PDA

View Full Version : Melanie

NickTheDick
03-24-15, 21:52
Melanie, a very reliable petite provider with excellent skills and menu located off I-71 just north of Cincy, is looking for some customers. I suggested she start posting again out here. Respected seniors only, PM me for digits.

Member #4701
03-26-15, 05:02
Just curious, I noticed in the Forum that guys mention they are checking girls Facebook photos, how do you do this? I usually use Google image search.

Are they getting the providers actual name and then doing FB search?

Thanks MM.

OhioHater1
03-26-15, 06:54
Just curious, I noticed in the Forum that guys mention they are checking girls Facebook photos, how do you do this? I usually use Google image search.

Are they getting the providers actual name and then doing FB search?

Thanks MM.It's a standard part of research, run the providers phone number through the Facebook search. More often than not you will get a hit to her profile.

Xmile
05-10-15, 07:37
Melanie, a very reliable petite provider with excellent skills and menu located off I-71 just north of Cincy, is looking for some customers. I suggested she start posting again out here. Respected seniors only, PM me for digits.Is Melanie looking to meet some new people? Sounds interesting. Do you have digits?

JamesMLazenby
06-22-15, 10:55
Is there an interval of hours when she can be found? I was there two days ago at about 1 PM and I didn't saw anybody.