PDA

View Full Version : Strippers who Meet Outside the Strip Club

Takes A Looks
12-07-14, 23:46
This Thread is just meant to be a supplement the the Main Strip Club thread. Here just want to focus only on the Strippers who meet outside of the Club for extra play and activities. Here I really don't want to focus on the Strip Club or what happens inside the Strip Club or the Strip Club VIP. I just want to focus on what happens outside the strip club. So this thread is only to describe your Experience with a Stripper who you met at the Strip Club, and then met up again with outside of the Strip Club. I have been asked by several strippers in the past to be discreet about posting their stage names on forums, so on this thread I just ask those who post to only use a general description of the dancer, and then can Private Message each other with the Specific Details.

Willie23
12-08-14, 13:17
I introduced a friend to the Blue Zebra several years ago, and one of the strippers made it clear she'd meet any time. But outside of the structure of the club, her life was total chaos. She could not plan ahead and would text him at 2 AM. Worse, she wanted strip club prices ($300/ pop) and she was a 6/10.

I think you will find the daytime strippers at the low end clubs are the best bet. But the turn over is fast and it may also depend on their perception of you as a potential customer.

I'm all for this thread, and I hope there are some active ones identified, because seeing what you're going to get in advance is huge. There is a 50+ stripper at a low end Valley club who I approached over a year ago. She was open to meeting off site, but paranoid that I might be 'a friend of the owner' setting her up. So she never called. Too bad, because she actually had the best body of anyone in the club.

Sorry I don't have a solid lead, but I'm hoping this thread pans out.

LuckyNutz
12-08-14, 14:24
I have spent time with a few girls outside the club. What I have learned that it has to be a deal where they can see you more than the one time outside the club. They also make sure that you have money. I usually set a price and that is it. It is usually about $$$ for about three-four hours of their time with GFE with FS. It can be had. Right now I am working on three girls to see me outside the club. So if they do, I will post who and where they work once I can confirm they will do this.

Poppa Chubby
12-08-14, 19:03
I am bangin a cute latina stripper with big beautiful breasts. Cute face. I pay her 150. She meets me at a motel.

She dances at the Fantasy Castle. I love bangin her doggie! That beautiful ASS just staring up at me.

I won't mention her name but she is a lot of fun.

LatinaLove
12-09-14, 06:39
The cabaret is a good spot. I've met with a couple of latinas and a polynesian girl. Not the best looking girls but if you got money and yay they will hang out after hours. Damage is usually like $$ $$$ but its worth it.

BruceBanner
12-09-14, 14:42
I am bangin a cute latina stripper with big beautiful breasts. Cute face. I pay her 150. She meets me at a motel.

She dances at the Fantasy Castle. I love bangin her doggie! That beautiful ASS just staring up at me.

I won't mention her name but she is a lot of fun.That's great! I'm curious, how were you able to convince her to meet outside the club?

Normus Johnson
12-09-14, 14:42
I have some good luck with this at KH8. I'm from NJ and travel in on business.

I always stay close to the club (around the airport), so the girls do not have to travel far.

Prices range from $ to $$ max for me, and most of the time I'm at One $. You have to work the crowd as they might like the idea, but the day is wrong.

I have also heard the "could not get the babysitter story many times". I've even banged a couple of the drink girls...

The season could not be better as they are in desperate need of holiday funds right now.

Normus Johnson.

Poppa Chubby
12-09-14, 15:03
That's great! I'm curious, how were you able to convince her to meet outside the club?Excellent question. She answered my ad on Craig's list. I actually didn't know she was a stripper the first time I banged her. And she wanted 300. I talked her down to 150 for half hour. It was fun. Her Titts are 36 DD. Nice butt on her. Soft, beautiful skin. She's Puerto Rican. God I just love Puerto Rican girls.

The next time I texted her, she said she was at work at the Fantasy Castle. She invited me to come in. LOL.

HollywoodGuy
12-09-14, 15:21
My X of 18 months is a stripper. From dating her I got the lowdown on a number of different girls at her club. Most of them have a same age boyfriend (usually a lowlife type that sucks their money) or a sugar daddy (like me) or sometimes the real deal (nice guy and supportive). Many of them wish they could find more of a sugar daddy type to see outside the club. The price is usually going to be up there due to to their strip club training.

