PDA

View Full Version : Junko

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Stangman808
11-30-22, 02:25
Where did you find her ad? I didn't see anything in CL.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/7562758584.html

CheapCharlie
11-30-22, 09:20
She was in her prime 25-30 years ago, now she has a small following of sleps that kiss her ass.

AMP spa $$ top young talent with table shower- no photograph no up and downs no moodiness, just A1 service.

I had two young providers the other day for $$ to celebrate a birthday. Yummy.

AE.Totally agree with everything you said.

WhisperingEye
01-10-23, 21:24
Who is this person in her ad? Did I miss a memo?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-relaxation-you-want-and-deserve/7577140112.html

Xyz808
01-10-23, 21:40

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-relaxation-you-want-and-deserve/7577140112.htmlSaw the ad and I'm curious as well.

Samurai808
01-11-23, 05:53
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/salt-lake/22852143.html

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-relaxation-you-want-and-deserve/7577140112.html

Fujii08
01-11-23, 14:26
Saw the ad and I'm curious as well.200 different person. I swear. No need to be curious. She's sweet young girl. That's why she hired her. Junko trust her very munch.

Maruchan
01-11-23, 14:55

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-relaxation-you-want-and-deserve/7577140112.htmlPerson in her ad is her friend. What's the confusion?

And that girl in that bedpage latina ad is not the same girl.

AceDoe
01-11-23, 17:30

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-relaxation-you-want-and-deserve/7577140112.htmlHer friend looks good. I wonder if it's the same service Junko provides? Anyone TOFTT?

Samurai808
01-11-23, 18:10
Multiple locations to choose from too.

Kalihi.

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/kailihi/22848310.html

Salt Lake.

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/salt-lake/22852143.html

Person in her ad is her friend. What's the confusion?

And that girl in that bedpage latina ad is not the same girl.

DJ Quick
01-11-23, 18:25
Multiple locations to choose from too.

Kalihi.

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/kailihi/22848310.html

Salt Lake.

https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/salt-lake/22852143.htmlI think its Alana aka Hilton is the one who works with Junko. It says she starts next week Monday. She used to work at LB for a short while.

Stangman808
01-15-23, 02:11
Another ad of Junko and her friend.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-starting-january-20th/7577140112.html

Ck813
01-23-23, 10:59
What's up brother DJ! If that is Alana do you think Junko will have her clean up? Shaved legs looking good and smelling good all the time? No rushing take the $200 and all finish?

Being that Junko always leaves lights on and can see that beautiful body and face.

I think it’s Alana aka Hilton is the one who works with Junko. It says she starts next week Monday. She used to work at LB for a short while.

Xyz808
01-25-23, 13:43
Another ad of Junko and her friend.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-starting-january-20th/7577140112.htmlHer new ad doesn't have the 2nd girl in it. Anyone able to confirm if she's still there?

Chikan San
01-25-23, 18:12
Her new ad doesn't have the 2nd girl in it. Anyone able to confirm if she's still there?I texted her the other day and she said she's solo again.

Fujii08
01-26-23, 02:21
Her new ad doesn't have the 2nd girl in it. Anyone able to confirm if she's still there?Junko say she ask customer 300 and only 30 minute finish. Junko don't like rush service So no more her.

Ck813
01-27-23, 16:23
Junko don't play no games.

Junko say she ask customer 300 and only 30 minute finish. Junko don't like rush service So no more her.

CheapCharlie
01-30-23, 19:28
Saw Junko's ad and was photoshopped big time!

Maruchan
01-31-23, 14:30
Saw Junko's ad and was photoshopped big time!At least she is using a photo of herself. If you go see her, you'll recognize the girl in the photo. All over this board there are complaints of "fake pics", so it's good to see someone using pics of themself.

CheapCharlie
01-31-23, 18:52
At least she is using a photo of herself. If you go see her, you'll recognize the girl in the photo. All over this board there are complaints of "fake pics", so it's good to see someone using pics of themself.Problem is she looks like 20 something in ad. Someone going there and expecting a younger provider, will probably be disappointed. I haven't seen her in almost 3 yrs. So have no idea what she looks like now.

Fungi808
02-01-23, 01:02
The images used are of Junko herself. There are tons of people who use the app to enhance photos. It's very popular among tons of users from models to actors / actresses and celebrities. She doesn't look far from the pics used either. She is still very beautiful and I am a repeat client because she is very attractive to me regardless of the pics. I'm not disappointed in the least. Ever!

Maruchan
02-01-23, 01:19
Problem is she looks like 20 something in ad. Someone going there and expecting a younger provider, will probably be disappointed. I haven't seen her in almost 3 yrs. So have no idea what she looks like now.Maybe I haven't seen the ad you are referring to, but she does not look like a 20-something in photos to me. Yes, she does look on the younger side in her ads. However, the last time I saw her she was in good shape for most ages. I know she takes good care of herself (exercise, moisturizers, etc). She might not be the college freshman, but she is an attractive woman.

I don't know your experience with her, but on the physical side, I have no complaints but you may have different standards than me.

EvilOnABike
02-01-23, 02:51
At least she is using a photo of herself. If you go see her, you'll recognize the girl in the photo. All over this board there are complaints of "fake pics", so it's good to see someone using pics of themself.Aloha fellow mongers. Noob here a really long time lurker. Never saw the need to make any comments.

Men created makeup for woman to look pretty. Made push-up bra to make them look bigger than they really are. Created deodorant to block out bo.

My opinion and experience only. I am happy to see her. No angles, no bait and switch, what I see is what I get, no fake ads just to get me in the door (who cares about the makeup or touch up read the line above), don't have to be concern who sees me coming or going out (free parking with validation too LOL), don't have to worry about the place getting raided. She did asked many questions prior and during our first session. I did the same too. Her threads goes back many moons that's the only reason I took plunge. Imo nothing wrong with being cautious. Mr. Cheap you have been active for a long time and I respect you and everyone's comments. Have you really met her? Going back to your oldest post. See how much I respect your comments? I read them all. You only mentioned about her screening process and you wanted to meet her but didn't on 9/25/2021, looks like her photo is touched up on 11/24/2022 and presently photo shopped. Are you on her blacklist like coffee who was stalking Lemon but taking the high road as to not bash her too much as to get banned?

CheapCharlie
02-01-23, 05:24
Maybe I haven't seen the ad you are referring to, but she does not look like a 20-something in photos to me. Yes, she does look on the younger side in her ads. However, the last time I saw her she was in good shape for most ages. I know she takes good care of herself (exercise, moisturizers, etc). She might not be the college freshman, but she is an attractive woman.

I don't know your experience with her, but on the physical side, I have no complaints but you may have different standards than me.She must've read the posts I made. She took down the ad I talked about. Now get one pic of her in hat and sunglasses.

TrialnError
02-01-23, 12:38
She must've read the posts I made. She took down the ad I talked about. Now get one pic of her in hat and sunglasses.I think so and had 2 highly positive comments / reviews from fairly new members right after your original comment.

Mr Poke
02-01-23, 14:05
She must've read the posts I made. She took down the ad I talked about. Now get one pic of her in hat and sunglasses.Charlie, are you stalking her LOL.

WhisperingEye
02-01-23, 15:38
So I have never successfully hooked up with this lady. I've tried several times over the past few years using my regular cell, burner, and google tns. Not sure what I did but I really want to sample the pro. I would say I'm not disrespectful. I'm actually very neutral (but we all say that. LOL). I've used the "when can I come" and her reply will be you need to tell me when. Then I say "can I come at 2 pm?" and she ghosts me. Any tips here? In case the shills or if the provider herself is reading. I'm a local average dude that you probably won't be able to recognize 3 days later. Haha if that helps at all.

Bono888
02-01-23, 16:43
So I have never successfully hooked up with this lady. I've tried several times over the past few years using my regular cell, burner, and google tns. Not sure what I did but I really want to sample the pro. I would say I'm not disrespectful. I'm actually very neutral (but we all say that. LOL). I've used the "when can I come" and her reply will be you need to tell me when. Then I say "can I come at 2 pm?" and she ghosts me. Any tips here? In case the shills or if the provider herself is reading. I'm a local average dude that you probably won't be able to recognize 3 days later. Haha if that helps at all.I had the same problem before. My advice, would be follow her rules of 24 hour appointment notice. In fact, if you really want, give her 36 to 48 hours notices. It not 100% guaranty that this will work but I was able to schedule an appointment when I did this.

But again, this was a while back and I haven't seen her in a while. Good Luck.

