PDA

View Full Version : Best BBBJCIM?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Goser
03-07-15, 11:49
Had a great experience with Shiny of Happiness the other day. She has outstanding BBBJ technique. She uses her hands well and provided an outstanding BBBJCIM finish. I really like her perfect suction and use of her tongue along with milking me with her hands.

So, it got me wondering, who are the best BBBJCIM providers?

MuffinStuffer
03-07-15, 23:31
Had a great experience with Shiny of Happiness the other day. She has outstanding BBBJ technique. She uses her hands well and provided an outstanding BBBJCIM finish. I really like her perfect suction and use of her tongue along with milking me with her hands.

So, it got me wondering, who are the best BBBJCIM providers?Shiny is excellent. Monica does it very well too throw in DT. Paula at Kison gave the sloppiest BBBJDTCIM. I once came down her throat and she didn't miss a step, she kept going till I stopped her due to the sensitivity. Aki gives great BBBJCIM. For me the best GFE BBBJCIM was Fun at Top. She had eye contact down to a t, it was like an art for her. Mimi from CHM actually gives a hell of a BBBJCIM.

Candyman2002
03-08-15, 02:59

So, it got me wondering, who are the best BBBJCIM providers?Recently I would have to go with Cherry and Layla of Empire and Nara from Roses / Happiness. But my fave back in the day was Kelly of Ichiban and Sindi.

Honolulu808
03-08-15, 03:40
This thread fits CHM Coco to the T.

Blake123
03-08-15, 06:47
I think a little-known secret. Mimi at CHM. Almost felt like a pussy on my cock, I swear.

HappyAllDay
03-08-15, 08:06
In my opinion down town debbie is the best bang for your buck. My personal opinion. . aloha.

NcCajun74
03-08-15, 13:42

So, it got me wondering, who are the best BBBJCIM providers?Is their a link for this provider? I'm up from Charlotte today and looking or a quick. But good, BBBJ. I'm on mobile so RTFF comments may be warranted, but this phone sucks for data connection! Thanks.

Cajun.

Nutmaker
03-08-15, 13:59
Is their a link for this provider? I'm up from Charlotte today and looking or a quick. But good, BBBJ. I'm on mobile so RTFF comments may be warranted, but this phone sucks for data connection! Thanks.

Cajun.She's at Happiness. Going on vacation soon, so call ahead. The number there is 808-205-4230. They're located in the Century Center building. A local cabbie should know where it is. All the girls there are rockin in case Shiny already started her vaca.

Stangman808
03-08-15, 15:32

So, it got me wondering, who are the best BBBJCIM providers?

Is their a link for this provider? I'm up from Charlotte today and looking or a quick. But good, BBBJ. I'm on mobile so RTFF comments may be warranted, but this phone sucks for data connection! Thanks.

Cajun.Here is a link to the Happiness Back Page ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happiness-nara-shiny-ari-genie-angel-happy-new-michelle-lucy/4494632

Redneck 1
03-08-15, 15:49
In my opinion down town debbie is the best bang for your buck. My personal opinion. . aloha.Yes, the famous "Downtown Debbie" was among the best BBBJCIM (and BBBJCIMWS) providers, especially on a value-per-dollar basis. Unfortunately, however, I haven't seen her working downtown recently.

JQHenry32
03-08-15, 16:44
How much would a typical AMP chick charge for ONLY a BBBJCIM? I understand the house fee is typically 50/60. How much would you bruddahs donate?

Max808
03-08-15, 17:08
I think a little-known secret. Mimi at CHM. Almost felt like a pussy on my cock, I swear.Have to agree with Brother Blake. Her BBBJ is the best I've ever had.

HeMooo
03-09-15, 01:18
Monica at CHM is the only girl to make me cum from BBBJCIM on the second pop. Skills!

Blake123
03-09-15, 03:55
She's at Happiness. Going on vacation soon, so call ahead. The number there is 808-205-4230. They're located in the Century Center building. A local cabbie should know where it is. All the girls there are rockin in case Shiny already started her vaca.Shiny left for vacation a couple days ago.

HapaBoy86
03-09-15, 04:10
Shiny left for vacation a couple days ago.Damn, was going to stop by Monday. Thanks for update.

Harrywang
03-09-15, 05:19
Have to agree with Brother Blake. Her BBBJ is the best I've ever had.I have no idea where CHM is. Do they have an ad anywhere? Please advise! Mahalo!

Blake123
03-09-15, 05:28
I have no idea where CHM is. Do they have an ad anywhere? Please advise! Mahalo!Here's the ad with address and phone number. Sorry, CHM never posts pics of the girls. https://plus.google.com/112361374140124649236/about?gl=us&hl=en.

I know that earlier I mentioned Mimi at CHM as giving the best BBBJ--that was MY preference. But others have mentioned Coco--who is returning to CHM this Tuesday--as giving the greatest BBBJ. I have never met Coco, so I cannot comment on her abilities. Either way--Mimi or Coco, have fun. BTW, don't be surprised if mamasan grabs your cock when you walk in. It happens to all of us :)

HappyAllDay
03-09-15, 18:43
Yes, the famous "Downtown Debbie" was among the best BBBJCIM (and BBBJCIMWS) providers, especially on a value-per-dollar basis. Unfortunately, however, I haven't seen her working downtown recently.I saw recentlt. Have her new number.

Uki Eater
03-09-15, 20:24
Here's the ad with address and phone number. Sorry, CHM never posts pics of the girls. https://plus.google.com/112361374140124649236/about?gl=us&hl=en.

I know that earlier I mentioned Mimi at CHM as giving the best BBBJ--that was MY preference. But others have mentioned Coco--who is returning to CHM this Tuesday--as giving the greatest BBBJ. I have never met Coco, so I cannot comment on her abilities. Either way--Mimi or Coco, have fun. BTW, don't be surprised if mamasan grabs your cock when you walk in. It happens to all of us :)Cocos BJ she goes at it like a machine once she downs junior and makes alot of noises trying to suck hard, swirling her tongue and the hum noise adds some vibration effect to it. She also flicks the tip of the head. It's easy to tell Cocos BJ by how she does it. It's not the sensual style where she starts slow and varies the speed. Some may like this aggressive style while others may prefer the sensual style varying the speed. You'll see a difference in style compared to Monicas BJ.

Honolulu808
03-09-15, 21:45
Cocos BJ she goes at it like a machine once she downs junior and makes alot of noises trying to suck hard, swirling her tongue and the hum noise adds some vibration effect to it. She also flicks the tip of the head. It's easy to tell Cocos BJ by how she does it. It's not the sensual style where she starts slow and varies the speed. Some may like this aggressive style while others may prefer the sensual style varying the speed. You'll see a difference in style compared to Monicas BJ.Coco is a freak when it cums to giving BBBJ's, all mentioned in Uki's post but I to have to add, she can generate a lot of saliva and knows how to get the big ones all the way down her throat. Then she uses your cum to start another round without stopping. Many times I had to tap out with Coco because she totally spent me.

Goser
03-09-15, 21:55
Coco is a freak when it cums to giving BBBJ's, all mentioned in Uki's post but I to have to add, she can generate a lot of saliva and knows how to get the big ones all the way down her throat. Then she uses your cum to start another round without stopping. Many times I had to tap out with Coco because she totally spent me.Coco is a human shopvac. I had to fight cumming so hard once that I couldn't finish afterwards. Nobody has the suction that this girl has.

Ilovewhores247
03-09-15, 21:57
Mimi of CHM sucked it out of me last night. She's getting better and better.

Hopefully Coco hasn't lost it.

RdPuerco
03-09-15, 22:06
Yes, the famous "Downtown Debbie" was among the best BBBJCIM (and BBBJCIMWS) providers, especially on a value-per-dollar basis. Unfortunately, however, I haven't seen her working downtown recently.I'm a fan of Joelle myself, though she's MIA for now.

Also met a local woman, probably 50-something, Aipia. She did fine work and had a good attitude. Keeps at it like a trooper, even though a guy may be taking a while.

I am beginning to doubt the existence of Debbie, Laura and Mary. I have tried going out at all hours on many different days hoping to find one of them, but the street gods have not looked favorably on my endeavors. Perhaps if I was strong in the force, like Redneck, I would get better results....

Stangman808
03-09-15, 23:29
I have no idea where CHM is. Do they have an ad anywhere? Please advise! Mahalo!Here is a link to CHM's Back Page Ad.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/crystal-healing-massage-king-near-kalakaua/3623454

Redneck 1
03-10-15, 03:13
I'm a fan of Joelle myself, though she's MIA for now.Yes, the relatively tall haole Joelle provides very good oral services in my experience, but currently seems to be unavailable.

Also met a local woman, probably 50-something, Aipia. She did fine work and had a good attitude. Keeps at it like a trooper, even though a guy may be taking a while.Does the mature provider "Aipia" have very short hair, fairly dark brown skin and wear eyeglasses? Recently I saw such a downtown provider working late at night, near the mauka / Diamond Head corner of River Street / North Kukui Street.

I am beginning to doubt the existence of Debbie, Laura and Mary. I have tried going out at all hours on many different days hoping to find one of them, but the street gods have not looked favorably on my endeavors. Searching the Streetwalker Reports and Downtown threads will produce various posts on all three of them by credible mongers, so please be assured that they really do exist, LOL. Although personally I haven't seen Debbie downtown for a while, HappyAllDay reports that he's recently seen her, and another forum member reported the same to me via private message. Laura sometimes disappears from downtown for weeks, but eventually she has always returned. Mary was gone from downtown for a long time, then very briefly returned, but now seems to be gone from downtown again.

HapaBoy86
03-10-15, 05:36
Coco is a freak when it cums to giving BBBJ's, all mentioned in Uki's post but I to have to add, she can generate a lot of saliva and knows how to get the big ones all the way down her throat. Then she uses your cum to start another round without stopping. Many times I had to tap out with Coco because she totally spent me.Totally agree about Coco.

GreasMKey
03-10-15, 06:55
Yes, the relatively tall haole Joelle provides very good oral services in my experience, but currently seems to be unavailable.

Does the mature provider "Aipia" have very short hair, fairly dark brown skin and wear eyeglasses? Recently I saw such a downtown provider working late at night, near the mauka / Diamond Head corner of River Street / North Kukui Street.

Searching the Streetwalker Reports and Downtown threads will produce various posts on all three of them by credible mongers, so please be assured that they really do exist, LOL. Although personally I haven't seen Debbie downtown for a while, HappyAllDay reports that he's recently seen her, and another forum member reported the same to me via private message. Laura sometimes disappears from downtown for weeks, but eventually she has always returned. Mary was gone from downtown for a long time, then very briefly returned, but now seems to be gone from downtown again.Just to confirm the report on Infamous DT Debbie. She is still around! There been a lot of 5-0 activities in Downtown hence the deterence to show up on a consistence manner. I agreed one of the best BBBJCIM period out there!

Redneck 1
03-10-15, 11:34
Laura sometimes disappears from downtown for weeks, but eventually she has always returned. Update: on Monday night at about 11:30, Laura was on both North Kukui Street and Maunakea Street, near the mauka / Ewa corner of the North Kukui / Maunakea intersection. She was definitely looking for business.

OneShort
03-10-15, 21:29
Surely monica should be part of this thread.

Seen her over the week end.

Lfk, ddfk, loving, then comes the BBBJ-dt -dt seven inches all the way down to the balls.

