PDA

View Full Version : BBBJ. Good head game. Sloppy & Wet!!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

DutchTreat
07-14-17, 14:36
Thank you for the report, TG. I know that you are a rather budget conscious monger. Would you care to share her rates? Anything else on the menu? Are her pics accurate? I just might have to take her for a spin this weekend!

Dutch.

You need to schedule some time with Nadia (see post #247). I received her information via PM here. She was working very close to me in Costa Mesa. We texted a few times in the morning to set up an appointment that afternoon. She sent me the address and it was a very nice hotel. Upon entering, she was very attentive and made sure I was comfortable. Then the real fun began. Her BBBJ DT was the best! Handled my 9" like a champ! Her technique was amazing! Truely an experience I had never felt before.

I like a girl who takes her time and just focuses on pleasing me, and I left one happy man. She communicated well and listened well and was all about service. I enjoy variety and different sensations, and because she is blessed with a deep throat, she was able to change-up her technique in so many good ways.

She is prettier and younger than her pictures appear. She can deepthroat. She can provide a unique and aggressive BJ. I highly recommend!

TotalGrip
07-14-17, 23:59
BnG special was 100. She does FS, but I was just interested in BBBJ DT CIM, and it was completely worth it for the talent. I'm not so small in the pants, so it isn't easy for me to find a girl who can deepthroat me. (Only four so far.).

When she quoted me the rate, I was SUPER nervous. I've gotten the "Wow! You really are big. Sorry I can't take all of you;" and been bummed out and had buyers remorse. But Nadia was super-confident in her ability to please. Plus, she set a nice ambiance and had a nice hotel and seemed genuinely interested in giving me what I wanted. (Which is another piece of advice: let her know what you're looking for and what you like, and she'll provide. The more open and honest, the better the experience.).

Pics are accurate. Personally, I think she looks younger and prettier in person. However, I was just interested in AMAZING HEAD, so I didn't see her naked. BUT, I suggest checking out her pics and if there's something you don't like, you might want to pass or ask her to send pics. She looks to have just lost some weight.

Thank you for the report, TG. I know that you are a rather budget conscious monger. Would you care to share her rates? Anything else on the menu? Are her pics accurate? I just might have to take her for a spin this weekend!

Dutch.

TotalGrip
07-15-17, 18:39
Hey guys! I've been getting some interesting responses to my reviews so I just want to clarify my criteria:

Can she deepthroat 9" and is her pricing in-line or good-value. That's it.

So far, there's only been three providers and one civilian that have been able to deepthroat me.

If you have met a lot of women who can deepthroat you, your evaluation is going to be different than mine. This topic is "BBBJ" and mostly all I get is BnG, so I cannot vouch for their Full Service skills. (Honestly, I don't really notice a difference in the provider's performance with Full Service; but with BJs. There are some Oral Artists out there.).

TotalGrip
07-17-17, 23:37
Nope. Nope. Nopity, nope-nope.

Don't waist your time. She is about twice the size as she is in her pictures. The price is low, but still isn't even worth it. Poor service. Poor appearance. Poor location. Poor hygiene.

And as an added bonus: too much drama.

GimmeMoreHead
07-18-17, 13:11
Hey guys! I've been getting some interesting responses to my reviews so I just want to clarify my criteria:

So far, there's only been three providers and one civilian that have been able to deepthroat me.

If you have met a lot of women who can deepthroat you, your evaluation is going to be different than mine. This topic is "BBBJ" and mostly all I get is BnG, so I cannot vouch for their Full Service skills. (Honestly, I don't really notice a difference in the provider's performance with Full Service; but with BJs. There are some Oral Artists out there.).Have you tried ThickVanilla yet? She meets your criteria. She can deepthroat 9 with ease.

DutchTreat
07-18-17, 19:49
Thanks for the warning, Get-a-Grip, but I'm a little lost. Do you have a link to one of her ads, for our reference? Maybe even a pic or screenshot? Where was her incall located? At one of those notels on Beach? How much did she charge you, not that it really matters based on your review.

Dutch.

Don't waist your time. She is about twice the size as she is in her pictures. The price is low, but still isn't even worth it. Poor service. Poor appearance. Poor location. Poor hygiene.

And as an added bonus: too much drama.

TotalGrip
07-20-17, 02:29
Link: http://orangecounty.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sara-is-very-busty-with-big-booty-and-100-independent-in-private-home/94890142.

(714) XXX-3029.

In-call: Garden Grove, private residence, bad neighborhood.

Cost: $40 BBBJ.

(I'm still trying to figure out this website. I'll post info on a provider, and half of it will be omitted when it posts. So, I thought it was because I was over-sharing too much info.).

Thanks for the warning, Get-a-Grip, but I'm a little lost. Do you have a link to one of her ads, for our reference? Maybe even a pic or screenshot? Where was her incall located? At one of those notels on Beach? How much did she charge you, not that it really matters based on your review.

Dutch.

DutchTreat
07-20-17, 10:53
Thanks for the flashback. I saw that hag a couple of years ago when she worked out of a decent hotel in Cypress off of Valley View! No bueno! Her photos are usually head shots that include her cleavage, but her body is a mess and her service sucks, and not in a good way!

Dutch.

Link: http://orangecounty.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sara-is-very-busty-with-big-booty-and-100-independent-in-private-home/94890142.

(714) XXX-3029.

(I'm still trying to figure out this website. I'll post info on a provider, and half of it will be omitted when it posts. So, I thought it was because I was over-sharing too much info.).

Sojdm88
07-20-17, 21:24
BnG special was 100. She does FS, but I was just interested in BBBJ DT CIM, and it was completely worth it for the talent. I'm not so small in the pants, so it isn't easy for me to find a girl who can deepthroat me. (Only four so far.).

When she quoted me the rate, I was SUPER nervous. I've gotten the "Wow! You really are big. Sorry I can't take all of you;" and been bummed out and had buyers remorse. But Nadia was super-confident in her ability to please. Plus, she set a nice ambiance and had a nice hotel and seemed genuinely interested in giving me what I wanted. (Which is another piece of advice: let her know what you're looking for and what you like, and she'll provide. The more open and honest, the better the experience.).

Pics are accurate. Personally, I think she looks younger and prettier in person. However, I was just interested in AMAZING HEAD, so I didn't see her naked. BUT, I suggest checking out her pics and if there's something you don't like, you might want to pass or ask her to send pics. She looks to have just lost some weight.Can someone please PM her info?

DutchTreat
07-21-17, 11:32
If you simply scroll down to post #247, you can ask her yourself.

You're welcome.

By the way, you have been signed up on this site since August 2016 with a grand total of 3 posts, each requesting information. I don't mean to be a dick, but are you planning to share a report anytime soon, or do you intend to continue lurking?

Dutch.

Can someone please PM her info?

Mb3333
07-24-17, 17:45

If you have met a lot of women who can deepthroat you, your evaluation is going to be different than mine. This topic is "BBBJ" and mostly all I get is BnG, so I cannot vouch for their Full Service skills. (Honestly, I don't really notice a difference in the provider's performance with Full Service; but with BJs. There are some Oral Artists out there.).She gives fantastic BBBJ and she can devour anything you have packing. Great gal.

NadianastyOC
07-24-17, 18:08
She gives fantastic BBBJ and she can devour anything you have packing. Great gal.If you are an oral enthusiast. I am an experience you must not miss!

Rob0241
07-30-17, 04:18
Misty stood me up. I had to drive out of my way a bit too to see her and I was early. I texted her a few times and waited about 20 minutes over the scheduled start time at her in call motel then left. It was late and I figured she fell asleep but no follow up text explaining why or nothing. I will not repeat.OK mongers, I got to ask. First, I'm new here. I'm not an LEO. I'm a relatively new monger. I'm in the dark about where to go or how to find all these gals who give superb BBBJs. Share with me info on how I can get acquainted with all these sensational providers. Where do I start?

AlhambraBoy5
07-31-17, 04:02
New here but head gsme can't be beat. Pm for details.Great BBBJ, DT. She is very sweet and very pretty!

NadianastyOC
07-31-17, 04:06
Great BBBJ, DT. She is very sweet and very pretty!Thanks for the review!

Hip Thrust 247
07-31-17, 04:55

(714) XXX-3029.

(I'm still trying to figure out this website. I'll post info on a provider, and half of it will be omitted when it posts. So, I thought it was because I was over-sharing too much info.).Oh wow why avoid?

DutchTreat
07-31-17, 09:21
She advertises regularly on Hx, has a normal job and supposedly does this on the side to supplement her income. She works out of nicer hotels, so you'll likely be walking past the front desk and through the lobby to get to an elevator. Text friendly and she is sweet and petite. Opted for the hh BBBJCIM and she did not disappoint. It was like she was aggressively bobbing for apples in middle of choppy seas in the Pacific Ocean! Carries her age well. Bean bag sized boobs, so don't expect Russian. Great time, but it's hard not to compare her with the gold standard, at least for me, and that's the legendary TV, who's technique is a little more my style. She uses her tongue with a lot of saliva and she stares up at you with those beautiful loving puppy dog eyes and a shit eating grin. And her more than ample rack and booty are a huge bonus. She also loves to DFK, which I love. Still, Nadia is worth a visit, especially if you are hesitant to pay TV prices.

Enjoy!

Dutch.

Great BBBJ, DT. She is very sweet and very pretty!

DutchTreat
07-31-17, 09:34
A lot of guys, myself included, use this forum to supplement other online sources and cross verify reviews. Just spend 15 minutes reading back through this thread and you'll find at least half a dozen "leads" for BBBJ's. Do a keyword search using their name on some of the more common sites, such as BP. Most MILF's will offer BBBJ, no questions asked. You can also PM some of the senior members on this thread for help, once you contribute a report or two and build some credibility. Some guys have personal preferences when it comes to the overall experience, such as being able to accommodate their size, which has never been a problem with me as I'm hung like a Vienna sausage!

Good luck and I forward to reading your first report!

Dutch.

OK mongers, I got to ask. First, I'm new here. I'm not an LEO. I'm a relatively new monger. I'm in the dark about where to go or how to find all these gals who give superb BBBJs. Share with me info on how I can get acquainted with all these sensational providers. Where do I start?

Zeek123
07-31-17, 11:18
Hey all,

I just moved to LA and have only been on this site for a couple weeks. So I'm definitely a newbie. But I will submit as many reports as I can and do my best to provide as much helpful info as I can.

I would recommend Sophia Mia cova from HX. If you opt for her GFE services you won't be disappointed. She gives a great BBBJ with plenty of eye contact, saliva, ball play. Her services are 300 for the hr. She typically has a limited availability from 2 pm to 9 pm on the days she is available.

TotalGrip
07-31-17, 12:31
Oh wow why avoid?Hip Thrust,

See post #254.

SCJohn
07-31-17, 16:48
Hey all,

I just moved to LA and have only been on this site for a couple weeks. So I'm definitely a newbie. But I will submit as many reports as I can and do my best to provide as much helpful info as I can.

I would recommend Sophia Mia cova from HX. If you opt for her GFE services you won't be disappointed. She gives a great BBBJ with plenty of eye contact, saliva, ball play. Her services are 300 for the hr. She typically has a limited availability from 2 pm to 9 pm on the days she is available.http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sophia.Mia.Cova

Sir Dix Alot
07-31-17, 17:10
If you are an oral enthusiast. I am an experience you must not miss!Can concur with her statement. Went for an incall visit just now and it was very nice. She takes direction well but I enjoyed her standard technique. Nice personality and no drama.

Rob0241
08-02-17, 15:21
Oh wow why avoid?Has anyone used this provider? Is she who she says she is? Spoke with her today. She has a raspy voice. Are her photos the real her? Her donation is 7 o / HH and $/ hour. Am I wasting my time or is she worth her weight in gold? Your blog stated she does BBBJ for 40. Tell me how good she is.

Citrus1999
08-02-17, 19:47
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sophia.Mia.CovaNice girl, but be warned. She is big, bigger than her pix. She's in the bbw category for me.

DutchTreat
08-02-17, 19:47
Don't waste your time. End of story. You have been warned.

And if she were worth her weight in gold, we could sell her and wipe out the federal deficit overnight! Her nickname would be "Fort Knox"!

Dutch.

Has anyone used this provider? Is she who she says she is? Spoke with her today. She has a raspy voice. Are her photos the real her? Her donation is 7 o / HH and $/ hour. Am I wasting my time or is she worth her weight in gold? Your blog stated she does BBBJ for 40. Tell me how good she is.

DutchTreat
08-03-17, 11:33
So you're saying that her "50 inch all natural bubble butt" is more like a blimp? Thanks for the heads up!

