PDA

View Full Version : Golden Spa

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Mondo Badfoot
12-03-14, 01:08
Since I found out that Jackie had joined the crew at Golden Spa, I figured that they deserve their own thread! In the last few weeks, I have sampled all the ladies at GS and it is now back in my rotation. Sorta lost interest after Big Cheri left, but things are looking good! Just got back to the island, but I'll post more detailed reviews when I get caught up. I really want to go tomorrow for one of Kelly's B2B table showers, but I keep thinking about Jackie's awesome TaTa's!

BeachBum808
12-17-14, 02:01
I'm on island for some temporary work and I've got some holiday money to spend. I've been lurking about for awhile, reviewing the debate over "young and takes direction" versus "older and more experienced. " I decided to try "older and more experienced" hoping to find a provider who knows their trade and would be willing to give me an experience a typical girl might shy away from on the first few dates. So after looking at some reviews, Sunday night I decided to try our Kelly at Golden Spa. There are other "experienced" providers out there with rockstar reviews but I wanted someone who wasn't "high volume" working at a location that wasn't "too busy. " Stopped by, mama asked me how I found out about this place. I told her I read about it online. I asked for Kelly, but she told me that Kelly was only available by appointment. She recommended I try Jackie. Jackie was maybe 5'8 105 pounds, with manmade see's (she seemed fairly tall for a Kgirl). I remember reading another monger's review hinting that Jackie does Greek, so I decided to give her a go.

Started with a standard table shower. She gave me a pretty good scrubbing. On the flip, there was some really good BBBJ action. After the shower it's off to the room. Once in the room, Jackie started with the back massage. I was thinking to myself " here we go burnin' up time with the massage," but after a few minutes I started to enjoy the massage as she worked out the knots. On the flip, she was all cougar. It was like a switched was flipped. Straight to the BBBJ, followed by MS (she was completely good to go with BBFS, but I prefer CFS. I find I last a little longer). I was getting a little worried because by my calculations there was about 10 minutes left. After some MS, came the knock. Jackie shouted some Korean to Mama and then turned to me and said "we go into bonus time. No extra charge. " Woohoo! Switched to some DS, where I could enjoy the view of her long slender back and starfish as I pounded away. I reached around and grabbed a hold of those Cs and pulled her up against me, with one hand working her nipples, I used the other to rub her clit while I kissed her neck. All while she is moaning and coming. No lube for this girl. She had no problems cumming all over my cock. I whispered, " Can I fuck that tight ass of yours? I want to cum in that ass. " She smiled and said "no. " That's for my regular customers, but you can cum anywhere else. Finished with BBBJCIM.

I think I went over the time by about 10-15 minutes. After we finished, we talked a bit. She told me that since I was a new customer, she wanted to show me what she could do. She knows some customers like good massages, some like table showers, some like to get straight to business, and some like BBFS. She was just trying to fit in as much as she could. I asked about Greek (she calls it number 4. I don't know why and I didn't ask) and she told me that she reserves that for her regulars. She needs to feel "comfortable" with the customer. Helps with the process. But, she doesn't charge extra for it. Holy sh*t! Someone's providing Greek and not charging extra! I need to become a regular. I will be repeating. Over all score L8 / A8/ S9. Excellent service and clean facility. During the entire time I was there, there were no other customers. Had the place to myself. On the way out I thanked mama for the extra time. She said no problem, next time you come back you try 2 girls for 2 hours.

DjFresh1968
12-17-14, 07:54
[Deleted by Admin]

Why are you spamming the forum with ads posing as a monger?

A2

DjFresh1968
12-17-14, 08:07
[Deleted by Admin]

Why are you spamming the forum with ads posing as a monger?

A2

Makana9
12-18-14, 03:47
PM Srs. For details.

Total into it, never had the chance when back in the day of Ichi. Was looking for Jackie, had to sneak up here because never like the CHM crew get all Hulu. I am seeing Kelly again, this weekend. Longer Sess. , mind blowing, and for those that know me well. Not the easiest to impress, but she did take all of me. Whoa. She Is now my ATF, period then Sky and Michelle behind. Queen Kelly.

H Mobius
12-20-14, 19:13
PM Srs. For details.

Total into it, never had the chance when back in the day of Ichi. Was looking for Jackie, had to sneak up here because never like the CHM crew get all Hulu. I am seeing Kelly again, this weekend. Longer Sess. , mind blowing, and for those that know me well. Not the easiest to impress, but she did take all of me. Whoa. She Is now my ATF, period then Sky and Michelle behind. Queen Kelly.I think Kelly is cuter and looks younger without makeup :)

Back when she was running Ichiban (even from inside the room during a session), she was just too hyper for me.

Member #5407
12-21-14, 02:16
Pink was the shit.

HiLife808
12-21-14, 12:14
Pink was the shit.Can you give us a little more details on Pink age, height, weight L / A / S? Also anyone with info on Tina? Couldn't find anything on her (Sheila on the Kison thread). Sorry haven't been able to get away lately.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/golden-spa-grand-opening-new-management-new-girls/4859362

Shagger39
12-21-14, 13:35
This place gets everything right: convenient lcation, reasonable prices, table shower, comfortable bed. And best of all. Jackie, a real sex artist who is willing and able to do everything perfectly.

Jackie was waiting by the door, took me into a comfortable room and soon lowered her top to show the most magnificent pair of tits you can imagine. Even though it was my first time, she made me feel comfortable and treated me like an old friend. She then gave me what was absolutely the best table shower I've ever had, with attention to all the important parts, leaving no doubt about what was coming. When we got back to the room, she sucked me off a little then gave a really good massage (apparently she has a license for massage). By then, I was feeling pretty happy and dove in for some delicious DATY followed by her rimming me which I hadn't expected. A long session of highly skilled BBBJ followed for complete satisfaction. She's really as good a provider as I've ever encountered in four continents. That took care of me for the day; I'll be back to exploit what else she has to offer. Jackie is amazingly nice, a real good woman, so treat her well so we can all enjoy more of her fabulous skills.

Kalani69
12-21-14, 13:37
Pink was the shit.What does that mean?

H Mobius
12-21-14, 16:28
Can you give us a little more details on Pink age, height, weight L / A / S? Also anyone with info on Tina? Couldn't find anything on her (Sheila on the Kison thread). Sorry haven't been able to get away lately.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/golden-spa-grand-opening-new-management-new-girls/4859362Might Pink be the one with the pink cheeks and pink hair clip and tatted back? That's quite a back she has.

Redneck 1
12-21-14, 16:53
Also anyone with info on Tina? Couldn't find anything on her (Sheila on the Kison thread). According to Golden Spa, Tina at GS was formerly Sheila at CHM. I posted a review of Sheila in May of this year, report #1578 in the "Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu" thread. Although by now it's seven months old, it might be useful if you don't find more recent reviews.

Shagger39
12-21-14, 17:23
This place gets everything right: convenient location, reasonable prices, table shower, comfortable bed. And best of all. Jackie, a real sex artist who is willing and able to do everything perfectly.

Jackie was waiting by the door, took me into a comfortable room and soon lowered her top to show the most magnificent pair of tits you can imagine. Even though it was my first time, she made me feel comfortable and treated me like an old friend. She then gave me what was absolutely the best table shower I've ever had, with attention to all the important parts, leaving no doubt about what was coming. When we got back to the room, she sucked me off a little then gave a really good massage (apparently she has a license for massage). By then, I was feeling pretty happy and dove in for some delicious DATY followed by her rimming me which I hadn't expected. A long session of highly skilled BBBJ followed for complete satisfaction. She's really as good a provider as I've ever encountered in four continents. That took care of me for the day; I'll be back to exploit what else she has to offer. Jackie is amazingly nice, a real good woman, so treat her well so we can all enjoy more of her fabulous skills.

Oofing Monkey
12-21-14, 18:55
I think Kelly is cuter and looks younger without makeup :)

Back when she was running Ichiban (even from inside the room during a session), she was just too hyper for me.

Might Pink be the one with the pink cheeks and pink hair clip and tatted back? That's quite a back she has.She looks kinda hot if the pic is her, not the best angle for a picture:

Member #5407
12-21-14, 20:27
Yeah that's her with the tattoos and pink hair clip, went to see her yesterday said she js flew in 4 days ago. Cute little body, spinner for sure, natural be's with big nipples. Not the prettiest face though, she looks maybe early 30's. Does a really nice b2 bts. Started off sucking my nipples and worked her way down for some slight rimming action, hands down the best BBBJ I've gotten from a provider. After we did cg, mish, doggy, and rcg where I ended up popping. Reverse cg is js unbelievable she knows how to work and grind that ass, man can't wait to see her again. Overall exp- 9. 5.

Mondo Badfoot
12-23-14, 18:56
I got a call from Kelly the other day. She wanted me to come see her. When she was at Ichiban, she was my go-to girl! We had many epic encounters. Then the weirdest thing happened- at least four times we would schedule a session and something would happen to prevent it- like the power in the building went out just as we were heading to the room! So we hadn't played in a long- long time. When I finished work, I called and told her I was on the way, but I was pretty tired. She said no worry, she would take care of me.

She greated me at the door and led me to the room, a little LFK, undressing and off to the shower. I was already hard as steel remembering the dozens of table showers she had given me in the past. She took my dick in her hand and said- "I'm scared!" I told her- "I never hurt you before. " "I think it's bigger- it grew!", she said. Well, her skills are better than ever! I think she scrubbed every inch of my body with her tits and then her pussy. It was the best and longest TS I've ever had!

Back in the room, the serious fun began! Lots of BLS and a great CBJ, real sloppy and sensuous. Then some DATY- Kelly is sooo responsive, I love DATY and 69 with her. She finally said "I want you to fuck me"! I was happy to oblige. I slipped in slowly and gently. She was so wet and so tight! It was just like old times! This girl loves to come and really goes for it. Lots of DFK and various positions that just came naturally- no discussion- one thing just flowed into the next! I don't think I've ever met anyone who can ride as long and hard as this baby! My dick is a little longer than she is deep, but that didn't stop her from trying to get it all in. After about 45 minutes, we were in a kind of sideways scissors position, she came for about the 10th time, but this time she came so hard that she just lay there, breathing deeply but not moving! I rubbed her back fo awhile as she recovered. After a few minutes, I asked if she was ok. She smiled. Then I asked, "Are you too tired?" She smiled again and said, "You know me! Want to do doggy style?" I love watching her cute little ass in this position. We were really enjoying ourselves when a knock came on the door! You have to understand that every time I'd ever been with Kelly, she had been the owner and there never was a knock! I was ok with it- she told me that she was sorry but she had another appointment, but she wanted for me to come! Once I hear the knock I have a hard time climaxing, so I told her "Don't worry about it- I'm fine". "Then you should try the new girl- Pink- I'll send her in!

I'd gotten a look at Pink s few days earlier, hot looking little spinner, so I said OK! I heard them talking Korean. I soon figured out what Kelly was telling her, because when she came in the room I was sitting on the edge of the bed with a towel over me. She said hi and sat beside me and looked under the towel. Her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open! Off came her clothes! Her picture in the ad is really her- love her Sakura tatoo! Straight to BBBJ- and it was world class. On of the best I've ever had! The fucking was awesome! She is tiny and super tight, I had to be very careful but it was really good. We stayed in missionary for a long time, but I felt uncomfortable because she is such a tiny little thing and I was afraid to hurt her. I asked her to get on top so she could control the action. She happily obliged and rode me like there was no tomorrow! I think it was uncomfortable for her, but she is such a pro that she never complained! It must have started feeling better, because she didn't want to stop! Finally finished with more BBBJ / HJ combo! Man does this girl have a magical mouth!

I wobbled out of there totally spent- a full days work followed by 2 full hours of sex! Will have to go back soon to finish with Kelly! She's just getting better with age!

Lonely Smiles
12-24-14, 00:23
I got a call from Kelly the other day. She wanted me to come see her. When she was at Ichiban, she was my go-to girl! We had many epic encounters. Then the weirdest thing happened- at least four times we would schedule a session and something would happen to prevent it- like the power in the building went out just as we were heading to the room! So we hadn't played in a long- long time. When I finished work, I called and told her I was on the way, but I was pretty tired. She said no worry, she would take care of me.

She greated me at the door and led me to the room, a little LFK, undressing and off to the shower. I was already hard as steel remembering the dozens of table showers she had given me in the past. She took my dick in her hand and said- "I'm scared!" I told her- "I never hurt you before. " "I think it's bigger- it grew!", she said. Well, her skills are better than ever! I think she scrubbed every inch of my body with her tits and then her pussy. It was the best and longest TS I've ever had!

Back in the room, the serious fun began! Lots of BLS and a great CBJ, real sloppy and sensuous. Then some DATY- Kelly is sooo responsive, I love DATY and 69 with her. She finally said "I want you to fuck me"! I was happy to oblige. I slipped in slowly and gently. She was so wet and so tight! It was just like old times! This girl loves to come and really goes for it. Lots of DFK and various positions that just came naturally- no discussion- one thing just flowed into the next! I don't think I've ever met anyone who can ride as long and hard as this baby! My dick is a little longer than she is deep, but that didn't stop her from trying to get it all in. After about 45 minutes, we were in a kind of sideways scissors position, she came for about the 10th time, but this time she came so hard that she just lay there, breathing deeply but not moving! I rubbed her back fo awhile as she recovered. After a few minutes, I asked if she was ok. She smiled. Then I asked, "Are you too tired?" She smiled again and said, "You know me! Want to do doggy style?" I love watching her cute little ass in this position. We were really enjoying ourselves when a knock came on the door! You have to understand that every time I'd ever been with Kelly, she had been the owner and there never was a knock! I was ok with it- she told me that she was sorry but she had another appointment, but she wanted for me to come! Once I hear the knock I have a hard time climaxing, so I told her "Don't worry about it- I'm fine". "Then you should try the new girl- Pink- I'll send her in!

I'd gotten a look at Pink s few days earlier, hot looking little spinner, so I said OK! I heard them talking Korean. I soon figured out what Kelly was telling her, because when she came in the room I was sitting on the edge of the bed with a towel over me. She said hi and sat beside me and looked under the towel. Her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open! Off came her clothes! Her picture in the ad is really her- love her Sakura tatoo! Straight to BBBJ- and it was world class. On of the best I've ever had! The fucking was awesome! She is tiny and super tight, I had to be very careful but it was really good. We stayed in missionary for a long time, but I felt uncomfortable because she is such a tiny little thing and I was afraid to hurt her. I asked her to get on top so she could control the action. She happily obliged and rode me like there was no tomorrow! I think it was uncomfortable for her, but she is such a pro that she never complained! It must have started feeling better, because she didn't want to stop! Finally finished with more BBBJ / HJ combo! Man does this girl have a magical mouth!

I wobbled out of there totally spent- a full days work followed by 2 full hours of sex! Will have to go back soon to finish with Kelly! She's just getting better with age!Loved reading this. I'm going to have to visit Kelly again. Even if she is nearly 15 years older than me, she always treated me well. Kelly is the only girl I've ever had a 2 hour session with. She actually somehow managed to get me to orgasm 3 times, which is almost impossible for me.

H Mobius
12-25-14, 22:01
Still a sweetie. As everyone knows, BB everything but to me she surpasses Kison women in that GS has a table shower and she scrubs you so well; very invigorating which is good considering what is about to happen :).

She has the most pleasant personality and is truly mature. I didn't feel like I was with a hooker; felt more like a FWB, as she speaks with you like a friend and is very chill.

Yes she is very boney and at times it was uncomfortable; just a heads-up for any first-timers who don't like really boney girls. I vaguely remember someone posting she has a health issue (non-communicable), but I won't speculate here. She was in good spirits and looked well (actually very pretty even without makeup; inconspicuous on a date).

Sometimes, she's busy with other endeavors and may or may not be there if you walk-in, so I suggest calling first.

Sukebegai
12-27-14, 20:30
Yes she is very boney and at times it was uncomfortable; just a heads-up for any first-timers who don't like really boney girls. I vaguely remember someone posting she has a health issue (non-communicable), but I won't speculate here.I concur on the "boney" thing. When she gets into cg it can be uncomfortable with her pubic bone hitting you right above your cock. Other than that I have no issues with her physique.

When she was downstairs at CHM she told me she had a vitamin be deficiency which prevented her body from absorbing nutrients, which is why she became so thin. She says she's seen a doctor and had that health issue addressed, which is why she's gaining weight again. Hopefully she puts on a few more pounds to add a little more cushion for the pushin' LOL.

Kalani69
12-28-14, 02:16
I concur on the "boney" thing. When she gets into cg it can be uncomfortable with her pubic bone hitting you right above your cock. Other than that I have no issues with her physique.

When she was downstairs at CHM she told me she had a vitamin be deficiency which prevented her body from absorbing nutrients, which is why she became so thin. She says she's seen a doctor and had that health issue addressed, which is why she's gaining weight again. Hopefully she puts on a few more pounds to add a little more cushion for the pushin' LOL.Obviously, we mongers must constantly remind ourselves that providers, no matter how sincere you think they sound, should never be believed. For example, Jackie told me that she took a long time off because the food at Kison was unhealthy for her and that's when she got sick and lost weight. She told me the reason she left CHM was because they didn't keep it clean and tidy. So there you have it. Different stories to different mongers. Just saying, don't go believing everything you hear.

Opelu
12-28-14, 13:36
I concur on the "boney" thing. When she gets into cg it can be uncomfortable with her pubic bone hitting you right above your cock. Other than that I have no issues with her physique.

Yes that is what I experienced too!

Shagger39
12-28-14, 20:37

When she was downstairs at CHM she told me she had a vitamin be deficiency which prevented her body from absorbing nutrients, which is why she became so thin. She says she's seen a doctor and had that health issue addressed, which is why she's gaining weight again. Hopefully she puts on a few more pounds to add a little more cushion for the pushin' LOL.Fellow mongers, there's Nothing to worry about with Jackie. If she's bony it only effects one position. Cg. But she's highly skilled and pleasing in every other position. And gives a fantastic BBBJ to warm you up. As for the stories, lots of room for confusion here. In my experience, she's surprisingly honest. So go on enjoying her; you can hardly do better. On top of that, she has an extremely nice personality, makes you feel special, as if you were with a real girlfriend.

Drummer56
12-28-14, 21:27
Fellow mongers, there's Nothing to worry about with Jackie. If she's bony it only effects one position. Cg. But she's highly skilled and pleasing in every other position. And gives a fantastic BBBJ to warm you up. As for the stories, lots of room for confusion here. In my experience, she's surprisingly honest. So go on enjoying her; you can hardly do better. On top of that, she has an extremely nice personality, makes you feel special, as if you were with a real girlfriend.I agree with Shagger, Jackie is great, she had some stomach issues in the past which affected her appetite and I know for a fact that her time at Kison was well received.

Jackie has a great relationship with Chanel at Kison and Chanel would like to have her back. So if you want a beautiful, "tall drink of water" with double DD's whose all about service and pleasing her customer, Jackie is the one for you. !

