PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

JimmyTwoTone
10-08-16, 09:46
Only massage parlor I've seen in the area if you don't want to drive to Kingman. Middle aged lady, 6 out of 10 for looks. Maybe a 7 if you are into Asians. Only does HJ, never heard of anything more, light touching seems ok. 60 for massage, 40 for tip and you're walking.

Chessi69
11-22-16, 16:30
Does anyone have info on a good massage with HE in LHC? I will be visiting for a couple of weeks.

Chessi69.

RedRedWine
10-05-17, 01:09
Passing through havasu for a bit, anybody have anything on this Body Spa place? Has all the signs of providing relief but I like to try and do research before diving in. Hopefully there's still some life in this forums. Thanks!

Doujinmonkey
02-17-18, 03:09
Only massage parlor I've seen in the area if you don't want to drive to Kingman. Middle aged lady, 6 out of 10 for looks. Maybe a 7 if you are into Asians. Only does HJ, never heard of anything more, light touching seems ok. 60 for massage, 40 for tip and you're walking.What's the name of the place and how recently have you gone there?

RedRedWine
03-21-18, 15:28
There's a couple in Fort Mohave that seemed tempting. Went to the one near Hooch's. . 6 hh, older lady, 5/10, lame massage but did offer FS but only if I brought the hat (which I didn't). HJ but didn't finish. Disappointing. May try the other one at the 1000 hwy address later. Stay safe.

ReallyaNiceGuy
03-29-18, 22:21
May try the other one at the 1000 hwy address later. Stay safe.Hey RedRedWine, did you try the place at 1000 Hwy 95?

I'll be headed to BH in a couple of weeks.

Thanks, Mike.

RedRedWine
08-18-18, 02:13
Been really slow since the bill. Been hitting an AMP in havasu a few times. Got FS twice ($ damage after fee) and HJ last time disappointingly. Girls change out so I can't have a regular girl. Ladies were a bit older, but I didn't mind. Rooms were a bit open & near the entrance for my taste. I'd do anything for a regular provider in town instead to spend money on, but can't find anything since backpage disappeared. Do not want to drive over an hour to another town for one too. Sucks. Might try hitting up the other aamps I've seen advertise a bit around here but testing them all out gets expensive so hoping to get some info on here. THank god this site is still around!

Rickers
08-21-18, 17:53
Is this the one next to the barber shop?

Been really slow since the bill. Been hitting an AMP in havasu a few times. Got FS twice ($ damage after fee) and HJ last time disappointingly. Girls change out so I can't have a regular girl. Ladies were a bit older, but I didn't mind. Rooms were a bit open & near the entrance for my taste. I'd do anything for a regular provider in town instead to spend money on, but can't find anything since backpage disappeared. Do not want to drive over an hour to another town for one too. Sucks. Might try hitting up the other aamps I've seen advertise a bit around here but testing them all out gets expensive so hoping to get some info on here. THank god this site is still around!

PotShot
09-05-18, 20:32
Got an adequate handy at the SHR location just south of the 40. I saw a chubby Asian sitting outside farting with her phone and figured she could use the business. Looks about a 5 young and soft skinned. 40 for the half and 60 for a nude HJ with roaming. She kept her legs together so no fiv. Pretty lame compared to what I'm used to being from so cal but I still nutted hard since I've been living in the sticks near Yucca since February. I got the jist that more could be had even FS but I'm too broke now being semi retired and a rancher to haggle.

Plenty of non pro divorced milfs, gilfs and widows living in Havasu if you have time to work them looking for a new hubby or benifactor. I've drained my prostate in several so far but as soon as they find out I'm more broke than they are they're gone. Good places to pick them up are the cigar bar, laundry mats and Smith's.

Looks like the Kingman truck stop that used to not really be a truck stop is now just a truck stop. I remember that place from some years ago when me and some biker buddies had to take the back way out of Vegas to avoid the cops after a roudy incident. I had what would have been a very cute young blond if it were not for the tats and body piercings BBFS me in the corner and finish with bbj and swallow for 5 lap dances. Looks like the place in the back is closed now, Google says it is closed and they are actually selling fuel.

Rickers
09-06-18, 14:48
Got an adequate handy at the SHR location just south of the 40. I saw a chubby Asian sitting outside farting with her phone and figured she could use the business. Looks about a 5 young and soft skinned. 40 for the half and 60 for a nude HJ with roaming. She kept her legs together so no fiv. Pretty lame compared to what I'm used to being from so cal but I still nutted hard since I've been living in the sticks near Yucca since February. I got the jist that more could be had even FS but I'm too broke now being semi retired and a rancher to haggle.

Plenty of non pro divorced milfs, gilfs and widows living in Havasu if you have time to work them looking for a new hubby or benifactor. I've drained my prostate in several so far but as soon as they find out I'm more broke than they are they're gone. Good places to pick them up are the cigar bar, laundry mats and Smith's.

Looks like the Kingman truck stop that used to not really be a truck stop is now just a truck stop. I remember that place from some years ago when me and some biker buddies had to take the back way out of Vegas to avoid the cops after a roudy incident. I had what would have been a very cute young blond if it were not for the tats and body piercings BBFS me in the corner and finish with bbj and swallow for 5 lap dances. Looks like the place in the back is closed now, Google says it is closed and they are actually selling fuel.I had an upsell experience there that wasn't to my liking. As you said the girl was around a 5 and when it first opened they were charging Socal prices. Sounds like they have come down a bit. I have a late 40's something blond in kingman who will BBBJCIM for 40. Not too bad to look at but difficult to get ahold of. Had a great early 30's latina for awhile in kingman a few years back but haven't been able to reconnect.

RedRedWine
09-07-18, 03:55
Have seen Bless in Laughlin a couple of times. Older but still pretty nice body I enjoyed. $ for CFS. Annoying having to take a trip to Laughlin to meet with. That's why I'm trying to find something regular in havasu. Anywho her only thing is she doesn't like changing positions, so pick a fave and enjoy. Still, I'd be spending cash much more often if I could find anything local and discreet. May try another go at the local AMP's, but I hate gambling with those. Nothing worse than heading home all blue. Ugh.

ThePlayer
10-10-18, 19:49
Four AMP's and two residences were searched in Bullhead City and three AMP's and one residence were searched in Lake Havasu City on September 20.

I drove down there September 29 and all of the AMPs's I saw were dark.

Anyone know of anything UTR in Bullhead City?

ThePlayer.

RedRedWine
10-11-18, 12:35
Four AMP's and two residences were searched in Bullhead City and three AMP's and one residence were searched in Lake Havasu City on September 20.

I drove down there September 29 and all of the AMPs's I saw were dark.

Anyone know of anything UTR in Bullhead City?

ThePlayer.There's a AMP place on the way there in fort mohave. Next to a dog groomer or something. Reviewed it before. Also, Bless in Laughlin (though I had a crappy experience and won't be going back to her). About that AMP, I haven't been there is a long while though. But yeah, saw the busts in the news. Between that and backpage going away, I'm at a loss these days. Sigh.

Kirkd9
11-02-18, 09:03
There's a AMP place on the way there in fort mohave. Next to a dog groomer or something. Reviewed it before. Also, Bless in Laughlin (though I had a crappy experience and won't be going back to her). About that AMP, I haven't been there is a long while though. But yeah, saw the busts in the news. Between that and backpage going away, I'm at a loss these days. Sigh.Just got back in BHC, didn't see the news about the bust, but its a shame. Is there anything close in the area?

What was the problem with Bless? Can't say as I've seen anything for her.

RedRedWine
11-24-18, 12:46
Looks like everything nearby had been cleared out. Sigh. Anything up in Kingman worth checking out?

PotShot
09-16-19, 22:11
I had some time to kill and tried the other place south of the 40 last exit east. Only girl there Katie a Chinese MILF borderline gilf. Pretty face and her body looked OK with the dress on but she was wearing one of those 2 piece body sculpting ensembles for underwear so she is probably pretty soft in the belly and thighs. She gave a good legit massage and I got another adequate handy. She pulled down the whatever you call it for underwear top and bottom and let me play with the kitty and her fun bags while busting a nut. 60 for the hour and 100 for the fun. Too pricey to repeat. Someone more redneck than myself rang the bell mid massage and It sounded like he was trying to set up some kind of group activity with her the next morning at 8 AM 2 hours before they even open for 4 hours. He apparently had been there before based on what he was saying but I don't think she even understood him. More might to be had there but for that price I don't see how anyone around Kingman could afford it. In Orange and LA County I can get a 1 hour massage and access to all three orifices bareback with creampie with similar looking Chinese gilfs for 80 and for 160 there are many HX girls in their 20's and 30's I can bareback for half hour and creampie as well if I want to.