Cim in dt.

Also she got an nice ass did the 69 her on top daty till she cum.

Back hole so nice and pink had to rim her.

Punanilicr
03-10-15, 23:25
Damn, was going to stop by Monday. Thanks for update.Don't let Shiny being on vaca deter you. I can personally vouche for every fine woman there. Whoever said it was GFE central nailed it.

RdPuerco
03-11-15, 02:30
Yes, the relatively tall haole Joelle provides very good oral services in my experience, but currently seems to be unavailable.Last I heard, she was temporarily unavailable for reasons not of her own choosing; can't go further than that without violating forum guidelines. However, her phone's become inactive, so draw your own conclusions from that.

Does the mature provider "Aipia" have very short hair, fairly dark brown skin and wear eyeglasses? Recently I saw such a downtown provider working late at night, near the mauka / Diamond Head corner of River Street / North Kukui Street.I wouldn't say *very* short hair, but her hair is short. Never seen her wearing glasses. She often rides a bike. Other than that, you're on the money.

Searching the Streetwalker Reports and Downtown threads will produce various posts on all three of them by credible mongers, so please be assured that they really do exist, LOL.My friend, I'm sure you all believe you've seen these women, much like people sometimes believe they see UFOs, or that Justin Bieber is real, but of course all those things are hoaxes.

Well, maybe not UFOs.

Redneck 1
03-16-15, 02:41
Just to confirm the report on Infamous DT Debbie. She is still around! There been a lot of 5-0 activities in Downtown hence the deterrence to show up on a consistence manner. I agreed one of the best BBBJCIM period out there!Yup, the renowned Downtown Debbie was available near the mauka / Diamond Head corner of the Maunakea Street / North Kukui Street intersection in the predawn darkness of early Saturday morning. She looked nice, appeared to be in good spirits, and was ready for action.

Jjcarlos
04-19-15, 06:54
I saw recentlt. Have her new number.Hey bro can you send me the number.

GuboxCS08
04-19-15, 15:18
Can anyone give me name and number to the best out there.

Redneck 1
04-19-15, 20:17
Can anyone give me name and number to the best out there.

Hey bro can you send me the number.Only if you swear on a Holy Bible to "post a report soon," LOL.

Seriously, if you spend some time downtown you can meet excellent BBBJCIM providers live and in person. Already this weekend (and it's not even Sunday evening yet), I've observed Delightful Downtown Debbie (working at the mauka / Ewa corner of the Maunakea Street / North Kukui Street intersection), Maximum Maxie (on the mauka side of South Kukui Street in front of Mililani Downtown Mortuary), Lovable Laura (on the Diamond Head side of Nuuanu Avenue, makai of South Vineyard Boulevard), Chinatown Heather (at the mauka / Diamond Head corner of the Smith Street / North Pauahi Street intersection), and Michelle (at the mauka / Ewa corner of Fort Street / South Kukui Street). All of them can provide a wonderful BBBJCIM (in addition to other services) for reasonable rates.

FunWorld
04-22-15, 08:55
Can anyone give me name and number to the best out there.According to 2014 AMP Awards, Best BBBJCIM - 1st SUMMER 2nd Nara.

SamCrow 123
04-23-15, 13:21
The best BBBJCIM for me was Sabrina, and the 2nd is Nara although bin did a great one also but sabrina and Nara are the best. I would love to see Sabrina again but hard to get ahold of her, she is a little older for me anyway but she can suck some good dick.

WebbHoes
05-17-15, 12:08
Surely monica should be part of this thread.

Seen her over the week end.

Lfk, ddfk, loving, then comes the BBBJ-dt -dt seven inches all the way down to the balls.

Cim in dt.

Also she got an nice ass did the 69 her on top daty till she cum.

Back hole so nice and pink had to rim her.Monica is one of the best. She will let you do cim while she is doing DT & let you shoot it right down her throat. PSE!

ByTheBook
05-17-15, 15:17
Monica is one of the best. She will let you do cim while she is doing DT & let you shoot it right down her throat. PSE!You can add Lisa to the list. I believe Monica is teaching her a plenty. Ginger is good too, but can't swallow. Those ladies at CHM follow Monicas' lead.

Honolulu808
05-17-15, 22:45
You can add Lisa to the list. I believe Monica is teaching her a plenty. Ginger is good too, but can't swallow. Those ladies at CHM follow Monicas' lead.The person that taught Monica is Mama Jun. Mama is passing that knowledge on to the girls too.

Makana9
05-18-15, 04:54
The person that taught Monica is Mama Jun. Mama is passing that knowledge on to the girls too.Beside Coco, Kelly not too bad (bias on this one), CHM Lisa went bbjcimws 1st visiting a few months ago, and really got better and better each time I saw her. Even did the 2 ndsog, from DT mouth to rubbing akua on face. Even Brown Sugar did a damn good job, blasted her in 3 min. Flat. I do miss the oldies though, Angela and Sky of old. Sigh*.

Redneck 1
05-25-15, 16:48
Seriously, if you spend some time downtown you can meet excellent BBBJCIM providers live and in person. Already this weekend (and it's not even Sunday evening yet), I've observed Delightful Downtown Debbie (working at the mauka / Ewa corner of the Maunakea Street / North Kukui Street intersection), Maximum Maxie (on the mauka side of South Kukui Street in front of Mililani Downtown Mortuary), Lovable Laura (on the Diamond Head side of Nuuanu Avenue, makai of South Vineyard Boulevard), Chinatown Heather (at the mauka / Diamond Head corner of the Smith Street / North Pauahi Street intersection), and Michelle (at the mauka / Ewa corner of Fort Street / South Kukui Street). All of them can provide a wonderful BBBJCIM (in addition to other services) for reasonable rates.Last week, I posted a very favorable review of Kris, a mature haole provider who's recently returned to downtown on a part-time basis. For anyone who might be interested, it's report #2726 ("God Answered My Prayers") in the forum's Downtown thread. Since then I've dated her again (in addition to my dates with her years ago). Although every aspect of the dates has been perfect for me, her BBBJCIM has been particularly outstanding. If at the present time I had to choose just one current downtown provider for a BBBJCIM, it would be Kris. Of course, that's no snub of the other favorite downtown providers I listed last month in the above-quoted message, who remain very good choices if Kris isn't available.

GimmeMoreHead
05-25-15, 18:28
Although I no longer live in Hawaii, I feel I should give my opinion on this matter. Was reading through the Hawaii threads and noticed this one. The best BBBJCIM providers I had were Levi Desu and Brownsuga. These girls flat out loved sucking dick. Brownsuga tries to get you to nut quick. Claims dudes can't last more than 10 minutes with her. It's true but the last couple times I saw her I lasted about 30 minutes before unloading all in her mouth. She would keep sucking until she got all my nut. And Levi sucked me for close to hour and a half. This chick had my dick in her mouth almost the entire time. No hands and her tongue was pierced from what I remember, which felt incredible. I felt like busting within the first 10 minutes, told her to lick my balls so I wouldn't cum too quick and I just went Superman and had her sucking me for another hour and change. When I couldn't hold it no more I exploded in her mouth while she continued sucking. She swallowed every drop. She took direction very well, used a ton of spit and would alternate between long and deep sucks and short and fast ones, like she did on just my dick head to finish me off. That mouth and the pierced tongue were incredible. I just wish I had seen her more. Maybe nexttime I get out there. Best BBBJCIM I have ever gotten was from Levi.

Iloveoral06
08-01-15, 20:50
Although I no longer live in Hawaii, I feel I should give my opinion on this matter. Was reading through the Hawaii threads and noticed this one. The best BBBJCIM providers I had were Levi Desu and Brownsuga. These girls flat out loved sucking dick. Brownsuga tries to get you to nut quick. Claims dudes can't last more than 10 minutes with her. It's true but the last couple times I saw her I lasted about 30 minutes before unloading all in her mouth. She would keep sucking until she got all my nut. And Levi sucked me for close to hour and a half. This chick had my dick in her mouth almost the entire time. No hands and her tongue was pierced from what I remember, which felt incredible. I felt like busting within the first 10 minutes, told her to lick my balls so I wouldn't cum too quick and I just went Superman and had her sucking me for another hour and change. When I couldn't hold it no more I exploded in her mouth while she continued sucking. She swallowed every drop. She took direction very well, used a ton of spit and would alternate between long and deep sucks and short and fast ones, like she did on just my dick head to finish me off. That mouth and the pierced tongue were incredible. I just wish I had seen her more. Maybe nexttime I get out there. Best BBBJCIM I have ever gotten was from Levi.Levi was awesome I don't think she is around anymore. She was on the big side but had great technique. I wonder what happened to her?

Booboo5
08-15-15, 01:51
Tiana at Happiness, first woman that made me come in her mouth!

Member #5810
08-15-15, 20:43
Tiana at Happiness, first woman that made me come in her mouth!Seriously? Well congrats to you my buddy! You're hooked now!

Lomion
08-16-15, 19:27
See my report in "general" section, right now that's this Palon girl on the spitting front at least for me. Yet to find an amazing one that swallows.

Johny Walker
08-18-15, 17:55
Tiana at Happiness, first woman that made me come in her mouth!She Knows how to milk it dry !!

LuvBigRax
09-07-15, 12:24
Where can I get a good DT face fuck? My go to girl is currently MIA. PM me if you want, much appreciated for any suggestions.

RogerDoger808
09-15-15, 18:43
Where can I get a good DT face fuck? My go to girl is currently MIA. PM me if you want, much appreciated for any suggestions.I would suggest Leilani of Gogo.

http://gogospaoahu.com/Videos/Leilani_The_Sword.mp4

BeerAddict
09-15-15, 20:56
I would suggest Leilani of Gogo.

http://gogospaoahu.com/Videos/Leilani_The_Sword.mp4Damn that's cool. Thanks for posting brother. Too bad mine is no where that big. LOL.

Silentone
09-21-15, 00:57
See my report in "general" section, right now that's this Palon girl on the spitting front at least for me. Yet to find an amazing one that swallows.Anyone else got contact info for this palon girl? Thanks.

S1.

Hitdat Kid
10-03-15, 17:24
She Knows how to milk it dry !!Any pics of her?

Hitdat Kid
10-03-15, 17:24
Damn that's cool. Thanks for posting brother. Too bad mine is no where that big. LOL.Just advanced to the top of my list LOL.

Member #5810
10-03-15, 22:05
Any pics of her?Haha where you been brah? Tiana been gone long time.

Hitdat Kid
10-04-15, 13:51
Haha where you been brah? Tiana been gone long time.Damn. Who took her top spot?

Come Again
10-15-15, 17:44
Hey Brothers,

Looking for some good semi-pros that give BBBJCIM. Perhaps someone new to the game or just converting to this service. Even BBBJ DT would be cool.

Currently have only one semi regular option. Looking to increase the my options. PM if you are more comfortable sharing the information. I will pass on anything good to you also.

Mahalo.

Goser
10-15-15, 22:47
Hey Brothers,

Looking for some good semi-pros that give BBBJCIM. Perhaps someone new to the game or just converting to this service. Even BBBJ DT would be cool.

Currently have only one semi regular option. Looking to increase the my options. PM if you are more comfortable sharing the information. I will pass on anything good to you also.

Mahalo.I would have to go with Shiny at Happiness.

