PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Alamassage1
10-23-16, 13:36
Please pm me if you can recommend a safe incall massage lady. I would be happy to help those needing it in Birmingham.

Prince83
11-29-16, 15:58
Come on guys! I know some of why'all are keeping those doors open! Let's get some reports of experiences? Even if no extras, let's at least get some details on the girls there? Names, sizes, friendliness, English, etc. And if that man is still running the show?

GumpDude
12-19-16, 18:29
Come on guys! I know some of why'all are keeping those doors open! Let's get some reports of experiences? Even if no extras, let's at least get some details on the girls there? Names, sizes, friendliness, English, etc. And if that man is still running the show?

I went by there last week. Didn't catch the womans name. Hard to understand her sometimes. No extras, just a lot of teasing. There was a man there when I left to collect the money. I didn't see him when I went in.

Prince83
12-20-16, 15:29
I went by there last week. Didn't catch the womans name. Hard to understand her sometimes. No extras, just a lot of teasing. There was a man there when I left to collect the money. I didn't see him when I went in.I had the same experience when I went a couple months ago. Good massage, lots of teasing. Ignored my notions of extras. Never went back, and won't until one of you Auburn area gents convince me otherwise.

BigBardok
01-23-17, 12:48
Any new Reports for Sun Massage? Or any other AMPs.

SteveStone123
01-31-17, 20:22
Okay, so this is a little off topic. But I ran across this and found it funny and decided to pass it along.

1. Any massage parlor open after say 9 pm is bound to be packing an assortment of extras, nobody virtuous goes looking for a therapeutic back rub at 1 am on a Tuesday!

2. It's packing Neon signs with words like "massage", "bodyrub" or "fellatio barn". There's just something seedy / appealing about a flashing neon signs, they know degenerates like us can't resist the lure of a good neon sign.

3. Odd / distant Location If the massage shop is smack in the middle of an industrial area there's a good chance they'll have buckets of extras as they're often driven out of the 'burbs by nosy fuckers with erection problems and church groups who believe a that administering a handjob = holiday in Hades.

4. If the masseuse is wearing / displaying any of the following then it's probably going to be sensual miniskirt, high-heels, tight-dress, side-boob, lingerie, snorkel.

5. The seedier / ramshackle the place the better your chances of a happy ending, if I ever see a scummy mattress on a floor I always think I'm odds on for a handjob (or lice).

6. Check out the customers. If it's all nervous looking men then you've probably hit the jackpot. A nervous man walking out of a massage place is the sign of a man with freshly emptied babysacks. I love when I see guys about to walk into a massage joint which I know is a 100% erotic and they start twisting / stretching there arms like they're a little sore and are just there to get some knots rubbed out. We know where the knot is bro!

7. The masseuse doesn't leave the room whilst you get unchanged. This rarely happens and when it does, it's always awkward as fuck. Kinda retarded to feel awkward I know, she's about to see me naked and will soon be milking my man-jam but there's a system people WHEN THE MACHINE BREAKS DOWN, WE BREAK DOWN.

8. The massage slogan "Oriental" or "Asian" massage is always a good erotic shot but are not to be confused with "Thai Massage" which always results in something in me dislocating.

9. The massage room has items like vaseline, lubricant, dog-collars or a box of tissues so big that you could wipe up one of Thor's loads.

10. The Masseuse walks in and takes off her clothes. If I got to explain this one then you belong in that Sarlacc pit son.

HA!

Prince83
10-18-17, 04:25
Wake up Auburn! Sun Spa has been open for awhile now. Let's get some feedback please. So far, I know it's a few girls there now. Emily who seems to always answer the phone and possibly may be mamesan. She says they also have a Lisa, Dee Dee, and Joy. Let's get some info, at least physical descriptions, ages, and body types. Give us Montgomery gents a reason to make the drive! Thanks and pm if necessary.

Prince.

GiddyRub
12-26-17, 12:39
Went by Sun. No dice. I went from very subtle to progressively more obvious. She politely let me know she do massage and that no massage. DIY is ok but you will not get more than a little tease to help.

East Al
01-12-18, 21:04
I visited Aroma this week. Had a great massage, you won't regret your visit. I'll respond to PM's from interested seniors.

BigBardok
01-24-18, 09:51
Has anyone else tried Oasis Spa on E Glenn? I've been there and had great massages by the same person both times. I never got her name, and there were no no extras though. On the rubmaps website, there are two people who were massaged by "Cindy" at Oasis. I don't have a premium account on there though, so I can't see what the results were.

Whirlpool
02-16-18, 17:12
Has anyone else tried Oasis Spa on E Glenn? I've been there and had great massages by the same person both times. I never got her name, and there were no no extras though. On the rubmaps website, there are two people who were massaged by "Cindy" at Oasis. I don't have a premium account on there though, so I can't see what the results were.Went there, it's 100% legit as far as I could tell. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. Good massage though.

Mandingo89
03-08-18, 16:25
Went there, it's 100% legit as far as I could tell. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. Good massage though.Same. I felt like I've tried every girl in there. Good massages, ok'ish, middle aged women with decent bodies. Sarah was my favorite because of her personality, but she just teases. Cathy is DIY. No dice even trying to tempt with a higher tip. Sticking to my ATL parlors / girls.

GiddyRub
02-11-19, 19:37
Anyone been by Silk? Had any luck? Hell anywhere here so I don't need to drive to ga?

GiddyRub
03-17-19, 13:13
Anyone been by Silk? Had any luck? Hell anywhere here so I don't need to drive to ga?Went to TOFTT and had a great massage with hot stones and great masseuse. That's all. If you need a really nice massage it'll be perfect for you though.

Buck Owens
05-04-19, 12:36
Same. I felt like I've tried every girl in there. Good massages, ok'ish, middle aged women with decent bodies. Sarah was my favorite because of her personality, but she just teases. Cathy is DIY. No dice even trying to tempt with a higher tip. Sticking to my ATL parlors / girls.Good report above. Swung by Oasis this week right at closing time. Great message but no teasing and no joy to be had on a happy finish. Middle aged lady that was nothing to write home about.

Despot908
05-21-19, 20:25
Anyone know place for HE? I went OASIS but no HE there.

