes up in a lot of stripper employment adds. No one returned my call oh well. My last errand was to hit Crown Liquor for a premium cigar which I haven't had in a long time. I was heading west on Northern toward Banks and there was a slim redhead middle aged tweaker who didn't look worn out wearing torn jeans and a white T-shirt walking in the dirt going east on the north side. We made eye contact and she smiled and waived. I was more focused on getting my cigar than laid and I was still waiting a bit for a callback from She's Back or her booker. I got my cigar and backtracked figuring I'd spot her again in the hood and by that time I had given up on the other. I spotted her. Right at the flood control squatting behind a big but skimpy creosote Bush dropping a deuce. She was in mid grunt but still smiled and waived at me again as I went by. Yeah I just went home. Also don't PM me for the other one's number that's Rickers find and his call on who gets it.

Rickers
10-04-22, 13:26
I tried to get a hold of She's Back per Rickers referral yesterday while running errands in town. No luck. The number just went to a generic recording that the person is unavailable but still went to voicemail. I left a message and continued with my errands. I suspect she has a booker since the number comes up in a lot of stripper employment adds. No one returned my call oh well. My last errand was to hit Crown Liquor for a premium cigar which I haven't had in a long time. I was heading west on Northern toward Banks and there was a slim redhead middle aged tweaker who didn't look worn out wearing torn jeans and a white T-shirt walking in the dirt going east on the north side. We made eye contact and she smiled and waived. I was more focused on getting my cigar than laid and I was still waiting a bit for a callback from She's Back or her booker. I got my cigar and backtracked figuring I'd spot her again in the hood and by that time I had given up on the other. I spotted her. Right at the flood control squatting behind a big but skimpy creosote Bush dropping a deuce. She was in mid grunt but still smiled and waived at me again as I went by. Yeah I just went home. Also don't PM me for the other one's number that's Rickers find and his call on who gets it.Pretty sure she is either gone or lost her phone but I haven't seen or heard from her in about a week. I know that at least 4 of you guys were able to see her so let me know if she's still around.

Rickers
10-04-22, 23:41
OK guys, I just saw her again tonight and she has a new number. Send a message for details and I'll hook you all up.

Her room is only paid through Thursday morning so don't wait.

EightMexicans
10-05-22, 01:47
OK guys, I just saw her again tonight and she has a new number. Send a message for details and I'll hook you all up.

Her room is only paid through Thursday morning so don't wait.Can't message you, your inbox is full.

Rickers
10-06-22, 19:15
Can't message you, your inbox is full.I cleared out my inbox and hope the ones who saw her enjoyed themselves. She not a superstar but this is kingman and the price is right.

Rickers
10-06-22, 19:34
Found myself in Bullhead today and decided to go zombie hunting. They were everywhere today. Started off 1st in needles where I found Chris this morning. She is that rather tall thinner Indian that hangs out by the smoke shop. I have seen her numerous times in the last 12 months or so. I usually give her $20 for her BBBJ skills. She's usually around early mornings or evenings. She doesn't catch real well but for the $ she can't be beat. Unfortunately she has never had a phone and states the she is forbidden from owning one. Needles has a few of these girls running around actually. About 2 years ago I found one who I saw about a dozen times. She was ugly as fuck but had huge tits and I never paid more than $20. She was always high and one time she told me that she had the money she owed me and gave me my BBBJ and $250 . I guess that was a rebate on all my previous business, LOL.

Once in bullhead I found the Skater girl Christine who I hadn't seen for awhile but is always ready to Polish me off for around $30. She's usually high but manageable and gives a decent BBBJ as well.

Lastly I ran across Sarah who is a latina user unfortunately but tries to keep it together and always gives wonderful head for $40.

Most of these girls are around the circle k on marina. Happy hunting!

Rickers
10-25-22, 10:47
Was back in Bullhead yesterday and decided that I would troll for a zombie to get some quick head. Didn't take long before I found Christine the skateboard chick who usually can take care of business. Picked her up and she was just the right amount of high, LOL. You definitely want them high but not too high if you know what I mean, LOL. Found a quiet spot and she did an adequate job for $30. Wish these girls could keep a phone.

PotShot
11-01-22, 23:26
I got another laundromat non pro find in Kingman of all places. A young divorced good looking brunette with 2 young kids same daddy this one. Been seeing her the last couple weekends. I'm not sure what her angle is or if there is one. She's young enough to be my daughter, her kids call me grandpa for fun, she knows I'm pretty much living paycheck to paycheck and living off grid on a worthless piece of payed for dirt and knows I'm fixed. Other than burning some gas and taking them to dinner it hasn't cost me anything for two nights of young pussy. I saw a picture of her deceased dad and of her ex and I do look a lot like both of them so I figure it is a daddy thing. She works, makes more money than me, has a nanny, mother is in a nursing home and no siblings to give her crap about dating a geezer. She has a nice house in town that she owns. She can't cook worth a shit though but I feigned liking it anyway. As long as she doesn't try to take an insurance policy out on me or ask me to kill her ex I'm going to work this one as long as I can. Laundromats. I should start a dedicated thread to laundromat non pros. You guys need to get out there and wash some cloths!

Sphyn
11-02-22, 13:38
Bro that's awesome. Maybe I'll go do laundry when I travel and pass through there LOL.

Care to share some details how the convo went? Looking for ideas, feel free to PM if you want.

Last time I was in Kingman it looked pretty empty.

I got another laundromat non pro find in Kingman of all places. A young divorced good looking brunette with 2 young kids same daddy this one. Been seeing her the last couple weekends. I'm not sure what her angle is or if there is one. She's young enough to be my daughter, her kids call me grandpa for fun, she knows I'm pretty much living paycheck to paycheck and living off grid on a worthless piece of payed for dirt and knows I'm fixed. Other than burning some gas and taking them to dinner it hasn't cost me anything for two nights of young pussy. I saw a picture of her deceased dad and of her ex and I do look a lot like both of them so I figure it is a daddy thing. She works, makes more money than me, has a nanny, mother is in a nursing home and no siblings to give her crap about dating a geezer. She has a nice house in town that she owns. She can't cook worth a shit though but I feigned liking it anyway. As long as she doesn't try to take an insurance policy out on me or ask me to kill her ex I'm going to work this one as long as I can. Laundromats. I should start a dedicated thread to laundromat non pros. You guys need to get out there and wash some cloths!

PotShot
11-02-22, 22:49
Bro that's awesome. Maybe I'll go do laundry when I travel and pass through there LOL.

Care to share some details how the convo went? Looking for ideas, feel free to PM if you want.

