PDA

View Full Version : Best tits in town

Pages : [1] 2

EchoEcho
01-27-15, 01:43
OK, let's do this. Please remember: all posts are opinion and just for fun (don't criticize). Pics are certainly not required, but as the man said "once you've seen one's - you kinda wanna see 'em all"

EchoEcho
01-27-15, 01:50
Only saw her once (as she was passing thru town) but her girls were amazingly awesome - and real!

Bezee2012
01-27-15, 15:27
Now she voted for Lydia but Miss Elaine don't sell yourself short yours are great and I love to touch and kiss them.

ANiceGuy
01-27-15, 21:41
Nice to see a forum for breast lovers. Nova and Rachel / Lydia get my vote. Only have a pic of Nova.

ANiceGuy
01-27-15, 21:44
Ooops hit the upload report button too quick.

Nic727
01-28-15, 00:22
Don't have any pics of them (and I sure wish I did). But Sasha has the best tits I have ever saw, don't think they are real cause damn they are perky and she has some really long nipples when you play with them. Anyone got a pic of her rack??

EchoEcho
01-29-15, 01:25
Posted once before, but this is one of my favs from way way back, as in she was 51 years old.

And I thought someone that age was out of the question for me -- until she took her shirt off:

Not a good quality on pic. But the girls were quite amazing, and very real (used to be a body-builder).

RonHanson
01-30-15, 14:51
Don't have any pics of them (and I sure wish I did). But Sasha has the best tits I have ever saw, don't think they are real cause damn they are perky and she has some really long nipples when you play with them. Anyone got a pic of her rack??Are these the tits you are talking about? 363530.

Jay Twogo
01-31-15, 03:39
Posted once before, but this is one of my favs from way way back, as in she was 51 years old.

And I thought someone that age was out of the question for me -- until she took her shirt off:

Not a good quality on pic. But the girls were quite amazing, and very real (used to be a body-builder).Damn, those are some nice hooters, sorry I missed those.

Jethro Clampet
02-01-15, 06:34
I love the small ones that are pretty!

Nic727
02-01-15, 12:00
Are these the tits you are talking about? 363530.Yes those are them but that pic don't do them justice. They are even better when she's laying on her back and they're standing up tall. Man I love fucking her.

HarleyFlyer
02-01-15, 16:42
Lovely Lydia gets my vote.

ShyGuyInTn
02-02-15, 01:12
Lovely Lydia has a great pair that travel well in my experience. She has my vote, tits, I mean, hands down.

MilfMan865
02-02-15, 07:18
If I were looking to swim in boobies like Scrooge McDuck swims through his pile of money: Lovely Lydia / Sweet Rachel.

If I wanted to enjoy a sweet set of tatas regardless of occasion, a classic pair of exquisite baby feeders: Miss Elaine / Tori.

If I wanted to be stunned, on the influence of a substance at a rave, and needed to have my mind blown by a set of chesticles: Nova.

Thanks for the opportunity to vote.

Milfman.

JustAGuy3
02-14-15, 11:19
It has been over a year since I have dreamed of Blount Honey, but I will never forget those 2 beautiful breasts. Firm, perky, and absolutely amazing nipples. Think I will try to set something up with her soon.

JAG.

JoeyMahoney69
03-18-15, 19:28
All three top shelf titties. Elise and Whitney are enhanced by very skilled surgeons.

Lexxie is all natural and absolutely perfect. Its a three way tie for titties of the decade!

Can't believe no one mentioned these providers yet. What do you guys think?

Tnville
03-18-15, 22:10
It has been over a year since I have dreamed of Blount Honey, but I will never forget those 2 beautiful breasts. Firm, perky, and absolutely amazing nipples. Think I will try to set something up with her soon.

JAG.I agree. She is an absolutely amazing lady.

Lexie
04-03-15, 11:37
The Titties thank you very much for those kind words. I like to think that they are middle shelf but now that they got promoted to top shelf they are super excited now!! Thank you.

Again JoeyMahoney69!! You are that man!

All three top shelf titties. Elise and Whitney are enhanced by very skilled surgeons.

Lexxie is all natural and absolutely perfect. Its a three way tie for titties of the decade!

Can't believe no one mentioned these providers yet. What do you guys think?

Whitney31
04-06-15, 01:36

Can't believe no one mentioned these providers yet. What do you guys think?Thanks Joey, my perky girls love you too. XOXO Whitney.

GaltGuy
04-07-15, 10:42
She did doubles with Anna and singles. Her very natural tits were unnaturally (and quite pleasurably) large for her body.

To my knowledge, she was a short timer. Like Anna, I miss her.

Who else saw her?

Member #6392
04-07-15, 15:12
She did doubles with Anna and singles. Her very natural tits were unnaturally (and quite pleasurably) large for her body.

Who else saw her?Saw her first couple times as a double with Anna, and once on her own. The things they did to me.

JaiJef
04-07-15, 15:18
I love tits. Usually a be cup to a the cup.

34-38 in chest.

The best set I have seen and felt lately belonged to Blount Honey.

She is also my atf.

DogginUSA
04-07-15, 15:37
So I am going to be passing through town this weekend and can stop for some fun. I lie you guys am a big tits lover.

Which one of these girls is still active and available?

I love tits. Usually a be cup to a the cup.

34-38 in chest.

The best set I have seen and felt lately belonged to Blount Honey.

She is also my atf.

BBtie72
04-07-15, 17:22

Who else saw her?Yes she was nice.

EchoEcho
04-08-15, 01:18
Britt from WH. A little doll that has the most amazingly supple nipples. Not seen her in a while.

Whatssevenup
04-08-15, 02:24

Who else saw her?Voronica came back for a short time about a year and a half ago. I got my opportunity to meet her then. Glad I did. Nice person and very real.

Whatssevenup
04-08-15, 02:33
Who else saw her?And, I found this pic from that timeframe.

Dr Holiday
04-08-15, 06:45
Britt from WH. A little doll that has the most amazingly supple nipples. Not seen her in a while.

373211Good job for the last two posters. Too often biggest is confused with best tits. LOL. Blount Honeys look really good to me.

Thanks for the pic. Made my morning better.

Nickn3
05-26-15, 17:43

Who else saw her?Which Anna, there have been a few.

Jboon
05-26-15, 18:45
I don't know about "the best" but I see no reason to deprive my fellow mongers of the vision. .

ILoveOral75
05-30-15, 01:44
Ooops hit the upload report button too quick.Who is she? Those look amazing!

Whatssevenup
05-30-15, 10:52
Who is she?Go back and read the title of the post you quoted. And read the post before that one.

LOL.

ANiceGuy
05-30-15, 14:37
Go back and read the title of the post you quoted. And read the post before that one.

LOL.And good as ever.

Thomas78
06-01-15, 21:57
Asianbuffet posted these of his friend and they are lovely.

LumpyKnox
06-01-15, 23:10
Asianbuffet posted these of his friend and they are lovely.She is hot! PM me her info!

