PDA

View Full Version : Adult Bookstore Play

RecycleMikel6
03-10-15, 00:36
Happened to be at the Berlin News Agency Last night and there was quite a show going on around 9 o'clock. 4'11" redhead getting pounded on a table. Must have taken on about 5 guys and her partner. Her guy was also helping out with keeping the guys hard and he was getting all the proceeds. There weren't too many people there and everyone got a chance, one guy twice. Not sure when they will return.

Towntap
06-09-16, 22:39
Happened to be at the Berlin News Agency Last night and there was quite a show going on around 9 o'clock. 4'11" redhead getting pounded on a table. Must have taken on about 5 guys and her partner. Her guy was also helping out with keeping the guys hard and he was getting all the proceeds. There weren't too many people there and everyone got a chance, one guy twice. Not sure when they will return.Was in last Monday and hooked up with a hot lady. She arrived around 7 pm and was sitting in one f the sitting areas with a padded table. I walked over to her and her husband and said "Hi" she in turn pulled my shorts down and began togive me a great BJ.

Just another great day!

Note the most active nights are Friday and Saturday.

Pale Rider 69
06-18-16, 02:31
I went Friday night at 11:30 they were closed. This place is not 24 hours, even though google says so.

Is this place for straight men? II don't want to get raped or anything.

BigSimon
10-07-16, 06:25
I went Friday night at 11:30 they were closed. This place is not 24 hours, even though google says so.

Is this place for straight men? II don't want to get raped or anything.Went on a Thursday night, first time. Actually went solely to review it for here. (YW, or maybe not LOL.) First off, plenty of guys in the parking lot, sitting in their cars j / o. One was a T / S. $1 to go back by the booths, mostly walk around in a maze, try not to get lost. $10 to get in the theater. Employee won't admit if their is girls there but has a LCD screen with his head next to a lot of ass, probably women, no faces shown. He claims he was arrested for promoting. This place is very on the DL, I'd at the door, looks like a convenience store until you get up to the window.

My gut is, it probably caters to everyone, if you don't get weirded out going in it probably can be a good spot for you. If you want a walk in, get right to it kinda thing then it's going to be hit or miss I surmise based on the other reviews.

BOTTOM LINE: Very discreet, caters to all needs, takes getting used to.

Penguin 2222
09-29-17, 22:59
It can be a fun place. Couples seem to go there all the time--I saw a woman who wanted 50 guys for her 50th birthday. Judging by the crowd, she may have gotten there. Have seen women there 4 of the 5 times I have been in. If you're looking for guys, plenty of those there too.

Went on a Thursday night, first time. Actually went solely to review it for here. (YW, or maybe not LOL.) First off, plenty of guys in the parking lot, sitting in their cars j / o. One was a T / S. $1 to go back by the booths, mostly walk around in a maze, try not to get lost. $10 to get in the theater. Employee won't admit if their is girls there but has a LCD screen with his head next to a lot of ass, probably women, no faces shown. He claims he was arrested for promoting. This place is very on the DL, I'd at the door, looks like a convenience store until you get up to the window.

My gut is, it probably caters to everyone, if you don't get weirded out going in it probably can be a good spot for you. If you want a walk in, get right to it kinda thing then it's going to be hit or miss I surmise based on the other reviews.

BOTTOM LINE: Very discreet, caters to all needs, takes getting used to.

DrMike050
07-28-19, 00:16
Beware fellow monger alot of trans people up in there you don't know whose who in the dark.

DrMike050
07-28-19, 00:17
It can be a fun place. Couples seem to go there all the time--I saw a woman who wanted 50 guys for her 50th birthday. Judging by the crowd, she may have gotten there. Have seen women there 4 of the 5 times I have been in. If you're looking for guys, plenty of those there too.Theres tranny up in their. Ewwhhh.

Tnt69
02-05-20, 09:41
So I'm getting multiple reports between Twitter, sls, and double list apparently looking at 3 different couples going to bna seeking guys to use their girls. I'll report back later, making the drive.

Scottnj
02-05-20, 20:23
So I'm getting multiple reports between Twitter, sls, and double list apparently looking at 3 different couples going to bna seeking guys to use their girls. I'll report back later, making the driveHey let us know, thanks for the report!

Tnt69
02-06-20, 06:03
Hey let us know, thanks for the report!0 out of 3. 2nd time I ever left disappointed.

