PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Admin
04-10-02, 04:46
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

HappyGardener
04-13-02, 12:49
Any info on Pete and mabels?
Is that place on Rt. 12 near the gary airport still open?

Azil
04-14-02, 02:20
Visited P&M tonight. The women there weren't all that great. Just before I went in, there was a nice looking girl, possibly Hispanic, on the corner -- but she got into another car before I could get to her (the story of my life).

Broadway in Gary had some action tonight. I saw what might have been an attractive blonde, just south of the Marathon station south of the tracks, but she was gone when I circled -- presumably picked up. Some black girls north of the freeway, but nothing special. Broadway itself was less active there than the side streets -- I saw action on 25th both sides of Broadway, and also one on 26th -- where I've never even looked before.

Oddjob
04-20-02, 16:17
Hey Happygardener, Club Topps is still there, but I wouldn't be looking for any action. They've been raided with arrests made and Mayor King (or is it King Mayor) has made closing all of the places with easy access, a top priority and I for one, don't want to mess with the Gary PD.

Moneyshot
04-20-02, 21:36
hey guys whats up, went to p&m the other day nothing happening and they close so early. So I went over to peking spa got the half hour and told her i only had 100$ In the room for fs it was my second time there and i had the same girl (Sophia) next time I would like some one new. Hell if were payin why not try em all out. happy hunting :)

X-man
04-22-02, 10:22
HELLO OUT THERE. I KNOW IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I WROTE ANYTHING. I HAVE BEEN PRETTY BUSY PLUS THE NEW SYSTEM GAVE ME ALOT OF WORRY. I DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE GIVING OUT SOME INFO REQUIRED TO POST MESSAGES BUT I'LL BE FAITHFUL TO THIS SITE AS LONG AS IT'S FAITHFUL TO US. WENT TO PEKING SPA OVER THE WEEKEND. PAID 160 FOR FS. I DON'T GO THERE TO OFTEN SO EVERYTIME I GO I TELL THEM IT'S MY FIRST TIME AND THEY TELL ME NEXT TIME IT WILL BE 200. THE GIRL I GOT WAS VERY NICE. KIND OF OLD THOUGH. SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS IN HER MID TO LATE THIRTIES. AS WE WERE GETTING IT ON, SHE GOT VERY LOUD AND I THOUGHT SOMEONE WOULD HEAR US. SHE WAS SO GOOD THAT LICKED THE BALLS AND REACHED CLIMAX MORE THAN ONCE. WHEN I WAS DONE SHE TOLD ME SHE COULD HAVE FUCKED ME LONGER BUT I WAS DONE. I READ THE CHICAGO POSTING AND THEY REALLY PAY TOO MUCH TO GET LAID OVER THERE. I DIDN'T KNOW CHICAGO WAS SO DEAD. SO IS INDY. I HOPE THIS HELP. I ALSO HOPE THIS NEW FORMAT DOEN NOT HINDER PEOPLE FROM POSTING

Ben Dover
04-23-02, 12:40
Wow.....new forum, .....hmmm....I don't know if I like this registration crap, but hell....the board been here for us.....maybe we should picth in to keep this place kleen.

Anyway, have not been hunting for awhile. I did check out the AMP in Michiagn City, but choose to pass. Only one girl there and (she was old & nasty) she was the one who answered the door. Oh well, maybe they will get better.

Went to the place on 45th instead. The girl was better, but not by much. Did get a HJ for $20. You do dumb things when drinking....

Hey, what ever happen to Megan?? P & M just ain't the same w/o her!

Ben Dover
04-23-02, 12:43
I just noticed this.....check out the "Views" vs the "Posts", hell people, peole just don't read, post some info!!

X-man
04-23-02, 17:16
WENT TO P&M'S LAST NIGHT. WAS AROUND 10:30. THE BAR WAS CLOSING EARLY . THE LADIES WERE GIVING BJ'S IN THE BATHROOMS AND THATS OKAY WITH THE BARTENDER. I TALKED TO ONE GIRL AND SHE SAID THAT SOME OF THE GIRLS STRIP IN CAL CITY AND AT CLUB TOPS. MEGAN IS PROBABLY ONE OF THEM. ABOUT A WEEK AGO, WENT DOWN ROUTE 20 AND FOUND 2 LADIES THERE. FIRST WAS BY THE PONDAROSA AND THE OTHER WAS TOWARD KEY MARKET. BOTH LOOKED PRETTY BAD SO I PASSED. THE WEATHER HAS HAMPERED ALOT OF PEOPLE FROM LOOKING THUS POSTING. IT HAS ALWAYS ONLY BEEN A FEW WHO POSTED ANYWAY. THERE JUST DON'T SEEM TO BE ANYTHING NEW OUT THERE YET. JUST WAIT TILL IT REALLY GETS NICE OUT. THERE WILL BE TONS OF POSTING. ANOTHER GOOD PLC TO TRY IS THE LAUNDRY MAT ON STATE LINE IN HAMMOND. SAW 2 LADIES THERE BUT DIDN'T KNOW IF THEY WERE SW'S CAUSE THEY WERE WITH A BLACK MALE.

BE SAFE

X-MAN

Niblet
04-23-02, 20:25
The Details:
Took a trip to Shangri La. Girl named Michelle implied that French was spoken in the curtained lap area $50 for 3 songs. I forked over $50, during the first song she said she needed another $20, which I also forked over. By the third song it became apparent that a vigorous session of stink finger was all that would occur. Oddly enough, the dancer asked for another $20 at the end of the third song, sorry, no ticky no laundry.

Misc. Ramblings:
What is the deal with the employees occasionally looking in on the lap dances?
This place sorely needs booze, one of the girls asked me to leave and get her a bottle LOL!

My Final Thoughts:
I have spent more for less at other strip clubs, at this place I feel YMMV greatly and I will try again.

If we do not succeed, then we run the risk of failure.

Moneyshot
04-23-02, 22:22
whazzz up guys, I havent spent much time in shangrai la, some of the girls there will do bj etc. but there all out for the money thats for sure. The guy checking in on you is bullshit, that cuts down on the real fun there, but at least it is almost private and the girls nude already so thats a good start, :) I could always get fs from the club that was in the hotel across the street from there, (Delilas) Be careful & Happy Hunting!

Moneyshot
04-23-02, 22:52
is there any good place in hammond, what st. would there be sw?

Dougie
04-25-02, 20:29
Where is P&M's. I don't get up to Gary too often but I would visit more often if I knew where the action was. I am primarily interested in black and hispanic girls, asians in a pinch though.

Azil
04-26-02, 00:05
Pete & Mabel's is at the corner of Broadway and Euclid in East Chicago.

AsianRob
04-27-02, 12:06
On Thurday around 3pm, I picked up a black SW near the Ponderosa on 20. She was in her late twenties, maybe early thirties. I'd rate her a 7. She wasn't skin and bones, like most of the girls. Did half&half for $50. She took her time and rode me good. After I popped my cork, she even cleaned me up nice. Sorry guys, but I'm terrible with remembering names. I prefer asian girls, but anything goes when the monster wakes.

Anyone know where I could find some asian SW?

Dougie
04-27-02, 17:11
So which motel is a good one to take the girls to in the area around P&M's and the Ponderosa?? Are these places hourly or are they "regular" motels? The "monster" is getting restless.

Azil
04-28-02, 14:43
Dougie:

I don't know of any motels near P&M -- I've always gone to nearby apartments with the girls -- quality varies, but I've never felt unsafe and never heard of anybody having a problem. Car sex is also a possibility. I've heard of BJs in the restrooms, but I've never experienced it, seen it, or had it offered to me.

I've never done anything in the vicinity of the Ponderosa, but I understand that the Royal Inn (across from Shangri-La) is a possibility -- can anyone else provide details on that?

I was in that area last night and saw one rather sorry-looking black SW. The weather sucked, of course.

Dougie
04-28-02, 16:47
While on the subject, just what sort of place it P&M's, a bar, stripjoint or what? Is the action inside or outside the bar. Inquiring minds need to know.

Oddjob
04-30-02, 15:33
P & M's is a bar and the action is inside. Outside may be subject to LE scrutination. Just like everything that we do, we've got somebody looking over our shoulders......

Dougie
05-01-02, 20:40
P&M's is a strip club or just a bar full of ******?? Sorry, I am just full of questions and like to have good info. Are the girls black, white, hispanic or other?? Also, what are some other good ***** bars and/or strip clubs in the area to visit. BTW, I am white and prefer the black and hispanic girls for sex.

Scooter
05-02-02, 07:39
Hey Everyone! Thought I'd finally try to post since the new format. Well, have been crusing Hammond before and after work and have had real no sucess. I have only seen a few very nasty women out. The only excpetion was last week on my way into work (very early) around 5:00 AM, I found this drunk blond stumbling down Calumet AVE by the White Castle (the one off of Chicago AVE). She had a decent body and from a distance she looked ok. Well she stuck her thumb out so I picked her up. HEr face was sort fo rough (typical Hammond barfly) but she had a real decent body. Got a very good BBBJ for $20. She offered FS for $25 but I had no place to go to and I am not real comfortable doing that in my car. I had to laugh when she took out the pint bottle of peppermint schnapps out of her purse. A real pleasent sensation on one's member . Hope everyone else is having better hunting than me. Good Luck. Maybe things will be better after the election next Tuesday.

--Scooter

gforce
05-02-02, 13:14
Hi. I'm new to the board, if I understand this board, here is where you say what people and places to avoid and what places to go to. Great, that has a lot of power.

Beware of ripoffs...
Several people over the years, have been thrown out of Industrial strip after the 1st of 3 dances, and the girl keeps all the money, this is a ripoff between the dancer and bouncer. get the dancers name and post it so we all can avoid her.

Bad lap dances at Deja vu , to much space between me and the dancer. No liquor.

Shangra La has good dances, I here, a bit pricey.

X-man
05-02-02, 17:19
THIS MORNING I DECIDED TO TRAVEL TO ALL THE SPOTS I KNOW JUST TO SEE HOW MUCH ACTION THERE WAS OUT THERE. I STARTED WITH STATE LINE IN HAMMOND AND SAW 2 BLACK SW'S THAT WAS ABOUT A 2&4. I KEPT GOING CAUSE LE WAS IN THE AREA. I THEN WENT TO BROADWAY AND FOUND 4 SW'S THERE 2 BY 42ND AND 2 BY THE BUDGET HOTEL. THE ONES ON 42ND WAS BLACK AND WHITE. I HAD THE WHITE GIRL BEFORE. SHE DID A THREESOME WITH ONE OF HER GIRLS WITH ME. THE BLACK GIRL I NEVER SAW BEFORE. I JUST KEPT GOING UNTIL I ENDED UP ON ROUTE 20 BY THE PONDEROSA NOTHING THERE AND NOTHIN BY THE MOTEL EITHER. AFTER THAT I WENT BY BROADWAY IN EAST CHICAGO AND SAW NOTHIN THERE. I THEN WENT BY THE HOUSE OF A SW AND GOT SERVICE FROM HER FOR 40 BUCKS. SO OUT OF ALL THOSE PLACES I HAD A CHANCE TO BE WITH SEVERAL LADIES BUT I FINALLY GOT WHAT I WANT. SO SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND. I PLAN ON GOING BY P&M'S TONITE.

HAPPY HUNTING GUYS

Moneyshot
05-03-02, 23:01
whats up guys: I went to this AMP in EC this wed. around 10:00pm cant remember the girls name she wanted 140$ for FS I told her I had 100$ cute, looked young [so it was on ] good massage also :)
She also ask me for my phone # whats up with that? Nothing was happening at p&m earlier that night so I had to spend the $$$ :( happy hunting and careful with the LE.

gforce
05-05-02, 01:56
DANGER TO ALL

POST-TRIBUNE ARTICLE ABOUT LE ON PAGE A5 OF SATURDAY'S PAPER.

Maybe hobbyist should avoid that entire area of Gary.

navy
05-06-02, 19:27
I visited Industrial Strip a few weeks ago. A lot of good looking dancers and body types to chose from. the dances for three songs are 50 (1 topless 2 nude), 40 for 2 (1 topless 1 nude) or 20 for 1 topless. that said i had the 50 dollar dance she was nude for all three. I guess this depends on the girl.
Now, I read in an earlier post about being thrown out after 1 dance of a 3 song set. they do enforce the rules of no touching of a girls crouch, no kissing anywhere,no sucking anywhere, and no pinching or biting. Unless you have pre arranged this with the dancer for any of the Above and she agrees, they will most likly throw you out. what some girls will allow varies greatly. some won't get close enought for you to touch much and other will allow more than the rules allow, but if caught by the bouncer you still broke the rules. you just take your chances in this kind of establishment. Dont ask for sex unless she brings it up or the results may be the same as above.

Dougie
05-06-02, 20:36
So what is the name of the AMP in East Chicago and where is it?? And what is the deal with LE in the area, sort of nebulous post earlier that really didn't say anything. Are they doing stings in the area or just fucking with guys who pick up SWs?

Jonny
05-06-02, 22:53
Peking Spa in East Chicago on Macoun - a block west of Indianapois Blvd, a half block north of Chicago ave.

gforce
05-07-02, 05:09
Navy, I agree, Ind Strip had the rules written down on plaquards on each table. In the blueball room we were swapping stories....AFTER you give the dancer your money, she starts to rattle off a list of more rules. during a dance one dancer bounced down so hard on a guy's //// it got pinched and he moved it, she called the bouncer. (she did not seemed interested in dancing anyway.) He was out of the rest of his money, someone said that it happens often and it is a scam. Another one is she drinks her drink real fast.

This week we visited clubs and talked to dancers about ethnics, there is a real serious problem with only a very few of the dancers. Other dancers had no problem at all. Therefore I edited my original post accordingly.
The dancers said if you talk to them right and treat them right that they have no problem at all with being equally fair to everyone. There were some holdouts who said "What is wrong with taking their money and not giving the same treatment to everyone. Of course it is wrong, causes all sorts of hell ! ALL customers want the same thing, and it should be made clear by the dancer BEFORE THE CUSTOMER SPENDS HIS MONEY that SHE has a problem with his ethnics and cannot be an equal opportunity provider.

LE is active in Miller tonight, watch for slow moving cars behind you.
BE CAREFUL AND GOOD HUNTING.

Dougie
05-07-02, 20:57
Thanks, Jonny. I found it, as well as the Singapore Spa on Yahoo's yellow pages. I assume the Singapore will provide full service also, is that correct.

I was unable to locate Pete and Mabels in the yellow pages, though. I did scroll through the maps and fine Euclid and noticed it also runs north and south and doesn't intersect Broadway. There must be another Broadway I have yet to locate on the map. Online maps suck anyway, I will get a paper one at a gas station this weekend before going on the prowl. I plan to head up friday pm and try to turn up some action, maybe stay the night.

I was wondering something about Pete and Mabels, what is the racial/ethenic makeup of the girls and of the customers?? If all the girls are white then I won't waste my time. If all the customers are black and will throw a white boy in the lake then I will also not waste my time nor my exceptional swimming abilities. Any feedback on this.

Also, I did locate a copy of saturday's Chi Tribune, as there is no such thing as the Post-Tribune. No mention of anything of interest to me on page A5. Is gforce bullshitting us or should I keep looking and try to turn up a copy of the Post??

Azil
05-07-02, 21:45
Dougie:

There is a Broadway in East Chicago that runs east-west. To get to P&M from Chicago, take the skyway to Cline and Cline to the Michigan Avenue exit, exit south, go through one light, and then Euclid is about the third street on your left. One short block and you're there.

The Post-Tribune is Gary's paper.

Azil

Ben Dover
05-08-02, 10:15
Hey Dougie....

P & M has all types of women. Its mostly black, but you will see a few white and hispanics there. The average is about a "3" or "4", but on a busy night you may find a gem. If you do, ACT FAST...she won't last long.