Horny As Hell
06-02-15, 08:00
Yes sir, lovely tits but IMHO the image gets ruined by the stupid tat. Why ruin perfection?

Asianbuffet posted these of his friend and they are lovely.

AsianBuffet
06-02-15, 08:27
Yes sir, lovely tits but IMHO the image gets ruined by the stupid tat. Why ruin perfection?Tattoos aren't for everyone, but those tits are amazing!!

She is self concuous of stretch marks from babies, the tattoos are to hide those. She is beautiful either way. And more fun than an amusement park. She is still looking for twin Ben's. Get it in before it's too late.

Member #5090
06-02-15, 09:41
Throws me off as well. Gorgeous lady but that tat.

Yes sir, lovely tits but IMHO the image gets ruined by the stupid tat. Why ruin perfection?

Skboy
06-02-15, 10:33
Throws me off as well. Gorgeous lady but that tat.If your going to it you might as well go for it and it looks like she did. It has good color and looks like it was done by a pro. Its not like she has her baby daddy name on her neck or across her breast. I would have to lean toward more of a body art thing on that one. Besides its not like your taking her home to meet mom. JM 2 cents. BTW nice rack cute face.

Member #5090
06-02-15, 11:01
Hi mom, say hi to her. I got to have her back in an hour.

If your going to it you might as well go for it and it looks like she did. It has good color and looks like it was done by a pro. Its not like she has her baby daddy name on her neck or across her breast. I would have to lean toward more of a body art thing on that one. Besides its not like your taking her home to meet mom. JM 2 cents. BTW nice rack cute face.

MilfMan865
06-02-15, 21:13
She is still looking for twin Ben's. Get it in before it's too late.That's a serious meat box. I can fully appreciate the hefty twins, but not liking the twin Ben's for the Knoxville area. It's hard to tell from that position, but she could be built like a "brick sh1thouse". Lot's of fun to be had there.

-milfman.

CrazyEddie
06-02-15, 22:19
That's a serious meat box. I can fully appreciate the hefty twins, but not liking the twin Ben's for the Knoxville area. It's hard to tell from that position, but she could be built like a "brick sh1thouse". Lot's of fun to be had there.

-milfman.Have to agree with the Milfman here. While I would love to experience those goodies, two Ben's is a bit rich for me. No offense to the lady in question by any means, but one of the best in Knoxville runs $.20-$.40 each and every day.

Jackknoff
06-03-15, 01:23
Have to agree with the Milfman here. While I would love to experience those goodies, two Ben's is a bit rich for me. No offense to the lady in question by any means, but one of the best in Knoxville runs $.20-$.40 each and every day.I agree. She is hot. Perhaps if she was 125-150, I would take the plunge. Asian buffet, is the 200 firm?, what is on the menu?

AsianBuffet
06-03-15, 09:58
I agree. She is hot. Perhaps if she was 125-150, I would take the plunge. Asian buffet, is the 200 firm?, what is on the menu?She is looking to pay the rent. The menu is open for discussion. Think of it this way, if you went to an AMP or an advertised pro, what would it take to get happy out the door. Now, think about a hot MILF, who isn't a pro, but performs at a very high level, who is willing to spend the hour taking you where you want to go as often as you can get there. Seems like that's worth more than the average. Just my opinion.

AsianBuffet
06-03-15, 16:11
I agree. She is hot. Perhaps if she was 125-150, I would take the plunge. Asian buffet, is the 200 firm?, what is on the menu?She said could do half hours. Hope that helps.

MilfMan865
06-03-15, 16:39
She is looking to pay the rent. The menu is open for discussion. Think of it this way, if you went to an AMP or an advertised pro, what would it take to get happy out the door. Now, think about a hot MILF, who isn't a pro, but performs at a very high level, who is willing to spend the hour taking you where you want to go as often as you can get there. Seems like that's worth more than the average. Just my opinion.Absolutely. The 150 and under is the ideal price point for what you outlined. You have to excuse me though, I've been spoiled by SA. Thanks brother for bring this fine female to the table.

-milfman.

CrazyEddie
06-03-15, 19:14
Absolutely. The 150 and under is the ideal price point for what you outlined. You have to excuse me though, I've been spoiled by SA. Thanks brother for bring this fine female to the table.

-milfman.AsianBuffet, I do not in any way want to appear to be contrary or condescending. I realize exactly what you are saying. Every provider out there is doing this for the cash. Let me simply compare Honey (I am sure she won't mind since it's a free review! An hour with her is $. 20- 40 depending on what she is feeling like advertising that day. Until it was pulled down, there was a pic of her in this forum, so you'll have to take my word for it, but her appearance is sexy. Her top half is excellent! She is clear-headed, aggressive, and precise in her actions. Complete GFE from the time you walk in. Very friendly throughout your stay. She strives to give you what you want, like, need, or love, including PSE. When you pay for an hour, you get an hour. Period. I don't care if you fire your rocket once or five times. She is FAR from the average. The "average" in Knoxville can be had for a buck even. (May take a little negotiation, but I digress).

This is all a mute point if she is getting enough business to take care of the need she has. If not, she would be busier for a bit less. That's all I am saying. Not an argument, or a put-down. In fact, I applaud you for finding a UTR that you are willing to share with the community. If she decides to ask a bit less, I'll be one of the ones in line.

Member #5090
06-04-15, 07:30
Right behind me LOL.

If she decides to ask a bit less, I'll be one of the ones in line.

The Load2
06-04-15, 11:29
And guys wonder why there's not many good providers around here as there are in other cities. Supertits is worth the $$ and she does hh's too. But I don't get all the complaining if your pockets are hurting that much maybe you shouldn't see anyone for a while and just save your $. "It ain't tricking if you got it " but if you don't have it nothing wrong with waiting until you do. Remember guys Bills 1st don't spend your lights or cable bill on a provider. And I know BH has a better rate but who knows she might have a better living situation that allows her to do that. Anyway there's nothing wrong with see ing both of them. All providers don't have the same rates if one is $. 50 and the other is $$ and they both have great reviews I will eventually see both. AB's UTR is needing a little help that's why he brought her here and another reason it's $$. Just help the lady out fellas she is worth it. I think we all can agree we need more Drug Free providers.

BigBaller54
06-04-15, 18:22
I don't really post, more of a lurker and an occasional hobbyist but damn if your a tit man you have to at least consider $$ for the hour. I spend that much at the nudy bar just tipping the busty dancers and theres no touching. LOL! Just my 2 cents.

John3735
06-04-15, 19:21
And guys wonder why there's not many good providers around here as there are in other cities. Supertits is worth the $$ and she does hh's too. But I don't get all the complaining if your pockets are hurting that much maybe you shouldn't see anyone for a while and just save your $. "It ain't tricking if you got it " but if you don't have it nothing wrong with waiting until you do. Remember guys Bills 1st don't spend your lights or cable bill on a provider. And I know BH has a better rate but who knows she might have a better living situation that allows her to do that. Anyway there's nothing wrong with see ing both of them. All providers don't have the same rates if one is $. 50 and the other is $$ and they both have great reviews I will eventually see both. AB's UTR is needing a little help that's why he brought her here and another reason it's $$. Just help the lady out fellas she is worth it. I think we all can agree we need more Drug Free providers."And all the brothers said -- A Men".

