PDA

View Full Version : Golden Spa

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Fun2016
07-04-18, 23:17
Checked out the new girl there diamond. White girl, about 5 3, long dark hair, ok face, probably late 20's, natural cee cup breasts, typical white girl booty, nice body, and soft white skin. Standard golden spa service and will be repeating.Did you mean Diana? There is no girl named Diamond in their current ads. Thanks.

Member #5810
07-05-18, 04:37
Did you mean Diana? There is no girl named Diamond in their current ads. Thanks.Means Diana. You're correct. She was at Hulas. Just saw her. Will post review later.

Member #5810
07-05-18, 08:45
Quickie report on Diana. Family night so no time. Saw her the other night. She's pretty IMHO. About 5. 3-5. 4 120 lbs. Slim and has nice figure.

Age I guesstimate as esrly to mid 30's. She's a great kisser. DFK os really good. YMMV of course. Friendly and easy to talk to, tries hard to please.

Service was great but. All. Covered. CBJ and cfs. She loves daty and gets into it. No dato or ass play but not all girls like it anyway. The best part os she's great about taking care of you. No rush, and MSOG! Had a great b2 b in the shower with DFKg a lot. In the room I popped early as she told me that we can go again if I could. Haha. Overall I jad a great first time with her and will repeat because I am sure her menu grows as she gets comfortable with you. She has a great body too which makes it so much better. Nice ass, natural boobs, no pooch. She's fit and takes good care of herself. Going to see her again soon for sure. I like her looks and body. And her kissing! DFK is important to me so it ranks high in my must have list.

Oh, she's 24/5. 5 days a week. Two days off for rest and relax. Will write a more detailed report when I have time.

HeineHeine
07-05-18, 15:55
Quickie report on Diana. Family night so no time. Saw her the other night. She's pretty IMHO. About 5. 3-5. 4 120 lbs. Slim and has nice figure.

Age I guesstimate as esrly to mid 30's. She's a great kisser. DFK os really good. YMMV of course. Friendly and easy to talk to, tries hard to please.

Service was great but. All. Covered. CBJ and cfs. She loves daty and gets into it. No dato or ass play but not all girls like it anyway. The best part os she's great about taking care of you. No rush, and MSOG! Had a great b2 b in the shower with DFKg a lot. In the room I popped early as she told me that we can go again if I could. Haha. Overall I jad a great first time with her and will repeat because I am sure her menu grows as she gets comfortable with you. She has a great body too which makes it so much better. Nice ass, natural boobs, no pooch. She's fit and takes good care of herself. Going to see her again soon for sure. I like her looks and body. And her kissing! DFK is important to me so it ranks high in my must have list.

Oh, she's 24/5. 5 days a week. Two days off for rest and relax. Will write a more detailed report when I have time.And lost me at Tupperware blowjob. How would a man go from Mina to that, at same cost and same location? How much should a man pay for dissatisfaction? Thanks for saving me the time.

Makana9
07-06-18, 13:32
And lost me at Tupperware blowjob. How would a man go from Mina to that, at same cost and same location? How much should a man pay for dissatisfaction? Thanks for saving me the time.I going be brief bc everyones exp. Is always YMMV. Mines, ehhh, would I go back? Nope? Maybe continuous get better, but I was raised and trained the old school loko style kinez, chef restaurant mgmt ownership, and all that jazz. You have 1 moment and chance to impress, lucky my old life is retired or we go we go. Mina was busy, passed off to Di, new haole. She chill and cool, just did not connect. Oh well, awsum to those getting actions from her. We end. Oh been away a bit, guess CHM finally closed? Saw the bldg mgmt. Do something to the doors, and AC off. Never ever saw that in all me years. Talked story with Mi (I think) from Hayaku, wanted me to try. Next time.

WaikikiBeAC
07-07-18, 21:19
Checked out the white girl there Diane or Diana. Talked about the kind of service she would do before we started and she was very adamant about all cover service for BJ and sex. So I decided to walk. Not worth wasting my time. She need to realize the type of service men expect from girls working at golden spa. Also she is old like late 30's or early 40's or looks old IMHO. Get so many better ones for same price who will do at least BBBJ and sometimes more for the same price.

Maybe for 1 bill I would try her out but not all cover and same price as other girls who offer better service for same price.

DrMajikLuv69
07-07-18, 22:57
Checked out the white girl there Diane or Diana. Talked about the kind of service she would do before we started and she was very adamant about all cover service for BJ and sex. So I decided to walk. Not worth wasting my time. She need to realize the type of service men expect from girls working at golden spa. Also she is old like late 30's or early 40's or looks old IMHO. Get so many better ones for same price who will do at least BBBJ and sometimes more for the same price.

Maybe for 1 bill I would try her out but not all cover and same price as other girls who offer better service for same price.Okay cool. So this was NOT the typical GS service. Thanks for the report.

Member #5810
07-08-18, 03:19

Maybe for 1 bill I would try her out but not all cover and same price as other girls who offer better service for same price.I thought you posted earlier you had a session with her and had standard golden spa service. Maybe different girl? Sorry I'm a little confused.

Member #5810
07-08-18, 03:32
And lost me at Tupperware blowjob. How would a man go from Mina to that, at same cost and same location? How much should a man pay for dissatisfaction? Thanks for saving me the time.Of course like I wrote before Mina is the ultimate for BBBJDT. No comparison. But, Diana did a good job of BJ even with the condom on as she did a great bls and suction was good. The feeling was good. Just the visual was so so. And I'm thinking BBBJ is possible.

HeatNation
07-09-18, 07:55
Can anyone describe her looks please? Any comparisons and ratings? Thanks in advance.

Dr Gyno
07-09-18, 13:10
Can anyone describe her looks please? Any comparisons and ratings? Thanks in advance.Sorry to tell you, but she is gone. She has 34 double D's, Service like the former Miki at Pine tree, Everything was 10's across the board. Soft silky skin. Things just got better with repeat visits. She was receptive to most suggestions and did things people would only imagine. Been trying her out for several weeks before I decided to let the pussy out of the bag by posting. She communicated clearly and did things that just came "natural " to her sexual desires. She knew how to please and had her technique down to "professional" level. Every visit was different and not scripted like most "pro's" She did everything once she was comfortable.

Makana9
07-09-18, 13:47
Sorry to tell you, but she is gone. She has 34 double D's, Service like the former Miki at Pine tree, Everything was 10's across the board. Soft silky skin. Things just got better with repeat visits. She was receptive to most suggestions and did things people would only imagine. Been trying her out for several weeks before I decided to let the pussy out of the bag by posting. She communicated clearly and did things that just came "natural " to her sexual desires. She knew how to please and had her technique down to "professional" level. Every visit was different and not scripted like most "pro's" She did everything once she was comfortable.Got to see Mina a couple of times, totally unreal, felt like if she into you, better than fun more euphoric, so tried to sneak one more time in, BUT MS had me see Diana, dang. Guess not going back to GS until M returns, or they find someone else. Oh well.

Member #5810
07-09-18, 21:19
Got to see Mina a couple of times, totally unreal, felt like if she into you, better than fun more euphoric, so tried to sneak one more time in, BUT MS had me see Diana, dang. Guess not going back to GS until M returns, or they find someone else. Oh well.Yeah bruddah M. She's a sweetheart. 10's across the board. Like you said if she connects with you. OMG. I was lucky enough to be on the good side of YMMV with her so saw her a lot and also her last appointment before her vacay. And she makes awesome kimbap! Delicious!

EsquiBeef
07-11-18, 17:29
Just came off a great session with Diana. DFK, BBJ, cowgirl, 69, MISH and DATY. She is good looking for a girl in her 30's takes great care of herself and has a great legs. Definitely will repeat.

Mondo Badfoot
07-11-18, 22:49
Can anyone describe her looks please? Any comparisons and ratings? Thanks in advance.Lots has been written about Mina's body, especially her magnificent breasts, but I'd like to say a few words about her pretty face. She's not a raging beauty like Nicole at Happiness or Dallas, but she has a very pleasant, handsome, open and inviting face! I find her very sexy- especially her full lips and wide mouth! I have always been attracted to women with big mouths! Nothing worse than a toothy blowjob! Nina knows how to make the most of her lovely mouth!

Member #5810
07-12-18, 02:27
Just came off a great session with Diana. DFK, BBJ, cowgirl, 69, MISH and DATY. She is good looking for a girl in her 30's takes great care of herself and has a great legs. Definitely will repeat.Yep she's great like I said. And now her menu includes BBBJ! Yippee!

SpoodrikBrad1
07-13-18, 00:52
Went and saw Diana today after all her positive reviews. She's solid and can definitely take a pounding! Great all around. The only complaint I have is that she smells of cigarettes. Will repeat.

Darkman808
07-13-18, 19:55
Yes, the word is out. And its all good.

First, I tried posting this review the other day, but the site wouldn't let me. Weird. So this was a review about a session on Tuesday afternoon.

Diana is a very cool chick who has modified her menu to accommodate regulars that treat her well and are respectful. Her decision to provide BBBJ's are a nice change. Though FS is still covered, her performance is exceptional, if you, like me, are into haole girls. They are the exception here in Honolulu.

As has been reported, Diana is a fit, trim, flexible, tanned girl who has a great, fun, healthy attitude. Walking into the room with a big smile and greeting me with a hug and kiss certainly goes a long way to get things going. After she took the Sunday and Monday off (her routine) she was back to work at Golden Spa and we rendezvoused at 1:30 in the afternoon. Her schedule is pretty flexible. So you day mongers can enjoy. Everyone should make an appointment, my suggestion. But walk ins are fine too.

She treated me to a TS and provided a nice warm up. As she went down on my hard cock, I was surprised (pleasantly) that she dove on it without a cover. I had not expected that and was amazed how great she felt. Back to the room and we covered all the bases. , Doggie, mish, standing and lying down. She enjoyed a nice long DATY session from me, which is my favorite. I'm not certain she came but was certain she was enjoying it all just the same. We went at it in 69 at her suggestion.

I eventually have a difficult time with a cover on. So while in standing mish, I pulled out leaned back against the wall and took the cover off. She played with me while on her knees in front of me on floor. She provided a nice BBBJ and HJ experience with lots of verbal encouragement. I love that. I think of that as a PSE type experience. I then exploded all over her chest and it was glorious.

If you like white girls, suggest you give her a try. Her attitude is excellent. Performance is as good as they come. A woman of her build and ability, combined with a 'fun' outlook on sex, makes for a great session and def worth repeatable. I highly recommend. She'll be around a while longer. But has plans to leave by end of summer, if not before. So don't wait. Go now before she slips away and you miss your chance.

Regarding cigarette smell, I did notice. But not to the extent it bothered me. And I'm not a smoker.

Insatiable808
07-16-18, 19:08
Had a yearning for kobe tai, so headed down to see the next best thing Happiness Yuna. Same great service. The next time I need a kobe tai fix, I'm going back.First time with Miss Yuki at Golden Spa about a week ago. She definitely resembled Kobe to me. We had a great steamy love session!

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.

Member #5810
07-24-18, 22:37
New girl Cindy just flew in the other night from NYC. Spinner kine girl. Slim, petite 5'1"maybe. About 90 pounds. Pretty face. Didn't have session or anything, just was in the area and stopped by and Yuki introduced me to Cindy. Korean girl maybe mid late 20's. Speaks good English.

LuvToMeet
07-25-18, 02:43
Yes, the word is out. And its all good.

First, I tried posting this review the other day, but the site wouldn't let me. Weird. So this was a review about a session on Tuesday afternoon.

Diana is a very cool chick who has modified her menu to accommodate regulars that treat her well and are respectful. Her decision to provide BBBJ's are a nice change. Though FS is still covered, her performance is exceptional, if you, like me, are into haole girls. They are the exception here in Honolulu.

As has been reported, Diana is a fit, trim, flexible, tanned girl who has a great, fun, healthy attitude. Walking into the room with a big smile and greeting me with a hug and kiss certainly goes a long way to get things going. After she took the Sunday and Monday off (her routine) she was back to work at Golden Spa and we rendezvoused at 1:30 in the afternoon. Her schedule is pretty flexible. So you day mongers can enjoy. Everyone should make an appointment, my suggestion. But walk ins are fine too.

She treated me to a TS and provided a nice warm up. As she went down on my hard cock, I was surprised (pleasantly) that she dove on it without a cover. I had not expected that and was amazed how great she felt. Back to the room and we covered all the bases. , Doggie, mish, standing and lying down. She enjoyed a nice long DATY session from me, which is my favorite. I'm not certain she came but was certain she was enjoying it all just the same. We went at it in 69 at her suggestion.

I eventually have a difficult time with a cover on. So while in standing mish, I pulled out leaned back against the wall and took the cover off. She played with me while on her knees in front of me on floor. She provided a nice BBBJ and HJ experience with lots of verbal encouragement. I love that. I think of that as a PSE type experience. I then exploded all over her chest and it was glorious.

If you like white girls, suggest you give her a try. Her attitude is excellent. Performance is as good as they come. A woman of her build and ability, combined with a 'fun' outlook on sex, makes for a great session and def worth repeatable. I highly recommend. She'll be around a while longer. But has plans to leave by end of summer, if not before. So don't wait. Go now before she slips away and you miss your chance.

Regarding cigarette smell, I did notice. But not to the extent it bothered me. And I'm not a smoker.Is BBBJ on her regular menu now? Or is it still a YMMV thing? What about FIV? Thank you.

WaikikiBeAC
07-25-18, 14:35
Another golden girl here. Checked out cindy, Korean, about 5 4, ok face, short dark hair to shoulders, really thin body, typical Asian booty, a cup breasts, soft fair skin, about 100 pounds. Looks like golden got another winner here. Only LFK and no DFK, really good BBBJ and this girl can pound. Great seeing her ride on top and like the little moaning sounds she makes in mish. BBFS and CIP. Will be repeating with this girl. Said she is from NYC and gives average massage.

Kim Chee Hu
07-26-18, 16:17
Another golden girl here. Checked out cindy, Korean, about 5 4, ok face, short dark hair to shoulders, really thin body, typical Asian booty, a cup breasts, soft fair skin, about 100 pounds. Looks like golden got another winner here. Only LFK and no DFK, really good BBBJ and this girl can pound. Great seeing her ride on top and like the little moaning sounds she makes in mish. BBFS and CIP. Will be repeating with this girl. Said she is from NYC and gives average massage.Had Cindy too and agree with this review. She not just a spinner, she a super-duper thin bony kine spinner. With the flat chest A cups and all. Match her body cause she so thin. Guys who like spinners would like her body. My guess is less than 100 lbs, look like 85-90 lbs at most. She gave me a TS then back in the room had some LFK & DFK. DATY no FIV. She did a nice BBBJ then BBFS, CG, Mish, DS. BBFSCIP. She massaged me after and for a small skinny girl she was kinda strong. Standard fees.

Darkman808
07-26-18, 21:02
Is BBBJ on her regular menu now? Or is it still a YMMV thing? What about FIV? Thank you.I think you'll find she will do BBBJ with most customers, if you don't walk in with a demanding attitude. Be cool, warm up to her, enjoy the session, and I'm sure things will roll your way.

I did a long DSATY with her and plenty of FIV. And she was into it.

But I know a provider's mood can change. If you are the last one for the night, any provider may be a bit 'tender' down there. So take it easy and start out slow. Let her warm up.

Her menu is more inclusive of things than most white girls. Appreciate what she does do.

Enjoy!

DM.

CougarLvr
07-27-18, 14:29
I have always been a sucker for tan, petite women so when I read on here about Yuki, I had to give her a try. I made the appt and when I arrived, I was happy by what greeted me at the door. I would guess she is late 30's? Damn Asian women are always hard to nail down the age. After the fee we went to the TS room and she really gets into it. She cleaned every crevice, and I mean everywhere (if you let her). She turned me over and sat on me to give me a little "golden" moment. Back in the room, she went down BBBJ and she can take it all. I'm not huge, but other girls have complained when asked to DT. Eventually the cover went on and she started in RCG and rotated around to CG, like Miki at PT used to do. We went on to DS and Mish until I blew into the cover. After all that, I ran out of time for a massage but I was very relaxed now!

