PDA

View Full Version : Lingerie Clubs

Illini333
01-12-15, 14:29
The lingerie shows is definitely a Chicago thing. It is also a dying thing in Chicago. I created this thread to list places where you can still go and get a lingerie show. If I am missing any place please add.

Playpen-Located in Stone Park. Was only giving back massages but now has dances in back room.

Carl's-Stone Park.

Louie's-Melrose Park.

Bobby's-Melrose Park.

J's Bar-Melrose Park.

Allstars-McCook.

Paulie's-Glen Elyn.

The Cellar-Joliet.

Homer's Bar-Chicago. Dancers on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Places that have closed in the last 3 years.

ChaChas-Chicago.

Lake and Union-Chicago.

Rendezvous Bar-Chicago.

ChicagoGoer
01-14-15, 19:05
Does Homers still have that weird time schedule? Dancers only between 2-9 pm?

The lingerie shows is definitely a Chicago thing. It is also a dying thing in Chicago. I created this thread to list places where you can still go and get a lingerie show. If I am missing any place please add.

Playpen-Located in Stone Park. Was only giving back massages but now has dances in back room.

Carl's-Stone Park.

Louie's-Melrose Park.

Bobby's-Melrose Park.

J's Bar-Melrose Park.

Allstars-McCook.

Paulie's-Glen Elyn.

The Cellar-Joliet.

ChaChas-Chicago.

Lake and Union-Chicago.

Rendezvous Bar-Chicago.

IlliniHoops1
01-14-15, 19:14
Does Homers still have that weird time schedule? Dancers only between 2-9 pm?I agree. They seem to be dying in Chicago. Much more popular 7 - 10 years ago.

Moejoo
01-16-15, 22:57
Were you guys around when they were in their heyday in the mid 90's? Cicero, Cal City, Berwyn all had them. Takeout was the norm and several places had privacy for full service in the back. They filled the void when there were far fewer strip clubs.

ChicagoGoer
01-18-15, 17:05
I was too young for those. Wish I was around those days. Some of these clubs have decent privacy backroom sections. I've gotten TO at a few places. The investment warranted for TO is too much now a days. Better off taking the risk on BP. What I miss is places like Cha Chas and Rend because there was great grinding and no stockings needed. Anyone know of a bikini place where there is no stocking / panty hose worn by the girls? Feel free to please PM me if you don't want to publicly share due to the risk.

Were you guys around when they were in their heyday in the mid 90's? Cicero, Cal City, Berwyn all had them. Takeout was the norm and several places had privacy for full service in the back. They filled the void when there were far fewer strip clubs.

Kellster
01-19-15, 02:09

Carl's-Stone Park.

Louie's-Melrose Park.

Bobby's-Melrose Park.

J's Bar-Melrose Park.

Allstars-McCook.

Paulie's-Glen Elyn.

The Cellar-Joliet.

ChaChas-Chicago.

Lake and Union-Chicago.

Rendezvous Bar-Chicago.Went to a few of those in Melrose Park back in the 90's during my younger years. Once me and some friends were headed to Hurricane's, a dance bar, to try and meet some women and a couple of strippers took off their coats and flashed us in bikini's. They were promoting a new strip club. Think we hit that the next weekend as well as Louie's. I never tried for FS- just got like the 10 second lap dance for a dollar tip while we drank our beer. My buddy almost got carjacked in Melrose Park another time- so that pretty much ended the visits there.

SouthSideRed
01-19-15, 22:54
Went to a few of those in Melrose Park back in the 90's during my younger years. Once me and some friends were headed to Hurricane's, a dance bar, to try and meet some women and a couple of strippers took off their coats and flashed us in bikini's. They were promoting a new strip club. Think we hit that the next weekend as well as Louie's. I never tried for FS- just got like the 10 second lap dance for a dollar tip while we drank our beer. My buddy almost got carjacked in Melrose Park another time- so that pretty much ended the visits there.I can't believe this place is still in operation. I used to hang out there when it was called Member's Only, I worked down the street and was very easy to get to after work. Always felt safe while in the bar, but being outside the bar at night was a whole different story. Got some great lap dances there and had some great times. Ther was also a bar called Back of the Yards right the block years ago that had dancers, that place was wild at times with the un-supervised back room. I did get to meet the infamous Palos Park Madam there one night.