NcmtnMonger
06-05-15, 02:06
Mongers,

Go see this lady. Her time is worth every $$. You will NOT be disappointed about how you spent your time.

Stay safe and enjoy the hobby.

Jerry1235
06-05-15, 10:38
AsianBuffet, I do not in any way want to appear to be contrary or condescending.

This is all a mute point if she is getting enough business to take care of the need she has. If not, she would be busier for a bit less. That's all I am saying. Not an argument, or a put-down. In fact, I applaud you for finding a UTR that you are willing to share with the community. If she decides to ask a bit less, I'll be one of the ones in line.CrazyEddie mentioned Honey. There are other quality known providers in your area that ask for similar rates. What's to stop them from upping their rates to match the UTR's rate? After all, if an unknown commodity can come in and ask, and receive, those rates, why not them? After all, they are already established. Also, you guys get visiting ladies. What's to stop THEM from asking for a bit more since the asking rate has now gone up?

As was mentioned before, nothing against AB's UTR. No disrespect meant either. Just food for thought.

Enjoy and stay safe.

DRock46
06-05-15, 20:27
Mongers,

Go see this lady. Her time is worth every $$. You will NOT be disappointed about how you spent your time.

Stay safe and enjoy the hobby.She looks amazing and I wouldn't cry about $$ but I'm afraid I'm too new or something. Tried Pm no reply. Anyways to all the ones talking about it being too much, then why comment? If she's out of your league she's out of your league. JMO.

JimRegan
06-08-15, 12:16
She looks amazing and I wouldn't cry about $$ but I'm afraid I'm too new or something. Tried Pm no reply. Anyways to all the ones talking about it being too much, then why comment? If she's out of your league she's out of your league. JMO.I'd love to see her right now for an hour or more. Damn, she is freaking hot!

WhiskySellar
06-08-15, 15:37
I don't really post, more of a lurker and an occasional hobbyist but damn if your a tit man you have to at least consider $$ for the hour. I spend that much at the nudy bar just tipping the busty dancers and theres no touching. LOL! Just my 2 cents.How Do I contact Asian Buffet.

MilfMan865
06-08-15, 21:59
How Do I contact Asian Buffet.

I'd love to see her right now for an hour or more. Damn, she is freaking hot!Welcome to the board! For new members with only one post at the time of this reply, use the Bat-Signal. Works virtually every time until you have some reliable info to share.

-milfman.

TomBrady52
06-08-15, 22:03
Welcome to the board! For new members with only one post at the time of this reply, use the Bat-Signal. Works virtually every time until you have some reliable info to share.

-milfman.If I only knew what it was. LOL.

Bezee2012
06-09-15, 08:24
If I only knew what it was. LOL.LOL milfman. Gentlemen if you read Asian buffets post it said he will share her contact info with senior members or TRUSTED members that have contributing posts. Sadly that is how a lot works on here due to the fact WE, as longer users of this forum, do not want the either over expose the UTR's or give out their info willy nilly and possible get them harmed or in trouble with LEO. Once you earn a little more respect with some informative posts of providers and get your screening creds you will get more info from others. It sucks but I and most of the people here went through it also.

Good luck gentlemen and safe hobbying.

Bezee.

ANiceGuy
06-20-15, 16:05
Very nice nipples on this one.

KenVetteman
06-20-15, 19:29
Very nice nipples on this one.Who are these?

ANiceGuy
06-20-15, 22:53
Who are these?She is a utr on SA.

ANiceGuy
02-06-16, 20:13
Been a while since anyone has posted. Come on mongers, there's got to be some more out there worth sharing.

ANiceGuy
04-06-16, 09:40
Fun to play with.

MissMurno69
04-06-16, 11:43
Hehe. Call me I'm in town.

ANiceGuy
12-15-16, 14:40
Been kinda quiet so I thought I would throw out a pic. Running low on good tits so thought what the heck, how about some clit pics. Anybody recognize the provider? Anyone have some nice clit pics to share?

BigJJ44
12-15-16, 19:21
Been kinda quiet so I thought I would throw out a pic. Running low on good tits so thought what the heck, how about some clit pics. Anybody recognize the provider? Anyone have some nice clit pics to share?Girl From Sevierville I saw from time to time. Good ole days LOL. JJ.

Ga Dogfan
12-20-16, 17:17
Been kinda quiet so I thought I would throw out a pic. Running low on good tits so thought what the heck, how about some clit pics. Anybody recognize the provider? Anyone have some nice clit pics to share?I like the college spinner kitty but honestly not super picky if its shaved and not attached to something scary.

JaiJef
12-21-16, 18:32
Sabrina has some nice boobs. Naturals.

DrJack51
12-22-16, 04:56
I like the college spinner kitty but honestly not super picky if its shaved and not attached to something scary.Would love to find out about this one! Please pm me details!

Jack.

ANiceGuy
12-22-16, 09:32
Sabrina has some nice boobs. Naturals.Very nice!!

Skboy
12-22-16, 15:48
Not too bad.

Skboy
12-22-16, 15:51
How many members can name this kitty?

ANiceGuy
12-22-16, 17:43
How many members can name this kitty?Tastes like Sabrina, LOL.

WhiskySellar
12-25-16, 13:38
I like the college spinner kitty but honestly not super picky if its shaved and not attached to something scary.That is very Nice! Looks Tasty.

Ga Dogfan
12-25-16, 20:49
Would love to find out about this one! Please pm me details!

Jack.She is a cute little UTR I met thru my travels! She lives in Austin and is a Senior in college at UT! Not Tennessee UT! She works at Coyote Ugly if you get out that way I'll get you her details and you can check ger out.

FootMan41
12-29-16, 09:14
I miss this.

Ga Dogfan
12-29-16, 11:31
I miss this.Looks familiar, who is that?

FootMan41
12-29-16, 22:55
Looks familiar, who is that?It's Sugarmee.

Thebossmro
12-29-16, 23:30
These where always a fun pair to play with.

BBtie72
12-30-16, 02:26
It's Sugarmee.Is it bad I knew that from photo alone. LOL That was always a great sight. I tried to connect with her in October but something came up.

RyanRivera
12-30-16, 23:08
These where always a fun pair to play with.I believe she is the winner, IMHO. She have a name? Presumably retired?

BigJJ44
12-31-16, 00:08
It's Sugarmee.She has some of the best p*why in town!

DrJack51
12-31-16, 04:03
She has some of the best p*why in town!She still available? Saw her about a year ago. Haven't been able to reach her since.

ANiceGuy
12-31-16, 10:33
I bet you can tell who this is.

BigJJ44
12-31-16, 16:56
She still available? Saw her about a year ago. Haven't been able to reach her since.She is out of the game as far as I know. Got engaged and is pregnet.

Hope she has a happy life, and is well.