Omeyer
05-29-19, 19:37
Is Orchid spa new or is this some scam or honeypot? Looks a bit fishy.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/orchid-spa-nuru-massage-own-style-fuck-frist-comer-girls-here-21102493

MongerDude8
05-29-19, 19:44
Is Orchid spa new or is this some scam or honeypot? Looks a bit fishy.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/orchid-spa-nuru-massage-own-style-fuck-frist-comer-girls-here-21102493That looks fake, just look for the ad with gold star or verified icon.

CrossfitClay
12-28-19, 23:50
Called ahead, made a reservation. Got there 5 minutes early. Was asked to sit out by the door to wait, (haha) no thanks. Shown to a room, 20 minutes later as I was turning the door knob to leave, in walks my 60 year old MT. Massage not bad really. But, I did not leave happy. Will not return. I do not believe YMMV. Just my 2 cents.

Mandalorian69
01-07-20, 12:49
No HE here. No teasing or anything. I guess there is just nowhere in auburn these days. Pretty disappointing. Don't waste your money here.

PrattVilleGuy
10-29-20, 11:49
Howdy gentlemen.

I will soon be living near to you and would love a rundown of the history of AMPs in this area.

I've been very active with the montgomery area AMP scene and have left happy from 5 out of 7 of the AMPs there. Anyone willing to provide a rundown of auburn and columbus or any other local areas please send a pm and I'll be glad to point you in the right direction anywhere in montgomery.

Thanks in advance.

PVG.

Daunt624
10-29-20, 19:45
Howdy gentlemen.

I will soon be living near to you and would love a rundown of the history of AMPs in this area.

I've been very active with the montgomery area AMP scene and have left happy from 5 out of 7 of the AMPs there. Anyone willing to provide a rundown of auburn and columbus or any other local areas please send a pm and I'll be glad to point you in the right direction anywhere in montgomery.

Thanks in advance.

PVG.Sadly Auburn / Opelika is dead or very UTR. Columbus is hit or miss. The few activities that are available are either really low-end or highly risky.

LarryJay
02-15-21, 22:04
I sampled 3 of 4 establishments. Common theme, they upcharge by extending your time. 2 of them extended 30 minutes. The other gave me 4 hands and extended 30 minutes. Got a HE with some coxing at Oasis. Got alot of tease and HE at Days. Silk was no tease, no play by typical middle age ladies. Cindy at Oasis and Linda and then Mary (at Days the 2nd time.) So, not a great place to get relief. One other thing, all transactions occur at the front desk after session. Tip left in the room. No negotiations.

PrattVilleGuy
03-16-21, 11:29
Haven't quite made the move, but the weeks are ticking down. Have driven by oasis a number of times and just from the look of the outside, I'm wondering if there will be fun to be had. That place has the look of some of the places I'm used to getting he regularly at. Full disclosure, I refuse to tip for diy, because then there will never be a chance of getting he. In my relatively short monger career, this alone has helped more than anything.

Anyway, if anyone has any past pleasant experiences there, please feel free to shoot me a pm.

PVG.

BT767
07-07-21, 23:09
Had a dream last month here. I asked for Cindy per lots of recommendations. Cindy was the one who met me at the door. She said she had another client, but the other masseuse could help her. I missed her name, but she was maybe late-40's, pale skin. Paid. 4 initially for 30 minutes and told her I'd see how I felt when time was up. Time was up and I wanted more, so paid another. 2 to take the total to an hour. Massage was fine. Tease was very extended — I appreciate a good tease, but this was almost too much. Tipped. 4. Might repeat but only if Cindy's avail.

PrattVilleGuy
08-07-21, 13:38
Anyone have a review of the new Day's Massage near the standalone Guthrie's on Opelika rd? Outside reminds me of a fun place in Montgomery where I always had good dreams. Please pm if anyone has any details.

Tia.

PVG.

Roxy6969
08-14-21, 20:58
Let's play and have fun.

https://onlyfans.com/u160451032

Lougle69
08-28-21, 10:25
Visited Day's Massage on Pepperell. It was a very relaxing massage, to the point I almost fell asleep while my feet were being rubbed. A happy 1 hr massage was 60 +40 tip.

Alamassage1
09-08-21, 08:09
Best AMP experience in years. Very little English, but massage above average and lots of teasing and fun at the end. She never discussed money. It was like going back in time.

Lougle69
09-23-21, 18:16
I'm looking at going back next week sometime. Anyone try for extras?

Wiregrass
09-28-21, 22:06
And while she made the attempt it was poor, I wound up handling things myself.

60 (+ 40, for the attempt).

LennySmall
10-07-21, 20:14
Went today, called ahead set appt for 12 p and when I got there they were not ready and had to wait 30 min in a room. Overall a good experience and HE. A medium massage was good and I felt better when I left. Masseuse was Linda, older lady.

Wiregrass
10-08-21, 00:32
It's been my experience that appointments mean nothing to these places; due to no-shows it's realistically a first come first served system.

Their desire is to fill the place with back to back clients.

PrattVilleGuy
10-12-21, 16:46
In addition, it has happened to me that a gentleman has showed up minutes before a massage I have "booked" and they have answered "yes" when entering and being asked if they had an appointment. Then a lady different from the one I had booked came in to my room. The one time it happened, the lady that came in realized what had happened and went to the room and switched with the lady I had requested. While I'm not keen on giving out my actual number or having it on any record there, there are free apps that mask a number or let you call from your phone with a different number. It isn't hard to use a fake name either especially if you're consistent. A lot of places will have a number you can text to book massages also especially when you've become a regular.

PVG.

It's been my experience that appointments mean nothing to these places; due to no-shows it's realistically a first come first served system.

Their desire is to fill the place with back to back clients.

PrattVilleGuy
10-19-21, 19:37
If anyone has the scoop on Sun, Silk, or Oasis, please send me a pm. I'm interested to know if there have been good dreams over the years at these locations. If there are any more AMPs in this area that I've missed (except days) please let me know. All of these places have the neon exterior signs that are all very stereotypical of good dreams. Please send a pm and I'll be happy to share my local experiences.

Tia,

PVG.

PrattVilleGuy
11-05-21, 20:39
Pulled a 2/2 on visits the other day. 1st location was a maybe when I walked in, but 2nd was a goto. Usually don't do this unless I book the sure-thing first and then the "maybe" one beforehand. So far the Auburn scene has been kind to me. Maybe it's just easier to get the goodies here, maybe it's my monger skill increasing, maybe it's me grabbing every lady by the ass when they first come in the room. Who knows could be anything. Trying to spread my reach so if anyone has anything to share via pm, please do!