Dudder
01-19-15, 23:22
Beer Barrel Merrillville.

Jolly Roger Crown Point.

SouthsideIrish
01-20-15, 00:11
Some places that have come and gone.

Squeeze Inn -the Heights.

La Pasada-Worth.

Rosas-Chicago Ridge.

Forgot the name- by Pine Tree.

ChicagoGoer
01-20-15, 01:00
Wouldn't mind making the drive. But did you have any tips for a 1st timer? Rough neighborhood? Prices? Is one a darker flavor of dancers than the other? Girls wearing stockings?

Beer Barrel Merrillville.

Jolly Roger Crown Point.

SouthSideRed
01-20-15, 19:58

La Pasada-Worth.

Rosas-Chicago Ridge.

Forgot the name- by Pine Tree.The one by Pine Tree was "The Plaza" this is were I started going to lingerie clubs at years ago.

I used to live near La Pasada and never went there, a friend used to go there and said that the place was wild.

Dudder
01-21-15, 00:35
Wouldn't mind making the drive. But did you have any tips for a 1st timer? Rough neighborhood? Prices? Is one a darker flavor of dancers than the other? Girls wearing stockings?The Beer Barrel is just East of the mall on US 30 $20 dances semi private booths girls wear stockings neighborhood is other businesses. I met a girl a few weeks ago they used to work there told me extras are available she said I must have been with the right girls.

Jolly Roger $20 dances in the pool room stockings don't think there are any rough neighborhoods in Crown Point.

Illini333
01-22-15, 18:33
I agree I really miss chachas and rend. Those places were great. One Step Beyond was great too. The owner of ChaChas tried opening a north side club on Mannheim next to the Lido Hotel but it didn't work out. It was called La Bambas. I liked it but parking was sketchy. I wonder if these places will reopen.

ChicagoScott
01-23-15, 11:27
That place was the best! Many good times there.

I hit La Bambas once when it was there, wasn't anything special though.

I've had the Louie's or Playpen backroom itch recently, so I'll give one of those a shot soon & report back.

I agree I really miss chachas and rend. Those places were great. One Step Beyond was great too. The owner of ChaChas tried opening a north side club on Mannheim next to the Lido Hotel but it didn't work out. It was called La Bambas. I liked it but parking was sketchy. I wonder if these places will reopen.

ChicagoGoer
01-23-15, 20:50
I don't think Bambas ever had dancers. It was one of those Mexican bars where you were assigned a waitress for the night.

For PP your best times are from 4-11, last few times I've been there, only two ladies were working. Sometimes I even call in and ask if there are any ladies at the bar LOL. (saves me the drive).

Planning to take a day off next week. Can someone please PM me about the hours and days at homer's? Would like to avoid taking a drive for it to result in a failure.

Happy hunting.

That place was the best! Many good times there.

I hit La Bambas once when it was there, wasn't anything special though.

I've had the Louie's or Playpen backroom itch recently, so I'll give one of those a shot soon & report back.

SouthSideRed
01-23-15, 22:47
The Beer Barrel is just East of the mall on US 30 $20 dances semi private booths girls wear stockings neighborhood is other businesses. I met a girl a few weeks ago they used to work there told me extras are available she said I must have been with the right girls.

Jolly Roger $20 dances in the pool room stockings don't think there are any rough neighborhoods in Crown Point.Does anyone on what days and times do they have dancers here?

NWIguy1978
01-24-15, 01:20
Does anyone on what days and times do they have dancers here?I think it's every night except Monday (and possibly Sunday) after 8 pm. If you discover extras I'd be interested in knowing. I've been trying to find out but I don't really know the proper protocol on asking.

Rtw5150
01-27-15, 15:07

La Pasada-Worth.

Rosas-Chicago Ridge.

Forgot the name- by Pine Tree.Don't forget Brewski's 119&western.

Fin's 159th&Laramie.

The knights move 147th&central.

The stadium on 101st & Harlem.

Oh the good old days!

Illini333
01-29-15, 15:40
I don't think Bambas ever had dancers. It was one of those Mexican bars where you were assigned a waitress for the night.