Last time I was in Kingman it looked pretty empty.Looking for pussy in laundromats used to be my thing back in the day until a bat shit crazy redhead I hooked up with in the 90's who almost got me killed broke me of the habit plus I had installed my own washer and dryer at home after that. I look for doable chicks who are just washing women and children's cloths with no ring on her finger. That indicates recently divorced and ready to rebound. If I can get some eye contact or a smile out of her I will chat her up a bit. Key thing is to not be afraid to talk to women. I don't have any fancy lines, I'm don't do creepy Joe Biden smiles or get up close on them, I'm not good looking but I do come off as a bit of a bad boy and women seem dig that. I don't make up lies but I don't tell them much about myself either and they like a mystery. Women love to prattle on about themselves so asking them questions like what prompted you to get that tat or compliment them on how cool their kids are behaving anything to get them talking. And if you ever watched the old 1981 movie Fast Times At Ridgemont High the Mike Damone character said it best. No matter where you are make sure she knows it is the place to be and you don't care whether she comes stays lays or prays. That's pretty much what I did in this situation other than talking about a tat since she doesn't have any. I just got a smile out of her and complimented on how ell her kids behaved and got her talking. By the time we were done doing laundry I had her number and asked her out the next Saturday. Took her and the kids to dinner and the park. I was balls deep by the time the kids went to bed.

Sphyn
11-07-22, 12:09
Thanks for those tips, I'm always afraid of talking to girls LOL, but this gives me a good idea of like how to start it. I notice girls look at me and we make eye contact. Right when I smile at them without saying anything they look away and don't look back. I notice if I don't smile back they stay staring longer. Maybe I just shouldn't smile and just talk about anything. Same thing on hancock, Driving by I see some girls stare, but I'm like wth? Haha. I don't look like a badboy, just your avg. Joe.

My fav. Spot is losers lounge, because there is something always interesting & entertaining going on there. I just hadn't had any luck LOL.

I got to get used to just talking to girls in general. Ever had any luck at the dollar general?

Looking for pussy in laundromats used to be my thing back in the day until a bat shit crazy redhead I hooked up with in the 90's who almost got me killed broke me of the habit plus I had installed my own washer and dryer at home after that. I look for doable chicks who are just washing women and children's cloths with no ring on her finger. That indicates recently divorced and ready to rebound. If I can get some eye contact or a smile out of her I will chat her up a bit. Key thing is to not be afraid to talk to women. I don't have any fancy lines, I'm don't do creepy Joe Biden smiles or get up close on them, I'm not good looking but I do come off as a bit of a bad boy and women seem dig that. I don't make up lies but I don't tell them much about myself either and they like a mystery. Women love to prattle on about themselves so asking them questions like what prompted you to get that tat or compliment them on how cool their kids are behaving anything to get them talking. And if you ever watched the old 1981 movie Fast Times At Ridgemont High the Mike Damone character said it best. No matter where you are make sure she knows it is the place to be and you don't care whether she comes stays lays or prays. That's pretty much what I did in this situation other than talking about a tat since she doesn't have any. I just got a smile out of her and complimented on how ell her kids behaved and got her talking. By the time we were done doing laundry I had her number and asked her out the next Saturday. Took her and the kids to dinner and the park. I was balls deep by the time the kids went to bed.

Rickers
11-08-22, 07:53
Thanks for those tips, I'm always afraid of talking to girls LOL, but this gives me a good idea of like how to start it. I notice girls look at me and we make eye contact. Right when I smile at them without saying anything they look away and don't look back. I notice if I don't smile back they stay staring longer. Maybe I just shouldn't smile and just talk about anything. Same thing on hancock, Driving by I see some girls stare, but I'm like wth? Haha. I don't look like a badboy, just your avg. Joe.

My fav. Spot is losers lounge, because there is something always interesting & entertaining going on there. I just hadn't had any luck LOL.

I got to get used to just talking to girls in general. Ever had any luck at the dollar general?Funny you mentioned the Dollar General as I just picked up a girl yesterday that was sitting outside on the wall next to the DG. Asked her if she needed a ride and she said she was just killing time. I asked her if she wanted company to help make the time pass quickly to which she replied certainly. She got in the car and we made small talk. Come to find out she just got out of the jail there and was waiting for a ride home to bullhead city. I told her that she was in luck because I was heading that way. This woman was about 40 years old and blonde with some decent size tits. Kinda looked like Samantha from my previous posts and that was why I originally stopped to find out. Small talk led to her needing a couple of bucks so I mentioned that I had 40 and could use a BJ. She agreed and we pulled off on a dirt road. She sucked like a pro and made no mess at the end, LOL. I dropped her off at the Circle K on Marina and gave her my number if she ever got a phone. If she ends up contacting me I'll share the digits.

PotShot
11-12-22, 02:21

I got to get used to just talking to girls in general. Ever had any luck at the dollar general?Post #20 on the massage parlor thread I talked about a chick I met at the Dollar General in Havasu a few years ago when I was living on a ranch near there. Check out my other posts over there. Havasu is the place to be to look for non pros. Just too far of a drive for me now. Plenty of divorced milfs and widowed gilfs for the taking. They are all gold diggers though and will shine you on if they find out your are broke or you can't get them pregnant again. The gilfs are just looking for another benefactor or and the milfs tend to have several kids form several daddies and are looking to either rope someone into marriage or get another child support payment coming in. Be fixed or pull out and spooge on their tits.

VTown 1968
11-28-22, 22:11
Was back in Bullhead yesterday and decided that I would troll for a zombie to get some quick head. Didn't take long before I found Christine the skateboard chick who usually can take care of business. Picked her up and she was just the right amount of high, LOL. You definitely want them high but not too high if you know what I mean, LOL. Found a quiet spot and she did an adequate job for $30. Wish these girls could keep a phone.Almost a year in Bullhead not much luck. Going to the Marina Circle K Now.

Rickers
11-29-22, 22:41
Almost a year in Bullhead not much luck. Going to the Marina Circle K Now.I usually have luck around there or up and down Hancock. There are 4 zombie crackheads that I have picked up on a semi regular basis. Keep an eye out for Sarah who has purple hair right now. She does a wonderful BBBJ for $40.

Rickers
12-02-22, 19:50
Cruised a bit last night and found a blonde zombie in front of Carl's Jr. Definitely high as a kite and reeked of weed. Asked if she needed a ride and she hoped in. Said she was headed to a church on Marina. Asked her if she could use a little cash and she of course replied with yes. She wasn't much of a looker to say the least so I offered her $20 for some quick head. We ended up parking on a dark street and she went to town on Jr. She complained a bit to which I said just concentrate on my cock. I grabbed the back of her head to help her find the right depth and tempo I require to make my deposit in her mouth. After she finished she opened the door and spit and walked away. A perfect date, LOL. They are out there boys. Find them and report back.

