View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

FunGuy24
05-19-15, 23:54
Daytime is FUN! Nuff said!

Dragrcr
09-06-15, 12:57
Daytime is FUN! Nuff said!This my favorite club now.

Buff9999
09-06-15, 18:55
This my favorite club now.I have met a couple of the girls that work day shift outside of the club and they really took care of me. I am certain they would take care of their clients at the club really good also.

Love Ladies
10-14-15, 06:25
Maybe the third time ever to visit a strip club, but so glad that I did! I was there during the 1-8 pm shift. The ladies are wonderful and you will be treated extremely well! I cannot imagine a better lap dance as what I had in the private area. House fee is $10 per song and the ladies charge $20 per song (I think most do a 4 song special set for $70). So 3 songs = about 15 minutes = total cost of $90. BEST $90 I have ever spent. See Kat or Savannah. It is a smoky environment, which is not to my liking, but I toughed it out. I will say this, after a couple hours, all my clothes absolutely reeked of smoke, so keep that in mind. Made the drive to the club traveling from another state and it was well worth the trip.

SilverDawg
11-29-15, 10:32
Live less than 20 minutes from there and have never been in it. Too many people know me who live or pass by there frequently. Would love to hear more info about it. What is on the menu inside the club or on the takeout menu. What kind of green do you drop for the standard lap dance and what is offered in the VIP room? Is it private? What is the cost for a trip there and how long etc? In other words can someone help a brother out so that I am so tempted I have to take the plunge.

InFromBehind
01-11-16, 16:15
I went by there for lunch and its got lots of potential. I got a number and a promise for T / O when I come back into town. Anybody that knows these girls well please PM me, I want to know more about Cammie.

Buff9999
01-12-16, 10:38
I went by there for lunch and its got lots of potential. I got a number and a promise for T / O when I come back into town. Anybody that knows these girls well please PM me, I want to know more about Cammie.I don't know about Cammie but almost all the girls there are available for take out. Also most girls there will do everything in the VIP.

Glifm
02-11-16, 12:26
Thinking my best bet is a club. Was curious of a couple things.

Stopped by Gclub a few days ago and got a pvt dance. Some really cute girls there but had a hard time getting the attention of the one I was most interested in.

Is the VIP different than pvt dance area? The pvt dance area was way to open for my liking.

In the VIP room what can you expect for possiblitilies. HJ, BJ, FS or what?

Take out menu. Do I have to have a place or does she typically have a place?

BigBama
02-24-16, 20:22
About 6-8 months ago I met a girl that went by Bama at Babes. Had Alabama A's tatted on her hips. Anybody seen her lately or know where she's at now?

Member #5229
04-02-16, 22:57
About 6-8 months ago I met a girl that went by Bama at Babes. Had Alabama A's tatted on her hips. Anybody seen her lately or know where she's at now?I just recently went there and yes she still works there at Babes. Her goal is to save up enough money to get a car and go back to Florida to dance but judging off her off-stage skills leads me to believe she will be in Gadsden awhile.

She looks pretty much the same, not as musculature as she did a couple weeks back which is odd but she looks the same. I've been visiting Gadsden off and on lately.

Babe's is absolute garbage by the way. I even heard regulars complaining about the place.

Likstrange
04-04-16, 16:48
I just recently went there and yes she still works there at Babes. Her goal is to save up enough money to get a car and go back to Florida to dance but judging off her off-stage skills leads me to believe she will be in Gadsden awhile.

She looks pretty much the same, not as musculature as she did a couple weeks back which is odd but she looks the same. I've been visiting Gadsden off and on lately.

Babe's is absolute garbage by the way. I even heard regulars complaining about the place.I second that. I've never seen so many obese baby damaged women all in one place. Lazy women to boot.

Spencer1000
04-06-16, 11:43
Yes Babes is an absolute dump. To put it politely.

Every time I have been in there the girls are just sitting at the bar smoking. There used to be one decent blonde that was actually there to do something other than get fatter but I haven't seen her in probably 8 months or more. I still pop in when I'm I. The area just to check but Babes never fails to disappoint.

Bamaforplay
05-12-16, 15:35
I've seen reports knocking this place for not having Playboy and Penthouse quality girls, but hey, its in Atalla. What do you expect? Plus, I'm like the old country song. I like my women a little on the trashy side!

For me, going to the titty bar has been a social outing usually with a handful of friends in tow. Over the years, I have spent countless dollars in various smoky and dimly lit rooms buying overpriced beers and lap dances for friends. Being a more discreet minded monger, I don't typically sample the fare while out on the town with a group. A few days back I found myself in Atalla with a free afternoon, so I stopped in for a visit.

There were about six girls in a two song rotation and about thirty-five guys and one couple in and out over the course of the two hours I was there. With the day crowd, you will get plenty of attention, and it won't break your bankroll either. I spent about twenty minutes chatting with one of the more experienced dancers there, and I got a certain feeling about her. When she offered to sell me a private dance, I quickly accepted. Ten dollars to the bartender, ten dollars to the DJ, and she gets twenty. The "private" rooms are partitioned booths with a chair and a small wastebasket. There are about six or seven just behind the bar. She gave me a very sexy dance with lots of touching, rubbing, and dirty talk. It got me going and I let her know it. She probably gave me my money's worth with just the dance, but as the song was winding down, she herself went down. She smiled when it was over and bragged about there being "no mess. " I tipped her another twenty and got her number for next time.

I'm sure everyone's mileage may vary, but for $78 spent and a couple of hours of escapism and debauchery, it certainly made my afternoon!

Vscrtlvr
05-13-16, 21:01
I was there late afternoon last Friday. No door charge before 5 apparently. Beers were 3. In a hurry but two girls caught my attention. P* and L* Well worth a return visit. Solid eights or better. Don't know about their offerings, but worth following up on.

I've seen reports knocking this place for not having Playboy and Penthouse quality girls, but hey, its in Atalla. What do you expect? Plus, I'm like the old country song. I like my women a little on the trashy side!

For me, going to the titty bar has been a social outing usually with a handful of friends in tow. Over the years, I have spent countless dollars in various smoky and dimly lit rooms buying overpriced beers and lap dances for friends. Being a more discreet minded monger, I don't typically sample the fare while out on the town with a group. A few days back I found myself in Atalla with a free afternoon, so I stopped in for a visit.

There were about six girls in a two song rotation and about thirty-five guys and one couple in and out over the course of the two hours I was there. With the day crowd, you will get plenty of attention, and it won't break your bankroll either. I spent about twenty minutes chatting with one of the more experienced dancers there, and I got a certain feeling about her. When she offered to sell me a private dance, I quickly accepted. Ten dollars to the bartender, ten dollars to the DJ, and she gets twenty. The "private" rooms are partitioned booths with a chair and a small wastebasket. There are about six or seven just behind the bar. She gave me a very sexy dance with lots of touching, rubbing, and dirty talk. It got me going and I let her know it. She probably gave me my money's worth with just the dance, but as the song was winding down, she herself went down. She smiled when it was over and bragged about there being "no mess. " I tipped her another twenty and got her number for next time.

I'm sure everyone's mileage may vary, but for $78 spent and a couple of hours of escapism and debauchery, it certainly made my afternoon!

Eric Shunn
07-04-16, 18:40
I was there late afternoon last Friday. No door charge before 5 apparently. Beers were 3. In a hurry but two girls caught my attention. P* and L* Well worth a return visit. Solid eights or better. Don't know about their offerings, but worth following up on.What's up with this place? Anyone care to give me the 411 because I'm looking for a new hang out when I'm in town. Babes has always been a dive but it's gotten worse.

Spencer1000
07-06-16, 09:53
What's up with this place? Anyone care to give me the 411 because I'm looking for a new hang out when I'm in town. Babes has always been a dive but it's gotten worse.Damn if that ain't the truth! It is crazy how bad it's got. And that's compared to how shitty it always was! You could usually find one decent dancer in there, but lately you can't even find that. Sure am jealous of all those Huntsville folks!

Bamaforplay
07-07-16, 14:26
I just recently went there and yes she still works there at Babes. Her goal is to save up enough money to get a car and go back to Florida to dance but judging off her off-stage skills leads me to believe she will be in Gadsden awhile.

Babe's is absolute garbage by the way. I even heard regulars complaining about the place.I stopped in for a quick visit the other day, and my experience was much different than the one I wrote about a month or so ago. I saw "Bama" who you speak of here, and she was dancing with her friend, "Dixie. " I did not get to observe much about Bama because Dixie monopolized my time while I was there, but her friend's off stage talents leave something to be desired as well.

