PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SteveStone123
03-14-17, 22:59
Okay, so this is a little off topic. But I ran across this and found it funny and decided to pass it along.

1. Any massage parlor open after say 9 pm is bound to be packing an assortment of extras, nobody virtuous goes looking for a therapeutic back rub at 1 am on a Tuesday!

2. It's packing Neon signs with words like "massage", "bodyrub" or "fellatio barn". There's just something seedy / appealing about a flashing neon signs, they know degenerates like us can't resist the lure of a good neon sign.

3. Odd / distant Location If the massage shop is smack in the middle of an industrial area there's a good chance they'll have buckets of extras as they're often driven out of the 'burbs by nosy fuckers with erection problems and church groups who believe a that administering a handjob = holiday in Hades.

4. If the masseuse is wearing / displaying any of the following then it's probably going to be sensual miniskirt, high-heels, tight-dress, side-boob, lingerie, snorkel.

5. The seedier / ramshackle the place the better your chances of a happy ending, if I ever see a scummy mattress on a floor I always think I'm odds on for a handjob (or lice).

6. Check out the customers. If it's all nervous looking men then you've probably hit the jackpot. A nervous man walking out of a massage place is the sign of a man with freshly emptied babysacks. I love when I see guys about to walk into a massage joint which I know is a 100% erotic and they start twisting / stretching there arms like they're a little sore and are just there to get some knots rubbed out. We know where the knot is bro!

7. The masseuse doesn't leave the room whilst you get unchanged. This rarely happens and when it does, it's always awkward as fuck. Kinda retarded to feel awkward I know, she's about to see me naked and will soon be milking my man-jam but there's a system people WHEN THE MACHINE BREAKS DOWN, WE BREAK DOWN.

8. The massage slogan "Oriental" or "Asian" massage is always a good erotic shot but are not to be confused with "Thai Massage" which always results in something in me dislocating.

9. The massage room has items like vaseline, lubricant, dog-collars or a box of tissues so big that you could wipe up one of Thor's loads.

10. The Masseuse walks in and takes off her clothes. If I got to explain this one then you belong in that Sarlacc pit son.

HA!

TideLover
03-15-17, 21:44
http://shoals.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-r-t-o-f-d-e-l-i-v-e-r-y/17669449

JayRock751
03-19-17, 11:04
http://shoals.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-r-t-o-f-d-e-l-i-v-e-r-y/17669449I tried many times contacting her, but she never answered back.

Alamassage1
09-06-18, 14:29
Has anyone got a reliable contact?

JayRock751
09-08-18, 14:06
Has anyone got a reliable contact?I haven't had any luck.

JmSmith7896
09-23-19, 00:14
Batting about 4 for 5. First time going nothing but teasing 2 3 x 5 time exactly what I was looking for.

RubGuy68
10-31-19, 15:02
I haven't had any luck.https://nashville.rubratings.com/143345

This place is the best seriously.

NeverTell
11-13-19, 12:52
Batting about 4 for 5. First time going nothing but teasing 2 3 x 5 time exactly what I was looking for.Massage rates? How Much Tip? What are you looking for?

Be Safe,

NT.

JmSmith7896
11-19-19, 13:46
Massage rates? How Much Tip? What are you looking for?

Be Safe,

NT.30 min 50 tip whatever you think.

Release.

Pctech
02-27-20, 15:37
Just asking if anyone else has tried this place. I've been a few times, saw two different ladies. First time, was nothing but what I felt was a good massage. Saw a different girl the second trip, decent massage but a little more flirty, but nothing else on menu. Third time was the first gal again, more flirty this time, still a great massage and a little teasing, but no happy ending. A previous post said they had some luck. Was wondering which gal and if it was just a HJ happy ending or if anything else.

Any comments or advise.

Thanks.

TrammGr
03-04-20, 21:58
There's a sign on the front door stating that the spa has been sold to new owners and is closed for renovation.

Pctech
03-05-20, 11:04
There's a sign on the front door stating that the spa has been sold to new owners and is closed for renovation.I was over there a week or so ago. You never know about these things.

LocalGuy69
03-06-20, 19:39
There's a sign on the front door stating that the spa has been sold to new owners and is closed for renovation.Sign was on and someone going on—looked like it was back up and running.

TrammGr
03-07-20, 21:10
Sign was on and someone going onlooked like it was back up and running.Nope. The "Massage" sign is on, but the "Open" sign is still off and the note is still on the door.