The place looks (and smells) nasty, but its more bark than bite. If you keep to yourself and act cool, you won't have any problems.

In the old form, us regulars, used to post set-by-set instruction.

Walk in the place, get a drink and sit in the back. If you sit at the bar, expect a nasty crack-hoe to sit next to you and bug you for drinks.

Get you drink, find the chic you want and sit next to her. SHE will make the first move, I guarantee it.....

Prices are about 25 for a BJ and 40 for FS. There is no nearby hotel so you have to get busy in your car or go to her place.

(Remeber the garage?)

At Singapore Spa, the women are older and all I ever got (or wanted) was a HJ.

I keep meaning to try the place in Michigan City, I think you could get FS there.

All you readers who have not posted, start sharing some info.

This summer there was a major ring busted in CP and we never reported a word about it.

START SHARING AND LETS FIND SOME NEW HUNTING GROUNDS!

HappyGardener
05-08-02, 10:30
I tried looking at www.post-trib.com for an archive of that article but no luck.

I have had FS offered to me by the place in Michigan City, but last visit was last summer. Elkhart spas have also offered me FS. Look under South Bend Board. thanks from all us Chicago people for your postings. I keep having to go West for business trips so haven't had an oppurtunity to do a RT. 20 trip in awhile.

Beaver Hunter
05-09-02, 07:13
There's a place just over the Mich border. Take 80/94 into Mich then exit #12 north (which is 12 miles into Mich) then at the light turn left. about a mile or so down on the right hand side there's a massage parlor. Got a great looking girl for hj. Didn't try anything else but I'm sure I could of gotten more. Let me know if anybody else tries it.

Ben Dover
05-09-02, 08:58
when did you got to the place on 80/94 exit 12? i thought it closed down about two years ago.

Dougie
05-09-02, 19:22
Thanks Azil and Ben. I gforce an apology, I went to the library and found the issue of the Post-Tribune he referred to. I guess for some reason (duh) I was thinking that he meant it was a CHICAGO newspaper. Found the article in question, hopefully they have weeded the worst of the assholes from the police force (yeah, right). If they got rid of all the assholes there would be nothing left but rookie metermaids.

Hey Ben, you said P&M's was mostly black, do you mean just the girls or both the customers and the girls?? Seriously, I am pretty white, blue eyes and everything, so I don't want any trouble with black guys that have a problem with a white guy fucking THEIR women. I really would rather fuck black and hispanic women though, they are better in the sack than white women. Kind of hard to tell from the posts whether you guys are black, white or whatever so my perspective on the subject is limited.

My plan is to drive up tomorrow pm while it is still light out and have a look around the area. Hell, I might just find what I am looking for early on. If not then I will scope out P&M's.

If all else fails I will give the Peking Spa a try. I deduce from the posts that FS is available, if somewhat pricey. IMHO, AMPs are generally somewhat out of my price range although I do make an occasional trip just for something different.

Azil
05-09-02, 20:09
The crowd at P&M is mixed. I'm a white, middle-aged businessman and nobody has ever hassled me there.

Azil

Beaver Hunter
05-10-02, 09:07
Den Dover, It's been awhile. .. haven't had time to drive up there. Do you know for sure it's closed now?

Ben Dover
05-10-02, 13:31
Yeah, I'm pretty sure its closed down. They use to have a billboard sign on 80/94, but it been taken down for a couple years. I drove by where the amp used to be, but its closed.

Has anyone tried the truck stops in Gary? A while back someone posted there were girls around a couple Truck Stops off the tollway.

Can you meet them without a cb? Do they only service truckers?

Broadway was dead yesterday, but there was an accident by the Budegt Motel so lots of LE was about.

HappyGardener
05-10-02, 17:37
The AMP you are looking for is closed down. I got a ticket at that exit last year (Spring of 2001) looking for it in the dark. I looped around a couple of times not paying attention to that car that was following me. A cop finally pulled me over for rolling thru a stop sign. Asked what i was doing going in circles. Told him i always get confused on East and West 94. He asked if I was looking for the AMP! Then told me it closed down in 2000 sometime.

Dougie
05-11-02, 12:55
Thanks, Azil. I was going to drive up last night but I got stuck at work and was too tired and it was too late to drive up and still look the area over before it got dark. I do always like to scope out an unfamiliar scene while it is light out. The weather sucks today, probably won't be much street action but i still may come up and give P&M's a try. At worst I will have to go for the AMP but I prefer SWs and bar ******. Much more cost effective. Maybe catch up to you guys one of these days. Later.

X-man
05-12-02, 09:45
WHATS UP GUYS. I KNOW I HAVE NOT BEEN TO ACTIVE LATELY BUT THE WEATHER HAS BEEN PRETTY BAD AND I'M SURE MOST OF HAS JOBS. I'M THINKING THATS WHY NW INDIANA HAS BEEN SO INACTIVE. I WAS CRUISING DOWN CALUMET AVE. AND SAW A WHITE SW STANDING ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD WERE THERE WAS CONSTUCTION GOING ON. IT WAS RAINING AND I ASKED IF SHE NEEDED A RIDE. SHE GOT IN AND SAID SHE WAS WAITING ON A RIDE THAT NEVER CAME. SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS HUNGRY AND NEEDED SOME SMOKES. SHE ASKED FOR 20 BUCKS. I TOLD HER SHE WOULD HAVE TO WORK FOR IT. SO SHE SAID SHE WILL BLOW ME FOR 25 I SAID OKAY. WE PARKED AND DID OUR BUSINESS AND I LEFT. BELIEVE ME WHEN THE WEATHER IS BETTER WE WILL HAVE MORE PUSSY THAN WE CAN DEAL WITH. JUST BE PATIENT AND THIS BOARD WILL BLOW UP.

HAPPY HUNTING

X-MAN

Dougie
05-12-02, 14:47
Finally made it up there yesterday afternoon. Cruised Broadway all the way from Merrillville to 4th Street in Gary, no action at all which was not too surprising since it was during the day and the weather was awful. Drove over to EC and located the Peking Spa but did not enter. I'll save that one for another day.

Finally arrived at P&M's around 5:00 in the afternoon. There were four girls there when I arrived, three black and one white, none better than a 4 IMHO. I sat at the bar and had a beer, a skinny black girl came over and asked me for $1 for the jukebox, which I forked over. Then another of the black girls asked me outright if I was looking for some company and that she was available. She had a nice ass but was not too pretty in the face and was acting kind of crazy so I assumed she was a crack *****. The white girl, whom I had assumed to be the bartender, then came around and sat down. She also inquired if I was looking for some company but she was kind of heavy and I really didn't want a white girl anyway. As time went on a few more girls came trailing in for a total of seven, four black, two white and one ??. I was just getting ready to leave, planning to stop by the AMP, and was heading out the door when one of the other black girls asked me to sit down. I complied and she proceeded to inform me that she gives the best blow job I could ever hope for. Another of the black girls, a young looking one with a medium build asked if I was dating. I said maybe but that now I needed to leave and would be back later. They really did not want me to go and as I left the young one followed me into the parking lot. Seeing her in the daylight she was not bad looking in the face and was a little bigger than I really prefer but not overly fat. Better than skin and bones though. She offered FS for $50 so I decided to go for it. Turned out to be a good move, she gave enthusiastic head, had nice meaty tits, a good pussy and an apartment nearby. I left quite satisfied and even made it back home before dark.

A little word for anyone heading up from Valpo or from south of Crown Point. I-65 and US 30 is under construction and traffic is a REAL cluster fuck. And lots of LE fishing for those double fines for speeding in a construction zone. I dreaded heading back south after what I saw on my way through earlier, a real backup, but by the late afternoon it had cleared up for the most part and I greased right through. I'll hope for better weather next weekend and give the street scene another try. If not it looks like P&M's is a regular producer so I will not have to head home unsatisfied.

SouthBurbs
05-14-02, 10:35
Took a cruise down Hohman, State Line, and Calumet last night and it was pretty dead ... although I did stumble across a line of cars intermixed with black and whites on Fayette which seemed a little strange ... perhaps a sting in progress? Anyway, just an FYI.

stevealluna
05-14-02, 21:45
Stopped by P&M's a few times in the month or so around 10 pm and they were closed both times. Do they always close early? Might have been just bad luck when i checked it out. Thank you

X-man
05-15-02, 09:40
P&M'S WILL CLOSE EARLY IF THERE IS NO BUSINESS IN THE PLACE. IT IS ALSO CLOSED ON SUNDAY. I JUST WANT TO WARN YOU THAT SOMETIMES THEY PUT INDERCOVER COPS IN THERE TO GET THE DRUG PUSHERS ANS SW'S. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I WAS MISTAKEN FOR ONE ONCE AND THE BLACK GIRL WORKING THE BAR TOLD PEOPLE NOT TO FUCK WITH ME. AFTERGOIN BACK DID I GET SOME ACTION

wantasians
05-16-02, 00:10
Can anyone give me the address for P&M's. I saw an earlier post on how to get there but remain a little confused. What road is it on? Thanks!

HappyGardener
05-16-02, 10:12
X-Man:
Typing in all caps is the same as yelling or shouting at someone. please try using your lowere case letters when posting.

Antonio
05-16-02, 12:05
I'm new to this board, but I've been an occasional contributor (handle="Smokey") to the Chicago BD. I've been a regular at Peking (visited more than 20 times) for over a year now, and more than willing to share info on specific girls. My favorites are Jay and Liza (not the most recent one but Liza from last spring), but Mickey and Kathy have been fun too. I think Kathy (who is there now) must be approaching burnout, having been indoors for almost four straight months with only a glimpse at the sky to go to the hairdresser's. That's a lot of male members to have incorporated orally and genitally. So I'd go with Nancy if I were going there today. I believe the other two are Mary and Suzie, but if I haven't been there in about a month so the lineup may have changed. Please post update on the lineup if you can.

X-man
05-16-02, 13:27
I KNOW ALL ABOUT YELLING. I TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT'S MY TRADE MARK. I DON'T THINK PEOPLE REALLY CARE ABOUT ME TYPING IN CAPS. I HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS. MY ? IS ARE WE HERE TO WORRY ABOUT CAPITAL LETTERS OR TO GET LAID.I'M NOT SLAMMING OR GETTING AN ATITUDE I'M JUST HERE TO SHARE AND GET LAID. BY THE WAY HAS ANYONE READ THE HAMMOND TIMES TODAY. IN THE LOCAL SECTION THERE WAS A BIG PROSTITUTION STING ON STATE LINE AND NETTED 11 GUYS AND POSTED ALL THERE INFO. BE CAREFUL GUYS

Phil McCracken
05-16-02, 13:28
I'm new to this board also. However, no stranger to the northwest Indiana SW scene. Consequently, I've haven't seen or heard anything about a "club" called Wigglers which is located on Summer street about 3 long blocks east of Indianapolis Blvd in Hammond. The "club" used to be known as Capers and offered FS. and even included a seperate area of "private booths" where anything could be had for a fee. Also, I tried to find the address for Pete and Mabels but apparently, there's no listing in the yellow pages. Can anyone tell me what time they are open? Also, can anyone tell me where I can find some SW action during the day? Thanks.......

Ben Dover
05-16-02, 14:25
This is not good. (The Times article today.)

HAMMOND -- One by one, men stopped the blonde walking down State Line Avenue on Wednesday, asking for sex or drugs only to be led away to jail.

Dressed in blue jeans, a ratty red sweat shirt and black T-shirt, a Hammond police officer strolled up and down State Line Avenue as police armed with video and audio surveillance equipment tracked her every move and conversation. Once a man stopped and offered to exchange money for sexual favors or drugs, 15 officers would swarm in, arrest him, impounded his vehicle, take his picture and place him in a patrol wagon.

"We just want to get the message out to the people in the community that we're not going to tolerate (prostitution). This is not going to happen anymore," Hammond Detective Sgt. Paul Dancer said. "We hope in conducting an operation such as this, it will make potential customers think twice about coming to Hammond to find a prostitute. It is very unfortunate that married males are coming into our city, soliciting prostitutes and possibly taking deadly diseases back home to their spouses."

Not everyone who was arrested tried to solicit the undercover officer for sex.

Police said Edmund Szefc, 67, of Chicago, gave the undercover officer $20, asking her to buy some crack cocaine for him.

Richard Setmeyer, 54, of Chicago, right, is being led into a Hammond patrol wagon Wednesday after he was arrested on a charge of patronizing a prostitute on State Line Avenue in Hammond. (Tracy Albano / The Times)

Police said William Baker, 63, of 6548 Monroe Ave., Hammond, told the undercover female officer that he was an undercover cop and ordered her to get into the vehicle with him. Impersonating an officer is a felony.

Police said Rudolph Kitchen, 54, of 314 157th St., Calumet City, was prepared to have sex in his van, despite the fact his 3-year-old grandson was asleep in the back seat.

Dancer said the sting showed that a woman simply walking down the street, minding her own business was presumed to be a prostitute. He said each day there are women who are degraded as they walk down State Line Avenue to the downtown district by men who think every woman walking that route is a prostitute.

State Line Avenue resident Ralph Arndt, 64, stood outside his home and watched as police made their arrests.

"I'm glad to see this, I wish they could do it more often," Arndt said of the sting. "I see (the hookers) up and down and try to call the police each time I see one. I've lived here 18 years, it used to be quiet, but right after they tore down the strip, it got real bad out here."

Bond was set at $1,000 for Indiana residents and $2,000 for those from Illinois. In addition to being charged with Class A misdemeanors, the men's vehicles were impounded at a cost of $100 each.

Hope the didn't get one of us.

X-Man....stop yelling. Its not enough that you fill this board with tons of info, you gotta keep your voice down. (kidding, ya know!)

Those of you looking for P & M....go to East Chicago and find the old steelworkers union hall, its across the street.

trainbum17
05-16-02, 15:17
I used to live in NW indiana.......so i still read the papers! Be careful, guys! I have never seen a paper actually publish pictures of stings in progress....what the hell has happened to the presumption of innocance? anyhoo, you can follow these links from the Hammond Times *(they published the pics!) and the Gary Post-Tribune:

http://www.thetimesonline.com/index.pl/articleadvert4?id=18925082

http://www.post-trib.com/cgi-bin/pto-story/news/z1/05-16-02_z1_news_14.html

Happy (and safe) Hunting
train

Gary Man
05-16-02, 18:29
regarding wiggles: it's just a strip club. not too many dancers, but the beers are cheap. u can only get a private dance in the back room. perhaps if you get friendly with one of the dancers something can be arranged afterward. you'd probably have to invest a lot of time and money and this would depend on the dancer. i see a lot of guys in there spending big bucks hanging with the dancers. i haven't had any success though, perhps someone else has. i usually go there before visiting Peking.

stevealluna
05-16-02, 20:27
Regarding LE stings that posters are talking about. keep in mind YOUR RIGHTS. heres a link to a site with very good info.

http://www.*********.net/guides/aclu-busted.html

This site has info that is very helpful

excellent client & escort guide

Dougie
05-16-02, 21:19
On the bright side of things, I guess it is good to see that the frigging police are STILL stupid enough to think that they are going to "stamp out prostitution", especially in an area like NW Indiana. I guess they have to "make an example" of a few poor sods to keep the tax tit producing that green milk.

On another note, it sounds like the Peking Spa generally has a pretty good number of girls on staff and available. Are they all asian or are there girls from other races/ethenic groups?? What is the asking/going rate for FS in this place?? Do they price by the hour, half hour or what?? I am heading up this saturday, will try to be at P&M's around 5-6pm or so my worm can catch the early birds. Later.

Jonny
05-17-02, 00:59
Peking Spa charges $60 for the hour. An additional $140 will get you FS - so it's not cheap, but a lot cheaper than callng an escort service.

The girls are all Asian there.