VTown 1968
12-15-22, 18:48
I usually have luck around there or up and down Hancock. There are 4 zombie crackheads that I have picked up on a semi regular basis. Keep an eye out for Sarah who has purple hair right now. She does a wonderful BBBJ for $40.I had to meet a few friends at Rotary park today at noon. It was 1217 When I rolled by the circle K on Marina. I was late, under the circumstances it was not good. I saw this brunette walking south on Riviera. I pulled over, it was Sarah. I was in such a rush I had her hop in. I told her my situation and literally begged her to meet me back at the same spot in 30 Minutes. As Rickers had stated they don't have cell phones. She talked to me about everything she would perform. She asked for a twenty IN WHICH I've ONLY DONE ONCE BEFORE In 36 years. Needless to say, I drove around for hours looking for her. My cardinal rule is never let them get away. I'm not worried about the twenty, just hoping to get to know her.

VTown 1968
12-16-22, 16:27
I had to meet a few friends at Rotary park today at noon. It was 1217 When I rolled by the circle K on Marina. I was late, under the circumstances it was not good. I saw this brunette walking south on Riviera. I pulled over, it was Sarah. I was in such a rush I had her hop in. I told her my situation and literally begged her to meet me back at the same spot in 30 Minutes. As Rickers had stated they don't have cell phones. She talked to me about everything she would perform. She asked for a twenty IN WHICH I've ONLY DONE ONCE BEFORE In 36 years. Needless to say, I drove around for hours looking for her. My cardinal rule is never let them get away. I'm not worried about the twenty, just hoping to get to know her.Finally hooked up with Sarah. Great BBBJ. Great company. Since she has no phone I told her I'd hopefully see her again.

Be safe out there.

CadiliacJacksl
12-30-22, 12:15
I've been on the lookout for female sex workers in Kingman. Does anyone have any leads? I would appreciate it.

Rickers
01-16-23, 15:11
I've been on the lookout for female sex workers in Kingman. Does anyone have any leads? I would appreciate it.I haven't seen any as of lately and wouldn't recommend any of the girls who advertise on escort alligator. I've found a couple of homeless transients who have provided good temporary company but other than that it's been pretty dry.

VTown 1968
01-18-23, 15:54
I haven't seen any as of lately and wouldn't recommend any of the girls who advertise on escort alligator. I've found a couple of homeless transients who have provided good temporary company but other than that it's been pretty dry.I absolutely agree regarding Escort A. I've had great luck from that website when I lived in Vegas. I could usually spot the scams and agencies. Since I've been in the Mohave valley area, I'd say maybe one out of twenty is legitimate. I texted what I thought was an independent worker last month. 928 Area Code, the brief back and forth text had me %95 Sure she was legit. I was instructed to meet at the Days inn on the hwy. When I got to the destination I texted asking if she was alone. Five minutes or so passed, I received a text of something completely suspicious. I bolted home. I then received multiple texts demanding $ Or I'd be subject to exposure. LOL. Be careful out there you guys.

PotShot
01-22-23, 01:20
I absolutely agree regarding Escort A. I've had great luck from that website when I lived in Vegas. I could usually spot the scams and agencies. Since I've been in the Mohave valley area, I'd say maybe one out of twenty is legitimate. I texted what I thought was an independent worker last month. 928 Area Code, the brief back and forth text had me %95 Sure she was legit. I was instructed to meet at the Days inn on the hwy. When I got to the destination I texted asking if she was alone. Five minutes or so passed, I received a text of something completely suspicious. I bolted home. I then received multiple texts demanding $ Or I'd be subject to exposure. LOL. Be careful out there you guys.Below are the only 2 I've seen on Escort Alligator in the Mohave County section that I suspect are real from doing more research on them. The first one has mixed reviews on other sites, regularly advertises being in Kingman and supposedly offers bareback service. The second is out of Laughlin and does outcalls around Mohave County. The rest on the site are obviously scams or people trying to sell videos that you can find for free on the web if you do some strategic searching. The verbiage of most of the ads are the same and written by an Indian or Paki scammer, the pictures are pulled off of porno sites, too good to be true, stupid shit no ho would ever post like "divorced mom" "looking for hookup" full menus including bare services, available 24/7 yeah right. Googling the numbers says it all. The same adds pop up all over the place and checking different cities far apart turns up with the same pictures and verbiage at the same time.

I haven't tried either of them. The second one is farther than I care to drive. The first one advertises fairly cheap service but looks wise I'm just not that desperate yet since I've been seeing my non pro laundromat find I posted about for some time now. She's a young hottie and a fun fuck but has some issues. Mostly daddy issues and I may stop seeing her in the near future. I just look like her dad and her ex and she just likes me to ring her bell once week but is not relationship material at all. Once that pisses out I might be tempted to try the Kingman one if she is still around. If the add is simple, the pictures and services offered are not too graphic and the chick looks like a skank those are the ones to research and may be for real particularly in Mohave County.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/mohavecounty/109532329

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/mohavecounty/109593487

AzsixPlus
01-27-23, 14:14
Below are the only 2 I've seen on Escort Alligator in the Mohave County section that I suspect are real from doing more research on them. The first one has mixed reviews on other sites, regularly advertises being in Kingman and supposedly offers bareback service. The second is out of Laughlin and does outcalls around Mohave County. The rest on the site are obviously scams or people trying to sell videos that you can find for free on the web if you do some strategic searching. The verbiage of most of the ads are the same and written by an Indian or Paki scammer, the pictures are pulled off of porno sites, too good to be true, stupid shit no ho would ever post like "divorced mom" "looking for hookup" full menus including bare services, available 24/7 yeah right. Googling the numbers says it all. The same adds pop up all over the place and checking different cities far apart turns up with the same pictures and verbiage at the same time.

I haven't tried either of them. The second one is farther than I care to drive. The first one advertises fairly cheap service but looks wise I'm just not that desperate yet since I've been seeing my non pro laundromat find I posted about for some time now. She's a young hottie and a fun fuck but has some issues. Mostly daddy issues and I may stop seeing her in the near future. I just look like her dad and her ex and she just likes me to ring her bell once week but is not relationship material at all. Once that pisses out I might be tempted to try the Kingman one if she is still around. If the add is simple, the pictures and services offered are not too graphic and the chick looks like a skank those are the ones to research and may be for real particularly in Mohave County.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/mohavecounty/109532329

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/mohavecounty/109593487I've been seeing this one pop up on Escort Alligator in Kingman. She has some reviews there, but I also found a couple reviews on here from the Colorado Springs area. Search her number and they'll come up. She seems hot in the pictures but they say she can be kinda sketchy. Been trying to get ahold of her but she doesn't really text back. Anyone seen her?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/mohavecounty/110520637

