PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 04:49
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

rbulk
01-20-03, 11:17
is this town really that dead??

ChocolateInIowa
01-22-03, 14:43
ANY HOOKERS NEAR IOWA CITY or CEDAR RAPIDS. Please just write chocolateiniowa@yahoo.com.

ChocolateInIowa
01-23-03, 23:19
ANY SW ACTION IN CEDAR RAPIDS or IOWA CITY. Please write me at chocolateiniowa@yahoo.com

ChocolateInIowa
01-23-03, 23:28
ANY SW ACTION IN CEDAR RAPIDS or IOWA CITY?

ChocolateInIowa
03-24-03, 15:39
HEY GUYS there is one hooker in Cedar Rapids, well she is cheap, but completely not good looking. I had a good time with her for $30. You can fuck her without a condom, if you you are not scared, i refused the oppurtunity of fucking her without a condom. The hooker is in C-street SE

ChocolateInIowa
04-12-03, 17:15
ANY STREET ACTION IN EITHER CEDAR RAPIDS OR IOWA CITY.

Please do not type in all caps.

Thank You

Pleasure Baron
05-04-03, 02:01
I'm planning a visit to Cedar Rapids soon whats the best agency to call- prefer out call? Also Chocolateiniowa, if nothing else where is the girl at any land marks?

Thanks

MrVee
08-13-03, 03:27
I've been to Cedar Rapids, Coralville and Iowa City this week and last week, on business.

But....ZERO. And I'm well-known for finding trouble to get into, if there's any to be found.

Zero. I repeat: zero.

Forget IOWA for mongering, unless you're just super-desperate and hoping like hell to find a crack-addicted gal who has to feed her addiction by "earning" $$$ to support her habit. (and frankly, thankfully, I didn't even see any of THOSE)

What a joke. Save your time, energy and $$$ for some other place (preferably not in the U.S.). If anything, go hit some local bars like the Beef-stro in Coralville (off of I-80), Charlie's (off of 1st Ave in Coralville) or Martini's in Iowa City (lots of college co-ed cuties, but ALL of them are hotsy-totsy, cutesy daddy's-girls who won't give you a second look unless you have just won the PowerBall or unless you're Enrique Iglesias or Justin Timberlake).

no more Iowa posts from me - look to Mexico forum or (if I'm so fortunate) SE Asia. Good luck.

Pleasure Giveh
10-24-03, 19:01
I decided to check out the Adult Shop North in Cedar Rapids this past Saturday night. There were a good number of couple in and out of the place and at one point in time there were three couples in the booths.

I had a super CBJ from a nice little lady about 30 years old. She moved on to a couple of other booths after I was done and the other guys just got to tease her.

After a while I decided to go across town to the original Adult Shop. I walked into the booth area and a door opened. I saw my lady from the other shop sitting there playing with herself. I was invited in, I played with her for about 15 minutes. She gushed all over my hand twice. Then she covered me up and gave me a 20 minute bj.

It was an experience I won't soon forget. I hope relive it again soon.

ChocolateInIowa
10-28-03, 23:03
Where in Cedar Rapids is this good adult shop?

Please send me a private message via the WSG Forum's Private Messaging system.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Fun and Games
11-07-03, 18:47
Is Cory still working in CR?

Used to get an occasional session from her--but as she got older she got pretty flaky. So just wondering!

Member #1052
02-12-04, 21:24
Chocolate, try Yahoo Yellowpages. It connects to Yahoo Maps service. Always the first research I do before traveling.

Honestashol

Pleasure Giveh
03-06-04, 16:57
I stopped in at the Adult Shop North this afternoon. I saw a nice looking short blonde go into a booth. She is probably about 30, 5'2", 125#, B cup. Being a gentleman, I went into the booth next door so that no one would bother this poor little thing. I started watching a movie and got comfortable. I put my finger through the hole and she touched it. She rubbed my hand and let me reach up under her shirt. As I was starting to rub her pants a little bit, she told me it was going to cost me. We agreed on $20 for a bbbj through the hole. I had only done this once before and it was a great experience. I thought it would be fun to repeat it.

She had a great mouth, lips, tongue, and hands and she ended up making me pop twice. This went on for 20-25 minutes. I must say that was about the best $20 I ever spent.

She left the shop when she was done with me so I guess no one else was able to experience what I did this afternoon. From listening to the clerks talking when she was leaving, she must be aregular. Sounds like she comes in for her daily fill. I don't know if she has a regular time or not but it is certainly worth checking out.