Antonio
05-17-02, 11:07
I've never paid a house fee for Peking--rather, you're asked to come up with one lump sum after being conducted into the girl's boudoir. She'll ask for $200, but if you say you want just 40 minutes (which may come down to 60 anyhow), you can be served FS for $170-180 (includes scrub-down shower, massage, body rubbing, covered BJ, & main course). All the girls are Asian, mostly Korean, though occasionally Japanese or Philippina. Command of English varies greatly--unfortunately, varies directly with age of masseuse.

sweder999
05-17-02, 23:26
How's the action @ P&Ms been lately?

Thanks

Beaver Hunter
05-18-02, 08:13
drove down calumet, hohman, and stateline this mourning around 5:30am on my way home from work. Nothing out at all!!! :(

Flashman
05-19-02, 10:58
great site, keep it coming.

any word on action in or near the casinos?

I have kept my eyes open but no luck so far. Is it worthwhile, especially if P&M is dead?

Dougie
05-19-02, 16:15
Made the pilgrimage to EC yesterday to visit the Peking Spa. Got a great massage, satisfying FS and ANOTHER great massage afterwards from an attractive Korean girl named Suzy. I am not a tit man, preferring a great ass and set of legs, but she did have a nice rack, especially for an oriental girl. I guess being my first time they had to go the route with the "house fee" up front followed by the coy negotiating in the room with the girl after the massage. All in all, not a bad deal. I guess if one were on a budget they could go for the massage at Peking Spa and then look elsewhere for pussy but it is difficult to say no to a pretty oriental girl, especially after she has been playing with your dick.

Cruised Broadway, saw one fat-assed BSW around 20th street, just north of the tracks.

Was going to head back for a second go-around at P&M's later in the day but instead decided to just head home.

Phil McCracken
05-20-02, 16:08
Hey Dougie, can you provide a cost breakdown for FS at the Peking?

Thank you...

Dougie
05-20-02, 19:26
Confirming Jonny's earlier report, they get a $60 "house fee" for one hour, which gets you a rub-down shower and a massage. FS will cost you an extra $140, I tried to negotiate it down, but no luck. I guess I could have settled for 40 minutes and saved a few $ but why bother. You get more than a quick slam-bam from these girls, worth the extra $ over the SWs or the crew at P&M's. Like I said earlier, I guess you could go on the cheap, get a massage only and leave to find pussy elsewhere, but I doubt if this would endear you to the girls working there and before long they might not let you in the place.

BlueLine
05-21-02, 20:03
Hello All,

FYI I was having lunch at the Ponderosa on US20 and Ripley (east of Miller) today when as I was leaving a white service provider drove into the parking lot driving a old beat up car looking for customers. If I wasn't "on the job" I'd of been with her. She went over to where the trucks park near the resturant and one of the drivers got in with her.

BL

secsvr
05-22-02, 00:23
I cruize alot, it helps me clear my head. I also travel alot, and this site helps me out tremendously!!! Everytime it has been right on. As I write this post I feel as if i just discovered that the earths core was filled with ice cream ( if you know porter county you will understand the anology).

In absoulute fear of being marked as a "john" the rest of my life the SW scene is done. Last week while cruizing Melton, I saw three stings. One at the hotel accross from shangrala, another in the parking lot accross the street and the last in the ponderosa parking lot. Broadway is dead, and that story about the girl in hammond being an undercover cop made me sick of it...so be it, DONE!!!

Anyway, I love the sex industry, every last bit of it. So tonight I drove around sulking that my favorite passtimes is something I have to give up. My cruize landed me in Valpariaiso, YEP I SAID VALPO. I work around this area so I am aware of new business comming up in the area, espically AMP's!!!! Driving North on Calumet, on the West side of the road, I saw what looked like a korean flag (in black and white) on a glowing sign saying KINGS MASSAGE (or somthing with king and massage) There was a neon sign in the window, it glowed OPEN. It was about 945, why would a massage parlor be open this late and have asian referances to it, only one thing I could think of.

So I had a few bills, in my pocket, little room before you get in ( just like any other AMP) had a sign saying 70 per hour. Not the cheapest, but worth a try. Got a girl named "sunny" not perfec tt, but thin early to mid 30's big ta'ta's for an asian. She came to the door with a revealing shirt and little shorts, I knew I hit the jack pot.

Gave good massage, nothing to write home about, but no rush to it. While it was going on she let me play with her tits and ass, and every so often would give my nips a little bite.

Just before I was done, the towel came off, and with out hessitation just a simple "you take care of me, right" and a nod back from me she went to town. She wouldnt give a real BJ, but would lick it, and let me play with her ass and pussy the whole time.

I didnt ask for FS but I am sure I could have gotten it. Like I have never been sure before. I have been to alot of these places, all around the country never have I been sure like this before.

My taking care of her was two jackson's. She was happy, I was happy and I am more than extatic to let everyone else on this board know, VALPO HAS ITS OWN AMP!!!!! This is, funny because, we cannot even buy fuck mags, or rent dirty movies in this town. Hense, my first referance.

OCTraveler
05-23-02, 13:09
Coming into the Chicago area for business next week ... is P&M's ok for a "middle aged bald white guy" (me)??? Am I venturing into the "unsafe zone"? Love my hobby...but also love my safety! Thanks!

Ben Dover
05-23-02, 15:45
You da man SECSVR!!

Can't wait to try this new hunting ground.

How would you rate (1-10) you new asian honey?

Dougie
05-23-02, 19:51
OCTraveler, I too, being a middle aged bald white guy, approached P&M's with some degree of trepidation. Turned out to be perfectly safe. About half the customers in there fit the description, with varying degrees of follicular activity.

If you are out to make a day of it, hit the Peking Spa early in the day, they open at 9:00 am, then save up some more c-men for P&M's later on.

dh0507
05-24-02, 14:51
How old are the girls at P&m? What is the usual charge? I am a 22 year old male, do you think I can have a good time?

OCTraveler
05-28-02, 15:00
Dam.....finally made it to M&P's yesterday at 5 p.m. - placed was closed (a bar that takes a holiday off???). Will probably be back tonight ... anybody know anything about the strip club in Romeoville (and NO I didn't make the name of this "village" up!)

X-man
05-28-02, 16:56
HELLO GUYS

HAVE NOT BEEN OUT MUCH BUT I DID VISIT P&M'S THE OTHER DAY. SAW A REALLY NICE LATINO THERE WHO WAS SO FINE I DIDN'T THINK SHE WAS A SW BUT AFTER A WHILE OF STARING SHE SAT NEXT TO ME AND ASKED ME TO BUY HER A DRINK. SHE WANTED HARD ALCOHOL BUT I BOGHT HER A BEER. WE SAT AND TALKED FOR A WHILE AND SHE FINALLY TOLD ME SHE WAS DATING AND SHE WANTED 50 BUCKS FOR A 1/2 HOUR FS DEAL. SHE EVEN HAD HER OWN PLACE. MAN THE PUSSY WAS SLAMMIN. SHE WAS THE BEST I HAVE HAD THIS YEAR. SHE SAID SHE NORMALLY WORKS OUT THE CLUBS BUT THE WEATHER HAS BEEN HURTING THEM TOO. IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE HAS WENT DEAD. GARY IS JUST AS BAD AS HAMMOND NOW. HAVE NOT BEEN ON ROUTE 20 IN A WHILE. ANY ACTION THERE. HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING GOOD LUCK.

Member #4828
05-28-02, 19:17
Hi guys.

First time posting here after lurking for too long. I'm extremely interested in Latina and Indian SW, escorts, etc. X-Man, any idea what the name of your latina was at P &M's? Also, what time of day did you see her?

Thanks for all your posts everybody. I hope to be adding my own real soon.

Member #4242
05-28-02, 21:37
To the question by OCtraveller on stripclub in Romeoville - the stripclub is on route 53 and called CrazyRock. I went a few times about 4 years back and it was only air dances for $5. they do have a stage and a couple of poles. Being more interested in lap and grind, i have not visited this club again.

The site Stripclublist.com is a good source of information.

Desi

X-man
05-28-02, 23:00
THE GIRLS NAME WAS CYNTHIA, SHE DIDN'T HAVE MUCH OF AN ACCENT BUT SHE SPEAKS GOOD SPANISH IN BED. I WAS THERE AROUND 9:30 AND I TALK TO HER AT AROUND 10. I HAVE A FEW GIRLS ON THE SIDE FOR THOSE DAYS WERE IT IS NOT PRODUCTIVE. I SUGGEST YOU GUYS GET THE GIRLS ADDRESS AND # FOR THOSE LONELY NITES

OCTraveler
05-29-02, 00:44
Finally made it to P&M's...what a trip! Actually saw Mabel sitting in the corner....sat down at the bar, and within 45 seconds a black girl approaches me - "Wanna blow job?" Said "maybe later" ... withnin 5 minutes she was gone with another guy.

As for the selection/clienltele... 3-4 girls there ranging from 1-6

OCTraveler
05-29-02, 00:56
oops...sorry ...

Back to P&M's - Tanytia (black girl bit heavy with large tits and a very nice ass) sits down to me and we begin chatting; never really offered her services; when I was getting ready to split, I told her that if she wanted to join me my car was outside, if not ...

Sure enough ... out she comes and offers me f/s for $50. After stopping to buy condoms (she doesn't carry them because her b/f checks her purse and he doesn't know her profession!!!) we drive to a place that she has to use (pays the guy who lives there to use it in the afternoon).

As for the sex...wow! A near GFE! Multiple positions ... anything goes ... she seemed to enjoy it almost as much as me.

As I said before...WHAT A TRIP!

Ben Dover
05-29-02, 07:49
You guys seem to be having better luck at P & M that me these days. I stopped by yesterday and it was rather dry....only a couple of chunky crack hoes & the white bartender. I decieded to "pass".

Interesting, some dude sat down next to me and kept bugging me to buy drugs.

I know they (drugs and dealers)are all over that place, but of all the times I have been there, this is the first time a guy was really pushing me to buy drugs.

As always in that place, JUST ACT COOL & YOU WILL BE OKAY.

Damn, I miss Megan!!!

mg72
05-29-02, 13:07
Hey everyone I'm new to this area and I was looking for some strip clubs that can be a little more "customer friendly" I have no problem being generous to the ladies if they will take care of me. Can anyone help me out?

X-man
05-29-02, 20:32
WENT TO P&M TODAY THE BAR WAS RATHER EMPTY. THERE WAS ABOUT 3 GIRLS THERE INCLUDING THE BARTENDER. THE WHITE GIRL THAT DOES THE BARTENDING IS A REAL ASSHOLE. SHE KICKED A GUY OUT WHO WOULDN'T GIVE HER ANY PLAY. THERE IS A BLACK GIRL THAT DRESSES REALLY NICE IN THERE. SHE ALWAYS CARRIES A PHONE AND PAGER. ALWAYS ASKING FOR A DRINK. I REALLY THINK THAT SHE'S A MAN. SHE HAS A SLIGHT FACIAL HAIR PROBLEM AND I THINK AN ADAM APPLE. LEFT THE BAR WITHOUT GETTING ANY ACTION WHEN I SPOTTED A REGULAR OF THE BAR STANDING ON THE END OF EUCLID BY SOME APTS. SHE GAVE ME A NICE BJ FOR 20 BUCKS. TOLD ME THAT 3 GIRLS THAT WORK THE BAR STAYS IN THESE APT. SAID TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR ANYTIME. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I GOT SERVICE OUT THESE APTS. THE FRONT APTS FACING THE STREETS HAS ONE GIRL I'VE BEEB SERVICED BY AND THERE IS A BROKE DOWN FENCE THAT LEADS TO THE OTHER APTS CONNECTED TO THE FRONT WHITE APTS. THATS WERE YOU CAN FIND THEM AFTER THE BAR HOURS AND ON SUNDAYS. HOPE THIS HELPS

X-MAN

Member #4242
05-29-02, 21:26
To MG72,

Club Tops - kind of run down, no liquor license, so need to settle for juice or pop. If I remember correctly 3 dances were for 40 or 50.

Ask the girl straight up after the first dance what you want, You might like it. Oh also, as you walk to get the dance, yes unzip yoursel and position your dick well.

The girls are not that great in looks. the club is on route 20 past the Gary airport.

Desi

Ben Dover
05-29-02, 22:05
I really hate that white bar tender at P & M. She so ugly & nasty that no amount of beers will fix it. And she has an attitude like she's all that....

Anyway, I think Club Tops has been busted a couple of time. If you notice, they have closed circuit cameras watching the parking lot. Also they have large bars and locks on the doors. Like its a barrackade or something like that.

I've been there a few times, but it kinda freaks me out.

I am not a racisit, but I get the fealing its not very white friendly in that place (I could be wrong, please correct me if I am!)

I got a lap dance, but the bouncer keep chekcing in on us every few minutes.

Its nothing I can put a finger on, but I just don't like the place.

X-man
05-30-02, 19:16
I HAVE BEEN TO CLUB TOPS SEVERAL TIMES OVER THE UEARS. I HAVE SEEN PLENTY OF OTHER WHITE GUYS IN THERE. THE GIRLS REALLY LIKE WHITE GUYS THERE BECAUSE THEY ARE USE TO THEM COMING IN FROM TRUCK STOPS. THE TRUCKERS USE TO GO THERE ALL THE TIME BEFORE IT GOT BUSTED. THATS WERE THE GIRLS MADE ALL THEIR MONEY. THE BOUNCERS ARE CHECKING YOU OUT BECAUSE YOU MIGHT BE A COP. THATS HOW THEY KEEP GETTING BUSTED. THE GIRLS THERE DON'T HAVE A LICENSE TO STRIP THERE. A LICENSE IS REQUIRED TO STRIP IN GARY.

antoniocool69
05-31-02, 10:39
P & M's Report:

Gentlemen, (and ladies if applicable)

I went to P & M's yesterday afternoon. Upon arrival I sat my hot and humid ass down at the bar and ordered a beer. You guys were right. Maybe we could all pitch in and purchase a muzzle for the female bartender named Vanessa. Now, as for the girls. I was immediately greeted (pestered) by a heavy set mexican or latino girl, so I figured I'd blend in and buy her a drink. After that she kept asking me if I'd like to see her gymnastics routine. I told her no but she dropped to the floor and did the splits and asked me if I would like her to do that while I was banging her. I politely declined and she moved on. Although, she did offer me a BJ in the bathroom for $25.00 which I also declined. Next, a really nice looking reddish strawberry blonde with a great body walks in and sits at the bar. I never got her name but we made eye contact and exchanged hello's. I was almost tempted to pursue her but by the time I "worked" up the nerve, she had already made her way into the ladies bathroom with a gentlemen for what I can only assume was a BJ. Too bad, she had a great body, a pierced tounge and lip and was sporting high heels and nylons. I ordered another beer and was greeted by a nice black girl named Alice. We talked for a few minutes and she offered FS for $40.00, BJ for $25.00 plus an additional $10.00 which was a "rental" fee for the apartment down the street as previously described by the X-Man. I gave it some "hard" thought about getting some action but she stepped out to the street for a minute or two and I got up to use the bathroom. When I came out she was gone.

Now, as for the crowd. It was a mixture of middle class and blue collar people. Nothing to be afraid about as long as you mind your own business and don't mouth off to anyone. The only reason I noticed the redhead going into the bathroom with a guy was because her tits were jiggling as she was walking. It's kind of "hard" not to. Finally, the air conditioning was broken and it was pretty steamy in there. Combine that with the smell of urine and cheap perfume and it made me want to leave. As I was leaving more girls were starting to filter in but none of them really tickled my fancy. Sorry for the long winded report but I wanted to perhaps help answer the questions that have been posted recently on the board.