Dutch.

Nice girl, but be warned. She is big, bigger than her pix. She's in the bbw category for me.

GimmeMoreHead
08-03-17, 13:22
Nice girl, but be warned. She is big, bigger than her pix. She's in the bbw category for me.For real? Damn I saw the mention of the 50 inch booty and I was going to try her out. A 31 waist to 50 inch ass ratio is not bad at all if it's actually true LOL. It's been a long since I split some 50 inch ass cheeks.

MrSweat69
08-07-17, 02:50
Fellow mongers, if driving to LA County doesn't represent an inconvenience for you extreme sports fans, you might want to pay a visit to Candice (Luvs2 fuk). She is based in a sketchy run down motel off the 91 Fwy in Gardena. Candice is not easy on the eyes, small Latina BBW with a nice big pair of tits and great mouth skills. I went for her HHR $. 0 special and stayed for 45 minutes. Never felt rushed and her lips spent at least 25 minutes working around my shaft. Deep through, sloppy, wet and really into it. She loves giving head and it shows, she is passionate about it. Never had a session with famous TV, but I can't imagine how she could be better compared to Candice. As an extra, and without asking for it, she gave my ass a throughly massage using master tongue skills. I came out from there so clean, that probably I can go straight to a colonoscopy without the tedious preparation process. LOL

The rest of our session was nice, nothing to make it memorable, CFS with multiple positions, but after that BBBJ, FS was not relevant in comparison.

AlhambraBoy5
08-07-17, 06:06
Fellow mongers, if driving to LA County doesn't represent an inconvenience for you extreme sports fans, you might want to pay a visit to Candice (Luvs2 fuk). She is based in a sketchy run down motel off the 91 Fwy in Gardena. Candice is not easy on the eyes, small Latina BBW with a nice big pair of tits and great mouth skills. I went for her HHR $. 0 special and stayed for 45 minutes. Never felt rushed and her lips spent at least 25 minutes working around my shaft. Deep through, sloppy, wet and really into it. She loves giving head and it shows, she is passionate about it. Never had a session with famous TV, but I can't imagine how she could be better compared to Candice. As an extra, and without asking for it, she gave my ass a throughly massage using master tongue skills. I came out from there so clean, that probably I can go straight to a colonoscopy without the tedious preparation process. LOL

The rest of our session was nice, nothing to make it memorable, CFS with multiple positions, but after that BBBJ, FS was not relevant in comparison.Bud, can I please get her info. Thank you!

MrSweat69
08-07-17, 17:20
Bud, can I please get her info. Thank you!Sure you can, as simple as doing a search on Google using her name and handle (Candice. Luvs2 fuk), there are many sites with her contact info.

DutchTreat
08-07-17, 22:12
I found her info on Google in less than 10 seconds.

Guys, make at least a minimal effort, please.

Dutch.

Sure you can, as simple as doing a search on Google using her name and handle (Candice. Luvs2 fuk), there are many sites with her contact info.

MrSweat69
08-08-17, 01:18

Dutch.What's next, some monger asking the forum to go and get a BJ for them? Actually I be happy to volunteer if someone is too lazy to TOFT and sponsor the date.

AlhambraBoy5
08-08-17, 01:41

Dutch.My bad! I don't know, what I was thinking.

DutchTreat
08-08-17, 09:55
It happens to the best of us, Al.

When my smartphone is smarter than me, you know I have serious issues! LOL.

Dutch.

My bad! I don't know, what I was thinking.

Allas123
08-08-17, 13:17
New to this area looking for a provider who can do.

Dt, BBBJ, CIM swallow.

Pm me.

Mb3333
08-08-17, 17:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Hip Thrust 247
08-11-17, 15:32
[Deleted by Admin]Hey rookie, you have to contribute first before you expect hand outs.

Do you mean more like your first six post you hypocritical fucking troll?

1. Doubts and speculations about what?

2. About how many girls came out? On average how many girls come out on weekend versus weekday? How packed is the track compared to Harbor Santa Ana track.

3. At 430 pm or am?

4. Good to hear there's still life. Which street did you spot the 2 petite ones on?

5. Do you know of any good LMP's?

6. All 3 girls were on the curb or the guy too?

Going forward you may ONLY post about your DIRECT, PERSONAL experience with commercial sex providers. All of the rest of your post count padding will be deleted.

A2

Hip Thrust 247
08-11-17, 19:50
[Deleted by Admin]

Did you see where it said that you can ONLY post reports of your PERSONAL DIRECT experience with commercial sex workers? Do you think I was practicing my typing when I wrote that?

A2

Hip Thrust 247
08-11-17, 19:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MrTeeTee
08-12-17, 02:04
How did this user get banned? I would like to know so I can avoid the same pitfalls.

I don't know, maybe because you're a fucking troll and you can't help but do stupid shit like this. Maybe because your mommy didn't love you enough and that's why you're not here for pussy, I guess you're here because your life is fucking pathetic and the only way you can feel alive is to come on sex boards and try and start fights.

I'm just guessing though.

A2

FeelDeez010
08-12-17, 20:20
Hey all,

I would recommend Sophia Mia cova from HX. If you opt for her GFE services you won't be disappointed. She gives a great BBBJ with plenty of eye contact, saliva, ball play. Her services are 300 for the hr. She typically has a limited availability from 2 pm to 9 pm on the days she is available.Any indications of BBFS or even a bare camel slide?

Dathrius
08-13-17, 05:40
If you are an oral enthusiast. I am an experience you must not miss!New user, long time lurker here, wanted to post a quick note about my time with Nadia.

She's not kidding. Just got back from my first session with her, actually with any provider, and it was absolutely incredible. Had an hour session with her. Very sweet girl and really really sexy. Looks good in the photos and great in person. Was located at a very classy and nice hotel in Costa Mesa.

She saw that I was a little nervous and asked what I liked and what style I enjoyed. She has a great technique and doesn't neglect the boys, which is something I really love. Very attentive and willing to go the extra mile to please. Seems to have no G-reflex at all and can DT like no one's business. Great at talking dirty as well. Also allows MSOG for an hour session, which I took advantage of. I was nervous when I first arrived, I left feeling relaxed and incredibly satisfied. Will repeat with her 100%. Highly recommend. Apologies in advance for screwing up any terminology and what not.

CaliNative
08-22-17, 16:00
Anyone having luck getting a hold of TV. Is her info on her site up to date because I saw her add the other day on BP. Maybe 3 days ago tops. If anyone has the info could you DM me?

DutchTreat
08-22-17, 19:02
She generally sends her weekends with her family in Northern California, so she might have extended her stay a day or two. She stays dark when she's out of town.

Dutch.

Anyone having luck getting a hold of TV. Is her info on her site up to date because I saw her add the other day on BP. Maybe 3 days ago tops. If anyone has the info could you DM me?

WildMan007
08-22-17, 19:42
New user, long time lurker here, wanted to post a quick note about my time with Nadia.

She's not kidding. Just got back from my first session with her, actually with any provider, and it was absolutely incredible. Had an hour session with her. Very sweet girl and really really sexy. Looks good in the photos and great in person. Was located at a very classy and nice hotel in Costa Mesa.

She saw that I was a little nervous and asked what I liked and what style I enjoyed. She has a great technique and doesn't neglect the boys, which is something I really love. Very attentive and willing to go the extra mile to please. Seems to have no G-reflex at all and can DT like no one's business. Great at talking dirty as well. Also allows MSOG for an hour session, which I took advantage of. I was nervous when I first arrived, I left feeling relaxed and incredibly satisfied. Will repeat with her 100%. Highly recommend. Apologies in advance for screwing up any terminology and what not.Give us a laser.

L ooks a number 1 thru 10.

A ttitude number.

S ervice. DFK, BBBJ, what positions.

E xpense, half hour and hour.

Are epeat. Would you?

Thanks.

CaliNative
08-22-17, 22:34
She generally sends her weekends with her family in Northern California, so she might have extended her stay a day or two. She stays dark when she's out of town.

Dutch.Oh ok, cool. Heard talk about her and definitely hoping to try.

Dathrius
08-23-17, 00:29
Give us a laser.

L ooks a number 1 thru 10.

A ttitude number.

S ervice. DFK, BBBJ, what positions.

E xpense, half hour and hour.

Are epeat. Would you?

Thanks.Looks - 8.

Attitude - 9.

Service. BBBJ, and a very good one.

Expense - 200 for the hour.

Repeat. For sure.

ItsJay17
08-23-17, 01:42
Oh ok, cool. Heard talk about her and definitely hoping to try.Do it she is awesome and super chill. If you are 420 friendly makes it even better. I'm sure a lot of you older cats might not care about it. LOL seeing as I am on the younger end.

I miss her.

Giving her a go next time she's down here.

WildMan007
08-23-17, 14:29
Looks - 8.

Attitude - 9.

Service. BBBJ, and a very good one.

Expense - 200 for the hour.

Repeat. For sure.That's what I'm talking about. Good job rookie.

CaliNative
08-23-17, 15:16
Do it she is awesome and super chill. If you are 420 friendly makes it even better. I'm sure a lot of you older cats might not care about it. LOL seeing as I am on the younger end.

I miss her.

Giving her a go next time she's down here.Well I saw her post an ad a few days ago. Said she was in the OC.

The Grim Man
08-25-17, 17:11
Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I saw Nadia about a week ago and promised I'd give her a review. Only note getting to it.

Making the appointment was easy as it was done through a couple of text. Her communication was flawaless and the meeting took place at the designated time in a very nice hotel in Costa mesa. I felt like an idiot wondering around for the elevator but meh LOL.

One I got to get room I saw a petite beautiful Nubian goddess behind the door. Some small talk and off to the races. This women is amazing at BBBJ. She couldn't quite dt me all the way but her technique was pure pse. Not as sensual as tv but a good runner up in my opinion. I'll be sure to be back as often as I can.

L: 8. Lights are fine but you can see she is a good looking women.

A: 9. Very accommodating, as everything you want is discussed and she is willing to perform.

S: 9. BBBJ, dt, bls, CIM and swallow. Everything I asked for.

E: $.20 for a great the.

R: For sure put on the bucket list.

Hopefully I did this right. Any more info lmk.

Rob0241
09-04-17, 06:08
Don't waste your time. End of story. You have been warned.

And if she were worth her weight in gold, we could sell her and wipe out the federal deficit overnight! Her nickname would be "Fort Knox"!

Dutch.She is huge. She does give BBBJ for. 4. That's all I asked.

HapaBoy86
09-05-17, 19:29
Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I saw Nadia about a week ago and promised I'd give her a review. Only note getting to it.

Making the appointment was easy as it was done through a couple of text. Her communication was flawaless and the meeting took place at the designated time in a very nice hotel in Costa mesa. I felt like an idiot wondering around for the elevator but meh LOL.

One I got to get room I saw a petite beautiful Nubian goddess behind the door. Some small talk and off to the races. This women is amazing at BBBJ. She couldn't quite dt me all the way but her technique was pure pse. Not as sensual as tv but a good runner up in my opinion. I'll be sure to be back as often as I can.

L: 8. Lights are fine but you can see she is a good looking women.

A: 9. Very accommodating, as everything you want is discussed and she is willing to perform.

S: 9. BBBJ, dt, bls, CIM and swallow. Everything I asked for.

E: $.20 for a great the.

R: For sure put on the bucket list.

Hopefully I did this right. Any more info lmk.Link wold be helpful.

DutchTreat
09-06-17, 00:33
Ask and you shall receive. She and I didn't quite click, but it wasn't because of any lack of effort on her part. She splits her time between Cypress and Costa Mesa in better than average hotels, so don't be surprised if you walk through a lobby past the front desk on your way to the elevator.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Nadianasty

Dutch.

Link wold be helpful.

Rob0241
09-07-17, 23:53

And as an added bonus: too much drama.Do you mongers think Brandy and Sara could be the same person? They both livd in GG. They are both blonds. They both have a tatoo on their right breast. They are morbidly obese. They both give $40 BJs. WTF!! Just an assumption. Any thoughts?

DutchTreat
09-08-17, 09:21
I mean, seriously. Who the hell would want to steal THOSE pictures? LOL I saw her when she went by Brandy and worked from a nice corporate type of hotel in Cypress. I drove straight home and took a 30 minute hot shower after my session with her. I exfoliated every square inch of myself. Those are MY thoughts. You asked.

Dutch.

Do you mongers think Brandy and Sara could be the same person? They both livd in GG. They are both blonds. They both have a tatoo on their right breast. They are morbidly obese. They both give $40 BJs. WTF!! Just an assumption. Any thoughts?

