PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Wiregrass
02-06-15, 16:31
Located about 15 miles north of Dothans Wiregrass Commons Mall along Hwy 231. I've been going there since they first opened, perhaps mid / late 90's. Initially it was wonderful with several young ladies taking full care of business the way we gents liked it. Somewhere along the way things slowed down to one or two older gals. Kings was eventually busted but remained open. For about the last 10 years its basically staffed by one older gal w / huge natural tata's. She used to be full service but no more. Very mouthy, sometimes ugly and demanding.

Table shower, poor rushed massage and (tips req'd) a HJ; with trust. A gloved procto exam. I don't know the current price, I suspect it's whatever she feels like and you agree to.

Alamassage1
04-13-15, 21:28
I am coming to Dothan in a few weeks and would appreciate any intel. I'm a senior member in Birmingham and happy to share info. Thanks.

Wiregrass
04-14-15, 09:39
I am coming to Dothan in a few weeks and would appreciate any intel. I'm a senior member in Birmingham and happy to share info. Thanks.I haven't looked into this in quite awhile (one year?) but I'm thinking there may be two different ladies now offering massages. I do know at least one of them was late 30's and overweight. After much haggling and insistence on my part we agreed to a full hour for $80. Massage was poor, extras (oral, mish) were only average. I never looked towards repeating.

Second note - this is NOT an AMP setting but rather a Notel situation. The ONLY AMP in the Dothan area is the previously mentioned Kings; beyond that you need to head back up to MGM or down south to Panama City.

EDIT: Found/added pic she provided. At that time she went by Rae.

SadUjthe
05-21-15, 23:59
I rode by kings spa the other day, there's a private property sigh out front now, I think they're are closed, the normal sign that is usually on and lite is no off and no longer in display. Shame, she old but when times were tough, she would be there with a smile on her face.

JMac1207
05-22-15, 05:34
I rode by kings spa the other day, there's a private property sigh out front now, I think they're are closed, the normal sign that is usually on and lite is no off and no longer in display. Shame, she old but when times were tough, she would be there with a smile on her face.I have been up and down 231 for the past few weeks and have not seen any signs of life from Kings Spa.

Wiregrass
05-22-15, 14:47
Has done this before, so she may yet resurface.

Alamassage1
05-28-15, 16:52
I was in Dothan a month ago and met with her in my hotel for a massage. It was easy to schedule and she is very nice. She gave a good massage and very happy ending. PM if you need more info, but Jordyn is stress free with no drugs and no handlers and I think most would be pleased.

Sc1919
03-30-16, 01:14
I am from Pittsburgh. I was just in the Dothan area for Easter weekend visiting my mom and family. My wife was with me most of the time so I didn't have a chance to explore what Dothan had to offer as far as the AMP scene is concerned until Monday evening. Doesn't seem like there is much of a scene at all in Dothan. Any suggestions for my next visit?

Wiregrass
04-22-16, 17:03
After 11 months absence Penny has returned to roost at the same location. Once again she was working alone.

Penny is mid 50's, mean mouthed, with large ta-tas. Always a big girl but now she's even bigger.

If she starts with her broken English gibberish don't believe it, she speaks / understands English well.

She understands the green stuff even better. But no more full service.

Dothanmr
04-29-16, 16:29
Penny was working the door but I was quite surprised to be greeted by Angel or Angie cannot really remember. Smoking hot body and nice tight kitty. Usual 60 at the door and I went all in at 140 tip which was well worth it. Not the usual experience but much more of a GFE. Will be going back soon.

After 11 months absence Penny has returned to roost at the same location. Once again she was working alone.

Penny is mid 50's, mean mouthed, with large ta-tas. Always a big girl but now she's even bigger.

If she starts with her broken English gibberish don't believe it, she speaks / understands English well.

She understands the green stuff even better. But no more full service.

Wiregrass
04-29-16, 23:09
I passed by Wednesday and they were closed. Upon my second pass I stopped by to read the door sign and it said they'd reopen May 1.

Maybe Penny finally took my suggestion that clients are looking for something newer / younger. Still, for a $200 experience, it'd need to be exceptional as FS can be had for $20 - $60 intown (excluding a table shower).

Thanks for the update.

Wiregrass
05-01-16, 20:53
After reading that last report I went by late the following morning, and once again they were closed; it appeared they'd reused the same sign I'd seen earlier.

So with today being their reopening date I went by again. They were open, but once again Penny was the only one there, she said the other girl left.

And their new rates are $60 for 30 min, $100 for an hour. I declined and went on my way.

Wiregrass
05-02-16, 21:39
I had reason to pass by this place several times; the Open sign is light up, but Pennys' car is the only one on the lot.

Hurry up fellas, apparently there's no waiting.

Wiregrass
07-04-16, 16:28
It's so new the business still smells of carpet / formaldehyde.

Located in the plaza behind Conestoga Steak House (yummy).

Older gal, man on site. Not even a tease, just a flat out NO.

BuckInHere
07-18-16, 18:16
One car located on premisis. Walked in slight heavy lady greeted me. 100 hr, 80 45 min, 60 30 min. I opted for 80. Led to room. Angela (slim good looking) took me to shower. Complete wash with special attention to the boys. Led me back to room. I told her I wanted full service. She rode me until completion. Will return.

JMac1207
07-20-16, 06:56
One car located on premisis. Walked in slight heavy lady greeted me. 100 hr, 80 45 min, 60 30 min. I opted for 80. Led to room. Angela (slim good looking) took me to shower. Complete wash with special attention to the boys. Led me back to room. I told her I wanted full service. She rode me until completion. Will return.Any tipping needed to obtain full service?

BuckInHere
07-20-16, 17:59
Any tipping needed to obtain full service?It was $140 for tip.

