PDA

View Full Version : sugar babes

CostasCarl
12-29-14, 04:50
Any one into sugar babes? I have been in and out (lol) PM me if you are ok with sharing.

HotRodBig
12-30-14, 17:23
Yes I am into would love to share details.

Any one into sugar babes? I have been in and out (lol) PM me if you are ok with sharing.

LuckilyLost29
06-24-15, 18:41
OK, so anyone play around with that seeking arraingments site? I just started and wow, I can't believe the girls I have known for awhile on it that are willing to suck a dick a few times a week and take it in the ass for a flatscreen. I am open to some pm's to trade some info. IMHO this shit is way more fun then back page and massage parlors LOL.

DoNotDeevee8
12-29-16, 18:47
OK, so anyone play around with that seeking arraingments site? I just started and wow, I can't believe the girls I have known for awhile on it that are willing to suck a dick a few times a week and take it in the ass for a flatscreen. I am open to some pm's to trade some info. IMHO this shit is way more fun then back page and massage parlors LOL.This is a great website. Full of UTR girls. They are fresh and clean.

FerrisBullDog
12-30-16, 23:58
This is a great website. Full of UTR girls. They are fresh and clean.Which is better? Seeking Arraignments or Sugardaddyforme. I'm not new, just being UC. If you pm me I'll tell you who I am. Very senior for those who need to know. Jackson can pm for details.

Wcat1
01-24-17, 15:31
Which is better? Seeking Arraignments or Sugardaddyforme. I'm not new, just being UC. If you pm me I'll tell you who I am. Very senior for those who need to know. Jackson can pm for details.I have used Seeking an Arrangement for over a year with very good success. On the plus side, wide variety, most are willing but take some negotiation, and you can vette over time. Minus side. Some use as a dating site, the arrangement can tend to be more expensive than other avenues, can be limited field after a certain length of time, & some inflated representation.

TheBro
01-24-17, 20:42
Which is better? Seeking Arraignments or Sugardaddyforme. I'm not new, just being UC. If you pm me I'll tell you who I am. Very senior for those who need to know. Jackson can pm for details.I've used Seeking Arrangement since the fall of 2016 and it's great. I have no intention of seeing another Backpage provider. Some quick tips I'd offer:

1. Never get thirsty or desperate, especially during the first few days on the site. Initially the sugar babies who messaged me weren't my type, to put it lightly. I could have easily settled and wasted money seeing them but decided to hold out. I'm not exaggerating when I say that the quality of messages I received increased every week.

2. Make sure you get contact info. My first mistake was just talking to ladies and not getting a cell number, kik, etc. So when my first month expired I didn't have any good intel and couldn't pursue anyone. Therefore I wasted my first month and had to renew again. The second month went a lot better for me. That time I got a lot of contact info, rates, etc etc etc. Ultimately I settled on two beautiful young ladies, who I've been seeing since October / November. I didn't renew again after that. If you follow this advice it's likely that you'll only need to pay for one more. That's 30 days to get info and shoot your shots.

3. Be up front with what you're looking for on your profile. Mention you're looking for NSA, FWB, etc. Women will be able to tell what you mean, and they'll quickly start messaging. Personally I'm pretty busy with work, so I like to mention I don't have time for a lot of vacations and other stuff. Even if you aren't busy it's good to mention that on your profile just so you aren't attracting girls who expect trips to the Bahamas, dinner dates, etc.

4. Be professional. You want to find someone who best fits what you want, but remember you're competing with a lot of guys who might have more free time or money than you. Not being a jerk or dick goes a long way. One of the girls I see regularly showed me some of the messages she gets daily and they're pretty damn disgusting. Guys being rude, cheap (as in $50 cheap), violent, and one guy who asked her to poop on his chest. Being normal, respectful, and funny go a LONG way. It's very easy to meet a nice chick on the site who just wants to meet a guy with some stability in his life.

5. Negotiate. I've noticed some Backpage and Eros providers on here, but most of the girls just seem like college aged young adults who need some extra money. This is good and bad for the same reason: they don't know what they're worth. So you might get very high or surprisingly low prices. Yea some want ridiculous amounts of money but it's not hard to find a girl who will chill for a few hours and fuck for $150-300. Look for girls who list their expectation as "negotiable" since they're the easiest to talk to without being hit with crazy prices.

6. IF YOU ARE YOUNG: You're at a disadvantage. I'm in my late 20's and have been told by multiple chicks that I'm too young. They assume I'm a troll, poor, playing around, etc. In fact the girl I see the most initially blew me off because of my age before finally giving me a shot. Just look the part, be professional, etc and you'll be fine. When you prove that you're for real and pay what you said you'd pay, you'll be all set.

7. IF YOU ARE OLDER: The site benefits you and makes it easy for you to win. Sugar babies will automatically assume you're well off.

8. If you're only interested in fucking, ask if she's interested in hotel meets and pay-per-play. Some women on there want dinner dates but it's not hard to find many who get straight to the point. BUT again you have to be professional and not seem like a creep. Picking a decent hotel helps too. Do everything you can to make it comfortable for her. Order a pizza, get some candy / snacks, drinks, etc. If you aren't going to take her to dinner the least you can do is have some stuff she can eat at the hotel LOL.

Final Thoughts: If you play your cards right this is easily the best way to spend money on this "hobby. " There are far less desperate drug addicts, far more diversity (ethnicity, age, body type, etc), and far less drama (so far at least LOL). I'm kicking myself for not trying this earlier. I could have simply avoided Backpage alltogether and not missed much of anything.

The two sugar babies I see couldn't be more different. My favorite, who I do overnights with, is in her mid 20's. Black, tall, Beyonce-type thick. Very funny, loud, texts me random nonsense all the time. I told myself I wasn't going to take any of these chicks to dinner but I'm going to make an exception for her. The other one is a mixed 19 yo, perfect spinner body. She's no longer on SA but thankfully I got her contact info first. She's very quiet and seems introverted. But she's cool. Doesn't bother me at all, we only text when we want to meet.

MiGentleman
06-16-22, 17:54
Corporate Sugar Daddy?

Have you guys ever heard of a corporate sugar daddy?

I recently met with a woman off of SA who was speaking to me about investing in herself as an entrepreneur, rather than just dumping my money into a woman who is simply trying to party and buy expensive, high-maintenance BS. So many of these sugar babies seem like empty investments.

What do you guys think about this?

She said I could even become part owner of of her company if I make enough of a donation. I'm not a rich guy but she showed me all of her documents and it all seems legit. I would do it myself if my finances and my wife would allow it.

I had to donate to her as a provider and then we spent a lovely time that ended in an impromptu business meeting of the minds. I wish I had the funds to invest.

PM for digits.

JohnCast719
07-15-22, 13:24
Corporate Sugar Daddy?

Have you guys ever heard of a corporate sugar daddy?

I recently met with a woman off of SA who was speaking to me about investing in herself as an entrepreneur, rather than just dumping my money into a woman who is simply trying to party and buy expensive, high-maintenance BS. So many of these sugar babies seem like empty investments.

What do you guys think about this?

She said I could even become part owner of of her company if I make enough of a donation. I'm not a rich guy but she showed me all of her documents and it all seems legit. I would do it myself if my finances and my wife would allow it.

I had to donate to her as a provider and then we spent a lovely time that ended in an impromptu business meeting of the minds. I wish I had the funds to invest.

PM for digits.Interesting. I assume that the business she was offering to invest was not a "dating" business?