TrammGr
06-04-20, 02:47
Looks like it's back in business. Drove by today and the "Open" sign was on and the parking spaces were full.

JayRock751
06-05-20, 17:22
Looks like it's back in business. Drove by today and the "Open" sign was on and the parking spaces were full.Yes. I seen that today.

TrammGr
06-06-20, 01:34
Yes. I seen that today.They are open, but a sign on the door says due to covid, it's by appointment only.

Pctech
06-10-20, 09:09
They are open, but a sign on the door says due to covid, it's by appointment onlyBeen there a few time but never got any extras. Any one had any luck with them? If so which girl?

TrammGr
06-29-20, 16:59
Been there a few time but never got any extras. Any one had any luck with them? If so which girl?No extras. Even stricter now, not even allowing undraped massage. Not worth it, imo.

ImKul
07-05-20, 23:15
Anyone had a massage from an Asian woman named "Lucy" in the Florence-Muscle Shoals area? Friend told me she came to his hotel in Florence but he lost her number. Said she is worth checking out.

JayRock751
07-10-20, 23:21
Anyone had a massage from an Asian woman named "Lucy" in the Florence-Muscle Shoals area? Friend told me she came to his hotel in Florence but he lost her number. Said she is worth checking out.Are you talking the Filipina woman?

ImKul
07-11-20, 00:34
Are you talking the Filipina woman?I don't know. Friend just told me she was Asian but he lost her number. Said she used name "Lucy".

ImKul
07-11-20, 08:00
Are you talking the Filipina woman?I don't know! My friend just said "an Asian woman. ".

JayRock751
07-13-20, 15:14
I don't know! My friend just said "an Asian woman. ".I knew there was an Asian woman who use to post massage ads on Craigslist but she disappeared.

DeMarcos8519
08-01-20, 12:45
Great Legit massage only.

ImKul
09-13-20, 23:22
Great Legit massage only.Wonderful Spa is owned by the same lady who owned Lifetime Acupressure in Alabaster. Check out their reviews.

HardOne74
10-08-20, 16:34
Anyone have any info on this one on STG? Pm me details.

RTideRoll42
11-10-20, 22:49
Anyone have any info on this one on STG? Pm me details.Pm sent to you for info on this one.

CyberLife
11-15-20, 10:11
Pm sent to you for info on this one.Could you on me the same I'm also interested in her.

RTideRoll42
11-23-20, 14:42
Could you on me the same I'm also interested in her.I sent you a PM of the info.

Xxxajaxxx54
11-25-20, 04:41
Rtideroll. Can you pm info also? Been interested about her but never found any reviews.

TrammGr
12-04-20, 04:54
O'Chi Spa on Cox Creek. Anyone hear anything about them, good or bad?

Drudgery
12-05-20, 17:11
Rtideroll. Can you pm info also? Been interested about her but never found any reviews.Same. PM info. Thanks!

XpressMan
12-06-20, 18:10
Why don't you just post your experience with this lady instead of sending it out thru a PM. I understand sending it out only thru a PM if they are UTR but she has a ad up on STG. That's the whole point of this page.

Wiregrass
12-06-20, 19:46
Why don't you just post your experience with this lady instead of sending it out thru a PM. I understand sending it out only thru a PM if they are UTR but she has a ad up on STG. That's the whole point of this page.Because Uncle LEO also reads these pages.

Knock-knock. Who's there?

Xxxajaxxx54
12-10-20, 22:03
Why don't you just post your experience with this lady instead of sending it out thru a PM. I understand sending it out only thru a PM if they are UTR but she has a ad up on STG. That's the whole point of this page.I mean I'm good with the info either way. Still haven't got a reply about her. There's not many providers in our area and if she's worth the hard earned $ for a great time.

JmSmith7896
12-11-20, 22:16
100% legit.

MrMonger6676
10-07-21, 17:33
Not only completely legit, but stuffy and uptight.

Probably the worst massage I've ever gotten from a legit establishment.

I went because they offered 1/2 price student massages, and I've had a bit of success getting "extras" out of struggling massage students before, even at otherwise legit places.

Not the case here. Not only was the massage itself very unimpressive, but she began the session with me face-up, then finished with me face-down, which is bass-ackwards to every other massage I've ever had, and really threw everything about it off.

Would never recommend, even for a legitimate place.

MrMonger6676
10-07-21, 18:15
I have been an active member of the mongering community for over two decades. Back then, there were at least. A dozen or so AMPs around north Alabama, and maybe half that many American establishments. I visited all at least once, and was a regular at several. I never had really bad experience at any of them.