Kalani69
10-16-15, 00:31
Hey Brothers,

Mahalo.How do you define a semi-pro?

HiPickle
10-16-15, 00:35
How do you define a semi-pro?Lots of teeth. Don't know what to do with the toungue. Of course it's subjective.😆

Come Again
10-16-15, 13:48
Lots of teeth. Don't know what to do with the toungue. Of course it's subjective.Semi pro is a provider fairly new to the biz, or a MT that just started expanding her services. Cool enough you could take to dinner, maybe has another job, and you can't believe she's doing whatshe's doing. Am I asking too much? Pro is. Kison, Sakura, -some of the girls is sketchy if you will let them even give you a BBBJ.

I guess looking for someone new to the extended services game. Might have to put in a few sessions with them to get there.

BenZ88
10-16-15, 15:20
I would have to go with Shiny at Happiness.IMHO. It would've been Shiny and Nara.

DrMajikLuv69
10-20-15, 07:40
IMO it would be Shiny and Dallas.

Johnny14
10-20-15, 13:51
IMO it would be Shiny and Dallas.How about that "Granny Special", take out the false teeth for some real gum action? Come here Sunny boy!

Cosmic Kid
10-30-15, 23:34
This is a tad off topic of this thread but seemed like as good a place as any to post it:

From the book "The Tao of Sexology", subtitle: "The Book of Infinite Wisdom", by Dr. Stephen T. Chang.

On page 63, Dr. Chang says, "When the average male ejaculates, he loses about one tablespoon of semen. According to scientific research, the nutritional value of this amount of semen is equal to that of two pieces of New York steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons combined. That includes proteins, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, everything. ".

Apologies, but couldn't resist. BTW, I didn't make this up!

Bigahi007
10-31-15, 01:01
Aloha cosmic kid.

Out of curiosity what compelled you to look at the nutritional value of semen? Coincidental that you were reading and stumbled on to it? Thanks for Those facts. Was just curious how that info.

Came.

To you.

Aloha.

This is a tad off topic of this thread but seemed like as good a place as any to post it:

From the book "The Tao of Sexology", subtitle: "The Book of Infinite Wisdom", by Dr. Stephen T. Chang.

On page 63, Dr. Chang says, "When the average male ejaculates, he loses about one tablespoon of semen. According to scientific research, the nutritional value of this amount of semen is equal to that of two pieces of New York steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons combined. That includes proteins, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, everything. ".

Wn5912
10-31-15, 07:20
With this kind of nutritional value the starving women on reality show Naked and Afraid would just need to give her male partner a BJ and swallow the whole load to get thier daily nutrition. Good excuse anyway to offer some freebie action. I find this interesting and wonder if this has really happened before.

This is a tad off topic of this thread but
seemed like as good a place as any to post it:

AsianSlayer
10-31-15, 11:21
How about that "Granny Special", take out the false teeth for some real gum action? Come here Sunny boy!Are you trying to say Shiny is a granny? I could see maybe if you are 7 you would think Shiny is old. Anybody that's seen Shiny wouldn't think 'Granny', and anyone who has had her BBBJ is pretty much in love.

Cosmic Kid
10-31-15, 20:16
Aloha cosmic kid.

Out of curiosity what compelled you to look at the nutritional value of semen? Coincidental that you were reading and stumbled on to it? Thanks for Those facts. Was just curious how that info.

Came.

To you.

Aloha.

Yeah, stumbled on it. I'm reading this book because supposed to give methods for improving your sex-life. So, no, I wasn't intentionally looking for this factoid. The author brought this info up because he says the ancient Chinese Taoist masters believed semen was too precious a fluid to waste in ejaculation. So they developed a technique where a guy could have an orgasm without ejaculating. I'm not saying this is a good thing or even physically possible. I'm just telling you what the book says.

Dogdoy
10-31-15, 20:32
Yeah, stumbled on it. I'm reading this book because supposed to give methods for improving your sex-life. So, no, I wasn't intentionally looking for this factoid. The author brought this info up because he says the ancient Chinese Taoist masters believed semen was too precious a fluid to waste in ejaculation. So they developed a technique where a guy could have an orgasm without ejaculating. I'm not saying this is a good thing or even physically possible. I'm just telling you what the book says.In a similar vein, I've read that sages of the Vedic Culture (the oldest civilization in the world) said that 1 drop of semen equals 8 drops of blood.

Bigahi007
10-31-15, 21:38
Mahalo cosmic kid. I was just thinking if the nutritional value was that high it is unreal. A "super food"? Ha ha ha.

Aloha.

Yeah, stumbled on it. I'm reading this book because supposed to give methods for improving your sex-life. So, no, I wasn't intentionally looking for this factoid. The author brought this info up because he says the ancient Chinese Taoist masters believed semen was too precious a fluid to waste in ejaculation. So they developed a technique where a guy could have an orgasm without ejaculating. I'm not saying this is a good thing or even physically possible. I'm just telling you what the book says.

BenZ88
11-01-15, 16:06
Are you trying to say Shiny is a granny? I could see maybe if you are 7 you would think Shiny is old. Anybody that's seen Shiny wouldn't think 'Granny', and anyone who has had her BBBJ is pretty much in love.Shiny is out of the top BBBJCIMSW. IMHO.

Oki Chimpo
11-01-15, 16:28
With this kind of nutritional value the starving women on reality show Naked and Afraid would just need to give her male partner a BJ and swallow the whole load to get thier daily nutrition. Good excuse anyway to offer some freebie action. I find this interesting and wonder if this has really happened before.Fuck dude, I couldn't stop thinking of that while watching the show last night!

Fledgling101
11-02-15, 05:07
Fuck dude, I couldn't stop thinking of that while watching the show last night!Sorry guys, 5-25 calories seems to be all the average load carries. At that rate it would take almost 100 loads for her to get the average daily caloric requirement. Nice try, maybe she'd get enough to live on, but I'd be dead by lunch.

Fledgling101
11-02-15, 05:10
Fuck dude, I couldn't stop thinking of that while watching the show last night!Me neither, but sorry guys, I did the research, and 5-25 calories seems to be all the average load carries. At that rate it would take almost 100 loads for her to get the average daily caloric requirement. Nice try, maybe she'd get enough to live on, but I'd be dead by lunch.

ProfessorGun69
03-30-16, 10:52
Shiny is out of the top BBBJCIMSW. IMHO.After your report. Went to check her out and it was no BBBJCIMWS. BBBJ was good but guess it is YMMV.

Harry5142
03-30-16, 16:35
Muni does a a really good bbjcim. The mileage might vary that much. She did it for me the first time I saw her. Muni's technique is for just the head of the penis to be in hr mouth when the cumming occurs which gives a pleasurable sensation and after your sack is emptied, Muni will push the cum out of her mouth; it's pornographic. All of that after she lets you fuck her like a horn dog.

Finger Licking
04-19-16, 08:52
Muni does a a really good bbjcim. The mileage might vary that much. She did it for me the first time I saw her. Muni's technique is for just the head of the penis to be in hr mouth when the cumming occurs which gives a pleasurable sensation and after your sack is emptied, Muni will push the cum out of her mouth; it's pornographic. All of that after she lets you fuck her like a horn dog.Where does Muni work??

Me want some.

Good Eats69
04-19-16, 18:29
Where does Muni work??

Me want some.She works at Top Spa.

Finger Licking
04-20-16, 08:09
She works at Top Spa.Thanks bro!

WebbHoes
04-25-16, 13:47
Sarah at chm will work it.

She allowed a nice throat fucking. She teared up but still alowed her head to be forced down on it.

Lots of spit dripping down on it.

She had a good attitude about it. Not the hottest gal around. Pretty face.

PanochaMan
06-22-16, 01:23
I mean, really swallows. I know a lot of girls will CIM, and some don't hide the fact that they spit it out into a tissue, and some are very discreet about it. I'm curious as to who will take it, swallow it, then come up and show you that it's gone down the hatch. Or better yet, show it to you in their mouth, then swallow it and show you that it's gone. Anyone?

Honolulu808
06-22-16, 04:06
I mean, really swallows. I know a lot of girls will CIM, and some don't hide the fact that they spit it out into a tissue, and some are very discreet about it. I'm curious as to who will take it, swallow it, then come up and show you that it's gone down the hatch. Or better yet, show it to you in their mouth, then swallow it and show you that it's gone. Anyone?This is defiantly YMMV with a lot of providers. As example a girl told me after my cum taste bitter so it wasn't tastie. She suggested drinking and or eating pineapple before going to your appointment. Yes, she did, tongue sticking out and finger wiping the corner and spooning the rest into her mouth.

Hence it depends on what a person eats and drinks to determine if a provider is going to BBBJTCWS. Taste is everything.

PanochaMan
06-22-16, 05:17
This is defiantly YMMV with a lot of providers. As example a girl told me after my cum taste bitter so it wasn't tastie. She suggested drinking and or eating pineapple before going to your appointment. Yes, she did, tongue sticking out and finger wiping the corner and spooning the rest into her mouth.

Hence it depends on what a person eats and drinks to determine if a provider is going to BBBJTCWS. Taste is everything.Thanks, but that's not what's at question here. Celery is another food that can make your jizz more pleasant to the ladies pallet. The ladies that take me CIM have all told me how it taste fine, I just don't know of any that will swallow.

GrateFu
06-22-16, 06:30
Thanks, but that's not what's at question here. Celery is another food that can make your jizz more pleasant to the ladies pallet. The ladies that take me CIM have all told me how it taste fine, I just don't know of any that will swallow.Shiny will take the whole load and not let a drop go to waste.

RiverRat22
06-22-16, 07:50
Thanks, but that's not what's at question here. Celery is another food that can make your jizz more pleasant to the ladies pallet. The ladies that take me CIM have all told me how it taste fine, I just don't know of any that will swallow.My current 'No Spit No Quit' (NQNS) list:

-Yuki at Blue Star swallows. She will DT right up till you cum but not take the cum straight down her throat. She will lay down with her head of the edge of the bed, open wide and take whatever you can give. He technique is reminiscent of the currently absent Paula. Both have huge mouths, like they can unhinge their jaws and take the anaconda no problem.

-Jordan at Rejuve swallows like a champ, she will take a face fucking and cum right down her throat no problem. A throat milking is one of the best nuts you can bust.

-Nana has swallowed me, but I know she is YMMV on that, I've known her for a while. I've gotten furious NQNS from her. No DT here but still its fucking great.

-When Monica at CHM is on her game, she will give a furious 'no quit, no spit'.

Punanilicr
07-16-16, 12:35
My current 'No Spit No Quit' (NQNS) list:

-Yuki at Blue Star swallows. She will DT right up till you cum but not take the cum straight down her throat. She will lay down with her head of the edge of the bed, open wide and take whatever you can give. He technique is reminiscent of the currently absent Paula. Both have huge mouths, like they can unhinge their jaws and take the anaconda no problem.

-Jordan at Rejuve swallows like a champ, she will take a face fucking and cum right down her throat no problem. A throat milking is one of the best nuts you can bust.

-Nana has swallowed me, but I know she is YMMV on that, I've known her for a while. I've gotten furious NQNS from her. No DT here but still its fucking great.