Another note I have developed a pretty good hodar over my years of mongering and that whole stretch of road from the parlor to the 40 I have seen actual street walkers out in broad daylight and have watched them get picked up too over the last few months on my trips into town. I have had no opportunities to partake in that area because I have always been in town on ranch business and had no time or had my partner with me. 4 different white girls 3 fairly young trashy looking ones and one very classy looking well dressed older MILF. I talked to the MILF a bit at the Sonic and she offered me a BBBJ car date for 40 or for a ride to Needles. I had no time for either and my partner came back from the can before I could get her number. I have seen her out walking since then a few weeks ago. The Sonic area at that last exit east near the seedy hotels is a good place to watch for them.

Early last month while in town alone I recognized a couple of girls in a beat up RV in the Walmart parking lot. They seem to hang out there regularly with an out of gas sign begging. I gave them the opportunity to earn some gas money and did them both in the RV for 150 total. Young early 20's dirty blond girl and a 30 something brunette MILF. BBBJs from both DATY and covered sex from both and finished by feeding the older one my jizz while eating the young one's pussy. I haven't seen them out the last couple trips and the digits I got from them come up disconnected. They were going to be my choice for this trip out alone but I couldn't get a hold of them and they were not out at their usual spot.

I'm in Prescott at the moment and will be here for a few days. I may try my luck here when I get some time.

Happy Hoin!

Palmdawg
09-20-19, 19:30
In Kingman anything going on here? Can not seem to find anything.

Ajlee133
11-14-19, 15:38
I had some time to kill and tried the other place south of the 40 last exit east. Only girl there Katie a Chinese MILF borderline gilf. Pretty face and her body looked OK with the dress on but she was wearing one of those 2 piece body sculpting ensembles for underwear so she is probably pretty soft in the belly and thighs. She gave a good legit massage and I got another adequate handy. She pulled down the whatever you call it for underwear top and bottom and let me play with the kitty and her fun bags while busting a nut. 60 for the hour and 100 for the fun. Too pricey to repeat. Someone more redneck than myself rang the bell mid massage and It sounded like he was trying to set up some kind of group activity with her the next morning at 8 AM 2 hours before they even open for 4 hours. He apparently had been there before based on what he was saying but I don't think she even understood him. More might to be had there but for that price I don't see how anyone around Kingman could afford it. In Orange and LA County I can get a 1 hour massage and access to all three orifices bareback with creampie with similar looking Chinese gilfs for 80 and for 160 there are many HX girls in their 20's and 30's I can bareback for half hour and creampie as well if I want to.

Another note I have developed a pretty good hodar over my years of mongering and that whole stretch of road from the parlor to the 40 I have seen actual street walkers out in broad daylight and have watched them get picked up too over the last few months on my trips into town. I have had no opportunities to partake in that area because I have always been in town on ranch business and had no time or had my partner with me. 4 different white girls 3 fairly young trashy looking ones and one very classy looking well dressed older MILF. I talked to the MILF a bit at the Sonic and she offered me a BBBJ car date for 40 or for a ride to Needles. I had no time for either and my partner came back from the can before I could get her number. I have seen her out walking since then a few weeks ago. The Sonic area at that last exit east near the seedy hotels is a good place to watch for them.

Early last month while in town alone I recognized a couple of girls in a beat up RV in the Walmart parking lot. They seem to hang out there regularly with an out of gas sign begging. I gave them the opportunity to earn some gas money and did them both in the RV for 150 total. Young early 20's dirty blond girl and a 30 something brunette MILF. BBBJs from both DATY and covered sex from both and finished by feeding the older one my jizz while eating the young one's pussy. I haven't seen them out the last couple trips and the digits I got from them come up disconnected. They were going to be my choice for this trip out alone but I couldn't get a hold of them and they were not out at their usual spot.

I'm in Prescott at the moment and will be here for a few days. I may try my luck here when I get some time.

Happy Hoin!Just moved here and was very excited about your post. However, I have had 0 luck.

Scoured the Walmart parking lot and could not find those 2 girls with the RV.

Drove all over town and only saw 2 potential SW. One denied my offer for a ride. The other accepted but she was bat shit crazy. Kept rambling on about random gibberish. Tried asking if she wanted a date but she said no. This is depressing haha.

PotShot
01-12-20, 17:39
Just moved here and was very excited about your post. However, I have had 0 luck.

Scoured the Walmart parking lot and could not find those 2 girls with the RV.

Drove all over town and only saw 2 potential SW. One denied my offer for a ride. The other accepted but she was bat shit crazy. Kept rambling on about random gibberish. Tried asking if she wanted a date but she said no. This is depressing haha.I saw them again around Christmas while shopping at Walmart. Their RV was nowhere to be seen anywhere on the lot. They were hanging out with a group of hippie / gypsy looking Christian weirdos up front by the Del Taco with a couple of beat up vans displaying religious signs with bible verses and verses and statements supporting flat earth beliefs. The young one was playing a guitar while the older one and the rest of the group were handing out tracts and soliciting donations. Pretty crazy. Mostly dudes and another pretty harsh looking older woman in the group. I wasn't even going to approach them or entertain any of that silliness. They may have junked their RV since that thing was a falling apart piece of shit and ran off with those weirdos. I haven't needed to go go back their yet since I do most of my business in Havasu. I will need to make a propane run shortly and Kingman is the cheapest place to fill 100 lb tanks. I'll take look for them again then.

All the potential street walkers I saw out last summer were out in the hottest part of summer. Since it has gotten cold I haven't seen diddly.

Havasu though I keep scoring for free. Middle age to older divorced milfs. They have all proved to be looking for a new hubby and / or someone to help raise their demon spawn. Pump them and dump them has been my MO. Actually I just let them find out I'm barely getting by myself and they dump me. Saves the hassle of having to look out for stalkers when I go to town. I was doing a 35 year old brunette pretty decent looking with big titties (and 4 kids of course from 4 different daddies) the last few trips to town. The third time to town she did the old I've missed my period routine and I showed her my vasectomy scars. I got booted out the door quick. I had met her at the Dollar General. We just exchanged a couple of smiles, a little small talk and I was invited to dinner at her place and more. They all seem to like my hat and combat boots. I wear an old beat up camouflage Mosey Oak cowboy hat and Bates paratrooper boots to town. I keep the boots spit shined and the hat looks like something Jed form the Beverly Hillbillies would were. The contrast gets them smiling and talking. Go figure.

PotShot
01-18-20, 05:56
Hah! I just saw the RV older brunette yesterday flying a hungry and homeless sign at the truck stop at exit 9 to Havasu. She recognized me and chased me down as I entered to illegally toss some trash in their trash cans while going to town. She hit me up for a car date but I was really not into trying to fuck some chick in broad daylight in my pickup plus she was looking dirty and smelly. Apparently the RV got stolen and was found burned on the roadside and her friend ran off with the religious fanatics. I gave her a few bucks and went about my business. After tossing my trash and getting some gas I saw her talking to some equally nasty looking dude in a beat up car in the parking lot. Most likely some meth head she is supporting.

On to town. After a couple of errands I hit the laundromat since I had some sheets and big blankets to wash too big for my off grid washing methods. A young chubby good looking little redhead said hi to me as she was getting some more clothes out of her car. We chatted for awhile while washing our clothes I tried asking her out for a drink later but she was a 24 year old single mother with a really bratty 3 year old daughter in tow and no one to watch her. Instead she invited me to her house later after she put the kid to bed. I was not planning to hang out in town that long but my dick had been dry for some time. I finished my errands and shopping minus buying any perishables then hung out at the cigar bar for a few hours then went to her place. I brought a bottle of wine and she treated me to some pasta then off to the races. I don't mind chubby chicks as long as they are not so fat that they can no longer reach their naughty bits to keep them clean. She was a fun fuck like most redheads are. I loved watching my dick go in and out of her doggy with her cooze foaming up on it. It has been a freaking long time. She initially didn't want me to cum in her because she was not on birth control. We switched to scissor position because I like the deeper penetration that way and I have more control but when I started busting she clamped down on me with her legs holding me in and I filled her full of goo. No complaints, all smiles and no mention of plan B or freaking out about getting pregnant. I filled her up again after a recharge with nothing but giggles from her then headed back to the ranch. Hopefully I get to bang her a few more times before she pulls the old I'm preggo BS and I have to show her my vasectomy paperwork or scars. Havasu! If you are not too shy to talk to women, don't mind crazy gold digging milfs and your nuts are cut it is the place to get laid!