About the worst was at an AMP in Muscle Shoals, when service was provided by an older, and not particularly attractive mama San, who stayed on the phone, taking with a friend in her native tongue through my entire massage, including the happy ending.

At all the other places I visited, especially those with American girls, the service was usually spectacular.

It's a shame it's such a different local climate now. How are those places hurting anyone?

Big Pussy Sal
11-06-21, 10:29
Pm sent to you for info on this one.Hi Rtideroll. Can you please PM me this info too. I'm a Huntsville member considering the trip. Thanks.

Rick Flair
11-12-21, 11:55
Anyone have any info on Lifetime Spa on Avalon Ave in Muscle Shoals? Hours are until 10 pm and their Google business listing has a stock picture of a young Chinese girl.

You are welcome to post or send a PM.

Thanks!

MrMonger6676
11-18-21, 01:30
Can't say for sure, but in my considerable experience, any massage business that offers table showers and stays open till 10 pm is most likely a Full srvice spa.

Anyone have any info on Lifetime Spa on Avalon Ave in Muscle Shoals? Hours are until 10 pm and their Google business listing has a stock picture of a young Chinese girl.

Thanks!

Rick Flair
11-19-21, 01:53
Can't say for sure, but in my considerable experience, any massage business that offers table showers and stays open till 10 pm is most likely a Full srvice spa.Well, I went this evening. No luck. Had all the characteristics of a typical AMP but no happy ending. YMMV.

TrammGr
11-19-21, 22:27
Can't say for sure, but in my considerable experience, any massage business that offers table showers and stays open till 10 pm is most likely a Full srvice spa.Both of the AMPs in Florence are open until 10, one has a table shower and neither are full service. One of them even has signs up in the rooms saying, "Not going to do it, don't even ask. " Closest you can get is no teasing with DIY. This area is a virtual desert.

MrMonger6676
12-05-21, 19:51
That's surprising, but I've been to AMPs that have displayed similar signs, and they still offered more, eventually. It might take more than one visit to get what you want, once they start to trust you.

Both of the AMPs in Florence are open until 10, one has a table shower and neither are full service. One of them even has signs up in the rooms saying, "Not going to do it, don't even ask. " Closest you can get is no teasing with DIY. This area is a virtual desert.

TrammGr
12-06-21, 15:25
That's surprising, but I've been to AMPs that have displayed similar signs, and they still offered more, eventually. It might take more than one visit to get what you want, once they start to trust you.Have been to both Florence locations multiple times over the past two years. Nothing has changed. I still go on occasion because they do offer a good massage, along with Wonderful having the table shower. But I've also adjusted my expectations to not expecting anything beyond that.

NeverTell
01-26-22, 16:09
Pm sent to you for info on this one.I'd like info on this one.

NeverTell
01-26-22, 16:16
Have been to both Florence locations multiple times over the past two years. Nothing has changed. I still go on occasion because they do offer a good massage, along with Wonderful having the table shower. But I've also adjusted my expectations to not expecting anything beyond that.Which spa has the table shower?

TrammGr
01-27-22, 00:06
Which spa has the table shower?Wonderful.

NeverTell
02-13-22, 14:49
Have been to both Florence locations multiple times over the past two years. Nothing has changed. I still go on occasion because they do offer a good massage, along with Wonderful having the table shower. But I've also adjusted my expectations to not expecting anything beyond that.

Which spa has the table shower?

Wonderful.LOL, I read that as a spa had a wonderful table shower. I get it now.

Thank you.

NeverTell
02-13-22, 15:05
Any info on this one?

https://huntsville-al.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/avail-asap-full-body-massage-1/946688937057

(I've obfuscated the phone number per USG guidelines.).

Adv simply states:

Full body message $150 per hour.

Xx-xxx-6977.

Text me first. I do not answer phone calls.

Outcall only at the moment, Qv is 150 $.

Jakel50
02-19-22, 21:17

Thanks!If anyone has info, I'm curious as well.

NeverTell
03-08-22, 18:37
I checked out Wonderful, knowing it didn't provide extras. Lying face down for the table shower was not comfortable and not worth the extra 20. The massage was worth it but, as expected, no HE, not even Self Serve.

TrammGr
03-09-22, 01:14
If anyone has info, I'm curious as well.Same as the two in Florence. Straight legit. It does have a table shower which is much more comfortable than the one at Wonderful. Nowhere near as tall.