-When Monica at CHM is on her game, she will give a furious 'no quit, no spit'.Lets ad Yuna from Happiness to this list. Last night she had me shaking big time, and don't stop until I was drained. I kept waiting for her to spit, then she started talking, and there was nothing in her mouth. She said she was going to make my whole body sensitive (as payback, LOL) and she did. Nothing in tissues, nothing on me, nothing on the bed, nothing nothing left in me. Bbbjdttcws. Oh, and no hands.

IslandManhi
07-26-16, 18:58

-When Monica at CHM is on her game, she will give a furious 'no quit, no spit'.Wow I'm new to this site but I got to find all these places. What is CHM? Mahalo.

Ass Man808
07-26-16, 20:48
Wow I'm new to this site but I got to find all these places. What is CHM? Mahalo.CHM stands for Crystal Healing Massage.

Harry5142
07-26-16, 21:44
Where does Muni work??

Me want some.Muni works out of Tokyo Spa on Ward.

Honolulu808
07-27-16, 00:20

-When Monica at CHM is on her game, she will give a furious 'no quit, no spit'.Where does Nana work at.

Clean Sweep
07-27-16, 04:21
Muni works out of Tokyo Spa on Ward.Tokyo Spa, 40 minutes = 1 hour. Ripoff. You are better off going to Happiness.

Harrywang
07-28-16, 17:30
Tokyo Spa, 40 minutes = 1 hour. Ripoff. You are better off going to Happiness.I concur, they are trying harder and harder to make 30 minutes the new hour to double their pay but half the work. It has definitely gone downhill and they even counted me waiting in the room for 15 minutes as time that I started. Fuck that shit, I don't think I will ever go back no matter how hot the girls are at this point. If you are a 3 minute bro, then go for it. I'm definitely not, so if they want to do these shady "upsell", then I sure am not going to give them a cent of my money.

Hell, the provider even had the balls to tell me, people book 2 hours usually, and get about 1:15 of service, and asked me to do that next time. That did it for me. This place can go fuck yourself for 2 hours and go to hell.

Clean Sweep
07-29-16, 01:38
I concur, they are trying harder and harder to make 30 minutes the new hour to double their pay but half the work. It has definitely gone downhill and they even counted me waiting in the room for 15 minutes as time that I started. Fuck that shit, I don't think I will ever go back no matter how hot the girls are at this point. If you are a 3 minute bro, then go for it. I'm definitely not, so if they want to do these shady "upsell", then I sure am not going to give them a cent of my money.

Hell, the provider even had the balls to tell me, people book 2 hours usually, and get about 1:15 of service, and asked me to do that next time. That did it for me. This place can go fuck yourself for 2 hours and go to hell.It's only a matter of time before other mongers catch on and realize what a shit hole this really is. It's sad because they have a few good providers that work there, but they're all a part in Tokyo's ripoff scheme.

RiverRat22
07-29-16, 02:12
Where does Nana work at.Nana was at Rejuve up till the 1st week of July. Before that at Empire. She will be back soon.

GrumpyKong
08-17-16, 19:00
It's only a matter of time before other mongers catch on and realize what a shit hole this really is. It's sad because they have a few good providers that work there, but they're all a part in Tokyo's ripoff scheme.Anybody thinks 30 minutes for $1. 5 is a good deal? I'll shower first at home. I ain't no porn star.

RdPuerco
09-05-16, 18:17

On page 63, Dr. Chang says, "When the average male ejaculates, he loses about one tablespoon of semen. According to scientific research, the nutritional value of this amount of semen is equal to that of two pieces of New York steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons combined. That includes proteins, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, everything. "!That's just crazy. I don't think there's anything that has even a small fraction of that nutritional density; in reality, semen's roughly equivalent to raw egg white.

Just think: if you were losing that amount of nutrition with each ejaculation, you would have been dead of malnutrition many times over when you were a teenager.

Goser
09-05-16, 19:06
I go to Tokyo Spa a lot and I don't ever feel like I get shorted on time. In fact, just this past week, Shiny heard the knock and said don't worry about it. And, that was after I was already done. I think the knock is just a warning to give the girl enough time to finish and to clean you up. At least that is my experience. The girls who hang out at this place are excellent and I'll name them. Donna, Shiny, Sugar are the ones I go back to see again and again and I never feel rushed.

The only place I feel consistently being almost forced to do the whole hour is happiness. The girls there are taught to give you a massage when you are done if your hour isn't finished. This has only happened a few times as I tend to finish there closer to the full hour.

The place I usually feel shorted are the places with no table shower like Kison. When there is only self shower and the girl doesn't speak much english, those are the places I usually feel shorted on time.

John Ross
09-05-16, 20:16

That's just crazy. I don't think there's anything that has even a small fraction of that nutritional density; in reality, semen's roughly equivalent to raw egg white.

Just think: if you were losing that amount of nutrition with each ejaculation, you would have been dead of malnutrition many times over when you were a teenager.If any of that were true, Monica would have ballooned up a long long time ago. Or that could be boosting her workouts. Who the hell blows a load of 1 tablespoon, beside Peter North?

Harry5142
09-05-16, 21:26
Of the current providers, the best BBBJCIM I've gotten are from Muni, Sasha and Yuna; the pleasure is tremendous and I'd repeat with all but one, Sasha only because she didn't want to take my dick in her pussy. But, when she performs BBBJCIM, she lays herself across the bed, you can see her nice ass and feel her mouth. When I nut in her mouth, she kept my dick in her mouth, slid off the bed and onto her knees on the floor and took in everything. But, I she won't take my dick in her pussy and she wants too much for that BBBJCIM and so I won't be repeating.

Muni's BBBJCIM is a very nice end to a very nice session; the table shower is body to body and includes a BBBJ, very erotic. The sex is passionate! She can handle a fat dick and loves it! After all of that. You get to cum in her mouth with no condom; amazing!

Yuna is very good, the table shower isn't as erotic as Muni, but it doesn't matter enough to be disappointed. The sex is hot; sweaty hot and after all of that, you can end with your dick in her mouth, no cover and nut.

HappyToo
09-07-16, 02:10
Of the current providers, the best BBBJCIM I've gotten are from Muni, Sasha and Yuna; the pleasure is tremendous and I'd repeat with all but one, Sasha only because she didn't want to take my dick in her pussy. But, when she performs BBBJCIM, she lays herself across the bed, you can see her nice ass and feel her mouth. When I nut in her mouth, she kept my dick in her mouth, slid off the bed and onto her knees on the floor and took in everything. But, I she won't take my dick in her pussy and she wants too much for that BBBJCIM and so I won't be repeating.

Muni's BBBJCIM is a very nice end to a very nice session; the table shower is body to body and includes a BBBJ, very erotic. The sex is passionate! She can handle a fat dick and loves it! After all of that. You get to cum in her mouth with no condom; amazing!

Yuna is very good, the table shower isn't as erotic as Muni, but it doesn't matter enough to be disappointed. The sex is hot; sweaty hot and after all of that, you can end with your dick in her mouth, no cover and nut.Have to agree about how good Muni is. I would add to the list, Connie and Kimmy, Shiny as well if she was not on vacay.

Fleshlight
09-17-16, 08:01
Checked out this new place in CC hoping to find a mature provider that gives a BBBJCIM. JACKPOT! Can't remember her name but she gives a decent massage. I went with the med pressure. Used lotion. Nice face, huge real tits. Everything available. Roaming, take off top to expose those huge real Ds. FS available but went with the BBBJ. Excellent suction, slow and fast. Tongue action involved. Not a loose BJ like some providers. Let me CIM which was awesome. Suck till dry, kinda like COCO at CHM or Angie at Amana st. Body and looks not close like COCO, but BBBJCIM was nice. Had to tell her to stop. Very friendly and accommodating. Will definitely go back for BJ. Not sure about the FS. Probably BBFS available, but not my type. But who knows. $. 50 total damage.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rl-o-o/5463712

Flesh.

SmellMyFinga
09-17-16, 08:22
Checked out this new place in CC hoping to find a mature provider that gives a BBBJCIM. JACKPOT! Can't remember her name but she gives a decent massage. I went with the med pressure. Used lotion. Nice face, huge real tits. Everything available. Roaming, take off top to expose those huge real Ds. FS available but went with the BBBJ. Excellent suction, slow and fast. Tongue action involved. Not a loose BJ like some providers. Let me CIM which was awesome. Suck till dry, kinda like COCO at CHM or Angie at Amana st. Body and looks not close like COCO, but BBBJCIM was nice. Had to tell her to stop. Very friendly and accommodating. Will definitely go back for BJ. Not sure about the FS. Probably BBFS available, but not my type. But who knows. $. 50 total damage.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rl-o-o/5463712

Flesh.Crap. I like check her out but the site is unavailable. What the #? Or room #.

Stangman808
09-17-16, 13:26
Crap. I like check her out but the site is unavailable. What the #? Or room #.http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-o-beautiful-chinese-ks-clover-girl-o-o/5463712

This link from the "Mature 40+..." Thread seems to work.

SmellMyFinga
09-17-16, 17:32
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-o-beautiful-chinese-ks-clover-girl-o-o/5463712

This link from the "Mature 40+..." Thread seems to work.Thanks bro. Is that her on the pic? And what's the price.

50 BJ.

140 FS?

Ck813
09-18-16, 21:45
When you guys say BBBJCIM is that with or without the condom on? Million did this for me a while back but with the condom on. Now with the condom off and with swallow that is well worth it. With condom off and they spit it out still worth it but I still rather cum in pussy!

Blake123
09-19-16, 04:30
When you guys say BBBJCIM is that with or without the condom on? Million did this for me a while back but with the condom on. Now with the condom off and with swallow that is well worth it. With condom off and they spit it out still worth it but I still rather cum in pussy!No condom, of course. BB. What you got from Million was a CBJ.

Fleshlight
09-19-16, 05:12
Thanks bro. Is that her on the pic? And what's the price.

50 BJ.

140 FS?$. 50 BBBJCIM.

Didn't opt for FS, but prob standard $$.

Flesh.

Ck813
09-20-16, 02:22
Does Dallas at Rejuve do BBBJCIM? I heard Luka does and she also does BBFSCIP?

No condom, of course. BB. What you got from Million was a CBJ.

Tripper123
09-20-16, 13:59
Does Dallas at Rejuve do BBBJCIM? I heard Luka does and she also does BBFSCIP?. She has done BBBJCIM, no swallow, and no to BBFS.

HornyBoy13
09-23-16, 08:37
Is there any place in century center I can get a massage and a BBBJ?

SquirtLuva69
09-23-16, 17:04
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/o-o-beautiful-chinese-ks-clover-girl-o-o/5463712

This link from the "Mature 40+..." Thread seems to work.Heard she is chubby with big boobs. If that is your thinggo for it.

SmellMyFinga
09-23-16, 17:10
Heard she is chubby with big boobs. If that is your thinggo for it.Sounds good. Bonus question, is she ugly and BBBJCIM? And $?

HornyBoy13
09-25-16, 09:24
She doesn't look like she does in the picture. She looks much older in person.

Clean Sweep
09-29-16, 06:11
She doesn't look like she does in the picture. She looks much older in person.Yeah Muni must be closer to 40 . But she has mean skills when it comes to sucking cock.

Kalani69
09-29-16, 14:11
Yeah Muni must be closer to 40 . But she has mean skills when it comes to sucking cock."Closer to 40" means she's in her 30's. My daughters are all in their 30's and Muni is older. And she's been in the biz for some time. But, as mentioned many times, the service is off the chart, and the body is thick and firm and youthful. Can't remember any monger being disappointed.