For PP your best times are from 4-11, last few times I've been there, only two ladies were working. Sometimes I even call in and ask if there are any ladies at the bar LOL. (saves me the drive).

Planning to take a day off next week. Can someone please PM me about the hours and days at homer's? Would like to avoid taking a drive for it to result in a failure.

Happy hunting.Bambas definitely had dancers. I went there many times. They were mostly Latinas. Was the same owner as chachas. I would talk to her a lot. It just didn't work out. She couldn't get a crowd in there. There was another place that only lasted for a little on grand and Mannheim called fantasy bar. Oasis was on 25th and lake and that didn't last long either.

SouthSideRed
01-30-15, 00:26
Don't forget Brewski's 119&western.

Fin's 159th&Laramie.

The knights move 147th&central.

The stadium on 101st & Harlem.

Oh the good old days!It's amazing I have heard of all these bars and never they had dances, except for Rosa's on Harlem Ave. Most of the places that I knew of were by word of mouth, never on a web site like this. I was sitting at the old Plaza bar one day and an old school mate walked in and started to tell me of all the places that had dances, I was amazed. I would like to see something like that posted here.

Exertus
02-26-15, 00:33
Does anyone on what days and times do they have dancers here?For the longest time the lingerie shows at Beer Barrel were on Tuesdays and Thursday's and started at 8 pm from what I remember. Extras are available from most of the girls but two problems with that: they max out around a 4 on a 10 point scale and they will ask what hotel you're staying at. No areas in the bar for extras. Good luck.

Moejoo
03-06-15, 12:01
I've been there a couple of times. The girls seemed lazy and uninspired. I didn't see anything worth pursuing but I'm wondering if I had a couple of bad nights. Has anyone had success with takeout there?

E6671
03-06-15, 23:24
I've been there a couple of times. The girls seemed lazy and uninspired. I didn't see anything worth pursuing but I'm wondering if I had a couple of bad nights. Has anyone had success with takeout there?I used to go here a couple of years. Seemed like a nice change from a strip club. I agree the girls are uninspired and seem to stick to talking to the regulars. I had one older woman hint at hooking up with her and her husband. Not my thing. May have tried her alone.

SouthSideRed
03-06-15, 23:45
I've been there a couple of times. The girls seemed lazy and uninspired. I didn't see anything worth pursuing but I'm wondering if I had a couple of bad nights. Has anyone had success with takeout there?Does anyone know what days and hours they have dancers there? I offened heard of this place from some dancers years ago, but never ventured out there.

Dudder
03-07-15, 02:16
I know for a fact after 8 PM on Fri & Sat but pretty sure it is everyday maybe not on Sunday.

Does anyone know what days and hours they have dancers there? I offened heard of this place from some dancers years ago, but never ventured out there.

Craigslister44
03-21-15, 04:14
Is anyone able to provide more info on the jolly Rodger? Address or approx location? The hits I got on google were in crown point, IN? Is that right? Also what kind of girls are there? White, black, Latina etc. Young or older? Any info would be much appreciated!

-CLr.

Moejoo
03-22-15, 20:08
The times I have been there it was one or two girls. I think they start at 7 pm pretty much every night. They always seem like hillbilly types past their strip club prime age and with fading looks. Probably too lazy or crazy to give the hustle at a regular strip club. They seem to content to talk to regulars seemingly forever and seldom giving dances rather than approach a new guy that had a lot of cash. It is in see. P. Last time I was there a former I. S. Dancer was working there. I forgot her name but she was a tiny blond with a badly botched boob job.

Benderedundat
03-22-15, 20:33
My god, I spent so much money in that place. There was a Black / Asian woman in there with thai lettering on her back. I got FS from her behind that curtain a few times. I really miss that place. Plus the beer was always at 38 degrees.

Benderedundat
03-22-15, 20:45
Not sure if I saw Lucianos in Berwyn listed. Dances up on the second floor. It was during the heyday of the Palos Park Madam and One Step Beyond. It was a Banquet room above the restaurant. Had a full bar.

Girls strolled around and would dance at a table or also had private dances behind a curtain. Always left satisfied whetherit was a HJ, BJ or FS. Or just grind on me until I came dances.

