PDA

View Full Version : Junko

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

SCJohn
11-14-14, 02:37
Starting a Junko Thread for those who would like to continue the discussion on her.

FireBird1388
11-14-14, 06:17
Starting a Junko Thread for those who would like to continue the discussion on her.New here, was wondering how to contact? The address just says Downtown, is it a particular AMP or is she private?

NightWing24
11-14-14, 12:19
🙀128569; Junko finally got her own thread. 😜128077;.

Pineapple50
11-14-14, 13:40
I don't think Junko will be happy with her own dedicated thread; she difinitely does not like to be in the "spot-light" !

JT.

Member #4754
11-14-14, 14:33
I serious about this You better take this down now. Thank you.

Goser
11-14-14, 15:06
Junko is a legend on this message board. She should take it as a compliment that she is discussed so much here after so many years.

Goser
11-14-14, 15:07
New here, was wondering how to contact? The address just says Downtown, is it a particular AMP or is she private?http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downtown-808-927-8586/2362087

MuffinStuffer
11-14-14, 16:14
I don't think Junko will be happy with her own dedicated thread; she difinitely does not like to be in the "spot-light" !

JT.I'm positive she will not like it. Even if all the posts were positive and shill-worthy, it will bother her.

Spyda
11-14-14, 16:14
She never has and never will approve of anything that discusses her on this forum.

Junko is a legend on this message board. She should take it as a compliment that she is discussed so much here after so many years.

Keola
11-14-14, 18:08
Starting a Junko Thread for those who would like to continue the discussion on her.My two cents worth. IMHO, she is not worth the effort. A provider who flakes out on me and I didn't do anything to warrant this? I'm sure she is ok with all the positive posts but I've seen she has negative posts as well. I don't monger often but I'm willing to TOFTT too. It's disappointing where I PM some members for info and no one replies. Other members have PM me and even though I don't know them, I always replied. I thank some of the members who helped me on the advice like Oldee, John Ross and others. I do miss my KGB who I used to go with but glad that we parted ways. Too much drama and eventually she would have run me broke. Sorry I know this should be in another post but just had to say my peace. Aloha.

Member #4754
11-14-14, 20:39
Junko knows about this & she is really upset (mad).

Lonely Smiles
11-14-14, 20:49
Junko knows about this & she is really upset (mad).This gives me a small chuckle. With all due respect for her wishes. I suppose at least the Junko drama is now isolated in one forum. Rather it be here than the general forums constantly. Unforetunately for Ms Junko, I do believe this comes with the territory being a high profile provider, particularly one who is anything but "boring."

The idea that she may be emotionally distraught over commentary on a public forum is part of what makes her "interesting" for better or worse. Ever notice how celebrities who get upset about the paparazzi tend to get a disproportionate share of the unwanted attention?

I have never seen so many posts about a single woman, with the exception of Ms Happiness. But her praise generally stays in the appropriate thread.

Buster50
11-14-14, 21:48
Junko knows about this & she is really upset (mad).It was because of all her fans here that caused a separate post. She has all of her fans to thank.

Nas123
11-14-14, 21:53
I've seen her a few times and had good service. But yes she won't like this one bit. Probably PM admin to take it down LOL.

That will be the day some chick gets me to take down a post that doesn't violate the posting guidelines because they don't like it. If they bug me too much I'll set it to autorepost everyday for a month.

A2

Opelu
11-14-14, 22:44
Junko knows about this & she is really upset (mad).Nah she probably all wet from the attention.

Alohashorts
11-14-14, 23:40
All you guys worried about how she feels. Serious. If she is so self conscious about the highlighting of her existence, then stop rambling about her on this PUBLIC forum. She's on every page of the massage thread, and you are worried about her getting too much press. This is a good thing that she got her own thread. The V lady who cut hair with the nice ass loved it! Probably got a huge spike in business because of it. Relax!

Goser
11-15-14, 00:33
If you are a Junko supporter and wish to help her, you should really stop posting. Every time you post, you draw more attention to her and encourage others to post even more. It's funny how that works.

I like her. Her personality and paranoia are actually sexy.

Harrywang
11-15-14, 05:29
If you are a Junko supporter and wish to help her, you should really stop posting. Every time you post, you draw more attention to her and encourage others to post even more. It's funny how that works.

I like her. Her personality and paranoia are actually sexy.Wow, this is amazing. From all I have read (never seen her, but have been tempted for many times, as her name pops up almost every month), she is a private person that offers excellent service. There also has been negative reviews, but most senior members sware it as positive.

If I was her, I would setup a private website, and put in an appointment system / verification. And stop paying backpages ad prices. Way cheaper and more professional.

Asstro
11-15-14, 15:28
This gives me a small chuckle. With all due respect for her wishes. I suppose at least the Junko drama is now isolated in one forum. Rather it be here than the general forums constantly. Unforetunately for Ms Junko, I do believe this comes with the territory being a high profile provider, particularly one who is anything but "boring."

The idea that she may be emotionally distraught over commentary on a public forum is part of what makes her "interesting" for better or worse. Ever notice how celebrities who get upset about the paparazzi tend to get a disproportionate share of the unwanted attention?

I have never seen so many posts about a single woman, with the exception of Ms Happiness. But her praise generally stays in the appropriate thread.Ironically there is a provider in the same building, and no one gives any information or detailed review. She stays under the radar, and is is so popular, hard to get appointment. Junko needs to get advice from Nala. Sorry Nala, now you may get your own thread.

H Mobius
11-16-14, 01:35
I've seen her a few times and had good service. But yes she won't like this one bit. Probably PM admin to take it down LOL.

That will be the day some chick gets me to take down a post that doesn't violate the posting guidelines because they don't like it. If they bug me too much I'll set it to autorepost everyday for a month.

A2Auto re-post? This program is so awesome, heh-heh :)

John Ross
11-16-14, 02:22
Ironically there is a provider in the same building, and no one gives any information or detailed review. She stays under the radar, and is is so popular, hard to get appointment. Junko needs to get advice from Nala. Sorry Nala, now you may get your own thread.Nala is in CS, but doesn't provide as much "in depth" services that Junko does. There are other massage establishments in CS that provide the same services as Junko, but I don't think they are getting the hate mail. I'm guessing the hate mail comes from a jilted customer or possibly the customer's s. O. As someone said earlier.

Gasman808
11-16-14, 18:19
Other providers in CS. I only know Junko and Lilly. Please tell me the others. Thanks.

Magnod
11-22-14, 03:59
Other providers in CS. I only know Junko and Lilly. Please tell me the others. Thanks.Can't see Nala being involved. Are you sure she isn't writing to herself?

Member #5092
11-22-14, 05:35
Iv heard the lot CS sits on is owned by the catholic church. Rogue person involved with the church trying to sweep the sin out of CS? Just my 2 cents.

BallnChain808
12-03-14, 00:10
I just saw J*o less than 2 weeks ago and when I tried to call her today the phone number was out of service.

AAAAAHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOO!

Does anyone have the 411 on this? Please tell me she didn't disappear!

For the record she's amazing. Super friendly, keeps it real, felt so natural being with her.

Deuces.

Always A Noob
12-03-14, 06:42
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downtown-808-927-8586/2362087

I just saw J*o less than 2 weeks ago and when I tried to call her today the phone number was out of service.

AAAAAHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOO!

Does anyone have the 411 on this? Please tell me she didn't disappear!

For the record she's amazing. Super friendly, keeps it real, felt so natural being with her.

Deuces.

AwabiHunter
12-17-14, 18:46
Is it true she has one of the tightest in the Biz? I've never seen her before but was trading notes with another senior here about a different provider that I thought was very tight and he said he thought she wasn't tight so I said Damn if she isn't tight to you and you are Saying Junko is way tighter than I must try her, I can feel the pussy rib walls squeezing my shaft as I write this.

Awabi.

Magnod
12-23-14, 17:35
Does she still only give light to medium massage? Always used to say how her wrist were injured so couldn't go deep.

Blake123
12-24-14, 04:54
Is it true she has one of the tightest in the Biz? I've never seen her before but was trading notes with another senior here about a different provider that I thought was very tight and he said he thought she wasn't tight so I said Damn if she isn't tight to you and you are Saying Junko is way tighter than I must try her, I can feel the pussy rib walls squeezing my shaft as I write this.

Awabi.In my experience, Junko was pretty damn tight, but not the tightest. But her pussy is pretty shallow as she would only let me put no more than half my length in her. Kelly at Golden Spa (formerly at Ichiban) by far has been the tightest for me thus far.

HappyRabbit
12-24-14, 06:15
Does she still only give light to medium massage? Always used to say how her wrist were injured so couldn't go deep.She tries hard to make you feel good. . . So don't worry just see her. You will be pleasantly surprised and really enjoy your time with her. I always do. I really like her very cute personality.

Goser
12-24-14, 19:10
It's great to see Junko posting real pictures again even though that picture is at least 5 years old.

I think Junko is amazing because she has such a large following after all of these years. I've only seen her a few times and those encounters were pretty average overall. Massage quality was below average. BBBJ was decent. She didn't allow much touching of her beautiful natural boobs. Seemed rushed on the CFS.

Other than her world renowned paranoia which makes people post about her, I really don't understand why she is so popular. But, I must admit, every time I see one of these posts, I think about seeing her again. I would love to see how much more her tits sag now than they did 5 years ago. That post about her tits looking more like socks actually turned me on for some strange reason.

Blake123
12-25-14, 04:54
Does she still only give light to medium massage? Always used to say how her wrist were injured so couldn't go deep.If you're looking for a genuine massage, Junko probably is not for you, brother Magnod. I saw her a couple months ago and got a medium massage. I didn't think she had any special massage skills. Not complaining because I didn't go see her for the massage. I just wanted to try fucking her because of all the reports about her.

For my "real" massage, I now go see Viet masseuse Darlene at Zenza Spa. She is incredible, very knowledgeable about massage and the body and actually knows what she is doing. Very good conversationalist with decent English skills. She is totally legit. Don't even dare ask her for extras.

Magnod
12-26-14, 01:15
If you're looking for a genuine massage, Junko probably is not for you, brother Magnod. I saw her a couple months ago and got a medium massage. I didn't think she had any special massage skills. Not complaining because I didn't go see her for the massage. I just wanted to try fucking her because of all the reports about her.

For my "real" massage, I now go see Viet masseuse Darlene at Zenza Spa. She is incredible, very knowledgeable about massage and the body and actually knows what she is doing. Very good conversationalist with decent English skills. She is totally legit. Don't even dare ask her for extras.Yep. I used to see her for years. If she did a great massage I'd be spending all my money there.

Lonely Smiles
01-22-15, 08:14
After my foray into the Honolulu dating scene came up dry after a few dates, I decided to go back to mongering land. Its like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, where all my dreams come true--just need that golden ticket ;p

Anyhow, I've had Junko on my bucket list for quite some time. I ended up seeing her twice. Beautiful older Korean woman. She treated me very well despite the large age difference. Overall, I found her very attractive. From doing my homework, I knew to keep my hands to myself during the initial massage haha. I tried to put her at ease since I was a brand new customer and sometimes get asked if I'm military or LE. Of course I was patiently waiting for play, but I wasn't sure if I was somehow supposed to signal, or if she would eventually offer. We worked it out, I'll leave it at that.

Very sweet woman, definitely repeatable for me. Menu the first time, medium pressure massage, LFK, DATY, and CFS. She is tight and I only lasted a few minutes in mish. The second time the menu was: Massage, DFK, CBJ, she allowed me to suckle on her breasts, DATY, minor DATO (basically while going to town enjoying DATY my tongue would wander south a bit and she did not seem to object), and then CFS. Lasted longer this time to a satisfying pop. I left feeling incredibly relaxed, like the stress from the work week seeped out of my body. I distinctly recall having a calming sense of well-being when I left.

It was different from the regular AMP scene, no crazy sex, and she never got completely naked. I don't know if the sex part will get better or more intense eventually. Maybe next time I see her I will politely ask if we can keep the massage portion to 10 or 15 minutes and move on to cuddling and kissing.