Dixie was self described "drunk as shit" and spent her table time with me talking about how her ex-husband was hooked on ice, she got her kids taken away and how she would do anything to get them back, and about how she was one "tough assed *****" who could handle anything thrown her way. It was a real buzz kill, and when I left, you could see some of the other girls steaming at her for chasing their money away.

I did, however cop a few cheap feels and thrills from Dixie and couple of other dancers on stage, but in the end, I had no time in my day for Stripper Drama, so I bailed out early. I will be back, because I love the place. An ice cold beer in dark den of inequity in the middle of a hot July day. Naked women dancing and rubbing all over you. What's not to love?

Likstrange
12-25-16, 10:40
I decieded to visit gc on Christmas eve and maybe get myself a BJ for Christmas. Got there about 5. 4 nice looking dancers and more continued to come in for the next hour.

After tipping 3 of the dancers on stage all the girls just wanted to sit with the bouncer for the 2 hours I was there.

Decieded to hit babe's for the hell of it. One fat dancer, place was dead. Wasted night.

Eric Shunn
12-31-16, 03:05
Last time I stopped by I had great small talk at the bar with Mary and all the dancers. Nobody wanted to get on stage all they wanted to do was sit around and ***** about life. My favorite was attached to this older guy and wouldn't give me the time of day. I went back and had a. VIP with one of the waitress to relieve a little stress. Wasn't the same with out my #1 choice. Not to many choices to be had at this bar anyway. Took care of business while my VIP was going on the bar manger and one of the drunks at the bar started yelling shit at each other. When my time was up I got the Hell out before any violence started up again. Don't know why I put myself through this shit. I've had some great times in Babes but more than not it's a shit hole with bitchy ass drama contest every hour.

Likstrange
01-01-17, 19:06
Last time I stopped by I had great small talk at the bar with Mary and all the dancers. Nobody wanted to get on stage all they wanted to do was sit around and ***** about life. My favorite was attached to this older guy and wouldn't give me the time of day. I went back and had a. VIP with one of the waitress to relieve a little stress. Wasn't the same with out my #1 choice. Not to many choices to be had at this bar anyway. Took care of business while my VIP was going on the bar manger and one of the drunks at the bar started yelling shit at each other. When my time was up I got the Hell out before any violence started up again. Don't know why I put myself through this shit. I've had some great times in Babes but more than not it's a shit hole with bitchy ass drama contest every hour.I know the feeling, I've written a few bad reviews about babes over the years. I'm a clean cut middle aged white man and the girls are to stupid and lazy to come and get some money out of me. I usually don't go to a club with less than a hundred bucks but they'ed rather hang out with the hood rats. I guess that's why they're strippers.

Spencer1000
01-04-17, 23:28
Yeah Babes has always been a dive but it had gone well past that in the past 18 months or so. It's just a straight up shithole now. You used to could find one decent one who wanted to make a little money but here lately it's just been a joke. Last time I was there a fat slug asked me to buy her a drink WHILE she was sitting on her boyfriends lap! That took the cake for me.

Gentlemens club has stayed pretty consistent talent wise but I'm not having much luck with any extra lately. All in all I'm about to write Gadsden off. Then I remember how shitty the options are in Birmingham too. WTF is wrong with this state.

Eric Shunn
01-05-17, 00:59
Yeah Babes has always been a dive but it had gone well past that in the past 18 months or so. It's just a straight up shithole now. You used to could find one decent one who wanted to make a little money but here lately it's just been a joke. Last time I was there a fat slug asked me to buy her a drink WHILE she was sitting on her boyfriends lap! That took the cake for me.

Gentlemens club has stayed pretty consistent talent wise but I'm not having much luck with any extra lately. All in all I'm about to write Gadsden off. Then I remember how shitty the options are in Birmingham too. WTF is wrong with this state.I was wondering about the gentleman club. I've been in there a couple of times but never tried a VIP. Huntsville is also drying up.

ScubaDM
01-08-17, 18:27
I was wondering about the gentleman club. I've been in there a couple of times but never tried a VIP. Huntsville is also drying up.You must be doing something wrong because Huntsville is far from drying up. I pretty much bat a thousand up there every time I go. One tip go to the clubs well groomed and smelling good. The girls in Huntsville get creamy for a well groomed man that smells nice. Really, I'm not joking the girls up there get close and mention how well I smell every time I go and it just gets more physical after that. Strippers are no different than any other woman they want a well groomed smelling good man. I'm not saying you smell bad or anything. But that's just what I make sure of I go well groomed, well washed, and smelling good and it works. No, I don't bath in old spice or anything! Squirt or two of body spray and a little is all you need.

Last time I went a couple weeks ago I had full service right in the club and didn't even ask for it. I took a lady to the VIP and boom she attacked me. She said she was horny No I'm not going to mention names or the club cause I want it again! I will say it wasn't fantasia.

Eric Shunn
01-19-17, 20:43
You must be doing something wrong because Huntsville is far from drying up. I pretty much bat a thousand up there every time I go. One tip go to the clubs well groomed and smelling good. The girls in Huntsville get creamy for a well groomed man that smells nice. Really, I'm not joking the girls up there get close and mention how well I smell every time I go and it just gets more physical after that. Strippers are no different than any other woman they want a well groomed smelling good man. I'm not saying you smell bad or anything. But that's just what I make sure of I go well groomed, well washed, and smelling good and it works. No, I don't bath in old spice or anything! Squirt or two of body spray and a little is all you need.

Last time I went a couple weeks ago I had full service right in the club and didn't even ask for it. I took a lady to the VIP and boom she attacked me. She said she was horny No I'm not going to mention names or the club cause I want it again! I will say it wasn't fantasia.Thanks for the heads up. So I'll need to make sure I smell good. Fresh shave and hair combed. Drop $175 or more (depending on the traffic of the club at the time) on a VIP behind a curtain sitting in a chair with my pants half down and let this chick who loves body spray practice sitting down. Thanks!

I used the wrong word. Maybe not drying up but getting harder to order take out. Damn good tip on the grooming part I've always waited until Saturday in the past.

ScubaDM
01-22-17, 10:45
Thanks for the heads up. So I'll need to make sure I smell good. Fresh shave and hair combed. Drop $175 or more (depending on the traffic of the club at the time) on a VIP behind a curtain sitting in a chair with my pants half down and let this chick who loves body spray practice sitting down. Thanks!

I used the wrong word. Maybe not drying up but getting harder to order take out. Damn good tip on the grooming part I've always waited until Saturday in the past.LOL, well wasn't in a chair and I didn't drop $175. I paid zero dollars for the actual sex. No tip at all I offered and she declined. I would normally not have sex in a club but she wanted it and I didn't stop her. I was just trying to give some advise that works for me. The example was just to show that strippers are women too. They prefer the proverbial ZZ Top sharp dressed respectful man in my opinion.

Eric Shunn
01-29-17, 21:41
LOL, well wasn't in a chair and I didn't drop $175. I paid zero dollars for the actual sex. No tip at all I offered and she declined. I would normally not have sex in a club but she wanted it and I didn't stop her. I was just trying to give some advise that works for me. The example was just to show that strippers are women too. They prefer the proverbial ZZ Top sharp dressed respectful man in my opinion.Where is this Huntsville based club? You offered a stripper money (tip) and she turned it down?

Eric Shunn
02-24-17, 23:23
Visited this club three times. The first time I met this dancer named Candy from Boaz. All I can say is damn she is awesome. Last two times she wasn't around. Does anyone know her schedule? I really like the club everyone is friendly. It's a little out of the way but I'll drive it to hang out with the right ones.

Spencer1000
02-28-17, 17:20
A little out of the way? Boy you're the king of understatement!

Anyway, I'm no help but I do have a few questions. What time of day did you go? I've been there a couple times in the late afternoon and the regular crowd there was a little extreme for my taste. I've not been back in a year or more. Talent was rough the few times I was there.

The beer was good and cold though, which is more than I can say for some place!

Eric Shunn
02-28-17, 22:56
A little out of the way? Boy you're the king of understatement!

Anyway, I'm no help but I do have a few questions. What time of day did you go? I've been there a couple times in the late afternoon and the regular crowd there was a little extreme for my taste. I've not been back in a year or more. Talent was rough the few times I was there.

The beer was good and cold though, which is more than I can say for some place!Between 7-11 different times on the three times.

Likstrange
03-01-17, 18:04
Between 7-11 different times on the three times.Got take out there about 5 years ago. We went back to gadsden.