I remember a hot little Latina that I saw at a bunch of different clubs was in there one Saturday. We did a few shots at the bar before we went back. After the first grinding dance, she told me to unzip. She pulled her panties to the side, and just sat right down on me with a loud moan and groan. Surprised the hell out of me. She then rode me hard until we both came in a sweaty mess. Whispered in my ear how much she needed that.

Gave me her pager number (!) but we never hooked up like that again. Exited from behind the curtain to laughter and applause from the other people in the bar.

Lucianos stint as a Lingerie bar ended when a message was delivered early on a Sunday morning from The Outfit in the form of a small pipe bomb that blew in the windows and front door. Apparently they weren't getting their fair share.

I always appreciated the fact that they sent their message when no one cold have gotten hurt as I had been in there the Friday night before.

SouthSideRed
03-23-15, 20:41
Is anyone able to provide more info on the jolly Rodger? Address or approx location? The hits I got on google were in crown point, IN? Is that right? Also what kind of girls are there? White, black, Latina etc. Young or older? Any info would be much appreciated!

-CLr.I have been by here a couple of times, but never stopped in. But here is the address 11217 Whitcomb just outside of Crown Point. It is across from the Oak Knoll Golf Course if that hepls any. Someone reported that they have dancers on Friday and Saturday nights, would like to know if there are any other times for the dancers.

Moejoo
03-23-15, 22:52
The times I have been there it was one or two girls. I think they start at 7 pm pretty much every night. They always seem like hillbilly types past their strip club prime age and with fading looks. Probably too lazy or crazy to give the hustle at a regular strip club. They seem to content to talk to regulars seemingly forever and seldom giving dances rather than approach a new guy that had a lot of cash. It is in see. P. Last time I was there a former I. S. Dancer was working there. I forgot her name but she was a tiny blond with a badly botched boob job.I have no idea what kind of editing is going on with this site but this post was meant to be about Jolly Rodger in Crown Point. The way the quoted post reads is not the way it was typed out.

Happy Hound
03-31-15, 17:04
Not sure if I saw Lucianos in Berwyn listed. Dances up on the second floor. It was during the heyday of the Palos Park Madam and One Step Beyond. It was a Banquet room above the restaurant. Had a full bar.

Girls strolled around and would dance at a table or also had private dances behind a curtain. Always left satisfied whetherit was a HJ, BJ or FS. Or just grind on me until I came dances.

I remember a hot little Latina that I saw at a bunch of different clubs was in there one Saturday. We did a few shots at the bar before we went back. After the first grinding dance, she told me to unzip. She pulled her panties to the side, and just sat right down on me with a loud moan and groan. Surprised the hell out of me. She then rode me hard until we both came in a sweaty mess. Whispered in my ear how much she needed that.

Gave me her pager number (!) but we never hooked up like that again. Exited from behind the curtain to laughter and applause from the other people in the bar.

Lucianos stint as a Lingerie bar ended when a message was delivered early on a Sunday morning from The Outfit in the form of a small pipe bomb that blew in the windows and front door. Apparently they weren't getting their fair share.

I always appreciated the fact that they sent their message when no one cold have gotten hurt as I had been in there the Friday night before.Luciano's was the best around. It was betty than any strip joint or fashion show place now. It was one of the best in the country if you ask me. Extras abound and the girls were hot!

Ratherbshootin
03-31-15, 23:32
Luciano's was the best around. It was betty than any strip joint or fashion show place now. It was one of the best in the country if you ask me. Extras abound and the girls were hot!It was a great place right till the time it got blowed up.

Craigslister44
04-04-15, 01:22
I have been by here a couple of times, but never stopped in. But here is the address 11217 Whitcomb just outside of Crown Point. It is across from the Oak Knoll Golf Course if that hepls any. Someone reported that they have dancers on Friday and Saturday nights, would like to know if there are any other times for the dancers.Thanks for the info, I looked it up and its almost 2 hrs but I may take a little road trip one day. I tried looking it up online but there were so many different answers. What is the difference between a lingerie club and a strip club?

Member #3148
04-04-15, 08:15

Carl's-Stone Park.

Louie's-Melrose Park.

Bobby's-Melrose Park.