BrokenRubber
08-01-22, 05:12
I checked out Wonderful, knowing it didn't provide extras. Lying face down for the table shower was not comfortable and not worth the extra 20. The massage was worth it but, as expected, no HE, not even Self Serve.I went there, o e attendant did table shower it was you comfortable, different girl massages. Both covered my crotch even when I uncovered. Girl left massage before finished because I tried to uncover. I won't be back.

ChipperD
11-01-22, 10:37
Looks like a new place has opened up just off Darby Drive. Has a hand written sign with an arrow near the gas station. I called, lady was very nice, strong accent. Ask if they had a table shower, she giggled and said no. Quoted 70 for the hour. Anyone been there??

Member #6478
11-04-22, 20:27
Looks like a new place has opened up just off Darby Drive. Has a hand written sign with an arrow near the gas station. I called, lady was very nice, strong accent. Ask if they had a table shower, she giggled and said no. Quoted 70 for the hour. Anyone been there??Just tried the place, no mamasan, just one lady working, her pic is on the website.

One small room, paid standard house fee. Took clothes off and laid down with a small blanket.

Great massage, hit all my knots. Blanket came out early and she wasn't afraid of massaging the groin area.

Warm towels to clean up back and flipped blanket back on. Roaming advances were subtly rejected.

Some teasing specially til the end. When she said is over and left.

Feels like more could be had if you are a regular.

I'll repeat just to see how it goes.

BrokenRubber
11-08-22, 19:53
Just tried the place, no mamasan, just one lady working, her pic is on the website.

One small room, paid standard house fee. Took clothes off and laid down with a small blanket.

Great massage, hit all my knots. Blanket came out early and she wasn't afraid of massaging the groin area.

Warm towels to clean up back and flipped blanket back on. Roaming advances were subtly rejected.

I'll repeat just to see how it goes.What's it called and address.

NeverTell
11-08-22, 23:06
Just tried the place, no mamasan, just one lady working, her pic is on the website.

I'll repeat just to see how it goes.I checked this one out. She politely declined any advances that were more than touching her calf or hand. At one point, I grabbed her hand and put it on my dick over the sheet that was covering it. She quickly removed her hand. I tried to uncover the fun parts but she quickly subverted all attempts. Strongly believe this will be like all the rest in Fl, MS, and HSV; legit only. I paid 70 for the hour and left a 20 $ tip for the decent massage.

Member #6478
11-10-22, 10:43
What's it called and address.Is called River. Something I forgot.

Is right behind the gas station in Darby.

TrammGr
11-14-22, 13:55
Is called River. Something I forgot.

Is right behind the gas station in Darby.Golden River.

NeverTell
12-04-22, 00:04
I checked out Wonderful, knowing it didn't provide extras. Lying face down for the table shower was not comfortable and not worth the extra 20. The massage was worth it but, as expected, no HE, not even Self Serve.I went back to wonderful and opted for a 90 minute massage. It was one of the best massages I've had and she worked really hard on the knots in my back. Fantastic! Now me, being the hopeless monger that I am, started to test the waters as the massage was coming to an end. She didn't reject to any touching of her legs and ass. For her last move, she grabbed my hands, while standing at my head, and pulled them straight back. This gave the muscles in my back a nice stretch. Then she lifted them over my face and slowly lowered toward my stomach. But she did it in a way that put my hands nearly on top of Jr and she was leaning over me with her chest in face. I took this to mean something more than she did and I started rubbing Jr through the sheet. When she didn't immediately stop me I mistakenly misread this to mean things could escalate to the next level and I lifted the sheet to the side. She was not happy about this and lifted her hands in the air and shouted something I couldn't understand, "forshin! I was confused and asked her "what?" She yelled it again, "forish!" I asked, "freeze?" She looked at me, shook her head and sarcastically said "yeah freeze," and walked out of the room. I donned my clothes, got a hundred and forty dollars out of my wallet and walked to the front. The 90 minutes massage is a hundred now so this would be a forty tip. I was torn on the right amount to tip since I didn't get a happy ending. I hand the money over. She counts it and waves a finger in the air, I think trying to say she wants more tip. I don't respond and then she gives me a hug and says see you next time. I might do two hours next time but their dumb pricing only gives a discount on the 90 minute.

Stay safe.

PersonV
01-09-23, 12:39
Anyone met dream if so what is she like.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/muscle-shoals/female-escorts/black_caribbean/dream/462047785011

Jmm2172
01-10-23, 12:09
If anyone has info, I'm curious as well.I had success there one time. Self serve is their main thing.