ShinigaMillion
09-10-16, 21:51
I gave Kings a shot and wasn't disappointed. I had previously driven by and they were closed so I made sure to call this time. I believe I had Angie. She's medium build, not bad looking. She gave a pretty good shower with slight teasing. The massage was ok. I wish she had used oil instead of the lotion. It doesn't feel good on when it pulls on your leg hairs. After massage, I was well taken care of but was a little over anxious so we didn't get to the main course so she didn't charge me the full price. I enjoyed my time and if I find myself in the area again, I will return.

SpaTrucker
09-11-16, 11:38
I gave Kings a shot and wasn't disappointed. I had previously driven by and they were closed so I made sure to call this time. I believe I had Angie. She's medium build, not bad looking. She gave a pretty good shower with slight teasing. The massage was ok. I wish she had used oil instead of the lotion. It doesn't feel good on when it pulls on your leg hairs. After massage, I was well taken care of but was a little over anxious so we didn't get to the main course so she didn't charge me the full price. I enjoyed my time and if I find myself in the area again, I will return.I went by there twice in the last couple weeks and they were closed both times. I called and got no answer. Always around 11-12 noon. Maybe they were out to lunch.

Wiregrass
12-18-16, 21:18
I've noticed for about a week now, the place is dark. NO notices saying anything.

Maybe Christmas break, maybe death in family. Maybe LEO scared them.

I don't know but I suggest you don't make them a specific destination from too far out of town.

BuckInHere
12-18-16, 22:51
I've noticed for about a week now, the place is dark. NO notices saying anything.

Maybe Christmas break, maybe death in family. Maybe LEO scared them.

I don't know but I suggest you don't make them a specific destination from too far out of town.I stop by there Saturday. They were closed with the door locked.

Wiregrass
01-06-17, 00:04
Continues to be cold, dark and lonely; and there are no signs saying closed, will return, or for lease.

I don't know?

BuckInHere
01-23-17, 17:05
Does anyone have information on Daziran Massage in Dothan?

SpaTrucker
02-17-17, 01:16
Does anyone have information on Daziran Massage in Dothan?I've been there once. No teasing, but she will watch you DIY for a tip.

Wiregrass
02-17-17, 10:03
Tips go to the offending hand, not the eyes.

The ladies there turn over every month or two. And they've always been aged 40 (or more) years.

SteveStone123
02-27-17, 18:20
Okay, so this is a little off topic. But I ran across this and found it funny and decided to pass it along.

1. Any massage parlor open after say 9 pm is bound to be packing an assortment of extras, nobody virtuous goes looking for a therapeutic back rub at 1 am on a Tuesday!

2. It's packing Neon signs with words like "massage", "bodyrub" or "fellatio barn". There's just something seedy / appealing about a flashing neon signs, they know degenerates like us can't resist the lure of a good neon sign.

3. Odd / distant Location If the massage shop is smack in the middle of an industrial area there's a good chance they'll have buckets of extras as they're often driven out of the 'burbs by nosy fuckers with erection problems and church groups who believe a that administering a handjob = holiday in Hades.

4. If the masseuse is wearing / displaying any of the following then it's probably going to be sensual miniskirt, high-heels, tight-dress, side-boob, lingerie, snorkel.

5. The seedier / ramshackle the place the better your chances of a happy ending, if I ever see a scummy mattress on a floor I always think I'm odds on for a handjob (or lice).

6. Check out the customers. If it's all nervous looking men then you've probably hit the jackpot. A nervous man walking out of a massage place is the sign of a man with freshly emptied babysacks. I love when I see guys about to walk into a massage joint which I know is a 100% erotic and they start twisting / stretching there arms like they're a little sore and are just there to get some knots rubbed out. We know where the knot is bro!

7. The masseuse doesn't leave the room whilst you get unchanged. This rarely happens and when it does, it's always awkward as fuck. Kinda retarded to feel awkward I know, she's about to see me naked and will soon be milking my man-jam but there's a system people WHEN THE MACHINE BREAKS DOWN, WE BREAK DOWN.

8. The massage slogan "Oriental" or "Asian" massage is always a good erotic shot but are not to be confused with "Thai Massage" which always results in something in me dislocating.

9. The massage room has items like vaseline, lubricant, dog-collars or a box of tissues so big that you could wipe up one of Thor's loads.

10. The Masseuse walks in and takes off her clothes. If I got to explain this one then you belong in that Sarlacc pit son.

HA!

Wiregrass
04-26-17, 22:14
I will say if you are seeking a semi-professional massage parlor (with additional services) then you Dothan seekers need to "hit the road jack".

I've had success in Defuniak Springs, PC, PCB, and Montgomery. It's up to you to search for additional info.
And don't forget to post your results before asking for my more specific / helpful info.

On the funny side: once again just today I was fussed at for not tipping - zip /nada; in spite of my making it very clear what they needed to do to earn one. My last three local masseuse's aren't happy with me / but on the flip neither was I "happy".

Remember, Cheap Charlie is the one in charge, not them.

Wiregrass
06-26-17, 21:29
It been two months since my last Dothan AMP report. I'm sad to say my near weekly Dothan attempts have ALL failed in that time frame.

With time and effort I continue to have some success in PC, PCB, Defuniak and the Montgomery area.

My advice is go for a massage but only pay for the massage: Let them whine but No extras mean No Tip.

Wiregrass
08-17-17, 19:40
I've come across an old curmudgeon who claims his buddies were the direct cause of the unexpected December closure of our local Kings Health Spa.

According to him some (out of town) church members set up a camera - with strong flash; and were loudly capturing pics of their customers comings and goings.

While I doubt it there is always the possibility.

Wiregrass
12-20-17, 01:11
Wow, its been a very long time. With no updates on this forum.

Without divulging details I will say that today I experienced a satisfactory ending in Dothan, $100 out the door.

Now it's up to y'all to find the unicorn.

ThatGuy02
12-23-17, 19:50

Without divulging details I will say that today I experienced a satisfactory ending in Dothan, $100 out the door.

Now it's up to y'all to find the unicorn.I hit up Dazirian and got told no today. Blaa. Any hints to find that unicorn? I am tired of drive my defuniac.