J's Bar-Melrose Park.

Allstars-McCook.

Paulie's-Glen Elyn.

The Cellar-Joliet.

ChaChas-Chicago.

Lake and Union-Chicago.

Rendezvous Bar-Chicago.Just came across this section. Can't remember girl's name but she danced at Lake and Union and had the biggest tits all natural. Really a small girl. A little taller than 5 feeet. Had left before place closed. Heard she worked at all stars but when I went there she wasn't there. Again this was a few years ago. Someone told me she had a side business but never lucky to see her expect at Lake and Union. Any one remember her name? Is she still out there somewhere? Thanks.

SouthSideRed
04-04-15, 20:15
Thanks for the info, I looked it up and its almost 2 hrs but I may take a little road trip one day. I tried looking it up online but there were so many different answers. What is the difference between a lingerie club and a strip club?For the most part, a lingerie club has girls that are clothed and give lap dances. Whereas a strip club, the girls are naked or semi naked and give lap dances or dance on a stage.

SouthSideRed
04-05-15, 17:00
Went to a few of those in Melrose Park back in the 90's during my younger years. Once me and some friends were headed to Hurricane's, a dance bar, to try and meet some women and a couple of strippers took off their coats and flashed us in bikini's. They were promoting a new strip club. Think we hit that the next weekend as well as Louie's. I never tried for FS- just got like the 10 second lap dance for a dollar tip while we drank our beer. My buddy almost got carjacked in Melrose Park another time- so that pretty much ended the visits there.My favorite was The Plaza in Willowbrook.

Moejoo
06-20-15, 01:06
Christina and Ashley from Industrial Strip started out in lingerie clubs. They are the last girls I know of that are still actively dancing although Ashley has retired for about the 20th time.

DogginUSA
04-10-16, 12:35

Carl's-Stone Park.

Louie's-Melrose Park.

Bobby's-Melrose Park.

J's Bar-Melrose Park.

Allstars-McCook.

Paulie's-Glen Elyn.

The Cellar-Joliet.

ChaChas-Chicago.

Lake and Union-Chicago.

Rendezvous Bar-Chicago.Is this list still accurate? I am going to be visiting with out a car so if I head out to Melrose via Uber I want to make aure its for a reason. This sounds different so I want to give it a try.

Gunderson
05-31-16, 00:48
Is this list still accurate? I am going to be visiting with out a car so if I head out to Melrose via Uber I want to make aure its for a reason. This sounds different so I want to give it a try.All Stars is still open.

$10 lap dances, heavy grinding, allows 2-way touch. But no extras.

Lebruno
05-31-16, 23:56
This is a cool list to check-out. Could someone rank this list in terms of "most fun place" to the least?

Carl's-Stone Park.

Louie's-Melrose Park.

Bobby's-Melrose Park.

J's Bar-Melrose Park.

Allstars-McCook.

Paulie's-Glen Elyn.

The Cellar-Joliet.

ChaChas-Chicago.

Lake and Union-Chicago.

Rendezvous Bar-Chicago.

Illini333
11-02-23, 20:19
Thought I would kick start this thread to see if there are places I am missing. A lot has closed since the last report in 2016. Here's what I have:

Carl's-Stone Park.

All Stars-McCook.

The Cellar-Joliet.

Homer's-Chicago South Side. Possibly dancers on certain nights of the week.

That's all I have. Really sad what has happened with all the closings. Carls and Allstars are mostly Latina dancers. Cellar I believe is a mix of everything. Been a while so someone can chime in. Never been to Homers but I would guess Latina.

StanleyStankas
11-02-23, 21:07
Thought I would kick start this thread to see if there are places I am missing. A lot has closed since the last report in 2016. Here's what I have:

Carl's-Stone Park.

All Stars-McCook.

The Cellar-Joliet.

That's all I have. Really sad what has happened with all the closings. Carls and Allstars are mostly Latina dancers. Cellar I believe is a mix of everything. Been a while so someone can chime in. Never been to Homers but I would guess Latina.Also this really is more of a general strip club question, however one that was previously mentioned in a thread on here was the silver slipper somewhere out far ottawa I think which if the vibe was cool and non aggressive for an old stale fart like myself I'd make the pike with cash in hand. Used to do things like this all the time up route 41. I hope we get some places in the real to pop up where ever. Have junky little 4 banger pick up truck, mad money and willing to travel. P.S. I know many of the places are blue ball by nature, however I had some fun and certain ones and from an entertainment standpoint I think it was money well spent. I mean as opposed to these crap jackshacks.