Also, trusted seniors, please feel free to inquire by pm about my recent winning streak. To give an idea of how kind auburn has been to me, I have yet to strike out with any provider thus far (knock on wood). And I've gone through a few k at this point.

Unrelated, I saw "massage" hand-written on a yard sign on the west side of the road (university) just north of mccalisters. Anyone have eyes on this establishment yet? Unlikely location for an AMP and probably just a local provider, but thought I would ask.

Stay safe.

PVG.

PrattVilleGuy
11-07-21, 19:05
Looks like there's a new AMP in Auburn! Haven't tested the waters yet, but looks to be promising especially with where they are advertising online. Will post a review when I can get in, hopefully before next weekend.

Roll call on local folks, this thread seems so dead LOL! Why'all local mongers send me a pm and let's share some stories.

PVG.

Fun Hunter Guy
11-07-21, 23:15
PVG, thanks for keeping up the good work in the forum. I've been scanning your AMP visits on here but finally decided to post. Keep up the good fight.

MassageMan44
11-09-21, 10:31
I was in town a couple of weeks ago and tried Sun for the first time. Nothing but a decent massage.

PrattVilleGuy
11-11-21, 22:22
Happy Veteran's day to you current and retired vets. You protect our rights for freedom, and I hope those who are also mongers have been able to get with your favorite girl today.

We civilians appreciate you all!

PVG.

PrattVilleGuy
11-13-21, 21:03
Had a dream at a local AMP across from the bowling alley. Massage was meh, and I left with my wallet lighter, but it wasn't the best dream I've had.

PVG.

CuteCassidy
12-08-21, 21:30
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

JakeStrong5
01-06-22, 14:23
Any pointers for Auburn and Montgomery areas.

JakeStrong5
01-06-22, 15:51
Any tips for a newbie on where is a good parlor?

HotBoss
02-18-22, 01:21
I made a short visit a couple of days ago but didn't have time to explore. I split most of my time between Ohio and Central Florida with frequent stops to visit customers and employees in between. I'm planning to return for a few days next week and I'll be wanting to visit a couple of massage parlors while in town. Sometimes I want a quality and pampering massage with a HE. Sometimes I get the fever and seek out a specialty Asian massage therapist for a more intimate experience. The local forum doesn't seem to share much publicly and I understand that some areas require more discretion than others.

I would appreciate any suggestions and Private Messages are fine. Of course, I'll certainly return the favor if you visit Central Ohio or the Orlando area.

HotBoss
02-26-22, 02:18
I had a dream about this place on Pepperell a couple of times last week and I don't want any more.

Both times was with Amy. Chinese, average looks, average build, 35 to 45 years old. I didn't have any expectations going in and was really looking to just cure the boredom of spending too much time travelling. I think I gave. 6 for an hour and asked for hard massage. She immediately started mentioning that she likes tips while giving me a lackluster massage. I interrupted and said I give good tips for good services. She said ok and the massage improved but after only 15 minutes she wanted me to flip. The "massage" went to soft on my chest as she worked her way down to the little Boss who was naturally starting to look around. She asked what I wanted so I motioned for HE. She wanted. 8 and I laughed and held up 4 fingers which seemed to disgust her. I said forget it and told her to just finish the massage. Ten minutes later she said "all done". I got dressed to leave and as expected, she started asking for a tip. I handed her. 1 and she got mad. After I walked past her, I reminded Amy that I paid for an hour and that I give good tips for good service. I made sure that she saw several hundred dollar bills in my wallet.

The next day, I wanted to see how she would react to seeing me again so I returned. Actually I would have preferred to see someone else but Amy was there and gave me a very friendly greeting. I undressed and Amy started by giving me a good massage with lots of teasing. She's obviously money motivated. I told her "today everything" and she seemed eager. I told her that I will give $ tip for a full hour that includes FS, and I'll give extra if we both have fun. She of course wanted to know how much and I told her it's up to me. Make me want to give more. Off comes her clothes and out comes a cover. Now I'm thinking that I've found a reason to keep coming back to this place. Sadly. No! I started to get my face down to the fun zone and it was just rotten. The smell took me by surprise and I jumped up and gagged. It was worth the $ just to get out of there.

Of course all of this was in my dreams and as always YMMV. I'll probably be in the area 3 or 4 times a year from now on. Hopefully this Forum becomes a little more active.

FireTower
03-16-22, 19:28
Any reports about the place on University? Thanks.

PrattVilleGuy
04-29-22, 07:48
Gentlemen,

I've been away for awhile now but decided to start back with this naughty pastime. I haven't lost my touch I guess because I went to the newest auburn AMP and had no trouble finding luck.

He wasn't the best I've had but certainly not the worst either. 6 + 4.

Good luck out there!

PVG.

JimmyyZZ
05-03-22, 19:27
A+ massage skills, woke up from my dream happy.

ARandyGuy
05-04-22, 11:22
I've had some very different dreams over the last several weeks in the Auburn Opelika area. Just curious if anyone else has. Senior members feel free to PM.

I've never had a hint of anything but an average massage at days. But I'm always up for an A+ massage and wake up feeling refreshed.

ARandyGuy
05-04-22, 11:28
I've had some very different dreams over the last several weeks in the Auburn Opelika area. Just curious if anyone else has. Senior members feel free to PM.

I've never had a hint of anything but an average massage at days. But I'm always up for an A+ massage and wake up feeling refreshed.I meant to also add that if anyone in the Auburn Opelika area is up for making the 45 minute drive to Columbus, not Phenix City, but Columbus, I've had different level dreams s there. Extremely skilled masseuses with exceptional talent and a very strong desire for you to leave extremely content and return.

PrattVilleGuy
05-09-22, 22:30
Went to a local joint. Staircase to the left before walking in. Dreamed of an ending and woke up lighter in coin purse and family jewel purse. Wasn't the best, wasn't the worst (closer to the worst in terms of quality). New talent was spotted on the way out. Pretty and friendly face.

Stay safe,

PVG.

SamsGuy6423
05-21-22, 20:37
Had a dream today at a place in Auburn that has crappy parking but a great massage. Did the 90 min massage and left very happy and relaxed.

SamsGuy6423
05-31-22, 07:04
Decided to try the place with the T. Different than last place. Massage was good but very professional. Didn't think anything extra would happen but she started giving me signs that an experienced visitor would recognize and I reacted to her signs so she knew what I would like. On the flip she straight out asked if junior wanted some attention to which I said yes. Other than no teasing and straight to the point, it was a good time.