On my way out, I met DIana. She looks hot and seems cool so I might try her soon. Yuki encouraged me to try her and even try both of them together. Definitely will be back.

BotoMoco
07-29-18, 12:56
I have always been a sucker for tan, petite women so when I read on here about Yuki, I had to give her a try. I made the appt and when I arrived, I was happy by what greeted me at the door. I would guess she is late 30's? Damn Asian women are always hard to nail down the age. After the fee we went to the TS room and she really gets into it. She cleaned every crevice, and I mean everywhere (if you let her). She turned me over and sat on me to give me a little "golden" moment. Back in the room, she went down BBBJ and she can take it all. I'm not huge, but other girls have complained when asked to DT. Eventually the cover went on and she started in RCG and rotated around to CG, like Miki at PT used to do. We went on to DS and Mish until I blew into the cover. After all that, I ran out of time for a massage but I was very relaxed now!

On my way out, I met DIana. She looks hot and seems cool so I might try her soon. Yuki encouraged me to try her and even try both of them together. Definitely will be back.Are yukis pics real?

BotoMoco
07-29-18, 12:57
Just wondering if her pics are real. She looks hot with a nice rack. Any confirmation?

Andesi1
07-30-18, 03:25
Just wondering if her pics are real. She looks hot with a nice rack. Any confirmation?Probably fake pics, but not drastically different. Nice body, decent boob job, I'd say early 40's. Personally for BBFS MSOG, I prefer Miki (now at Sanho? Think she has better service overall, but can't go wrong with Yuki.

BotoMoco
07-30-18, 03:42
Probably fake pics, but not drastically different. Nice body, decent boob job, I'd say early 40's. Personally for BBFS MSOG, I prefer Miki (now at Sanho? Think she has better service overall, but can't go wrong with Yuki.Thanks for the intel. Hmmm what a dilemma. I guess I just have to sample the two and see what comes of it. Yuki first since miki is MIA.

Riley2012
07-31-18, 04:46
Had Cindy too and agree with this review. She not just a spinner, she a super-duper thin bony kine spinner. With the flat chest A cups and all. Match her body cause she so thin. Guys who like spinners would like her body. My guess is less than 100 lbs, look like 85-90 lbs at most. She gave me a TS then back in the room had some LFK & DFK. DATY no FIV. She did a nice BBBJ then BBFS, CG, Mish, DS. BBFSCIP. She massaged me after and for a small skinny girl she was kinda strong. Standard fees.She sounds awesome? Any info if she offers msog?

DJ Quick
07-31-18, 05:25
Had her last week. She looks great for her age. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, she love kissing and sucking cock. CG, K9, then MISH till finish. No knocked. Took me awhile to finish. She is very cool. Would repeat tomorrow if time permits.

Member #5810
07-31-18, 07:20
She sounds awesome? Any info if she offers msog?Possible if you tip extra for extra service. As you know MSOG is not a standard menu item right? Just IMHO.

LuvToMeet
08-04-18, 15:04
Had her last week. She looks great for her age. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, she love kissing and sucking cock. CG, K9, then MISH till finish. No knocked. Took me awhile to finish. She is very cool. Would repeat tomorrow if time permits.Sampled her this week. As other reported, she include BBBJ on her menu now. Good sucking. Skin is very tan. Look like Latino. Probably mid 30's. DATY, CG, and finished in MISH. Will repeat as fund permits.

Member #5810
08-05-18, 04:45
OMG. Sorry at work so abbreviated review. Still in awe. Had session today that changed me forever. Yuki talked me into trying threesome with Yuki and Diana. Sensory overload things are still blurry in my mind. Can't think straight so I'll just blurt out the truth of what went on. Four hands table shower kissing washing groping blowjobs almost popped right then and there. Back to the room and then things went beyond my wildest dreams. Kissing while getting BBBJ, DATY and getting BBBJ, doggy style and kissing, DATY and getting rimmed, sitting on face with Yuki cg on me, Yuki sitting on face with Diana cg on me, couldn't control berry well cause I was so fucking excited. Tried but no can do. I popped when Yuki asshole was in my face DATO and Diana was doing cg then BBBJ HJ and playing with my balls. Fucking unbelievable. Yuki grinding her asshole into my face Diana sucking my dick and balls. Boom. Got hot towel clean up then since we only did 30 minutes we went again for round two. Slowed it down a bit and went with Diana all over me, with Yuki watching the action and stepping in for action. Dfk, daty, dato, BBBJ, bls, rimming, mish, doggy, acg, went with the flow and whatever happens happens. Crazy. Did standing mish with Diana and Yuki stood over her and bent over for DATY DATO. Fucking so hot. Then switched out with standing mish on Yuki with Diana standing over and bending over giving her ass and pussy to eat. Overloading my senses again and finished with hard fucking Yuki while dfkg Diana. Collapsed on the floor afterwards. No shit. No gas. Legs too weak. Girls were laughing saying let's go again. Haha. Left out things as I'm. Still. In a fog about everything that went on. Just unbelievably sexy and hot. Spent some bucks but totally worth it. Going to save up to do it again!! Got to go back. Work. Sorry if choppy. Diana is a hottie and oh so sexy. Third time with her so she's more open comfortable with me. YMMV as always.

OneShort
08-05-18, 13:23
Raiden, Great review, you're now among the elites Thro, Mondo and XX.

OMG. Sorry at work so abbreviated review. Still in awe. Had session today that changed me forever. Yuki talked me into trying threesome with Yuki and Diana. Sensory overload things are still blurry in my mind. Can't think straight so I'll just blurt out the truth of what went on. Four hands table shower kissing washing groping blowjobs almost popped right then and there. Back to the room and then things went beyond my wildest dreams. Kissing while getting BBBJ, DATY and getting BBBJ, doggy style and kissing, DATY and getting rimmed, sitting on face with Yuki cg on me, Yuki sitting on face with Diana cg on me, couldn't control berry well cause I was so fucking excited. Tried but no can do. I popped when Yuki asshole was in my face DATO and Diana was doing cg then BBBJ HJ and playing with my balls. Fucking unbelievable. Yuki grinding her asshole into my face Diana sucking my dick and balls. Boom. Got hot towel clean up then since we only did 30 minutes we went again for round two. Slowed it down a bit and went with Diana all over me, with Yuki watching the action and stepping in for action. Dfk, daty, dato, BBBJ, bls, rimming, mish, doggy, acg, went with the flow and whatever happens happens. Crazy. Did standing mish with Diana and Yuki stood over her and bent over for DATY DATO. Fucking so hot. Then switched out with standing mish on Yuki with Diana standing over and bending over giving her ass and pussy to eat. Overloading my senses again and finished with hard fucking Yuki while dfkg Diana. Collapsed on the floor afterwards. No shit. No gas. Legs too weak. Girls were laughing saying let's go again. Haha. Left out things as I'm. Still. In a fog about everything that went on. Just unbelievably sexy and hot. Spent some bucks but totally worth it. Going to save up to do it again!! Got to go back. Work. Sorry if choppy. Diana is a hottie and oh so sexy. Third time with her so she's more open comfortable with me. YMMV as always.

Little Dickie
08-05-18, 16:07
OMG. Sorry at work so abbreviated review. Still in awe. Had session today that changed me forever. Yuki talked me into trying threesome with Yuki and Diana. Sensory overload things are still blurry in my mind. Can't think straight so I'll just blurt out the truth of what went on. Four hands table shower kissing washing groping blowjobs almost popped right then and there. Back to the room and then things went beyond my wildest dreams. Kissing while getting BBBJ, DATY and getting BBBJ, doggy style and kissing, DATY and getting rimmed, sitting on face with Yuki cg on me, Yuki sitting on face with Diana cg on me, couldn't control berry well cause I was so fucking excited. Tried but no can do. I popped when Yuki asshole was in my face DATO and Diana was doing cg then BBBJ HJ and playing with my balls. Fucking unbelievable. Yuki grinding her asshole into my face Diana sucking my dick and balls. Boom. Got hot towel clean up then since we only did 30 minutes we went again for round two. Slowed it down a bit and went with Diana all over me, with Yuki watching the action and stepping in for action. Dfk, daty, dato, BBBJ, bls, rimming, mish, doggy, acg, went with the flow and whatever happens happens. Crazy. Did standing mish with Diana and Yuki stood over her and bent over for DATY DATO. Fucking so hot. Then switched out with standing mish on Yuki with Diana standing over and bending over giving her ass and pussy to eat. Overloading my senses again and finished with hard fucking Yuki while dfkg Diana. Collapsed on the floor afterwards. No shit. No gas. Legs too weak. Girls were laughing saying let's go again. Haha. Left out things as I'm. Still. In a fog about everything that went on. Just unbelievably sexy and hot. Spent some bucks but totally worth it. Going to save up to do it again!! Got to go back. Work. Sorry if choppy. Diana is a hottie and oh so sexy. Third time with her so she's more open comfortable with me. YMMV as always.What did that session cost you? I assume the FS was covered. Did they keep switching condoms? Also was there any G / G action?

Mahalo.

Member #5810
08-05-18, 16:37
What did that session cost you? I assume the FS was covered. Did they keep switching condoms? Also was there any G / G action?

Mahalo.Five bills for the session. Changed covers when changed girls but was good as had BBBJ during the transition!! No G on G. But never matter!

YoEleven
08-05-18, 16:44
OMG. Sorry at work so abbreviated review. Still in awe. Had session today that changed me forever. Yuki talked me into trying threesome with Yuki and Diana. Sensory overload things are still blurry in my mind. Can't think straight so I'll just blurt out the truth of what went on. Four hands table shower kissing washing groping blowjobs almost popped right then and there. Back to the room and then things went beyond my wildest dreams. Kissing while getting BBBJ, DATY and getting BBBJ, doggy style and kissing, DATY and getting rimmed, sitting on face with Yuki cg on me, Yuki sitting on face with Diana cg on me, couldn't control berry well cause I was so fucking excited. Tried but no can do. I popped when Yuki asshole was in my face DATO and Diana was doing cg then BBBJ HJ and playing with my balls. Fucking unbelievable. Yuki grinding her asshole into my face Diana sucking my dick and balls. Boom. Got hot towel clean up then since we only did 30 minutes we went again for round two. Slowed it down a bit and went with Diana all over me, with Yuki watching the action and stepping in for action. Dfk, daty, dato, BBBJ, bls, rimming, mish, doggy, acg, went with the flow and whatever happens happens. Crazy. Did standing mish with Diana and Yuki stood over her and bent over for DATY DATO. Fucking so hot. Then switched out with standing mish on Yuki with Diana standing over and bending over giving her ass and pussy to eat. Overloading my senses again and finished with hard fucking Yuki while dfkg Diana. Collapsed on the floor afterwards. No shit. No gas. Legs too weak. Girls were laughing saying let's go again. Haha. Left out things as I'm. Still. In a fog about everything that went on. Just unbelievably sexy and hot. Spent some bucks but totally worth it. Going to save up to do it again!! Got to go back. Work. Sorry if choppy. Diana is a hottie and oh so sexy. Third time with her so she's more open comfortable with me. YMMV as always.Holy Shit! Sounds fucking amazing.

Member #5810
08-05-18, 16:59
Holy Shit! Sounds fucking amazing.Yep. Woke up and still thinking 🤔 about it. Nothing can compare. Dayum. Almost like a wet dream but real life!

Darkman808
08-05-18, 17:40
OMG. Sorry at work so abbreviated review. Still in awe. Had session today that changed me forever. Yuki talked me into trying threesome with Yuki and Diana. Sensory overload things are still blurry in my mind. Can't think straight so I'll just blurt out the truth of what went on. Four hands table shower kissing washing groping blowjobs almost popped right then and there. Back to the room and then things went beyond my wildest dreams. Kissing while getting BBBJ, DATY and getting BBBJ, doggy style and kissing, DATY and getting rimmed, sitting on face with Yuki cg on me, Yuki sitting on face with Diana cg on me, couldn't control berry well cause I was so fucking excited. Tried but no can do. I popped when Yuki asshole was in my face DATO and Diana was doing cg then BBBJ HJ and playing with my balls. Fucking unbelievable. Yuki grinding her asshole into my face Diana sucking my dick and balls. Boom. Got hot towel clean up then since we only did 30 minutes we went again for round two. Slowed it down a bit and went with Diana all over me, with Yuki watching the action and stepping in for action. Dfk, daty, dato, BBBJ, bls, rimming, mish, doggy, acg, went with the flow and whatever happens happens. Crazy. Did standing mish with Diana and Yuki stood over her and bent over for DATY DATO. Fucking so hot. Then switched out with standing mish on Yuki with Diana standing over and bending over giving her ass and pussy to eat. Overloading my senses again and finished with hard fucking Yuki while dfkg Diana..Bro,

I'm jealous. Diana is hot. Yuki has a great rep too. So the threesome thing is on my bucket list. Hard finding the right two girls. Obviously, this is the duo here.

Thanks for great report.

YoEleven
08-05-18, 21:17
Yep. Woke up and still thinking 🤔 about it. Nothing can compare. Dayum. Almost like a wet dream but real life!Awesome Bro. Thanks for the report.

Little Dickie
08-05-18, 21:27
Five bills for the session. Changed covers when changed girls but was good as had BBBJ during the transition!! No G on G. But never matter!Good for you! 2 thumbs up. The price sounds very reasonable too!

MattSurf
08-06-18, 06:45
L-9.

A-10.

S-10.

If you're looking for a white provider that's both GFE and PSE that offers BBBJ, MSOG, lfk / dfk, daty / dato, fiv, fia, 6 pack pick up, gets really wet and into it, cums hard and talks dirty with PRS, she is your gal. Perfect session with absolutely no negatives to report and will definitely repeat again.

Member #5810
08-06-18, 09:30
Had a redux of the other night again. OMG. Better than ever as now I had a plan and choreographed some of the action. Even got some g on g action. Fucking hot! Broke ass now so got to eat McDonalds dollar special for a while.

Will post later with highlights of my second dream session. Dayum.

Yuki introduced me to Macy. New girl just arrived tonight from NY. Spinner size and reslly pretty IMHO. Nice features and killer body.

She about 5' even and 85 pounds according to her. Full C small D natural boobs. Chinese girl that speaks English well. Friendly and talkative.

Macy said she's evening only 9 pm to 7 am. Macy said she's 22 and also she's all covered.

Spinner lovers rejoice. All covered service. And. She's open for threesome action!

HiPickle
08-09-18, 01:10
Aight, this is my second time to visit this location ever, first time to sample from review, wasn't impressed, same with this event. I hear skinny spinner, I'm always intrigued, so ATF booked for whole day, off I go for sample. First impressions. No, sorry not 20's. 30's, ok maybe. Cuteish face, but skinny doesn't really describe her body. Anerexic? I mean I love skinny, but, no she had no butt. 😉. Really distant, I'm sure for the first time, I can see that, warmed up later. She actually seemed the reserved type, which I like in the end, but, I just can't do that type of body. Would not offer lips for any lfk, which is a requirement for me, eventually got a few pecks during the deed. Just one of those episodes I'd rather NOT repeat, but I know I will, cause we all just get curious and got to explore.

Lknfrpssy
08-09-18, 01:19
Had a redux of the other night again. OMG. Better than ever as now I had a plan and choreographed some of the action. Even got some g on g action. Fucking hot! Broke ass now so got to eat McDonalds dollar special for a while.

Yuki introduced me to Macy. New girl just arrived tonight from NY. Spinner size and reslly pretty IMHO. Nice features and killer body.

She about 5' even and 85 pounds according to her. Full C small D natural boobs. Chinese girl that speaks English well. Friendly and talkative.

Macy said she's evening only 9 pm to 7 am. Macy said she's 22 and also she's all covered.