Ga Dogfan
12-31-16, 17:03
It's Sugarmee.Never got to see her but would've liked to. Kinda reminded me of little Barbie from back around 2009 to 2010. Actually I believe her and sugarme shared a name. Was sugarme around back then and using a different name?

ANiceGuy
01-15-17, 08:38
More than a mouthful.

StonesRoller69
02-21-17, 02:21
Been kinda quiet so I thought I would throw out a pic. Running low on good tits so thought what the heck, how about some clit pics. Anybody recognize the provider? Anyone have some nice clit pics to share?That thing looks like it bites!

LionHaart
02-25-17, 20:13
I miss this.Dreamed with this one numerous times. To bad she's visiting uncle and will be gone a very long time.

Livinitup
02-26-17, 20:23
Dreamed with this one numerous times. To bad she's visiting uncle and will be gone a very long time.Sorry to hear that.

StonesRoller69
02-27-17, 02:14
Dreamed with this one numerous times. To bad she's visiting uncle and will be gone a very long time.Is she missing a finger or have a second pussy?

LionHaart
02-27-17, 21:02
Is she missing a finger or have a second pussy?No Stone, all her digits are there. It was just curled back but your right, it does look that way. I was always to busy looking at the pussy to notice.

Skboy
03-04-17, 11:46
A nice pair of tits of a Sa girl I have been talking to.

Will post more photos when I think the time is right !

CharlieX
03-04-17, 12:32

Will post more photos when I think the time is right !I love ornaments on some nice nipples.

StonesRoller69
03-04-17, 13:15
No Stone, all her digits are there. It was just curled back but your right, it does look that way. I was always to busy looking at the pussy to notice.I was really hoping for the 2nd pussy. That would even be beyond my bucket list.

(And I've already anticipated the comeback -- they all have 2nd pussies they're called assholes -- so don't bother.).

StonesRoller69
03-04-17, 13:18

Will post more photos when I think the time is right !Very nice! But I see a couple of drops of water on her left tit. You really should have lapped those up before snapping the photo. Then again if those aren't water.

HitAndQuit63
03-07-17, 20:18
Nice set on young girl.

ANiceGuy
03-29-17, 09:33
They may not be large but nice nipples.

JimsWang
03-29-17, 10:08
Nice set on young girl.SA girl. Those are nice.

HitAndQuit63
03-29-17, 11:34
SA girl. Those are nice.Very. Attached to a real sweetheart too.

ANiceGuy
03-29-17, 20:25
A very nice mouthful!

EngineBuilder
03-30-17, 00:30
Nice set on young girl.Who is this girl?

Winston1984
03-30-17, 04:48
A very nice mouthful!Not what I like at all. Smallish breasts with areola covering most of the breast she does have. But if that is what you like, fine. You can have my share. Just tell us who it is and I'll stay away.

StonesRoller69
03-30-17, 08:41
A very nice mouthful!Yeah, I think they are tits. Not sure though, been a while since I've seen any.

FitDaddy3
03-30-17, 13:03
Nice set on young girl.Man,

She does have great tits. Last time I talked to her though she blocked me so looking at that same pic is all I'm left with. Haha.

HitAndQuit63
03-31-17, 03:34
Man,

She does have great tits. Last time I talked to her though she blocked me so looking at that same pic is all I'm left with. Haha.She's easily spooked she almost cancelled on me for asking what kinda car she drove. LOL she definitely new.

Skboy
04-26-17, 06:28
A nice pair of pierced tits.

ANiceGuy
02-23-18, 11:02
She has some very nice natural ones.

Skboy
02-23-18, 16:13
Who doesn't love them !

But I would like to find a provider with long eraser nipples or the truly elusive puffy nipple.

Does anyone know a provider with either ?

Jamito
02-23-18, 16:33
Who doesn't love them !

But I would like to find a provider with long eraser nipples or the truly elusive puffy nipple.

Does anyone know a provider with either ?Hey skyboy, nice photo album. Don't recognize any of them. Good hunting. Jm.

ANiceGuy
02-24-18, 09:02
Who doesn't love them !

Does anyone know a provider with either ?Lucy comes close.

Tynoli
02-24-18, 20:50
Has to be Kaysixxx. So perfect.

TittyManCam
02-25-18, 00:57
Who doesn't love them !

Does anyone know a provider with either ?Huge titty fan here and that's a nice collection you got there bro.

TMC.

MilfMan865
03-02-18, 12:45
A popular Body Rub Girl ranks up there with the best.

*pic posted with permission*.

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.

Callmecrazy
03-02-18, 13:23
Those are definitely pretty phenomenal.

Jamito
03-02-18, 14:09

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.Mr milfman, do those belong to Whitney? Jm.

AMK101
03-02-18, 20:45
I think she's long gone, and I do wonder what happened to her, Jenna Marie had the best I've ever seen. So wish I had a pic to go with my memory! When I first saw them, my first thought was Damn, these are the best tits ever! Those of you that did a threesome with her and Candy are especially lucky. Jenna was beautiful and those breast even more so.

FitDaddy3
03-07-18, 10:55
Galt guy asked about this one on sa recently. Haven't tried her yet but these look nice to me.

Tnmm51
03-07-18, 14:22
Galt guy asked about this one on sa recently. Haven't tried her yet but these look nice to me.Those make me want to join SA. They sure look nice.

Jethro63
03-08-18, 00:08
I know those gals!

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.

IWearSandles
03-08-18, 08:10

Happy Hunting,

Milfman.If these are who I think they are she is amazing. Awesome personality as well to go with the looks and boobs.

BrickmanDan
03-10-18, 17:14
I like mine nice and juicy.

Member #6355
03-27-18, 22:18
I think she's long gone, and I do wonder what happened to her, Jenna Marie had the best I've ever seen. So wish I had a pic to go with my memory! When I first saw them, my first thought was Damn, these are the best tits ever! Those of you that did a threesome with her and Candy are especially lucky. Jenna was beautiful and those breast even more so.

I actually saw some pix of Jenna Marie before the procedure, and I believe she had them reduced, not augmented. I hear Jenna moved out west somewhere and is probably out of the biz, a truly great loss to the world of mongerdom! I've seen only one pair of enhanced boobs that were as nice as Jenna's, and those belong to Aubrey Tate, my current ATF.

Aubrey Tate of Florida:
http://aubreytate.com/gallery.php?album=1

InFromBehind
03-28-18, 00:25
I actually saw some pix of Jenna Marie before the procedure, and I believe she had them reduced, not augmented. I hear Jenna moved out west somewhere and is probably out of the biz, a truly great loss to the world of mongerdom! I've seen only one pair of enhanced boobs that were as nice as Jenna's, and those belong to Aubrey Tate, my current ATF.

Aubrey Tate of Florida:
http://aubreytate.com/gallery.php?album=1I missed the chance with JM. She was out of my price range at the time but I now see where I was short sighted on that.

Jg3786
03-28-18, 14:15

Aubrey Tate of Florida:
http://aubreytate.com/gallery.php?album=1Jenna was one of this areas best ever. Oh for the old days to return.