A side note my previous trip to town the day I got tossed out of the brunette's house after jamming her clam for the last time I had done laundry earlier at the same laundromat. There was a couple of young girls there doing laundry both thin hotties. A platinum blond and a strawberry blond. Since I was the only other person there they said hi to me and we made a little small talk but they were in no way interested in my old ugly ass. They were both dressed provocatively particularly the strawberry blond. She was wearing a real loose one piece short dress and nothing else. I just enjoyed the show. Bent over full on brown eye pink eye view, squatting to pick up some dropped lingerie she gaped enough I could see her cervix up skirt and her pink nipples down her top. She knew I was looking too and just smiled like the little dick tease she was. I suspect they were lesbians though. Definitely got me hot for my last date with the brunette MILF. Got to love Havasu! That used to be my go to place in the early 80's while stationed at 29 Palms and in the early 90's after my divorce while partying with my friends in the cellular business. I got laid every trip with young free pussy. Now I am limited to milfs and gilfs but it's all pink on the inside.

BodyaAnybody
02-06-20, 18:36
I moved here from Phoenix, and even though to scene in Phoenix was bad compared to some other places at least there was a scene. And in phoenix, I could find brokecgirls on whisper who usually turned out way better than pros. It sucks that I'm likely going to have to drive to Mexico or California to get my fix.

I guess that's the sacrifice I make in exchange for living riverside and fishing and boating every day.

PotShot
02-17-20, 17:57
I tried the SHR location again a couple of weeks ago. A different gal named Emmy. Borderline GILF, slim body and dressed skimpy. I did the half hour for 50 and was offered BBBJ or covered full sex for an additional 160. Negotiated BBBJ HJ combo for 100. Still too much in my opinion. Fast and toothy BBBJ. I had her switch to HJ for a bit then back to BBBJ and nutted down her throat while I fingered her pussy. I don't think she was expecting the mouth full of man goo and swallowed most of it anyway with no complaint but she didn't seem too thrilled about doing it. Still a lackluster performance compared to what I'm used to. Way better pussy to be had in Havasu for free just by chasing the gold digging non pros.

HavasuGuy
03-05-20, 19:38
Hi,

Just curious if anyone has tried the foot massage place on acoma near the highway by first savings bank? It stays open until 10 pm most nights.

Kirkd9
03-27-20, 05:37
Looks like the massage places moved to ft Mohave after getting busted in BHC, any word on them?

Kirkd9
10-18-20, 04:01
Any good massage places in BHC now?

Kirkd9
10-18-20, 04:43
Can anyone recommend a good place for massage in BHC?

LazerBranz
10-30-20, 22:40
Your experience may differ but here was mine.

Went at a time you would think they would be busy, didn't seem so, there was another guy there but he was so quiet he may have gotten a legit massage as well, my attendant was probably in her 60's small but may have also had a decent body considering under her loose clothing (sweater and sweat pants), there of course was another girl attending the other gentleman I don't know if there was a third although they have three rooms as well as a table shower room, the one other girl I did see was not much younger and also casual attire, since I was scouting the place and not in the mood for just anything I didn't make conversation I was looking for anything more than a real massage and so that's what I got a legit asian method massage, warm rock and towels walking on the back etc, I was having pains along my shoulder blades and spine anyway why waste the opportunity, at first she did put some extra attention to my problem areas and over all a decent rubdown, but no suggestion of going further, no suggestive talk no wandering hands on either part no nip slip or pussy peek, considering how active LE has been if one is to believe the boards, there was no indication at all that this is anything more than a legit massage operation any more.

LazerBranz
11-01-20, 22:45
Your experience may differ but here was mine.

Went at a time you would think they would be busy, didn't seem so, there was another guy there but he was so quiet he may have gotten a legit massage as well, my attendant was probably in her 60's small but may have also had a decent body considering under her loose clothing (sweater and sweat pants), there of course was another girl attending the other gentleman I don't know if there was a third although they have three rooms as well as a table shower room, the one other girl I did see was not much younger and also casual attire, since I was scouting the place and not in the mood for just anything I didn't make conversation I was looking for anything more than a real massage and so that's what I got a legit asian method massage, warm rock and towels walking on the back etc, I was having pains along my shoulder blades and spine anyway why waste the opportunity, at first she did put some extra attention to my problem areas and over all a decent rubdown, but no suggestion of going further, no suggestive talk no wandering hands on either part no nip slip or pussy peek, considering how active LE has been if one is to believe the boards, there was no indication at all that this is anything more than a legit massage operation any more.Sorry forgot to refernce it was sun massage.

Kirkd9
12-10-20, 08:34
Anyone tried the Thai massage on hancock in BHC?

Rickers
12-11-20, 08:57
Anyone tried the Thai massage on hancock in BHC?Do you know the name? Is it on RM? I'm interested if anyone has tried that place in Fort Mohave called Dangle or Dangie Spa. Its other hwy down by the carneceria market.

Kirkd9
12-11-20, 10:35
Do you know the name? Is it on RM? I'm interested if anyone has tried that place in Fort Mohave called Dangle or Dangie Spa. Its other hwy down by the carneceria market.That is the name of it, Thai massage on Hancock, haven't heard or seen the other one.

Rickers
12-11-20, 12:35
That is the name of it, Thai massage on Hancock, haven't heard or seen the other one.Nothing listed about it on rm. Report back if you give it a shot.

PotShot
12-14-20, 06:25
Tried the Cherry place in Kingman. Pretty young Asian girl named Annie with almost no English skills at all. Paid for the half. Got to play with the titties and got a short jackhammer HJ with no results for 40 in and 40 tip. She was the only one there and of course I interrupted her secession with another monger when I came in and was also interrupted myself when another monger came in halfway through the fun part for me. Cheaper than the other joints but unless you are in you are in your early 20's and can get off in slight breeze on your pecker it was a thumbs down for me. Granted if I could afford to make multiple visits I am sure I could train her to do better and get more mileage like I did with many of the So. Cal. Jack shack girls in the past but I just don't have that kind of time and money anymore to go that route.

PotShot
02-02-21, 07:59
Tried the most northern place in Kingman. Not too bad. Got a short stout not quite a GILF but maybe a little older than a MILF easy on the eyes at least in the poor lighting Asian lady named Sophia. Nice personality and she actually speaks enough English to communicate what you like to her. Not too bad. Paid 60 for the hour this time since the place looked seedy and had no cars in the parking lot figuring my session was unlikely to get interrupted like at the other more flashy locations. Good therapeutic massage with with just the right amount of tease, butt rub and nice slow sensual release. 60 tip. Worth repeating. I suspect more can be had there for a reasonable price if one is a regular.

Kirkd9
02-17-21, 06:48
Tried the most northern place in Kingman. Not too bad. Got a short stout not quite a GILF but maybe a little older than a MILF easy on the eyes at least in the poor lighting Asian lady named Sophia. Nice personality and she actually speaks enough English to communicate what you like to her. Not too bad. Paid 60 for the hour this time since the place looked seedy and had no cars in the parking lot figuring my session was unlikely to get interrupted like at the other more flashy locations. Good therapeutic massage with with just the right amount of tease, butt rub and nice slow sensual release. 60 tip. Worth repeating. I suspect more can be had there for a reasonable price if one is a regular.Anything going on in BHC? Haven't seen much.

PotShot
03-24-21, 08:39
Finally a little "sunshine" in Kingman for a sort of reasonable price. After several visits I got Sophia a borderline GILF to go BBFS CIP with with me. She took some DATY and a load of my goo in her cooze with no problem on the second visit but she still won't take that stupid mask off which might be a good thing considering what most of the women here looked like pre covid without their masks. 60 for the hour and 80 tip. Tight warm wet pussy for an older short and chubby Chinese gal. I think it is just her and a slightly younger better looking Gal there named Yuyu. Both are good for HJ and butt rubs. It would be nice though to get a BBBJ for a warm up but currently not possible with that silly mask on. If there are any fellow Southern California transplants here they are similar in looks to the Fish and Chips girls at the infamous Westminster foot massage place posted in the Orange County CA section. Not trophies by any means, not as cheap and not as off the hook nasty in a good way as the FC girls are but adequate I figure for anything you are likely to find here. She rode me cow girl rather violently until completion after some fingering and DATY that she seemed to enjoy. I'd like to try her partner out for a spin as well. I already had one visit with her and may get her to warm up to me too the next time.

