PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Dggr2002
02-21-15, 06:10
Going to be in the area and wondered if anyone can give me the lowdownn on the local scene?

Pcmon
02-21-15, 13:04
Looks like there's been no SW action here since 99. Happy Hunting!

Dggr2002
03-02-15, 08:36
Looks like there's been no SW action here since 99. Happy Hunting!Ok, thanks. Any suggestions on MP or Backpage?

Wiregrass
03-29-15, 13:52
Street walkers have adapted to Uncle LEO and are more likely to be Porch Sitters, store front smokers.

Dggr2002
04-23-15, 09:38
Street walkers have adapted to Uncle LEO and are more likely to be Porch Sitters, store front smokers.So what streets should I be cruising?

TidePride22
06-05-15, 12:30
Wiregrass hasn't been around lately so I guess I'll share something I dreamt about recently.

Based upon his suggestion to look for porch sitters I dreamt about driving some streets in dothan finest neighborhoods and meeting some lovely residents. In my dream I cruised quite a few streets before finding a couple of streets where there were indeed a handful of porch sitters. Sometimes they were already engaged in conversation or didn't look my way. But one time a very friendly porch sitter called out 'hey' and I circled the block to go back and meet her. We became friends since I like BBBJ and she likes Mr Jackson.

One word of caution: in my dream I saw a lot of cops. I dreamt they had a station not too far from some of these streets. One cop in particular seemed to notice me. He had a bike rack on his car so he was easy to spot. Even though I broke no laws, just my presence in this neighborhood seemed to raise some kind of suspicion on his part. Talk about profiling! So rather than the hassle of a routine traffic stop. I simply left the neighborhood. I noticed him criss crossing blocks even as I left so I decided to park for a few just to see if he went the same direction I did. Yep. He drove right by. And then again. He was very obviously the Bogey man in my dream.

So fun dreams are possible. But I did realize the boogey man is possibly real.

Wiregrass
06-06-15, 09:26
Wiregrass hasn't been around lately.

I'm still here but why would I post for lurkers? They are there, so ...
get out there and find them.

Oztig93
01-15-16, 17:48
Cruised through several times this week around the dowtown area and back behind the old train depot. Absolutely nothing.

PColaHound
02-20-16, 09:57
Just moved to the area for work. Where are the best places to look a SW??

Thanks.

Oztig93
02-22-16, 12:02
Just moved to the area for work. Where are the best places to look a SW??

Thanks.Been slow, the best places to check would probably be around the Bee Line Motel downtown and the neighborhoods behind the train depot also downtown. Driven through a few times the last month and have seen zilch. Please post back if you have any luck.

PColaHound
02-22-16, 19:11
Been slow, the best places to check would probably be around the Bee Line Motel downtown and the neighborhoods behind the train depot also downtown. Driven through a few times the last month and have seen zilch. Please post back if you have any luck.Saw one walking near the depot. She kept trying to wave me down but she was pretty rough!! Wasn't that desperate yet!!

PColaHound
02-22-16, 23:17
Picked up a BSW near the depot. She took me to a safe place and proceeded with BBBJ. It was good!! Did it for a Jackson and wanted to know what it would take to get a tip. Off came her pants. I got her squirming pretty good. She was pretty in the face and semi bbw. Nice ass. Got her number and will probly get back with her.

PColaHound
03-22-16, 21:09
Was East of foster around 6 pm. Saw a candidate walking her dog. I stopped and she walked up to my window. Said she'd love someone to buy her a beer. Took her to my place and got a fabulous BBBJ. Didn't want me to cim, said she'd puke! I was good with that! Was that time of the month so that was it. I asked how many roses and she said whatever I was good with! Gave her 2 jacksons and got her #. Will definitely be calling next week!

Oztig93
03-29-16, 14:10
Was East of foster around 6 pm. Saw a candidate walking her dog. I stopped and she walked up to my window. Said she'd love someone to buy her a beer. Took her to my place and got a fabulous BBBJ. Didn't want me to cim, said she'd puke! I was good with that! Was that time of the month so that was it. I asked how many roses and she said whatever I was good with! Gave her 2 jacksons and got her #. Will definitely be calling next week!I have had shit luck over there, what time of day are you finding these SW's?