Okinawan
02-12-15, 09:03
Last week I needed to a little celebration of sorts after landing a large contract. So I called Junko but she seemed to be busy as usual because it took a while for her to call back. She did call back and I got to have my celebration of various fun with her as I have done for the past 7 years. Afterwards we talked a bit and found out that she was moving to her new home at Haiku Gardens in Kaneohe. She bought it because it is a very secured place and it is very peaceful unlike Honolulu. Just so happen that she was moving the coming weekend (last week Sunday). I was ecstatic since I lived in Kaneohe also so I offered to help her with my truck. I help her moved in that day and indeed it is very peaceful. She has a very nice and roomy home. It is really a nice place to lay back and relax. She deserves it. After I left I got to thinking maybe now my sessions with her is going to be closer to home. Easier for me. LOL. But I know that is not going to happen. I got to respect her. She is always nice to me and I like her very much. If I was not married already I would marry her. LOL.

HappyRabbit
03-05-15, 03:46
Last time when I saw Junko she said she was going on vacation this week. She is back on March 11th.

Asstro
03-06-15, 02:41
Last time when I saw Junko she said she was going on vacation this week. She is back on March 11th.She can take bacation AND pay her DCCA fines? Good business.

LilAbner
03-06-15, 13:19
She can take bacation AND pay her DCCA fines? Good business.DCCA fines can only mean one thing. Was she busted?

HappyRabbit
03-12-15, 01:53
DCCA fines can only mean one thing. Was she busted?Junko returned from her vacation so I plan to see her soon. But. The answer to your question is that she was not busted. If she was busted she would probably be out of CS because of what may be in her lease. However, she did get notice that the owner of her unit is selling the place and she needs to be out of it by the end of the month. She really likes CS because she is comfortable there. It is very convenient for her in many ways. She's looking at another unit in CS and will be moving there. She is planning to stay there forever. That's a long time. LOL.

Goser
03-14-15, 14:30
Junko now advertising in the body rub section of backpage as opposed to the massage therapist section. I wonder if it is to get more business. Looking at her new picture, it shows off her big eyes. However, she is starting to show signs of aging. I am okay with it. Just pointing it out as we all age. I am surprised that she can keep such a long list of repeat clients over the years.

Mongers Rus
03-17-15, 05:10
Had not seen Junko for a while, so made the appointment as I just needed to see my long time best provider. Damn! I've been seeing her for so long, she always makes me happy with the best service around. Not only is she the best provider, but I've been seeing for so long and so much, we are like really good friends. Not once did I ever had a bad experience. I always leave her place a happy monger. This time was no different. Pleasures me in all the right places. She's been doing CFS, so I didn't mind at all using a condom. Her pussy is so tight, that it felt just as good. I love eating her pussy to cause she's always so sweet and clean. Damn I could eat her all day. Another great session with Junko. I got to make an effort to check her out more regularly. Hard to find hot sexy providers like her. Junko you the best!

Monger On.

Rus.

AllNuts
03-19-15, 06:57
Junko now advertising in the body rub section of backpage as opposed to the massage therapist section. I wonder if it is to get more business. Looking at her new picture, it shows off her big eyes. However, she is starting to show signs of aging. I am okay with it. Just pointing it out as we all age. I am surprised that she can keep such a long list of repeat clients over the years.Here's her ad.

If you want to feel good and get away to relax, our therapist can help you in a quiet setting no rush / no fuss. We will use our skillful hands to awaken your senses and gently relax your muscles. Words can't describe how good it will feel, you will leave relaxed and satisfied.

Shower is available.

By appointment only: NO walk-in.

NO block / private numbers.

NO pay phones will be answered.

To make an appointment call: (808) 927-8586.

Baruto
03-19-15, 13:50
Had not seen Junko for a while, so made the appointment as I just needed to see my long time best provider. Damn! I've been seeing her for so long, she always makes me happy with the best service around. Not only is she the best provider, but I've been seeing for so long and so much, we are like really good friends. Not once did I ever had a bad experience. I always leave her place a happy monger. This time was no different. Pleasures me in all the right places. She's been doing CFS, so I didn't mind at all using a condom. Her pussy is so tight, that it felt just as good. I love eating her pussy to cause she's always so sweet and clean. Damn I could eat her all day. Another great session with Junko. I got to make an effort to check her out more regularly. Hard to find hot sexy providers like her. Junko you the best!

Monger On.

Rus.Used to see junko a lot back in the day. Went to go see her a couple months ago for the first time in years and I almost didn't recognize her when she first opened the door. It was kind of funny, her face has aged but she it seemed like she tries to dress young with clothes and makeup? Well service was kind of the same except the massage was not as good as I remember. She seemed more open to DATY, not like before when she was super sensitive. Overall great for nostalgia!

I do remember how paranoid she used to be and would act like you were LE even after seeing her for awhile.

NCHermit
03-20-15, 05:19
Used to see junko a lot back in the day. Went to go see her a couple months ago for the first time in years and I almost didn't recognize her when she first opened the door. It was kind of funny, her face has aged but she it seemed like she tries to dress young with clothes and makeup? Well service was kind of the same except the massage was not as good as I remember. She seemed more open to DATY, not like before when she was super sensitive. Overall great for nostalgia!

I do remember how paranoid she used to be and would act like you were LE even after seeing her for awhile.I know her almost one year. It doesn't matter her age. I like her so much because she always makes me feel good. To me she is a very beautiful woman.

Goser
03-25-15, 12:31
Junko changed her ad to one of her older pics. That is a very good one. Makes her look more youthful and shows off her very nice boobies.

Wobbles
03-25-15, 14:29
I can never get thru to the phone # supplied in ad. Just says the the cell phone user may be out of the area every time I call th 9278586 number?

FireBird1388
03-25-15, 17:26
Does she offer?

Youngwan
03-26-15, 13:30
I can never get thru to the phone # supplied in ad. Just says the the cell phone user may be out of the area every time I call th 9278586 number?I think she shuts down her phone during that time. Try calling around an earlier time am guessing.

DrDotto
03-26-15, 21:20
I can never get thru to the phone # supplied in ad. Just says the the cell phone user may be out of the area every time I call th 9278586 number?I believe she shuts off her phone after a certain time. Try texting her she may respond that way. I know I had to do that a few times.

H Mobius
03-26-15, 22:43
I can never get thru to the phone # supplied in ad. Just says the the cell phone user may be out of the area every time I call th 9278586 number?Are you repeating or a new customer?

HILife69
03-27-15, 06:06
Could someone guide me to her link?

DatOneMan
03-27-15, 18:16
Could someone guide me to her link?If you check on back page you can find her, try searching for her number. I couldn't find it on a quick search. But I remember she had an ad this week sometime.

H Mobius
03-27-15, 21:11
Could someone guide me to her link?Here you go:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/downtown-relaxation-808-927-8586/5273548

HILife69
03-28-15, 01:48
Here you go:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/downtown-relaxation-808-927-8586/5273548Thanks brotha appreciate it!!

Blake123
03-28-15, 05:29
Here you go:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/downtown-relaxation-808-927-8586/5273548The bottom pic looks older. I think I remember seeing that pic when she was at Sakura (University).

Goser
03-28-15, 14:01
The bottom pic looks older. I think I remember seeing that pic when she was at Sakura (University).Yeah, I remember that picture, too. I like the one above it better.

H Mobius
03-28-15, 17:10
The bottom pic looks older. I think I remember seeing that pic when she was at Sakura (University).Yes that pic is from several years ago, at the University location. Personally I thought she was hotter like that, with minimal cosmetic surgery.

Local1234
03-28-15, 17:31
Yes that pic is from several years ago, at the University location. Personally I thought she was hotter like that, with minimal cosmetic surgery.Pretty hot for a lady in her 50's.

Lonely Smiles
03-28-15, 17:48
Pretty hot for a lady in her 50's.Concur. She is 20 years older than I am and I was still very attracted to her. Fits the super sexy MILF fantasy very well for me.

Memahu
03-28-15, 19:26
The bottom pic looks like she was doing real deep tissue massages with arms like that.

H Mobius
03-28-15, 19:39
Pretty hot for a lady in her 50's.Yes, but just a few years ago she did not need such extensive makeup. In this way IMHO she was even hotter.

SquirtLuva69
03-28-15, 21:21
Yes, but just a few years ago she did not need such extensive makeup. In this way IMHO she was even hotter.And firmer and more slender. But still the consumate provider.

SquirtLuva69
03-29-15, 15:08
And firmer and more slender. But still the consumate provider.Just shows you that posting a pic of yourself 10-15 yrs ago with one last year, how 2 sided her brain is, watchout if you get in her bad side. Little if not a lot bi-polar.

Wobbles
03-29-15, 17:53
Are you repeating or a new customer?I am a new customer.

DrDotto
03-30-15, 05:49
Just shows you that posting a pic of yourself 10-15 yrs ago with one last year, how 2 sided her brain is, watchout if you get in her bad side. Little if not a lot bi-polar.I wouldn't say Junko is / was bipolar. Many mongers who have been with her may have mistaken her change in moods as being bipolar. As I see it, back in the days when she was running Sakura at University her mood changes were probably brought on by the stress of doing business, with having many girls and trying to get all to provide excellent customer service to us. All of us who owns a business experience the same kind of stress and mood swings. Fast forward to now and we have the consummate provider in Junko. Now that she is alone, she seems to have found an inner peace. I can sense it when I compare the former Junko with the Junko today. She is even temperament, no matter when you see her. She knows and understands your needs and strives to make it the experience you expected. It comes with knowing the business as well as she does. Treat her with respect.

Goser
03-30-15, 18:18
I wouldn't say Junko is / was bipolar. Many mongers who have been with her may have mistaken her change in moods as being bipolar. As I see it, back in the days when she was running Sakura at University her mood changes were probably brought on by the stress of doing business, with having many girls and trying to get all to provide excellent customer service to us. All of us who owns a business experience the same kind of stress and mood swings. Fast forward to now and we have the consummate provider in Junko. Now that she is alone, she seems to have found an inner peace. I can sense it when I compare the former Junko with the Junko today. She is even temperament, no matter when you see her. She knows and understands your needs and strives to make it the experience you expected. It comes with knowing the business as well as she does. Treat her with respect.Junko is extremely paranoid and she allows that paranoia to effect her behavior to her clients. I find that paranoia annoying especially with a repeat client. She is adorable in her own way and strangely enough, it's those same annoying attributes that make her so damn appealing.

CliffDale
03-31-15, 08:44
Junko . She is adorable in her own way and strangely enough, it's those same annoying attributes that make her so damn appealing.Reading about her brought back memories so I made an appointment. Moved my visit to Oahu up a week so I can catch her before she goes on her vacation to Japan next week. She's say she'll be going back to Japan to vacation from April 6-16. But she'll won't be back in the "office" until Monday April 20.

Yes, she is appealing in her own way.

Goser
03-31-15, 14:43
Reading about her brought back memories so I made an appointment. Moved my visit to Oahu up a week so I can catch her before she goes on her vacation to Japan next week. She's say she'll be going back to Japan to vacation from April 6-16. But she'll won't be back in the "office" until Monday April 20.

Yes, she is appealing in her own way.Junko has gorgeous and very sensitive breasts. Unfortunately she doesn't let you ravish them like other girls do. However, as she gets older, there have been reports that she is starting to sag a bit. Let us know how gravity is treating her most outstanding boobies.

Licentious
03-31-15, 16:50
Junko is extremely paranoid and she allows that paranoia to effect her behavior to her clients. I find that paranoia annoying especially with a repeat client. She is adorable in her own way and strangely enough, it's those same annoying attributes that make her so damn appealing.Kids act differently in different suroundings they have relief at different places.

With this type of work Junko gets no relief.

She needs to pretend like you also needs to protect her self from LE.

With this feeling everyone coming to the door most people will start to get strange in their way.

Everyone needs to cut her a break.

Just remember why you are there for.

Watch what you say.

Unload then leave in peace.

Goser
03-31-15, 17:27
Kids act differently in different suroundings they have relief at different places.

With this type of work Junko gets no relief.

She needs to pretend like you also needs to protect her self from LE.

With this feeling everyone coming to the door most people will start to get strange in their way.

Everyone needs to cut her a break.

Just remember why you are there for.

Watch what you say.

Unload then leave in peace.All AMPs need to worry about LE. None of the AMPs I have been to have any worry whatsoever about LE after the first visit.

Junko is a very attractive and popular older provider. Her quirkiness led someone to create this thread about her. It's very endearing to many. She should just enjoy it because it helps to keep her in the news and hopefully busy.