There is a better place in Florence where I have consistently received great relaxing job.

PersonV
01-10-23, 12:16
Anyone met dream if so what is she like.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/muscle-shoals/female-escorts/black_caribbean/dream/462047785011

I had success there one time. Self serve is their main thing.

There is a better place in Florence where I have consistently received great relaxing job.What is the name of the place in Florence and what is it like?

Member #6478
03-29-23, 09:49
Would be same services as the one in Athens?

Has anyone tried?

JayRock751
03-29-23, 16:43
Would be same services as the one in Athens?

Has anyone tried?I call O'chi Balance to book a massage. They keep referring me to Dy Foot Spa, and told me "a lady will be there wanting for you. " So I guess they have the same owners.

Dy Foot is a legit massage spa from what I can tell. . No teasing. Went for 1. 5 hour massage, but closing time made a hour instead. I'm not sure if I'll go back.

Member #6478
03-29-23, 20:38
I call O'chi Balance to book a massage. They keep referring me to Dy Foot Spa, and told me "a lady will be there wanting for you. " So I guess they have the same owners.

Dy Foot is a legit massage spa from what I can tell. . No teasing. Went for 1. 5 hour massage, but closing time made a hour instead. I'm not sure if I'll go back.Thanks for the Feedback, Ill head out to Athens then!

Natl23
03-30-23, 15:11
I call O'chi Balance to book a massage. They keep referring me to Dy Foot Spa, and told me "a lady will be there wanting for you. " So I guess they have the same owners.

Dy Foot is a legit massage spa from what I can tell. . No teasing. Went for 1. 5 hour massage, but closing time made a hour instead. I'm not sure if I'll go back.Went to DY, she suggested I go to O'Chi if I did not want to wait and gave me a card.

Spoot256
04-24-23, 15:53
Anyone know of any spas that do happy endings or more? I'm new to the spa scene. Never been but very curious.

GottaHaveMoreU
08-28-23, 20:35
Damn there's not a good massage with release around here?

I'm missing a good Asian massage with an oily grip on the finish!!

Pm me the UTR or any info to go on.

Wonderful was good and legit definitely helped get the kinks out but that's it.

Got to be somewhere to enjoy?

Thanks.

JayRock751
08-29-23, 16:01
Damn there's not a good massage with release around here?

I'm missing a good Asian massage with an oily grip on the finish!!

Pm me the UTR or any info to go on.

Wonderful was good and legit definitely helped get the kinks out but that's it.

Got to be somewhere to enjoy?

Thanks.Lifetime Spa is pretty decent but want 70% tip upfront.

GottaHaveMoreU
10-24-23, 18:37
DT foot spa was good.

Able to check off a few requirements I was looking for.

Should be able to meet expectations some of why'all would like to have around here!

JayRock751
10-25-23, 16:37
DT foot spa was good.

Should be able to meet expectations some of why'all would like to have around here!Are you talking about DY Foot Spa in Florence?

GottaHaveMoreU
10-25-23, 21:05
Are you talking about DY Foot Spa in Florence?Yes off cox near the cici pizza and party place.

Didn’t realize the phone autocorrected the DY to DT sorry about that

Member #6478
10-27-23, 08:17
Yes off cox near the cici pizza and party place.

Didnt realize the phone autocorrected the DY to DT sorry about thatCan you provide additional details?

PM if you prefer.

Thanks.

Spark9118
11-02-23, 14:34
DT foot spa was good.

Should be able to meet expectations some of why'all would like to have around here!What requirements did they check off and how much for the services. You can PM me if you want.

GottaHaveMoreU
11-02-23, 22:02
Been busy meant to get back on this.

Said name was Jennifer was in some yoga pants and zip up sporty jacket that was off when she came in and was in a thin sweater while massaging.

Did I decent run down went in for a 30 and talked me into the hour. Didn't have anything else going on for the night so said WTF let's see where this goes.

Was kinda tall 5'6-7" for a Asian woman shoulder length hair small ass like most and smaller b titties with bigger nips.

Gave the legs and ass rubs while she was giving me the rubdown to let her know I'm open for anything and she would tease some on my ass balls and taint.

Got to the flip after about 20 min and gave some hints to what I may be looking for asked her what might be avail for menu options she bent over me and whispered blowjob and handjob I asked about full service and said she can't this week played back and forth with prices peace sign went up said no to that 1 and half nope I got 80 she moaned a little in my ear but held at 80 and she said ok.

