PDA

View Full Version : Backdoor Babes -Any- Esc. BP, CL, Massage, Strippers, SW, Other

Takes A Looks
02-07-15, 21:13
About 2 weeks ago, I was out on LBB taking a cruise before I had to head out the next morning. Saw A nice Caramel Complexion SW, a little on the medium side but very nice ass. I pulled up, spoke to her, she seemed nice, said her name was Mona, so I invited her in, and so we cruised up to a nearby 20 dolla admission Hotel. She got right to the point, very nice attitude, she dropped her mini skirt and bikini top and she was naked wow, very nice;) she wore no panties. She sucked Junior up and Hard BBBJ style, then she bent over and did not say a word, so I just stuck Junior in as is. Pumped her pussy, she whispered not to finish in pussy, so I slid Junior Out and sent him into a higher and tighter place, and it was tight, after a bit loosened up some, then after a while like a Skilled Pastry Chef, I sent up a nice creampie dessert. Very Nice Experience, 1. 75. I've seen her out there a few times, but this was first time picking her up.

cheapguy
02-08-15, 20:26
About 2 weeks ago, I was out on LBB taking a cruise before I had to head out the next morning. Saw A nice Caramel Complexion SW, a little on the medium side but very nice ass. I pulled up, spoke to her, she seemed nice, said her name was Mona, so I invited her in, and so we cruised up to a nearby 20 dolla admission Hotel. She got right to the point, very nice attitude, she dropped her mini skirt and bikini top and she was naked wow, very nice;) she wore no panties. She sucked Junior up and Hard BBBJ style, then she bent over and did not say a word, so I just stuck Junior in as is. Pumped her pussy, she whispered not to finish in pussy, so I slid Junior Out and sent him into a higher and tighter place, and it was tight, after a bit loosened up some, then after a while like a Skilled Pastry Chef, I sent up a nice creampie dessert. Very Nice Experience, 1. 75. I've seen her out there a few times, but this was first time picking her up.Was that 1. 75? So with the room it was 1. 95?

Takes A Looks
02-15-15, 03:44
Was that 1. 75? So with the room it was 1. 95?Yes it was 1. 95 tot.

Malvado
08-25-16, 18:57
This thread needs more activity. Ever since MRB shut down, the Intel on this is either thin or too scattered. NS is decent but hit or miss and not active enough. Most BP users can't or won't explicitly post that they do it or use codes / odd spellings that make it impossible to search for them. And of course, most refuse to "discuss services" over the phone, so you never know what you're going to get and more often than not end up disappointed.

That said, ill start by suggesting lety in van nuys. Hard to get a hold of but worth it.

KlitKomanderer
04-08-17, 18:34
Any current LA girls allow greek?

MrSweat69
04-13-17, 18:47
Pooper Trooper, that was the name she gave to herself on of my OTF back in the day. Her name is Heather, and is still around with an incall near Koreatown. Her ads pop once in a while on LC and BP. Sometimes she asked me not to pay any attention to her V and only pound her ass for one hour straight or more. Very tight and clean ass, never had any surprises. Stop seeing her after lots of drama and receiving her phone calls in the middle of the night. Paranoia and anxiety as a result of some sort of addiction. Was fun while it last. Let's keep building a list of backdoor providers in LA and OC, you got to love them!

AlhambraBoy5
11-13-17, 02:11
Met this sexy young ebony lady with a great body and ass. Does anal. Very sweet. Pm for her number.

SaltyDog
11-14-17, 22:28
Met this sexy young ebony lady with a great body and ass. Does anal. Very sweet. Pm for her number.Wow she pretty and has nice as and legs.

SaltyDog
11-14-17, 22:33
Pooper Trooper, that was the name she gave to herself on of my OTF back in the day. Her name is Heather, and is still around with an incall near Koreatown. Her ads pop once in a while on LC and BP. Sometimes she asked me not to pay any attention to her V and only pound her ass for one hour straight or more. Very tight and clean ass, never had any surprises. Stop seeing her after lots of drama and receiving her phone calls in the middle of the night. Paranoia and anxiety as a result of some sort of addiction. Was fun while it last. Let's keep building a list of backdoor providers in LA and OC, you got to love them!Is she Korean?

MrSweat69
11-15-17, 16:49
Is she Korean?No she is not, pure American beauty at its best. Back in the days! PM me if you want to exchange her info.

GimmeMoreHead
11-16-17, 18:20
Met this sexy young ebony lady with a great body and ass. Does anal. Very sweet. Pm for her number.Courtney is great. Her ass is phat and bubbly. Head game is incredible and super sloppy. Unfortunately I didn't get anal because she was scared of my size LOL. Great fuck.

AlhambraBoy5
11-16-17, 23:41
Courtney is great. Her ass is phat and bubbly. Head game is incredible and super sloppy. Unfortunately I didn't get anal because she was scared of my size LOL. Great fuck.Clear your inbox bud.

UsaDriven
12-28-17, 15:53
Met this sexy young ebony lady with a great body and ass. Does anal. Very sweet. Pm for her number.Can you pm her number.