BenZ88
03-31-15, 19:39
My session with her was good. The LE thing is expected no matter where you go. They just want to be safe and one cannot fault them for that. Be respectful and have fun.

BkBull
04-02-15, 21:32
I haven't seen her for a few years but I like her new looks.

BkBull
04-02-15, 22:31
I haven't seen Junko for a while, it was nice seeing her again with shorter hair than before service was very relaxing, will be seeing her more often now that I'm back in Hon.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/downtown-relaxation-808-927-85 86/5273548.

Member #4754
04-03-15, 02:54
Where is Junko now (loaction) I saw down town.

LadiesMan217
04-03-15, 03:18
Where is Junko now (loaction) I saw down town.Century Square on Bishop, but she is on temp leave.

Stangman808
04-03-15, 03:19
Where is Junko now (loaction) I saw down town.She is at Century Square which is at the corner of Bishop Street and South Beretania Street. Google Map "Century Square Honolulu" to assist you.

Backpage Ad Link.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/downtown-relaxation-808-927-8586/5273548

Member #4754
04-03-15, 03:44
She is at Century Square which is at the corner of Bishop Street and South Beretania Street. Google Map "Century Square Honolulu" to assist you.

Backpage Ad Link.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/downtown-relaxation-808-927-8586/5273548Okay got it. Thanks.

Ernestm
04-06-15, 01:28
I got a massage at CS the other day. As I am leaving and got to the ground floor, I got out of the elevator and here she comes with her linen in tow. Almost didn't recognize her at first, and damn she looks hawt, dresssed in a floral sun dress. The last time I had a session with her was 2011. Will have to call her for a session soon.

KbMonger
04-07-15, 21:24
You guys making too much noise that's why LOL.

Goser
04-07-15, 23:16
You guys making too much noise that's why LOL.Is Junko in one of those apartments? The illegal activity is unlicensed message therapists. Easy, just get a license and there is no problem.

Goser
04-08-15, 03:14
You guys making too much noise that's why LOL.Given the Junko took her backpage ad down, my guess is that one of the units is hers. Probably time for her to move to another location.

This will probably make her more paranoid than ever.

Jusride
04-09-15, 05:10
Different units according to my records, unless she moved.

Given the Junko took her backpage ad down, my guess is that one of the units is hers. Probably time for her to move to another location.

Stangman808
04-09-15, 05:50
Is Junko in one of those apartments? The illegal activity is unlicensed message therapists. Easy, just get a license and there is no problem.In order to get a Hawaii Massage License, I believe you are required to do the following:

1) Take a State Certified Course of at least 570 hours.

2) Have a CPR Certification.

3) Pass the State Examination for Massage Therapist.

Goser
04-09-15, 09:46
In order to get a Hawaii Massage License, I believe you are required to do the following:

3) Pass the State Examination for Massage Therapist.Sounds like it may be easier to just to move.

BPittsburg
04-09-15, 10:15
Junko is currently on vacation. That's why no ad.

Given the Junko took her backpage ad down, my guess is that one of the units is hers. Probably time for her to move to another location.

H Mobius
04-09-15, 22:12
In order to get a Hawaii Massage License, I believe you are required to do the following:

3) Pass the State Examination for Massage Therapist.Yes, not so easy. I saw the books a girl is studying, and English is not even her first language.

Blake123
04-10-15, 05:16
You guys making too much noise that's why LOL.So, AOAO conceeds that HPD historically hasn't given a shit about the activities.

Then, at the bottom of the notice, AOAO asks you to call HPD if you witness or have knowledge of any illegal activities. LMAO.

Redneck 1
04-10-15, 10:57

3) Pass the State Examination for Massage Therapist.Plus, a massage license may be denied in Hawaii because of "conviction of any crime involving moral turpitude," practicing massage while impaired by "mental instability," or a prior unlicensed massage violation. (Those aren't all of the potential reasons listed for a possible license denial, but some of them.)

Memahu
04-11-15, 02:32
Plus, a massage license may be denied in Hawaii because of "conviction of any crime involving moral turpitude," practicing massage while impaired by "mental instability," or a prior unlicensed massage violation. (Those aren't all of the potential reasons listed for a possible license denial, but some of them.)You're kind of vulnerable being butt naked with your face down.

HappyRabbit
04-23-15, 08:58
I saw Junko / Jennifer today by chance. She was doing some shopping and We talked a bit. She just returned from vacation from Japan last week. She really looked wonderful, relaxed. I 'm glad she is back.

Magnod
05-24-15, 13:46
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-at-808-927-8586/5378608

Oppa808
05-26-15, 04:33
Saw a pretty good looking lady the other day. Then it dawned on me that it was Junko. I guess she was off and out and about doing her thing. I can see why guys are enamored with her. As a matter of fact she caught me looking a couple of times #busted LOL. TEHO but like I said, she's pretty good looking.

Member #5810
05-26-15, 06:08
Is this the same Junko who owned an AMP 15 years ago, the same location as Plus Spa? Is this the Junko who is Korean born in Japan? Was she married to an African American guy?

I dated a Junko way back when. She owned that AMP and sold it, drove a Mini and was staying in the Pacific Grand. She was super hot back then. Damn. This was maybe 15 years ago.

Asstro
05-26-15, 13:31
Is this the same Junko who owned an AMP 15 years ago, the same location as Plus Spa? Is this the Junko who is Korean born in Japan? Was she married to an African American guy?

I dated a Junko way back when. She owned that AMP and sold it, drove a Mini and was staying in the Pacific Grand. She was super hot back then. Damn. This was maybe 15 years ago.Yes, yes, and yes.

The AMP on Atkinson, she was really into wiping down the shower well.

Goser
05-26-15, 16:59

I dated a Junko way back when. She owned that AMP and sold it, drove a Mini and was staying in the Pacific Grand. She was super hot back then. Damn. This was maybe 15 years ago.OMG. You are one lucky dude to have dated the famous Junko when she was in her 30's. Damn. She would probably be my all time favorite if I could do what you did. I would love to see her again, but her paranoia is so bad that given the stings that are going on it will probably be intolerable and ruin the sessions.

DeepShot
05-26-15, 22:22
Think it was red mini. Hottest provider back in her 30's. Classy and super eye candy dressed up for dinner. By far top 3 looker for a hooker all time in her prime. Beauty MILF today, and great fuck on a good day.

Jail bait Luck / penny stole me away.

OMG. You are one lucky dude to have dated the famous Junko when she was in her 30's. Damn. She would probably be my all time favorite if I could do what you did. I would love to see her again, but her paranoia is so bad that given the stings that are going on it will probably be intolerable and ruin the sessions.

Member #5810
05-27-15, 08:10
Think it was red mini. Hottest provider back in her 30's. Classy and super eye candy dressed up for dinner. By far top 3 looker for a hooker all time in her prime. Beauty MILF today, and great fuck on a good day.

Jail bait Luck / penny stole me away.Haha, thanks for the confirm my buddies! Yeah, it was a red Mini. Damn, you have a great memory! Oy yeah those were the days. Junko was sooooo hot back then. I mean the kind of girl that makes you walk into the coconut tree because you're staring at her as she walks by. To me back then she looked Japanese not Korean. Well, she lived a long time in Japan so the makeup and dress was Japanese style. We used to talk Japanese when fucking. So exotic! Brings back a lot of fond memories. She probably forgot me since it was eons ago. LOL. But I remember. Haha.

Damn she was a looker. Think I want to keep that image so don't think I will see her now. Perfect face and perfect body back then whew!

DeepShot
05-27-15, 16:52
Good memories. She is my number 1 all natural beauty ever. Nicest hourglass bod with nice ass and tities, legs, beautiful face, and great BBFS fuck, and GFE fantastic on a good day. If Jackie Juli had bigger tits, tighter pussy, and bb everything she would match junko in her prime. Still fucking Jackie, not fucking junko anymore, just keeping the memories.

Haha, thanks for the confirm my buddies! Yeah, it was a red Mini. Damn, you have a great memory! Oy yeah those were the days. Junko was sooooo hot back then. I mean the kind of girl that makes you walk into the coconut tree because you're staring at her as she walks by. To me back then she looked Japanese not Korean. Well, she lived a long time in Japan so the makeup and dress was Japanese style. We used to talk Japanese when fucking. So exotic! Brings back a lot of fond memories. She probably forgot me since it was eons ago. LOL. But I remember. Haha.

Damn she was a looker. Think I want to keep that image so don't think I will see her now. Perfect face and perfect body back then whew!

Mongers Rus
05-31-15, 06:39
Checked out Junko at her very nice place. Very comfortable and relaxing. She is still hot and good looking for her age. She's still into providing the best service and really enjoys it. I can tell because her pussy still gets really wet, but she is still tight as a young provider. I like to check out the young providers at Empire, but always can't beat going back to Junko. Know her for a long time like an old girlfriend. Always relaxing with her and never rushed. Takes her time to please me. Junko. You are number ONE!

Rus.

Yummy808
06-01-15, 08:00
Late post, forgot to post before. Junko takes service back to days gone by, with a good discreet location, her good conversation, good looks for her age, and great service. It's more than you'd get at a typical bump and run AMP. Previous posts mentioned bipolar issues, but Junko has been nothing but classy IMHO. Her light sensual massage touch feels like she cares about you. Some braddahs say she's unreal tight. To me, she isn't tight like your junior prom date, but (read carefully, no greek offered to me) her pussy feels like the first time you try bang that junior prom date in the chocolate starfish. Muscle squeeze tight, like lots of kegels. All good though, and I'll keep on seeing Junko for the type of service she gives.

HaYn1
06-02-15, 21:45
What are Junko' s rates? Can someone inbox me Mahalo.

Hello Kitty
06-02-15, 22:26
What are Junko' s rates? Can someone inbox me Mahalo.I like to know too. Willing to give her a try.

HaYn1
06-02-15, 23:12
What are Junko' s rates? Can someone inbox me Mahalo.Got her rates, to bad she's not available today. Sun Kyong it is!

Azn0651
06-04-15, 00:41
What are Junko' s rates? Can someone inbox me Mahalo.With so many of my favorites out of town at the moment, I'd like to know her rates too. Can someone pm me her rates also? Thanks in advance.

SquirtLuva69
06-04-15, 00:55
With so many of my favorites out of town at the moment, I'd like to know her rates too. Can someone pm me her rates also? Thanks in advance.$200. Anything you want.

Mp Boy
06-06-15, 12:54
$200. Anything you want.Greek too?

HappyRabbit
06-07-15, 05:31
Greek too?Greek is not available from Junko. Never was. In fact she doesn't allow anything (finger, tongue etc) near there nor will she do you there. Trust me. She is a traditional but classy.

Mongers Rus
06-07-15, 07:41
Greek too?Been and known Junko for years. NO GREEK! And especially not for $$. How many real providers do you know that do greek. I know just a hand full, and no I'm not sharing. But Junko. I don't think so.

Rus.

Buns56
06-07-15, 20:17
What is her contact information and location? Would love to sample.

Macko69
06-07-15, 21:17
What is her contact information and location? Would love to sample.http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-at-808-927-8586/5378608

BPittsburg
06-08-15, 14:45
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-at-808-927-8586/5378608Saw Junko last week. It has only been about a year, but feels like forever. She is so attractive (big, natural boobs, cute small ass, good body shape and very pretty face. I absolutely love her eyes).

She still does a great soft massage that turns sensual. Usual good chit chat as we are trying to catch up with each other.

Usual, BBBJ, DATY, LFK (YMMV), very tight pussy perfect for CFS. Greek is still not on the menu.

Of course, I will be repeating again and again and again and.

BPittsburg
06-08-15, 20:58
Let me clarify. There is no need for Greek because her pretty kitty is sooooo tight.

Saw Junko last week. It has only been about a year, but feels like forever. She is so attractive (big, natural boobs, cute small ass, good body shape and very pretty face. I absolutely love her eyes).

She still does a great soft massage that turns sensual. Usual good chit chat as we are trying to catch up with each other.

Usual, BBBJ, DATY, LFK (YMMV), very tight pussy perfect for CFS. Greek is still not on the menu.

Of course, I will be repeating again and again and again and.

Yummy808
06-10-15, 06:18
Saw Junko last week. It has only been about a year, but feels like forever. She is so attractive (big, natural boobs, cute small ass, good body shape and very pretty face. I absolutely love her eyes).