Rickers
01-27-23, 15:58
Below are the only 2 I've seen on Escort Alligator in the Mohave County section that I suspect are real from doing more research on them. The first one has mixed reviews on other sites, regularly advertises being in Kingman and supposedly offers bareback service. The second is out of Laughlin and does outcalls around Mohave County. The rest on the site are obviously scams or people trying to sell videos that you can find for free on the web if you do some strategic searching. The verbiage of most of the ads are the same and written by an Indian or Paki scammer, the pictures are pulled off of porno sites, too good to be true, stupid shit no ho would ever post like "divorced mom" "looking for hookup" full menus including bare services, available 24/7 yeah right. Googling the numbers says it all. The same adds pop up all over the place and checking different cities far apart turns up with the same pictures and verbiage at the same time.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/mohavecounty/109593487They are both legit but I've only tried the 1st girl and would definitely NOT recommend her. Through numerous texts I finally get an address at a trailer park. We had agreed on $150 for half and half. When I get to the spot # she is out front and looks a little worse than those picks which is saying something. I was like fuck it I'm already here and will toftt. She said that it's her friend's trailer that she uses occasionally. After I get undressed she says that she can't have sex because it's the time of the month. I just went with it because I didn't want any uncomfortable situations in the middle of a fucking trailer park. I have also read a review that she was a Rob but I definitely wouldn't repeat. I've heard the other girl is a lot of fun but much more of a druggie looking in person.

AzsixPlus
05-02-23, 16:11
Has anyone paid this girl a visit before? Legit?

https://tryst.link/escort/rylie-nvrmynd-568

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/mohavecounty/131221653

Rickers
05-03-23, 07:56
Has anyone paid this girl a visit before? Legit?

https://tryst.link/escort/rylie-nvrmynd-568

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/mohavecounty/131221653She is legit but VERY much a druggie. Looks much worse in person and her services probably depend on how high she is at the time. I only did a quick BJ but would definitely NOT repeat. Go up the road for a massage instead.

AzsixPlus
05-03-23, 19:20
She is legit but VERY much a druggie. Looks much worse in person and her services probably depend on how high she is at the time. I only did a quick BJ but would definitely NOT repeat. Go up the road for a massage instead.Thanks, she seemed a little sketchy LOL. Her pics weren't great so if she's worse in person I'll pass.

PotShot
07-16-23, 23:29
For whatever reason the high temperatures tend to bring them out. I was visiting a coworker a few blocks north of Northern and saw some chick, a pretty, fairly young, good looking blond with a slightly disproportional ass size to the rest of her body size carrying a couple of bags walk across the residential street. A sheriff deputy rolled on her immediately and I thought WTF? Jay walking? Everyone in Kingman jaywalks. He immediately started patting her down and I heard him say, "You just got out of jail and you better not be looking for Johns". It turned into the typical no sir BS and he let her go. I went to the laundromat from there and after I got my clothes going I walked over to the liquor store to get a cigar. On the way back I saw her sitting under the shade of the other liquor store there and she hit me up for some spare change. We chatted a bit and she offered to blow me for 40 but I just wasn't into it due to the heat and the fact she had no where to go and I'm just not into car dates particularly since she was already on the cops radar. No cell phone since she just got out of the joint either. She did say she was planning on being around for awhile so if I see her again I might take her back to my place if I have time and try her out for FS. One of the few doable ones I've seen in a long time.

Rickers
08-02-23, 00:35
Anyone seen that transient looking gypsy that's been hanging around Nevada Made in Laughlin? She's a real wackadoodle but gives pretty good head for $40.

Rickers
08-25-23, 14:47
Pretty dead in the Mohave County section here. Anyone have any good experiences with one of the many Zombie crackheads running around town? I've picked up a few and had some fun as long as they are just high enough but not too high. Experienced mongers will definitely know what I mean. They can be fun and always accept a Jackson for their shifty head game. FYI, keep a couple dollars loose just in case you want them to just get out and walk away. They usually take direction well. Have fun and report back.

Rickers
09-01-23, 00:15
Found a nice blonde walking down Andy Devine and asked if she needed a ride. She said she had hitchhiker here and was headed down the the 66 gas station. Asked if she needed to make some extra money and $30 later she gave me one of the best BBBJ I've had in a long time. She went right to the boys and spent some time lacking and sucking on them and then proceeded to take everything I had down her throat for a wonderful release. Of course no phone number unfortunately but says she will be hanging around that gas station. They're out there but have to put the work in to find them.

Rickers
09-21-23, 19:57
Found a new black zombie near the Circle K on Marina. This wasn't the one with the shaved head / wig that's been around for awhile now. This girl was very petite and was wearing a cutoff t-shirt that barely covered her small tits. Her name was Star and she was just high enough to want to give me some quick head for a $20 donation. She's around that area now if any of you mongers are near. Happy hunting.

RedRedWine
09-24-23, 13:55
Thanks for the recon, Rick! BTW, your inbox is full. Tried to send you some info I found. Just a heads up.

VTown 1968
09-24-23, 15:40
Found a new black zombie near the Circle K on Marina. This wasn't the one with the shaved head / wig that's been around for awhile now. This girl was very petite and was wearing a cutoff t-shirt that barely covered her small tits. Her name was Star and she was just high enough to want to give me some quick head for a $20 donation. She's around that area now if any of you mongers are near. Happy hunting.Man, I been looking everywhere around Riviera and Marina. No luck yet. I wonder what ever happened to Sarah??

Rickers
09-25-23, 09:25
Thanks for the recon, Rick! BTW, your inbox is full. Tried to send you some info I found. Just a heads up.Thanks for the heads up. I cleared some out so feel free to try again. Thanks.

Rickers
09-25-23, 09:27
Man, I been looking everywhere around Riviera and Marina. No luck yet. I wonder what ever happened to Sarah??Sarah has been down in Needles for awhile. Every once in awhile she'll text me to see her but I know she was trying to get clean. She looked better last time and has gained some weight.

VTown 1968
09-26-23, 00:21
Sarah has been down in Needles for awhile. Every once in awhile she'll text me to see her but I know she was trying to get clean. She looked better last time and has gained some weight.Glad to hear that about Sarah. She's a cool girl. Hopefully I'll see her again.

Rickers
09-27-23, 23:37
Found a nice blonde walking down Andy Devine and asked if she needed a ride. She said she had hitchhiker here and was headed down the the 66 gas station. Asked if she needed to make some extra money and $30 later she gave me one of the best BBBJ I've had in a long time. She went right to the boys and spent some time lacking and sucking on them and then proceeded to take everything I had down her throat for a wonderful release. Of course no phone number unfortunately but says she will be hanging around that gas station. They're out there but have to put the work in to find them.Got a call from her this past weekend saying she wanted to meet up again. I mentioned getting a room and playing for a couple hours this time. She said she was down. Timing was perfect and she was just high enough to allow an anything goes rendezvous. This woman was wild. Practically begging me to fuck her deep in her ass over and over. She uses different friends phones so I have no way of getting in touch with her but I picked her up at Kings liquor on bank street. She's got short blonde hair that is shaved on one side. Happy hunting.