Xmul22
09-11-17, 15:30
I mean, seriously. Who the hell would want to steal THOSE pictures? LOL I saw her when she went by Brandy and worked from a nice corporate type of hotel in Cypress. I drove straight home and took a 30 minute hot shower after my session with her. I exfoliated every square inch of myself. Those are MY thoughts. You asked.

Dutch.So that would be a, "Yes"?

DianteTornado
09-16-17, 23:46
If you are an oral enthusiast. I am an experience you must not miss!I met up with her today and this is absolutely a fact. I'm not very active in the "Community" but I'll definitely be a repeat visitor.

Otherwise I'm speechless, Bravo.

Kaene
09-17-17, 16:22
Very long time Lurker from out of state here.

Nadia is a gem. Her head game is phenomenal, and I put her through a marathon for sure. She's a keeper and keep her well. If not She'll be able to find a home out east!

NadianastyOC
09-17-17, 19:55
I met up with her today and this is absolutely a fact. I'm not very active in the "Community" but I'll definitely be a repeat visitor.

Otherwise I'm speechless, Bravo.Thank you pleasure abd satisfaction is my goal!

Punani Rookie
09-17-17, 20:18
Very long time Lurker from out of state here.

Nadia is a gem. Her head game is phenomenal, and I put her through a marathon for sure. She's a keeper and keep her well. If not She'll be able to find a home out east!Do you have her contact info thanks.

NadianastyOC
09-17-17, 20:56
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Punani Rookie
09-24-17, 22:26
Got the contact info from a fellow monger and contacted Nadia.

Sent her a message and set up a appointment.

Met Nadia at the agreed location was greeted by Nadia in a sexy shiny black outfit.

We both got on the bed and started dfk while roaming her body with my hands.

Her ass felt great and as on previous postings by other mongers she can suck cock with.

A passion and I'll leave the rest of the details between me and Nadia.

If you set up a appointment with her treat her with courtesy and she will not disappoint.

Can't wait till our next encounter.

NadianastyOC
09-25-17, 15:49
Got the contact info from a fellow monger and contacted Nadia.

Sent her a message and set up a appointment.

Met Nadia at the agreed location was greeted by Nadia in a sexy shiny black outfit.

We both got on the bed and started dfk while roaming her body with my hands.

Her ass felt great and as on previous postings by other mongers she can suck cock with.

A passion and I'll leave the rest of the details between me and Nadia.

If you set up a appointment with her treat her with courtesy and she will not disappoint.

Can't wait till our next encounter.Thank you! Next time will be even better! Speak soon.

Space Devil
01-04-18, 04:36
Fellow mongers, do I have a treat for you.

A regular of mine, goes by Cali, is off the 91 and bellflower and is working all night tonight. Thick in all the right places with amazing mouth skills. Beautiful grey eyes, loads of eye contact, deep throats like a champ and plenty of ball play. She is the definition of sloppy toppy. Going to post the below laser in the LA forum since she works right on the border.

L- About 5'4" in height, mixed but with light skin. She is a little thick but nothing unhealthy and she has amazing tits. Not saggy or fake looking at all! Her ass wobbles when she shakes it and is plenty for a guy with big hands like me.

A- Bubbly but not stupid. She easily carried a convo with me and even after was chill instead of trying to rush me out. She's also not fake like a lot of pros are, totally upfront and honest. Imagine that chill beach girl you once met, but she loves sucking dick and is good at it!

S- Top notch! I was just looking for a head checkup and she was done with no glove love and she did NOT disappoint. Tons of eye contact and moaning, very lite dirty talk but she sped up and slowed down on command. Didn't mention outcall but she does car dates if you drive to her. She knows what she's doing and knows how to please. Zero clock watching. I take a little bit longer than most but she never once gave me a hard time about it.

E- . 80 for a hh BBBJ, option for more on the table but I didn't partake. Mileage may very, I got the feeling she was in a real good mood so if you treat her right she'll treat you right.

Are- she is my all time fav now so a hell yes on the return. She tends to work out of a no-tell off the 91 and bellflower so she's not that far.

GimmeMoreHead
01-06-18, 08:28
Fellow mongers, do I have a treat for you.

A regular of mine, goes by Cali, is off the 91 and bellflower and is working all night tonight. Thick in all the right places with amazing mouth skills. Beautiful grey eyes, loads of eye contact, deep throats like a champ and plenty of ball play. She is the definition of sloppy toppy. Going to post the below laser in the LA forum since she works right on the border.

L- About 5'4" in height, mixed but with light skin. She is a little thick but nothing unhealthy and she has amazing tits. Not saggy or fake looking at all! Her ass wobbles when she shakes it and is plenty for a guy with big hands like me.

A- Bubbly but not stupid. She easily carried a convo with me and even after was chill instead of trying to rush me out. She's also not fake like a lot of pros are, totally upfront and honest. Imagine that chill beach girl you once met, but she loves sucking dick and is good at it!

S- Top notch! I was just looking for a head checkup and she was done with no glove love and she did NOT disappoint. Tons of eye contact and moaning, very lite dirty talk but she sped up and slowed down on command. Didn't mention outcall but she does car dates if you drive to her. She knows what she's doing and knows how to please. Zero clock watching. I take a little bit longer than most but she never once gave me a hard time about it.

E- . 80 for a hh BBBJ, option for more on the table but I didn't partake. Mileage may very, I got the feeling she was in a real good mood so if you treat her right she'll treat you right.

Are- she is my all time fav now so a hell yes on the return. She tends to work out of a no-tell off the 91 and bellflower so she's not that far.Are you sharing her number?

Stockholm
01-07-18, 19:50
Met up with a little MILF named Jessica in a semi-decent hotel in central OC. She has natural boobs, has a milfy look but kinda hot just the same. She did a nice BBBJ with CFS. She does keep the tv on, but it drowned out the noise from the neighboring rooms. She doesn't work too often but she said she is working throughout the winter to pay bills etc. Doesn't have a manager or anything, she answers the phone by herself. (this is NOT the same Jessica from Animal Hospital, she is blonde and half white). She doesn't advertise on BP yet, I actually met her at a Banh Mi sandwich and coffee place. I couldn't help but strike up a conversation with this busty chick with a wandering eye. One thing led to another and I correctly deduced that she is indeed a pro, although a part-timer.

Attached is a pic she gave me (think the pic is a few years old, she has a slight paunch but she is still very fuckable and hot).

Space Devil
01-08-18, 12:08
Are you sharing her number?2 one 3 xxxx 9 two 6.

Stockholm
01-08-18, 13:38
The phone was omitted from the original post.

657-xxxx776.

Rob0241
01-09-18, 01:04
Met up with a little MILF named Jessica in a semi-decent hotel in central OC. She has natural boobs, has a milfy look but kinda hot just the same. She did a nice BBBJ with CFS. She does keep the tv on, but it drowned out the noise from the neighboring rooms. She doesn't work too often but she said she is working throughout the winter to pay bills etc. Doesn't have a manager or anything, she answers the phone by herself. (this is NOT the same Jessica from Animal Hospital, she is blonde and half white). She doesn't advertise on BP yet, I actually met her at a Banh Mi sandwich and coffee place. I couldn't help but strike up a conversation with this busty chick with a wandering eye. One thing led to another and I correctly deduced that she is indeed a pro, although a part-timer.

Attached is a pic she gave me (think the pic is a few years old, she has a slight paunch but she is still very fuckable and hot).How and where does one meet up with this MILF? She looks cute and looks like she has some nice sized tits. DOES she sent a room? DOES she have a favorite hotel / motel? DOES she have a cell number? What is her fee? I'm asking these questions because I'm interested in meeting her. I hope You're willing to share her and her info. If You're in South OC I'll share info about the girls I've had at the AMPs I've frequented.

Rob0241
01-09-18, 01:10

Attached is a pic she gave me (think the pic is a few years old, she has a slight paunch but she is still very fuckable and hot).How and where does one meet up with this MILF? She looks cute and looks like she has some nice sized tits. DOES she sent a room? DOES she have a favorite hotel / motel? DOES she have a cell number? What is her fee? I'm asking these questions because I'm interested in meeting her. I hope You're willing to share her and her info. If You're in South OC I'll share info about the girls I've had at the AMPs I've frequented.

Rob0241
01-09-18, 01:15
The phone was omitted from the original post.

657-xxxx776.Are you willing to fill in numbers for the xxxx?

Stockholm
01-09-18, 15:20
Are you willing to fill in numbers for the xxxx?Xxx-335-7 xxx.

Wireless91910
01-10-18, 02:55
She went by Angel when I say her.

Xxx-335-7 xxx.

GimmeMoreHead
01-11-18, 14:47
2 one 3 xxxx 9 two 6.Number was wrong. What's the deal?

SaltyDog
02-15-18, 15:01
I was a regular on World Sex Guide but my creds don't work here, mind tossing me her info?Dude the number you gave for contacting Cali is the wrong number, what's up with that?

SaltyDog
02-20-18, 22:38
How and where does one meet up with this MILF? She looks cute and looks like she has some nice sized tits. DOES she sent a room? DOES she have a favorite hotel / motel? DOES she have a cell number? What is her fee? I'm asking these questions because I'm interested in meeting her. I hope You're willing to share her and her info. If You're in South OC I'll share info about the girls I've had at the AMPs I've frequented.I like reading your forum posts.

TotalGrip
03-06-18, 13:28
(Also Posted in Escort Reviews).

I caught chlamydia from Jayda who works in Costa Mesa. So if you've had unprotected sex (yes, even just oral like me) you should get tested. A round of antibiotics is all it takes to cure. Please avoid passing this to others and let your partners know.

ChrisPoontang
03-06-18, 14:00

I caught chlamydia from Jayda who works in Costa Mesa. So if you've had unprotected sex (yes, even just oral like me) you should get tested. A round of antibiotics is all it takes to cure. Please avoid passing this to others and let your partners know.The fact she asks for a selfie is reason enough for me not to see her.

Guys should never, ever send selfies or other personal information to prostitutes as NOTHING good will come of it.

Zero110
06-23-18, 04:53
Looking for recommendation for best sloppy porn style BBBJ deepthroat with facefucking? Girls into it or more submissive.

GroovieFan
07-13-18, 08:06

I caught chlamydia from Jayda who works in Costa Mesa. So if you've had unprotected sex (yes, even just oral like me) you should get tested. A round of antibiotics is all it takes to cure. Please avoid passing this to others and let your partners know.
i believe r you wil find her doing biz as JJ.. on HX thanks for the head s up...

Juice1
07-13-18, 09:01
i believe r you wil find her doing biz as JJ.. on HX thanks for the head s up...

If the OP has an HX account shouldn’t this info be passed along to HX members?

ManUp
07-14-18, 10:10
If the OP has an HX account shouldnt this info be passed along to HX members?Anyone ever hook up with a provider who call herself Dome Queen on Craigslist in the past. She was BBBJCIM at a reasonable price. I Lost her #. She's light skin blk, DSL, worked off of Beach. PM the number if you have it.

TotalGrip
07-17-18, 12:36
Jillian - *+1 (517) 798-5258‬ - Huntington Beach.

$60 BBBJ. BBW with a bitchy attitude. Off Edinger. Small mouth, no deepthroat at all, lackluster performance. Would not recommend.

https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/orangecounty/517-798-5258/1/1618711

ManUp
07-17-18, 16:46
Anyone ever hook up with a provider who call herself Dome Queen on Craigslist in the past. She was BBBJCIM at a reasonable price. I Lost her #. She's light skin blk, DSL, worked off of Beach. PM the number if you have it.The Dome Queen was on Craigslist (before shutting down) almost nightly with a phone number when she was working. Did BBBJCIM car dates only. You mean know one has her number. She was $50 for sloppy head. Come on guys give up her # if you still have it. I lost it. PM me. These BBBJCIM are harder to come by. So if you have one help a Bro out. PM me.

YoungInRi
07-19-18, 19:40
I've seen the name "Vanna" come up on here and I'm curious. How does one find her?

BDRiv
07-29-18, 23:53
Looking for recommendation for best sloppy porn style BBBJ deepthroat with facefucking? Girls into it or more submissive.On HX: SBTehran84.

Also goes by Lola and Persia.

She's a hardbody, submissive, sex-machine. DT like nobody's biz. Menu is practically unlimited and she's a sweetheart to boot.

Sjungha
07-31-18, 06:18
949 5 xx. Xx54.

Saw an ad for a girl named "yumi" and decided to take a gamble. Texted and arranged to meet in less than an hour. Was told 160 for 1 hour for a "massage".