Sincerely,

Mr. AntonioCool69

Dizzle
05-31-02, 11:16
Visiting from the Chicago board, antoniocool69, what time did you go to P&M's yesterday? Can anyone give any advice on what days and times are generally good for this spot or is it just hit or miss??

gforce
05-31-02, 11:58
Hey board, been a while since I posted. Not much going on in Gary very dull, all areas. Last night there was not much LE activity and no one out either, even the clubs were slow. What is going on in Hammond and how about just across the IL line. How about some help in finding asian or latino ladies 7 or better are there any out their? Getting desperite for a good looking GFE maybe even long term! Are there any ladies that read this board? Let's hear from you.
Hey did you check out those new FBI powers to watch the internet.
Happy hunting and keep safe.

antoniocool69
05-31-02, 15:22
I arrived at P & M's in the afternoon. There weren't many customers but there were quite a few ladies filtering in and out of the place. I'm not sure how it is in the evening but I figured what the heck?

Sincerely,

Mr. Antoniocool69

X-man
05-31-02, 15:41
I FIGURE THE BEST TIME TO GO TO P&M'S IS IN THE EVENING AROUND 9&10. THE GIRLS ARE IN AND OUT ALL DAY TO ESCAPE THE HEAT AND LE. PLUS THIS IS THERE PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT. THEY MEET MORE JOHNS IN THE BAR THAN ON THE STREETS, AND IT'S SAFER FOR THEM. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED BY THE LADIES TO BUY THEM A DRINK JUST GO SIT AT A TABLE AND MAKE YOUR CHOICE OF LADIES. REMEMBER THE PRICES FOR SERVICE IS NEVER FINAL. YOU CAN GET ONE AS LOW AS 10 BUCKS. I SAW A NICE LOOKING BLACK FEMALE WITH GLASSES I WOULDN'T MIND SCREWING THE OTHER NITE. WILL GO BACK TONITE TO TRY AND FIND HER. WISH ME LUCK GUYS.

X-MAN

X-man
05-31-02, 20:26
JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS VENTURED OVER THE STATE LINE INTO ILL. AND FOUND ANY ACTION OVER THERE. WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE BORDER THERE HAS TO BE SOME ACTION NOT TOO FAR FROM US. I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP OUT WITH THIS INFO. THANKS. WILL BE GOING TO P&M'S TONITE LOOKING FOR ACTION. MAYBE I'LL SEE SOME OF YOU GUYS THERE.

BlueLine
05-31-02, 22:15
Hello All,

Made it to the fabled P&M for the first time Thursday. Stopped in mid-day. Pretty dead. The one black girl there did have a steady stream of customers. Got dizzy from watching her going in and out of the bar with her customers.

Went back about 6PM. Must of been about 7 blacks and 1 fat hispanic who must of been the one mentioned before. Boy she just talked and talked about all the positions she could do. I sat at the bar and it was just like everyone said. I didn't mind being hustled for dollars or drinks for a little while. Reminded me of when I was in the Army. When I got tired of that I sat at one of the tables.

Had to leave at 7 so picked one with big tits. Got an ok BJ for $14 in my car. She told me that both barmaids where service providers. She told me the chubby blond white? barmaid has a nasty attitude. Is that the one everyone was bad mouthing? The other barmaid was a skiny white girl.

There where a lot a middle age white guys in there. I think this was mentioned before but we need to wear big buttons that say: WORLD SEX GUIDE FORUM and say HELLO with our forum name. So we can say hi to each other. 8-)

BL

Warpig2000
05-31-02, 23:28
P & M's If the chubby Blonde with the attitude who tends bar everyone is talking about is wearing glasses, You guys are correct to say she is BAD NEWS. Her name is Vanessa.

I used to be a regular client of hers back when she weighed 20 or 30 lbs less. Beer goggles and the small head. She started getting the idea that she owned me- pushing other girls off. I wouldn't tolerate her head games. I'd been nicer to her than I had to be on occasion, she tells some other b!tch at the bar "He'll do anything I tell him" and that , in my mind, was total freaking disrespect. I turned to her 'girlfriend' and said: "Damn right, what she asks for is to be slapped around, called a b!tch, and fucked up the ass!". Vanessa hasn't seen a dime of mine since then.

My advice is to look elsewhere: There are other girls, and almost any of them are more accomadating then Vanessa. (She actually used to be a fairly good hump but if I needed that kind of head trip from a woman, I'd be married by now-- I ain't taking that shit from a HO like her)

antoniocool69
06-01-02, 12:59
Hey Mr. X-Man;

Would you happen to know if the apartment building at the end of Euclid is air conditioned? Also, is it safe to leave my vehicle parked out in front or should I leave it at P & M's

Thanks,

Mr. Antoniocool69

X-man
06-01-02, 21:33
I REALLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE AIR CONDITIONING. I THINK EACH APT. HAS TO PROVIDE THEIR OWN. I HAVE PARKED MY CAR ON THE STREET SEVERAL TIMES AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. BUT IF YOU WANT TO EASE YOUR MIND LEAVE IT AT P&M'S AND WALK THERE.

Dougie
06-02-02, 18:29
Had an interesting experience at the Peking Spa yesterday. I had intended to get off to an early start but didn't and arrived at the PS at about 5:00 in the pm. I was the only one there. ;-) The mamasan escorted me to the room and "introduced" me to Kathy, a pretty, young Korean girl. While I was getting ready I heard the doorbell ring and listening slyly at the keyhole I heard whoever it was ask for Kathy by name. Anyway Kathy escorted me to the shower room and left, and shortly thereafter another young, pretty one named Sara appeared. They pulled the old switcheroo on me!! Well, as far as I was concerned this was not a bad thing, Sara was much more to my liking in every way than was Kathy, darker skin, more exotic look in the face and eyes, firmer, more shapely body. Yum yum!!

Well, she gave me a nice rubdown in the shower and then escorted me to her room. Someone (the mamasan?) was nice enough to take my stuff out of Kathy's room and put it in Sara's. Don't know if I like that or not. Anyway, I cannot imagine (or maybe I can) Kathy giving better service that I received from Sara, I was totally pleased and will be back for more. She is my new favorita. HJ that almost made me cum, CBJ that almost made me cum and finally finished me off with her tight little snatch that made me blow fire out of my ass. And that doorbell just kept ringing and ringing. I must just have naturally good timing.

Stopped by P&M's about 6:30, several girls, all black, all fairly low quality. One good thing, that rancid **** Vanessa was not there, instead there was a black girl that was pretty cute in the face but a bit sloppy in the body working the bar. I would have done her but really didn't have anything left and didn't want to wait around while little Dougie recruited more c-men so I just downed one Corona and split.

P.S. Has anyone ever been to the PS when they let YOU pick the girl of YOUR choice, say from a "lineup", instead of the mamasan escorting you the the girl of HER choice's room??

Gary Man
06-02-02, 19:11
dougie:
you need to visit more often, and get to know the mamasan's. they won't show you the line up all at once, but individually. your best bet is when its slow, i.e. no parked cars in front.

Jonny
06-03-02, 22:07
Well, after reading all the reports below, I decided to check out P&M today. The place reeks of piss, and there were two disgusting looking ****** there. One offered me a BJ for $40 - I would not have paid 10 for that ugly ho. I won't be back.

Ben Dover
06-03-02, 22:35
Yes, the place smells. But us regulars think it sort of reminds us of Bourbon Street on a humid evening.

Azil
06-03-02, 23:36
I like to think of P&M as having a lot of atmosphere.

Haven't been there in a while -- need to get back.

Scooter
06-06-02, 15:59
Hey Everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long, but the street scene in Hammond has been pretty dead. However, yesterday on my way home from work I took a quick cruise through downtown Hammond and guess who I saw? Dawn, the blond, was walking up and down Hohman by Harrison Park again. I didn't have chance to pick her up, but it was her, so maybe things are picking up. Catcha later.

-----Scooter

mg72
06-06-02, 16:03
Went to a strip club called Dolls in Hammond last night. Girls were about 4-8. One oreintal girl named Jackie gave a very good lap dance and some roaming hands. Dropped about $$ and left kinda worked up.

After that I ventured over to Tops. Ugly overweight black girl offerd f/s for $100 but she smelled badly of b.o. I passed and tried P & M. They were closed but I found a s.w. named Dorthy. unbelievable bj for $40. about a 7 in the looks department. Would like to run into her again.

Dougie
06-06-02, 20:05
Jonny, you need to give P&M's more of a chance. I have been in there when there was absolutely nothing worth wasting my cum on and then as I was heading out the door, in walks a perfectly acceptable muchacha. It really is hit and miss. A good plan is to check in and see if there is something worth doing and if not, and you are in a hurry, just head down the road to the PS where you know it is a sure bet with a quality girl. Maybe, after you have saved up some more c-men and had some dinner check back in to P&M's and see if the scenery has improved. If so, go for round two. I always play my mongering by ear anyway.

Member #4828
06-06-02, 21:26
mg72

I've been to Dolls a couple of times....first time I saw Jackie I fell in love....and she does some nice grinding in the lap dances...bought three dances the first time and two the second...both times on the last dance she rubbed her pussy on my thumb....at least gave me a little something for my money's worth...can't get much more than that there though....bouncers are eagle eyes...

HappyGardener
06-06-02, 22:04
I know I have heard of dolls, but i can't remmeber wher it is at.
Is it kind of downtown in a white bldg? Or is this one that you can se from the hiway? How much were the dances. Driving through on Saturday night. may try to stop at P & M or Dolls if I have time.
Is Wiggles still around?

Member #4828
06-07-02, 08:27
happygardner

Dolls is just off 80/94 between Kennedy and Cline....take the Cline exit south and turn onto the service road that takes you back toward Dolls...there's also a new Deja Vu in that same area...don't think they serve liquor there and don't know anythin gmore about that location.

Btw, Wiggles is still there on Summer Street.

Member #4828
06-07-02, 08:42
Forgot to post that the dance prices at Dolls are $20 each or three for $50.....

X-man
06-07-02, 10:21
WHAT'S UP GUYS

I HAVE BEEN TO EVERY STRIP CLUB NAMED ON THIS SITE AND CAN TELL YOU TO SAVE YOUR MONEY. THE GIRLS ARE REALLLY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO BUT WHAT THEY DON'T DO IS GIVE UP THE PUSSY. THEY WILL GIVE YOU A GOOD DANCE AND TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT THOSE PLACES ARE NO GOOD TO LOOK TO GET SOME ACTION. AFTER GETTING DRINKS, LAP DANCES AND TIP YOU SPEND ABOUT 100 BUCKS AND LEAVE WITHOUT BUSTING A NUT. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND ADD A LITTLE TO IT AND GO TO PEKING SPA OR P&M'S. ALSO I WANTED TO KNOW WHEN THE SPA IN VALPO OPENS. I WOULD LIKE TO GO IN THE MORNING AND GET MY FREAK ON.

THANKS GUYS
HAVE FUN

X-MAN

stevealluna
06-07-02, 21:44
Id be grateful for find out when the New Valpo Spa closes. i usually get out late and dont know any Spas open all night and at least til 2 or 3 am anymore. Any info is appreciated, thank you all

X-man
06-07-02, 21:57
I CALLED THE KING SPA TODAY AND AN ASIAN WOMAN ANSWERED THE PHONE AND I ENQUIRED ABOUT THERE SEVICE AND SHE SAID THEY OPEN AT 9 IN THE MORNING AND CLOSE AT 10:30 AT NITE. SHE SAID 70 BUCKS FOR AN HOUR AND 50 BUCKS FOR HALF HOUR. SINCE THE SPA HAS BEEN POSTED I KNOW OF NO ONE WHO HAS GOT FULL SERVICE FROM THERE . I WOULD GO OUT THERE BUT DON'T HAVE THE TIME. SO IF ANYONE GOES JUST GET THE HALF HOUR AND TELL US HOW IT WAS.

Ben Dover
06-07-02, 22:21
$70.00 buck for an hour (plus tip?) What up with these NW Indiana prices!

I was at the AMP on 45th a few months ago and it was $70 for the hour and they didn't offer a 1/2 hour rate. (Maybe cause I looked drunk & hard up?). All I got there was a relectant HJ. I don't think I could get much more there.

I stopped by the AMP in Michigan City and it did look promising. The girl who greeted me at the door dressed like a **** (that's always a good sign!) I didn't have time cause I was late for work, I was just scoping it out.

Can't wait to here about the Valpo place, good luck x-man!

X-man
06-08-02, 01:25
WERE IS THE MP IN MICHIGAN CITY. HOW DO I GET THERE FROM GARY. THANXS GUYS

Oddjob
06-08-02, 01:34
The MP is in the same building as the old Osaka Spa. Exit I-94 at US421 north (exit 34B). Drive north to the first traffic light (Kieffer Road or 400N) and turn left (west). You'll see it on your left next to a fireworks seller.

I don't personally know if anything transpires there since it's too close to home for me, but I know that Mayor Sheila was instrumental in getting all the area AMPs shut down. This MP is outside the city limits, so you shouldn't be hassled by city cops. I've seen no bad press or arrests in the area...

Dougie
06-10-02, 19:43
Went to P&M's saturday afternoon, the place was DEAD. And to make things worse, nasty Vanessa was there hitting everybody in the place up for dollars for the jukebox. I had to leave because I just could not stand to be around with that **** hanging all over me, she really grosses me out. Just out of curiosity, is Mabel the older lady in the wheelchair because if so she was in the bar saturday afternoon.

Left P&M's and went to the Peking Spa. Got good but not spectacular service from a girl named Janie. Pretty cute, kind of reminded me of the porn star Kitty Yung in the face, more Chinese than Korean. One word of advice, if you are offered time in the sauna, give it a pass. The time you spend sweating in the sauna counts against your time with the girl and which would you rather have?? If you want a sauna do yourself a favor and drive into Chicago and go to the Division Street Russian Bath House. Don't let the name "bath house" scare you off, no fag stuff goes on in there and there are actual professional masseurs there that can give you a bone-breaking (not that bone) massage for a reasonable fee. It costs $25 to get in and they have dry sauna, steam, whirlpool and a bar with food and drinks as well as a reading room and professional masseurs. A pretty good deal, especially in the winter when it is cold out.

Scooter
06-10-02, 20:20
I have been cruising Hammond the past couple of days and it has been really dead. The ony girl I have seen besides a few nasty black girls, is Tricia. Tricia is somewhat skinny white girl, dark hair. The only thing is she is usually pretty wired and can be annoying at times. But, she can also be pretty wild too if she is in a good mood. Hope the rest of you guys are having better luck.
Oh, by the way, I went by P&M's today. Still haven't gone in there yet. First if all, I am afriad that they will think I am LE due to my military haircut, and secondly, the group of black guys hanging out in the door way were a bit intimidating. Where are the aprtments that the girls hang out by?

Happy Hunting!

--Scooter

Dr_Know
06-12-02, 10:04
its been forever [early 90's back in college], but there was a little strip club somewhere in NW Indiana called Fanny's Greenery...it was awesome. Doubt if it is still around, but I would love to hear anyones stories about the place and if it still might be around. Never been anywhere like it [OK, maybe a couple], but they always get shut down. If its still there, I'll make the drive from Chicago for this place next time I am in town on biz...

the dr.

Member #4828
06-12-02, 12:08
Fanny's, my good Dr., is unfortunately long gone. So are all the good places -- Duchess, Seven Seas, Capers, etc. -- that used to have atmosphere, understanding and fun. Ah the good old days. But now I digress and risk sounding like someone's grandpa who walked twenty miles to school in the morning..lol

Ben Dover
06-13-02, 09:40
Stopped by P & M the other day. The place was dead (again). There is a new skinny, 40ish bartender who gave an acceptable CBJ for $20

They said Megan went home to Nebraska. Damn.

Clubking01
06-13-02, 13:55
Does anyone have decent directions to P & M's from downtown Chicago?

Also, what are the best times to go?

Jonny
06-14-02, 17:21
P&M is at the corner of Euclid and Broadway in East Chicago.

