PDA

View Full Version : Westwood

SAM4077
04-29-15, 12:54
Anyone with good info post in here. I. Went here last Sunday was a bbw giving a decent time but didn't seem to finish anyone off and hsd a handler sitting with her. Gave me a BBBJ teaser and a few others the same one guy was goin doggy. But don't know if he finished I left w she sfopped giving me the BBBJ.

SAM4077
05-29-15, 14:11
Anyone with good info post in here. I. Went here last Sunday was a bbw giving a decent time but didn't seem to finish anyone off and hsd a handler sitting with her. Gave me a BBBJ teaser and a few others the same one guy was goin doggy. But don't know if e finished I left w she sfopped giving me the BBBJ.Went again last weekend much better time met nancy and her guy he watched as we played was a great time if either of you read these boards hit me up I'd like to neet up again sometime.

MrHungWell
06-20-15, 07:19
Went again last weekend much better time met nancy and her guy he watched as we played was a great time if either of you read these boards hit me up I'd like to neet up again sometime.Thats VERY interesting. I know Nancy and her man T well enough to ask them about their visit and they assured me, without a doubt, they have not been to The Westwood since St. Patrick's day in March. Care to explain your story?

Ddfftt
06-22-15, 13:48
Thats VERY interesting. I know Nancy and her man T well enough to ask them about their visit and they assured me, without a doubt, they have not been to The Westwood since St. Patrick's day in March. Care to explain your story?Ding ding. I think this one needs to be explained as MrHW has proven he's a stunt cock for Nancy.

Bad Bird
07-18-15, 20:31
Thats VERY interesting. I know Nancy and her man T well enough to ask them about their visit and they assured me, without a doubt, they have not been to The Westwood since St. Patrick's day in March. Care to explain your story?Could have been a difference Nancy, not an uncommon name.

I get there everyone once in a while and if not going in with prior knowledge of a visit from a hot couple it can be hit and miss. There is a guarantee there tonight, but not my type, big gal.

MrHungWell
08-03-15, 07:54
Could have been a difference Nancy, not an uncommon name.

I get there everyone once in a while and if not going in with prior knowledge of a visit from a hot couple it can be hit and miss. There is a guarantee there tonight, but not my type, big gal.In the Toledo gloryhole "scene" there is only one cpl that uses the name Nancy, especially as related to The Westwood. I am by no means an expert nor do I claim to know every cpl that plays there but I can assure you in my 20+ years of adult theater experience cpls intentionally use unique names to distinguish themselves from other cpls: When I Feel Naughty Robin, Cleo, Lonely Tina, Naughty Alysha, Creampie Cathy, Gingersnap, etc. There is only Nancy in this area with her "fame" and I'm still waiting to hear which Nancy he met then, since it clearly was not the one and only Gloryhole Nancy. BTW, rumor has it Nancy and a HOT friend of hers might be out and about Mon. And / or Tues. Night working the gloryholes / theater.

Huteh
09-18-15, 14:02
There's a surveillance unit across the street from this place that's got constant eyes watching. The neighbors have been trying to get it shut down, and they have had the unit placed to monitor and bust for prostitution. Just an FYI.

SAM4077
10-28-15, 15:02
Been awhile for me. Want to visit during the weekdays but don't hear much going on. Lookinhlg for w. On. Man so who knows anyone have any input.

MrHungWell
10-29-15, 06:47
Been awhile for me. Want to visit during the weekdays but don't hear much going on. Lookinhlg for w. On. Man so who knows anyone have any input.No offense intended, but I'm still waiting to hear your explanation about meeting Nancy and playing with her while her bf watched. They have assured me it wasn't them so I'm curious as to why you would make that claim, specifically pointing it was thee one and only Nancy. Please explain how you knew it was them.

Erik Lesnar
11-16-15, 16:26
I am going to be in town on the 19th on business. I will only be available during the day. I have heard a lot about the Westwood theater. So last Tuesday I stopped in and got a membership. I will be back in Toledo on Thursday and was wondering what a good time to go and hang out would be. Any suggestions will be helpful. Is this a place where both Men and women go, or is it a sausage fest? I'm not interested in just a bunch of guys hanging out.

LowRider69
11-17-15, 15:52
I would imagine it is easy to confuse Gloryhole Nancy with one of the other BBW's. I can't imagine anyone would want to intentionally say they were with her when they weren't.