Of course, I will be repeating again and again and again and.Hey Brotha Bpittsburg, yeah she's a nice combination of everything good. Yeah she's a great conversationalist! I'm still not convinced that her table is the best thing. I know it's good for "massage" but with her personality, I'd rather have a proper mattress! In my visits, I've only had the table. Have you or any mongers had the pleasure of seeing her in a bedroom instead?

Slide Hammer
06-10-15, 10:34
This woman is nearly unreachable.

Anyone know a backdoor to get to her? Her phone doesn't seem to be working.

H Mobius
06-10-15, 13:58
This woman is nearly unreachable.

Anyone know a backdoor to get to her? Her phone doesn't seem to be working.Her ad must be somewhere but this time, after limited effort, I can't find it. I saw a recent ad that again announced she was "Back from vacation". Perhaps she is just flooded with business right now.

AsianAddict77
06-10-15, 16:47
I saw Junko again last week. She is back from vacation and was working out of an apartment in Salt Lake. I normally don't go that far out of town but she is well worth it. We did all the regular stuff such as BBBJ, K9, DATY and CFS. Her pussy is still super tight. She told me she is looking for a new place to host in town. I think she understands the limitations of Salt Lake. Her number is the same, 808-XXX-8586. I tested her twice. The first time I didn't get a reply but tried again after the weekend and she got back to me with little waiting. I'm looking forward to seeing her in town again. It works best for me. This is her latest post on BP.

Happy hunting!!

Member #5092
06-10-15, 22:47
Hey Brotha Bpittsburg, yeah she's a nice combination of everything good. Yeah she's a great conversationalist! I'm still not convinced that her table is the best thing. I know it's good for "massage" but with her personality, I'd rather have a proper mattress! In my visits, I've only had the table. Have you or any mongers had the pleasure of seeing her in a bedroom instead?At her old place on university ave she had regular AMP beds, and at her cs place she had a matress on the ground in the second room. I know what you meen I hate those massage tables for FS.

H Mobius
06-11-15, 03:36
I saw Junko again last week. She is back from vacation and was working out of an apartment in Salt Lake.Interesting. Someone recently mentioned he saw her in the Kaheka area.

I Soose
06-18-15, 23:35
Few years back I suggested that J should have her own thread. Now she does.

And I nominate J for a future Hall Of Fame (HOF) thread when someone starts it.

She's still active, gentlemen, if you haven't already seen her, do try to.

Someday, when she's not around anymore, you can say you did.

DJ Quick
07-08-15, 21:06
Interesting. Someone recently mentioned he saw her in the Kaheka area.She is actually in Marco Polo Apartment. Did see her last week. : p.

H Mobius
07-09-15, 00:15
She is actually in Marco Polo Apartment. Did see her last week. : p.Perfect for her; she likes scary movies and rumor has it that building is haunted.

SquirtLuva69
07-09-15, 04:04
Perfect for her; she likes scary movies and rumor has it that building is haunted.Saw her walking with her husband on kapahulu / kaimuki ave corner.

HappyRabbit
07-09-15, 15:19
Saw her walking with her husband on kapahulu / kaimuki ave corner.Junko is still single probably prefers it that way. From what I know from talking to her she is content to being single and does not see her getting married anytime soon. She probably has some high standards for her SO like we all do. LOL.

HapaBoy86
07-10-15, 06:15
Junko is still single probably prefers it that way. From what I know from talking to her she is content to being single and does not see her getting married anytime soon. She probably has some high standards for her SO like we all do. LOL.Til the right Sugar Daddy come along and wines and Dines her with alot $ ? LOL.

Slide Hammer
07-11-15, 21:58
Anybody want to broach the topic on how bat shit crazy this chick is if she doesn't know you.

Suksukboi808
07-11-15, 22:11
Anybody want to broach the topic on how bat shit crazy this chick is if she doesn't know you.I agree. I have tried to see her several times only to have her flake out on me and waste my time. I gave up. I think she only wants to see her regulars so putting ads on backpage advertising her service is pointless. Sounds like you can spend the time and money on WAY better providers than this woman.

SquirtLuva69
07-11-15, 22:51
Anybody want to broach the topic on how bat shit crazy this chick is if she doesn't know you.Yup and married and old.

Keola
07-13-15, 17:59
I agree. I have tried to see her several times only to have her flake out on me and waste my time. I gave up. I think she only wants to see her regulars so putting ads on backpage advertising her service is pointless. Sounds like you can spend the time and money on WAY better providers than this woman.Suksukboy,

I tried scheduling with her once. Long story short, I wasted a trip to town. I will never see her again. To me, she is a flake. Better providers out there with better personality and attitude. I hardly monger due to lack of funds and the fact that my S. O is poor and I have to take care of her and her kids. Aloha, keola.

Slide Hammer
07-13-15, 19:38
If she tells you noobies "I promise" take it with a grain of salt. She does not know what the word means.

She's crazier than a shit house rat imo.

Aspergerish.

Relaxed Guy
07-13-15, 22:39
Anybody want to broach the topic on how bat shit crazy this chick is if she doesn't know you.Laughing at the "if she DOESN'T know you" part. Damn, that applies even if she KNOWS you. LMAO (guessing you already know what I mean, Slide).

Bukake King
07-14-15, 04:11
I agree. I have tried to see her several times only to have her flake out on me and waste my time. I gave up. I think she only wants to see her regulars so putting ads on backpage advertising her service is pointless. Sounds like you can spend the time and money on WAY better providers than this woman.Yea too bad and sorry to hear that. She's very cautious with her customers now days with all the busts and stuff. I would still keep trying and maybe she'll let you in. I know she takes new mongers so just got to keep trying because she is definitely worth it.

Buka.

Bukake King
07-14-15, 04:43
If she tells you noobies "I promise" take it with a grain of salt. She does not know what the word means.

She's crazier than a shit house rat imo.

Aspergerish.Hammertime you must be treating her wrong, because she is the one of the finest providers out there. You must agree. Service is outstanding and top notch. Why you think she's been around for so long.

Buka.

Macko69
07-15-15, 06:12
Junko was my first mongering experience. A little over 3 years ago, my friend had seen her twice and told me some mind blowing stories about her. He told me a story about her where he was lying face down on the table when he felt something being shoved up his ass. He turned around and saw her shoving a stick in, so he asked her to remove it and she did. The story was so hilarious, I decided I'd have to see her, so my friend called her to let her know I'm cool and set up an appointment.

I went to her old place by Puck's Alley. She answered the door wearing a denim miniskirt and a tight t-shirt which showed off her big tits. She was short and slim, and very pretty. She told me I looked like a cop, and although she was polite, she was firm. She didn't want to see me. Ended up leaving, but since I had seen how hot she looked, I asked my friend to call her and tell her I'm not a cop and see if he could schedule another appointment.

When I went the second time, she was much nicer. I told her it was my first time mongering and she was really good at not doing anything freaky like shoving a stick up my butt. It was the first time using a condom in over 20 years so it took a while to finish, but she was really into it the whole time. Her tits are natural and very big. She didn't like her nipples sucked or played with, which was kind of a bummer. Little bit saggy, but not that much. In ACG, she knew how to pound it, and while squeezing her tits, I came in the cover.

The next time I saw her, my friend had set it up. He first called Junko to set up an appointment for himself, but she said she had a new girl from Korea who was really cute and asked if he wanted to try so he agreed. He asked her if she was free at the same time and she said yes, so he called me to find out if I was free, and I was so he called her back to make the date.

When we got to Sakura, we saw her new girl. She was tall, Korean, in her late 30's / early 40's. Super messed up teeth, crooked face, saggy-soft body, maybe a looks-4 girl on a good day. We were all standing there when she suggested, "We should get the mattresses, put them right here and have an ORGY!" (Uhhhh. HELL NO!) I went with Junko and he went with her. I had an even better time with Junko the second time around. Afterwards, my friend and I talked. He told me the girl was super aggressive, and in an almost frightening way. He said she had bad breath, and it made him turn his head away a few times. When she started to rim him, he wasn't into it but he let her continue so he wouldn't have to look at her face or smell her breath. To this day, he says it's his worst mongering experience ever. Poor guy, but I had fun.

Junko is good at making conversation because she's interesting and intelligent. I was bummed about being turned away the first time, but I understand her needing to be cautious. I don't think I'd ever repeat because I like women in their twenties, but in my limited experience with her, she's been really cool. She's older and very experienced, so for a younger guy who's willing to learn a thing or two, Junko is probably a good choice.

CliffDale
07-15-15, 07:37
Yea too bad and sorry to hear that. She's very cautious with her customers now days with all the busts and stuff. I would still keep trying and maybe she'll let you in. I know she takes new mongers so just got to keep trying because she is definitely worth it.

Buka.Quote Originally Posted by Suksukboi808 [ViewOriginalPost].

I have tried to see her several times only to have her flake out on me and waste my time. I gave up. I think she only wants to see her regulars so putting ads on backpage advertising her service is pointless. Sounds like you can spend the time and money on WAY better providers than this woman.

Suksukboy,

I tried scheduling with her once. Long story short, I wasted a trip to town. I will never see her again. To me, she is a flake. Better providers out there with better personality and attitude. I hardly monger due to lack of funds and the fact that my S. O is poor and I have to take care of her and her kids. Aloha, keola. [ / QUOTE].

I agree with BK it could be the way you are treating Junko. Whether you text or call her just remember your words have a lot to say about you and gives her an idea of the type of customer you really are or in the case of a new first timer what type of customer you are going to be. One just has to be patient and flexible.

Junko tends to get busy at certain times because she has so many regular customers. There are many of us who find texting her is the best way to set up an appointment with her. Nowadays everyone must be cautious.

Gargoyles1
07-21-15, 21:17
Saw her at Downtown Pali Longs. She said she is moving back to the Honda Bldg. Said its more convenient location. She still looks good no matter what. Same sun dress and simple look.

Gargoyles1
07-21-15, 23:45
Saw her at Downtown Pali Longs. She said she is moving back to the Honda Bldg. Said its more convenient location. She still looks good no matter what. Same sun dress and simple look.Opps. Sorry I guess the Honda I. DOWNTOWN. The new Honda automotive car sales.

H Mobius
07-22-15, 03:58
Opps. Sorry I guess the Honda I. DOWNTOWN. The new Honda automotive car sales.Capitol Place? She must be doing exceptionally well; a furnished 1/1 rents for almost 4000 a month.

Gargoyles1
07-25-15, 08:26
Capitol Place? She must be doing exceptionally well; a furnished 1/1 rents for almost 4000 a month.Wow had a sessions with Junko. Her rates are a little higher now but the service still top grade. Had a very nice short massage with her. Then turn around andn it was more sensual then the last time. I still think she is one of the top providers there is. H mmmmm. Same ser ice so won't go I to that. As I took a shower after I notice another girl in the room. I ask her about her she said that was her helper and she is learning the service. Looks pretty good only saw the side of her. Long hair. About 5'2". Hard to say about the body cAuse sure was sitting by the table drinking coffee I think. I ask Junko if I see her next time. She said she just got in and still learning.

CoronaLight
07-25-15, 08:30
Wow had a sessions with Junko. Her rates are a little higher now but the service still top grade. Had a very nice short massage with her. Then turn around andn it was more sensual then the last time. I still think she is one of the top providers there is. H mmmmm. Same ser ice so won't go I to that. As I took a shower after I notice another girl in the room. I ask her about her she said that was her helper and she is learning the service. Looks pretty good only saw the side of her. Long hair. About 5'2". Hard to say about the body cAuse sure was sitting by the table drinking coffee I think. I ask Junko if I see her next time. She said she just got in and still learning.Got to ask, was Junko ever at the University 3rd or 4th floor spot at one point?? Always been curious, went to a University Ave location many years back due to the good reviews, but must of gotten switched with someone else, she was old and fugly.

Member #5092
07-25-15, 12:58
Wow had a sessions with Junko. Her rates are a little higher now but the service still top grade. Had a very nice short massage with her. Then turn around andn it was more sensual then the last time. I still think she is one of the top providers there is. H mmmmm. Same ser ice so won't go I to that. As I took a shower after I notice another girl in the room. I ask her about her she said that was her helper and she is learning the service. Looks pretty good only saw the side of her. Long hair. About 5'2". Hard to say about the body cAuse sure was sitting by the table drinking coffee I think. I ask Junko if I see her next time. She said she just got in and still learning.Where is her new place down town, marco polo or that new place she just bought on kalakaua?
PM if you dont mind.