Use www.mapquest.com to get directions - you can even print out a map!

X-man
06-17-02, 21:26
HELLO ALL

I TRAVELED ALL OVER NW INDIANA AGAIN TO THE SPOTS WERE YOU COULD USUALLY CAN FIND SOME ACTION. I STARTED OUT ON STATELINE IN HAMMOND AND FOUND AN YOUNG LIGHT-SKINNED BLACK SW SITTING BY THE LAUNDRYMAT RIGHY UNDER THE SUBWAY SIGN. DECIDED NOT TO STOP SINCE THE BUST LAST MONTH. FROM THERE I WENT TO BROADWAY IN GARY AND FOUND NOTHING AT ALL THERE. GARY HAS RREALLY GOT BAD. THE CRIME THERE IS REALLY GETTING WORST. SOMEONE WAS SHOT WALKING DOWN BROADWAY THE OTHER DAY . THE SAID THE MOTIVE WAS ROBBERY. STAY OFF BROADWAY GUYS. FROM THERE I WENT DOWN ROUTE 20. FOUND NOTHIN THERE EITHER. SO I WENT TO BROADWAY IN E.C. AND PARKED ON THE CORNER OF EUCLID AND MICHIGAN BY THE APTS. GOT SERVICE THERE FROM A NICE LOOKING BLACK GIRL FOR ONLY 15 BUCKS. I DON'T NOCK ON THE DOORS I JUST WAIT TO SEE IF ANYONE IS AROUND. AFTER THAT I JUST WENT HOME. THE WEATHER HAS GOTTEN BETTER BUT NOT MUCH LUCK FINDING ANY NEW ACTION. I'LL JUST KEEP LOOKING. BY THE WAY GUYS. LETS ALL SHRE THE WRALTH AND KEEP THE POSTINGS COMING.

Ben Dover
06-17-02, 22:20
Tried King's Spa in Valpo over the weekend.

Nothing.

Not even a HJ from Sonny (the best looking of the three older women working there). Too bad.

A fashion show is usually held at local bars. Sometimes they post them on the front signs. Usually at quiting time (5 or 6).

A couple of girls in bra and panties work the bar, giving lap dances for $5 each. Usually lots of touching and rubbing.

I heard that a Griffith bar was recently busted because the fashion shows were getting out of hand and the girls were giving BJs in the back.

I wonder if it true. If it is, that good...maybe they will be back in service in a month or tow.

If its not true, such is life.

If it was ture, that girls were giving BJ as part of the show in a small town bar....well, thats just bad for us too. I mean we missed a prostitution ring in Crown Pointe a few months ago and now this!

We talk about P & M. (God, everyone asks how to get there...we should just post a map.) ($20-40 mostly nasty chicks that are always there, but you may get lucky)

We talk about Club Tops (very public $50-100 BJ) or maybe the hotel on Broadway (same as P & M, but more creepy)...

We talk about the PS ($140-200, depending on your negotiating skills)....

Let's find something new....

Jonny
06-18-02, 00:49
OK - here's something new...

Lat summer, I went to an AMP in a strip mall on 45th Ave. between Calumet Ane. and Indianapolis Ave. (Munster? Highland?)

Got the usual HJ for a $40 tip.

Anyone know if it is still there or has it been busted?

X-man
06-18-02, 08:53
THE PLACE ON 45TH IS CALLED SINGAPORE SPA. I HAVE BEEN THERE TWICE IN MY LIFE AND BOTH TIMES HAD HORRIBLE TIME. THE LADY TOLD ME I LOOKED YOUNG AND CHECK MY I.D. SHE THEN TOOK ME TO A ROOM AND STARTED THE MASSAGE SHE LEFT THE ROOM 6 OR 7 TIMES TO ANSWER THE PHONE OR GET THE DOOR. EACH TIME SHE STAYED GONE FOR 5 MINUTES. SHE DIDN'T OFFER ME ANY SPECIAL SERVICE BUT FINSHED THE MASSAGE 15 MINUTES EARLY AND RUSHED ME OUT THE DOOR. WILL NOT BE GOING BACK. HAS ANYONE DID ANY REAL LOOKING JUST OVER THE STATE LINE FOR SOME ACTION. I WENT TO THE COWBOYS SPORTS BAR IN ILL. GOT APPROACHED BY A YOUNG THIN STRIPPER WHO TOLD ME THAT SHE WOULD SUCK MY DICK FOR 50 BUCKS AND A LAP DANCE. I TOLD HER I WASN'T SURE SO SHE STARTED LICKING ON MY NECK AND GRABBING ON MY DICK. SHE SAID THE SECURITY WAS COOL BUT KNOW THAT SECURITY WARCHES THE WHOLE TIME IN THERE SO I PASSED. BUT I REALLY DO THINK YOU CAN GET SERVICE THERE (BJ) BUT NOT FULL SERVICE. HOPE THIS HELPS.BY THE WAY COWBOYS BAR ADVERTISES IN THE HAMMOND TIMES SPORTS SECTION.

X-man
06-18-02, 19:08
HELLO AGAIN

I WAS THINKING OR A COUPLE OF THINGS. TELL ME HOW THIS SOUNDS. I KNOW OF A LADY THAT IS A STRIPPER THAT I GET SERVICE FROM. SHE IS WILLING TO GET A FEW OF HER FRIENDS TOGETHER AND THROW A PARTY WITH ME AND A FEW FRIENDS IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SPEND A FEW DOLLARS ON THEM, YOU CAN BE PART OF THE FUN. I AM TRYING TO GET THIS GOING. THIS EVENT CAN TAKE PLACE AT ANY HOTEL THAT I PICK IN NW INDIANA AND WILL LET PEOPLE KNOW WERE ON THE DAY OF. THE GIRLS ARE MOSTLY BLACK AND YOU WILL PROBABLY SPEND NO MORE THAN 50 BUCKS FOR THE STRIPPERS SERVICE. I DON'T WANT TO DO ALL THIS MYSELF AND IF IT SOUNDS GOOD AND ANYONE WANTS TO GET IN ON THIS LET ME KNOW.

X-man
06-19-02, 12:38
COWBOYS IS A NICE PLACE TOGO TO. THERE IS NO GANGBANGERS THERE AND THE PLACE IS CLEAN. THEY HAVE NICE POOL TABLES AND SERVE PIZZA AND OTHER FOOD. THEY GIRLS THERE ARE NICE LOOKING AND THEY HAVE TV'S THAT PLACE PORN MOVIES DURING THE NITE TIME HOURS. THEY HAVE SPECIAL ON CERTAIN DAYS WERE YOU PAY ONE PRICE AND DRINK AND EAT FOR FREE. SECURITY CAN BE A PROBLEM SOMETIME WHEN YOU GET A LAP DANCE SOMETIMES THEY WATCH YOU. AS FOR MY PARTY I'M GOING TO THROW. I WILL SET UP A E-MAIL ADDRESS AND POST IT HERE. THOSE WHO ARE ENTERESTED WILL SEND ME THEIR ADDRESS AND I WILL CONTACT YOU ON THE DAY AND TIME OF THE EVENT. ONLY THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS SITE WILL BE ENVITED AND YOU MUST HAVE POSTED MORE THAN A FEW TIMES. I WILL NOT BE MAKING ANYTHING OUT OF THIS IT IS ONLY A PARTY THROWN BY ME FOR ALL OF YOU. I WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY DRINKS AND NO DRUGS ALLOWED. I WILL POST THE ADDRESS IN A FEW DAYS AND AND THE PARTY WILL TAKE PLACE ON ANY GIVEN DAY IN THE EVENING SO IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, OH WELL. I WOULD LIKE TO GET NO LESS THAN 6 GUYS FOR THE PARTY AND NO MORE THAN 15. SO GOOD LUCK GUYS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

Dizzle
06-21-02, 00:38
Hey X-Man, which direction are the apartments that
the girl hang out at from P&M's? Let's say I was
standing in front...which direction would I head?

Thanks,

Cumming from Chicago

Tha Diz

Play Safe

ChingatuMadre
06-23-02, 17:14
Pete is Mabel's husband, now deceased. Now here is a question for you. With all the latinos now living in EC, why are there no latinas working out of P&M's.

Gary Man
06-23-02, 23:01
i went to cowboys last nite. they have a nice setup. $10 cover gets u all beer/booze u can drink and pizza. not as many girls as i had hoped. mostly black babes. lots of bouncers. u can get $10 bikini, $15 topless or $20 nude lap dance. thats per song btw. they have $150-200 champagne dance room slightly off/visible from the main floor. i saw 2 guys buy those. there were no bouncers keeping tabs on what was going on in there. i had a couple of the nude dances, bouncers was in area to make sure my hands didn't wander. he was cool, didn't say anything, but did keep his eyes on us the whole time. none of the girls offered any extras. it was better than the other area clubs. i'd go back. after ward, i hit peking. that place never disappoints.

buttman
06-24-02, 19:13
Checked out route 20 in Gary...Saw several SW one was white approximately 35 long black hair...She gave me a smile when I turned around she was gone..I believe during the day the pan cake house next to interlude is where they hang. Across the street outside of a crummy looking chinese restaurant was a cute blonde about 23...I tried to make contact but a trucker in the lot already had dibs on her...Done the street was a black girl who had a nice body....in her twenties also...I stopped to talk to her but was not into black head today..this was all during the day...around 1 pm. I am returning tomorrow to see if I can run into either of the white chicks will keep you posted. Since I am new I will share with you some of my own experiences in NW IN.
I have been to AMP in Highland about 8 times...I always got at least a hJ. About 3 weeks ago there was a new girl there...she gave me the wildest head I have every had including rimming..I gave her 50 tip it was worth it. Been back she is not around...
On one occassion I went to Michigan Ave book store on 20 and a hooker was going into the hole in wall area...I did not pursue cause place was jammed..If you are so inclined any time you go in there you can get head if you dont mind getting it from a guy.

Jonny
06-26-02, 18:08
Not Sauk Villiage - they are talking about Sauk Trail Woods - on the border of Chicago Heights and South Chicago Heights.

Take U.S 30 to Chicago Road - turn left and go south to 26th street (1 mile). Turn right (West) 1/4 mile to Ashland/Euclid. Turn left (diagonally) to Ashland - there are three entrances to the forest preserve.

Azil
06-27-02, 22:50
Buttman wrote:
I believe during the day the pan cake house next to interlude is where they hang.

Cruised 20 this evening and couldn't find a pancake place nor anything called "interludes" (of course, I seem to suffer from intermittent blindness). Can you give me another landmark?

There was a decent looking black girl leaving the Royal with a guy as I drove up -- I'm guessing a hooker finishing her job, but don't know that. Nothing else on 20. One sorry looking black on Bway. That's it.

DirkDiggler
06-28-02, 13:46
Actually, the Royal Inn used to be the Motel Interlude, the pancake house is just a little west of the Royal Inn. It's been a long time since I've seen any sw on that stretch, but the way it sounds it might be picking back up.

MrL141
06-28-02, 19:19
The pancake place is pretty easy to miss, but the Royal Inn isn't. I have only seen one SW on 20, but it isn't my usual area.

Broadway in Gary has had a few more girls recently. There are 2 areas along Broadway to check--from the Marathon station (near railroad tracks) to about 6 (Ridge Road). You can find a gem every now and then in this area---but some real pigs roam this area also.

Another area is 21st??? (or close) by the Budget Hotel. The girls at Budget rate about 3 to 5. They are your basic "crack-type SW."

I went to P&M's yesterday. Nothing but a fat white blonde and an OK black. But I was there at about 3:00--my guess is that is a bad time. I have gone in there around 5:00 & it has been hopping with girls.

Be Safe

MrL141

Azil
06-29-02, 15:44
Cruised Rt 20 last night -- definite action in front of Royal, was waved at by a mediocre, somewhat older SW who came out of the office. Just previous I had seen one who looked younger and better (from the rear and at a distance) going in. No other action on 20, though.

Nothing at all on B'way.

Was at P&M -- the very chubby black told me that Megan is back in Nebraska, went through rehab, got her kids back, and is doing well -- good for her. There was an attractive younger black with glasses, but she was occupied -- does anybody know her. Also, has anubody ever dated Tamika (sp?) who was tending bar last night. She seems very nice.

I was thinking last night that we should treasure P&M and enjoy it while it lasts. Sooner or later it will be shut down (and we may be helping in that process). When that happen, we'll be losing a real relic, something out of the past that cannot be replaced. Sniff, I'm getting sentimental, aren't I?

wrldtrvlr866
06-29-02, 18:44
Thanks for all the great info guys! I read aii the posts (my homework) and have just one question if you don't mind. I drive a nice car and was worryed about security in the P&M, pecking area. Any input would be appreceiated.

kingGirlfriend
06-29-02, 23:07
All right I guess it's time to stop reading and start posting. wrldtrvlr866 I wouldn't worry about cars at Peking. There's an old black dude that hangs out like old security reading the daily that keeps a helpful eye. Don't know about everyone else but isn't seeing that guy great, the smile of events bound to transpire. I don't know about P&M's I've never been there. Am very curious about it though but somewhat reluctant.

Magik
06-29-02, 23:31
Been dropping off loads at the Peking for many years, but I know I have heard of guys who had their cars broke into at the Peking. But I've never had any problems myself and my car is a pretty cool ride. Plus the old guy who is there smiling in the late evening does do a good job. If you are worried, just park at the Del Rey across the street, others do it all the time.

Dougie
07-01-02, 19:50
Azil, I have dated her, but I don't know how to spell her name either. I would date her agian. She is a little heavier than I really like but not too bad. She looks better with her clothes off.

Dougie
07-01-02, 19:55
I have not felt uneasy about leaving my car outside of the Peking Spa, but it is a piece of shit and I don't leave anything of value in there anyway. I too have thought about parking in the lot across the street but the little bastards that break in cars are pretty streetwise and my logic is that if they observe you park in the store parking lot and then head over to Peking, they know you are not going to be back for an hour and that you MAY be trying to outsmart them by parking in the store lot, therefore your chances of being broken into may actually increase by doing this. The worthless little shits may not be able to add two and two but they have the instinct of any opportunistic predator, or scavenger for that matter. IMHO, best to just park right out in front of the place.

Dougie
07-01-02, 20:11
X-MAN, where are those strippers you promised us??

OCTraveler
07-04-02, 17:42
I have dated Tamika...almost a GFE. Interesting thing about her -doesn't carry condoms - her boyfriend checks her purse!!! Come prepared...you'll enjoy the experience!

sexmonkey
07-07-02, 20:26
Hi Guys

This is my first post here but I have been reading for quite a while. Let me say that the info here is informative and right on.
I would like to say that I have seen SW between Ridge and 41 st ave on broadway in the early morning hours at around 5:30-7:00 there are a couple of halfway decent WSW working the area but be careful with the TV's as they are out also.

Now for a ? gentlemen what is the going rate for FS at Peking?