MrHungWell
01-08-16, 19:19
I would imagine it is easy to confuse Gloryhole Nancy with one of the other BBW's. I can't imagine anyone would want to intentionally say they were with her when they weren't.Then clearly this thread isn't for you so how you feel is pretty much useless to the rest of us who want to trade valuable information. To those of you who actually have an interest in Nancy (the internet famous Gloryhole Nancy) send me a pm and I'll reply with where they told me they MIGHT be early next week. I only share the information they give me so please don't hold me accountable if they show or no show. Her man made it clear she's ready to suck a lot of cock so hopefully this goes down!

Bad Bird
01-11-16, 19:47
Anyone attend the opening of 5661?

Tomautoman
01-11-16, 23:08
Anyone attend the opening of 5661?What is that? I know where it is on Telegraph.

MrHungWell
01-12-16, 07:35
Anyone attend the opening of 5661?I've been asked to join and I politely declined: based upon my experience here in TTown, this club will be raided and shut down quickly. Again, just my opinion. Toledo will not allow an on premise "swing" club to operate (remember Secrets?) and I personally am confused as to why they would even try. Every couple I know and play with have all told me they are staying away too. Hopefully I'm wrong, as Secrets was a single guys dream cum true.

LowRider69
01-12-16, 13:41
Then clearly this thread isn't for you so how you feel is pretty much useless to the rest of us who want to trade valuable information. To those of you who actually have an interest in Nancy (the internet famous Gloryhole Nancy) send me a pm and I'll reply with where they told me they MIGHT be early next week. I only share the information they give me so please don't hold me accountable if they show or no show. Her man made it clear she's ready to suck a lot of cock so hopefully this goes down!I was merely stating that the guy you were implying did not see BBW Nancy, probably did see BBW Nancy. Nobody in their right mind would brag about seeing her.

Timberwolf
01-12-16, 14:56
I've been asked to join and I politely declined: based upon my experience here in TTown, this club will be raided and shut down quickly. Again, just my opinion. Toledo will not allow an on premise "swing" club to operate (remember Secrets?) and I personally am confused as to why they would even try. Every couple I know and play with have all told me they are staying away too. Hopefully I'm wrong, as Secrets was a single guys dream cum true.I recall reading about sex clubs in Toledo a WHILE back. Apparently, it was over before I found out about it. Never been in one. Why is it a single guy's dream cum true? Don't you have to be a couple (and not a couple of guys) to even get in? If I knew a game female, I'd more likely just bang her myself.

MrHungWell
01-12-16, 18:30
I was merely stating that the guy you were implying did not see BBW Nancy, probably did see BBW Nancy. Nobody in their right mind would brag about seeing her.Quite the opposite. You are passive aggressively stating your useless opinion and hiding it behind the claim you are "merely" stating an observation. I say useless opinion because you have already made it clear you do not like her and are biased against her, evident in how you have now stated twice nobody would brag about seeing her. We get it dude, you don't like her. You are perfectly entitled to feel that way. Now that we are totally clear on that please leave this thread to those who actually want to exchange valuable information, not whine because they don't like her.

MrHungWell
01-12-16, 18:38
I recall reading about sex clubs in Toledo a WHILE back. Apparently, it was over before I found out about it. Never been in one. Why is it a single guy's dream cum true? Don't you have to be a couple (and not a couple of guys) to even get in? If I knew a game female, I'd more likely just bang her myself.It was open around 2004-2005, on premise club and was near Deja Vu on Byrne Rd. Single guys were very rare and only allowed on certain nights; they were allowed in IF approved by management and were invited by a cpl. On those nights I was 1 of only 2-3 single guys with many couples, so I pretty much fucked as many wives as I could before my cock just got too sore and tired LOL I know many game females that are game, as I'm sure many of us do. Hell, getting pussy is easy. I like variety, that's why I do this. And variety is all you get when you are a single well hung horny guy surrounded by drunk and horny wives whose husbands WANT you to fuck them.

Bad Bird
01-12-16, 21:24
I've been asked to join and I politely declined: based upon my experience here in TTown, this club will be raided and shut down quickly. Again, just my opinion. Toledo will not allow an on premise "swing" club to operate (remember Secrets?) and I personally am confused as to why they would even try. Every couple I know and play with have all told me they are staying away too. Hopefully I'm wrong, as Secrets was a single guys dream cum true.I drove by opening night, parking lot was packed. Of course it was fetlife night, which always packed them in at our fav theather as well. I also agree with your comments.