Good luck!

J Boy
03-07-04, 22:57
Pleasure you did all that through a hole? How big is it? Could you see her? This sounds so cool! What days and time of day are best for action in the adult stores?

Pleasure Giveh
03-09-04, 15:29
J Boy,

There are a lot of bj's that happen in an ABS. Most of the time they are between two guys though. I am not into that so the chances don't come around too often. The size of the glory holes vary quite a bit from one ABS to another. I wrote about my first glory hole experience here a couple of months ago. That was a free one. This on was a hooker looking to pick up a few bucks.

As far as the best time for action, who knows. I think late on weekend nights you will tend to find more couples in the ABS's. If the lady is a little drunk and horny you may end up being the lucky one on the other side of the wall.

Good luck.

Member #1052
03-11-04, 10:26
Fun and Games,

I called Cory's yellow pages number. She's still operating, but her descriptions on the phone were a little too graphic. Set off my radar. Post it if you give her a try.

honestashol

Pleasure Giveh
03-12-04, 19:37
If it is the same Cory, I saw her about 10 years ago. It was scary then. My memory is a little fuzzy, but as I recall, she was about 7' tall 450# and Ugly. At that time, she worked out of her mobile home.

225mmk
03-16-04, 20:48
Spent a couple days in Cedar Rapids. It is one dead place.

Member #1052
03-20-04, 16:28
7' tall 450# and she fits in a trailer?

Honestashol

Pleasure Giveh
03-22-04, 20:34
I guess maybe it was a horse trailer. LOL

PT Dragon
03-23-04, 18:40
Long time lurker here, decided to go ahead and get signed up. Actually, I used to be here as Peter Dragon and posted once before. Anyway, regarding Cedar Rapids, most of the ones listed in the CR Gazette in the Services area are pretty good. LE did a big sting a couple of years back through one of the ads, though.

As far as SWs go, I have seen a few around on 2nd & 3rd Ave, just east of the downtown area. Quality is so/so and you have to work to find them. Now that the weather is getting better, I am sure they will be out. I have found a couple that were pretty good and continued to see one for awhile at her place. She is 26, black, about 5'5, around 130 and built pretty well. FS for 50 and her apartment is away from the area. My only complaint was that I would call her cell and would have to pick her up and drive her across town to her place and then haul her back. I even had to give her mother a ride one time. Her skills are very good, though.

Of course, this is all just a dream I once had.

Pleasure Giveh
03-24-04, 14:37
I spent some time in Cedar Rapids last night looking for some action. I went for a drive on 2nd & 3rd Avenues between 10th & 20th Streets. This has been reported as good hunting grounds. Last night the only thing that you could hunt up in that area was LE. They were all over the place. I made stops at both of the Adult Shops and there were a couple of ladies in each one but they were just there with their boy friends or girl friend (in one case) buying toys and things.

I guess I was due to come up empty after my last few outings.

Member #1052
04-04-04, 02:20
Check the newspaper guys. Another strip club and another ABS opening on 6th street sometime this year. Things could be looking up.

honestashol

Pleasure Giveh
04-05-04, 15:24
I spent Saturday evening looking around Cedar Rapids. Once again, all I could find was LE.

Tell us about what the newspaper is saying about the new strip club and ABS. I do not live in Cedar Rapids so I don't get the paper.

Member #1052
04-14-04, 00:46
The paper said there was another strip club and anothe ABS opening on sixth street. Thats all I know.

honestashol

Pleasure Giveh
04-23-04, 12:13
I had a dream that I met Mary a bsw on 2nd Ave & about 13th St. SE on Wednesday night around 9:00. She did a good bbbjtc with spit for $30. Nice body. Wearing a skirt and loose top so that my hands could investigate.

I made a trip down 2nd Ave on Thursday afternoon around 5:00 and saw another bsw. Looked ok but I did not have time to check her out. LE was not too bad in the area either of these times but Mary said that they are around there a lot.

Happy hunting

PT Dragon
04-28-04, 18:57
Made the loop on 2nd Ave and picked up a stunning blonde(should have known better). Fairly tall and thin. She was totally a fox. Cash and dash. It happens. Cruised and found Daphne who is trying to raise enough money to fix her car and head back home. I helped her out. She is fairly young, medium build and very accomadating. They are out, but you may have to work to find them. Beware of blondie. The funny thing is that after a short time, I knew I was being hustled, but played it out. When she got out of the car, I told her she was really good. She never returned.