Spinner lovers rejoice. All covered service. And. She's open for threesome action!Too funny about having to eat at McDs. I have to embezzle from my own account so my wife doesn't notice the $$ disappearing. Shop at different stores and get $20, $30 cash back. Where do they advertise?

Member #5814
08-09-18, 01:22
L-9.

A-10.

S-10.

If you're looking for a white provider that's both GFE and PSE that offers BBBJ, MSOG, lfk / dfk, daty / dato, fiv, fia, 6 pack pick up, gets really wet and into it, cums hard and talks dirty with PRS, she is your gal. Perfect session with absolutely no negatives to report and will definitely repeat again.I had a great time too after reading everyone's posts I had to try!! Wow is all I can say. Got to as though what is 6 pack pick up?

John Ross
08-09-18, 01:34
I had a great time too after reading everyone's posts I had to try!! Wow is all I can say. Got to as though what is 6 pack pick up?Remember when cans of 6 packs had that plastic thing holding them together. You pick it up with your thumb and middle finger. Do that to a girl.

Member #5814
08-09-18, 08:30
Remember when cans of 6 packs had that plastic thing holding them together. You pick it up with your thumb and middle finger. Do that to a girl.Haha, thanks for the information. Never tried this yet. Guess I'll have to see Diana again for a six pack. !! Thanks again for enlightening me!

Vino1111
08-11-18, 15:58
I had a great time too after reading everyone's posts I had to try!! Wow is all I can say. Got to as though what is 6 pack pick up?I had great time as well.

Her BBBJ was super!

And Nani was so tight!!

But her last day is 8/15/18.

Just FYI.

Member #5814
08-12-18, 02:18
I had great time as well.

Her BBBJ was super!

And Nani was so tight!!

But her last day is 8/15/18.

Just FYI.Yeah I know! Got to try and see her once more before she leaves and try the six pack pickup!

Member #5814
08-13-18, 08:45
Long time lurker. Trying to give back to the brothers for their help with my noob posts. Here goes.

Did a walk in this evening and was greeted by Yuki mama. Friendly MILF but very pretty IMHO. Asked for her but she said she wasn't working tonight bit told me about a new girl Cindy. She called her out and I thought she was pretty so wth toftt. She's really slim about 90 pounds and 5'3". Pretty face. Gave the house fee and in a minute or two Cindy came in and got me. Took me to the table shower. Didn't get a B2 B. She apologized and said she's learning it now. She's from NYC and she told me they don't do that there. Got a good body wash though, with a good BBBJ almost deep throat. Did that for a while and enjoyed her BBBJ.

Rinsed off and enjoyed the conversation. She speaks English well. Back to the room. Did some lfk and some dfk then she went down for a good BBBJ session with her kneeling in front me while I leaned on the bed. She's got good technique and suction. After about 15 minutes of BBBJ I pulled her up to suck on her A cup nipples. She seemed to enjoy it as her moans seemed genuine. She told me lie back and asked if I wanted massage or more BJ. Forget the massage! She went down on me, then I asked for 69. Did that for a while then she got on top AVG and CG. She's really tight as I'm not that big but she had to slowly work me in. Pumped and rode me pretty hard. Could tell she was getting a little tired so we switched to mish. There she got into some serious sexy moaning which excited me a lot. Did some lfk dfk. She let me BBFS and I asked if she wanted to cum outside but she said I can shoot inside if I wanted. Okay then! Upped the tempo till I popped. She hung on tightly which was sexy and romantic. True GFE style. Afterwards I laybon her still inside as we chatted more. Enjoyed the conversation. She was pretty talkative now that we spent some time together. Went to shower where she rinsed me off then soaped me up and washed me head to toe. Sweet! Back to the room she chatted with me again before helping me get dressed. Sweet girl. Got her digits and was off a happy man. Will repeat when I get more money!!

Kukui Street
08-13-18, 21:40
Aight, this is my second time to visit this location ever, first time to sample from review, wasn't impressed, same with this event. I hear skinny spinner, I'm always intrigued, so ATF booked for whole day, off I go for sample. First impressions. No, sorry not 20's. 30's, ok maybe. Cuteish face, but skinny doesn't really describe her body. Anerexic? I mean I love skinny, but, no she had no butt. 😉. Really distant, I'm sure for the first time, I can see that, warmed up later. She actually seemed the reserved type, which I like in the end, but, I just can't do that type of body. Would not offer lips for any lfk, which is a requirement for me, eventually got a few pecks during the deed. Just one of those episodes I'd rather NOT repeat, but I know I will, cause we all just get curious and got to explore.Been jonesing for a truly skinny women for a very long time and Cindy is the poster child for super skinny. Cindy is about as Skinny as a person can be without being anorexic, borderline. She does not have a heroin addict look at all. 5'3-4" got to be 80 no more than 90 Lbs. Super small A's with nice nips. Face is nice and beautiful hair. Had pretty much the same service that has been reported here. BBFS (pulled out). She was a trooper and indulged at least 6 positions in 45 minutes. She was pretty quiet the whole time but afterwards she can really begin to talk. She's pretty sweet. And yes, she does not like to be kissed, even on the face or ears but she was not rude, she just let's you know in a nice way. And yes, pretty flat ass but I love that, especially with three pillows shoved under her belly. The only other skinny women that even compares was Penny at Rose's on Young St about 10-15 years ago. If you crave skinny and a very pleasant women to be with I would see her before NY calls her home.

BrainDeadXXX
08-14-18, 14:02

Spinner lovers rejoice. All covered service. And. She's open for threesome action!Rejoice! Major spinner winner jackpot right here. Like he said, Macy has a killer body. I was drooling. Young spinner with boobs and she's really cute but the body is so hot. Macy washed me in the stand up shower then back to the room only got pecks on the lips but she totally DFK my ears and my nipples LOL. She did a nice little trick with the CBJ by only putting the condom on the tip of my schlong so I could at least feel her tongue on the rest of it. Nice job there. Felt like I was about to cum in every position during CFS. Her hot spinner body turn me on so much I came so fast we prolly had like half hour left. She is really no rush. She massaged my body pretty long then asked me if I'm good. I just told her up to you, and she was like "up to you, I don't mind. " So she massage me some more and kept telling me she don't mind continuing the massage as long as I want. Felt like a long time so I tell her she can stop and of course she tells me "it's ok, I can keep going. " She was so sweet with such a great no rush attitude but I told her I'm good already. Still had 5 min left in my hour and she prolly woulda been willing to go overtime but I was so satisfied I took another shower with her then dug out. Told her I'd be back this week to repeat already. I like her graveyard shift work hours. Now I have the perfect spinner option when I get those cravings after midnight bored as hell at 3 am with no all stars available. Just go Macys.

Bazinga808
08-16-18, 04:37
I made appointment to see Macy. I was curious to see if this was the same spinner Macy from Dream. Earlier descriptions of her looks and services made me think it was her. When I saw Macy at Dream she had this technique of covering the tip only with the rubber and lick my shaft bare with her tongue swirling it around and suck on my balls long time before transitioning to CBJ. Was pretty good. Starting to bring back memories. I remember this one time I had a 3 sum with Macy and Kana at Dream and that was amazing! They both sucked my dick and my balls at the same time with a cover. Even with the cover it was still awesome having one down on my rod and the other having my nut in her mouth and they would alternate and then kiss each other in between alternating. They both got into it too and had some girl on girl action making out with each other. One eating out the other while I pound the other in doggy! Me and Macy went down on Kana at the same time eating her out while fingering her too. Kana was loving it! Kana was cumming all over our fingers and we licked off her juices from each other's fingers and all three of us making out and Kana would taste her juices off our lips! At the end I was fucking Macy and when I was about to cum Kana ripped the condom off me and made me blow my load in her mouth! Freaking Hot! I wish I could do another 3 sum with these two spinners. Whoa ok too much reminiscing. LOL.

Back to Golden Spa and Macy. So checked out Golden Spa and when Macy walked in, I confirmed my suspicions, it was her! LOL. I went straight into the deed and she got on her knees then started making her way down to jr but passed jr and went for my balls for some ball sucking and licking while stroking me. She then put the cover on the tip of my dick and did her technique. I swear I laughed because this is how I remembered her. LOL. She then asked if I wanted to lie down. Once on the bed she continued. Then she put the cover all the way on and did CBJ while rubbing my balls. She asked me if I was ready. I said hell yes. Started in CG and boy can she ride. Switched to ACG and I was loving the view of her legs spread and her titties bouncing as she rode my cock. We switched to doggy so I could see that ass in doggy and it was amazing. We switched to missionary and she really gets into it with her loud moaning and fucking you back. I couldn't hold it any longer and finished in the cover. Afterwards she gave me some water and a massage. Her English is pretty good so it was nice talking with her. Definitely would repeat.

DrMajikLuv69
08-16-18, 07:22
Been jonesing for a truly skinny women for a very long time and Cindy is the poster child for super skinny. Cindy is about as Skinny as a person can be without being anorexic, borderline. She does not have a heroin addict look at all. 5'3-4" got to be 80 no more than 90 Lbs. Super small A's with nice nips. Face is nice and beautiful hair. Had pretty much the same service that has been reported here. BBFS (pulled out). She was a trooper and indulged at least 6 positions in 45 minutes. She was pretty quiet the whole time but afterwards she can really begin to talk. She's pretty sweet. And yes, she does not like to be kissed, even on the face or ears but she was not rude, she just let's you know in a nice way. And yes, pretty flat ass but I love that, especially with three pillows shoved under her belly. The only other skinny women that even compares was Penny at Rose's on Young St about 10-15 years ago. If you crave skinny and a very pleasant women to be with I would see her before NY calls her home.Thank you Kukui Street for your report. Appreciate your detailed description of Cindy's looks. I was criticized in another thread for providing detailed description of a particular girls looks. Anyway I love spinners, or slim girls that are PSE! Therefore I will go check her out tomorrow. Thanks!

John Ross
08-18-18, 07:56
Thank you Kukui Street for your report. Appreciate your detailed description of Cindy's looks. I was criticized in another thread for providing detailed description of a particular girls looks. Anyway I love spinners, or slim girls that are PSE! Therefore I will go check her out tomorrow. Thanks!Did you see Cindy? IMHO, I think Cindy is way too skinny. Just looking at her body, you think you are going to hurt her! She can take a pounding, though, and allows cip. She is a very nice lady, and is very willing to please. However, Macy has a little more meat to her bones with some mm D cups. She is another one that is very willing to please, and if I had to choose between the 2, I would choose Macy, eventhough she is all covered. Macy has a prettier face, with a nicer rack, but you can feel and see the ripples from the implants. That is a bit of a turnoff, but she is so cute and willing to please! Macy's condoms are a little tight and lil John was being strangled. I just soldiered away until I came. Macy is very orgasmic. In the dim lighting, I'd say she is mid 30s and very pretty.

SpoodrikBrad1
08-19-18, 09:14
Went and saw Macy. Nothing more to report from what has already been said. I'll reiterate that she's got a killer spinner body with C's, that look like D's on her small frame. She's worked at various AMPs in the Hawaii area. At Dream as Macy, and also at Sanho fka Emerald (fka Ginza) as Mimi, where I initially met her two years ago. I'll repeat.

I made appointment to see Macy. I was curious to see if this was the same spinner Macy from Dream. Earlier descriptions of her looks and services made me think it was her. When I saw Macy at Dream she had this technique of covering the tip only with the rubber and lick my shaft bare with her tongue swirling it around and suck on my balls long time before transitioning to CBJ. Was pretty good. Starting to bring back memories. I remember this one time I had a 3 sum with Macy and Kana at Dream and that was amazing! They both sucked my dick and my balls at the same time with a cover. Even with the cover it was still awesome having one down on my rod and the other having my nut in her mouth and they would alternate and then kiss each other in between alternating. They both got into it too and had some girl on girl action making out with each other. One eating out the other while I pound the other in doggy! Me and Macy went down on Kana at the same time eating her out while fingering her too. Kana was loving it! Kana was cumming all over our fingers and we licked off her juices from each other's fingers and all three of us making out and Kana would taste her juices off our lips! At the end I was fucking Macy and when I was about to cum Kana ripped the condom off me and made me blow my load in her mouth! Freaking Hot! I wish I could do another 3 sum with these two spinners. Whoa ok too much reminiscing. LOL.

Back to Golden Spa and Macy. So checked out Golden Spa and when Macy walked in, I confirmed my suspicions, it was her! LOL. I went straight into the deed and she got on her knees then started making her way down to jr but passed jr and went for my balls for some ball sucking and licking while stroking me. She then put the cover on the tip of my dick and did her technique. I swear I laughed because this is how I remembered her. LOL. She then asked if I wanted to lie down. Once on the bed she continued. Then she put the cover all the way on and did CBJ while rubbing my balls. She asked me if I was ready. I said hell yes. Started in CG and boy can she ride. Switched to ACG and I was loving the view of her legs spread and her titties bouncing as she rode my cock. We switched to doggy so I could see that ass in doggy and it was amazing. We switched to missionary and she really gets into it with her loud moaning and fucking you back. I couldn't hold it any longer and finished in the cover. Afterwards she gave me some water and a massage. Her English is pretty good so it was nice talking with her. Definitely would repeat.

DrMajikLuv69
08-19-18, 19:04
Did you see Cindy? IMHO, I think Cindy is way too skinny. Just looking at her body, you think you are going to hurt her! She can take a pounding, though, and allows cip. She is a very nice lady, and is very willing to please. However, Macy has a little more meat to her bones with some mm D cups. She is another one that is very willing to please, and if I had to choose between the 2, I would choose Macy, eventhough she is all covered. Macy has a prettier face, with a nicer rack, but you can feel and see the ripples from the implants. That is a bit of a turnoff, but she is so cute and willing to please! Macy's condoms are a little tight and lil John was being strangled. I just soldiered away until I came. Macy is very orgasmic. In the dim lighting, I'd say she is mid 30s and very pretty.Thank you John Ross, nope I have not seen Cindy nor have I seen Macy but because Cindy is a spinner type I will prolly get around to them soon. Macy sounds like a cutie tho. When I have some time I will go check out the girls.

AllBalls
08-25-18, 23:22
Thank you John Ross, nope I have not seen Cindy nor have I seen Macy but because Cindy is a spinner type I will prolly get around to them soon. Macy sounds like a cutie tho. When I have some time I will go check out the girls.Macy is cute and has a great attitude, she also has a beautiful smile. But you are right on about the condom. I am not gifted and even for me the condom hurt way toooo tight. But overall great fun.

Christof
08-31-18, 05:50
Hey folks,

Is there an ad anywhere? I can't find anything on cityx, adlist nor tna. What floor are they on, and does anyone have a phone number?

Also, has anyone heard if Kiki / Kayla is back? I'm curious how Cindy might be compared. Mahalo!

Christof
08-31-18, 05:57
I swear I saw her walking on the street that Happiness is on, in front of Rockza, near Kapiolani. It was in the late afternoon, last week. I am not 100% sure.Is Kayla / Kiki back?

JohnnyLee
09-02-18, 03:22
Do you guys know where Diana went, was meaning to try her out but called and Yuki said that she doesn't work there anymore. Please let me know, thanks.

Christof
09-02-18, 13:24
Cindy is gone as of this morning. Does anyone know where she went?

Kalani69
09-02-18, 23:29
Cindy is gone as of this morning. Does anyone know where she went?So who's at Golden Spa now? Got any new talent?

Member #5810
09-02-18, 23:51
Is Kayla / Kiki back?You quoted a post 3 months old! Sorry but she is gone and won't be coming back. RTFF for more info.

Member #5810
09-02-18, 23:53
So who's at Golden Spa now? Got any new talent?There's new talent there now. Aki. Sorry no info. And Macy of course.

ShyGuy808
09-03-18, 05:32
Do you guys know where Diana went, was meaning to try her out but called and Yuki said that she doesn't work there anymore. Please let me know, thanks.To the best of my knowledge Diana went back to Vegas. And yes as reported Cindy is gone. Not sure what happened to her as from what I knew she wasn't going to leave for a few weeks or so. Too bad had many great times with both of them.