CheapCharlie
02-01-23, 17:37
Charlie, are you stalking her LOL.Where did you come to that conclusion? I originally commented on her ad being photoshopped and now I'm stalking her?

CheapCharlie
02-01-23, 17:50
Aloha fellow mongers. Noob here a really long time lurker. Never saw the need to make any comments.

Men created makeup for woman to look pretty. Made push-up bra to make them look bigger than they really are. Created deodorant to block out bo.

My opinion and experience only. I am happy to see her. No angles, no bait and switch, what I see is what I get, no fake ads just to get me in the door (who cares about the makeup or touch up read the line above), don't have to be concern who sees me coming or going out (free parking with validation too LOL), don't have to worry about the place getting raided. She did asked many questions prior and during our first session. I did the same too. Her threads goes back many moons that's the only reason I took plunge. Imo nothing wrong with being cautious. Mr. Cheap you have been active for a long time and I respect you and everyone's comments. Have you really met her? Going back to your oldest post. See how much I respect your comments? I read them all. You only mentioned about her screening process and you wanted to meet her but didn't on 9/25/2021, looks like her photo is touched up on 11/24/2022 and presently photo shopped. Are you on her blacklist like coffee who was stalking Lemon but taking the high road as to not bash her too much as to get banned?I did see her in October of 2021. The whole screening process she put me through was a b**ch! But I did finally get and go through with my appointment. She was very nice and pretty for her age. But the session wasn't all that I thought it would be. She kept her clothes on and treated me like I had a STD. She probably read all the shit that I posted, so pretty sure she banned me. And no I'm not stalking her! I ain't like those other 2 guys on here who obsessed with those ladies.

DrSexMachine
02-04-23, 15:06
I did see her in October of 2021. The whole screening process she put me through was a b**ch! But I did finally get and go through with my appointment. She was very nice and pretty for her age. But the session wasn't all that I thought it would be. She kept her clothes on and treated me like I had a STD. She probably read all the shit that I posted, so pretty sure she banned me. And no I'm not stalking her! I ain't like those other 2 guys on here who obsessed with those ladies.Would you see her again if you aren't banned?

CheapCharlie
02-06-23, 09:46
Would you see her again if you aren't banned?Nope, better girls out there.

Shima44
03-24-23, 00:23
Any update on Junko?. Haven't seen her in awhile. Is she still at the same location?. I don't see any AD. Thanks.

Conker
03-24-23, 15:38
Any update on Junko?. Haven't seen her in awhile. Is she still at the same location?. I don't see any AD. Thanks.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-come-and-relax-with-me-quality/7596085162.html

Shima44
03-24-23, 15:55
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-come-and-relax-with-me-quality/7596085162.htmlOkay got it. Thanks. I noticed her AD is under beauty services.

SinisterSex
03-24-23, 19:45
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-come-and-relax-with-me-quality/7596085162.htmlYikes. Lots of touchup.

Fujii08
03-25-23, 02:41
Any update on Junko?. Haven't seen her in awhile. Is she still at the same location?. I don't see any AD. Thanks.She's always busy hard to make appointment if you like to make appointment couple days notice mulch easy to get it. She say going vacation 4/6.

Maruchan
03-26-23, 01:25
Yikes. Lots of touchup.Still looks like her to me. As I said before, I appreciate that she uses actual photos of herself, whether they are touched up or not. Most internet personalities use filters, etc nowadays.

Caihua
03-26-23, 02:34
She's always busy hard to make appointment if you like to make appointment couple days notice mulch easy to get it. She say going vacation 4/6.She is 60's.

Fujii08
03-26-23, 13:42
She is 60's.She's still 50's not 60 yet. Amazing her age and Beautiful women. I'm young but She's my favor for ever. .

Shima44
03-26-23, 14:13
She's always busy hard to make appointment if you like to make appointment couple days notice mulch easy to get it. She say going vacation 4/6.Okay got it. Thanks for info (tip).

AwabiLover
03-26-23, 17:25
She is 60's.Had to create a new account. Unlike most of you gentlemen I have only visited Jennifer and no one else. I like her because she is selective (if you plan to contact her be ready to get screened and don't expect her to setup a session right away) and unlike other places with a storefront. Her place is off the radar. You say photoshopped. I say makeup, touch up, and lighting (what lady don't use makeup) when you see her you will noticed not much difference except less makeup.

You gentlemen say 60's. I say close but no cigar yet. Besides age is just a number.

I'm not there for her age. I'm there to have a good time with a pretty lady, in a safe discreet environment, get away from reality for an hour. One important thing if you have a session with her don't do shady shit like trying to record / take photo (s). She told me that has happened and was offended and forced this person to delete it. Ever since then this person is on her shitlist. This person is on this forum too. As you walk in she gives you a basket. Put your personal items in this basket. She makes sure this basket is always near you. She don't like drama of you saying she touched, looked through, or took something.

AwabiLover
03-26-23, 17:32
She is 60's.She is still using her ex last name.

Mr Poke
03-26-23, 19:30
She is still using her ex last name.I don't visit AMPs but I will say this. All I hear is you guys complaining about "not her in the ad'. At least this woman is the woman in the ad. Can you guys show me an ad where the provider shows her real face?

Big Gulp
03-26-23, 19:52
Had to create a new account. Unlike most of you gentlemen I have only visited Jennifer and no one else. I like her because she is selective (if you plan to contact her be ready to get screened and don't expect her to setup a session right away) and unlike other places with a storefront. Her place is off the radar. You say photoshopped. I say makeup, touch up, and lighting (what lady don't use makeup) when you see her you will noticed not much difference except less makeup.

You gentlemen say 60's. I say close but no cigar yet. Besides age is just a number.

I'm not there for her age. I'm there to have a good time with a pretty lady, in a safe discreet environment, get away from reality for an hour. One important thing if you have a session with her don't do shady shit like trying to record / take photo (s). She told me that has happened and was offended and forced this person to delete it. Ever since then this person is on her shitlist. This person is on this forum too. As you walk in she gives you a basket. Put your personal items in this basket. She makes sure this basket is always near you. She don't like drama of you saying she touched, looked through, or took something.I like her because she's BBFSCIP and BBBJCIM, YMMV though. She's old but service is off the charts, anything goes almost.

Caihua
03-26-23, 22:57
Had to create a new account. Unlike most of you gentlemen I have only visited Jennifer and no one else. I like her because she is selective (if you plan to contact her be ready to get screened and don't expect her to setup a session right away) and unlike other places with a storefront. Her place is off the radar. You say photoshopped. I say makeup, touch up, and lighting (what lady don't use makeup) when you see her you will noticed not much difference except less makeup.

I'm not there for her age. I'm there to have a good time with a pretty lady, in a safe discreet environment, get away from reality for an hour. One important thing if you have a session with her don't do shady shit like trying to record / take photo (s). She told me that has happened and was offended and forced this person to delete it. Ever since then this person is on her shitlist. This person is on this forum too. As you walk in she gives you a basket. Put your personal items in this basket. She makes sure this basket is always near you. She don't like drama of you saying she touched, looked through, or took something.She is still beautiful though She still look very good in her age. Very tight pussy.

AwabiLover
03-26-23, 23:02
I like her because she's BBFSCIP and BBBJCIM, YMMV though. She's old but service is off the charts, anything goes almost.BG. Anyone else you see?

AceDoe
04-02-23, 13:08
Does anyone have experience getting off her blocked list?

WhisperingEye
04-02-23, 15:23

I'm not there for her age. I'm there to have a good time with a pretty lady, in a safe discreet environment, get away from reality for an hour. One important thing if you have a session with her don't do shady shit like trying to record / take photo (s). She told me that has happened and was offended and forced this person to delete it. Ever since then this person is on her shitlist. This person is on this forum too. As you walk in she gives you a basket. Put your personal items in this basket. She makes sure this basket is always near you. She don't like drama of you saying she touched, looked through, or took something.Thats a eyeglass prescription?

TrialnError
04-02-23, 19:20
Does anyone have experience getting off her blocked list?What did you do?

Caihua
04-02-23, 20:05
Greetings Everyone,

Caihua posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

A2

AwabiLover
04-18-23, 01:29
On the subject of playing it safe. I must agree on CFS even with this & MILF playing it safe is good for her, me, and everyone that is in this hobby. All it takes is one to ruin you, provider, and everyone else. Pay to play not play and pay the reaper.

DJ Quick
04-18-23, 17:58
Does anyone have experience getting off her blocked list?I like to call her too but I guess I'm also blocked.

AwabiLover
04-18-23, 18:58
I like to call her too but I guess I'm also blocked.I have to say everybody is blocked. She's in Japan. No one is having a good time with this hot MILF.