Gargoyles1
07-25-15, 15:10
Where is her new place down town, marco polo or that new place she just bought on kalakaua?
PM if you dont mind.Capital Plaza.

High rise.

BPittsburg
07-25-15, 19:25
Got to ask, was Junko ever at the University 3rd or 4th floor spot at one point?? Always been curious, went to a University Ave location many years back due to the good reviews, but must of gotten switched with someone else, she was old and fugly.I think you got the wrong person. Junko was (and still is) a beautiful lady. Natural big boobs, big eyes, nice body and fantastic smile. She worked out of University but really long time ago.

She is still doing work out of Marco Polo.

HappyRabbit
07-25-15, 22:21
Wow had a sessions with Junko. Her rates are a little higher now but the service still top grade. Had a very nice short massage with her. Then turn around andn it was more sensual then the last time. I still think she is one of the top providers there is. H mmmmm. Same ser ice so won't go I to that. As I took a shower after I notice another girl in the room. I ask her about her she said that was her helper and she is learning the service. Looks pretty good only saw the side of her. Long hair. About 5'2". Hard to say about the body cAuse sure was sitting by the table drinking coffee I think. I ask Junko if I see her next time. She said she just got in and still learning.I just saw Junko and she told me the Capital Place is where she lives; she doesn't work there. If you were able to have her service you at her home you are one lucky dude.

Professor Fun
07-26-15, 02:51
I saw Junko at Marco polo a few weeks ago. She just moved to Capital Plaza its a very nice place. I think she's beautiful inside and out and that's all I'm saying about her.

CoronaLight
07-26-15, 05:13
I think you got the wrong person. Junko was (and still is) a beautiful lady. Natural big boobs, big eyes, nice body and fantastic smile. She worked out of University but really long time ago.

She is still doing work out of Marco Polo.Meant I tried to see her, but they gave me the switch. So it might have been her at that 3rd floor University Ave location. Would be nice to see a pic to confirm. Thanks BPittsburg.

Goser
07-26-15, 10:27
Wow had a sessions with Junko. Her rates are a little higher now but the service still top grade. Had a very nice short massage with her. Then turn around andn it was more sensual then the last time. I still think she is one of the top providers there is. H mmmmm. Same ser ice so won't go I to that. As I took a shower after I notice another girl in the room. I ask her about her she said that was her helper and she is learning the service. Looks pretty good only saw the side of her. Long hair. About 5'2". Hard to say about the body cAuse sure was sitting by the table drinking coffee I think. I ask Junko if I see her next time. She said she just got in and still learning.What are her current rates?

HeineHeine
07-26-15, 12:19
Meant I tried to see her, but they gave me the switch. So it might have been her at that 3rd floor University Ave location. Would be nice to see a pic to confirm. Thanks BPittsburg.Similar to this?

Stangman808
07-26-15, 14:39
Meant I tried to see her, but they gave me the switch. So it might have been her at that 3rd floor University Ave location. Would be nice to see a pic to confirm. Thanks BPittsburg.On the "Honolulu Forum" main page that list all the different threads, click on the "photo" link in the "Junko" thread. There is a photo of her.

H Mobius
07-26-15, 17:16
Meant I tried to see her, but they gave me the switch. So it might have been her at that 3rd floor University Ave location. Would be nice to see a pic to confirm. Thanks BPittsburg.Years ago when she worked at University Plaza, she was not always alone and did have partners. Although beauty is relative, by no means could she have been "old and fugly", so you likely saw her partner of the time.

Back then, her ad pics were of her facing to the side. She's had plastic surgery done to her face and had her breasts enlarged, more recently when she had a place ("Hanazono") in Century Square before the Security Notices got posted. The pic Stangman referred you to is how she looked in those CS ads, so you may not recognize her.

Professor Fun
07-26-15, 20:05
Junko is beautiful. She's always been sweet to me and very nice. I'm not sure but I think someone out to make trouble for her. I heard about what someone did at CS. I don't believe in any negative post on Junko.

Professor Fun
07-26-15, 20:07
Ok trying again to upload picture.

Blake123
07-27-15, 06:10
Years ago when she worked at University Plaza, she was not always alone and did have partners. Although beauty is relative, by no means could she have been "old and fugly", so you likely saw her partner of the time.

Back then, her ad pics were of her facing to the side. She's had plastic surgery done to her face and had her breasts enlarged, more recently when she had a place ("Hanazono") in Century Square before the Security Notices got posted. The pic Stangman referred you to is how she looked in those CS ads, so you may not recognize her.A pic of Junko / Jennifer from her Sakura University BP ad a few years ago.

DeltaDog
07-28-15, 00:49
I'm a newbie. Lurked here for a while. First post. I've been trying to connect with here for a while now. Sent three texts and maybe a phone call or two each week. Still nothing. If she is only seeing regulars, that makes me sad. She looks amazing. Would love to have a Junko story of my own to tell. Any tips or pointers to a newbie would be much appreciated.

Bench Warmer
07-28-15, 04:00
Her rates are a little higher now but the service still top grade.What is her rate now?

Professor Fun
07-28-15, 04:56
A pic of Junko / Jennifer from her Sakura University BP ad a few years ago.She looks great.

Magnod
07-28-15, 05:04
Did she ever start doing firm massages?

I recall the first time meeting her, I think it was when she was with Sisi in CC (or was she at Golden by where Michelle used to be? I forget it was over 8 years ago). She told me her wrist hurt so she couldn't do deep tissue, but that before the injury she used to do a really good massage. After following her to the Walmart area, to Kinau, etc. I never did get a really firm massage from her and stopped going.

She would be perfect if she did a great deep tissue, followed by her normal extras.

Surfbreak
07-28-15, 21:15
I'm a newbie. Lurked here for a while. First post. I've been trying to connect with here for a while now. Sent three texts and maybe a phone call or two each week. Still nothing. If she is only seeing regulars, that makes me sad. She looks amazing. Would love to have a Junko story of my own to tell. Any tips or pointers to a newbie would be much appreciated.I just don't get why people bother with this lady. I understand that she may be good looking for her age and may have provided good service to a number of you. I respect that and that's great. But why advertise and then give potential customers hassles or the cold shoulder when they try to contact her. She is in a service business. There are too many other good options in town who WANT our business and who respect the customer's time. So my tip would be to move on. Try Happiness, Rejuve, Empire, Kison, Roses, the list goes on. Good luck and have fun.

SquirtLuva69
07-29-15, 00:35
I just don't get why people bother with this lady. I understand that she may be good looking for her age and may have provided good service to a number of you. I respect that and that's great. But why advertise and then give potential customers hassles or the cold shoulder when they try to contact her. She is in a service business. There are too many other good options in town who WANT our business and who respect the customer's time. So my tip would be to move on. Try Happiness, Rejuve, Empire, Kison, Roses, the list goes on. Good luck and have fun.2nd! Really don't understand any of the hype for a chronic bi-polar experience.

DeltaDog
07-29-15, 03:29
2nd! Really don't understand any of the hype for a chronic bi-polar experience.Those are good points gentlemen. And as a newbie I wouldn't want to trump your experiences or advise. I guess I'm looking at it like this. She has her own forum named for her. Of all the girls on here, no one else has their own. Even Page, Shiny, names that on this forum people just know, they don't have their own. I think that there is perhaps something to be said for that. Granted some posts speak of her quirks and some difficulties. And it is true, why put up with that when there are easier ones to be had? Good points and yes I agree. Maybe it comes down to a thrill in the chase.

Asstro
07-29-15, 11:34
I'm a newbie. Lurked here for a while. First post. I've been trying to connect with here for a while now. Sent three texts and maybe a phone call or two each week. Still nothing. If she is only seeing regulars, that makes me sad. She looks amazing. Would love to have a Junko story of my own to tell. Any tips or pointers to a newbie would be much appreciated.I know a friend who was a regular customer, and left multiple messages. She went off on him and accused him of being crazy compulsive. You have to catch her at the right polarity.

Goser
07-29-15, 12:12
Those are good points gentlemen. And as a newbie I wouldn't want to trump your experiences or advise. I guess I'm looking at it like this. She has her own forum named for her. Of all the girls on here, no one else has their own. Even Page, Shiny, names that on this forum people just know, they don't have their own. I think that there is perhaps something to be said for that. Granted some posts speak of her quirks and some difficulties. And it is true, why put up with that when there are easier ones to be had? Good points and yes I agree. Maybe it comes down to a thrill in the chase.I agree that any provider who has her own forum is a legend. I had Junko a few times when she was at University Ave. She was very pretty at that time and she has very nice natural breasts which I really like a lot. Her service was really only average at that time. She did not like her breasts fondled much. She reluctantly gave BBBJ at a time when she was known as a BBFS provider. Her wrist hurt so she couldn't give a great massage. She was paranoid as heck the entire time even when I repeated and she kept saying that she would provide more the next time and never did. She did seem like a nice lady. Told me a lot about her personal life. At that time, she would be very responsive to customer calls. A few times she called me right back after I left a message.

I can see her as a provider I would see once per month if she was easier to reach, less paranoid and was a little more flexible in terms of how she offers service. I mean she has a routine she liked to do and if I wanted to deviate from it, she didn't like it at all.

BP808
07-29-15, 13:14
Those are good points gentlemen. And as a newbie I wouldn't want to trump your experiences or advise. I guess I'm looking at it like this. She has her own forum named for her. Of all the girls on here, no one else has their own. Even Page, Shiny, names that on this forum people just know, they don't have their own. I think that there is perhaps something to be said for that. Granted some posts speak of her quirks and some difficulties. And it is true, why put up with that when there are easier ones to be had? Good points and yes I agree. Maybe it comes down to a thrill in the chase.She might be choosing not to do newbies due to all the issues surrounding the CS issues and LEO raids from a couple of months ago. I have been trying to contact her as well. If she doesn't respond to you after 3 attempts, I would do as a brother monger suggests: move on already. I would recommend Empire, if you are looking for a good alternative with consistently good service.

Friend of mine says she is definitely worth it, though. Despite all the mixed reviews, she is a YMMV provider.

LilAbner
07-29-15, 21:31
Those are good points gentlemen. And as a newbie I wouldn't want to trump your experiences or advise. I guess I'm looking at it like this. She has her own forum named for her. Of all the girls on here, no one else has their own. Even Page, Shiny, names that on this forum people just know, they don't have their own. I think that there is perhaps something to be said for that. Granted some posts speak of her quirks and some difficulties. And it is true, why put up with that when there are easier ones to be had? Good points and yes I agree. Maybe it comes down to a thrill in the chase.I have been seeing Junko as part of my rotation for several years now. Lately usually 3-4 times a month. I guess you can say I see her because I want to see who shows up. She's as bipolar as they come. It's the thrill of the chase I think. Her moods vary. Sometime she so demure and obedient, other times she gives you the 3rd degree but often backs off when you take off her sundress. Then there are times when she's like a ***** in heat. No matter who show's up we usually end up doing it BBFS (which is the norm with her). That's the thrill. Since she has been at the M Polo she's a ***** in heat. At downtown she was more innocent with her routine no pressure massage and dead fish fuck. For some it YMMV but for me it's the thrill because I usually get what I went there. Just overlook her bipolar moods.

DeltaDog
07-29-15, 21:53
I have been seeing Junko as part of my rotation for several years now. Lately usually 3-4 times a month. I guess you can say I see her because I want to see who shows up. She's as bipolar as they come. It's the thrill of the chase I think. Her moods vary. Sometime she so demure and obedient, other times she gives you the 3rd degree but often backs off when you take off her sundress. Then there are times when she's like a ***** in heat. No matter who show's up we usually end up doing it BBFS (which is the norm with her). That's the thrill. Since she has been at the M Polo she's a ***** in heat. At downtown she was more innocent with her routine no pressure massage and dead fish fuck. For some it YMMV but for me it's the thrill because I usually get what I went there. Just overlook her bipolar moods.So you're saying I should keep at it and she may eventually crack on a good day and let me in?