SamsGuy6423
06-19-22, 19:52
Decided to try Auburn T massage again. This time I had Jade as a masseuse. This time there was teasing right off the bat. Maybe just a little too much teasing but I got a good massage and left happy. Did the 90 min massage. 90 for the massage and tipped 50 because she was very friendly.

Marc James
06-29-22, 15:06
Had dreams about this place a couple of times and in both dreams I found luck. The first dream was in her 50's and the 2nd dream was in her 40's. The younger of the 2 allowed some touching, encouraged it actually. Only HJ during both dreams.

Marc James
06-30-22, 10:33
I had a dream about a Stairway yesterday. Early 40's, not bad looking, some light teasing but no HE. The massage wasn't my favorite, and I was freezing the whole time. This was my first time dreaming about this place. I was told that next time I would get a good massage. Tempting, so I may go back but will let this one sit a while.

FireTower
07-14-22, 20:48
Took the advice and tried a dream in Columbus. It was quite the splurge. Shower was decent. Massage was ok. The dream ended with BBBJ, cowgirl and doggy. Late 30's maybe 40. Nice body and titts. Total 2. 8 but worth the drive.

Blanco805
07-20-22, 14:24
Took the advice and tried a dream in Columbus. It was quite the splurge. Shower was decent. Massage was ok. The dream ended with BBBJ, cowgirl and doggy. Late 30's maybe 40. Nice body and titts. Total 2. 8 but worth the drive.Place where the dream took place?

Marc James
07-20-22, 16:58
Had a dream about this place with no issue finding luck. In my dream I felt a little processed because Jessie (40's, little tight dress) was very busy and the only one working. She left to room about 8 x to tend to other dreamers. It made me feel super uncomfortable. One dreamer actually elected to wait in another room during my dream. She insisted he leave and come back but he insisted on staying. Unfortunately he won that battle, extremely awkward. Not much conversation here, just straight to business on the flip. .8+.6 for shower with otc touching.

RoadHawg
07-23-22, 08:23
Had a dream about this place with no issue finding luck. In my dream I felt a little processed because Jessie (40's, little tight dress) was very busy and the only one working. She left to room about 8 x to tend to other dreamers. It made me feel super uncomfortable. One dreamer actually elected to wait in another room during my dream. She insisted he leave and come back but he insisted on staying. Unfortunately he won that battle, extremely awkward. Not much conversation here, just straight to business on the flip. .8+.6 for shower with otc touching.Which one with the T? Been to both. The one on University, had no luck. It was when they first opened so things may have changed. Good looking gal but standard massage. Been to the other on College and leave very relaxed and happy each time.

Marc James
07-23-22, 10:51
Which one with the T? Been to both. The one on University, had no luck. It was when they first opened so things may have changed. Good looking gal but standard massage. Been to the other on College and leave very relaxed and happy each time.University. What was your experience on college?

RoadHawg
07-24-22, 07:44
University. What was your experience on college?Pretty much the exact same experience as you had over there. One girl working. She had to walk out about 5 times during the session. I've been a few times since it opened and its the same story every time. Kinda kills the experience and keeps me from going back very often. But massage is great and a good flip but just too damn busy for one girl.

Marc James
07-24-22, 23:34
Pretty much the exact same experience as you had over there. One girl working. She had to walk out about 5 times during the session. I've been a few times since it opened and its the same story every time. Kinda kills the experience and keeps me from going back very often. But massage is great and a good flip but just too damn busy for one girl.I'd rate the massage about a 4. 5/10 on university.

FireGuy45
09-15-22, 15:16
I was in town yesterday for an appointment. While there, I figured I would get a rub down while I waited. Oasis was booked, so I called Silk. This was the best massage I have had in years, but no extras what so ever. Maybe others have had luck, but for me it was a no go.

Nonallits
10-01-22, 19:17
I thought I'd share my experiences in Auburn.

The best service I've gotten in town is from the place that used to be a bank. Not all providers are equally enthusiastic, but I've had a couple who have really gone the extra mile with the teasing, please, and PM. None of them have been especially attractive, however.

I've only been to the place on University twice. The first time no luck, the second time with a perfunctory HE. They have a table shower, and the lady who has been working has been prettier than most providers (though still not in her 20's). They appear to have a table shower, but I haven't tried it. It is difficult to get an appointment or walk in.

The place with the staircase has been hit or miss. I had one provider slap me on the thigh when I seems a bit too happy with the massage on my upper thigh, and another who was happy to explore under the sheet and finish me off. The last time I was there the AC was too cold and the oil was too thick and too scented for my taste.

Member #6478
10-08-22, 10:32
Any recommendations for a good massage with a great finish?

Thanks feel free to pm.

Member #6478
10-10-22, 22:07
Went to Angel, around 10 am Monday Morning. Pparking lot was full, bailed out since I heard the comments about been always busy with just one girl working.

Went to Aroma WP. Nothing to brag, Older lady Nice Tits; "Mia".

Good table shower, lots of teasing (Too much soap).

Lame massage, like non existent. On the flip she asked the question, Went for BJ, ended up a CBJ, as soon I finished, She rushed me out. Damage. 8 +1. 2.

Won't repeat.

ARandyGuy
10-19-22, 15:29
Which one with the T? Been to both. The one on University, had no luck. It was when they first opened so things may have changed. Good looking gal but standard massage. Been to the other on College and leave very relaxed and happy each time.Through an odd sequence of events, I found out a few things.

Tranquil on University seems totally legit, but have relocated. Summer has taken a break and she is opening Tranquil back up in November at the new.

Location. I think they offer facials and other things that are legit.

Angel Spa took over their old location on University. They also stay very busy with interruptions. To me it is more awkward than the one on college. It's also reminds me of Oasis in that it's not exactly fresh smelling. The one on college is very clean. Has extremely nice furniture. Nothing in there seems cheap.

Also, keep in mind this about Angel. There are several other legit businesses in that building. So all the cars are not necessarily visiting the spa.

Sike444
12-01-22, 23:07
Had a dream I had a great time at a T Massage, great massage, great finish.

Thanks to SamsGuy6423 for the heads up on Jade, she was very helpful.

Left happy and satisfied.

Good table shower at the end, and a long drive back home.

Then I woke up of course.