Mongerholic
04-18-23, 22:58
I have to say everybody is blocked. She's in Japan. No one is having a good time with this hot MILF.If I were on Vacation I would block or turn-off my work phone. Obviously all working girls have multiple numbers. Have you guys tried her personal number? FWIW.

Eric Shin
04-24-23, 16:31
She is 60's.I believe she is 61 now actually.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-quality-masseuse/7613752417.html

AwabiLover
04-24-23, 18:51
Soon she will be but not quite there yet.

I believe she is 61 now actually.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-quality-masseuse/7613752417.html

AssEaterNow
04-24-23, 23:43
Who is hot for grand mom who past menapause? Got to use water base because the body no generate natural lubricant- that went out 20 years ago.

Soon she will be but not quite there yet.

Maruchan
04-25-23, 01:00

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-quality-masseuse/7613752417.htmlI don't know what everyone's obssession with stating an exactly age, but if you don't know it, don't state it like fact. Sheesh. Saying something like that just leads to the same old talk about age (see? I am contributing too). Waste time.

Who is hot for grand mom who past menapause? Got to use water base because the body no generate natural lubricant- that went out 20 years ago.Hey, if you are not interested, then is it just a drive by? Last time I was with her, there was no problem with wetness.

Eric Shin
04-25-23, 10:50
I don't know what everyone's obssession with stating an exactly age, but if you don't know it, don't state it like fact. Sheesh. Saying something like that just leads to the same old talk about age (see? I am contributing too). Waste time.

Hey, if you are not interested, then is it just a drive by? Last time I was with her, there was no problem with wetness.I know it so I stated it.

DJ Quick
04-25-23, 15:28
I don't know what everyone's obssession with stating an exactly age, but if you don't know it, don't state it like fact. Sheesh. Saying something like that just leads to the same old talk about age (see? I am contributing too). Waste time.

Hey, if you are not interested, then is it just a drive by? Last time I was with her, there was no problem with wetness.She is one of the few mature provider that I will still do. Just like imagining fucking your friend's hot mom or your good looking distance Aunty. Kind of like a role play thing.

AwabiLover
04-25-23, 17:08
I know it so I stated it.If the person enjoys seeing the provider who really cares. Yes we use lube if not I can only insert about a 1/3. The lube helps us enjoy our time together (my time really). As for her real age. Sorry you are wrong, she's not quite 60 yet almost but not there yet. If I'm lucky, my pickle will be her birthday day present LOL.

Big Gulp
04-25-23, 18:33
If the person enjoys seeing the provider who really cares. Yes we use lube if not I can only insert about a 1/3. The lube helps us enjoy our time together (my time really). As for her real age. Sorry you are wrong, she's not quite 60 yet almost but not there yet. If I'm lucky, my pickle will be her birthday day present LOL.Yes it matters to some. Some guys like younger girls for their youth and don't mind mostly covered services. Some guys like the older girls like Junko because BBFSCIP, BBBJCIM, and anything goes.

CntrlAltDel
04-26-23, 16:03
I understand that she has a loyal following and some haters. I'm considering scheduling an appointment to see how I fare. I've read that she is tight and I'm on the magnum side. With that said, I'm not bent on FS. How's her massage / BBBJ skills? Finding a therapist that can give a great massage with extras is a bonus.

Eric Shin
04-26-23, 16:17
If the person enjoys seeing the provider who really cares. Yes we use lube if not I can only insert about a 1/3. The lube helps us enjoy our time together (my time really). As for her real age. Sorry you are wrong, she's not quite 60 yet almost but not there yet. If I'm lucky, my pickle will be her birthday day present LOL.Yes, it does matter. Variety is the spice of life. Some dudes prefer fat, some skinny, old, young etc. I'm not hating. I'm just stating the facts and contributing to this thread.

Pok Gai
04-26-23, 17:54

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-quality-masseuse/7613752417.htmlDamn does she still look like that?

ToniMulato
04-26-23, 22:01
She is one of the few mature provider that I will still do. Just like imagining fucking your friend's hot mom or your good looking distance Aunty. Kind of like a role play thing.You are so correct. Wise words. Unfortunately she never replies back, or always asks me for personal pics when I try to set something up.

Honoice
04-26-23, 23:53
You are so correct. Wise words. Unfortunately she never replies back, or always asks me for personal pics when I try to set something up.She married. She also work at a shop. I won't tell which shop in here because of her privacy.

AwabiLover
04-27-23, 03:00
Damn does she still look like that?Imo she has a tight bod. She eats healthy and exercise almost daily. I am an avid cyclist, at least 100-140 miles a month. I thought I could keep up with her. We did Koko head and then Hanauma bay trail. She kicked my butt.

My ex gf or wives p_y were not tight like Jennifer. It really clamped down, I definitely needed lube if I want full access or I'll only be able to play with the first couple of inches. I like her tits and ass. They fit my hands perfectly. If you guys know anyone that has a tight p_y, not going to rush, or knock on the door, real looking / feeling big tits lmk.

I didn't have an issue of sending her a selfie. She could have asked for my DL. I would have covered everything except for my face and the Hawai' I Driver License part on top.

I get it it's for her safety. She mentioned there are a few stalkers that have changed phone number and tried to contact her using aliases. Unlike AMPs she's an independent for her safety she needs to screen. Who is going to help her if something goes sideways?

I'll admit we are pretty close. I know for a fact she is almost 60 and other non professional things. I am honored that she shared it with me and it'll remain with me. So for you guys that keeps bringing up her age every month like a woman on her period. I have to say she will be 60 this year but not there yet.

Shipshape
05-14-23, 17:48
Would someone mind posting Junko's current rates. Is it Ala carte or one size fits all? Covered (which I prefer)? Any latest info much appreciated. FYI don't care what her age is. If she fit an fun it's all that matters.

Thanks,

SS.

Fujii08
05-14-23, 20:49
Would someone mind posting Junko's current rates. Is it Ala carte or one size fits all? Covered (which I prefer)? Any latest info much appreciated. FYI don't care what her age is. If she fit an fun it's all that matters.

Thanks,

SS.Why don't you go check. ? I will be promise you are not disappointed.

Fujii08
05-15-23, 00:32

Thanks,

SS.She don't like big dick for sure. She can't handle so if your big just forget about it her. She's so small pussy not much stretch.

Shipshape
05-15-23, 15:22
Why don't you go check. ? I will be promise you are not disappointed.I thought if she is out of my price range I could save both she and I some time. I don't mind and do understand the vetting process she has but was just wondering about affordability. Thanks so much for your so helpful information. Hope I can return the favor some time.

SS.

Ezaker
05-24-23, 18:42
I don't monger often and when I do I always feel the urge to go back to Junko. It took a while for me to get a appointment with her but I finally got in and I'm pretty happy I did. This is a while back but I didn't make any reports until now. I always check this thread to see if she's still around and when the day comes I could see her again. Then I read all the negative comments about her being paranoid and ask for pics etc. I'll tell you right now, once you do get it in with her it's definitely worth it. For a person in her profession, you can't blame her on how careful she needs to be. Things I love about her is her sweetness and her strive for pleasure. I'm not going into details on what went on because most of the times it's YMMV. Just know I always have a good time with her. If you ever dream about a JAV MILF with the perfect sets of breast and a tight nani she is the one. Her body is tight, skin soft, and flawless it'll make you want to eat her all day haha.

Be nice to her fellas!

She is the few I ever repeated 3 x or more.

And no, I was not pinned in a corner to post this. It's been a while now since I seen her.

Big Gulp
06-13-23, 01:54
Don't forget to see Junko / Jennifer. Still independent, Maruchan approved.

DJ Quick
06-13-23, 18:07
Would love to see her again but I'm one of the blocked member I guess. My call went straight to the answering service. Would love to see her again though.

Maruchan
06-17-23, 12:42
Don't forget to see Junko / Jennifer. Still independent, Maruchan approved.Do you have a problem with me? Not sure why you bring up my name in this thread.

Eric Shin
06-17-23, 18:30
Don't forget to see Junko / Jennifer. Still independent, Maruchan approved.Big Gulp. Did Maruchan even review junko?

Fujii08
06-18-23, 02:28
Do you have a problem with me? Not sure why you bring up my name in this thread.I talk to her today she say she don't take new customers and she more take care her second business hotel business her property Trump Tower.

ClaraForever
06-18-23, 16:57
I talk to her today she say she don't take new customers and she more take care her second business hotel business her property Trump Tower.She has no gambling debt, no parasite family around. She has a lot of deposit.

