PDA

View Full Version : Dream Therapy fka Lava Spa fka Blue Angel

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Goser
04-04-15, 01:56
Yoyo from Mayflower opened a new spa today in Kukui Plaza Mall plenty of parking. $1 with validation or free at the Longs Drugs. It has 8 room and 2 table showers. I wrote a detailed review, but it seems to have evaporated. If this thread shows up, I'll redo the review.

Basically, Yoyo brought over Vivian and we Christened the new AMP. She gave me her first table shower. More later.

Goser
04-04-15, 12:12
Bummer. I wrote a detailed report on Blue Angel and it disappeared. I'll try to redo it here.

Basically, Yoyo of Mayflower told me she was opening a new Spa in Kukui Plaza Mall called Blue Angel.

I went there on Thursday when it wasn't quite finished to check it out. 2 guys were still working on it and there was debris all over the place. I took some pictures and will post later if I can figure out how to reduce them in size. Yoyo will keep Mayflower and Blue Angel opened at the same time. They will serve different markets. She says she has a lot of clients in the downtown area who do not have cars and do not like to go to CC.

Yoyo spent a lot of money renovating this joint. It has 8 nicely appointed rooms. High end massage tables. Nice furniture in the front and 2 table shower rooms. The biggest problem is the showers do not have enough water pressure. She intends to fix that somehow. One thing I have never seen before is Yoyo has dispensers with plastic covers in them for the table shower. I told her I didn't like it, but she insisted that it's better for the customers. I also told her to add a tub of water to rinse off the guys she agreed to do it. There is a very long hall way and the shower rooms are in the middle there could be a walk of shame similar to at Empire with this set up.

There is a very nice sofa in the front near the entrance where the girls will hang out. It looks very inviting it would be nice to be able to walk in and check out the girls before you decide to stay. There is a kitchen right next to the sofa area so my guess is they will hang out there.

They were supposed to open Friday, but I did not see any ads anywhere. She said that 3-4 girls in the current Mayflower stable will work at Blue Angel for a while along with 3-4 new girls coming in this week. I hope to go back to check it out when it is fully operational. As usual, Yoyo fed me Chinese food.

Goser
04-04-15, 12:29
When I went to Blue Angel, I had the pleasure of christening it with my ATF Vivian. I was so pleased that.

Yoyo brought her there to see me. We got naked and went into the table shower. She never gave one before.

So it was a bit awkward. I laid on my back on that plastic covering and she soaped me up and washed me down for.

A good 5 minutes. Clearly, it was too long, but she will do better when she gets more experience. On the turn.

I was hoping for a nice body to body sliding with her and I was going to show her how to play hide the salami.

Like Bin does to drive the guy wild. Simulated sex without penetration. Instead, she just started giving.

Me a wonderful BBBJ and made me forget all of that. Completely breaking TS protocol, she put on a cover and.

Mounted me cowgirl. What am I supposed to do? Tell her to stop? So, we ended up fucking in all positions.

In the TS room. Standing mish. Standing doggy. Asian Cowgirl. Man this girl has perfect natural Cee plus, small Dee breasts and a pretty pussy.

I wanted to do it in one of the rooms. I didn't want to do the walk of shame and have the 2 workers hear us.

Fucking. So, we just did it in the room next to the shower which has a terrible bed in it. But, we managed.

To have a delicious session. My favorite time was when she mounted me cowgirl and started grinding me and said.

"fuck me, fuck me" as she had 3 orgasms. We rotated positions several times. Her doggy is mind blowing because.

You enter her and grab her small waste to help you drill her. I like standing mish because I can see her.

Titties bouncing as I look at her face and beautiful pussy. I am exhausted and sweating like never before.

So, I lay on my back, remove the cover and she gives me a BBBJ until I finish. No cum in mouth, but I have never.

Had an orgasm that lasted that long. It just kept squirting. I actually think I had 2 orgasms as I came once.

It slowed down and then I came again. That has never happened before. Vivian just became my ATF.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

HILife69
04-04-15, 13:45
Yoyo from Mayflower opened a new spa today in Kukui Plaza Mall. 50 S Beretania. Unit see-210 B. Plenty of parking. $1 with validation or free at the Longs Drugs. It has 8 room and 2 table showers. I wrote a detailed review, but it seems to have evaporated. If this thread shows up, I'll redo the review.

Basically, Yoyo brought over Vivian and we Christened the new AMP. She gave me her first table shower. More later.Lucky guy, LOL!!

Goser
04-05-15, 02:06
Fine. But others may want to make a more informed decision as they may never have been there or are not familiar with that part of town.I agree that more information is good. I don't know that part of town at all and I don't have a stake in whether or not the place is successful. I thought it was a strange place to open. Evidently, there was another place there before.

HapaBoy86
04-05-15, 04:13
How is the parking? Does it suck. Lots of metered parking.

Unless park at Long's and walk over?

NightWing24
04-05-15, 06:37
Yoyo from Mayflower opened a new spa today in Kukui Plaza Mall. 50 S Beretania. Unit see-210 B. Plenty of parking. $1 with validation or free at the Longs Drugs. It has 8 room and 2 table showers. I wrote a detailed review, but it seems to have evaporated. If this thread shows up, I'll redo the review.

Basically, Yoyo brought over Vivian and we Christened the new AMP. She gave me her first table shower. More later.For the life of me, I could never find the front door. I tried twice (AM & PM) back when it known as something else, tried the side stairs. No luck, tried the lobby stairs. No luck, tried the directory. No joy, don't think the elevators work w / o key, both times didn't want to linger too long before I attrated unwanted attn.

Aloha Monday
04-05-15, 06:38
When I went to Blue Angel, I had the pleasure of christening it with my ATF Vivian. I was so pleased that.
Yoyo brought her there to see me. We got naked and went into the table shower. She never gave one before.
So it was a bit awkward. I laid on my back on that plastic covering and she soaped me up and washed me down for.
A good 5 minutes. Clearly, it was too long, but she will do better when she gets more experience. On the turn.
I was hoping for a nice body to body sliding with her and I was going to show her how to play hide the salami.
Like Bin does to drive the guy wild. Simulated sex without penetration. Instead, she just started giving.
Me a wonderful BBBJ and made me forget all of that. Completely breaking TS protocol, she put on a cover and.
Mounted me cowgirl. What am I supposed to do? Tell her to stop? So, we ended up fucking in all positions.

I don't think Vivian ever do TS because her skin is very very sensitive. But if she does please let me know LOL. BTW she is on vacay till Tuesday.

H Mobius
04-05-15, 06:59
For the life of me, I could never find the front door. I tried twice (AM & PM) back when it known as something else, tried the side stairs. No luck, tried the lobby stairs. No luck, tried the directory. No joy, don't think the elevators work w / o key, both times didn't want to linger too long before I attrated unwanted attn.Were you in building C of the complex?

Admin2
04-05-15, 11:02
I moved all the bullshit about this place to the fight thread. For the future, posts on this thread need to be about pussy found at this place.

A2

BootyMan247
04-08-15, 00:33
Where is Bin now? I'm looking for someone who gives great body to body sliding, with no penetration. Do you know who gives the best simulated sex? That kind of 4 play drives me insane!

I don't think Vivian ever do TS because her skin is very very sensitive. But if she does please let me know LOL. BTW she is on vacay till Tuesday.

Rayban808
04-29-15, 00:03
Bro. Goser, What's happened to this place?

Assman Jr
05-02-15, 06:03
Yrs ago they started citizens patrol to combat SW behind longs and sent up cameras and lights. Due to homeless in the area due mental halfway house the guards watch the monitors 24/7 and footage is recorded. If the guards saw a lot of foot traffic late at night or early morning they would probably inspect and then force the closure. Owners / board is very anti SW.

I would not go.

Johnny14
05-02-15, 20:16

Basically, Yoyo brought over Vivian and we Christened the new AMP. She gave me her first table shower. More later.Maybe mama san should start recruiting those college girls at HPU for special "English tutoring" service from all those horny mongers going to Blue Angel?

Johnny14
05-02-15, 20:20
Yrs ago they started citizens patrol to combat SW behind longs and sent up cameras and lights. Due to homeless in the area due mental halfway house the guards watch the monitors 24/7 and footage is recorded. If the guards saw a lot of foot traffic late at night or early morning they would probably inspect and then force the closure. Owners / board is very anti SW.

I would not go.It's those religious bible tumping sex starved fanatics who think "saving" providers are some "god's" work, when in fact most of these fat slob buffet raiding obese females can't get a good screw by their husbands who are more than willing to get some hot slim provider themselves that to fck some loud mouth constant bitching wife!

Assman Jr
05-03-15, 02:03
Maybe mama san should start recruiting those college girls at HPU for special "English tutoring" service from all those horny mongers going to Blue Angel?They're many honeys at hpu from the mainland and Europe. Swedes.

Lukinfersumluv
05-03-15, 19:24
It's those religious bible tumping sex starved fanatics who think "saving" providers are some "god's" work, when in fact most of these fat slob buffet raiding obese females can't get a good screw by their husbands who are more than willing to get some hot slim provider themselves that to fck some loud mouth constant bitching wife!If it was just the Bible Thumpers that was doing this it wouldn't be that big of a problem. The bigger problem is the Liberals & Feminists that on one hand preach a women's right to choose & that she has the right to do what she wants with her body except when it comes to making money with sex. Then they go all out saying they know what is best for these women & they need their protection. They are now using & making new trafficking laws to make it easier to shut down these businesses. Don't get me wrong underage trafficking should be stopped at all cost, but the free choice of women to have sex for money should be for each woman to decide (FREE CHOICE!!

MidgetMac87
05-04-15, 01:55
So what is the verdict on this place? Worth it or not?

DiggityDang
05-08-15, 15:52
BA Patrons, can one of you studs pm the contact info?

Kefe2
10-31-15, 19:16
This place open again? BBaller reported on a provider named Jennifer in the massage parlor thread. Gave her high marks.

Bulgogi Boy
12-29-15, 00:15
Called the number on the ad for Vivi and Eva. Said voicemail has not been set up. But I was nearby so I went to take a look. My here is a handwritten sign that says "closed for holidays. ".

I guess when they start running ads again, it means they are open.

Same situation at Secret on Nuuanu.

DeepShot
01-24-16, 17:19
Stopped by on a whim. It's open. Usual Chinese selection of young pros but only couple there when I went. Reminds me of empire average looking Chinese youngins with no tits but good suck and fuck. Don't think they have many pros to chose from.

Russo
01-29-16, 22:15
Stopped by on a whim. It's open. Usual Chinese selection of young pros but only couple there when I went. Reminds me of empire average looking Chinese youngins with no tits but good suck and fuck. Don't think they have many pros to chose from.Went to check out this little hole in the wall a couple of weeks ago. I walk in and was told by mama to sit down. She brings in a Chinese girl who spoke english. She told me mama don't understand and so I tell her she's okay. She takes me to room and she asks me what I wanted and I told her the full package. She tells me it'll cost standard fees. So I said, okay. Again, I usually leave my $$$ in the car and I do that to confirm I really want that therapist. Otherwise, Junior will do the thinking and would take the first available decent looking girls. (You guys may laugh at this but I save my money for the good ones, especially when I walk into establishments like these and walk out to read the forums then I decide if I want to take the hit or walk).

Anyways, I walk back to the car and realize I had left my play money at home and only had so much in my debit card. So I walk back and tell her that I'll go back home to pick up my money, but she said they were closing in an hour an a half and wondering if I'd be able to make it back in time. I told her I can only take out so much money in my account, and she and mama told me that atm was downstairs. I walk downstairs, and immediately stopped by security. He told me closest ATM is at HPU were get all the chronics near. ATM downstairs closes with shops. Ran to Longs and took out what was left in account, and walked back.

She told me that its already late so she can do a short light massage. I got that, a little lame if you ask me but its okay. Flips and rub and tug. She has a really nice face, small perky tits. Overall, not bad but wished it were a longer massage. I will go back this time with the right fundage as a bit embarassing walking back and forth empty handed only to walk back with so little. Meh. I got mines, you get yours?

:. Russo. :

MadCocker
02-01-16, 22:30
Stopped by the other day to check this place out. I had the opportunity to sample Nicole. IMHO she is hot. Tallish at 5'6"-5'7". She claims to be pure Taiwanese, but looks like a hapa asian / haole mix. I absolutely loved her eyes. She does have the typical Chinese accent, which for some reason really gets to me at times. Nice body with smallish be's. Everything is on the menu with the exception of kissing, absolutely none of that. No BBBJ, everything was covered from the get go. After the deed we cuddled and talked story since I was planning a surf trip to Taiwan this summer. No real connection between me and her and the lack of kissing was a let down. Depending on my mood I would repeat just because I find her attractive. Normal damage for everything.

CM0069
02-02-16, 06:16
So this place been pretty much on the dl? Thought it was closed after the first coupla reports and ads stopped.

NiceBush808
02-04-16, 21:45
Any girls here with a decent hairy Bush? Nice to have a provider who has one for a change. Just like good ol Empire when it was still around.

DeepShot
02-05-16, 12:23
Had me couple of them young Chinese ones, both shaved. Girls seem to turnover quickly there, so more choices means more chance foe Bush, LOL. Empire girls fresh off the boat had huge Bush, then they would shave.

Any girls here with a decent hairy Bush? Nice to have a provider who has one for a change. Just like good ol Empire when it was still around.

DiggityDang
02-05-16, 19:44
Bros, anybody got the BP or CL link? If not, what's the contact #? Pm is fine.

Thanks, DD.

GraveyAllOva
02-06-16, 16:46
Bros, anybody got the BP or CL link? If not, what's the contact #? Pm is fine.

Thanks, DD.http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-relaxation-and-best-staffcute-and-sweetvickyhelen/5808866

CM0069
02-06-16, 20:46
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-relaxation-and-best-staffcute-and-sweetvickyhelen/5808866Hmmmmm. Ad is down as soon as its up. Took one look earlier, fake pics. Browse back on and its gone, not like location was mentioned either.

Member #5810
02-06-16, 21:59
Walked by on way to my travel agency and saw their sign closed for Chinese New Years.

BigPoppa808
02-19-16, 19:00
I've been reading on this forum for a while, this is my first post. Hi, everyone! I'm happy to join you.

So I saw a newly posted ad last night and it seemed like this place reopened. I called the number and a guy picked up the phone which kind threw me off. I was told YOYO was out of the business and some Chinese old lady took over the place. I was greeted by some Asian guy and directed to shower. Then this girl Sophia showed up with absolutely amazing proportional body. We chitchatted a little bit, she speaks really good English and knows how to dirty talk. Within a few minutes, she reached out her elegant, tiny, and smooth hands to rub me all over my body. It feels really awesome. She then gave me an epic BBBJ and we ended up fucking in all different kind of positions. She got super flat belly with accent abs and you can grab her easily from her waist and do all kinds of positions. I'm ultimately happy this place reopened since I live close by Chinatown. When I took off I was told they have more girls coming in the next couple of weeks and I will definitely come back but most likely for my new ATFSophia. Hands down!

WhippingCream
02-20-16, 06:03
Where's the ad?

I've been reading on this forum for a while, this is my first post. Hi, everyone! I'm happy to join you.