Rickers
04-20-21, 08:49
Had some free time since the normal crackhead in bhc wasn't replying back and I needed to get drained. Stopped by the place near Smiths. No cars in the parking lot but the neon sign said open. Went in and was greated by Lisa. She was chineese, short and slim and actually not too bad on the eyes. Agreed to the hour at $60. Got undressed and recd a decent back rub with some occasional teasing. On the flip she immediately went to work on junior and allowed touching everywhere. She actually encouraged it. Got the job done and left her a tip. Would repeat.

Rickers
05-28-21, 09:15
New girl (Angel) at the lakeside location. She is younger than Lisa who is now in Mohave Valley. Seems like everything is on the menu but she quotes high to start, probably because she just came from New York. Give her some time and she will come around.

Rickers
06-04-21, 20:57
New girl (Angel) at the lakeside location. She is younger than Lisa who is now in Mohave Valley. Seems like everything is on the menu but she quotes high to start, probably because she just came from New York. Give her some time and she will come around.Unfortunately it looks like Angel's last day is tomorrow if anyone wants check her out.

Kirkd9
06-06-21, 05:51
Unfortunately it looks like Angel's last day is tomorrow if anyone wants check her out.Do you know where she is going?

Rickers
06-06-21, 21:14
Do you know where she is going?Went back to New York.

Rickers
06-10-21, 22:22
Looks like we have another Lisa at the Lakeside location. Went to check out the new girl today and she was pleasant and thin. A little older than the original Lisa but still fairly easy on the eyes. Nothing earth shattering to report. Decent massage and HE to completion. Normal. 60 then tip.

Kirkd9
06-12-21, 07:09
Looks like we have another Lisa at the Lakeside location. Went to check out the new girl today and she was pleasant and thin. A little older than the original Lisa but still fairly easy on the eyes. Nothing earth shattering to report. Decent massage and HE to completion. Normal. 60 then tip.How much are you tipping?

Rickers
06-13-21, 09:38
How much are you tipping?I usually tip. 4 depending on the service requested.

Kirkd9
06-14-21, 13:19
I usually tip. 4 depending on the service requested.Thank you.

Rickers
06-17-21, 23:10
Thank you.Supposedly a new girl is starting tomorrow because Lisa#2 quit. Saw OG Lisa at MV location this afternoon and was as always a pleasure.

Kirkd9
06-20-21, 15:32
Supposedly a new girl is starting tomorrow because Lisa#2 quit. Saw OG Lisa at MV location this afternoon and was as always a pleasure.What MV location is that? You can pm me if you like.

Rickers
06-29-21, 08:36
What MV location is that? You can pm me if you like.Saw OG Lisa at the lakeside location yesterday. I guess she is having trouble finding a new girl to work there so she is only going to Mohave valley on Wednesdays. Same great service and happy ending. I'm sure there is probably more available but I haven't asked with her. I do miss Angel though.

Rickers
07-07-21, 11:18
So there is a new girl named CC at the Lakeside location. She is a younger chubby Chinese girl with nice big tits. A very pleasant surprise and different from what is usually at this location. She was very fun but the downside is that she speaks very little English.

Rickers
07-11-21, 07:12
So there is a new girl named CC at the Lakeside location. She is a younger chubby Chinese girl with nice big tits. A very pleasant surprise and different from what is usually at this location. She was very fun but the downside is that she speaks very little English.Oh well! Looks like we lost another good provider due to the lack of generosity in the bhc community. According to Lisa, CC is gone because she wasn't getting tipped very well. Looks like it's going to be just crackheads and fat Angel to take care of bhc. Good luck fellow mongers.

Kirkd9
07-11-21, 09:20
Oh well! Looks like we lost another good provider due to the lack of generosity in the bhc community. According to Lisa, CC is gone because she wasn't getting tipped very well. Looks like it's going to be just crackheads and fat Angel to take care of bhc. Good luck fellow mongers.I went to lakeside location yesterday, no one there, called the number and the person answering the phone said it was closed.

Rickers
07-11-21, 20:44
I went to lakeside location yesterday, no one there, called the number and the person answering the phone said it was closed.Yes, Lisa was working at the MV location and said that CiCi had left at the end of the week. Lisa was supposed to open the Lakeside location today. She is working at both locations as she usually does when she is short staffed.

Rickers
07-18-21, 15:49
New girl " Jenny " not much in the way of looks but gives a decent massage and HE. Maybe more on the menu but I wasn't interested.

IntheAlley
07-23-21, 14:06
Bad news for fans of YuYu. I'm told she moved to LA. Stopped in anyway and was treated to a heavy rub down; some massaging. Had BBBJ for $. Not bad but didn't last long before she switched to running one out. Did not get her name and probably won't be back for a while.

Kirkd9
08-01-21, 09:03
Went to Sunshine, signed pulled in, looks like their not open anymore.

PotShot
08-11-21, 11:24
Bad news for fans of YuYu. I'm told she moved to LA. Stopped in anyway and was treated to a heavy rub down; some massaging. Had BBBJ for $. Not bad but didn't last long before she switched to running one out. Did not get her name and probably won't be back for a while.I never got anything out of YuYu other than a hand job. Sophie is the wild one. BBJ, BBFS, CIP. She was good for a few visits and I typically tipped the going OC California granny pussy rates but the last trip she developed GPS Golden Pussy Syndrome on me and after getting me worked up with a lot of tease and a short BBBJ she hit me up for a large Vegas style young hot hooker upfront tip. That killed the mood for me and I just opted for the HJ finish which at that point didn't do anything for me either. 40 tip and split. I doubt I'll be back unless they get some new talent plus I'm back in survival mode now due to having to quit my job to care for a family member who's health has failed. Before I quit a new guy at my work said that he got some mileage out of the the place just south of there but that's the only place in Kingman I haven't tried yet. All the rest are at least good for HJ's and the one just south of the 40 was good for BJs and FS but borderline granny pussy and they have GPS as well.

Rickers
08-24-21, 08:50
Has anyone gotten anything more than a handy with this girl? She is cute a really thin. She allows touching everywhere but I can't seem to get anything more than a HE.

Kirkd9
10-10-21, 14:27
Does anyone know if any of the massage places in kingman also offer a shower?

Rickers
10-13-21, 08:33
Does anyone know if any of the massage places in kingman also offer a shower?Not at either one just off Andy Devine. Possibly the one on Stockton Hill.

IntheAlley
10-22-21, 23:22
Traveled to Lake Havasu City. Every one of the AMP's on RubMaps was closed. I stopped by the Healthy Foot Spa on Acoma Blvd but they were total pros. No HE. Have the HE / FS places moved? Are they closed down? Does anyone have recommendations for my next visit to LHC?

Rickers
10-23-21, 23:56
Traveled to Lake Havasu City. Every one of the AMP's on RubMaps was closed. I stopped by the Healthy Foot Spa on Acoma Blvd but they were total pros. No HE. Have the HE / FS places moved? Are they closed down? Does anyone have recommendations for my next visit to LHC?Havasu PD busts these places as soon as they get going.

Rickers
11-25-21, 09:19
Spoke to Li the other day and she is back reopening the same place in golden valley. Miss those multiple pops. Hopefully she hasn't risen her rates post covid.

Kirkd9
12-12-21, 06:25
I heard just the tale end of a report on the radio that some massage places got busted, didn't hear where, anyone know where it was?

PotShot
12-12-21, 22:10
I heard just the tale end of a report on the radio that some massage places got busted, didn't hear where, anyone know where it was?Looks like Kingman is pretty much done for. All of them got raided. https://www.kingmanscannerfeed.com/allegations-of-prostitution-result-in-search-warrants-served-at-massage-parlors/.

Kirkd9
12-13-21, 05:31
Looks like Kingman is pretty much done for. All of them got raided. https://www.kingmanscannerfeed.com/allegations-of-prostitution-result-in-search-warrants-served-at-massage-parlors/.Hopefully BHC isn't next, anyone know of private residence massage? Can inbox if you like.

Rickers
12-20-21, 08:39
Looks like Kingman is pretty much done for. All of them got raided. https://www.kingmanscannerfeed.com/allegations-of-prostitution-result-in-search-warrants-served-at-massage-parlors/.Are these places closed for sure? I haven't been in the area recently to drive by.