PColaHound
03-29-16, 20:48
I have had shit luck over there, what time of day are you finding these SW's?I drove over there today and she was checking her mailbox. That was at 4. She locked her door and jumped ii and. Took her to my place and had a great time. I saw a couple more in the vicinity Amy cautioned me that one of them was only 15 so be careful. I would drive Washington from foster to usery! Usually standing near the porches. Good luck!

Wiregrass
05-02-16, 21:43
Today, downtown Dothan, I stumbled onto a gal just passing thru; her tightness led me to believe her 9 year sexual absence story. She openly prayed for forgiveness as I did her.

If I'd had more than the $10 cash she would have gotten it. She's headed towards the opposite coast.

Oztig93
05-03-16, 14:36
Today, downtown Dothan, I stumbled onto a gal just passing thru; her tightness led me to believe her 9 year sexual absence story. She openly prayed for forgiveness as I did her.

If I'd had more than the $10 cash she would have gotten it. She's headed towards the opposite coast.Damn that's a first! That's kind of funny.

Wiregrass
08-22-16, 23:14
Several months ago another (passing thru) member put me on to an old girlfriend I once frequented with, Amy. His donation was $40 and a sixpack. To you I say thank you for reviving an old contact.

Today I saw her for the 4th time since your info, and she's actually better than years before; plus she still honors my past previous price ($20), although it's good enough that I have actually been tipping. Today I went $30.

If you pass thru here again, and are interested in a repeat, then she still lives at the same place, although she now has a boyfriend that she must work around. And her phone number has changed once again.

The best, at least for me, is she has Hair down there, and no tats! I love the retro look!

Wiregrass
09-04-16, 18:25
A week ago she was checked in to the County Gray Bar for 6 months (possibly more). Coke.

PColaHound
09-05-16, 22:20
A week ago she was checked in to the County Gray Bar for 6 months (possibly more). Coke.Damn wiregrass!

Wiregrass
09-15-16, 18:58
I had a nice little session with her today, $30.

This was after a day of fruitless contacts with several backpage ladies that suffer from Golden Pussy Syndrome.

PColaHound
09-15-16, 22:04
I had a nice little session with her today, $30.

This was after a day of fruitless contacts with several backpage ladies that suffer from Golden Pussy Syndrome.Glad she's out but might be temporary. Hope not. Wiregrass, you have any reliable leads (favorites) for me in the Pensacola, Orange Beach area? You can pm me if you don't want to share on here.

Wiregrass
09-19-16, 22:03
Gentlemen, I keep getting inquiries about Amy.

Amy may soon go to jail, she has another court appearance later this week. Additionally she doesn't walk (anymore) nor advertise; basically she see's only those that she knows from her past.

And now message #4 just rolled in. Give me a break.

Wiregrass
09-19-16, 22:11
I believe that every inquiry has been from an unknown (therefore untrusted) member. Get you some legitimate reviews posted and gain some credence before asking these questions. I sure don't want to ruin it for my contacts by sending a thug or LEO out to visit them.

Wiregrass
03-06-17, 00:46
She finally did her time (5 days, can you believe it?) and is back in action. I saw her for half and half / full service, $30, several days ago.

If you ain't a senior member then don't ask for special privileges; get out there and post some believable reviews. And she still has hair down there!

BigNutForYou
04-20-17, 18:13
Where are good spots to cruise for any SW's?

Also are LEO bad to do stings for it? I know how they are with the fake CL and backpage ads.

Wiregrass
05-03-17, 21:19
I will throw y'all a bone. This morning, in the general area of Dothans old RR station, there were TWO street walkers. One thin, old, long gray haired, flat chested white lady and one tall, thin, young black gal in short shorts! I wanted to try the young black gal but opportunity first came with the older white one; and as Drew Carey proclaims - The price was right!

We met, we agreed, we performed a car date. She asked for $30 but accepted my $20 offer for a half and half session. BONUS POINTS: she had hair down there and Was Wet and Snug. She claimed to be in her 40's but I suspect approaching 60's; however I would do her again.

Now run with that, but don't forget to post your results.

BigNutForYou
05-08-17, 08:06
I will throw y'all a bone. This morning, in the general area of Dothans old RR station, there were TWO street walkers. One thin, old, long gray haired, flat chested white lady and one tall, thin, young black gal in short shorts! I wanted to try the young black gal but opportunity first came with the older white one; and as Drew Carey proclaims - The price was right!

