PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Clark Kent
02-27-15, 02:59
So I'm sure with Birmingham being virtually dead on the SW scene lately, Gadsden must be quite worse. I remember back in the day (90's) I could ride up to Gadsden and search Tuscaloosa Avenue and Forrest and find any number of girls out walking. The Tuscaloosa Avenue area, down from the old theater to around the Colley projects were always somewhere you could find any number of girls out. That was a long time ago. I'd not make a special trip anywhere, really, anymore seeing how the SW scene is nowadays. The last number of years I've came through on my way to and from Georgia I haven't seen anything at all.

SilverDawg
02-27-15, 10:47
So I'm sure with Birmingham being virtually dead on the SW scene lately, Gadsden must be quite worse. I remember back in the day (90's) I could ride up to Gadsden and search Tuscaloosa Avenue and Forrest and find any number of girls out walking. The Tuscaloosa Avenue area, down from the old theater to around the Colley projects were always somewhere you could find any number of girls out. That was a long time ago. I'd not make a special trip anywhere, really, anymore seeing how the SW scene is nowadays. The last number of years I've came through on my way to and from Georgia I haven't seen anything at all.It is dead. I ride these streets everyday and you never see a SW on the prowl. This is my thoughts on it also. In 2015 if a woman is having to walk to find the action I'm not sure I want to partake. It would take the lowest of the low to resort to that with all the websites and easy access to them. Did about a week ago pick up a lady named jennifer over on tuscaloosa and gave her a ride. I believe it could have been had but haven't seen her since.

I dream of the days of the 4th,5th, and 6th ave north in Bham over around the post office. Literally I have had 6-10 girls at once come to the car begging for the date. Course this was 1985 and those days are gone gone. It was those days that switched me from white to chocolate.

Clark Kent
02-28-15, 16:56
I agree with all that. I was a party to all the action around the post office in downtown Birmingham. The Granada Hotel, Grammas bar on the other corner, the girls were everywhere. One of the first SW I ever picked up around that area was a girl named Pam that came from Gadsden. We ended up getting to know each other very well, and made trips back and forth from Birmingham to Gadsden on numerous occasions when the action got too hot in Birmingham. That's how I know of the areas in Gadsden. , because her main area to score her dope was the Colley projects, which used to always be hopping with girls.

I know the climate and the times have changed, but it's also changed into a climate that I don't like. I prefer being able to scope out the girls I see. I also don't like the high prices these online girls feel they're entitled to, when if not for the cheap cell phones and easy access to the internet nowadays, they'd be the common street girls of 10-15 years ago and be happy to get $20-30. Also, regardless of what the people that frequent the BP ads might want to think, I feel answering online ads is way more dangerous than finding a girl on the stroll. With the online ads, more than half of the ads with pics have pics that aren't even the girl, and if they are, the pics are years old. Most of the girls are also drug users, which means you're just getting what you'd used to find walking the street, but without the ability to ride by and scope them out and see what you're getting beforehand. Answering those ads, you also have zero idea of what's behind the door when you show up, or whether you're walking into a police sting, or some lowlifes trying to rip you off. Mongering to me, as in riding the stroll looking for girls, you always got to see the merchandise as you passed, and the situation was moreso in your hands. Even when cell phones started being easier to come by, for the most part internet access wasn't as easy up until recently. Previously having a cell phone was an expensive endeavor, and access to the internet was almost impossible for people with little money. Now you can get throwaway phones and access the internet very cheap, which means even the most heavy users of whatever dope of their choice can post ads for themselves. I always used to like the fact that you basically had to have a computer to get online, which meant all the online ads were only going to be for the very well off. And cell phones weren't something you could basically buy while buying cigarettes at the gas station. But not anymore. That's also why all the people that frequent the BP & CL ads nowadays are finding the quality of girls and service to be dipping drastically. Which is because all the low end high use addicts now have access to the ads, and most all the ones who used to be on the street are now posting themselves online. I will say this, though. There are some girls out there who are so high end users that every last dime they get is used for dope. And even if they did get them a cell phone, they're always trading it for a hit. I know because I used to hang around one like that.