Member #1052
06-04-04, 15:22
Heard an ad on the radio, that new strip club is open down by the Coke bottling place off 6th. Haven't been yet, but who know what they've got down there.

PT Dragon
06-06-04, 00:16
Checked out 2nd St tonight around 9:00. Picked up a good looking BSW. She is a stripper and will be at the new strip club pretty soon, I suspect. Lots of LE in the area, she was pretty nervous to get out of the area. Told me where she lives and that she sits on the porch during the days quite a bit. Very reasonable.

Must have been a dream.

PM for the details

Member #1052
06-07-04, 00:23
I had a dream tonight too. Dreamt I met a gal on 2nd. Blonde, chuncky, but skilled. Most important thing was she seemed straight and sober. A little rushed but very skilled.

Did another hunt after I dropped her off and met another gal also on 2nd. Had to pass, too much LE around, but this one was hot on a wsw scale. Said she was desparate for $13.00. I'm thinking this was the cash and dash chick someone else dreamed about.

Anyone been to the new strip club yet?

Honestashol

PT Dragon
06-07-04, 12:04
I heard the new strip joint, Woody's, was a juice bar. I may have to check it out.

PT Dragon
06-07-04, 19:28
I checked 2nd & 3rd Avenues between 10th & 20th Streets again today and saw a few BSW's out.

Mary was out. She is pretty cool but starting to add a few pounds. I didn't stop, although I probably will again sometime. She is young and pretty enthusiastic, Has a great rack. There was another one with a short dress on that looked okay. Her hair looked to be lightened and she also had a full rack. I just feel more comfortable going out after dark.

Not to much LE pressure between 4 and 5:00, though.

Where is the new strip club located? I drove around by the Coca Cola place on 6th, but never found it.

Member #1052
06-07-04, 23:11
Took a tour on the way home this evening. Still light out so I didn't see much. Blonde Hottie was out again, dressed in an incredible white blouse and blue flowered dress. Those were dating clothes.

Saw a hsw who scared the crap out of me. Drove by trying to get a look, but she was walking and talking to her man/pimp. They both actually yelled, whistled and waved. Anything that attracts that much attention, doesn't get mine.

Saw a few other tourists out as well. Pretty obvious to me so I'm sure LE was watching too.

Honestashol

PT Dragon
06-09-04, 00:47
Member 1052,

I think I have seen that hsw before. Pretty scary looking. Looked like she had a tattoo on her leg, maybe a bruise. Also, appeared to be drunk or doped up when I saw her. She ended up sitting on the back steps of the white house on 11th.

That blonde can look pretty good, but she has an answer for everything. At one point, she wanted me to stop and buy her some groceries.

I have a question, probably should ask Jackson, but will throw it out here. Is there anyway that we as posters can be traced througth the computer. I have often wondered about that.

Member #1052
06-10-04, 20:02
Of course there is, but that's reserved for people who deserve it, like kiddie lovers and terrorists and such.

The only thing LE will do with this site is maybe monitor it's postings. They let our own paranoia (sp) make us look like idiots trying to figure out what we can and cannot say. I have heard rumors of LE using boards like this to work stings in some places, but you're right. Jackson's the man to ask.

honestashol

Member #1052
06-10-04, 20:06
By the way, saw a BSW yesterday. When she saw me looking for eye contact, she yelled and waved. Is that some kind of Iowa thing? I mean a smile or a nod works so much better rather than bringing that much attention to something I don't want attention brought to.

I think that made sense.

Honestashol

Member #1052
06-17-04, 19:30
I saw two gals last night around 4am on 33rd sw. One was short and round w short brown hair and the other was tall, leggy with long straight brown hair.

Anyone ever seen them before?

honestashol

Alex P Keaton
07-06-04, 17:24
Did y'all see this article in the Gazette?

Prostitute picked wrong customer, police say Friday, June 18, 2004

CEDAR RAPIDS -- A Marion woman allegedly picked the wrong gentleman to offer her services to and now she is charged with prostitution, police said.

Police said Tisha Barger, 30, of 1860 Seventh Ave., Marion, propositioned a police officer. The officer was not wearing a uniform and was behind the wheel of an unmarked car.

"The officer was just scooting around the area," said Lt. Bernie Walther, head of the Cedar Rapids Police Department's vice and narcotics unit. "She picked the wrong one, didn't she."