Member #5814
09-03-18, 10:02
[Deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Choni
09-03-18, 21:25
There's new talent there now. Aki. Sorry no info. And Macy of course.Just stopped by and took a look today.

Aki about 30-40's, kinda chubby, approx. 5. 5' tall (didn't check if was wearing heels).

Macy in her 20's looks really young and skinny about 5. 5' tall (didn't check if was wearing heels).

JohnnyLee
09-06-18, 05:13
To the best of my knowledge Diana went back to Vegas. And yes as reported Cindy is gone. Not sure what happened to her as from what I knew she wasn't going to leave for a few weeks or so. Too bad had many great times with both of them.Thanks ShyGuy808 for the info. I wonder if she is working in Vegas as well. Might want to check that place out whenever I'm in Vegas. Do you know where she is working in Vegas if she is?

Member #5810
09-12-18, 01:54
Had another unforgettable time with Yuki last night. IMHO she has the best table shower technique. I've sampled many TS and to me no one beats Yuki. After the wet down, she soaped me up thoroughly washing my back head to toe, then asshole rubbing with soapy HJ. Damn. Then she got on and did her special pussy wash, rubbing her pussy all. Over me here there and everywhere. Combo that with her big booby body wash massage combination had me squirming on the table. Similar to Miki but more sexy and sensual. On the flip, she did the same with a soapy HJ and BBBJ thrown in. OMG I was getting worked up massaging her D boobs. Rinsed a little, for bbbjdt action, then she did P2P followed by P inside! Grinding me hard jn cg. Yuki then turned around with me still inside for rev cg so I could enjoy the rest view of her nice ass. It was all I could do to keep from popping right then. She got off and had me stand to rinse off, rubbing her ass and grinding me against the table. Damn sexy that woman. Rinsed again followed by her kneeling for more bbbjdt action. We did more body grinding before the final rinse off. Could have stayed the whole time jn there except for a customer waiting his turn to go. Shit!

Back in the room Yuki knows me well so she went straight into bbbjdt with me on the chair paralyzed by the view. After maybe five or ten minutes she turned around and hopped on me. Bouncing up and down hard. Watching is in the mirror was so hot. By now I was going pretty nuts and wanted to pound her. She sensed this and grabbed my hands, stood up and walked over to the bed with me still inside. I looked at her sexy face and us in the mirror and just lost it, pounding hard in standing doggy. Didn't get past this position. Haha. Didn't matter it was mind blowing. I looked at the clock and damn we were 10 minutes overtime. Shit where did the time go. Guess we spent a lot of time in the shower with all the fucking and body rubbing. No rush so we chat bit then shower time. I left with a big hug and candy stuffed in my pocket. YMMV as always. True report with no artificial exaggeration! It really did happen! For me anyway. Be nice, be a gentleman and it can happen for you too. Going back after payday for another sesh!

Dr Gyno
09-12-18, 12:14
Had another unforgettable time with Yuki last night. IMHO she has the best table shower technique. I've sampled many TS and to me no one beats Yuki. After the wet down, she soaped me up thoroughly washing my back head to toe, then asshole rubbing with soapy HJ. Damn. Then she got on and did her special pussy wash, rubbing her pussy all. Over me here there and everywhere. Combo that with her big booby body wash massage combination had me squirming on the table. Similar to Miki but more sexy and sensual. On the flip, she did the same with a soapy HJ and BBBJ thrown in. OMG I was getting worked up massaging her D boobs. Rinsed a little, for bbbjdt action, then she did P2P followed by P inside! Grinding me hard jn cg. Yuki then turned around with me still inside for rev cg so I could enjoy the rest view of her nice ass. It was all I could do to keep from popping right then. She got off and had me stand to rinse off, rubbing her ass and grinding me against the table. Damn sexy that woman. Rinsed again followed by her kneeling for more bbbjdt action. We did more body grinding before the final rinse off. Could have stayed the whole time jn there except for a customer waiting his turn to go. Shit!

Back in the room Yuki knows me well so she went straight into bbbjdt with me on the chair paralyzed by the view. After maybe five or ten minutes she turned around and hopped on me. Bouncing up and down hard. Watching is in the mirror was so hot. By now I was going pretty nuts and wanted to pound her. She sensed this and grabbed my hands, stood up and walked over to the bed with me still inside. I looked at her sexy face and us in the mirror and just lost it, pounding hard in standing doggy. Didn't get past this position. Haha. Didn't matter it was mind blowing. I looked at the clock and damn we were 10 minutes overtime. Shit where did the time go. Guess we spent a lot of time in the shower with all the fucking and body rubbing. No rush so we chat bit then shower time. I left with a big hug and candy stuffed in my pocket. YMMV as always. True report with no artificial exaggeration! It really did happen! For me anyway. Be nice, be a gentleman and it can happen for you too. Going back after payday for another sesh!I literally had the same service with MINA who left Golden Spa a few months ago. She was one of the best and her service reminded me of "MIKI" formerly of Pine Tree and Sanho. She had a nice rack possible "D"s and on the heavier side. I had numerous sessions in the past with "MINA" and the one I will never forget was in the shower. We spent the entire session in the shower doing every position possible with deep deep rimming and hand job combo. With this also two balls in her beautiful wet mouth. All this on the table with the water running. Those were the days. She was the only one working at that time and no one coming for appointments. The entire session lasted way past the hour mark as we were talking and screwing. I'm waiting for Mina to return but she said she will be off island for some time. . Before Mina left she wanted to introduce Yuki to me when she returned from vacation. I never was able to hookup with MINA and get the introduction to Yuki for some action. Oh well, .

Forgot to mention. The entire session was on the table shower. I shot my load there deep into her pussy BB.

Raiden did you try out Mina before she retired? How was it?

I'll go check out things at Golden and report back. Been saving money since Mina left or retired from there.

Member #5810
09-12-18, 21:44
I literally had the same service with MINA who left Golden Spa a few months ago. She was one of the best and her service reminded me of "MIKI" formerly of Pine Tree and Sanho. She had a nice rack possible "D"s and on the heavier side. I had numerous sessions in the past with "MINA" and the one I will never forget was in the shower. We spent the entire session in the shower doing every position possible with deep deep rimming and hand job combo. With this also two balls in her beautiful wet mouth. All this on the table with the water running. Those were the days. She was the only one working at that time and no one coming for appointments. The entire session lasted way past the hour mark as we were talking and screwing. I'm waiting for Mina to return but she said she will be off island for some time. . Before Mina left she wanted to introduce Yuki to me when she returned from vacation. I never was able to hookup with MINA and get the introduction to Yuki for some action. Oh well, .

Forgot to mention. The entire session was on the table shower. I shot my load there deep into her pussy BB.

I'll go check out things at Golden and report back. Been saving money since Mina left or retired from there.Mina was amazing. I saw her five times and each time was incredible. Very similar sessions to yours and Yuki. Plus she could deep throat me and manage to lick my balls too. Lobed her big natural boobs too. Sweet girl and lots of fun too. Miss her.

DrMajikLuv69
09-13-18, 02:24
I literally had the same service with MINA who left Golden Spa a few months ago. She was one of the best and her service reminded me of "MIKI" formerly of Pine Tree and Sanho. She had a nice rack possible "D"s and on the heavier side. I had numerous sessions in the past with "MINA" and the one I will never forget was in the shower. We spent the entire session in the shower doing every position possible with deep deep rimming and hand job combo. With this also two balls in her beautiful wet mouth. All this on the table with the water running. Those were the days. She was the only one working at that time and no one coming for appointments. The entire session lasted way past the hour mark as we were talking and screwing. I'm waiting for Mina to return but she said she will be off island for some time. . Before Mina left she wanted to introduce Yuki to me when she returned from vacation. I never was able to hookup with MINA and get the introduction to Yuki for some action. Oh well, .

I'll go check out things at Golden and report back. Been saving money since Mina left or retired from there.Damn! Mina sounds hot. Too bad I didn't get a chance to see her. Just busy with the GF, but next time will make time!

Member #5810
09-13-18, 02:41
Damn! Mina sounds hot. Too bad I didn't get a chance to see her. Just busy with the GF, but next time will make time!Yuki even better IMHO. Go read my review. And she does CFS for you since I read you always covered.

Mr Solo74
09-13-18, 17:50
I hate to sound shallow, but can someone describe Yuki's looks? Mina was very attractive and I would love to hear a comparison.

Mahalo in advance!

Member #5810
09-13-18, 21:34
I hate to sound shallow, but can someone describe Yuki's looks? Mina was very attractive and I would love to hear a comparison.

Mahalo in advance!TEHO of course but from my tastes Mina would be 7. 5 / looks. And body.

Yuki is MILF but for me 8. 5 / looks and body. Imagine older Dallas. To me anyway.

DrMajikLuv69
09-14-18, 05:08
Yuki even better IMHO. Go read my review. And she does CFS for you since I read you always covered.Thank you Raiden, will check your post!! Go read my post Bee Bee is with GF only. She got to be special significant. GFE PSE and other. CFS with not so significant as reported. Q: Are you BB CIP with most all AMP girls you posted reports for? That’s cool if correct; and no need reply. Have a good weekend.

John Ross
09-14-18, 05:29

Mahalo in advance!Some have said she looks kind of like Kobe Tai. I can see the resemblance, but Yuki has bigger tits.

Amp64
09-14-18, 05:53
Some have said she looks kind of like Kobe Tai. I can see the resemblance, but Yuki has bigger tits.That's Yuna from Happiness 😍.

DrMajikLuv69
09-15-18, 00:31
Some have said she looks kind of like Kobe Tai. I can see the resemblance, but Yuki has bigger tits.Yep. I can see the resemblance. Yuna at Happiness definitely has similar body type to Ms. Tai.

DrMajikLuv69
09-15-18, 18:19
Some have said she looks kind of like Kobe Tai. I can see the resemblance, but Yuki has bigger tits.Clarification: what I meant to say was. I can definitely see the resemblance between Yuki / Yuri and Ms. Tai but I can also see the resemblance between Yuna and Ms. Tai too.

Member #5810
09-21-18, 05:58
Stopped by this evening and Yuki introduced me to a new girl Victoria. White girl 23 about 5'6" 118 pounds. Slim. B cups. No time to have sesh haha. She's available from afternoon to 2 ish. Depending. Service is all covered YMMV. She was at Hulas before. I never went so don't know. Pretty face and nice body. Slim with nice ass.

Surf808HI
09-21-18, 13:30
Stopped by this evening and Yuki introduced me to a new girl Victoria. White girl 23 about 5'6" 118 pounds. Slim. B cups. No time to have sesh haha. She's available from afternoon to 2 ish. Depending. Service is all covered YMMV. She was at Hulas before. I never went so don't know. Pretty face and nice body. Slim with nice ass.Is she a blonde or brunette? Standard damage? Thanks.

Coffee Bean
09-21-18, 17:52
You guys can thank me later. Just saw on a website. Kayla back on Golden spa ad. Like I posted before, I will not see her since we know each other. But I do like her personally and want her to well. Good luck and post if it's her.

HiPickle
09-21-18, 19:11
I recall the reviews of Macy at the other location. No kissing. Same? Or did services improve. ?

Thor5541
09-21-18, 19:20
You guys can thank me later. Just saw on a website. Kayla back on Golden spa ad. Like I posted before, I will not see her since we know each other. But I do like her personally and want her to well. Good luck and post if it's her.Do you have a link?

Member #5810
09-21-18, 22:04
You guys can thank me later. Just saw on a website. Kayla back on Golden spa ad. Like I posted before, I will not see her since we know each other. But I do like her personally and want her to well. Good luck and post if it's her.Impossible. Don't know where its posted but I absolutely guarantee she is not working anywhere. Just want to save guys time and trouble.

Ajarn
09-22-18, 06:13
Stopped by this evening and Yuki introduced me to a new girl Victoria...She was at Hulas before. I never went so don't know. Pretty face and nice body. Slim with nice ass.Oh, so that's where she went. Saw her once at Hula Girls. Looked pretty hefty, so went with another girl. But she was sitting on the sofa.

BTW, does HG tend to have fairly frequent turnover?

Member #5810
09-26-18, 16:38
Oh, so that's where she went. Saw her once at Hula Girls. Looked pretty hefty, so went with another girl. But she was sitting on the sofa.

BTW, does HG tend to have fairly frequent turnover?This Victoria I saw was tall and slim. Definitely not hefty. She was in bikini 👙. No pooch. Nice ass. B boobs.

FoxPoundr
09-27-18, 02:55
This Victoria I saw was tall and slim. Definitely not hefty. She was in bikini 👙. No pooch. Nice ass. B boobs.Do you remember what her hair and eye colors were?

Member #5810
09-27-18, 15:01
Do you remember what her hair and eye colors were?Platinum blond and I think Grey eyes.

Member #5810
09-28-18, 09:06
Can verify that's Victoria's real pic and that's her nice butt cheeks. Stopped by Golden tonight to check her out but she had customer coming so no go for session. But did chat for a few. Minutes. And she confirmed she took that pic.

Wulfen
09-28-18, 18:41
Concur, she's the same slim attractive girl with a pleasant disposition who came and went from Hulas a few times. Had a nice reconnect session the other night. Far as I know, svcs are covered (ie more Sanho type service than a "Kison" or other BBFS options). Despite that and not getting the table shower ritual or other "extras" considered basic service from other providers, likely to repeat cause she gets me going with her presence, demeanor, look, and voice.

- W

Can verify that's Victoria's real pic and that's her nice butt cheeks. Stopped by Golden tonight to check her out but she had customer coming so no go for session. But did chat for a few. Minutes. And she confirmed she took that pic.

Member #5810
10-01-18, 07:27
Had a great session at Golden with Yuki. Always 10/10/10 for me. Her table shower is the best bar none. I can spend the whole session in there. No need go to the room. Actually add that couple times. Woooohooooo.

They have a nice lineup now. Victoria. Tall platinum blond. Slim tight body. , New girl Mia, Thai girl with nice figure nice ass and really nice boobs. Hana of course who is first time here Hawaii, and Mona Lisa also Thai girl who was here at Golden before. Too many to try. Argh. Decisions decisions!!

Choni
10-03-18, 16:32
Mia, 5'5" MM c's, skinny.

DrMajikLuv69
10-04-18, 03:26
Mia, 5'5" MM c's, skinny.Long hair or Straight hair? Bush or No Bush or Landing Strip? Is Mia No Rush Attitude or Hurry Up Attitude? Never seen before but may need to check it out.

SmallKine
10-04-18, 14:35
Long hair or Straight hair? Bush or No Bush or Landing Strip? Is Mia No Rush Attitude or Hurry Up Attitude? Never seen before but may need to check it out.If my memory is correct that pic of miaa looks like "Sachiko" from either Pine Tree recently (about 3 months ago) and also previously Hanabi's Yokohama on Vineyard. I'm only talking about the pic as I cannot confirm its the actual same girl.

DrMajikLuv69
10-05-18, 01:58
If my memory is correct that pic of miaa looks like "Sachiko" from either Pine Tree recently (about 3 months ago) and also previously Hanabi's Yokohama on Vineyard. I'm only talking about the pic as I cannot confirm its the actual same girl.Thanks SmallKine, that gives a good "visual".

ShyGuy808
10-05-18, 05:52
If my memory is correct that pic of miaa looks like "Sachiko" from either Pine Tree recently (about 3 months ago) and also previously Hanabi's Yokohama on Vineyard. I'm only talking about the pic as I cannot confirm its the actual same girl.I think she also went by the name Geisha as well. Or at least the pic of a girl named Geisha from sometime back.

NightWing24
10-05-18, 11:43
Mia, 5'5" MM c's, skinny.I recall that pic was used Hanabi's on Vineyard. Wondering if it's the same girl.