LilAbner
07-30-15, 03:31
So you're saying I should keep at it and she may eventually crack on a good day and let me in?Yes. It comes down to which Junko comes forward. Be prepare for the mood swing.

Professor Fun
07-31-15, 03:17
So you're saying I should keep at it and she may eventually crack on a good day and let me in?Well there's a lot of negative comments here. All I can say is she's doing pretty good with her regulars seeing her. She's not accepting anyone new if she did she would make a lot more. There's a reason why she has regulars. I'm happy to see her whenever I can.

Suksukboi808
07-31-15, 03:24
Well there's a lot of negative comments here. All I can say is she's doing pretty good with her regulars seeing her. She's not accepting anyone new if she did she would make a lot more. There's a reason why she has regulars. I'm happy to see her whenever I can.Well good for you regulars you can have her.

Gargoyles1
07-31-15, 14:26
Well good for you regulars you can have her.Had a appointment with Junko. I never seen her mood change. She it's always nice and sweet. I guess Ian lucky. She is very sexy and she does have a nice shape and very soft breast. Treat her right. Her massages got better and she does go a little harder with her elbow.

I don't know why people say she changed I never seen it. All I can say is the one who are lucky good for you cause this is a treasure to keep.

TigerRoy
07-31-15, 20:33
[Deleted by Admin]

Stop writing self reviews

A2

OishiiNani
08-02-15, 19:36
I think if you go see junko to just have wild sex and get your rocks off, maybe a little disappointed. But if your looking for a little more slow and sensual time, I think she is one if the best. Her nani that you gently open up and lick and suckle those soft and smooth lips and catch a little flavor of almonds and coconuts. Very few things in life can be that memorable.

NightWing24
08-05-15, 00:07
How can I get in contact w / Junko nowadays? Since she no longer has ads on BP anymore.

Stangman808
08-05-15, 01:04
How can I get in contact w / Junko nowadays? Since she no longer has ads on BP anymore.http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-at-808-927-8586/5378608

TooQuick
08-05-15, 16:02
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-at-808-927-8586/5378608Ad says 39. Please. Still looks good but that's quite a stretch.

NightWing24
08-06-15, 03:52
Ad says 39. Please. Still looks good but that's quite a stretch.Weren't her older ads displaying as 40? From my last experience, her vajayjay was tighter than most milfs which would mean her vajayjay is younger than her, which would mean she would still be misleading.

Gargoyles1
08-06-15, 14:01
Weren't her older ads displaying as 40? From my last experience, her vajayjay was tighter than most milfs which would mean her vajayjay is younger than her, which would mean she would still be misleading.Wow don't know about you young mongers out there. Age is just a number main thing is she it's nice and sweet to you. Her service.

Is still top notch. Never seen her change her mood not to sure I guess some mongers don't treat her nice so she gets upset at you.

LilAbner
08-07-15, 22:23
Weren't her older ads displaying as 40? From my last experience, her vajayjay was tighter than most milfs which would mean her vajayjay is younger than her, which would mean she would still be misleading.How many 39 birthdays has she had? Like Jack Benny who was always 39 Junko is always 39 since almost 20 years now. But she manage to find the fountain of youth for her tite Nani. Junko May not be as tite as that '70's showgirl at Stop light who could shoot ping pong balls and hard boiled eggs and pick up a stack of quarters with her vejatjay but she is tite.

Goser
08-22-15, 13:39
How many 39 birthdays has she had? Like Jack Benny who was always 39 Junko is always 39 since almost 20 years now. But she manage to find the fountain of youth for her tite Nani. Junko May not be as tite as that '70's showgirl at Stop light who could shoot ping pong balls and hard boiled eggs and pick up a stack of quarters with her vejatjay but she is tite.Junko is around 52. I know that because she told me her age once. I haven't seen her in a while, when I did, she was aging very nicely. She had outstanding natural boobs. Someone reported that they are starting to sag a bit. I like that. I keep thinking about seeing her again just to see those babies hanging low.

Gasman808
08-22-15, 20:35
Let's face, the woman is beautiful and the best provider on island. Age is just a number and Junko carries her age better then most.

Mongers Rus
08-23-15, 07:29
I concur, doesn't matter what her age is, she still looks HOT....and her pussy is definitely 18!

Keep Mongering.

Rus.

Goser
08-25-15, 11:59
Hey Junko,

I got private messages from 2 of your friends saying you are upset with me posting your age. Sorry about that. It would have been better if you just contacted me directly and asked me nicely not to do it going forward rather than sending several people to contact me on your behalf to tell me you are pissed off. Had you done that, I would have honored your request and we could have let it die.

You wonder why you have your own thread. This is why. You react to things and let everyone know about it bringing even more attention to those things you don't want discussed. The best way to get things to stop is to simply ignore it. Don't give it attention because then it will get you more of it.

I think you are a great provider and you have aged very gracefully. Youth is what you feel on the inside, not the outside. You should be very happy that you have so many guys who are so fond of you. That means you've done something right and you did it over a very long period of time.

Send me a PM if you like. You can say whatever you want and tell me in your own words what you are thinking. If you need a cathartic rant and want to yell at me, go for it, I can take it. It might make you feel better. I promise I won't post anything you write.

Idusixtyning
08-26-15, 03:30
I concur, doesn't matter what her age is, she still looks HOT....and her pussy is definitely 18!

Keep Mongering.

Rus.From what I recall in person, she never used much makeup at all and she still looked great. I think she tends not to use makeup and let her skin remain healthy.

Most all other older providers around town use tons of makeup to hide wrinkles/age spots and take 20 years of aging back.

HapaBoy86
08-26-15, 04:52
Hey Junko,

I got private messages from 2 of your friends saying you are upset with me posting your age. Sorry about that. It would have been better if you just contacted me directly and asked me nicely not to do it going forward rather than sending several people to contact me on your behalf to tell me you are pissed off. Had you done that, I would have honored your request and we could have let it die.

You wonder why you have your own thread. This is why. You react to things and let everyone know about it bringing even more attention to those things you don't want discussed. The best way to get things to stop is to simply ignore it. Don't give it attention because then it will get you more of it.

I think you are a great provider and you have aged very gracefully. Youth is what you feel on the inside, not the outside. You should be very happy that you have so many guys who are so fond of you. That means you've done something right and you did it over a very long period of time.

Send me a PM if you like. You can say whatever you want and tell me in your own words what you are thinking. If you need a cathartic rant and want to yell at me, go for it, I can take it. It might make you feel better. I promise I won't post anything you write.LOL, goes to show you that guys like to rat other guys! Careful whom you trust with info!

DeltaDog
08-26-15, 13:31
It took some doing but I was finally able to connect with the legend. Very sweet lady and very beautiful. Decent massage and very warm personality. Really enjoyable time. And she is beautiful. I don't even think about her age because it doesn't matter. She is pretty hot regardless of what it is. I'm more than happy to think she's in her thirties. Definite repeat.

Goser
08-26-15, 15:50
I have been seeing Junko as part of my rotation for several years now. Lately usually 3-4 times a month. I guess you can say I see her because I want to see who shows up. She's as bipolar as they come. It's the thrill of the chase I think. Her moods vary. Sometime she so demure and obedient, other times she gives you the 3rd degree but often backs off when you take off her sundress. Then there are times when she's like a ***** in heat. No matter who show's up we usually end up doing it BBFS (which is the norm with her). That's the thrill. Since she has been at the M Polo she's a ***** in heat. At downtown she was more innocent with her routine no pressure massage and dead fish fuck. For some it YMMV but for me it's the thrill because I usually get what I went there. Just overlook her bipolar moods.I missed your post. But, I think you nailed why she is so popular. This post captures it perfectly. If she finds out who you are, you are in for a treat. I expect that all of her clients are going to be asked: "are you goser. You lie. " OMG. Someone is going to have that interrogation. Maybe everyone. I am sure of it. She should just laugh it off and be playful back, but then she wouldn't be Junko and she wouldn't have her own thread.

One of Junko's regulars just sent me a PM worrying that Junko is going to pester him about being goser. We just can't make this shit up.

Goser
08-26-15, 16:39
LOL, goes to show you that guys like to rat other guys! Careful whom you trust with info!They aren't really ratting. It's call the "white knight" syndrome. When someone likes a girl, he will tend to defend her. It's very common on message boards.

MuffinStuffer
08-26-15, 21:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

AdventureKing
08-27-15, 05:28
I saw lovely Jennifer about three weeks ago.

I really like her new place! So much better than the downtown century square place. I was also able to find street parking nearby, although her apartment complex has guest parking (which I learned after my visit).

Still nice body.

I did not get any "bipolar" or wacky Jennifer when I saw her in my most-recent visit.

I guess you have to be nice to her, otherwise, you get on her bad side.

One thing I didn't like this time around, was she didn't let my hands roam near or inside her wet and wild, grand canyon. Basically, no fiv.

Asstro
08-27-15, 13:56
Hey Junko,

Send me a PM if you like. You can say whatever you want and tell me in your own words what you are thinking. If you need a cathartic rant and want to yell at me, go for it, I can take it. It might make you feel better. I promise I won't post anything you write.Excellent analyses of why The Junko has her own thread. I too received PM's from her confidantes. I ususally respect their request because maybe they can get extra favors from her.

I agree with your age of her, about 10 - 15 years ago she was one of the older providers.

RidingHI
08-27-15, 20:16
Excellent analyses of why The Junko has her own thread. I too received PM's from her confidantes. I ususally respect their request because maybe they can get extra favors from her.

I agree with your age of her, about 10 - 15 years ago she was one of the older providers.Had another visit with Junko earlier this week. I think we should drop the age issue and focus on the reviews of her service (which is the reason for this forum). Regardless, I will say that she has the tightest kitty I have had. Ever. It looks pretty too (before and after the deed). Thin lips, well landscaped strip of hair on top. Even tastes better then most providers (even the younger ones). I absolutely love her natural Ds and petite frame. If only she had a table shower. But then she would be too busy. Her BBBJ is good, especially when she is licking Junior's shaft. And FS is more then I expect (being a little on the larger size). After the massage and chit chat, once I penetrate, she turns into GFE. I love that part about her.

L / A / S. 9 (I like a little more ass)/9 (always treats me nice) /9 (no shower together).

I have been repeating for almost 3 years with her. I always get the nice Junko.

Fujii08
08-28-15, 22:01
Hey Professor, I really like this picture of her.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=386873&d=143

Goser
08-29-15, 15:22

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=386873&d=143I completely agree. I think that is one of the best pictures she ever posted. Junko really is an attractive woman at every age. I am just bummed that I didn't get to see her when she was in her 30's. I'll bet she would be my favorite of all time with that beauty, those natural boobs and her BBFS. Even now, she must be one of the best since she has so many fans.

Professor Fun
08-29-15, 17:48
I love that one too.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=386873&d=143

Bigred808
08-31-15, 16:54
It's been a long time since I seen Jennifer. But I decide to go see her. I'm glad she still remembers me. We talked a bit o about the old days LOL. Great memories. This goes back to are&are relaxation. Her massage skill a good. Not real deep but still gets me loose. On the flip side she is great. She knows how to make you squirm on the verge of popping. She put on jacket and did cg then mish to complete. I think I'll add her to regular schedule.

Blake123
09-01-15, 03:38
It's been a long time since I seen Jennifer. But I decide to go see her. I'm glad she still remembers me. We talked a bit o about the old days LOL. Great memories. This goes back to are&are relaxation. Her massage skill a good. Not real deep but still gets me loose. On the flip side she is great. She knows how to make you squirm on the verge of popping. She put on jacket and did cg then mish to complete. I think I'll add her to regular schedule. R&R Relaxation. The place that used to be on Kapiolani near the mall. Yes, that was a long time ago--like about 20 years ago. I visited there a few times, but never met Jennifer there. I didn't catch up with her until about two years ago.

Bench Warmer
09-01-15, 05:34
R&R Relaxation. The place that used to be on Kapiolani near the mall. Yes, that was a long time ago--like about 20 years ago. I visited there a few times, but never met Jennifer there. I didn't catch up with her until about two years ago.Wow, r&r goes way back. Before it was on Kapiolani, it was in CC. They had a dude in the lobby with an r&r hat and he'd take you upstairs. I forgot what floor. It was the golden age when hula hands and the original Tokyo spa was in business. I actually busted my AMP cherry at hula hands.