For her, providing is only for a little more funds for more expensive shirts. She is very ok without new clients. Selected regulars are enough.

In my knowing, her ads is not to attract new clients, it is to let her regulars to know that she is ready for providing.

Shima44
08-09-23, 19:39
Saw her CL AD now 60 mins for 80.

CheapCharlie
08-10-23, 09:47
Saw her CL AD now 60 mins for 80.I'm guessing that this is just for massage only?

Eric Shin
08-10-23, 13:06
She has no gambling debt, no parasite family around. She has a lot of deposit.

For her, providing is only for a little more funds for more expensive shirts. She is very ok without new clients. Selected regulars are enough.

In my knowing, her ads is not to attract new clients, it is to let her regulars to know that she is ready for providing.I agree on the deposits, lots! She's actually into real estate.

HoldAt1
08-11-23, 19:10
Is she at the same location, south st?

Let me know.

Thanks.

AwabiLover
08-11-23, 23:22
Is she at the same location, south st?

Let me know.

Thanks.Her dependable ad is always CL. Never had the reason to keep her number on my phone. She mentioned that her ads gets deleted once in awhile. Wonder if someone complained to CL?

Honolulu1
08-12-23, 21:20
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-relaxing-time-new-location/7653460408.html

You guys looking for this?! Hono1.

AwabiLover
08-12-23, 22:26
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-relaxing-time-new-location/7653460408.html

You guys looking for this?! Hono1.Hopefully CL won't removed it because someone who she won't see report this ad as inappropriate.

Fungi808
08-13-23, 03:00
It was a good appointment but she was upset about Craigslist deleting her ads. She asked if there was a way for someone to report the ad to them or something to have them removed. Is that even possible? Maybe some other jealous provider out there reporting? Who knows? Can anyone shed some light on this? I think this will be subject matter for a while till she figures it out.

Fungi808
08-13-23, 03:04
The appointment was good as usual but she was upset about Craigslist deleting her ads. She asked if there was a way for someone to report the ad to them or something to have them removed. Is that even possible? Maybe some other jealous provider out there reporting? Who knows? Can anyone shed some light on this? I think this will be subject matter for a while till she figures it out. All I can say is I hope whatever is going on stops cause it's disturbing her and her business!!

Eric Shin
08-13-23, 14:02
The appointment was good as usual but she was upset about Craigslist deleting her ads. She asked if there was a way for someone to report the ad to them or something to have them removed. Is that even possible? Maybe some other jealous provider out there reporting? Who knows? Can anyone shed some light on this? I think this will be subject matter for a while till she figures it out. All I can say is I hope whatever is going on stops cause it's disturbing her and her business!!Junko should be like all the other legit places and post ads on bedpage.

Aml3740
08-13-23, 14:04
The appointment was good as usual but she was upset about Craigslist deleting her ads. She asked if there was a way for someone to report the ad to them or something to have them removed. Is that even possible? Maybe some other jealous provider out there reporting? Who knows? Can anyone shed some light on this? I think this will be subject matter for a while till she figures it out. All I can say is I hope whatever is going on stops cause it's disturbing her and her business!!There is an option to flag and report ads on Craigslist. There has been for some time. At least 15 years. I used to advertise when I lived on the east coast for what I was selling (refinished furniture), and my ads started getting targeted by other people posting and businesses. It took my $50 k / year side hustle down to almost nothing really fast. . .

HoldAt1
08-13-23, 18:46
The appointment was good as usual but she was upset about Craigslist deleting her ads. She asked if there was a way for someone to report the ad to them or something to have them removed. Is that even possible? Maybe some other jealous provider out there reporting? Who knows? Can anyone shed some light on this? I think this will be subject matter for a while till she figures it out. All I can say is I hope whatever is going on stops cause it's disturbing her and her business!!Is she at in town; south street?

JasonHungHung
08-13-23, 22:34
The appointment was good as usual but she was upset about Craigslist deleting her ads. She asked if there was a way for someone to report the ad to them or something to have them removed. Is that even possible? Maybe some other jealous provider out there reporting? Who knows? Can anyone shed some light on this? I think this will be subject matter for a while till she figures it out. All I can say is I hope whatever is going on stops cause it's disturbing her and her business!!I feel like she complains about the ad but yet is very picky on new clients? Kind of going against each other.

Shima44
08-14-23, 00:54
Her AD is still up on Craigslist. She also has an AD on Mojovillage. I don't understand her at all post AD & than don't want to see new clients. No need to post AD for her regular clients.

AwabiLover
08-14-23, 00:59
I feel like she complains about the ad but yet is very picky on new clients? Kind of going against each other."Refuse the right to service". What we do is not quite legal. We don't go to certain providers, they should be able to say no too. What I don't understand is why mongers or other providers resort to attacking other providers like this? Lulu is the best example of being cyber bullied.

UnksBoomer
08-14-23, 02:08
This lady for sure is picky. Once I got a long awaited response after sharing a picture of my face. Her response was a simple no. I guess she has a preference.

Handsome111
08-14-23, 02:57
I feel like she complains about the ad but yet is very picky on new clients? Kind of going against each other.Does she do full service bareballs.

CheapCharlie
08-14-23, 17:49
This lady for sure is picky. Once I got a long awaited response after sharing a picture of my face. Her response was a simple no. I guess she has a preference.Wow, just when my opinion of her couldn't get worse; I read this.

Handsome111
08-15-23, 01:36
Wow, just when my opinion of her couldn't get worse; I read this.Where does she work.

Ants844
08-15-23, 13:09
Where does she work.I believe he is referencing Nicole at Lemon Blossom.

JasonHungHung
08-15-23, 14:22
"Refuse the right to service". What we do is not quite legal. We don't go to certain providers, they should be able to say no too. What I don't understand is why mongers or other providers resort to attacking other providers like this? Lulu is the best example of being cyber bullied.Love the assuming that we think they can't say no. Again, you ask for ads to not be deleted but then are picky. Again, didn't say they can't say no but that's like me saying "why doesn't anyone call me? I'll say no anyway but why don't they call?

AwabiLover
08-16-23, 01:34
Love the assuming that we think they can't say no. Again, you ask for ads to not be deleted but then are picky. Again, didn't say they can't say no but that's like me saying "why doesn't anyone call me? I'll say no anyway but why don't they call?But what does it have to do with mongers calling them or not. What does it have to do with posting or not posting. Even the ladies at AMP say no to mongers. Heck even Julia Robert said no to the short fat guy in Pretty Woman. We are fortunate living in a country where freedom of speech is given to us. Everyone here appreciates other's feedback however I don't think this gives us the privilege of bashing or harassing anyone. They want to put up an ad that's their choice. Us reaching to that ad is our choice. If we don't like what was provided to us say it out loud but we don't have to take it to the extreme.

Hinode
08-16-23, 22:10
Does she do full service bareballs.Braddah Hinode,

Woops, I mean Handsome111, thought you was talking about me).

She used to -- Junko, that is. I see some confusion about her and Nicole, but this is the Junko / Jennifer thread, mind you, this was many moons ago that I speak from personal experience. I agree with braddah JasonHungHung though- meh, to each his own I guess. Let um go. Other fish in the sea. She was awesome back then though. Maybe had too many bad dates with nutz guys who made her turn paranoid / sketch of certain mongers. I've read so many different "white knight" stories here, too many broken fight club rules, - bumbai (they) learn. Sad. Because she was Amazing. IDK about now. Hope this help (ed.).

JasonHungHung
08-17-23, 02:36
But what does it have to do with mongers calling them or not. What does it have to do with posting or not posting. Even the ladies at AMP say no to mongers. Heck even Julia Robert said no to the short fat guy in Pretty Woman. We are fortunate living in a country where freedom of speech is given to us. Everyone here appreciates other's feedback however I don't think this gives us the privilege of bashing or harassing anyone. They want to put up an ad that's their choice. Us reaching to that ad is our choice. If we don't like what was provided to us say it out loud but we don't have to take it to the extreme.Not sure what the crying is about but I thought this was just about ads getting deleted. Not sure where the call backs and posting came from. I gave an example at the end of what it's like to ask for ads to not be deleted and then when the ad is up she barely takes in new customers. That is all.

Shima44
08-30-23, 20:33
I sent her a text to make an appt. I text with day & time. I know she is busy how long does she take to respond?. I have seen her before. I have been seeing her since she was at CS location. I never had any problems in the past.

