PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Wiregrass
04-10-15, 13:33
This AM I was able to arrange a free BJ, and actually travelled 30 min. to the hotel. Once there - no answer to my emails.

I'm sure he / she's snickering over this joke.

No pics, no phone, no addy / just a now missing craigslist posting.

Bama Richard
05-07-15, 15:14
Most of us mongers are very leery of CL since most of the ads are spammers and bots. It's not uncommon to reply to dozens of ads and not find one legitimate one. For the past.

Several weeks I have been using a strategy that works for me in attracting UTR women. Some of you are quite familiar with it and probably use it yourself. I have been posting.

Ads in the Personals, "Men Seeking Women" section. I have used the "Casual Encounters" section a couple of times, but the only responses I received were from spammers and.

2-3 pay- for-play AA girls.

In my ads I have stressed that I am seeking women in the 30-50 range who would like to have some companionship on a frequent basis. I list some qualities I am seeking in a.

Woman and insist on a picture with their reply. I also casually mention that I know there are many women out there who are lonely and would like to meet a man who will treat.

Them right. That there must be a connection if we are to go beyond the friendship level. I explain that I do not date hookers, nor do I do the pay-to-play thing. I tell them I am.

Married and need to be discreet. Here are my recent results:

Last week, I met two women who live in Dothan. Both are divorced. Both are in their late 30's, Caucasian, and extremely hot.

#1: She was in Dothan visiting relatives and said she would be returning to south Florida soon. She was staying at her sister's house. Since her sister and her hubby worked, she.

Had the house to herself during the daytime. After several exchanges of emails and texts, she invited me over. We drank a beer and chatted while sitting on the couch. Eventually, things started to heat up. We were kissing and groping. She massaged my cock through my pants and I had my hand under her blouse feeling of her large tits. She invited me to go to her bedroom. She fluffed the pillows on the bed and we lay down side by side and continued the kissing and groping. She removed her blouse, bra, and shorts. I undressed.

She started rubbing her pussy over my body and moaning about how bad she needed to be fucked. We spend the next two hours in bed. We fucked and sucked until we were both exhausted. The cost to me was a six pack of beer. She said she would like to see me again before she went back home. I plan to see her tomorrow or Saturday.

#2: This little petite brunette was as hot as a firecracker. Our first meeting was a time to talk and get to know each other. She said she had no boyfriend. She has kids at home.

And works the night shift on her job. That was perfect for me. We did some pretty heavy kissing and I felt of her tits at our first meeting last Friday. We made a date for yesterday. She met me in a motel and I swear, I have never fucked a woman who had any more passion than this one. She was an excellent cock sucker and had a killer body. After she.

Had had a couple of orgasms, I was fingering her pussy, searching for her g-spot. I found it. She went crazy as she eventually squirted. I asked her if she had ever squirted.

Before. She said she had one time before, but it had been years ago. I am going to see this sweetie on a weekly basis. She has expressed no desire for money, and I have not.

Offered any. I am certain she is just another divorced woman out there who is looking for a decent, stable man who will be her undercover lover.

Since both of these women are just regular women who want to be fucked and taken out to eat occasionally, I will not give out their contact info. Sorry. I wrote this post to assure you guys that there is lots of free pussy out there on CL. If you want to find it, you have to go about your search in a better way that simply saying, "I want to fuck you. ".

Good luck in your search.

Buff9999
05-07-15, 21:48
This AM I was able to arrange a free BJ, and actually travelled 30 min. to the hotel. Once there - no answer to my emails.

I'm sure he / she's snickering over this joke.

No pics, no phone, no addy / just a now missing craigslist posting.Don't feel bad, anyone who has hobbied for any length of time has been suckered or ripped off. The goal is to keep it to a minimum.

Jaustin
05-28-15, 08:17
Don't feel bad, anyone who has hobbied for any length of time has been suckered or ripped off. The goal is to keep it to a minimum.For those of us who have been around since the Yellow pages days, know you're going to have bad days. CL is a hit or miss with most of the emphasis on the miss part. Every now and then you can find a jewel on there but there are lots of spammers and picture collectors. When dealing with it, never send out your picture or phone number.

Wiregrass
09-01-15, 09:04
Yesterday I found another success story on CL. Not at all pretty but very pleasant, in no hurry and agreeable to everything.

Yes she hoped for a donation but no amount was ever stated; she was not disappointed with $40.

QuackStar75
01-22-16, 19:10
Saw kandi off Craigslist and well worth the time. She was very nervous but provided a BBBJ and CIM not the best motel but I highly recommend her. Good luck out there.

Oztig93
01-25-16, 12:02
Saw kandi off Craigslist and well worth the time. She was very nervous but provided a BBBJ and CIM not the best motel but I highly recommend her. Good luck out there.How much was the Donation? And did you specify CIM or did it just happen that way?

QuackStar75
01-25-16, 23:17
65 for BJ 85 for everything and cim was just a nice surprise.

