PDA

View Full Version : Storage unit

Ho Hunter 328
12-01-14, 21:57
Tired of paying for over priced hotel rooms to only use them a few hours at a time, I've been searching for an alternative solution. In my case I'd be using it both for photo shoots, as well as a place to bring my "friends" for a little fun.

Consider turning your self storage unit into a man cave (https://thestorageprosonline.com/consider-turning-your-self-storage-unit-into-a-man-cave/)

I'm sure some girls may be a little creeped out at first, but I think that won't be too much of an issue.

What do you guys think? Certainly a lot cheaper than getting hotel rooms, also cheaper and less hassle than renting an apartment somewhere just to bring girls to.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Hags Joe
12-02-14, 02:17
Tired of paying for over priced hotel rooms to only use them a few hours at a time, I've been searching for an alternative solution. In my case I'd be using it both for photo shoots, as well as a place to bring my "friends" for a little fun.

https://thestorageprosonline.com/consider-turning-your-self-storage-unit-into-a-man-cave/]Consider turning your self storage unit into a man cave

I'm sure some girls may be a little creeped out at first, but I think that won't be too much of an issue.

What do you guys think? Certainly a lot cheaper than getting hotel rooms, also cheaper and less hassle than renting an apartment somewhere just to bring girls to.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.There's a difference between a man cave and a love nest, IMHO.

Sounds very creepy.

Ridem
12-02-14, 11:05
Get the bigger unit, you can have a parlor in the front and a boudoir in the back especially if that makes her feel more comfortable. Besides, why just put the bed and sofa in storage why not make use of them. It's getting Cable TV or Satellite in there that's the problem, fridges and other amenities are easy, including portable heat, electricity is already there. It's safe, parking is easy, and secure access. Although finding a place for a washer (hookups and drain) I suppose is a problem as well unless you go to a laundry mat. Hay not a bad idea for pickups. Hobo Heaven I Guess.

Ho Hunter 328
12-02-14, 16:39
Get the bigger unit, you can have a parlor in the front and a boudoir in the back especially if that makes her feel more comfortable. Besides, why just put the bed and sofa in storage why not make use of them. It's getting Cable TV or Satellite in there that's the problem, fridges and other amenities are easy, including portable heat, electricity is already there. It's safe, parking is easy, and secure access. Although finding a place for a washer (hookups and drain) I suppose is a problem as well unless you go to a laundry mat. Hay not a bad idea for pickups. Hobo Heaven I Guess.Smart TV, wi-fi, and netflix, no need for cable. I'd need 10 x20 for photo shoots anyway. Wouldn't be living there, so no need for laundry. Lack of a bathroom would be the main downside.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

EuHunter
12-02-14, 21:50
Smart TV, wi-fi, and netflix, no need for cable. I'd need 10 x20 for photo shoots anyway. Wouldn't be living there, so no need for laundry. Lack of a bathroom would be the main downside.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.I would do it also exept my storage has a 24/7 security with gate so you have ti go through him first I'd be awk, but as long as you have a few things in there it shouldn't be too creepy.

WrestleMe
12-02-14, 22:09
Anyone have any interest in splitting one? We can certainly work off a schedule or something.

Puckhead72
12-05-14, 11:02
My unit 10 x20 outdoor gararge style for roughly 200 month. Most places do not have power hookup and most have limited hours.

6 AM-9 PM for access.

I think a small office space is a better option for only a little more $. Usually light and heat included and somewhat less creepy. LOL.

This is a funny thread. Thinking outside the box!

Aluver
12-05-14, 11:20
I think a small office space is a better option for only a little more $. Usually light and heat included and somewhat less creepy. LOL.

This is a funny thread. Thinking outside the box!Not sure if anyone remembers Lydia, originally of RS, but when she first went indy she actually had a office she rented in Pawtucket for a while for incall back in mid 2000's. Called it a modeling agency. Saw her there a couple of times, it was in a dumpy office building in a kind of shitty neighborhood and sketchy at night for sure, but I'm sure saved her a ton of cash versus hotels. And if it was a slow day, she didn't take a negative hit right away. Downsides were she didn't have a bed, only a rickety massage table kind of thing, and not having a shower for clean up after wasn't great for a FS incall setup.