Ilovewhores247
10-22-16, 09:52
Curious to see how'd she perform. Pretty good BBBJ. Not quite coco level. She kept her dress on during the deed but flopped out her boobs. Decent sized probably dcups. Would repeat if that's all I wanted. She is a bit older but same age range as other popular providers.

ExitOnly
10-22-16, 17:12
Curious to see how'd she perform. Pretty good BBBJ. Not quite coco level. She kept her dress on during the deed but flopped out her boobs. Decent sized probably dcups. Would repeat if that's all I wanted. She is a bit older but same age range as other popular providers.Thats not her the pic right?

Ilovewhores247
10-22-16, 17:36
No that's not her.

RdPuerco
10-31-16, 17:02

On page 63, Dr. Chang says, "When the average male ejaculates, he loses about one tablespoon of semen. According to scientific research, the nutritional value of this amount of semen is equal to that of two pieces of New York steak, ten eggs, six oranges, and two lemons combined. That includes proteins, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, everything. "Just FYI, because the thing from "Dr. Chang" is so far removed from possibility it's truly hilarious:

http://jezebel.com/a-complete-breakdown-of-the-nutritional-content-of-seme-953356816

What's more likely is that semen has some amino acids or minerals — it's unusually high in zinc, for example — that you'd have to eat a lot of some other food to get in the same quantity. I take this as proof of the value of good editors.

Goser
10-31-16, 17:16
Kimmy at Happiness belongs on this list. She is really really good at it. On the table shower, she will do a pull back back side BBBJ and nice hand motion while rimming you. Wow!

ThomNorris
11-03-16, 22:54
Really appreciate everyone's work. I'm wondering if I could get some advice.

I'm really only interested in BBBJ, not FS. Any recommendations for this? All the reviews seem to discuss FS, is it okay to go to an AMP or something and only ask for the mouth?

Thanks for helping a noob like me.

Member #5810
11-04-16, 01:32

I'm really only interested in BBBJ, not FS. Any recommendations for this? All the reviews seem to discuss FS, is it okay to go to an AMP or something and only ask for the mouth?

Thanks for helping a noob like me.If I'm. Not mistaken I think it's usually $ plus house fee for BJ. I know Kison did it. OF course you have to let them know at the start so everyone knows and there's no misunderstanding. . Don't expect anything beyond BJ. NO daty, dato, fiv, etc. That comes with the FS package.

Blake123
11-04-16, 03:47

Thanks for helping a noob like me.Sure, you can go to an AMP for a BBBJ only. It probably would be a good idea to ask the girl about the expected tip amount beforehand. Recommendation: Mimi at Crystal Healing Spa gives an awesome BBBJ. Almost feels like a pussy. It feels that good.

Cosmic Kid
11-04-16, 20:30
Sure, you can go to an AMP for a BBBJ only. It probably would be a good idea to ask the girl about the expected tip amount beforehand. Recommendation: Mimi at Crystal Healing Spa gives an awesome BBBJ. Almost feels like a pussy. It feels that good.I concur with Blake regarding Mimi's exemplary BBBJ. In addition, Mimi has a very easy-going, not pushy, personality and she speaks fluent English, both being definite advantages for when you are in the room explaining to her what you want out of your session.

Makiki
12-07-16, 03:11
She's a fave for me with Cim. Saw her recently and she was all over the D. Her moaning is sexy. Did Russian and ended in cim. She did not allow me to move until she took every drop.

Member #5810
12-07-16, 10:01
She's a fave for me with Cim. Saw her recently and she was all over the D. Her moaning is sexy. Did Russian and ended in cim. She did not allow me to move until she took every drop.Agree with you on that but my fave is 69 with her. Daty and dato FIV while she BBBJCIM. Love how she keeps gently sucking after I pop. Wowwwww.

IslandManhi
12-07-16, 17:54
She's a fave for me with Cim. Saw her recently and she was all over the D. Her moaning is sexy. Did Russian and ended in cim. She did not allow me to move until she took every drop.You got a link to find her or a number to contact her? Thanks.

Makiki
12-08-16, 03:12
You got a link to find her or a number to contact her? Thanks.She works at Dream. There's a thread here and they advertise on BP.

Tourist415
12-14-16, 08:31
Best BBBJCIM.

Kwofei
12-14-16, 10:48
Sugar from rejuve does a nice BBFS and bbjcim. Posted this in rejuve thread but shaggydoo deleted it.

Patronizer
12-14-16, 12:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RedRaze
12-14-16, 16:06
Sugar from rejuve does a nice BBFS and bbjcim. Posted this in rejuve thread but shaggydoo deleted it.Woah! Sugar / kyoto does BBFS?? She was particularly adamant about covering it and most reports have same experience. Cannot get past the 3rd person talk either.

TotalGrip
12-20-16, 14:08

-When Monica at CHM is on her game, she will give a furious 'no quit, no spit'.PM me any advice with ways I can contact.

I'm looking for a provider that can DT 9" ALL THE WAY. Swallow is not as important. It can be massage, backpage, SW.

Hinode
12-28-16, 11:42
Any provider give a NON-RUSHED BBBJCIMWS that doesn't charge standard AMP prices? I lost my Indy or she changed her number.

Seniors PM me please.

Mahalo in advance.

H.

WebbHoes
01-15-17, 18:27

-When Monica at CHM is on her game, she will give a furious 'no quit, no spit'.Monica was the shit. She would lets me fuck her face hard. She still around?

ShootngStarBoy
01-15-17, 18:50
Monica was the shit. She would lets me fuck her face hard. She still around?There might be more than one Monica and if there is I don't know of the other ones!! I only know one Monica!

There is only one Monica I know, she is at King's. There are lots of review on Monica in the Kings thread.

ToniMulato
01-21-17, 00:36
In my opinion:

1-Dani (Happiness).

2-Yoshi (Blue Star).

3-Donna (Tokyio).

Cheers!

Kalani69
01-21-17, 04:10
In my opinion:

1-Dani (Happiness).

2-Yoshi (Blue Star).

3-Donna (Tokyio).

Cheers!Is there a Yoshi now at Blue Star? Last I heard and according to today's ad, the lineup is Yuki, Candy, and Angela, and Angela does a lot of mama San-Ing and Candy might be on vacation this month. Can anyone else confirm a Yoshi? If so, how about a review?

ToniMulato
01-21-17, 21:38
Is there a Yoshi now at Blue Star? Last I heard and according to today's ad, the lineup is Yuki, Candy, and Angela, and Angela does a lot of mama San-Ing and Candy might be on vacation this month. Can anyone else confirm a Yoshi? If so, how about a review?YoureRight! Is Yuki at # 3, my bad!128556;.

RickJames808
01-22-17, 04:39
Luka's BBBJ is the class act of the best island knob polishers. Perfect speed, suction, and no hands deepthroating. Her mouth is like a snug wet pussy that just sucks you in (and off)! Only Aki of Roses fame (circa 2011/2012) has been better in my experience.

RJ.

She's a fave for me with Cim. Saw her recently and she was all over the D. Her moaning is ****. Did Russian and ended in cim. She did not allow me to move until she took every drop.

CaveMan808
01-24-17, 19:17
Had Megan at Dream therapy last week and I have to say her BBBJ skill is up there with Luka. I'm just average size but she was able to take the whole thing down. Few girls can get me off with a BJ but it only took her 5 minutes to do the job. Amazing session.

Nephilim3000
02-10-17, 04:43
Monica is the best!

Mondo Badfoot
02-11-17, 13:55
Monica and / or Paula.

DrMajikLuv69
02-22-17, 08:30
The one and only Dallas of Rejuve! Dallas is the best! The rationale why I say she is the best BBBJCIM is because Dallas will adjust the tempo, angle, speed, suction, do HJ BBBJ combo, BSL BBBJ combo, rim job BSL BBBJ with massaging balls with alternating hand; BBBJ with ass play while sucking me. Having a hot girl with Import Model looks licking my lollipop the best. I think Dallas actually loves BBBJCIM, because she does it with no hesitation and for as long as I like. YMMV. One time I already came and she played with me for round 2, MSOG but we were out of time. Wanted to extend the time. A+ for effort tho. IMO MSOG BBBJ feels the best especially after already having her fuck me in various positions and cumming in her DS. Just writing this makes me want to see her right now!

PS: Dallas should teach the other girls how to BBBJ. I would volunteer as the model.

AllNuts
03-25-17, 02:57
On December 22, 2012 when the apocalypse was supposed to happen I booked a double sesh with Aki just in case the world did end LOL. After a bang of 20 minutes she wanted to give me a no hand BJ till pop. Something rare, I've only completed 3 times in my life. Bruh she was energizer bunny, full piston strokes on my cock with little gags on each down stroke to boot. She went like this for 45 minutes straight, no joke. I remember at the 25-minute mark I tried to tell her it wasn't going to happen and just use her hand. She straightens her head up, pulling away with a loud pop from sucking the head of my cock and said "your job is focus you cum, my job make you cum." "Yes ma'am" and commenced without missing a beat, plowing down, jack hammering her face like a Japanese sex robot stuck on up, down, up, down. After 20 minutes more she pulled her head away with an angry pop from her lips, in a disgusted tone "you fucking to hard to cum" and started using her hand LOL. 20 minutes later victory for both of us and milked every last drop, yeah yeah. But check this out, the oddest, funniest shit I ever seen a girl do right after making me cum. She jumped up, proclaims "I'm so happy," ran to grab her phone and played this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiEEJds8JFE&t=74s while doing a Korean booty dance all over the room and singing to the song "the universe will never be the same, I'm glad you came, I'm glad you came." Bruh I was giddy laughing, still dazed from the build up of over an hour plus to pop and tripped the fuck out. Sharing is caring, better late than never and monger on!

Luka's BBBJ is the class act of the best island knob polishers. Perfect speed, suction, and no hands deepthroating. Her mouth is like a snug wet pussy that just sucks you in (and off)! Only Aki of Roses fame (circa 2011/2012) has been better in my experience.

RJ.

Nephilim3000
03-25-17, 19:58
Monica is the best!Monica is the best, because it's Bareback Blow Job Cum In Mouth With Swallow and she seemed to just want more and more.

Member #5810
03-26-17, 03:27
Monica is the best, because it's Bareback Blow Job Cum In Mouth With Swallow and she seemed to just want more and more.Monica is awesome but I have to add my vote for Shiny under bbbjcimws. Both are superb but for me Shiny has special HJ techniques to drive you to the brink then holding you back from popping. I love how she moans and looks into your eyes when she's doing HJ and sucking at the same time. And I love how she keeps you deep in her throat and keeps swallowing until I tell her to stop!

BotoMoco
03-26-17, 10:34
Hmmmm. One of the better BBBJCIM I had was with junko. She has this way of sensually wrapping her tongue around your shaft as she's sucking. Even if she's an older provider I close my eyes and I'm in heaven LOL. Its almost like a cim to swallow but no swallow. I don't understand why these girls who do cim don't just swallow the damn thing haha. Its already in their mouth so what's big gulp. Don't make sense if they're thinking its unsafe when the load is already in there. Anyway I have yet to try monica so that's the plan in the next week or so. Will report later.

