PDA

View Full Version : Aloha Me Spa

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Aloha68
06-03-19, 20:24
Just saw Sophie has company now at her CC location based on recent ad in Ctyxguide. Tiffany and Leia. Pics look nice. Sophie has been good to me but the new girls look great as well. Any of you mongers have any details on these two new additions? Thought about texting Sophie for intel but don't want to risk the wrath. LOL.

Ajarn
06-10-19, 04:20
Another shop bites the dust in CC. The sign on the door has been replaced by a plain piece of paper.

The MTs have fled other shops in CC. Pity them as they must be fretting their future.

Lknfrpssy
06-10-19, 12:37
Another shop bites the dust in CC. The sign on the door has been replaced by a plain piece of paper.

The MTs have fled other shops in CC. Pity them as they must be fretting their future.New CC management gave them the warning to stop prostitution activity or LE will get involved.

FCH300
06-10-19, 20:35
New CC management gave them the warning to stop prostitution activity or LE will get involved.Do you have specific information that there is management involvement or is this speculation?

SpoodrikBrad1
06-11-19, 00:32
This is all HOA driven.

SpoodrikBrad1
06-11-19, 00:33
A number of other establishments were given the same notifications.

HiPickle
06-11-19, 02:10
A number of other establishments were given the same notifications.We got lots of cheap hotels popping up in Kapolei. Come on down! 😂.

John Ross
06-11-19, 04:49
New CC management gave them the warning to stop prostitution activity or LE will get involved.s
This is all HOA driven.
A number of other establishments were given the same notifications.I wonder if a certain board member abstained from voting, as his wife still has a massage establishment in CC? Or will she profit from these closures? Her shop is one of the originals that provided play for pay.

Lknfrpssy
06-11-19, 05:31
Do you have specific information that there is management involvement or is this speculation?A couple of mamas told me the same thing.

Abunaga
06-15-19, 05:07
sI wonder if a certain board member abstained from voting, as his wife still has a massage establishment in CC? Or will she profit from these closures? Her shop is one of the originals that provided play for pay.Sounds like Ira Gordon / Ta, she got busted way back then so now she keeps off the radar. Remember the fire on the 8th floor awhile back? That was Ira who probably set the blaze to collect insurance when his x wife was draining his money.

Lknfrpssy
06-18-19, 14:51
They're advertising, but just for legit massages.

DownOnHerPuss
06-26-19, 22:58
They're advertising, but just for legit massages.You serious with that place? Girls there can't even massage with the book in hand, thought massages were always legit everywhere?

Lknfrpssy
06-27-19, 12:17
You serious with that place? Girls there can't even massage with the book in hand, thought massages were always legit everywhere?Sophie's ok. She's licensed. Other than that, I'm not saying that place is great. I'd make an early appointment and when I get there Sophie would tell me girl not here I take cate you.

Old Island Boy
06-28-19, 06:23
Sophie's ok. She's licensed. Other than that, I'm not saying that place is great. I'd make an early appointment and when I get there Sophie would tell me girl not here I take cate you.I liked her massage, not real hard, but I don't like hard massage.