ThatGuy02
12-23-17, 21:38

Now it's up to y'all to find the unicorn.Do tell please? Tired of driving to defuniac!!

Finish2017
03-20-18, 13:53
Do tell please? Tired of driving to defuniac!!You are wasting your time if you think you will get an answer from him. I've lurked on these boards for along time, and if you aren't a "vetted" "senior" member by his standards you can forget it.

I can say I tried Spa Equilibrio in Enterprises and Beyond Relief Massage Therapy in Dothan with no luck at either.

JusBubba
03-21-18, 09:36
New to the site but here's a Unicorn at link below attractive young African American Nottingham Way off Fortner.

https://dothan.craigslist.org/stp/d/massage-w4m/6530522649.html

Wiregrass
03-21-18, 17:57
You are wasting your time if you think you will get an answer from him. I've lurked on these boards for along time, and if you aren't a "vetted" "senior" member by his standards you can forget it.

That's correct. I've posted for many years on here. And invested thousands of dollars in this endeavor; after many years of openly posting detailed / helpful info here I've now gone to posting teasing tidbits. Why?

Because it has been many / many years since there has been another (Dothan) active member. If you don't provide helpful, verifiable info (READ LURKERS) you are not entitled to my knowledge base.

Become active or not, your choice; Dothan needs more hot blooded mongers to carry the load.

Oztig93
03-22-18, 15:31
New to the site but here's a Unicorn at link below attractive young African American Nottingham Way off Fortner.

https://dothan.craigslist.org/stp/d/massage-w4m/6530522649.htmlI'm pretty sure this is that ass clown that advertises on CL and BP and then tries to shake you down for money once you get there by threatening to call the cops. He's a black guy in his late 40's-50's with glasses.

Finish2017
03-23-18, 09:19
I hit up Massage Envy in Dothan during the middle of the week, first time customer so it was only $55. Saw Cassie who looked about 12 and was very nice, but strictly legit. Have an appointment on Saturday at another establishment will report back afterwards.

JusBubba
03-23-18, 10:38
I'm pretty sure this is that ass clown that advertises on CL and BP and then tries to shake you down for money once you get there by threatening to call the cops. He's a black guy in his late 40's-50's with glasses.A man showed up while I was there, I heard him come in the house and tell the dog to shut up and when I left he had back his Tahoe with big wheels in the street for me to get out but no issues. The reason I put the general area there was so you would know the neighborhood before you considered.

Wiregrass
03-25-18, 13:11
Good job gents, you both added something useful to the forum.

JMac1207
03-27-18, 01:38
This neighborhood is a real shithole that's for sure. Craigslist link is dead, looks as if the whole craigslist site is gone.

A man showed up while I was there, I heard him come in the house and tell the dog to shut up and when I left he had back his Tahoe with big wheels in the street for me to get out but no issues. The reason I put the general area there was so you would know the neighborhood before you considered.

Wiregrass
03-27-18, 08:57
This neighborhood is a real shithole that's for sure. Craigslist link is dead, looks as if the whole craigslist site is gone.Granted this is not a ritzy neighborhood but it ISN'T run down.

The yards are generally kept up, with no abandoned cars / litter on the street, etc. An occasional child playing outside or someone checking their mail; I've always felt safe here. (Daytime, nights may be different).

EDIT IN: WTH, JusB's description of an attractive young African American Unicorn was spot on.

Finish2017
03-28-18, 13:19
Had an appointment with Wiregrass Massage & Bodywork in Dothan this past Saturday. It never happened. Amber, the alleged owner according to the website, never answered the phone. When I went to the address the place was empty and there is a for rent sign out front, mark this placed as closed down.

JusBubba
03-28-18, 16:33
Had an appointment with Wiregrass Massage & Bodywork in Dothan this past Saturday. It never happened. Amber, the alleged owner according to the website, never answered the phone. When I went to the address the place was empty and there is a for rent sign out front, mark this placed as closed down.I know Amber's mom & Amber she is a lesbian pretty sure she's legitimate but I could be wrong.

JusBubba
03-30-18, 09:05
This neighborhood is a real shithole that's for sure. Craigslist link is dead, looks as if the whole craigslist site is gone.Hers a good link.

https://dothan.craigslist.org/grp/d/massage/6541775245.html

Wiregrass
05-24-18, 15:21
After todays massage I was happy; $60 to the office and a hushed $40 to the lady. I sampled her firm ta-tas and rubbed the lightly haired exposed kitty.

Next time I'll bring more money and see where it goes.

Vetted Seniors can PM me for more specifics.

Wiregrass
06-22-18, 11:38
I returned to the (previous post) crime scene and struck out. My lady is no longer employed there.

NotAgin2
08-26-18, 07:29
Any word on the parlor near the hospital on the westside of dothan? Been tempted to try it but a little gun shy after 3 failed attempts at daziran.

Wiregrass
08-29-18, 07:42
They have the very same owner and ladies, plus they don't even offer full walls (less privacy).

NotAgin2
08-29-18, 23:43
That sucks! Thanks for the info.

QuackStar75
09-19-18, 11:52
I have had the the time of my life with her over the last few months. She is beautiful easy to talk to and have the best grip I've ever had, besides my on of course. And the massages aren't bad either. Thank you for the recommendation guys.

Wiregrass
09-21-18, 07:55
I have had the the time of my life with her over the last few months. She is beautiful easy to talk to and have the best grip I've ever had, besides my on of course. And the massages aren't bad either. Thank you for the recommendation guys.When I recently spoke with her she told me she had moved to Florida; obviously my question is how recent was your encounter with her?

QuackStar75
09-21-18, 11:33
When I recently spoke with her she told me she had moved to Florida; obviously my question is how recent was your encounter with her?I talked to her Tuesday, she said she would be back in town later this week.

Wiregrass
09-21-18, 17:20
A few hours ago we texted; she's now in a Dhn hotel and planning a move to E'prise next week.