GofasBits
10-05-18, 12:31
I recall that pic was used Hanabi's on Vineyard. Wondering if it's the same girl.So the pic being used is of Geisha when she was at Hanabi. Same pic now being used at Golden. There is another one of her pics being used in the Pine Tree ad, but the name on this pic is May. Now I'm wondering is this Geisha that was at Hanabi now at Golden under the name Mia or is Geisha now at Pine Tree under the name May? Or maybe one is an imposter at one place and she is at another? Maybe even both are using her pics and both are different girls. WTF? Really wish these girls would use their own pics and only one name! I guess only in a dream / perfect world SMH.

Azn0651
10-11-18, 23:51
So the pic being used is of Geisha when she was at Hanabi. Same pic now being used at Golden. There is another one of her pics being used in the Pine Tree ad, but the name on this pic is May. Now I'm wondering is this Geisha that was at Hanabi now at Golden under the name Mia or is Geisha now at Pine Tree under the name May? Or maybe one is an imposter at one place and she is at another? Maybe even both are using her pics and both are different girls. WTF? Really wish these girls would use their own pics and only one name! I guess only in a dream / perfect world SMH.Can anyone confirm Geisha? Or any reports on if Mia and Hana are also bbfscip?

Choni
10-13-18, 20:05
So the pic being used is of Geisha when she was at Hanabi. Same pic now being used at Golden. There is another one of her pics being used in the Pine Tree ad, but the name on this pic is May. Now I'm wondering is this Geisha that was at Hanabi now at Golden under the name Mia or is Geisha now at Pine Tree under the name May? Or maybe one is an imposter at one place and she is at another? Maybe even both are using her pics and both are different girls. WTF? Really wish these girls would use their own pics and only one name! I guess only in a dream / perfect world SMH.I think somebody is placing the ads for the AMPs. That is why some people have said that the pictures are models / actresses from another country. He probably randomly chose the same pictures twice.

Choni
10-13-18, 20:09
Long hair or Straight hair? Bush or No Bush or Landing Strip? Is Mia No Rush Attitude or Hurry Up Attitude? Never seen before but may need to check it out.Short straight hair, I don't remember if there was Bush, stepped on my back until time was up.

DeMeter
10-13-18, 20:10
I think somebody is placing the ads for the AMPs. That is why some people have said that the pictures are models / actresses from another country. He probably randomly chose the same pictures twice.How to use bitcoin. I think most prostitution ads are not allowed with traditional way, visa, mater or amex.

That is open secret that a few guys do ads for them. Maybe they don't need to pay house fee. (It is what I hear from AMP girls so not sure whether it is true or not).

Member #5810
10-16-18, 09:13
Stopped by Golden and Yuki told me it's my lucky day. Alex just started today and I was first customer. Sorry for the short post but busy at work. ALEX greeted me and she's hot. 5'4" slim with nice curves and natural B cups. Fair skin and tight body no pooch. Great TS with b2 b and BBBJ preview. Sexy body washing head to toe. Back in the room lfk then dfk and then kneeling BBBJ. YMMV on the dfk. Pulled her up for lfk and dfk then daty. On to 69 for a long time. Sweet and tasty. Alex slipped on the cover then acg and racg to my fave doggy and then to standing mish. Finished up in standing doggy admiring her nice backside and nice figure. She wiped me down then we chatted for a bit then she gave me a pretty good massage. She has training so her massage is legit and feels great. I was still feeling horny so I asked if she could BBBJ for a bit and she did her best with a BBBJ HJ combo to finish a great first meeting. She's very pretty to my eyes and I like her slim figure. Alex will be a definite repeat for me. Second time should be even better I'm positive and more so my first time with her was awesome. Oh, Alex told me she's 25 and I'm good with that. She's definitely not MILF.

EsquiBeef
10-22-18, 05:12
Tried going by Sun Spa to find Honey but she was not available. So I stopped by Golden and saw MonoLisa a bit thicker than the last time I saw her and she looked a bit more worn out. Service was great BBBJ multiple positions and took the entire hour. She is still tight and her pussy is so clean. May stop by again but I still have to check out Honey.

Viper78
10-22-18, 18:24
Tried going by Sun Spa to find Honey but she was not available. So I stopped by Golden and saw MonoLisa a bit thicker than the last time I saw her and she looked a bit more worn out. Service was great BBBJ multiple positions and took the entire hour. She is still tight and her pussy is so clean. May stop by again but I still have to check out Honey.You would be waisting your time and money seeing Honey. There are so many other providers who will make your time worthwhile.

SpoodrikBrad1
10-22-18, 21:43
Agreed. Saw Mona Lisa twice when she was at 7 relaxation. The visits were separated by a couple of months. First time, she looked quite fit. Second visit, she gained a lot of weight. Still solid.

Tried going by Sun Spa to find Honey but she was not available. So I stopped by Golden and saw MonoLisa a bit thicker than the last time I saw her and she looked a bit more worn out. Service was great BBBJ multiple positions and took the entire hour. She is still tight and her pussy is so clean. May stop by again but I still have to check out Honey.

CoolDude44
11-07-18, 01:21
Got off work early and decided to drop by at Golden for some fun. Was hoping for Yuki but was okay with any of the other girls. Rang the doorbell and was surprised at a really hot looking young girl who answered the door. She asked if I had been there before and I said I was hoping Yuki was available but if not then any of the other girls will be fine. She said she was available so I said yes. I knew it was Alex (based on the picture in the ad) but I asked her name anyway.

Paid the house fee and got undressed. Headed to the shower and I was pleasantly surprised when Alex's table shower was just as good as Yuki's. S oaped me up and gave me the B2 B action with her pussy sliding all over me. I think the table shower is just as good as the action in the room. YMMV of course.

Back in the room, Alex gives me a really good massage (A real one). She has skills. After that, I"m on my stomach and she starts kissing me all over and caressing my body. Felt really good. She turns me over and begins BBBJ but shortly after, turned her body around for 69. She was really sweet and allowed a little FIV and FIA while I was DATY. Gave her a little DATO and she was a bit ticklish as she squirmed and laughed a bit.

We go a bit in CG then she turns over and I go at it in MISH until I explode. A little cuddling and a hot towel, then I got dressed. No rushing and she was really nice. I would repeat.

She's a good looking young lady, probably in her 20's and gave really good service. Standard house fee and damage.

FuckedUp
11-09-18, 20:14
Got off work early and decided to drop by at Golden for some fun. Was hoping for Yuki but was okay with any of the other girls. Rang the doorbell and was surprised at a really hot looking young girl who answered the door. She asked if I had been there before and I said I was hoping Yuki was available but if not then any of the other girls will be fine. She said she was available so I said yes. I knew it was Alex (based on the picture in the ad) but I asked her name anyway.

Paid the house fee and got undressed. Headed to the shower and I was pleasantly surprised when Alex's table shower was just as good as Yuki's. S oaped me up and gave me the B2 B action with her pussy sliding all over me. I think the table shower is just as good as the action in the room. YMMV of course.

Back in the room, Alex gives me a really good massage (A real one). She has skills. After that, I"m on my stomach and she starts kissing me all over and caressing my body. Felt really good. She turns me over and begins BBBJ but shortly after, turned her body around for 69. She was really sweet and allowed a little FIV and FIA while I was DATY. Gave her a little DATO and she was a bit ticklish as she squirmed and laughed a bit.

We go a bit in CG then she turns over and I go at it in MISH until I explode. A little cuddling and a hot towel, then I got dressed. No rushing and she was really nice. I would repeat.

She's a good looking young lady, probably in her 20's and gave really good service. Standard house fee and damage.Is she new? Can you share more info about her? Korean? Slim? Tall? Thank you.

John Ross
11-10-18, 06:28
Is she new? Can you share more info about her? Korean? Slim? Tall? Thank you.Korean? Yes. Slim? Yes. Tall? It's relative. I would say she has a more girl next door quality about her. Go see her.

KeyLolo4499
11-11-18, 15:21
Is Alex BBFS?

Member #5999
11-13-18, 16:03
Everything is going good at Golden. Just had a great time over the weekend.

Secret Agent
11-15-18, 09:59
Came here recently to see Yuri, but when another girl answered the door, I wanted to try her instead. It was Alex.

Looks 7. 5. She had light colored hair, shoulder length, Korean girl in her upper 20's or lower 30's, slim with a nice little bubble buttt not big. Had a tattoo in writing across the left collarbone area. Couldn’t make it out. Also tattoos on her shoulder or arm. But that one across the chest/collarbone is a dead giveaway.

Attitude 10. Nothing to complain about here. She was polite and cool the whole time. No rush, no bitchiness at all.

Service 8. Covered FS despite attempts to ask her for bare. She said no. All good, first time so I get it. But she did let me daty and dato for a while. Clean shaven pussy, but while dato I felt some hair around the booty hole that I could do without. Still continued to eat that nice slim ass but would like it better waxed. BBBJ various positions them came in cover in mish.

160 plus 50. Repeat yes.

Pearl Jam
11-15-18, 17:28
Came here recently to see Yuri, but when another girl answered the door, I wanted to try her instead. It was Alex.

Looks 7. 5. She had light colored hair, shoulder length, Korean girl in her upper 20's or lower 30's, slim with a nice little bubble buttt not big. Had a tattoo in writing across the left collarbone area. Couldnt make it out. Also tattoos on her shoulder or arm. But that one across the chest/collarbone is a dead giveaway.

Attitude 10. Nothing to complain about here. She was polite and cool the whole time. No rush, no bitchiness at all.

Service 8. Covered FS despite attempts to ask her for bare. She said no. All good, first time so I get it. But she did let me daty and dato for a while. Clean shaven pussy, but while dato I felt some hair around the booty hole that I could do without. Still continued to eat that nice slim ass but would like it better waxed. BBBJ various positions them came in cover in mish.

160 plus 50. Repeat yes.I like your reports. To the point with good discussion points too.

Keep it up!

Member #5999
11-22-18, 02:34
Wow that's all I can say. She's been compared to Kobe Tai but to me she's prettier and has nicer body and boobs. And for the first time meeting her, oh my God. Totally VIP treatment. My mind keeps playing things over and over again. Best ever B2B with boobs and P rubbing all over head to toe. Back and front. And back again. BBBJ numerous times too. Could have stayed there the entire time. Back in the room, more of everything like in the shower. Sorry I'm not too good at writing but let me say that things were a blur and my head was spinning afterwards. Yuki treated me like a long lost lover returning home. I can't wait to see her again and again as I can just imagine how great it will be once she knows me! Yes, she is that good and it was my first time seeing her. Sexy, fun, and PSE to boot. Did I mention she has a smoking hot body. Nice legs, round butt, flat stomach and amazing boobs. Pretty face too. Damn I'm in love.

Dr Gyno
11-22-18, 17:49
Wow that's all I can say. She's been compared to Kobe Tai but to me she's prettier and has nicer body and boobs. And for the first time meeting her, oh my God. Totally VIP treatment. My mind keeps playing things over and over again. Best ever B2B with boobs and P rubbing all over head to toe. Back and front. And back again. BBBJ numerous times too. Could have stayed there the entire time. Back in the room, more of everything like in the shower. Sorry I'm not too good at writing but let me say that things were a blur and my head was spinning afterwards. Yuki treated me like a long lost lover returning home. I can't wait to see her again and again as I can just imagine how great it will be once she knows me! Yes, she is that good and it was my first time seeing her. Sexy, fun, and PSE to boot. Did I mention she has a smoking hot body. Nice legs, round butt, flat stomach and amazing boobs. Pretty face too. Damn I'm in love.I seen her last week for the second time. IMO I think she has a flat ass. The first time I was with her we did everything in the shower for the entire hour. Shot my load deep into her. On the second visit it wasn't the same, I don't know why. She is on the older side with two bolt on's.

Member #6008
11-25-18, 23:41
Wow that's all I can say. She's been compared to Kobe Tai but to me she's prettier and has nicer body and boobs. And for the first time meeting her, oh my God. Totally VIP treatment. My mind keeps playing things over and over again. Best ever B2B with boobs and P rubbing all over head to toe. Back and front. And back again. BBBJ numerous times too. Could have stayed there the entire time. Back in the room, more of everything like in the shower. Sorry I'm not too good at writing but let me say that things were a blur and my head was spinning afterwards. Yuki treated me like a long lost lover returning home. I can't wait to see her again and again as I can just imagine how great it will be once she knows me! Yes, she is that good and it was my first time seeing her. Sexy, fun, and PSE to boot. Did I mention she has a smoking hot body. Nice legs, round butt, flat stomach and amazing boobs. Pretty face too. Damn I'm in love.After your awesome report I was able to see Yuki and agree with you 100% Amazing TS and best ever table shower experience I've had. To my eyes she's very very attractive in a sexy way. And she's a great dfk too. Bbbjdt was to die for and didn't want to stop. Looks 9 Service 10 Attitude 10. Yuki is a definite repeat for me. I like that she's fluent in English so communicate is fun and easy. Makes for an even better experience. No rush at all and the place is very neat and clean. Think I'll go again tonight!!

Member #6001
11-26-18, 00:12
My ATF from Happiness Stella is at Golden now. She's Alex there. LOL 😂 Same great service. Love her hot body and flat stomach. No pooch!

Mondo Badfoot
11-26-18, 01:34
My ATF from Happiness Stella is at Golden now. She's Alex there. LOL 😂 Same great service. Love her hot body and flat stomach. No pooch!Really! Is this the cute little Stella with the white hair?

Member #6001
11-27-18, 04:21
Really! Is this the cute little Stella with the white hair?Yesssir it's her. Brown hair now but everything else is same. Tattoo is the confirm its the same hottie.

Lefty Boy
11-30-18, 02:33
Yesssir it's her. Brown hair now but everything else is same. Tattoo is the confirm its the same hottie.Guess the cat's out of the bag. Hopefully she doesn't get so busy that she decides to take another long break. According to her the main reason she left Happyland was how busy it was there.

Member #6001
11-30-18, 02:41
Guess the cat's out of the bag. Hopefully she doesn't get so busy that she decides to take another long break. According to her the main reason she left Happyland was how busy it was there.Yeah for sure. She told me she likes it there at Golden and she's planning to stay a while. Keeps her from getting burned out. Tough job they have.

Member #6008
12-02-18, 21:42
After your awesome report I was able to see Yuki and agree with you 100% Amazing TS and best ever table shower experience I've had. To my eyes she's very very attractive in a sexy way. And she's a great dfk too. Bbbjdt was to die for and didn't want to stop. Looks 9 Service 10 Attitude 10. Yuki is a definite repeat for me. I like that she's fluent in English so communicate is fun and easy. Makes for an even better experience. No rush at all and the place is very neat and clean. Think I'll go again tonight!!Repeated with Yuki again and she's become an ATF for me. Love her TS, the best I've experienced. We had time so stayed in there for over half the session. Very sexy doing everything in the shower. Romantic too. Slippery too! Haha. Someone needed the shower so we hurried and went to the room to finish. Bbbjdt kneeling got me so worked up just had to push her on the bed for standing g doggy. Watching ourselves in the mirror was the ultimate and drove me to explode pounding for all I could. Raw sex at its finest. YMMV on this. Collapsed on Yuki to rest a bit and enjoyed the moment still inside her. Finally withdrew and went for a relaxing shower. Other was so good I think I'm going to go this week again. L / A / S all 10 for me.

Pearl Jam
12-15-18, 15:48
As long as we are reviewing inanimate objects at spas, this is a serious question, does anybody know what the brand or name is of the hand shower head at golden spa? It's friggen amazing and I need to get my hands on one ASAP.

Please assist.

Member #6008
12-16-18, 00:03
Really wanted to see Yuki for a repeat incredible visit but she was under the weather and asked me to try Mango. First time here from LA. MILF, about 5'3" 110#. Slim nice figure. Real boobs B cups. Friendly girl speaks English well.