Jonny
07-07-02, 23:14
FS at Peking - $60 door fee plus $120 to $140 tip (depending on girl).

sexmonkey
07-08-02, 22:11
Thanks Tony and Jon

Thanks for the info on the Peking I'll most likely make a run there later this week.

sexmonkey

DirkDiggler
07-09-02, 13:32
BEWARE SCAM!!! Me and a friend of mine were driving through Gary the other night and at US 20 and Ohio St there were 2 sw's standing there, one got in the front with me and the other in the back with the other guy, the one in front with me I wouldn't have done anything with her for free, but anyway, I'm driving along and the girl in the back with my friend, told me to go to 6th and Tennessee St, she got out of the car along with the other sw in the front, I had no idea what was going on because while me and the sw in the front were making small talk they were negotiating a f/s deal in the back, the one from the back seat said to watch for her to flash her porch light on and off 3 times, she said she would do it within 5 minutes, so as they are walking off, I asked him what was going on and he told me he gave her the $40.00 up front, well I knew right away that he was about to get ripped off, which needless to say after 20 minutes of waiting the porch light never blinked, so just be aware of these two sw's like I said they were at US 20 (Dunes Hwy) and Ohio St, both were white girls, the one that got in the back was blonde, short shorts, probably late 30's, had rug burns on both knees and said something about she was in a motorcycle accident a few years ago and has a bad shoulder, the other one was not at all attactive, had sores on her face, wore a 70's style outfit, I don't remember what they said their names were.

stormy12
07-12-02, 11:10
hello everyone, i live in central indiana and was considering going up to the hammond area for some fun, can anyone tell me the best place or area to find a black SW, and how much should i expect to pay, thanks for the help

eric7_47905@yahoo.com

Warpig2000
07-16-02, 00:12
Pete and Mabels report: Bad

Beware of Erica, light skinned black girl, early to mid 30's slender, kind of a voice with a nasal drone. Negotiating services, balked at $60 for f/s then reluctantly agreed. Wanted $10 for the room at the bar which I thought was kosher at the time, then wants the whole $60 before LEAVING THE FREAKING BAR, throws a scene about "where's my money" and freaks out becuase she wants me to pass it to her discreetly. I'm sorry guys, I had to pass at this point, if we don't get to the room first she doesn't get paid. Sounds to me like she wanted to go out and score a rock or something and disapear without providing any service, which is SO wrong. Left the bar and she started following me- got the hell out of there. This one is one to avoid.

Dougie
07-18-02, 19:22
Ben, the apartments in question are easy to find. If you are heading north on Euclid go past Broadway by about one block to where it dead-ends into Michigan. The apartments are right there on your right. There is a pickup truck which appears to be non-operational parked there in the "yard". You can't miss them.

buttman
07-19-02, 18:21
Went to Peking Spa this morning. well worth the trip..Got a girl who said her name was Tiffany. She is 25 with a great body..I got the full service for a total of 160..She started with some head then got on top of me and put it in...Then she rolled off got on her knees and had me give it to her Doggie style..She was extremely courteous and good looking...Said she works for a month then goes back to California for 3 weeks of vacation..Apparently they must do well for themselves because the area she lives at is pretty expensive....She just started her month rotation this week so check her out...you wont be disappointed....Also previously read about people concerned about parking car...I park in front of place, no problems yet....

WillySP
07-20-02, 05:51
Hello all,
From the "other area" section of the Illinois board. Question on P&M, are they open on Sundays? Thought about heading over to the Ponderosa and then stopping by P&M on the way home.
Any information would be appreciated.
sphil_1999@yahoo.com.
SP

Azil
07-22-02, 23:53
Willy: No -- closed on Sunday.

Where/what is ponderosa?

Visited State Line for the first time in months. It will be months before I try again.

Lucky
08-07-02, 20:43
Hey i'm new to this site and i wanted to know were is the Peking spa is?also were is the best SW's at?Or is there a lady i can find that i can do incalls with?Any help would be great.And were can i find club 94?I'm looking in Indiana mostly and don't know were to start at.

X-man
08-12-02, 20:13
HELLO AGAIN. IS THIS BOARD DEAD OR WHAT? YOU HUYS COME ON AND POST. I SUGGEST THAT YOU STAY OUT OF THE STRIP CLUBS. RISING SUN IS A STRIP CLUB WITH NO XTRAS. I DID TRAVEL DOWN 20 TO THE ROYAL INN. FOUND 3 SW INSIDE. ASKED WAS THERE A BATHROOM AND ONE TOLD ME NO. SHE SAID ONLY IF I GOT A ROOM. SHE ASKED IF I WANTED COMPANY AND I SAID YES. SHE TOLD ME 50 FOR FS AND I TOLD HER I ONLY HAD 40 SO SHE OKAYED IT AND WE WENT. SHE WAS OKAY. I HAD BETTER. ABOUT A 6 ON LOOKS AND A 5 ON BODY. I ALSO WENT TO THE BUDGET INN ON BROADWAY AND SAW 3 SW'S HANGING OUT. SAW ONE I WANTED AND DROVE INTO THE PARKING LOT WHEN ANOTHER ON APPROACHED ASKING IF I WAS DATING. I TOLD HER NO BUT SHE SAW THAT I WAS WAITING FOR THE OTHER GIRL AND WENT ON HER WAY, ONCE THE GIRL I WANTED CAME TO THE CAR SHE WASN'T AS HOT AS I THOUGHT SO PASSED IT UP.ALSO GUYS, THERE IS A BAR LOCATED ON STATELINE RIGHT IN BACK OF THE SUBWAY. OVER THE BARRIER . IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS SOME ACTION THERE. SAW A FEW GIRLS OUTSIDE THE JOINT. BOTH BLACK AND WHITE. SOMEONE CHECK IT OUT AND REPORT BACK. THERE IS ALOT OF ACTION TO BE HAD WE JUST GOT TO STAY MOTIVATED. TALK TO YOU GUYS LATER

Ben Dover
09-11-02, 19:22
Went to the AMP in Michigan City a couple weeks ago. Paid $40 for half-hour. Got a decent massage from Jeanie, a late-30ish Korean with great tits. She gave a cbj for $90. Was welll worth it, took her time, rubbed her tits all over me, etc.

She was real nervous about me being a cop: I had to ask for extras, I had spell out what I wanted. It was to the point where I was getting the creeps that I might be set up, so I said I am not going any further until I see your tits.

After the your-show-me yours-i'll-show-you-mine, we got down to business.

The word must be getting around cause the place had several people come in (i couild hear them) while I was there.

Jackson----great to have the board back!

dh0507
09-13-02, 19:56
Anyone know anywhere around merriville or on the way between south bend and meriville that I can stop?

stevealluna
09-15-02, 20:26
theres 3 AMP's in the elkhart area the simonton lake spa (AMP) is just off the indiana tollroad exit 92 and turn right at the first light. Its about 3/4 mile down in a little strip mall. the Natural Image Spa( AMP) is off the same exit but turn left at the first light and go about 3/4 mile and turn left onto CR 6 Its right next to the Grayhound bus station In a larger strip mall area. both are open to 11pm . They are both open open and operating for quite awhile now. I havent checked out the new massasge joint on nappanee St. yet. Probably will soon. FS is available for $$ at the first two AMP's. Can anyone tell me if the Peking AMP is open latenight? like after 10 or 11pm? thank you

SamaRy
09-18-02, 15:01
Was on State-line last week... LOTS of IL LE.

I picked up a SW (so drunk she could barely walk) she told me that LE have been getting lots of pressure to close it down, because of all the gangs in the area harrassing locals... such a shame been cruising there for years... gonna have to find a new location.... (Any Ideas?)

So over to Peking I went... (been going there since 1985, mamma Hon as always got me exactly what I wanted in a girl...

Dougie
09-18-02, 20:02
Where is the AMP in Michigan City?? Is this the Osaka just north of the interstate because if so I have seen it but have never been there. Drove by a few weeks ago on my way to the boat show, it looked like the "open" sign was lit but no cars in the lot so I was not sure. They really should put up a fence or something, whoever remarked about the parking being very public hit the nail right on the head.

Pet peeve of mine, these places have ADDRESSES, and with the address and a MAP you can find anything. What is it with people that feel they have to give these frigging cryptic directions to a place when the address is unambiguous and will lead you right there.

Disengaging rant mode now. Was in the Peking Spa a few weeks ago and had a new girl named Lisa. Short hair, nice rack, excellent snapping technique you really must experience. Went back the next week and had Sara, a different Sara from the first one. Tall, pretty, beautiful LONG black hair, nice hooters that you would not know from the real thing if you didn't look really close. Massage could have been harder but the rest was just right.

Oh yeah, Broadway in Gary has been dead as a doornail lately. I have only seen one SW in the last 2 months and I would not have gone with her if she were paying.

Moneyshot
09-20-02, 04:20
p&m was closed when I went by around 11:00, so I went to the AMP in E.C., got "mimi" very nice fake tits. she wasn't to great at anything I thought, and she ask for 260$

Ben Dover
09-27-02, 10:55
Have you guys read the Fort Wayne page? I guess they had some busts at their local spas.

Ivy
09-27-02, 19:00
Fort Wayne Bust:
2 spas were busted. About 7 workers were arrested. Cops also took money, drugs(If I recall correctly) and some info about customers. A SW was arrested on Pontiac Street the week before. With election time coming up. that is probably this is happening.

horndog77
09-29-02, 19:59
Anyone know what happened with Tokyo Health Club in Elkhart? They had a sign up and now it seems the sign is down. I can't seem to find their location. Also, could anyone tell me what the Tokyo Health Club is like? i.e. Ages, looks, and cleanliness of the girls, etc. I have tried the New Image Spa on CR 6, but the woman I got was mid to late 40's and not very attractive. Anyways, I am just looking for a good time. Any info on AMPs, escorts, sw's, and misc. adult fun around the Michiana area, northern indiana and southern michigan, would be appreciated. Also any providers out there just email me at muffmuncher77@hotmail.com Thanks in advance for any info.

Ivy
09-30-02, 13:00
WarPig:
I mostly accept in call appointments in FW but would travel on occasion. Also just to let everyone know, my site is down at this time but I am working on another one. So please be patient:)

Ivy

navy
09-30-02, 23:02
A new amp opened in Michigan city where osaska spa was it is called sun spa 40 for 30 min, 60 for 1 hr. I haven't visited as of yet. but Ill up date when i get achance to visit.

Beaver Hunter
10-01-02, 01:47
I noticed the web page I listed was cut off for some reason. The site is (http://) the************.com/mainbody.asp The Erotic review site is very helpful

GoodoleboyIN
10-01-02, 14:18
Ivy - will your new site have your real photo on it? Are the AMPS's in Ft. Wayne all closed now/still?

Ivy
10-02-02, 21:36
My new site will be completely real!:) Pics included. I will also have to enforce the booking arrangements guidelines, as in, making sure people give me a way to contact them and give me their name for verfication reasons. There have been some busts lately and I am not taking any chances.

Gotta go for now, meeting someone in a bit!

ZAVIER
10-03-02, 20:48
HELLO ALL IT'S ME X-MAN. I HAVE HAD A REALLY HARD TIME POSTING UNDER ME NAME SO I STARTED A NEW ACCOUNT . I HAVE BEEN PRETTY BUSY LATELY BUT I HAVE FOUND TIME TO GET A LITTLE NOOKY HERE AND THERE. I POSTED ABOUT KING SPA AWHILE AGO AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS TRIED IT OUT. CRUISE BROADWAY TODAY AND SAW A FEW SW BY THE BUDGET MOTEL BOTH WERE ABOUT A 3 BUT I KEPT GOING. I ALSO BEEN TO P&M'S AND SERVICE ONE BSW BY THE NAME OF LASHAWN. SHE WAS PRETTY GOOD. COST ME 25 BUCKS FOR A BJ. I ALSO WENT TO THE APTS. I POSTED ABOUT A WHILE BACK DOWN THE STREET FROM P&M'S. THE GIRLS THAT GET KICKED OUT OF MABLES USUALLY HANG OUT THERE AND YOU CAN CATCH THEM AFTER HOURS THERE TOO. DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT THE BUST THE DID ON STATLINE ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO. NABBED 10 GUYS. A WORD OF ADVICE. PLEASE STAY OFF STATE LINE. IT IS DEAD. THE GUYS ALL GOT BUSTED BY A WHITE COP WHO THEY SAID LOOKED TOO GOOD TO BE A SW. I AM STILL ON THE SEARCH FOR THE JACKPOT LIKE A BROTHEL OR A NEW MASSAGE PARLOR IN THIS AREA HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE BETTER LUCK. SO KEEP THE POSTINGS COMING AND LET'S ALL GET LAID.

Ben Dover
10-04-02, 19:17
I was at the Mich City AMP a few days ago, they got a new girl named Polo. (Korean and Japan)

Damn, she was at least an 8 in my book.

Great service, great attitute, great body.

I got everything I wanted for $40 (1/2 hour) plus a $100 tip.

I pass this on to you for your enjoyment. Please don't fu@k this up!

SamaRy
10-05-02, 17:27
Zavier / X-MAN, I heard stateline cops are now running plates of any car they see and if you are not from the area they are pulling you over just to see why you are there... Have not had this happen to me, but a reliable source... I agree stateline is DEAD.. East Chicago is DEAD (except Peking, which is just old)

But I did have a good time (at peking) had a REAL SNAPPER, I can't remember her name though... Fake Breasts but nice attittude and did NOT rush... being a regular seems to help on that...

May have to resort to dating again.... (Nah!) Hopefully someone can come up with a GREAT NEW PLACE!!!!!

Dougie
10-06-02, 16:25
SamaRy, the girl you describe sounds like Lisa. Sort of skinny, short hair, not the prettiest one in the place but acceptable. I have been with her twice and she can snap down hard enough to cut off the circulation, and I'm not exaggerating one bit. Last time with her she rushed through things just a bit, not real pleased about that.

My last trip there I had Kathy, best massage I have ever had, and the rest was just fine too. She put this move in me, popping all 10 toes at the same time. I just about jumped out of my skin. She really seemed to be interested in making sure I was satisfied too, no rush at all. I will definitely ask for her my next trip there.

BTW, there is a new girl there, average height, short hair , kind of dark skin, not bad looking at all. Anyone know here "stage name"??

secsvr
10-07-02, 04:09
I have been to the kings spa in valpo, many times in fact. Standard rates, 50 for half 70 for full. You can get extras with either. Most of the girls have changed, there is this one named lisa, she has a strange sense of humor, but she goes down really well, and seems to enjoy what she does. Most of the time i give 60 for handy stuff and a little suck, 80 for lot of suck, and 100 for the whole thing........good luck

SamaRy
10-07-02, 11:39
dougie, good to hear it was not just me, I thought my toes were gonna pop off, and my eyes right out of their sockets... Been such a long time since i have felt that much strength....

Haven't had Kathy, will have to try and see if I can get her, I really do like the good massage with the rest...

stevealluna
10-07-02, 22:00
Can i get a local of the King's Spa in Valpo please, i cruised around Valpo last week and hoped id run into it. Thank you for any help.

secsvr
10-08-02, 14:38
Kings is on Calumet accross the street from autozone, just north of good fellas and south of the park (old fairgrounds) if you are going south on calumet near the park as you go through the light that intersects evans with calumet turn on your right turn signal and look for a sign...that looks like a korean flag with their name. good luck, ask for lisa and please report back.

Also Shangra La has got some hotties, but you will drop some money if you want extras in the private dance (witch they do)

another bar on 20 that is east of the rising sun (a real seady place) doesnt even look like a bar, but none the less is. I got BBJ for 20 along with a 30 dollar lap dance. again seedy place, seedy girls are the cons, pros are you are left alone, cheap beer and not crowded.

there is also a MP in one of the truck stops of of 51, anyone know about the goinings on there? seems like the right spot, area, MP, truck stop....just wondering.

I am looking for good escort service that isnt a ripoff, anybody know a good one.....?

Moneyshot
10-08-02, 19:00
Hey Guys: I checked out the AMP in michigan city, kinda chubby lady so I passed, went to kings in valpo old and ugly there,passed again!. I hope they can get better or ill have to travel again. :)

Ben Dover
10-09-02, 19:58
Hey Sec- where is that MP on 51? Is it by the adult book store?

I drove by the Ponderosa the other day, and although I didn't see any hoes....you could almost "smell" them there.

I will definately be checking that area out in the future.

Member #4242
10-10-02, 10:31
Grantburger,

I thought the club across from the airport "Club Tops" is closed for good - when did you go out there? Is it open?

Re, girls at the casinos, I did once pick up chunky latina at the majestic Star, the other time got eye contact and smile a number of times, but she was with her man (boyfriend/pimp), so I did not approach her.

I am interested in info. I do go to all the Indiana boats.