Bamaforplay
04-04-17, 12:04
I posted a bit about this place last summer, and I'll be back for a return visit over the next couple of weeks. Anyone I should be on the lookout for? PM me if you like. Thanks!

Spencer1000
04-05-17, 09:00
No it's generally gone downhill over the past year in my opinion. A lot of the girls that were more fun aren't there anymore. I was there yesterday, still no fun to be had.

They've got a few cute spinners there now though. Young. Hard to talk to to. But fantastic asses.

Likstrange
05-08-17, 22:14
After 30 plus years of all kinds of mongering I didn't think I'd get scammed so easily.

I had one drink and was approached by 2 new girls named hennisey and josie.

After 20 minutes of chit chat we start talking about VIP.

Told hennisey I was really looking for FS in VIP. Offered 100. She had a small little body. Actually made sure I was clear on getting full service. She said yes.

Paid the door guy and to VIP we go.

Got in the and unzipped. She left her panties on and wouldn't even touch my cock. Forgot about our arrangements. Said she doesn't do that in the club. Offered take out. I declined. First time I was scammed in a while.

Jim Bob Cooter
05-09-17, 16:13
Anybody having any fun in this place? I'm in Gadsden every 3 months and it used to be good little place to get some mileage in VIP. The last couple of times (March, December) I've been barely allowed to do self service, much less get a little play. Are they cracking down or is it just the girls only hang around their "men" after they get off the stage (at least that's what it seems like)?

Eric Shunn
05-09-17, 23:37
Anybody having any fun in this place? I'm in Gadsden every 3 months and it used to be good little place to get some mileage in VIP. The last couple of times (March, December) I've been barely allowed to do self service, much less get a little play. Are they cracking down or is it just the girls only hang around their "men" after they get off the stage (at least that's what it seems like)?Cold beer and cold shoulders.

Talent F+.

Attitude F+.

Lunch A+.

English / Grammer F.

Cold Beer B-.

Comment. We can get cold beer at the Walmart.

Vscrtlvr
05-10-17, 09:00
Lunch? Seriously? They have a health department rating? LOL!

Cold beer and cold shoulders.

Talent F+.

Attitude F+.

Lunch A+.

English / Grammer F.

Cold Beer B-.

Comment. We can get cold beer at the Walmart.

Eric Shunn
05-10-17, 10:55
Lunch? Seriously? They have a health department rating? LOL!I'm referring to the girls. They don't miss any lunches.

Likstrange
05-10-17, 17:10
Anybody having any fun in this place? I'm in Gadsden every 3 months and it used to be good little place to get some mileage in VIP. The last couple of times (March, December) I've been barely allowed to do self service, much less get a little play. Are they cracking down or is it just the girls only hang around their "men" after they get off the stage (at least that's what it seems like)?I've reviewed babes before. A bunch of fat lazy hood rats.

Jim Bob Cooter
05-11-17, 21:29
I had a lot of fun there a few years ago. Someone there was always good for a HJ, BJ, or FS. I haven't been there in a while, is it still worth going? It's a little ride from Gadsden and I don't like driving back to the hotel after having a few beers there if I didn't get some stress relief. Right now, anywhere is better than Babe's.

Vaginatarian
05-12-17, 21:02
I've reviewed babes before. A bunch of fat lazy hood rats.Agreed. I was at Babe's there the evening of Friday, April 14th. It totally sucked and, yes, fat lazy hood rats is a good description. I left and went to the Gentlemen's Club, sat at the bar, and was totally ignored (if only the girls knew that I had $700 in my pocket! LOL).

Jim Bob Cooter
06-14-17, 15:13
Went late in the afternoon and had a pretty decent time. $7 cover at the time, $3. 50 beers. Bartender was the one I usually see at Babe's. Had maybe 8 -10 girls dancing. Met 1 that went by J, lots of mileage during private dance. OTC is on the menu, but seems like it could possibly be no charge. Made me rethink my position and check on here to see if anyone else has partaken before I step into those waters. Anyone have any experience with her?

Vscrtlvr
06-14-17, 19:55
Day and time? My experience has only been late afternoon. Happy hour. Only three or four girls working. Ignored pretty much. Not been back in a while.

Went late in the afternoon and had a pretty decent time. $7 cover at the time, $3. 50 beers. Bartender was the one I usually see at Babe's. Had maybe 8 -10 girls dancing. Met 1 that went by J, lots of mileage during private dance. OTC is on the menu, but seems like it could possibly be no charge. Made me rethink my position and check on here to see if anyone else has partaken before I step into those waters. Anyone have any experience with her?

Jim Bob Cooter
06-14-17, 21:53
Day and time? My experience has only been late afternoon. Happy hour. Only three or four girls working. Ignored pretty much. Not been back in a while.Was there from about 4:30 - 6:30. Was approached by 3, ignored by the rest. They went straight from the stage to other guys sitting at various tables.

KornBred
07-31-17, 11:11
Anyone been recently? Wondering if it's worth it for a visit.

Jim Bob Cooter
11-16-17, 11:14
Went to GC last month on a Tuesday around 5 pm A dancer that goes by Ginger caught my eye, cute with a nice body. Did the usual chit-chat for a few minutes and decided to get a private dance. Great decision. She was very playful: DATY, BBBJ, and was going for BBFS (and Greek. Said she loves it). As much as I was feeling it, red flags always go up in my head when there's no hesitation to grab my dick and try to guide it in her pussy. I just don't want a lifetime of burn for a few minutes of fun. She seemed a little annoyed, but still finished the BBBJ (which I know could be a burn, too). She didn't even ask for a tip. Although I gave her $20 more than the cost of the dance, said she had fun. Also said OTC was available. Next time I'm in Gadsden, I'm heading straight there. A little better prepared. Hopefully she'll still be there.

BamaBubba
11-17-17, 10:36
Went to GC last month on a Tuesday around 5 pm A dancer that goes by Ginger caught my eye, cute with a nice body. Did the usual chit-chat for a few minutes and decided to get a private dance. Great decision. She was very playful: DATY, BBBJ, and was going for BBFS (and Greek. Said she loves it). As much as I was feeling it, red flags always go up in my head when there's no hesitation to grab my dick and try to guide it in her pussy. I just don't want a lifetime of burn for a few minutes of fun. She seemed a little annoyed, but still finished the BBBJ (which I know could be a burn, too). She didn't even ask for a tip. Although I gave her $20 more than the cost of the dance, said she had fun. Also said OTC was available. Next time I'm in Gadsden, I'm heading straight there. A little better prepared. Hopefully she'll still be there.Is this Ginger?

Jim Bob Cooter
11-17-17, 14:14
Is this Ginger?She called herself Ginger because she is a ginger. Reddish hair and not necessarily pale skin, but not tan either.

Eric Shunn
11-19-17, 20:53
Is this Ginger?So you licked it but wouldn't stick it? I don't get licking stripper pussy or for that matter DATY with escorts either. I wouldn't allow them to touch my junk with out a condom. They get paid to get me off. Maybe I didn't understand your post and believe you were very smart not to participate bareback. That county is crawling with drug problems and STD are sure to follow the drugs so be careful. This I'm sure of, those bitches wouldn't loose one wink of sleep passing crap soap and water want rinse off.

Jim Bob Cooter
11-19-17, 22:32
So you licked it but wouldn't stick it? I don't get licking stripper pussy or for that matter DATY with escorts either. I wouldn't allow them to touch my junk with out a condom. They get paid to get me off. Maybe I didn't understand your post and believe you were very smart not to participate bareback. That county is crawling with drug problems and STD are sure to follow the drugs so be careful. This I'm sure of, those bitches wouldn't loose one wink of sleep passing crap soap and water want rinse off.Yeah, got caught thinking with the little head for a little while. As much as I would've love to jam it in there bare, my senses came back to me.

BamaBubba
12-11-17, 00:28
Have to be in Gadsden area after Christmas. Was wondering what and where Strip Clubs are near there? Have not seen or heard of many.

JoeDeertay
12-11-17, 19:06
Don't waste your time with any of them. Just trashy clubs and trashier girls. I'm.

Have to be in Gadsden area after Christmas. Was wondering what and where Strip Clubs are near there? Have not seen or heard of many.

Likstrange
12-11-17, 21:35
Have to be in Gadsden area after Christmas. Was wondering what and where Strip Clubs are near there? Have not seen or heard of many.Stay away from babes unless you like fat hood rats.

Gentleman's club is much better.