Pulls out a hat and oiled me up a few strokes I pull her yoga pants down and she's got on a nice pair of burgundy cheeky panties on ass is smaller but looks great in those panties I'm standing tall and on goes the hat out comes some titties in my face and she turns to start blowing me. Not a bad one a few teeth grazes but over all decent CBJ for an AMP. I'm playing with nips and ass and reach a little further down and hit a speed bump of a pad and she backs away so yeah it's shark week for sure but wiggles ass and cokes up for air and tits in my face she goes back for another 5 or so min and started to slow down I pull her up and pull off the hat and tell her to finish me off with a hand job and let me suck on her tits sho she obliges and works a good slow stroking plays with my taint and rubs my ass hole some then gives the twisting strokes and cups my balls and slows down more almost like an edging session this goes on for 5 or so min and I feel it brewing up and she must have felt me squirm a little and stopped shook he ass a little titty in my mouth and then goes back to pulling a good weeks worth of cum out of me I was at the edge she strokes about 6 times and I unload I seen it fly up hit her arm my belly all in her hands I couldn't stop she giggles and says wow you gots lots of love over everything damn it was a great release I was spent she cleans up and then goes and gets the table shower ready comes back and takes me into the room to scrub me down and clean up the fun that was made.

Time to dry off and standing there she drys me off from neck to toes and while down there says to my dick you have fun too I see and give it a kiss and giggles.

Back tot he room she helps dress and gets the tip from me I gave her an extra 20 for the edging so in total 80 for the hour 80 for the extra and 20 for the extra extra.

Don't know how long she's been there or how long she's going to be there for but she was nice accommodating decent rub down good body ok in the face ok engrish over all if I'm back in a few weeks and if she's there I'd gladly see her again but if she's not YMMV with who ever is there. There was another lady there but never saw her she took another guy back but left soon I would say 15-20 min was the session at the most.

Also I was there around 830 or 9 pm I think not much traffic in the parking lot.

Good luck.

BabyFace123
11-03-23, 19:17
Been busy meant to get back on this.

Said name was Jennifer was in some yoga pants and zip up sporty jacket that was off when she came in and was in a thin sweater while massaging.

Did I decent run down went in for a 30 and talked me into the hour. Didn't have anything else going on for the night so said WTF let's see where this goes.

Was kinda tall 5'6-7" for a Asian woman shoulder length hair small ass like most and smaller b titties with bigger nips.

Gave the legs and ass rubs while she was giving me the rubdown to let her know I'm open for anything and she would tease some on my ass balls and taint.

Got to the flip after about 20 min and gave some hints to what I may be looking for asked her what might be avail for menu options she bent over me and whispered blowjob and handjob I asked about full service and said she can't this week played back and forth with prices peace sign went up said no to that 1 and half nope I got 80 she moaned a little in my ear but held at 80 and she said ok.

Pulls out a hat and oiled me up a few strokes I pull her yoga pants down and she's got on a nice pair of burgundy cheeky panties on ass is smaller but looks great in those panties I'm standing tall and on goes the hat out comes some titties in my face and she turns to start blowing me. Not a bad one a few teeth grazes but over all decent CBJ for an AMP. I'm playing with nips and ass and reach a little further down and hit a speed bump of a pad and she backs away so yeah it's shark week for sure but wiggles ass and cokes up for air and tits in my face she goes back for another 5 or so min and started to slow down I pull her up and pull off the hat and tell her to finish me off with a hand job and let me suck on her tits sho she obliges and works a good slow stroking plays with my taint and rubs my ass hole some then gives the twisting strokes and cups my balls and slows down more almost like an edging session this goes on for 5 or so min and I feel it brewing up and she must have felt me squirm a little and stopped shook he ass a little titty in my mouth and then goes back to pulling a good weeks worth of cum out of me I was at the edge she strokes about 6 times and I unload I seen it fly up hit her arm my belly all in her hands I couldn't stop she giggles and says wow you gots lots of love over everything damn it was a great release I was spent she cleans up and then goes and gets the table shower ready comes back and takes me into the room to scrub me down and clean up the fun that was made.

Time to dry off and standing there she drys me off from neck to toes and while down there says to my dick you have fun too I see and give it a kiss and giggles.

Back tot he room she helps dress and gets the tip from me I gave her an extra 20 for the edging so in total 80 for the hour 80 for the extra and 20 for the extra extra.