FireGuy45
01-13-23, 14:56
I had an appt in Auburn yesterday and dreamed about paying T on college a visit. I got there 5 min after they opened (I like to go early in the day when I visit an AMP). I was greeted immediately and shown a room, she asked how long and I decided to only get an hour. I like the 90 min but being this my first visit, I went with the hour. I get on table and in walks an early 30's (my estimation) female, thin build with thick accent. She was very good with the massage, very attentive to my sore spots. She gave many compliments to my body and how she liked it. I do stay fit but I think she knows the game and works for her tips. After a full massage laying on my stomach, she starts with the boys and asked if I like. She says flip over, and went straight to it. After my dream she insists on me coming back and seeing her and I think I will take her up on that. It was a good dream for sure.

BabyFace123
03-26-23, 14:08
I was in the area for a bit and visited tiger. This was the first place in years that allowed me to get two pops. Great dream.

FireGuy45
04-30-23, 14:58
Has anyone been here? Is this a new establishment?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/auburn/massage/asian/grand-opening334-329-2214angel/446350980816

SeasonalBrew2
05-01-23, 15:17
Has anyone been here? Is this a new establishment?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/auburn/massage/asian/grand-opening334-329-2214angel/446350980816This place was in an office building across the street from Duck Samford Park. I went a couple times just because there's so few options in this area. There was an older decent looking woman that was the only person I saw on every visit. They were open on Easter Sunday and then they stopped posting ads and the sign has been turned off since. It was FS and 200 total in my experience. I'm wondering about the place that's advertising out of Phoenix City because they use the same ad.

FireGuy45
05-02-23, 14:35
This place was in an office building across the street from Duck Samford Park. I went a couple times just because there's so few options in this area. There was an older decent looking woman that was the only person I saw on every visit. They were open on Easter Sunday and then they stopped posting ads and the sign has been turned off since. It was FS and 200 total in my experience. I'm wondering about the place that's advertising out of Phoenix City because they use the same ad.Thanks for the info! I am coming to Auburn next week and was hoping this place would be a good option. Oh well.

SeasonalBrew2
05-03-23, 17:28
I stand corrected they are open and advertising again on stg. I highly doubt their claim of new girls being there but I hope I'm wrong.

FireGuy45
05-23-23, 15:14
I stand corrected they are open and advertising again on stg. I highly doubt their claim of new girls being there but I hope I'm wrong.I dreamt of going there recently. Once it was open and the other time it was closed. The time it was open. A less than stellar massage was dreamed with a very happy flip.

FireGuy45
05-23-23, 15:24
I was in town last week and needed some body work during my visit. I went to Angel even though they hadn't posted in a few days but I figured I would give it another try due to my previous visit was with an early 30's female that went the extra mile to make me happy. This time was a no-go due to them being closed. So, I decided to go and dream about a Tiger due to my last visit there, I actually received a great massage from ping. Ping greets me and I am expecting another happy visit but something went wrong and Cindy was going to be my person. Ping was not happy and got into a screaming match with the boss lady. Cindy was good and worked out my kinks. Very attentive but Ping was more attractive and better at getting the muscles to relax. I will visit again but it may be a while before I do. Hopefully Angel will be open during my next visit.

Blanco805
06-13-23, 06:22
This place was in an office building across the street from Duck Samford Park. I went a couple times just because there's so few options in this area. There was an older decent looking woman that was the only person I saw on every visit. They were open on Easter Sunday and then they stopped posting ads and the sign has been turned off since. It was FS and 200 total in my experience. I'm wondering about the place that's advertising out of Phoenix City because they use the same ad.Did you happen to catch her name? I've been trying to look for FS around the area for a while, but I've always struck out. I have to drive to West Point to get that far.

SeasonalBrew2
06-13-23, 15:26
Did you happen to catch her name? I've been trying to look for FS around the area for a while, but I've always struck out. I have to drive to West Point to get that far.No never got her name. I haven't been back because they've been closed for a while now.

SeasonalBrew2
07-03-23, 12:12
Angel Massage is no more but I noticed a new open sign in the window of its previous location and checked it out this morning. It has been renamed and base prices are up $10. The attendant was super attractive and dressed in a conservative top but a sexy schoolgirl skirt. Unfortunately when it came time for the flip FS was no longer on the menu. She would not take her top off which was a tight button down so really had no access up top but allowed a little utc bottom. The skirt was nice but the granny panties were a little turn off. I came expecting FS so between that and the jackhammer HJ technique I couldn't even finish. That's a first for me and I've gotten jacked off by ugly mamasans in my past. She did say a new girl was coming soon so I may give it one more shot in few weeks.

FireGuy45
07-04-23, 10:31
Angel Massage is no more but I noticed a new open sign in the window of its previous location and checked it out this morning. It has been renamed and base prices are up $10. The attendant was super attractive and dressed in a conservative top but a sexy schoolgirl skirt. Unfortunately when it came time for the flip FS was no longer on the menu. She would not take her top off which was a tight button down so really had no access up top but allowed a little utc bottom. The skirt was nice but the granny panties were a little turn off. I came expecting FS so between that and the jackhammer HJ technique I couldn't even finish. That's a first for me and I've gotten jacked off by ugly mamasans in my past. She did say a new girl was coming soon so I may give it one more shot in few weeks.Good to know they are back open! Hopefully they will get a girl that is open to FS soon!!

Knightro
07-06-23, 13:44
Hey guys,

Out of towner here. Will be coming a lot over the next few years. Looking for help beyond the forum. Willing to always share info as I discover things here. DMs open.

Yfn92
07-07-23, 10:57
Good to know they are back open! Hopefully they will get a girl that is open to FS soon!!What's the new name or number of the new place.

FireGuy45
09-22-23, 09:06
I happened to be in Auburn yesterday and figured I would take advantage of my time there and get a massage. I went by tranquil near the park and she was open but she had an appt scheduled already for the time slot I was wanting. She was a late 20's very attractive Asian wearing a zip up jumpsuit. I hate I couldn't get a rub down from her. Since I was near that area. I called Oasis shortly after leaving her and they said come on over. I went to the address on Glenn, but they have moved to a new spot in opelika. She texted me the address because I couldn't understand her over the phone. Just an 11 min drive, so I figured what the heck. I walk in and they are doing normal chores cleaning up. Mama takes me in to a room and it was very clean. I get ready and very quickly walks in my masseuse. She is a late 30's. Early 40's normal shaped Asian female. She immediately covers me up with a sheet and I am thinking. Great, this was a wasted trip. To my surprise, she had the softest touch and gave me a very sensual / foreplay style massage. I usually opt for deep tissue but this chick knew what she was doing. After about 5 min, the sheet is barely on and after another 5 it is complete off. She rubbed every inch of me and it felt really good. On the flip. She says "good? I nod yes and straight to work she went with the same sensual soft touch. I will definitely be back! $70 for the massage. Tip was normal. 6.

