PDA

View Full Version : Two-Girl Sessions, Experiences. BP or SW or Strippers or Massage or Other

Takes A Looks
02-04-15, 14:03
I have had some 2 girl offers from BP lately. So it got me to thinkin of Starting a 2-Girl thread so we can narrow down which 2-Girl Sessions and experiences are the Best. You can post any 2-Girl experiences. 2-Girl Session from Backpage or CL, or 2-Girl Strippers VIP Dance in VIP Section of Strip Club, or car-hotel session with 2-SW, or even a 2 girl massage session.

AsianPussy
06-04-23, 15:36
I have had some 2 girl offers from BP lately. So it got me to thinkin of Starting a 2-Girl thread so we can narrow down which 2-Girl Sessions and experiences are the Best. You can post any 2-Girl experiences. 2-Girl Session from Backpage or CL, or 2-Girl Strippers VIP Dance in VIP Section of Strip Club, or car-hotel session with 2-SW, or even a 2 girl massage session.Has anyone tried 2 girls at one of the K-agencies, how was it? Do the girls play with each other at all, or just let you fuck them both?

Any suggestions?

NuruGurus
07-07-23, 15:07
Has anyone tried 2 girls at one of the K-agencies, how was it? Do the girls play with each other at all, or just let you fuck them both?

Any suggestions?Last I checked (last year) they wanted $1 k for a 2 girl session.

FUCK NO!