So I saw a newly posted ad last night and it seemed like this place reopened. I called the number and a guy picked up the phone which kind threw me off. I was told YOYO was out of the business and some Chinese old lady took over the place. I was greeted by some Asian guy and directed to shower. Then this girl Sophia showed up with absolutely amazing proportional body. We chitchatted a little bit, she speaks really good English and knows how to dirty talk. Within a few minutes, she reached out her elegant, tiny, and smooth hands to rub me all over my body. It feels really awesome. She then gave me an epic BBBJ and we ended up fucking in all different kind of positions. She got super flat belly with accent abs and you can grab her easily from her waist and do all kinds of positions. I'm ultimately happy this place reopened since I live close by Chinatown. When I took off I was told they have more girls coming in the next couple of weeks and I will definitely come back but most likely for my new ATFSophia. Hands down!

H Mobius
02-20-16, 07:51
Where's the ad?Perhaps this one:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-new-asian-and-white-girl-sophia-and-chinese-gal-candyfluent-in-english415-636-9985/5977296

Surfbreak
02-20-16, 16:19

So I saw a newly posted ad last night and it seemed like this place reopened. I called the number and a guy picked up the phone which kind threw me off. I was told YOYO was out of the business and some Chinese old lady took over the place. I was greeted by some Asian guy and directed to shower. Then this girl Sophia showed up with absolutely amazing proportional body. We chitchatted a little bit, she speaks really good English and knows how to dirty talk. Within a few minutes, she reached out her elegant, tiny, and smooth hands to rub me all over my body. It feels really awesome. She then gave me an epic BBBJ and we ended up fucking in all different kind of positions. She got super flat belly with accent abs and you can grab her easily from her waist and do all kinds of positions. I'm ultimately happy this place reopened since I live close by Chinatown. When I took off I was told they have more girls coming in the next couple of weeks and I will definitely come back but most likely for my new ATFSophia. Hands down!Mmmmm, BP808's "review" seems too canned and broad to be real. It does not help that it's his first " review. " His post looks more like an ad for the "Chinese old lady" that took over the place than a real and legitimate review. Just my opinion. Have fun.

Member #5810
02-20-16, 20:14
Mmmmm, BP808's "review" seems too canned and broad to be real. It does not help that it's his first " review. " His post looks more like an ad for the "Chinese old lady" that took over the place than a real and legitimate review. Just my opinion. Have fun.Haha I was thinking the exact same thing too!

BigPoppa808
02-20-16, 21:00
Mmmmm, BP808's "review" seems too canned and broad to be real. It does not help that it's his first " review. " His post looks more like an ad for the "Chinese old lady" that took over the place than a real and legitimate review. Just my opinion. Have fun.I've been a regular to several places now and yea it might look suspicions since it's my first post. But come on, how many of those owners even has the capacity or necessary language skills to know this forum. In fact, I just visited the happiness last night and is about to post another review over there.

COME SEE FOR YOURSELF.

GraveyAllOva
02-21-16, 00:56

So I saw a newly posted ad last night and it seemed like this place reopened. I called the number and a guy picked up the phone which kind threw me off. I was told YOYO was out of the business and some Chinese old lady took over the place. I was greeted by some Asian guy and directed to shower. Then this girl Sophia showed up with absolutely amazing proportional body. We chitchatted a little bit, she speaks really good English and knows how to dirty talk. Within a few minutes, she reached out her elegant, tiny, and smooth hands to rub me all over my body. It feels really awesome. She then gave me an epic BBBJ and we ended up fucking in all different kind of positions. She got super flat belly with accent abs and you can grab her easily from her waist and do all kinds of positions. I'm ultimately happy this place reopened since I live close by Chinatown. When I took off I was told they have more girls coming in the next couple of weeks and I will definitely come back but most likely for my new ATFSophia. Hands down!Is bareback cum inside pussy available? I only like Chinese if I can cum inside.

BigPoppa808
02-21-16, 03:18
Is bareback cum inside pussy available? I only like Chinese if I can cum inside.Although I've never done her before. I believe Bella would be the one you're looking for. She's an older Vietnamese lady who work kinda like Momma there.

DeepShot
02-21-16, 04:52
Stopped by earlier today to check the talent, only one lady t see, and she was CHM material. Her hair was in kiddie braids, but she was MILF. Pleasant thin body with nice proportions, but I was hungry for coed talent. Pass.

LocoBoy
02-21-16, 07:08
Hahaha this is funny. Total denial, then ask to come and visit for ourselves?

I've been a regular to several places now and yea it might look suspicions since it's my first post. But come on, how many of those owners even has the capacity or necessary language skills to know this forum. In fact, I just visited the happiness last night and is about to post another review over there.

COME SEE FOR YOURSELF.

ProfessorGun69
02-21-16, 08:20
Hahaha this is funny. Total denial, then ask to come and visit for ourselves?Multiple Choice. Directions: Choose the best answer. Press "reply" then type the letter that represents your choice. Select only one letter that represents your answer.

A) Come see for yourself.

B) Come visit for yourself.

C) Go visit for yourself.

D) Come visit for yourself and see.

E) None of the above.

DeepShot
02-22-16, 16:24
Good catch. Regardless, it's a no for me here right now. My golf bud said he went here and got a MILF sophi. Older than happiness milfs, so CHM material, but no BBFS, no daty, no touch tits. Pretty much just suck and fuck, like a crappy emerald pro, LOL. I had to buy my bud some beers because he save me money! I told him I had a very young firm body fucking machine there about three weeks ago. She obviously gone already. I hope they bring in some young talent like empire and mayflower did in past. Till then, I go fuck Yas, Nara and any rejuve pro.

Multiple Choice. Directions: Choose the best answer. Press "reply" then type the letter that represents your choice. Select only one letter that represents your answer.

A) Come see for yourself.

B) Come visit for yourself.

C) Go visit for yourself.

D) Come visit for yourself and see.

E) None of the above.

BigPoppa808
03-02-16, 16:00
Got a phone call yesterday from someone who's not completely gone. (sorry for the misinfo from last thread) No backpage ad No open door No walk in. But if you happened to know the right person, old Mayflower young talents are back. I'd disclose more but they specifically told me not to say anything.

H Mobius
03-02-16, 23:01
Got a phone call yesterday from someone who's not completely gone. (sorry for the misinfo from last thread) No backpage ad No open door No walk in. But if you happened to know the right person, old Mayflower young talents are back. I'd disclose more but they specifically told me not to say anything.I was afraid of AMPs having to resort to that; hope it doesn't spread too fast...

CM0069
03-03-16, 05:18
Could use a 2nd option to the kemole traffic congestion situation here.

BigPoppa808
03-04-16, 01:53
Think they just ditched that membership only label and went alive.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/spinner-monica-new-comer-emily-sexy-lala/5895619

Tiredguy
03-04-16, 14:10

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/spinner-monica-new-comer-emily-sexy-lala/5895619I called the number yesterday afternoon and got the recording "this phone is not setup to take messages".

I didn't call back, but, I will report if I get thru.

TBoy808
03-04-16, 14:33
Got a phone call yesterday from someone who's not completely gone. (sorry for the misinfo from last thread) No backpage ad No open door No walk in. But if you happened to know the right person, old Mayflower young talents are back. I'd disclose more but they specifically told me not to say anything.Hi,

Just checking if you can give out any more info if worth going. Looking for somewhere to go today.

Thanks!

Shibiko
03-04-16, 15:52

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/spinner-monica-new-comer-emily-sexy-lala/5895619I wonder if this is the Monica that previously worked at mayflower? Can anyone confirm?

Surfbreak
03-04-16, 21:21

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/spinner-monica-new-comer-emily-sexy-lala/5895619Am I missing something here? Membership only? WTF? What business like this in their right mind would be "membership only"? Strange. No make sense, Bruddahs. IMHO, this place seems very sketchy. Makes you wonder if any of the photos are even real. Or if there are even real providers there. Too many other good and legit places in Honolulu so why would a guy want to risk his hard-earned kala at a place like this? Just some food for thought. Have fun and be safe.

Harrywang
03-04-16, 21:29
Am I missing something here? Membership only? WTF? What business like this in their right mind would be "membership only"? Strange. No make sense, Bruddahs. IMHO, this place seems very sketchy. Makes you wonder if any of the photos are even real. Or if there are even real providers there. Too many other good and legit places in Honolulu so why would a guy want to risk his hard-earned kala at a place like this? Just some food for thought. Have fun and be safe.It is membership aka trusted customers.

When shit hit the fan last year, business model had to change to protect the operator and the community.

Blatant ads were easy target.

More ad = more trouble.

No ad= less revenue = safer.

If you knew what Mf was, then you know what this BA is.

Regulars, and trusted people are memberships.

There are two types of market here in hawaii. Tourist or locals (military or non military).

If you target niche market, you make less but longer survival rate. I have yet to see a single CHM ad recently.

Make sense now??

ManapuaMan
03-04-16, 21:42
QUOTE: I wonder if this is the Monica that previously worked at mayflower? Can anyone confirm?

She is not that Monica. I sampled Emily earlier this week. She is the girl pictured with the sunglasses on her head. Slender girl with long silky hair, cute apple ass.

Boobs enhanced but IMO she needs to get them re-done. Small bcup with perky nipples. There is some blemishes on her abdomen. I thought her face was quite attractive. Not much English but you can squeak by.

Started off in the shower where she washed me very good. I washed her good because I knew I was going to go down on her being the first "American customer" as she put it.

Very sexy action in the shower turned me on, tried to bend her over the basin and poke her from behind but this where the experience showed. LOL.

She expertly let me poke around her ass and pussy but no puka through. She didn't really DFK but LFK. She gave a great BBBJ in the shower and room. Dried me off, back to room more BBBJ.

She let me FIV for a short while. Shallow kine, not deep. I noticed a lotta natural wetness so I put on her back and DATY. Fucking fat puffy pussy lips ate her out good she O'd in like less than 5 minutes.

Cover went on after I gave up trying to BBFS, she wouldn't even when I offered more money. Tight pussy and she loved doggy. Blew in the cover, cleaned up and cuddled for a long time.

I would repeat with her BUT the other girl MONICA fuck yeah brah cute spinner with personality. I want to go try her out if I can get away again. Good English, talkative and playful.

She tried to convince me to do the both of them but being an old man, didn't think I could handle without suffering a heart attack. The BP pics of her, I'm not sure if they are really her but it is pretty close.

She looks really cute to me. I hope they stay awhile. Never know with this place. Maybe you young studly macho love doctors can go and get more action than this old fut.

Good luck, good fuck to all.

MP Man.

ManapuaMan
03-04-16, 21:49
It is membership aka trusted customers.

When shit hit the fan last year, business model had to change to protect the operator and the community.

Blatant ads were easy target.

More ad = more trouble.

No ad= less revenue = safer.

If you knew what Mf was, then you know what this BA is.

Regulars, and trusted people are memberships.

There are two types of market here in hawaii. Tourist or locals (military or non military).

If you target niche market, you make less but longer survival rate. I have yet to see a single CHM ad recently.

Make sense now??Good explanation HW.

DeepShot
03-05-16, 02:36
Great report, mp. I love them young Chinese rookies. Had two good ones earlier this year, and it looks like they now have couple more, though they sound like seasoned pros. The other two I had were rookies, like empire, they got super wet and tasty with daty. Covered FS, but tight pussies, tight bodies, lots of energy. I will sample Fuck the spinner soon.

QUOTE: I wonder if this is the Monica that previously worked at mayflower? Can anyone confirm?

She is not that Monica. I sampled Emily earlier this week. She is the girl pictured with the sunglasses on her head. Slender girl with long silky hair, cute apple ass.

Boobs enhanced but IMO she needs to get them re-done. Small bcup with perky nipples. There is some blemishes on her abdomen. I thought her face was quite attractive. Not much English but you can squeak by.

Started off in the shower where she washed me very good. I washed her good because I knew I was going to go down on her being the first "American customer" as she put it.

Very sexy action in the shower turned me on, tried to bend her over the basin and poke her from behind but this where the experience showed. LOL.

She expertly let me poke around her ass and pussy but no puka through. She didn't really DFK but LFK. She gave a great BBBJ in the shower and room. Dried me off, back to room more BBBJ.

She let me FIV for a short while. Shallow kine, not deep. I noticed a lotta natural wetness so I put on her back and DATY. Fucking fat puffy pussy lips ate her out good she O'd in like less than 5 minutes.

Cover went on after I gave up trying to BBFS, she wouldn't even when I offered more money. Tight pussy and she loved doggy. Blew in the cover, cleaned up and cuddled for a long time.

I would repeat with her BUT the other girl MONICA fuck yeah brah cute spinner with personality. I want to go try her out if I can get away again. Good English, talkative and playful.

She tried to convince me to do the both of them but being an old man, didn't think I could handle without suffering a heart attack. The BP pics of her, I'm not sure if they are really her but it is pretty close.

She looks really cute to me. I hope they stay awhile. Never know with this place. Maybe you young studly macho love doctors can go and get more action than this old fut.

Good luck, good fuck to all.

MP Man.

Honauc
03-05-16, 23:18
Are the pics real and recent for emily and monica?

Hate to make an appt and found out they don't meet their ads. I rather walk in and pick from the lineup.

GrateFu
03-06-16, 00:06
A girl visited last summer and had sine of the worst reviews I've ever seen, but I saw her before all of those and had a fantastic time. If anyone has seen Monica, is this her? Her name was Mina / Saki. The first 2 are of Saki(who was definitely the girl in the pics) and the last one is Monica.

ManapuaMan
03-06-16, 00:22
Are the pics real and recent for emily and monica?

Hate to make an appt and found out they don't meet their ads. I rather walk in and pick from the lineup.The line up as far I saw coupla days ago is 3.

The two young ones plus an older one whose face is not bad but body a disappointment.

I have not been there since or talked to anyone. So if there's been some personnel changes, I wouldn't know.

Emily's pic is real. The one with the shades on her head. That's the same pic on her Wechat.

Monica I am not sure. But IMO she is a cutie.

If you see her and don't agree then your standards are way higher than mine.

I saw her boobies and her cute ass when the 3 of us was fucking around on the bed they were both resting on.

I am tied up with my old lady but am going back as soon as I can escape which ain't easy for me these days.

Hope to see a report from my buddy JB.

Hey JB, don't stretch them or bust up that pussy too much OK?

MP Man.

Honauc
03-06-16, 06:40
Thanks for the report! The first "Emily" pic with green color Emily on her face looks better than the 2nd pic. 2 pic looks like she is at least 15 lbs heavy. If face and body from the first pic is real then that's what I like.

Did you have to make an appt or just walk in?

Did you have a 3-some when you said "3 of us was fucking around".

Mahalo.

The line up as far I saw coupla days ago is 3.

The two young ones plus an older one whose face is not bad but body a disappointment.

I have not been there since or talked to anyone. So if there's been some personnel changes, I wouldn't know.

Emily's pic is real. The one with the shades on her head. That's the same pic on her Wechat.

Monica I am not sure. But IMO she is a cutie.

If you see her and don't agree then your standards are way higher than mine.

I saw her boobies and her cute ass when the 3 of us was fucking around on the bed they were both resting on.

I am tied up with my old lady but am going back as soon as I can escape which ain't easy for me these days.

Hope to see a report from my buddy JB.

Hey JB, don't stretch them or bust up that pussy too much OK?

MP Man.

Honauc
03-06-16, 06:41
A girl visited last summer and had sine of the worst reviews I've ever seen, but I saw her before all of those and had a fantastic time. If anyone has seen Monica, is this her? Her name was Mina / Saki. The first 2 are of Saki(who was definitely the girl in the pics) and the last one is Monica.They look like the same girl to me from these pictures.

BigPoppa808
03-07-16, 19:32
I had the pleasure to intimate with Monica the other day. Pretty darn sure she's the one used to call Saki. If you like Japanese porn, she absolutely acted like one of those porn stars. Highly recommend if you're into Asian school girls.