PotShot
12-21-21, 16:50
Are these places closed for sure? I haven't been in the area recently to drive by.They were all still closed as of Saturday. I saw the chubby Asian chick's SUV parked outside of Healthy but the open sign was off. Even if any of them were to open again I would not partake for quite awhile since they would most likely be working with LE running john stings to get out of trouble, going legit or just operating as a tease and ripoff joint like they tend to do elsewhere. Sucks for me in particular since I just got freed up from taking care of a family member to do some more mongering when they all went down.

Havasu is too far of a run for me to gamble on the non pro gold digging MILFs there and most of the single women around here look pretty darn rough for me to hit on and even then most of them are taken and that is a testament to how hard up dudes are in Kingman. I haven't seen any probable SWs since the summer before last.

I have seen this one interesting borderline gilf a couple times around town but I was not in a position to make any small talk with her at the times. She's a thin blond probably in her 50's but still good looking. She was wearing the same getup all 3 times I saw her basically dressed like an ex stripper. Tight faux black leather pants that show off her camel toe and have flaps on the bottom of the legs that cover her shoes, tight white blouse showing off her nipples, black leather vest and platform shoes. I saw her at Bashas, Gas&Grub and Walmart on 3 separate occasions last summer. I suspect she lives off grid somewhere near me since I saw her heading back toward my area in her truck with a trailer and water tank from Gas&Grub while I was pulling in to buy a tank of water for myself. That was the last time I saw her a few months ago. She looks like she might be a local work at home gall everyone is keeping a secret or just some rich old divorced fart's wife replacement he picked up in Vegas. There are some rich retired people living up the hill from me. If anyone knows anything about her or any other under the radar gals please give me a PM.

Rickers
01-06-22, 22:39
They were all still closed as of Saturday. I saw the chubby Asian chick's SUV parked outside of Healthy but the open sign was off. Even if any of them were to open again I would not partake for quite awhile since they would most likely be working with LE running john stings to get out of trouble, going legit or just operating as a tease and ripoff joint like they tend to do elsewhere. Sucks for me in particular since I just got freed up from taking care of a family member to do some more mongering when they all went down.

Havasu is too far of a run for me to gamble on the non pro gold digging MILFs there and most of the single women around here look pretty darn rough for me to hit on and even then most of them are taken and that is a testament to how hard up dudes are in Kingman. I haven't seen any probable SWs since the summer before last.

I have seen this one interesting borderline gilf a couple times around town but I was not in a position to make any small talk with her at the times. She's a thin blond probably in her 50's but still good looking. She was wearing the same getup all 3 times I saw her basically dressed like an ex stripper. Tight faux black leather pants that show off her camel toe and have flaps on the bottom of the legs that cover her shoes, tight white blouse showing off her nipples, black leather vest and platform shoes. I saw her at Bashas, Gas&Grub and Walmart on 3 separate occasions last summer. I suspect she lives off grid somewhere near me since I saw her heading back toward my area in her truck with a trailer and water tank from Gas&Grub while I was pulling in to buy a tank of water for myself. That was the last time I saw her a few months ago. She looks like she might be a local work at home gall everyone is keeping a secret or just some rich old divorced fart's wife replacement he picked up in Vegas. There are some rich retired people living up the hill from me. If anyone knows anything about her or any other under the radar gals please give me a PM.I don't know about the rest of the places in kingman but the cute little Chinese MILF spinner from cherry blossom went back to Los Angeles and supposedly will be working in San Diego next week. I haven't seen any real SW action in kingman for awhile. I see that one batshit crazy MILF that walks up and down Andy Divine all the time but haven't been able to get anywhere with her.

Rickers
02-20-22, 09:53
Stopped by the Mohave valley location basically because I noticed the gate was open but the open sign wasn't on. Rang the doorbell and Lisa opens the door. I guess the Lakeside location was closed that day. Unfortunately she is nothing to look at but doesn't mind your roaming hands. Just a routine HE and I'm out of there. She is trying to sell that location for 150 k cash because she can't get consistent help to keep it opened.

RedRedWine
02-21-22, 12:39
Stopped by the Mohave valley location basically because I noticed the gate was open but the open sign wasn't on. Rang the doorbell and Lisa opens the door. I guess the Lakeside location was closed that day. Unfortunately she is nothing to look at but doesn't mind your roaming hands. Just a routine HE and I'm out of there. She is trying to sell that location for 150 k cash because she can't get consistent help to keep it opened.Damn, that sucks. Been hoping more FS options would show up by now. I'd say just regular providers are the way to go now, but I can't find anything reliable on that front either! Dark times.

Rickers
02-21-22, 22:37
Damn, that sucks. Been hoping more FS options would show up by now. I'd say just regular providers are the way to go now, but I can't find anything reliable on that front either! Dark times.Dark times indeed! It might be time to hit up Dream Girls again. I was able to recruit a couple of girls from there for some regular outside the club meetings but they all moved on as well.

Rickers
04-03-22, 21:34
Well I ended up Toftt here. Got the text from Lisa saying there was a new girl over at Lakeside. Decided to check her out this morning. She's probably in her 50's, unattractive, no body, Chinese, and looks like she only offers a very week HJ and an elbow massage. The only good news is that they never stay longer than 2 weeks there so someone new should be rolling in soon. Anyone been to Kingman since the busts??

RedRedWine
04-06-22, 12:48
Well I ended up Toftt here. Got the text from Lisa saying there was a new girl over at Lakeside. Decided to check her out this morning. She's probably in her 50's, unattractive, no body, Chinese, and looks like she only offers a very week HJ and an elbow massage. The only good news is that they never stay longer than 2 weeks there so someone new should be rolling in soon. Anyone been to Kingman since the busts??Not yet, sorry to say. Thanks for scouting it out for us and sorry for the disappointment. Been looking but so far the only thing in the area I'm sure of is the provider Bless in Bullhead and that was a long while ago. Literally better than nothing but christ do we need options around here. Keep us posted and thanks for looking out!

PotShot
04-09-22, 06:53
I tried to do some bar hopping in Kingman last Saturday afternoon till midnight to see what I could scare up for non pros. No luck. Major sausage fests all guys competing for a couple nasty skanks other than the little bar in Valley Vista which I was hoping might have some divorced California transplants who weren't skanked out. There were some single women there who were eager to chat with me but OMG they were just too ugly and I couldn't pull the trigger and I'm not known to be picky but EEEWE!. The ugliest hos I fucked back in Southern California, reported on and got crap on the OC and LA forums for doing it are Barbie dolls compared to Kingman women. Kingman is a weird town. Definitely some generations of inbreeding going on. The only hotties I've seen have seen in town are either California transplants and they are either taken or have a dozen guys chasing them or jailbait. Even the jailbait if you wait a few years until they are legal they'll most likely be dropped out of school with two kids or more, loaded with ugly tats, piercings, missing teeth, fat, hairy and sporting Coolaid hairdos. All you have to do is look at their moms and that's the ass you are likely to be wrestling in a few years if you hook up with one. If I didn't have livestock to take care of daily I'd like to maybe stay a weekend in Havasu and chase some milfs there again or take a run to Vegas and maybe hook up with a couple HX girls I've seen before but I'm pretty much stuck here.

Rickers
04-09-22, 07:37
I tried to do some bar hopping in Kingman last Saturday afternoon till midnight to see what I could scare up for non pros. No luck. Major sausage fests all guys competing for a couple nasty skanks other than the little bar in Valley Vista which I was hoping might have some divorced California transplants who weren't skanked out. There were some single women there who were eager to chat with me but OMG they were just too ugly and I couldn't pull the trigger and I'm not known to be picky but EEEWE!. The ugliest hos I fucked back in Southern California, reported on and got crap on the OC and LA forums for doing it are Barbie dolls compared to Kingman women. Kingman is a weird town. Definitely some generations of inbreeding going on. The only hotties I've seen have seen in town are either California transplants and they are either taken or have a dozen guys chasing them or jailbait. Even the jailbait if you wait a few years until they are legal they'll most likely be dropped out of school with two kids or more, loaded with ugly tats, piercings, missing teeth, fat, hairy and sporting Coolaid hairdos. All you have to do is look at their moms and that's the ass you are likely to be wrestling in a few years if you hook up with one. If I didn't have livestock to take care of daily I'd like to maybe stay a weekend in Havasu and chase some milfs there again or take a run to Vegas and maybe hook up with a couple HX girls I've seen before but I'm pretty much stuck here.The kingman bar scene is definitely challenging to say the least. Years ago I met a transplant latina from LA and was meeting up with her on a regular basis and met a chick who worked at the beale coffee shop who was dancing at dream girls but she was ridiculously high all the time. I view kingman as kind of the thrill of the hunt for me. I will sometimes cruise through the ghetto and pick up a zombie for some cheap head. It's more of a game to see how little cash I can give for fun. Other than that there are a couple of girls who I would find in bullhead but they never last more than a couple weeks because they can't keep a phone for long. When in need I just make the trip to Vegas for a sure thing.