Mondo Badfoot
12-28-14, 21:36
Obviously, we mongers must constantly remind ourselves that providers, no matter how sincere you think they sound, should never be believed. For example, Jackie told me that she took a long time off because the food at Kison was unhealthy for her and that's when she got sick and lost weight. She told me the reason she left CHM was because they didn't keep it clean and tidy. So there you have it. Different stories to different mongers. Just saying, don't go believing everything you hear.That's funny- she told me that Mama Jun took such very good care of her and how much she appreciated it. Mama would cook vegetables she grew herself to help Jackie get her appetite back!

H Mobius
12-28-14, 21:52
That's funny- she told me that Mama Jun took such very good care of her and how much she appreciated it. Mama would cook vegetables she grew herself to help Jackie get her appetite back!Perhaps with the myriad stories she can figure out who's who.

For those interested in 40+ women, Jackie is a good one to try. Her boniness is offset by her big tits and charming personality. She scrubs your back well in that cherry TS room.

Mondo Badfoot
12-30-14, 12:43
Dropped by Golden because I had been thinking about Jackie's magnificent tits and talented mouth. No luck! She's on vacation til the 9th!

Mondo Badfoot
01-01-15, 19:30
Dropped by Golden because I had been thinking about Jackie's magnificent tits and talented mouth. No luck! She's on vacation til the 9th!Sorry, typo! (spastic thumb syndrome) - she'll be back on the 4th!

ByTheBook
01-01-15, 21:56
Sorry, typo! (spastic thumb syndrome) - she'll be back on the 4th!Jackie really plays the Rusty Trombone. Give her a good bottle of wine and have fun.

H Mobius
01-02-15, 03:15
Sorry, typo! (spastic thumb syndrome) - she'll be back on the 4th!Is she coming back earlier than planned, or is she telling guys different dates (as with her stories)?

Mondo Badfoot
01-02-15, 14:57
Is she coming back earlier than planned, or is she telling guys different dates (as with her stories)?Can't figure how you could spin me putting the wrong date into Jackie telling different guys different stories? I may be a little "different" but I'm only one guy!

H Mobius
01-02-15, 15:03
Can't figure how you could spin me putting the wrong date into Jackie telling different guys different stories? I may be a little "different" but I'm only one guy!Oh no, sorry I was just asking. No offense. After seeing the different versions of what guys were told in recent posts, I became curious.

ByTheBook
01-30-15, 21:15
I wanted to cool down from my visit to Jina's. So I picked up some Miller-Lite and headed to Golden. Pink meets me at door and wants to know how I knew that they needed something to drink. I told her I had promised mamasan I would bring Miller-Lite. Tina was my choice for tonight. Jackie was not working. I waited in room about 15 minutes for Tina. This is the same rm where I had some memorable sessions with Viet-Lily. I sat on side of bed remembering Lily's hair splayed across my lap while her head is going up and down. I need you now Tina. In a few she walks in. Middle 40's, stocky, pleasant looking. I undress we go to shower room. Damn ts, my bad hips make ts dangerous and painful. Tina gives me a wash down on table; nothing sensual or erotic. Ts is not her thing. We could have just showered. Back to room. Play with her nice natural breasts. She is proud that they are real. I checked them out. She wastes no time jumping on dick with mouth. Turns me over and digs tongue deep into ass. This goes on for a while. From behind she grabs dick and performs rusty trombone. This is some kind of night. Next she climbs aboard for some cg, mish, Doggy. Now 69 time-she is slurping good. I give her some dato that shakes her butt. More fucking about to work up a sweat. Tina returns to sucking my dick; now yanking hard on my boner; tells me to cim so she can swallow. What a lady. Her rim job was great, her BJ made me sit up and take notice; and she was tight. I need 2 or 3 more visits with this lady. I have had 2 women give me some really good bjs. No comment on looks. S=8. 5 A=8. My memory is a little faulty. My grades might be low. I could easily rate service and attitude 10. Tina was very nice to me as was Angie earlier. This visit occurred Wed night, 21st Jan. Saw Angie about 6:15, it is now about 9:30. I clean up. Hf $50; T $150. I am going to return to hotel; I have been quite active my first 4 hours on the Island. I was up at 5 o' clock est. I should get some rest. Say good-night to ladies. Stand on landing looking out over parking area; realize I must stop by CHM and let Mama Jun and Monika know I have landed, tell them we will party in the morning.

Rico Suave808
01-31-15, 19:44
She's back and looking as good as ever.

Kalani69
01-31-15, 22:11
She's back and looking as good as ever.I went to check GS out early Thursday evening (before 8:00). Jackie and Kelly were not there. Girl who answered the door said only Tina and Pink there. Now Lily is there too? What about Kelly and Jackie? Bacay? Appointment only? Haven't seen any reports on Pink. Is she the one with the back full of tats in the ad?

ByTheBook
01-31-15, 23:47
She's back and looking as good as ever.Really. Soon as I leave. I have to call her. Oh that great butt.

Stangman808
02-01-15, 15:46
She's back and looking as good as ever.

I went to check GS out early Thursday evening (before 8:00). Jackie and Kelly were not there. Girl who answered the door said only Tina and Pink there. Now Lily is there too? What about Kelly and Jackie? Bacay? Appointment only? Haven't seen any reports on Pink. Is she the one with the back full of tats in the ad?Nice to hear that Viet Lily is back. She was gone a long time. Pink's photo is the one in the Golden Spa ad (tats). Pink is petite with small breast (A cups) and nice nips. She is attractive, friendly and gave me a very nice B2B table shower. Back in the room she gave me a light massage and proceeded with LFK and BJ. The session included DATY, DATO, DS and finished in CG. (all covered). The B2B table shower was the best part, the rest of the session was uneventful.

HF 50, Tip 150.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/BodyRubs/golden-spa-viet-lily-is-back-waiting-to-please/5028871

Nutmaker
02-04-15, 04:31
She's back and looking as good as ever.I'll second that. Was so happy to see each other for the first time in over a year. Still not sure who's smile was biggest, but hers is prettier.

Harry5142
02-05-15, 21:41
I'll second that. Was so happy to see each other for the first time in over a year. Still not sure who's smile was biggest, but hers is prettier.Does she still let you cum on her face. The first and only time I saw her was shortly after Golden Spa moved to it's current location and she let me nut on her face.

Nutmaker
02-05-15, 21:57
Does she still let you cum on her face. The first and only time I saw her was shortly after Golden Spa moved to it's current location and she let me nut on her face.Don't know. Facials aren't my thing. Go see her and find out.

Surfbreak
02-11-15, 22:38
I went to check GS out early Thursday evening (before 8:00). Jackie and Kelly were not there. Girl who answered the door said only Tina and Pink there. Now Lily is there too? What about Kelly and Jackie? Bacay? Appointment only? Haven't seen any reports on Pink. Is she the one with the back full of tats in the ad?Does anyone know if Jackie is back in the batting order?

Azn0651
02-12-15, 02:04
I saw her at the end of last week, after a long long haitus of seeing her. Thankfully she remembered me, and wow I was surprised she gained a little weight (in a good way) but was still thin. Her massive boobs were still perfect and soft. And she gave me a TS that was amazing! Back in the room was BBBJ, BBFS in every position possible, and something new- Greek. I haven't really tried it nor am into it, but what the hell I just tried it. She put me in the back after a lot of lube and let me go at her for awhile. Wasn't sure if she hated it or loved it, but either way took it with a lot of moaning. I finished in her bbfscip, and we said our goodbyes. Great fun girl. Suggested we add another girl next time. They do that at Golden too?

Surfbreak
02-12-15, 05:15
I saw her at the end of last week, after a long long haitus of seeing her. Thankfully she remembered me, and wow I was surprised she gained a little weight (in a good way) but was still thin. Her massive boobs were still perfect and soft. And she gave me a TS that was amazing! Back in the room was BBBJ, BBFS in every position possible, and something new- Greek. I haven't really tried it nor am into it, but what the hell I just tried it. She put me in the back after a lot of lube and let me go at her for awhile. Wasn't sure if she hated it or loved it, but either way took it with a lot of moaning. I finished in her bbfscip, and we said our goodbyes. Great fun girl. Suggested we add another girl next time. They do that at Golden too?What a great bonus with Jackie; a trip to the Greek isles. Very exciting.

Yung Evr
02-15-15, 07:01
What a great bonus with Jackie; a trip to the Greek isles. Very exciting.Jackie is indeed a great fuck. She'll take your cock however you want with gusto.

Member #5810
02-15-15, 09:11
Jackie is indeed a great fuck. She'll take your cock however you want with gusto.I second that! !! Is she back? Didn't have a chance to call yet. . she's the total package . . wooohooooo hot .

I especially love her kneeling deep throat fucking looking up at you. I get paralyzed just looking at her. Plus I love how she looks into your eyes when you're fucking. . damn. I want to go see her now thinking about this! !

HILife69
02-15-15, 16:03
I second that! !! Is she back? Didn't have a chance to call yet. . she's the total package . . wooohooooo hot .

I especially love her kneeling deep throat fucking looking up at you. I get paralyzed just looking at her. Plus I love how she looks into your eyes when you're fucking. . damn. I want to go see her now thinking about this! !Sounds like she has great PSE talent who else is at that level?

Punani Rookie
02-17-15, 04:07
Was in the mood for some action but was trying to decide where so while reading this golden spa thread and seen all the reports about Jackie the Greek it sounded good haven't had some Greek in a while. So called and made a appointment got there and paid HF to mama a few minutes later in walks Jackie and went to lfk then dfk asked if I wanted a shower told her no need just took one before coming here so she went straight to nipple sucking and then a awesome BBBJ w / DT felt great then laid her down and DATY AND DATO she came and said she remembers me from Kilson then said fuck her pussy so started MISH then stand up doggy then CG then back to MISH while fucking her she said if I had a little more you can fuck my ass so I said don't mind if I do so she lubed my cock and her asshole and slowly stuck it in and she asked if it was good I said hell yea so started off slow then got a little faster then she said fuck my pussy so I switched back and was going back and forth 15 minutes of that. And told her I'm cumming so blasted away in her wet slippery pussy so Jackie wiped me up and we went to table shower and she gave a a good scrubbing and started getting hard while she was washing my cock so got a little BBBJ then went back to the room then we lied down and chatted for a few minutes and she started rubbin my cock to stiffness again then BBBJ then 69 then CG in her ass again till I came again she said was this your first time doing told her I did it one time before but wasn't as good as this she was happy she hot toweled my cock then used hand sanitizer gel on my hard cock and jerked me. A bit that was surprising and it was cold LOL that's a first too surprising it didn't burn so got dressed gave Jackie $$ for her services she walked me out and said come back soon I said DEFINITELY what a great weekend safe mongering everyone and be safe.

Oki Chimpo
02-21-15, 14:12
Tried to call but vm was full. Went down anyway and door was locked and no one answered. Hope they were just closed for a few hours or something.

Kalani69
02-21-15, 19:23
Tried to call but vm was full. Went down anyway and door was locked and no one answered. Hope they were just closed for a few hours or something.Hey Oki, when was this? Monday? Or just yesterday? Time of day? Very puzzling and concerning. One of my go to places for good service that includes a TS.

LocoBoy
02-21-15, 20:02
They must be still open, got a text from one of the girls today said she was back to work today.

Hey Oki, when was this? Monday? Or just yesterday? Time of day? Very puzzling and concerning. One of my go to places for good service that includes a TS.

Oki Chimpo
02-22-15, 02:38
Hey Oki, when was this? Monday? Or just yesterday? Time of day? Very puzzling and concerning. One of my go to places for good service that includes a TS.Friday afternoon / evening.

Kalani69
02-22-15, 13:52
Friday afternoon / evening.Hmmm. Strange to be closed at that time on a Friday, which would be a very busy time. Maybe they do that when all the girls are busy and no place to for a holding room. Lots of times there's no mama to answer the door. When I go there, the next batter answers the door and just takes it from there. So, if there's no one to answer the door, then they lock it.

Oki Chimpo
02-23-15, 22:31
Hmmm. Strange to be closed at that time on a Friday, which would be a very busy time. Maybe they do that when all the girls are busy and no place to for a holding room. Lots of times there's no mama to answer the door. When I go there, the next batter answers the door and just takes it from there. So, if there's no one to answer the door, then they lock it.Probably right but that's ok. Just move along to the next open door. Lots of options in that building. Ended up at top which turned out to be a shitty time. It happens.

Surfbreak
02-26-15, 20:00
Probably right but that's ok. Just move along to the next open door. Lots of options in that building. Ended up at top which turned out to be a shitty time. It happens.Who was it that gave the the shitty time at Top? Such info would be useful so we know who to possibly steer clear from. Thanks.

Oki Chimpo
02-26-15, 20:56
Who was it that gave the the shitty time at Top? Such info would be useful so we know who to possibly steer clear from. Thanks.Marie, post #948. I reviewed a top girl in the top thread. Didn't think it belonged in here.

LuvBigRax
03-02-15, 22:59
What's the verdict? Is this joint open or not?

Chik0848
03-03-15, 01:18
What's the verdict? Is this joint open or not?I went to Golden today and they are open. I made the mistake of knocking on 201 instead of 202. When I called back mama said we open in 202. I got to see Jackie and as other have said, we went through BBBJ, BBFS and lots of dfk. Sorry, I didn't ask who else was working, but it was quiet today.

MuffinStuffer
03-04-15, 01:55
Had Jackie last week. Wasted no time getting right down to business. Admired the tits for a while which are amazing as always. Got her down on her knees for a BBBJ which was very enjoyable. Entered her MISH, then to doggie, back to standing MISH. Busted all over her face which I gave her no warning and didn't ask her to do, just did it and she took it like a champ. One thing I will say is for well endowed guys, she is tight, you will need to work it in. Forget about greek if you're big. In doggie she squirms, I was putting a hurting on her I could tell.

Makana9
03-04-15, 05:50
Had Jackie last week. Wasted no time getting right down to business. Admired the tits for a while which are amazing as always. Got her down on her knees for a BBBJ which was very enjoyable. Entered her MISH, then to doggie, back to standing MISH. Busted all over her face which I gave her no warning and didn't ask her to do, just did it and she took it like a champ. One thing I will say is for well endowed guys, she is tight, you will need to work it in. Forget about greek if you're big. In doggie she squirms, I was putting a hurting on her I could tell.Jackie and Pink, what Jackie told me when I was with her last week. Said Kelly left, but got a text from Kelly said she.

Was sick. Not sure if she will be back, booooo! Guessing will be seeing Emma and Michelle again downstairs.

Kum808
03-04-15, 10:01
Is Kelly BBFS?

LuvBigRax
03-08-15, 01:24
Went to see Jackie today. I've been with her many times at Kison and CHM. We greeted like long lost lovers. She took me for a table shower and washed me clean while also cleaning my cock with her mouth. Back to the room and she continued to clean my cock. I face fucked her and then we orally enjoyed each other in a reverse 69. She was begging for my cock and shoved it into her pussy. She was so tight! Mish to cg to doggie. I finally blew my load in doggie and then stuck my cock back into her pussy until it went soft. She gave me a great massage until mama yelled something in Korean which I assume was time's up. I just have a good chemistry with Jackie so every time its an A+ session. Happy Hunting.

Kalani69
03-26-15, 17:46
Went to see Jackie today. I've been with her many times at Kison and CHM. We greeted like long lost lovers. She took me for a table shower and washed me clean while also cleaning my cock with her mouth. Back to the room and she continued to clean my cock. I face fucked her and then we orally enjoyed each other in a reverse 69. She was begging for my cock and shoved it into her pussy. She was so tight! Mish to cg to doggie. I finally blew my load in doggie and then stuck my cock back into her pussy until it went soft. She gave me a great massage until mama yelled something in Korean which I assume was time's up. I just have a good chemistry with Jackie so every time its an A+ session. Happy Hunting.I saw her a couple of weeks ago too. I'm very comfortable with her. We have extended conversations about a wide range of topics. The sex is mostly her doing all the work. GREAT BBBJ, she really works my cock and gets me to the edge really fast. Fucking is mostly ACG although this time I finished in MISH. I go to Jackie strictly for the physical and sexual enjoyment. L=6, A=9, S=8 (this week's service is lower because she skipped the rim and massage was mostly with her walking on my back, which I didn't care for). She's tall, 5'6 or so, but skinny bony, only 107 lbs. Store bought boobs are too large for her body type, they make her look out of proportion. However, the satisfaction is worth repeating. BUT earlier this week there was no sign of her. Anyone know if she's still at Golden or moved or on vacation? Or was just busy when I went looking?

H Mobius
03-26-15, 22:22
BUT earlier this week there was no sign of her. Anyone know if she's still at Golden or moved or on vacation? Or was just busy when I went looking?She takes breaks; days, sometimes longer.

I take it you did not actually ask for her? If so, she may have been with a customer or was allowing other girls to present themselves and remained out of sight.

Yes, she is an excellent saleswoman; she knows how to treat men, just what to say, what kind of service and how best to administer it, coupled with savvy social skills conducive to generating repeat business.

Kim Chee Hu
03-31-15, 03:53
I saw her a couple of weeks ago too. I'm very comfortable with her. We have extended conversations about a wide range of topics. The sex is mostly her doing all the work. GREAT BBBJ, she really works my cock and gets me to the edge really fast. Fucking is mostly ACG although this time I finished in MISH. I go to Jackie strictly for the physical and sexual enjoyment. L=6, A=9, S=8 (this week's service is lower because she skipped the rim and massage was mostly with her walking on my back, which I didn't care for). She's tall, 5'6 or so, but skinny bony, only 107 lbs. Store bought boobs are too large for her body type, they make her look out of proportion. However, the satisfaction is worth repeating. BUT earlier this week there was no sign of her. Anyone know if she's still at Golden or moved or on vacation? Or was just busy when I went looking?I just saw Jackie from Kison and Golden Spa on the couch at Nirvana. Interesting woman that one. She says she "speaks Greek" so I assume she reads the forum.

Stangman808
03-31-15, 04:45
I just saw Jackie from Kison and Golden Spa on the couch at Nirvana. Interesting woman that one. She says she "speaks Greek" so I assume she reads the forum.The Backpage Ads dated 3/30/15 for Golden Spa and Nirvana include Jackie.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/golden-spa-jackie-is-in-the-house-waiting-to-please-new-management-new-girls/4859362

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nirvana_-new-girl-jackie-ddd-breasts-808-636-7277/4494701

NiceBush808
04-01-15, 00:04
Any word on Viet Lily? The ad for Golden Spa said that she was back or coming back. But when I called them to make an appointment, mamasan said she was on vacation. Possible, anyone knows when or if she's coming back?

AgapitoBS
04-02-15, 02:59
I just saw Jackie from Kison and Golden Spa on the couch at Nirvana. Interesting woman that one. She says she "speaks Greek" so I assume she reads the forum.Assuming she reads the forum. Have seen her twice at CHM and a couple of times at GS. No Greek, no msog as she had promised first time that I had seen her.

