PDA

View Full Version : Sunset

Myzippy1
01-28-15, 10:45
Anyone one got a address of this place and name whos the hottie to see Is it just a HE or more thanks Zippy.

ReadyForRub
01-28-15, 15:42
Anyone one got a address of this place and name whos the hottie to see Is it just a HE or more thanks Zippy.A complete menu. Soup to nuts.

Lqqkn Round
06-03-15, 17:32
Does anyone have any information about this place. I first noticed it about a week ago when I returned to town from an extended stay in the twin city's.

Lqqkn Round
06-03-15, 19:50
Went looking for this place. And found it on sunset.

No private parking unless you turn on a side street and park, otherwise you are parking where everyone traveling sunset can see your car. Small stripmall and can be passed up easy if not looking for it.

Lqqkn Round.

Hammerhead2
06-13-15, 12:41
anyone one got a address of this place and name whos the hottie to see is it just a he or more thanks zippy.3203 sunset ave. Waukegan il.

Fizzman
06-27-15, 07:28
It was a ok time at Sunset Spa. Asian girl was a little over weight and I would guess late 40's. 6 for 60 min add 1 for table. Asked how hard and I said medium. Massage was good hit all the right places. No talk of tip but left the customary tip after HE was given. Let my hands roam, but stayed clothed. One nice thing close to home.

Lqqkn Round
06-30-15, 07:51
Whet to Sunset the other day and had a good time. Had the deep massage for. 70, she really worked down deep. I asked for the full service table and was told "I don't do that. " She did take her top down and allowed access to the super nice chest and allowed me to feed freely while finishing me off. I will return again as I believe more can be had.

Lqqkn Round.

JonSmith190
07-31-15, 16:42
Made the short trip to Sunset last weekend. Sherry (sp) was the girl. She seems like the boss. Let me tell you, I hate parking here. If someone driving by recognizes your car, you ain't hiding it. Anyway, . 6 for good massage + . 1 for table shower which I took advantage of. Standard finish, didn't mention tip, but I left standard. Looks - 6, massage 7, finish - 5. Overall 6. 25.

Side note guys. I love the pampering of the AMP, the shower, sauna (Sunset does not have one), massage, and finish. Love feeling like a king. However, sort of growing tired of the Asian chicas. Any options for similar pampering, but with some Euros that you can tell me about it?

GMan25
08-04-15, 00:18
Made the short trip to Sunset last weekend. Sherry (sp) was the girl. She seems like the boss. Let me tell you, I hate parking here. If someone driving by recognizes your car, you ain't hiding it. Anyway, . 6 for good massage + . 1 for table shower which I took advantage of. Standard finish, didn't mention tip, but I left standard. Looks - 6, massage 7, finish - 5. Overall 6. 25.

Side note guys. I love the pampering of the AMP, the shower, sauna (Sunset does not have one), massage, and finish. Love feeling like a king. However, sort of growing tired of the Asian chicas. Any options for similar pampering, but with some Euros that you can tell me about it?I may be losing it as I get older, but I could have sworn Sunset has a table shower.

JonSmith190
08-17-15, 13:46
I may be losing it as I get older, but I could have sworn Sunset has a table shower.GMAN. I was talking about the sauna. They don't have one.

Esclover
12-27-16, 20:23
I live about less than 10 min away from sunset. Never knew of this place but found out about it right now. Want to travel there but don't know where it is exactly and how does it look. Can anyone help out. And what should I say when walking in? Will be the first time doing this.

Pedorro
12-28-16, 00:29
I live about less than 10 min away from sunset. Never knew of this place but found out about it right now. Want to travel there but don't know where it is exactly and how does it look. Can anyone help out. And what should I say when walking in? Will be the first time doing this.You should find a different hobby.

Bob521
12-28-16, 18:19
Members hate guys who are lazy and expect to be spoonfed. I've never been to Sunset but I used Google and found it in 10 seconds. They advertised once on Backpage. Also, for Christ sake read down about ten posts! Now as far as what to do. Read the forum. Many people have posted extensively on how to behave in a spa. All I will tell you is relax. Be a nice friendly guy. Don't be a jerk. Do not verbalize anything. Read the forum. Go to the place. Then report back. Show everybody you are willing to participate and contribute.

I live about less than 10 min away from sunset. Never knew of this place but found out about it right now. Want to travel there but don't know where it is exactly and how does it look. Can anyone help out. And what should I say when walking in? Will be the first time doing this.

Avg Joe
12-28-16, 22:16
I live about less than 10 min away from sunset. Never knew of this place but found out about it right now. Want to travel there but don't know where it is exactly and how does it look. Can anyone help out. And what should I say when walking in? Will be the first time doing this.Ok, first thing when you walk in tell the MMS at the desk you want a very beautiful young 18-24 thin Chinese girl dressed in sexy lingerie and that you want her to give you BBBJCIM, HJ and FS while she is totally nude and be very specific.

Then write a report on here for us to read.

AJ.

Iamthirsty
12-28-16, 22:39
Ok, first thing when you walk in tell the MMS at the desk you want a very beautiful young 18-24 thin Chinese girl dressed in sexy lingerie and that you want her to give you BBBJCIM, HJ and FS while she is totally nude and be very specific.

Then write a report on here for us to read.

AJ.Based on how things are going in Belvidere, my guess is that he'd be writing his report from a place of incarceration. I don't know if they give you access to Usasexguide.

Wenger
12-29-16, 08:00
Members hate guys who are lazy and expect to be spoonfed. I've never been to Sunset but I used Google and found it in 10 seconds. They advertised once on Backpage. Also, for Christ sake read down about ten posts! Now as far as what to do. Read the forum. Many people have posted extensively on how to behave in a spa. All I will tell you is relax. Be a nice friendly guy. Don't be a jerk. Do not verbalize anything. Read the forum. Go to the place. Then report back. Show everybody you are willing to participate and contribute.I would also suggest checking the dates of the posts you're replying to. The one you're asking about was over a year old so it's possible the place is closed, new name, or providers are long gone.

-w.

Avg Joe
12-29-16, 08:18
I would also suggest checking the dates of the posts you're replying to. The one you're asking about was over a year old so it's possible the place is closed, new name, or providers are long gone.

-w. The original post is dated 12-27-16.

AJ.

Bob521
12-30-16, 02:51
Here's an AD. I've never been.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-management-sunset-spa-847-456-1212-best-service-new-girls/26892876

The original post is dated 12-27-16.

AJ.

Wenger
12-30-16, 07:32
The original post is dated 12-27-16.

AJ.The one right before his was from 8/17/15, that's what I was referring to.

-w.

12-27-16 18:23 #11
Esclover

Sunset Qs

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Report Post
08-17-15 11:46 #10
JonSmith190

Sunset

Quote Originally Posted by GMan25 [View Original Post]
I may be losing it as I get older, but I could have sworn Sunset has a table shower.
GMAN. I was talking about the sauna. They don't have one.