PotShot
04-09-22, 17:05
The only regular eye candy I've found in Kingman is over at Crown Liquor. The guy who runs that place only hires hot, friendly, skimpy dressed young girls for clerks other than one big hairy dude. From what I learned he imports them, pays them good and helps them find a place to rent. Stealing the Hooter's business model I figure. It must be working for him because that is the most expensive liquor store in town, there is always a line at the register and the owner drives a Ferrari. I stop there every time I'm in town because it is the only place in town I can get a premium cigar otherwise even the cheapest beer there is 30% more expensive than anywhere else. The girls are definitely an added bonus. They aren't working girls though so don't even try unless you want to get shot by the owner or thumped by the big hairy dude.

Rickers
05-08-22, 17:16
I texted Lisa to ask if she had any new girls and she replied yes at both locations. I was near the MV place so I decided to take a look. I was greeted by what appeared to be a 20 something Viet girl. I made the decision to toftt and report back. Paid. 60 and stripped down and waited about 5 minutes for her to come in. She started with a decent massage but really no teasing. On the flip she went right for junior and then started in with the negotiations. Do let this innocent looking young woman fool you because she is probably from the big city and is definitely seasoned. After way too much back and forth I decided on a quick HJ and tipped. 40 and left. Probably wouldn't repeat and not to worry, none of these girls last more than 2 weeks.

PotShot
07-17-22, 23:15
The the girl left in K town has apparently been scared straight. Totally legit now but her actual massage skills seem to have improved a lot from a couple of years ago. I felt loose as a goose and still tipped her 40. I've been having back spasms from an old injury and have been feeling great for the past few days after the rub. I'll probably repeat just for the back rub.

BrwnBear
07-24-22, 02:32
Does anyone know what happened or where Mimi went after the AMPs were shut down?

Rickers
07-25-22, 13:01
Does anyone know what happened or where Mimi went after the AMPs were shut down?Which location was she at? The girl from the cherry blossom went to San Diego.

BrwnBear
07-26-22, 13:55
Which location was she at? The girl from the cherry blossom went to San Diego.She was at body relax on Stockton. Do you know where in SD?

Rickers
07-29-22, 19:35
She was at body relax on Stockton. Do you know where in SD?I think it was called Ocean Spa or something like that.

Rickers
08-01-22, 17:14
Just visited this place and they had a nice Chineese woman with enhanced Cs who gave a pleasant HE for the price of admission for the hour.

Phil5517
08-16-22, 17:39
New to the site. Just wanted to know if anyone knows of someone that does massages out of their home for some extra cash? I would think that someone here in Havasu would. Doesn't have to be HE but that would be better, hope somebody can help a guy out. Thanks in advance.

Rickers
08-22-22, 08:54
New to the site. Just wanted to know if anyone knows of someone that does massages out of their home for some extra cash? I would think that someone here in Havasu would. Doesn't have to be HE but that would be better, hope somebody can help a guy out. Thanks in advance.Welcome to the site. Unfortunately Havasu is pretty dry when it comes to that. PD is pretty aggressive in town to bust this girls. You might find a legit mobile girl but I'm not sure where unfortunately.

Phil5517
08-22-22, 12:55
Welcome to the site. Unfortunately Havasu is pretty dry when it comes to that. PD is pretty aggressive in town to bust this girls. You might find a legit mobile girl but I'm not sure where unfortunately.Yah I hear you, very dry here after the massage parlor's bogus busts a couple of years, ago almost all the charges didn't stick. They should be left alone they provided a valuable service.

Rickers
08-23-22, 23:41
Yah I hear you, very dry here after the massage parlor's bogus busts a couple of years, ago almost all the charges didn't stick. They should be left alone they provided a valuable service.I agree. Kingman still has one place left and Mohave valley has at least 3 .

JohnSd
08-24-22, 00:04
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Rickers
11-18-22, 22:59
Stopped by the massage place just after the casino in Mohave Valley and had a decent massage by a middle aged Chinese lady who actually spoke decent English. I was kind of pressed for time and opted for the half hour for $40. Nothing fancy but a decent massage and HE finish for a decent price. She is probably in her 50's but not bad looking and let's the hands roam over her clothes.

Rickers
12-16-22, 13:27
Stopped by the massage place across from the home furnishings store on the hwy and was greeted by Mia. She's a very slender Chinese spinner. I opted for the hour because she was better looking than most in the area. She did a decent back massage with a little teasing of the boys. On the flip she gave me the boom boom gesture and I nodded with my acceptance. She excused herself to grab a condom and when she returned she pulled down her top and gave an excellent CBJ which turned into mish and ended in doggy. No mention of $ the whole time so I tipped a Benji and she was happy. Overall very pleased and I'll certainly return. A sweet treat for this area for sure.

RedRedWine
12-23-22, 09:11
Stopped by the massage place across from the home furnishings store on the hwy and was greeted by Mia. She's a very slender Chinese spinner. I opted for the hour because she was better looking than most in the area. She did a decent back massage with a little teasing of the boys. On the flip she gave me the boom boom gesture and I nodded with my acceptance. She excused herself to grab a condom and when she returned she pulled down her top and gave an excellent CBJ which turned into mish and ended in doggy. No mention of $ the whole time so I tipped a Benji and she was happy. Overall very pleased and I'll certainly return. A sweet treat for this area for sure.Yeah, Mia is great. Cheery personality, nice body, all smiles. Great time. Thanks, Rick! Made my holiday!

Rickers
12-24-22, 18:37
Yeah, Mia is great. Cheery personality, nice body, all smiles. Great time. Thanks, Rick! Made my holiday!Glad you were able to enjoy her. I hope she stays around awhile although I will probably go broke if she does, LOL.

VTown 1968
01-13-23, 15:35
Stopped by the massage place just after the casino in Mohave Valley and had a decent massage by a middle aged Chinese lady who actually spoke decent English. I was kind of pressed for time and opted for the half hour for $40. Nothing fancy but a decent massage and HE finish for a decent price. She is probably in her 50's but not bad looking and let's the hands roam over her clothes.I took the plunge last night. I probably saw the same lady. She identified as Angela. Went for the hour, very decent massage followed by HE. I haven't been to a MP. In years. I feel for what I paid I may be back. Going rate I get it. Not discouraged but I need more bang for that buck.

Rickers
01-13-23, 16:45
I took the plunge last night. I probably saw the same lady. She identified as Angela. Went for the hour, very decent massage followed by HE. I haven't been to a MP. In years. I feel for what I paid I may be back. Going rate I get it. Not discouraged but I need more bang for that buck.Mia is definitely worth the price of admission but will cost a bit more for full service.

Rickers
02-10-23, 09:04
Unfortunately Mia is gone in Mohave Valley but we now have Anna. She's about the same age as Mia but not as pretty, IMO. She's definitely more business as see just came from LA so be prepared for her negotiating but stick to your guns! She wanted $. 4 for FS to which I told her that she's not in LA anymore. It's a Benji out here baby. She countered at $. 2 but I stood firm and hard, LOL, at the Benji. She eventually gave in and we had the same pleasant time as I enjoyed with Mia.

RedRedWine
03-24-23, 13:37
Unfortunately Mia is gone in Mohave Valley but we now have Anna. She's about the same age as Mia but not as pretty, IMO. She's definitely more business as see just came from LA so be prepared for her negotiating but stick to your guns! She wanted $. 4 for FS to which I told her that she's not in LA anymore. It's a Benji out here baby. She countered at $. 2 but I stood firm and hard, LOL, at the Benji. She eventually gave in and we had the same pleasant time as I enjoyed with Mia.Went to check it myself. Only had old mamasan available. Wanted $4 FS too, held firm for $. Not worth it at all. Think I'll stick with private providers. Assuming any decent ones even exist in this area. Sigh.