Blake123
09-01-15, 06:03
Wow, r&r goes way back. Before it was on Kapiolani, it was in CC. They had a dude in the lobby with an r&r hat and he'd take you upstairs. I forgot what floor. It was the golden age when hula hands and the original Tokyo spa was in business. I actually busted my AMP cherry at hula hands.Don't even get me started on Hula Hands. That place was the mother of all AMPs, IMHO. Remember mama Kim? She was great and so sweet. Sort of reminds me of Happy in terms of friendliness, great personality and hot sexiness.

BenZ88
09-01-15, 19:42
Don't even get me started on Hula Hands. That place was the mother of all AMPs, IMHO. Remember mama Kim? She was great and so sweet. Sort of reminds me of Happy in terms of friendliness, great personality and hot sexiness.Hula was the best. I remember when there was an average of 9 girls working every night and monger so would be drinking. Wow it was awesome setup. They had the entire second floor of CC.

AwabiHunter
09-01-15, 21:00
Hula was the best. I remember when there was an average of 9 girls working every night and monger so would be drinking. Wow it was awesome setup. They had the entire second floor of CC.Yup and you could hear Moaning while in the lobby of CC with 10+ girls getting banged simultaneously the floor was rocking and Braddahs standing 20 deep in line, looked like a crack house with nani addicts lined up waiting their turn, I still remember when I first went their the Woman (Not girl) said you want Asian Condom or American condom and I was like IDK what's the difference? I thought maybe quality difference or something and she said let me see your dick so I busted out the: Tohei and she said you need American condom.

AwabiHunter
09-01-15, 21:01
Don't even get me started on Hula Hands. That place was the mother of all AMPs, IMHO. Remember mama Kim? She was great and so sweet. Sort of reminds me of Happy in terms of friendliness, great personality and hot sexiness.That place was no joke either.

DeadHead1
09-01-15, 22:12
That place was no joke either.Thank God I never knew about those places back then, would never have gotten married. I would get drunk at Wave and try pick up Off duty strippers to very little luck.

Bigred808
09-01-15, 22:58
What about French caravan and club 501. Gina had girls that were very good. Must be getting old. Can't remember her name but she moved to big island. She started there. Damn itsbon the tip of my tongue. She worked in CC then went to 10th ave. Man I miss her.

Bench Warmer
09-02-15, 06:24
Remember magic hands and rainbow spa on makaloa? I used to pound this super young local girl at rainbow. Then there was this half Korean half Japanese chick hiroko at magic. She used to work at 7th Heaven above exotics. The good old days.

Bigred808
09-02-15, 14:35
Just remembered. Marlene started at club 501. An one seen her lately since she moved to big island?

BenZ88
09-02-15, 15:40
Remember magic hands and rainbow spa on makaloa? I used to pound this super young local girl at rainbow. Then there was this half Korean half Japanese chick hiroko at magic. She used to work at 7th Heaven above exotics. The good old days.Wow! You brought back memories. LOL. What did happen to magic hands on makaloa behind KGMB?

Tacoman808
09-10-15, 12:50
While I loved spending time with her, the dramas at CS had me worried enough to take a break from that scene. Have things calmed down over there?

H Mobius
09-10-15, 22:10
Remember magic hands and rainbow spa on makaloa? I used to pound this super young local girl at rainbow. Then there was this half Korean half Japanese chick hiroko at magic. She used to work at 7th Heaven above exotics. The good old days.I remember Rainbow Spa. Giant Tits Central; Korean women in their 20's and 50's with fat whopper-sized jugs. I was in love.

Mongers Rus
09-11-15, 05:13
While I loved spending time with her, the dramas at CS had me worried enough to take a break from that scene. Have things calmed down over there?100% better. Place is super nice and clean like Junko usually is.

Rus.

DeltaDog
09-14-15, 04:59
It took me a while to finally connect with Junko. She is very accommodating. Great convos and decent massage. I must say her attitude with me has always been pretty good. Which is why I've seen her a bunch of times. Will see her more as well. Glad I put the time and effort into meeting up. Hope I never have to deal with the other side that I've heard about.

Kevein
09-16-15, 03:56
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-at-808-927-8586/5378608I tried calling this number, but it didn't work.

H Mobius
09-19-15, 14:31
I tried calling this number, but it didn't work.http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-at-808-927-8586/5378608

Why is she back to using her old pics from several years ago, back at University? For a while she was using only flower pics or no pic at all.

Goser
09-19-15, 15:03

Why is she back to using her old pics from several years ago, back at University? For a while she was using only flower pics or no pic at all.Actually, I think it is a newer picture. May even be recent. It looks like the older picture she used to use when she was at Sakura University, but you will notice a few things about the new picture. Look at her face. It has much more make up to hide some of her lines of aging. Also, her hands are showing the age of an older women.

The picture from the past showed a much more youthful Junko. This shows that she has similar tastes as she did 10 years ago. But, I think the picture is much more recent.

Junko, don't be mad at me. You are as beautiful as any trophy wife out there. Anyone would be lucky to have you walking around with them with your arm around theirs?

Local1234
09-19-15, 17:13

Why is she back to using her old pics from several years ago, back at University? For a while she was using only flower pics or no pic at all.She looks younger in that pic.

Slide Hammer
09-19-15, 21:20

Why is she back to using her old pics from several years ago, back at University? For a while she was using only flower pics or no pic at all.I vote she's bat shit crazy.

Spyda
09-20-15, 01:30
Actually, I think it is a newer picture. May even be recent. It looks like the older picture she used to use when she was at Sakura University, but you will notice a few things about the new picture. Look at her face. It has much more make up to hide some of her lines of aging. Also, her hands are showing the age of an older women.

The picture from the past showed a much more youthful Junko. This shows that she has similar tastes as she did 10 years ago. But, I think the picture is much more recent.

Junko, don't be mad at me. You are as beautiful as any trophy wife out there. Anyone would be lucky to have you walking around with them with your arm around theirs?It's an old pic she used to use a few years ago.

Kukaeuli
09-20-15, 01:37
Does anyone remember Junko when she started out as "Noni's Place"?

That was 2002.

After reading all the info I think I'll give her professionalism a try.

Early 50's appeals to me. Even the allegations of being crazy!

https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/1tvwzu/eli5why_crazy_people_have_that_distinctive_look/

Maybe her issues arise from childhood trauma.

But that doesn't mean she's entirely dysfunctional.

Judging from her eyes her reactions can be rather volatile.

And to those who have seen the crazy side, it's possible something about you triggered it off.

Not saying you're bad.

My spidey sense says if you treat her right, she's a heart of gold.

Will let you know.

H Mobius
09-20-15, 02:20
It's an old pic she used to use a few years ago.Yeah, from at least 2008 and probably earlier than that. That's the same outfit she wore in her pics back then, in that same pose, and the University place had that same tapestry on the wall.

Member #5092
09-20-15, 02:57

That was 2002.

https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/1tvwzu/eli5why_crazy_people_have_that_distinctive_look/

And to those who have seen the crazy side, it's possible something about you triggered it off.

Not saying you're bad.

Will let you know.Pam anderson jenny macarthy are good examples, hot / crazy. So long as the sexy out weighs the crazy.

Kukaeuli
09-20-15, 03:31
Definitely a beautiful woman!

And a beautiful interior. Very nice.

(No. I have never seen her. Nor know her.).

Mongers Rus
09-20-15, 07:34

Why is she back to using her old pics from several years ago, back at University? For a while she was using only flower pics or no pic at all.I really think that picture is from 2011.

Rus.

Mongers Rus
09-20-15, 07:39

That was 2002.

Not saying you're bad.

Will let you know.She probably gets moody from all this negative reviews. Reading this you're already setting yourself up to fail. Just make an appt and go. Forget all this crap, and maybe you'll experience the best provider you ever going to get. She is a sweet heart, hottie, and a legend. Don't blow it by thinking so much. She is one of the best FS providers on my list, and I've know her for years.

Rus.

John Ross
09-20-15, 07:49
I really think that picture is from 2011.

Rus.I believe it is from Sept / Oct 2010.

Goser
09-20-15, 10:05
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

Man you KNOW that post would have set off a shitstorm.

Knock it off,

A2

Goser
09-20-15, 10:47

That was 2002.

Not saying you're bad.

Will let you know.Why don't you go to tame the shrew? Plenty of mongers have reported being very kind to her and experiencing bipolar personality disorder. Maybe you are better than all of us. Show us your skills and write a report already.

H Mobius
09-20-15, 13:15
I really think that picture is from 2011.

Rus.Allz I know is that I learned about her from this Forum in 2008. That pic was in her ads back then. She could have been running those ads for any number of years prior to that, so I said "at least" for that reason.

Rus is right, don't think too much. Just make an appointment and go see her.

People get angry or frustrated; it's the way they subsequently behave that leads others to believe something is amiss. That nurse Annie in the movie "Misery" who would go nuts at James Caan's character is a good example, and I liked the way he was staring at her in shock.

SquirtLuva69
09-20-15, 14:39
Allz I know is that I learned about her from this Forum in 2008. That pic was in her ads back then. She could have been running those ads for any number of years prior to that, so I said "at least" for that reason.

Rus is right, don't think too much. Just make an appointment and go see her.

People get angry or frustrated; it's the way they subsequently behave that leads others to believe something is amiss. That nurse Annie in the movie "Misery" who would go nuts at James Caan's character is a good example, and I liked the way he was staring at her in shock.All you guys need to be factual. The pics of her are maybe 10 years ago, 15-25 pounds ago. It's to get more business because she probably is slow and needs to support her hugher rent. My 2 cents.

Cosmic Kid
09-20-15, 23:06
Some time ago some of you guys used to be calling her by Jennifer also, sometimes it would be Junko and other times Jennifer. Now I'm only seeing Junko. Was the Jennifer thing evidence of her schitzo personality raging or what was that all about anyway? If she only wants to be called Junko now does this mean she got mentally cured cause no more split nice / bad double identity drama? Is she Junko when she's good and Jennifer when she's crazy or vice versa? Nurse Jeckle and Mrs Hyde? Hey, she's stupid if she gets huhu at this convo regardless of content since it keeps her visible on this board and that ought to be good for business! I've never had a session with J / J but it just now occurred to me, a little bit crazy could just be awesome. Might turn her into a real fucking sex monster in the sheets.

Slide Hammer
09-20-15, 23:21
Some time ago some of you guys used to be calling her by Jennifer also, sometimes it would be Junko and other times Jennifer. Now I'm only seeing Junko. Was the Jennifer thing evidence of her schitzo personality raging or what was that all about anyway? If she only wants to be called Junko now does this mean she got mentally cured cause no more split nice / bad double identity drama? Is she Junko when she's good and Jennifer when she's crazy or vice versa? Nurse Jeckle and Mrs Hyde? Hey, she's stupid if she gets huhu at this convo regardless of content since it keeps her visible on this board and that ought to be good for business! I've never had a session with J / J but it just now occurred to me, a little bit crazy could just be awesome. Might turn her into a real fucking sex monster in the sheets.I agree. Let's just junk this thread and rename it now "Sybil". And agreed about bipolar girls and sex. Wow.

Kukaeuli
09-21-15, 01:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Kukaeuli
09-21-15, 01:42
[Deleted by Admin]

That was fast, better luck next time.

A2

Magnod
09-21-15, 03:14
Some time ago some of you guys used to be calling her by Jennifer also, sometimes it would be Junko and other times Jennifer. Now I'm only seeing Junko. Was the Jennifer thing evidence of her schitzo personality raging or what was that all about anyway? If she only wants to be called Junko now does this mean she got mentally cured cause no more split nice / bad double identity drama? Is she Junko when she's good and Jennifer when she's crazy or vice versa? Nurse Jeckle and Mrs Hyde? Hey, she's stupid if she gets huhu at this convo regardless of content since it keeps her visible on this board and that ought to be good for business! I've never had a session with J / J but it just now occurred to me, a little bit crazy could just be awesome. Might turn her into a real fucking sex monster in the sheets.I believe Junko was her original name. Then once she moved (to Hanazono?) she changed her name to Jennifer as a reimage. Lots of girls do something similar. The guys here are referencing her as Junko as that is her original name and probably closer to the real thing. I don't think there is any input on her part on what she wants to be called here.