We met, we agreed, we performed a car date. She asked for $30 but accepted my $20 offer for a half and half session. BONUS POINTS: she had hair down there and Was Wet and Snug. She claimed to be in her 40's but I suspect approaching 60's; however I would do her again.

Now run with that, but don't forget to post your results.Thanks for the info Wiregrass, will check it out and let you know!

Wiregrass
05-30-17, 19:51
But rather a former one. Today I visited a fast food place. One gal took my order, a few min later a different one presented it to me. I paid her little attention until I heard her say (as she was walking away) "Long time no see". I called out "do we know each other"? She turned around and sure enough, a former walker, even wearing a name badge that was correct.

I first visited with her when she had just turned 20 (due to her youthful looks I checked her I'd; $15); our last visit was perhaps 2-3 years ago, by then a struggling single mother (anal, $40).

She's now 31, a little older looking, but very doable (near spinner body). I hung around hoping she'd come to my table. Just to see if its still available.

I don't know if she was avoiding me or busy, but I will return.

Wiregrass
05-30-17, 20:00
I don't see a link to send questions direct (short of flagging a post), so am putting this out here in the open, thinking you'll come across it.

My question is. At one time I could view my profile and find the old photos I've previously uploaded; I don't see that capability anymore.

I'm looking for a specific pic I sent several years ago, specifically as it pertains to my post shown below.

Bowchika
12-24-17, 07:45
Picked up a BSW the other night right next to the depot. Set me back 20, she wasn't bad, get what you pay for right? It was about 4 am and she waved me down and asked for a ride. Probably wouldn't pick her up again but just know they are out there. Good luck.

Wiregrass
06-22-18, 11:35
Yesterday I received the nod from 3 walkers but passed them by. I was on a mission (UTR).

Poor oral (too brief and shallow), fair titty fuck, full uncovered service (w / pubes); $10. Horrible home but it is her's, and safe.

Unlike some girls there is no lingering / incriminating 'stink' on the johnson tool.

Of course she'd like more $ but not willing to earn it: deep throat with a swallow, or anal.

Wiregrass
02-07-19, 22:54
Poor oral (too brief and shallow), fair titty fuck, full uncovered service (w / pubes); $10. Horrible home but it is her's, and safe.

Unlike some girls there is no lingering / incriminating 'stink' on the johnson tool.

I just came across this old post and figured to update it:

Her Greek and pussy are still her best activities, very good, worth more than her asking donation.

Her oral is still too short on time. But has improved in depth and moisture. We've still never finished in this way.

And she eventually relented on anal, one time / $15. By that ONLY one time it was my choice, without proper lube it wasn't very satisfying.

Her house is still a horrible disaster; one time I paid her in lightbulbs. As she had only one that was moved from room to room (she told me she stole that one bulb from the porch of a closed church). Thank you god.

She may be poor. And has a drug problem. But she has a good heart.

Wiregrass
02-22-19, 19:09
The first gal I picked up agreed to $20 and said she had a place. It turns out her place (3-4 miles away) was an abandoned house where she intended a car date. She was not happy that I returned her back to the pickup point - with no pocket change.

The second gal provided a tent date (tent city). Pretty beaming smile, oral and pussy; smaller titties. No smells and snug; as she didn't understand a titty fuck I will repeat the visit BUT bring some lube. Schooling these younger gals can be fun.

Burger and a date: $26.20.

Stubbs
02-22-19, 22:02
The first gal I picked up agreed to $20 and said she had a place. It turns out her place (3-4 miles away) was an abandoned house where she intended a car date. She was not happy that I returned her back to the pickup point - with no pocket change.

The second gal provided a tent date (tent city). Pretty beaming smile, oral and pussy; smaller titties. No smells and snug; as she didn't understand a titty fuck I will repeat the visit BUT bring some lube. Schooling these younger gals can be fun.

Burger and a date: $26.20.LOL. Is 20 too much for a car date?

Wiregrass
02-22-19, 22:56
LOL. Is 20 too much for a car date?In the 60's - 70's cars were much larger; today I'm older, fatter and not nearly limber enough to work one out in a back seat.