HappyGardener
11-02-23, 23:42

Carl's-Stone Park.

All Stars-McCook.

The Cellar-Joliet.

That's all I have. Really sad what has happened with all the closings. Carls and Allstars are mostly Latina dancers. Cellar I believe is a mix of everything. Been a while so someone can chime in. Never been to Homers but I would guess Latina.I've been to Homers twice this summer. Great place to watch a game in a dark air conditioned space and a patio to sit and drink beer in the sun.

Sadly no more dancers. Only female in there when I was there was the bartender.

ChicagoGoer
11-08-23, 02:18
I've been to Homers twice this summer. Great place to watch a game in a dark air conditioned space and a patio to sit and drink beer in the sun.

Sadly no more dancers. Only female in there when I was there was the bartender.What days are you going? I was told recently by a dancer at all stars that homers still has girls every two weeks either on Thursday or Friday. I can circle back with more info, planning to head to all stars in the next week.

StanleyStankas
11-08-23, 10:38
What days are you going? I was told recently by a dancer at all stars that homers still has girls every two weeks either on Thursday or Friday. I can circle back with more info, planning to head to all stars in the next week.I got into the area up here late and by then allstars up here was already gone. I still see the leftover signs in the truck lot and at first was wondering where the f is a strip joint? In that little wooden building. Then duhh. I was told of the history on here. I am ok with either myself though the one in mc cook would be better for me especially during the week. Homers was jolly et or did I see that wrong and south side chi. I'll check thank you and possible an after turkey day and black Friday prior to Christmas meet up. No names! I know just like the melrose and back of yards flea! No names. Not one name! Refer to me as "oldman stosh".

Clasy
12-12-23, 09:10

Carl's-Stone Park.

All Stars-McCook.

The Cellar-Joliet.

That's all I have. Really sad what has happened with all the closings. Carls and Allstars are mostly Latina dancers. Cellar I believe is a mix of everything. Been a while so someone can chime in. Never been to Homers but I would guess Latina.I I visited this one yesterday at llike 12 pm there were like 5 to 6 girls no black girls most of then Mexican not venezuelan or Colombians was my first time here probably will come back all is cash but is a atm inside.

I'm bad with names super bad, but I'm going to say what I like and don't like of this visit.

I had 4 girls dances to check then, 20 $ topless dances, 10 covered with 20 you can touch way more than the 10 ones only the upper part, the girls that do more sxy dances was one with piercings in her mouth that was super sexy a lot of touch and hug and sexual almost kissing, the other one girls was a mexican one big ass black hair was dressed like a college girl wow it almost fell like I was having sex with her she just bent over before that dance I was curious and went to the restroom and put my underwear down so my litle guy was free inside so I can feel better their ass good choice when she feel my.

Litle guy that was heaven just bent over and put it on her the Middle of her ass and start like having sex feels so good and she put a long song I just going to come back for her ask her if she do xtras outside she said maybe.

The one I don like and fell like a scam was a Cuban blonde she's gorgeous you will mow when you saw her I mean in the chubby side but a good ass but we when there for the dance and she put a song like 1. 5 min a rap one she even touch my litle guy do her moves but waaay to far from you and all the thing she di was putting her leng in another chair so you can se her ass but she didn't do sexual dances like the others ones.

HappyGardener
12-14-23, 15:28
What days are you going? I was told recently by a dancer at all stars that homers still has girls every two weeks either on Thursday or Friday. I can circle back with more info, planning to head to all stars in the next week.I tried on both a Thursday afternoon and a Friday afternoon. I was there around 4 both times. In the old days that's when that place was hopping. The woman bartender didn't give you much info about dancers.

MwmChicago
12-14-23, 16:06
I I visited this one yesterday at llike 12 pm there were like 5 to 6 girls no black girls most of then Mexican not venezuelan or Colombians was my first time here probably will come back all is cash but is a atm inside.