StewPadasso
03-08-16, 15:28
Is there a guy that answers the phone? Felt weird so hung up.

Brohaus
03-08-16, 16:07
Is there a guy that answers the phone? Felt weird so hung up.Mama speaks almost no english so I can see someone else answerimg the ohone.

BigPoppa808
03-08-16, 19:02
Same here. I called someone else and turned out he's the cousin of prior owner. He's a cool dude, though.

DeepShot
03-08-16, 22:58
Just like empire had Stevie from time to time, their place has a dude answer the phone. No harm no foul. Just go check out the pussies.

I still never check out the new young Chinese talent.

Easy location when I am working in town.

Honolulu808
03-09-16, 02:55
Is there a guy that answers the phone? Felt weird so hung up.Guy that answers the phone is Mike. Straight up, real cool guy, speaks almost perfect English with a slightest Chinese accent but able to talk to the girls well in Chinese. Make sure to bring your Google Translater app, such the same as Empire. Monica speaks Chinese and Japanese (lucky I speak a little Japanese), Emily speaks Chinese and Vietnamese. Both do not speak English well if any. I've seen both girls and will repeat.

StewPadasso
03-09-16, 18:21
Guy that answers the phone is Mike. Straight up, real cool guy, speaks almost perfect English with a slightest Chinese accent but able to talk to the girls well in Chinese. Make sure to bring your Google Translater app, such the same as Empire. Monica speaks Chinese and Japanese (lucky I speak a little Japanese), Emily speaks Chinese and Vietnamese. Both do not speak English well if any. I've seen both girls and will repeat.Thanks bro, just got caught off guard. , LOL.

H Mobius
03-09-16, 22:29
I had the pleasure to intimate with Monica the other day. Pretty darn sure she's the one used to call Saki. If you like Japanese porn, she absolutely acted like one of those porn stars. Highly recommend if you're into Asian school girls.I saw her last year and had a nice time, but as others reported she seemed to be in her own space, saying random things to herself. She'd claim that after Hawaii she was headed to one state, then another in the next sentence. Is she still like that? Awesome body though IMHO.

Foxx23
03-09-16, 23:49
I saw her last year and had a nice time, but as others reported she seemed to be in her own space, saying random things to herself. She'd claim that after Hawaii she was headed to one state, then another in the next sentence. Is she still like that? Awesome body though IMHO.Yeah she's still like that, she has a somekinda beautiful mind in my opinion, forgetting where's the door and kinda stuff, I've heard there's a green apple coming out the next couple of days.

Guy205
03-10-16, 03:10
Where is this place?

Honauc
03-10-16, 06:47
I saw her last year and had a nice time, but as others reported she seemed to be in her own space, saying random things to herself. She'd claim that after Hawaii she was headed to one state, then another in the next sentence. Is she still like that? Awesome body though IMHO.Make me think twive about seeing her caz I don't want to take advantage of someone who is not capable of knowing what she is doing and where she is etc (like someone who belongs to the special ad class you know).

Spartacus77
03-11-16, 23:47
I saw her last year and had a nice time, but as others reported she seemed to be in her own space, saying random things to herself. She'd claim that after Hawaii she was headed to one state, then another in the next sentence. Is she still like that? Awesome body though IMHO.You know what they say, don't stick your dick into crazy. You may regret it someday.

Stangman808
03-13-16, 02:48
Where is this place?Blue Angel Spa is in Kukui Plaza, 2nd floor.

Surfbreak
03-13-16, 22:11
Blue Angel Spa is in Kukui Plaza, 2nd floor.Just curious. Has anyone actually visited any of the current line-up of providers at this place since they reopened a few weeks ago? Most of the recent posts talk about the mama, the guy who answers the phone, pics of the providers and more general info. Would be nice to actually see an actual review by someone who has recently been with a provider at Blue Angel. Thanks.

Bulgogi Boy
03-14-16, 13:57
Just curious. Has anyone actually visited any of the current line-up of providers at this place since they reopened a few weeks ago? Most of the recent posts talk about the mama, the guy who answers the phone, pics of the providers and more general info. Would be nice to actually see an actual review by someone who has recently been with a provider at Blue Angel. Thanks.Look a few posts below yours. Review on Monica.

Licentious
03-14-16, 16:04
Look a few posts below yours. Review on Monica.Nice tight pussy.

Typical Japanese squeal.

If you enjoyed empire and mayflower.

This another like that.

Only different mama in the front.

BigPoppa808
03-15-16, 16:29
Has anyone tried the new girl Amber yet? She looks absolutely gorgeous and was advertised as a UCLA college girl. So far, their "100% real pictures" seems true.

Honauc
03-16-16, 01:04
Is this place appointment only or ok to walk in? Mahalo.

Stangman808
03-16-16, 05:13
Has anyone tried the new girl Amber yet? She looks absolutely gorgeous and was advertised as a UCLA college girl. So far, their "100% real pictures" seems true.http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girl-amber-ucla-hottiewe-use-100-real-pictures-onlysupermodel-collections/6032229

BigPoppa808
03-16-16, 18:34
Is this place appointment only or ok to walk in? Mahalo.I went yesterday without an appointment. Monica was with a customer and she told me both her and Amber were booked up all night. I had no choice but to go with Lala. Great, great service. She told me she was a professional masseuse back in China and she does acupunctures, too. I got to admit her massage skills are no less than Happiness MILFs and she WILL provide all kinds of services per request. Sadly, she doesn't get a whole lot of customers because the rest of crews' beauty.

I'll come back to try Amber but to answer your questions, yes, they do take walk-ins. However, if you want to get with them young talents, appointments are better options.

GraveyAllOva
03-16-16, 18:55
Make me think twive about seeing her caz I don't want to take advantage of someone who is not capable of knowing what she is doing and where she is etc (like someone who belongs to the special ad class you know).Monica is a cutie. Her service was good. She's not the kinda girl that road the small bus to school so no worries on that front. I believe the BJ was BBBJ and it was followed with CFS. The reason I am unsure about the BJ being BBBF vs CBJ is because I was face deep in her pussy during the deed. Her Pussy is pretty too. Very lickable to say the least.

DatOneMan
03-18-16, 19:33
Went for a visit with Amber the other day. Overall good time. Pictures are her, I am bad with height and weight, but she is a small girl, Chinese living in LA, here for about a month. Started off a little shy in the room, but opened up as time went on. Started with a stand up shower, where she made sure I was clean. Went back to the room for a light oil massage and a little chatting, she can speak English, but probably is more comfortable with Chinese, I can't though, so conversation was limited. Flip over and a little more light massage and mutual touching, which lead to a pretty good CBJ. Short time 69 before I laid her down and continued DATY. She got into it and was ready for the CFS, began in missionary, she has a tight nani, so I had to start off slow, but soon enough she really opened up. Switched to DS, and enjoyed the mirrors in the room. Finished in CG and chatted for the remainder. Standard damage. Only thing that wasn't good was no LFK / DFK.

Think I saw Monica on the way out. I will have to go back to sample. Like said before, guy handles the calls, so just keep that in mind when you call. I never tried to walk in, so don't know if they take walk-ins, maybe Ill ask when I head back.

BigPoppa808
03-21-16, 04:45
Walked in on pay day night. All the other girls were busy but mama told me they just got a new girl Chantal. First look was not impressive, pretty but not nearly as gorgeous as Monica or Amber, so it kinda threw me off a little. But boy she was the BEST I have had in a while. Speaks relatively good English and she know what to say to turn a guy on. Don't want to go through the details but simply put, she does EVERYTHING except for bare backs. So glad that I know who to see for the next month or so without shopping around.

I'm still tempting to sample Monica, though. She's like that kinda girl that you always wanted in high school but never got it.

Honolulu808
03-21-16, 15:52
Walked in on pay day night. All the other girls were busy but mama told me they just got a new girl Chantal. First look was not impressive, pretty but not nearly as gorgeous as Monica or Amber, so it kinda threw me off a little. But boy she was the BEST I have had in a while. Speaks relatively good English and she know what to say to turn a guy on. Don't want to go through the details but simply put, she does EVERYTHING except for bare backs. So glad that I know who to see for the next month or so without shopping around.

I'm still tempting to sample Monica, though. She's like that kinda girl that you always wanted in high school but never got it.I saw Chantal her first day in Hawaii. I do agree that if your looking for youth and good looks Chantal may not be in your liking but if you are looking for Empire high standard quality service, Chantal is all that and then some.

NiceBush808
03-21-16, 16:34
Any girls here who got bushes? Would be nice to try.

DeepShot
03-23-16, 12:19
Bro, does she BBBJ and dfk? Does she speak Greek? Empire had average looking girls, mostly slim, some old, but the older ones did all BBFS cip, cim, and couple speak Greek.

I'm still tempting to sample Monica, though. She's like that kinda girl that you always wanted in high school but never got it.

Fracker
03-24-16, 19:06
I am in town on vacation and checked backpage for some recreational options. I found a posting for Blue Angel and decided to give it a shot. The only girl who didn't have her face hidden in the ad was Jade.

When I called I was able to book an appointment with her, and was very happy to see that the girl who met me was a match for the ad posting. At home the Asian massage ads are pretty much all fake photos.

What you get and what you see in the ad can be very different, but like I said this was not the case with this establishment. I'm a sucker for Asian girls with long hair so I'm a happy camper.

I took a taxi to get there, but if driving there appears to be parking on the side streets.

As for the establishment, it is similar to what I'm used to. A nice clean reception area where I was lead to take a quick shower and then to room for massage.

She is a small girl, but has strong hands and seems to use a variety of Asian massage styles. Mostly Chinese which makes sense since Jade is from Taiwan. She gave me a good back and shoulder massage, and.

While she was at the head of the table I was able to reach out and play with her A&P. No problem there. Then she moved down to work on my legs. After that she moved up and worked on my butt. I hunched up.

A bit and she took the hint and started working on Little Fracker. I did the flip and told her I wanted FS. Discussed donation, and then proceeded with a nice BBBJ followed by some very good covered cowgirl.

I prefer that position so I can play with her tits. She has big nipples which I love, so pulled her forward so I could suck on them a bit. Then I let her sit back up so I could make my hands busy with her breasts.

She knows her art and it shows. Very pleasurable experience. She sounds like she's enjoying it, but none of the squealing which some Asian girls do. And that's good with me.

After she climbed down, she gave me a towel and lead me back to the shower to get cleaned up. Got dressed, kissed her goodbye, and hobbled out the door. Weak kneed but very happy. I'm here for another.

Week so I plan on going back for a repeat before I head home. I personally had a great experience and highly recommend Jade. Cute and talented. What more could I ask for?

ClevyClev
03-24-16, 22:17
Bro, does she BBBJ and DFK? Does she speak Greek? Empire had average looking girls, mostly slim, some old, but the older ones did all BBFS CIP, CIM, and couple speak Greek.He mentioned no BB, so it sounds like the BBBJ may be out of the question, but if she speaks Greek, I'll be over there before nightfall.

DeepShot
03-24-16, 22:57
Looks like Monica, Jade and Emily are on my to fuck list, as they offer BBBJ and cfs. Daty and GFE still YMMV. Amber and Chantal all covered? But Chantal is Empire Service? So probably dfk and Greek?

You all covered guys need to sample and see if she takes it up the ass.

I'm sampling the other three. But going fuck Dani first, damn they got couple cuties there too. I need more money, LOL.

Local1234
03-24-16, 23:07
I am in town on vacation and checked backpage for some recreational options. I found a posting for Blue Angel and decided to give it a shot. The only girl who didn't have her face hidden in the ad was Jade.

When I called I was able to book an appointment with her, and was very happy to see that the girl who met me was a match for the ad posting. At home the Asian massage ads are pretty much all fake photos.

What you get and what you see in the ad can be very different, but like I said this was not the case with this establishment. I'm a sucker for Asian girls with long hair so I'm a happy camper.

I took a taxi to get there, but if driving there appears to be parking on the side streets.

As for the establishment, it is similar to what I'm used to. A nice clean reception area where I was lead to take a quick shower and then to room for massage.

She is a small girl, but has strong hands and seems to use a variety of Asian massage styles. Mostly Chinese which makes sense since Jade is from Taiwan. She gave me a good back and shoulder massage, and.

While she was at the head of the table I was able to reach out and play with her A&P. No problem there. Then she moved down to work on my legs. After that she moved up and worked on my butt. I hunched up.

A bit and she took the hint and started working on Little Fracker. I did the flip and told her I wanted FS. Discussed donation, and then proceeded with a nice BBBJ followed by some very good covered cowgirl.

I prefer that position so I can play with her tits. She has big nipples which I love, so pulled her forward so I could suck on them a bit. Then I let her sit back up so I could make my hands busy with her breasts.

She knows her art and it shows. Very pleasurable experience. She sounds like she's enjoying it, but none of the squealing which some Asian girls do. And that's good with me.

After she climbed down, she gave me a towel and lead me back to the shower to get cleaned up. Got dressed, kissed her goodbye, and hobbled out the door. Weak kneed but very happy. I'm here for another.

Week so I plan on going back for a repeat before I head home. I personally had a great experience and highly recommend Jade. Cute and talented. What more could I ask for?Jade is Kaori from CC.

Loveasianhi
03-26-16, 15:39
Went for a visit with Amber the other day. Overall good time. Pictures are her, I am bad with height and weight, but she is a small girl, Chinese living in LA, here for about a month. Started off a little shy in the room, but opened up as time went on. Started with a stand up shower, where she made sure I was clean. Went back to the room for a light oil massage and a little chatting, she can speak English, but probably is more comfortable with Chinese, I can't though, so conversation was limited. Flip over and a little more light massage and mutual touching, which lead to a pretty good CBJ. Short time 69 before I laid her down and continued DATY. She got into it and was ready for the CFS, began in missionary, she has a tight nani, so I had to start off slow, but soon enough she really opened up. Switched to DS, and enjoyed the mirrors in the room. Finished in CG and chatted for the remainder. Standard damage. Only thing that wasn't good was no LFK / DFK.

Think I saw Monica on the way out. I will have to go back to sample. Like said before, guy handles the calls, so just keep that in mind when you call. I never tried to walk in, so don't know if they take walk-ins, maybe Ill ask when I head back.Great report. She has a tight and shallow vag, as mentioned above had to go slow at first. Enjoyed doggie, I enjoyed that position with her. When I saw her at night and asked how she was, she said tired from all the customers. More girls on my list so probably won't repeat.

Honolulu808
03-26-16, 18:05
Looks like Monica, Jade and Emily are on my to fuck list, as they offer BBBJ and cfs. Daty and GFE still YMMV. Amber and Chantal all covered? But Chantal is Empire Service? So probably dfk and Greek?

You all covered guys need to sample and see if she takes it up the ass.

I'm sampling the other three. But going fuck Dani first, damn they got couple cuties there too. I need more money, LOL.I did write that Chantal service is like empire high standards but not all girls at empire provided Greek. Same with Chantal, I didn't ask nor was it offered. I can confirm Chantal is a fuck monster.

DeepShot
03-26-16, 20:34
All the empire girls did BBBJ, and most dfk, tho some just stick the tongue out, must be w Chinese thing, LOL. Does Chantal BBBJ, dfk?

I did write that Chantal service is like empire high standards but not all girls at empire provided Greek. Same with Chantal, I didn't ask nor was it offered. I can confirm Chantal is a fuck monster.