DatOneMan
04-02-15, 11:31
Assuming she reads the forum. Have seen her twice at CHM and a couple of times at GS. No Greek, no msog as she had promised first time that I had seen her.Maybe you just didn't catch her at the right time. I can vouch for greek. No MSOG for me, but I tend to take the full time or close enough not to try for a round two.

Quik808
04-12-15, 20:48
Does anyone know where Kelly is? Any info would be helpful. Mahalo, Quik.

ByTheBook
06-01-15, 07:56
Any of you guys visiting Viet Lily? Maybe keeping info to yourselves. She is the only reason to visit Golden-unless the tall one returns.

Rico Suave808
06-02-15, 01:55
Any of you guys visiting Viet Lily? Maybe keeping info to yourselves. She is the only reason to visit Golden-unless the tall one returns.Lily is at Golden Spa. She is my ATF. Love that lady. Forget Big Cherri. Never to return.

Pokesqd
06-02-15, 14:00
Lily is at Golden Spa. She is my ATF. Love that lady. Forget Big Cherri. Never to return.Suave how is Lily face on a scale? Does she DFK?

Appreciate any info.

Mahalo POKE.

ByTheBook
06-06-15, 17:54
Suave how is Lily face on a scale? Does she DFK?

Appreciate any info.

Mahalo POKE.Lily's face is a good 9 in my opinion. She is not young but pretty. Healthy body, hair medium length, full breasts and thick ass. Lily will kiss everything. She did to me. Dfk, lfk and kissing other parts of body. She will watch action in mirror.

Cosmic Kid
06-10-15, 08:13
Mixed bag experience. Went Golden in late afternoon. Mama lets me in. I hadn't been there before so she wasn't sure about me. I was half expecting to get quizzed for knowledge of other AMPs and was prepared to rattle off the names of providers at CHM I've had sessions with, but no quiz. IDK if there's more than one mama at Golden but the one I saw looks petty hot! Anybody know if she plays? Lily is a smoker, had a little smoker breath, noticed at first but then not, maybe because not much kissing. She's got that husky kine smoker voice. Yeah she's pretty, not a knock-out though. I'm into spinners and Lily's bod has got flab in the middle, could use to work-out, get rid of that. Must be YMMV with her, maybe depending on a guy's age / looks or maybe by next visit she loosens up, IDK, only speculating. Anyway, she didn't allow DFK to me and only perfunctory LFK which she didn't seem inclined to pursue so I didn't press her on it. If I don't get DFK right out the gate I'll retreat to LFK and often this will get the girl to relax and start to vibe with me and then DFK follows, but not this time, not with Lily. She was okay with DATY but not with DATO, no rim offered and I didn't ask. I'm giving her a ten on BBBJ, very soft sloppy wet slow style, just the way I like it. She's probably as good as CHM Mimi in that department. Not shaved kitty but pus hair not massive and wasn't in the way or an irritation for DATY session. A tad loose pus for me so ended up rubbing my cock up against her pussy lips as I jacked off for cum. After, she gave me a long and spirited deep pressure massage, which she obviously enjoys doing. I'd say it was one of the better massages I've received from a provider. Nice lady with a sense of humor. All in all, so-so, and won't repeat though, probably going back to the CHM babes next time, unless of course I hear that hot mama at Golden plays!

MCSeven
06-15-15, 06:08
Lily's face is a good 9 in my opinion. She is not young but pretty. Healthy body, hair medium length, full breasts and thick ass. Lily will kiss everything. She did to me. Dfk, lfk and kissing other parts of body. She will watch action in mirror.She is one that tried looking for last time. This is the place above CHM?

H Mobius
06-15-15, 23:55
Mixed bag experience. Went Golden in late afternoon. Mama lets me in. I hadn't been there before so she wasn't sure about me. I was half expecting to get quizzed for knowledge of other AMPs and was prepared to rattle off the names of providers at CHM I've had sessions with, but no quiz. IDK if there's more than one mama at Golden but the one I saw looks petty hot! Anybody know if she plays? Lily is a smoker, had a little smoker breath, noticed at first but then not, maybe because not much kissing. She's got that husky kine smoker voice. Yeah she's pretty, not a knock-out though. I'm into spinners and Lily's bod has got flab in the middle, could use to work-out, get rid of that. Must be YMMV with her, maybe depending on a guy's age / looks or maybe by next visit she loosens up, IDK, only speculating. Anyway, she didn't allow DFK to me and only perfunctory LFK which she didn't seem inclined to pursue so I didn't press her on it. If I don't get DFK right out the gate I'll retreat to LFK and often this will get the girl to relax and start to vibe with me and then DFK follows, but not this time, not with Lily. She was okay with DATY but not with DATO, no rim offered and I didn't ask. I'm giving her a ten on BBBJ, very soft sloppy wet slow style, just the way I like it. She's probably as good as CHM Mimi in that department. Not shaved kitty but pus hair not massive and wasn't in the way or an irritation for DATY session. A tad loose pus for me so ended up rubbing my cock up against her pussy lips as I jacked off for cum. After, she gave me a long and spirited deep pressure massage, which she obviously enjoys doing. I'd say it was one of the better massages I've received from a provider. Nice lady with a sense of humor. All in all, so-so, and won't repeat though, probably going back to the CHM babes next time, unless of course I hear that hot mama at Golden plays!Was this your first time with her? Was she Viet? The Korean MILF Sheila also has some flab and a very hoarse smoker's voice. I haven't seen Lily in a long time but do not remember a hoarse voice.

Rico Suave808
06-16-15, 00:02
Was this your first time with her? Was she Viet? The Korean MILF Sheila also has some flab and a very hoarse smoker's voice. I haven't seen Lily in a long time but do not remember a hoarse voice.I think he got the bad side of bait and switch. This was definitely not Lily. I don't think she smokes as I have spent a lot of time with her outside of an AMP and never seen her smoke. Also, her body is tight with no flab and she is a great kisser. Her bbbj is the best.

Redneck 1
06-16-15, 04:04
This is the place above CHM?Golden Spa is "above" CHM in the sense that Golden Spa is in #202 on the second floor of the A.Y. Wong Building and CHM is in #104 on the ground floor, but Golden Spa is not directly above CHM. CHM is in one wing of that building (the same wing as GoGo Spa in #205 and Princess in #305), while Golden Spa is in another wing (the same wing as Top Spa in #101 and Hayaku in #203).

H Mobius
06-16-15, 04:14
She is one that tried looking for last time. This is the place above CHM?The signage is pretty good especially at night. They are viewable from the lot fronting Top Spa. As it happens, that lot is in view of Panda Express's drive-thru lane. You might prefer to go after they close.

It's kind of fun to wander and choose among so many different places all in one building.

MCSeven
06-18-15, 05:28
The signage is pretty good especially at night. They are viewable from the lot fronting Top Spa. As it happens, that lot is in view of Panda Express's drive-thru lane. You might prefer to go after they close.

It's kind of fun to wander and choose among so many different places all in one building.What happened? There are so many places in that building!!

MCSeven
06-18-15, 05:29
Golden Spa is "above" CHM in the sense that Golden Spa is in #202 on the second floor of the A.Y. Wong Building and CHM is in #104 on the ground floor, but Golden Spa is not directly above CHM. CHM is in one wing of that building (the same wing as GoGo Spa in #205 and Princess in #305), while Golden Spa is in another wing (the same wing as Top Spa in #101 and Hayaku in #203).Thank you Redneck! Haven't been to the new places in that building yet. Almost too many to choose from. Any other notable girls in that building?

Redneck 1
06-18-15, 12:15
Thank you Redneck! Haven't been to the new places in that building yet. Almost too many to choose from. Any other notable girls in that building?It would depend upon what each particular monger considers "notable".

Crystal Healing Massage and Top Spa both have their own threads, so you can read the reports on some of the providers at those places in those threads. Additionally, I posted a report on Mimi of CHM in the "3 peat girls" thread ("Marvelous Mimi," report #94), and a report on Candy of Hayaku in the "Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu" thread ("A First Visit To Hayaku," report #1680).

Pokesqd
06-18-15, 15:27
I think he got the bad side of bait and switch. This was definitely not Lily. I don't think she smokes as I have spent a lot of time with her outside of an AMP and never seen her smoke. Also, her body is tight with no flab and she is a great kisser. Her bbbj is the best.I never met this Lily but she Jagged me hard. She said she would meet me for an appointment confirmed three times with mama over phone. When I got there she called and basically said laters with me. Yup great for there business. Mama wanted to service me but nah when to see nani at rejuve when she was here.

Just heads up if she jag you too.

POKE.

Spyda
06-20-15, 22:04
Any word on Kelly?

Chik0848
06-21-15, 06:34
Any word on Kelly?Kelly had a big falling our with someone at Golden and I heard she went back to the mainland.

Memahu
06-23-15, 04:07
Kelly had a big falling our with someone at Golden and I heard she went back to the mainland.Was it because of a customer? It must have been really bad for her to go back to the mainland.

Mondo Badfoot
07-12-15, 05:10
Viet Lily is back, plus a couple of other new girls!

Chik0848
07-12-15, 14:51
Was it because of a customer? It must have been really bad for her to go back to the mainland.I've been off island for awhile and with the SO. I didn't push for any details on what happened since the person who told me about the trouble did not want to elaborate.

Pokesqd
07-13-15, 00:17
Viet Lily is back, plus a couple of other new girls!Lily is a selective flaking bimbo, if you get a chance with her you got to be a regular. I say you are better of trying some other younger and appreciated provider who is fair and open to all customers. Meaning Lily can deflate your eagle if she no like you because she is not open to just any customer. Yeah Lily you jagged me once and never again your reputation is deserving.

Poke.

Rico Suave808
07-13-15, 00:27
Kelly had a big falling our with someone at Golden and I heard she went back to the mainland.Kelly never went back to the mainland. She is still in Honolulu. The last time I heard she was at Sua's place in CC. That was a month or so ago. Has anyone seen her?

Please post or PM me. Thank You, Rico.

H Mobius
07-13-15, 01:29
Kelly never went back to the mainland. She is still in Honolulu. The last time I heard she was at Sua's place in CC. That was a month or so ago. Has anyone seen her?

Please post or PM me. Thank You, Rico.I've never seen anyone but Sua's advertised girls there. Perhaps she's there on-call.

Rico Suave808
07-13-15, 01:37
I've never seen anyone but Sua's advertised girls there. Perhaps she's there on-call.I believe that would be true unless the information given to me was wrong.

H Mobius
07-13-15, 01:45
I believe that would be true unless the information given to me was wrong.Well, I won't question what transpired and have no idea where Kelly is.

All I do know is Kelly was reportedly an Alpha female, and Sua strikes me as being Alpha as well. That tiny apartment is not big enough for 2 Korean alpha females.

Rico Suave808
07-13-15, 01:48
Well, I won't question what transpired and have no idea where Kelly is.

All I do know is Kelly was reportedly an Alpha female, and Sua strikes me as being Alpha as well. That tiny apartment is not big enough for 2 Korean alpha females.That's why she gets into fights so often lol. Anyway, I would like to know where she is.

NiceBush808
07-13-15, 12:37
Lily is a selective flaking bimbo, if you get a chance with her you got to be a regular. I say you are better of trying some other younger and appreciated provider who is fair and open to all customers. Meaning Lily can deflate your eagle if she no like you because she is not open to just any customer. Yeah Lily you jagged me once and never again your reputation is deserving.

Poke.How does Viet Lily look like? Is she she pretty? If can who could you compare her face to just to get an idea of how she looks. Might give her a try.

Memahu
07-14-15, 03:05
I've never seen anyone but Sua's advertised girls there. Perhaps she's there on-call.Who's the Guru of the Nuru?

Sukebegai
07-20-15, 03:22
Kelly from Kison is now at Lisa at Golden. She's added table shower to her skill set. Anyone know if mama services? She looked nice.

Satyr808
08-09-15, 14:01
I went to Golden Spa the other day looking for Viet Lily only to find that she had left a few days before. Mama May suggested that I try a new arrival named Miso. So I was introduced to a very nice looking Korean lady in her late 30's. She is average height, slim and weighs about 110 lbs. She is sporting what I think are soft natural be-size boobs with nice big nipples. Her pubes are closely trimmed and her nani is clean and fresh.

Miso has a nice upbeat personality and is quite fluent in English. I had a good time laughing and talking with her as we were doing the deed.

She offered me a table shower but I opted for a stand up shower. She stripped and joined me in the shower and cleaned we cleaned each other thoroughly and she finished with a nice BBBJ. Back to the room and she started with a lot if body kissing and moved to my little dick and continued where she left off in the shower. I returned the favor by giving her a nice long daty secession and her pussy tasted delicious. After she came she put the cover on and rode me cg until she came very hard again. Miso continued riding me acg, rcg and a few variations in between. After Miso got tired she asked me to get on top and I did her mish and standing mish and moved to doggy and flat doggy where she came quite hard. After a little rest we finished up in doggy with a mutual orgasm. We had a little time left so we kissed and cuddled until tome was up.

Satyr808
09-20-15, 02:15
Does anyone know when Lily is coming back?

Goser
09-20-15, 10:23
Does anyone know when Lily is coming back?Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think she is at Sakura University.

Satyr808
09-23-15, 23:29
I went to Golden Spa and had a good time with a hot lady named Pink. She is a Korean MILF in her late 30's. Normal height, dark skin, 32 B boobs and a smooth shaved kitty. She is thin but not skinny. Pink has a very attractive face. I would rate her looks and body as an 8. We showered together and headed to the room. Her BBBJ was the best I ever had and I enjoyed it for a good 30 minutes. The way she used her tongue is amazing. We did multiple positions after the awesome BBBJ and I came in the cover in mish.

Services: BBBJ, daty, 69 and cfs. She was a total surprise because most of the ladys there are older. I also met a bbw named Tiana. Pretty face and young for you guys interested in bbw.

RapidRon
10-10-15, 17:54
Anyone know where Hana went to.

Kalani69
11-18-15, 19:28
Also assuming that Kelly is the Lisa who was the Kelly who was the Lisa who was the Kelly.Today's BP ad for GS shows a Lisa in the lineup. Kelly move again from Kison to Golden?

Rico Suave808
11-29-15, 21:06
I ventured back to CHM today hoping to have a repeat with Alex. Stupid me for reporting on her; she is booked up for the next 2 hours. Talked story with some of the other girls there and headed up stairs to Gogo Spa. No one answered the door there so I went next door to Golden Spa. Hot looking mama May let me in and showed me who is available. She introduced me to a cute little spinner named Mona and I decided I just had to have her. Mona is a true spinner, 5 ft tall and 90 lbs. She is a Korean MILF in her late 30's with a very pretty face, natural A boobs with nice dark nipples. She has a tight little body but she does have a little extra belly due to having a kid. Not a deal breaker for me. Mona give me an uneventful table shower and led me back to the room. In the room she gave me some light kissing and grazing my body with her finger tips. This eventually led to a good BBBJ and daty. Eventually she slowly mounted me in cg and began fucking me. I don't know why or how but these girls, without exception, really enjoy my cock and really get off riding it. We moved to a bunch of different positions and I really enjoyed the feel of her tight little pussy while watching her cum many times. She asked me not to cum inside so I pulled out and came on her hairy pussy. We cleaned each other up in the shower and I went home completely satisfied.

DrMajikLuv69
12-19-15, 04:03
I ventured back to CHM today hoping to have a repeat with Alex. Stupid me for reporting on her; she is booked up for the next 2 hours. Talked story with some of the other girls there and headed up stairs to Gogo Spa. No one answered the door there so I went next door to Golden Spa. Hot looking mama May let me in and showed me who is available. She introduced me to a cute little spinner named Mona and I decided I just had to have her. Mona is a true spinner, 5 ft tall and 90 lbs. She is a Korean MILF in her late 30's with a very pretty face, natural A boobs with nice dark nipples. She has a tight little body but she does have a little extra belly due to having a kid. Not a deal breaker for me. Mona give me an uneventful table shower and led me back to the room. In the room she gave me some light kissing and grazing my body with her finger tips. This eventually led to a good BBBJ and daty. Eventually she slowly mounted me in cg and began fucking me. I don't know why or how but these girls, without exception, really enjoy my cock and really get off riding it. We moved to a bunch of different positions and I really enjoyed the feel of her tight little pussy while watching her cum many times. She asked me not to cum inside so I pulled out and came on her hairy pussy. We cleaned each other up in the shower and I went home completely satisfied.Mahalo for TOFTT. Will try her soon.

Satyr808
01-19-16, 12:11
I ventured back to CHM today hoping to have a repeat with Alex. Stupid me for reporting on her; she is booked up for the next 2 hours. Talked story with some of the other girls there and headed up stairs to Gogo Spa. No one answered the door there so I went next door to Golden Spa. Hot looking mama May let me in and showed me who is available. She introduced me to a cute little spinner named Mona and I decided I just had to have her. Mona is a true spinner, 5 ft tall and 90 lbs. She is a Korean MILF in her late 30's with a very pretty face, natural A boobs with nice dark nipples. She has a tight little body but she does have a little extra belly due to having a kid. Not a deal breaker for me. Mona give me an uneventful table shower and led me back to the room. In the room she gave me some light kissing and grazing my body with her finger tips. This eventually led to a good BBBJ and daty. Eventually she slowly mounted me in cg and began fucking me. I don't know why or how but these girls, without exception, really enjoy my cock and really get off riding it. We moved to a bunch of different positions and I really enjoyed the feel of her tight little pussy while watching her cum many times. She asked me not to cum inside so I pulled out and came on her hairy pussy. We cleaned each other up in the shower and I went home completely satisfied.I had a good time with Mona recently. The description of her is spot on. Her table shower skills must have improved as I got btb action with BBBJ and she let me slip in for some BBFS. Back in the room pretty much standard service. Mona loves sex and we had a good time for the whole hour. After I came we kissed and cuddled for another 15 minutes until I had to leave.

DrMajikLuv69
02-06-16, 11:45
I ventured back to CHM today hoping to have a repeat with Alex. Stupid me for reporting on her; she is booked up for the next 2 hours. Talked story with some of the other girls there and headed up stairs to Gogo Spa. No one answered the door there so I went next door to Golden Spa. Hot looking mama May let me in and showed me who is available. She introduced me to a cute little spinner named Mona and I decided I just had to have her. Mona is a true spinner, 5 ft tall and 90 lbs. She is a Korean MILF in her late 30's with a very pretty face, natural A boobs with nice dark nipples. She has a tight little body but she does have a little extra belly due to having a kid. Not a deal breaker for me. Mona give me an uneventful table shower and led me back to the room. In the room she gave me some light kissing and grazing my body with her finger tips. This eventually led to a good BBBJ and daty. Eventually she slowly mounted me in cg and began fucking me. I don't know why or how but these girls, without exception, really enjoy my cock and really get off riding it. We moved to a bunch of different positions and I really enjoyed the feel of her tight little pussy while watching her cum many times. She asked me not to cum inside so I pulled out and came on her hairy pussy. We cleaned each other up in the shower and I went home completely satisfied.Great report Rico Suave808! I've never been to Golden Spa, however went to check it out. Rang door bell and a hot asian lady prolly in her late thirties or maybe early forties opened the door. Wondering if that was mama May? I would have done her. The mama asked if i had an appointment. i told her "no". The mama did not show me the line up, perhaps she thought I was LE. Note: I didn't call to set an appointment, I just went upstairs to window shop. Is an appointment needed to see the line up? Anybody know what the current line up is?