Upon arriving I was met by one of the prettiest asian girls I've been with. Tiny and petite and very slim. She had bolt-on's that were done pretty terribly but they weren't massive or anything. Definitely not the girl in the ad but I wasn't complaining. Touched my back for a few seconds and told me to flip over. Upon flipping over she put her pussy in my face. Very clean. I was surprised to see her give me a BBBJ. Decent skills, not the best but it got the job done. She then put the condom on and let me take her from behind. Wouldn't allow any other positions. After a few minutes she slipped me in for some anal and then finished me with a BBBJ CIM. Didn't swallow.

She wasn't very enthusiastic about it but definitely worth the 1. 6 imo. Felt like I had a sampler platter with a little bit of everything. PM me if you want the full number.

Fe Maiden
07-31-18, 15:04
949 5 xx. Xx54.

Saw an ad for a girl named "yumi" and decided to take a gamble. Texted and arranged to meet in less than an hour. Was told 160 for 1 hour for a "massage".

Upon arriving I was met by one of the prettiest asian girls I've been with. Tiny and petite and very slim. She had bolt-on's that were done pretty terribly but they weren't massive or anything. Definitely not the girl in the ad but I wasn't complaining. Touched my back for a few seconds and told me to flip over. Upon flipping over she put her pussy in my face. Very clean. I was surprised to see her give me a BBBJ. Decent skills, not the best but it got the job done. She then put the condom on and let me take her from behind. Wouldn't allow any other positions. After a few minutes she slipped me in for some anal and then finished me with a BBBJ CIM. Didn't swallow.

She wasn't very enthusiastic about it but definitely worth the 1. 6 imo. Felt like I had a sampler platter with a little bit of everything. PM me if you want the full number.1. 6 total or 1. 6 plus entrance fee?

Sjungha
07-31-18, 16:45
1. 6 total or 1. 6 plus entrance fee?1. 6 total.

OCbum
07-31-18, 16:49
The girl you described sounds like Kim or TropicBeauty formerly from HX.

Sojdm88
08-01-18, 23:42
Speaking of Yumi. Who would you guys say (from experience) is the best BBBJ, Asian girl you guys have seen?

Back in town from a LONG week long trip and starting to look to book something.

OCbum
08-02-18, 11:50
949 5 xx. Xx54.

She wasn't very enthusiastic about it but definitely worth the 1. 6 imo. Felt like I had a sampler platter with a little bit of everything. PM me if you want the full number.The girl you described is Kim / Misha / TropicBeauty formerly from HX.

Fe Maiden
08-02-18, 14:49
The girl you described is Kim / Misha / TropicBeauty formerly from HX.Yeah, we got that from your post #341.

Jax O
08-03-18, 04:49
On HX: SBTehran84.

She's a hardbody, submissive, sex-machine. DT like nobody's biz. Menu is practically unlimited and she's a sweetheart to boot.Pm'ed you.

OCbum
08-03-18, 11:59
[Deleted by Admin]

TotalGrip
08-06-18, 12:56
Anyone have the new phone numbers for Kellz or Summer J? If so, please PM me their number. Also, any recommendations for similar women. Thanks!

Jax O
08-06-18, 15:54
The girl you described sounds like Kim or TropicBeauty formerly from HX.Hey,

So, what can you tell us (or me in PM) about this provider?

Ass Coach
08-06-18, 17:39
On HX: SBTehran84.

She's a hardbody, submissive, sex-machine. DT like nobody's biz. Menu is practically unlimited and she's a sweetheart to boot.Saw her a couple weeks ago. Holy cow. I'll repeat for sure!

JohnRichard
08-06-18, 18:20
Saw her a couple weeks ago. Holy cow. I'll repeat for sure!Hi AC,

Can you share damages. Thanks.

ManUp
08-07-18, 10:56
=============================================

Gents,

If you guys want to discuss traveling to international destinations to get laid, why don't you visit my International Sex Guide forum at:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info

Thanks,

Jackson

FrankyFive
08-17-18, 19:19
Latina BBBJWS also BBFS PMto trade.

Tipisil
08-18-18, 12:55
Latina BBBJWS also BBFS PMto trade.Ill trade. Depends on who you're into. I have a white mom with giant tits I can trade.

DJezDick
08-19-18, 16:41
The girl you described is Kim / Misha / TropicBeauty formerly from HX.I have been to this place a few times. (Fairview 111) Each time I got a different girl.

I wonder which one is Kim because two out of the 3 were hot.

Dizzy25
08-20-18, 01:07
Latina BBBJWS also BBFS PMto trade.Damn this sucks got nothing to trade.

HapaBoy86
08-20-18, 03:36
Saw her a couple weeks ago. Holy cow. I'll repeat for sure!Is she still booked by LACG on hx?

Sojdm88
08-20-18, 19:27
Ill trade. Depends on who you're into. I have a white mom with giant tits I can trade.Is she big? I can trade for thin chick, big fake tits.

Let me know.

Tipisil
08-20-18, 22:42
Is she big? I can trade for thin chick, big fake tits.

Let me know.She has a few extra pounds. She's a little older than your standard mom, around her mid to late 50's, but damn are those tits big and natural.

I'm down to trade.

Bchaaa92
09-01-18, 12:00
Latina BBBJWS also BBFS PMto trade.Can you pm info?

BrandRod
09-11-18, 20:09
Nastia loves to suck cock with cim endings, and does it quite well. She's on P411 and city source, or google her - "CA escort Nastia". She only does outcall but will travel all over IE, LA, and Orange County. You can also find a couple amateur porn vids she did as Nastaya Simmons. Good luck!

NeedaBBBJCIM
09-11-18, 20:16
Looks good and thanks.

Nastia loves to suck cock with cim endings, and does it quite well. She's on P411, or google her - "CA escort Nastia". She only does outcall but will travel all over IE, LA, and Orange County. You can also find a couple amateur porn vids she did as Nastaya Simmons. Good luck!

BrandRod
09-18-18, 00:04
http://www.city-source.com/nastia/

PoonObsession
09-18-18, 11:53
Damn she looks good. 300 though?!

http://www.city-source.com/nastia/

BrandRod
09-18-18, 20:07
Quality usually isn't cheap. There are options that cost a lot more, and some that cost less. Everyone has their own preference and can choose accordingly.

Damn she looks good. 300 though?!

Zero110
09-19-18, 14:54
Saw Layyawells off she's a little bigger than her pics but she did BBBJ and dt inished pse style in her mouth she swallowed.

Talyor Off them older than I thought but for the price thought why not, very submissive eager to please, bbbjws and rimjob would repeat for a cheap bng.

SchotBoy69
09-26-18, 15:17
Saw Layyawells off she's a little bigger than her pics but she did BBBJ and dt inished pse style in her mouth she swallowed.

Talyor Off them older than I thought but for the price thought why not, very submissive eager to please, bbbjws and rimjob would repeat for a cheap bng.Is Laylawells worth visiting?

NeedaBBBJCIM
09-26-18, 22:18
Is Laylawells worth visiting?Definitely worth it as I had been with her a long time ago and was fun than but for a bng too.

Sojdm88
09-27-18, 19:34

Talyor Off them older than I thought but for the price thought why not, very submissive eager to please, bbbjws and rimjob would repeat for a cheap bng.Any link for the taylor chick?

BillCoop10
10-01-18, 14:27
Any link for the taylor chick?Yes interested in Taylor as well. Any MP that offer BBBJ?

Zero110
10-03-18, 01:11
Yes interested in Taylor as well. Any MP that offer BBBJ?Tried sending you a PM.

Mb3333
10-03-18, 12:00
Yes interested in Taylor as well. Any MP that offer BBBJ?Easy to find on HX or in this case the them site. Taylor-escort-orange-county-183577.

TotalGrip
10-03-18, 12:47
https://backpage.com.orangecounty.listcrawler.com/post/26978197/DEepthroat

Maliyah.

Heavier than her pics. . 75 BBBJ, 1. 50 FS (bring your own protection). Couldn't deepthroat me, but okay attempt. Head game is okay. Girl is a sweetie though and has fun boobs. Price and location are good for me. Will repeat.

GimmeMoreHead
10-14-18, 16:12
Latina BBBJWS also BBFS PMto trade.Saw her twice. Small bbw but no rubber in sight. BBBJ was ok but I was there to drop a load in her. 70/30 bbfscip both times cardate. She can ride the load out real good. And she loves cum in pussy.

FrankyFive
10-16-18, 18:29
Awesome girl Good BBBJ skills just not BBBJTC.

Sojdm88
10-18-18, 00:45
Awesome girl Good BBBJ skills just not BBBJTC.Would you mind PMing her info? Can trade also.

HapaBoy86
10-18-18, 23:05
Awesome girl Good BBBJ skills just not BBBJTC.Have link?

MrMayhem
10-30-18, 20:48
Awesome girl Good BBBJ skills just not BBBJTC.Yes sir, going to need to visit! PM info my man.

Zero110
11-07-18, 01:06
https://backpage.com.orangecounty.listcrawler.com/post/27222083/Throat

Anyone seen her? She has a good ad. Video only plays for ten seconds for me.

OakOak22
11-13-18, 12:50
Had the chance to see nadianasty last week. She can suck dick like a champion but FS was a little lack luster. Might repeat but the price tag is pretty high.

TotalGrip
11-13-18, 18:01
Had the chance to see nadianasty last week. She can suck dick like a champion...AGREED! NadiaNastyOC is definitely the best at deepthroating. Like porn star quality. She's also pretty accommodating, gets nice rooms, and is always well put together.

Hapa Dik
11-13-18, 18:45
AGREED! NadiaNastyOC is definitely the best at deepthroating. Like porn star quality. She's also pretty accommodating, gets nice rooms, and is always well put together.I have to agree about Nadia's skills. If you gentlemen are seeking a true cocksucking master who will take you balls deep, let you face fuck her, talk dirty, and ask you how you like it (and then deliver! She's the best there is. I've met up with her twice and, just recently, she's told me that she's even better now than she was before. She'll also take you entire load in her mouth, but she won't swallow.

She never rushes you. She's sweet. She's very accommodating and always stays in higher-end places, so you won't worry about location or who might be watching you.

I HIGHLY recommend her, gentlemen.

Hapa.

NadianastyOC
11-14-18, 23:59
Had the chance to see nadianasty last week. She can suck dick like a champion but FS was a little lack luster. Might repeat but the price tag is pretty high.Thank you for the kind words. I'm sending pm.

Ironmen620
11-17-18, 03:28
Heads up, pants down 😂. Vanna back in OC! Seen her once before and pretty good for $.

BillCoop10
11-19-18, 15:43
Who is reliable for a BBBJ in OC these days? Thick Vanilla I haven't seen in some years. Renee Lee does not respond. Nadia I hear great things but is a bit steep.

OakOak22
11-21-18, 12:20
Who is reliable for a BBBJ in OC these days? Thick Vanilla I haven't seen in some years. Renee Lee does not respond. Nadia I hear great things but is a bit steep.Nadia is pretty worth it if you have the funds.

DongMinKim
11-29-18, 02:21
She is at least 50 years old but super friendly and talks a lot.

BBBJCIM. Damage was 70.

DongMinKim
11-29-18, 04:55
Did she retire?

It seems like her website is still working but she is not responding.

ManUp
11-29-18, 13:15
She is at least 50 years old but super friendly and talks a lot.

BBBJCIM. Damage was 70.So Mr. Dong, how was the BJ. Sloppy, dry, or great. Part of this site is helping others not waste time and money on bad services. Was it a car date, or at her place? And you said she 50. So is she a decent looking 50 or something you'd see in a Zombie movie. Would you repeat? Let us know. And PM me her info if you think she worth it. Any luck with Cali #?

Thanks.

Tipisil
12-01-18, 03:23
Who is reliable for a BBBJ in OC these days? Thick Vanilla I haven't seen in some years. Renee Lee does not respond. Nadia I hear great things but is a bit steep.Last I saw thick vanilla was about a year ago in Buena Park area. Tried to contact recently but nothing.

TooLazy
12-01-18, 05:10
So Mr. Dong, how was the BJ. Sloppy, dry, or great. Part of this site is helping others not waste time and money on bad services. Was it a car date, or at her place? And you said she 50. So is she a decent looking 50 or something you'd see in a Zombie movie. Would you repeat? Let us know. And PM me her info if you think she worth it. Any luck with Cali #?

Thanks.Is she and extra on the walking dead? Haha. Wait, season 1 or season 9?

DongMinKim
12-01-18, 13:38
Her BJ was decent and it was at her place. I would probably repeat for the price. She really talked a lot but she does really aim to please. I felt really comfortable with her.