It all happened recently in the middle of the day in the 1400 block of Second Avenue SE.

Now, investigators are looking to see if there are other prostitutes walking the streets in that area. Such streetwalkers have traditionally been unheard of in Cedar Rapids.

"It's the first we've heard of that; on occasion you see gals hang out," Walther said. "We don't know what they are up to. It's something we are looking at."

Generally in Cedar Rapids prostitution stings, officers call suspected prostitutes, who have advertised in newspapers, and then set up a meeting.

In this recent case, which took place on May 31, Walther said Barger flagged the officer down and offered sexual services. Walther declined to identify the officer.

The officer turned her down, drove to the Police Station, readied some gear to make the arrest and drove back. Barger propositioned him again, police said. She was arrested.

Barger was charged Wednesday. Prostitution is an aggravated misdemeanor, punishable by up to two years in prison.

"We usually initiate the contact and in this case she did," Walther said.

Alex P Keaton
07-06-04, 17:58
Today, the Gazette ran this follow-up article. So, be careful out there.

Police on lookout for streetwalkers
Tuesday, July 06, 2004

CEDAR RAPIDS -- The Police Department's Vice and Narcotics Unit is now focusing on catching prostitutes walking the city's streets.
"It's so hit and miss," said Sgt. Jim Strother. "We get reports frequently."

The issue of prostitutes on the streets flagging down motorists arose when a vice officer was allegedly flagged down by Tisha Barger, 30, of Marion, in the 1400 block of Second Avenue SE on Memorial Day. She has been charged with prostitution, an aggravated misdemeanor.

Before that case, officials said they thought prostitution deals were generally made through advertisements.

Anyone with information on prostitution in the city is urged to call the Police Department at (319) xxx-xxxx.

Midwest Mav
07-17-04, 11:00
Gents,

I am recent to the Cedar Rapids area. Is there any fun to be had either other than SW? Even a massage therapist who provides a little extra service would be welcome. I have not found a thing that anyone could recommend other than SW and I'm not really into that. (Bad experience, long story!).

Any info, tips, etc. are appreciated.

Maverick

Pleasure Giveh
07-19-04, 18:32
I made a trip down 2nd & 3rd Avenues last Saturday night. Going down 2nd Ave I saw 3 bsw, coming back up 3rd Ave, I saw 1 bsw and 1 wsw. I then went back towards downtown on 1st Ave and had a really nice looking black girl cross the street right in fromt of me about a block from the Quick Trip. She had a short pink skirt on and a matching halter top. I would rate her an 8 and the others all in the 4-5 range.

I didn't stop to sample the goods and I had a girlfriend with me. I guess at least I found out that there is still activity out there if you are looking.

Happy hunting.

Member #1052
07-30-04, 18:30
Saw your "Pinkie" Wednesday around 4pm. Also saw a fat wsw talking with three black guys (talked to her last week, but can't remember her name) who were walking and holding hands with her, then on my third lap, they were walking away from her. Guess they didn't like the price. Should have picked her up, but she was too much woman for me.

What is the deal with the white house on 2nd and (I think) 12th? Is it a crack house? Always seems to be activity there, but not the right kind of activity.

Thursday around 10pm I saw two trim sw one white one black talking to a car in one of the alleys. Rounded the block and all three were gone. Anyone know anything?

After two weeks of touring, I've only seen two regular walkers. Has the hotspot moved now?

Pleasure Giveh
08-09-04, 15:39
I spent some time on 2nd and 3rd Avenue Saturday night.

For the first half hour I did not see any action and I was just about ready to give up and head for the ABS. Then there appeared a WSW sitting on the steps in from of a house on 2nd Ave and 14th Street. I made a trip around the block and got the look so I came around one more time and pulled into the parking lot next to the house she was sitting in fromt of. As I was waiting for her, I noticed a guy sitting in a red pickup close to where I was parked. The girl came up to the drivers side door and I wasn't feeling real good about the situation. I looked at the guy and he seemed to be talking on or listening to some kind of radio. We did not even exchange many words. She just said, do you need some help. Feeling uncomfortable, I just said no, I'm trying to figure out where I am. At first I thought there was some kind of a sting going on. I drove off and went close to the area again and she was sitting on her steps again. I decided to get out of the area.