BTW: Mona sounds great, but the bush is something I don't like.

Secret Agent
02-10-16, 05:22
Saw her 3 times total. First two times were great, DATY, DATO, all I wanted. No DFK, but isn't a deal breaker for me. BBFS multiple positions, CIP.

Then the third time I saw her, limited DATY and almost no DATO at all. Maybe she was sore, tired from previous sessions. She also asked me to cum outside?! I was like whatever and finished on her stomach. Left the standard 50/150 all three times. Probably will scratch this place off my list for now.

Ilovewhores247
02-10-16, 05:24
Anyone know where Viet lily is? She is on my list of all time greatest providers.

NiceBush808
02-21-16, 19:15
Saw her 3 times total. First two times were great, DATY, DATO, all I wanted. No DFK, but isn't a deal breaker for me. BBFS multiple positions, CIP.

Then the third time I saw her, limited DATY and almost no DATO at all. Maybe she was sore, tired from previous sessions. She also asked me to cum outside?! I was like whatever and finished on her stomach. Left the standard 50/150 all three times. Probably will scratch this place off my list for now.Mona wasn't that bad. We had good vibes together and she said she liked me before I left. Had a nice time with her although her BJ isn't really deep or sensual, but love her Bush though Any providers here who do have Bush besides Mona?

Darkman808
02-21-16, 19:48
Mona wasn't that bad. We had good vibes together and she said she liked me before I left. Had a nice time with her although her BJ isn't really deep or sensual, but love her Bush though Any providers here who do have Bush besides Mona?I went and saw her about a month ago specifically due to stellar reviews. But my experience vastly different. No BBFS, but no big deal for me. She wasn't anywhere near as attractive as I was lead to believe based on other reviews. She even had scar tissue from a see-section. But I'm not complaining. I quickly was reminded as to each monger his own with varying opinions about looks and quality of service. It wasn't bad but I wouldn't go back or recommend.

AgapitoBS
02-25-16, 03:28
Seen Sheila a couple of times before at CHM, before she moved here. Very nice, sweet, accommodating & appreciative girl, looking late 40's-50, though I think mid 50's. Doesn't matter to me as she is still younger than I. Took her a toy there, which she love's, and still does.

Anyways, visited her at GS a few weeks ago where I was welcomed by hot mama May and told her I had app't with with Sheila.

Long story short, got undressed and headed to the TS with her. Kept trying to ask her to do Pink's be & back service / sliding clam over Jr. Denied. No matter, going keep trying.

Strutted back to room exposing myself to Mama and Mona along the way. Just put it this way, we all had fun while Sheila was cleaning up TS as bruddah was hard as a rock.

Back in the room, above average standard service, lfk, dfk, BBBJ, small kine DATO from her, big time DATY, with DATO from me. Let's just put it this way, I went in multiple positions, deep and slow, like she appreciates it.

Gentlemen, this MILF is a keeper. Be gentle with her, as she has complained about other customers while with me and she'll treasure you.

DrMajikLuv69
02-26-16, 02:45
I went to Golden Spa and had a good time with a hot lady named Pink. She is a Korean MILF in her late 30's. Normal height, dark skin, 32 B boobs and a smooth shaved kitty. She is thin but not skinny. Pink has a very attractive face. I would rate her looks and body as an 8. We showered together and headed to the room. Her BBBJ was the best I ever had and I enjoyed it for a good 30 minutes. The way she used her tongue is amazing. We did multiple positions after the awesome BBBJ and I came in the cover in mish.

Services: BBBJ, daty, 69 and cfs. She was a total surprise because most of the ladys there are older. I also met a bbw named Tiana. Pretty face and young for you guys interested in bbw.The description of Pink above sounds identical to the physical characteristics of the current Pink at Kison; Are they the same Pink?

The current girls pictured in their ad look pretty. Is Bebe the same Bebe that worked at CHM?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/golden-spa-a-complete-relaxation-experience-808-941-7147/5471316

Member #5810
02-26-16, 04:11
The description of Pink above sounds identical to the physical characteristics of the current Pink at Kison; Are they the same Pink?

The current girls pictured in their ad look pretty. Is Bebe the same Bebe that worked at CHM?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/golden-spa-a-complete-relaxation-experience-808-941-7147/5471316Haha same Pink.

Redneck 1
02-26-16, 11:26
The current girls pictured in their ad look pretty. The second, third and fourth photos in the advertisement are stolen from other websites. I suspect that the first photo is probably also stolen, but I don't have proof on that one.

Satyr808
02-26-16, 11:46
The description of Pink above sounds identical to the physical characteristics of the current Pink at Kison; Are they the same Pink?

Is Bebe the same Bebe that worked at CHM?Yes they are the same Pink. Bebe, I believe, is Sheila from CHM.

Kalani69
02-26-16, 17:17
Yes they are the same Pink. Bebe, I believe, is Sheila from CHM.Sheila from CHM has gone back and forth between there and Golden Spa. Previously, when she was at GS she went by Tina. Talking about the older (40-50's) fuller body provider with nice large natural tits with pleasant personality. I have experienced only GFE with her but others, at CHM have reported 3 some as well as more enthusiastic PSE.

AgapitoBS
02-27-16, 02:08
Sheila from CHM has gone back and forth between there and Golden Spa. Previously, when she was at GS she went by Tina. Talking about the older (40-50's) fuller body provider with nice large natural tits with pleasant personality. I have experienced only GFE with her but others, at CHM have reported 3 some as well as more enthusiastic PSE.Yes, full bodied, but not fat, and yeah, I like those natural ones on top! As Rap may say, not too fat, not too skinny, but jussss' right.

And yeah, very pleasant personality which is always a GFE for me. If I could've afforded a 3 some, I would have at CHM. Maybe can get hot mamasan & Sheila at GS, no? Nah, times are hard and that many $'s are hard to come by. Usually takes me a few months, if not more, between visits.

Anyways, Sheila's a sweetheart guys.

DrMajikLuv69
02-27-16, 02:24
Yes they are the same Pink. Bebe, I believe, is Sheila from CHM.

Thank you Satyr808 for the clarification. I have seen Pink twice at Kison. Pink is Hot. Pink is like Dallas at Rejuve. Similar spinner body with very pretty face. Tan, long brown hair clean shaved kitty.

Thanks again; I appreciate the clarification with Bebe AKA Sheila CHM. It's hard to keep track of all the name changes, especially names of the AMPs I have never been to. I went there to check out the line up; because I saw the pictures in their current ad. The pics in their current ad got some hot young chicks. Please see the link i posted below. The mama introduced me to Tina, Mona and Bebe. They were all petite spinner type GIlFs, appearing at least in their late forties to fifties. BTW non of the pictures in the ad are real. Too bad Golden Spa don't post real pictures like Rejuve, Happiness and Kison.

Tina about 4'11" to 5'0" appeared to weigh about 85 to 90 pound. Long black hair. Boobs appeared to be bees? Hard to tell boob size because she was in an outfit that appeared to push up her boobs. GIlF appearance maybe 40's to 50's.

Mona stood about 4'11" to 5'0"appeared to be about 85 to 90 pounds. Med black hair. Mona had on a short skirt and top that also appeared to push up her boobs, but her boobs appeared smaller, like Ay's. MILF looking, perhaps age late 30's, like 39 to mid 40's. Could be 49 hard to tell with these petite asian women. She had less wrinkles on her face than Bebe. Pretty face with long lashes.

Bebe stood about 4'10" appeared to be about 80 to 85 pounds. With maybe bees; again hard to tell with the push up she was wearing. She is GILF appeared 50 to 60 years old, can tell be the wrinkles on her face.

Summary: the three girls were pretty for MILF and GILFs but not my cup of tea. I prefer the younger one which by my experiences I seemed to connect with better. The younger Import Model type at ReJuve and Happiness with the exception of a few young ones at Kison and CHM have great attitudes; the young import models providers offer more XXX PSE BB action. (See see my reports) The MILF and GILF type often give me CFS that's why I pass on them. I don't know why that is, but it is what it is. From my experiences, the Older GILF providers appear jaded and less enthusiastic while the younger models are PSE Extreme. I guess I've been spoiled by the young ones at ReJuve, Happiness, Kison and CHM.

IMO; I think the hottest one was the Mamasan. She appeared to be about 30's to 40's. Approximately 5'3 thin built, she was wearing Long Jeans Shorts that went to her knees, with a shirts blouse that covered her loosely. Question anybody know the mama names and if she a player too?

DrMajikLuv69
02-27-16, 03:54
The second, third and fourth photos in the advertisement are stolen from other websites. I suspect that the first photo is probably also stolen, but I don't have proof on that one.Thank you as always Redneck1 for the informative info regarding the photos. I went to check out the line up and none of the photos are real. I posted my recon report below.

DrMajikLuv69
02-27-16, 03:56
Haha same Pink.Thanks Raiden, Pink is a cutie. I've seen her before, but never knew she worked at Golden Spa. I went there to scope out the line up and Pink was not part of the line up.

Member #5810
02-27-16, 04:14
Thank you Satyr808 for the clarification. I have seen Pink twice at Kison. Pink is Hot. Pink is like Dallas at Rejuve. Similar spinner body with very pretty face. Tan, long brown hair clean shaved kitty.

Thanks again; I appreciate the clarification with Bebe AKA Sheila CHM. It's hard to keep track of all the name changes, especially names of the AMPs I have never been to. I went there to check out the line up; because I saw the pictures in their current ad. The pics in their current ad got some hot young chicks. Please see the link i posted below. The mama introduced me to Tina, Mona and Bebe. They were all petite spinner type GIlFs, appearing at least in their late forties to fifties. BTW non of the pictures in the ad are real. Too bad Golden Spa don't post real pictures like Rejuve, Happiness and Kison.

Tina about 4'11" to 5'0" appeared to weigh about 85 to 90 pound. Long black hair. Boobs appeared to be bees? Hard to tell boob size because she was in an outfit that appeared to push up her boobs. GIlF appearance maybe 40's to 50's.

Mona stood about 4'11" to 5'0"appeared to be about 85 to 90 pounds. Med black hair. Mona had on a short skirt and top that also appeared to push up her boobs, but her boobs appeared smaller, like Ay's. MILF looking, perhaps age late 30's, like 39 to mid 40's. Could be 49 hard to tell with these petite asian women. She had less wrinkles on her face than Bebe. Pretty face with long lashes.

Bebe stood about 4'10" appeared to be about 80 to 85 pounds. With maybe bees; again hard to tell with the push up she was wearing. She is GILF appeared 50 to 60 years old, can tell be the wrinkles on her face.

Summary: the three girls were pretty for MILF and GILFs but not my cup of tea. I prefer the younger one which by my experiences I seemed to connect with better. The younger Import Model type at ReJuve and Happiness with the exception of a few young ones at Kison and CHM have great attitudes; the young import models providers offer more XXX PSE BB action. (See see my reports) The MILF and GILF type often give me CFS that's why I pass on them. I don't know why that is, but it is what it is. From my experiences, the Older GILF providers appear jaded and less enthusiastic while the younger models are PSE Extreme. I guess I've been spoiled by the young ones at ReJuve, Happiness, Kison and CHM.

IMO; I think the hottest one was the Mamasan. She appeared to be about 30's to 40's. Approximately 5'3 thin built, she was wearing Long Jeans Shorts that went to her knees, with a shirts blouse that covered her loosely. Question anybody know the mama names and if she a player too?Whoa! Thanks for the great recon report. Never visited there before. Think I'll stick to my regular spots. Appreciate your recon!

DrMajikLuv69
02-28-16, 06:28
To any akamai senior mongers with knowledge of their AMP origin. Seeking clarification on recon intel. Question: 1a) so Bebe AKA Sheila, Tina and Mona are all from originally CHM? Please see my report number 118 in this thread for recon info.

1b) If they are from CHM, then did Tina and Mona also have other names at CHM? 2) Bebe AKA Sheila was also AKA Tina? 2b) A few nights ago when I went to GS to observe the Line Up. There was another GILF named Tina, and this was not AKA Sheila AKA Bebe. They were three different spinners GILFs that the sexy Mamasan introduced. The sexy mama introduced "Tina, Mona and Bebe. Damn! This is confusing.

Mahalos in advance to any experts out there that can clarify and answer these two simple questions.

AgapitoBS
02-29-16, 02:01
To any akamai senior mongers with knowledge of their AMP origin. Seeking clarification on recon intel. Question: 1a) so Bebe AKA Sheila, Tina and Mona are all from originally CHM? Please see my report number 118 in this thread for recon info.

1b) If they are from CHM, then did Tina and Mona also have other names at CHM? 2) Bebe AKA Sheila was also AKA Tina? 2b) A few nights ago when I went to GS to observe the Line Up. There was another GILF named Tina, and this was not AKA Sheila AKA Bebe. They were three different spinners GILFs that the sexy Mamasan introduced. The sexy mama introduced "Tina, Mona and Bebe. Damn! This is confusing.

Mahalos in advance to any experts out there that can clarify and answer these two simple questions.Sheila say, she's also Tina, but not Bebe. Don't get too confucious, I mean, confussioned. Confused. Just spoke to Sheila / Tina to clarify. Hope you're not even more confucious now.

She also said that she's been answering the door and people may think that she's mama. I dunno. Sheila / Tina, GFE either way. Like I said before, treat her right and she going take care!

AgapitoBS
02-29-16, 02:07

Mahalos in advance to any experts out there that can clarify and answer these two simple questions.Not current Tina / Sheila was Kelly at Kison. I think. I'm all confucious too!

DrMajikLuv69
03-01-16, 00:37
Not current Tina / Sheila was Kelly at Kison. I think. I'm all confucious too!Thank you AgapitoBS, appreciated the update. This just confused me more; it's hard to keep track of their multiple names. LOL

AgapitoBS
03-03-16, 03:59

Mahalos in advance to any experts out there that can clarify and answer these two simple questions.Typed in a full report with current Sheila / Tina. Shit, my computer is so old, it crashed. I think before it went through. Not typing it again while beyond tipsy. Maybe went through?

AgapitoBS
03-04-16, 04:11
Typed in a full report with current Sheila / Tina. Shit, my computer is so old, it crashed. I think before it went through. Not typing it again while beyond tipsy. Maybe went through?Never went through last night. Not going retype except to say it cummed with two.

Stoner R
03-05-16, 23:42
The current 'Bebe' used to work at Tokyo Spa at Cent. Center with a girl named Erika back in the day. I forgot what her name was at Tokyo, but she has tats on her.

And yes, she worked briefly at CHM about a year ago, about this time of the year.

Satyr808
03-19-16, 13:26
I was in the area so I made a stop at Golden Spa to pay a visit. Mama May told me that a new girl had arrived the night before and if I was interested in trying her out. Mama calls her in and she looks cute so why not?

Looks: Sandy is Chinese in her late 20's with a cute round face and dark skin. About 5'2" tall and maybe 125 lbs. She has a set of incredible natural full Csize or even Dsize boobs and a nice ass. Her pubs are shaved clean. She is a little thick around the middle but that didn't bother me. Her English is good and I had no problem communicating with her.

Attitude: Sandy told me she has never done anything like this before and she really doesn't know what to expect or how to perform. I told her not to worry, I'm easy to work with and not too demanding and everything went fine.

Service: We started out with a light massage. It was ok but certainly not LMT quality but I didn't expect that. When I turned over I asked for a BBBJ but she told me she only will do covered sex so she slipped on the hat and gave me a CBJ. It was good and I told her how I liked it and she did her best to make sure it was good for me. I returned the favor with some DATY until she came. No issues with hygiene at all. Next she mounted me in CG and rode me like a bronco until she came again. We moved to ACG, standing MISH, DS, Flat DS and finally I came in the cover in MISH.

I enjoyed her company and found her easy going and nice to talk to. Being new to this, you have to tell her what you like and be aware that she may allow or not allow certain things if that makes any sense, LOL. Also, there are two other girls there, Mona and Sheila / Tina. Both are very nice.

AgapitoBS
03-20-16, 15:44
I was in the area so I made a stop at Golden Spa to pay a visit. Mama May told me that a new girl had arrived the night before and if I was interested in trying her out. Mama calls her in and she looks cute so why not?

Looks: Sandy is Chinese in her late 20's with a cute round face and dark skin. About 5'2" tall and maybe 125 lbs. She has a set of incredible natural full Csize or even Dsize boobs and a nice ass. Her pubs are shaved clean. She is a little thick around the middle but that didn't bother me. Her English is good and I had no problem communicating with her.

Attitude: Sandy told me she has never done anything like this before and she really doesn't know what to expect or how to perform. I told her not to worry, I'm easy to work with and not too demanding and everything went fine.

Service: We started out with a light massage. It was ok but certainly not LMT quality but I didn't expect that. When I turned over I asked for a BBBJ but she told me she only will do covered sex so she slipped on the hat and gave me a CBJ. It was good and I told her how I liked it and she did her best to make sure it was good for me. I returned the favor with some DATY until she came. No issues with hygiene at all. Next she mounted me in CG and rode me like a bronco until she came again. We moved to ACG, standing MISH, DS, Flat DS and finally I came in the cover in MISH.

I enjoyed her company and found her easy going and nice to talk to. Being new to this, you have to tell her what you like and be aware that she may allow or not allow certain things if that makes any sense, LOL. Also, there are two other girls there, Mona and Sheila / Tina. Both are very nice.Almost time for a return visit to Sheila / Tina. But new girl Sandy? Hmmm, nah, I miss my sweetheart Sheila.

NiceBush808
03-24-16, 16:15
Is Mona still there? $nd are there any Pretty providers there that also have a Bush besides her? Does mamasan provide too?

NiceBush808
03-24-16, 17:04
Mona not bad. She is more milfish looking rather than young I think. She is not pretty as in the hotter looking younger girls but in a more mature older way. She sort of reminds me of Min from Amana, but in a younger skinnier and better looking, sexier, prettier version of her that you get to see naked, if ya know wad I mean and with a nice hot Bush, natural.

AgapitoBS
03-25-16, 03:06
Mona not bad. She is more milfish looking rather than young I think. She is not pretty as in the hotter looking younger girls but in a more mature older way. She sort of reminds me of Min from Amana, but in a younger skinnier and better looking, sexier, prettier version of her that you get to see naked, if ya know wad I mean and with a nice hot Bush, natural.Mona's cute, she's a tiny little thing, and I'm assuming playful in bed, based on my experience jaunting back from TS with Sheila / Tina to room, while exposing myself to both MS May and Mona along the way.