NJTitSeeker
02-19-20, 16:47
Been there off and on a few times. My recent visit was about sometime end of Jan I believe of this year. Popped in just to see what's going on. On a Friday night, from my exp Fri & Sat around 7 pm on things tend to heat up. Anyways back to the recent event, I waited around bunch of guys there. No signs of couples, seen one black chick. A BBW wasn't to crazy about that would of been different if she had a cute face. Kept walking around until the couple came in. Man they folk and follow like roaches LOL. They got followed all through this place until they dipped of to one of the booths. She either gave head or jerked some guys off. I couldn't tell because it's weird to get all in people space like that. I ended up going to the back to see what's up on my phone to see my next plan for the night. Low and behold the couple popped up next to me signal's me to this dark area. She proceeded to handle my man. As her other half watched, she took care of me just was nervous for the on lookers. I had to swat them away. They was killing the vibe and at this point you know I'm like yes! FOH be discreet at least damn. After, she made my man cum. We gather ourselves tried to wait for the crowed to die down. Something I did not want to see. It was a wild time, not for everyone but definitely an experience. It's hit or miss here. Your chances are higher when they have events going on. If so get there early because the parking-lot gets packed.

That's all I got for now. I really have to share more stories but I haven't found anything worth writing about. This post reminded me but I will do better why'all I'm trying to do my part as well. I appreciate all the wisdom and things I didn't know about that I've picked up from this site.

Take care and be safe.

PhillyFox
05-07-20, 22:37
When they re-open, any lunchtime action here. Looking for women. Could carve out an hour at lunchtime to play, wondering if its worthwhile.

PhillyFox
06-08-20, 22:40
Is Carnival or BNA open again?

Towntap
06-15-20, 16:23
Is Carnival or BNA open again?I drove by today and saw a few cars in the lot.

Did not stop.

Melisil
06-21-20, 18:00
I've heard about people learning about events and gatherings for BNA from twitter or IG. Does BNA have a twitter account or is there some other group that gives a heads up?

LastDispatch
06-23-20, 01:14
I've heard about people learning about events and gatherings for BNA from twitter or IG. Does BNA have a twitter account or is there some other group that gives a heads up?There's a Yahoo group that was active a while back and had lots of stuff posted but it was all in some convoluted code they developed. It's probably still active, I just haven't checked it in a long while.

Chucktaylo677
06-23-20, 09:49
From the YH group emails. I gather the theater still closed, booths open with gh's covered. I'll give it some time.

WookieWonka
08-21-20, 20:07
Anyone know if BNA is fully open. Cinema and booths?

GlitchCm238
08-23-20, 15:38
Anyone know if BNA is fully open. Cinema and booths?I am also following this thread. I have wanted to check out the booths in all their glory for a long time. The last few months has increased my curiosity 1000% LOL.

Towntap
10-06-20, 09:25
I am also following this thread. I have wanted to check out the booths in all their glory for a long time. The last few months has increased my curiosity 1000% LOL.Yep they are open fully. On busy nights they limit customers in store to maintain a safe environment. Masks required to enter. Cost $10, couples NC.

Clam Hammer
10-06-20, 11:47
I've heard about people learning about events and gatherings for BNA from twitter or IG. Does BNA have a twitter account or is there some other group that gives a heads up?They have a group on FetLife where they post live if a woman happens to stop by or users can post that they are heading up or already there.

WookieWonka
10-09-20, 17:49
They have a group on FetLife where they post live if a woman happens to stop by or users can post that they are heading up or already there.There are 2 groups specific to that book store and it comes up frequently in other groups related to the area for people into certain kinks / swinging (although there are some people who debate that the scene in bookstores / cinemas is "swinging" Also BNA has a sign up advertising that they are present on a swinging site near the arcade machines which I forgot the name of but nowhere do I see any mention of the fetlife groups in the back area.

I did a scouting run on a week day for something to do (also hit up Carnival books the same day). Looks like only one booth is operational now. That might change on weekends but I don't know. On the weekday for the hour I spent there wasting time it was a total sausage fest which isn't my kind of thing. Different stroke s for different folks.

ChrisLooker
12-03-20, 14:17
What I'm getting from this thread is that you pay the $10 entrance and you get the action for free, if there is one to be had. Is that an accurate assumption?

Tnt69
12-03-20, 23:33
What I'm getting from this thread is that you pay the $10 entrance and you get the action for free, if there is one to be had. Is that an accurate assumption?Yes and no. This is a swinger spot. Probably not a place I'm going to during a pandemic, but to each their own. I've been to BNA a ton of times. Usually average ladies, milfs, babes. Before covid, you could pretty much fuck a girl on a Friday or Saturday guaranteed. These ladies are total nymphs.

That being said there are a lot of tranny's, gay guys, etc that is around too. If that's your thing all good. If not you got to be cool and just politely say no thanks.

Very rarely have I left there disappointed. I don't know what's going on these days.