Rickers
10-03-23, 23:30
Was leaving the Riverside casino and saw Gina in the top parking lot. She remembered me and hopped in the car. I asked her if she felt like sucking dick and she said of course, LOL. This chick is short with brunette hair and usually dresses like a gypsy. She is also batshit crazy but not like the normal Zombies out there. She's usually under control. We found a quick parking spot and she gave a great BBBJ with cim. She's definitely around Laughlin and old bullhead a lot so keep an eye out for her.

Rickers
10-05-23, 14:16
Just cruised Marina and picked up Lynette. She's a weathered little curly haired blonde zombie. She said she was walking home from her " cleaning job". She wanted me to drop her at the house down the street so she could run in and drop her stuff off. In other words, take a quick hit off her crack pipe. I dropped her off and cruised around for awhile and came back to grab her and of course she was fucked up. Usually this is a bad sign but I thought I'd try and make the most of it. After falling asleep right away I woke her up and said to start sucking my dick. I guess it's just muscle memory because she jumped into action and within 10 minutes she was digesting my load. The benefit to the situation is that I dropped her off and she was too fucked up to realize I never gave her a dime. Once in awhile the good guys win, LOL. Happy hunting!

Rickers
10-06-23, 00:16
Decided to make another cruise around the circle k and spotted a thin Zombie walking around. Pulled up and asked if she needed a ride to which she definitely accepted. Thin build with short brown hair and virtually no tits and said her name was Kelsey. Nice enough girl who said she was 28 and lived with her mom in bullhead. She was squirming all around in my passenger seat so I knew she was high af. Asked if she needed to make a little money and she eagerly jumped at the chance. Knowing she was going to need her fix soon I offered her $22 for some quick head. She was elated and gave a stellar BBBJ with cim. Dropped her back off at the same place and called it a night. Happy hunting.

Rickers
10-08-23, 10:19
I was coming back from Vegas and decided to check out BHC to see if the zombies were out. I wasn't driving my monger vehicle so I really didn't plan on picking one up. First off I saw Kelsey by circle k. She gave a great BBBJ last time but she was wearing the same clothes that she had on before and looked way more haggard. I wasn't going to let that in my car this time so I passed. It's definitely harder to see these girls at night in the residential areas with limited street lighting. I saw the short haired black chick but I've had a few bad experiences with her so I decided to call it a night a go visit Anna in Fort Mohave massage. Happy hunting.

Rickers
10-13-23, 00:32
Has anyone picked up that tall latina that lives around the Circle K on Marina. I tried but she wouldn't get in the car. She said maybe next time. I think her name was Violet. She was sexy af.

Rickers
10-21-23, 00:10
The weather is getting nicer and the zombies were out in force this evening. Picked up one blonde girl who wears a wig walking down marina. Asked if she wanted a ride and she hoped in. I immediately realized that she was way too high and I would be dropping her off quickly at circle k. Finally found Lynn from before and she was just high enough to start giving head as I drove around. I made my deposit in her mouth and tipped her 22 dollars and she was happy.

Rickers
10-24-23, 08:12
Decided to cruise BHC around midday Monday and ran across the black girl with blonde hair now. This girl has been hit and miss before so I thought I would get a feel for how high she was at the moment. I pulled up and asked if she needed a ride to which she accepted. She seemed more normal than I've ever seen her. Asked if she wanted to make some money and offered her $25 for a quick BBBJ. We find a spot and she goes to work on Jr. Everything seems normal at this point and then she says that her mouth was dry. At this point she reaches in her backpack and grabs a bottle of hand lotion. I'm thinking that I don't want her to give me a HJ but what she did was something I've never seen in over 30 years of mongering. This chick squirted the fucking lotion in her mouth and then went back to sucking. I was like, WTF? It actually made it harder to cum because there was no suction and probably because I couldn't believe what I witnessed. I finally busted in her mouth and she never spit anything out of her mouth. These zombies are fucking crazy in BHC. About an hour later I found Tessa, a tall thin blonde, who was needing her blues. I offered her 20 for some road head and then dropped her off at her supplier. The whole day was a success even though it was made a little more difficult due to Marina being closed due to the house fire. Happy hunting.

Rickers
10-26-23, 00:02
Picked up Gypsy Gina today for a quick BnG and after giving her $20 she opened the door and bolted. I've seen her a dozen times but this is the 1st time she's done that. She didn't even seem to be that high. Just a heads up! I've attached a pic for identification.

RedRedWine
10-26-23, 13:07
That's awful, man! Sorry it happened to you and thanks so much for letting us know. Will definitely keep an eye out.

Rickers
10-27-23, 00:30
That's awful, man! Sorry it happened to you and thanks so much for letting us know. Will definitely keep an eye out.It's all part of the game and a newbie mistake, LOL. She hangs out mostly on the Laughlin side around Riverside. I'm not saying you shouldn't pick her up but definitely get your nut before paying. It actually has been worth the $20 to be able to fuck with her through texting. This chick will do any drug available and goes from batshit crazy to fairly normal. Happy hunting.

Rickers
10-30-23, 22:26
Found a new zombie named Tessa around noon today neat the family dollar. She was searching for a place to buy her blues. Offered her $25 for a BBBJ which she jumped at. Took her to a private place and she gave an ok BJ but then freaked out as I nutted in her mouth. She's a thin taller blonde but I'm not sure I would repeat because of the mess at the end. FYI, $25 is really the most I would offer these women. I don't want to screw myself by giving out info and having other mongers feeding the animals more than what is required. I already lost a decent provider in the area because I gave out info and the monger preceeded to inform the girl about this site and my information. Be smart and happy hunting.

JamesBrando
11-01-23, 10:30
Unfortunately in Kingman there are slim pickings. Privatedlights has some overpriced escorts, but what I'm really looking for is a regular who will do it for cheap. I don't even know where to start looking. Any advice?

Rickers
11-01-23, 12:00
Unfortunately in Kingman there are slim pickings. Privatedlights has some overpriced escorts, but what I'm really looking for is a regular who will do it for cheap. I don't even know where to start looking. Any advice?Kingman is tough and the best advice I could give is to drive around "birdland" and north of Northern Ave and try and find a walker. Offer to give them a ride and if accepted I've found that I usually have a 50% success rate for negotiating a BJ. Happy hunting.

Rickers
11-06-23, 22:34
Picked up a newbie in the area around the motel 6 on Andy Devine. Talked for awhile and she said her name was Victoria and she was homeless. She's a fairly slim mature latina with nice size Cs. Long story short, I took her to that crappy motel on Beale. The last one on the right hand side as your headed to Vegas. She's dtf, loves wine, and is in room 11 for the night. I'm done for the evening so if you're reading this now then you're in luck. She's not really a hooker but a fun gal. And for God's sake, don't say I gave up her information. She will be hanging outside her room smoking so just pull up on her and use some finesse. Happy hunting.