Skboy
03-28-18, 19:53
Sometimes I like my with clamps!

JLakeMan
03-28-18, 20:27
Sometimes I like my with clamps!I like all kinds, but those look kinda special. Nice pics.

Skboy
03-29-18, 10:57
Sometimes I like them round and small.

Which are my fav!

InFromBehind
03-29-18, 15:52

Which are my fav!Damnit boy!

Lemonader
03-29-18, 15:55

Which are my fav!Tae? I think I recognize them.

Skboy
03-31-18, 10:00
Sometimes I like them tied.

Till their ready to pop !

Skboy
11-22-18, 10:44
This thread has kinda died off so I thought I would post on this Thanksgiving.

Of course I always like my tits tied and plump.

Skboy
11-22-18, 10:48
They are not the best breast I have ever seen.

But they are full of milk which is always a plus !

Skboy
11-22-18, 10:56
Here are some more full of milk and ready to pop!

TittyManCam1
11-22-18, 23:08
Who doesn't love them !

Does anyone know a provider with either ?Looks like we have a common fetish, good stuff.

TMC.

Bravass
12-21-18, 20:39
This is a pair you can bury your Willy in all day long.

Yurengr
12-22-18, 08:46
This is a pair you can bury your Willy in all day long.And, who do they belong to?

EasyComeEasygo
12-22-18, 09:52
And, who do they belong to?Pretty sure its this one. Great bbbjcims.

http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-let-me-help-you-relax/054893771984

Bravass
12-22-18, 10:38
Pretty sure its this one. Great bbbjcims.

http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-let-me-help-you-relax/054893771984Yes sir, amongst other satisfying activities.

Skboy
12-22-18, 10:57
But certainly not the worst. This gal was full of surprises.

WhiskySellar
12-22-18, 12:08
But certainly not the worst. This gal was full of surprises.Who is this young Lady.

JM681
01-22-19, 09:09
Here some nice tits to have fun with.

StratMan94
01-26-19, 11:33
She has some very nice natural ones.I think Delana is out of the game.

SmokyBear415
10-20-19, 09:04
http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/looking-for-some-hot-fun-are-y/009278027337

Buzz LightYear
10-25-19, 19:06
http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/looking-for-some-hot-fun-are-y/009278027337Her nipples look east and southwest simultaneously.

Krital77
10-25-19, 22:36
This is a pair you can bury your Willy in all day long.Had a little dream recently with his bbw. Super nice pillows and amazing willingness to please. Took my time with the BBBJ at the notel out north. She tried hard to end the job before the old BBBJ way but I was having none of that. She take a nice long pound before dropping the kids off at the house. It was OK if your really in need of a dream but I will not repeat!

InFromBehind
10-26-19, 01:43
Her nipples look east and southwest simultaneously.They'll point in any direction you slap them into. I bet those tits feel like a bowl of nursing home jello.

First Dude1968
10-26-19, 12:20
This internet actress rarely comes to our town because most of you are too cheap LOL. Most high end ones don't come here at all. You are welcome to disagree but banging someone that you can watch online is well worth it.

MilfMan865
10-26-19, 12:47
This internet actress rarely comes to our town because most of you are too cheap LOL. Most high end ones don't come here at all. You are welcome to disagree but banging someone that you can watch online is well worth it.I prefer to see the higher end ladies when I'm traveling to much larger cities. More hype than substance in my experiences, but consistently had a great time just for the novelty of it (definitely hooking up with the ones that are readily seen f*cking on video as you noted, but only if videos are current & not a decade or more ago). Some worth well over 2 G's in their city, but that's not necessarily some shyt that I'd partake in for this neck of the woods. I hope they stay away (I'll just see them when I visit their fine city); they need to take the issue up with the ladies on SA offering excellent service for a nominal rate instead of bytching about the perceived cheap dudes. Seems like when traveling ladies venture out, their rates would reflect the local market and if they complain. ,. , f*ck 'them, get the hell out, good riddance.

Nice fake azz tits in that pic, but I got to admit, those are some hideously large man hands on that Amazonian broad. Damn, she should wear gloves on those bear paws.

Happy hunting,. ,. ,

Milfman.

BatMan865
10-27-19, 15:15
I prefer to see the higher end ladies when I'm traveling to much larger cities. More hype than substance in my experiences, but consistently had a great time just for the novelty of it (definitely hooking up with the ones that are readily seen f*cking on video as you noted, but only if videos are current & not a decade or more ago). Some worth well over 2 G's in their city, but that's not necessarily some shyt that I'd partake in for this neck of the woods. I hope they stay away (I'll just see them when I visit their fine city); they need to take the issue up with the ladies on SA offering excellent service for a nominal rate instead of bytching about the perceived cheap dudes. Seems like when traveling ladies venture out, their rates would reflect the local market and if they complain. ,. , f*ck 'them, get the hell out, good riddance.

Nice fake azz tits in that pic, but I got to admit, those are some hideously large man hands on that Amazonian broad. Damn, she should wear gloves on those bear paws.

Happy hunting,. ,. ,

Milfman."hideously large man hands. ".

MM, you made me laugh out loud with that!

Bat.

BatMan865
11-03-19, 18:10
This is a traveling girl that comes to Knoxville on occasion. Although not so much recently. Some of the finest store bought titties I've ever had the pleasure of playing with. Be interested in your opinions.

Bat.

Indy4620
11-04-19, 07:08
This is a traveling girl that comes to Knoxville on occasion. Although not so much recently. Some of the finest store bought titties I've ever had the pleasure of playing with. Be interested in your opinions.

Bat.Yes, those are a very nice set of titties.

Wildfire387
01-04-20, 09:59
http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/looking-for-some-hot-fun-are-y/009278027337Yep they are big and round. She definitely knows how to use them.

Wildfire387
01-10-20, 06:53
Definitely all natural.

Yep they are big and round. She definitely knows how to use them..

Water Rok Dok
01-10-20, 14:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Lando423
01-29-20, 03:52
Ooops hit the upload report button too quick.Who is that.

Lando423
01-29-20, 03:57
She is looking to pay the rent. The menu is open for discussion. Think of it this way, if you went to an AMP or an advertised pro, what would it take to get happy out the door. Now, think about a hot MILF, who isn't a pro, but performs at a very high level, who is willing to spend the hour taking you where you want to go as often as you can get there. Seems like that's worth more than the average. Just my opinionAnyone have the digits is she still around?

RidgerMan
01-29-20, 22:19
Anyone have the digits is she still around?On a five year old post?

Lando423
01-31-20, 01:55
On a five year old post?The women is knoxville have got bad LOL I don't even want to spend 20 bucks if they ain't good looking.

Jg3786
01-31-20, 16:16
Anyone have the digits is she still around?She has an ad on SA.

TripJ
02-03-20, 12:29
Hey brother. You know her username on SA?

She has an ad on SA.

Ga Dogfan
02-03-20, 14:57
She has an ad on SA.What's her profile or handle?