Don't know how long she's been there or how long she's going to be there for but she was nice accommodating decent rub down good body ok in the face ok engrish over all if I'm back in a few weeks and if she's there I'd gladly see her again but if she's not YMMV with who ever is there. There was another lady there but never saw her she took another guy back but left soon I would say 15-20 min was the session at the most.

Also I was there around 830 or 9 pm I think not much traffic in the parking lot.

Good luck.Was this DY or Lifetime?

GottaHaveMoreU
11-03-23, 21:48
Was this DY or Lifetime?It was at DY.

Over near the cici pizza the party place academy and tjmaxx.

Spark9118
11-04-23, 09:32
I figured I would try out Natural Spa on Florence Blvd and it ended up being a dead end. When I walked in the girl didn't look bad and was wearing a tight crop top and tight pants so I figured I was going to get something out of it. Well she was very careful to stay away from my junk and keep the towel on the whole time. I told her she could take the towel off, but to no avail. When she was done I ask her if she wanted to make some more money and she quickly said no, and then she pointed to a sign on the wall stating no sexual activities allowed. So I gave her the massage money and a $10 tip and left.

JayRock751
11-07-23, 00:28
Set an appointment at night. Meet an older lady at the front desk and paid. I then went into the room, a nice looking woman came in. She had on black leggings and a peach color top. She gave a nice medium massage, how I like it. Flip over, she became topless, and I got extras. Afterwards, I took a table shower and left. Overall, it's a nice experience better than lifetime.

Spark9118
11-07-23, 03:03
Set an appointment at night. Meet an older lady at the front desk and paid. I then went into the room, a nice looking woman came in. She had on black leggings and a peach color top. She gave a nice medium massage, how I like it. Flip over, she became topless, and I got extras. Afterwards, I took a table shower and left. Overall, it's a nice experience better than lifetime.What extras were offered? PM me if you want.

Cypress272
11-08-23, 13:47
I'm in the Muscle Shoals area this Friday for a few days. I'd appreciate a recommendation for a good massage with HE. I'd prefer non-Asian if possible but I'm fine with Asian if massage and service is good. I've looked at the board and most of the discussion is AMP. PM if you prefer. Thanks so much. Hoping for a nice weekend in your area.

TrammGr
11-08-23, 22:02
I'm in the Muscle Shoals area this Friday for a few days. I'd appreciate a recommendation for a good massage with HE. I'd prefer non-Asian if possible but I'm fine with Asian if massage and service is good. I've looked at the board and most of the discussion is AMP. PM if you prefer. Thanks so much. Hoping for a nice weekend in your area.Aside from the occasional unicorn reports at some of the AMPs in the area, we are drier than the Sahara, especially when it comes to non-AMP. Perhaps someone else knows of an UTR, but I've heard of none.

BabyFace123
11-08-23, 23:36
Aside from the occasional unicorn reports at some of the AMPs in the area, we are drier than the Sahara, especially when it comes to non-AMP. Perhaps someone else knows of an UTR, but I've heard of none.There's 3 - 4 places in Florence offering L1. Don't listen to the debbydowners.

Pctech
11-09-23, 18:39
Set an appointment at night. Meet an older lady at the front desk and paid. I then went into the room, a nice looking woman came in. She had on black leggings and a peach color top. She gave a nice medium massage, how I like it. Flip over, she became topless, and I got extras. Afterwards, I took a table shower and left. Overall, it's a nice experience better than lifetime.Do you remember the name. I went there and go nowhere.

Cypress272
11-10-23, 08:58
Any reports on Melissa on STG? Looks like a cutie. I'd appreciate any info. NOTE: I just saw the rip off report on her. I’ll be avoiding.

TrammGr
11-10-23, 09:29
There's 3 - 4 places in Florence offering L1. Don't listen to the debbydowners.Please enlighten me, then. I've been to almost all of these places and have yet to receive anything beyond DIY encouragement. DM is fine. Thanks.

Spark9118
11-10-23, 22:43
Please enlighten me, then. I've been to almost all of these places and have yet to receive anything beyond DIY encouragement. DM is fine. Thanks.Go to DY by TJ Maxx. I've been 2 times and THEY took care of me both times.

JayRock751
11-11-23, 00:44
Do you remember the name. I went there and go nowhere.I couldn't remember here name.

GottaHaveMoreU
11-11-23, 07:08
Please enlighten me, then. I've been to almost all of these places and have yet to receive anything beyond DIY encouragement. DM is fine. Thanks.What time of day you going on?

What day are you going on? S/ M / T / W / Tr / F /S?