I did go visit the ABS on Blairs Ferry Road for a while. There were no ladies there so I decided to make one more trip down 2nd Ave to see what was happening. The WSW from earlier was no longer around. I did see Tiffany - a thin BSW. I made the right turns and parked in a parking lot. She came across the street to talk to me. She came up to the drivers side door and I once again felt a little uncomfortable. She asked me if she could get in. I said sure and off we went. We drove around for a few minutes and then I asked her if there was some kind of sting going on. I explained what I had seen earlier. She said that she figures the guy in the red pickup was an off duty cop that had arrested the girl a week or so ago. I guess he has been watching her.

We found a nice quiet spot to park and I had a dream that for $20 I got a BBBJCIM with spit. She has very good oral skills. When I dropped her off, she was telling me to watch out for a girl who goes by Breezy. She said that Breezy has AIDS. I don't know if that is true or not, but "ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK"

All in all, I guess you could say it was an interesting evening.

Member #1052
08-21-04, 08:54
Got rolled Friday. Picked up a skinny blonde at the white house on 14th. My first instinct is she is the same blonde mentioned in the cash and dash post, if she is then she's had some hard miles between then and now. She hopped right in the car and said her name was Stacy, but was carefull about what she said. Said she wouldn't talk about anything illegal, but would discuss accepting a loan. Should have dropped her off then, but we settled on $. She wanted another girl in the room with us so we picked up her friend, a young white girl with big boobs and white eyeshadow. So I pull another $ out of my shoe, just in case. This girl tried so hard to talk black, it was funny.

Got to the hotel room and the two immediately went in the bathroom for about 15 minutes. Stacy, who is now insisting her name is Sherry, washed her hair in the sink, while the other girl (Carolina) watched tv. They went in the bathroom again, then Carolina decided she wanted to leave. I knew it was over at this point so I took them back to 2nd. On the way back Stacy/Sherry was looking for any excuse to call things off. I was too pissed to take them home, so I dropped them off at the first red-light and drove off $100 lighter.

Stacy/Sherry is tall, skinny with short blonde hair, missing a few teeth and has tatoos on her arms. Carolina is short with big boobs and brown hair with a few visible tatoos. I see her out a lot and she looks like she would be fun, but now that trust is an issue, I think I'll stick to hunting instead of partying for a while.

When I first picked them up, I asked about a couple of other girls I had met and they said the girls had moved to the Budget Hotel. Any one know of action down there? The only thing I've seen are dealers in the parking lot.

Member #1052
08-23-04, 14:00
Saw the cash and dash Blonde again, sitting on some steps across from the church near 12th. She waved at me! Guess she didn't remember suckering me.

Honestashol

Carb
08-25-04, 17:58
I'll be in Iowa next week but I don't know if it is worthwhile to detour to CR to try the ABS's. Sounds like it is hit or miss. Also, I'd need to be there late afternoon or early evening, not late at night. Bad time? Also, where is Blair's Ferry Rd.? I found the store on the South side but I couldn't find this one. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Carb

Member #1052
08-25-04, 19:19
Blair's Ferry is exit 24b. ABS is behind the yard/plant place across from Happy Chef.

Pleasure Giveh
08-26-04, 09:07
The ABS in Cedar Rapids is very hit and miss. You are more likely to find some SW action.

Blairs Ferry Road is on the north end of Cedar Rapids. The ABS on Blairs Ferry Road is about 4 blocks east of I-380. Then 1 block south.

Good luck.

Alex P Keaton
08-26-04, 09:52
Be careful. From today's Gazette:

Police sting nets 3 men on prostitution charges

CEDAR RAPIDS -- In a crackdown on reports of streetwalkers in the Wellington Heights neighborhood, police on Tuesday arrested three men for soliciting sex from a female undercover police officer. It is thought to be the first time police have used a female officer in such a reverse sting prostitution operation. And it was the first time since 1996 that police have charged men with prostitution. Police said the arrests are part of an effort to reduce prostitution activity in the city. Future operations will likely occur, they said. The three men were arrested between 1 and 3 p.m. in the area of Second Avenue and 14th Street SE.

The three -- Robert Davenport, 58, of 2626 23rd Ave. SE, Cedar Rapids; Dan Humpfer, 64, of 842 Fourth Ave., Marion; and James Sheldon, 36, of Mount Vernon -- were charged in Linn County District Court on Wednesday. The three were released from jail on bond or on their own recognizance.