JamesBrando
11-16-23, 22:03
Picked up a newbie in the area around the motel 6 on Andy Devine. Talked for awhile and she said her name was Victoria and she was homeless. She's a fairly slim mature latina with nice size Cs. Long story short, I took her to that crappy motel on Beale. The last one on the right hand side as your headed to Vegas. She's dtf, loves wine, and is in room 11 for the night. I'm done for the evening so if you're reading this now then you're in luck. She's not really a hooker but a fun gal. And for God's sake, don't say I gave up her information. She will be hanging outside her room smoking so just pull up on her and use some finesse. Happy hunting.Looks like a missed another opportunity. I'm really hoping to find one in the area but I never seem to get the luck in coming across them.

Rickers
11-22-23, 22:31
Ok fellow mongers. Just dropped off a not too bad zombie near Lowes in bullhead. Picked her up and asked if she needed a ride. She wanted me to take her to get some clothes. I said yeah, whatever, just suck my dick. She definitely was on something but it hadn't fully kicked in yet. After she finished me off I had to pull her off my dick. She didn't even realize that she just took everything I had. She asked why I didn't cum to which I replied. I can only cum through anal. This dumb ***** said bend me over then. I grabbed a condom and proceeded to pound that ass for about 15 minutes and blew again. At this point the drugs were kicking in and she was starting to act crazy. I said fuck it and dropped her off. She is currently headed towards old bhc. Be cautious and happy hunting.

Rickers
11-24-23, 09:36
Couldn't believe how dead it was in both Kingman and BHC. Cruised around in the afternoon and didn't see any of the regular zombies. Luckily I got a random text from Sarah who wanted to meet up and was nearby. Hadn't seen her for awhile but she's gained some weight and actually looked better. I always liked that fake moan when she's going down on you. Happy hunting.

FenixTheCat
11-25-23, 17:42
Couldn't believe how dead it was in both Kingman and BHC. Cruised around in the afternoon and didn't see any of the regular zombies. Luckily I got a random text from Sarah who wanted to meet up and was nearby. Hadn't seen her for awhile but she's gained some weight and actually looked better. I always liked that fake moan when she's going down on you. Happy hunting.I agree, I cruised through out the week at different times and it was super dead. I was hoping to find some there, but kinda sucked. Did you know what happened on the main street, it looked like a river was going through it in bhc.

Rickers
11-27-23, 13:28
I agree, I cruised through out the week at different times and it was super dead. I was hoping to find some there, but kinda sucked. Did you know what happened on the main street, it looked like a river was going through it in bhc.I'm not sure what happened but different areas of bhc get flooded a lot.

Rickers
11-27-23, 13:30
Just picked up a latina chola walking down riviera. Asked if she needed a ride. She got in and I asked if she could use an extra $25. She of course agreed and we found a spot for a nice BBBJ cim. She's in the area now wearing black and orange. Happy hunting.

VTown 1968
12-03-23, 17:21
Caught one walking down Lakeside today. Tweaked out but kinda cool. Goes by Nadia. Asked her if she needed a ride, she obliged. Got in asked what I was up to. After some small talk I told her I needed to hit an 🏧 for the fact I had $19 On me. She said $19 Will work. Parked in front of my friends property that's out of town for two weeks. Excellent BBBJ. She's around 45 Years old, little bit of B. O. She said she left her phone at the Riverside yesterday. I had her write my number down, she actually had a purse. I told her to call me when she gets access to a phone. Hopefully tonight.

Rickers
12-04-23, 11:47
FYI, she's walking down Marina wearing a bright orange shirt if anyone's in the area.

Rickers
12-04-23, 15:19
Caught one walking down Lakeside today. Tweaked out but kinda cool. Goes by Nadia. Asked her if she needed a ride, she obliged. Got in asked what I was up to. After some small talk I told her I needed to hit an 🏧 for the fact I had $19 On me. She said $19 Will work. Parked in front of my friends property that's out of town for two weeks. Excellent BBBJ. She's around 45 Years old, little bit of B. O. She said she left her phone at the Riverside yesterday. I had her write my number down, she actually had a purse. I told her to call me when she gets access to a phone. Hopefully tonight.Caught up with Nadia today walking down the highway. Cool chick. Gave her a ride to the boat dock and $20 for the BBBJ.

VTown 1968
12-04-23, 16:07
Caught up with Nadia today walking down the highway. Cool chick. Gave her a ride to the boat dock and $20 for the BBBJ.I would love to get her regularly. I'm going for an afternoon cruise now.

Rickers
12-04-23, 21:58
I would love to get her regularly. I'm going for an afternoon cruise now.She would be nice as a regular cheap BBBJ girl. Tell her not to smile so we don't see that fucked up grill, LOL. A word of caution to all mongers. There is a very skinny redhead that hangs out at the trap house on harbor who is actually 22 years old but will ask for a ride to and from the circle k on marina. She looks real young and will ask if you want to have fun and when you say sure I've got $20 she will say that you better just give it to her or she will report you to the police because she has your license and she's under 18. Thankfully another woman Lynette verified her age of 22 previously and I called her bluff and said I'll just wait right here till the cops show up and they can also determine how much meth is in your system. Fucking trash can't even put in the work to get her high. Beware and happy hunting.

VTown 1968
12-05-23, 14:40
She would be nice as a regular cheap BBBJ girl. Tell her not to smile so we don't see that fucked up grill, LOL. A word of caution to all mongers. There is a very skinny redhead that hangs out at the trap house on harbor who is actually 22 years old but will ask for a ride to and from the circle k on marina. She looks real young and will ask if you want to have fun and when you say sure I've got $20 she will say that you better just give it to her or she will report you to the police because she has your license and she's under 18. Thankfully another woman Lynette verified her age of 22 previously and I called her bluff and said I'll just wait right here till the cops show up and they can also determine how much meth is in your system. Fucking trash can't even put in the work to get her high. Beware and happy hunting.Great info as usual. I just had words with a tiny black girl who wouldn't tell me her name. She was walking around rotary. I asked her if she needed a ride. She was completely thwacked out. I drove down Riverview to lakeside and dumped her out. She could have been fun but just way to shcetchy. Talking about if I was going to take her to the airport before her flight leaves etc. When I dropped her off on Lakeside she was grinning ear to ear telling me thanks so much for the ride. It was literally an eighth of a mile. No mention of money. She said she would make her flight. Be careful fellow mongers.