ILuvMyAsians
11-03-18, 01:02
Is daziran a typical AMP, out of my research, looks like only place with telltale AMP features. Can pm if you like. Also if there's any utr that's hot right now and safe, I'd be interest in that too. Thanks.

Wiregrass
11-09-18, 09:47
Yesterday I had an hour long massage session; she insisted on keeping me covered and never got near the goodies. She even pulled my hand away when I was simply trying to rearrange the junk that was trapped below me.

My policy is not to tip if I leave unhappy. As I departed this gal used all the Chinese swear words (and lots of hand / arm gestures) towards me. Too bad, too sad. Gents, don't let them intimidate you, you're the one in control.

I sought (and found) satisfaction elsewhere.

MassageLover81
11-29-18, 18:25
Yesterday I had an hour long massage session; she insisted on keeping me covered and never got near the goodies. She even pulled my hand away when I was simply trying to rearrange the junk that was trapped below me.

My policy is not to tip if I leave unhappy. As I departed this gal used all the Chinese swear words (and lots of hand / arm gestures) towards me. Too bad, too sad. Gents, don't let them intimidate you, you're the one in control.

I sought (and found) satisfaction elsewhere.Can you PM where? My only other contact is in Montgomery and that's a long way to travel.

Wiregrass
12-13-18, 20:02
One might ask if I'll ever learn.

Today I again revisited this same place (different lady) - and received the same treatment; a sheet separated me from her the entire time. My hands were also slapped away until I finally gave up.

Her English was fair, she understood what I wanted but she made it clear that this place only offers a massage (wrong, at least once or twice a year I do leave a tip behind, just got to find the right worker).

She declined to earn a tip ($40) and so at exit I paid the published price ($60) UPON WHICH SHE DEMANDED I PAY $65, she even threatened to call the owner. Lots of loud angry words when I walked away.

DustyTrail
12-14-18, 15:08

I sought (and found) satisfaction elsewhere.Can you tell me the bad one and where you did find 'satisfaction'? PM me if you like. THANKS.

Wiregrass
12-14-18, 22:28
Info deleted - it was posted by mistake (intended as a PM).

And now the PM has been sent.

Wiregrass
02-03-19, 18:40
I went by Daziran the other day and noted they've raised their prices; as nothing extra is available I chose to not partake.

Wiregrass
02-24-19, 21:36
This report is AMP specific, just not Dothan specific.

After reading about the south Florida bust I decided to check out some Florida pan-handle AMPs; I only made it to one place.

They were well aware of what happened but because she knew me I left satisfied. $80 to the house (included a table shower) and $40 to the tiny lovely.

I offered her $120 and once again she declined.

Gas plus $10 for two on the road meals. Big spender today.

NotAgin2
07-16-19, 23:25
I wish in this report that I could say I was AMP'd in Dothan because it would be so much more convenient! I've ventured to the panhandle and have found 2 places that I frequent monthly! One is in PC and the other is off of I-10. Both places are clean and I feel completely safe in both. Standard 80 to the house and 40 tip for table shower and massage. Of the 8-10 times I've visited within the last 6 months, I've left happy! Senior members feel free to PM me for more details and exact locations. Happy hunting!

Wiregrass
07-17-19, 23:37
I'm glad you discovered (on your own) what many seniors already know.
And thank you for being discrete, blabbing it publicly may lead to their being shut down.

You should also venture up to 'the Gump", there are several up there take can care of you.

Wiregrass
07-24-19, 00:40
"You should also venture up to 'the Gump", there are several up there take can care of you. ".

FYI update, I've not been doing well with those locations lately, and other trusted members have recently reported only mixed success.

YMMV.

However on the private side of Montgomery business is really booming. Become trusted and find out what's happening.

Wiregrass
09-19-19, 23:04
Not in Dothan, why not even in Alabama.

Today I returned to Defuniak Springs and sought relief.

$80 (with a table shower) plus a standard $40 tip. At exit she quibbled that it wasn't enough. I did almost relent because my hands did roam and the massage (after the deed) was simply wonderful.

My only complaint was (while flashing plenty of the green stuff) the provided services weren't what I had really hoped for.

Wiregrass
10-20-19, 18:37
Not in Dothan, not in Alabama, why not even in the southeast.

I just returned from visiting (two) AMPs in the LA area (Calif, not lower Alabama). Doors there range from $30 to $60 for the hour, I ponied up $40 to each of them. Both places offered extras, I chose the cheap route, $40 handshakes.

Gas out there was $3.59 gal.; now my credit card is crying from the numerous expenses. To make it worse things here are now cold and wet.

I still love y'all, there's no way I would live out there.

Stubbs
10-20-19, 20:01
Not in Dothan, not in Alabama, why not even in the southeast.

I just returned from visiting (two) AMPs in the LA area (Calif, not lower Alabama). Doors there range from $30 to $60 for the hour, I ponied up $40 to each of them. Both places offered extras, I chose the cheap route, $40 handshakes.

Gas out there was $3.59 gal.; now my credit card is crying from the numerous expenses. To make it worse things here are now cold and wet.

I still love y'all, there's no way I would live out there.Welcome back. You aint missed nothing.

Wiregrass
11-02-19, 07:45
Yesterday while traveling thru Ozark I stopped at a Wendys. Afterward, looking for possible walkers I drove thru its small strip mall and observed a massage place; curiosity got the better of me so I stopped and walked in.

It appears to be a legit American run place, two unattractive gals and one dude. I noted a sign, $60/ hour. They opened just this week.

Maybe (after a few weeks of their going hungry) I'll sample their goods. Or one of you lurkers can TOFTT and give a report.

Wiregrass
11-21-19, 01:25
Where I received a table shower and happiness.

I sure miss Kings, back 20 years ago.
Today it's overgrown with weeds.