Bikini
03-26-16, 21:34
A very pretty Chinese girl, just like her picture. Started out with her lying on the bed and I worshipped her body. She had everything I like in Asian girls: be cups, black hair, Asian eyes, sweet girlie voice. After that we switched roles and she kissed me just about everywhere including LFK. She has a small pussy so CG was difficult but when we changed to mish everything was fine. While in mish, all I could do was look at that pretty face and cute tits and wonder how many UCLA boys had dreamed of doing just what I was doing. She is definitely an Angel and for awhile I felt like I was in Heaven. Will repeat.

Donho
03-26-16, 22:05
Blue Angel. Was that where I went?

Saw an ad in BackPage for Monica and called the number. Chinese guy answered. I asked for an appointment and he said can you come now? I said I could come pretty fast. I asked where it was and was told Kukui Plaza second floor. I didn't see a name in the ad, and no name at the place.

No sign, except a small one that says "Therapeutic Services Only. " Rang the buzzer. Older Chinese lady led me in. "You have an appointment?" Monica is peeking through the curtains. Yes, Monica.

Well, it was great. Monica is very pretty in a sort of gangly way. Young, natural, sexy. Looks more like a college girl than a provider. +++++ Unscripted. She didn't follow the standard routine. We got right to the therapeutic part. (Therapeutic: "having a good effect on the body or mind; contributing to a sense of well-being. ") This is a good place.

Funniest part: Post therapy I was walking butt naked to the shower room and mama was in there with a mop. She was a bit startled and retreated quickly. I helped mop the bathroom floor. I'm such a good customer.

Don Ho.

Lomion
03-27-16, 02:39
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/22-years-older-young-beaty-girl/6052304

They change numbers, Monica moonlighting (which is fine), or pic stealing?

Bikini
03-27-16, 17:04
I called for an appointment with Amber and was granted one by the papasan. This was early in the day and I thought I was being rewarded for my forethought but that ain't what happened. I got there 10 minutes early only to find a walk- in had just taken my place in line. It seems the papasan isn't located there and doesn't know exactly what's going on. The older Chinese lady is just a maid, speaks no English, and doesn't care if you have an appointment or not. Bummers.

Dragon419
03-28-16, 05:10
Don't waste your money on Chantal. Poor rushed service. Looks between a 5-6. Too professional and not enough personal service. After the deed was done, she hands me the towel and motions towards the shower. Yes granted I'm used to Empire kind of service. But's she's no where near close. What I don't like about the place is the walls don't go all the way up and you can hear the moans. LOL.

ManapuaMan
03-29-16, 20:16
After receiving a bunch of "I miss you" text messages over the past coupla weeks, swung by to see this honey again. Heard some other girl getting speared by one of you which was quite motivating really.

Was told it was Amber who I hear gives the BBFS for special customers. Emily did not give it up for me when it came time to plunge into the honeypit. But on this day, it didn't matter!

This time around it was no different in the shower though. Washy washy real good with preview BBBJ. Again tried to bend her over the counter for some standing doggy but no dice.

Back to the room this time deep, wet passionate DFK accented by her tongue in my ear with accompanying sound effects and little passionate bites on the lobes. Seems mama taught her some new tricks.

Damn I love the ass on this girl. Reminds me of another ass I enjoyed for a long while. She proceeded to lick my nipples on the way down south then got down to some serious ball licking and BBBJ.

Emily really got into the BJ this time. While I sat at tthe edge of the table, she got on her knees and sucked me long time. Much longer than I thought she would. I guess she knew I was really enjoying her work.

I tried to pull her up so I could get down to snacking on those fat pussy lips of hers but she refused to be pulled up and kept licking, sucking while looking up at me with that sexy smile of hers.

After a long while I had enough and grabbed her, put her on her back and tried to enter the wet love tunnel but the entrance closed up and on went the cover.

I entered Emily's tight puss and started out slowly gradually picking up the pace until she started moaning and telling me "I love you, I want to marry you, I want to live with you".

Pretty good power phrase memorization for someone who speaks and understands very little English. Enjoyed hearing it anyway. The energy created went straight down to my linguesa.

At this point, I realized that it felt as though I was doing her BB with no cover. From mish, dg standing, kneeling then back to mish until I had an incredible, stress reducing release.

As a result of this explosive release, I slept better last night than I have in a coupla weeks. When I examined the cover it turns out it was one of those thin, Japanese ones. First time for me. Never used one before.

Now I know what I need to get to enjoy covered service. I swear it felt as good as fucking BB. Bro RS told me they are kinda pricey but so is everything else in this hobby.

Emily offered a post-fuck massage and worked away on my backside and even tried some backwalking which was not too good so I stopped her and just cuddled, kissed, took some pictures and enjoyed her company.

Upon leaving, she helped me dress, put on my socks, shoes and made me promise I would come back tonite. This session was a welcomed relief.

The last session I had was with that cute see-girl that was working at Far East Spa in CC who had moved to Lily's place in Executive Center.

That was the absolute worst session I've had in years. That girl does not belong in the business. However sexy Emily does! Only wished she could speak more English.

L-8 A-9 S-8.

MP Man.

Jesson
03-29-16, 21:02
This was my second time with Emily. Great person good looking Chinese perfect body. Great service no rush. Best sex of my life. What more can you ask for.

ClevyClev
03-29-16, 23:42
At this point, I realized that it felt as though I was doing her BB with no cover. From mish, dg standing, kneeling then back to mish until I had an incredible, stress reducing release.

As a result of this explosive release, I slept better last night than I have in a coupla weeks. When I examined the cover it turns out it was one of those thin, Japanese ones. First time for me. Never used one before.

Now I know what I need to get to enjoy covered service. I swear it felt as good as fucking BB. Bro RS told me they are kinda pricey but so is everything else in this hobby.
I swear by the thin Japanese ones, and I always bring my own when I play. Sagami Original is the brand that I usually order off Amazon or eBay, 3 twelve-packs for less than $50. They are 0. 02 millimeters. Make sure that you get the "large" kind (it has a black theme on an otherwise mostly white box and has a capital "L" even if you aren't so large). You will never be able to use American covers again after you jump on this bandwagon. An alternative brand is Okamoto, but make sure that it's the 0. 02 kind, as they also make a 0. 03, and you can feel the difference (although those 0. 03's are still thinner then the thinnest thing on the American market by a mile. In fact ManapuaMan, I would be willing to bet that the one Emily used on you was a 0. 03).

BigPoppa808
03-30-16, 18:08
RE: Cover. It's actually 0. 01 mm. Not available on either eBay or Amazon. Monica bought it straight from Japan. She told me it costs $20 for only 3 tiny ones. The good thing is the whole shop is now using it.

Jade. Had pleasure to see her this morning. Everthing on her is natural. Outstanding massage and BBBJ, she truly enjoys DATY and 69. Impressive energy when she gets on top.

DeepShot
03-31-16, 03:09
Amazon has all of them them, but 02 sagami is good enough for me. Way better than the crown.

RE: Cover. It's actually 0. 01 mm. Not available on either eBay or Amazon. Monica bought it straight from Japan. She told me it costs $20 for only 3 tiny ones. The good thing is the whole shop is now using it.

Jade. Had pleasure to see her this morning. Everthing on her is natural. Outstanding massage and BBBJ, she truly enjoys DATY and 69. Impressive energy when she gets on top.

AzianLuver
03-31-16, 13:32
Overall, empire-standard GFE. She talks alot. CBJ, CFS. She looks very different from her pictures, though. Not bad, just different. I wouldn't classify her as a spinner. She has some curves. Very hairy calves.

Big eyes, Big natural Ds, beautiful pussy lips, trimmed on top, shaved below (although it may have been a couple of days since the last time). She does a good act during DATY and during the deed.

I would recommend her (if you can get past the hairy calves).

Slide Hammer
03-31-16, 14:49
She's either wearing a wig of extensions now. Cute as button with very nicely proportioned body. Legs meet ass and pussy very nicely if you know what I mean. Roast beef pussy if you're into that sort of thing. She's tight but boy is there some meat down there. Good personality and sincerely nice. She was screaming by the time the session was over about 1. 5 hrs no clock watch. I'd say 5'3" 115. Patch on top fat bare lips. Very cute mandarin accent

I guess she considered me nice because it was GFE for me but I'm hearing she's YMMV. Asked for my number.

ManapuaMan
03-31-16, 17:05
I swear by the thin Japanese ones, and I always bring my own when I play. Sagami Original is the brand that I usually order off Amazon or eBay, 3 twelve-packs for less than $50. They are 0. 02 millimeters. Make sure that you get the "large" kind (it has a black theme on an otherwise mostly white box and has a capital "L" even if you aren't so large). You will never be able to use American covers again after you jump on this bandwagon. An alternative brand is Okamoto, but make sure that it's the 0. 02 kind, as they also make a 0. 03, and you can feel the difference (although those 0. 03's are still thinner then the thinnest thing on the American market by a mile. In fact ManapuaMan, I would be willing to bet that the one Emily used on you was a 0. 03).CC,

All I saw was a round container that said Large on it. Wish I was larger. LOL. After she was trying to revive the little pup but no dice. Sweet girl with a nice ass.

ManapuaMan
04-01-16, 00:55
She's either wearing a wig of extensions now. Cute as button with very nicely proportioned body. Legs meet ass and pussy very nicely if you know what I mean. Roast beef pussy if you're into that sort of thing. She's tight but boy is there some meat down there. Good personality and sincerely nice. She was screaming by the time the session was over about 1. 5 hrs no clock watch. I'd say 5'3" 115. Patch on top fat bare lips. Very cute mandarin accent

I guess she considered me nice because it was GFE for me but I'm hearing she's YMMV. Asked for my number.Yeah, after my session the other day with Emily, I stopped in the kitchen for some water.

Amber was sitting in there with a robe on. I didn't see her naked or anything but we talked for awhile. I got to say she is one really cute pro. She got that white creamy looking skin that I like.

Real cute face and sweet sounding voice. Shit. Too many choices in town these days and that's not a complaint.

AzianLuver
04-01-16, 04:23
Her pics are of her.

Japanese / Tawainese MILF. Nice natural Bs or Cs. Massage was really good. BBBJ, CFS. Good moaning. Good chatting with before and after.

L / A / S - 7/9/8.

She just wasn't what I was looking for. Next stop will be Emily.

SexsSarved9141
04-01-16, 06:17
Thanks for the updates fellows. Was wondering if Monica or Amber did MSOG. Also, is it average $$ or $$$ including house fee?

DatOneMan
04-01-16, 07:12
Thanks for the updates fellows. Was wondering if Monica or Amber did MSOG. Also, is it average $$ or $$$ including house fee?For me it was one shot and done, but that usually takes up the entire hour either way, or at least with only five to ten minutes to spare, so MSOG is a rarity in single hour appointments. And its standard damage.

BoraxPs
04-01-16, 13:03
Can someone tell me exactly where this place is located? Is there parking available?

Bulgogi Boy
04-01-16, 18:39
Overall, empire-standard GFE. She talks alot. CBJ, CFS. She looks very different from her pictures, though. Not bad, just different. I wouldn't classify her as a spinner. She has some curves. Very hairy calves.

Big eyes, Big natural Ds, beautiful pussy lips, trimmed on top, shaved below (although it may have been a couple of days since the last time). She does a good act during DATY and during the deed.

I would recommend her (if you can get past the hairy calves).First of all, I called the number that the Papasan answers. I asked if Monica was available, (10 am) and he said he'd call her, then call me back. The answer was "yes" so I said I'll be there in 5 minutes. Apparently, one of you made an appointment directly with her. So about 5 minutes into my session, the doorbell is ringing. Monica is saying it's her other customer that had a 10 am WTF? I ask if she wants me to see a different girl or come back, she says no, she likes me and asks me to stay. So I apologize to the other guy. I tried to bail and not have her keep you waiting. But it pretty much ruined my session.

Second, if you think from the pictures that Monica is a spinner, she is not. She's about 5'-6" 5'-7". She is not petite, nor is she as curvy as some of her photos suggest. But she does have those bubble Japanese eyes.

I really don't know how to rate her, given that I knew somebody was waiting for her to get done, and she was very slightly rushing me. Stand up shower was decent. The table shower was gone, or maybe they took me into a different shower room. IDK. Back to the room, she did a quick massage, then on the flip, put some lube on me and started to do a decent HJ while smiling at me and telling me she liked me. To my surprise, she started a nice BBBJ, and was pretty good. The cover went on after that, and I guess it was the Sagami that someone else mentioned, because it felt really good. I nailed her mish (she was whimpering "kimochi! Komochi") then did mish at the edge of the bed, then standing K9, then mish to completion. All in all, I was out in about 25 minutes.

She took out her phone and asked for my number. I gave it to her, and she called me to allow me to save her number. She said she's leaving soon, but will be back, and wants to call me. I'm sure she says that to all of you. I got a text a few hours later, apologizing for the mixup.

So here's my ranking, but take it with a grain of salt. I think the session could've been better if both of us were into it.

L: 8 (because she's not nearly as cute or petite as her photos suggest).

A: 8 (she's talkative and can communicate. I think she aims to please, but not fully demonstrated with me.).

S: 7 (based on this single, rushed session.).

Not sure if I would repeat. Saw Yuki at Tokyo a few days ago, and that was a better Chinese plate lunch. Posted a review in Tokyo.

Peace,

BB.

Bulgogi Boy
04-01-16, 23:19
Can someone tell me exactly where this place is located? Is there parking available?Read the forum. Read this thread. Post #73.

G3504
04-02-16, 07:44

Jade. Had pleasure to see her this morning. Everthing on her is natural. Outstanding massage and BBBJ, she truly enjoys DATY and 69. Impressive energy when she gets on top.ClevyClev is right about the thickness. Sagami makes different condoms with varying thicknesses and they are all available on Amazon. The. 01's are ridiculously expensive. When they were running about $5 per piece I tried some and they are awesome. The transfer of heat is amazing. Pretty sure it has something to do with Sagami using polyurethane instead of latex for their condoms. Now they are running something like $13 a piece. It is insane just how much the demand has driven up the price since I tried them about half a year ago.

G35.

ClevyClev
04-02-16, 17:56
ClevyClev is right about the thickness. Sagami makes different condoms with varying thicknesses and they are all available on Amazon. The. 01's are ridiculously expensive. When they were running about $5 per piece I tried some and they are awesome. The transfer of heat is amazing. Pretty sure it has something to do with Sagami using polyurethane instead of latex for their condoms. Now they are running something like $13 a piece. It is insane just how much the demand has driven up the price since I tried them about half a year ago.

G35.I have seen those 001 Sagamis and have desperately wanted to try them, but like G3504 said, they're incredibly expensive. But if Amber is using them boys (and now the whole shop is too), I guess I'll really have to try her when I get back to the island (on vacation on the mainland now). I'm afraid though cause she may cause me to become even more spoiled and start only buying those 001 guys. This hobby will become so much more expensive.

WomenLover2
04-04-16, 00:23
Can someone tell me exactly where this place is located? Is there parking available?It is on the second floor of Kukui Plaza.

I parked in the parking lot in the corner of Pauahi and Smith in Chinatown and just walked over.

Kukui Plaza is on 50 Beretania Street about two blocks from parking in Chinatown.

Parking is $10 for 2 hours and easy access.

Honolulu808
04-04-16, 03:01
It is on the second floor of Kukui Plaza. Unit number 210.

I parked in the parking lot in the corner of Pauahi and Smith in Chinatown and just walked over.

Kukui Plaza is on 50 Beretania Street about two blocks from parking in Chinatown.

Parking is $10 for 2 hours and easy access.Kukui Plaza Public Parking is one of the best deals in town. 75 cents, 30 minutes for the first 2 hours or 3 bills for 2 hours, then buck fifty for 30 minutes after 2 hours. Best part is Blue Angel has parking stickers for the public parking lot. Elevators is steps away from the spa. Only problem though, limited height of 6 ft.