Thanks,

Desi

Antonio
10-10-02, 12:26
P&M's is located in E.Chicago, at the intersection of Euclid and Broadway (you can get a bead on it by doing a search on it at a "maps" website).

AsianRob
10-10-02, 17:33
On Tuesday, I ran into a nice SW on 20 near the Rising Sun. She was wearing jeans and a red top. It was pretty cold outside so she was more than happy to warm up in my car. She said her name was Kathy, but I didn't beleive her. Surprisingly she had a decent personality. She was a in her early twenties and a little chunky, but put a lot of effort in BJ. Finished off doing her from behind. It was well worth the $40. I dropped her off near Broadway.

stevealluna
10-10-02, 23:36
Went to the AMP in Michigan City this evening, got there about 8:30pm and they were closing in 30 mins so all i was offered was the 40 dollar 1/2 hour. I was very happy to see Paula, This lady has a great body and her english is understandable for a change. I got a massage for about 10 minutes then she asked me to turn over. Right away she asked what else i wanted, i told her i wanted to " make love" ( every AMP knows these words) She said what i will do for her. i told her $ 80.....that got a giggle from her. She said for $100 ( she did the BJ motion to her mouth) . originally i was just going to get a HJ and go home relieved but she was really good looking so i " made love" for an extra 120 on top of the 40 massage. i look forward to seeing Paula again.

slaterac
10-11-02, 19:16
Hi all,
I have been reading some posts from this section for a while due to my frequent trips from Michigan to Chicago. Thanks for the great info on all the MP's. I was wondering if anyone could explain some of the strip clubs for me. My fantasy has always been to get a lap dance at a strip club and take things a little further, but Michigan, especially Detroit is really strict about things like that and it is just not available. I can exchange info if anyone needs it about Detroit or Lansing. I have heard names like Club Tops, Rising Sun, a seedy place down the street from rising sun, Shangrala, and I would like to know what extras are available where, how much these extras are, what the women are like, and if it is safe for a white male to travel there. Most likely it will be during the afternoon so I would also like to know what is open during the afternoon and early evening. You can post here in the forum or email me the info at mich_swinger@hotmail.com if you feel more comfortable that way. Thank you all for your help and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Member #4242
10-11-02, 19:26
The Our Dolls Place in Hammond is pretty good. You need to exit Cline Ave south and make a right on first light and go for a mile or so.

In Illinois, in south suburbs, if you are looking for racier clubs, then in Harvey, You have Arnie's and Club DLOS. Club DLOS and Arni's is all black. DLOS opens at 10:30 PM and girsl start at 11;30 PM.

All of the above are good placs. the harvey places are much racier 9whatever that means in the puritanical Chicago)

Desi

SamaRy
10-14-02, 15:49
OK, so am I the only one who gets the worst mileage possible at Our Dolls, I can barely even get a touch during the dances??

Has anyone done much at the Industrial Strip?

Member #4242
10-15-02, 12:11
Of Course, your mileage depends upon the girl. I have had one girl, who I could touch but she focussed more on air dancing than touch - she did not get any more dances. With others, at Dolls place, it has been pretty aggresive laps, touching and unzipped trousers.

Arnie's and DLOS are good. At Arnie's and DLSO you can generally atch and se which girls are more aggressive.

The best club (all right I mean the raunchiest) got shut down about a year back (Squeeze Inn in chicago Hts). Oh that was my favorite.

A little over a year back, I went to industrial strip once and got thrown out after the first dance. They won't get any more of my businesss.

Desi

SamaRy
10-16-02, 09:56
Desi,
I remember Squeeze.... It was great....

My favorite was Fanny's greenery on broadway.... Really miss those parties.... not to mention those back rooms.....

And the conference table at Gentles Mens Club in Hammond....

horndog77
10-16-02, 22:09
I generally gamble at the Blue Chip casino in Michigan City, and I haven't seen any escorts hanging around there. Grant it, I really don't know what to look for. Anyways, I have two questions. First, what are the names of the casinos with a lot of "action." grantburger was talking about escorts on the boats several posts down and I was wondering which boats he was talking about. Second, are there any fun times to be had in the Michigan City area? There used to be an amp, but they shut down. Where are all the sw's and mp's? Also, has anybody been to Elkhart? I pass through there a lot on the way to the boats, and was interested in a lay over. Is there any action in the town that is not 40-50 year old asian ladies workig out of an amp i.e. amps with younger women, sw's, and sp's? Thanks in advance for any info.

GrantBurger
10-17-02, 01:10
Well, the casinos that I have seen the escorts are at Harrah's, Majestic, and Trump. They are at Horseshoe too no doubt, I just don't go there. I work at one of these 3 casinos and I see them all the time. All you really need to do is go on a Fri. or Sat. and look for the younger lookin girls. Most of them travel in pairs however some travel solo. Now...BE CAREFUL!!! There are some fine young women who come to the boat. There is this one FINE black girl that I hang out with periodically but she comes to take her grandma to the casino, and then she gambles. A lot of times, especially white people just assume she's a hooker since she's alone and very pretty. The hookers are obvious, they walk around a lot and just stare, they rarely play if at all, they just walk around with chips in their hand, and a lot of times they'll be on the phone. The more often you frequent the boats the easier it is to tell. You'll see the same girl, but different dudes, that's all!! As for Michigan City, haven't been to the Blue Chip that often, however, I think it's highway 421, I saw a white SW stumblin around. I would have stopped but my buddy was with me and wasn't feelin good, that's all for now!!

Member #4242
10-17-02, 12:23
I picked up a latina at the MS casino in East Chicago - she had a van in the parking lot. We got into the back o fthe van - costed me 1 Franklin.

GrantBurger
10-19-02, 04:25
Hey drove by P&Ms tonight at around 12:30 a.m. and saw nothing outside, did this place get shut down?! if not what are the hours?!

Oddjob
10-19-02, 10:31
P & M's closes early. Mabel doesn't like to stay up too late anymore and they're usually closed by 11:30 pm at the latest. The best time to go is usually in the afternoon because there seems to be a better selection while the kids are in school....

Dougie
10-19-02, 14:53
Hey Grantburger, what is the deal with the casinos?? I have never been to one, not a gambler, took WAY too much math in college and understand that it is as sure a way to lose money as there is. Do they charge admission, do the "boats" still have to "undock" or can you come (cum) and go as you please?? Is there free parking?? How about restaurants, the ones in Vegas, Atlantic City and Tunica, MS all have great food for reasonable prices?? How about some details for someone who is only interested in the food and the pussy and not the gambling.

gozzerman
10-20-02, 21:27
when does P&M open on sat

Oddjob
10-21-02, 22:42
Hey goz. I don't know the precise time that P & M's opens, but they are always open for the lunchtime lookers. The girls would not get there until noon anyway, but you might strike gold if you get there early.

As for the boats, dougie, no admission, come and go as you please, restaurants available, but pricier than LV because of less competition. I've never seen any ladies on Blue Chip (Michigan City), but they are definitely there on the Gary boats (Trump and Majestic) and the East Chicago boat (Harrah's). I would assume that they're on the Hammond boat (Horseshoe), but it's been awhile since I was there. Just keep your eyes open.

tfa_bukiak_seek
10-23-02, 09:43
I was on Melton RD (rt20) and picked up this hot 30-35ish, thin about 110-120 white chick in mid August. She had blonde hair and had a nice shaved pussy. I didn't see track marks ar anything. She got in and asked if I was a cop. After that she said she give great head for $30, $40 if we really liked her. We went back to her place which was really close(within 5 min). I walked in the front door and there were two roomies that left the area(male). I got a little nervous when I saw them and thought I might have to throw down. Everything was o.k. though and we went into the bedroom, more like a fuck-room and we got undressed. She was nice and had nice small tits that fit perfectly in your hand and mouth. I got a bj for a half hour and then said I wanted to fuck her since bj's don't do it for me. It was a beautiful thing though. Anyway I slapped on my jimmy and fucked her for a good 10-15 min. She was tight wet and responsive. She came and it was awsome. I busted my nut, cleaned up and dropped her off at a store. I'll be back there today. I forgot her name though.

She was looking for private clietelle. Any other info on her, or any other sw's in the area that are hot?

Ben Dover
10-25-02, 12:25
Could not find anything last few weeks. Drive Rt 20 and came up empty. Stoped by the Gary boats, but was there real late and did not spot anything (need some tips here from you pros). Looks like PM has a new bar tender, a good looking and well dressed black girl, but I didn't hook up with her.

Is this board dead?

SamaRy
10-25-02, 15:30
Ben Dover with Gary being dead, it seems that everything except PEKING is dead also... Did see a really nice new one there last night PINK was her name....

horndog77
10-26-02, 21:11
Could anyone tell me what the ladies are like at the Sun Spa in Michigan City? What are their ethnicities? What do they look like (1-10 scale)? How is the service? What do they offer, i.e. french, half and half, eating at the Y, greek, etc.? What is the usual price? What are their hours? I know the location because I used to go to the old Osaka Spa, but I'm pretty sure that these gals aren't the same as in the good' ol Osaka. Thanks in advance for any info. Also, has anyone tried the Simonton Lake Spa (right name?) in Elkhart? Any info along similar lines as the above would be greatly appreciated. Let's keep the board and the hobby alive!!!

gozzerman
10-27-02, 19:16
Went to P+M Sat , about 1 pm. Two older men at bar, male and
black well dressed female bhind bar. Sat at bar ordered a
drink, black girl whom I did not see, sat down and we made our deal before drink arrived. I asked if she wanted a drink,
said no she waitand did so very patiently. WE went to cement
plant and parked behind some cement blocks. For $40 had
a finger in her front and back, followed by a bbbj. She was
in no hurry. This was my first trip but not my last.

Ben Dover
10-28-02, 10:17
P & M never fails. You may not get the best lookign girls in there, but the place never fails.

Stoneman
10-28-02, 10:19
Question, where and what is P & M? Sounds fun!

Re. Simonton lake spa: Good experience there recently. $65 at door, ($45 for 1/2 hr). Nana (or maybe Anna) a 7 on my scale, was super. Nice shower, not a great massage but very giving unrushed service.

Ben Dover
10-28-02, 11:30
If anyone wants low-priced BSW action, I always see one or two girls on the side-street corner, just one block east of Broadway-right by the Budget motel. But these are 2s and 3s on the scale.

Still looking for some tips on how to score and win at the boats!

P & M is in the Indiana Harbor area of East Chicago. Its a hooker bar. Look at old posts for directions.

newbie02
10-28-02, 14:58
I go to Blue Chip often..where do they typically hang out at?

Oddjob
10-30-02, 14:36
I've never seen any ladies at Blue Chip. Trump and Majestic Star in Gary, Harrah's in East Chicago have them (probably the Horseshoe in Hammond too but I haven't been there for a while). Lady's wander without betting much. Keep your eyes open and I'm sure that you'll be able to find what you're looking for.......

Warpig2000
11-03-02, 01:41
This past Tuesday went to P & M and found a nice little 'jewel in the rough' by the name of Alice: slender black girl itty bitty titty comittee with a well trimed and sweet tasting beaver , missing two teeth but great attitude. BBBJ, Daty and she rode me into next week all for half a bill- I'd say this darling is a winner, a bit flaky but she'll do you right if you treat her well.

Traveling east toward Michigan I found an interesting little Jack Shack at the adult book store in Michigan City on US-20, I believe it is called the Erotic Toy Store or something like that. Imaginative session of watching a girl masturbate behind a plexiglass window for two andrew jacksons, as she talked dirty to you and helped you to service yourself. For anyone interested in that sort of thing (or who is finding a dry spell in Gary/Miller due to LE or whatever) this may be a good place to go for some quick 'release'. I had a performance by a short brunette with 36c's, sort of chunky, great ass and nice legs. She called herself 'Jersey'- she had a sunburst inked on her legs and some chinese characters that she said spelled out 'pleasure' on her right breast... nice attitude good conversationalist. I'll be back...

Slim
11-04-02, 00:36
Went to Peking twice over the past month and got two girls I haven't heard mentioned, so I thought I would report.

About 5 weeks ago I had Tammie, 5' 2" 110lbs, 24-28, cute, great body with nice augmented C's. Nice massage, so so performance,

Today I had "Luby", huh? "You know like the ring, Luby". Ahhh Ruby! Ruby was beautiful and had a great attitude. 5' 4" 100lbs soaking wet, 22-26. Small but beautiful breasts. Very thin, but healthy looking; nice little butt. Real nice massage as well as performance. The mamasan said she was a new girl. Good find.

Big D
11-07-02, 12:02
Slim said, "Today I had "Luby", huh? "You know like the ring, Luby". Ahhh Ruby! Ruby was beautiful and had a great attitude. 5' 4" 100lbs soaking wet, 22-26. Small but beautiful breasts. Very thin, but healthy looking; nice little butt. Real nice massage as well as performance. The mamasan said she was a new girl. Good find."

I saw Ruby two nights ago. Excellent find. Very pretty, sweet girl, a great experience. Worth the effort.

MrWiggles
11-07-02, 21:49
Big D & Slim:
Looks like our loss is your gain. There had been a Ruby at an AMP in Ft Wayne. Went to see her last night, but she's no longer there. Same description as you gave. Send her back, please!

alphafield
11-08-02, 21:09
A friend of mine wants to hit the Indiana boats tonight and then Industrial Strip. Any info would be appreciated. Is the Strip a good call, or do we have better options? I tend to favor the smaller, more run down places where you get more bang for your buck....

I don't know Indiana that well.

-Af-

Warpig2000
11-09-02, 00:25
Industrial Strip is a great place for nude lap dances and YMMV depending on the girl- but if you want f/s read the board and find some other way to spend your time. Too bad Mickey's is was busted a few years back, you could have had your cake and eaten it, too.

For other strip club suggestions Wiggles or Our Dollhouse might be a better option if you want booze, or go to Harvey Illinois where you have Club O, the Skybox, Arnies, Dlos, and maybe others I haven't heard about: All the Harvey clubs are supposed to have booze and close to IS mileage depending on who you listen to. Check the reviews in stripclublist.com . But you could do alot worse then IS, although you won't get your snake drained there. If you guys like orientals and do well enough on the boat check back on this thread for information on the Peeking Spa in East Chicago- satisfaction is guarenteed.

alphafield
11-09-02, 00:57
Thanks.

If my luck is good at the blackjack table, I think one of the AMPs will be the call. I'll have to visit P&Ms another time when I'm in the area before midnight.

I had a very good experience at ClubDLos just two nights ago....$10 dances, just about anything goes.

-Af-

alphafield
11-09-02, 02:01
What's YMMV?

Jonny
11-09-02, 02:39
YMMV = your mileage may vary

Ben Dover
11-09-02, 16:19
Lube was great. Young, tall, thin...with bleached hair highlights & a navel ring. Gave an A+ CBJ too. She is the best thing PS has seen in a loooong time.

SamaRy
11-10-02, 12:17
Wow!!!!!

OK, got in late last night and stoped by Peking.... had Lubey (What a Gem) One of the best CBJ's I have ever had... You guys were right about her... Oh yeah the massage was pretty good too.....

Told mamason hon that she should keep her! She said, oh we see.

Slim
11-11-02, 10:58
Wow indeed; it looks like I started a Ruby Fan Club.