The cool thing, there was no haggle, no asking how much. When it was over, she greeted me at the door and I handed over her tip. She had a surprised look on her face. I probably could've left without giving one, but that would just be rude. Great experience!!

Ohio Buck
12-30-23, 20:45
I'm relatively new to the AMP scene. I've visited one up the road from Auburn in West Point, GA a few times over the last 3 months with good experiences. But today, I was in Auburn and had some time to kill and thought that a good massage would be a great way to start my long weekend.

I've never visited Tiger Massage. I got there 30 min after opening and the place was quiet as a mouse. I entered and a voice down the hall beckoned me to come to her. It was the mamasan, I assumed, as she was older (40 ish?) and dressed in regular street clothes. She showed me to my room, which was very comfortable, clean, and dimly lit. She left me to undress. I indicated that I wanted a 60 min massage and TS. After I was undressed, the same lady re-entered the room and told me to lie face down. The shower was to be done afterwards (the one in West Point does the shower first). She immediately began to massage my back and butt, which felt wonderful. She isn't exactly what I wanted for a masseuse, but I just closed my eyes and imagined someone young and beautiful. She commented on my body. Said it was nice (I'm in really good shape). She paid a LOT of attention to my butt, which again, was nice. Very very little teasing, but just enough to know that maybe more was in store for me. Her massage was really good, and she gave me a good 40 minutes before the flip. Near the end of the 40 minutes, he fingers had lightly stroked my twig and berries. Just enough to get me aroused. She then told me to flip. She immediately grabbed my tool and stroked it sensually. She asked, "good tip?" I responded with "100". She then oiled up her hands and went to work. I had a HE in a good three minutes. She finished off my massage and continued to compliment my body. We then went to the TS, which was very different than what I had experienced in West Point. She cleaned me good and showered me off, then offered me another pop. She tried, but it had only been 10 minutes since the last one and I just couldn't reload. She then dried me from head to toe. I returned to the room where I got dressed, then met her at the front desk for payment. 90 for the massage plus 100 tip.

I'll likely visit again, but hope I can get a different, possibly younger girl. Even though I have yet to experience that anywhere. But hey. I left with a smile on my face. She did a good job. Sorry. I didn't get her name.

WarEagle99
01-02-24, 22:59
I'm relatively new to the AMP scene. I've visited one up the road from Auburn in West Point, GA a few times over the last 3 months with good experiences. But today, I was in Auburn and had some time to kill and thought that a good massage would be a great way to start my long weekend.

I've never visited Tiger Massage. I got there 30 min after opening and the place was quiet as a mouse. I entered and a voice down the hall beckoned me to come to her. It was the mamasan, I assumed, as she was older (40 ish?) and dressed in regular street clothes. She showed me to my room, which was very comfortable, clean, and dimly lit. She left me to undress. I indicated that I wanted a 60 min massage and TS. After I was undressed, the same lady re-entered the room and told me to lie face down. The shower was to be done afterwards (the one in West Point does the shower first). She immediately began to massage my back and butt, which felt wonderful. She isn't exactly what I wanted for a masseuse, but I just closed my eyes and imagined someone young and beautiful. She commented on my body. Said it was nice (I'm in really good shape). She paid a LOT of attention to my butt, which again, was nice. Very very little teasing, but just enough to know that maybe more was in store for me. Her massage was really good, and she gave me a good 40 minutes before the flip. Near the end of the 40 minutes, he fingers had lightly stroked my twig and berries. Just enough to get me aroused. She then told me to flip. She immediately grabbed my tool and stroked it sensually. She asked, "good tip?" I responded with "100". She then oiled up her hands and went to work. I had a HE in a good three minutes. She finished off my massage and continued to compliment my body. We then went to the TS, which was very different than what I had experienced in West Point. She cleaned me good and showered me off, then offered me another pop. She tried, but it had only been 10 minutes since the last one and I just couldn't reload. She then dried me from head to toe. I returned to the room where I got dressed, then met her at the front desk for payment. 90 for the massage plus 100 tip.

I'll likely visit again, but hope I can get a different, possibly younger girl. Even though I have yet to experience that anywhere. But hey. I left with a smile on my face. She did a good job. Sorry. I didn't get her name.So a 60 min is 90 now? Wow.

MJ2023
01-04-24, 01:29

I'll likely visit again, but hope I can get a different, possibly younger girl. Even though I have yet to experience that anywhere. But hey. I left with a smile on my face. She did a good job. Sorry. I didn't get her name.You got to learn to negotiate or hold strong for no more than 60.

Ohio Buck
01-06-24, 10:48
So a 60 min is 90 now? Wow.Yep. Here is their pricing schedule.

East Al
01-08-24, 15:31
Yep. Here is their pricing schedule.Massage without shower is still $70. What is a double shower (at the bottom)?

MJ2023
01-08-24, 15:45
Massage without shower is still $70. What is a double shower (at the bottom)?Before to get you clean and after to get oil off.

SamsGuy6423
01-15-24, 19:57
Stopped in Opelika at the O massage Parker. Got to meet Grace. Around 40 ish, 5 ft 4 and athletic build. Very nice massage and left happy. 70 for 60 min massage and 60 tip. I asked if there were extras for more money but was told no.

Ohio Buck
01-30-24, 17:31
Stopped in Opelika at the O massage Parker. Got to meet Grace. Around 40 ish, 5 ft 4 and athletic build. Very nice massage and left happy. 70 for 60 min massage and 60 tip. I asked if there were extras for more money but was told no.I visited Oasis yesterday. Same experience, but with Mia instead of Grace (Mia: cute, 40 ish, very slim, tight ass, medium tits). Great massage, left very happy.

SamsGuy6423
02-05-24, 13:29
Went to the T massage place on College and hot a massage from Ina. She is a mid 40's typical Asian body. Cute for her age tho. Massage was ok but a little hard for medium pressure. No teasing just straight massage. On the flip she grabbed junior and asked "yes". I said yes. I was having trouble finishing but she was determined. She pushed my hand away and tried harder with some spitting and heavy breathing. She got a good rhythm going and finally finished.

