PDA

View Full Version : Backpage Advertiser Review

BennyB Goodman
04-09-15, 21:27
Yes, I know it was over a year ago, but Ill report anyway. I called Rockin Robyn, 53, figure the she was more of an ge to me. Her ad said 5 ft 6, long brown hair, 130 pounds. Lets try 5 ft6, long brown hair, and 80 pounds!! I was new to the area and made my first and last trip to the bughole FB After 13 (thirteen) minutes she stopped BBBJ, and said she had lost her gag reflex and got dressed. I drove her home, and paid 50 instead of the 100 agreed upon. Couldn't wait to get her away from me. Hat a loser. And so full of crap. Stay away!

GoombaOomba
04-10-15, 13:08
Yes, I know it was over a year ago, but Ill report anyway. I called Rockin Robyn, 53, figure the she was more of an ge to me. Her ad said 5 ft 6, long brown hair, 130 pounds. Lets try 5 ft6, long brown hair, and 80 pounds!! I was new to the area and made my first and last trip to the bughole FB After 13 (thirteen) minutes she stopped BBBJ, and said she had lost her gag reflex and got dressed. I drove her home, and paid 50 instead of the 100 agreed upon. Couldn't wait to get her away from me. Hat a loser. And so full of crap. Stay away!Hmmmm! Heard good things about her. ThE otheR board had some good reviews. I was going to call her but now I don't know if I should. Any help someone?

BennyB Goodman
04-10-15, 20:23
Hmmmm! Heard good things about her. ThE otheR board had some good reviews. I was going to call her but now I don't know if I should. Any help someone?I don't make it up as I go along, pal LOL.

Member #5624
05-25-15, 09:44
Hmmmm! Heard good things about her. ThE otheR board had some good reviews. I was going to call her but now I don't know if I should. Any help someone?Dreamed of her about a year ago at FB. She has her quirks. Don't we all? Overall, I had a very good time. She is extremely sweet and accommodating. Completely unrushed. She did, however, feel the need to light up several times during our meeting. I didn't mind. I'd rather have her smoke a cig and be relaxed than be all stressed out and rushing so she can go smoke a cig. Tramp stamp and another flower tattoo over left breast. Does both SW and BP (started in 2013 or so). As they say, YMMV.

GerardHed
07-16-21, 05:47
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.