Pretty good table shower lots of b2 b washing and great attitude. On the flip same great b2 b with some soapy HJ to keep things exciting. Back in the room, straight to a nice wet BBBJ. She's definitely experienced here!. No real dt but she goes pretty far down. BLS of course. Lots of slurping for those who like it. Acg, cg, mish, doggy with lfk and some DFK when we changed position. She's open to any position your might like. Went for more BBBJ then doggy for the finish move. She's got some butt. Not flat ass. LOL.

Overall a great time with Mango.

SmallKine
12-16-18, 18:00
As long as we are reviewing inanimate objects at spas, this is a serious question, does anybody know what the brand or name is of the hand shower head at golden spa? It's friggen amazing and I need to get my hands on one ASAP.

Please assist.I wouldn't know about the golden spa shower head but I do remember regulars posting about Kison shower head being exceptional. See Kison thread post #4670 . You can try the Kison shower and compare.

Pearl Jam
12-16-18, 19:21
I wouldn't know about the golden spa shower head but I do remember regulars posting about Kison shower head being exceptional. See Kison thread post #4670 . You can try the Kison shower and compare.No man. Kisons pales in comparison. I'm really hoping someone is able to refer me because it's that good.

Yun41
12-16-18, 20:58
Anyone have the current ad?

Member #5999
12-17-18, 03:26
Anyone have the current ad?That have a current ad. Go look.

Ichiro Cho
12-17-18, 05:24
Anyone have the current ad?https://cityxguide.photo/ads/g-f-e-click-p-s-e-click-asian-14782293

ATLFan
12-17-18, 16:48
No man. Kisons pales in comparison. I'm really hoping someone is able to refer me because it's that good.You talking about the one with seeds in it. Not exactly sure what they had in there but it looked like some kind of seed that scented the water.

Pearl Jam
12-17-18, 16:54
You talking about the one with seeds in it. Not exactly sure what they had in there but it looked like some kind of seed that scented the water.No. It was all about the output. For such a little showerhead it puts a lot out a lot of water in tiny jets. Mustve been 300 hundred individual openings.

Looks unassuming enough but its special.

Thor5541
12-18-18, 20:09
IS Kayla Back? Or is this just an old recycled ad and they didn't change the pics?

https://honolulu.rubratings.com/119490

ATLFan
12-18-18, 20:34
IS Kayla Back? Or is this just an old recycled ad and they didn't change the pics?

https://honolulu.rubratings.com/119490She is definitely not there. Wishful thinking.

Member #6008
12-18-18, 21:50

https://honolulu.rubratings.com/119490Old ad. TBH never heard of this site till now. I think all the spa ads are old ads just reposted.

MasterChief69
12-18-18, 22:26

https://honolulu.rubratings.com/119490I made the same mistake a while back. Saw an AD on there for Rejuve with Nana and Page. Seconds later I was on the phone and getting scolded by mean mama. I think they collate search results kinda like Google. They even have ad for AMPs that are gone or renamed.

RemingtonSteel
12-18-18, 22:33
Old ad. TBH never heard of this site till now. I think all the spa ads are old ads just reposted.It looks like rub ratings have ads on current places, with dated pictures. Unless old ATFs like Binn and Aria have returned. I'm getting nostalgic and a little sad now.

Seems like we lost a lot of great providers. I guess the current activity of uncle LEO and the high cost of living in Hawaii has taken its toll. I hope some of these girls return someday.

MasterChief69
12-21-18, 02:52
It looks like rub ratings have ads on current places, with dated pictures. Unless old ATFs like Binn and Aria have returned. I'm getting nostalgic and a little sad now.

Seems like we lost a lot of great providers. I guess the current activity of uncle LEO and the high cost of living in Hawaii has taken its toll. I hope some of these girls return someday.Binn had the best tits and was just the complete package for me. I could never make it past MISH with her. Face to face and done for me with her.

DrMajikLuv69
12-24-18, 07:06
Less than 4 weeks ago I got to see Yuki AKA Yuri. Same great service, nothing more to add. Check out one of my previous post on her. PSE GFE FMBA PRS NRA. Everything on the menu. Need to try Alex.

Darkman808
12-24-18, 16:44
Guess the cat's out of the bag. Hopefully she doesn't get so busy that she decides to take another long break. According to her the main reason she left Happyland was how busy it was there.Walked in a few days ago. Wanted a guarantee 'fix' and Mizz Alex was the cure. Incredible service from this hot little Asian girl. She delivered her service in a way I had not expected. Would repeat. Highly recommend.

Pearl Jam
12-24-18, 20:07
Walked in a few days ago. Wanted a guarantee 'fix' and Mizz Alex was the cure. Incredible service from this hot little Asian girl. She delivered her service in a way I had not expected. Would repeat. Highly recommend.Interesting. I found her to be a letdown and another one who's benfittknf from extreme shilling.

Body was sweeet tho. Like an 8 perhaps. Her grill not so much. Like a 5 at best.

She's what most Koreans know as a 'cullay'.

Sukebegai
12-26-18, 19:28
Anybody know where Mango went? Called to make an appointment this past weekend and Yuri said "she no work here anymore.”

Inked0721
12-28-18, 13:59
Any recent visit and experience w mona lisa?? Been wanting to try her out but don't see much reviews.

DrMajikLuv69
12-28-18, 15:31
Anybody know where Mango went? Called to make an appointment this past weekend and Yuri said "she no work here anymore.Too bad she left; I wanted to pickle her mango.

Pearl Jam
12-28-18, 16:13
Too bad she left; I wanted to pickle her mango.You aint missing anything, payaso.

She's down at crystal if you want to have a piece but she's more of a lemon than a mango.

JackMate
12-28-18, 17:18
Interesting. I found her to be a letdown and another one who's benfittknf from extreme shilling.

Body was sweeet tho. Like an 8 perhaps. Her grill not so much. Like a 5 at best.

She's what most Koreans know as a 'cullay'.I actually enjoyed my time with Alex. She's cute and has a good body. Her service was what shined. She's super Fuckable. Decent and fun TS. BBBJ. Cfs. Didn't complain that it took me looong time to cum. And ultimately did HJ on tits which was really very nice. I would repeat. But I really appreciate PearlJams honestly. Too many schills.

Member #6001
12-29-18, 08:07
Had another great time with Alex this week. Reported on her before so won't repeat same stuff. To me she's very pretty in a natural way. She wears hardly any makeup so in a way that's great WYSIWYG. English is good so we can talk about things which ads to the session. As a side note she's improved her TS skills a lot. YMMV but its very good now. BBBJ in the shower then more action in the room. She's got a nice body. Not MILF for sure. Soft and sexy for me not soft and gooshy like some older providers. Had a pretty good massage afterwards while we talked. No rush and no knock even though we went a little overtime. Golden is good about that as long as its not too busy. One reason why I like it there besides the table shower. Going to try catch Alex again before the New Year.

CoolDude44
01-01-19, 21:36
Has anyone tried the Hayaku place next door to golden? There are no reviews on here.

LVB808
01-01-19, 21:50
Has anyone tried the Hayaku place next door to golden? There are no reviews on here.Check out the mature provider thread for reviews of Candy who I believe is the only provider at Hayaku currently.

Sukebegai
01-01-19, 21:56
Has anyone tried the Hayaku place next door to golden? There are no reviews on here.Candy is the only provider there. Kmilf, 50ish, short, round, with big natural Cs and bush. Good massage skills. Not for those who like young spinners, but if you enjoy a mature full figured woman, she might float your boat.

NiceBush808
01-02-19, 00:11
Candy is the only provider there. Kmilf, 50ish, short, round, with big natural Cs and bush. Good massage skills. Not for those who like young spinners, but if you enjoy a mature full figured woman, she might float your boat.Got a picture of her?

Sukebegai
01-02-19, 01:35
Got a picture of her?No picture.

DrMajikLuv69
01-04-19, 06:03
Candy is the only provider there. Kmilf, 50ish, short, round, with big natural Cs and bush. Good massage skills. Not for those who like young spinners, but if you enjoy a mature full figured woman, she might float your boat.Thanks for the info on Candy. TEHO but I'm not into Bush. I'm not into stubly pussy either. I prefers smooth no hair or No stubbles on pussy. Hate the sand paper feel. Anyway I'm going to copy and paste this info into the Bush Thread for all the Bush lovers.

Yuri AKA Yuri has a nice smooth bald pussy which I love.

DrMajikLuv69
01-06-19, 19:50
Candy is the only provider there. Kmilf, 50ish, short, round, with big natural Cs and bush. Good massage skills. Not for those who like young spinners, but if you enjoy a mature full figured woman, she might float your boat.

Thanks for the info on Candy. TEHO but I'm not into Bush. I'm not into stubly pussy either. I prefers smooth no hair or No stubbles on pussy. Hate the sand paper feel. Anyway I'm going to copy and paste this info into the Bush Thread for all the Bush lovers.

Yuri AKA Yuri has a nice smooth bald pussy which I love.Typo Corrected.

Thanks for the info on Candy. TEHO but I'm not into Bush. I'm not into stubly pussy either. I prefers smooth no hair or No stubbles on pussy. Hate the sand paper feel. Anyway I'm going to copy and paste this info into the Bush Thread for all the Bush lovers.

Yuki AKA Yuri has a nice smooth bald pussy which I love.

Member #6001
01-15-19, 00:40
My ATF was on short vacay so mama told me try the new local girl Lani. Was little unsure but said what the heck. Lani is a little cutie. Filipino Asian mix only 4'11" tall. Almost spinner. Nice curves. All covered but she can do deep throat all the way down. Lots of spit and suction. Acg, cg, standing mish doggy. In doggy I was rubbing her donut and she looked back and told me its available for extra tip. Okay with me as this is a rarity. Started slow and worked it up to full throttle. Lani can handle! Didn't last too long because the view was driving me nuts. LOL. Pounded hard and popped a biggie. Sorry I'm not a good review writer but you get the idea! She said she's 22? And she works 4 pm till 4 am everyday. Fun girl and easy to talk to. Will repeat for Greek tours.

ATLFan
01-15-19, 04:13
My ATF was on short vacay so mama told me try the new local girl Lani. Was little unsure but said what the heck. Lani is a little cutie. Filipino Asian mix only 4'11" tall. Almost spinner. Nice curves. All covered but she can do deep throat all the way down. Lots of spit and suction. Acg, cg, standing mish doggy. In doggy I was rubbing her donut and she looked back and told me its available for extra tip. Okay with me as this is a rarity. Started slow and worked it up to full throttle. Lani can handle! Didn't last too long because the view was driving me nuts. LOL. Pounded hard and popped a biggie. Sorry I'm not a good review writer but you get the idea! She said she's 22? And she works 4 pm till 4 am everyday. Fun girl and easy to talk to. Will repeat for Greek tours. Sounds like a good time!

LocoBoy
01-15-19, 05:27
Ton,

How much extra for your trip to the Greek Isles?

My ATF was on short vacay so mama told me try the new local girl Lani. Was little unsure but said what the heck. Lani is a little cutie. Filipino Asian mix only 4'11" tall. Almost spinner. Nice curves. All covered but she can do deep throat all the way down. Lots of spit and suction. Acg, cg, standing mish doggy. In doggy I was rubbing her donut and she looked back and told me its available for extra tip. Okay with me as this is a rarity. Started slow and worked it up to full throttle. Lani can handle! Didn't last too long because the view was driving me nuts. LOL. Pounded hard and popped a biggie. Sorry I'm not a good review writer but you get the idea! She said she's 22? And she works 4 pm till 4 am everyday. Fun girl and easy to talk to. Will repeat for Greek tours.

Member #6001
01-15-19, 07:36
Ton,

How much extra for your trip to the Greek Isles?YMMV got to work it out in person.

Member #6001
01-25-19, 20:10
Was there today.

Bebe from Pine Tree is Skye at Golden. Whooopeeee.

Ajarn
01-26-19, 03:56
Wow! So she's Bebe? Told she was from PT but said her name there was Fibi. Didn't remember anyone at PT with that kind of name.

I was surprised how tall she is. Says she's 5'7". She also has a husky voice. Wonder why these kimchee providers tend to give out deep moans?

AlohaSoul
01-26-19, 07:42
Was there today.

Bebe from Pine Tree is Skye at Golden. Whooopeeee.As soon as she find you are regular at that place, she left.

Pearl Jam
01-26-19, 19:00
Ton,

How much extra for your trip to the Greek Isles?Anyone notice a strong unsavory odor coming from one of the main girls there?

No need name names and embarrass her publicly. Was there a couple days ago and could not believe it.

Like I said if you know what I'm talking about please PM me. Don't want to be catching something that can be passed along so.

LivingInSin2
01-27-19, 06:22
Anyone notice a strong unsavory odor coming from one of the main girls there?

No need name names and embarrass her publicly. Was there a couple days ago and could not believe it.

Like I said if you know what I'm talking about please PM me. Don't want to be catching something that can be passed along so.Yes. Know exactly what you're talking about. I wrote about this several months back. Couldn't even get it up after that and just left without the house fee. Told mama but I don't think it mattered. She just moves along.

Ninja Boots V2
01-27-19, 15:19

Like I said if you know what I'm talking about please PM me. Don't want to be catching something that can be passed along so.Can you dm me which chick this is? Was planning to check this place out and don't want to run into this situation haha.

Johnny14
01-27-19, 15:27

Like I said if you know what I'm talking about please PM me. Don't want to be catching something that can be passed along so.Hey, if she has a stank pussy, then we should know about it. I already named a few and if she doesn't want to get a bad reputation, then clean that puntang up. Why is it that guys have to take a shower but she lets her pussy go to hell. Man that's disgusting, even if its for free, I wouldn't lay any pipe in that sewer hole of rotten waste. May catch some disease.

Ajarn
01-28-19, 19:43
As soon as she find you are regular at that place, she left.Found out why some providers suddenly change worksites and nicknames. They want a break from their regulars, who demand more and more YMMV. They want to give less GFE / PFE.

Pearl Jam
01-29-19, 15:13
Found out why some providers suddenly change worksites and nicknames. They want a break from their regulars, who demand more and more YMMV. They want to give less GFE / PFE.You mean it isn't because they're sort of marginal and are just trying to drum up new interest under a different moniker / different photos? Hmmmm.

LuvToMeet
01-29-19, 19:18
You mean it isn't because they're sort of marginal and are just trying to drum up new interest under a different moniker / different photos? Hmmmm.They may also prefer fresh dicks instead of the same old ones.

Is Sky / Bebe still here? Did she really leave as someone claimed? Got to get in some action will this tall asian. TIA.

Me Cook
01-30-19, 02:11
They may also prefer fresh dicks instead of the same old ones.

Is Sky / Bebe still here? Did she really leave as someone claimed? Got to get in some action will this tall asian. TIA.Sky is there. I saw her today and she had major smokers breath. Says she's from Indonesia. She pronounces it as "Ski". She did a cowgirl and then went into a very long reverse missionary position. Seems that she was on top of me for about 40 minutes. I didn't stop her as she seemed to like it a bit. She not fat, but didn't meet the spinner category so not a repeat for me.

Surf808HI
01-30-19, 14:03
Sky is there. I saw her today and she had major smokers breath. Says she's from Indonesia. She pronounces it as "Ski". She did a cowgirl and then went into a very long reverse missionary position. Seems that she was on top of me for about 40 minutes. I didn't stop her as she seemed to like it a bit. She not fat, but didn't meet the spinner category so not a repeat for me.Is she the Bebe from Pinetree that closed down last week? Tall 5'8" girl with a sturdy build? Tan skin? Mahalo.

Me Cook
01-30-19, 14:49
Is she the Bebe from Pinetree that closed down last week? Tall 5'8" girl with a sturdy build? Tan skin? Mahalo.I don't know about that. I have never been with anybody that went by Bebe. I did see Bebe from a distance while I was with another girl at Pinetree, but I would not recognize her if I saw her again. Seems that her coworker didn't like Bebe giving her customers trips to Greece and told me all about the extra services Bebe provided which she found most disgusting and that I should stay away from Bebe completely.