Rickers
12-05-23, 15:59
Great info as usual. I just had words with a tiny black girl who wouldn't tell me her name. She was walking around rotary. I asked her if she needed a ride. She was completely thwacked out. I drove down Riverview to lakeside and dumped her out. She could have been fun but just way to shcetchy. Talking about if I was going to take her to the airport before her flight leaves etc. When I dropped her off on Lakeside she was grinning ear to ear telling me thanks so much for the ride. It was literally an eighth of a mile. No mention of money. She said she would make her flight. Be careful fellow mongers.You aren't talking about the very short haired girl are you?? That chick is always methed up. If it's not her then I believe I picked this thin black chick up about 2 months ago by rotary Park as well. She had some sort of red dye all over her. She was really on one then and I dropped her off right away also. Later that day I saw her again and she was much more mellowed out. She was wearing a very cut off t shirt that went down just to her nipples. Unfortunately she had microscopic tits. Some of these batshit crazy chick's are way more trouble than they are worth. Happy hunting.

Rickers
12-07-23, 14:28
Anyone in the area. I just dropped off a hippie / goth chick named Donna. She's got dark hair with blue highlights. She went into the store and I'm not sure how long she'll be there but was a good BBBJ for $20. Happy hunting.

Rickers
12-07-23, 16:17
As luck would have it I picked up Kydi the short haired blk chick not long after dropping off Donna at the porn shop. She was just the right amount of high and allowed her to face fuck my cock for another $5 dollars, LOL. Dropped her off at rotary park. She's ripe for the Pickens bros. Happy hunting.

Rickers
12-09-23, 16:36
Anyone in the area. I just dropped off a hippie / goth chick named Donna. She's got dark hair with blue highlights. She went into the store and I'm not sure how long she'll be there but was a good BBBJ for $20. Happy hunting.I just dropped the same chick off over by the circle k and the hwy.

Rickers
12-14-23, 15:09
Just dropped off the black girl with a short haircut at the Saint Vincent's on the highway. She is just high enough and ready to go boys. Happy hunting.

Rickers
12-14-23, 15:10
Just dropped off the black girl with a short haircut at the Saint Vincent's on the highway. She is just high enough and ready to go boys. Happy hunting.It's the one next to Harbor freight, so just off the highway.

Rickers
12-14-23, 17:14
If anybody is in the fat chicks, Wednesday is walking around by Avalon street in bullhead. $20 will get you just about anything you want with her. She is all kinds of crazy but not dangerous or violent. Happy hunting.

VTown 1968
12-17-23, 00:19
You aren't talking about the very short haired girl are you?? That chick is always methed up. If it's not her then I believe I picked this thin black chick up about 2 months ago by rotary Park as well. She had some sort of red dye all over her. She was really on one then and I dropped her off right away also. Later that day I saw her again and she was much more mellowed out. She was wearing a very cut off t shirt that went down just to her nipples. Unfortunately she had microscopic tits. Some of these batshit crazy chick's are way more trouble than they are worth. Happy hunting.This one had hair halfway down her back. Almost looked as if she had some Hispanic in her. She had a workout bra on, tits looked small but nice. It was only a two or three minute encounter. Cruised the Marina / Riviera track today. No luck. Be safe out there.

Rickers
12-20-23, 14:03
Picked up a new girl near rotary who asked for a ride to the courthouse. This chick was definitely spun out and yelling at cars along the way. I dropped her off asap because I didn't feel like dealing with crazy today. She's wearing a brownish leather coat, jeans, and socks but no shoes. Beware fellow mongers.

Rickers
12-30-23, 15:27
They are out in force today. Just picked up Kelsey. Nothing to look at but can take a face pounding for $10. She is around Circle K right now if you just need a quick nut. Happy hunting.

Rickers
01-06-24, 17:26
All the usual zombies are out today, boys. Just dropped off the Mexican girl wearing a baseball cap near Clearwater and Harbor. A little while ago I had Wednesday over on Riviera. I saw another couple near Catholic charities. Just keep in mind there's no need to feed any of these girls more than a $20 bill. Happy hunting.

Rickers
01-19-24, 07:55
Just heard from another monger that this girl was picked up by him and then when they agreed on terms and got ready for the deed she pepper sprayed him and stole his money. It's the same girl I reported earlier that tried to say I needed to give her all my money because she was underage. She's not underage but definitely nothing but trouble and must be avoided. I'm trying to upload a pic but she usually has reddish blonde hair and reeks of cigarettes and has the usual crackhead facial scabs.

VTown 1968
01-19-24, 21:00
Just heard from another monger that this girl was picked up by him and then when they agreed on terms and got ready for the deed she pepper sprayed him and stole his money. It's the same girl I reported earlier that tried to say I needed to give her all my money because she was underage. She's not underage but definitely nothing but trouble and must be avoided. I'm trying to upload a pic but she usually has reddish blonde hair and reeks of cigarettes and has the usual crackhead facial scabs.I just had a fake redhead tell me to Fk. Off when I asked her if she needed a ride. Picture sucks, maybe someone could identify her. She's nuts. Not sure if it's the blonde Rickers spoke about. Be careful.

VTown 1968
01-20-24, 00:07
I just had a fake redhead tell me to Fk. Off when I asked her if she needed a ride. Picture sucks, maybe someone could identify her. She's nuts. Not sure if it's the blonde Rickers spoke about. Be careful.Low quality pic.

Rickers
01-20-24, 00:41
Low quality pic.That is not the same girl but I've seen her around a lot.

Jamesj
01-20-24, 06:10
Just heard from another monger that this girl was picked up by him and then when they agreed on terms and got ready for the deed she pepper sprayed him and stole his money. It's the same girl I reported earlier that tried to say I needed to give her all my money because she was underage. She's not underage but definitely nothing but trouble and must be avoided. I'm trying to upload a pic but she usually has reddish blonde hair and reeks of cigarettes and has the usual crackhead facial scabs.
All the usual zombies are out today, boys. Just dropped off the Mexican girl wearing a baseball cap near Clearwater and Harbor. A little while ago I had Wednesday over on Riviera. I saw another couple near Catholic charities. Just keep in mind there's no need to feed any of these girls more than a $20 bill. Happy hunting.Thanks for your informative and no nonsense reports in the Mohave County threads.

Only get to your area about once per year (usually Laughlin, BH City and Kingman).

The reduced prices compared to the Valley of The Sun, plus cheap hotels in Laughlin during off season makes it worth the trip.

Wish some of my fellow mongers in Phoenix would post concise and accurate info as you do.

Thanks again sir.

Be safe and continue the hunt.

JamesJ.

VTown 1968
01-20-24, 17:34
Thanks for your informative and no nonsense reports in the Mohave County threads.

Only get to your area about once per year (usually Laughlin, BH City and Kingman).

The reduced prices compared to the Valley of The Sun, plus cheap hotels in Laughlin during off season makes it worth the trip.

Wish some of my fellow mongers in Phoenix would post concise and accurate info as you do.

Thanks again sir.

Be safe and continue the hunt.