Mongers Rus
09-21-15, 05:32
I agree. Let's just junk this thread and rename it now "Sybil". And agreed about bipolar girls and sex. Wow.Maybe she is crazy, or maybe some of us are not good Mongers that she just don't want us as repeaters. Been with her, not sure at least 50/60 times, and I'm sure some of you Mongers more, but every time I've been with her, she's always top notch service. I know her as Junko & Jennifer. All same great service. She wanted a English name so Jennifer was fitting for her. Maybe some of you Mongers feel that if your paying for the service, you should always get good service. As a Monger, play out the PSE in you and see the service you get next time. Even if I'm not liking a provider, looks, service, attitude, etc. I'll still try my best to make them remember me, and not repeat. But I'm telling you Mongers that are Junko trashers, you are missing out on one of the sexiest service minded providers ever.

Monger On.

Rus.

Goser
09-21-15, 10:29
Maybe she is crazy, or maybe some of us are not good Mongers that she just don't want us as repeaters. Been with her, not sure at least 50/60 times, and I'm sure some of you Mongers more, but every time I've been with her, she's always top notch service. I know her as Junko & Jennifer. All same great service. She wanted a English name so Jennifer was fitting for her. Maybe some of you Mongers feel that if your paying for the service, you should always get good service. As a Monger, play out the PSE in you and see the service you get next time. Even if I'm not liking a provider, looks, service, attitude, etc. I'll still try my best to make them remember me, and not repeat. But I'm telling you Mongers that are Junko trashers, you are missing out on one of the sexiest service minded providers ever.

Monger On.

Rus.You are a seriously experienced monger. Let me ask you this. What about Junko makes you continue to go back for more? I think the most I have ever seen a single provider was about 20 times. May be its because the best ones don't hang around long enough to allow me to see them more than 20 times. Junko has aged very gracefully over time. She looks better than many of the girls in their 30's today.

I think Junko is a beautiful woman and despite her paranoia seems to be a genuinely kind person. Those are great attributes. However, the sex is really just okay. Maybe above average, but certainly not earth shattering. Have you seen her that much just because she is there and has provided an above average and consistent service over time? Or, is there more? If so, can you help shed light onto the situation?

BP808
09-21-15, 14:08
All you guys need to be factual. The pics of her are maybe 10 years ago, 15-25 pounds ago. It's to get more business because she probably is slow and needs to support her hugher rent. My 2 cents.Yes SL69, let's be factual. The picture in that ad was from 2011 at Sakura (her last days there) - not 10 years ago (and definitely not 25 lbs). Let's take this to let's beef lolo if you want to argue further. Her business is not hurting at all.

Cosmic Kid
Some time ago some of you guys used to be calling her by Jennifer also, sometimes it would be Junko and other times Jennifer. Now I'm only seeing Junko. Was the Jennifer thing evidence of her schitzo personality raging or what was that all about anyway? If she only wants to be called Junko now does this mean she got mentally cured cause no more split nice / bad double identity drama? Is she Junko when she's good and Jennifer when she's crazy or vice versa? Nurse Jeckle and Mrs Hyde? Hey, she's stupid if she gets huhu at this convo regardless of content since it keeps her visible on this board and that ought to be good for business! I've never had a session with J / J but it just now occurred to me, a little bit crazy could just be awesome. Might turn her into a real fucking sex monster in the sheets.As for her service, I have been a client for a very long time now. And I have been with her a few times each month. As a matter of fact, I was there on Friday. During her usual great light massage, we always chat about all the drama in these posts and our lives, in general. She wants the thread closed, but I told her cannot do it. Once its up. Its up until the forum closes.

As with all women, you do something that pisses them off. They get mad at you. I am not certain if this is what everyone is seeing, but I have not yet seen her angry or crazy side. I have heard her complain about mongers and seen her mad at them, but never at me. I treat her with respect, appropriately compensate her for her time and take care of her at the same time she takes care of my needs. I still enjoy her body as much as I did on my first visit. Her beautiful face which hides her age well, natural Ds, sweet tight nani, small petite frame, sloppy BBBJ and great FS (incl. Moans). I especially like her when she gets into it, if you make her wet. That's when she truly wants your cock.

L / A / S - 9/10/9 (only because she hasn't showered with me at her location).

QuienEsTuPapi
09-21-15, 14:13
What are her current rates?What's her currents rates? Anyone that wants to reconnect with her. I have her new number. I have had pretty good dialog with her over the phone and text. No sign of crazy. I even got a good morning today. Going to take the plunge today and will report.

Bench Warmer
09-21-15, 16:43
I agree. Let's just junk this thread and rename it now "Sybil". And agreed about bipolar girls and sex. Wow.I really don't know what you guys are taking about. I've been seeing her for some time now and NEVER had a bad experience. I'm starting to believe that you guys haven't actually been with her. But then again maybe it's a case of YMMV. Not calling anyone a lier. Just all this negative talk is a total opposite from what I've experienced over the years.

Professor Fun
09-22-15, 00:02
I agree. Let's just junk this thread and rename it now "Sybil". And agreed about bipolar girls and sex. Wow.Strange I've never had a bad time with Jenifer. She's always been sweet to me. So maybe you're asking for something she doesn't do? Anyhow if you don't like her service you should just find someone else instead. Jenifer has been wonderful to me and is the only provider I see now.

Makana9
09-22-15, 09:55
Strange I've never had a bad time with Jenifer. She's always been sweet to me. So maybe you're asking for something she doesn't do? Anyhow if you don't like her service you should just find someone else instead. Jenifer has been wonderful to me and is the only provider I see now.A so-so experience when back at the old University place. She was mad at someone who posted what she never ever did, so really took it out on me. Later after my shower she apologized, and said next time I make it up to you. Came by on one later Saturday during UH FB game, and got the King treatment!! She is kind of moody, well to me cause like my old Ex. Depend on what kind of day she having? But a few times bring her small gifts, she turned the frown upside down, besides being really horny made for a fun times.

Pok Gai
09-22-15, 21:21
I've seen Jenn for the past 10+ years. And although EVERY session she's been good to me, I can kind of see the other side. The paranoia, or the stuff she says about other brothers / girls -- I just know to walk egg shells around her. I guess if you are paying for a session, why do we need to cater to her needs? I just do it out of respect I have for our years together. So I wouldn't call BS on people for their bad experiences. I mean brothers can pull a lot of other crap with other girls, because they are only in the biz for a few months / years. But Jenn's been around, so I'm sure she's had enough of it.

Mongers Rus
09-23-15, 08:30
You are a seriously experienced monger. Let me ask you this. What about Junko makes you continue to go back for more? I think the most I have ever seen a single provider was about 20 times. May be its because the best ones don't hang around long enough to allow me to see them more than 20 times. Junko has aged very gracefully over time. She looks better than many of the girls in their 30's today.

I think Junko is a beautiful woman and despite her paranoia seems to be a genuinely kind person. Those are great attributes. However, the sex is really just okay. Maybe above average, but certainly not earth shattering. Have you seen her that much just because she is there and has provided an above average and consistent service over time? Or, is there more? If so, can you help shed light onto the situation?Yes Goser, I am a serious Monger. Experienced, well I guess so. In the beginning I would check out everything out there, but for what. If you find providers that treat you extra special, than that's all you need. Not once did Junko ever treat me bad, and I think every Monger either wants to experience her, wish they have a good time so they can go back, or treat her wrong and not go back, than bash her in the forums only because they know they blew their opportunity to become a regular and miss out on a good thing. As a Monger you should attain your own "Attributes" so that the providers want you to come back. I'm not saying I'm more special than any Monger, but I try my best to make the providers think so. LOL.

Monger On.

Rus.

How To
10-04-15, 15:03
Sorry for this, but I don't have time to be reading every post, but where is this Jennifer (Junko is a nickname I would assume?) located?

Thanks,

How.

AsianSlayer
10-05-15, 02:17
Yes Goser, I am a serious Monger. Experienced, well I guess so. In the beginning I would check out everything out there, but for what. If you find providers that treat you extra special, than that's all you need. Not once did Junko ever treat me bad, and I think every Monger either wants to experience her, wish they have a good time so they can go back, or treat her wrong and not go back, than bash her in the forums only because they know they blew their opportunity to become a regular and miss out on a good thing. As a Monger you should attain your own "Attributes" so that the providers want you to come back. I'm not saying I'm more special than any Monger, but I try my best to make the providers think so. LOL.

Monger On.

Rus.I can say in the last 5 years I've seen Junko once every 2 months to at least once every 3 months. So I would say 30 times on the low end because I can throw in many times seeing her weekly here and there. But this year I have been seeing her at least once a month. Once a month adds up. Give me another year I'm sure I will be close to 50 visits. I've seen Monica on average twice a month for the last 2 years. When happy was working regularly, it was once a week. In June / July during Luxx's Empire run I saw her 16 times, 2 separate occasions twice in a day. When Nikki Sweet was in her prime, I tapped it as often as possible, which was anywhere from once a week to once a month. My saying is 'Don't hate. Appreciate'. I work hard so I play hard. And appreciate everyone should because its the regulars that keep these gals around and available for the part-time mongers.

And between Rus and I, I know there are some Mongers out there that make us look like amateurs:

Junko has regulars that see her multiple times a week consistently.

Joon has guys in the Sugar Daddy role that get her multiple times a week.

During Aki's run at Rose she had a handful of dudes that came to see her every other day. Personally I think that ruined her for the rest of us. No AMG, No Cartier. You didn't get the full Aki experience after a certain point.

These guys almost never post and they pretty much see just that one girl. For others like me, variety is the spice of life. I try to get out at least twice a week. It adds up trust me.

Mongers Rus
10-05-15, 05:36
Sorry for this, but I don't have time to be reading every post, but where is this Jennifer (Junko is a nickname I would assume?) located?

Thanks,

How.Give her a call.

Rus.

Pok Gai
10-06-15, 05:12
I'm guessing she reads this forum. Can't imagine someone who's been doing it for so long to not know this site.

Had an appt tomorrow morning. Sorry cannot make it. It's like way late, and you know how she is about late calls and such. Make it up to you when I get back.

Asstro
10-06-15, 13:44
I'm guessing she reads this forum. Can't imagine someone who's been doing it for so long to not know this site.

Had an appt tomorrow morning. Sorry cannot make it. It's like way late, and you know how she is about late calls and such. Make it up to you when I get back.When you go to see her, make sure you tell someone where you went, in case you become a missing person.

Goser
05-01-16, 16:42
Awabi posted this link on another forum, but it looks like Junko is back after a long vacation.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5561602818.html

She looks smoking hot. I was thinking about her just this week. I wondered what happened to her. Was going to post a question to see if she retired.

Any girl who can last in this business as long as her is a legend.

Honolulu1
05-01-16, 20:35
Awabi posted this link on another forum, but it looks like Junko is back after a long vacation.

She looks smoking hot. I was thinking about her just this week. I wondered what happened to her. Was going to post a question to see if she retired.

Any girl who can last in this business as long as her is a legend.I agree Goser, I too was wondering what happened to her. Maybe she went back to Asia for are&are and get charge up again! I too agree, she is a Legend.

H Mobius
05-01-16, 23:00
I agree Goser, I too was wondering what happened to her. Maybe she went back to Asia for are&are and get charge up again! I too agree, she is a Legend.Is that pic from back at her old University location several years ago?

Spyda
05-01-16, 23:02
Is that pic from back at her old University location several years ago?That's what I was thinking. It looks like the old university location.

StripedFashion
05-02-16, 02:07

Any girl who can last in this business as long as her is a legend.I honestly don't think she looks like the girl in this photo at all. Not hating, just saying. Though, rather, a really good looking friend's AZN middle aged mom / aunty. She also wears the body of a middle aged woman but no matter. I grew up a MILFY Peggy Bundy kinda pervert anyway.

She was my gateway provider into the AMP world (first to offer me HE and first massage table fuck), even if her presence, aside from this one, is in the MT thread. DATY with her was pretty damn awesome. She kept on telling me to "kiss me down there". Even caught her off guard by sucking and pulling back her pussy lips with my mouth. She grabbed the table, screaming, then laughing right after. Umami Nani, fo sho!

Once you get past her batty side, Junko is most def a provider to scratch off your FuckIt list. Was wondering what happened to her. Glad she is back.

NihonBoy
05-02-16, 04:13
What is on her menu?