Also, mongering is a hobby, and one that has always been enjoyable for those who I've known who have partaken in it. Riding around seeing what's out there is definitely not the same as looking at online ads. Not in the least. I've remembered many times I've went out mongering and within the first five minutes came upon a girl I was definitely interested in, but because I found her so quick, I was disappointed because I didn't even get to hunt around. Looking at all the ads online is the same for me. It's unsatisfying, plus it's like looking at an ebay ad which offers a product where you see a stock photo and not the real thing. I don't care to answer some ad, show up somewhere blind, and be face to face with someone I'm not interested in, or in a situation I don't want to be in. I also am not and will not pay three times the price I'm willing to pay just because I would find someone online. I know going out mongering you're putting yourself into similar things, but the situation is moreso in your hands in that case, at least in my opinion. But I guess those days have passed, never to return. At least until some superbug wipes out all internet and cell phones, LOL.

What Not
08-22-15, 11:30
http://www.gadsdentimes.com/article/20150821/NEWS/150829978/1016/NEWS?Title=Several-men-booked-into-jail-after-prostitution-arrests

Any further Info?

Clark Kent
08-22-15, 16:21
Nowadays that probably means they answered BP or CL ads. Gadsden is dead SW wise, and has been for years. I only get up there every few months, but it's been literally years since I've seen a girl I knew for sure was a SW walking around Gadsden. I enjoyed those days, too.

Buff9999
08-22-15, 21:25
Nowadays that probably means they answered BP or CL ads. Gadsden is dead SW wise, and has been for years. I only get up there every few months, but it's been literally years since I've seen a girl I knew for sure was a SW walking around Gadsden. I enjoyed those days, too.About a year ago in Gadsden they did have a streetwalker sting and arrested a bunch of johns. T he reason they had a streetwalker sting was so many women who were not sreet walkers and just walking to the store, etc were constantly.

Approached and propositioned so much that that complained to the police and demanded that the police do something about it. Best I can remember they arrested about 10 johns.

Clark Kent
08-23-15, 11:25
I remember discussing that now. I had rode through the area where that bust happened not long afterward, and saw a young woman walking down the street. To my eye she was a possible SW, so I can see how, if that area is common for women to walk here and there places, for them to be confused as SW. Still, that's quite a petty thing to be spending manpower on. Honestly, I'd never get caught up in something like that. People that knew what they were doing shouldn't, either.

Clark Kent
02-01-16, 01:07
I posted this elsewhere in the 'AL-Other Areas' Gadsden thread and forgot there was now a main Gadsden board.

How's the SW scene been of late in Gadsden? Still dead? I've always considered Gadsden one of my favorite nearby spots to monger from the past, as I used to always have luck around the Colley projects. Though the last decade or so of riding through I've not seen anything resembling SW in them. I did find a girl walking on Forrest back in '14, I mentioned here, but it also could have been a sting, as it was around the time they did those neighborhood stings.

Has anyone ever had any luck in or around the Sansom projects off of Forrest? I've never seen anything of interest around them, but never gave it the time I did the Colley projects. Usually I passed Sansom on my way back to the interstate, and only quickly looked around.

SilverDawg
02-01-16, 09:59
I posted this elsewhere in the 'AL-Other Areas' Gadsden thread and forgot there was now a main Gadsden board.

How's the SW scene been of late in Gadsden? Still dead? I've always considered Gadsden one of my favorite nearby spots to monger from the past, as I used to always have luck around the Colley projects. Though the last decade or so of riding through I've not seen anything resembling SW in them. I did find a girl walking on Forrest back in '14, I mentioned here, but it also could have been a sting, as it was around the time they did those neighborhood stings.

Has anyone ever had any luck in or around the Sansom projects off of Forrest? I've never seen anything of interest around them, but never gave it the time I did the Colley projects. Usually I passed Sansom on my way back to the interstate, and only quickly looked around.I cruise Gadsden several times a week and very rarely do I see any kind of SW. Sansom projects use to be fertile but it is about half empty and nothing of value there that I have seen in months. Colley is hit or miss. Its not an area you can just go and ride through for hours waiting on something to pop out. There are a couple in the area I have seen but haven't really tried to score. I have gotten very picky in my old age LOL. I just go and ride Tuscaloosa Ave from Colley to 6th St projects and then back through. If nothing out I get out of there. The area on East Broad is a possibility but not late night. Strong drug area and can get you stopped by smokey or the other side of the spectrum. Always keep an eye out around the gentlesmen club at the motel across street and the 2 stores there. I have scored there before. That is on Forrest Ave right where attalla and gadsden meet. The neighborhood between 9th Street and I guess maybe 18th street near the myrtlewood projects is also an area to cruise. This would be between Forrest Ave and Walnut Street not far from the downtown area.