Shima44
08-31-23, 02:26
I sent her a text to make an appt. I text with day & time. I know she is busy how long does she take to respond?. I have seen her before. I have been seeing her since she was at CS location. I never had any problems in the past.I text her this morning at 10:05 am & now it's 8:25 pm still No response. I was told by someone that she is moving.

Fujii08
08-31-23, 03:09
I sent her a text to make an appt. I text with day & time. I know she is busy how long does she take to respond?. I have seen her before. I have been seeing her since she was at CS location. I never had any problems in the past.She's moving so she's busy and she say starting next week.

Fungi808
09-03-23, 02:19
I went to see Junko today at new place for the first time. She said she plans on finding a new spot due to so many retirees in the building and next door. She wants customers to feel comfortable so she is looking for a new location so customers no need worry and feel comfortable. She will be away for a bit to find a new location and will post again when she finds a spot and settles in. She hopes you all understand and appreciate your patience.

Handsome111
09-03-23, 14:46
I went to see Junko today at new place for the first time. She said she plans on finding a new spot due to so many retirees in the building and next door. She wants customers to feel comfortable so she is looking for a new location so customers no need worry and feel comfortable. She will be away for a bit to find a new location and will post again when she finds a spot and settles in. She hopes you all understand and appreciate your patience.Thank you so much Junko your English is very good for Korean girl.

Fungi808
09-03-23, 21:46
Brah, I have been seeing Junko for 10+ years. She asks me to post when she needs people here to know something. So if you are assuming I am Junko, you're badly mistaken. I'm just relaying a message from her to let you all know what's up. She doesn't have good English so consider me the messenger / translator. Think what you like though. I call it like I see it and my reviews are always legit based on my experience with her. Aloha.

CheapCharlie
09-04-23, 08:45
Thank you so much Junko your English is very good for Korean girl.LOL! Good one brother.

Mongerholic
09-04-23, 16:36
Thank you so much Junko your English is very good for Korean girl.Haha I totally agree with you. She is very adept with her use of the computer too. She is one smart lady don't let her mannerisms fool you. I still patronize her tho.

LonelySimp21
09-05-23, 03:13
Haha I totally agree with you. She is very adept with her use of the computer too. She is one smart lady don't let her mannerisms fool you. I still patronize her tho.Hi, It's great she has good computer skills. What I see here is guys being upset and spiteful over her for whatever reason. There's plenty of other choices out there so move on and find another one. I just wanted to say that I think Junko is a great provider and that she gives the best service to the best of her abilities and comfort level. She gives a lot of attention to your needs and does not rush you out the door like some places I've gone to before. Overall, I would see her again.

Handsome111
09-06-23, 02:44
Brah, I have been seeing Junko for 10+ years. She asks me to post when she needs people here to know something. So if you are assuming I am Junko, you're badly mistaken. I'm just relaying a message from her to let you all know what's up. She doesn't have good English so consider me the messenger / translator. Think what you like though. I call it like I see it and my reviews are always legit based on my experience with her. Aloha.Kinda obvious Junko the 808 gives it away we see soon at your new location 😀.

Handsome111
09-07-23, 03:16
She's moving so she's busy and she say starting next week.I remember someone with the handle Fuji 808 missed seeing her stories.

AssCastro
09-07-23, 08:06
Brah, I have been seeing Junko for 10+ years. She asks me to post when she needs people here to know something. So if you are assuming I am Junko, you're badly mistaken. I'm just relaying a message from her to let you all know what's up. She doesn't have good English so consider me the messenger / translator. Think what you like though. I call it like I see it and my reviews are always legit based on my experience with her. Aloha.It's funny that Junko808 can post / talk both like Mr. Miyagi and Bu Laia.

AwabiLover
09-07-23, 09:44
Base on what I know from the conversation we had during my visits and the time spent outside of her establishment. I'm pretty confident to say her computer skills is not good. Also her text to me about things not related to our hobby always contains misspelled words. If they are the same person I'm very impressed that she can text like English is her second language and compose what she writes here the complete opposite.

It's funny that Junko808 can post / talk both like Mr. Miyagi and Bu Laia.

NevaEnuf
09-07-23, 18:24
Not being negative, because I didn't see her. Way before Covid, applied a couple of times for an appointment. Went through the qualifying process.

White guy, not FUGLY, didn't get an appointment. She has the right to choose, and doesn't need the money. Not complaining I moved on.

Now there are other providers that text me daily, knowing that I'm a good customer who tips generously.

Treat them well and have fun, be happy. Life's too short. FME.

CheapCharlie
09-07-23, 18:52
It's funny that Junko808 can post / talk both like Mr. Miyagi and Bu Laia.LOL! Best reply ever!

ClaraForever
09-07-23, 18:58
Base on what I know from the conversation we had during my visits and the time spent outside of her establishment. I'm pretty confident to say her computer skills is not good. Also her text to me about things not related to our hobby always contains misspelled words. If they are the same person I'm very impressed that she can text like English is her second language and compose what she writes here the complete opposite.Kardashians in Hawaii's monger world.

She is hot in oahu johns' people magazine again. Bad reputation is reputation too if she is an entertainer.

No need to pay a lot to mojo bedpage whatever. Less risk when Hawaii scene has weird rumor on Asian MILF pros these days. Critics that she is picky may make her regulars feel special. Like apple products, nothing special than fruit to others but spending at Apple Store itself make them proud.

Her fans and antis both are advertising her without being paid.

Anyway she is special haha.

Shima44
09-07-23, 19:45
I didn't tell My friend to do this. He just did. Kinda mad at him for doing it. Doesn't matter. I don't care. My friend went to see her before he left he facetime me. He asked her how come you blocked my friend. He told me to call & text her. So I did that's how I found out she blocked me. He asked her home come you block my friend. He give her my name & number. She didn't say anything. I even told her Hi. My friend told her this is my friend that you blocked. I have been seeing her since she was at CS in downtown. Not sure when she blocked me. I just wanted to see her 1 more time before I get married LOL.

I never forgot an appt. Never late for an appt. Never canceled an appt. Always early for my appt. Always respectful towards her. She even took me home 1 time.

AssCastro
09-08-23, 01:38
I didn't tell My friend to do this. He just did. Kinda mad at him for doing it. Doesn't matter. I don't care. My friend went to see her before he left he facetime me. He asked her how come you blocked my friend. He told me to call & text her. So I did that's how I found out she blocked me. He asked her home come you block my friend. He give her my name & number. She didn't say anything. I even told her Hi. My friend told her this is my friend that you blocked. I have been seeing her since she was at CS in downtown. Not sure when she blocked me. I just wanted to see her 1 more time before I get married LOL.

I never forgot an appt. Never late for an appt. Never canceled an appt. Always early for my appt. Always respectful towards her. She even took me home 1 time.Same here. I was the perfect customer, even she said so. She was a little weird but we always had a good time. One of her SIMP on the forum DM me asked questions about her. I answered honestly and I guessed he showed the comment to her. It's something that has been posted on the forum many times but nevertheless she blocked me after that. [Deleted by Admin].

Shima44
09-08-23, 01:46
Same here. I was the perfect customer, even she said so. She was a little weird but we always had a good time. One of her SIMP on the forum DM me asked questions about her. I answered honestly and I guessed he showed the comment to her. It's something that has been posted on the forum many times but nevertheless she blocked me after that. I .Thanks for the reply.

Craps
09-08-23, 06:47
Same here. I was the perfect customer, even she said so. She was a little weird but we always had a good time. One of her SIMP on the forum DM me asked questions about her. I answered honestly and I guessed he showed the comment to her. It's something that has been posted on the forum many times but nevertheless she blocked me after that. I think we all know who Junko's Simps are on this forum.Castro / Shima, she's a head case, one quart low, I use to see her all the time university 3rd floor for the longest time, just got the play her crazy game, eat lunch with her some time dinner when she's not really busy, hide in the kitchen while she's doing a custom some time 20 minute max. My pit stop dump a load before going home or going to work live less than a mile away.

She first started with a Chinese and korean girls who became famous mamas / owners.

Take Care, Be save.

NightWing24
09-29-23, 13:03

I never forgot an appt. Never late for an appt. Never canceled an appt. Always early for my appt. Always respectful towards her. She even took me home 1 time.Bro, you're not alone. I used to see her back at her CS days, then more frequently when she moved across the street from me. When she moved to 801 South, its when she's gave me crickets. I scheduled an appt days ahead, she confirmed & I showed up day of. She left me hanging at the drop-off area for 2 hrs w / no response. On my way home, she decides to respond saying we never had an appt & how I knew where she was at, I showed her a screen grab of our convo & she still denied it was her. Ever since, I tried twice & got crickets, so safe to assume I'm blocked also. Many more fishes in the sea, though.