I happen to have met mine not in the club, but could see the willingness of many to meet a guy in the club that they could connect with as a PT BF or just for the extra cash from time to time.

Tjinla2001
12-09-14, 16:14
My X of 18 months is a stripper. From dating her I got the lowdown on a number of different girls at her club. Most of them have a same age boyfriend (usually a lowlife type that sucks their money) or a sugar daddy (like me) or sometimes the real deal (nice guy and supportive). Many of them wish they could find more of a sugar daddy type to see outside the club. The price is usually going to be up there due to to their strip club training.

I happen to have met mine not in the club, but could see the willingness of many to meet a guy in the club that they could connect with as a PT BF or just for the extra cash from time to time.What kind of money are they looking for? I want a one hour session--BBFS with cip.

HollywoodGuy
12-09-14, 16:32
What kind of money are they looking for? I want a one hour session--BBFS with cip.YMMV. Greatly. From a $ to any amount. I always go the sugar daddy route. Less per visit, but more in terms of my willingness to provide some emotional support.

BruceBanner
12-10-14, 01:12
Excellent question. She answered my ad on Craig's list. I actually didn't know she was a stripper the first time I banged her. And she wanted 300. I talked her down to 150 for half hour. It was fun. Her Titts are 36 DD. Nice butt on her. Soft, beautiful skin. She's Puerto Rican. God I just love Puerto Rican girls.

The next time I texted her, she said she was at work at the Fantasy Castle. She invited me to come in. LOL.Cool. I've been to Fantasy Castle a long time ago. On a side note, a friend of a friend worked at Fantasy Castle and I would have never thought so because she seemed so wholesome.

HollywoodGuy
12-11-14, 17:55
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profile-3148827-Rebeccarich-Whittier-California-SugarBaby

Perfect time to snag her before she changes her mind.

AGuyInSocal
04-02-15, 21:11
Thanks for the heads up guys. I've always been interested in this but figured I would get kicked out by management.

SuperMangus
12-01-15, 14:56
Same here, same girl, she took me home one night. It was my unicorn night. Stripper takes me home and bangs my brains out.

Me too. Off and on for the last year and a half.

She has the IQ of a turnip, but her tits are amazing.

TJ Dog
12-06-15, 19:21
She has the IQ of a turnip, but her tits are amazing.Damn, I like that. Fits a lot of the providers I've met (also a number of non-providers). Hope you don't mind if I start using it.

Lotus007
12-06-15, 23:08
Me too. Off and on for the last year and a half.

She has the IQ of a turnip, but her tits are amazing.Good looking. What's her name?

JohnnyLoco
01-25-16, 15:48
How do you get a stripper to meet you outside of the club?

I won't mention her name but she is a lot of fun.

Ginob
09-01-16, 01:39
My local joint is called Xposed, I will provide intel on whatever I experience. Hopefully I can make some magic happen this weekend.

Malvado
09-08-16, 18:44
My local joint is called Xposed, I will provide intel on whatever I experience. Hopefully I can make some magic happen this weekend.You mean the place that's In the news every couple of months when someone gets beat up / stabbed / shot?

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/08/20/2-men-shot-and-killed-by-security-guards-at-strip-club/

BigBear818
09-14-16, 07:06
You mean the place that's In the news every couple of months when someone gets beat up / stabbed / shot?

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/08/20/2-men-shot-and-killed-by-security-guards-at-strip-club/I don't trust that place, even heard that an undercover cop got shot there about 10 years ago. Looks like nothing change at that place, always a shooting or something violent going on near the wet spot. Check out their reviews on yelp, it's very interesting.

Malvado
09-15-16, 22:22
I don't trust that place, even heard that an undercover cop got shot there about 10 years ago. Looks like nothing change at that place, always a shooting or something violent going on near the wet spot. Check out their reviews on yelp, it's very interesting.Yeah, that place is shady AF. Someone had their throat slit while he was sitting by the stage a few years ago. I live nearby and never go there. Last time was maybe 10 years ago. I prefer the "bikini" bars nearby (not the wet spot) - no cover charge and less of a hassle.