Will add to this report. The massage scene here is pretty bare also. You have Nicole who has gone totally legit. Its a light touch massage with no extras so a waste of time in my opinion. She hardly advertizes in Gadsden as everyone knows. She tries to lure in out of towners with her seductive pictures and then offers nothing at the end. The other who advertizes as asian massage. Let me just say that is not her in the picture LOL. Take that girl and add 10 years and 75 lbs and you get the picture. It is a decent massage and after you build a relationship you can at least leave smiling and happy.

That girl you saw in 14. I bet it was the blond with kim bassinger ass. Not LE. Still around and doesn't look that good anymore. I just can't do methmouth if you get my drift. Hope some of this helps my fellow mongers. On the 10 scale I would say gadsden is a 2 at best for activity to be had and it takes hours of looking and work.

Clark Kent
02-01-16, 15:04
Thanks, that's what I thought. Back in the 90's, never fail I could ride down Tuscaloosa from the old theater to the Colley projects and see many girls walking, and then some inside the projects as well. It's probably been 15 or more years since I've even seen any semblance of activity around that area. Everywhere else was always hit or miss to me, but I always saw an occasional girl somewhere on Forrest. I've came around the area for other reasons and cruised around at night and saw nothing at all. The area is dead as a hammer. I know the Gadsden area so well because I met a SW down here in Birmingham back in the late 80's, early 90's and she lived up in Gadsden. We spent a lot of time together and I went back and forth between Gadsden and Birmingham with her. That's how I became familiar with all the dope areas in Gadsden, and the old time bars and so forth up there. She frequented the bars up there and we'd go to Hot Shots, that's been gone for years, the Moose Lodge downtown, and I think it was called Billy & June's, behind where Jacks is on the main drag. Oh, not to mention the old bar that's right over the bridge in Attalla by where the original Walmart used to be. Those were some times.

Dirtball
09-18-16, 20:53
I had to buy an appliance part and was doing down Forrest early Saturday morning. Not much past the old steel mill, I met a young, damn good looking white girl walking with a couple of bags. She stared me down big time as I passed her. I was a very few minutes later coming back, and just past 12th I saw another woman out, wearing very tight shorts and top, but older and not so good looking. She also had what looked like clothes. I hurried on, but never saw the young good looking girl again.

Don't know if they were working or not, but it makes you think.

SeroBliss
09-03-18, 02:22
I was up late last Friday it's been a few years since I picked up any girls from the street but had some success years ago. I made a run through noble street from blue mountain all the way to Constantine apts Nothing out. Made a run down Wilmer Avenue nothing out. Thought I'd try 15th street at projects nothing. I went down more, walnut, and even up behind rmc hospital and saw nothing. Hell I even cruised motel 6 and super 8 in oxford nothing. Was late 2 PM thought I may see one girl I could talk to but nothing may make a few more runs this weekend but go earlier.

GameCockPitch
09-25-18, 04:34
I was up late last Friday it's been a few years since I picked up any girls from the street but had some success years ago. I made a run through noble street from blue mountain all the way to Constantine apts Nothing out. Made a run down Wilmer Avenue nothing out. Thought I'd try 15th street at projects nothing. I went down more, walnut, and even up behind rmc hospital and saw nothing. Hell I even cruised motel 6 and super 8 in oxford nothing. Was late 2 PM thought I may see one girl I could talk to but nothing may make a few more runs this weekend but go earlier.What area were you in? I'm from Gadsden and don't recognize some of the streets you mentioned (Noble, Blue Mountain, Wilmer, etc). That's not to say I know every street in town, LOL, but just curious.

SeroBliss
09-25-18, 11:20
What area were you in? I'm from Gadsden and don't recognize some of the streets you mentioned (Noble, Blue Mountain, Wilmer, etc). That's not to say I know every street in town, LOL, but just curious.I am in anniston the roads are off quintard ave hwy 21.