PDA

View Full Version : Glory Holes (Non-Gay) - Couples or Single F at Adult Arcade or Private Glory Holes

Takes A Looks
12-07-14, 19:52
Last Time I was passing through Alb. , I had seen, a post about a Glory Hole Girl on CL. I think the Adult Theater was on 98th st if I remember correctly. It was my first time there. I was a little skeptical, I haven't seen too many real F at Glory Holes. I went anyway, it appeared to be a couple, but the Girl was real. I stuck Junior through the Hole, and got a nice BBBJ. Was a nice experience.

AbqMale777
12-27-14, 16:37
Last Time I was passing through Alb. , I had seen, a post about a Glory Hole Girl on CL. I think the Adult Theater was on 98th st if I remember correctly. It was my first time there. I was a little skeptical, I haven't seen too many real F at Glory Holes. I went anyway, it appeared to be a couple, but the Girl was real. I stuck Junior through the Hole, and got a nice BBBJ. Was a nice experience.And you found out that they were going to be there on CL, can you point me in the rite direction.

Thanks.

Takes A Looks
03-06-15, 11:35
I drove through ALB last week. I didn't have much time to play around, because I had to get back to EP, but I stopped in at the Big Eye Bookstore for a little bit and just hung out for a while. Another guy was hanging out too.

He said he was waiting for a couple to arrive and that they were going to do sort of a Glory Hole suck off. I wasnt sure what he meant, but he said that they all were in some online group for NM Glory Holes. So I waited, and sure enough.

After about 30 min, a couple showed up. She was cute, and medium size. It seemed like they were only allowing guys in the online group to step up to the Glory Hole in the next booth, but the male half of couple said I could.

Step up and show her my merchandise, which I did. Damn that was one of the best BBBJ in a Looooong time. She sucked off about 7 dudes who were in line. I didn't get to talk to the Couple too much because it was pretty much.

A blo and go type thing. But the Male half told me that they do this kind of on a regular basis maybe like once a month and usually at different places. He said that the next time, she is planning on doing a Gang Bang in the Theater.

With several select guys. He told me the address on the group but I didn't have a pen to write it all down, but I think it was a yahoo group. I have not found the group yet, but I am still searching. I'll post if I do find and I can.

PM those who are interested.

Takes A Looks
03-06-15, 11:58
Any of you that are down in EP, there is another Glory Hole group. Its more of an event actually. They have events usually on a regular basis. Its a Private Glory Hole, not a adult bookstore. There is usually a cover charge.

Then you go in, and see this huge Glory Hole, and usually a pretty hot chick sitting behind it. Real Girl, not TV, TS or Gay. I've been to a Couple of these events. Really nice. Sometime they switch things some, and will.

Do a Gang Bang or Bukakke. One time they had a Lunch Bukakke, and I went to check it out. By the time I got there, her face was drenched with Jizz already LOL. Basically its like an hour gig, and she doesn't wipe off any jizz until.

The hour is up. So I added to the collection. They usually post the events on here: groups. yahoo.com/ group / southwestgloryholes.

SumGai
06-23-22, 13:33
I drive by the adult video on second occasionally and see a ton of cars. Once I pulled in and asked a guy who is leaving if they had dancers or female guests and he said no, just a gloryhole and guys.

Anyone out there know if some spirited women ever visit these things looking to help out a bunch of guys??