PDA

View Full Version : Strippers Who Meet Outside the Club

Takes A Looks
04-21-15, 20:12
This Thread is for those special Strippers who will meet outside the Strip Club. For this thread I suggest to just post general details on the Stripper like her general looks, and just private message each other with details such as her Stage Name, the Club, etc, so to keep it a little Discreet.

GSanchez
11-12-18, 00:39
This girl is about 22, super petite like 5'1 but she's got an amazing ass. Small tits though, and a big nose but still beautiful.

GSanchez
11-12-18, 00:41
This girl is very petite. Like 5'1 or something but she has a really nice ass. Small tits though and a big nose but still, very beautiful.

J Simmo
12-10-18, 19:54
This girl is very petite. Like 5'1 or something but she has a really nice ass. Small tits though and a big nose but still, very beautiful.GSanchez thanks for the info. I've recently been travelling through Albuquerque quite a bit and looking for a FS. PM me if you go anywhere else and get good service.

AzskyDiver
12-12-18, 12:00
GSanchez thanks for the info. I've recently been travelling through Albuquerque quite a bit and looking for a FS. PM me if you go anywhere else and get good service.I texted with this one and all she wanted to do was talk. Insanely low price, then ghosted me. Unless someone here has other info, I'd say TGTBT.

GSanchez
01-16-19, 05:07
I texted with this one and all she wanted to do was talk. Insanely low price, then ghosted me. Unless someone here has other info, I'd say TGTBT.Strange, maybe she was put off by the random text? I discussed things with her in the VIP perhaps she was more comfortable this way? I've met with her twice since last checked here.

AzskyDiver
01-16-19, 10:49
Strange, maybe she was put off by the random text? I discussed things with her in the VIP perhaps she was more comfortable this way? I've met with her twice since last checked here.Gave me her number.