PDA

View Full Version : Kendra

WVfan
12-24-14, 23:39
Well has anyone seen Kendra yet and if are you willing to share some info.

JohnDoe Jr
12-25-14, 10:39
Well has anyone seen Kendra yet and if are you willing to share some info.I assume you're talking about the redhead posting on BP?

It's not really a review, but check post #3262 in the Roanoke BP section.

I texted her once, but didn't see her. Sounds like her incall is sketchy. If someone TOFTT and reports back with a positive review, I may try to see her the next time I work in Roanoke; I like her looks if the pics are accurate.

RubAndTug540
02-08-15, 04:00
I assume you're talking about the redhead posting on BP?

It's not really a review, but check post #3262 in the Roanoke BP section.

I texted her once, but didn't see her. Sounds like her incall is sketchy. If someone TOFTT and reports back with a positive review, I may try to see her the next time I work in Roanoke; I like her looks if the pics are accurate.Well her location got a lot better, she smokes and doesn't seem into the time you spend with her. Diminishing returns on second visit, YMMV. She got a bad report about a monkey in her room, with the rapid weight loss as shown in her new adds, I've moved on. Her pictures were accurate.

Defer96
02-23-16, 00:19
Well her location got a lot better, she smokes and doesn't seem into the time you spend with her. Diminishing returns on second visit, YMMV. She got a bad report about a monkey in her room, with the rapid weight loss as shown in her new adds, I've moved on. Her pictures were accurate.Had a dream with her and this above post is accurate.

Member #5777
01-04-18, 10:02
Had a dream with her and this above post is accurate.Looks rougher now.