BamaBubba
12-11-17, 23:39
Stay away from babes unless you like fat hood rats.

Gentleman's club is much better.Where is Gentleman's club located?

Millz72
12-12-17, 04:49
Where is Gentleman's club located?On forest Ave. Right next to the rail yard, you can't miss it.

JoeDeertay
12-12-17, 09:10
"Much better" than "fat hood rats" isn't really a clincher. Gentleman's Club is a old converted Hardees that fits right in with the girls that work there. It's a place where you feel like you need a bath in Purell when you leave. Of course you say that about most strip clubs.

Where is Gentleman's club located?

BamaBubba
12-12-17, 22:44
"Much better" than "fat hood rats" isn't really a clincher. Gentleman's Club is a old converted Hardees that fits right in with the girls that work there. It's a place where you feel like you need a bath in Purell when you leave. Of course you say that about most strip clubs.Is there a strip club worth visiting in the Gadsden area?

Buff9999
12-12-17, 23:48
Where is Gentleman's club located? It is just off interstate 59 N and EXIT 183 in Atalla.

JoeDeertay
12-13-17, 00:06
Nope. Gentleman's Club is like what you say about a girl who's not exactly a looker. One could be a six pack or half a case. Meaning that's what it would take to get with them. So, if you down a sixer and go in, you might see something worthwhile.

Is there a strip club worth visiting in the Gadsden area?

Redcrxsi
12-16-17, 09:24
Nope. Gentleman's Club is like what you say about a girl who's not exactly a looker. One could be a six pack or half a case. Meaning that's what it would take to get with them. So, if you down a sixer and go in, you might see something worthwhile.Don't mind Joe, all his posts are pretty salty. I've had good times in nearly every strip club I've ever been in. Joe apparently has not.

Gentleman's Club is decent, Babes is a bit on the hood rat side, and if you make the drive to Foxy's it's on the country redneck side. Just pick your poison or your passion and have fun.

JoeDeertay
12-16-17, 17:29
No Joe actually isn't that hard up and desperate to see a half naked woman. Especially ones who look like they should be working at Mountain Top Flea Market. Or the streets of Attalla. I tend to set the bar a little higher than most I guess.

Don't mind Joe, all his posts are pretty salty. I've had good times in nearly every strip club I've ever been in. Joe apparently has not.

Gentleman's Club is decent, Babes is a bit on the hood rat side, and if you make the drive to Foxy's it's on the country redneck side. Just pick your poison or your passion and have fun.

John Deuce
12-16-17, 21:45
Don't mind Joe, all his posts are pretty salty. I've had good times in nearly every strip club I've ever been in. Joe apparently has not.

Gentleman's Club is decent, Babes is a bit on the hood rat side, and if you make the drive to Foxy's it's on the country redneck side. Just pick your poison or your passion and have fun.Have been to Babe's, what is Foxy's like?

Dirtball
12-18-17, 07:13
Have been to Babe's, what is Foxy's like?Just go to Gentleman's Club. You'll be less disappointed.

Foxy's is out on the edge of Etowah and Blount Counties on Highway 278. Kind of like Wesley's Boobie Trap. Maybe a little better.

Eric Shunn
01-14-18, 21:45
Damn Kristen Lee the daytime bartender is fucking awesome! She IMO is the hottest girl in the club or clubs in Attalla. She got on stage the other day and stripped to her panties and I bellied up to the stage and stared and tipped. Get to Babes early and cross your fingers she's feeling flirty and stipperish.

Jim Bob Cooter
03-21-18, 09:04
Is Ginger still working here? Coming to Gadsden next week and had fun with her last time I was there.

Jim Bob Cooter
06-27-18, 10:37
Struck out in both places yesterday. Absolutely no play. Dancer didn't even take off her bottoms during the private dance at GC, so uneventful I don't remember her name. Same at Babes, not even a hint of some fun during the 2 private dances I bought. These used to be places that you could at least get a HJ and FIV. Was there a bust or something recently? Used to look forward to my trip here because of those places. Can someone recommend another place or someone to see here?

Likstrange
06-27-18, 20:14
Struck out in both places yesterday. Absolutely no play. Dancer didn't even take off her bottoms during the private dance at GC, so uneventful I don't remember her name. Same at Babes, not even a hint of some fun during the 2 private dances I bought. These used to be places that you could at least get a HJ and FIV. Was there a bust or something recently? Used to look forward to my trip here because of those places. Can someone recommend another place or someone to see here?Stopped by about a month ago. Same scene. A bunch of lazy girls doing as little as possible. Nobody even asked if I wanted a dance.

Took my money and went home.

Nocarsac
07-19-18, 12:35
Brand new member. I have gotten a lot of mileage from a white sooner who goes by Tequila. BBBJCIM. $. 4. On top of $. 30 per song to house / girl. Slender, b cups, slight baby damage. She wears glasses while she's walking around. 6. 5 game, 7 body.

Nocarsac
07-19-18, 19:59
Brand new member. I have gotten a lot of mileage from a white sooner who goes by Tequila. BBBJCIM. $. 4. On top of $. 30 per song to house / girl. Slender, b cups, slight baby damage. She wears glasses while she's walking around. 6. 5 game, 7 body.

Should have specified, it was ITC.

Prospector12
07-31-18, 13:16
Got to babes round 10. Only 4 dancers but only one was actually getting on stage an dancing. Looked like the rest had paid out and were hanging with their man. About as many came in on what seemed to be their night off. WHY. I don't get it. Stayed till little after 11. Girls were good looking 8 ish IMHO.

Likstrange
07-31-18, 22:11
Got to babes round 10. Only 4 dancers but only one was actually getting on stage an dancing. Looked like the rest had paid out and were hanging with their man. About as many came in on what seemed to be their night off. WHY. I don't get it. Stayed till little after 11. Girls were good looking 8 ish IMHO.Babes always piss's me off, a bunch of lazy hood rats.

Last time I went in there they wanted 10 bucks to get in and nobody was dancing, I walked back out.

Vscrtlvr
08-02-18, 22:36
Always thought they were there to meet up with their party favor sources. Or sugar daddy. Just the way it works I think.
I

Got to babes round 10. Only 4 dancers but only one was actually getting on stage an dancing. Looked like the rest had paid out and were hanging with their man. About as many came in on what seemed to be their night off. WHY. I don't get it. Stayed till little after 11. Girls were good looking 8 ish IMHO..

Prospector12
08-24-18, 15:13
Last sat. Same lame ass shit as my last post. Maybe next time I goto gentleman's club. Just don't like the no hat and collared shirt rule. Is that still in effect?

Nocarsac
08-25-18, 08:58
Last sat. Same lame ass shit as my last post. Maybe next time I goto gentleman's club. Just don't like the no hat and collared shirt rule. Is that still in effect?Day shift at GC, I've gotten some mileage from Tequila. Night shift, there are more girls, they are good looking, but not a whole lot of extras to be had.

Vscrtlvr
09-28-18, 22:57
Any new reports? Worth a road trip? Last time Babes was little to be had. Left early. Being generous, pretty sad.

Day shift at GC, I've gotten some mileage from Tequila. Night shift, there are more girls, they are good looking, but not a whole lot of extras to be had.

Vscrtlvr
09-28-18, 23:04
Been a couple of years, but Foxys (not bad for one one one in private dance area. YMMV. LOL.

Any new reports? Worth a road trip? Last time Babes was little to be had. Left early. Being generous, pretty sad.

DownTime307
10-08-18, 22:19
Went to foxys lounge Friday night tipping the girls trying to find some extras so I was asking around paid this dancer can't remember her name but black headed with glasses had brown freckles on her body I offered her 60 dollars for a BBBJ got to the private area she didn't want to do it took my money got 20 back but it's OK hope everyone boycotts her ass and she starves to death as a stripper.

Jim Bob Cooter
10-21-18, 13:51
Heading back to Gadsden this week and seeing if anyone had some info on who to check out while I'm there. Struck out a couple of months ago at GC and Babes. Looking for a little mileage in the private dance. Just let me know if you've seen someone who'll play. You can I'm me if that's better for you. Thanks in advance.

The Fabricator
10-21-18, 13:56
Heading back to Gadsden this week and seeing if anyone had some info on who to check out while I'm there. Struck out a couple of months ago at GC and Babes. Looking for a little mileage in the private dance. Just let me know if you've seen someone who'll play. You can I'm me if that's better for you. Thanks in advance.You would be better off making arrangements in Huntsville or Birmingham. Not much worthy of note in gadsden area.