Guy205
04-04-16, 05:14
Kukui Plaza Public Parking is one of the best deals in town. 75 cents, 30 minutes for the first 2 hours or 3 bills for 2 hours, then buck fifty for 30 minutes after 2 hours. Best part is Blue Angel has parking stickers for the public parking lot. Elevators is steps away from the spa. Only problem though, limited height of 6 ft.Oh yeah. Love places with parking. I'll be here soon. Only thing is the appointment situation I hear. Who's more of a spinner? Monica or Amber?

SilentLover
04-05-16, 01:54
Oh yeah. Love places with parking. I'll be here soon. Only thing is the appointment situation I hear. Who's more of a spinner? Monica or Amber?Monica is pretty tall maybe 5'7" and slim but I wouldn't consider her a spinner IMO. Amber is short with curves but not fat. Amber would be more spinnerish again IMO.

Hey guy, try'um both!

Bikini
04-07-16, 22:12
My second visit with this delicate little flower. I spent the whole hour kissing her everywhere. Did anyone notice how delicate and tiny her hands are? After about 45 minutes of this play (a little BBBJ), I said I was ready so she put the cover on. She continued with a little CBJ to make sure it was hard enough for insertion. We finished in CG. She has such a tiny kitty it felt so tight and warm just like bb.

I like being with this girl and will be back for more.

Vivid
04-08-16, 02:31
All star lineup all 20's Asian beauties at Blue Angel (50 S Beretania St Suite C210 B).

I got this text last week Wednesday.

What parlor are they associated with?

Wondering how they got my number.

Don't like that they texted me.

Glad I was holding my phone at time.

Bikini
04-08-16, 13:08
All star lineup all 20's Asian beauties at Blue Angel (50 S Beretania St Suite C210 B).

I got this text last week Wednesday.

What parlor are they associated with?

Wondering how they got my number.

Don't like that they texted me.

Glad I was holding my phone at time.If you were a Mayflower regular, they have your number. When I called to see Amber he remembered me by name.

Kagasain
04-10-16, 06:01
Kukui Plaza Public Parking is one of the best deals in town. 75 cents, 30 minutes for the first 2 hours or 3 bills for 2 hours, then buck fifty for 30 minutes after 2 hours. Best part is Blue Angel has parking stickers for the public parking lot. Elevators is steps away from the spa. Only problem though, limited height of 6 ft.So I tried to go there last night, all my ATF are gone and was feeling a little horny after the anime con. Tried to park at the safeway / long drugs but the security guard was outside pretending to play with the carts. Got in my car and circled back to park in the public parking but the gate wouldn't allow me to get a ticket, however the other gate was open, went though that one but felt bad so circle around only this time I couldn't get out, there was no way to pay. Had to go though the open gate and drive though the entrance ramp. Then tried the safeway parking again the security guard was playing with the carts, went in and brought a soda since I was thirsty and to try sneaking over but she came out to watch the parking lot. Figure it just wasn't meant to be, might have to go earlier in the time when she isn't bored. Other than that were is another good place to park? Thought about the meters but they are 1 hr parking and didn't want to get a parking ticket or toll for being a few seconds late.

Wulfen
04-10-16, 18:49
Dropped in with an appointment booked w / papa san. Parking is ok getting in, but leaving, there was a pile up, a single lane, and a girl who was earning all of her minimum wage very slowly. Some asshole started beeping his horn as though that would, really speed things along.

Emily's very easy on the eyes, standing showered together with some preview Russian and BBBJ, lfk. She has nice demeanor, and good enough acting skills that (if I were one of the lover boys who believe they're all that) I would think she had a mutual O. When I thought she'd rush me out of the room after hot towel, she surprised me with a massage. For the Bush masters out there, she has some forest above, but the punani is clean. If her Boobies aren't natural, they're very well done (I. E. Not hard, gravity resistant). Walked by Amber on my way out, she is also good looking and petite. The entry to the AMP has a walk of shame aspect to it, fortunately the churchy looking place across the way was dormant.

Would repeat if there wasn't so much variety avail.

Wulf.

Kukui Street
04-10-16, 18:56
So I tried to go there last night, all my ATF are gone and was feeling a little horny after the anime con. Tried to park at the safeway / long drugs but the security guard was outside pretending to play with the carts. Got in my car and circled back to park in the public parking but the gate wouldn't allow me to get a ticket, however the other gate was open, went though that one but felt bad so circle around only this time I couldn't get out, there was no way to pay. Had to go though the open gate and drive though the entrance ramp. Then tried the safeway parking again the security guard was playing with the carts, went in and brought a soda since I was thirsty and to try sneaking over but she came out to watch the parking lot. Figure it just wasn't meant to be, might have to go earlier in the time when she isn't bored. Other than that were is another good place to park? Thought about the meters but they are 1 hr parking and didn't want to get a parking ticket or toll for being a few seconds late.Try the underground Municipal parking under the Smith Street Park. The entrance is off Beretania St. On the left side about 100 feet after you cross t Nu'uanu st. And immediately adjacent to the bible thumping church on the corner. Rates are pretty reasonable and I believe $3 fate rate after 5 pm till close. It's caddie corner from the Kukui Plaza. There is non-metered street parking on Nu'uanu st. Between Vinyard Ave. And the Freeway. Its only a 6-10 minute walk from there.

BigPoppa808
04-12-16, 04:16
Try the underground Municipal parking under the Smith Street Park. The entrance is off Beretania St. On the left side about 100 feet after you cross t Nu'uanu st. And immediately adjacent to the bible thumping church on the corner. Rates are pretty reasonable and I believe $3 fate rate after 5 pm till close. It's caddie corner from the Kukui Plaza. There is non-metered street parking on Nu'uanu st. Between Vinyard Ave. And the Freeway. Its only a 6-10 minute walk from there.Street meter parking is free after 6 PM or holidays. Their parking garage is huge and spacious but sometimes it could take a while to find a spot. Stopped by today to see Monica. Surprisingly she gave me really good services but mama Bella told me she's still very YMMV. I guess Emily and Amber set the bar higher. Sad to hear that Emily and Jade are leaving this week. I was Emily's first few customer and I watched how this girl grow in regard to services and personalities. Jade does great services but I'm not that into MILFs.

Will come back to check out the new talents, hopefully she's as good as Emily.

BP.

SmellMyFinga
04-12-16, 09:11
So when is she leaving. And does she give good service. BBBJ, daty, etc.

Street meter parking is free after 6 PM or holidays. Their parking garage is huge and spacious but sometimes it could take a while to find a spot. Stopped by today to see Monica. Surprisingly she gave me really good services but mama Bella told me she's still very YMMV. I guess Emily and Amber set the bar higher. Sad to hear that Emily and Jade are leaving this week. I was Emily's first few customer and I watched how this girl grow in regard to services and personalities. Jade does great services but I'm not that into MILFs.

Will come back to check out the new talents, hopefully she's as good as Emily.

BP.

BigPoppa808
04-12-16, 18:41
So when is she leaving. And does she give good service. BBBJ, daty, etc.I had her once but didn't repeat because she's a little old for my taste. She's got a different style from Emily & Amber but she's still an excellent provider, especially her massage skills. Refer to BP ad thread and Sunflower for more comments.

SmellMyFinga
04-13-16, 01:26
Thanks for the info. She looks yummy.

I had her once but didn't repeat because she's a little old for my taste. She's got a different style from Emily & Amber but she's still an excellent provider, especially her massage skills. Refer to BP ad thread and Sunflower for more comments.

SilentLover
04-14-16, 12:15
Late report but here we go.

Made appt w / amber and was pleasantly surprised. Pics are real just thought she was a little but more meat not in a bad way tho. English good nice personality. She answered the door and held my hand to the room. Nice start, knew it was going to be a good sess. Quick shower 2 gether, not much action back to the room and got starting w / some lfk to dfk. Sensual body kissing leads to a nice BBBJ / bbls. Felt like a non pro but no complaints. Did some Daty got the juices flowing. Ask if I wanted the cover and nodded but not sure if BBFS was on the table. Started w / mish, cg, dg back to mish unloaded BBBJCIM. Was backed up for a while but she took it like a champ. Sweet girl, nice GFE, strives to please, and very friendly. Love her small perky boob. Asian ass, curvy, has a Bush that's extends around her thick pussy lips. Daty was great sucking in those soft thick lips. Overall pretty good would repeat. L8 she's a cutey B7 A10 S8.

SmellMyFinga
04-14-16, 17:16
Big office space turned into a mp. LOL. Girls remind me of Empire. I seen 2 mama San and 1 Pappa. Cool people. But got to sample amber since jade was leaving. Very polite girl who tries her best to please. She's a rookie who is pretty good at what she does except for the teeth action on her BJ. Nice trimmed Bush and just right body. She loves giving BJ and if wasn't for the teeth action I would be popped in her mouth. Wanted to grind her but she warmed me that it's that time of the month. I was lucky it was still stuck inside. LOL. She will be leaving next Sunday so get your fun in. But treat her with respect. We talked and she said that she will not be back to do this kind of work. She's looking for a long term commitment. Hats off to her. Will go back to try one more time.

DeepShot
04-15-16, 16:16
I guess Amber now does BBBJ and dfk, Daty? BBFS? Earlier reports not as such, big YMMV pro? Did see her in passing, and she is a looker.

Late report but here we go.

Made appt w / amber and was pleasantly surprised. Pics are real just thought she was a little but more meat not in a bad way tho. English good nice personality. She answered the door and held my hand to the room. Nice start, knew it was going to be a good sess. Quick shower 2 gether, not much action back to the room and got starting w / some lfk to dfk. Sensual body kissing leads to a nice BBBJ / bbls. Felt like a non pro but no complaints. Did some Daty got the juices flowing. Ask if I wanted the cover and nodded but not sure if BBFS was on the table. Started w / mish, cg, dg back to mish unloaded BBBJCIM. Was backed up for a while but she took it like a champ. Sweet girl, nice GFE, strives to please, and very friendly. Love her small perky boob. Asian ass, curvy, has a Bush that's extends around her thick pussy lips. Daty was great sucking in those soft thick lips. Overall pretty good would repeat. L8 she's a cutey B7 A10 S8.

CSupaMan
04-15-16, 17:46
I guess Amber now does BBBJ and dfk, Daty? BBFS? Earlier reports not as such, big YMMV pro? Did see her in passing, and she is a looker.Amber is most def a looker, super sweet down to earth girl that aims to please. My session included DFK, Daty, and BBFS of course YMMV with her. Just treat her like a lady and respect her and you should get what you want. She leaves in about a week so hop on it!

CS.

SilentLover
04-15-16, 19:57
I guess Amber now does BBBJ and dfk, Daty? BBFS? Earlier reports not as such, big YMMV pro? Did see her in passing, and she is a looker.Yo DS,

I was hesitant after the early reviews but was pleasantly surprised. I got BBBJ, dfk, daty. I assume BBFS is there too if she asks if I want a cover. But I would definitely recomend her. Nice sweet girl very accomadating. But as always YMMV.

SL.

NightWing24
04-16-16, 06:29
So I guess with Amber and Jade departing soon, Monica may be joining them. Had some pillow talk w / her after our session, and she's also looking to settle down, sounds like she also won't be back

Kevein
04-16-16, 08:55
She is a nice lady. Very fun and her BBBJ was great. Didn't get asked about the cover before FS but I do plan on repeating before she leaves. May see if I can get BBFS. She's got such a tight V I can already imagine how good that'd feel BB. Even her CFS is great so either way I won't be disappointed.

Yo DS,

I was hesitant after the early reviews but was pleasantly surprised. I got BBBJ, dfk, daty. I assume BBFS is there too if she asks if I want a cover. But I would definitely recomend her. Nice sweet girl very accomadating. But as always YMMV.

SL.

KekeAndy
04-16-16, 21:12
Hey guys, I just tried this angle Emily. She looks like a cool girl in the pic. But actually she is really nice in person. Long black hair makes trainditonal Chinese girl feeling. Sexy body build.

BTY, she told me she will leave for vacation about two month. Only two days left. Catch the time before this angle leaving.

CM0069
04-17-16, 16:25
If you were a Mayflower regular, they have your number. When I called to see Amber he remembered me by name.Oh boy. I change my disposable phone# every few months, hope some poor guy doesn't get in trouble or some girl thinking its some prank.

BigPoppa808
04-18-16, 07:47
Saw their new lineup on BP and walked in to check out the two new Angels on Sunday night. First look wasn't so impressive. Cherry: pix are her. But first one was shot 6 months ago, she put on some weight recently so the second pic reflects her present look better. Angel: MILF. Probably in her late 30's but was told her real age is 35. White milky skin w / natural see cup. I figure she might provide better services but still MILFs are not my thing. So Cherry was my pick for the night.

Good therapeutic part. She used the same routine that Emily has but you can tell she's been in this longer because everything she did was slightly smoother and more energetic. Pro: sweet voice with good English skills. She's been living in LA for a while and she's worked both in NY and LA. Con: I miss Emily's smile and Amber's sweet schoolgirl kind of voice. Overall, she's a pro with a great attitude and she's a better communicator. Will repeat one more time until they got two more new girls next weekend.

BP.

Bulgogi Boy
04-18-16, 14:45
So I guess with Amber and Jade departing soon, Monica may be joining them. Had some pillow talk w / her after our session, and she's also looking to settle down, sounds like she also won't be backGot a text from Monica that she is in L. A. I think she is coming back, and wants to ultimately do private in-calls. That's the only reason she gave me her number. To try and get a customer base.

Peace,

BB.

Eluder
04-19-16, 19:48
So is the spa or Amber still using these bad boys? Wanted to check out Amber and experience this "like BB" rubber with her, if it's good was thinking of picking some up for future use. Mahalos!

Licentious
04-19-16, 20:17
So is the spa or Amber still using these bad boys? Wanted to check out Amber and experience this "like BB" rubber with her, if it's good was thinking of picking some up for future use. Mahalos!Amber has a one way ticket this Sunday.

She is getting hammered 5 to 6 times a days.

Lots of last minute customers.

If you're there you can hear her loud and clear.

Eluder
04-19-16, 20:22
Amber has a one way ticket this Sunday.

She is getting hammered 5 to 6 times a days.

Lots of last minute customers.

If you're there you can hear her loud and clear.Was wondering when exactly was her last day. Thanks for the confirmation.

But what about those Sagami's? Anyone confirm if the spa is still using these?

BigPoppa808
04-19-16, 21:08
Was wondering when exactly was her last day. Thanks for the confirmation.

But what about those Sagami's? Anyone confirm if the spa is still using these?Was told she will take Friday and Saturday off to do sightseeing before her final departure on Sunday. Feeling super sad now because Emily is gone. Hopefully she'll make her way back.

Cover: didn't happen to me when I had Cherry on Sunday. Amber used it during my last visit.

H Mobius
04-19-16, 22:21
Got a text from Monica that she is in L. A. I think she is coming back, and wants to ultimately do private in-calls. That's the only reason she gave me her number. To try and get a customer base.

Peace,

BB.I wish her luck. Last time she was indie here, she burned her bridges.

Honauc
04-20-16, 01:06
I wish her luck. Last time she was indie here, she burned her bridges.How? Just curious. Mahalo.

H Mobius
04-20-16, 01:14
How? Just curious. Mahalo.She was here before and the gist of one discussion back then was that she was 'here today gone tomorrow', and seemed to not give a hoot during the session. However, now that she is popular, perhaps she has improved.