Wiregrass
05-08-19, 16:17
Several days ago I found a (craigslist) offer for a massage, apparently the ad didn't stay up for long but I had perfect timing and got a message thru to the originator. The ad has not reappeared.

After several days of cat and mouse we finally met. HUGE mistake. Another walrus gal. Because I had so much time vested I carried thru with it ($80); I will not repeat.

Wiregrass
01-16-20, 21:51
They (2 gals) posted a discreet ad and I replied. Lots of cat and mouse adventure before meeting / undressing. Then all Good Hell broke loose.

$100 for a full hour. No FS (and likely no anal) but everything else was eagerly consumed by yours personally; including a G on G show.

They weren't young, nor pretty; nor did neatness count in their abode.

However I had a great time and will repeat.

Seniors can inquire. And with their permission I'll provide you the dope.

Stubbs
01-16-20, 22:59
They (2 gals) posted a discreet ad and I replied. Lots of cat and mouse adventure before meeting / undressing. Then all Good Hell broke loose.

$100 for a full hour. No FS (and likely no anal) but everything else was eagerly consumed by yours personally; including a G on G show.

They weren't young, nor pretty; nor did neatness count in their abode.

However I had a great time and will repeat.

Seniors can inquire. And with their permission I'll provide you the dope.Its "finds" like that, that keep you in the hobby. Congrats.

Wiregrass
01-20-20, 22:13
Today I had a 1 hour / $100 repeat visit with the two older lez gals; ultimately we traded about 20 min of my appointment time (and a Russian session with both ladies) for a single FS romp.

The session started with my receiving a four hand massage but then they performed an unexpected prostate exam (I didn't complain); they thanked me for having a clean (and smooth?) butt. Fortunately I always shower before known appointments. After that the younger one lost all of her clothes, the older (fat) one lost all but her oversized granny panties (they looked like extra large Wonder Woman panties).

For the grand final session the older gal performed a warm up: she roughly ate & fingered the younger gal; she even harshly slapped her bare twat 4-5 times before it was my turn. She (older) declined to warm me up orally due to the visible presence of pre-cum. By now the younger gal was soaking wet and felt oh so good. She (the older gal) also roughly slapped me on my ass, once - I seriously winced.

Afterwards they served shots: I had vodka, the younger one had spiced rum and the older gal had a Fireball.

When I got home I had to wash my clothes, they stunk of smoke? Incense? Pot? I don't know what but I knew the tattle-tale smells needed to be eliminated; fortunately Mr Johnson (barebacked) had no incriminating odors, but he still got a soapy wash and rinse.

I will repeat with them a third time.

NotAgin2
01-21-20, 00:04
Today I had a 1 hour / $100 repeat visit with the two older lez gals; ultimately we traded about 20 min of my appointment time (and a Russian session with both ladies) for a single FS romp.

The session started with my receiving a four hand massage but then they performed an unexpected prostate exam (I didn't complain); they thanked me for having a clean (and smooth?) butt. Fortunately I always shower before known appointments. After that the younger one lost all of her clothes, the older (fat) one lost all but her oversized granny panties (they looked like extra large Wonder Woman panties).

For the grand final session the older gal performed a warm up: she roughly ate & fingered the younger gal; she even harshly slapped her bare twat 4-5 times before it was my turn. She (older) declined to warm me up orally due to the visible presence of pre-cum. By now the younger gal was soaking wet and felt oh so good. She (the older gal) also roughly slapped me on my ass, once - I seriously winced.

Afterwards they served shots: I had vodka, the younger one had spiced rum and the older gal had a Fireball.

When I got home I had to wash my clothes, they stunk of smoke? Incense? Pot? I don't know what but I knew the tattle-tale smells needed to be eliminated; fortunately Mr Johnson (barebacked) had no incriminating odors, but he still got a soapy wash and rinse.

I will repeat with them a third time.Very nice! I had the opportunity to meet with the younger one this past weekend after reading about your find. The older one was at work so it was just a 2 hand good time for me. Great find. I will also repeat.

Wiregrass
01-24-20, 16:37
Very nice! I had the opportunity to meet with the younger one this past weekend after reading about your find. The older one was at work so it was just a 2 hand good time for me. Great find. I will also repeat.Was it a full hour? How much did you leave behind?

And was that the faint smell of weed - or incense?

NotAgin2
01-25-20, 04:38
Was it a full hour? How much did you leave behind?

And was that the faint smell of weed - or incense?LOL, yeah she claimed it was sage but I'm with you, it smelt like weed to me. 1 full hour for a Benjamin!

Wiregrass
02-11-20, 23:05
A couple of days ago the two gals called me; I guess they were in a bind as they offered a 1 hour, 4 hand for $80.

Well I got my moneys worth but I believe as I've now sampled them both, around the world, I am about near finished with them.

Even with youthful beauties the excitement wears off when repeating too soon.