Jim Bob Cooter
10-22-18, 21:54
Had some fun there tonight. Got to play with her kitty and got a HJ during the lap dance. Never got her name. Bigger girl (not bbw) with a lot of tats. Good attitude. Caught her right before the next shift was coming in, about 6:30-7.

Prospector12
11-18-18, 20:42
Large crowd with about 10-12 dancers. Mostly young and all good looking. Crowd was mostly black maybe 2-3 white guys—nbd for me just sharing info in case that makes anyone uncomfortable. Group of about 10 were shooting dice on one of the pool tables. Didn't find the right girl for extras-at least one at reasonable price- but got private dance an found condom wrappers laying all around-so guess somebody paying somebody for something. As club was closing crowd was at door with dude mouthing off how he wished somebody would try him tonight cause he ready to pop off his 40 cal or nine. He got them both ready and waiting in car while his girl-Porschia was trying to settle him down telling him she just wanted to go home and get some dick. Overall best cast of girls I've seen there this year. Guess it's the season for mommas to be making cash for upcoming holidays. Excited about going back in a few weeks where as usually I've been wishing I just stayed home.

JoeDeertay
11-19-18, 08:59
Sounds like a classy place.

Large crowd with about 10-12 dancers. Mostly young and all good looking. Crowd was mostly black maybe 2-3 white guysnbd for me just sharing info in case that makes anyone uncomfortable. Group of about 10 were shooting dice on one of the pool tables. Didn't find the right girl for extras-at least one at reasonable price- but got private dance an found condom wrappers laying all around-so guess somebody paying somebody for something. As club was closing crowd was at door with dude mouthing off how he wished somebody would try him tonight cause he ready to pop off his 40 cal or nine. He got them both ready and waiting in car while his girl-Porschia was trying to settle him down telling him she just wanted to go home and get some dick. Overall best cast of girls I've seen there this year. Guess it's the season for mommas to be making cash for upcoming holidays. Excited about going back in a few weeks where as usually I've been wishing I just stayed home.

Likstrange
11-22-18, 00:47
I've posted a few reports about babes over the years all bad.

Lazy hood rats.

Jim Bob Cooter
01-21-19, 19:21
Back in town for my quarterly visit. Any of the clubs any fun right now? Probably pop in GC and Babes to test the waters and I'll update good or bad.

Prospector12
01-21-19, 23:18
I visited twice since my last post-Fri. And sat. Had good stable of girls both times. A few never showed their tits. Private area hasn't been busy at all. I can't recall the last time one actually asked me to get a private dance. Maybe I'm too creepy or not creepy enough. How ever back in summer some of the young ones thought I was LEO I was trying to get them to show me their p**why. LOL- Maybe some good times could had there but don't expect much effort on their part to make it happen. Is there still a dress code at GC?

Jim Bob Cooter
01-22-19, 11:34
Ended up going there about 7:30 - had about 8 girls in rotation. One (her dancer name started with V) quoted $$ to have fun in the dance area (also said she would need. 5 on top of the lap dance charge to get naked) - no thanks. Another (name started with H) was obviously ready to have some fun by the chit-chats we had when she was on stage, but she got scooped up by one of the regulars and then was by his side the rest of the time. Ended up just taking the one who wasn't getting much attention (don't remember what her name was, she was a bigger girl) for a lap dance. Got my rocks off with a HJ and FIV. Decided that was as good as it was going to get and I went back to my hotel.

Prospector12
01-22-19, 13:33
Ended up going there about 7:30 - had about 8 girls in rotation. One (her dancer name started with V) quoted $$ to have fun in the dance area (also said she would need. 5 on top of the lap dance charge to get naked) - no thanks. Another (name started with H) was obviously ready to have some fun by the chit-chats we had when she was on stage, but she got scooped up by one of the regulars and then was by his side the rest of the time. Ended up just taking the one who wasn't getting much attention (don't remember what her name was, she was a bigger girl) for a lap dance. Got my rocks off with a HJ and FIV. Decided that was as good as it was going to get and I went back to my hotel.Is collared shirt and no hat still policy at GC?

Jim Bob Cooter
01-22-19, 20:34
Is collared shirt and no hat still policy at GC?But I wore a long sleeve shirt with no collar.

Prospector12
04-15-19, 09:15
Visited babes Friday night. Maybe 8-10 dancers. All were decent looking and better. Bartender was trying to flex her power and or authority. Apparently she's married into ownership someway. She let that be known. She kept bossing the dancers around about some bs rules. Fussing at security for not doing their job. Which I understand they've got some lame ass security. Old guy, another chubby guy that was blowed away. Third guy could probably handle himself if the other two stayed out the way. Bartender went as far as stirring the drama pot by having some big cowboys come in. She yelling she got some country customers here they need to play some country music too. But who wants to see strippers dance to cmt shit? Sounds like she may have been trying to get the no spending riff raff to leave. Was kinda tense for awhile. Most of it started because Porschs bf was there and she didn't want him there and they were coming in and out as they pleased. So been there 2 in past 4-5 months and both times there was drama centered around porsha who I don't think works there anymore and her bf. Other that the bs I had a great time but I was definitely on point with my buzz. Wouldn't be surprised if something bad goes down before long if they don't get a better handle on the whole ordeal about whose in charge the bartender, dancers, security, or the dope boys. Have fun and b safe. .

Likstrange
04-24-19, 17:45
Visited babes Friday night. Maybe 8-10 dancers. All were decent looking and better. Bartender was trying to flex her power and or authority. Apparently she's married into ownership someway. She let that be known. She kept bossing the dancers around about some bs rules. Fussing at security for not doing their job. Which I understand they've got some lame ass security. Old guy, another chubby guy that was blowed away. Third guy could probably handle himself if the other two stayed out the way. Bartender went as far as stirring the drama pot by having some big cowboys come in. She yelling she got some country customers here they need to play some country music too. But who wants to see strippers dance to cmt shit? Sounds like she may have been trying to get the no spending riff raff to leave. Was kinda tense for awhile. Most of it started because Porschs bf was there and she didn't want him there and they were coming in and out as they pleased. So been there 2 in past 4-5 months and both times there was drama centered around porsha who I don't think works there anymore and her bf. Other that the bs I had a great time but I was definitely on point with my buzz. Wouldn't be surprised if something bad goes down before long if they don't get a better handle on the whole ordeal about whose in charge the bartender, dancers, security, or the dope boys. Have fun and b safe. .I've written a few reports over the years about the lazy hood rat dancers at babes.

That being said, I stopped at babes Sat afternoon and got to meet the new bartender / manager.

She seems interested in turning the place around and getting the girls to work and not just sit on their ass'es all night.

I hope it works.

Likstrange
04-24-19, 17:49
Stopped by Sat afternoon for a couple of drinks, had 2 dancers working, both ok looking and friendly, I was quoted 50.00 a song for a VIP dance or 150 for 15 min.

VIP dance.

Have they lost their minds?

Tvolt
05-17-19, 16:17
Stopped by Sat afternoon for a couple of drinks, had 2 dancers working, both ok looking and friendly, I was quoted 50.00 a song for a VIP dance or 150 for 15 min.

VIP dance.

Have they lost their minds?I went by The Gentleman's club Thursday night there were 7-8 dancers most were pretty friendly. Almost all I talked to offered extras. I was quoted 30 per song for lap dance and $150 for 5 songs in the VIP. Any extras were an extra charge.

Likstrange
05-18-19, 10:43
I went by The Gentleman's club Thursday night there were 7-8 dancers most were pretty friendly. Almost all I talked to offered extras. I was quoted 30 per song for lap dance and $150 for 5 songs in the VIP. Any extras were an extra charge.150. Oo plus upcharge for extras seems pretty high.

Jim Bob Cooter
06-26-19, 10:40
Coming back for the 1st time in 6 months and was hoping for info on anything new. I usually have fun in Babe's and GC (more GC than Babe's the last few times). Don't really feel like going all the way out to Foxy's, any fun to be had in GC or Babe's these days? I'm there the 2nd week of July and will report as usual on what I find. Just hope I can narrow my focus instead of wasting time (and money) on the not-so-fun ones. TIA.