No, not hot young'and. Older and more experienced (I'm assuming), and probably knows how to take care of her man, like Sheila / Tina.

Had a brief, friendly encounter with her but nevah know she has a Bush? Would remind of the daze I'd travel to PI for business. Monkey Business. Sometimes had to dig way down into those forests. And, no worry bruddahs, that was over two decades ago and I'm still clean.

AgapitoBS
03-25-16, 03:16
Mona not bad. She is more milfish looking rather than young I think. She is not pretty as in the hotter looking younger girls but in a more mature older way. She sort of reminds me of Min from Amana, but in a younger skinnier and better looking, sexier, prettier version of her that you get to see naked, if ya know wad I mean and with a nice hot Bush, natural.I nevah answered your quietion earlier and can't now. Gome Nasai.

AgapitoBS
04-06-16, 02:03
Got out of work a little early last Friday so decided to visit my new GF / other SO Sheila. Greeted at door by hot MS May. And damn, did she look hot!

Into the room and got prepared when within a few minutes, in walks Sheila. Greeted with lots of hugs and kisses by my sweetie, as usual, and a lot of sweet talk. After a few minutes of the sweet stuff it was off to TS.

TS was again uneventful, and again, tried to get her to hop on top and do the "Pink Slide". No luck but she is very attentive in other, more subtle ways. No rush, wash every nook and cranny and, this time, even washed my hair. When pau, she does the good Asian girl thang' and towels you down ever so thoroughly then she sent me back to the room with quite a stiff one while she cleaned up. So, as usual, I just got to go and find MS May. Found her in the room that adjoins to the kitchen, playing hanafuda. Her attention was in the other direction so when she finally turned enough to see me, she jumped out surprise. Not sure which she was surprised about, the size of my raging hardon, or just my presence. I'd like to think it was the size. LOL. Spent a few minutes chatting with her before I headed back to the room.

Back in the room I only waited a minute or two before I was greeted with more hugs and kisses from Sheila, who was wearing a cute, lacy nightie, no bra, and that tiny, stringy little thing that I bought from VS previously. If any of you gentlemen would like to impress, she said she needs a bra. 32 B is her size. Those things are expensive. I'd much rather support them with my hands all night. On a date.

So then finally got down to business, where she went down on her knees for some quite pleasant BBBJ which lasted for quite a few minutes before she stopped, got up and layed on on the table for more sweet stuff, LFK, DFK, then my tongue wandered her ears, neck, and shoulders, and beyond, of course stopping at chest level for a stretch along the way. Tickled her a bit, especially in the mid-section and high inner thigh areas before taking her to he end of the bed for Nani where I spent at least 10 minutes because' she loves a good tongue lashing. Still though, no FIV allowed. Still working on that. She does enjoy a good toy though. But gentlemen, don't buy a cheap one like I did. I think battery contact not so good. And no Sheila (who I know is reading this), not because I use too often.

After a good tongue lashing and her o'ing at least twice, I slowly entered her at the base of the bed in standup mish. What has always surprised me is that she's a MILF /(GILF, as others have described) but yet, she's pretty fricking tight! By this point, I was already worked up and ready to explode so took a time out and told her to get on top RCG so I could see. This went on for a few minutes till I got all worked up again and told her ds, told her I wanted to blow in ds. So we switched again and damn, was she feeling my length for a while. Hm, in my younger days, she may be walking funny kine today. LOL. Old already, so spray to soon. Funny though, I add up to all the couple or few minutes doing this and that and it doesn't add up to the over an hour that I was there. Like I said, NO RUSH! Treat her, as well as of your favorites right gentlemen and they'll reward you.

Satyr808
04-08-16, 21:57
Lily is back at Golden Spa. See her while you can. You never know how long she will stay.

RiverRat22
04-17-16, 03:41
Hard to set up I had to call 3 times over the span of several hours but finally made the appointment. Lilly looked hotter than usual and very fresh, apparently she is not getting many appointments during this short stay return. When I saw her yesterday I was her first customer of the day and it was early evening. Good for me. Good as ever with her, MSOG BBFSCIP. Took an absolute pounding.

AgapitoBS
04-17-16, 03:54
New phone #. Ask her why. Now I know Sheila as Tina.

Early out Friday again so went to visit her. Same great, attentive, friendly, GFE service. No rush. Had a surprise at the end that she asked me not to reveal.

Sweet, really sweet! Still had a woody when I got home thinking about her.

NiceBush808
04-19-16, 16:24
How old is Viet lily and is she pretty? I already she got a nice full Bush. Is she more oriental looking or SE Asian Vietnamese looking?

Slide Hammer
04-19-16, 16:37
How old is Viet lily and is she pretty? I already she got a nice full Bush. Is she more oriental looking or SE Asian Vietnamese looking?Bahaha you live in Hawaii and still use the term 'oriental' LOL.

NiceBush808
04-19-16, 16:40
Bahaha you live in Hawaii and still use the term 'oriental' LOL.Oh Sowy. I meant Chinese. . Hehe

AgapitoBS
04-27-16, 02:54
Don't know what it was but had a smoking hot session with Tina this weekend. Skipped the shower altogether this time as she said she had just showered and didn't want to get back in there again.

Was a little disappointed because as I've reported here before, the session is usually uneventful but arousing in other ways. Went straight to the room and had to wait since I was early for my appointment.

When she arrived it was all hugging, kissing, lfk and a hell of lot of sweet talk. She then sat on the bed for a while where she showed me her just shaven, and really clean nani. Then she got on her knees and started the BBBJ and hell, did it feel great! After a few minutes of that I laid on the table and asked her o continue.

Continue she did, this time for an extended period of time (compared to previous visits) and wow, she was really working me this time. She took me down deep a few times where damn, just had to let out a moan. Must've been a good five minutes down there on her part before she pulled away and lay next to me. Started nibbling at her neck and ear lobes, altering sides and stopping in between for lfk, then dfk, then I slowly worked my way downstairs stopping for quite a while at her natural b's where she moaned a bit. Slowly worked my way down to the basement and damn gentlemen, when I finally got there, it was smooth as silk.

Awesome feeling and even greater view as I just knelt there (at end of bed), spread nani wide with my thumbs and just enjoyed the view for a few seconds before my drooling mouth and tongue took over. Took her to edge of bed and worked her for a good while for at least two O's.

Wanted to continue, cause I love to do that but was denied by closed legs.

Heehee, pulled out my just charged toy but was denied, saying that she wants real one instead, so real one it was!

Standing mish, standing ds, ds on table (where I took it to deep center field), scissors, CG (she really got into it here plunging DEEP), RCG (view was excellent), then settled in mish. After a few minutes there, just exploded like I haven't in at least a year.

We both laid there out of breath for a while but when I pulled out, we both had to laugh and giggle about the amount of juice that was pouring out of her. She's commented about the amount of my juice before but, I think dis time, it was extreme. Back to my late 20, early 30 something days. And holly shit did it feel good! It's been a while since I've felt it this good!

Member #5810
05-05-16, 22:32
Any word on the new girl Yuri? I'm hoping she was the same one at Kspa last year. Please let it be so!

AgapitoBS
05-18-16, 03:10
Visited Tina yet again this past weekend. Pretty much same report as my last one, two weeks ago, except this time, did the TS, where the subtle arousal made for really great stuffs in the room! Read previous report for posiion etc.

My explosion wasn't nearly as intensive as opposed to last time, probably due to the amount of alcohol I had the night before. But, still had some volume! No rush, I went a bit overtime again.

She's told me before, first time with her always two shots. Been trying for second shot for long time now, but first shot has been exhausting and exciting recently. Too much for my old heart.

Again gentlemen, be respectful of her, as well as all of our beauties here and you'll be rewarded. Tina's for sure a good one. Would like to keep her for myself but can't!

AgapitoBS
06-04-16, 01:58
Just want to see if this goes through.

AgapitoBS
06-09-16, 03:11
Had myself another session with Tina last weekend. She's been reading my posts so damn, was I in for a surprise this time! Make that a few surprises.

Started with MS May, looking hot as ever greeting me at the door. Entered and did my usual flirting with her, this time asking her to show me her panty (since I bought her a pretty skimpy pair about a month ago). She hesitated for a while and said, "gramma kine". I replied, "that's alright, show me", not expecting anything to come of it, surprise no. 1, she inched up the front of her dress to above the top of her panty. Horizontal stripes, blue, yellow and white, if my memory serves me right. Didn't matter if the rest of it was "gramma kine" because those creamy white thighs looked GRREAT! No sign of anything gramma here. I said, "wow, nice" as she headed me off to the room. Never had this kind of reaction all the times that I've flirted with her. Small kine cheap trill, but never the less, a trill.

In room, paid HF and got ready for action. Didn't take long for Tina to arrive, which by that time, it was pretty stiff in anticipation of another hot, loving session with her. The usual exchange of pleasantries and sweet talk, followed by a lot of hugging and kissing (lfk / dfk), fondling and more sweet talk. After a few minutes of this she asked if I wanted to take a shower where I immediately replied, "of course". She wraps me in a towel and parades me off to the shower. A parade it was, stopping in front of the judge's platform (the kitchen doorway) where May was preparing a meal. Exposed my bottom beneath the hanging noren then suddenly hear her yell "bring it on, bring it on!" When I parted the noren, she was tomahawking her knife repeating, "bring it on, bring it on!" All too funny, loved it!

In shower it started as standard procedure, wash table, set water temp, etc, and asked me to lie face down. Standard wash of back and creivices where when done, she'd usually ask me to flip over. To my surprise no. 2, I felt her nipples and boobs sliding up and down my back. Then she hopped up and rode my back on her lips. Holy crap, did it feel amazing as I hadn't even noticed that she had gotten naked. After a few minutes of that, she asked me to turn over.

On the flip it was more of the standard wash except she asked if I wanted her to wash my hair. Why not, no? More fun in talk, her calling me a baby for what she's doing for me. After more fun chat, I told her, "I want to do threesome with you and mama". I asked, "does she do"? Tina said, "she might, with you, ask her". Told her I got to save kala for that. She finished washing my hair and what happened next was surprise no. 3. She hopped on top and did her version of "the Pink Slide". She started with her back more parallel to ground so I told her no, sit up straight. So she did, and slid, ever so erotically over jr. It continued for a while until oops, how'd it get in there? She rode me for a while, when I felt a little too excited, mind you 15-20 minutes upon entering venue, Told her no, too quick. As good as it felt, I wanted to make the most of my time. As old as I am, I'd really like to save it for a "grand finale". Holy crap was that exciting though.

Back in room, Tina arrives. More standard stuffs. After the pleasantries and more hugging / kissing, etc. , she gets down on her knees and starts sucking. After a few minutes of this she stands up and I throw her across the table, lay on her and start kissing and licking all over her top half. Then slide jr over her lips a few times where she moaned, big time! After a few minutes of this I tell her I want her to suck on me more. So I layed down and she did, for another few minutes. Then I told her that I wanted her to sit on my face. Surprise no. 4. Have asked her to do that before but last time, she got into 69. Way more hot when she's sitting upright on your face and squirming. After a few more minutes of that she hopped off and was going to do CG, but I told her that I wanted to taste her more. Took her to end of bed, got down on my knees and ate a good 8-10 minutes before she squeezed my head with her thighs. I then stood up and plunged in, me standing in mish. Then I told her standing ds. Hilarious, she put on her "tall" shoes to match heights. DS on table, where damn, I went in high and deep! The rest was pretty much standard, until she hopped on top for CG, and she got up on her feet to do it! She rode me hard! Had to tell her to hop off and turned her around for mish. Didn't take long after that for CIP. She said, "I think we made baby. " Some pilipino blood, maybe I did.

Didn't mention the selfies she took of us along the way.....not many, but enough....

ProfessorGun69
06-18-16, 07:37
Had myself another session with Tina last weekend. She's been reading my posts so damn, was I in for a surprise this time! Make that a few surprises.

Started with MS May, looking hot as ever greeting me at the door. Entered and did my usual flirting with her, this time asking her to show me her panty (since I bought her a pretty skimpy pair about a month ago). She hesitated for a while and said, "gramma kine". I replied, "that's alright, show me", not expecting anything to come of it, surprise no. 1, she inched up the front of her dress to above the top of her panty. Horizontal stripes, blue, yellow and white, if my memory serves me right. Didn't matter if the rest of it was "gramma kine" because those creamy white thighs looked GRREAT! No sign of anything gramma here. I said, "wow, nice" as she headed me off to the room. Never had this kind of reaction all the times that I've flirted with her. Small kine cheap trill, but never the less, a trill.

In room, paid HF and got ready for action. Didn't take long for Tina to arrive, which by that time, it was pretty stiff in anticipation of another hot, loving session with her. The usual exchange of pleasantries and sweet talk, followed by a lot of hugging and kissing (lfk / dfk), fondling and more sweet talk. After a few minutes of this she asked if I wanted to take a shower where I immediately replied, "of course". She wraps me in a towel and parades me off to the shower. A parade it was, stopping in front of the judge's platform (the kitchen doorway) where May was preparing a meal. Exposed my bottom beneath the hanging noren then suddenly hear her yell "bring it on, bring it on!" When I parted the noren, she was tomahawking her knife repeating, "bring it on, bring it on!" All too funny, loved it!

In shower it started as standard procedure, wash table, set water temp, etc, and asked me to lie face down. Standard wash of back and creivices where when done, she'd usually ask me to flip over. To my surprise no. 2, I felt her nipples and boobs sliding up and down my back. Then she hopped up and rode my back on her lips. Holy crap, did it feel amazing as I hadn't even noticed that she had gotten naked. After a few minutes of that, she asked me to turn over.

On the flip it was more of the standard wash except she asked if I wanted her to wash my hair. Why not, no? More fun in talk, her calling me a baby for what she's doing for me. After more fun chat, I told her, "I want to do threesome with you and mama". I asked, "does she do"? Tina said, "she might, with you, ask her". Told her I got to save kala for that. She finished washing my hair and what happened next was surprise no. 3. She hopped on top and did her version of "the Pink Slide". She started with her back more parallel to ground so I told her no, sit up straight. So she did, and slid, ever so erotically over jr. It continued for a while until oops, how'd it get in there? She rode me for a while, when I felt a little too excited, mind you 15-20 minutes upon entering venue, Told her no, too quick. As good as it felt, I wanted to make the most of my time. As old as I am, I'd really like to save it for a "grand finale". Holy crap was that exciting though.

Back in room, Tina arrives. More standard stuffs. After the pleasantries and more hugging / kissing, etc. , she gets down on her knees and starts sucking. After a few minutes of this she stands up and I throw her across the table, lay on her and start kissing and licking all over her top half. Then slide jr over her lips a few times where she moaned, big time! After a few minutes of this I tell her I want her to suck on me more. So I layed down and she did, for another few minutes. Then I told her that I wanted her to sit on my face. Surprise no. 4. Have asked her to do that before but last time, she got into 69. Way more hot when she's sitting upright on your face and squirming. After a few more minutes of that she hopped off and was going to do CG, but I told her that I wanted to taste her more. Took her to end of bed, got down on my knees and ate a good 8-10 minutes before she squeezed my head with her thighs. I then stood up and plunged in, me standing in mish. Then I told her standing ds. Hilarious, she put on her "tall" shoes to match heights. DS on table, where damn, I went in high and deep! The rest was pretty much standard, until she hopped on top for CG, and she got up on her feet to do it! She rode me hard! Had to tell her to hop off and turned her around for mish. Didn't take long after that for CIP. She said, "I think we made baby. " Some pilipino blood, maybe I did.

Didn't mention the selfies she took of us along the way.....not many, but enough....Great post. Would you be able to give a little more description on her "looks" please? Approximate Ht, approximate Wt. Bush or no Bush? Thanks.

AgapitoBS
06-22-16, 01:55
Great post. Would you be able to give a little more description on her "looks" please? Approximate Ht, approximate Wt. Bush or no Bush? Thanks.I would say 5'-1". No more than 5'2" (I'm 5'8-1/2" and she tried to match heights in standing k9 by putting on her heels). Estimate 115 lbs. A bit of a pooch, but not enough to deter me. Her boobs, I asked her before but I foget what she said. I think I asked if they were 34 sees and she said no, 32 bees. No mattah to me, they're natural, full and soft, and look and feel great. Even with a bit of gravity action, not enough to deter me! Long, somewhat wavy hair, eight. Ten inches below shoulder which she normally wears up. Until it starts getting wild. Nani is usually shaven clean, and she may or may not, have a little landing strip above. Have had it both ways before with no interference with landing strip. Her face, well, judging looks is pretty subjective, no? To me, it's a mix of cute and sexy. Can't tell you what to think beyond that.

Let us know what you think when you try Proffessor.

ProfessorGun69
06-22-16, 06:48
I would say 5'-1". No more than 5'2" (I'm 5'8-1/2" and she tried to match heights in standing k9 by putting on her heels). Estimate 115 lbs. A bit of a pooch, but not enough to deter me. Her boobs, I asked her before but I foget what she said. I think I asked if they were 34 sees and she said no, 32 bees. No mattah to me, they're natural, full and soft, and look and feel great. Even with a bit of gravity action, not enough to deter me! Long, somewhat wavy hair, eight. Ten inches below shoulder which she normally wears up. Until it starts getting wild. Nani is usually shaven clean, and she may or may not, have a little landing strip above. Have had it both ways before with no interference with landing strip. Her face, well, judging looks is pretty subjective, no? To me, it's a mix of cute and sexy. Can't tell you what to think beyond that.

Let us know what you think when you try Proffessor.Thanks for the information. Will let you know what I think if I try her. From your honest description about her pooch and saggy tits I may not try. Appreciate your post.

AgapitoBS
06-23-16, 10:21
Thanks for the information. Will let you know what I think if I try her. From your honest description about her pooch and saggy tits I may not try. Appreciate your post.Ok, good luck out there. Just wanted to clarify though that up until about a year ago, I've been an avid runner. I'm used to being out there with tight, fit people so anything more than a flat belly I may consider as a pooch. Hehe, since I've stopped running, I've gainned significant weight (15 lbs) and have grown a significant pooch that I consider fat. Other normal people (those that are smart enough not to run) tell me I'm not fat.

Just sayin'.

AgapitoBS
07-02-16, 04:13
Funds getting short but I managed to scrape up enough to visit Tina again. Upon entering, pretty much same story. Mama May looking really hot, flirting, parading, etc. This time though, I did tell her that I wanted a 3 some with her and Tina sometime. She said she would. Told her I got to save some kala for that. Right now, kala OPSO.

In room I prepared, and within minutes Tina arrives sporting a haircut that enhanced her cute, yet sexy face. She's been sending me pics of herself that I noticed something different that I couldn't pinpoint. She said yup, new haircut. Then off to TS we went. TS wasn't nearly as eventfull as last time but did get her to hop on top and slide a bit with somehow again, oops, how'd it get there?