Viet Whisperer
03-26-17, 13:10
Monica is awesome but I have to add my vote for Shiny under bbbjcimws. Both are superb but for me Shiny has special HJ techniques to drive you to the brink then holding you back from popping. I love how she moans and looks into your eyes when she's doing HJ and sucking at the same time. And I love how she keeps you deep in her throat and keeps swallowing until I tell her to stop!+1 for Shiny. I've had both and both are really fucking good at it. For the reasons stated above and a looks preference I give Shiny an edge. Shiny truly defines cock worship and most of the time I just get a 40 min BJ from her and it's amazing. When is she coming back anyone know?

Member #5810
03-26-17, 15:13
+1 for Shiny. I've had both and both are really fucking good at it. For the reasons stated above and a looks preference I give Shiny an edge. Shiny truly defines cock worship and most of the time I just get a 40 min BJ from her and it's amazing. When is she coming back anyone know?Haha! Me too! Sometimes I tell her the same thing. Just spoke to her. She's coming back early next month. She's with family now.

Ilovewhores247
05-02-17, 21:42
Like to say Yuri / Yuki of golden spa really improved her head skills. Used the right amount of tongue and feels kind of like a coco BJ. Takes the load in her mouth and she'll swallow or take it on her face. Or both. She likes it either way. Nice to look at too considering the nasty things she'll do for you.

Member #5810
05-02-17, 23:40
Like to say Yuri / Yuki of golden spa really improved her head skills. Used the right amount of tongue and feels kind of like a coco BJ. Takes the load in her mouth and she'll swallow or take it on her face. Or both. She likes it either way. Nice to look at too considering the nasty things she'll do for you.For sure! I agree completely. Actually I put Yuri and Shiny at. The next level up on my list. IMHO no one beats their combination of. Skills in BJ or rimming. Of course I haven't been with everyone, but I've been with quite a few.

Ilovewhores247
05-03-17, 21:38
Never tried Shiny. Same service as Yuri then I might visit her.

Member #5810
05-03-17, 22:06
Never tried Shiny. Same service as Yuri then I might visit her.Try look at her reviews and other's posts.

Nephilim3000
05-14-17, 14:33
For sure! I agree completely. Actually I put Yuri and Shiny at. The next level up on my list. IMHO no one beats their combination of. Skills in BJ or rimming. Of course I haven't been with everyone, but I've been with quite a few.Yes both Shiny and Yuri are great BBBJ and rimming, but have you tried Leii from.

Happiness her BBBJ and rimming skills are next level too!

Member #5810
05-14-17, 16:56
Yes both Shiny and Yuri are great BBBJ and rimming, but have you tried Leii from.

Happiness her BBBJ and rimming skills are next level too!Yes definitely! I know her from Kison days and her skills have gone next next level!

But TBH I actually forgot about her rimming and BJ skills because I love how she kisses!

The only thing I kinda don't find too attractive is she put on some pounds. Just my opinion.

Now that you remind me. I will. Have to go see her again. Been a while.

ShootngStarBoy
05-14-17, 20:14
Yes definitely! I know her from Kison days and her skills have gone next next level!

But TBH I actually forgot about her rimming and BJ skills because I love how she kisses!

The only thing I kinda don't find too attractive is she put on some pounds. Just my opinion.

Now that you remind me. I will. Have to go see her again. Been a while.Thanks Raiden, I didn't know she worked at Kison; I never saw her at Kison. Was she a spinner back in the day at Kison?

RiverRat22
05-15-17, 01:48
Thanks Raiden, I didn't know she worked at Kison; I never saw her at Kison. Was she a spinner back in the day at Kison?Same body type at Kison, wasnt that long ago. May have been a little slimmer. She can suck a gold ball through a garden hose, sloppy furious blowjob.

Member #5810
05-15-17, 04:12
Thanks Raiden, I didn't know she worked at Kison; I never saw her at Kison. Was she a spinner back in the day at Kison?Leii is not a spinner. My guess is she's about 5 feet 4 or 5. Jist to clarify, she's not fat or anything. Just a few pounds heavy. I always get confused on their height because the girls come in wearing heels then when they take them off they lose a couple inches. Haha.

Boy do I miss her kissing. Kissing is like dancing you. Know? ! Everyone got their own style and when you have a great partner you. Want to kiss forever.

PunaniLuva
05-15-17, 17:29
Nicky or Nikki at century center. Vietnamese nice nutural boobs. She used t be on the 10th floor but now on the 13th floor.

Her blowjob is nice slow, deep and will blow you mind. She wants you to CIM and she wants all of it. She will suck you dry. Every last bit of cum.

Not only does she give a good blowjob. She is a good fuck too. And if you lucky and get to know her she will do greek. Both holes are nice and tight.

Redneck 1
05-15-17, 18:33
I didn't know she worked at Kison; I never saw her at Kison.She used the name Jay or Jayy while working at Kison, then became Nina at Top Spa, and then became Leii at Happiness.

MisoHoney808
05-15-17, 18:56
Nicky or Nikki at century center. Vietnamese nice nutural boobs. She used t be on the 10th floor but now on the 13th floor.

Her blowjob is nice slow, deep and will blow you mind. She wants you to CIM and she wants all of it. She will suck you dry. Every last bit of cum.
Not only does she give a good blowjob. She is a good fuck too. And if you lucky and get to know her she will do greek. Both holes are nice and tight.Link to her ad? Only found expired ones on the forum.

Cloe Stone
06-22-17, 23:37
Thanks for the reports on Leii. Went to Happiness to see her. Nice TS, BBBJCIM and a massage to finish up our hour and GFE. Great girl. L /8; A /10; S /10.

Enjoy!

CS.

RdPuerco
06-26-17, 02:52

Not only does she give a good blowjob. She is a good fuck too. Does she have an ad up?

RiverRat22
06-26-17, 05:04
Angie the indy MILF, her BJ just continues to go above and beyond. She doesn't play around at the start, not little nibbling or beating around the Bush. She with go as fast or slow as you like for as long as you like. She will just keep going. For me BBBJCIM isn't what I really care about when it comes to BJs. BBBJNQNS is how I prefer it with an emphasis on NO QUIT. Angie can handle no quit. Her BBBJNQNS is an experience to be had. Be forewarned. If you pop in her mouth, you aint going to get laid and she will expect the full tip she asks for. I am not usually satisfied with just a BJ but 50 percent of my visits with her I let her BBBJNQNS. Aside from her stamina, her technique is excellent. If you are packing a big stick she will not shy away and she will DT as far as she can. She supplements with just enough hand to mouth ration and he suction is top notch.

She looks pretty damn good too. I would say late 40's. But has the Girl Next Doors Mom look. She is quiet, conversation is minimal. GFE is not her thing. Kissing is pretty much off the table, except in the throws of a good pounding. The picture of her in the black top and daisy dukes is how she currently looks.

Member #5810
06-26-17, 09:10
Didn't have time to post my recent visit with one of my ATF Hoshi yet, but she moved to the top tier on my personal list. Hadn't seen her for a while because she went on a long vacation and then the day she comes back I leave on my 3 week trip. Anyway, she surprised me when she started her already great BBBJ, before she kinda stopped almost all the way down and gagged. This time, she stopped and then slowly kept going, deeper and deeper until she took me all the way to the base. It was so damn sexy as she forced me in all the way. She held it and swallowed, letting me feel her throat squeezing my head. Fucking so hot. She pulled back, smiled upland me and kept doing it again and again. Was going to pop but had to eat her out so we switched to 69 and she did her DT while I dined too.

YMMV as always. If you're nice maybe you can get her to DT.

Goser
06-26-17, 11:38
Angie the indy MILF, her BJ just continues to go above and beyond. She doesn't play around at the start, not little nibbling or beating around the Bush. She with go as fast or slow as you like for as long as you like. She will just keep going. For me BBBJCIM isn't what I really care about when it comes to BJs. BBBJNQNS is how I prefer it with an emphasis on NO QUIT. Angie can handle no quit. Her BBBJNQNS is an experience to be had. Be forewarned. If you pop in her mouth, you aint going to get laid and she will expect the full tip she asks for. I am not usually satisfied with just a BJ but 50 percent of my visits with her I let her BBBJNQNS. Aside from her stamina, her technique is excellent. If you are packing a big stick she will not shy away and she will DT as far as she can. She supplements with just enough hand to mouth ration and he suction is top notch.

She looks pretty damn good too. I would say late 40's. But has the Girl Next Doors Mom look. She is quiet, conversation is minimal. GFE is not her thing. Kissing is pretty much off the table, except in the throws of a good pounding. The picture of her in the black top and daisy dukes is how she currently looks.You are describing the Angie formerly of Sakura University? I used to see her regularly when she was there. She was super hot back then. I think she was early 40's back then. Loved her natural boobs and tight body. Then, when she moved to the location near Don Quixote, her age started showing and she started looking a little frumpy. Still nice, but not hot like most of the pictures of her in the red top. I think those pictures were taken about 10 years ago. I wish she would post some new pictures.

I like that picture of her in the black top and daisy dukes is also about 10 years old. Angie, if you read this post, please post some new pictures.

Cloe Stone
06-26-17, 18:17
Does she have an ad up?Gents,

There was some discussion in one of the other threads about Mia / Miaa being Nikki? In any case she is a great provider with a superb attitude and provides BBBJCIM.

She recently started using fake pictures? Here is a her link to a recent ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/forget-about-the-rest-lets-try-the-best/5608726

Enjoy,

CS.

Chikan San
06-26-17, 23:47
Miaa / Nicky are the same. The only pic that was real was the blue sailor moon looking costume.

Gents,

There was some discussion in one of the other threads about Mia / Miaa being Nikki? In any case she is a great provider with a superb attitude and provides BBBJCIM.

She recently started using fake pictures? Here is a her link to a recent ad:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/forget-about-the-rest-lets-try-the-best/5608726

Enjoy,

CS.

RiverRat22
06-27-17, 10:08
You are describing the Angie formerly of Sakura University? I used to see her regularly when she was there. She was super hot back then. I think she was early 40's back then. Loved her natural boobs and tight body. Then, when she moved to the location near Don Quixote, her age started showing and she started looking a little frumpy. Still nice, but not hot like most of the pictures of her in the red top. I think those pictures were taken about 10 years ago. I wish she would post some new pictures.

I like that picture of her in the black top and daisy dukes is also about 10 years old. Angie, if you read this post, please post some new pictures.I doubt the pic is 10 years old but it doesn't matter, it is a very fair and accurate representation of her currently. She posted that one about a year and half ago for the first time after there was a call for her to post a new pic. And I buy that because her hair was exactly the same and she even was wearing the same shoes when I saw her right after that. I stand by her being late 40's and IMHO she isn't frumpy. She isn't Cam but she gets my dick just as hard as Cam does.

Goser
06-30-17, 20:41
I doubt the pic is 10 years old but it doesn't matter, it is a very fair and accurate representation of her currently. She posted that one about a year and half ago for the first time after there was a call for her to post a new pic. And I buy that because her hair was exactly the same and she even was wearing the same shoes when I saw her right after that. I stand by her being late 40's and IMHO she isn't frumpy. She isn't Cam but she gets my dick just as hard as Cam does.Yeah, that one is more recent. That is what I remembered he looking like. If you look at her current ad with the same outfit, it was a lot older and she was a lot thinner and hotter in her early 40's.