SackFull
11-27-19, 20:32
Dothan mongers, why'all need to step your game up a little. Visited an AMP near you recently and left happy. Why'all should share a little more and help out those of us who travel through your area on occasion. I'm sure there has to be more happiness to be had in your area. I think I understand now why the main poster on your boards rarely gives out many details, only hints at what is out there.

Postfreely
11-29-19, 03:26
Dothan mongers, why'all need to step your game up a little. Visited an AMP near you recently and left happy. Why'all should share a little more and help out those of us who travel through your area on occasion. I'm sure there has to be more happiness to be had in your area. I think I understand now why the main poster on your boards rarely gives out many details, only hints at what is out there.Nearest AMP that offers anything is 50 miles from Dothan. If you consider that near then you're probably telling the truth.

Wiregrass
12-02-19, 21:31
I forgot to update about the massage place I found in Ozark (near Wendys). Another time while passing through I decided to check them out.

Two fat white girls behind the counter and several (3-4) kids running amok. Was this also a daycare?

My walk in status wasn't a problem but they wanted me to fill out a form asking personal info, they explained they were a medical facility and needed this info. I declined.

Stubbs
12-02-19, 21:39
I forgot to update about the massage place I found in Ozark (near Wendys). Another time while passing through I decided to check them out.

Two fat white girls behind the counter and several (3-4) kids running amok. Was this also a daycare?

My walk in status wasn't a problem but they wanted me to fill out a form asking personal info, they explained they were a medical facility and needed this info. I declined.Too funny. It may have been a daycare.

Wiregrass
12-03-19, 22:54
Today I visited the AMP you (privately) mentioned; while not that close to Dothan she DID provide a better experience than anything I've recently found in town; AND it was a new unknown place to me.

40 year old fit Chinese MILF / fair language skills; while she looked better in the darkened room she was still acceptable in full daylight. And we locked lips Twice!

I used an online coupon for a $50 newbie 1 hour visit and left behind a $40 tip. No haggling, clean / safe facility. I will return.

Once again - my thanks to SackFull, he TOFTT. Trusted seniors can email me requesting specific details.

SackFull
12-04-19, 23:57
Today I visited the AMP you (privately) mentioned; while not that close to Dothan she DID provide a better experience than anything I've recently found in town; AND it was a new unknown place to me.

40 year old fit Chinese MILF / fair language skills; while she looked better in the darkened room she was still acceptable in full daylight. And we locked lips Twice!

I used an online coupon for a $50 newbie 1 hour visit and left behind a $40 tip. No haggling, clean / safe facility. I will return.

Once again - my thanks to SackFull, he TOFTT. Trusted seniors can email me requesting specific details.Glad you had a good time Wiregrass. I guess "near" is relative. I live in a small town and do not play in my back yard. I typically drive an hour or further to seek happiness, therefore I usually seek happiness when traveling. These forums can be of great help to those in my position and am grateful when others share their experiences. Likewise I try to share my experiences as well. TOFTT usually results in more misses than hits, so getting a hit usually results in more satisfaction, however a sure thing will always beat the possibility of a miss.

NotAgin2
12-09-19, 18:49
Today I had a nice AMP experience 50 miles north of Dothan. The location isn't clearly marked and if you're not looking you'll drive right by. It is a store front in a tiny strip mall. Neon open sign in the covered windows. Pretty standard routine with other AMPs I visited in the past. 1 hour massage 60 with a 40 tip. Seniors can PM for more details.

Wiregrass
05-19-20, 14:08
Hearing that things are opening up I called several Florida massage places today, none of them answered.

Then I called an out of town Bama place and the Chinese voice said they weren't open but offered to make me a private appointment.

Unfortunately my other is around and I can't sneak out for several hours.

Seniors can PM me for the name / city.

Wiregrass
06-17-20, 23:42
Today I found myself passing by Daziran and so figured I'd swing by; it appeared dark as I walked over to read the attached window signs. It was then that I realized the door was unbolted so I grasped the handle and it opened.

I stepped inside the dark reception area, door announcers chiming loudly, but still no life. I called out several times before I heard movement; Jenny then came to the counter. She said they were closed, then said one would need an appointment; and she couldn't chat as she had a client in the rear. I bowed out, not interested in just a massage (with no teasing), always with hands out for a big tip.

Jenny has worked there many years. I never once had a fun time with her, and she never once received a tip from me.

Wiregrass
06-28-20, 07:29
in many months; I called this out of town AMP and made the required reservation.

It felt so good to have soothing hands go up / down the butt crack and eventually fondle the jewels, all before the flip; unfortunately the handshake was rough and hurried - however it worked. The following foot massage nearly put me asleep.

60 + 40, again she declined my offer for FS. She remained masked the entire time.

SpaTrucker
06-28-20, 16:57
in many months; I called this out of town AMP and made the required reservation.

It felt so good to have soothing hands go up / down the butt crack and eventually fondle the jewels, all before the flip; unfortunately the handshake was rough and hurried - however it worked. The following foot massage nearly put me asleep.

60 + 40, again she declined my offer for FS. She remained masked the entire time.I sent you a PM.

Wiregrass
06-28-20, 17:48
I sent you a PM.And I've now answered your PM.

NotAgin2
07-30-20, 05:50
Once again I traveled north of Dothan for a massage, since nothing is happening in Dothan. I called ahead for a 9 am appointment and arrived about 10 minutes early. The same one that I've seen in the past trips arrived a few minutes later. I followed as she unlocked the door and she guided me to the room for a pretty decent massage. Things were a little different for the better this trip as they had been in the past. Maybe she remembered me or picked up on my hints. Either way, I left very happy. Seniors feel free to PM.

Travel334
08-09-20, 10:32
I took notagains tip and traveled north. Told her I would be there at 730. I got pulled over on the way and sat on the side of the road for 15 minutes and didn't pull in until 745 and I called she said "too late come tomorrow" I argued and she hung up. 10 minutes later I get a phone call from a 917 number. Older man on phone claimed to be the owner And said "jo is home now she's not leaving now we are closed" little spooked by that.