Nocarsac
06-27-19, 03:26
Coming back for the 1st time in 6 months and was hoping for info on anything new. I usually have fun in Babe's and GC (more GC than Babe's the last few times). Don't really feel like going all the way out to Foxy's, any fun to be had in GC or Babe's these days? I'm there the 2nd week of July and will report as usual on what I find. Just hope I can narrow my focus instead of wasting time (and money) on the not-so-fun ones. TIA.I've had some mileage at GC fairly recently, mostly on day shift. I don't go often, so the line up changes every time I go. The new VIP area is fairly private and security doesn't seem to check on the goings on back there. It's 150 for 15 minutes + more for more depending on the girl. GC definitely has better quality dancers, though I haven't been to babe's in a long time. I would recommend GC over babes.

AUFan43
06-27-19, 15:16
I've had some mileage at GC fairly recently, mostly on day shift. I don't go often, so the line up changes every time I go. The new VIP area is fairly private and security doesn't seem to check on the goings on back there. It's 150 for 15 minutes + more for more depending on the girl. GC definitely has better quality dancers, though I haven't been to babe's in a long time. I would recommend GC over babes.And if you catch them on a slow day or they've had several slow days, you can have awesome luck. Especially if you have time and make it worth their while to leave the club early. Haven't been in a month and time to drop in again soon.

SeroBliss
06-27-19, 21:51
And if you catch them on a slow day or they've had several slow days, you can have awesome luck. Especially if you have time and make it worth their while to leave the club early. Haven't been in a month and time to drop in again soon.I haven been to strip club in years but 150 for 15 minute tease with the girl upselling and or wanting more for out the club is crazy. I was young once and lived the strip joints trying to pull game get a little extra but not for that. Now I'm starting to figure out why girls have GPS cause they're strippers and used to getting that money fast. Man for that you can get ally in homewood or britni win in Hoover or Suzy q in irondale and have a much better experience. But for God sakes don't pay that stripper price and Jack up the prices it's already ridiculous out here. That's all for me stay safe and I'll catch you next time.

Prospector12
06-28-19, 08:09
I haven been to strip club in years but 150 for 15 minute tease with the girl upselling and or wanting more for out the club is crazy. I was young once and lived the strip joints trying to pull game get a little extra but not for that. Now I'm starting to figure out why girls have GPS cause they're strippers and used to getting that money fast. Man for that you can get ally in homewood or britni win in Hoover or Suzy q in irondale and have a much better experience. But for God sakes don't pay that stripper price and Jack up the prices it's already ridiculous out here. That's all for me stay safe and I'll catch you next time.100 tops for club service for me and that includes price of VIP and song. Maybe 200 for takeout and hotel comes out of that. There's better ways to spend 150 imo. On the other hand I haven't had much luck in the past year or so but I've had more money for the next trip.

Jim Bob Cooter
06-28-19, 09:50
I haven been to strip club in years but 150 for 15 minute tease with the girl upselling and or wanting more for out the club is crazy. I was young once and lived the strip joints trying to pull game get a little extra but not for that. Now I'm starting to figure out why girls have GPS cause they're strippers and used to getting that money fast. Man for that you can get ally in homewood or britni win in Hoover or Suzy q in irondale and have a much better experience. But for God sakes don't pay that stripper price and Jack up the prices it's already ridiculous out here. That's all for me stay safe and I'll catch you next time.I never go in the VIP. I have a lot of fun in the regular lap dance area. Most of the time for no extra tip. When I'm there I go in the afternoon / evening before shift change. That's when it seems to be the best time to play. I'll update with any info I get when I'm there in a couple of weeks.

AUFan43
06-28-19, 13:21
100 tops for club service for me and that includes price of VIP and song. Maybe 200 for takeout and hotel comes out of that. There's better ways to spend 150 imo. On the other hand I haven't had much luck in the past year or so but I've had more money for the next trip.That's why I usually went at the end of the month. If it's been slow and they got bills due. A couple of lap dances and when she hits you up for the VIP just counter. She'll figure it out. Either pass you up and wait and see if that one guy comes in and is crazy enough for a VIP, or meet you at a nearby hotel for sure $$ Very possible you'll get her digits for future hookups.

Prospector12
06-28-19, 15:37
That's why I usually went at the end of the month. If it's been slow and they got bills due. A couple of lap dances and when she hits you up for the VIP just counter. She'll figure it out. Either pass you up and wait and see if that one guy comes in and is crazy enough for a VIP, or meet you at a nearby hotel for sure $$ Very possible you'll get her digits for future hookups.I prefer going at the end of month as well.

Everybody in club got to little more money at first of month.

Jim Bob Cooter
07-09-19, 01:34
Didn't exactly strike out at GC. Had some fun with a petite blonde with big naturals, just a lot of roaming hands and boob play. Could've been worse. Went during day shift today from about 4 -6. Only 2 dancers going.

Babes sucked as usual. 3 dancers around 7:30-8:30. I got a dance from the bartender just because she had big tits, had to pay extra for fully nude. Should have just left. Just terrible.

Prospector12
07-11-19, 07:41
Didn't exactly strike out at GC. Had some fun with a petite blonde with big naturals, just a lot of roaming hands and boob play. Could've been worse. Went during day shift today from about 4 -6. Only 2 dancers going.

Babes sucked as usual. 3 dancers around 7:30-8:30. I got a dance from the bartender just because she had big tits, had to pay extra for fully nude. Should have just left. Just terrible.Many times I've had more fun with the bartenders and servers than the dancers.

Prospector12
09-04-19, 12:15
Many times I've had more fun with the bartenders and servers than the dancers.Only white girls where the bartender and waitress. Bartender had tight body but loose ass smokers face. Named Christie. Full of shit power tripping girl who gave me change for a twenty for a beer I didn't pay for. (Bonus) thanks for Waffle House dummies. She thinks she's doing a great job. This place has went further down the shiat hole which I didn't think was possible. How things at gentlemen's club?

Prospector12
05-22-20, 07:41
Anyone got details on how things are at GC and babes since they reopened?

Less Traveled
08-12-20, 13:53
Anyone got details on how things are at GC and babes since they reopened?I've gone to Babe's a couple of times since they re-opened. It had been about two years since I had been there, and I hadn't been there with any regularity for much longer than that, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Only one girl was there that I had seen before, a brunette white girl with a cute face that had gone from PAWG to full on BBW since I was last there (I don't remember her name, sorry). All the rest of the girls were new for me. For the most part they were better looking than I would expect from that place. There was a very light skinned black girl (mixed, maybe) that was very good looking and a couple of blond white girls that were pretty easy on the eyes as well. Most of the other girls were at least okay. This was disappointing for me because I go to babes when I'm looking to scrape the bottom of the barrel and find the trailer trash and fatties that you usually can't get at anything that resembles a decent strip club. If I wanted pretty girls, I'd go to Sammie's in BHM. Also, none of the girls had any interest in chatting or working the crowd at all. If they weren't onstage dancing, they were nowhere to be found. In order to get a private dance I had to intercept the girls as they were coming off stage and stay with them until we got to the private dance area. If they got out of my sight they would disappear until they had to come on stage again. Not sure how they expect to make money without at least pretending to want to interact with the customers. I tried to procure some "extra" services from a couple of girls but got nowhere. All in all I left very disappointed. I might give it another shot, or I might take a swing at GC. It sounds like people were having better luck there before the shutdown.

If there's any longtime Babe's regulars on here, there's something I'm curious about. There's a girl that works there as a server and has been there for quite a while. White girl, mid-30's-ish, short, chunky, short blond hair. Does she just serve drinks, or does she do "other things"? She's more my type than any of the dancers right now, but I don't know if I'd get slapped in the face if I attempted to proposition her.

Prospector12
08-13-20, 08:09
I've gone to Babe's a couple of times since they re-opened. It had been about two years since I had been there, and I hadn't been there with any regularity for much longer than that, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Only one girl was there that I had seen before, a brunette white girl with a cute face that had gone from PAWG to full on BBW since I was last there (I don't remember her name, sorry). All the rest of the girls were new for me. For the most part they were better looking than I would expect from that place. There was a very light skinned black girl (mixed, maybe) that was very good looking and a couple of blond white girls that were pretty easy on the eyes as well. Most of the other girls were at least okay. This was disappointing for me because I go to babes when I'm looking to scrape the bottom of the barrel and find the trailer trash and fatties that you usually can't get at anything that resembles a decent strip club. If I wanted pretty girls, I'd go to Sammie's in BHM. Also, none of the girls had any interest in chatting or working the crowd at all. If they weren't onstage dancing, they were nowhere to be found. In order to get a private dance I had to intercept the girls as they were coming off stage and stay with them until we got to the private dance area. If they got out of my sight they would disappear until they had to come on stage again. Not sure how they expect to make money without at least pretending to want to interact with the customers. I tried to procure some "extra" services from a couple of girls but got nowhere. All in all I left very disappointed. I might give it another shot, or I might take a swing at GC. It sounds like people were having better luck there before the shutdown.