LowRider69
01-14-16, 14:11
Quite the opposite. You are passive aggressively stating your useless opinion and hiding it behind the claim you are "merely" stating an observation. I say useless opinion because you have already made it clear you do not like her and are biased against her, evident in how you have now stated twice nobody would brag about seeing her. We get it dude, you don't like her. You are perfectly entitled to feel that way. Now that we are totally clear on that please leave this thread to those who actually want to exchange valuable information, not whine because they don't like her.I have no doubt you are proud and unashamed to be with BBW Nancy!

LowRider69
01-14-16, 16:23
It was open around 2004-2005, on premise club and was near Deja Vu on Byrne Rd. Single guys were very rare and only allowed on certain nights; they were allowed in IF approved by management and were invited by a cpl. On those nights I was 1 of only 2-3 single guys with many couples, so I pretty much fucked as many wives as I could before my cock just got too sore and tired LOL I know many game females that are game, as I'm sure many of us do. Hell, getting pussy is easy. I like variety, that's why I do this. And variety is all you get when you are a single well hung horny guy surrounded by drunk and horny wives whose husbands WANT you to fuck them.Variety as in BBW blondes, BBW brunettes, BBW redheads, etc. !

MrHungWell
01-14-16, 19:30
I drove by opening night, parking lot was packed. Of course it was fetlife night, which always packed them in at our fav theather as well. I also agree with your comments.From what I could gather the application process isn't exactly quick, and requires a personal interview along with providing personal and private info. I would have no problem with that but since these kinda of clubs never last long I'm reluctant to apply.

MrHungWell
01-29-16, 18:30
Just wanted to let anyone who is interested know that I heard from a reliable source that Gloryhole Nancy will be sucking at the gloryholes this weekend. Not sure of the specifics but I think her bf is taking her Fri. And sat nights.

SAM4077
03-11-16, 13:53
Anything goin on here lately. Looking for weekend fun.

DizKnutz
03-12-16, 23:43
I would imagine it is easy to confuse Gloryhole Nancy with one of the other BBW's.Whoa, so Nancy has gotten fat? I've experienced her twice over the years and she's got skills for sure. If so, too bad.

MrHungWell
03-14-16, 00:01
Whoa, so Nancy has gotten fat? I've experienced her twice over the years and she's got skills for sure. If so, too bad.No, she's her normal curvy self. The author of that statement has a history of posting argumentative statements. She still frequents gloryholes and swing parties so I'm not the only one who can vouch she still looks extremely hot.

Member #5668
03-14-16, 08:56
No, she's her normal curvy self. The author of that statement has a history of posting argumentative statements. She still frequents gloryholes and swing parties so I'm not the only one who can vouch she still looks extremely hot.I have ran into her and her man at the westwood a few times. She is pretty damn big. She has finished me off at the booths at least twice, and she is good, but nothing to brag about. I had her and gingersnap in the booths, gingersnap is a lot better, the ceo is the best thing to ever go to a adult theater, the craigslist girl has been there a few times and she is great also. There are a few more legends to go to Toledo, but can't remember them right now.

LowRider69
03-14-16, 11:44
She is pretty damn big. One man's HOT is another man's NOT. Why get mad and have a meltdown if others consider Nancy a NOT? He should not be ashamed just because he loves BBW.

MrHungWell
03-14-16, 17:29
I have ran into her and her man at the westwood a few times. She is pretty damn big. She has finished me off at the booths at least twice, and she is good, but nothing to brag about. I had her and gingersnap in the booths, gingersnap is a lot better, the ceo is the best thing to ever go to a adult theater, the craigslist girl has been there a few times and she is great also. There are a few more legends to go to Toledo, but can't remember them right now.Sorry Jake but this is where your credibility goes to shit. You see, they have enough regulars and some pointed out this thread to them. They made it clear to me and a couple others they know exactly who you are, down to your face and vehicle you drive. Nancy has rejected you on penis size alone, not to mention they said you are over eager and can't take no for an answer. They even have your texts and emails of you begging nonstop to know where they are going to be. It's funny how you're on here talking shit when your emails and texts say otherwise. Sounds like you're just mad she turned you down every time: Nancy said she never touched you, only Ginger. Get your facts straight before you start talking shit just because she's turned you down every time. We have the hottest amateur gloryhole girl on the scene visiting The Westwood giving out free BJ's and pussy, don't piss them off just cause you got rejected. To all the other guys mature enough to truly appreciate what she does contact them, you'll thank yourself. Don't listen to this guy, he is 100% lying. Sorry Jake but if you're going to lie I'm going to call you out every time.