No luck with Cali #.

Mb3333
12-03-18, 12:41
Did she retire?

It seems like her website is still working but she is not responding.Yes she had a message up on her HX a few weeks back that it was her last week.

Mb3333
12-03-18, 12:42
So Mr. Dong, how was the BJ. Sloppy, dry, or great. Part of this site is helping others not waste time and money on bad services. Was it a car date, or at her place? And you said she 50. So is she a decent looking 50 or something you'd see in a Zombie movie. Would you repeat? Let us know. And PM me her info if you think she worth it. Any luck with Cali #?

Thanks.She's been covered many times in the forum, you can find it using the search feature top right. Also know as TaylorMade.

Bean0
12-14-18, 20:52

Attached is a pic she gave me (think the pic is a few years old, she has a slight paunch but she is still very fuckable and hot).Contact info please?

ManUp
01-18-19, 01:08
Been seeing a $40.00 BJ spacial on OC listcrawler. I know this provider from the old Craigslist personal ads. Just wondering if anyone has tried her. She use to charge $50.00. Is she foreal or is there a up charge once you arrive?

Or is Uncle LEO using her old photo and ad with that low price to entice me? Let me know.

The add is below:

$40 THROAT SPECIAL AVALIABLE NOW CERTIFIED DEEPTHROAT. HUGE PERKY DD'S. NO GAG REFLEX - 22.

Thu 17 Jan 2019 06:55 PM.

Let me slob on your nob GARDEN GROVE. NO FULL SERVICE THE #1 HEAD DOCTOR SNAPCHAT: reaperslady.

657-xxx-9147.

FrankyFive
01-18-19, 08:51
She's actually legit, I've seen her a few time. If you're into bbws and don't mind the heavy smell of cigarettes, you should go see her.

Been seeing a $40.00 BJ spacial on OC listcrawler. I know this provider from the old Craigslist personal ads. Just wondering if anyone has tried her. She use to charge $50.00. Is she foreal or is there a up charge once you arrive?

Or is Uncle LEO using her old photo and ad with that low price to entice me? Let me know.

The add is below:

$40 THROAT SPECIAL AVALIABLE NOW CERTIFIED DEEPTHROAT. HUGE PERKY DD'S. NO GAG REFLEX - 22.

Thu 17 Jan 2019 06:55 PM.

Let me slob on your nob GARDEN GROVE. NO FULL SERVICE THE #1 HEAD DOCTOR SNAPCHAT: reaperslady.

657-xxx-9147.

TotalGrip
02-05-19, 17:15
Anyone have contact info for Summer J / Ashley?

TotalGrip
02-06-19, 23:38
https://escortalligator.com.orangecounty.listcrawler.com/post/29279671/Deepthroat

Garden Grove Inn.

MUCH MUCH bigger than pictures.

Can't deepthroat. But a $20 blow job has high value. Location and room were super ghetto.

I don't know about repeat. Service was ok. But for $20 - unheard of! But felt so dirty in her room. Don't know if I'll repeat.

Zero110
02-23-19, 03:48
Saw her today, BBBJ rim COF she let me throat fuck her deep hard and fast hands on her head bouncing it. Fun stuff would repeat.

Service 8/10 would be 10/10 if she swallowed.

Attitude 10/10.

Looks 7/10.

714xxxx714.

ManUp
02-24-19, 02:46
Saw her today, BBBJ rim COF she let me throat fuck her deep hard and fast hands on her head bouncing it. Fun stuff would repeat.

Service 8/10 would be 10/10 if she swallowed.

Attitude 10/10.

Looks 7/10.

714xxxx714.So on what site or place did you find her. HX, Listcrawler,?

Zero110
02-25-19, 01:12
So on what site or place did you find her. HX, Listcrawler,?List and them.

Ocbarbarian
02-26-19, 19:00
https://escortalligator.com.orangecounty.listcrawler.com/post/29279671/Deepthroat

Garden Grove Inn.

MUCH MUCH bigger than pictures.

Can't deepthroat. But a $20 blow job has high value. Location and room were super ghetto.

I don't know about repeat. Service was ok. But for $20 - unheard of! But felt so dirty in her room. Don't know if I'll repeat.I've seen her ads and she doesn't look bad in her pics but I'll take your word. I thought Her kitty kinda looked nice and tight too. For. 20 I got to find out for myself. Thanks for the info.

Mb3333
02-27-19, 13:39
So on what site or place did you find her. HX, Listcrawler,?https://escortalligator.com.orangecounty.listcrawler.com/post/29558626/Adora/belle

ManUp
02-28-19, 02:00
https://escortalligator.com.orangecounty.listcrawler.com/post/29558626/Adora/belleSorry Bro, but that should be in a freak show. She looks strung out and nasty. Come on you really let her BBBJ you. Your a brave individual. Scary ++. Hope it don't fall in 6 months.

Mb3333
02-28-19, 13:37
Sorry Bro, but that should be in a freak show. She looks strung out and nasty. Come on you really let her BBBJ you. Your a brave individual. Scary ++. Hope it don't fall in 6 months.It wasn't me I was just sharing the link he didn't provide.

Edward Appleby
02-28-19, 15:44
Sorry Bro, but that should be in a freak show. She looks strung out and nasty. Come on you really let her BBBJ you. Your a brave individual. Scary ++. Hope it don't fall in 6 months.I thought the 5 o'clock shadow was off putting.

TotalGrip
03-13-19, 22:29
https://escortalligator.com.orangecounty.listcrawler.com/post/30492121/Throat

Not worth the high price. 2/10 looks. 3/10 boobs. 2/10 head. She's like 65 yrs old too.

Ihaschzbrgr
03-13-19, 23:09

Not worth the high price. 2/10 looks. 3/10 boobs. 2/10 head. She's like 65 yrs old too.LOL she had me at "I can take out my teeth".

TotalGrip
03-14-19, 12:03
LOL she had me at "I can take out my teeth".Don't knock it till you try it 😏.

(On a serious note, not the first time I've had a woman take out her teeth. I recommend trying it at least once. I hate teeth scraping up my dick. It's a common problem I have with small mouths.).

TlcLives
03-14-19, 16:41

Not worth the high price. 2/10 looks. 3/10 boobs. 2/10 head. She's like 65 yrs old too.Just close your eyes and. Winning!!

Ardin
03-29-19, 01:54
Can anyone recommend a provider with a talent for long, slow BBBJ+BLS edging sessions? I used to visit a couple oral fixation queens. One at an MP, one on HX, where they could literally just edge for 45-60 min, laying beside you with rubbing the tits on your dick and going back and forth between BLS and BBBJ teasing the fuck out of you until a massive explosion.

9 girls out of 10 these days will say "oh yeah edging no problem" when its requested, then will proceed to screw around for a few minutes licking it around the edges before just getting bored.

Any tips appreciated!

TlcLives
03-29-19, 14:38
Can anyone recommend a provider with a talent for long, slow BBBJ+BLS edging sessions? I used to visit a couple oral fixation queens. One at an MP, one on HX, where they could literally just edge for 45-60 min, laying beside you with rubbing the tits on your dick and going back and forth between BLS and BBBJ teasing the fuck out of you until a massive explosion.

9 girls out of 10 these days will say "oh yeah edging no problem" when its requested, then will proceed to screw around for a few minutes licking it around the edges before just getting bored.

Any tips appreciated!You need to try Shygonewild or Summerdreams on HX. Both of them absolutely love to have their faces fucked and will do anything you ask!

Who is the oral fixation queen on HX that you have had experience with?

Mb3333
03-29-19, 17:28

Any tips appreciated!JenJenLovely can do this for sure. Hx.

Ardin
03-29-19, 18:48
You need to try Shygonewild or Summerdreams on HX. Both of them absolutely love to have their faces fucked and will do anything you ask!

Who is the oral fixation queen on HX that you have had experience with?Thanks but those girls are both ghetto trainwrecks, no offense. I strongly advise stay away from Lvl5's, or really anything Lvl2+. Name of the game is jumping on the newbies before they're got 300+ johns deep.

Rough face-fucking isn't really my thing. There was a KGirl named Honey a couple years ago in OC, I'd show up and we'd skip all the shower bullshit and she'd just edge me an hour BLS / BBBJ with perfect amount of pressure. The explosion would almost hit the ceiling.

Type "edge play" into youporn and you'll have the idea.

YoungInRi
04-08-19, 23:36
You need to try Shygonewild or Summerdreams on HX. Both of them absolutely love to have their faces fucked and will do anything you ask!

Who is the oral fixation queen on HX that you have had experience with?I contacted Shy because I AM interested in facefucking. She acted pretty erratically via text. When I got to the place she was staying at, a cop was pulling out, which freaked me out a little. I texted her and told her I was uncomfortable, and she got very aggressive. I can understand not wanting to have her time wasted, but I'd like a provider to be more interested in safety. I went to the Wendy's nearby and noticed a car in the lot that said "K-9" on it. I'm sure it's a legit recommendation, but I'm glad I skipped that one.

HapaBoy86
04-09-19, 01:18
Thanks but those girls are both ghetto trainwrecks, no offense. I strongly advise stay away from Lvl5's, or really anything Lvl2+. Name of the game is jumping on the newbies before they're got 300+ johns deep.I agree both are waste of time and Shy has a bf that lurks around outside. Also, see newbies before the dipshit level 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5's start to book them and run there life's!

By threatening for free services, let there friends not on hx see them and etc.

KNaughty562
04-21-19, 03:39
Several years back. Good old days where craigslist was popping. Had one the best experience of with Japanese MILF who gave me the best Hot & Cold BBBJ ever.

She use to do this thing with 2 glass water (1 w / ice cold water, 1 w / warm water). She would gargle cold water for a minute, spit it out, then suck me for a few min. Then she gargle warm water, suck me for few minute. Rotating back and forth between hot and cold was the best experience of my life. I was so hooked, I saw her several times after that but then she disappeared. She was amazing with her craft. Didn't even bang her but she will be remember forever.

Any monger ever experience this?

KNaughty562
04-21-19, 03:43
Just Reminiscin of ThickVanilla. She was great at her craft. Anyone seen her lately.

She seem to disappear from the game.

Santooki
04-21-19, 13:46
I have with a kgirl once many years ago. I think it might have been a bit of a fad. A civvie I was with did that too and she said she read about it in cosmo. Loved the varying sensation of that. Someone needs to send that tip back out to cosmo so they can republish!

Several years back. Good old days where craigslist was popping. Had one the best experience of with Japanese MILF who gave me the best Hot & Cold BBBJ ever.

She use to do this thing with 2 glass water (1 w / ice cold water, 1 w / warm water). She would gargle cold water for a minute, spit it out, then suck me for a few min. Then she gargle warm water, suck me for few minute. Rotating back and forth between hot and cold was the best experience of my life. I was so hooked, I saw her several times after that but then she disappeared. She was amazing with her craft. Didn't even bang her but she will be remember forever.

Any monger ever experience this?

HapaBoy86
04-21-19, 22:42

Any monger ever experience this?Many years ago a famous kgirl names Seeya in WestLA used to offer this and it was mind blowing. I know a few other kgirls who did this after and seems it rarely done now.

Mb3333
04-22-19, 11:30
Just Reminiscin of ThickVanilla. She was great at her craft. Anyone seen her lately.

She seem to disappear from the game.She's in Sacramento.

https://privatedelights.ch/listing/ThickVanilla/California/Sacramento

LonerRanger
04-22-19, 12:47
So on what site or place did you find her. HX, Listcrawler,?He was talking about Adore Belle. One scary looking woman.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/adora-belle-escort-orange-county-426203

NadianastyOC
04-22-19, 21:38
JenJenLovely can do this for sure. Hx.Me!

I can accommodate.

GoodGuyMike100
04-23-19, 09:28
Anyone tried her out. Sounds fun.

CryMoarHoar
04-23-19, 18:45
Where do you find this viet Kim?

AlhambraBoy5
04-24-19, 22:06
She's in Sacramento.

https://privatedelights.ch/listing/ThickVanilla/California/SacramentoShe is in VanNuys tonight. Check your on PD.

CptfPower
05-02-19, 20:37
Search raven at ero monkey OC region and you'll find her.

$. 6 for bbbbcimws. She isn't a looker. Big and chunky but for some dome, good enough.

Located in Stanton motel.

Member #6607
05-03-19, 13:54
Why do all the best BBBJ providers have to be ugly or fat? Aren't there some lookers out there that give great dome?

For example: YOUR_DREAMGIRL from HX is both hot AND gives incredible bbbjcimws. She's a little Filipina - 5 ft, cute face, in shape, with a nice booty and some great man-made 34 Ds.