Now there is one thing I (previously) often did - that was to pre-plan a picnic style date. This included my carrying thick ground covers, lube and bug spray. Had I done that today I could have tapped this first lady and then went home early.

Try it, you may like it.

Wiregrass
02-22-19, 23:09
Another thing: while working the streets only carry small bills. And tuck them in various pockets. This gives you flexibility when she needs 10,15, etc. Just KNOW which pocket contains which denomination so you always have correct agreed-upon change.

As for myself I load them smallest to largest, in a circle on my body, each pocket getting the next higher bill.

Stubbs
02-24-19, 19:38
In the 60's - 70's cars were much larger; today I'm older, fatter and not nearly limber enough to work one out in a back seat.

Now there is one thing I (previously) often did - that was to pre-plan a picnic style date. This included my carrying thick ground covers, lube and bug spray. Had I done that today I could have tapped this first lady and then went home early.

Try it, you may like it.You're so right about the vehicles nowadays. Nothing like an old Chrysler Newport. The blankets a good idea.

Stubbs
02-24-19, 20:05
You're so right about the vehicles nowadays. Nothing like an old Chrysler Newport. The blankets a good idea.If I lived in in a place where it would pay off I would consider getting a van. You got any thoughts on that Wiregrass? I'm sure you've thought about it.

Wiregrass
02-24-19, 21:28
If I lived in in a place where it would pay off I would consider getting a van. You got any thoughts on that Wiregrass? I'm sure you've thought about it.In the past I've had two full sized Ford vans, one was a 15 passenger w / tinted windows and most seats removed. And the other was a Company marked van (no rear seats, no windows); I've also had access to several minivans (never used for mongering). Vans allowed seasonal use of heater / AC. Long ago I also (frequently) used an F150 with a cover over the bed.

Vehicles can be parked in the further reaches of public parking lots, just be quiet and hide in plain sight. They all worked well and and I never suffered from cramps after physical activities.

With them I carried thick furniture blankets (and lube, disguised as gun oil).

Stubbs
03-01-19, 20:18
In the past I've had two full sized Ford vans, one was a 15 passenger w / tinted windows and most seats removed. And the other was a Company marked van (no rear seats, no windows); I've also had access to several minivans (never used for mongering). Vans allowed seasonal use of heater / AC. Long ago I also (frequently) used an F150 with a cover over the bed.

Vehicles can be parked in the further reaches of public parking lots, just be quiet and hide in plain sight. They all worked well and and I never suffered from cramps after physical activities.

With them I carried thick furniture blankets (and lube, disguised as gun oil).Yep. I could see it working well. Thanks.

Snook
06-28-19, 15:32
I will be in Dothan next week. Can I get an update on where the strolls for SW's are?

Thanks and happy hunting.

Snook.

Wiregrass
07-24-19, 00:29
I will be in Dothan next week. Can I get an update on where the strolls for SW's are?

Thanks and happy hunting.

Snook.Let me guess: you didn't make it to Dothan, you didn't get a chance to participate, or you chose to ignore the PM I sent you.

Regardless. It'd been polite to post a follow-up.

DPinnick25
07-25-19, 01:39
I have all day to kill in Dothan tomorrow and was looking to get myself in some trouble or fun. SW or UTR would be cool. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance for any help. You can PM.

Wiregrass
05-06-20, 12:21
Today I dropped off an Rx (nearby / out of town) and they said come back in two hours; rather than drive home and back I decided to stroll some poor neighborhoods.

Almost immediately I came across a 38 yo ugly face white gal, small body (anorectic thin), small tits with pencil eraser nips, a thin-hairy pussy with big lips. Said she wasn't a walker, then changed it to only a few times, then later spoke of several regulars.

Car date, oral (fair) and full service (tight / dry until I was almost done), $10. Mr Johnson had only a minor lingering smell; my little head is thinking as I got the digits I will return.

Seniors can get the general location by PM.

BanBen
03-04-21, 21:40
Where are some of the better places to find some of these walkers? PM me any streets that you can think of.

WoodsMo54
05-09-21, 09:11
I don't know the town or where to look.

A UTR would be great.

Thanks in advance.

SecretSins4587
05-20-21, 18:38
I don't know the town or where to look.

A UTR would be great.

Thanks in advance.There is not much walker action here. Most are probably homeless. This isn't the city for the usual street walker activity.