SpaTrucker
08-15-20, 13:22
Has anyone been to this place in Ozark? I called last week just to ask about services and a young Anglo man answered. I have always been doubtful of extras when a man works at an Asian spa.

ThatDamnPakMan
08-15-20, 15:08
Has anyone been to this place in Ozark? I called last week just to ask about services and a young Anglo man answered. I have always been doubtful of extras when a man works at an Asian spa.Completely legit. A group of licensed masseuse run the place. Not a bad place for an actual massage tho.

Wiregrass
08-15-20, 22:14
Has anyone been to this place in Ozark? I called last week just to ask about services and a young Anglo man answered. I have always been doubtful of extras when a man works at an Asian spa.

I didn't know the name but I did a report on it several months back (OK, early Nov then again early Dec, last years). They treated me as though I was a patient, asking me to fill out a health form and inquiring about insurance; I quickly passed. The staff consisted of two fat ugly white gals.

I also noted that it came across as a nursery. There were a group of kids running around in the common area.

Bammer334
10-08-20, 15:03
I keep seeing you mention a place 50 miles North of Dothan. And really that could only be one place with a strip mall. But I can't figure out where you are talking about in that town. If you could PM some more specifics, I would appreciate it.

Hearing that things are opening up I called several Florida massage places today, none of them answered.

Then I called an out of town Bama place and the Chinese voice said they weren't open but offered to make me a private appointment.

Unfortunately my other is around and I can't sneak out for several hours.

Seniors can PM me for the name / city.

Wiregrass
10-08-20, 19:32
I keep seeing you mention a place 50 miles North of Dothan. And really that could only be one place with a strip mall. But I can't figure out where you are talking about in that town. If you could PM some more specifics, I would appreciate it.Go back and read the posts again: after many years of openly reporting I've gone to extremes to be very vague on the public page.

Conversely. Seniors with credence get very detailed info.

That's your incentive to become active.

Bammer334
10-09-20, 17:11
Go back and read the posts again: after many years of openly reporting I've gone to extremes to be very vague on the public page.

Conversely. Seniors with credence get very detailed info.

That's your incentive to become active.I figured it out. I'm going to check it out this weekend and report back.

JusBubba
10-10-20, 13:04
I figured it out. I'm going to check it out this weekend and report back.Lake Massage Eufaula Alabama if anyone's curious.

Wiregrass
11-27-20, 20:34
I decided to once again try my luck - and once again I went home disappointed.
FYI: there was lots of foot traffic coming thru their door.

How poor was it?

So poor she wouldn't allow DIY - yet she held out her hand for a (nonexistent) tip.

TheDot
11-27-20, 21:35
I decided to once again try my luck - and once again I went home disappointed.
FYI: there was lots of foot traffic coming thru their door.

How poor was it?

So poor she wouldn't allow DIY - yet she held out her hand for a (nonexistent) tip.Where was this so I know not to go there? LOL.

Wiregrass
01-27-21, 20:24
Last week I received a decent session (HJ) and was allowed to see n pet the tiny hairy patch. Finally, after a year and a half of making contributions towards her lifestyle.

Then today (diff local place) the gal deserted me one too many times and I got loud in my complaining (door, phone, and some kid in a back room). She refunded me $20 and I left, unsatisfied.

Seniors may inquire for additional pm details.

BanBen
02-23-21, 04:37
So I've been going to Daziran about twice a month for the last 3 months. It seems like a no extra type of place. Is there anywhere in / near Dothan that offers or do I have to travel out of state?

PM me places if possible.

CircleCity
03-04-21, 15:36
Last week I received a decent session (HJ) and was allowed to see n pet the tiny hairy patch. Finally, after a year and a half of making contributions towards her lifestyle.

Then today (diff local place) the gal deserted me one too many times and I got loud in my complaining (door, phone, and some kid in a back room). She refunded me $20 and I left, unsatisfied.

Seniors may inquire for additional pm details.I pm you no response.

Wiregrass
03-04-21, 22:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CircleCity
03-09-21, 12:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Wiregrass
03-09-21, 20:11
[Deleted by Admin]

CircleCity
03-10-21, 19:51
[Deleted by Admin]

Stubbs
03-10-21, 20:04
When I state seniors only there are reasons:

1. I (we) don't know you, you may be a stalker or Uncle LEO.
2. Gaining senior status helps the site grow.
3. My posts will remain vague, enough to draw seniors attention (then shared privately) and encourage others to want to join in.

My message to you is become active and gain our trust.Thanks for clearing that up wiregrass. I thought you were just causing trouble again. Take care.

Wiregrass
03-10-21, 22:55
I'm joining Dothans' lurker class.

So come on Gents, give me something to read.

BanBen
03-15-21, 00:49
So I decided to go back to D-massage. Now before anybody says it yes I was PM that is more than likely not a chance because it's a straight lace place I really was but I wanted to try one last time anyway. First off yes it has become 100% legit can't even cop a feel now. A new girl was working and the nice thing was she did let me massage her and be able to take a bra off so I got to see tits but she said that can't do any of that because the boss said so. So that is my round with D-massage. Going to be trying out some of the ones that I was told about in Panama City soon. Wish me luck on my weird adventures.

Travel334
03-16-21, 17:22
Has anyone had any luck with lake massage in Eufaula.

Joe457
03-16-21, 19:31
My good looks didn't get me anywhere at D massage. Even though I thought I was close. That is what led me here. I have read through some posts and the FAQs. I get there is no reason to share private info with me but I doubt I will ever meet the criteria of a senior member. Can anyone tell me if I am wasting my time in Dothan or is there still a chance if I find the right place?

Postfreely
03-16-21, 23:16
My good looks didn't get me anywhere at D massage. Even though I thought I was close. That is what led me here. I have read through some posts and the FAQs. I get there is no reason to share private info with me but I doubt I will ever meet the criteria of a senior member. Can anyone tell me if I am wasting my time in Dothan or is there still a chance if I find the right place?No Chance.