Plus, ever since I discovered hobby sites, I find it a waste of time and money to go to a strip club to maybe, possibly get some action when I can just go here, BP, etc and set up a sure thing. The one time I got a # from a girl at one of those places for off site arrangementarrangements, she wanted $300 for a "private lap dance". Yeah, no.

Ginob
09-16-16, 22:30
Yeah, that place is shady AF. Someone had their throat slit while he was sitting by the stage a few years ago. I live nearby and never go there. Last time was maybe 10 years ago. I prefer the "bikini" bars nearby (not the wet spot) - no cover charge and less of a hassle.

Plus, ever since I discovered hobby sites, I find it a waste of time and money to go to a strip club to maybe, possibly get some action when I can just go here, BP, etc and set up a sure thing. The one time I got a # from a girl at one of those places for off site arrangementarrangements, she wanted $300 for a "private lap dance". Yeah, no.A few weeks back I could hear sirens blaring around 4 am on a Sunday morning. Wouldn't you know they were headed to Xposed because two guys got shot. Funny, I've never experienced any of the violence thankfully.

SomeGuyy
10-12-16, 01:38
I once tried to get one of the old-timers at Tropical Lei to take a day off and spend a few hours with me. I figured the break-even point for her would be about 400, because we're talking weekday afternoon shift in the IE, FFS.

Suffice to say I was mistaken.

She countered with 90 minutes for that amount. I passed. I'll just go VIP 3 times and we'll call it even.

Sam Anderson 1
08-28-17, 08:51
My local joint is called Xposed, I will provide intel on whatever I experience. Hopefully I can make some magic happen this weekend.Had any success over there?

AerialPenguin
10-30-18, 16:34
Not sure if she's been mentioned. Saw her a couple of times outside the club.

I believe she now works at some club by LAX.

Huge tits and has a pretty good menu.

GoJoeGoo
11-21-18, 13:20
Not sure if she's been mentioned. Saw her a couple of times outside the club.

I believe she now works at some club by LAX.

Huge tits and has a pretty good menu.Any more info??

AerialPenguin
11-26-18, 15:59
Any more info??I tried calling her a couple of weeks ago but it looks like she's changed her number. Too bad, she was a looker. She may be dancing at BE.

JonathonJammer
11-27-18, 17:40
Had any success over there?Hey brother. I see from Kristina Rose Snapchat that she frequents that club. Ever got a dance, extras or something from her? I know she talks about whoever wants anything from her better have some cash but I don't know if that's just her talkin out her ass on snap LOL.

Humyiy
01-11-19, 07:37
Was offered to meet up for 1 hr outside the club by 2 girls at DVI.

Passed because they wanted $$$ each.

Do these chicks not know about HX or other places where its $ up to maybe $$. 5 ?

Even the best most beautiful girls with bbfscip are maximum $$.

James D 2004
02-10-19, 13:34

Even the best most beautiful girls with bbfscip are maximum $$.Can you recommend some? Not necessary BBFS. I just lost an HX girl to the clubs. She wouldn't tell me where she dances because that would drag down her price. So I have been fucking a pretty young stripper for so long without knowing it. So fucking hard to find a replacement.

HapaBoy86
02-10-19, 22:27
Can you recommend some? Not necessary BBFS. I just lost an HX girl to the clubs. She wouldn't tell me where she dances because that would drag down her price. So I have been fucking a pretty young stripper for so long without knowing it. So fucking hard to find a replacement.WHat is the girls name or handle?

HapaBoy86
02-10-19, 22:28

Passed because they wanted $$$ each.

Do these chicks not know about HX or other places where its $ up to maybe $$. 5 ?

Even the best most beautiful girls with bbfscip are maximum $$.A note to remember. Strippers will always quote you 2 times the price.

James D 2004
02-11-19, 14:10
WHat is the girls name or handle?That serves no purpose. But if you frequent the right strip clubs, I can send you her pic.