She's usually in Monrovia but travels around a bit. As always, YMMV but I'd definitely recommend.

I have more of people want to trade via pm.

Mongrrr
05-05-19, 09:46
Why do all the best BBBJ providers have to be ugly or fat? Aren't there some lookers out there that give great dome?

For example: YOUR_DREAMGIRL from HX is both hot AND gives incredible bbbjcimws. She's a little Filipina - 5 ft, cute face, in shape, with a nice booty and some great man-made 34 Ds.

She's usually in Monrovia but travels around a bit. As always, YMMV but I'd definitely recommend.

I have more of people want to trade via pm.What's her rates?

CIPSoGood
05-05-19, 11:27
What's her rates?My rates are 200 hhr 300 hr.

I usually get GFE requested but if there's anything else in mind lmk.

I don't do anal and I don't do raw unless it's oral.

If you'd like to set something up feel free to shoot me a text.

DJwezzy
05-06-19, 02:03
My rates are 200 hhr 300 hr.

I usually get GFE requested but if there's anything else in mind lmk.

I don't do anal and I don't do raw unless it's oral.

If you'd like to set something up feel free to shoot me a text.OMG she was the best. When I saw she swallowed my load so good, I repeated aleast 5 times.

Stolper
05-06-19, 03:50
OMG she was the best. When I saw she swallowed my load so good, I repeated aleast 5 times.She's definitely YMMV. I had seen good reviews of her on the other site before and took a chance with a 1 hr appointment. I usually go for GFE but she was anything but GFE. She didn't want to kiss at all. She gave a decent blowjob but the sex was one of the worst as she kept trying to push my body away as to avoid as much penetration as possible. She also didn't do MSOG with me even though we had plenty of time. I don't know what happened, but I've never had a terrible experience like that at the 300/ hr level.

YoungInRi
05-07-19, 20:52
Search raven at ero monkey OC region and you'll find her.

$. 6 for bbbbcimws. She isn't a looker. Big and chunky but for some dome, good enough.

Located in Stanton motel.My go-to for inexpensive head from a bigger girl is Riah Star. She is very big, but I just have her suck my dick and she's honestly very good at it. So if I was to venture outside of her, I'd hope someone like Raven could offer something she couldn't (and it clearly isn't looks LOL). So does Raven deepthroat? And I mean legitimately, not only if you have a little dick LOL.

Gl0987
06-18-19, 16:21
Any younger BBBJ providers to recommend to a newbie? Don't have any to share yet unfortunately, but hoping to gather some soon.

OcAllen
06-21-19, 01:59
Anyone remember where Honey went? She used to give the best bbjcim for 60 bucks =).

Sonnyr557
06-25-19, 19:10
Haven't partook in any adventure in some time now. Things changed since and now just seems every post is either a massage spot or my red flags pop up. Seems like gone are the days of chasity and vanilla. Or the couple of low profile girls I knew who are out the game.

Can anyone throw some recommendations my way.

TIA.

NeverBoring
07-08-19, 16:49
Saw Kaylee. She wasn't much to look at but gave a decent BJ. Nice tits. Rimming was good. Finished doggy. Better view that way. Anyone else local that is good and discrete and not an arm and a leg?

Mel
07-09-19, 17:10
Saw Kaylee. She wasn't much to look at but gave a decent BJ. Nice tits. Rimming was good. Finished doggy. Better view that way. Anyone else local that is good and discrete and not an arm and a leg?Do you have a link or any hint of who this is?

TrojanHorsey
07-10-19, 22:07
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/kaylee69

Was in the mood for a nice BBBJ with CIM finish and saw Kaylee was running a special. She sent a long-ass PM of her menu and rates, and I copy / pasted only the portion that is pertinent to me. The rest is just useless drama.

"Look if you have any kind of bumps or anything unusual on your man parts please do not ask me for a BBBJ special or BJ at all. I'm not shy and I will tell you if you have warts or herpes and if that's the case then I will ask you to leave my space. If you have bumps I will not even do a covered BJ! Or see you! So don't embarrass yourself and even worse disrespect me by asking me to see you and not giving or caring about my sexual health. Please don't trun me off or piss me off. You are an adult please act like one! 15 minutes / BBBJ or BJ W / condom-$90. No sex at all with this special! Short videos are $40 more".

Obviously my cock passed the Health & Safety inspection test by the Center for Disease Control, and she proceeded to give me a nice slow sloppy BBBJ with CIM (spit) finish at her incall in San Berdoo. I was passing through and needed to drain my balls and she did an excellent job for the price including short video. This is a one-and-done deal for me. So if you think your dick is disease-free and looks cute enough to enter Kaylee's mouth, you will have a great time. Here are a few screenshots from the 12 minute video, and a few of her Hx profile pics.

RubnHood
07-15-19, 03:48
My go-to for inexpensive head from a bigger girl is Riah Star. She is very big, but I just have her suck my dick and she's honestly very good at it. So if I was to venture outside of her, I'd hope someone like Raven could offer something she couldn't (and it clearly isn't looks LOL). So does Raven deepthroat? And I mean legitimately, not only if you have a little dick LOL.LOL! Riah is bigger for sure, but she does suck a mean dick, and she has / had a very pretty face / beautiful green eyes. For all her weight, her kitty is still pretty tight too!

FlyPunter
07-19-19, 18:33

Any monger ever experience this?I know, old post but yes I too got hooked on this type of service. One of my faves at Nikki's in SF used to do that. What a feeling! And the feeling of warm water dribbling down my cock and ass crack was pretty damn amazing.

JBarry28
07-19-19, 20:56
Checked out Jen again (hadn't seen in about a year), after reading a previous post. Nice attention and very deep. She doesn't rush at all, but she takes away to respond to texts. She's also negotiable and very nice. She swallows my load this past visit. MSOG available. Mom-rush session. Highly recommended. She has them and HX accounts.

TouchMeHere
09-04-19, 16:50
This is one of my favorites. I'm 7" and most girls gag and it is great hearing that. Looking for some new favs. Have intel to trade.

YoungInRi
10-07-19, 02:27
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/424-666-9105-oc-s-favorite-available-now-shygonewild-anaheim-21488787/

So I saw this girl earlier tonight in Orange. It was definitely a visit with definite pros and cons. To start, she's not pleasant at all. She doesn't talk much (but it's awkward), and she has no warmth to her at all. She seems to get annoyed really easily and she had me get off her bed immediately after we were done. She's also definitely a user, and she may even get high before she performs. I'm not saying this because she was acting particularly erratic, but because she brought a hefty lighter into the bathroom before we started. I know this is all transactional, but I don't know that I've had a visit where I felt less welcome. That alone would give me pause to return. Also a dude was hanging out outside her room when I got there, and while he was gone when I left, there was yelling in the motel. Not great. That being said.

It is true what someone said about her being able to take a face fucking. If you're not into this, definitely don't go see her. But if you want to fuck a girl's face, Shy is a great option. She let me pound her face without a single complaint. If you're a fan of gagging noises, she can definitely provide that. I've had better deepthroat blowjobs, because frankly a rough face fuck is not the best kind of blowjob. However, it CAN be a lot of fun to really blow off your steam that way. She doesn't swallow because "it's gross," which was emphasis I didn't really need but whatever. I'll be honest, even though her personality and everything about the location made me uncomfortable, I'll probably go back. Her throat was that good.

TotalGrip
11-13-19, 18:28
I'm considering seeing her today. Cost?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/424-666-9105-oc-s-favorite-available-now-shygonewild-anaheim-21488787/

So I saw this girl earlier tonight in Orange. It was definitely a visit with definite pros and cons. To start, she's not pleasant at all. She doesn't talk much (but it's awkward), and she has no warmth to her at all. She seems to get annoyed really easily and she had me get off her bed immediately after we were done. She's also definitely a user, and she may even get high before she performs. I'm not saying this because she was acting particularly erratic, but because she brought a hefty lighter into the bathroom before we started. I know this is all transactional, but I don't know that I've had a visit where I felt less welcome. That alone would give me pause to return. Also a dude was hanging out outside her room when I got there, and while he was gone when I left, there was yelling in the motel. Not great. That being said.

It is true what someone said about her being able to take a face fucking. If you're not into this, definitely don't go see her. But if you want to fuck a girl's face, Shy is a great option. She let me pound her face without a single complaint. If you're a fan of gagging noises, she can definitely provide that. I've had better deepthroat blowjobs, because frankly a rough face fuck is not the best kind of blowjob. However, it CAN be a lot of fun to really blow off your steam that way. She doesn't swallow because "it's gross," which was emphasis I didn't really need but whatever. I'll be honest, even though her personality and everything about the location made me uncomfortable, I'll probably go back. Her throat was that good.

Meaty55
11-17-19, 21:56
Hello, been on a dry spell lately. Just would really love a sloppy dt BJ. If anyone has good recommendations please pm!

MidaMida
01-13-20, 13:05
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

JonathonJammer
01-20-20, 11:32
Hey fellas just wanted to let everyone know that Thickvanilla is back in OC. Anaheim to be exact. I just saw her ad last night around 11:00 pm Sunday on privatedelights. Looks like she's been here since Saturday and leaving Tuesday. I did not get a response from my texts but still trying. Hope you guys have better luck.

Anontt6
01-20-20, 16:29
Saw nohessy a while back and she gave the sloppiest BBBJ I ever had! She went at it for a good 10 minutes and slobbered it all over it, lubing it up for BBFS. She is a bit thicker than your normal gal, but if you want a latina to slobber all over your cock and go in bare on you, then she is your gal. She can be found on HX with the same handle.

ManUp
03-16-20, 22:56
I saw Misty from OC Listcrawler last night. Seen her once before about six months ago. I let her know the day before via text that I might need a BJ. She is very reasonable (cost) and said just text when ready. I did and went to her room. Safe location in a well lit area. When I walked in She was pleasant. Like most girls their bodies change. But I was there for her specialty BBBJCIM. As I talked and took my pants I grabbed a blanket and placed it ontop of her bed. I laid on my back and She immediately sucked my dick and made me cum quickly. And that's what I wanted. Her room dose smell of cigarettes so beware if you don't smoke and have go home. I just walked around a bit before getting home. So go see her. She probably one of the last reasonable trouble free providers who knows what to do and can make you cum quickly. And be clean. Don't be a AHole and spread something. She's on Listcrawler OC thread almost daily. Blow and go Boys.

Explorer143
03-23-20, 14:26
I saw Misty from OC Listcrawler last night. Seen her once before about six months ago. I let her know the day before via text that I might need a BJ. She is very reasonable (cost) and said just text when ready. I did and went to her room. Safe location in a well lit area. When I walked in She was pleasant. Like most girls their bodies change. But I was there for her specialty BBBJCIM. As I talked and took my pants I grabbed a blanket and placed it ontop of her bed. I laid on my back and She immediately sucked my dick and made me cum quickly. And that's what I wanted. Her room dose smell of cigarettes so beware if you don't smoke and have go home. I just walked around a bit before getting home. So go see her. She probably one of the last reasonable trouble free providers who knows what to do and can make you cum quickly. And be clean. Don't be a AHole and spread something. She's on Listcrawler OC thread almost daily. Blow and go Boys.Just wondering if you can send me her info, can't find her on list crawler.

AlexRodriguez
03-23-20, 19:37
Just wondering if you can send me her info, can't find her on list crawler.I found her in like 2 clicks and 10 seconds.

SteakTartare
03-23-20, 20:49
Agree 100% on nohessy BBBJ skills. She will drool and slobber all over your balls and suck your dick until your eyeballs roll upwards towards your skull. Then you have the option of CIM, or pound her BBFS and CIP as many times as you can in the time allotted.

Steak.

Saw nohessy a while back and she gave the sloppiest BBBJ I ever had! She went at it for a good 10 minutes and slobbered it all over it, lubing it up for BBFS. She is a bit thicker than your normal gal, but if you want a latina to slobber all over your cock and go in bare on you, then she is your gal. She can be found on HX with the same handle.

OakOak22
03-24-20, 12:31
Agree 100% on nohessy BBBJ skills. She will drool and slobber all over your balls and suck your dick until your eyeballs roll upwards towards your skull. Then you have the option of CIM, or pound her BBFS and CIP as many times as you can in the time allotted.

Steak.Do you mind pm ing me her number.

Courious G
03-26-20, 23:43
Same pm request here. TIA.

Do you mind pm ing me her number.

Mongrrr
03-29-20, 19:55
Same pm request here. TIA.FYI she's on HX same username.

SteakTartare
04-11-20, 12:26
https://www.xvideos.com/?k=astrid+star.

