PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jbillz4
03-18-15, 15:38
Hi folks. Anyone got a line on a utr in the area? It seems our BP and CL talent have dried up over the last year or so.

JayRock751
03-19-15, 21:49
I used to have one, but she disappeared.

Manda1979
03-17-17, 15:45
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Stop doing this shit or I'm banning your account. Simple as that.

A2

Megawatts
06-10-18, 08:12
Looks like this area is pretty quiet. I will be here from June 18th to the 20th. Any recommendation would be great. Might even be willing to buy a beer or two for the right info.

Thanks.

Ognib
06-25-18, 17:13
Is the area as dead as ever? Surely there is someone out there.

Og.

Wolfsong
07-25-18, 14:18
I will be in the area for a couple days. Is there anybody worth seeing up here?

DaveStraits
08-17-18, 05:03
She was a nice lady, even if her pics are kinda dated.

Rick Flair
08-17-18, 10:59
She was a nice lady, even if her pics are kinda dated.Does she have an ad? I'm not familiar with her and I really don't know where to look nowdays since Backpage is gone and Craigslist is so hard to fliter through the BS.

Edit: Nevermind. I was thinking of someone else. There used to be an Anna here in the Florence area but I think she got married and stopped working.

AlabamaTravelr
08-20-18, 07:19
She was a nice lady, even if her pics are kinda dated.I drove up to Huntsville to see her where she advertised. She ran me around for two hours, even asked me to buy her some vodka. Then she told me she was at the southern most Decatur exit. When she finally told me which hotel, the area was loaded with cop cars. I drove back to Birmingham without seeing her.

SilverFox66
12-06-19, 13:27
Anyone in the Shoals or Florence using Secret Benefits? I'm a yankee from Northern Indiana who has family in your area. I travel down to the great state of AL about twice a year. I have set up some dinner dates thru Secret Benefits with a few local ladies. Does anyone has some intel on the Secret Benefit ladies in the area?

Any intel on Longlegsnblonde? In Secret Benefits?

If any of you travel north to Chicago or Northern Indiana to South Bend, I can give you some intel on the ladies up here on Secret.

JayRock751
12-14-19, 14:17
Anyone in the Shoals or Florence using Secret Benefits? I'm a yankee from Northern Indiana who has family in your area. I travel down to the great state of AL about twice a year. I have set up some dinner dates thru Secret Benefits with a few local ladies. Does anyone has some intel on the Secret Benefit ladies in the area?

Any intel on Longlegsnblonde? In Secret Benefits?

If any of you travel north to Chicago or Northern Indiana to South Bend, I can give you some intel on the ladies up here on Secret.I never tried it. I have to check it out.