PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

BrittBratt94
12-22-14, 12:15
I'm Brittany 20 yrs your Future ATF Girlfriend Material Fresh Petite sexy Clean non-smoker No tattoos I am Cutie pie & sweet as pie I'm all the woman you need. Playful & fun Elegant&Charming. Affectionate & Energetic. Will do meet and greet to prove I'm Real Yes I'm Real & Yes I'm Available Spend some time with me donation twords my breast implants.

140 hh 2001 hr for a reviews given I will donate 20 to you and you will be grandfathered in.

My BP ad.

Post I'd: 30936812 arizona.

ArizonaHotWife
09-03-17, 13:16
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

ArizonaHotWife
09-06-17, 02:40
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!