When she was active on HX, one of the most gorgeous BBBJ with CIM finish was Astrid if you could afford her. I got to enjoy all her porn star skills in Orange County. Them pretty green eyes looking at you while sucking your dick is awesome. I made sure I captured every second with my cameras in extreme close ups. I have watched most of her Porn Hub vids and I think mine is better than all of them LOL. At the moment of CIM, I made sure she opened her mouth wide with her tongue out to collect every squirting ounce of my baby batter. Just gorgeous milk white skin covered in freckles. Too bad we don't have a DATY Forum here so I could post screen shots of her super pink pussy lips getting devoured. I guess I am one of the few rare mongers in this website who enjoy licking sugar holes to get excited. Here are screen shots of how a porn cutie should suck your dick. No cheating with hands, all 100% mouth, lips, tongue, and then throat. Make sure your hot cum hits her tonsils ha ha ha.

Steak.

ManUp
04-16-20, 22:26

When she was active on HX, one of the most gorgeous BBBJ with CIM finish was Astrid if you could afford her. I got to enjoy all her porn star skills in Orange County. Them pretty green eyes looking at you while sucking your dick is awesome. I made sure I captured every second with my cameras in extreme close ups. I have watched most of her Porn Hub vids and I think mine is better than all of them LOL. At the moment of CIM, I made sure she opened her mouth wide with her tongue out to collect every squirting ounce of my baby batter. Just gorgeous milk white skin covered in freckles. Too bad we don't have a DATY Forum here so I could post screen shots of her super pink pussy lips getting devoured. I guess I am one of the few rare mongers in this website who enjoy licking sugar holes to get excited. Here are screen shots of how a porn cutie should suck your dick. No cheating with hands, all 100% mouth, lips, tongue, and then throat. Make sure your hot cum hits her tonsils ha ha ha.

Steak.Most guys including me are looking for a little more attainable girls for a reasonable price $40-80 for a BJ. Not going to overspend, that's just me. So guys let's list some girls that are attainable and reasonably priced. Like Misty, Jesse in GG. These girls give good service for the price $50-$60.00.

Thanks.

SteakTartare
04-16-20, 22:48
I am not aware of top tier girls who offer "affordable BBBJ only sessions". Just to be fair to Astrid, I got more than just a blowjob. I was not aware this forum was exclusively about chicks who only give head without actual full service, hence the swap meet $50-$60 prices.

Steak.

Most guys including me are looking for a little more attainable girls for a reasonable price $40-80 for a BJ. Not going to overspend, that's just me. So guys let's list some girls that are attainable and reasonably priced. Like Misty, Jesse in GG. These girls give good service for the price $50-$60.00.

Thanks.

GimmeMoreHead
04-16-20, 22:57

Steak.Do you know her new handle?

TotalGrip
04-17-20, 16:43
...Jesse in GG. These girls give good service for the price $50-$60.00.

Thanks.Can you provide info on Jesse? I cannot find her contact info.

VaqueroNegro
04-17-20, 18:17

Steak.Lucky you. I booked her on the last day she advertised on HX. Waited in the hotel lobby half an hour after texting her and left. While driving home she texted me saying that she had gotten kicked out after management had noticed the traffic in and out of her room and that I could have a discount next time, but she never came back.

SteakTartare
04-18-20, 12:06
After Astrid drained my balls, I went back down to my car and checked my phone. Fuck, so many emails and texts wondering where the heck I was. So I sat in the parking lot for a few minutes, whipped out my laptop, and did some work before fighting the freeway nightmare (the empty freeways are what I am going to miss when this apocalypse is over). Lo and behold a white car pulled up next to me. I had a suspicion this was her pimp, so I turned my dash cam towards it to record the vehicle make, model, plate, and the guy who was oblivious to my presence. Out comes sexy Astrid wearing a white Adidas T-shirt tied at the bottom showing her flat abs and 20 inch waist, hopped in the front seat, handed cash to the driver, and they rode off into the sunset LOL. Neither of them noticed me, and my windows have limo tint.

So I know who her daddy is. That's the dude who cancelled your appointment with Astrid Star because he snared a bigger fish. Don't believe that "heavy-traffic-got-kicked-out-of-incall" story for a moment. Hookers flake on us because the pimp found a higher paying trick.

Steak.

Lucky you. I booked her on the last day she advertised on HX. Waited in the hotel lobby half an hour after texting her and left. While driving home she texted me saying that she had gotten kicked out after management had noticed the traffic in and out of her room and that I could have a discount next time, but she never came back.

PhoReal
04-18-20, 14:58
After Astrid drained my balls, I went back down to my car and checked my phone. Fuck, so many emails and texts wondering where the heck I was. So I sat in the parking lot for a few minutes, whipped out my laptop, and did some work before fighting the freeway nightmare (the empty freeways are what I am going to miss when this apocalypse is over). Lo and behold a white car pulled up next to me. I had a suspicion this was her pimp, so I turned my dash cam towards it to record the vehicle make, model, plate, and the guy who was oblivious to my presence. Out comes sexy Astrid wearing a white Adidas T-shirt tied at the bottom showing her flat abs and 20 inch waist, hopped in the front seat, handed cash to the driver, and they rode off into the sunset LOL. Neither of them noticed me, and my windows have limo tint.

So I know who her daddy is. That's the dude who cancelled your appointment with Astrid Star because he snared a bigger fish. Don't believe that "heavy-traffic-got-kicked-out-of-incall" story for a moment. Hookers flake on us because the pimp found a higher paying trick.

Steak.Were her rates within reason when she was on HX?

https://topescortbabes.com/los-angeles/escorts/Astrid-Star_431230?18plus=true

Guess being a porn star now demands a premium.

BillB949
04-18-20, 21:11

Steak.Looks like Nohessy's profile on HX is gone as I was unable to find it. Does anyone have contact info?

SteakTartare
04-19-20, 09:31
She's charging 1200 per hour now? When I booked her on Hx, I asked her pimp how much for 1 hour MSOG with pics and video and he wanted $500. I countered $350 and surprised he accepted LOL. So that's less than one-third that website is quoting now. The dude never pestered us during my date so I spent about 1 hour 15 minutes with her. Using 2 Canon cameras and my phone, I have almost 4 hours of probably the hottest videos of this cute chick. Extreme close ups of BBBJ, DFK, DATY, and of course her perfect body. I may be biased but I think they are better than the ones on Porn Hub. I ran out battery charge and SD card memory because I recorded not just the fuckfest but also the breaks in between and us just talking. Here are more screen shots.

Steak.

Were her rates within reason when she was on HX?

https://topescortbabes.com/los-angeles/escorts/Astrid-Star_431230?18plus=true

Guess being a porn star now demands a premium.

JonathonJammer
04-19-20, 15:32
So thick vanilla is back in town and I never got to try her out and this report is the same not trying her out. So I contact her and she is in van Nuys but heading to Fullerton. So set up that I'll text her before I head out. She responds that after 7:15 but what did I want to do. I wrote "let's do your bng special". Her response in like 5 to 10 minutes is straight up goodbye don't call me. I'm like WTF? So I ask her what I said?? Back and forth a little mind you I turn around because she didn't respond right away and then she is like sorry I read your text wrong or idk maybe she was answering other texts and got me confused which she did mention but idk. So I'm like cool it's still okay to come by then and she is like yes. I did stop to pick up some weed since it was on the exit I got off and she didn't answer so I was chalking it up to a loss. So I'm like 10 maybe 15 minutes behind what she said about 7:15 but are appointment was not for 7:15 just that she would be free after that time and I told her I would text her around that time close by her location so that we could make arrangements to meet up. So I'm on my way again and she texts to let her know when I'm close and I text okay and checking my gps arrival she texts what my eta is and I tell her 7:29. Her next text is that I. Playing games and that don't even bother coming anymore so I'm like WTF again. I pull over send her screen shot of map on my phone and tell her no games here and she is the one playing games. I don't know what is going on with her but maybe drug use or pimp idk but it was a waste of time. She has great reviews here and elsewhere which made it disappointing but it'll be awhile if any I try her out. Anyone else ever experience this with her?

BullWinkle25
04-19-20, 16:16
She's charging 1200 per hour now? When I booked her on Hx, I asked her pimp how much for 1 hour MSOG with pics and video and he wanted $500. I countered $350 and surprised he accepted LOL. So that's less than one-third that website is quoting now. The dude never pestered us during my date so I spent about 1 hour 15 minutes with her. Using 2 Canon cameras and my phone, I have almost 4 hours of probably the hottest videos of this cute chick. Extreme close ups of BBBJ, DFK, DATY, and of course her perfect body. I may be biased but I think they are better than the ones on Porn Hub. I ran out battery charge and SD card memory because I recorded not just the fuckfest but also the breaks in between and us just talking. Here are more screen shots.

Steak.I managed to see her when she first showed up on HX in Sep 2018. Her base rates were really reasonable then. There were extra charges for video, photos, CIM, etc. , but also pretty reasonable. She was also really easy going.

Ardin
04-19-20, 19:04

Steak."Heavy traffic" must be her p. Daddy's go-to line since I got it too, but only to bump me an hour later. That said, it's great you had a good experience, and maybe her service improved since I saw her last year, but she was hands down worst dead fish experience out of 21 or so total HX bangs.

I got there, she had no makeup and big baggy clothes, she was quiet and awkward. Just yes / no to everything. Room was gas-clouded by weed thick enough to make my eyes water, and I normally don't mind weed. She had this absurd blonde costume wig that she was continually trying slide back into place which made the BBBJ awkward. Literally blew me with one hand on top of her head the whole time. She had a nice tiny waist, and in fairness she did comply with new positions when asked, but her demeanor was like there was an invisible gun to her head the whole time. I cut my time short, at the end I asked what she thought about facials, she said "you can cum on my face", but then the dumb wig caught my eye again and I just didn't care, so Russian finish and I left. All in all nothing like the porn scenes where she actually appears to have a pulse.

She / he did rate me, so I got a lot of intel requests because she was new at the time, but I didn't respond to any for multiple reasons. Maybe she had an off day, and maybe it was just me- though I've dated strippers and reasonably attractive civi's and keep in shape. Just one more datapoint in case anyone is considering that '$1200' rate, smh.

SCJohn
04-19-20, 22:06
So thick vanilla is back in town and I never got to try her out and this report is the same not trying her out. So I contact her and she is in van Nuys but heading to Fullerton. So set up that I'll text her before I head out. She responds that after 7:15 but what did I want to do. I wrote "let's do your bng special". Her response in like 5 to 10 minutes is straight up goodbye don't call me. I'm like WTF? So I ask her what I said?? Back and forth a little mind you I turn around because she didn't respond right away and then she is like sorry I read your text wrong or idk maybe she was answering other texts and got me confused which she did mention but idk. So I'm like cool it's still okay to come by then and she is like yes. I did stop to pick up some weed since it was on the exit I got off and she didn't answer so I was chalking it up to a loss. So I'm like 10 maybe 15 minutes behind what she said about 7:15 but are appointment was not for 7:15 just that she would be free after that time and I told her I would text her around that time close by her location so that we could make arrangements to meet up. So I'm on my way again and she texts to let her know when I'm close and I text okay and checking my gps arrival she texts what my eta is and I tell her 7:29. Her next text is that I. Playing games and that don't even bother coming anymore so I'm like WTF again. I pull over send her screen shot of map on my phone and tell her no games here and she is the one playing games. I don't know what is going on with her but maybe drug use or pimp idk but it was a waste of time. She has great reviews here and elsewhere which made it disappointing but it'll be awhile if any I try her out. Anyone else ever experience this with her?Can't believe you're missing much. Sounds like a nut job.

IslandFan
04-19-20, 23:23
I enjoy your posts Steak. I think you win the Spielberg award! You sure hold the camera up close to capture the action (Good job! One time I did a recording, I only did it for a couple minutes as the girl says its too distracting (she agreed for a short time with no upcharge). What do girls normally say when you start setting up the multi camera gear. Do they hesitate and try to back out or do you think it improves performance due to being on film?

Steak.

SteakTartare
04-20-20, 11:37
There is another guy on Hx who also records his sessions. Actually he is the one who should win the Quentin Tarantino award. I have studied all his reviews on theeroticreview dot com. He actually sets up his tripods, lighting, umbrellas, and more gear than I could possibly fit in my cargo pants. I could see how a girl could be intimidated by all that. The room looks like a movie studio built for porn.