Dale Todd, a former City Council member and former president of the Wellington Heights Neighborhood Association, said this is the first time the neighborhood has seen "blatant prostitution" along the streets. He speculated an operation like Tuesday's -- the first time police have run such a sting in Wellington Heights -- will likely make potential customers think twice about soliciting sex in that area of the city. Russ Oviatt, another past president of the neighborhood association, said he had been planning to raise the problem of apparent prostitutes walking the area with authorities soon. "Within the last couple of months, we've begun to see more streetwalkers," he said. "It's very obvious what they were doing. The eye contact, their dress and posture. It has a negative impact and gives a negative impression of the neighborhood."

The area of the illegal activity first came to police attention on Memorial Day when Tisha Barger, 30, of Marion, allegedly flagged down an officer, who was not wearing a uniform, and offered sexual services. She was charged with prostitution. Police said at the time that was the first they'd heard of prostitutes in the area. Traditionally, in prostitution stings, officers call suspected prostitutes, who have advertised as escorts or companions, and then set up a meeting. Tuesday's sting differed in that it targeted the customers. "It was almost like shooting fish in a barrel," Cedar Rapids Public Safety Commissioner David Zahn said. "It's something we are going to look to. We try to look at all sides of the issue."

With the Tuesday arrests, police have made five arrests for prostitution this year in Cedar Rapids. The charge, which is the same whether sex is being offered or solicited, carries up to two years in prison upon conviction. Until Tuesday, Cedar Rapids police hadn't run a prostitution sting targeting "johns" since June 1996, according to Gazette records. In that sting, six men, ages 22 to 78, were arrested. At that time, officers duplicated a 1994 operation in which police placed newspaper advertisements for out-call services. Fifty-two people were arrested in 1994.

Fun and Games
08-27-04, 21:22
This is part of an article from the CR paper on Thursday August 26, 2004.

You may want to be extra careful!

Police sting nets three men on prostitution charges

Thursday, August 26, 2004, 12:17:24 PM

CEDAR RAPIDS -- In a crackdown on reports of streetwalkers in the Wellington Heights neighborhood, police on Tuesday arrested three men for soliciting sex from a female undercover police officer.
It is thought to be the first time police have used a female officer in such a reverse sting prostitution operation. And it was the first time since 1996 that police have charged men with prostitution.

Police said the arrests are part of an effort to reduce prostitution activity in the city. Future operations will likely occur, they said.

The three men were arrested between 1 and 3 p.m. in the area of Second Avenue and 14th Street SE.

(snip)

Russ Oviatt, another past president of the neighborhood association, said he had been planning to raise the problem of apparent prostitutes walking the area with authorities soon.

"Within the last couple of months, we've begun to see more streetwalkers," he said. "It's very obvious what they were doing. The eye contact, their dress and posture. It has a negative impact and gives a negative impression of the neighborhood."

(snip)

Tuesday's sting differed in that it targeted the customers.

"It was almost like shooting fish in a barrel," Cedar Rapids Public Safety Commissioner David Zahn said. "It's something we are going to look to. We try to look at all sides of the issue."

With the Tuesday arrests, police have made five arrests for prostitution this year in Cedar Rapids. The charge, which is the same whether sex is being offered or solicited, carries up to two years in prison upon conviction.

Until Tuesday, Cedar Rapids police hadn't run a prostitution sting targeting "johns" since June 1996, according to Gazette records. In that sting, six men, ages 22 to 78, were arrested.

At that time, officers duplicated a 1994 operation in which police placed newspaper advertisements for out-call services. Fifty-two people were arrested in 1994.

Pleasure Giveh
08-30-04, 13:05
I had not seen the article in the Cedar Rapids paper and did not know about the sting. I was cruising the area on Saturday night between 11:00 and midnight. I saw 6-8 SW's working the area.

I had a dream that I stopped and picked up Tiffany who I have met before. A nice petite BSW. Did the BBBJCIM with spit for $20. She has very good oral skills.

With what appears to be stepped up LE action in the area be careful.

Member #1052
09-03-04, 00:32
Funny, the ladies don't seem too worried. Maybe because they're not the targets.

Honestashol

Pleasure Giveh
09-17-04, 15:07
I had a nice visit with Julie on Wednesday night. She told me that the police have been pretty active lately and questioning some of the girls.

Julie did a nice bbbjtcim and I will be visiting her again soon. I want to spend more time with her and explore what else is available.

The streets in Cedar Rapids are still active but please be careful.