I'm bad with names super bad, but I'm going to say what I like and don't like of this visit.

I had 4 girls dances to check then, 20 $ topless dances, 10 covered with 20 you can touch way more than the 10 ones only the upper part, the girls that do more sxy dances was one with piercings in her mouth that was super sexy a lot of touch and hug and sexual almost kissing, the other one girls was a mexican one big ass black hair was dressed like a college girl wow it almost fell like I was having sex with her she just bent over before that dance I was curious and went to the restroom and put my underwear down so my litle guy was free inside so I can feel better their ass good choice when she feel my.

Litle guy that was heaven just bent over and put it on her the Middle of her ass and start like having sex feels so good and she put a long song I just going to come back for her ask her if she do xtras outside she said maybe.

The one I don like and fell like a scam was a Cuban blonde she's gorgeous you will mow when you saw her I mean in the chubby side but a good ass but we when there for the dance and she put a song like 1. 5 min a rap one she even touch my litle guy do her moves but waaay to far from you and all the thing she di was putting her leng in another chair so you can se her ass but she didn't do sexual dances like the others ones.I was never into strip clubs, too frustrating. But back in the day when I worked in the Music Biz, I would take a few buyers and my sales guys to Windsor to the strip clubs and to gamble. Couple of these guys would wear a condom and no underwear so they could nut from a lap dance without a big mess. When we were done I headed to Michigan Ave in Detroit for a nice BBBJ from a $20 SW or two when I was younger.

MwmChicago
12-14-23, 16:32
I I visited this one yesterday at llike 12 pm there were like 5 to 6 girls no black girls most of then Mexican not venezuelan or Colombians was my first time here probably will come back all is cash but is a atm inside.

The one I don like and fell like a scam was a Cuban blonde she's gorgeous you will mow when you saw her I mean in the chubby side but a good ass but we when there for the dance and she put a song like 1. 5 min a rap one she even touch my litle guy do her moves but waaay to far from you and all the thing she di was putting her leng in another chair so you can se her ass but she didn't do sexual dances like the others ones.I was never into strip clubs, too frustrating. But back in the day when I worked in the Music Biz, I would take a few buyers and my sales guys to Windsor to the strip clubs and to gamble. Couple of these guys would wear a condom and no underwear so they could nut from a lap dance without a big mess. When we were done I headed to Michigan Ave in Detroit for a nice BBBJ from a $20 SW or two when I was younger.

HappyGardener
12-14-23, 20:42
I was never into strip clubs, too frustrating. But back in the day when I worked in the Music Biz, I would take a few buyers and my sales guys to Windsor to the strip clubs and to gamble. Couple of these guys would wear a condom and no underwear so they could nut from a lap dance without a big mess. When we were done I headed to Michigan Ave in Detroit for a nice BBBJ from a $20 SW or two when I was younger.I loved going to the Windsor Ballet back in the 90's. Amazing strip clubs. Beautiful women. When all you need was a drivers license to go across the bridge or tunnel. And extra time to pick up 222's from the pharmacy. The best hangover cure ever.

MwmChicago
12-15-23, 15:36
I loved going to the Windsor Ballet back in the 90's. Amazing strip clubs. Beautiful women. When all you need was a drivers license to go across the bridge or tunnel. And extra time to pick up 222's from the pharmacy. The best hangover cure ever.Hahaha, the "Ballet". I forgot all about that term. Like it was supposed to be code but all the women in the office knew exactly what it meant. Were the 222's Tylenol with codeine? Never thought about hitting the pharmacy there but that was 20-35 years ago and I didn't have regular aches and pains like I do everyday now.

HappyGardener
12-15-23, 19:50
Hahaha, the "Ballet". I forgot all about that term. Like it was supposed to be code but all the women in the office knew exactly what it meant. Were the 222's Tylenol with codeine? Never thought about hitting the pharmacy there but that was 20-35 years ago and I didn't have regular aches and pains like I do everyday now.Tylenol with codeine AND caffeine.

Moejoo
12-15-23, 20:48
We used to take bus trips up there for the Bears / Lions games and spent most of our time in Windsor on the strip. Best strip clubs I ever went to.