Given MS is in the Bible Belt I would say Sunday evening and Wednesday evening are the slowest times and in the evening they may be willing to do more to make up for the slower day.

Spoot256
11-11-23, 07:13
Any reports on Melissa on STG? Looks like a cutie. I'd appreciate any info. NOTE: I just saw the rip off report on her. Ill be avoiding.Yeah, she deserves to be in jail. Absolute con artist who has some mystery man break into cars and steal while she distracts / stalls you. I had to threaten to out myself and go to police and mention the gun she knew was in my car -- you know, because her man broke into it -- in order to get my stuff back. I still lost the $$ I gave her, though.

Also, she reeks of cigarette smoke, has sad saggy tits (I've seen them), and looks worse in person than in her pics. I've been trying to get STG to pull her ads for the last year or so.

Pctech
11-12-23, 09:58
Been to do few times. Last time was ok. Massage was very basic and I have had much better. Lvl 1 was available but wanted too much tip. Left satisfied but not sure I would repeat. Any higher levels in the shoals. Notice a new place on Florence Blvd. Any comments on it. DM is fine questions or details.

MJ2023
11-15-23, 12:50
Been to do few times. Last time was ok. Massage was very basic and I have had much better. Lvl 1 was available but wanted too much tip. Left satisfied but not sure I would repeat. Any higher levels in the shoals. Notice a new place on Florence Blvd. Any comments on it. DM is fine questions or details.May be good to say which you went to, one eliminate getting same info, and two, you actually share.

Strongly suggest you try them all and report back, YMMV.

Spoot256
11-16-23, 05:26
May be good to say which you went to, one eliminate getting same info, and two, you actually share.

Strongly suggest you try them all and report back, YMMV.I may be wrong but I think he meant to say he went to DY a few times, not do.

Spark9118
12-15-23, 17:46
Saw footy rooty advertising on STG and decided to try it out thinking since it's on there I might get a little extra. It's a no go they are definitely legal. While they are Asian they aren't allowed to completely shut the door. The girl showed me a stop they put on the doors so you can only push it too. DY on the other hand is good for a HJ by the girl, because I've been there a few times and have been offered every time. If you pay a little extra on top of it she will do it topless.

Spoot256
12-16-23, 07:19
Saw footy rooty advertising on STG and decided to try it out thinking since it's on there I might get a little extra. It's a no go they are definitely legal. While they are Asian they aren't allowed to completely shut the door. The girl showed me a stop they put on the doors so you can only push it too. DY on the other hand is good for a HJ by the girl, because I've been there a few times and have been offered every time. If you pay a little extra on top of it she will do it topless.I may have to try DY. My problem is that, despite all the hooking up I do, I'm actually pretty bashful. I wouldn't know how to ask her to go topless and I'd be super tempted to touch her places and try to get my mouth on her somehow.

MJ2023
12-16-23, 23:26
I may have to try DY. My problem is that, despite all the hooking up I do, I'm actually pretty bashful. I wouldn't know how to ask her to go topless and I'd be super tempted to touch her places and try to get my mouth on her somehow.You just tell her what you want if if she's open to it then she will.

Spark9118
03-05-24, 20:20
Does anyone have any info on Wonderful spa? Feel free to pm me if you would rather do that.

JayRock751
03-09-24, 13:20
Does anyone have any info on Wonderful spa? Feel free to pm me if you would rather do that.From my experience, it's just a regular massage parlor nothing extra.

Spark9118
03-10-24, 16:21
From my experience, it's just a regular massage parlor nothing extra.Good to know. So far I've only had luck with DY and Lifetime. Both of them have extras will do the deed for you.

BabyFace123
03-11-24, 19:57
Good to know. So far I've only had luck with DY and Lifetime. Both of them have extras will do the deed for you.What's the girls looking like at Lifetime? I haven't been in a while.

Spark9118
03-12-24, 23:30
What's the girls looking like at Lifetime? I haven't been in a while.At lifetime it's been older ladies both times, but they are eager to serve you. At DY there is one there that goes by Lily and she is younger and not half bad. She serves you as well and offers topless and she also offers to sit on your face. I don't remember the prices it's been a while since I've been there.

BabyFace123
03-13-24, 19:49
At lifetime it's been older ladies both times, but they are eager to serve you. At DY there is one there that goes by Lily and she is younger and not half bad. She serves you as well and offers topless and she also offers to sit on your face. I don't remember the prices it's been a while since I've been there.You saying that will cause a whole lot of traffic.