PDA

View Full Version : From Scott Sharp at mordenscock@yahoo.com

Admin
01-31-03, 02:49
Jackson close the kosh account. AND JUST SO YOU KNOW
WHO EVER SENT ME THE THREATING EMAIL WILL BE
PROSECUTED! I DO NOT TAKE TO THAT! I HAVE NOTIFED ALL
APPROPRIATE LAW ENFORCEMENT TO HAVE YOUR SITE SHUT
DOWN! YOU ARE A SPINLESS FUCK!!! SO GO FUCK YOURSELF!

He's also got an email address at shadowkosh@vol.com

Update Email received on 1-31-03

I AM GOING TO ASK YOU THIS ONCE! REMOVE MY OTHER EMAIL
ADDRESS FROM YOUR SITE! YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION
TO POST IT ON YOUR SITE! PLEASE REMOVE IT OR I WILL
TURN IT OVER TO THE FBI IF I RECIEVE ANY THREATING EMAIL!

Obviously, many of you took the time to let this asshole know how you felt about his attitude. Thanks!

Fartknocker
02-03-03, 23:32
That's priceless, mordenkosh. You're going to tell the big bad FBI on poor little Jackson. Get 'em to whup his ass for ya?

How much sympathy do you think the law enforcement community is going to have for you? As far as they are concerned, you're just some perv who has made over 300 posts to an underground pro-prostitution web site. You are a CRIMINAL and a CRIMINAL doesn't get to go cry to the cops when his fellow DEVIANTS kick him out of their members-only club. The men and women of Law Enforcement couldn't give a shit less that your email address is getting spammed by your old whoring buddies.

Frankly, you were worthless as morden and you're spineless as kosh. I hope like hell we've seen the last of your sorry ass. Don't think you are going to come back to this board and start posting again under some new alias. Your semi-literate, worthless posts stand out like a turd floating in a punch bowl. Go ahead and try to creep on back. See if you don't get turned in and booted within the hour.

Go cry to momma, ya putz.