Hey guys, I don't get to Chicago that often, don't wear her out before I get back, OK;-)

Carpe Dium
11-11-02, 16:34
Well guys, I see all the talk about "Ruby at PS. I've been there several times and each time I had a different girl. Each one was unique in her own way,(YMMV) and of course my choice of menu is always the whole enchilada $$. I always relax the girls with some humor and show her that I"m just a regular guy in for a nice treat, tell them how pretty they are and then hand over $$ right from the get go so they can get their mind set on their script ahead of time.
As I hand over the funds, I always tell them what I want in an indirect manner (with humor),flirt with them and once they start laughing I know I will have a good chance for an erotic interlude, meaning a great massage with a great finish. Communication gentlemen, is what will get you you what you want in the fashion you enjoy it most. If you dont communicate, they can only assume what and how you like your dinner served...lol...And most of the time we know that assumtion is mother of all screwups, simply because sexual pleasure from one person to another is a subjective matter. What you like may not be what I like and how about mood? Sometimes I like it nice and slow which I indicated to one of the girls when I was there. Wow...Talk about eroticism..She did a CBJ slowly and sensually looking up at me as she slowly manpulated her art. And when she inserted my sausage, she did it ever so slowly as I watched it penetrate her. She then stopped movement once I was deep inside and she begun to pulsate her vaginal muscles..wow!!! what a feeling...........After a little of that I broke down into a rock and roll finish.
Another girl gave me some mouthwash after the shower and loved deep french kissing....wow!!!! She loved to have her nipples bitten slightly as she and I came together... All because of communication gentlemen....
Mamasan knows the girls the best..if you like em young, tell mamasan.......she wont let you down.
PS has no concern about LE so the service is there to render without concern. The other spas in Illinois ..well that's a different story and I'll post on those at another time on the Illinois board... Enjoy Indiana!

GrantBurger
11-13-02, 01:00
Man, I drove by P&M's the other day right about closing time, and I saw nothing but some nasty ass looking SW's outside there hollerin at me to come pick them up!! If that's what the clientele looks like inside P&M's then that's sad, I'll never go there!!

Dougie
11-14-02, 20:36
Grantburger, no doubt the quality of the meat at P&M's can be "sub-prime". From time to time you get lucky but mostly the quality is not too great. Sure would be nice to turn up a source of good quality black pussy in the area though, I'm sick of having to go all the way to Memphis to hook up with the fine ones at a good price.

horndog77
11-15-02, 17:23
On my way through Goshen (Near Elkhart) and I saw a massage parlor. I believe that the name of the place was New Earth Massage. Anyways, it's located on Lincolnway, if you're going east it is a block past the Goshen High School on your left. It is in a little house in an odd shaped lot. I haven't been in yet (temporarily short of funds after my last trip to Harrah's), but I am curious about the girls and what extras can be had. Anyone with any experience please post. Thanks in advance for your consideration and prompt reply to my query.

Carpe Dium
11-17-02, 04:04
PM is definitley not choice. Usually go in there for a beer or two and end up leaving afterwards. I was there one evening and a bartender that works there by the name of "Tamika".... OK looking soul sister was good to go. I was there about 45 minutes prior to closing time which is a good time to catch her attention we made arrangements. Decent BBJ...25.00.

secsvr
11-18-02, 02:08
I have been all around lately, I found a new "treat" named kelly around the rt 20 hotell accross from shengra la. A deffinate jewell in the rough, good no great bbj. She is a little freak, and very fun.

Shengra la is alive and well, action there is always availiable, but costly.

The seedy bar, next to the rising sun is starting to hit and has some scandalous girls working there. Action is hit and miss.

The kings spa in valparaiso, is a sure spot as long as they trust you, girls are old and not very hot but action is cheaper than peking.

Peking by the way, was something I was waiting for to be in the right place at the right time, well this weekend was just that. It was costly, but HOLY SHIZNIT!!! It was the best AMP I have EVER BEEN TO, TO DATE!!!!!!!! Had a lovely mid twenty skinny girl named CC, she licked my balls, sucked me off, kissed me all over, and fucked me like stupid!!! She did me like a hook up, not like an AMP. Though I let you all know.....what up with the Michigan City AMP....directions, and name, and what about that adult book store in MC? how are the peep shows?

OCTraveler
11-20-02, 15:27
For all of you who are commenting on the "quality" of P&M ladies, you're pretty much right on.Not many 10's in the place (LOL) ... but you've got to admit that there's more to P&M's than the ladies.

The way I see it (especially from a guy from California who travels to Chicago-land occassionally) is that P&M's is one of those places that when it goes away (and it wil someday soon) you can look back and say when talking to other hobbyists, "Yeah, I went there and hooked up with a girl and went to one of those raunchy apartments for a fun time."

I put P&M's in the same light as crusing Harry Hines in Dallas or heading to Adelitas in Tiajuana or going to Birch AccuF in Newport Beach (beore the cops came) - just another one of those places unique to our pursuit of recreation.

horny69
11-20-02, 19:30
What happen to all the girls on State line in Hammond? I admit there wasn,t alot of girls. But aleast a few still walked the streets. The last four night. NO ONE. I was going to this house in Cal city. But i guess they either moved or LE raided the place. That,s a shame. there was some good girls there too. Anyone with info about state line?
P.S. I know it,s getting colder and that is one thing to keep girls off the street,But i never saw the street this deserted.

Chigod7
11-20-02, 20:04
hey what part of state street r the girls walking and where is this place in Cal city? any info i greatly appreciated!!

Dougie
11-20-02, 20:49
Carpe, FYI Tamika will take off any time you are ready, no need to wait until the bar closes.

Scooter
11-21-02, 08:29
Hey Gang! Hope everyone is doing well these days. In regards to the Stateline area, I have to admit that I haven't actively been 'hunting' there in awhile. But you are right , it has been very dead there except sometimes very early in the morning (like 5AM or sooner). However, on my way home from work yesterday I took Calumet AVE and saw a little red-head that I have picked up a couple of times in the past. She was walking down calumet between the burger king and Rally's. When I turned around to pick her up she was gone unfortunately. Sorry, I don't have much more info right now, but I plan to start cruising a little more. Happy Hunting!!!

Warpig2000
11-21-02, 11:40
The lack of activity around Stateline and Hohman has been obvious to me, too. Haven't been in the area lately, but the cross deputization between Calumet City and Hammond certaintly has driven girls away from State Line, and tearing down the old neighborhood to build Sterk Van Till certaintly hasn't helped. My guess is that the girls will drift elsewhere in Hammond. About two months ago I was biking around in a fitness craze and passed a fat skanky-looking Latina who was spare changing around Columbia and Michigan where the garage that used to be a service station is, she looked pretty hard up and probably might have been opened to turning tricks- but I just wasn't interested in finding out. Couple of girls who looked like they were working also out around Colombia and May at the party store, giving the eye, dressed provocatively, seen about 3 times, no one in particular that I would be interested in. But I wouldn't be surprised to see girls through here, or by Rally's(?)/ the Golden Dragon on Calumet, or other little seedy places on the periphery of the old "stroll". Or maybe a little further to the north in Cal City just a couple blocks from State Line. Just have to look harder, and unfortunately I never have a vehicle when I am in the area so it just hasn't happened.

I always appreciate Scooters posts. He is pretty much on target.

I have to agree with Carpe and Dougie, Tamika is one sweet looking sister but although I have seen several girls from P&M and have tipped her, smiled at her and complimented her she just won't give me the time of day. Oh Flocking well, more proof that YMMV.

taglet
11-21-02, 12:20
Read great things about Peking spa. Any advice on 'do's' and 'don'ts' there? Will the mamasan let you see and choose from the girls? Or does she stick you with whoever is 'up' next? Sounds like 'Ruby' and 'CC' are well worth a recommendation. And does anyone know pricing for extras there?

SamaRy
11-21-02, 19:47
taglet,

Walk in like you have been there before, hand the girl $$ and you wont be disappointed.....

read Carpe dium about 12 posts earlier...... It is right on!!!!

I have always been able to choose what I am looking for... but I have been going there for years (15+)

But Ruby is the best they have right now...

Don't wear her out I am going late tonight......

cor_dur_oi
11-21-02, 20:56
Anyone have any information about the Adult Bookstore in Michigan City? Where is it? What's it all about?

horny69
11-22-02, 16:55
I know the red head your talking about. I had her a few times. She doesn,t blow that well, But she is a good fuck. As for Calumet. I,ve been up and down there too. Nothing. Ohh the bar is called Golden Gate. LOL. I say LE has alot to do with the girls not being out. cause like i said, their was a house in Cal City that now has no one in it. I,ve been out everyday this week. Nothing.And i mean No one. Not even the drug pushers are out.not that i,m ito drugs. It just seems weird that thy are not out. Something must have scared the shit of them to not be out.

Jonny
11-22-02, 20:01
The place in Mich. City is the Adult Toy Store - on rt. 20 about a half mile west of 421. They have live one-on-one peep shows where you can jerk off to naked chicks behind glass.

Bob Holly
11-23-02, 03:03
Are you guys afraid of getting aids or something else from bbbj??? Im just curious.

cor_dur_oi
11-23-02, 11:37
Can the girls behind the glass see you at the Adult Toy Store in Michigan City? How much does it cost?

PR*
11-24-02, 22:42
Picked up Terri, a 30ish, white SW on Highway 20 at the motel across from the Shangri La strip club in Gary today around 2:00 p.m. She is thin, about a 6-7 on SW scale, and has bleach blond hair. Paid $20 for a CBJ in a back alley. I was a little nervous picking her up, because LE was all around. She was well worth the money, though, and was very clean. Would pick her up again.

Ben Dover
11-26-02, 15:50
test

macaroni
11-28-02, 17:49
The adult toystore on highway 20 has the little glass booth where you can stroke it. The price is 20 for a topless show, 40 for a naked show and 60 for a masturbation show. I think that they can see you through the window as she payed me a complement.
There is the oriental spa on the west side of the 421 just north of the exit from 90-94.

OhYeah
11-28-02, 21:55
Are there any escorts that are near the Casino boats ? I'll be staying at Trumps in a week or so and was wondering if any ladies were available for fun in that area.

Zeb
12-04-02, 00:34
Has anyone ever come in contact with any of the girls that used to work at Mickey's Rock n Roll Cafe in Hammond since it was shut down? I am particularly interested in Megan, Harley, Nicki, and a really hot hispanic girl who's name I can't remember. That place was great and would like to try on those girls again.

Zeb
terraplanefromthedelta@yahoo.com

Schtick
12-06-02, 23:40
DB*, FYI it's not a new member it's a "newbie".

Happy Hunting!

Flashman
12-06-02, 23:42
Hey DB,

I understand your reluctance about P&M. Never been in, and it is a bit scary on the drive by. I know I am not trusting the board, because I never saw a really bad post about this place, and I have seen a lot of good posts in the past.

Anyone out there with a recent report? Maybe I will finally give it a try. Are there any recommended cheap motels in the area. I don't think that I want to use the PM facilities, and I would rather not go back to an apartment down the block.

But I once read that LE might give you trouble if they see you leaving PM with a lady. Any advice from you senior members out there?

Dougie
12-07-02, 16:32
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DB*
Escorts appear to range from $350 to $800. What kind of service can we expect from these ladies?

Geez, with the Peking available why would you even consider forking over that kind of $$??? Unless you are into being robbed, that is.

Dougie
12-07-02, 16:34
[QUOTE]Originally posted by macaroni
The adult toystore on highway 20 has the little glass booth where you can stroke it. The price is 20 for a topless show, 40 for a naked show and 60 for a masturbation show....

I can stay home and jack off for free. For $50 you can go to P&M's and get laid.

Carpe Dium
12-07-02, 22:53
P&M is sort of like a wild wild west type of bar. Everyone in the place knows what you're there for, meaning that if there any girls there, they will walk up to you ask if you want a date. However, most of the girls are 1's and 2's on a scale of 10. So timing is a factor where if you walk in at the right time, you may find an appealing girl and then accept the date. You are not obligated and if not interested, just tell them.
You can enjoy your drink and a rule of thumb is not to leave your money on the bar. This is a direct invite for the 1's and 2's to come and hustle you for a drink or money for the juke box. Once you buy them a drink they will sit down next to you and when a appealing girl comes in, she may think that you are negotiating with the skank and wont approach you. So just tell them in a nice way, that you're not interested.
A lot of times it's just worth a beer or two and that's it. But if you're a gambler and believe in the law of averages, then on certain visits, you may strike a win situation.
20-25---BJ
40-50----half & half

gozzerman
12-08-02, 12:53
Went to P&m about 2pm sat, no girls. Had one beer and
talked to Dino [ owners son], very personal. TOOK OFF
to Harrahs, returned at 4:30. About 5 guys at bar and
3 girls[alice 5 of 10 and 2 bar tenders 1 white Vanessa
a black 6/10. Alice remembered me from my only previos
trip, she was very interested but I wanted new! She was
eager and would take care of me for $20, so WAIT.
bULL SHITTED WITH Dino and guys at bar [ sports].
About 6pm was getting ready to leave, asked black
bartender ,not Tamika, for a date in rest room. She
asked Dino. gave Dino $5 and gorl $25for 1/2 and
1/2 covered[ 50 c condom machine in womens room
DO be carefull if Dinos brother is there he won't let
help do this. Looks like Dino works days, brother
after 6 pm. The help is betyter than working girls!
Befriend Dino very interesting guy.

Member #4828
12-09-02, 12:01
Anyone know about the new Seoul Spa on Calumet Avenue in Munster? Can this be real? I mean, c'mon, Munster?

Ben Dover
12-09-02, 12:20
The Peking Spa is like going hunting at a game perserve. If you can afford the fees ($160 to $200) you will get a trophey. No doubt about it. Its almost too easy; two bills will get you a willing Asian sweetie.

No that's where P & M comes in. Whoever said its like the wild west, hit it right on the head! Its also like hunting in the wild. Its not a sure bet you will see somethign worth banging in the alley, but sometimes you will get lucky.

Its all a matter of timing. Remeber, when a jem does walk in...SHE WON'T LAST LONG! (Everyone in there is looking for the same thing you are.) Go right up to her and ask for a date. Or if your shy, (then why the hell are you in there in the first place???) ask the bartender to have girl come over to talk with you.

The place looks rough and the neighborhood is rough, but I have never had any trouble in the place.

Scooter
12-09-02, 13:21
Joe,

Where at on Calumet is this Spa? There used to be one in Munster a year or so ago (yes...with extras), but it got busted. I wonder if this cops are working on a holiday bonus?
Has anyone ever gotten any extras at the spa in Highland off of 45th there? I haven't been in there for awhile, but when I did go there wasn't any woman that I wanted extras from.

--Scooter

Scooter
12-10-02, 10:18
Well Gang....I guess you could say I sort of took one for the team. The Seoul Spa is located at 8130 Calumet Ave. Yes this is the same location of the spa that was in Munster a couple of years ago. I went there yesterday around 3:30PM. WHen you enter there is a little window and after ringing the bell the oriental woman comes to the window and wants you to pay $70. Well this seems shady enough to seem hopeful to me so I pay. Once entering it is obvious that there is only this one oriental woman there (probably Korean) who is a little older than I prefer but still not bad looking and there is an Oriental guy sitting on the couch (sort of unusual..but I thought he could be in charge or something). Well...sat in the sauna for awhile...was given a table shower...then sauna again..then a good massage from the woman (including walking on the back). Then the wierd part she leaves and the guy comes in...he is an accupressurist or something. Went through his schtick and I figure well...a pretty good overall massage...then as I am getting dressed the woman pops her head in and asks if I want anything else. I had already been there like an hour and a half and was sort of frustrated so I told her no. Personally I doubt that there are any extras to be found here. But if you guys think you are slicker than me and want to spend $70 good luck.

---Scooter

Scooter
12-10-02, 10:22
Street Walker Uodate!!!

Was running a little early for work this morning so I cruised along Hohman and Stateline. Saw one very scary SW walking on Hohman (doubt she even has teeth) and then before I was going to leave saw a SW on the Cal. City side of Stateline...I think she was on Pulaski a little off of Stateline. Got a pretty decent BBBJ from her for $30 (it was pretty cold out and I was in the x-mas spirit). She wasn't the best looking but she wasn't scary. Think her name was Cindy, brunette, black leather jacket. Hope everyone is having good hunting.

--Scooter