RyanRivera
02-03-20, 18:21
What's her profile or handle?Her profile was active recently but she has temporarily deactivated it.

Jg3786
02-03-20, 18:33
Her profile was active recently but she has temporarily deactivated it.Her ad is showing. She was active three days ago.

RyanRivera
02-03-20, 18:45
Her ad is showing. She was active three days ago.https://www.seeking.com/member/0355c354-7e98-4fb2-87c1-9ecdd090430f

My mistake, I overlooked her.

Flstf
02-03-20, 20:04
https://www.seeking.com/member/0355c354-7e98-4fb2-87c1-9ecdd090430f

My mistake, I overlooked her.I was chatting with her, she looking for some new friends.

SuckMyVols
02-04-20, 16:42
I was chatting with her, she looking for some new friends.Would she mind you sharing her number? I didn't renew my account.

Lando423
02-05-20, 04:21
Would she mind you sharing her number? I didn't renew my accountHey do you mind sharing Ambers number from SA?

Lando423
02-05-20, 04:26
Ooops hit the upload report button too quick.Hey is that a provider?

Thhorn
02-05-20, 14:49
Hey is that a provider?I came on here to see tits??

DrJack51
02-05-20, 14:59
I came on here to see tits??Scroll down to post 155. Give her a shout and let us know how it went

Thhorn
02-05-20, 20:52
Scroll down to post 155. Give her a shout and let us know how it wentI kinda figured that's who you was talking about LOL.

Hobby Lobby
02-06-20, 16:03
Her profile was active recently but she has temporarily deactivated it.Nice body. Look at that backside. Anybody willing to share her digits would be appreciated.

JaiJef
02-13-20, 08:55
Sabrina has some very fine boobs. Natural and soft.

MtnPanda
02-13-20, 10:11
Kaysi also has a great rack if you can manage to track her down.

JaiJef
02-13-20, 23:57
Kaysi also has a great rack if you can manage to track her down.I agree, saw her one time.

Pizza Man
02-17-20, 14:13
Sabrina has some very fine boobs. Natural and soft.I agree, natural, nice size and attached to a very nice body.

ANiceGuy
02-17-20, 17:42
I agree, natural, nice size and attached to a very nice body.They are nice!

MilfMan865
02-17-20, 22:38
KelseyKel's tatas are always worthy of consideration and celebration .,., and all of the other joy brought about by those twins.

Happy hunting, . ,. ,

Milfman.

HomeDesigner1
02-20-20, 16:03
It's been far too long since I've seen Kelsey!

I'm going to have to contact her and catch up on things soon!

Thanks MM for reminding me just how wonderful Special K is in our world.

By the way, I nicknamed her Special K after about my third time seeing her a couple years plus ago and once you've seen her and become familiar with each other, you'll understand why!

Be safe why'all.

HD1.

KelseyKel's tatas are always worthy of consideration and celebration .,., and all of the other joy brought about by those twins.

Happy hunting, . ,. ,

Milfman.

HomeDesigner1
02-25-20, 21:31
Here's another very nice set of tits!

Guess who?

Winner winner chicken dinner! LOL.

Be safe.

HD1.

Bandit Rex
03-08-20, 16:25

Happy hunting, . ,. ,

Milfman.Ditto on Kel's breasts my man. From very, very, very recent memory; those mamories are on my mind!

Bandit Rex.

Pizza Man
03-11-20, 13:17
Ditto on Kel's breasts my man. From very, very, very recent memory; those mamories are on my mind!

Bandit Rex.It has been several years since I saw Kel, that was back when she was at notel on Merchants. I remember her tatas as well as other parts being excellent. I need to get reaquainted with her.

Ga Dogfan
03-11-20, 20:25

Guess who?

Be safe.

HD1.Who's are those gorgeous tits?

Bandit Rex
03-26-20, 19:27
Sweet & Sensual Jessica is right up at the very top of best Tits in Town: https://knoxville.rubratings.com/143508..

I spend a lot of time with Jess, she is one of my Fab Five, and her entire body is just killer: breasts, hips, ass and beautiful olive skin; but, oh my god, those breasts! Let's just say that her figure is good enough to make most of the rest of my Fab Five "wet", you figure it out.

Just saying.

East Bound & Down.

Bandit Rex.

Lando423
04-06-20, 03:55

Guess who?

Be safe.

HD1.Who is this.

Jim7767
04-06-20, 14:32
I agree with Bandit. AND she is fun to be with. Always satisfies.

Sweet & Sensual Jessica is right up at the very top of best Tits in Town: https://knoxville.rubratings.com/143508..

I spend a lot of time with Jess, she is one of my Fab Five, and her entire body is just killer: breasts, hips, ass and beautiful olive skin; but, oh my god, those breasts! Let's just say that her figure is good enough to make most of the rest of my Fab Five "wet", you figure it out.

Just saying.

East Bound & Down.

Bandit Rex.

EchoEcho
04-06-20, 17:07
Here's the link to S&S Jessica that DrJack was asking for:

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/143508

(DrJack, didn't mean to delete your post, only reply!
My apologies.)

DrJack51
04-08-20, 10:27
Here's the link to S&S Jessica that DrJack was asking for:

https://knoxville.rubratings.com/143508

(DrJack, didn't mean to delete your post, only reply!
My apologies.)Thank you. Hoping to see her soon. Is everything on the table? Or strictly massage only?

TripJ
04-08-20, 10:37
FS is available but at a steep price point.

Thank you. Hoping to see her soon. Is everything on the table? Or strictly massage only?

KiloRomeo
06-02-20, 07:26
For your enjoyment.

IAmSingleAgain
06-02-20, 09:37
FS is available but at a steep price point.What do you consider a steep price point?

Jim7767
06-02-20, 10:44
FS is available but at a steep price point.Look at her posting and you will see what is included. You cannot go wrong with her. And she has great tits.

TripJ
06-02-20, 19:37
Rates are always between provider and customer.

What do you consider a steep price point?

IAmSingleAgain
06-02-20, 20:26
Rates are always between provider and customer.If she would ever contact me back after cancelling on me when I was less than 5 minutes from her incall, I could ask!

Just received a text, explaining what happened and apologizing and offering to make it right if I decide to book with her. Will give her a shot based on several Rex’s from well respected seniors on here.

Skboy
06-14-20, 20:35
Less talk more photos.

I might get back in the hobby if there were more young worth while providers.

MilfMan865
06-15-20, 21:52
Less talk more photos.

I might get back in the hobby if there were more young worth while providers.Sk ,-, You've been at this a long long time and I'm confident that you have pictures and vids of many many terabytes. From what I've seen of your collection, you've convinced the younger cuties to do things for the camera what they won't do for most dudes when it's pitch black and in private. Just like there were plenty of young and worthwhile providers back then, they are still on the scene. It's not hard to find those born in the years around 1995. What you're seeing is that even as we're in 2020, you have a surprising number of providers born in the 1970's still saturating the market (and trying to command top dollar for that vintage). Not that there's anything wrong with the quadragenarian providers, but even the best athletes stay in the game too long (no need to defend the providers, they're big girls and can handle it). Those younger gals that you seek are out there in plentiful supply, you know where to find them; you also know where you won't have a chance of finding the fresh-faced beauties.