Goser
07-01-17, 20:11
I doubt the pic is 10 years old but it doesn't matter, it is a very fair and accurate representation of her currently. She posted that one about a year and half ago for the first time after there was a call for her to post a new pic. And I buy that because her hair was exactly the same and she even was wearing the same shoes when I saw her right after that. I stand by her being late 40's and IMHO she isn't frumpy. She isn't Cam but she gets my dick just as hard as Cam does.This is the picture I thought you were talking about. When comparing the picture you posted with this one, they are between 5-10 years apart in age.

Shirokiya59
07-06-17, 00:29

She looks pretty damn good too. I would say late 40's. But has the Girl Next Doors Mom look. She is quiet, conversation is minimal. GFE is not her thing. Kissing is pretty much off the table, except in the throws of a good pounding. The picture of her in the black top and daisy dukes is how she currently looks.Angie is a great go-to. Parking can be tough sometimes, plus there is security guard in the lobby of her building. She does her best to minimize the time you're waiting in the lobby.

Fleshlight
07-07-17, 17:29
MOMO back from China. IMHO one of the better BBBJCIM. Massage is ok, lets you suck on huge real D cups. Her BJ is almost as good as KIKI's. Momo is a little younger and thinner.

Double BBBJ is pretty good. If your looking for just a good BBBJCIM, then this is the place.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-asians-beauties-momo-is-back-your-pleasure-come-true/5463712

Flesh.

Mongers Rus
07-07-17, 17:34

She looks pretty damn good too. I would say late 40's. But has the Girl Next Doors Mom look. She is quiet, conversation is minimal. GFE is not her thing. Kissing is pretty much off the table, except in the throws of a good pounding. The picture of her in the black top and daisy dukes is how she currently looks.I concur with RiverRat, Angie's BJ is top notch. Especially when she uses her tongue against your shaft as she sucks. Top shape with nice tight pussy.

I know she's trying to move to get away from that hard to get to building. Angie is hot.

Rus.

ExitOnly
07-07-17, 22:29
MOMO back from China. IMHO one of the better BBBJCIM. Massage is ok, lets you suck on huge real D cups. Her BJ is almost as good as KIKI's. Momo is a little younger and thinner.

Double BBBJ is pretty good. If your looking for just a good BBBJCIM, then this is the place.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-asians-beauties-momo-is-back-your-pleasure-come-true/5463712

Flesh.Real pics? No FS?

MasqMete
07-08-17, 15:53
Real pics? No FS?http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-asians-beauties-momo-is-back-your-pleasure-come-true/5463712

FS is available. The first three pics are real. The first one is of Kiki and the other two are Momo if I'm not mistaken. They're both really nice ladies as well. I've been with both and will repeat.

DrMajikLuv69
07-15-17, 18:01
Leii at Happiness IMO is the best when it comes to BBBJ technique. I posted a report on her technique in the Happiness thread.

Member #5810
07-15-17, 18:16
Leii at Happiness IMO is the best when it comes to BBBJ technique. I posted a report on her technique in the Happiness thread.Have to agree that Leii is in the top tier for me! Leii, Yuri, Honey, Shiny, Hoshi are my top 5 that are here. I'm more a PSE BJ guy so keep that in mind. Some guys like more GFE softer style. Shashs, Mimi are 2 that come to mind. Very good but little too soft for me. Dream, Alex, Jackie, Monica, Yoko are my picks for girls who are since gone. Oh. And Jordan and Million. LOL.

Local1234
07-15-17, 20:45
Leii at Happiness IMO is the best when it comes to BBBJ technique. I posted a report on her technique in the Happiness thread.Agree Leii has the best BBBJCIM in the biz now.

Mondo Badfoot
07-16-17, 18:57
Double your pleasure, double your fun! Two mouths are better than one! It's true that Leii has a magical mouth, but when it gets down to it, nothing can come close to the Paula / Monica combo! But it's more than just BBBJCIM, it's BBBJCIMWS&S (BBBJCIM with snowball and swallow).

Fleshlight
07-17-17, 05:08
Real pics? No FS?Real pics, FS available. Just not my type for FS. BBBJCIM is nutz though.

Flesh.

Nutmaker
07-17-17, 21:42
Double your pleasure, double your fun! Two mouths are better than one! It's true that Leii has a magical mouth, but when it gets down to it, nothing can come close to the Paula / Monica combo! But it's more than just BBBJCIM, it's BBBJCIMWS&S (BBBJCIM with snowball and swallow).Agree 100%.

Cloe Stone
08-01-17, 22:54

Flesh.Went to see Momo. Photos real and good BBBJ, no CIM. It appears YMMV. She is a nice gal and gave a pretty good massage. Will repeat.

Thanks,

CS.

Cloe Stone
08-01-17, 23:05
Gents,

For a good BBBJCIM, check out Lee at Chache on Kona Street. She is not that young, but she has a great attitude and you will leave satisfied. I would suggest sitting at the bar and buy her a drink. Let her know you shoulders are a bit tight and she will give you a nice massage. When you are ready, let her know you want to go in the back / side room. Drinks are. 2; Fully nude BBBJCIM = $. (Total = $. 2, although I often buy her more than one drink.

There is usually another girl "Mary" that is younger and very pretty (IMHO). She will give a BBBJ, but wants $$.

LoseMoney23
08-02-17, 00:06
Gents,

For a good BBBJCIM, check out Lee at Chache on Kona Street. She is not that young, but she has a great attitude and you will leave satisfied. I would suggest sitting at the bar and buy her a drink. Let her know you shoulders are a bit tight and she will give you a nice massage. When you are ready, let her know you want to go in the back / side room. Drinks are. 2; Fully nude BBBJCIM = $. (Total = $. 2, although I often buy her more than one drink.

There is usually another girl "Mary" that is younger and very pretty (IMHO). She will give a BBBJ, but wants $$.For $$ you can go elsewhere for a buffet, shower, AC, real bed and 45-60 min.

Cloe Stone
08-02-17, 21:27
For $$ you can go elsewhere for a buffet, shower, AC, real bed and 45-60 min.Just trying to add some value to the thread (don't shoot the messenger. Did not say Mary was worth it. I went with her one time because she is pretty. She also does a good BBBJ. Lee provides a good BBBJCIM. No shower and bed at Cache, it is more like going to a drive through. Once in a while, a quick BJ with a cold beer does the trick.

TomAssCan9
08-04-17, 08:39
Gents,

There is usually another girl "Mary" that is younger and very pretty (IMHO). She will give a BBBJ, but wants $$.Can you FIV her too?

BotoMoco
08-05-17, 11:37
Can you FIV her too?Check out sugar at tokyo. Awesome FIV and CIM. You won't regret seeing her. She bust my nut twice. Second time was intense FIV with CIM.

Member #5810
08-05-17, 15:26
Check out sugar at tokyo. Awesome FIV and CIM. You won't regret seeing her. She bust my nut twice. Second time was intense FIV with CIM.Thanks for the info! Hey my bruddah clear out your inbox.

Shirokiya59
08-05-17, 18:25
I concur with RiverRat, Angie's BJ is top notch. Especially when she uses her tongue against your shaft as she sucks. Top shape with nice tight pussy.

I know she's trying to move to get away from that hard to get to building. Angie is hot.

Rus.Angie has just moved across the street into the round building. Her new ad below:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-special-find-out-why-100-real-pics-in-round-building/7614578

BotoMoco
08-06-17, 16:51
Thanks for the info! Hey my bruddah clear out your inbox.I cleared the whole thing out LOL. Start all over now.

Scee1718
08-09-17, 13:57
Went and saw Momo as well. I actually found that her photos didn't do her justice. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. BBBJ was pretty decent and FS is on the menu.

Went to see Momo. Photos real and good BBBJ, no CIM. It appears YMMV. She is a nice gal and gave a pretty good massage. Will repeat.

Thanks,

CS.

Types5
08-14-17, 16:44
Anyone know of any that are into messy deepthroating? The kind that sees how long they can keep you down their throat while looking at you with watering eyes? Send me a PM, I freaking would love that in AMP girl. BBFS with that too would be a plus!

Cloe Stone
08-14-17, 20:43
Anyone know of any that are into messy deepthroating? The kind that sees how long they can keep you down their throat while looking at you with watering eyes? Send me a PM, I freaking would love that in AMP girl. BBFS with that too would be a plus!IMHO, Monica provides the best DT. Not that much gagging, but I am sure if you asked she would accommodate.

Ilovewhores247
08-14-17, 21:29
I found Monica, Sasha and Yuri / yuki to do some sloppy dt. Yuna of happiness too.

BullyRabbit
08-17-17, 04:59
Went and saw Momo as well. I actually found that her photos didn't do her justice. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. BBBJ was pretty decent and FS is on the menu.Saw Momo for the 2nd time. Last time was when I first started doing the tours & she got me off fast HJ.

2nd time around went to the 8th floor, its a studio split in half by a curtain. She looked ok, nice soft Cs that I got to mangle and suck on before she got down to BBBJ. It was decent. But she seemed to be rushing. Telling me to cum prerty soon yea! SMH. Then she switched back and forth to HJ and BJ. Finally finishing me with that dreaded jackhammer. Roaming inside panties and chest action. She gives a decent massage. . 60 hf plus $. FS was offered. And if I go see her again it'll be that.

Sukebegai
08-17-17, 16:32
I found Monica, Sasha and Yuri / yuki to do some sloppy dt. Yuna of happiness too.To this day Yuna is the only provider who has made me cum via BBBJ. No easy feat.

Honolulu808
08-17-17, 16:45
To this day Yuna is the only provider who has made me cum via BBBJ. No easy feat.Yuna is awesome and her BBBJ skills is up there with the best. Her mouth is like an Electrolux vacuum cleaner, unbelievable great suction.

BoboBrotha
08-28-17, 18:29
Are these providers all in parlors or any indie massage therapists?

DrMajikLuv69
08-29-17, 00:42
Tiana at Happiness got some DT Skills. Leii at Happiness also got some skills. They are currently tied for first.

Little Jim
08-29-17, 16:00
Double your pleasure, double your fun! Two mouths are better than one! It's true that Leii has a magical mouth, but when it gets down to it, nothing can come close to the Paula / Monica combo! But it's more than just BBBJCIM, it's BBBJCIMWS&S (BBBJCIM with snowball and swallow).Would that be Monica at Golden Spa?

Member #5810
08-29-17, 20:08
Would that be Monica at Golden Spa?Different Monica. He's talking about Monica at Kings massage.

YongerMonger
08-29-17, 23:04
Would that be Monica at Golden Spa?No sir, that's Monica at Happiness.

Member #5810
08-30-17, 01:13
No sir, that's Monica at Happiness.There's no Monica at Happiness.

BoboBrotha
08-30-17, 17:16
What's standard cost for CIM vs CIMWS?

Mondo Badfoot
08-30-17, 19:13
That would be Monica and Paula at King's Massage!

Little Jim
08-31-17, 02:22
That would be Monica and Paula at King's Massage!Thanks Mondo.

From the responses, there are more Monicas out there than I thought. Usually the names are unique enough you know what place someone is taking about.

Member #5810
08-31-17, 04:13
What's standard cost for CIM vs CIMWS?CIMWS is very very YMMV IMHO. Some do most don't. Just my experience others may get better.

Honolulu Yobo
09-01-17, 01:43
I agree, but, Leii is much more pleasing to look at, and is taller.

Tiana at Happiness got some DT Skills. Leii at Happiness also got some skills. They are currently tied for first..