Honauc
04-20-16, 02:22
She was here before and the gist of one discussion back then was that she was 'here today gone tomorrow', and seemed to not give a hoot during the session. However, now that she is popular, perhaps she has improved.Thanks. Didn't know she was indie before (of course I don't know much to begin with LOL). I thought she only worked at Blue Angels from day one and all I heard was mentally she was not always there.

Bench Warmer
04-20-16, 17:20
Was wondering when exactly was her last day. Thanks for the confirmation.

But what about those Sagami's? Anyone confirm if the spa is still using these?I think only she uses them. It might be that she buys her own. Finally sampled. She is super tight. Might be the tightest in the industry right now.

GrateFu
04-20-16, 18:23
Thanks. Didn't know she was indie before (of course I don't know much to begin with LOL). I thought she only worked at Blue Angels from day one and all I heard was mentally she was not always there.She was here at the end of the summer last year. I think I was one of the few that had a good experience with her. She was only here for like a week because of it.

At one point during that session we were in standing doggie with her head in the refrigerator to cool off.

Eluder
04-20-16, 19:10
Was told she will take Friday and Saturday off to do sightseeing before her final departure on Sunday. Feeling super sad now because Emily is gone. Hopefully she'll make her way back.

Cover: didn't happen to me when I had Cherry on Sunday. Amber used it during my last visit.

I think only she uses them. It might be that she buys her own. Finally sampled. She is super tight. Might be the tightest in the industry right now.Roja. Thanks for the info and feedback. Will see her before she departs on her future endeavors.

On Da Prowl
04-21-16, 02:44
Went to see Amber for the 2nd time and it was better than the first time. Started off with a shower with BBBJ then off to the room. She the proceeded BBBJ again for a long time. I think this girl loves sucking and she does it well. On goes the cover cg, mish the doggie for the finish. She has one of the tightest pussy that I have encountered. Yes she is not working Fri., sat, and leaving on sun for good. I will miss her.

SmellMyFinga
04-21-16, 17:12
You're a lucky man. She's a,sweetheart. Had a appointment with her but one lucky guy took it from me and the mama said come back 1100. I said nope I'm gone. Pretty bad service by the mama 2 weeks in a row. Nice women but I won't be returning.

Went to see Amber for the 2nd time and it was better than the first time. Started off with a shower with BBBJ then off to the room. She the proceeded BBBJ again for a long time. I think this girl loves sucking and she does it well. On goes the cover cg, mish the doggie for the finish. She has one of the tightest pussy that I have encountered. Yes she is not working Fri., sat, and leaving on sun for good. I will miss her.

Licentious
04-21-16, 19:13
You're a lucky man. She's a,sweetheart. Had a appointment with her but one lucky guy took it from me and the mama said come back 1100. I said nope I'm gone. Pretty bad service by the mama 2 weeks in a row. Nice women but I won't be returning.Must be busy with Amber leaving and new girls coming in.

Bella must be tired.

Amber gives really good service with a tight nani

Other girls there got better looking bods

By Monday there should additional 3 or 4 new girls I'm told.

Insatiable808
04-21-16, 19:29
Cherry is a Beijing Hunnie newcummer to the Hnl scene & she has gorgeous natural Charley+ sized Fun Bags.

Their fullness & perfect shape make an amazing compliment to her medium thick sexy body with ample ass to grab on to.

And she's very pretty & great to DFK in mish, my fave bonding position!!

Blue Angel is No Joke!!

Clean & Newly Renovated.

Luvv the convenient downtown location.

Hope this place flies under the radar long enough for several more close encounters of the intimate kind.

Couple More Fresh Hawttties due in a few days!!

Enjoy & as always.

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.

ShaggyDoo
04-23-16, 12:04
Must be busy with Amber leaving and new girls coming in.

Bella must be tired.

Amber gives really good service with a tight nani

Other girls there got better looking bods

By Monday there should additional 3 or 4 new girls I'm told.Wait you said something about NANI?

BigPoppa808
04-23-16, 16:03
RE: Nani. Yes, THE Nani is here in this shop. I'm not sure why the ad is not up there yet but she didn't try to hide when I stepped in this morning.

RE: More. I came here for the other one that will never appear on the ad. She's here this morning, but she won't be here for the next few days. If you're lucky enough to gain her companionship, please keep it to yourself. As many of you will identify her as soon as you see her, please don't call her out. She's a nice and sweet girl. Please treat her nicely.

BP.

DeadRater
04-23-16, 18:50
RE: Nani. Yes, THE Nani is here in this shop. I'm not sure why the ad is not up there yet but she didn't try to hide when I stepped in this morning.

RE: More. I came here for the other one that will never appear on the ad. She's here this morning, but she won't be here for the next few days. If you're lucky enough to gain her companionship, please keep it to yourself. As many of you will identify her as soon as you see her, please don't call her out. She's a nice and sweet girl. Please treat her nicely.

BP.Oh dude, they updated their BP page so Nani is now on it. So no worries about it being a hidden secret.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=6032229&image=6148361

WomenLover2
04-23-16, 23:20
Oh dude, they updated their BP page so Nani is now on it. So no worries about it being a hidden secret.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=6032229&image=6148361Is this Nani who worked at Rejuve?

DeadRater
04-24-16, 00:25
God Damn, you guys are quick.

She's freaking booked till Monday. Holy crap.

SirRegal
04-24-16, 00:57
Is this Nani who worked at Rejuve?Those pics look like her. Awesome.

Blake123
04-24-16, 06:06
Those pics look like her. Awesome.It's her for sure. Same pic was used in the Rejuve ads last year.

ShaggyDoo
04-24-16, 09:59
Is this Nani who worked at Rejuve?Yup same Nani from Rejuve and CC203, and Top spa where she was FKA Kan.

And the very same Nani that A certain senior member told me and I quote " I doubt she'll be back again ".

Monger on!!

Justin Biber
04-24-16, 14:58
First visit to blue angel nice place, except the shower room was unfinished guessing they rushed the build just to open the doors ASAP. Stand up shower only, but lots of room for a table shower hint hint to the owners of blue angle. Amber was as reviewed friendly attitued mid 20's Chinese girl just trying to make some money for her college fund. BBBJ DATY covered FS. Hot towel at the end. Lots of option here so ill go thru the line up before any repeats. L / A / S 7/7/7.

Honolulu Yobo
04-24-16, 15:32
Cherry is a Beijing Hunnie newcummer to the Hnl scene & she has gorgeous natural Charley+ sized Fun Bags.

Their fullness & perfect shape make an amazing compliment to her medium thick sexy body with ample ass to grab on to.

And she's very pretty & great to DFK in mish, my fave bonding position!!

Blue Angel is No Joke!!

Clean & Newly Renovated.

Luvv the convenient downtown location.

Hope this place flies under the radar long enough for several more close encounters of the intimate kind.

Couple More Fresh Hawttties due in a few days!!

Enjoy & as always.

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.How tall is Cherry and about how much does she weigh? What is her approximate age?

She looks like a sweetheart.

Starfox64
04-24-16, 16:18
Oh dude, they updated their BP page so Nani is now on it. So no worries about it being a hidden secret.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=6032229&image=6148361I think he means there is another girl besides Nani who may be somewhat famous on these boards.

Goser
04-24-16, 17:41
All I can say is that Mike is proving himself to be the newcomer of the year. Maybe we needed some testosterone in the top job to understand us mongers better.

Goser
04-24-16, 17:41
God Damn, you guys are quick.

She's freaking booked till Monday. Holy crap.Yeah, but half of those appointments are probably for Lonely Smiles.

Kevein
04-25-16, 07:37
First visit to blue angel nice place, except the shower room was unfinished guessing they rushed the build just to open the doors ASAP. Stand up shower only, but lots of room for a table shower hint hint to the owners of blue angle. Amber was as reviewed friendly attitued mid 20's Chinese girl just trying to make some money for her college fund. BBBJ DATY covered FS. Hot towel at the end. Lots of option here so ill go thru the line up before any repeats. L / A / S 7/7/7.I thought Amber left already.

Goser
04-25-16, 10:20
First visit to blue angel nice place, except the shower room was unfinished guessing they rushed the build just to open the doors ASAP. Stand up shower only, but lots of room for a table shower hint hint to the owners of blue angle. Amber was as reviewed friendly attitued mid 20's Chinese girl just trying to make some money for her college fund. BBBJ DATY covered FS. Hot towel at the end. Lots of option here so ill go thru the line up before any repeats. L / A / S 7/7/7.They used to have table showers. They took them out because the rooms were flooding with the water on for so long. There is a drainage issue in the bathrooms.

WomenLover2
04-25-16, 12:14
I think he means there is another girl besides Nani who may be somewhat famous on these boards.Who else is well known that arrived here besides Nani?

Please tell us.

Asstro
04-25-16, 13:36
All I can say is that Mike is proving himself to be the newcomer of the year. Maybe we needed some testosterone in the top job to understand us mongers better.Mike is service oriented, similar to Mama Ivy of Empire.

Lonely Smiles
04-25-16, 16:22
I hadn't been to Blue Angel since back when Yoyo first opened this location. It looks like it's been renovated further since my first visit. It was clean, spacious, and overall a welcoming environment.

I am a huge fan of the 2 large mirrors in the room I was in. It really adds to the experience being able to see the woman in all her glory from multiple angles while she is riding you.

As for the parking and entrance, it feels discreet to me. There are many residents, and other businesses in the building, so it's difficult for someone to know are visiting a spa. The actual Spa itself uses a 2 door entrance. This is a nice touch. From the lobby you can immediately enter into a small welcome room and then press the doorbell to be let into the main spa. In this way, you are not caught out in the public lobby waiting in full view.

DeepShot
04-25-16, 16:55
Nah, she not that popular. This AMP was closed this weekend for construction, LOL.

For those who don't know, Nani is all covered, super mind fuck as she speaks English well, like Nara. Her CBJ uses lots of hand action, more hand than mouth. Dfk is limited. She talks dirty a little, not as nasty as Wara. She does fuck you back hard, and can take a pounding. Nice ass and view from DS, just like Lux. I'd say that is her best position, DS.

You all covered folk have a top tier all covered pro to fuck. If you miss Lux, this girl is a good replacement, but Lux was more dfk and BBBJ goddess.

Yeah, but half of those appointments are probably for Lonely Smiles.

SirRegal
04-25-16, 16:55
It's her for sure. Same pic was used in the Rejuve ads last year.Her new pics are looking really good! Love the natural tan lines.

Spartacus77
04-25-16, 17:10
I hadn't been to Blue Angel since back when Yoyo first opened this location. It looks like it's been renovated further since my first visit. It was clean, spacious, and overall a welcoming environment.

I am a huge fan of the 2 large mirrors in the room I was in. It really adds to the experience being able to see the woman in all her glory from multiple angles while she is riding you.

As for the parking and entrance, it feels discreet to me. There are many residents, and other businesses in the building so it's difficult for someone to know are visiting a spa. The actual Spa itself uses a 2 door entrance. This is a nice touch. From the lobby you can immediately enter into a small welcome room and then press the doorbell to be let into the main spa. In this way, you are not caught out in the public lobby waiting in full view.What's great about that place is you can exit out of a non marked back door. Warning though their shower is very weird.

AirportUse
04-25-16, 18:24
I went to see Nani at her new place yesterday. It was the first time I've been to Blue Angel. It was an impressive place with nice rooms and mirrors. I like that there's a back entrance and the mama was nice too. Nani was as great as I remember her. You can see from all the previous posts about her looks service and attitude. She's called a hall of famer for good reason. She still looks amazing and is as good as it gets. All covered service still but definitely worth it

BigPoppa808
04-25-16, 19:16
RE: Mysterious girl. God, it kills me for not being able to disclose her identity. To some, she's the greatest of all time at empire. But it's YMMV.

RE: Location and discretion. If you don't want to be seen when you enter, call Mama Bella to open up the backdoor. However, if there's customer already in there. He's normally directed to go to a small waiting room when you come in. I'd give this place a 10/10 for discretion.

RE: Nani. Haven't got a chance to sample yet. Sill shocked she's here.

RE: Coco. She's not up on the ad yet. I've got three wechat messages from them about her. Apparently, she's changed her flight three times. I was in town for work and wanted to try my luck with Nani. No. Booked up til tomorrow, but mama Bella told me she's got a surprise for me. Yes, the girl who kept putting it off finally showed up. She's about the same height as Monica, mid20's, gorgeous face. Looks bigger because she's got either 1/4 or 1/8th white, with a big booty. So for spinner lovers, you might get disappointed by her size. Again, she's a Hapa so she's got bigger bones than ordinary Asian girls.

Agian, I don't like to write up therapeutic part. In comparison, I'd place her service and attitude far beyond Amber, Emily or any girls they previously had. She's a local well-known in Mahatten, New Jersey, and Stanton island (you can find her reviews under the alias Coco, Nico, or Cici). Empire level? Yes and beyond. She offers Greek language therapy. Unfortunately I didn't want to be an ass for not tipping extra and I only had $$. Full GFE and some PSE. She's one of the most patient girls I've seen.

Side note: I asked Mike why she changed her flight three times. It turned out she's already making banks in NYC and didn't want to come this far. When I asked why you didn't give up on her, he said and I quote, "when I asked her about her service attitude, she's like, when a customer come in with 2 bills, that's worth an ordinary working-class' two days of pay. I appreciate the opportunity to entertain him and I want him to walk out feeling like King and every penny spent worth it. " After I hear that, I know who am I going to for as long as she stays. Thanks for the phenomenonal job to get this amazing hapa to Hawaii!

DTrunk
04-25-16, 19:59
Once I caught wind that my ATF would be back on the island, I quickly got on the phone and made an appointment. That was a hard job as is because just like me, everyone was already lining up to see her. I've never been to Blue Angel, so this first visit I was pleasantly surprised by the decor and feel. There are 5 rooms and a couple of spacious showers. Sorry mongers, no table showers here and the bathrooms are korean style with the shower and toilet all part of one room with a drain. Don't worry about getting stuff wet.

I'm just here to remind everyone how awesome Nani is. Her body has always been toned and tight, but I think she got even more toned. She also has been hitting the pool and swimming because she has great tan lines that just accentuate her amazing body. Pretty face and awesome energy just makes her one of the best providers in the business right now and my personal favorite. Service is great as well and she really gets into it by moaning and calling out your name. That fit body never tires and her hips are just great to hold onto in doggy.

For all those mongers young, old, experienced, new, should definitely see this girl once. Treat her well and she'll reward you handsomely. Great time at Blue Angel and with Nani. She'll be here for a month or so. Get to it!

Lonely Smiles
04-25-16, 20:41
Side note: I asked Mike why she changed her flight three times. It turned out she's already making banks in NYC and didn't want to come this far. When I asked why you didn't give up on her, he said and I quote, "when I asked her about her service attitude, she's like, when a customer come in with 2 bills, that's worth an ordinary working-class' two days of pay. I appreciate the opportunity to entertain him and I want him to walk out feeling like King and every penny spent worth it. " After I hear that, I know who am I going to for as long as she stays. Thanks for the phenomenonal job to get this amazing hapa to Hawaii!Wow, I love her attitude. That is a degree of reflection I don't see all that often. Sounds like a genuinely thoughtful person. Thanks for the report.

George Bailey
04-25-16, 21:56
After contemplating what to write, one word kept flashing in my head like a neon light from an Asian Red Light District to describe the Nani experience. WOW! That is all.

Blake123
04-26-16, 05:27
Her new pics are looking really good! Love the natural tan lines.Awesome. Just awesome. Bury my face in that.