Happy hunting. ,. ,

Milfman.

Tt1542
06-16-20, 15:59
For your enjoyment.These look like they belong to a Sevier County lady.

KiloRomeo
06-17-20, 09:39
These look like they belong to a Sevier County lady.That would be an incorrect guess. .

Kilo.

Skboy
06-17-20, 13:55
Sk ,-, You've been at this a long long time and I'm confident that you have pictures and vids of many many terabytes. From what I've seen of your collection, you've convinced the younger cuties to do things for the camera what they won't do for most dudes when it's pitch black and in private. Just like there were plenty of young and worthwhile providers back then, they are still on the scene. It's not hard to find those born in the years around 1995. What you're seeing is that even as we're in 2020, you have a surprising number of providers born in the 1970's still saturating the market (and trying to command top dollar for that vintage). Not that there's anything wrong with the quadragenarian providers, but even the best athletes stay in the game too long (no need to defend the providers, they're big girls and can handle it). Those younger gals that you seek are out there in plentiful supply, you know where to find them; you also know where you won't have a chance of finding the fresh-faced beauties.

Happy hunting. ,. ,

Milfman.Yes I do know MM. I'm about to renew my membership. Have has several of the age range am looking for favor me in the last few days.

What can I say. Am just a old pervert that prefers younger fresh face tarts.

Skboy
06-27-20, 01:24
A few shots of some good knockers for the real mongers on this Knoxville site.

Of course these a real photos not taken from any skip the games ad. Just real photos taken by myself. No up sell on pricing because most real mongers / seniors know how to handle that crap.

On a side note I'm pretty their are nips in the perimeters on the Knoxville site. All be sure remember who to trust.

Enjoy the pics!

DHarry007
07-24-20, 23:29
KelseyKel!!

For your enjoyment.

EasttnnFun
08-19-20, 22:39
Who knows who owns these awesome knockers?

Otr1975
08-20-20, 14:02
Who knows who owns these awesome knockers?Looks like they might be Lizzy.

Sterik
09-07-20, 02:36
I would have to say my all time favorite tits have to be Voronica. Those who remember her will definitely recall how stacked she was.

HeadGamer
09-07-20, 13:51
Not that I'm saying she's anywhere worth the price of admission, but she's got a beautiful set on her, that's for sure. Would almost see her again to see those suckers one more time.

Radengrtn
09-07-20, 14:40
In no particular order:

Candyscurves. OMG. OMG. O. M. G.

Valerie. Very nice as well.

KelseyKel. Very nice, natural. Would love to see / feel / fondle / enjoy the girls again, but not an option.

There are others but that's my top 3.

Buet2
09-07-20, 15:20
I've never experienced Kelsi Kel or CC from my Knox travels I'd go with.

Kaysi.

Faith.

Fun kinky.

Paris (damn that is going back).

Radengrtn
09-07-20, 16:41
In no particular order:

Candyscurves. OMG. OMG. O. M. G.

Valerie. Very nice as well.

KelseyKel. Very nice, natural. Would love to see / feel / fondle / enjoy the girls again, but not an option.

There are others but that's my top 3.How could I forget Fun and Kinky? 🤦127995;8205;9794;65039;.

Old Geezer 11
09-07-20, 20:42
Just a sample from a new UTR .......

Skboy
09-16-20, 11:36
Somebody has got to post photos to keep this thread alive.

Not a UTR gal but a SA girl. SA members can PM if they what more details on her.

EasyComeEasygo
09-17-20, 09:40
Always fun to play with.

EasyComeEasygo
09-17-20, 10:43
Not local but still fun.

EasyComeEasygo
09-17-20, 10:48
Hard to beat the young ones.

EasyComeEasygo
09-17-20, 10:52
Same tits.

HitAndQuit63
09-17-20, 13:02
Facebook find smoking body lousy lay.

EasyComeEasygo
09-17-20, 14:10
Not local but still fun.Same tits, different angle.

CandleMaker
09-17-20, 16:35
Facebook find smoking body lousy lay.That's a shame, unfortunately in my endeavours that's often the case. The prettier they are the less they think they have to do and the more they can charge. Give me a worn out old crack ***** any day, shell do anything for a 20 and make sure I'm satisfied LOL.

DiverJames
09-17-20, 23:25
Old Geezer Those titties look familiar. She is great in bed huh.

Dj.

Just a sample from a new UTR .......

HitAndQuit63
09-18-20, 12:43
These belong to MILF I was pounding in Clinton. Store bought but nice now she was hell on wheels in sack. Wide open menu. All for a fifth of Smirnoff and occasional Jackson. Moved to Kodak not been able to get out there.

Winston1984
09-18-20, 13:58
These belong to MILF I was pounding in Clinton. Store bought but nice now she was hell on wheels in sack. Wide open menu. All for a fifth of Smirnoff and occasional Jackson. Moved to Kodak not been able to get out there.But she does look like she would be worth a drive to Kodak.

DrJack51
09-18-20, 14:04
Facebook find smoking body lousy lay.Very nice! Do you have contact info? Please pm me.

Thebleed
09-20-20, 16:42
These belong to MILF I was pounding in Clinton. Store bought but nice now she was hell on wheels in sack. Wide open menu. All for a fifth of Smirnoff and occasional Jackson. Moved to Kodak not been able to get out there.I'm close enough to Kodak if she's looking to get her liquor cabinet restocked.

Chevy69
10-05-20, 14:08
I'm close enough to Kodak if she's looking to get her liquor cabinet restocked.I live close to Kodak and would like her information.

Volkswagen
10-10-20, 16:33
I live close to Kodak and would like her information.Anyone had the pleasure of dreaming with her? Pm is fine.

EasttnnFun
10-31-20, 22:25
Huge shout out to our good bro HitAndQuit63. He linked me with this one a few weeks back and I can honestly tell you, I've busted that box numerous times and have had a blast each time. Thanks again bro!

Just for shits and giggles, I decided to put a new spin on things and a few days ago, got a room, got the gal and decided to spend a couple hours with her. Midway through, I invited another senior bro to come enjoy the activities.

He came by at the tail end of the visit and we spent about 20 minutes spit roasting her. Was a great time for sure, especially for me since I busted two nuts solo and a third when my bro showed up.

Thanks again H&Q. Appreciate the tip.

I can share info with trusted seniors I know and with those I have shared with in the past but FYI. She recently told me she has a negotiated stay with Uncle Blue and will be going in soon for an extended stay and might not get out til early 2021.

To the newbies and ones I don't know. I will not share unless I know you so don't bother asking. If you do, you get moved to the ignore list.

Be safe all.

East.

These belong to MILF I was pounding in Clinton. Store bought but nice now she was hell on wheels in sack. Wide open menu. All for a fifth of Smirnoff and occasional Jackson. Moved to Kodak not been able to get out there.