70 for massage and 60 tip. Usually would do 40 but she worked hard for it. LOL.

Overall good experience.

Ohio Buck
02-07-24, 10:28
I was looking on Google maps for something related to work, when I saw this place on the map. They have a website that looks legit, albeit very elementary with minimal info, but they are open 9:30-9:30, which is a tell tale sign usually. The photos of the front of the building seems to have the same generic massage posters and the bright red / blue neon Open sign that so many AMP's have. It's located in an office building off of Glenn Ave in Auburn.

May Massage.

https://maymassages.com/

https://storage.googleapis.com/production-domaincom-v1-0-5/485/1716485/9gPnvgNK/7f4a536c747f43b1b8a764ab8f7e7a8e

East Al
02-12-24, 17:01
I was looking on Google maps for something related to work, when I saw this place on the map. They have a website that looks legit, albeit very elementary with minimal info, but they are open 9:30-9:30, which is a tell tale sign usually. The photos of the front of the building seems to have the same generic massage posters and the bright red / blue neon Open sign that so many AMP's have. It's located in an office building off of Glenn Ave in Auburn.

May Massage.

https://maymassages.com/

https://storage.googleapis.com/production-domaincom-v1-0-5/485/1716485/9gPnvgNK/7f4a536c747f43b1b8a764ab8f7e7a8eLegit, no extras.

Ohio Buck
02-16-24, 10:45
Although I've read many mongers' opinions that a 4 hand massage isn't worth it, I still wanted to give it a try. Just once. So, I stopped in at Oasis a few days ago and asked for 4 hands. I got an older girl. Maybe 40-50 ish, and the younger Mia that I had seen last month. The older girl had to be a licensed therapist. She knew what she was doing. Great massage. She started on my shoulders and upper back while Mia was working on my legs, then they swapped. At first, they covered me with a sheet. It took about 15 minutes, then the sheet was completely off. I got a great massage before the flip that lasted around 25 minutes. Very little teasing at this point. Just a few light brushes against my sack every now and then. Then. The flip. Both girls immediately began to rub my thighs and abdomen, then slowly began to massage my balls and shaft. They definitely got me worked up with a raging boner. Then the stroking began. The older girl took it first, while the younger one stepped out for a brief moment. While she was jerking me pretty fast, she seemed to be losing steam. But then Mia came back in and took me into her hands and took over. The older girl began to play with my nipples. It wasn't long before I blew. They cleaned me up, and continued with the massage until my hour was up. One at my feet and one at my head. It was absolutely wonderful, but it was just a one time thing, as it cost me double (of course). 140+120 tip.

FlaBoy1999
02-18-24, 00:09
Legit, no extras.Stopped by a few days ago and saw it was $70 for the hour. Thought it was worth a shot since someone posted that TMassage has raised their prices. Got an older lady probably 50 and didn't expect any extras as I remembered this post saying it was legit place. Oh well, hoping I get a good massage as I needed one. Massage was better than expected with no teasing, sheet was removed around 20 minutes in, massage continued, probably 7/10 for me and on the flip she asked if I wanted massage to which I said yes. To my surprise she grabbed Junior and wakes him up, asking if that was ok while she massaged and stroked (of course it was ok). Finished up after a few minutes and she cleaned me up and asked if I wanted more massage as I had some time left, I declined and told her I was good. Got dressed and gave her $70 HF and $50 tip for a very good massage and a surprise ending. She was very happy with that.

Still new to the area, have tried Day and T and got the same service there. Would like the ladies to be younger but all three so far have been good to me with this place being the cheapest for the hour massage. I have been very lucky to have been in Orlando before coming here. If you haven't been, you better make that trip, it's on a whole other level.

Ohio Buck
02-23-24, 22:41
Stopped by a few days ago and saw it was $70 for the hour. Thought it was worth a shot since someone posted that TMassage has raised their prices. .I had originally posted that Tiger was $90, but that included a table shower. Tiger and Oasis are both still $70 for an hour.

ARandyGuy
02-27-24, 23:57
There are two ladies at May. Both offer the same service. One is slender the other is a little thicker. They both aim to please but very limited menu.

More options at Angel with someone more attractive. There will be someone new there in a few weeks that has a proven track record for good service.

All three of them really do try to please. None of them speak great English, but good enough to get by. It pays to be kind to them - they are all very sweet and don't rush you.

So what's the place to go to in Orlando now that milk massage is gone?

Stopped by a few days ago and saw it was $70 for the hour. Thought it was worth a shot since someone posted that TMassage has raised their prices. Got an older lady probably 50 and didn't expect any extras as I remembered this post saying it was legit place. Oh well, hoping I get a good massage as I needed one. Massage was better than expected with no teasing, sheet was removed around 20 minutes in, massage continued, probably 7/10 for me and on the flip she asked if I wanted massage to which I said yes. To my surprise she grabbed Junior and wakes him up, asking if that was ok while she massaged and stroked (of course it was ok). Finished up after a few minutes and she cleaned me up and asked if I wanted more massage as I had some time left, I declined and told her I was good. Got dressed and gave her $70 HF and $50 tip for a very good massage and a surprise ending. She was very happy with that.

Still new to the area, have tried Day and T and got the same service there. Would like the ladies to be younger but all three so far have been good to me with this place being the cheapest for the hour massage. I have been very lucky to have been in Orlando before coming here. If you haven't been, you better make that trip, it's on a whole other level.

JStephen3232
02-28-24, 19:19
Anybody been to the place on university dr?

FlaBoy1999
02-29-24, 18:42
There are two ladies at May. Both offer the same service. One is slender the other is a little thicker. They both aim to please but very limited menu.

More options at Angel with someone more attractive. There will be someone new there in a few weeks that has a proven track record for good service.

All three of them really do try to please. None of them speak great English, but good enough to get by. It pays to be kind to them - they are all very sweet and don't rush you.

So what's the place to go to in Orlando now that milk massage is gone?Thanks for the info, I'll have to try Angel soon. Orlando still has plenty of options since Milk and New Day have closed. Some of the girls from Milk are now at A2 and Gardenia. Spring / Relax is another New Day and next to mall, very close to its old spot. Haven't been to Tokyo but lots of good reviews. VIP on Kirkman near International also has FS but don't expect the services here that A2, Gardenia and Relax offer. Also, Blue Ocean has always been good to me, I do speak Spanish so maybe that makes my experience better. Not the GFE that the Asian places give, but having a Latina model available is always nice.