Joe457
03-16-21, 23:28
No Chance.Thank you.

SecretSins4587
03-17-21, 10:08
There is no MP in Dothan that provides any extras that I have been aware of. I go all the way to Tallahassee to find that when away on business. IDK how it may change after yesterday's events in Atlanta.

No Chance.

Travel334
03-18-21, 22:18
There is no MP in Dothan that provides any extras that I have been aware of. I go all the way to Tallahassee to find that when away on business. IDK how it may change after yesterday's events in Atlanta.Not in Eufaula either.

Went to lake massage and didn't get any kind of attention or offer. Lack luster massage.

CircleCity
03-29-21, 12:05
I'm guessing you people don't know how to do the thing then I just left the D in Dothan I got full service don't know what y'all doing wrong.

Postfreely
04-04-21, 02:20
I'm guessing you people don't know how to do the thing then I just left the D in Dothan I got full service don't know what y'all doing wrong.Where?

Where? You're the only one that knows about it.

BanBen
04-08-21, 16:32
I'm guessing you people don't know how to do the thing then I just left the D in Dothan I got full service don't know what y'all doing wrong.Ok then thanks for the tip.

SCTerabyte
04-23-21, 10:39
Not in Eufaula either.

Went to lake massage and didn't get any kind of attention or offer. Lack luster massage.I stopped by there on my way back to South Carolina from Fort Walton in Jan. Ok massage and HE no questions asked. Was a Friday night about 6 pm. Lady wears the granny panties though so I just grabbed some OTC boobs. Tipped her and was on my way home.

SC.

Travel334
05-24-21, 17:58
Has anyone been to eufaula massage since they have been advertising new women on STG? Curious if the menu had changed.

BanBen
06-02-21, 22:57
Has anyone been to eufaula massage since they have been advertising new women on STG? Curious if the menu had changed.No but planning a visit soon cause I'm having no luck at DM in Dothan.

Travel334
06-03-21, 10:41
No but planning a visit soon cause I'm having no luck at DM in Dothan.Let me know what you find out. They have been heavily advertising on skipthegames about having a new staff and a back door. They are painting the picture as to offering extras.

BrandonButtler
06-19-21, 15:23
They have manipulative ads all over the place. They do try to lead you on as a normal HE joint. These ladies are not attractive. The massage was pretty good but no new or young girls at all. No table shower still and they've been claiming one soon for years now. If you play your cards perfectly then you might receive the most boring hand job of your life with an old ugly fat lady staring at you. Awful experience.

Wiregrass
06-22-21, 09:50
https://www.wtvy.com/2021/06/22/police-massage-business-owner-secretly-records-woman/

Circle?

ScallyWag2345
07-09-21, 20:11
Went to Daziran because I was close by and bored, knew what I was getting into based of this forum but thought what the hell. Massage was actually pretty good, but it ended there, same results as everyone else. Wish there was something in the area.

Good luck,

-Scally.

BrandonButtler
07-11-21, 18:06
[Deleted by Admin]

BanBen
07-15-21, 20:39
So I actually managed to go by Lake today. When I walked into it it was actually a pretty nice looking lobby area. The woman was sitting on the chair just kind of relaxing until she noticed me and then she got up to greet me. She told me the house price $60 cash only and once I paid her she said take off your clothes relax you know the normal stuff. After about 10-15 minutes of working on my back she told me that I could touch if I wanted to so I proceeded to touch. Then after 30 minute Mark she told me to flip over when she asked me to flip over she only covered up the top half of my chest and touch my member and asked if he needed to be serviced too. I told her yes and we agreed on a $60 price it was just a regular hand job I won't say it was the best thing in the world it was pretty well done and she was about a 4/10. But bad news guys is no FS it's only HE / HJ. So not bad kind of in a regular price scale for an hour I wouldn't want to do it often but like if that's your preference go for it guys. Next taking a journey through the escorts.

TurboDog
07-26-21, 10:48
I'm going to be in Dothan for a couple of days and generally look for Asian places that do good massage + HE. Is Lake in Eufaula my only shot? Are they consistent with HE for new customers?

Thanks.

Giraffe111
08-24-21, 20:07
So I am new to trying to get a HE, never gotten one, but I would like to make it happen. I don't know how to go about doing that, but I did go to Daziran to see if anything might happen. I wish I would have found this place before my trip, because the end result was just a decent massage and nothing else.

Postfreely
08-25-21, 02:09
So I am new to trying to get a HE, never gotten one, but I would like to make it happen. I don't know how to go about doing that, but I did go to Daziran to see if anything might happen. I wish I would have found this place before my trip, because the end result was just a decent massage and nothing else.You won't get any extras around here. You will have to go to PCB, Tally, Defuniak, FWB etc. If you want to make the trip check out those forums on here.

Giraffe111
09-05-21, 18:38
Seems like this might be a once or twice a month stop for me, as I had a pleasant experience and a lousy massage. Exactly what I wanted. It was pretty basic and I am still green so I didn't push for more than what I got. Not that I would probably want more, I got a massage from a nice Asian lady probably in her 40's. OTC roaming didn't do much for me as everything seemed to be covered with foam.

BanBen
09-14-21, 08:08
Seems like this might be a once or twice a month stop for me, as I had a pleasant experience and a lousy massage. Exactly what I wanted. It was pretty basic and I am still green so I didn't push for more than what I got. Not that I would probably want more, I got a massage from a nice Asian lady probably in her 40's. OTC roaming didn't do much for me as everything seemed to be covered with foam.Do they have FS or just HJ?

ScallyWag2345
11-21-21, 19:35
Still been trying to find a reliable provider or parlor for massages, I'd love to try a milking table at some point if anyone has a lead on that. Contacted Bhad Barbie recently but her prices are insane, are there any UTR that I'm missing or is there really just nothing out there.

Thanks.

-Scally.