If you do go, be super respectful of the place, owners, and visitors. I've seen over aggressive guys scare off good looking women.

ChrisLooker
12-04-20, 23:30
I went to check the place out tonight (Friday) at 9 pm. When I pulled up to the parking lot, I saw a man and a woman leaving the place. The woman looked good from behind but I didn't see the front.

The guy at the counter was very friendly and he helped me learn my way around. There were about 15 guys hanging out and a tranny followed me around for a few minutes until he / she figured that I wasn't interested.

I think I lasted 20 minutes, not my thing. I like Carnival better.

WookieWonka
12-20-20, 02:48
I went to check the place out tonight (Friday) at 9 pm. When I pulled up to the parking lot, I saw a man and a woman leaving the place. The woman looked good from behind but I didn't see the front.

The guy at the counter was very friendly and he helped me learn my way around. There were about 15 guys hanging out and a tranny followed me around for a few minutes until he / she figured that I wasn't interested.

I think I lasted 20 minutes, not my thing. I like Carnival better.I checked out Carnival a few times mid to late afternoon but never went into the theater / cinema. The girls working in the booths don't interest me as for similar or less money I can hit up an AMP in the burbs for a relaxing hour in a clean environment with a pleasant Asian woman. Is there a scene there like BNA with couples / women??

ChrisLooker
12-21-20, 14:23
Is there a scene there like BNA with couples / women??A monger told me that it happens but you have to be lucky enough to see it. Personally, I've never seen it.

MiniMan21
02-21-21, 13:23
A monger told me that it happens but you have to be lucky enough to see it. Personally, I've never seen it.Its true. Its rare but the few times that I have been there. I have seen some action.

PhillyFox
05-08-21, 20:28
Anyone have anything new to report about Carnival or BNA? Is everything open and business as usual after Covid? Thanks.

BadLeroy
05-09-21, 18:07
A monger told me that it happens but you have to be lucky enough to see it. Personally, I've never seen it.Yes, it's true.

I haven't been there since the pandemic but usually Friday and Saturday nights are the best time to catch this kind of action in the back rooms.

HummerVette
07-23-21, 07:11
Yes, it's true.

I haven't been there since the pandemic but usually Friday and Saturday nights are the best time to catch this kind of action in the back rooms.Hey with anyone in P and E and in night of July 22nd a female friend of mine said she went there and suck a guy off and fucked three guys I want to know if that's true.

GuyInTheCorner
07-25-21, 01:11
BNA was back to normal, as was Red Barn, as of Friday. I was at each between 5-6 PM. Both were pretty dead if you were looking for women. BNA guy said things pick up around 9.

WookieWonka
08-31-21, 17:36
BNA was back to normal, as was Red Barn, as of Friday. I was at each between 5-6 PM. Both were pretty dead if you were looking for women. BNA guy said things pick up around 9.Pre-covid things always started happening after 9 pm on Fri. / sat at BNA. Friday. Sat were unofficially the couples / hetero times. The main reason to show up earlier and wait was to get parking. When I was going it seemed like the gurls and gay action would be on hold till the last hour or 90 minutes of the night and then they usually took over the far back alcoves or one of the front rooms that didn't have bathrooms in it. There was a moderate chance you'd find a woman or couple in there between 6 pm and 8 pm. Usually first timers or folks who wanted to play but avoid the crowds. General advice to noobies was to always tell them to visit early their first time because a lot of women get really put off by a crowd of 20+ dudes following them around and watching their every move. There were also some semi-organized stuff at lunch times during the week a few times a month with a few couples but that stopped for reasons I don't know a fair bit before covid.

PhillyFox
01-05-22, 18:38
Any current info on BNA? Wookie, I appreciate your intel from August. Just wondering if anyone has been there recently. The group scene in a place like that has been a bucket list item for me. BNA is a bit of a hike, so would like to make sure it's worth it for good times with a female.

Vaneser
02-16-22, 02:00
Any current info on BNA? Wookie, I appreciate your intel from August. Just wondering if anyone has been there recently. The group scene in a place like that has been a bucket list item for me. BNA is a bit of a hike, so would like to make sure it's worth it for good times with a female.It worth it. I took my girl there and there is some dark areas where you can do whatever you want and guys want to join or just watch but you have to tell them where red line is so otherwise they want to join the action. Why girl didn't want anybody touching her so we went to the booth closed door and had good time.

JoeBuckUrself
06-30-22, 22:44
Was thinking about going to BNA is it worth the trip?

Pdean
07-03-22, 06:29
Was thinking about going to BNA is it worth the trip?Hit or miss, but usually a hit on Fri. Or sat.