FunWorld
04-26-16, 14:10
Nah, she not that popular. This AMP was closed this weekend for construction, LOL.

For those who don't know, Nani is all covered, super mind fuck as she speaks English well, like Nara. Her CBJ uses lots of hand action, more hand than mouth. Dfk is limited. She talks dirty a little, not as nasty as Wara. She does fuck you back hard, and can take a pounding. Nice ass and view from DS, just like Lux. I'd say that is her best position, DS.

You all covered folk have a top tier all covered pro to fuck. If you miss Lux, this girl is a good replacement, but Lux was more dfk and BBBJ goddess.LOL! I was this AMP on Sunday at 4:00 pm It was wide open for Nani's fans. She had a customer before me and after me.

LOL, LOL! Yeah, I don't think Coca cola is popular as Pepsi. Because I don't drink Coke, I drink only Pepsi.

DeepShot
04-26-16, 16:05
Was closed since around Thursday. I hear there was A line of guys waiting at 4 pm for this Nani thing of all covered mind fuck.

I shoul do have sold the extra thins for $15 each to all the guys in line, as they need at least two to fuc this girl, at least that's how many I used, LOL. Funny because I Neva have to wait in line when she was at century center. Nice ass and waist on this one.

LOL! I was this AMP on Sunday at 4:00 pm It was wide open for Nani's fans. She had a customer before me and after me.

LOL, LOL! Yeah, I don't think Coca cola is popular as Pepsi. Because I don't drink Coke, I drink only Pepsi.

Lonely Smiles
04-26-16, 19:33
Was closed since around Thursday. I hear there was A line of guys waiting at 4 pm for this Nani thing of all covered mind fuck.

I shoul do have sold the extra thins for $15 each to all the guys in line, as they need at least two to fuc this girl, at least that's how many I used, LOL. Funny because I Neva have to wait in line when she was at century center. Nice ass and waist on this one.lol. So sure? Ask Mike, her first appointment was at 8 am Sunday morning. And no, I was not the lucky guy.

Goser
04-26-16, 20:06
lol. So sure? Ask Mike, her first appointment was at 8 am Sunday morning. And no, I was not the lucky guy.Why would anyone want to be the 10th guy of the day?

Ryoken
04-26-16, 22:26
Do you know what's the price for Greek language lessons?

RE: Mysterious girl. God, it kills me for not being able to disclose her identity. To some, she's the greatest of all time at empire. But it's YMMV.

RE: Location and discretion. If you don't want to be seen when you enter, call Mama Bella to open up the backdoor. However, if there's customer already in there. He's normally directed to go to a small waiting room when you come in. I'd give this place a 10/10 for discretion.

RE: Nani. Haven't got a chance to sample yet. Sill shocked she's here.

RE: Coco. She's not up on the ad yet. I've got three wechat messages from them about her. Apparently, she's changed her flight three times. I was in town for work and wanted to try my luck with Nani. No. Booked up til tomorrow, but mama Bella told me she's got a surprise for me. Yes, the girl who kept putting it off finally showed up. She's about the same height as Monica, mid20's, gorgeous face. Looks bigger because she's got either 1/4 or 1/8th white, with a big booty. So for spinner lovers, you might get disappointed by her size. Again, she's a Hapa so she's got bigger bones than ordinary Asian girls.

Agian, I don't like to write up therapeutic part. In comparison, I'd place her service and attitude far beyond Amber, Emily or any girls they previously had. She's a local well-known in Mahatten, New Jersey, and Stanton island (you can find her reviews under the alias Coco, Nico, or Cici). Empire level? Yes and beyond. She offers Greek language therapy. Unfortunately I didn't want to be an ass for not tipping extra and I only had $$. Full GFE and some PSE. She's one of the most patient girls I've seen.

Side note: I asked Mike why she changed her flight three times. It turned out she's already making banks in NYC and didn't want to come this far. When I asked why you didn't give up on her, he said and I quote, "when I asked her about her service attitude, she's like, when a customer come in with 2 bills, that's worth an ordinary working-class' two days of pay. I appreciate the opportunity to entertain him and I want him to walk out feeling like King and every penny spent worth it. " After I hear that, I know who am I going to for as long as she stays. Thanks for the phenomenonal job to get this amazing hapa to Hawaii!

PanochaMan
04-26-16, 22:29

As for the parking and entrance, it feels discreet to me. There are many residents, and other businesses in the building, so it's difficult for someone to know are visiting a spa. The actual Spa itself uses a 2 door entrance. This is a nice touch. From the lobby you can immediately enter into a small welcome room and then press the doorbell to be let into the main spa. In this way, you are not caught out in the public lobby waiting in full view.Just curious, who did you see?

DeepShot
04-27-16, 02:45
Too funny. Dey had one sign on the door said they close for renovation from Thursday till Sunday 4 pm, so get in line take a number to fuck the legendary Channel, LOL. Same kind reaction for all covered buyers. I guess they meant Beijing time not Hawaii time. I heard Nani fuck 20 guys every day, her pussy doesn't hurt because she's a goddess.

lol. So sure? Ask Mike, her first appointment was at 8 am Sunday morning. And no, I was not the lucky guy.

DaViper
04-27-16, 18:55
This girl is always booked. . how does this legend compare to the likes of other legends Happy, Chanel, Nara?

Guy205
04-28-16, 16:31
So there now is channel, coco, and nani?

Too funny. Dey had one sign on the door said they close for renovation from Thursday till Sunday 4 pm, so get in line take a number to fuck the legendary Channel, LOL. Same kind reaction for all covered buyers. I guess they meant Beijing time not Hawaii time. I heard Nani fuck 20 guys every day, her pussy doesn't hurt because she's a goddess.

DaViper
04-29-16, 08:56
So there now is channel, coco, and nani?I don't think Chanel is working there.

Licentious
04-29-16, 13:22
Nani has a really hot bod.

She is the korean version of Vivian at mayflower.

She is one good provider.

Goser
04-29-16, 13:59
Nani has a really hot bod.

She is the korean version of Vivian at mayflower.

She is one good provider.She definitely has a great reputation especially for an all covered girl. Since I like Blue Angel and Mike, I am probably going to see her.

DeepShot
04-30-16, 04:12
This place is busy. Got a peek at coco and Kan Nani. Both are lookers for hookers. Hot enough that I wanted to fuck either or. But they had appointments. Nani is in a much higher class than Vivian ever could be. No comparison. I'd match Nani up against lux.

She definitely has a great reputation especially for an all covered girl. Since I like Blue Angel and Mike, I am probably going to see her.

Goser
04-30-16, 17:46
This place is busy. Got a peek at coco and Kan Nani. Both are lookers for hookers. Hot enough that I wanted to fuck either or. But they had appointments. Nani is in a much higher class than Vivian ever could be. No comparison. I'd match Nani up against lux.I respect your opinion, but for me, it's hard to imagine Nani being better than Vivian. Vivian is beautiful, all natural and firm and provides BBBJ service and Vivian and I really have good chemistry. Nani is beautiful, but she is store bought and all covered. I'm going to give her a shot, but she is starting off with 2 behind in 3 areas very important to me. Not saying she won't rock my world, but it's hard to see which is why I haven't seen her yet.

DreamKiller
04-30-16, 19:24
I respect your opinion, but for me, it's hard to imagine Nani being better than Vivian. Vivian is beautiful, all natural and firm and provides BBBJ service and Vivian and I really have good chemistry. Nani is beautiful, but she is store bought and all covered. I'm going to give her a shot, but she is starting off with 2 behind in 3 areas very important to me. Not saying she won't rock my world, but it's hard to see which is why I haven't seen her yet.Is it still possible to visit this Vivian?

Licentious
04-30-16, 21:18
I respect your opinion, but for me, it's hard to imagine Nani being better than Vivian. Vivian is beautiful, all natural and firm and provides BBBJ service and Vivian and I really have good chemistry. Nani is beautiful, but she is store bought and all covered. I'm going to give her a shot, but she is starting off with 2 behind in 3 areas very important to me. Not saying she won't rock my world, but it's hard to see which is why I haven't seen her yet.Nani is all business a little wild after 10 minutes or so.

Vivian is the college girl next store excellent natural body.

Enjoyed Nani while she is here.

She said she flying after a month and done with this business.

Spartacus77
04-30-16, 22:16
Is it still possible to visit this Vivian?Someone said Vivian got married. If she returns you'll hear about it.

Goser
05-01-16, 02:19
Someone said Vivian got married. If she returns you'll hear about it.My grapevine says that the rumor of her marriage is false. She is in California. Hopefully this means she comes back. I am not worried about finding out when she returns. It will be posted all over.

Blake123
05-01-16, 07:20
I respect your opinion, but for me, it's hard to imagine Nani being better than Vivian. Vivian is beautiful, all natural and firm and provides BBBJ service and Vivian and I really have good chemistry. Nani is beautiful, but she is store bought and all covered. I'm going to give her a shot, but she is starting off with 2 behind in 3 areas very important to me. Not saying she won't rock my world, but it's hard to see which is why I haven't seen her yet.Of course it's all subjective, but IMO, I would pick Nani. Sex with Nani has been much more exciting than with Vivian. As for the all-covered service, I'm just fine with that. I also like Nani's personality much more. I saw Vivian only once, so I think multiple visits with her probably were necessary for her to really open up. But, I hear Vivian's gone now, so I suppose all this is moot. If Nani doesn't rock your boat, something is wrong.

DeepShot
05-01-16, 12:07
Nara and Nani are fucking good. And both are in town today. They are worth every penny. Live in the now and go fuck them. I would also add Yas. Personally I'm not a fan of all covered service, but admittedly I did have Nani several times. Her body is one of the best I've ever had, easily top 10 all time. Firm, youthful, healthy nice curves.

Yas, Nani, Nara. Get some before they gone.

Guy205
05-01-16, 21:25
Do you know what's the price for Greek language lessons?I went to try based on this thought as well. Let me dato, but jumped when I FIA. Don't really know if this is on her menu. Maybe YMMV? BTW, she is a larger set gal, personally not my cup of tea. LAS. 7's across the board. I'll go see nani instead next time.

ProfessorGun69
05-01-16, 21:51
Nara and Nani are fucking good. And both are in town today. They are worth every penny. Live in the now and go fuck them. I would also add Yas. Personally I'm not a fan of all covered service, but admittedly I did have Nani several times. Her body is one of the best I've ever had, easily top 10 all time. Firm, youthful, healthy nice curves.

Yas, Nani, Nara. Get some before they gone.I've had Yas several times. She is a repeat in my book. I've had Nani once; she is beautiful, and has a great attitude but the service was just good.

Hayn69
05-02-16, 20:10
Should have listened to Guy205. His review was spot on regarding Coco. Do not waste your money. I won't go back to Blue Angel.

Mama was nice but the service from Coco was real bad. Only serviced me for 30 minutes and wanted full payment. Then she said she doesn't speak English.

Rating: L-7 S-5 A-3.

Local1234
05-03-16, 11:25
Should have listened to Guy205. His review was spot on regarding Coco. Do not waste your money. I won't go back to Blue Angel.

Mama was nice but the service from Coco was real bad. Only serviced me for 30 minutes and wanted full payment. Then she said she doesn't speak English.

Rating: L-7 S-5 A-3.Her pics looks good too bad A & S below average.

DeepShot
05-03-16, 15:05
Good report. Save money. Mahalo for TOFTT.

Rating: L-7 S-5 A-3.

CM0069
05-03-16, 18:00
Only serviced me for 30 minutes.Guess not to uncommon to run into a bad seed in a popular place, happens to me in nearly all the places listed that'll happen once in a great while and I simply boycott that joint to myself and hit somewhere else. My last was at CC, and I was nearly going perfect near full hour for quite sometime, but I deviated to try CC once on a holiday bad choice since my favs were out on vacay that day.

BigPoppa808
05-03-16, 18:02
Good report. Save money. Mahalo for TOFTT.Sad to admit her service and attitude slumped after only a few days. I wish her well in NYC.

Comp Dude 35
05-03-16, 21:49
Something about my session made me realize I was getting a good thing before it went bad.

I went based on BigPoppa's review and FWIW, the review was spot on and I got what I wanted, though had to pay more.

Sorry to all the other braddahs out there who followed after day 1; sometimes the good ones think they are "great" and that's when things go downhill.

Aloha!

CD35.

Goser
05-04-16, 17:34
Wow. She looks hot. I sure hope she is all natural.

DiggityDang
05-04-16, 21:58
Wow. She looks hot. I sure hope she is all natural.Made appt with Alexa. 22 year old Chinese. First glance of her she is really cute. English is poor so I had a hard time communicating. Stand up shower and she seems pretty new to the biz. She has fake sees but it looked really good on her tiny frame. Not a hard body. For someone skinny like her, I would think she would be really toned, but she did have some loose skin on her.

Back to the room and got a BBBJ. She had some skills and tried to go DT. She seemed like she wanted to get started so I agreed. Cover went on and started off in CG. She seems to enjoy the deed bcuz she moans quite loudly and has those real facial expressions. Not fake at all. BTW, she has a Bush. For me, if she has Bush I don't DATY, not my thing unless she is clean shaven. Moved her to standing mish and it was a great site to see. Looking at her like she is getting pounded away was stimulating. Changed to DS and the back to mish until I popped. I asked if I could CIM but she shook her head.

I say give her a shot and try her out. For me, I give her 7's across the board. I would repeat but get more fish in the sea to try.

BTW, her breath wasn't the freshest and only a few pecks on the lips. Might be a deal breaker for some but I was OK with it. I just wanted to get my groove on and get out of there. I'm not the kinda guy who wants to chill and talk story. Escaped through the back door.

DD.

Jan Fortifore
05-04-16, 22:04
Made appt with Alexa. 22 year old Chinese. First glance of her she is really cute. English is poor so I had a hard time communicating. Stand up shower and she seems pretty new to the biz. She has fake sees but it looked really good on her tiny frame. Not a hard body. For someone skinny like her, I would think she would be really toned, but she did have some loose skin on her.

Back to the room and got a BBBJ. She had some skills and tried to go DT. She seemed like she wanted to get started so I agreed. Cover went on and started off in CG. She seems to enjoy the deed bcuz she moans quite loudly and has those real facial expressions. Not fake at all. BTW, she has a Bush. For me, if she has Bush I don't DATY, not my thing unless she is clean shaven. Moved her to standing mish and it was a great site to see. Looking at her like she is getting pounded away was stimulating. Changed to DS and the back to mish until I popped. I asked if I could CIM but she shook her head.

I say give her a shot and try her out. For me, I give her 7's across the board. I would repeat but get more fish in the sea to try.

BTW, her breath wasn't the freshest and only a few pecks on the lips. Might be a deal breaker for some but I was OK with it. I just wanted to get my groove on and get out of there. I'm not the kinda guy who wants to chill and talk story. Escaped through the back door.

DD.Mahalo, DD, for taking one for the team and reporting. Her photos got my attention, too.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/seattle-bombshell-alexa-original-dongguan-certifiedhall-of-famer-nanisupermodel-collections/6023031

Jay Dubblefoh.

Design34
05-05-16, 00:00
Made appt with Alexa. 22 year old Chinese. First glance of her she is really cute. English is poor so I had a hard time communicating. Stand up shower and she seems pretty new to the biz. She has fake sees but it looked really good on her tiny frame. Not a hard body. For someone skinny like her, I would think she would be really toned, but she did have some loose skin on her.

DD.Also had an appointment with Alexa and nothing against her personally as I'm sure she will improve given time, but it was just mediocre. Also thinking about 7's across the board as well. She is pretty and accommodates as much as she knows how, but just wasn't feeling it. Nice way to spend a break from the office for sure, but probably could have had more fun had another girl been available when I went.