HitAndQuit63
11-05-20, 14:55
Huge shout out to our good bro HitAndQuit63. He linked me with this one a few weeks back and I can honestly tell you, I've busted that box numerous times and have had a blast each time. Thanks again bro!

Just for shits and giggles, I decided to put a new spin on things and a few days ago, got a room, got the gal and decided to spend a couple hours with her. Midway through, I invited another senior bro to come enjoy the activities.

He came by at the tail end of the visit and we spent about 20 minutes spit roasting her. Was a great time for sure, especially for me since I busted two nuts solo and a third when my bro showed up.

Thanks again H&Q. Appreciate the tip.

I can share info with trusted seniors I know and with those I have shared with in the past but FYI. She recently told me she has a negotiated stay with Uncle Blue and will be going in soon for an extended stay and might not get out til early 2021.

To the newbies and ones I don't know. I will not share unless I know you so don't bother asking. If you do, you get moved to the ignore list.

Be safe all.

East.Ain't she a peach! Get her to dance for you!

Nashville Jon
11-05-20, 15:47
Facebook find smoking body lousy lay.This girl in Knoxville?

BiceBrewster
11-13-20, 22:27
Guys. I don't post much unless something is truly on my mind (remember the BBW Julia postings). I firmly believe that Candy Curves has the most gorgeous pair of mammaries on this earth! Their shape, size, color, character and sensitivity (nipples! Make her my one-and-only-goto anymore. If she ever retires, I swear I'm going to put her on a retainer just for the pleasure of spending time with her, much less anything else. She has the breasts of Marilyn Monroe, Mamie Van Doren, Jayne Mansfield and DIana Dors, not to mention the rest of her fantastic physique. Truly a curvaceous, Rubenesque, full-figured woman for sure!

MilfMan865
11-16-20, 19:31
Was reviewing the thread and not sure Store Bought should be in the running. I know this is a Best Tits in Town thread, but if you're going to spend money on some Store Bought ones. ,. , how could a gal spend that much on boobs and invest absolutely no money into fixing her flat and misshapen azz? . , , it's beyond my comprehension (10 - 15 year old breasts and a 40-plus year old azz, nah - hard pass). Honestly, anybody could have a nice Store Bought pair with enough cash. ,. , been in ATL and unfortunately saw some "dudes" with great Store Bought sets (not my thing, but a great Store Bought set doesn't discriminate).

If you're going to allow Store Bought in this category, we should be able nominate some mannequins whose breasts are just as real (hyperbolic, but you get the point).

Most of those Skboy has posted over the years are some great, youthful, natural sets; his contributions never disappoint. Yeah, it's all subjective as with most things but Store Bought don't seem all that impressive.

Always trying to help them help me. ,.

Milfman.

CaboJohn
11-16-20, 23:01
I myself have bought 2 pairs of tits for ex-wives. Spent a month beforehand trying to talk them out of it to no avail. There is nothing like a natural breast, big, small, whatever, no comparison.

Funny sidebar, decades ago a friend of mine was the regional rep for Dow Corning, the manufacturer of the best fake tit ever made, silicone, 250/275 cc teardrop model, it almost could fool you if installed correctly. He gave me a few samples that I kept on my bar in my home and no matter who visited, male, female, young, old, everyone had to pick up the sample breast and play with. Made me believe tits aren't just for kids! Then to really mess with them I would whip out the small little testicle implant. That's another story altogether.

Was reviewing the thread and not sure Store Bought should be in the running. I know this is a Best Tits in Town thread, but if you're going to spend money on some Store Bought ones. ,. , how could a gal spend that much on boobs and invest absolutely no money into fixing her flat and misshapen azz? . , , it's beyond my comprehension (10 - 15 year old breasts and a 40-plus year old azz, nah - hard pass). Honestly, anybody could have a nice Store Bought pair with enough cash. ,. , been in ATL and unfortunately saw some "dudes" with great Store Bought sets (not my thing, but a great Store Bought set doesn't discriminate).

If you're going to allow Store Bought in this category, we should be able nominate some mannequins whose breasts are just as real (hyperbolic, but you get the point).

Most of those Skboy has posted over the years are some great, youthful, natural sets; his contributions never disappoint. Yeah, it's all subjective as with most things but Store Bought don't seem all that impressive.

Milfman.

CountryBoi3575
11-17-20, 16:34
These belong to MILF I was pounding in Clinton. Store bought but nice now she was hell on wheels in sack. Wide open menu. All for a fifth of Smirnoff and occasional Jackson. Moved to Kodak not been able to get out there.Is she still around?

Cricket342
11-18-20, 01:56

Milfman.Myself, I go for the natural. But there are flavors for all. This was one of my favorites.

GaltGuy
11-20-20, 09:43
Thought I'd pitch in.

GaltGuy
11-20-20, 09:47
Again, all from SA. The 2nd and 3rd pics are the same girl.

GaltGuy
11-20-20, 09:52
Essentially constant fucking with these two. A simultaneous blow job and foot massage? Heaven...

MWP0511
11-20-20, 17:13
Essentially constant fucking with these two. A simultaneous blow job and foot massage? Heaven...You sir are living out my Big Titty wet dreams. Great stuff and congrats.

Macintn
11-20-20, 18:44
Again, all from SA. The 2nd and 3rd pics are the same girl.Thank you for sharing Mr. Galt. All are freaking awesome.

GaltGuy
11-21-20, 04:31
These girls are first cousins, about 6 years apart in age. They easily pass as sisters. They are bisexual and enjoy making people think they're sisters, then DFK each other in public. With (more than) a few drinks in them they will eat out each other. They are a pretty freaking crazy threesome, especially when starting with a night on the town. The tits on the young one are among my favorites of all time.

And it must be an awesome threesome with them, because I just realized I've never taken pics of the three of us in bed together. Must have been waaaay too busy. Or exhausted.

GaltGuy
11-21-20, 06:07
The solo shot in the swimsuit is the young one.

HomeDesigner1
12-01-20, 09:08
Also see post #12353 under General reports.

I think these all naturals deserve a spot on this thread.

Enjoy!

HD1.

Big Nate
12-01-20, 21:54

Enjoy!

HD1.Magnificent! These win the prize! Thanks for posting.

Tt1542
12-10-20, 10:50
Still some of the best available.

JaiJef
12-10-20, 21:07
Would love to see them and test them out but no replies ever from texts.

FireBall99
12-11-20, 15:43
A little local flavor from SA.

GaltGuy
12-11-20, 16:06
I guess that's one place to hang your keychain.

A little local flavor from SA.

DrJack51
12-12-20, 06:45
All natural are nice, but I like the enhanced ones too.

RogerJohnson47
12-12-20, 18:22
All natural are nice, but I like the enhanced ones too.Those look familiar.

DiverJames
12-13-20, 03:08
Oh I totally agree. I just saw them for the first time tonight and holy shit they are the best I've seen and felt in quite a few years. Wow.

Dj.

Enjoy!

HD1.