Rickers
03-25-23, 08:28
Went to check it myself. Only had old mamasan available. Wanted $4 FS too, held firm for $. Not worth it at all. Think I'll stick with private providers. Assuming any decent ones even exist in this area. Sigh.This place is on a 2 week max rotation so the women are never in the same spot very long. The other spots are very hit and miss and you're correct in assuming it's pretty dry out here for talent.

DesertRide
03-25-23, 09:26
Went to check it myself. Only had old mamasan available. Wanted $4 FS too, held firm for $. Not worth it at all. Think I'll stick with private providers. Assuming any decent ones even exist in this area. Sigh.Is this the Location in Mohave valley by casino or location in Ft Mohave across from furniture store?

Rickers
03-27-23, 08:39
Is this the Location in Mohave valley by casino or location in Ft Mohave across from furniture store?Across from furniture store. I've not scored FS from the other place in a long time, have you?

DesertRide
03-27-23, 18:56
Across from furniture store. I've not scored FS from the other place in a long time, have you?No, was just confused Mohave valley vs. Ft Mohave. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something by the casino.

Rickers
03-28-23, 13:06
No, was just confused Mohave valley vs. Ft Mohave. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something by the casino.All of the places near the furniture store are hit and miss. I've scored FS at each of those 3 at different times.

Rickers
04-07-23, 21:22
Hit up the spot across from the furniture store again and was surprised to see Anna still working there. They usually rotate out much quicker. I've reviewed her before and had the same experience. One thing to note is that she is still trying to set the range high at $2. Stick to your guns here guys and the absolute most is $. 2.

MeanAfternoon
04-15-23, 02:49
Still a not producing anything. Just for your knowledge. Don't waste your time or money.

Rickers
04-15-23, 09:41
Still a not producing anything. Just for your knowledge. Don't waste your time or money.Is that the one on Kingman Ave? If so I know that she is still very cautious because she has been busted twice since the big bust a few years ago. I have only gotten a HJ since, and I have to tell her each time, but she knows me so I guess it's a YMMV type of thing.

MeanAfternoon
04-15-23, 22:56
Is that the one on Kingman Ave? If so I know that she is still very cautious because she has been busted twice since the big bust a few years ago. I have only gotten a HJ since, and I have to tell her each time, but she knows me so I guess it's a YMMV type of thing.Yes, I tried everything in the book. She just kept saying sorry. No worries, hopefully it gets better for why'all. I'm out.

Rickers
04-21-23, 08:15
Yes, I tried everything in the book. She just kept saying sorry. No worries, hopefully it gets better for why'all. I'm out.Go up and see Li in Golden Valley. She will give you a handy as many times as you need for. $ all in.

Panache
04-21-23, 09:36
Where exactly is this?

Go up and see Li in Golden Valley. She will give you a handy as many times as you need for. $ all in.

Rickers
04-22-23, 14:17
Where exactly is this?I think it has a sign called Swedish Massage out front. In Golden Valley.

Panache
04-22-23, 22:58
Can we get the name of the business as well as a street address? Planning to use GPS to find it.

I think it has a sign called Swedish Massage out front. In Golden Valley.

Rickers
04-23-23, 05:51
Can we get the name of the business as well as a street address? Planning to use GPS to find it.Sorry, I don't know the address or the name other than it had a sign out front that said Swedish Massage and was in a stand alone white building on the north side of the highway.

Phil5517
05-02-23, 14:45
Sorry, I don't know the address or the name other than it had a sign out front that said Swedish Massage and was in a stand alone white building on the north side of the highway.Does anyone tried to find out more info? If you have would PM it to me it would be greatly appreciated.

Rickers
06-08-23, 23:01
Does anyone tried to find out more info? If you have would PM it to me it would be greatly appreciated.Do you live in Mohave County? If so it's real close to the Sonic drive through in Golden Valley. You can't miss it because it's right off the highway.

Phil5517
06-10-23, 15:08
Do you live in Mohave County? If so it's real close to the Sonic drive through in Golden Valley. You can't miss it because it's right off the highway.Thanks, I can find it now I live in LHC so it is a bit of a drive. I hope to check it out soon.

Rickers
06-25-23, 10:02
Thanks, I can find it now I live in LHC so it is a bit of a drive. I hope to check it out soon.The Chinese woman is named Li. She was way more fun before covid because she still wears a mask and wants you to wear one as well. She always provides a nice table shower afterwards to clean you up nice. Also, have her take care of business 1st so you can recover for number two. Always allows roaming up and down if it's not that time of the month. She has very long nipples if you're into that. Have fun.

PotShot
07-01-23, 06:39
The Chinese woman is named Li. She was way more fun before covid because she still wears a mask and wants you to wear one as well. She always provides a nice table shower afterwards to clean you up nice. Also, have her take care of business 1st so you can recover for number two. Always allows roaming up and down if it's not that time of the month. She has very long nipples if you're into that. Have fun.The Chinese definitely buy into their propaganda. The only jack shack gal I know of left in K town still wears her mask. The old Northern location though I have noticed that the open sign tends to be on and off intermittently and a white SUV that looks a lot like the fat chick's SUV who used to work at the the southern location has been parked there a few times. I wonder if they are still operating under the radar by appointment? I tried calling their old number but it is dead. Both of those gals there were good for BBFS but still tried to charge Vegas or Commiefornia hot chick rates even though they were total grannies.

Rickers
07-22-23, 22:27
Hit up the massage place across from the furniture store on the hwy. Was hoping to see Anna but she was busy. New girl about the same age but very tiny took care of me with the same services Anna provided. Same $. 2 for cfs. Nice tiny spinner type with a Bush down below.

Rickers
07-24-23, 21:54
Decided to try the place that is just up from the new Maverick gas station. This is the one next to the Psychic palm reader. I was blown away at the $100 hour price and by the older Chinese lady who answered the door. Not a bad massage but only a handy at the end. Definitely avoid and head south to see Anna in Mohave valley.

Rickers
09-01-23, 09:01
Was going through around 8:30 Wednesday evening and decided to hit this place up for something new. They closed at 9 so 30 minutes was all that was offered. Had a mid 40's viet woman of average beauty show me to the room. She gave a very light and quick rub before the flip and then she grabbed junior and gave a nice covered CBJ and multiple positions of cfs. Damage at $. 2 plus the entry.

VTown 1968
09-08-23, 20:16
Decided to try the place that is just up from the new Maverick gas station. This is the one next to the Psychic palm reader. I was blown away at the $100 hour price and by the older Chinese lady who answered the door. Not a bad massage but only a handy at the end. Definitely avoid and head south to see Anna in Mohave valley.I've been looking at that place for a while. I been hitting up I believe sunshine massage in Ft. Mohave. God it's tough out here. For me at least 😂.

PotShot
10-11-23, 06:47
One of the old places in K town has reopened. They are advertising on STG. Tried it Monday and got a middle-aged Chinese I think woman Lulu. Better looking and younger than the previous talent there. Paid 60 for the hour got a halfway decent massage CBJ and hand job finish for 1. 4. Sucked on the titties and played with her VJ during. Too pricy in my opinion, her BJ skills were not that great that's why I opted for HJ finish. The other gals there back in the day were grannies but they were good for BBJs and BBFS for about the same price. She had a nice wet pussy though but moved away just enough that I couldn't get a good stink finger which was another turn off. Might repeat if I hear of any better talent there. She was the only one I saw working there at the time.

Rickers
10-13-23, 00:30
One of the old places in K town has reopened. They are advertising on STG. Tried it Monday and got a middle-aged Chinese I think woman Lulu. Better looking and younger than the previous talent there. Paid 60 for the hour got a halfway decent massage CBJ and hand job finish for 1. 4. Sucked on the titties and played with her VJ during. Too pricy in my opinion, her BJ skills were not that great that's why I opted for HJ finish. The other gals there back in the day were grannies but they were good for BBJs and BBFS for about the same price. She had a nice wet pussy though but moved away just enough that I couldn't get a good stink finger which was another turn off. Might repeat if I hear of any better talent there. She was the only one I saw working there at the time.Which place was this?

PotShot
10-14-23, 14:54
Which place was this?I'm pretty sure local LE monitors this forum since it was mentioned on some of the paperwork I read online concerning the last busts that went down. I'm not into handing it to them on a silver platter. Easy to find it with a little driving and / or just look for the AD on STG. I'll send you a PM though.

