PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

ILuvMyAsians
11-03-18, 03:12
Guess I'll be the first to post on this section. I'm an out of towner wondering what the strip clibs in Dothan are like. I'm from Tallahassee just here for a week. Tallahassee doesn't have strip clubs. Which clubs are best for young attractive ladies that are allowed to bare all? Or close to it?

Wiregrass
11-03-18, 07:35
Strip clubs are outside of my experiences. There is a long standing place (along Hwy 84 in Wicksburg) that long ago had takeouts. Its likely changed today.

Post of your experiences.

RegularMale40
08-20-19, 10:05
Strip clubs are outside of my experiences. There is a long standing place (along Hwy 84 in Wicksburg) that long ago had takeouts. Its likely changed today.

Post of your experiences.I have been here a few times 1-2 hot girls but most had c-section scars with tattoo coverups. I did spend all my money there.

BanBen
03-06-21, 22:56
Tanda: 2. 5/5.

Most of the dancers have a small build.

The club itself is pretty claustrophobic.

Bartender is ok-ish.

Teasers: 3. 5/5.

The dancers come in all sizes. Really all sizes.

It has a nice atmosphere / some updating needed.

Bartender has a good selection of knowledge.

PunkedLife
10-14-21, 23:26
So is there any take-out available at these bikini bars? Otherwise I would have to say it's a true waste of money and time.

BanBen
10-16-21, 05:07
So is there any take-out available at these bikini bars? Otherwise I would have to say it's a true waste of money and time.No there isn't.

SkyWookie
02-16-22, 14:24
Tanda: 2. 5/5.

Most of the dancers have a small build.

The club itself is pretty claustrophobic.

Bartender is ok-ish.

Teasers: 3. 5/5.

The dancers come in all sizes. Really all sizes.

It has a nice atmosphere / some updating needed.

Bartender has a good selection of knowledge.Georgia is a horrible state for strip clubs if you like laugh dances the collapse answers most of the places they don't even do them or they do an air dance otherwise you have to go into the VIP to actually get a contact dance. Are there any clubs Where the girls will grind? I just want to find a nice strip club somewhere in Alabama but closer to the Georgia border so I can do a little get away and and actually get grind lap dances. Feel free to PM me also thank you.

Recon8811
05-15-22, 02:57
Strip clubs in Dothan is in the heart of the Bible Belt. All of these clubs provides no contact dances. You're better off heading to Atlanta.

Georgia is a horrible state for strip clubs if you like laugh dances the collapse answers most of the places they don't even do them or they do an air dance otherwise you have to go into the VIP to actually get a contact dance. Are there any clubs Where the girls will grind? I just want to find a nice strip club somewhere in Alabama but closer to the Georgia border so I can do a little get away and and actually get grind lap dances. Feel free to PM me also thank you.