SmellMyFinga
09-03-17, 05:52
Got to admit. Her BBBJ is unreal. I almost popped twice. Its so sensual its crazy!! Muni and monica is up there as well.

Kalani69
09-03-17, 13:20
I agree, but, Leii is much more pleasing to look at, and is taller.

.Depends on what you're looking at. And WHAT you like looking at.

Redneck 1
09-21-17, 07:45
Cross-reference to my report "Sweet Sandy," posted on 9-19-17 as post #58 in the Cypress Spa thread.

BotoMoco
09-21-17, 12:41
After sampling sunny at blue star I have to say she's up there for BBBJCIM she has the perfect suction and wraps her tongue around the shaft while doing so. I just love it when girls can do this its like a double pleasure. Getting sucked and at the same time being stimulated by her tongue. I came so hard in her mouth it was great what can I say. Junko has this same technique of sucking and wrapping the tongue around the shaft. Maybe I'm just partial to that but that's icing on the cake.

Member #5810
09-23-17, 02:24
After sampling sunny at blue star I have to say she's up there for BBBJCIM she has the perfect suction and wraps her tongue around the shaft while doing so. I just love it when girls can do this its like a double pleasure. Getting sucked and at the same time being stimulated by her tongue. I came so hard in her mouth it was great what can I say. Junko has this same technique of sucking and wrapping the tongue around the shaft. Maybe I'm just partial to that but that's icing on the cake.She's got my vote too. Just saw her last night and OMG. Very good techniques for me anyway. And she can really deep throat me all the way down. It's such a turn on when she forced her way down the last inch and it was so tight in her throat. She kept doing it that way till I popped and she kept sucking. Damn.

Harry5142
09-23-17, 09:08
Add another vote for Leii. I've nutted many times in the mouth of a provider and nothing was nearly as orgasmic as when I nutted in Leii's mouth last month. I was pounding the wall during that experience. It was more than just putting my dick her mouth and unloading, it was dick in mouth and she sucked the cum out. After I caught my breath, Leii informed me, gleefully, that she swallowed it all. Hot damn!

Finger Licking
09-24-17, 08:19
Add another vote for Leii. I've nutted many times in the mouth of a provider and nothing was nearly as orgasmic as when I nutted in Leii's mouth last month. I was pounding the wall during that experience. It was more than just putting my dick her mouth and unloading, it was dick in mouth and she sucked the cum out. After I caught my breath, Leii informed me, gleefully, that she swallowed it all. Hot damn!Where does this cock sucking machine work at?

Thanks!

Redneck 1
09-24-17, 11:06
Where does this cock sucking machine work at?Although personally I would refer to her in more respectful terms, Leii works at Happiness:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/uniquely-skilled-at-the-art-of-love-leii-happiness/7279603

DrMajikLuv69
09-24-17, 19:33
Tiana at Happiness got some DT Skills. Leii at Happiness also got some skills. They are currently tied for first.Addedum: Besides the PSE BBBJ techniques of Lei. As I shared earlier Tiana is also highly skilled PSE BBBJ. Both Lei and Tiana are my ATF for sure but Dallas of Rejuve is another girl that provides great PSE BBBJ BSL Rimming Combo with oil check. I can't believe a girl so pretty is so PSE GFE nasty for me. Leii also has a great BBBJ BSL Rim Job Combo Skills. Next time I see Tiana going to ask her if she can BSL BBBJ Rim Job combo...we will see??? Anyway Dallas is NRA FMBA in hot yoga positions and BBBJ BSL Rim Job Oil Check Combo is out of this world! YMMV with any girl.

Ilovewhores247
09-25-17, 21:45
You can add sandy from cypress spa on the list. She does a mean BBBJ but no cim for me for some reason. Had her a long time ago at kison and still looks the same.

HornyBoy13
09-25-17, 23:57
Although personally I would refer to her in more respectful terms, Leii works at Happiness:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/uniquely-skilled-at-the-art-of-love-leii-happiness/7279603More respectful term, my ass. LOL.

Redneck 1
09-26-17, 02:22
More respectful term, my ass. LOL.Unfortunately, I don't understand your reply to my post. Please explain (in another thread if appropriate).

Botoman
09-26-17, 05:48
Any BBBJCIM is the best BBBJCIM.

Makiki
10-01-17, 15:28
Yuki at Golden spa is golden cim. She drenched the sheets when she cums also. Alas, because she is a mature provider, I will not repeat. I must admit her long pause taking in cim is great.

Finger Licking
10-03-17, 22:30
Any BBBJCIM is the best BBBJCIM.LOL so true!

Little Jim
10-26-17, 16:09
Double your pleasure, double your fun! Two mouths are better than one! It's true that Leii has a magical mouth, but when it gets down to it, nothing can come close to the Paula / Monica combo! But it's more than just BBBJCIM, it's BBBJCIMWS&S (BBBJCIM with snowball and swallow).I think I waited too long to try this. Paula is gone? Only Monica?

RdPuerco
11-04-17, 02:53
Paula is gone? Only Monica?Paula's at Kison now.

Redneck 1
11-09-17, 11:22
For mongers who may not read the "Downtown" and "Streetwalker Reports" threads:

Cross-reference to my post on the oral specialist "Joyful Jewelz," posted on 11-7-17 as report #2900 in the Downtown thread.

The same downtown BBBJ provider is favorably reviewed in IslandManhi's report #3955 (posted on 11-6-17) in the Streetwalker Reports thread.

ATLFan
11-29-17, 03:42
This topic is the main thing I'm looking for in my mongering adventures. Looking to get a current opinion and recommendations of the best on the island. Cheers and thanks in advance.

Shirokiya59
11-30-17, 02:03
This topic is the main thing I'm looking for in my mongering adventures. Looking to get a current opinion and recommendations of the best on the island. Cheers and thanks in advance.Helen at CC 1603. Awesome BBBJCIMWS.

ATLFan
11-30-17, 11:27
Helen at CC 1603. Awesome BBBJCIMWS.Do you have a link to one of her ads?

Types5
11-30-17, 18:32
Would be nice to find a girl who can DT and CIT (cum in throat). I think I need to start asking.

Shirokiya59
12-09-17, 21:44
Do you have a link to one of her ads?ATLFan, check your inbox.

RdPuerco
12-10-17, 03:50
ATLFan, check your inbox.You couldn't post a link?

Shirokiya59
12-10-17, 20:58
You couldn't post a link?Rdpuerco, check your inbox.

FYI to my fellow mongers. There is no link for Helen. She works out of a Chinese connection place at CC.

Hiro.

SmellMyFinga
12-11-17, 05:47
Helen at CC 1603. Awesome BBBJCIMWS.She must be the skinnier one of the 2 who don't understand English well. Yanni is the other girl inside. That room has 2 shoji screens right.

SimpleK
12-11-17, 07:27
Rdpuerco, check your inbox.

FYI to my fellow mongers. There is no link for Helen. She works out of a Chinese connection place at CC.

Hiro.Looks? Age?

H Mobius
12-11-17, 22:59
Do you have a link to one of her ads?http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cute-japanese-sweet-chinese-girl-808-439-4877/8807127

The number in the ad is for Momo's place, on the 16th. The shower is plugged but it is one of the cleaner nicer places in CC, especially counting the Thai places (for those who need to be careful about their feet).

I got all-covered service; YMMV.

She's not skinny; curvy and and a little thick. Fake pic but she does have some tits on her. Estimated age mid to late 30's based on eyes IMHO. English good enough to do business easily.

Nice girl, would repeat.

ATLFan
12-19-17, 03:49
Cmon fellas any updates. This is the spot that help me discover the shinys, Monica's, Paula's, leis, etc of the world. Any new head goddesses out there these days? Also what is your guys technique with getting BBBJ only. Most of the girls assume full service so the prices are off and screwed up. Not to mention I've been asked why like 4 times in a row when requesting BBBJ only. Advice for a fellow monger?

Bulgogi Boy
12-20-17, 20:14
Sorry if I didn't read all the way down this thread. If someone hasn't already listed Yuna at Happiness, then here you go. Saw her for the 2 X yesterday; I just love the Kobe Tai body.

She does a great BBBJ, and during my first visit, I came in her pussy. This time, I asked if I could CIM, and she said "sure!" Well, she DT'd me for good measure just as I came. When she stood up, she said "yummy!" and reached for a tissue. I thought she was going to spit it out, but instead, she just dabbed at the corner of her mouth!

As one of the mongers said, "No Spit / No Quit" with Yuna!

As for BBBJ only, I once told Yuki at Tokyo that I had hurt my back, and couldn't thrust. I asked if she could just BBBJCIM instead of FS. No problem.

p.s. Yuna gave me the option yesterday of cover/no cover.

Cmon fellas any updates. This is the spot that help me discover the shinys, Monica's, Paula's, leis, etc of the world. Any new head goddesses out there these days? Also what is your guys technique with getting BBBJ only. Most of the girls assume full service so the prices are off and screwed up. Not to mention I've been asked why like 4 times in a row when requesting BBBJ only. Advice for a fellow monger?

CognacXoxo
12-20-17, 20:46
Miki at PT then eve.

Sukebegai
12-21-17, 02:49
Cmon fellas any updates. This is the spot that help me discover the shinys, Monica's, Paula's, leis, etc of the world. Any new head goddesses out there these days?Another vote for Yuna at Happiness. She's #1 in my book. Sandy at Pink Orchid is a close second. Both masters of their craft.

Member #5810
12-21-17, 03:19
Miki at PT then eve.Miki is very good with good technique and she looks very sexy doing it as she looks at you too. YMMV but she also can deep throat good too. She got me almost all the way down. LOL before gagging hit. I give her bonus points because she tries really hard to please you and do it how you like.

MattSurf
12-21-17, 03:21
My vote go s to Dallas. Next up was Kana from dream.

ATLFan
12-21-17, 04:54
Another vote for Yuna at Happiness. She's #1 in my book. Sandy at Pink Orchid is a close second. Both masters of their craft.Thanks fellas. Yuna has captured my interest. Will sample and advise. Quick question when not getting full service how much is typically donated? I always get slight confusion at this point considering FS seems to be the norm for these girls. Pm if needed. Thanks again fellas.

ATLFan
12-28-17, 03:59
Sampled miaa and I might have found the only provider I will need from here on out. Check my review in massage therapist for full details. Bbbjcimws is on the menu and I seriously doubt it's YMMV as this was my first meeting with her and she didn't hesitate or ask for extra.

HornyBoy13
12-28-17, 12:53
Sampled miaa and I might have found the only provider I will need from here on out. Check my review in massage therapist for full details. Bbbjcimws is on the menu and I seriously doubt it's YMMV as this was my first meeting with her and she didn't hesitate or ask for extra.Where is she located?

TomAssCan9
12-28-17, 17:20
Sampled miaa and I might have found the only provider I will need from here on out. Check my review in massage therapist for full details. Bbbjcimws is on the menu and I seriously doubt it's YMMV as this was my first meeting with her and she didn't hesitate or ask for extra.Yep she's the bestest!

Drummer56
12-28-17, 19:15
Sampled miaa and I might have found the only provider I will need from here on out. Check my review in massage therapist for full details. Bbbjcimws is on the menu and I seriously doubt it's YMMV as this was my first meeting with her and she didn't hesitate or ask for extra.H, what's her contact info please? TIA.