Back in room pretty much standard (you don't have to go too far back on this thread to see "standard") procedure. Her sitting on my face and riding my tongue is a big turn on for me that I hope will continued to be offered (as well as previous TS services). Skipped the standing ds this time as it was so awkward, ast time. Went straight onto the bed and went in ds where I started on my knees, then raised to my feet and went in high, where she started moanng, then telling me, "not to far, not too far, you beeg". Eh, she can handle, just got to ease in slower. That went on for as long as my old, unconditioned body could go. Proud that it lasted more than two minutes before I dropped to my knees again, somewhat exhausted. And pretty much proceeded as previous post until end, except, end was a sukosh different. Told her I wanted to CIM, she said no, and told me shoot on her belly. Now I know why I'd rather CIM, CIP than lay it her belly. So dissappinted in the amount of jizz that I saw on her belly. Less than than half of what used to be 35-even 30 years ago. It woulda' been bareley a tablespoon full. Fuck, I'm old and got to start running again.

BJ Hawaii
07-02-16, 19:42
Any word on the new girl Yuri? I'm hoping she was the same one at Kspa last year. Please let it be so!Don't know if she worked at another place but Yuri is around 5'3", slim, athletic build, nice ass. Good service and somewhat playful. PM for details.

Rico Suave808
07-16-16, 17:41
News flash. Connie from happiness is at Golden spa. I saw her. She's as hot as ever and looking good.

Insatiable808
07-16-16, 18:03
News flash. Connie from happiness is at Golden spa. I saw her. She's as hot as ever and looking good.Same name or do you know if she changed to Coco or Mimi or Sugar, etc?

Mahalo,

Insatiable808.

Rico Suave808
07-16-16, 20:56
Same name, Connie.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/welcome-to-golden-spa-connie-is-here-100-real-pictures-808-941-7147/5471316

Same name or do you know if she changed to Coco or Mimi or Sugar, etc?

Mahalo,

Insatiable808.

HawaiiBoy09
07-16-16, 21:19
Same name, Connie.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/welcome-to-golden-spa-connie-is-here-100-real-pictures-808-941-7147/5471316I called Happiness to see her last night and they said she was busy. I wonder how they knew. LOL.

I would've gone to Golden if I knew she was there.

AgapitoBS
07-17-16, 01:24
Same name, Connie.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/welcome-to-golden-spa-connie-is-here-100-real-pictures-808-941-7147/5471316Whoa, f'ing hot! Are those photos fo real? Really her? If so, I guess I'll be seeing more of you bruddahs at GS. Will enjoy your moaning while I'm in the next room with Tina. I tend not to be a "butterfly" and Tina appreciates that. And treats me real well. Besides, at my age, if I see a pretty, young, hot, Connie and'ked, I'd have a heart attack. If I died from it no problem. But try explain that to SO should I survive. Heeheeee.

Chik0848
07-17-16, 05:58
Same name or do you know if she changed to Coco or Mimi or Sugar, etc?

Mahalo,

Insatiable808.The backpage ad for Golden says Connie is there. Got to go.

Rico Suave808
07-17-16, 21:31
Those photos are definitely real except she is better looking in person. I had the opportunity to see her yesterday and I tell you she is as hot as ever and her service is outstanding. She playfully asked why I waited so long to see her again. The last time I saw her was at Kison and that was quite awhile ago. Anyway we made up for lost time and it was the most intense hour of sexual bliss I have had in a long time. Her looks, service and attitude are well documented in the Happiness and Kison threads and its better than ever.

Whoa, f'ing hot! Are those photos fo real? Really her? If so, I guess I'll be seeing more of you bruddahs at GS. Will enjoy your moaning while I'm in the next room with Tina. I tend not to be a "butterfly" and Tina appreciates that. And treats me real well. Besides, at my age, if I see a pretty, young, hot, Connie and'ked, I'd have a heart attack. If I died from it no problem. But try explain that to SO should I survive. Heeheeee.

Honolulu808
07-19-16, 22:57
Stopped by without an appointment, Yuri answers the door. Very hot KAP wanted to venture away from my intensions of seeing Connie but kept with my thought and entered the first room. Knock and Connie opens the door he face lit up and small talked a little before we were in eachothers arms. Broke away and off came the clothes and offered a table shower. I love her B2 B with nuru gel, sexual and therapeutic. On the turn I asked if we were going to stay on the TS table but she said no we will save it for the room. We've seen each since her first tour in fact Connie has really good memory and reminded me I was her first customer in Hawaii. She asked me if my dick remembered her pussy and she said her pussy remembers my dick (hummmmm) well we put it to the test and I entered her, no lube, fresh and dry but within momments I think they remembered eachother because the first wave or orgasms came and after several of he O's it was my turn and she was cumming again when I was cumming too making my O over the top. Small chat after and off to the rest of my day happy as a satisfied guy. Fairly new to the new place but I get that Connie is happy and relaxed making my time with her worth repeating. She reminded me that it was over a month since we saw eachother and don't be a stranger. HaHa -I won't.

Satyr808
07-21-16, 17:58
I dropped by Golden Spa recently in the hopes of seeing Connie but the very nice looking lady who answered the door said she was busy with a customer. I asked her what her name was and she said she was Yuri. She was wearing a sexy dress that showed off her nice big boobs and I started getting turned on just watching her stand there. I asked if I could see her instead and she smiled and took my hand and led me to one of the rooms inside, collected the house fee, and asked if I wanted a shower. I was thinking a quick stand-up shower so I was a little surprised when she stripped off her clothes, wrapped herself in a towel and led me to the shower room.

I lay on my front side and she started with a routine body scrub. Once she was done and to my surprise she climbed on the table and began a very good btb rub down. Yuri made good use of her nice firm tits and it felt so good. I was getting a raging hard on so I asked her if I could turn over. When she saw how excited I was she smiled and gave me a quick scrub down and climbed on board again. Yuri gave me the best btb table shower I have ever had. She used her nice tits and ass in the most sensual rub down I ever experienced. Next she sat up and rubbed her pussy on my hard cock and to my surprise she let it slip in BBFS and grinded me for a few moments, I was afraid that I may cum too soon so I asked if we could continue in the room.

In the room Yuri gave me a very good BBBJ. I like the way she used her tongue, lips and hand. It was so good I let her continue for a good 10 minutes. She also gave me a nice soft bls while gently fingering my brown eye.

And then before I knew it Yuri jumped on my cock and started grinding me in cg. She didn't put any lube on but she was slippery wet and her pussy was nice and tight. After a few minutes I laid her on the edge of the bed and ate sweet wet pussy until she was squirming all over the bet as she came hard. Next mish and she let me dfk while gently fucking her. Then on to doggy and flat doggy. I think she really likes doggy because she fucked me back real good. I was getting ready to cum so I switched back to mish and we came together. I had a great time with this gal and I'm sure she enjoyed having me inside her. I think her service and attitude is as good as Connie.

Yuri is a very attractive Korean woman. She looks to be in her middle or late 30's, about 5'4" tall and 120 lbs. With long black hair. Her skin has a light tan to it and she has no markings. Her Csize boobs are nice and firm, the way I like them. Yuri has a medium frame, not skinny just right. Her pussy is clean shaven with a small patch of fur above. Her cute ass is small but not flat.

BigStar1
07-21-16, 19:58
I love reading your forum. The New England AMP scene is so Dead right now. Even when things where going good in Rhode Island we never had it as good as you guys seem to have it. Try getting Nuru massage in this area and you get globs of oil or lotion. BTB massage, forget about it. BBBJ or BBFS only if you are crazy. These chicks are just old and worn out. Getting the girl of her clothes in the 1st 10 minutes is impossible now. Lucky if you get to see a flash of bare breasts or a glimpse of pussy.

I so envy you guys, keep writing the reviews as it gives me something to dream about. One day I hope to make it out there with tons of money and a big supply of blue pills so I can die a happy man.

Keep up the great writing.

Bigstar1.

RiverRat22
07-22-16, 10:06
Who is the Mama? I want to bang the hell out of her.

AgapitoBS
07-24-16, 07:37
Who is the Mama? I want to bang the hell out of her.You must be talking about mama May, who usually answers the door when I go. Although you could be confusing one of the girls as mama since they sometimes answer the door as well.

Sukebegai
07-24-16, 16:52
You must be talking about mama May, who usually answers the door when I go. Although you could be confusing one of the girls as mama since they sometimes answer the door as well.Tina / Sheila sometimes answers the door and handles mama duties when May is sleeping or out. Agree that mama May is a hottie.

BladeRunner21
07-29-16, 18:08
Saw Connie this morning, This is the first time I've seen her since Happiness. I have to say I like Golden Spa better. The problem with Happiness was that it was so visible from the street and whereas Golden Spa is on the second floor so people really don't know where you are going because there are other places in the building. It is smaller than Happiness and less girls but its still nice and there was a shaggy rug carpet thing I really enjoyed stepping on. Yes, I know its strange but the small things in life make me happy. I was greeted by Yuri? Korean fair skinned with blonde pig tails, she is attractive so maybe I'll test her out next time. Connie is my ATF so she know the type of fetish I'm into and its hard for me to become open about such things with the girls unless I get to know them. Connie is very open minded so there really no harm in asking first. Don't know what else I can say about her service except its the best and I'm very happy. I tipped her extra 20 because of my unique fetish but its was not required.

BladeRunner21
07-31-16, 04:07
After receiving a few PMs on the topic, I thought it would be better to make a general post on the topic and Connie. I will never disclose my personal fetish because it is something that is I hold very deeply and I have a very deep fear of rejection. I'm sure most of us will not want to be rejected or looked as a freak. So far the people that are willing to perform what I like are Connie, Paula, Apple form 7 - few years ago, Jackie, Hapa Jasmine and maybe a few others but I haven't had time to test the waters. I would like everybody to understand that the girls have their own personal limits on what they are willing to do, so I can't say for sure if Connie is a good match. I do recommend on seeing her at least once, just to see if she is they type of person you would want to spend time with. I've never had a bad session with her. My standard protocol is go in and try them out normally just to see if I would want to see them again and start hinting at it or just ask them in the second or third time. I'm kind of getting used to asking about what I like so it has become easier finding someone but the hard part is finding someone that can do it really good. So far I'm one of Connie's regular customers and couldn't be happier with the service I'm getting. She is currently my #1 and Paula would be my #2 when she comes back. Keep in mind that taste is subjective and some people would prefer someone small like Pink. Also be realistic, most women can DT my 4 in penis no problem but if your packing 13 ins of fury then don't expect everybody to be able to do that.

Slide Hammer
07-31-16, 18:32
I have to ask. Does the mama provide? I'd like to satisfy her.

LostNip
08-01-16, 02:08
Had my first session with Connie today. Hadn't been to Golden in awhile so wanted to check out their line up with an eye on trying Yuri. When I got there only Sheila and Connie were available. Read tons of positive reviews on Connie so went with her. IMO face and body wise she kinda reminds me of CL from Kpop group 2 NE1, very pretty face and a little thickness in the body. Overall I found her very sexy. Started with a standard TS, it was my first time meeting her so she was a little reserved at first but things loosened up once we got into the room. Started off with a lot of cuddling, lfk and dfk after awhile she started with some bls and dt, I especially loved when she flicks her tongue along the shaft while she's dt'ing. Almost blew my load the first time she did that. We did some 69, then move into mish. Never got to try any other positions since she had her arms locked around my neck and we were dfk'ing the whole time. BBFSCIP finish then a hot towel, and we cuddled the rest of the session. Her positive reviews are well earned and I would and probably will repeat with her many more times. Still hoping to get a look at Yuri next time but I'm fine with another sesh with Connie maybe even try some different positions too.

BladeRunner21
08-01-16, 11:48
I have to ask. Does the mama provide? I'd like to satisfy her.Different people have been answering the door and been doing mama duties so it could have been any of the girls. For example I was surprised when Yuri answered the door and I'm sure most guys would have wanted to bang her on the spot. You can always ask next time you go in, if its the actual mama then that probably a no go. Most places don't like it when the mama works because it steals away income from the other girls.

AgapitoBS
08-03-16, 01:15
I have to ask. Does the mama provide? I'd like to satisfy her.Last time I was with Tina I asked May if she'd do a threesome with Tina and I. She said yes. Only problem, ton opso. According to Tina, she and May are good friends so you may have to go that route. Otherwise, I think it's a no go.

Anyone willing to make a fellow monger a loan. ?

AgapitoBS
08-03-16, 01:26
Tina told me she was popular. I guess so, no? Up until a month ago, this thread contained only my reports of my visits with Tina. The girls of GS must all be happy now, no?

RiverRat22
08-03-16, 05:37
Last time I was with Tina I asked May if she'd do a threesome with Tina and I. She said yes. Only problem, ton opso. According to Tina, she and May are good friends so you may have to go that route. Otherwise, I think it's a no go.

Anyone willing to make a fellow monger a loan. ?Sorry ton opso?

I won't give you a loan but you can come watch me fuck Connie if you like.

BladeRunner21
08-03-16, 23:23
Tina told me she was popular. I guess so, no? Up until a month ago, this thread contained only my reports of my visits with Tina. The girls of GS must all be happy now, no?Connie has most of her regulars coming over from Happiness. I think the reason she is popular is because of her picture and ad. Happiness probably has the best backpage ads. They have their group ad and individual ads so for example Anna is starting Friday at happiness and I'm already getting ready to try her out. I don't remember Golden Spa having an ad before so that probably the reason for the increase of traffic to it.

AgapitoBS
08-04-16, 03:41
Sorry ton opso?

I won't give you a loan but you can come watch me fuck Connie if you like.Whoa brah that would be exciting. Even worth the price of a loan! Let me know when, I'll be there. LOL.

TheHammah
08-04-16, 17:15
Visited her at we new spot.

Same great service but looking hotter than ever.

Anybody else think Connie looks younger and hotter now compared to when she first came to Hawaii?

I'm not sure how long ago it was when she first worked at Kison. But I think her looks was like a 7-8 back then and not its like a 9.

KevinSmithFan
08-05-16, 01:27
I saw the ad on Backpage about "The Connie" and decided to go. You know anytime there is "the" in front of anything, just makes things epic.

Girl. Connie.

Looks. She a total bombshell. Has all the curves in all the right places. Pictures are real folks, the first pic in the ad is 100% her. My best estimate she is 5'6 so don't expect some tiny little thing.

Attitude. She is an absolute gem, one of a kind service. To make a fat fuck like me feel good, any woman can do that. By any woman, I mean any woman but she made be feel like she cared. If my ex wife treated me that good then we still be together. She cuddled with me after I popped and small bit of my cold dead heart melted. I should be a walking PSA, don't marry someone that just yells and berates you daily when you can have a girl like Connie.

Service. Oh Jesus, just give her all the monies. After 5 minutes with her I was tapping out. I'm not sure if this old man's heart can take it. I'm surprised I didn't have an heart attack. Me and my pinky dick walked away relaxed and happy.

RiverRat22
08-05-16, 05:58
Whoa brah that would be exciting. Even worth the price of a loan! Let me know when, I'll be there. LOL.Friday night I will be banging one of the ladies, I'm not going to say who. You're more than welcome to come watch. You will still have to pay a house fee.

AgapitoBS
08-06-16, 01:12
Friday night I will be banging one of the ladies, I'm not going to say who. You're more than welcome to come watch. You will still have to pay a house fee.Awww, bruddah Rat, I stay on the opposite side of the island right now. I knew I shoulda' checked this thread last night.

Looking forward to reading your review though.

RiverRat22
08-06-16, 01:31
Awww, bruddah Rat, I stay on the opposite side of the island right now. I knew I shoulda' checked this thread last night.

Looking forward to reading your review though.I go pretty often. I'm in the 'Golden Triangle' sometimes 3 or 4 times a week. By Golden Triangle I mean Happiness / CHM / Golden / Top / Blue Star at one point, Rejuve at one point and Kison at the last point.

AlwaysFishing
08-06-16, 03:02
Just had connie. Such a delightful girl. When I got there a pretty girl answered the door. Led me to a room and collected the house fee and said connie will be right in. I ask for a self shower. Then connie came in and took me the the shower. Went back to room then connie came couple minutes later. She went right to BJ. Then cg. Ask if she like daty and said yes. After a awhile doing that went Mish to Finnish. We cuddled for awhile then talked for a little. Then I took another shower. Was shorted a little but I didn't mind. Would repeat but with the girl who answered the door. She looks interesting. Since when I went to shower she kept looking outside. Definitely what to try her out next time first.

Aloha guys and girls.

Mongerholic
08-07-16, 22:57
Just had connie. Such a delightful girl. When I got there a pretty girl answered the door. Led me to a room and collected the house fee and said connie will be right in. I ask for a self shower. Then connie came in and took me the the shower. Went back to room then connie came couple minutes later. She went right to BJ. Then cg. Ask if she like daty and said yes. After a awhile doing that went Mish to Finnish. We cuddled for awhile then talked for a little. Then I took another shower. Was shorted a little but I didn't mind. Would repeat but with the girl who answered the door. She looks interesting. Since when I went to shower she kept looking outside. Definitely what to try her out next time first.

Aloha guys and girls.Made an appointment to see the much reviewed Connie from happiness, Kison, and now Golden Spa. This was my first time at this Wong Bldg. Location. I was amazed at the close proximity to the other competing businesses and was concerned that I didn't go to the wrong room. Like AlwaysFishing I was greeted by an attractive woman that I thought was mamasan. She directed me to the room and informed me that Connie would be right in.

Connie enters room and at first it was quite awkward because she just stared at me as I did her. There is a slight resemblance to her stature and tan, however in person she seems to have a hardened look.

She guided me to my first table shower and it was just ok. She applied water to my back and front and she moved her hands over my body too fast. A few minutes later the cold nuru gel was applied and her btb felt extremely nice and sensual! Jr definitely responded so we rinsed off and went back to the room. Enjoyed sensual BBBJ, daty, ds, fds, and pounding mish to completion. She is very vocal and claimed she o'd in ds and fds--first provider that I've been with that indulged herself with manual stimulation (enjoyed the full size mirror adjacent to the bed-definitely added to the experience).

L-7 S-8 A-8. I think the other lady who came to the door was Yuri and I would definitely want to schedule with her.

M.

DrYamada
08-10-16, 01:12
I was having a very bad day, I gave some bad news to a family and these type of things stays with you well after work. I tried going to the UFC gym to hopefully zone out and forget about it. Well that didn't work so I decided to go to golden spa. I wasn't really familiar with the place but the ad had directions. The spa is not that big and the shower area seem to be in its own room. Connie was busy so I decided to try Yuri. I couldn't be happier. She is around 5'4 Korean and a little tanned. I would say she is very attractive with an up beat personality. I enjoyed her very much and looking forward to seeing her again.