Lougle69
11-22-21, 01:15
Still been trying to find a reliable provider or parlor for massages, I'd love to try a milking table at some point if anyone has a lead on that. Contacted Bhad Barbie recently but her prices are insane, are there any UTR that I'm missing or is there really just nothing out there.

Thanks.

-Scally.Good luck on your quest. Let us know if you find anyone.

Giraffe111
11-26-21, 00:59
I did some travelling the other day, so I figured I'd try this place out. Based on location alone, I figured there'd be a good chance for something. But when I was lead to the room, I was instructed to strip down to my underwear and lie on the table. The massage was pretty good, but as you might figure with instructions I was given, nothing extra happened. There was a moment where she pulled my underwear down slightly while I was still lying on my stomach, for whatever reason I didn't muster the courage to ask her if it was okay for me to remove them. Because of wearing the underwear and just the vibes I was getting, I wasn't stiff on the flip, so even if something could have happened, I didn't really provide any of the proper signals.

SecretSins4587
03-03-22, 17:57
So fellas, I saw that there is a new massage spot beside The Crazy Monkey. Has anyone been there yet, or should I be the test dummy? LOL.

Postfreely
03-06-22, 01:36
So fellas, I saw that there is a new massage spot beside The Crazy Monkey. Has anyone been there yet, or should I be the test dummy? LOL.Never heard of the Crazy Monkee. Where is the new place? I don't think there has been a good massage spot around here since the place in Ozark close years ago.

ScallyWag2345
03-07-22, 09:57
So fellas, I saw that there is a new massage spot beside The Crazy Monkey. Has anyone been there yet, or should I be the test dummy? LOL.What's it called? I'd go check it out.

BanBen
03-07-22, 10:44
So fellas, I saw that there is a new massage spot beside The Crazy Monkey. Has anyone been there yet, or should I be the test dummy? LOL.I'm trying it out this morning. I'll post a review around 1 pm.

BanBen
03-07-22, 15:18
So the name of the place is spa Paradise and it seems like a legit massage parlor. Went in. Had to wait a little while somebody was already in there. Massage itself was $70 and it was a pretty okay massage had better but I definitely had worse. I got to the flip, gave the usual signs and she told me that they were a professional massage. So maybe I didn't get the right signs. You guys can give it a try but for me it was a bust. Massage was worth the $20 tip.

Southside Stan
03-07-22, 16:24
So fellas, I saw that there is a new massage spot beside The Crazy Monkey. Has anyone been there yet, or should I be the test dummy? LOL.Went there a few days ago. $70 for one hour, prepay. Nice new place with no weird smells. One gal there to my knowledge. Age is hard to tell but she was thin and cute. She spoke English very well. Awesome massage with deep tissue and back walking. When checking out I noticed some flyers on the front counter. They have a table shower apparently. I will go back again to see what's up but the massage itself was pretty darn good.

Southside Stan
03-17-22, 09:46
Made a second trip the other day. Another good massage. The table shower should be installed and operational soon. Missing the selection and adventure from the ATL area, lol.

Stay safe.

ScallyWag2345
04-07-22, 16:00
Has anyone been to Paradise to see if the table shower is up and running? If so any better outcomes?

Thanks.

Scally.

Southside Stan
04-20-22, 11:28
Has anyone been to Paradise to see if the table shower is up and running? If so any better outcomes?

Thanks.

Scally.I may drop by in the next few days to check it out.

NotAgin2
04-20-22, 13:00
Has anyone been to Paradise to see if the table shower is up and running? If so any better outcomes?y.Yes it's up and running. It's a small table and very uncomfortable. All professional with wash clothe covering. Massage is very relaxing and professional. TS is extra. YMMV.

Travel334
05-01-22, 11:53
New Asian place in enterprise advertising on STG. Anyone checked it out yet?

Wiregrass
05-02-22, 00:05
New Asian place in enterprise advertising on STG. Anyone checked it out yet?No table shower, $70 admission price ($10 off for newbies).

Travel334
05-02-22, 16:20
No table shower, $70 admission price ($10 off for newbies).Anything to be had?

BanBen
05-04-22, 17:15
No table shower, $70 admission price ($10 off for newbies).Do they have an extras menu?

SecretSins4587
05-05-22, 12:54
Anything to be had?Welp, I tried it out. Sherry is very nice, cute, and touchy upon entrance. When in the room, I made my intentions clear on my back with no cover. She smiled and stated no HE here--only massage. She politely completed the entire massage with class and conversation. As I "pitched a tent", she stated that she was flattered that I was happy, but still no extras. Good massage, but not what we are looking for on here. Hell, I may return for just the massage as her positive energy never changed.

Humgh
05-11-22, 12:15
Has anyone had any experience at this location near enterprise? https://dothan.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/334-523-6966professional-skill/298694619595.

Travel334
05-12-22, 07:32
Has anyone had any experience at this location near enterprise? https://dothan.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/334-523-6966professional-skill/298694619595.Apparently you haven't read this forum.

MarineOne1
06-25-22, 16:10
Has anyone had any experience at this location near enterprise? https://dothan.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/334-523-6966professional-skill/298694619595.I went though I'd give it try left my boxers on. Half way through the massage she removed my boxer. I was like oh shit here we go. But nothing. She massage my ass checks and brushed my balls once. That was it.

SlimGuy619
06-29-22, 10:38
I went though I'd give it try left my boxers on. Half way through the massage she removed my boxer. I was like oh shit here we go. But nothing. She massage my ass checks and brushed my balls once. That was it.How was the actual massage or the girl herself? Even worth it just got the massage? LOL.

CircleCity
07-15-22, 13:41
So the name of the place is spa Paradise and it seems like a legit massage parlor. Went in. Had to wait a little while somebody was already in there. Massage itself was $70 and it was a pretty okay massage had better but I definitely had worse. I got to the flip, gave the usual signs and she told me that they were a professional massage. So maybe I didn't get the right signs. You guys can give it a try but for me it was a bust. Massage was worth the $20 tip.Where is Paradise located at.