JamesJ.I was in Phoenix over the holidays. Monger that goes by "Brother Jobe" guided me to 27th and Indian School. Had a light black SW. BBBJ. Only, quote me $60. I got her down to $40. Yeah, these BHC Zombies only get 20-$25 for a BBBJ. I concur, Rickers is great help. Stay safe.

Rickers
01-24-24, 19:19
Just found a newbie. A Jackson is sufficient to deposit a load firmly in her mouth. Happy hunting.

Rickers
01-25-24, 21:35
She's got bright pink hair today and very high so be careful. I think she could have been trouble if she didn't recognize me. A Jackson is all that's required for fun but be aware that she's higher than normal tonight. Happy hunting.

Almost forgot- she's over by Rotary Park this evening

Rickers
01-29-24, 16:25
Just cruised through kingman around bank and northern and picked up a pretty high zombie in her 30's. She's wearing jeans and a maroon hoodie. $20 will get a decent BBBJ from her. She was going to grab a beer a few minutes ago. Happy hunting.

VTown 1968
01-29-24, 19:02
Just cruised through kingman around bank and northern and picked up a pretty high zombie in her 30's. She's wearing jeans and a maroon hoodie. $20 will get a decent BBBJ from her. She was going to grab a beer a few minutes ago. Happy hunting.I've been thinking about getting a room for a night or two in K-Town. Wonder if it's worth it? Is there a hot spot in town for Zombies??

TIA.

Rickers
01-29-24, 21:00
I've been thinking about getting a room for a night or two in K-Town. Wonder if it's worth it? Is there a hot spot in town for Zombies??

TIA.It's definitely not worth it for the zombies! They are hit and miss.

Rickers
02-09-24, 16:50
I guess they have been cooped up for a few days but they are out in force today. First off found Julie downtown. She's an older woman with long Grey hair and slim. I've given her a ride before and know she's always down to make a quick $20. Then while causing Marina I ran into Wednesday who is always mumbling some shit to herself but if you just ignore that she will give a decent BBBJ for the same $20. Happy hunting.

Rickers
02-15-24, 12:30
Ran across Angel the other day at the Circle K. I had seen her a couple years ago through her ads on Craigslist. She used to give FS and a very sloppy BBBJ for 50. Of course, she doesn't have a phone that works but I told her to hit me up and we'll have another go at it. Anyone have recent experience with her? Happy hunting.

Rickers
02-15-24, 22:57
Met Nacole who was an older (white woman with no teeth (and huge tits (She gave a very nice BBBJ for 20. Also saw the trouble redhead around. She has bright red hair now. Happy hunting.

Rickers
02-17-24, 21:20
Just coming out of Walmart in BHC parking lot I see a younger girl named Ashley. Redish brown hair and 26 years old and appears homeless. She asked for a couple dollars and I countered with. Do you want to make a quick $20? She agreed and we found a spot for a wonderful BBBJ. Just the right place at the right time. Happy hunting.

Rickers
03-18-24, 15:32
That Mexican gal that I have hooked up with before is walking down Marina currently wearing green camo pants and a small little black top. I just dropped her off and she is just the right amount of high, LOL. Happy Hunting.

Rickers
03-23-24, 13:08
Just dropped off the Mexican girl on marina and Clearwater. $20 is all you'll need. Remember to not over feed the zombies. Happy hunting.

BrwnBear
04-04-24, 08:03
I found the little black zombie, but didn't hear her name that well. I know it sounded like a hard k. She was leaving the Riverside. I asked her if she wanted a ride and she jumped right in. She was mumbling a little but found a random candy on the floor and asked if I had more or money for more. I asked if she wanted to make 20 and she was happy to oblige. She was wearing a skirt and let me open her legs and play while I looked for a spot. For 20 it was a great bbj, I fingered her while she got to work, she moaned a bit and squirmed. She asked if I wanted to fuck her, but I didn't have a rubber so I had to pass. I dropped her off at the circle k on 95 at around 2 am. On the way she had zero objection to me playing with her nipples or up her skirt. I think it kicked in about the time we got there because she was getting a bit sketchy, which is a shame because I was ready for round 2.

Rickers
04-05-24, 01:55
I found the little black zombie, but didn't hear her name that well. I know it sounded like a hard k. She was leaving the Riverside. I asked her if she wanted a ride and she jumped right in. She was mumbling a little but found a random candy on the floor and asked if I had more or money for more. I asked if she wanted to make 20 and she was happy to oblige. She was wearing a skirt and let me open her legs and play while I looked for a spot. For 20 it was a great bbj, I fingered her while she got to work, she moaned a bit and squirmed. She asked if I wanted to fuck her, but I didn't have a rubber so I had to pass. I dropped her off at the circle k on 95 at around 2 am. On the way she had zero objection to me playing with her nipples or up her skirt. I think it kicked in about the time we got there because she was getting a bit sketchy, which is a shame because I was ready for round 2.Sounds like you met Kyndi. I have also picked her up outside the Riverside but most of the time she's down by marina. She can be a real handful and not well suited for a beginner for sure. It all depends on just how high she is. I've gotten 3 bjs before for $20 and also given her $5 to get the fuck out of my car. Be very careful with her and evaluate her quickly because 1 time she rolled down the window and started screaming at a cop as we went by. Luckily he didn't take notice. She has a decent spinner body with little titties but there aren't enough condoms on earth for me to fuck that. We'll done and great report. Happy hunting.

Rickers
04-10-24, 16:58
Just a quick post to let you fellow mongers know that Adriana is out by Circle K on Marina right now. Remember, don't overfeed the zombies, LOL. Happy hunting.

VTown 1968
04-12-24, 17:23
Just a quick post to let you fellow mongers know that Adriana is out by Circle K on Marina right now. Remember, don't overfeed the zombies, LOL. Happy hunting.I think I might have spotted her a couple of days ago. I could be mistaken. This one had on hot jean shorts and a hoodie. She looked somewhat Hispanic. I pulled over as usual, had the window open and asked if she needed a ride. No acknowledgment, just kept walking. I would have loved to get that in the car.

Rickers
04-12-24, 20:41
I think I might have spotted her a couple of days ago. I could be mistaken. This one had on hot jean shorts and a hoodie. She looked somewhat Hispanic. I pulled over as usual, had the window open and asked if she needed a ride. No acknowledgment, just kept walking. I would have loved to get that in the car.The force is strong with that one, LOL. She can be very temperamental. When properly medicated she is a lot of fun. Keep trying.

Rickers
04-15-24, 16:31
I think I might have spotted her a couple of days ago. I could be mistaken. This one had on hot jean shorts and a hoodie. She looked somewhat Hispanic. I pulled over as usual, had the window open and asked if she needed a ride. No acknowledgment, just kept walking. I would have loved to get that in the car.I just dropped her off at the corner of diamond and seafarer and she's actually looking good and not too high. Wearing ripped up Jeans and a black tank top with sunglasses. Go get her boys!