PDA

View Full Version : Private. Bukakke, Gang Bang Events and Parties

Takes A Looks
12-07-14, 19:12
A couple weeks back while traveling through Alb. On business, I responded to a Backpage ad. This Guy claimed that he was having a Gang Bang, Bukakke Event. He sent me a pic of Girl. She was medium sized Latina. The event was 60 per guy to attend. It was by a side street off Central about a half mile from 1-40. I walked in and there was a heavy set chick being a fluffer, getting the guys' hard and ready. Then the main chick was on bed behind. There were already 2 guys in her when I stepped up, One in her mouth and one in Her pussy. She asked me if I like ass. I said yeah for sure. So I got on top and was getting to slide in her ass. I didn't know if latex was required so I hesitated for a bit, but then realized that the guy in her pussy was bare, so I just went ahead, and slide in her tight and mannnn was it tight, had to lube it up a couple times. She kept begging me to slide it in. So finally it slid in nice and tight. So I worked that ass for 30 minutes to get it loosened up some. After about 50 minutes I slid out, spread her ass cheeks wide to see a nice anal gape. Wow it was nice. She begged for some cream, so I let her have it, all of it, nice and deep inside that ass. Guys cheered as she gaped and that creme oozing out of that ass. I think he had another last week, not sure. I really hope to see more of that up in Alb, this guy's event or others.

AbqMale777
12-27-14, 16:39
A couple weeks back while traveling through Alb. On business, I responded to a Backpage ad. This Guy claimed that he was having a Gang Bang, Bukakke Event. He sent me a pic of Girl. She was medium sized Latina. The event was 60 per guy to attend. It was by a side street off Central about a half mile from 1-40. I walked in and there was a heavy set chick being a fluffer, getting the guys' hard and ready. Then the main chick was on bed behind. There were already 2 guys in her when I stepped up, One in her mouth and one in Her pussy. She asked me if I like ass. I said yeah for sure. So I got on top and was getting to slide in her ass. I didn't know if latex was required so I hesitated for a bit, but then realized that the guy in her pussy was bare, so I just went ahead, and slide in her tight and mannnn was it tight, had to lube it up a couple times. She kept begging me to slide it in. So finally it slid in nice and tight. So I worked that ass for 30 minutes to get it loosened up some. After about 50 minutes I slid out, spread her ass cheeks wide to see a nice anal gape. Wow it was nice. She begged for some cream, so I let her have it, all of it, nice and deep inside that ass. Guys cheered as she gaped and that creme oozing out of that ass. I think he had another last week, not sure. I really hope to see more of that up in Alb, this guy's event or others.So you found this on backpage I can't find anything close to it, can you provide.

A link to the posting?

Thanks.

Takes A Looks
01-03-15, 10:42
So you found this on backpage I can't find anything close to it, can you provide.

A link to the posting?

Thanks.It has since been deleted, I'll look for email addy and PM to ya.

Swertt34
04-05-21, 12:40
Anyone still interested in this type of fun?

Chicago Monger
09-07-21, 17:12
Anyone still interested in this type of fun?I would be interested. Can you set it up.