RiverRat22
08-10-16, 07:03
I had bumped into Yuri previously at Golden and decided I had to have her. Got their for my appointment, she met me in the TS. I'm not a huge TS fan, mostly because once I start I don't like stopping, so I try to make the TS quick. Immediately noticed that naked Yuri has a phenomenal body, for her age which I'm guessing is mid to late 40's. Actually her body is excellent period, most 20 year olds can't boast a body like that. Fake tits but extremely well done, small cee I would say, with very long nips. Fake tan but perfect skin, tight and soft, no cellulite and no flab. DFK from the start, she is a good kisser. BBBJ is fairly good, she spices it up with playfulness like nipple pinching and spitting and slobbering on the dick. DATY was great extremely responsive. FIV with DATYing, the hook finger into the g-spot type, she goes nuts. Cums fast and often. Started in standing MISH. I'm large so she is super tight and just a tad bit shallow. I bottomed out often in her but she was insatiable and it not only didn't seem to be pained by it, it turns her on. On to regular MISH, she is a fuckmonster. Then to DS, again fuckmonster. Finished in MISH, crushing her at her demand. I pounded the ever living hell out of her and it seems to be a requirement for her. Very loving too, she is a sweetheart. I will be making regular deposits as often as possible.

DrYamada
08-13-16, 03:40
I normally don't go to the same place twice in the same week. I like to travel around and experiences different places. I originally wanted Connie the first time but ended with Yuri. There nothing wrong with Yuri but once you set your heart on something then you should just go for it. Life is short and you should enjoy as much as you can of it.

Connie pictures are accurate, but I was surprised on how tall she was. I'm on the shorter end of the height spectrum for a full Japanese male so most men will not have a problem with her height. I personally like a women who's a little taller then me. I was very happy I decided on her today. There are so many women currently on the market and not enough time to test them all.

Looks - 8 pictures are accurate, 5'6 with maybe a large C or D cup.

Service - 9 she was willing to be put in any position I wanted.

Attitude - 8. 5 very friendly, communication wasn't a problem but English is not her first language so keep that in mind.

Rico Suave808
08-14-16, 12:59
I had the opportunity to experience Yuri a while ago. It's been a week since I saw her but she is constantly on my mind. Very few women have impressed me like this woman. It's hard to express in words the intensity of our time together. I guess I should start from the beginning. I called for an appointment only to find that she was booked up for the next three hours so I made an appointment for when she was available. When I showed up I was met by a very attractive mama and taken to a room where I paid the house fee. In a few minutes Yuri showed up and I couldn't believe how hot looking she was, She is a very attractive Korean lady in her late 30's I would guess. She has a fully tanned body about 5'4" tall and about 120 pounds. She has a nice set of firm Csize boobs with big nipples and long blond hair. She has an all-around medium tan. Her pussy is shaved with a small patch of fir above. Her body is fit and lean with no extra body fat.

Yuri asked me if I wanted her to give ma a table shower. I'm not into table showers but I wanted to see what Yuri had to offer so I went with it. She began with a typical scrub down but climbed on for a nice btb body rub. She made good use of her firm boobs and it really aroused me. On the flip she gave me more of the same with some Russian and a slippery penis slide.

Back in the room and Yuri began with a nice dfk and a very sensual BBBJ with bls. I returned the favor with a nice daty session with a little dato. So this is pretty much standard service until Yuri sat on my cock and then she blew me away. Yuri has a tight pussy and it took a little effort on her part to get me in but once I was in she started grinding and within one minute she had her first of many orgasms. From that moment on it was nonstop fucking. She loves to fuck in any position and likes it any way you want to give it to her from nice and gentle to a good hard pounding. She is also a nonstop cum machine and loves dick like she hasn't had any in years and is making up for lost time. At one point I pulled out to change positions and she became a little upset and asked not to pull out because she loved the feeling of my cock in her. I never left that tight pussy again until I came in her an hour later.

All the reports on her are spot on and she is one of the hottest women I have ever had the pleasure of making love to. Going to see her a lot more.

BladeRunner21
08-16-16, 02:40
I had my regular session with Connie. Same great service and attitude. She even did something special for me because I asked her if she had any other outfits. She came in wearing her tight black dress with a mesh top area so you can see everything right away. After I had popped, I talked to her about some of requests and questions that was PM me. I'll PM you guys back later when I have enough time but for more general things. Connie is willing to do threesomes but she prefers having two guys at the same time. I personally want her all to myself but if that the type if things you're into then she is open to it. Thinking about it, I'm sure some people would want to act out a cuckold fantasy. Probably call in advance to set something up. I was told that Sheila was on vacation so I don't know when she will be coming back. I will be buying her some extra outfits so I'll keep you guys informed.

AgapitoBS
08-16-16, 03:36
I had my regular session with Connie. Same great service and attitude. She even did something special for me because I asked her if she had any other outfits. She came in wearing her tight black dress with a mesh top area so you can see everything right away. After I had popped, I talked to her about some of requests and questions that was PM me. I'll PM you guys back later when I have enough time but for more general things. Connie is willing to do threesomes but she prefers having two guys at the same time. I personally want her all to myself but if that the type if things you're into then she is open to it. Thinking about it, I'm sure some people would want to act out a cuckold fantasy. Probably call in advance to set something up. I was told that Sheila was on vacation so I don't know when she will be coming back. I will be buying her some extra outfits so I'll keep you guys informed.That's funny, after a long absence, I managed to scrape up enough from my retirement funds to see Sheila / Tina this morning. Same great attitude and service as always. Hope I didn't bang her too hard such that she had to take bacay. Nah, no can be. My Woody Woodpecker (and yeah, I'm that old) pecker couldn't have hurt her that much even as hard as I went.

Anyways, Sheila / Tina. , she's a nice person with a good heart. Take care of her my friends. BTW, bruddah Blade, nice outfits you've been buying her.

BladeRunner21
08-16-16, 11:20
That's funny, after a long absence, I managed to scrape up enough from my retirement funds to see Sheila / Tina this morning. Same great attitude and service as always. Hope I didn't bang her too hard such that she had to take bacay. Nah, no can be. My Woody Woodpecker (and yeah, I'm that old) pecker couldn't have hurt her that much even as hard as I went.

Anyways, Sheila / Tina. , she's a nice person with a good heart. Take care of her my friends. BTW, bruddah Blade, nice outfits you've been buying her.Maybe there was a translation error when I was talking to her. I'm sure she said vacation but maybe she meant she's going on vacation or just went out for the day. Its hard to communicate sometimes since I don't speak Korean. I didn't buy her any outfits yet but when they come in, I'll let you guys know. I'm sure the other girls could probably borrow them but I'm just worried about the fit. I'll report back at the end of the month or beginning of next.

CardSource52
08-16-16, 19:58
Anyone know the current line up at Golden Spa? In backpage only shows Connie. I want to try Yuri out sometime this week. Mahalo.

DrYamada
08-16-16, 20:12
Anyone know the current line up at Golden Spa? In backpage only shows Connie. I want to try Yuri out sometime this week. Mahalo.Yuri should still be there, probably call to make an appointment to make sure. Last time I was going in, I think I saw Yuri going out. If the girls don't have an appointment then sometimes they go out to shop or get something to eat. It always best to schedule ahead. That reminds me of a time where I almost rear ended someone because Angel was walking back to CC with a Victoria secret bag. She was wearing a long dress with a slit going all the way up. Too bad Angel stopped working, I have a thing for local women.

ShyGuy808
08-17-16, 03:32
Anyone know the current line up at Golden Spa? In backpage only shows Connie. I want to try Yuri out sometime this week. Mahalo.Think its only Sheila, Yuri, and Connie. Used to have Mona but ironically she moved downstairs to CHM under the name Connie.

Smokin Gun
08-17-16, 04:12
Had Yuri for the first time recently. Early 50's year old Korean with orangee hair. Hanging c-cups that she loved to have sucked hard and bitten gently. BTBTS was the long and quiet. Love when the girl just turns off the faucet and goes to work on me. All I hear is the soapy slipping and sliding. She gave me sampling of BBBJ, rimming, Russian and italian in the shower. Just 20 minutes remained for room play so did more BBBJ, bls, rimming, dato, 69, acg, and rcg. She tilted her head backwards over the edge of the bed so that I could ram my dick down her throat. DATY and 69 was good because she seemed to enjoy it. Ended with me rubbing my dick along her pussy and my perineum with her clit until I came all over her bare pussy.

Overall service was excellent. But I was a little disappointed with her age. Maybe I will go see Cherry or Chloe at Happiness next.

DrYamada
08-19-16, 22:55
When I was with her, I didn't think she looked in her 50's. She seem much younger but it could just be a perspective thing. CHM Monica is a good example. I would think Monica be around at least 50 something but who knows.

RiverRat22
08-20-16, 09:11
When I was with her, I didn't think she looked in her 50's. She seem much younger but it could just be a perspective thing. CHM Monica is a good example. I would think Monica be around at least 50 something but who knows.She still gets her period, confirmed. That would put her in a different stage than Monica but not necessarily younger its hard to gauge by that considering some asian chicks don't go mental until 60 something. I saw Yuri in daylight right in front of the door, I left my phone inside like a dumbass and she ran out to get me. Face wise she looks pretty youthful outside in the light. Seen Monica outside too and even though I love her to death the age shows. I honestly would put Yuri at late 40-something because of her look in daylight and the period thing. Body wise both of them are hotter than 90 percent of the 20 year olds out in town. Yuri though is a fuckmonster, Monica's prowess there has passed.

Bottomline I don't care how old Yuri is, she is hot, her body is super nice, the pussy is uber-tight and wet and can take it hard (I should say wants it hard) and can take multiple donations. I plan on making a donation. Or two this weekend if I can.

Rico Suave808
08-20-16, 16:02
I have seen Yuri in the daylight without any makeup. Her skin is smooth without any lines. I love her sultry looks. I get an instant erection just looking at this fine lady. And the sex is without a doubt the best I have ever had.

CardSource52
08-20-16, 16:46
I finally got a chance to be with Yuri. All the reports are on point. She does provide amazing service. Nothing new to report. FS, BJ, rimming, and pretty much everything except Greek. Didn't ask. Far as her looks I have to say in my opinion she is in her 50's but she looks great for her age. Her body is tight and not flabby. Monica is much older. But both provides excellent service. Bottom line is what you prefer. Young one's that doesn't really know what they are doing or more mature woman who know's how to please a man. I been with several really young ones like sugar and candy at Kison and they do look good. But their level of service can't be matched with these mature ladies. I enjoy both types so depends on my mood. What I prefer is providers that are balanced. 30-40 with experience. But everyone has their preference.

HawaiiBoy09
08-20-16, 22:43
And the sex is without a doubt the best I have ever had.That's saying a lot. Cuz that's a lot of sex!

Rico Suave808
08-20-16, 23:32
. And the sex is without a doubt the best I have ever had.

That's saying a lot. Cuz that's a lot of sex!That is saying a lot because I have had quite a lot of great sex. There is something special about her. Cindy at Kison and Connie come quite close, also Suji at Kison. It's all YMMV and I'm sure there are quite a few others that can equal these fine women.

KevinSmithFan
08-21-16, 02:11
Saw Conor Mcgregor beat Diaz and it was red panties night for me. That Irish blood in me was rising and something else rose with it. Well, we had no panties night because I don't remember Connie ever having had panties on. She just walks around no panties in a tight dress ready to go at any time, now that dedication to the job. Oh man did she fuck the shit out of me. I normally have problems performing but ever since I started walking / running my stamina started improving. I can now last 5 minutes in her instead of the normal 2. No shortage of time and there was no rush so we just cuddle. That's like the opposite of my ex wife. My ex wife was always rushing me, taking my money and yelling at me for being a loser. If there was a cure for an unhappy marriage then Connie would be it. She's a total sweetheart. I'm just giving her all the monies, well whatever left of it after my ex wife takes her cut.

DrYamada
08-24-16, 17:14
I'm leaving for my vacation on Friday and I couldn't hold back. I thought about waiting until after I get back but I'm going to save that session for Paula (kison). Called and set my appointment early to make sure I'll be her first of the day. She came in wearing a two piece black top with black shorts. I could have taken her right there but off to the showers. I wanted and got some play in the shower. We continued the rest of the session back in the room. Almost everything was on the table except anal. CG, RCG, doggie, flat doggie, mish, standing mish, to cim. She is currently my number 1, but competition is stiff. I will be seeing Palua (kison) and Kimmy (happiness) when I'm back on Oahu. L8. 5/ A9/ S9.

LostNip
08-25-16, 00:27
Stopped by today to see if Connie was available. Mama introduced me to a new white girl Jolie, just started that morning. Hadn't had a white chick in awhile so decided to toftt. She's a local chick been living in New York and Florida, but came home for personal reasons. Never worked in an AMP before, been mostly doing Incalls out of Waiks and before that was a dancer on the mainland. She was so green, I had to tell her to put a towel on the bed before we got started. LOL.

She's about 5' maybe 5'1". Not a spinner has some pooch but not fat, think GND type. A's and a nice round butt, nani is shaved. I'd give her a 6-7 rating in looks, attitude was a 7, she's very friendly but really shy at first. You'll need to initiate the conversation until she loosens up. Not going to rate her service yet, she needs to become more familiar with how things work in AMPs then maybe give her another try.

Session started with us taking a stand up shower (I washed myself then she took a quick one after me, like I said she's really new) She didn't offer a TS, don't know if she knows how to give one or not. Back in the room she was very unsure of what to do so I had us lie down and get comfortable. After a couple of minutes of just talking she relaxed and started with BBBJ. She has some skill there, nice soft lips, good suction and no teeth (hate that). I enjoyed that for a while then had her lie down and went for some DATY, she allowed FIV and seemed to enjoy it. The nani was clean with no smell or taste. Don't know if DATO is on the menu, not my thing didn't ask. Main course started with mish then moved into a few other positions before finishing in doggy, she was very wet the whole time so no lube needed. Everything was bb with a cip finish, when I asked where she wanted the load she told me my choice so I'm guessing a cim finish is also on the menu.

We all know how rare snow bunnies are in Hawaii so I'd say give her a shot, but temper your expectations. Like I said earlier she's new to the AMP scene and doesn't know how things work yet so you'll need some patience with her.

BTW, on my way out saw a nice looking Asian chick coming out the shower. Mama saw me looking and told me to come back and give her a try. Didn't get her name, could it be the elusive Yuri that I've been trying to get a look at? Looked to be in her mid / late 30's possibly early 40's with a nice spinner type body.

Harry5142
08-25-16, 23:33
Stopped by today to see if Connie was available. Mama introduced me to a new white girl Jolie, just started that morning. Hadn't had a white chick in awhile so decided to toftt. She's a local chick been living in New York and Florida, but came home for personal reasons. Never worked in an AMP before, been mostly doing Incalls out of Waiks and before that was a dancer on the mainland. She was so green, I had to tell her to put a towel on the bed before we got started. LOL.

She's about 5' maybe 5'1". Not a spinner has some pooch but not fat, think GND type. A's and a nice round butt, nani is shaved. I'd give her a 6-7 rating in looks, attitude was a 7, she's very friendly but really shy at first. You'll need to initiate the conversation until she loosens up. Not going to rate her service yet, she needs to become more familiar with how things work in AMPs then maybe give her another try.

Session started with us taking a stand up shower (I washed myself then she took a quick one after me, like I said she's really new) She didn't offer a TS, don't know if she knows how to give one or not. Back in the room she was very unsure of what to do so I had us lie down and get comfortable. After a couple of minutes of just talking she relaxed and started with BBBJ. She has some skill there, nice soft lips, good suction and no teeth (hate that). I enjoyed that for a while then had her lie down and went for some DATY, she allowed FIV and seemed to enjoy it. The nani was clean with no smell or taste. Don't know if DATO is on the menu, not my thing didn't ask. Main course started with mish then moved into a few other positions before finishing in doggy, she was very wet the whole time so no lube needed. Everything was bb with a cip finish, when I asked where she wanted the load she told me my choice so I'm guessing a cim finish is also on the menu.

We all know how rare snow bunnies are in Hawaii so I'd say give her a shot, but temper your expectations. Like I said earlier she's new to the AMP scene and doesn't know how things work yet so you'll need some patience with her.

BTW, on my way out saw a nice looking Asian chick coming out the shower. Mama saw me looking and told me to come back and give her a try. Didn't get her name, could it be the elusive Yuri that I've been trying to get a look at? Looked to be in her mid / late 30's possibly early 40's with a nice spinner type body.Is this her?

LostNip
08-27-16, 01:38
Is this her?Yup, that's Jolie.

BladeRunner21
08-27-16, 03:13
The ad has someone named Alex on it so that a new name. If the white girl ends up having the same service as Connie or Yuri then She's going to be so popular. Most white girls I've had has been sub par or just very poor in service. The only good experience I had was with Hapa Jasmine and she mixed. I'm just crossing my fingers she learns from Connie and Yuri and preforms at that level.

Satyr808
08-27-16, 03:35
The ad has someone named Alex on it so that a new name. If the white girl ends up having the same service as Connie or Yuri then She's going to be so popular. Most white girls I've had has been sub par or just very poor in service. The only good experience I had was with Hapa Jasmine and she mixed. I'm just crossing my fingers she learns from Connie and Yuri and preforms at that level.The white girl Jolie is no longer at Golden Spa. There is a new cute Korean girl there named Alex. I tried her out and had a good time. Bbbj, daty and cfs. Tight pussy. I will post a report when I get a chance.

BladeRunner21
08-27-16, 16:08
The white girl Jolie is no longer at Golden Spa. There is a new cute Korean girl there named Alex. I tried her out and had a good time. Bbbj, daty and cfs. Tight pussy. I will post a report when I get a chance.That was fast, probably didn't like getting paid the standard AMP fees. Her backpage states 250 incall which I don't mind the extra 50 if the service was top notch. Too bad Jolie is not total BB.

JohnnyLee
08-29-16, 06:29
I haven't seen any ads for golden in backpage recently and wondering if they are close or something wanted to check out Connie, I used to visit her often when she was at happiness. Please let me know if they are still open.

LuvDafLavas
08-29-16, 11:57
Anyone seen viet lily lately?

Honolulu808
08-29-16, 17:29
I haven't seen any ads for golden in backpage recently and wondering if they are close or something wanted to check out Connie, I used to visit her often when she was at happiness. Please let me know if they are still open.Monday morning I had a session with Connie. Business as usual.

ShyGuy808
08-30-16, 04:31
I haven't seen any ads for golden in backpage recently and wondering if they are close or something wanted to check out Connie, I used to visit her often when she was at happiness. Please let me know if they are still open.They're still open, just not posting and keeping it chill for a while as what happened at GoGo was a little to close for comfort. From what I understand a lot of other places are not really taking to much newer customers as they to are playing it safe as well.

JohnnyLee
08-30-16, 13:14
They're still open, just not posting and keeping it chill for a while as what happened at GoGo was a little to close for comfort. From what I understand a lot of other places are not really taking to much newer customers as they to are playing it safe as well.Thanks for the info, I thought they were laying low due to what happen to gogo as well, do you happen have the phone number I thought I could grab it on back page?

BladeRunner21
09-01-16, 11:41
Thanks for the info, I thought they were laying low due to what happen to gogo as well, do you happen have the phone number I thought I could grab it on back page?The number I have is (808) 941-7147, I normally ask the girls for their numbers and call them directly so I haven't tested it out in awhile.

