PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jigsaw725
09-05-18, 22:38
The young lady who advertises on the classified site as Allie Kat in Tuscaloosa has told me she is having a difficult time making her rent payment. I normally post on the north Alabama boards and have not personally seen the young lady. I have had word from a friend who has seen her and said she provides a fun time.

That is why I was making contact, hope of getting her to travel but she said she couldn't afford it. Anyway, maybe some of you can give her a call, have a good time, and help her out. Then maybe she can come see me.

IMallinOneDay
09-05-18, 23:23
The young lady who advertises on the classified site as Allie Kat in Tuscaloosa has told me she is having a difficult time making her rent payment. I normally post on the north Alabama boards and have not personally seen the young lady. I have had word from a friend who has seen her and said she provides a fun time.

That is why I was making contact, hope of getting her to travel but she said she couldn't afford it. Anyway, maybe some of you can give her a call, have a good time, and help her out. Then maybe she can come see me.There is no ad for Tusc or Bham for this SP.

Send details and I will be happy to meet.

Jigsaw725
09-05-18, 23:51
There is no ad for Tusc or Bham for this SP.

Send details and I will be happy to meet.Ok. I didn't realize her ad is no longer up on the classifieds site. Anyone interested in meeting her can pm me for her number. Her photos showed an attractive lady about 5'3" and 135 lbs. She is 25 years old. Sorry for the mix up.

TheRonChapman
09-06-18, 01:21
Ok. I didn't realize her ad is no longer up on the classifieds site. Anyone interested in meeting her can pm me for her number. Her photos showed an attractive lady about 5'3" and 135 lbs. She is 25 years old. Sorry for the mix up.Trying to get the info, but your box is full.

Umekawa Kazuo
09-06-18, 01:32
Ok. I didn't realize her ad is no longer up on the classifieds site. Anyone interested in meeting her can pm me for her number. Her photos showed an attractive lady about 5'3" and 135 lbs. She is 25 years old. Sorry for the mix up.Your inbox is full.

Socom36
09-10-18, 17:39
Anyone have a good contact I could try tomorrow night that does outs. Thank you in advance.

IMallinOneDay
09-11-18, 08:06
Anyone have a good contact I could try tomorrow night that does outs. Thank you in advance.Angelina on eccie is great.