Me Cook
01-30-19, 14:57
Is she the Bebe from Pinetree that closed down last week? Tall 5'8" girl with a sturdy build? Tan skin? Mahalo.I believe that Sky might fit your description. She had a sturdy build and not a spinner build with not a big chest. Probably small c cups.

Zachary1999
01-31-19, 03:10
I don't know about that. I have never been with anybody that went by Bebe. I did see Bebe from a distance while I was with another girl at Pinetree, but I would not recognize her if I saw her again. Seems that her coworker didn't like Bebe giving her customers trips to Greece and told me all about the extra services Bebe provided which she found most disgusting and that I should stay away from Bebe completely.That is why affordable good greek trip disappear.

Guys see her for one hour a month while she spend all day all night with coworkers. It is not easy for her to keep greek as possible menu. (Just do that for regulars only).

She complained before. Too much revealing about that.

So if toilet smell, she was blamed. You know that power game or bullying.

If regular, may be same menu if she be sure he doesn't have big mouth. But new one who expect it, it will not happen again.

AlohaSoul
01-31-19, 03:58
They may also prefer fresh dicks instead of the same old ones.

Is Sky / Bebe still here? Did she really leave as someone claimed? Got to get in some action will this tall asian. TIA.I talked to her today.

She packed all and just left that place this evening.

Pearl Jam
01-31-19, 17:22
I talked to her today.

She packed all and just left that place this evening.So wait a second. She bailed because of a John she was trying to avoid? Is this really true?

Whytf can't she just say no to the dude?

DucesWild
02-01-19, 17:29
So wait a second. She bailed because of a John she was trying to avoid? Is this really true?

Whytf can't she just say no to the dude?Pearl, must be the same Stalker, Aloha might know who.

Ajarn
02-01-19, 18:00
She packed all and just left that place this evening.Maybe she went back to Pine Tree / Osaka.

CoolDude44
02-09-19, 04:53
My ATF was on short vacay so mama told me try the new local girl Lani. Was little unsure but said what the heck. Lani is a little cutie. Filipino Asian mix only 4'11" tall. Almost spinner. Nice curves. All covered but she can do deep throat all the way down. Lots of spit and suction. Acg, cg, standing mish doggy. In doggy I was rubbing her donut and she looked back and told me its available for extra tip. Okay with me as this is a rarity. Started slow and worked it up to full throttle. Lani can handle! Didn't last too long because the view was driving me nuts. LOL. Pounded hard and popped a biggie. Sorry I'm not a good review writer but you get the idea! She said she's 22? And she works 4 pm till 4 am everyday. Fun girl and easy to talk to. Will re
peat for Greek tours.Is Lani still there? She's not on the current ads.

Member #6008
02-10-19, 17:12
Had a 5 peat session with the incredible Yuki last night. See my other reports on her. Always fabulous service both the b2 b table shower and back in the room. She's got a great body.

Before our session she introduced me to Vanessa and Coco. Vanessa looked young a mixed white girl maybe some Italian or Spanish mixed in. Coco looks Asian maybe Korean?

And one of my favorite girls Mina is returning Monday. Booked my appointment for Monday night already!

Golden was busy last night had to wait for the shower!

Member #6008
02-10-19, 17:14
Is Lani still there? She's not on the current ads.She's gone. I was there last night. Mina coming on Monday. New girls Vanessa and Coco there when I went.

OldNUgly
02-14-19, 01:52
Had a great time with Coco the other night. Pretty face, curvy body maybe late twenties. Fun girl more GFE style. Speaks English well so easy to communicate. She's not tall, maybe 5'1" 120#.

Walked into the room hug and kiss. Had to wait for shower so we did some lfk then hot dfk and ass grabbing. Gave me some BBBJ while we waited for shower room.

In the shower got the soapy b2 b as she rubbed her body all over my back, careful to use her nipples to stimulate me. On the flip, BBBJ action then soapy b2 b and HJ action. Coco did a good job of getting this old guy excited. My woody was aching for attention. Rinsed me off then knelt and BBBJ me for a while. Made her bend over the table then standing doggy her right there. Pumped away till almost blew.

Back on the room went for 69 then daty and fiv. Coco nets really wet which this old fart finds super sexy. Love her juices flowing as I dine on her. She told me how she likes it which was great so I could give her pleasure too. After she O and recovered I lay back and told her blow me again. She's got a great head game. Went Mish dfkg then doggy but wanted to finish cim so asked her blow me till pop and she happily got between my legs and positioned herself so she could watch herself sucking me and also give me a show. Coco kept sucking and licking and wouldn't quit even though I was slow to cum. Finally I unloaded and pumped a lot into her mouth as she kept sucking me for a few minutes after. Fabulous blow job in my experience. Afterwards she discretely let my juice run into the towel. No swallow but no obvious spit out so it was great. And she went for desert and sucked me again.

Showered together and Coco washed me head to toe with some BBBJ as my desert. Back to the room and she even gave me a short massage. Great service from this girl. Especially great for this old and ugly guy. Thank you Coco!

Zachary1999
02-14-19, 04:44
Had a great time with Coco the other night. Pretty face, curvy body maybe late twenties. Fun girl more GFE style. Speaks English well so easy to communicate. She's not tall, maybe 5'1" 120#.

Walked into the room hug and kiss. Had to wait for shower so we did some lfk then hot dfk and ass grabbing. Gave me some BBBJ while we waited for shower room.

In the shower got the soapy b2 b as she rubbed her body all over my back, careful to use her nipples to stimulate me. On the flip, BBBJ action then soapy b2 b and HJ action. Coco did a good job of getting this old guy excited. My woody was aching for attention. Rinsed me off then knelt and BBBJ me for a while. Made her bend over the table then standing doggy her right there. Pumped away till almost blew.

Back on the room went for 69 then daty and fiv. Coco nets really wet which this old fart finds super sexy. Love her juices flowing as I dine on her. She told me how she likes it which was great so I could give her pleasure too. After she O and recovered I lay back and told her blow me again. She's got a great head game. Went Mish dfkg then doggy but wanted to finish cim so asked her blow me till pop and she happily got between my legs and positioned herself so she could watch herself sucking me and also give me a show. Coco kept sucking and licking and wouldn't quit even though I was slow to cum. Finally I unloaded and pumped a lot into her mouth as she kept sucking me for a few minutes after. Fabulous blow job in my experience. Afterwards she discretely let my juice run into the towel. No swallow but no obvious spit out so it was great. And she went for desert and sucked me again.She was at nirvana and kison before?

Member #6008
02-19-19, 08:23
One of my favorites is back. Busy working so can't go visit. Dammit! Mina always is 10's across the board for me. Her bbbjdt is the best!

Livealoha
02-20-19, 15:07
Had an awesome experience with Yuki and she mentioned some new girls will be coming. Anyways found one of the ads.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-asian-ladies-golden-spa__1550641917-17078666/

Sukebegai
02-20-19, 19:02
She was at nirvana and kison before?Didn't frequent Nirvana much, but I don't recall seeing her at Kison.

Viper78
02-20-19, 19:34
Didn't frequent Nirvana much, but I don't recall seeing her at Kison.She's from upstairs, Sun Spa. Would not repeat.

Pearl Jam
02-21-19, 19:25
Apparently this Mina can't handle well. She's already taking an extended break.

And no. Minji is not Mina like I thought and made an apptmnt.

Not sure what to say about Miji except I feel terrible for her.

Lknfrpssy
02-22-19, 03:39
Is Lani still there?

Buck N Ham
02-22-19, 05:55
Had a chance to visit with Yuki recently. She's friendly and provides good service overall. She's a seasoned pro. Late 40's, early 50's.

All the reports on service options are spot on. Treat her well and she'll reciprocate. If I wasn't tired, prob could have gone for another round.

L:7, A: 9, S:8. Will repeat.

Member #6008
02-22-19, 09:42
Tried to book again with my fave bbbjdt Honey but she need rest over the weekend. Mama said she'll be rested and ready to go on Monday. Maybe she caught little 😷 cold. Ah well. Best she rest and get healthy.

BlueMoon1000
02-23-19, 01:47
Is Lani still there?Not right now. She may appear again there. But not now.

Nephilim3000
02-23-19, 15:19

Not sure what to say about Miji except I feel terrible for her.Minji is a new girl? I called and mama didn't know who Minji was.

Member #6002
02-24-19, 09:49
Went to see Coco based on the pics. Not her but when I saw her she looked nice. Curvy but I like curvy as I'm a fat guy. Late 20's. Kissing in the room, nice table shower with soapy b2 b and BBBJ. We did some acg too. More BBBJ then back to the room. Pretty good massage. Nice boob rub then flip and BBBJ. No dt but she tried. Acg, cg, mish, daty, she's open to any position. I was getting winded because I'm kinda fat so asked her for BBBJ finish. She happily obliged and got between my legs. Good eye contact the whole time. Keep looking at me when she sucking. When I got close to shoot I told her I like shoot on her face. She open her mouth and finished me letting me shoot in her mouth and on her face. She went back suck me again to finish a great time. Then we shower together and she suck me some more in the shower. Great time with Coco. She's nice girl and try hard to please me. Sorry I'm new to make report. Hope I doing good job.

ShyGuy808
02-25-19, 06:15
Minji is a new girl? I called and mama didn't know who Minji was.That's weird as I saw a posting yesterday on cityxguide with both Mina's and Minji's pics posted. Even weirder is that Yuki almost always answers the phone. Wonder what happened?

Boto Boy
02-26-19, 14:24
Must be a YMMV thing with her, because she has to be one of the greatest experiences I've ever had in an AMP.

Woke up early, so I walked in at 6:00 AM. Asked for Minji, paid HF and undressed. She walked in and is definitely not the woman in the ad. Not an issue, because I like her build. 4' 10" to 5'0", 95 lbs. Hard bolt-on sees.

Led me to TS, good wash, b2 b with lfk and fiv. Went to room and CBJDT, lfk, ACG, mish. Popped, hot towel, lfk, massage, TS again and more fiv.

Standard fees, gave her extra for looking like my wife.

Boto Boy
02-26-19, 14:26
Minji is a new girl? I called and mama didn't know who Minji was.Saw Minji. Granted it was 6 AM, but Mama was dazed and confused.

Kumuman
02-26-19, 16:34

Not sure what to say about Miji except I feel terrible for her.What is there to feel terrible for Minji.

SpoodrikBrad1
02-26-19, 20:45
Minji is likely Macy from before (and previously also at Dream Spa), based on your description of her. The CBJDT and Asian cowgirl are dead give aways.

Must be a YMMV thing with her, because she has to be one of the greatest experiences I've ever had in an AMP.

Woke up early, so I walked in at 6:00 AM. Asked for Minji, paid HF and undressed. She walked in and is definitely not the woman in the ad. Not an issue, because I like her build. 4' 10" to 5'0", 95 lbs. Hard bolt-on sees.

Led me to TS, good wash, b2 b with lfk and fiv. Went to room and CBJDT, lfk, ACG, mish. Popped, hot towel, lfk, massage, TS again and more fiv.

Standard fees, gave her extra for looking like my wife.

FleshPrince
02-26-19, 22:36

Standard fees, gave her extra for looking like my wife.One of the greatest you've had? Can you give a little more description of her appearance? Like age, tan or not, etc. Also where was she before? Thanks.

BlueMoon1000
02-26-19, 22:54
One of the greatest you've had? Can you give a little more description of her appearance? Like age, tan or not, etc. Also where was she before? Thanks.I was told there is no "min jee" there.

Maybe macy's wrong pronunciation or spelling?

Macy is short tiny dark girl. Relatively youngish looking at AMP scene.

Boto Boy
02-26-19, 22:58
One of the greatest you've had? Can you give a little more description of her appearance? Like age, tan or not, etc. Also where was she before? Thanks.32-34 years, not tan. Mentioned height, weight, boobs in previous post. Didn't ask if she worked at another place before. Doesn't look familiar. She did work in L. A.

Pearl Jam
02-27-19, 01:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Don't do this again or I will ban you.

A2

LuvBigRax
02-27-19, 02:55
Called Golden Spa yesterday in the am to make appointment with the elusive Mina. Mama said she all booked until midnight! I want to know what you 15 guys thought of her. No wonder she needed a break.

Ilovewhores247
02-27-19, 05:02
Mina does an awesome BBBJ. She uses her long tongue to twirl around the head. If you're not experienced you'll blow your load quickly in her mouth or accidentally on her face.

Boto Boy
02-27-19, 07:04
Minji is likely Macy from before (and previously also at Dream Spa), based on your description of her. The CBJDT and Asian cowgirl are dead give aways.You're right! I went back to see her again tonight and Minji is 55+.

Macy is who I saw.

BlueMoon1000
02-27-19, 07:28
You're right! I went back to see her again tonight and Minji is 55+.

Macy is who I saw.For sure macy can never look like 50 something.

Macy: very tiny one. Short and her bones are very thin and small. Natural dark skin.

She said she is a Chinese but never looks like eastern Asian. Looked like more Indian (country India).

Macy really looks like 20 something.

Asian Thrill
02-28-19, 05:55
I saw Yuki last week. It was my first time seeing her. It was a mediocre session. There was some caution on her part which I understand. She came in and we went to shower. She did a b2 b. It was not the greatest but ok and she certainly tried. It felt good except she really scrubbed my pee hole too hard. Hurt for a couple days. Back in the room, it was nothing special but she does have a nice pair of boobs. Went from BBBJ to cfs in standing mish. She was nice and looked good. She is definitely not a Kobe Tai, but still nice for an older MILF. I'd give her LAS as 6/6/7. 5. I just don't think we clicked and YMMV. I won't repeat but others might like her. She certainly has good reviews so if you are intrigued, I'd say give her a try. I should have gone to Happiness. This was my second time here. Last time was a disaster, so I will likely not revisit.

I tried calling for Sami at Blue Star and Siho at Nabi, but no luck. Oh well, try again another day.

HeatNation
02-28-19, 06:26
I saw Yuki last week. It was my first time seeing her. It was a mediocre session. There was some caution on her part which I understand. She came in and we went to shower. She did a b2 b. It was not the greatest but ok and she certainly tried. It felt good except she really scrubbed my pee hole too hard. Hurt for a couple days. Back in the room, it was nothing special but she does have a nice pair of boobs. Went from BBBJ to cfs in standing mish. She was nice and looked good. She is definitely not a Kobe Tai, but still nice for an older MILF. I'd give her LAS as 6/6/7. 5. I just don't think we clicked and YMMV. I won't repeat but others might like her. She certainly has good reviews so if you are intrigued, I'd say give her a try. I should have gone to Happiness. This was my second time here. Last time was a disaster, so I will likely not revisit.

I tried calling for Sami at Blue Star and Siho at Nabi, but no luck. Oh well, try again another day.Try momo at ume guarantee won't be disappointed.

Kumuman
02-28-19, 08:17

I tried calling for Sami at Blue Star and Siho at Nabi, but no luck. Oh well, try again another day.All the rave reviews of her I also went but immediately made a you turn once I smelled Strong "Ashtray" Agree with looks. No Kobe Tai and mediocre 6.

Ajarn
02-28-19, 15:00
It felt good except she really scrubbed my pee hole too hard. Hurt for a couple days.Same thing happened to me. In the TS, Yuki grabbed my junior as if she was shaking hands, then kept squeezing hard and twisting back and forth. Then alternately cleaning the pinhole. At first thought she was just trying to give me a HJ, but then junior started hurting because she had washed away all the oil, leaving dry, bare skin. I was in pain the rest of the session.

She was aware of what she had done. At the end she said something about putting XXX (couldn't make out the name) on junior to soothe the pain.

The sharp sting when something rubbed on junior lasted for days.

Member #5999
03-01-19, 01:24
Same thing happened to me. In the TS, Yuki grabbed my junior as if she was shaking hands, then kept squeezing hard and twisting back and forth. Then alternately cleaning the pinhole. At first thought she was just trying to give me a HJ, but then junior started hurting because she had washed away all the oil, leaving dry, bare skin. I was in pain the rest of the session.