Enjoying The V
04-06-16, 23:22
What's the scoop on Westwood was thinking about checking it out but the whole being busted / shut down stuff that was going around stopped me. Still curious though.

BJlvr419
10-22-16, 06:44
The wife and I will be at the westwood's halloween party Saturday the 29th. We don't need anyone to join us, we just love to be watched and I like to think we put on a nice show (we got a standing ovation last time LOL). The party starts at 9, the club is open very late (5 am I think), and I'm off the next day, so we're going to try to go 2 rounds if she doesn't wear me out too much in round 1! Hope to see lots of horny guys on the rail, we'll do our best to put on a great show!

Member #5260
10-22-16, 07:09
The wife and I will be at the westwood's halloween party Saturday the 29th. We don't need anyone to join us, we just love to be watched and I like to think we put on a nice show (we got a standing ovation last time LOL). The party starts at 9, the club is open very late (5 am I think), and I'm off the next day, so we're going to try to go 2 rounds if she doesn't wear me out too much in round 1! Hope to see lots of horny guys on the rail, we'll do our best to put on a great show!Since you see a lot of girls on this board, can guys hook up with your wife since you have an open relationship?

TheBigDipper1
02-03-17, 15:13
Westwood closed 1-30-17.

Bad Bird
02-11-17, 15:02
Westwood closed 1-30-17.New ownership coming in. Give it a couple weeks.

Terak0306
02-11-17, 15:48
New ownership coming in. Give it a couple weeks.Hopefully soon. Wife and I have nothing to do on saturdays now.

QuestForFun
02-11-17, 16:31
Hopefully soon. Wife and I have nothing to do on saturdays now.Wow, you take your wife there, fantastic! You are a Lucky guy. As a single guy: (I would say you hit the jackpot! Hecan't it almost impossible to find a decent lady out there.. I have giving up

TheBigDipper1
03-01-17, 03:59
Anyone have any up to date info?

JoeShmoe19200
03-02-17, 21:41
Anyone have any up to date info?I can't find any info at all.

Member #5833
03-08-17, 00:27
Hopefully if they ever reopen the screening process will be a little different. I get a little paranoid letting anyone know my identity from these establishments. Last thing I want is a local news outlet publishing a list of members names. As much as I've always wanted to check this place out, I'd never let them have my information on file anywhere. Hell I don't even take my credit card to a strip club if I ever go. I know my preventative steps aren't bullet proof, but it makes me feel more comfortable with some precautions in place.

Chico1691
03-21-17, 06:49
I paid for my membership just before they closed. . Dog gone it. .

TheBigDipper1
03-24-17, 21:48
I paid for my membership just before they closed. . Dog gone it. .LOL $10 a year.

TheBigDipper1
03-24-17, 21:49
Hopefully if they ever reopen the screening process will be a little different. I get a little paranoid letting anyone know my identity from these establishments. Last thing I want is a local news outlet publishing a list of members names. As much as I've always wanted to check this place out, I'd never let them have my information on file anywhere. Hell I don't even take my credit card to a strip club if I ever go. I know my preventative steps aren't bullet proof, but it makes me feel more comfortable with some precautions in place.Westwwod is a private club can't publish members name unless a law is broken.

DougTr
12-09-18, 16:42
I paid for my membership just before they closed. . Dog gone it. .Has it reopened? It was a nice place last time I drove over there from Cleveland with my girlfriend. We both had some fun there. I just didn't care for the guys on their phones in the theater. I don't mind if they were looking at messages but you just can't tell if they were taking videos. So I did complain to the staff about that. My suggestion at any adult theater is to leave your phone in your pocket or you may be making others uncomfortable.

So many theaters have closed over the last 10 years. It's a shame as they can be quite fun if managed correctly in a city that would allow it.

Bad Bird
12-10-18, 11:13
Has it reopened? It was a nice place last time I drove over there from Cleveland with my girlfriend. We both had some fun there. I just didn't care for the guys on their phones in the theater. I don't mind if they were looking at messages but you just can't tell if they were taking videos. So I did complain to the staff about that. My suggestion at any adult theater is to leave your phone in your pocket or you may be making others uncomfortable.

So many theaters have closed over the last 10 years. It's a shame as they can be quite fun if managed correctly in a city that would allow it.Closed, do not expect it to re-open, at least as it was.