Breath wasn't an issue for me. Maybe she brushed LOL. Shit, I hope she did! I didn't get a BBBJ though which was very disappointing but it could have been due to me refusing a shower as I just had one at the gym before getting there. All in all, the location is convenient, the back door is great and parking was cheap. Will have to just see someone else next time. I like then spinner and short, so not sure who else fits the bill there with the current lineup.

Such is life.

DiggityDang
05-05-16, 02:56
Mahalo, DD, for taking one for the team and reporting. Her photos got my attention, too.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/seattle-bombshell-alexa-original-dongguan-certifiedhall-of-famer-nanisupermodel-collections/6023031

Jay Dubblefoh.Alexa's photo is accurate.

BigPoppa808
05-05-16, 11:59

DD.Wonder how's her DT skills since you mentioned it in the report. Was thinking about seeing Nani but if she does BBBJ with DT I might give her a shot. The ad says Dongguan certified, I'd imagine she's a former worker in the sex capital of China and has top tier skills. Hopefully she picks up quick.

Licentious
05-05-16, 13:28

DD.Important points of these girls is up each individual.

But if you know she gives BBBJ then the breath flavor maybe from the previous BBBJ she gave.

Then if you kiss her at the end of the day.

The acumalation is what you get.

Dacalano
05-05-16, 15:41
I respect your opinion, but for me, it's hard to imagine Nani being better than Vivian. Vivian is beautiful, all natural and firm and provides BBBJ service and Vivian and I really have good chemistry. Nani is beautiful, but she is store bought and all covered. I'm going to give her a shot, but she is starting off with 2 behind in 3 areas very important to me. Not saying she won't rock my world, but it's hard to see which is why I haven't seen her yet.I would have seen Nani again, just to spoiled with all the BBBJCIM action going on with multiple providers I've be seeing.

MattSurf
05-05-16, 22:00
How old do you think she is and is she as hot as Dallas? Wanted to try Nani, Sasha and Paula for a while now. Nani sounds great but I like young hotties.

DrMajikLuv69
05-06-16, 01:24
How old do you think she is and is she as hot as Dallas? Wanted to try Nani, Sasha and Paula for a while now. Nani sounds great but I like young hotties."Is she hot as. . . " Hotness is subjective. Looks are subjective; What one person may consider "hot", someone else may not. I've had Nani, and she was hot, but not hot enough to make it on a Repeat Regular Rotation List. In my humble opinion Dallas and Sasha are hotter! Both Dallas and Sasha are on my Repeat Rotation List. I think it has a lot to do with the type of service I receive from the girls too, but service rendered is YMMV. Regarding Nani's age, not sure; hard to tell with asian women. However one thing that stood out about Nani was her very small waist and her abs. Try them them all, that is the best way to find out. Good luck happy hunting.

DeepShot
05-06-16, 02:37
Hot like lux. Best ass view. Firm youthful body. You want young hotties go emerald.

Try Nani and see for yourself. The view from doggie is hot.

How old do you think she is and is she as hot as Dallas? Wanted to try Nani, Sasha and Paula for a while now. Nani sounds great but I like young hotties.

Local1234
05-06-16, 03:13
How old do you think she is and is she as hot as Dallas? Wanted to try Nani, Sasha and Paula for a while now. Nani sounds great but I like young hotties.Nani looks like in her mid to late 20's.

Blake123
05-06-16, 05:20
How old do you think she is and is she as hot as Dallas? Wanted to try Nani, Sasha and Paula for a while now. Nani sounds great but I like young hotties.I highly recommend you just go see her for yourself. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

MattSurf
05-06-16, 21:35
How old do you think she is and is she as hot as Dallas? Wanted to try Nani, Sasha and Paula for a while now. Nani sounds great but I like young hotties.Thanks for all your input but decided on Sasha today. You all were spot on with her and ill definitely try Nani next. Only been no getting for about a year now and it's the best.

FunWorld
05-06-16, 21:48
How old do you think she is and is she as hot as Dallas? Wanted to try Nani, Sasha and Paula for a while now. Nani sounds great but I like young hotties.Yes, As DrMagikLuv 69 says Hotness is subjective. For me, Nani is one hot girl on the planet. I repeat her multiple times. The more I see her, the more I like her. Beautiful face with wonderful body, plus Nani has her own unique charm. A girl with rare intelligence!

Blake123
05-07-16, 06:44
For me, Nani is one hot girl on the planet. I repeat her multiple times. The more I see her, the more I like her. Beautiful face with wonderful body, plus Nani has her own unique charm. A girl with rare intelligence!I agree Nani is all that--and more. I saw her tonight for I think the 11th time. It was sort of a reunion since I hadn't seen her since last summer. Every time I'm with her, she has a way of making me feel I am the most important man in her life during that one hour. It is that good. Not too many providers do that, in my experience. Her service with me has remained consistent since my first visit with her back in 2014 at CC203. DATO, DATY, MISH, DS, flat DS, LFK. CBJ, CFS. She gives her all and always has been GFE with me. I've posted reviews of her in the Rejuve and CC203 threads.

Mama Bella let me in and saw me out. First time I have met Bella. She was super nice to me. Something about her immediately caught my attention. I think she's pretty and has a sexy look about her. Wonder if she's a player. I definitely would do her if she was up to it. Bella never did call time, and I left when the hour was up.

This was my first visit to Blue Angel. Nice-looking and clean place. They have a TS; however, it's temporarily out of service due to a problem with the drain. It was 8PM when I went there, and nobody else was in sight on the floor, so there was no "so-called" walk of shame.

Parking was easy and very spacious in the garage. Blue Angel validated my ticket, so I didn't have to pay for parking.

MattSurf
05-07-16, 18:48
L- 10+.

S-10+.

A-10+.

Let me start off by staying in totally confused! Saw Nani today and it's like everyone's reports. Outstanding in every way and we are truly lucky to be on Hawaii with all these great providers. Why confused? Just can't figure out who to gow with. There's Star at Nirvana, joy, Dallas, kitty, Sasha at happiness and then of course all the newbies that we all want to try. Just so many choices and limited funds / time.

She comes in the room which by the way is very upscale and nice, with a huge smile and so welcoming with all her sexiness. Very very good PRS. Lots and lots of DFK, 69, DATY, DATO, CBJ, DT, ACG, mosh, DS and the MSOG HJ. Very awesome but she leaves end of May.

DatDude808
05-07-16, 22:56
Can someone give or Pm the address??

SirRegal
05-07-16, 23:49
Can someone give or Pm the address??Is this supposed to be a secret? Its at Kukui Plaza Mall, 2nd Floor.

Honolulu808
05-08-16, 00:01
Can someone give or Pm the address??

Is this supposed to be a secret? Its at Kukui Plaza Mall, 2nd Floor.If you park in the public parking in the building press M2 in the elevator. When exiting the elevator walk Diamondhead, Makai and you'll see Blue Angel sign on the left that leads to a hallway. Or easier yet, just call for an appontment and ask on the phone where to go.

SirRegal
05-08-16, 00:56
If you park in the public parking in the building press M2 in the elevator. When exiting the elevator walk Diamondhead, Makai and you'll see Blue Angel sign on the left that leads to a hallway. Or easier yet, just call for an appontment and ask on the phone where to go.If you work in the downtown area, go to the corner of Fort St and S Beretania. Go to the 2nd floor from the stairs and to the right you'll see it. The "Blue Angel Spa" sign is pretty big.

JTaka
05-09-16, 11:01
I saw Nani last week. The only word that applies is perfect. She reminded me why she is my ATF. (to see how my tastes are, I like the Joy, June, Page types) I used to see her at Top and then CC, but missed her at Rejuve.

Slim, very fit, straight black hair, and perfectly shaped c cups. Hard, soft, I don't know and don't care. They are big especially on her small frame. Has a full and neatly groomed Bush. I don't like the bald look anyway.

Everything was covered, but I like that because I want to be safe. She said she won't do anything BB, so don't even ask.

Hot CBJ, then CG, mish and DS. I'm an old fart, so got tired and jr. Had trouble, but Nani got down on her knees and gave more CBJ until jr. Was ready. Then, more CG and mish to pop. Nani can take a pounding. I felt a little bad at the end b / c I was taking a long time and then started really getting into it and started really pounding her, but she didn't complain at all. At least I ain't that big.

Will repeat, as much as time and funds permit. Its hard to get an appointment with her plus her last appointment is at 9. For anybody who doesn't try girls who do covered service, your missing out on a legend.

DeepShot
05-09-16, 18:47
Went around sunset and walked in. Was expecting Emily or other young pussy but got Nani. Went with it even if she all covered.

Nice body, just like Lux, almost identical.

All covered, but good energy, fucks hard. Her best assets are her mighty thighs, LOL. Nice tone nic shape.

Makes my top 20 bodies of all time. Won't repeat because get too many quality BBBJ cim around today.

SirRegal
05-09-16, 21:39
Went around sunset and walked in. Was expecting Emily or other young pussy but got Nani. Went with it even if she all covered.

Nice body, just like Lux, almost identical.

All covered, but good energy, fucks hard. Her best assets are her mighty thighs, LOL. Nice tone nic shape.

Makes my top 20 bodies of all time. Won't repeat because get too many quality BBBJ cim around today.When exactly did you go because she has been off for 3 days according to the mama and papasans?

DeepShot
05-10-16, 02:22
Last Saturday at 6. She was there And not busy with no appointment after me.

Did I see you there in the orange construction shirt?

When exactly did you go because she has been off for 3 days according to the mama and papasans?

DeepShot
05-10-16, 05:46
April 30 around 6 or 7 after work. Three girls there Coco Emily Nani. Only three. Were you there, boss? I saw you in the orange long sleeve construction shirt, you come after work, too? At least I change my clothes first, LOL.

I hate to admit seeng Nani three times as she is all covered. Never post same day. And I didn't pop, saved it for BBBJCIM finish at happiness later that night.

When exactly did you go because she has been off for 3 days according to the mama and papasans?

SirRegal
05-10-16, 11:41
April 30 around 6 or 7 after work. Three girls there Coco Emily Nani. Only three. Were you there, boss? I saw you in the orange long sleeve construction shirt, you come after work, too? At least I change my clothes first, LOL.

I hate to admit seeng Nani three times as she is all covered. Never post same day. And I didn't pop, saved it for BBBJCIM finish at happiness later that night.That explains it. Late report. LOL no that was not me.

FunWorld
05-10-16, 13:31

I hate to admit seeng Nani three times as she is all covered. Never post same day. And I didn't pop, saved it for BBBJCIM finish at happiness later that night.My appointment with Nani was at 6 pm for two hours on Saturday, April 30. I made this appointment 3 days in advance. But she suddenly canceled on Friday because she had to fly over to California. She didn't work from Friday (April 29) afternoon to Tuesday (May 3). I was her second customer on Wednesday (May 4) and I've heard all her story about her weekend. Were you with her in your dreams? If so, it makes sense.

SirRegal
05-10-16, 14:09
My appointment with Nani was at 6 pm for two hours on Saturday, April 30. I made this appointment 3 days in advance. But she suddenly canceled on Friday because she had to fly over to California. She didn't work from Friday (April 29) afternoon to Tuesday (May 3). I was her second customer on Wednesday (May 4) and I've heard all her story about her weekend. Were you with her in your dreams? If so, it makes sense.You're right. I tried to make an appointment on April 30 and was told she went to LA and to try back next week.

DeadRater
05-10-16, 19:08
Anyone got any info on this "May" person cause she just popped on the BP ads. Still dsmn busy to even get a damn appointment.

ShaggyDoo
05-10-16, 23:42
What can I say that already hasn't been said.

Looks. Nani is a beautiful girl with k-pop model looks. She is sophisticated and intelligent. She has a very sexy and athletic body. Those abs are killer and a turn on for me.

Service. Even thou everything is covered it is well worth it. CBJ, CFS, DATY, DATO. I've been with several times so I do receiver DFK.

Attitude. Great attitude, willing to please and makes you feel like you are her special boyfriend.

Smokin Gun
05-11-16, 07:55
Had Alexa recently. Cute spinner Chinese MILF with a trimmed pussy and a soft but slim body. Her DD sized tits looked like she was lactating so I tried to see if I could get some milk out of them. After about 10 minutes of squeezing, sucking, and massaging I was only able to get a few drops of milk. Maybe she already stopped feeding her kid but is still producing a little. Maybe I'll try again next time.

I got her going with some DATO while she was on in DS. Her moaning seemed totally real. I had her turnover on her back and went to DATY town on that hairy pussy. She got sloshing wet with my DATY and FIV combo, and came one or two times. She then gave me a decent BBBJ. Not even close to Sasha level BBBJ but good enough to get me ready to fuck. She slipped on the cover and we went through standing mish, cg and ds. I loved watching and playing with her MILF tits when they hung down while she was in cg. Nice!

I ended with covered standing mish again and pulled out just in time to cum all over her hairy mons pubis.

SirRegal
05-11-16, 14:56
Finally made it out to Blue Angel. That place has a very upscale vibe. The room is super nice. Carpeted. Huge mirrors. The beds looks well constructed. I've been to a few places in town that looks like a dump. Ha ha That, and the free validated parking in a garage, I can see why the house fee is $60. The shower room was weird, though. The toilet and sink are in the same room with a make shift curtain to separate that side of the room. Floor were nice but I kinda felt slippery. However, it does not seem to slope towards the drain so the longer you shower the more likely the room is going to flood. There's a broom to help push the overflow water towards the drain. Spent an hour with my favorite girl Nani and it felt like time went by too fast. Not much more I can add to all the previous reports. Such an amazing girl. All our sessions are so personal and intimate. Some girls I get sick of after 2 sessions but not Nani.

Spartacus77
05-11-16, 16:34
Finally made it out to Blue Angel. That place has a very upscale vibe. The room is super nice. Carpeted. Huge mirrors. The beds looks well constructed. I've been to a few places in town that looks like a dump. Ha ha That, and the free validated parking in a garage, I can see why the house fee is $60. The shower room was weird, though. The toilet and sink are in the same room with a make shift curtain to separate that side of the room. Floor were nice but I kinda felt slippery. However, it does not seem to slope towards the drain so the longer you shower the more likely the room is going to flood. There's a broom to help push the overflow water towards the drain. Spent an hour with my favorite girl Nani and it felt like time went by too fast. Not much more I can add to all the previous reports. Such an amazing girl. All our sessions are so personal and intimate. Some girls I get sick of after 2 sessions but not Nani.Without a doubt Nani is the best provider currently out there.

HiloMan
05-11-16, 19:01
Without a doubt Nani is the best provider currently out there.She was good but not my favorite by a long shot. Last year at rejuve I remember she was all covered.

NiceBush808
05-13-16, 18:00
Has anyone tried new provider May yet? They advertise her a "Tokyo Provider" so I assume she must be real Japanese national, might be bushy too. If she is that's nice. Would be nice for any info on her?

NiceBush808
05-13-16, 21:52
Does anyone know where I can find parking for this place?

You can pm me. Thanks.

Honolulu808
05-13-16, 23:11

You can pm me. Thanks.Why the secret about parking where you need a PM. Search this thread for parking and you'll get all the info you need.

Guy205
05-14-16, 01:14

You can pm me. Thanks.Lots of street parking. Or parking lot entrance is off Kukui street.

Insatiable808
05-14-16, 03:15
Strangely silent reporting on Super Cutie Miss Mayy.

Since she is wildly popular in Tokyo.

I do like her pretty face.

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.