Mine is much more plebeian and organic. I simply have 2 Canons. I position one far away to capture the bed. I usually start with DATY and I hold the other one and put it below my chin to capture a close up of me eating her pussy. This gets her worked up. Then it's her turn to suck my dick. I start with just holding my Canon at arms length so as not to be distracting, and then slowly move it closer since most girls suck cock with their eyes closed anyway. I also use items in the hotel room to help stabilize my Canon. For example I place it on the Gideon's Bible and position the camera to the side of her head while eating her pussy to capture her reaction while DATY DATO or during DFK so I can capture our tongues clashing like 2 Jedis in a lightsaber epic battle.

If it sounds like too much work because it is. I am constantly moving the cameras around. Most guys would rather just concentrate on busting a nut then leaving the scene of the crime. This is actually quite exhausting and would not recommend if you cannot sustain or maintain an erection. Here are some pictures using my session with Gemma from Hx as examples of my simple set up. This won't win any Best Cinematography Awards.

Keats.

I enjoy your posts Steak. I think you win the Spielberg award! You sure hold the camera up close to capture the action (Good job! One time I did a recording, I only did it for a couple minutes as the girl says its too distracting (she agreed for a short time with no upcharge). What do girls normally say when you start setting up the multi camera gear. Do they hesitate and try to back out or do you think it improves performance due to being on film?

Readct
04-20-20, 18:22
For example I place it on the Gideon's Bible and position the camera to the side of her head while eating her pussy to capture her reaction while DATY DATO or during DFK so I can capture our tongues clashing like 2 Jedis in a lightsaber epic battle.You Mr. Staak are simultaneously doing God's work and going straight to hell.

SteakTartare
04-20-20, 19:51
OMFG I laughed so hard at your comment. Had tears coming out ha ha ha. Thank you sir, I needed that. I guess I will see you there.

Skate.

You Mr. Staak are simultaneously doing God's work and going straight to hell.

SnapKrackle
04-20-20, 20:16
Anyone know who gives the best BJ?

Pm me with thier info If you can please and thank you.

Barstool
04-20-20, 20:37
Pornstar girl. Met her on hx. Her BBBJ was insane. She knew how to use her tongue better than probably anyone I've been with. What I liked is she would let me facefuck her and just took it and would ask for more with her eyeliner running down her face. I finished with CIM every time. 220 hr. Her pornstar menu would open up if you became a regular.

As far as her sex game, she is the loudest girl I've fucked. I would get worried someone would call for a noise complaint LOL Super tight and likes it rough. I ran into that weird YouTube guy after meeting her, or at least I'm pretty sure it was him, I guess he was her next client. A homeless looking dude in an upscale hotel draws attention and he was just waiting in the lobby. Rookie move to wait in any lobby.

SteakTartare
04-20-20, 23:35
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Mandababy

She has mixed reviews on HX but I have always received good BBBJCIM from Amanda. Starting back in 2016 when she started as an 18 yo fresh out of HS with her first handle AlexisCandy, then Amandababy, and now on her 3rd handle as Mandababy. No swallow, she always spit it out on a towel, but a great time for me nonetheless. She's a blonde now, but all my 3 sessions with her were all brunette, which I think is a much hotter look for her. I fucked her under 3 different handles LOL. I just love her cute face, super fair skin, big hazel doe eyes, and perfect body. All 3 dates with pics and video, I have over 3 hours of footage. Here are screen shots from my 2nd date as Amandababy at the Ontario Airport Hotel. She had a high floor facing east and the lighting was perfect when I saw her in early morning. This was the best of the 3.

Steak.

MikeHammyHam
04-21-20, 08:17
OMFG I laughed so hard at your comment. Had tears coming out ha ha ha. Thank you sir, I needed that. I guess I will see you there.

Skate.That's hilarious.

Dokkennx
04-21-20, 11:35
Pornstar girl. Met her on hx. Her BBBJ was insane. She knew how to use her tongue better than probably anyone I've been with. What I liked is she would let me facefuck her and just took it and would ask for more with her eyeliner running down her face. I finished with CIM every time. 220 hr. Her pornstar menu would open up if you became a regular.

As far as her sex game, she is the loudest girl I've fucked. I would get worried someone would call for a noise complaint LOL Super tight and likes it rough. I ran into that weird YouTube guy after meeting her, or at least I'm pretty sure it was him, I guess he was her next client. A homeless looking dude in an upscale hotel draws attention and he was just waiting in the lobby. Rookie move to wait in any lobby.This Melissa Rose.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MelissaRose

Cool.

SteakTartare
04-21-20, 18:03
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Audrey101

Her technique is amazing. Alternating slow sensual with butterfly kisses and BLS, then Hoover strength suction that will make your eyes roll back towards your skull. She always finished me off with CIM after all positions were used up during CFS. When she first joined HX, she was so hot that nobody believed she was real. Here are some screen shots of my 1 hour video, and a few of her original portfolio pics when she was a model with initials "BF".

Steak.

AsianGuyOC
04-22-20, 04:59
Anyone know anyone that provides BBBJ for the low PM me please.

PhoReal
04-22-20, 11:35
Anyone know anyone that provides BBBJ for the low PM me please.Do a forum search. You will get an exhaustive list of different ethnicity, build, looks etc.

Stephanosc3
04-23-20, 10:12
May someone please pm me her contact info? It's my last day in SoCal. Would be much appreciated!

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Audrey101

Her technique is amazing. Alternating slow sensual with butterfly kisses and BLS, then Hoover strength suction that will make your eyes roll back towards your skull. She always finished me off with CIM after all positions were used up during CFS. When she first joined HX, she was so hot that nobody believed she was real. Here are some screen shots of my 1 hour video, and a few of her original portfolio pics when she was a model with initials "BF".

Steak.

Stephanosc3
04-23-20, 10:45
Does anyone happen to have and willing to pass along Audrey101's contact info? Hoping to see her before I leave.

SteakTartare
04-23-20, 16:26
https://www.xvideos.com/video36430789/only_anal_makes_melissa_rose_cum

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MelissaMay.859

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/melissamay859

Actually not cool. The Melissa Rose you found is the wrong one. That one is 40+ yo. The real porn star Melissa Rose is only mid-20's. I have seen her 4 times, and here is a screen shot from my last session with her in Buena Park late 2019.

Steak.

This Melissa Rose.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MelissaRose

Cool.

AlhambraBoy5
04-23-20, 20:36
The famous DT ThickVanilla is in town. Cerritos / Norwalk area. A must see! Find her on PD.

PhoReal
04-24-20, 14:34
The famous DT ThickVanilla is in town. Cerritos / Norwalk area. A must see! Find her on PD.Wow her rates have more than doubled since the first time I saw her 5+ years ago when she had a motel incall in BP. Her DT BBBJ CIM was awesome. Shot twice within the hour because it was that good. She made sure there was nothing left in the shaft after the second time. Never made it to FS\Greek even though it was on the menu at the time.

She has lost some weight from the looks of it.

Dokkennx
04-24-20, 15:22
https://www.xvideos.com/video36430789/only_anal_makes_melissa_rose_cum[/URL]

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MelissaMay.859

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/melissamay859

Actually not cool. The Melissa Rose you found is the wrong one. That one is 40+ yo. The real porn star Melissa Rose is only mid-20's. I have seen her 4 times, and here is a screen shot from my last session with her in Buena Park late 2019.

Steak.Thank you for the correction. I appreciate the clarification? Hopefully my lack of coolness was not too offensive.

Dokk.

SteakTartare
04-24-20, 15:53
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Danika.O

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Anniemac

I've seen DanikaO a few times thru HX. Unlike a couple of reports in other forums who claim they received BBFS, sadly, I am not a member of that illustrious group. However, I always received a great GFE session with this smoking hot Scandinavian-looking girl with an incredible ass. I pounded her CFS and she always finished me off with her mouth with a nice BBBJCIM then spit on a towel. She frequently posts in the north OC areas, and here are screen shots of my last visit at the end of January 2020. She asked that I take many pictures of her using her phone for her ads. Must have taken 100 shots where she posed for me. It was hard to handle her phone with my left hand and my Canon with the right hand and switched frequently. Talk about multi-tasking LOL. She is hot but as expected, she is pricey. Enjoy her if you can.

Steak.

SteakTartare
04-24-20, 21:40
It wasn't you who confused the post by using MelissaRose the porn name instead of MelissaMay the actual HX handle so no worries. Just don't contact the wrong Melissa on Hx despite what others led you to assume.

Steak.

Thank you for the correction. I appreciate the clarification? Hopefully my lack of coolness was not too offensive.

Dokk.

AsianGuyOC
04-24-20, 22:42
Hello, I am looking for any girls with BBBJ with CIM or COF. Please feel free to PM me help a brother out.

MikeHammyHam
04-26-20, 11:07
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Danika.O

https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Anniemac

I've seen DanikaO a few times thru HX. Unlike a couple of reports in other forums who claim they received BBFS, sadly, I am not a member of that illustrious group. However, I always received a great GFE session with this smoking hot Scandinavian-looking girl with an incredible ass. I pounded her CFS and she always finished me off with her mouth with a nice BBBJCIM then spit on a towel. She frequently posts in the north OC areas, and here are screen shots of my last visit at the end of January 2020. She asked that I take many pictures of her using her phone for her ads. Must have taken 100 shots where she posed for me. It was hard to handle her phone with my left hand and my Canon with the right hand and switched frequently. Talk about multi-tasking LOL. She is hot but as expected, she is pricey. Enjoy her if you can.

Steak.She seems to have disappeared. One of my dream gals I didn't get a chance to meet yet.

SteakTartare
04-26-20, 12:06
She told me she no longer wants to advertise on HX because GFE is no longer a part of her menu. Said that she can earn as much if not more just offering CBJ and straight CFS with no kissing, DATY, or BBFS. However, I saw one of her ads on cityXguide and texted her from one of my many burner numbers without identifying myself and inquired if GFE was available. She texted me back that BBBJ with no DATY or DFK was an extra 100. So as usual with a lot of girls, the menu / rates fluctuate depending on financial need. I would be very surprised if she posts on HX again, but probably will not get rid of her account because she has so many Safe ratings and that kind of network is difficult to throw away especially if you are still working. You can still meet her, just not thru HX, and probably not with all the extra creamy services we HX'ers are blessed with.

Here are action shots from one my many other dates with her thru HX.

Steak.

She seems to have disappeared. One of my dream gals I didn't get a chance to meet yet.

HapaBoy86
04-26-20, 21:39
She seems to have disappeared. One of my dream gals I didn't get a chance to meet yet.She's in Texas.

MikeHammyHam
04-27-20, 08:51
She told me she no longer wants to advertise on HX because GFE is no longer a part of her menu. Said that she can earn as much if not more just offering CBJ and straight CFS with no kissing, DATY, or BBFS. However, I saw one of her ads on cityXguide and texted her from one of my many burner numbers without identifying myself and inquired if GFE was available. She texted me back that BBBJ with no DATY or DFK was an extra 100. So as usual with a lot of girls, the menu / rates fluctuate depending on financial need. I would be very surprised if she posts on HX again, but probably will not get rid of her account because she has so many Safe ratings and that kind of network is difficult to throw away especially if you are still working. You can still meet her, just not thru HX, and probably not with all the extra creamy services we HX'ers are blessed with.

Here are action shots from one my many other dates with her thru HX.

Steak.I want to see this girl so bad, you have no idea.

SteakTartare
04-27-20, 09:40
I guess you better head to TX if you want to taste Danika ha ha ha. Seriously this chick is DDG. That face, that hair, that body, those eyes. Wait till she is kneeling in front of you with her mouth wide open and looking at you with her light blues OMG. Here are action shots of exactly what I am referring to, my 4th date with her.

Steak.

I want to see this girl so bad, you have no idea.

She's in Texas.

MikeHammyHam
04-27-20, 18:13
I guess you better head to TX if you want to taste Danika ha ha ha. Seriously this chick is DDG. That face, that hair, that body, those eyes. Wait till she is kneeling in front of you with her mouth wide open and looking at you with her light blues OMG. Here are action shots of exactly what I am referring to, my 4th date with her.

Steak.Just Keep rubbing it in Mr. Steak.

DongMinKim
04-27-20, 19:11

Steak.You are the legend sir.

PwrRngr1
04-27-20, 23:01
Just Keep rubbing it in Mr. Steak.If this is the girl with a large tattoo below her tits then I'm pretty sure she is posting in OC on PD.

Best,

PwrRngr1.

Edward Appleby
04-28-20, 11:04
I want to see this girl so bad, you have no idea.I met her when I visited her roommate. She looked like hell froze over. I'm kind of surprised at all the hyperbolic discussion about her here. Research her reviews elsewhere for a more balanced perspective.