Pleasure Giveh
09-24-04, 19:08
I finally have a picture to share.

Tuka
09-24-04, 22:14
Going to be in CR for a few days and I am looking for a good service provider that makes house calls. do any of you have contact information on escorts serving CR. please PM. I have check *** and have a few idea's and will visit the local dance hall which has brought me luck in the past, but beyond that not much luck.

Dad
09-26-04, 09:29
While in CR on business last week I spotted the 'Happy Hour Health Spa at 725 1st Ave SW.

I didn't have the time to check it out and thought perhaps some of you living in the area might have some knowledge to share, either by posting or by PM'ing directly.

I'll admit it appeared to be a dump, but the name is somewhat interesting.

Tuka
10-02-04, 01:29
Please PM on location and action in C R I will be in town for a few days next week and need a little help.

Member #1376
10-05-04, 07:53
Pleasure Giveh,

I pass through CR every few weeks and would like to meet Julie. Do you have any contact numbers?

Pleasure Giveh
10-06-04, 13:15
I was in Cedar Rapids again last night (Tues). I checked out the 2nd & 3rd Ave stroll and did not see much action. I had hoped to find Julie again or maybe Tiffany - no such luck. It was about 50 degrees so I figured maybe it was too chilly outside for the ladies.

After about 45 minutes of driving around and stopping at Quik Trip to kill a few minutes things did start to pick up. I spotted a BSW on 2nd Ave at about 16th St. I didn't get a real good look as she was covered up with a hooded sweatshirt. I made the turn from 2nd Ave to 3rd on 12th Street and saw a WSW just north of 12th. She seemed a little too ambitious by waving both arms and trying to get me to stop. I decided to make another round to see if there was anyone else out. That's when I spotted Sarah on 2nd Ave and 14th Street. I made the block and came back and she was waiting for me on 14th street.

I would call Sarah a Janet Jackson look-alike without the nipple jewlery. She is about 32 nice body - probably a B cup - nice hand full with perky erect nipples. We found a nice quiet spot to stop and I got the usual BBBJ from her for $25. She does a great job and I would recomend her to anyone.

Chip_s
10-06-04, 22:11
I'll be in Mason City & Clear Lake the end of the month. I'm looking for some action in my old home town.

Member #1052
10-10-04, 00:47
According to Mary, LE is picking up a lot of the girls now.

CR Member
10-14-04, 22:10
I was out driving between 7 and 8 p.m. on Tuesday night and spotted a brunette with jeans and a white shirt. She was sitting in front of the white house at the corner of 12th St. and 3 Ave.
After I passed, she seemed to get up and give me the look.

I drove around some more and then saw her on 12th St. between 2nd and 3rd Ave. I passed both times.

CR Member

Dfromindy
10-29-04, 19:44
Can anyone backchannel me any info on the any services besides the SW scene? AMP, reliable independent, etc.

Thanks

Member #1052
11-22-04, 20:43
Rode the stroll at 6pm and saw nothing but the Cash n Dash Blonde. Looks like LE ran off all the honest girls.

Honestashol

Member #1052
11-23-04, 08:26
Went back through around 8pm and saw nothing. I mean NOTHING! Please tell me this town hasn't dried up now.

honestashol

Pleasure Giveh
12-08-04, 13:57
I ended up in Cedar Rapids again last night. I started my rounds about 11:30 and didn't see any action on the 2nd/3rd Ave stroll. I was in the area for about 45 minutes when I finally saw Kathy. She is a BSW on the heavy side - probably 160#. I usually don't go for that type but there was nothing else around so I stopped and gave her a ride. She gave me just about the best BBBJTCIM that I have ever had. And she didn't mind me playing with her ample tits.

After I dropped her off I stopped by the Quik Trip for a drink and the rest room. I saw a nice looking young WSG crossing 1st Ave. I took care of my business at Quik Trip and couldn't resist checking her out. She is only 19 with a nice C cup - about 120# - blonde hair. Another very nice BBBJTCIM. I wish I would have seen her (Lanna) first and I would have gone for more action with her. I will be on the lookout for her next time I am in town. I dropped her off at her house so it should be a little easier to find her next time.

Happy hunting.

Member #1052
12-10-04, 20:22
I've seen Kathy before, I'm just not interested. But I haven't seen Lanna for months. I'll kave to look closer from now on.

Thanks for the "good as usual" post.

honestashol