Rickers
11-17-23, 17:33
Visited the massage place across from the furniture store in Mohave Valley where Anna used to work. I drew a Chinese woman around 50 ish named Yoyo. Not much of a looker but very playful. A lot of teasing during the start and kept reaching under to grab the boys. Told her I wanted everything on the flip and she laid down for missionary which wasn't working for me due to having to stare at that mug. She felt pretty tight so I flipped her over and was able to finish in doggie. Gave her a Benji and left satisfied.

Rickers
11-25-23, 08:56
Decided to stop and see the other girl at the place across from the furniture store. There were no cars in the parking lot so I knew I could see her this time. Turns out her name is April and she's a petite younger Chinese woman. She gave a decent back massage but no teasing so I was wondering if I had made a bad decision. On the flip she pointed to Jr and then to her mouth. I pointed to her pussy and an awkward negotiation started. She asked for 2 benjis and I countered and stood firmly at 1 Benji. She eventually caved in and went to get a condom. On her return she pulled off her shorts that were under her small black dress and laid missionary on the table. Just before we started another customer came in and was taken by Yoyo. April was moaning and squirming the whole time and I knew the other guy could hear this, LOL. This girl was either a wonderful actress or she was enjoying herself but either way I had a good time. After we were done she stood up and hugged me for a few minutes and then went to get a hot towel for cleanup. These places are very slow so be careful to not over pay. Especially in this area. There are 3 places within 1 block here so they know they have competition. Happy hunting.

FenixTheCat
11-25-23, 17:43
Decided to stop and see the other girl at the place across from the furniture store. There were no cars in the parking lot so I knew I could see her this time. Turns out her name is April and she's a petite younger Chinese woman. She gave a decent back massage but no teasing so I was wondering if I had made a bad decision. On the flip she pointed to Jr and then to her mouth. I pointed to her pussy and an awkward negotiation started. She asked for 2 benjis and I countered and stood firmly at 1 Benji. She eventually caved in and went to get a condom. On her return she pulled off her shorts that were under her small black dress and laid missionary on the table. Just before we started another customer came in and was taken by Yoyo. April was moaning and squirming the whole time and I knew the other guy could hear this, LOL. This girl was either a wonderful actress or she was enjoying herself but either way I had a good time. After we were done she stood up and hugged me for a few minutes and then went to get a hot towel for cleanup. These places are very slow so be careful to not over pay. Especially in this area. There are 3 places within 1 block here so they know they have competition. Happy hunting.I usually see this place empty especially this past week, but didn't want to go it because of that. But glad you scored.

BarebakRussian
01-18-24, 13:10
Has anyone tried the new place on the southbound side of 95 on Fort Mohave with the "Japanese Massage" banner? It's in a strip mall near a storage place I think. It says Tokyo Spa on the door. I don't see it mentioned here. There's also a newish one by Walmart in BHC. I say new because I don't see them on rubmaps. I've been here a month and a half and I have to say I'm missing the Boston area. I'll be moving on soon but I wanted to try at least one place out before I go.

Rickers
01-19-24, 07:46
Has anyone tried the new place on the southbound side of 95 on Fort Mohave with the "Japanese Massage" banner? It's in a strip mall near a storage place I think. It says Tokyo Spa on the door. I don't see it mentioned here. There's also a newish one by Walmart in BHC. I say new because I don't see them on rubmaps. I've been here a month and a half and I have to say I'm missing the Boston area. I'll be moving on soon but I wanted to try at least one place out before I go.I've tried this one a couple times now. 50 for hhr and only a handy available but the most teasing I've ever experienced during the massage. Chinese masseuse is a little chunky but allows free roaming during the entire massage. If the other place on 95 is across from a furniture store then it's definitely full service for an additional 1 to 1. 2. Anything goes there but the girls usually rotate every 2 months. Happy hunting.

BarebakRussian
02-02-24, 19:28
I've tried this one a couple times now. 50 for hhr and only a handy available but the most teasing I've ever experienced during the massage. Chinese masseuse is a little chunky but allows free roaming during the entire massage. If the other place on 95 is across from a furniture store then it's definitely full service for an additional 1 to 1. 2. Anything goes there but the girls usually rotate every 2 months. Happy hunting.I know the one you mean, across from the furniture store. This one is on the same side of 95 as the furniture store, in the same plaza as the music store and the storage place. Small sign on the door says Tokyo massage. I keep meaning to stop in but I'm always pressed for time when I'm down that way. There's 2 or 3 others in that immediate area in addition to the place across from the furniture store. How long they'll stick around with that kind of exposure, who can say.

Rickers
02-19-24, 09:26
Decided I would TOFTT and try out the new place just up from the sex store on the hwy. Very clean facility with plenty of time options between $45 - $65. I had to wait about 5 minutes because the 2 Chinese women were with customers. One of the women I saw used to work down the road across from the furniture store. She's the one that always dyed her hair and wore lots of makeup but most importantly had big tits for a Chinese gal. She's very fun with FS running 1. 2. I drew the other gal who was thin, prettier, and younger as well. Decent massage with some teasing but unfortunately it was her time of the month so only a BJ was offered for an additional 60 tip. I've heard of this but it was my first time receiving a saran wrapped BJ. It wasn't bad but took her a few extra minutes. Got cleaned up and bolted. I'll definitely repeat. As a side note, as I'm waiting to get in a room I'm thinking that I really don't want to see another dude walking out of the room that I'm going into next. The couch that you wait on is right outside the rooms so when the big tit gal left the room to get a warm towel, she left the door cracked open. I kept telling myself. Don't look, don't look, but I fucking couldn't help myself, LOL. So what do I see but a half naked woman lying on the bed. I've never seen a woman come out of one of these joints. Happy hunting.

Rickers
02-23-24, 02:48
Had been awhile since I visited this place and it's certainly not like it was when Anna, April, Yoyo, ect were there. Walked in and a frumpy dressed Chinese gal in jeans and a t-shirt greeted me and walked me to the room. Long story short, no teasing and only a crappy HJ was offered. I'll wait a few weeks for the next rotation to try it again. Happy hunting.

RedRedWine
02-26-24, 01:27
That sucks and I feel you. Got stuck with mama-san before and couldn't finish it was so bad. I guess I managed to luck out and got to see April right before she was rotated. Was very pretty and a great body. Very much after that cash though during negotiations. Held firm though. I expect she's done porn before giving her over the top acting, but still fun.

Rickers
02-26-24, 23:58
Anna is at the JJ Massage place. She's a fun Chinese MILF with big bolt ons. Best part is that a Benji will get you cfs. Happy hunting.

SteelyRick
02-27-24, 21:37
Decided I would TOFTT and try out the new place just up from the sex store on the hwy. Very clean facility with plenty of time options between $45 - $65. I had to wait about 5 minutes because the 2 Chinese women were with customers. One of the women I saw used to work down the road across from the furniture store. She's the one that always dyed her hair and wore lots of makeup but most importantly had big tits for a Chinese gal. She's very fun with FS running 1. 2. I drew the other gal who was thin, prettier, and younger as well. Decent massage with some teasing but unfortunately it was her time of the month so only a BJ was offered for an additional 60 tip. I've heard of this but it was my first time receiving a saran wrapped BJ. It wasn't bad but took her a few extra minutes. Got cleaned up and bolted. I'll definitely repeat. As a side note, as I'm waiting to get in a room I'm thinking that I really don't want to see another dude walking out of the room that I'm going into next. The couch that you wait on is right outside the rooms so when the big tit gal left the room to get a warm towel, she left the door cracked open. I kept telling myself. Don't look, don't look, but I fucking couldn't help myself, LOL. So what do I see but a half naked woman lying on the bed. I've never seen a woman come out of one of these joints. Happy hunting.That is an outstanding story!!

Lukinfersumluv
03-07-24, 09:44
Is BBBJ or BBFS available at any of these locations.

Rickers
03-08-24, 00:32
Is BBBJ or BBFS available at any of these locations.I've received a BBBJ at the newer place near Walmart in bhc but haven't found a BBFS place yet.

Lukinfersumluv
03-08-24, 09:42
I've received a BBBJ at the newer place near Walmart in bhc but haven't found a BBFS place yet.I have driven around Walmart & wasn't able to find the location, what street is it on.

Rickers
03-08-24, 13:21
I have driven around Walmart & wasn't able to find the location, what street is it on.Just north in the strip mall. I believe there is a vape store and a cellular store in the same complex. The back of the place faces the hwy.

VTown 1968
03-14-24, 14:36
Just north in the strip mall. I believe there is a vape store and a cellular store in the same complex. The back of the place faces the hwy.I've been scoping this place out. Nice info. Probably going to stroll in this evening.