If there's any longtime Babe's regulars on here, there's something I'm curious about. There's a girl that works there as a server and has been there for quite a while. White girl, mid-30's-ish, short, chunky, short blond hair. Does she just serve drinks, or does she do "other things"? She's more my type than any of the dancers right now, but I don't know if I'd get slapped in the face if I attempted to proposition her.That sounds like Kim. If so she does private dances. Or did last I was there which was probably 1st of year. I wouldn't be scared to ask anyone anything at babes or GC. Waitresses and bartenders included. Thanks for the update.

Less Traveled
08-16-20, 19:49
So I was up in Gadsden on Saturday and I decided to give Babe's one last shot, because I'm stubborn like that. Terrible idea. That place was deader than disco. They only had four girls working. One was Monroe, the big brunette with the cute face. The others were black girls that were all so-so. All the good looking chicks from before were gone. Bartender was different than the last few times and she looked pretty miserable. Closed down the bar a little before 11 because she didn't feel like slinging drinks anymore. The club shut down before midnight. Don't know if it was because of the bartender, or if the rest of the staff just said fuck it. I managed to get a girl to agree to meet up with me outside the club. We exchanged two texts and then radio silence. Nothing.

I should also add that I forgot to mention that on one of my previous visits a huge brawl broke out. The whole damn bar was fighting. Staff couldn't control it and they had to call in Uncle LEO.

In total I've made four trips to the club since it re-opened. Twice it closed early, once because of a brawl, the other because the staff wasn't feeling like working. Zero extra services procured. Not going back.

Prospector12
08-17-20, 09:32
So I was up in Gadsden on Saturday and I decided to give Babe's one last shot, because I'm stubborn like that. Terrible idea. That place was deader than disco. They only had four girls working. One was Monroe, the big brunette with the cute face. The others were black girls that were all so-so. All the good looking chicks from before were gone. Bartender was different than the last few times and she looked pretty miserable. Closed down the bar a little before 11 because she didn't feel like slinging drinks anymore. The club shut down before midnight. Don't know if it was because of the bartender, or if the rest of the staff just said fuck it. I managed to get a girl to agree to meet up with me outside the club. We exchanged two texts and then radio silence. Nothing.

I should also add that I forgot to mention that on one of my previous visits a huge brawl broke out. The whole damn bar was fighting. Staff couldn't control it and they had to call in Uncle LEO.

In total I've made four trips to the club since it re-opened. Twice it closed early, once because of a brawl, the other because the staff wasn't feeling like working. Zero extra services procured. Not going backBabes security staff is a joke. They all some weak ass losers that know somebody with ties there. Very seldom is there even one guy there that's equipped or in any shape to handle just one strung out stripper much less two grown men going at it. No way an all out brawl. But I'd like to hear more about the brawl.

Bama59
08-22-20, 15:19

In total I've made four trips to the club since it re-opened. Twice it closed early, once because of a brawl, the other because the staff wasn't feeling like working. Zero extra services procured. Not going back.Alcohol sales in Alabama cut off at 11 pm until end of August per Gov. MeMaw's response to COVID-19. Can't have viruses getting drunk and starting shit.

Daunt624
08-26-20, 10:19
Found this spot between Gadsden and Birmingham, sister club to GC from what I am told. Nice little kick back spot with cute girls. No DJ, but they use a juke box and dancers have to pay to play songs while they are on stage and in VIP dances, they usually get the customers to pay as part of tipping. VIP area is limited to small curtained booths in the corner of the room no security or cameras. Bar area is nice and basic, drinks are cheap and there is not an up-charge for dancer drinks like the clubs in Bham. Bartender was awesome and cute. Cover to get in ranged from $3-$5. Staff / Security was adequate and reasonable for the crowd. Mostly local regulars. Pictures from the IG site are very accurate. Extras are available but YMMV depending on the crowd. VIP dances are on the high end per song but I guess that's where they make their money $50 per song with 10 of that going to bar and you still have to put money in Jukebox if no ones on stage. ATM is limited to max of 100 $ at time with $6-7 fee. There is no ATM nearby and they have run out of money before. If you want to get away for the big city dancers this definitely the place to go. There are couple hustlers there to be expected but overall a chill time.

https://www.instagram.com/foxys_lounge/

John Deuce
09-12-20, 19:27
Picking songs from a juke box and asking customers to help pay for it was how B'ham used to do it way back when.

Found this spot between Gadsden and Birmingham, sister club to GC from what I am told. Nice little kick back spot with cute girls. No DJ, but they use a juke box and dancers have to pay to play songs while they are on stage and in VIP dances, they usually get the customers to pay as part of tipping. VIP area is limited to small curtained booths in the corner of the room no security or cameras. Bar area is nice and basic, drinks are cheap and there is not an up-charge for dancer drinks like the clubs in Bham. Bartender was awesome and cute. Cover to get in ranged from $3-$5. Staff / Security was adequate and reasonable for the crowd. Mostly local regulars. Pictures from the IG site are very accurate. Extras are available but YMMV depending on the crowd. VIP dances are on the high end per song but I guess that's where they make their money $50 per song with 10 of that going to bar and you still have to put money in Jukebox if no ones on stage. ATM is limited to max of 100 $ at time with $6-7 fee. There is no ATM nearby and they have run out of money before. If you want to get away for the big city dancers this definitely the place to go. There are couple hustlers there to be expected but overall a chill time.

https://www.instagram.com/foxys_lounge/

Redcrxsi
10-02-20, 00:32

https://www.instagram.com/foxys_lounge/The bartender with the assault rifle tattoos on her hips, yeah, she's awesome. She used to be a great dancer, and those great tits are natural. VIP dances should be 30 with 10 going to the bar and twenty to the girl. Unless it's a long long song. Or you're paying for extras. YMMV.

Brown4788
11-07-20, 17:26
Went there Friday the 6th. I got there about 3:30 and there were none dancers there. Riley is back and a whole bunch of new young girls since the last time I was there (which was in May.). More girls came in at 5 and more at 7. Angle, Lydia and Race were really nice. The VIP dances were great as well. It isn't like it was last year of even in the first part of this year. IT IS BETTER.

FunGuy24
11-09-20, 10:02
Went there Friday the 6th. I got there about 3:30 and there were none dancers there. Riley is back and a whole bunch of new young girls since the last time I was there (which was in May.). More girls came in at 5 and more at 7. Angle, Lydia and Race were really nice. The VIP dances were great as well. It isn't like it was last year of even in the first part of this year. IT IS BETTER.Are masks required?

Brown4788
11-10-20, 03:17
Are masks required?Sign in and door, but no. No at all had masks.

IntoTheBlue254
01-11-21, 05:47
First time at Foxys and I met a girl named Dallas. I was wondering if anyone's gotten to know her extra wise. She's super cute and I wouldn't mind having fun with her at all. YMMV.

Daunt624
01-23-21, 07:47
First time at Foxys and I met a girl named Dallas. I was wondering if anyone's gotten to know her extra wise. She's super cute and I wouldn't mind having fun with her at all. YMMV.Dallas is great and a cutie. Extras are available in the club but she probably not the one. She hints around and is fairly popular but has a limited menu from what I understand. She can definitely point you in the right direction. Believe she has a friend that dances by Lyric that is pretty much open to anything.

IntoTheBlue254
01-27-21, 23:34
Dallas is great and a cutie. Extras are available in the club but she probably not the one. She hints around and is fairly popular but has a limited menu from what I understand. She can definitely point you in the right direction. Believe she has a friend that dances by Lyric that is pretty much open to anything.I met lyric not my cup of tea still trying to make moves on Dallas but she's been out for a week or two now so idk if she still works there or not. If anyone could maybe answer my pat question with a defendant I don't want to offend her if she's not into it you know.

Likstrange
01-30-21, 14:15
Visited gentleman's club Tuesday afternoon about 3. 5 or 6 pretty good looking girls working, all of them seemed interested in hanging out together on the other side of the club.

Stopped by babes, one ok dancer who sat at the bar talking to a regular, never danced.

BhmForFun
02-01-21, 00:50
Same Experience. Went there Friday afternoon, a few hot girls dancing, tipped a few on stage. After they were done dancing, didn't even stopped by to say thank you.

One new blonde girl, did a 30 one song dance with her, too many rule and didn't even take off her top.

Second dance with another girl, she took off the top, but before I even asked anything, she already told me that if we did the 150 VIP no extras were available.

