PDA

View Full Version : SW Hangout by Tire Shop and behind La Frontera Bar on Harry Hines

Takes A Looks
04-19-15, 08:52
Have met a few nice SW there but beware of the RIPOFFS, like the Fat BSW, with the small white vehicle (with paper plate tags). Make sure to avoid this one.

Takes A Looks
04-19-15, 09:28
While I'm on this Subject, I just wanted to address something else. If you are back there mingling with the Girls, and if you are parked, and that Moron Hispanic Dude Parking Guy with the Flashlight says you have to park or leave or pay him to park there. Just Ignore him because that is a shared lot with all the businesses and he cannot make you pay to park there (or to charge you to watch your car. Which is a joke. He doesn't give a damn about anyones car really). Or you can tell him he can just stick his flashlight where the sun don't shine. Don't let him intimidate you. Just ignore him.

Takes A Looks
06-05-15, 08:37
I saw her a few nights Ago. She is slim HSW, appears to be about 21. She will quote a price then, keeps bumping up the prices, and tried to rip off items inside car. She then acts like she does not want to leave your vehicle, if you don't give her more cash. Also, beware, I know two different guys that got mugged in that hotel, close in the area. So if any of the SW in that area suggest that you go inside that hotel. It is not a good idea.