JustusWilly
09-30-23, 12:29
I see a lot of y'all saying you've been blocked by her. She has her reasons for blocking people and perhaps there's some dirty laundry that isn't being spoken about by one party or the other. I've been seeing her for awhile on and off and haven't had any issues. While I will say she isn't always easy to get a hold of and she does screen her customers, she's a great provider in an area with mostly subpar overpriced / underdelivered skills.

Hunt638
09-30-23, 17:36
I was seeing her when she was at King Street University where Lisa the energiser bunny is working, I never did anything wrong. I think I gave her good tips. , one time she asked me to give her a review. I said sure but can I at least get an appointment she got super mad because I wouldn't give her a positive review without seeing her, so basically she is not all there in the head, and yes, there are younger and better providers than her, so anyway I just had fun with jayy at flowers, I can do anything I want with her except I can't have a tour to Greece, excellent massage,cip,cim, some of my favourites Donna, star frm tyokyo spa, yuna, nichole, cam, dallas, shiho, julie mama, (sad no GFE) , kelly frm I ichiban, basically everyone from Empire, rejuv, may flower spa, I miss kat, lemon cut me off at happiness, I don't care I still love yuna best,.

AwabiLover
09-30-23, 23:09
I get it. You want to post after you met a provider. You said you were seeing her when she was at King street. Then now you said you want to make an appointment before posting a review. So did you bury your seeds or not?

I was seeing her when she was at King Street University where Lisa the energiser bunny is working, I never did anything wrong. I think I gave her good tips. , one time she asked me to give her a review. I said sure but can I at least get an appointment she got super mad because I wouldn't give her a positive review without seeing her, so basically she is not all there in the head, and yes, there are younger and better providers than her, so anyway I just had fun with jayy at flowers, I can do anything I want with her except I can't have a tour to Greece, excellent massage,cip,cim, some of my favourites Donna, star frm tyokyo spa, yuna, nichole, cam, dallas, shiho, julie mama, (sad no GFE) , kelly frm I ichiban, basically everyone from Empire, rejuv, may flower spa, I miss kat, lemon cut me off at happiness, I don't care I still love yuna best,.

AwabiLover
10-04-23, 02:47
She's finally back. Sheesh her vacation was long enough. I had a hard time getting her to open her already tight hole before. It was harder this time around. You guys that are not on her black list and without the Alabama snakes go, guys with 3" thick and above 6" long can go play without ripping her apart.

RedRaider66
10-04-23, 11:08
She's finally back. Sheesh her vacation was long enough. I had a hard time getting her to open her already tight hole before. It was harder this time around. You guys that are not on her black list and without the Alabama snakes go, guys with 3" thick and above 6" long can go play without ripping her apart.Does she do BBFS?

AwabiLover
10-08-23, 02:21
LOL. I guess after a long break away from opening her legs, her hole is not used to having too many of us men's 3rd leg burying into it.

Wonder when is the next time I can fuck her again.

Does she do BBFS?

AwabiLover
10-08-23, 22:51
Just got text from her. She is not going to see me for awhile. She don't want above average guys for now.

Tuktuk Patrol
10-09-23, 22:23
Just got text from her. She is not going to see me for awhile. She don't want above average guys for now.What do you mean by average guys? Broke ass cheap low ballers? Average Dick size? Clarify please.

Fujii08
10-10-23, 12:06
What do you mean by average guys? Broke ass cheap low ballers? Average Dick size? Clarify please.Her pussy is super tight can't get more than average size.

I'm small size but squeeze very hard.

100%full no space my small dick. Amazing!

AwabiLover
10-10-23, 12:18
What do you mean by average guys? Broke ass cheap low ballers? Average Dick size? Clarify please.She is hoping to see guys that's packing below or average sperm guns. Quote sorry my pussy can't handle big ding ding right now.

Shipshape
10-10-23, 16:15
Would you mind posting or via PM Junko's rates?

Thanks.

SS.

ScubaStevehi
10-12-23, 06:52
Would you mind posting or via PM Junko's rates?

Thanks.

SS.Legace AMP rates 1 hour two hundred roses.

JustusWilly
10-22-23, 14:55
Saw Junko last week. She is always cordial with me. Excellent conversationalist if you have any understanding of Japanese. She provides a good massage, has the best prices I've seen on island, and delivers. I always go for the bbj w / cim, though she also offers cfs, which is understandable. She's a mature provider, but she's in excellent shape, and beautiful as always. She has a skeptical personality, so it is in your best interest to not push the envelope prior to meeting with her.

Hibiki
11-12-23, 23:25
Is she still not taking new clients? If she's available does anyone have a recent ad? (Or PM phone number?

Jan Fortifore
11-13-23, 00:27
Is she still not taking new clients? If she's available does anyone have a recent ad? (Or PM phone number?https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-magic-touch/7683195131.html

She posted this eleven days ago.

Happy hunting.

SCJohn
11-14-23, 01:10
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-magic-touch/7683195131.html

She posted this eleven days ago.

Happy hunting.I haven't seen Jennifer in several years. I'll be back in town, late November. Hopefully I can spend some time with her.

Shima44
11-14-23, 02:24
I haven't seen Jennifer in several years. I'll be back in town, late November. Hopefully I can spend some time with her.Good luck. If You do see her lucky You. LOL.

FenderFender
11-16-23, 14:17
Aloha All,

Spoke with Jennifer and she told me she had to move out. She's currently looking for a new place and will let us know when she finds one.

Have fun, be safe.

Finger Licking
11-17-23, 02:23
OMG her pic looks terrible. Looks like the kind fugly women use on the dating apps to catfish guys LOL.

Aloha All,

Spoke with Jennifer and she told me she had to move out. She's currently looking for a new place and will let us know when she finds one.

Have fun, be safe.

Xyz808
11-17-23, 13:56
OMG her pic looks terrible. Looks like the kind fugly women use on the dating apps to catfish guys LOL.Definitely touched up with a lot of filters but at least it's a real pic of her. Haven't seen her in a long time so don't know how she looks now a days though.

Redneck 1
11-17-23, 14:14
OMG her pic looks terrible. Looks like the kind fugly women use on the dating apps to catfish guys LOL.Personally, I was wondering when anyone would comment on that ridiculously photoshopped image of a mature provider. It didn't take long.

I actually laughed out loud when I saw that image.

Link: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=717806&d=1700158602.

Finger Licking
11-17-23, 15:11
Personally, I was wondering when anyone would comment on that ridiculously photoshopped image of a mature provider. It didn't take long.

I actually laughed out loud when I saw that image.

Link: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=717806&d=1700158602.LOL she looks like a robot! She looks like a poorly made Japanese sex doll.

I don't give a shit. I'm not even seeing her bipolar self again. She was great back in the day and I'll leave it at that. Service and personality isn't the same anymore. That ship has sailed back in 2012! LOL.

Restless1728
11-17-23, 15:26
OMG her pic looks terrible. Looks like the kind fugly women use on the dating apps to catfish guys LOL.She's not a spring chicken but her skin is really nice for any age! It's been a year since I last seen her, but it certainly is not because of her looks. She's a pretty, sexy, mature woman that you don't want to get into a disagreement with. LOL!

Fujii08
11-17-23, 16:26
Definitely touched up with a lot of filters but at least it's a real pic of her. Haven't seen her in a long time so don't know how she looks now a days though.She's my best friend.

Yes She's older woman BUT She's take care her self a lot. Food. Exercise. Safety sex (most important this job) LOL.

Her body is not like older woman body. No wrinkles her stomach and super tight good looking pussy with natural Dcup breast.

Also she have many gentle customer for sure.

Last time saw her we are going to hiking together and a lot of conversation and tell her don't have to hustle to work whatever she can choose good customer like we do same things LOL.

She's super cool and very good person instead and outside. Don't no why everybody booty review.

I got another place terrible service many place popular lady, but never say anything don't understand.

If you guys never see her try then understand how she's good (not including bbf).

If you need good relax massage she's one. If only thinking about bbf and don't care massage then not you LOL.

I promise you're happy going out the door and repeat again.

CheapCharlie
11-17-23, 20:30
LOL she looks like a robot! She looks like a poorly made Japanese sex doll.

I don't give a shit. I'm not even seeing her bipolar self again. She was great back in the day and I'll leave it at that. Service and personality isn't the same anymore. That ship has sailed back in 2012! LOL.Same with me. I'll just stick with my fave Nicole.