A waste of time all together.

Visited gentleman's club Tuesday afternoon about 3. 5 or 6 pretty good looking girls working, all of them seemed interested in hanging out together on the other side of the club.

Stopped by babes, one ok dancer who sat at the bar talking to a regular, never danced.

Hbergeron
03-28-21, 10:52
I got curious about Foxy's after a couple of posts here. I drove out there yesterday, but evidently they had no dancers. There were 2 women there with one working the bar and the other wondering around in street clothes yacking with 6 to 8 older guys that were there. The one wondering around did pull her top up and show her tits when one of the guys bought her a beer, but that was it as far as female entertainment. There was another old guy that got up and played an old Johnny Cash song on the jukebox and danced around playing the spoons (not the sort of dancing entertainment I was looking for).

So what time does the dancing (girls) usually start at Foxy's?

Prospector12
04-10-21, 13:56
Friday night scouting report.

Babes shithole dump poorly ran.

Gentlemen's club lots good looking girls dj kept it going.

Daunt624
04-16-21, 19:18
Foxy's is hit or miss lately. Girls usually show-up late after 7-8 or never. Bartender and waitress typically shows off for tips and drinks but it is hard to tell who's working there and who's a customer. There is some cute talent when they do show up.

I got curious about Foxy's after a couple of posts here. I drove out there yesterday, but evidently they had no dancers. There were 2 women there with one working the bar and the other wondering around in street clothes yacking with 6 to 8 older guys that were there. The one wondering around did pull her top up and show her tits when one of the guys bought her a beer, but that was it as far as female entertainment. There was another old guy that got up and played an old Johnny Cash song on the jukebox and danced around playing the spoons (not the sort of dancing entertainment I was looking for).

So what time does the dancing (girls) usually start at Foxy's?

Hbergeron
04-26-21, 13:30
Foxy's is hit or miss lately. Girls usually show-up late after 7-8 or never. Bartender and waitress typically shows off for tips and drinks but it is hard to tell who's working there and who's a customer. There is some cute talent when they do show up.Thanks for the info.

The place really had that rural locals only vibe when I went out there and seemed to be a throw back to the old county line juke joints back when you had dry counties bordering on wet counties. Didn't see much of anything of a "night life" nature out there. Not really worth the drive from other end of Etowah County.

Prospector12
01-04-22, 15:59
Thanks for the info.

The place really had that rural locals only vibe when I went out there and seemed to be a throw back to the old county line juke joints back when you had dry counties bordering on wet counties. Didn't see much of anything of a "night life" nature out there. Not really worth the drive from other end of Etowah County.Visited gentleman's club a few times over the holidays. Had fun. Felt up a lot of tits and ass. Girls looked damn good from 19 yrs old and up. Couldn't get any extras in private dances from the girls I was dealing with. I as there from 10 pm till drunk as hell. Anyone had any luck with extras or takeout from GC.

I also regretfully stopped in at babes a couple times.

Daunt624
02-19-22, 18:51
Still hit or miss on talent availability; girls seem to flow thru when they are between bigger clubs. The bar is actually good when they are not out of too many things. $1's for tips can be hard to come by if you don't bring you own. All that being said it is a nice place to chill with very little sales pressure. Lyric, Bambi, Jade are probably the top 3 with a thick waitress with glasses ranking right behind. Extras depend on the girl.

Likstrange
04-06-22, 20:33
Headed to gadsden to go to academy sports and decided to check out the afternoon strip club action.

Hit the gentleman's club first, pretty busy for a Tuesday afternoon, saw 3 girls, none were dancing, just hanging out with their hood rat buddies. Had one drink and headed to babes.

One customer, one 200+lb dancer, had a drink and left. Waste of time.

Prospector12
05-03-22, 18:42
Headed to gadsden to go to academy sports and decided to check out the afternoon strip club action.

Hit the gentleman's club first, pretty busy for a Tuesday afternoon, saw 3 girls, none were dancing, just hanging out with their hood rat buddies. Had one drink and headed to babes.

One customer, one 200+lb dancer, had a drink and left. Waste of time.Saturday nights have been banging at gentlemen's club.

BlueSteel90
06-25-22, 03:19
Which one is better for Saturday night? Gentlemen or babes? Any extras available?

Thanks.

Prospector12
06-27-22, 07:15
Which one is better for Saturday night? Gentlemen or babes? Any extras available?

Thanks.Gentlemens everynight. As far as extras personally I haven't pressed for any but was told everybody got to price.

Spencer1000
07-06-22, 15:31
I used to swing by here in the afternoon fairly frequently in the afternoons when work used to take me to Gadsden. It has been probably 3 or 4 years ago though now since I'd say I visited regularly. Back then it was a decent spot to down a few beers before heading home. There was almost always at least 3 girls working and they would take care of you when you wanted. I've been a few times now over the past several months and have had zero luck. Either no girls, girls who wouldn't leave their barstool, or girls you would pay to put their clothes back on.

Have I just been unlucky in my timing and I'm missing the good times, or is the place just generally dead for dayshift now?

Prospector12
07-07-22, 11:52
I used to swing by here in the afternoon fairly frequently in the afternoons when work used to take me to Gadsden. It has been probably 3 or 4 years ago though now since I'd say I visited regularly. Back then it was a decent spot to down a few beers before heading home. There was almost always at least 3 girls working and they would take care of you when you wanted. I've been a few times now over the past several months and have had zero luck. Either no girls, girls who wouldn't leave their barstool, or girls you would pay to put their clothes back on.

Have I just been unlucky in my timing and I'm missing the good times, or is the place just generally dead for dayshift now?I can only make it on the weekends but There's plenty of fine ladies working on Friday and Saturday nights.

John Deuce
08-07-22, 14:52
I happened to be in Gadsden a couple of Saturday nights ago and swung by. The place was packed. I had not been in a club for a while so was surprised at the interaction from the floor to the stage. I had not seen such close touching in a long time in a club. Girls sliding up to the edge of the stage and slinging their legs over guys' shoulders and putting their noses right in it. Was made a general offer of a VIP with some extras (not sure what all extras) by one of the dancers but did not have time to stay and it was only going to be for 20 minutes.

DarkMind33
10-10-22, 14:30
Thick girl but great skills. Pretty in the face, decent tits and fat ass. Ask her extras for VIP. She'll do BJ for cost of VIP and an extra $ gets all.

TacWolf22
10-16-22, 13:14
Thick girl but great skills. Pretty in the face, decent tits and fat ass. Ask her extras for VIP. She'll do BJ for cost of VIP and an extra $ gets all.Where was this again? It's hard to find VIP sessions that have the potential to go all the way if you're willing.

Prospector12
11-03-22, 15:03
I happened to be in Gadsden a couple of Saturday nights ago and swung by. The place was packed. I had not been in a club for a while so was surprised at the interaction from the floor to the stage. I had not seen such close touching in a long time in a club. Girls sliding up to the edge of the stage and slinging their legs over guys' shoulders and putting their noses right in it. Was made a general offer of a VIP with some extras (not sure what all extras) by one of the dancers but did not have time to stay and it was only going to be for 20 minutes.They were some uncles undercover there a few Saturdays ago. Girls said they had a couple od either there or after they left. They were easy to spot but still killed the vibe.

Likstrange
12-13-22, 14:54
Stopped by the gentleman's club this week and last week during the afternoon. Both times a bunch of lazy girls sitting around socializing with each other.

What a lazy bunch, smh.

I always tip and usually have a couple of hundred in my pocket.

2 more wasted trips.

DieselAge
12-27-22, 10:55
Stopped by the gentleman's club this week and last week during the afternoon. Both times a bunch of lazy girls sitting around socializing with each other.

What a lazy bunch, smh.

I always tip and usually have a couple of hundred in my pocket.

2 more wasted trips.I have found that I get a more enjoyable experience at that club during the day shift. The few times I've tried the night shift it is exactly as you described, a bunch of girls more interested in hanging out with their friends and playing on their phones.

Spencer1000
04-19-23, 11:24
Has anybody tried either club in town lately? Last report was from 4 months ago. Is Babes even still open?

Prospector12
04-20-23, 11:56
Has anybody tried either club in town lately? Last report was from 4 months ago. Is Babes even still open?Foxy's a dump. Babes closed. Gentlemen's club has a lot of fine girls working now-Easter Saturday- but things seems to be shifting a little with babes being closed some of the riff raff element is infiltrating GC. Which will inevitably drive the quality into the ground.