She was aware of what she had done. At the end she said something about putting XXX (couldn't make out the name) on junior to soothe the pain.

The sharp sting when something rubbed on junior lasted for days.Cringe Ouch. I feel it. Yes I had a similar experience but not as painful as yours. I guess she wants to be sure junior is clean.

Pearl Jam
03-01-19, 01:36
Don't know her well at all. Just in passing. But I dig Yuki a lot as a person. She's super chill and does her best not to make a fuss. Even this will unlikely hurt her in any way. She has more integrity than most in this industry That's the impression I got. I consider myself highly perceptive. She's so cool.

FleshPrince
03-01-19, 02:16
You're right! I went back to see her again tonight and Minji is 55+.

Macy is who I saw.Ok thanks for the clarification.

Dr Gyno
03-01-19, 02:22
Same thing happened to me. In the TS, Yuki grabbed my junior as if she was shaking hands, then kept squeezing hard and twisting back and forth. Then alternately cleaning the pinhole. At first thought she was just trying to give me a HJ, but then junior started hurting because she had washed away all the oil, leaving dry, bare skin. I was in pain the rest of the session.

The sharp sting when something rubbed on junior lasted for days.Same thing happened to me months ago. After the deed, when I went to pee it would sting and it went on for a day or two. Repeat visits the burn was not as bad. I suspect NOW after reading other mongers report that she may be using some sort of soap to clean Jr. When I lay on the table she is scrubbing my back and then she use her hands and grabs Jr. And tug and grab it firmly. She must be using some sort of cleaner.

SpoodrikBrad1
03-01-19, 06:38
Yuki is in her 50's and does not look like Kobe Tai in even the least bit.

Member #6008
03-01-19, 17:15

The sharp sting when something rubbed on junior lasted for days.Sorry but when was this? I've always had great sessions with Yuki and she washes junior but not like this.

I tried making appointments the past week and half but she wasn't working.

StangBang
03-01-19, 20:04
Don't believe the shill "GFE / PSE" reviews about her. She is a gilf and tries to upsell or promise additional services on repeat visits. Not worth the kala.

All the rave reviews of her I also went but immediately made a you turn once I smelled Strong "Ashtray" Agree with looks. No Kobe Tai and mediocre 6.

Member #5999
03-01-19, 23:01
Was able to get an appointment with Mina. Saw her when she was here about 8 months ago but only one time before she went on vacation. She looks great and lost some weight too. 30's maybe I'm guessing. Friendly personality and speaks well. I loved her bbbjdt before and I have to say I think she does it even better now.

Went for the TS soapy all over, rinsed off then she spread my cheeks for some nice rimming. Mina does a great b2 b rubbing her D all over. Pussy rubbing too on my legs! Deep rimming for a long time then flip and soapy b2 b. Rinse and then between my legs for her super bbbjdt. I was paralyzed as I watched her looking in my eyes as she went down down down licking and sucking till she reached my balls and started licking them too. No shit! She can go deep and hold it as she licks my balls. Almost popped there. Well. Actually kinda did because felt so good. Bit my lip to hold back. Back to the room and she had me lie face down for her routine. Massage with boobies rub. Pretty good massage too. Then ass spread for rimming again.

Flipped for more bbbjdt bls. 69 then doggy then mish and tapped out. Couldn't hold it in mish as we dfk same time. Thats my kryptonite. Haha. Cuddled little bit then showered and got some shoulder massage before I left.

Definite repeat for me. I think we connect pretty well so it's a great time all the way. Her bbbjdt got to be among the best now.

Member #6002
03-02-19, 02:44
Was able to get an appointment with Mina. Saw her when she was here about 8 months ago but only one time before she went on vacation. She looks great and lost some weight too. 30's maybe I'm guessing. Friendly personality and speaks well. I loved her bbbjdt before and I have to say I think she does it even better now.

Went for the TS soapy all over, rinsed off then she spread my cheeks for some nice rimming. Mina does a great b2 b rubbing her D all over. Pussy rubbing too on my legs! Deep rimming for a long time then flip and soapy b2 b. Rinse and then between my legs for her super bbbjdt. I was paralyzed as I watched her looking in my eyes as she went down down down licking and sucking till she reached my balls and started licking them too. No shit! She can go deep and hold it as she licks my balls. Almost popped there. Well. Actually kinda did because felt so good. Bit my lip to hold back. Back to the room and she had me lie face down for her routine. Massage with boobies rub. Pretty good massage too. Then ass spread for rimming again.

Flipped for more bbbjdt bls. 69 then doggy then mish and tapped out. Couldn't hold it in mish as we dfk same time. Thats my kryptonite. Haha. Cuddled little bit then showered and got some shoulder massage before I left.

Definite repeat for me. I think we connect pretty well so it's a great time all the way. Her bbbjdt got to be among the best now.I just had a fabulous time with Mina. First time for me meeting her. She is great. My session was almost as good as yours. I know is YMMV. Second time more better I am sure. She is very nice and sweet girl. Make me feel comfortable. Her BBBJ is super good. Make me shoot too fast but she so sweet let us go again. Thank you Mina!

BlueMoon1000
03-02-19, 09:37
I just had a fabulous time with Mina. First time for me meeting her. She is great. My session was almost as good as yours. I know is YMMV. Second time more better I am sure. She is very nice and sweet girl. Make me feel comfortable. Her BBBJ is super good. Make me shoot too fast but she so sweet let us go again. Thank you Mina!I agree with you.

Think everyone has different taste and expectation.

I don't expect 24 years old young hottie when I go to AMP with high level service. So yuki (35 years old or older) is young enough and damn sexy and pretty.

I don't usually go for ts so lucky that I didn't need to experience that pain.

(CFS so she may skip that cleaning job).

DrMajikLuv69
03-02-19, 13:30

The sharp sting when something rubbed on junior lasted for days.Whoa sorry to read that you had quote dry skin, bare skin unquote after your wash down with her maybe she was just trying to ensure you were clean as the other monger stated.

BabaYaga
03-04-19, 00:10
Same thing happened to me months ago. After the deed, when I went to pee it would sting and it went on for a day or two. Repeat visits the burn was not as bad. I suspect NOW after reading other mongers report that she may be using some sort of soap to clean Jr. When I lay on the table she is scrubbing my back and then she use her hands and grabs Jr. And tug and grab it firmly. She must be using some sort of cleaner.Yikes! That's fucked up.

DatOneMan
03-06-19, 23:21
Any news from here. I can't get in touch and no ads.

BlueMoon1000
03-07-19, 05:17
Any news from here. I can't get in touch and no ads.I heard cop visited that building or neighbor building.

Not raid. People's fighting that aread.

That is why some closed??

BlueMoon1000
03-07-19, 06:13
Go to automatic voice mail.

White Lava
03-13-19, 04:42
Go to automatic voice mail.Works now. They're open!

Lord Dickiest
03-13-19, 05:12
Tried to test Osaka (PT) this afternoon, however it seems most of the girls who I used to frequent have parted ways and no longer provided service there. This is based on my observation when stepping inside. There were new girls but they were not for me. I decided to to then test the waters at Golden Spa, and based on popular reviews I chose Coco. She is on the shorter side of 5'5' to 5'7' looks to be in her late 20's, and is on the thicker side; which I do prefer. Completely natural Korean body w / some nice soft C's. I would describe as a sexy aunt who is willing to please and is quite friendly. From the start my experience with her was very GFE and later transitioned to PSE towards the end of our journey. She is clean shaved and has very soft skin, her TS was nothing special however I was cleaned thoroughly and jr. Did get some BBBJ action (much appreciated). Back to the room I enjoyed a very pleasing session with Coco, BBBJ, cg, rcg, mish, all positions were welcome and she was quite accommodating in this regard. I do prefer cover on however YMMV. I also got a full massage after and we even went overtime. Props for not feeling rushed and not complaining about pain; nice work Coco. She can go for sure. Would repeat.

-LD.

P.S. Phone does work apparently.

OldNUgly
03-13-19, 09:17
Read about Mina and her skills so had to experience it this weekend. I have never had bbbjdt like this. All the way down and she even was licking my eggs. Unbelievable. I still can't believe she took me deep and was licking my eggs too. She did me in the TS along with some great rimming. We spent half our time in the TS. Loved it. New experience for me too. Back in the room nice massage followed by b2 b then rimming and more bbbjdt. Did the usual positions then I asked to finish cim. She was up for it and really went down on my until I unloaded. She kept sucking until couldn't take it LOL. Next paycheck I'll be back for a repeat. L7/ A9/ S10. She's a dream girl for me. Being old and ugly I'd never have a chance in real life to meet such a hottie.

White Lava
03-14-19, 17:57
Let me pull your coat to the best kept secret in the AMP world- her name is Mina and she will be around for a couple more weeks! I don't know how old she is and I don't give a fuck! I would not consider her a MILF. Mina is not a spinner, thank God! She is all woman! She is very pretty with a big radiant smile, big natural breasts with perfect and responsive nipples, and a firm round ass! Who could ask for anything more? Well, I could and she's just the girl to give more! Her service is above and beyond the norm. She gives the best BBBJ in town! (of course that is only until Paula comes back!) Served with a big smile and full eye contact! When she goes deep, she does this amazing thing in her throat. It feels like there are a hundred little magic fingers working you to orgasm! Her table shower is right up there with the best! When she starts sliding her big soft boobies all over your back while kissing your ear. Then she's rimming you while stroking junior and the twins! Then she flips you over and starts licking and sucking the boys and works her way up the shaft. Just when you're ready for her to go for it, she smiles and goes back to the boys and starts it all over again. By the time she gets to her sensuous deep throat, you are ready to blow! If you can make it through her TS without orgasm, congratulations! Either way, when you get back to the room, you're on your way to heaven! She was so tight! She told me she was a virgin because she had just had a week off! We went through a bunch of positions. Twice! Ended with a super BBBJWCIM! I've been seeing this lady for many years and always look forward to her return and I've never been disappointed!

Pearl Jam
03-14-19, 18:42
[Deleted by Admin]

There is a thread for posts like this

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4227-Safe-Sex-Information-and-Advice

A2

OldNUgly
03-15-19, 03:54
Let me pull your coat to the best kept secret in the AMP world- her name is Mina and she will be around for a couple more weeks! I don't know how old she is and I don't give a fuck! I would not consider her a MILF. Mina is not a spinner, thank God! She is all woman! She is very pretty with a big radiant smile, big natural breasts with perfect and responsive nipples, and a firm round ass! Who could ask for anything more? Well, I could and she's just the girl to give more! Her service is above and beyond the norm. She gives the best BBBJ in town! (of course that is only until Paula comes back!) Served with a big smile and full eye contact! When she goes deep, she does this amazing thing in her throat. It feels like there are a hundred little magic fingers working you to orgasm! Her table shower is right up there with the best! When she starts sliding her big soft boobies all over your back while kissing your ear. Then she's rimming you while stroking junior and the twins! Then she flips you over and starts licking and sucking the boys and works her way up the shaft. Just when you're ready for her to go for it, she smiles and goes back to the boys and starts it all over again. By the time she gets to her sensuous deep throat, you are ready to blow! If you can make it through her TS without orgasm, congratulations! Either way, when you get back to the room, you're on your way to heaven! She was so tight! She told me she was a virgin because she had just had a week off! We went through a bunch of positions. Twice! Ended with a super BBBJWCIM! I've been seeing this lady for many years and always look forward to her return and I've never been disappointed!Agree with you completely White Lava. I think my next visit will hopefully be like yours! Mina is great and has an exceptional attitude. Natural. And friendly. GFE experience.

Hanakusu
03-16-19, 03:55
About the third time I have seen her and it will be my last time. I don't know why but she started to have so many rules that it was a disappointment in all categories. I have seen the last of her. I think I got her on a bad day but it was a rushed job.

Well off to try mina instead.

Stay safe.

Tried to test Osaka (PT) this afternoon, however it seems most of the girls who I used to frequent have parted ways and no longer provided service there. This is based on my observation when stepping inside. There were new girls but they were not for me. I decided to to then test the waters at Golden Spa, and based on popular reviews I chose Coco. She is on the shorter side of 5'5' to 5'7' looks to be in her late 20's, and is on the thicker side; which I do prefer. Completely natural Korean body w / some nice soft C's. I would describe as a sexy aunt who is willing to please and is quite friendly. From the start my experience with her was very GFE and later transitioned to PSE towards the end of our journey. She is clean shaved and has very soft skin, her TS was nothing special however I was cleaned thoroughly and jr. Did get some BBBJ action (much appreciated). Back to the room I enjoyed a very pleasing session with Coco, BBBJ, cg, rcg, mish, all positions were welcome and she was quite accommodating in this regard. I do prefer cover on however YMMV. I also got a full massage after and we even went overtime. Props for not feeling rushed and not complaining about pain; nice work Coco. She can go for sure. Would repeat.

-LD.

P.S. Phone does work apparently.

DrMajikLuv69
03-28-19, 16:14
Yuri was the ultimate MSOG.

Inked0721
03-28-19, 17:52
I have seen and read bunch of recent reviews about her and 85% accurate 15% for me and my experience w her. Great BbJ sexy hot body nice big real tits! Won't do wthout cover. Cowgirl but kinda not happy on the performance all d way seems dead and seems she not enjoying her job anymore. I just love her face and body and attitude but sex wise I didn't enjoy the whole time. I rather jerkoff in front of her haha or let her finish me with her great bbj all in all 8 out 10 would try again but could be last if no change!

KTown Killa
03-28-19, 18:35
I have seen and read bunch of recent reviews about her and 85% accurate 15% for me and my experience w her. Great BbJ sexy hot body nice big real tits! Won't do wthout cover. Cowgirl but kinda not happy on the performance all d way seems dead and seems she not enjoying her job anymore. I just love her face and body and attitude but sex wise I didn't enjoy the whole time. I rather jerkoff in front of her haha or let her finish me with her great bbj all in all 8 out 10 would try again but could be last if no change!I agree 100% kinda meh service. Doesn't seem to be in to it. Banging body though. She did let me daty though till I was ready to pi in sai. Would repeat if she were more customer oriented.

Danny 714
03-29-19, 13:47
Can someone PM the location? I checked on cityguide but the person in the other line, email request age and picture first.

MoonOfJamaica
03-29-19, 18:15
Can someone PM the location? I checked on cityguide but the person in the other line, email request age and picture first.I remember "another" golden spa keep floating and down in ads. I doubt whether it is yuki's golden spa.

Before fake sunflower ad, fake rejuve ad, fake pine tree former workers new place ad.

LuvBigRax
04-07-19, 10:30
Called and asked for appointment with Mina. Said, just walk in. I said ok but Mina is here. Said just walk in. Sounded like bait and switch so I declined. Anyone know if Mina is back?

Eluder
04-24-19, 05:45
I have seen and read bunch of recent reviews about her and 85% accurate 15% for me and my experience w her. Great BbJ sexy hot body nice big real tits! Won't do wthout cover. Cowgirl but kinda not happy on the performance all d way seems dead and seems she not enjoying her job anymore. I just love her face and body and attitude but sex wise I didn't enjoy the whole time. I rather jerkoff in front of her haha or let her finish me with her great bbj all in all 8 out 10 would try again but could be last if no change!Seen Mona Lisa twice when she was at Se7 en. Agree with the banging hot tanned Thai slim body but tits are not that big. Natural for sure with some sag. She did have smokers breath but I didn't mind too much being an ex-smoker. Sloppy BBBJ and CFS. She did let me finish COT. Have not seen her since.

Christof
06-16-19, 20:56
Cindy is gone as of this morning. Does anyone know where she went?Any updates on Cindy?

Speed808
07-24-19, 07:34
Looks like Golden Spa has CLOSED. The sign is gone and the doorbell doesn't work.

ScrewDriver808
07-24-19, 21:14
Looks like Golden Spa has CLOSED. The sign is gone and the doorbell doesn't work.Got shut down.

And more places outside too.

And most places are still in danger.