AgapitoBS
09-02-16, 02:41
The number I have is (808) 941-7147, I normally ask the girls for their numbers and call them directly so I haven't tested it out in awhile.Confirmed, 941-7147. According to sources, they've been slow due to the GoGo incident.

BladeRunner21
09-05-16, 02:33
OK, I gave Connie two outfits. 1. School girl 2. Maid Now these are not like the normal everyday outfits but more on the sexy side. I asked her to wear the school girl uniform and there would be no way she can go out in public wearing something like that. Her tits were bursting out of the top, it barely gets past her boobs. FYI before I asked her to put on the school girl uniform, she was basically wearing lines of strings. Things seem to be very slow, so this is the perfect time to visit. To me whenever things are slow, the better service I tend to get. I think I was the only person there which is nice. I never like seeing other guys running around or going in at the same time. Its just a privacy thing. Happiness is a prime example of things being overcrowded. Whenever I go in I just want to see me and the girls. That was one of the reason I didn't like Aloha me spa. Well, She has two new outfits for everybody to enjoy so I hope you all have fun.

Satyr808
09-06-16, 00:49
Alex is a very petite Korean woman with very attractive man-made Bcup tits and a small ass. She is a very short spinner, maybe 5 feet tall and less than 100 pounds. She has a cute face with a big smile. Her pussy is clean shaven.

I took a self-shower and when I came back we made our introductions and went straight to business. She takes off her outfit and starts kissing my nipples while I am laying on my back and works her way to my cock and gives me a BBBJ / bls combo whilst I play with her pussy with some fiv and her pussy is got real wet. We eventually make it to 69 where I got to enjoy her clean & sweet tasting pussy. I noticed she has a large clit for such a small woman but that made it easier for me to suck on it. After a little daty I was ready for some sex so she put on a condom and I entered her tight pussy in standing mish. Next cg and acg and back to mish where we enjoyed some excellent dfk. After about 45 min I blew in the cover. After a hot towel cleanup Alex gave me a nice relaxing massage for another 20 minutes. Nice time with a nice girl.

HappyToo
09-07-16, 03:47
Alex is a very petite Korean woman with very attractive man-made Bcup tits and a small ass. She is a very short spinner, maybe 5 feet tall and less than 100 pounds. She has a cute face with a big smile. Her pussy is clean shaven.

I took a self-shower and when I came back we made our introductions and went straight to business. She takes off her outfit and starts kissing my nipples while I am laying on my back and works her way to my cock and gives me a BBBJ / bls combo whilst I play with her pussy with some fiv and her pussy is got real wet. We eventually make it to 69 where I got to enjoy her clean & sweet tasting pussy. I noticed she has a large clit for such a small woman but that made it easier for me to suck on it. After a little daty I was ready for some sex so she put on a condom and I entered her tight pussy in standing mish. Next cg and acg and back to mish where we enjoyed some excellent dfk. After about 45 min I blew in the cover. After a hot towel cleanup Alex gave me a nice relaxing massage for another 20 minutes. Nice time with a nice girl.Is this the same Alex that was at CHM.

Satyr808
09-07-16, 10:46
Is this the same Alex that was at CHM.No, this is a different Alex.

Stoner R
09-08-16, 03:24
No, this is a different Alex.'Alex' is Ginger / Lucky.

ShyGuy808
09-09-16, 08:31
'Alex' is Ginger / Lucky.Wait just checking. Are we talking about Ginger / Lucky previously from CHM, Kison, Plus spa, etc?? I thought she was working downtown?

GofasBits
09-09-16, 12:31
Wait just checking. Are we talking about Ginger / Lucky previously from CHM, Kison, Plus spa, etc?? I thought she was working downtown?If that's the one you're talking about someone mentioned that she was using the name Diamond and now at Rejuve.

Cosmic Kid
09-09-16, 19:49
If that's the one you're talking about someone mentioned that she was using the name Diamond and now at Rejuve.If she's Ginger / Lucky, then I'd be surprised if she's now at Rejuve, only because IMHO she isn't really a Rejuve tier level provider, not looks-wise anyway. But TEHO.

ShyGuy808
09-10-16, 05:16
If she's Ginger / Lucky, then I'd be surprised if she's now at Rejuve, only because IMHO she isn't really a Rejuve tier level provider, not looks-wise anyway. But TEHO.I agree, she's IMHO a really good provider but not a good match for the girls at Rejuve. Last I talked to her I thought she was going to work downtown. Wouldn't be surprised though if it is her at Golden as she did do a quick stint there a while back. Golden though small has a pretty good stable of girls now who as always TEHO but to me give great service.

Viet Whisperer
09-10-16, 16:32
I agree, she's IMHO a really good provider but not a good match for the girls at Rejuve. Last I talked to her I thought she was going to work downtown. Wouldn't be surprised though if it is her at Golden as she did do a quick stint there a while back. Golden though small has a pretty good stable of girls now who as always TEHO but to me give great service.The Lucky/Diamond at Rejuve is most likely the Lucky from Tokyo Spa who was around last year. She's reviewed in the Tokyo thread. She's much younger than Ginger / Lucky at Golden.

GofasBits
09-11-16, 13:44
If that's the one you're talking about someone mentioned that she was using the name Diamond and now at Rejuve.So who's got the definitive answer? Who is the one at Golden? Who is the one at Rejuve? If you look at the old Lucky pics from Plus spa and compare them to the Diamond pics in the Rejuve ad there is a close resemblance.

Hawaii Raven
09-12-16, 19:06
Ok so is it just me or is the mama at Golden Queen kinda hot? For all I know, it was another girl who answered the door though. She let me in before I got to see Connie.

Rico Suave808
09-12-16, 22:40
Ok so is it just me or is the mama at Golden Queen kinda hot? For all I know, it was another girl who answered the door though. She let me in before I got to see Connie.You saw Yuri and she is hot; not just in looks but also in service.

ShyGuy808
09-13-16, 07:30
So who's got the definitive answer? Who is the one at Golden? Who is the one at Rejuve? If you look at the old Lucky pics from Plus spa and compare them to the Diamond pics in the Rejuve ad there is a close resemblance.Ok talked with Ginger / Lucky formerly from Kison, CHM, Plus, etc. She is currently working at Golden.

GofasBits
09-13-16, 08:18
Ok talked with Ginger / Lucky formerly from Kison, CHM, Plus, etc. She is currently working at Golden.Thanks for the clarification.

Captin Crunch
09-13-16, 09:01
You saw Yuri and she is hot; not just in looks but also in service.If someone knows Yuri well, suggest to her to post a picture of her on their ad. At least a picture of her body.

RiverRat22
09-13-16, 11:06
If someone knows Yuri well, suggest to her to post a picture of her on their ad. At least a picture of her body.Never going to happen. Think Monica but in my opinion a little better than Monica and the nips / areola are better also in my opinion. Can take it rough.

HiPickle
09-13-16, 12:49
You saw Yuri and she is hot; not just in looks but also in service.Same Yuri that was at Kison a bit? I think was Star elsewhere. Same?

Honolulu808
09-13-16, 13:02
Same Yuri that was at Kison a bit? I think was Star elsewhere. Same?Golden Spa Yuri has been there longer than Kison Yuri has been in Hawaii, different Yuri. There are at least 4 Yuri's working right now at different places.

RiverRat22
09-19-16, 11:08
First off thanks to the monger that recommended Yuri, you know who you are. Since then I've seen Yuri maybe 8 to 10 times, after 3 I always lose count. Anyway I like all types. One night I want a young asian spinner like Sasha. Another night I see an ad for a bbw from Maui with a cute face. So I tend to get that mature asian bug pretty often. Yuri is I would say mid to late 40's, but the body on this woman is amazing. She still gets her period which I've experienced. So I would put her in that age bracket. Sexy legs, nice firm shapely ass, great tit job with thick nips and perfectly spread out areola. Pussy is tight and accommodating for extended poundings with multiple shot opportunities. Yuri is a provider that obviously appreciates repeat business. Everytime I go back I get better and more service. About everything I want except anal is available. On this particular night business was slow for Golden all day that day and the previous day. SO Yuri was basically in heat. She also appreciates my appreciation as a younger guy towards her. BBBJ in the TS was off the hook. She said she wanted to get back to the room and so did I so we wrapped up the TS. But I bent her over the table and slid in for a brief preview. Back in the room, more BBBJ. An extended sloppy ball licking BBBJ with as much DT as she can handle with my jumbos sized member. Her head gets better and better. First time was so so but now, its fucking porn-esque. I am also fond of her tits. They are fake but an excellent job, bravo to the doc. They are so suckable and pliable. They are also fuckable. On to the fucking, she can take a pounding and she loves it. When you are hitting that spot and tire out, be prepared for her to be disappointed and bark don't stop. I was perched up in MISH with her legs pinned all the way back absolutely crushing her g-spot. She has a huge g-spot by the way. That spongy portion, its one of the biggest. My cock head was mushrooming up hard on her spot and her eyes were rolling into the back her head, leading to shuddering and me having to stop for 2 minutes full. Once she came back down we made the CG, DS back to MISH cycle until I nutted deep. Some clean up, some cuddling and pillow talk and round 2 with another seed planted deep.

Shipshape
09-21-16, 20:42
First off thanks to the monger that recommended Yuri, you know who you are. Since then I've seen Yuri maybe 8 to 10 times, after 3 I always lose count. Anyway I like all types. One night I want a young asian spinner like Sasha. Another night I see an ad for a bbw from Maui with a cute face. So I tend to get that mature asian bug pretty often. Yuri is I would say mid to late 40's, but the body on this woman is amazing. She still gets her period which I've experienced. So I would put her in that age bracket. Sexy legs, nice firm shapely ass, great tit job with thick nips and perfectly spread out areola. Pussy is tight and accommodating for extended poundings with multiple shot opportunities. Yuri is a provider that obviously appreciates repeat business. Everytime I go back I get better and more service.Yup, this post is accurate in every way about Yuri although I may place her a bit older than 50 (but I easily could be wrong). BTW she provides the same great service to us old futs too. You Sir have made my list as a credible contributor!

RiverRat22
09-24-16, 07:23
Yup, this post is accurate in every way about Yuri although I may place her a bit older than 50 (but I easily could be wrong). BTW she provides the same great service to us old futs too. You Sir have made my list as a credible contributor!I have no doubt she gives everyone great service. Just like we have our niche fetishes, I'm sure she has hers.

CourtJester1
10-07-16, 19:17
I went to visit Connie the other day. This was my first time meeting this woman. I was not disappointed when she walked into the room. She took me to the TS room for a nice cleaning. Almost uneventful in there.

We went back to the room and the action started as soon as she closed the door. Did DFK, BBBJ DATY, mish, CG, standing DS and went back to mish to finish. She squeezed every last drop out of me. I'm glad I met her. She is just an awesome woman.

Thanks to the braddahs out there for writing great reviews on Connie while she was working at the establishment before Golden Spa. I don't think I would have given Connie a second thought without those reviews.

Hi Chewy
10-09-16, 16:52
Decided to try Connie as my ATF couldn't schedule in me in last night and I had a bad itch. Golden is located in the infamous Wong building on King Street. The place is clean but dated.

Connie a beautiful Korean girl stands about 5'5" with natural Cs (debatable). I would guess in the early mid 30's. She allows DFK, BBBJ and loves DATY. Spent a while doing that, for both our pleasure. We then moved to CG. Seeing and feeling those huge tata bounce was incredibe, then she slowed it down a gear for fine sand paper grind. I could feel her clamping down on me. After that we did flat doggie for a bit and I think I got her G spot cause she was squirming and moaning which made me cum hard inside her. She cleaned me up, we chatted a bit and I left content with thoughts of going back sooner than later. Now I can see why she is so popular.

L 8. 5 / S 9 / A 9.

Cr Ronaldo
10-18-16, 21:30
I called and the number goes straight to voicemail. Are they just busy or something else happen?

Rico Suave808
10-19-16, 00:21
I called and the number goes straight to voicemail. Are they just busy or something else happen?I called the number and got through to the mama no problem.

Member #5810
10-19-16, 02:56
I called and the number goes straight to voicemail. Are they just busy or something else happen?Thanks had some line problems for a day or two. Everything works fine now.

CreamOfCum
10-19-16, 04:28
I heard about Connie since she was at Kison, and have been seeing Connie periodically since she was at Happiness. Due to the lack of refinement on my part, I'll use the analogy that she is as delectable as a rare delicacy.

This report is a couple of weeks old, so my apologies. I called to Golden Spa and asked the mama if Connie was available at 7 pm, at first, there was hesitation on her part, then I heard a distant conversation, then the mama came back on the line saying that Connie would be available, so I agree to the appointment.

I arrive early, so I park my car, luckily on the street in a sort of secluded part by the old 321 and leisurely walk over the long way to avoid the walk of shame.

I arrive at the door and ring the door bell. After thirty seconds or so, a very fine looking Korean woman met me at the door, she was in a very loose fitting gray t-shirt like blouse and tight jeans shorts, her raven hair was up, and her skin was fair. She let me in and led me to the first room near the entrance.

She was laying towels down and engaging in small talk with me. I enjoyed our albeit brief conversation, while watching her make the bed ready for my visit with Connie, she made it a point to be seen in the mirror. She was bending low so I could see her luscious titties down her fore mentioned loose fitting blouse. From previous conversations on this thread, I'm making the assumption that she must be Yuri. If so, I will be calling upon her soon. But this post is not about her, it's about Connie.

After Yuri departs the room with the house fee, I get comfortable and hang my clothes on the wall and wait for Connie. Since I was early, it was about a ten minute wait, until finally, she walked in.

Connie walked in wearing a woodland camouflage bikini top, and those yummy looking tight jeans shorts like Yuri. When she saw me, she didn't let me wrap up with my towel and just hugged me tightly while lightly dry humping me for a nice wake up call for junior.

She let me wrap up, then led me back to the table shower. I barely went in the door and she pulls off my towel and grabs one of my cheeks. Then she gets the table ready and motions me to get on. It was mostly uneventful, until the flip. She was hand scrubbing me and when she was scrubbing my junk, she scratched my ball sack with one of her nails, and it did hurt, I'm not going to lie, and Connie saw me wince in pain, so she apologized quickly and slowly started to massage my balls and stroked my cock for awhile using that soapy goodness to her benefit. Needless to say, her hands made me forget the oops moment. She showers me off and wipes me down for a quick trip back to the room.

Since I wasn't completely dry, I was shivering because the air conditioner was on full blast, so she quickly strips down and we jump on the bed and spoon and start with a luscious LFK and DFK. She completely skipped the usual massage. I was completely oblivious as to what was "cumming. ".

After a long while of kissing, I begin caressing her and build up the courage to do something new on this visit. I lower my hand slowly down her stomach, gliding my fingers down to her clit. We're still kissing and she doesn't express any kind of discomfort, so I begin fingering her clit, we continue to deeply kiss. I finally begin to finger her slit and my fingers are met with an extremely warm and wet pussy. So I slowly insert my finger and find the fleshy spot of wonderful, and Connie intensifies the kiss.

I rub her G-Spot with greater intensity, and after awhile, she breaks the kiss and she hugs me REALLY tight. Then let's go, lays back, and enjoys my fingers rubbing her inside. I could tell she may not have wanted to cum, but I think she did, at least once anyway. Then she lays me back, and she jumps on me for a 69, my first with her, and I take advantage licking and sucking her clit, and putting my tongue as far inside her pussy as I could. She tastes absolutely delicious! All the while, she was sucking my cock with no abandon whatsoever. I thought I was going to cum in her mouth at least twice, and I think she could tell, as she would adjust her technique just before I would blow so I wouldn't cum, then work me back up, and adjust again. Until once again, she abruptly stops me and mounts me cowgirl in that wonderful raw bb glory.

She keeps grinding and jumping up and down on my cock while I'm caressing her luscious titties. She's humping me wilder than normal and I can't hold back anymore and I tell her I'm about to cum. She looks into my eyes and keeps fucking me until I cannot hold back and I thrust up and begin cumming inside her pussy, then she grinds my cock and smashes it deeper inside her and she falls onto me and crushes me with her body, and I hear her breathing extremely fast and hard. I do the same.

After resting awhile on top of me, and with me still inside her, mutually marinating in our juices. She finally gets up after Junior finally falls asleep to grab a towel and I think she's pushing my cum out of her pussy while wiping it up. All the while, she's looking at me and gives me a big smile, I mean, a serious smile of satisfaction. She then says she'll get me a hot towel, and walks out naked as the day she was born. As always, I like what I see.

She quickly comes back and wipes me up, then lays down on the bed with me and we begin DFK again. I rub her back and just caress her and eventually she falls asleep in my arms. I enjoy caressing her wonderful body. I wake her up when it's time and we begin dressing. We finish dressing, and I give her the usual fee. She gives me a warm hug and light kiss, then whispers in my ear, "Next Time. " She walks me to the door, and we part ways. I left satisfied, and perhaps I gave her the same, at least for a little while. Hopefully. Until next time, Connie. And there will definitely be a next time.

SaltyOne53
10-19-16, 08:53
I was RTFF back couple months and couldn't find anything on the 3 other girls listed in the BP ad; Kimi, Kiki, and Sara. Am I missing them or has there been nothing on them yet?

Island Guy808
10-19-16, 14:35
I was RTFF back couple months and couldn't find anything on the 3 other girls listed in the BP ad; Kimi, Kiki, and Sara. Am I missing them or has there been nothing on them yet?I believe they've only shown up on ads recently.

Check them out and let us know!

IG.

Member #5810
10-19-16, 15:18
I was RTFF back couple months and couldn't find anything on the 3 other girls listed in the BP ad; Kimi, Kiki, and Sara. Am I missing them or has there been nothing on them yet?Help us out and TOFTT! Let us know your experience! !

Cr Ronaldo
10-19-16, 20:14
I stopped by for a session and then noticed Yuri had hurt her hand. She thought I was a regular so she was willing to play. I had to pass as her arm is in a cast or something similar.

CreamOfCum
10-20-16, 16:28
Connie is on vacation. Mama didn't say when she'd be back.

SaltyOne53
10-21-16, 00:30
I believe they've only shown up on ads recently.

Check them out and let us know!

IG.Stopped by last night to check out the new girls but mama said all but 1 of them had left for the night and the 1 was already with a customer. I told her OK and I would try back next time. Damn! I guess I'll try again next week when my schedule frees up. Went down stairs and had fun with Emma instead.

SaltyOne53
10-21-16, 00:32
I noticed when I got there that the mama who answered the door was really hot! I know some of you others had mentioned that there was one there. Do any of you know who she is? And does she provide also?

Goser
10-22-16, 16:12
I noticed when I got there that the mama who answered the door was really hot! I know some of you others had mentioned that there was one there. Do any of you know who she is? And does she provide also?Yes, she is Yuri. She is one helluva fuck. She will do you in the table shower about 10 different ways. Back in the room, she is really aggressive and loves to spoon.

For me, she is not my type. A bit too old and I like natural breasts.