PDA

View Full Version : Osaka closed

DonTheMon
11-29-14, 13:23
Local l. E. Closed Osaka spa in morris last Tuesday. Word is that they had licensing problems along with prostitution suspicions. Just last year, the same place, then known as 7 spa was close for a lengthy period of time for the same basic reasons. The other spa in morris. Sun spa. Is open. I have been there several times. Beautiful lady who knows what to do. Everthing still on the menu. Will stick with sun spa. Place has always been great.

Morrisman
11-29-14, 14:37
Local l. E. Closed Osaka spa in morris last Tuesday. Word is that they had licensing problems along with prostitution suspicions. Just last year, the same place, then known as 7 spa was close for a lengthy period of time for the same basic reasons. The other spa in morris. Sun spa. Is open. I have been there several times. Beautiful lady who knows what to do. Everthing still on the menu. Will stick with sun spa. Place has always been great.When it was 7 Spa 7-9 years ago the place was great. Then a bit of upselling. Then bit of shortened time. You pay for an hour and get 20 minutes. The service was mechanical at best for a few girls and then they started aging (rapidly). I remember a time you could get a 20-30 something there. Even the early 40 somethings looked much younger and were in good shape. They morphed into grandmas (out of shape grandmas). Many of the businesses seem to be moving closer in to the city (Naperville and Joliet). Sun Spa is ok. I just never quite clicked with the girl there.