Franki3
11-17-23, 21:54
I promise you're happy going out the door and repeat again.Junko is a mature, experienced, independent provider. I saw her recently, and she is not so much different from the picture. She is always fun and easygoing. For her age, she is terrific at all. I am married, so I do not do full service. I cannot verify how tight she is. However, I see her for HJ. And her HJ technique is awesome. She is beautiful. Terrific body, face, legs, and skin. Touchable, alluring, and worth the $ to see and feel. I am way younger than her, but I love her.

I have known her since Bishop SS.

Huggy Duggy
11-18-23, 05:46
Safety sex (most important this job).She provides BBFS.

AssCastro
11-18-23, 07:27
Definitely touched up with a lot of filters but at least it's a real pic of her. Haven't seen her in a long time so don't know how she looks now a days though.It's a poorly exaggerated photo shopped of a 20+ year old picture. Same with the robotic propaganda positive response whenever someone post the truth about her. She used to go nuts whenever someone said she is old (she is) or she is crazy (she definitely is). She will then ask me to post something positive scripted by her (I didn't).

Craps
11-18-23, 08:21

I don't give a shit. I'm not even seeing her bipolar self again. She was great back in the day and I'll leave it at that. Service and personality isn't the same anymore. That ship has sailed back in 2012! LOL.Finger, not even back in the days, at the 3rd floor university ave.

Fujii08
11-18-23, 11:52

I don't give a shit. I'm not even seeing her bipolar self again. She was great back in the day and I'll leave it at that. Service and personality isn't the same anymore. That ship has sailed back in 2012! LOL.Finger I know still you like her LOL. She's not bipolar common. Why don't you try her again then comment again her face her personality and service. You talking about 11 years ago. The time she have many gl working her place in and out specially all strong Korean gl also place is busy so she got a lot of stress back then.

Do you see somebody say complain about her service her face her picture? Your reaction like little kid LOL.

Finger Licking
11-18-23, 14:04
At Fujii08.

Yea you are one of her fan boys. Apparently you are blind or can't read. Her photo is so filtered it looks silly. There are many complaints about her personality faults duh. Read the previous posts! For those who seen her already know so your just making yourself look foolish. Maybe her personality is just your cup of tea. I'm just warning fellow mongers so they don't waste their money. Guys just scroll and let the posts speak for themselves.

AwabiLover
11-18-23, 21:00
Yea. SMH. She really went overboard on this photo. Rofl, I texted her about it. I was concerned she would be offended, nope we both laughed about it. I told her next time go more natural. Imo she looks good just the way she is and doesn't need all this artificial fillers bs like every other ad out there.

On another note. We mongers are fortunate enough that we can see who we want to see. Same does not apply to the ladies. Unless they are desperate, you can be Cheap, Short, Fugly, want BB everything, Greek, or Overly sensitive to their comments. I guess the only plus side is that after you visit them a cpl of times they can block you and avoid seeing you again. I been very lucky no one blocked me and they are always happy I go and visit.

Finger I know still you like her LOL. She's not bipolar common. Why don't you try her again then comment again her face her personality and service. You talking about 11 years ago. The time she have many gl working her place in and out specially all strong Korean gl also place is busy so she got a lot of stress back then.

Do you see somebody say complain about her service her face her picture? Your reaction like little kid LOL.

Fujii08
11-18-23, 22:39
At Fujii08.

Yea you are one of her fan boys. Apparently you are blind or can't read. Her photo is so filtered it looks silly. There are many complaints about her personality faults duh. Read the previous posts! For those who seen her already know so your just making yourself look foolish. Maybe her personality is just your cup of tea. I'm just warning fellow mongers so they don't waste their money. Guys just scroll and let the posts speak for themselves.Please Don't mad about me. Taking easy Bro LOL.

Think she's choose which one is good customer and Bad customer.

So sorry she block you.

Fujii08
11-19-23, 00:32
At Fujii08.

Yea you are one of her fan boys. Apparently you are blind or can't read. Her photo is so filtered it looks silly. There are many complaints about her personality faults duh. Read the previous posts! For those who seen her already know so your just making yourself look foolish. Maybe her personality is just your cup of tea. I'm just warning fellow mongers so they don't waste their money. Guys just scroll and let the posts speak for themselves.Aloha Finger.

I forgot to telling you. You say many complaints abut her personality BUT always SAME People like you. LOL.

Don't you think so?

I think people know already.

Be safe.

Fuji.

AwabiLover
11-19-23, 17:19
We all know. Well most of us anyways. Most wanted to visit her again but over time she gets picky about who she wants to see again. Other providers not so picky. They just want $. For guys who thinks popping more than $200 is too much. You can go to CT or Pali longs for a qv.

Aloha Finger.

I forgot to telling you. You say many complaints abut her personality BUT always SAME People like you. LOL.

Don't you think so?

I think people know already.

Be safe.

Fuji.

Finger Licking
11-19-23, 17:27
Please Don't mad about me. Taking easy Bro LOL.

Think she's choose which one is good customer and Bad customer.

So sorry she block you.Fujii, I'm not mad. No dusrespect, I'm just giving a protip for those who plan to see her.

Be ready to login to your forum account so she can read all your posts boys.

Redneck 1
11-19-23, 18:07
Why don't you try her again then comment again her face her personality and service.

So sorry she block you.This appears to be inconsistent. If she blocked him, it seems he couldn't "try her again".

Mr Poke
11-19-23, 19:41
At least this provider has a sense of humor. She's able to get a chuckle out of her over photoshopped photo. Good for you!! You can't please everyone. If you tone it down maybe these guys will leave you alone.

Yea. SMH. She really went overboard on this photo. Rofl, I texted her about it. I was concerned she would be offended, nope we both laughed about it. I told her next time go more natural. Imo she looks good just the way she is and doesn't need all this artificial fillers bs like every other ad out there.

On another note. We mongers are fortunate enough that we can see who we want to see. Same does not apply to the ladies. Unless they are desperate, you can be Cheap, Short, Fugly, want BB everything, Greek, or Overly sensitive to their comments. I guess the only plus side is that after you visit them a cpl of times they can block you and avoid seeing you again. I been very lucky no one blocked me and they are always happy I go and visit.

OneKnightStand
11-30-23, 10:23
Fujii, I'm not mad. No dusrespect, I'm just giving a protip for those who plan to see her.

Be ready to login to your forum account so she can read all your posts boys.I ALMOST were able to see her. I called her a day before to meet and did everything that she asked. I told her I'll call instead of text message (told her I no like my significant other see text messages). On the day of the meet, I followed her instructions on the phone. As I reached the lobby of her place, and waited a few minutes. She called back and said ok, I'm going to come down and let you in. So I thought it is good, so I silenced my phone and waited for about 5 minutes anxiously waiting by the gate. I was thinking finally I get to meet this famous junko. More than 5 minutes has passed and and people going in and out of the card entrance gate. So I check my phone and apparent she was calling had 2 missed calls) and already had my phone silenced. She texted me why I not answering and said to move on. Kept calling back but I was already blocked. Apparently, I think there were more instructions. Almost was there but on to the next! Too bad for her because I tip good! LOL.

FenderFender
11-30-23, 16:07

On another note. We mongers are fortunate enough that we can see who we want to see. Same does not apply to the ladies. Unless they are desperate, you can be Cheap, Short, Fugly, want BB everything, Greek, or Overly sensitive to their comments. I guess the only plus side is that after you visit them a cpl of times they can block you and avoid seeing you again. I been very lucky no one blocked me and they are always happy I go and visit.Totally agree. We can see whomever we want. I find it funny that everyone that's commenting clearly knows what she looks like, knows her service, etc. You either get it or you don't. It's pretty simple. Not for everyone and that's the beauty of it all. Choice. I'm sure she's not desperate for new folks.

AssEaterNow
11-30-23, 21:58
Just like that, one simple error in judgment and you were sent to the bench. Yes, lessons from the bench, taught by the master herself. Moral Of the story? Never bend over for someone thinking you don't need lube-.

The philosopher.

I ALMOST were able to see her. I called her a day before to meet and did everything that she asked. I told her I'll call instead of text message (told her I no like my significant other see text messages). On the day of the meet, I followed her instructions on the phone. As I reached the lobby of her place, and waited a few minutes. She called back and said ok, I'm going to come down and let you in. So I thought it is good, so I silenced my phone and waited for about 5 minutes anxiously waiting by the gate. I was thinking finally I get to meet this famous junko. More than 5 minutes has passed and and people going in and out of the card entrance gate. So I check my phone and apparent she was calling had 2 missed calls) and already had my phone silenced. She texted me why I not answering and said to move on. Kept calling back but I was already blocked. Apparently, I think there were more instructions. Almost was there but on to the next! Too bad for her because I tip good! LOL.