Ohio Buck
03-01-24, 15:20
More options at Angel with someone more attractive. There will be someone new there in a few weeks that has a proven track record for good service.No one has posted about Angel in months. So it's open I assume? Across from Duck Samford?

ARandyGuy
03-04-24, 07:11
No one has posted about Angel in months. So it's open I assume? Across from Duck Samford?Yes, it is open. I check semi regularly with them. Whoever happens to be working has the cell phone. From what I can tell they sometimes are closed when they are swapping girls until the other one arrives. But inside nothing has changed and the number is the same so I'm sure it's the same management.

The girl that is there now is extremely sweet and eager to please. She seems to genuinely want you to be happy and although she naturally wants a big tip, she seems very content with a reasonable tip as long as you are happy. I don't want to short change her since she is very sweet and accommodates most requests. Usually only one girl there so if you go during a busy time there will tend to be a lot of interruptions. If you go earlier in the morning or late in the evening, she's willing to lock the door if you ask so you don't get interrupted

Supposedly a new girl in a week or so. She has filled in occasionally before. I heard she gives great service. Kiki I believe is her name.

Tje1973
03-04-24, 14:10
Which MPs have table shower and deserve a tip?

Ohio Buck
03-05-24, 21:23
Which MPs have table shower and deserve a tip?The only one that I know of is Tiger. But I really didn't like it. It was very uncomfortable.

Aroma Spa in West Point, GA is less than 20 miles north on I85 and has a good table shower and is known for giving FS. But, the "girls" are much older and less attractive than any I've seen in Auburm (so far, anyway.).

Tje1973
03-06-24, 10:02
Hard massage left soft.

Ohio Buck
03-09-24, 10:34
With the recent revelation that Angel is open for business, I decided to give it a try. I went around 3 pm one afternoon. The place was quiet as a mouse. A cute young girl came out and showed me to the room where I asked for a table shower first. I paid the 90 (70 for the hour and 20 for the shower) and got undressed. She came back and led me to the table shower, which was in what looked like a storage room. Not very tidy nor inviting. It was the same kind of "table" that they have at Tiger. One that I find terribly uncomfortable. The girl's name was something like "Ima", pronounced like Eema, a long E sound. She immediately began to tease by softly stroking my backside, my crack, and my balls. She washed me down and on the flip started working on junior. After the table shower, she led me back to the room and the massage began. Again, her teasing strokes were wonderful. Working me up quickly. She got on the table and laid down on top of me with her entire body, then, she started blowing in and licking my ear. This girl knew how to get you up. On the flip, she asked what I wanted. I asked for a HJ. She disrobed, revealing a nice body. She started rubbing and jerking me off slowly and sensually. She got up on the table, giving me full access to touch and finger her. And I took full advantage. Then she laid down beside me, whispering in my ear while continuing to stroke me off. She kissed me and told me that she wanted me to cum on her face and tits. She got on top of me. I was thinking that she was about to take a ride, but she sat on my chest instead and jerked faster until I exploded. She cleaned me up, put her clothes back on, and continued with the massage for the remainder of my time. The massage was the usual. Not very good, but she definitely made up for it with her enthusiasm and willingness to make me happy. I left feeling great and tipped her $100 for giving me the most sensual massage I've had.

ARandyGuy
03-17-24, 23:55
With the recent revelation that Angel is open for business, I decided to give it a try. I went around 3 pm one afternoon. The place was quiet as a mouse. A cute young girl came out and showed me to the room where I asked for a table shower first. I paid the 90 (70 for the hour and 20 for the shower) and got undressed. She came back and led me to the table shower, which was in what looked like a storage room. Not very tidy nor inviting. It was the same kind of "table" that they have at Tiger. One that I find terribly uncomfortable. The girl's name was something like "Ima", pronounced like Eema, a long E sound. She immediately began to tease by softly stroking my backside, my crack, and my balls. She washed me down and on the flip started working on junior. After the table shower, she led me back to the room and the massage began. Again, her teasing strokes were wonderful. Working me up quickly. She got on the table and laid down on top of me with her entire body, then, she started blowing in and licking my ear. This girl knew how to get you up. On the flip, she asked what I wanted. I asked for a HJ. She disrobed, revealing a nice body. She started rubbing and jerking me off slowly and sensually. She got up on the table, giving me full access to touch and finger her. And I took full advantage. Then she laid down beside me, whispering in my ear while continuing to stroke me off. She kissed me and told me that she wanted me to cum on her face and tits. She got on top of me. I was thinking that she was about to take a ride, but she sat on my chest instead and jerked faster until I exploded. She cleaned me up, put her clothes back on, and continued with the massage for the remainder of my time. The massage was the usual. Not very good, but she definitely made up for it with her enthusiasm and willingness to make me happy. I left feeling great and tipped her $100 for giving me the most sensual massage I've had.I believe that girl has left and they're closed waiting on the new girl. Some odd dynamics in these places.

Ohio Buck
04-04-24, 11:59
I had an hour to kill in Auburn yesterday, so I dropped by to see if Angel was open. Once again, I found it quiet as a mouse in the middle of the afternoon. Upon entering, a very attractive younger Asian girl greeted me. Probably the best looking that I've seen since getting hooked into this "activity" several months ago. I had recently seen an ad promoting Angel, and it said that they did Nuru massage, and I wanted to give that a try. When I asked about it, she couldn't understand what I wanted. Her English was extremely limited. So, I opted for a one hour soft massage. I hadn't done a soft massage before, but wow. I think that's all I'll have from now on. It's much more sensual than a deep massage. Because face it, these girls are terrible at a real deep tissue massage, and that's okay. That's not exactly why I'm there to begin with. On the flip, she immediately began stroking me and working me up into a frenzy. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her chest. She had very nice perky tits. Not big, but all real. She pulled her tits out and gave me full access. Her nipples had to be 3/4" long! She continued jerking and I asked for FS. But she didn't respond. She lowered her head toward my face and I repeated that I wanted FS. Still nothing. She continued stroking until I finished. She cleaned me up, then completed my time by giving me a face massage. I dressed and met her at the door. Gave her the usual $60 tip for a HJ.

I've been to Angel twice now, and both times have been extremely satisfying. I think I found my new fave. Go give this new girl a try. She's great!