AssEaterNow
11-30-23, 22:01
Only the Bend over boys will let grandma read your posts-.

The Lube man.

Fujii, I'm not mad. No dusrespect, I'm just giving a protip for those who plan to see her.

Be ready to login to your forum account so she can read all your posts boys.

ScubaStevehi
11-30-23, 22:59
Fuji is Junko. Just saying. Don't fall for the logging in crap, she never asked me to so I don't know. She is paranoid in comms in my experience but, in person she has always been somewhat normal. Either way she is hot (I don't car how old she is or how much work she had done) and she knows how to fuck.

Saw her at her new place recently. Less convenient for me than Marco Polo but more convenient than Salt Lake. Anyway it's a nice place. Secure discreet entry. As always Junko keeps it clean and the ambiance is good. It's a welcome change from the AMP scene. No red light or small room. Fucking a nice MILF with a view is a plus. People are afraid to review Junko for real, like to actually talk about details because they worry she will know its them and block them. She will ask questions. Just say you.

Anyways, since I have known Junko for a long time I skipped the massage table and got in bed. Protip with Junko. Take charge. As always Junko gave an above average BBBJ. She can handle a large tube steak with her mouth that is well known. I dined on her for a few minutes. She is sensitive as are most women in her age bracket. Focus hard on her clit for quick climax is the best option, don't beat around the Bush or you will get the block and push like with many other KMILFs. I fucked her bare in missionary. Slide right up from DATY and guided my cock inside her wet **** with no objections as usual. I slowly grinned in her until I was all the way in. Built up a steady pace till I felt my load coming. I held her wrists back with one hand, wrenched her breast with my other with my tongue down her throat. I informed her I was cumming deep inside her and did just that. I gave her 3 weeks worth. As I withdrew I watched my load pour out of her.

Junko is worth the effort. Just don't show weakness. Don't but into the games.

AwabiLover
12-01-23, 02:01
We all know that majority of the providers at the AMP are over 40's. Being over 40's can be considered Grandmother's. I know several GILF that does read or hear about us discussing about them. My hope would be that they take as constructive criticism and improve their service.

I don't bend over but I do like to take the Happiness and LS GILF's on all 4's. I like to grab a handful of ass, hip, and tits while I jackhammer away. I haven't seen Junko in awhile. Sigh, only if I can bury my shaft all the way and pound that GILF.

The Lube man.

AwabiLover
12-01-23, 02:37
Always the same guys that bickers about her. We all must be broken records.

I had a good time with her but I did stop visiting her. Not because she blocked me. I just like to be able to bury and jackhammer without worrying if I am hurting the provider. Unlike the other famous GILF, her pussy is just too tight / small for me. Knowing how picky she is, I'm pretty sure once she sees this she will know who I am. Oh well. Life goes on and my dick will go where I can pound away.

FenderFender
12-01-23, 14:43

The Lube man.I think the thing that is most humorous here is the back and forth, as if that is going to convince anyone to go or not to go. In fact I think it makes people want to go even more. Reminds of a story about a national park that posted a sign asking visitors not to remove any rocks as it was destroying the park. Guess what happened? Even more rocks were taken. So, if your intent is to destroy her reputation, ruin her business, you are doing the complete opposite. I myself will keep taking rocks.

GoSteelers2018
12-04-23, 15:02
It's a pretty photoshopped pic, she's not far from this look, just a few years. Would have to agree Fujii08 is her, if you know her you can see it's her grammar and writing style. Figure she'll be asking who's my favorite football team next visit. Seriously, some really sign into their account for her?

AwabiLover
12-04-23, 23:27
Still photoshopped like every providers out there. Except her eyes are not that big. I still think she don't need to photoshop but that's her decision. She has a nice body, she can do what other providers do. Block the face.

It's a pretty photoshopped pic, she's not far from this look, just a few years. Would have to agree Fujii08 is her, if you know her you can see it's her grammar and writing style. Figure she'll be asking who's my favorite football team next visit. Seriously, some really sign into their account for her?

Xyz808
12-08-23, 13:34
It's a pretty photoshopped pic, she's not far from this look, just a few years. Would have to agree Fujii08 is her, if you know her you can see it's her grammar and writing style. Figure she'll be asking who's my favorite football team next visit. Seriously, some really sign into their account for her?Not a fan of the frizzy hair look. Her latest ad in Craigslist looks better, more natural.

AwabiLover
12-08-23, 17:08
You're right. This looks more realistic. I prefer this type of pictures from all providers. Less chance of getting surprised when I meet them.

Not a fan of the frizzy hair look. Her latest ad in Craigslist looks better, more natural.

Stangman808
12-08-23, 23:53
Not a fan of the frizzy hair look. Her latest ad in Craigslist looks better, more natural.https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-tension-release/7694865625.html

Kukui Street
12-10-23, 19:46
It's a pretty photoshopped pic, she's not far from this look, just a few years. Would have to agree Fujii08 is her, if you know her you can see it's her grammar and writing style. Figure she'll be asking who's my favorite football team next visit. Seriously, some really sign into their account for her?I have know Junko for at least 23+ years and honestly, these photos are just creepy. I know another provider, who will go without name, but I know some of you mongers are sharp and will know exactly who I am talking about, went back to Korea and know has this sort of changed look which IMHO is not necessary. These mature women have an elegant beauty that I guess they don't see. We adore them for who they are, au naturelle!

Ck813
12-11-23, 02:02
How does she manage to still look young and fucking sexy?

Handsome111
12-16-23, 00:29
Fuji is Junko. Just saying. Don't fall for the logging in crap, she never asked me to so I don't know. She is paranoid in comms in my experience but, in person she has always been somewhat normal. Either way she is hot (I don't car how old she is or how much work she had done) and she knows how to fuck.

Saw her at her new place recently. Less convenient for me than Marco Polo but more convenient than Salt Lake. Anyway it's a nice place. Secure discreet entry. As always Junko keeps it clean and the ambiance is good. It's a welcome change from the AMP scene. No red light or small room. Fucking a nice MILF with a view is a plus. People are afraid to review Junko for real, like to actually talk about details because they worry she will know its them and block them. She will ask questions. Just say you.

Anyways, since I have known Junko for a long time I skipped the massage table and got in bed. Protip with Junko. Take charge. As always Junko gave an above average BBBJ. She can handle a large tube steak with her mouth that is well known. I dined on her for a few minutes. She is sensitive as are most women in her age bracket. Focus hard on her clit for quick climax is the best option, don't beat around the Bush or you will get the block and push like with many other KMILFs. I fucked her bare in missionary. Slide right up from DATY and guided my cock inside her wet **** with no objections as usual. I slowly grinned in her until I was all the way in. Built up a steady pace till I felt my load coming. I held her wrists back with one hand, wrenched her breast with my other with my tongue down her throat. I informed her I was cumming deep inside her and did just that. I gave her 3 weeks worth. As I withdrew I watched my load pour out of her.

Junko is worth the effort. Just don't show weakness. Don't but into the games.Nice to fuck Junko BB in the past she ask to use condom and always like to massage first.

AwabiLover
01-10-24, 02:09
Went to see Junko today. As I was walking towards her new place. A long legged beauty was walking out of her place. I didn't want to ruin my trip by asking about this lady at the beginning of my journey to fantasy land. Junko and I spent a good hour together. Needed a few kinks removed from my lower back, needless to say she did great job. I needed my back muscles working 110% for what's to cum. At the end I asked about the other lady. That's when she mentioned she uses the place in the evening. Regretfully I can't go out at night. If I come home with a scent of a woman. Ax will be flying.

YellowNinja
01-18-24, 19:48
Went to see Junko today. As I was walking towards her new place. A long legged beauty was walking out of her place. I didn't want to ruin my trip by asking about this lady at the beginning of my journey to fantasy land. Junko and I spent a good hour together. Needed a few kinks removed from my lower back, needless to say she did great job. I needed my back muscles working 110% for what's to cum. At the end I asked about the other lady. That's when she mentioned she uses the place in the evening. Regretfully I can't go out at night. If I come home with a scent of a woman. Ax will be flying.How do we get an appointment with this mystery long-legged beauty? I'm so curious after your post LOL.

HaoleGirlLover
05-05-24, 17:46
I was out with friends having dinner last night and I saw a tanned Japanese woman having dinner with an older man. Didn't really look at her until I walked pass her table and looked at her and I thought wait a minute. It took a minute to remember her name. But I swear it was her. Junko / Jennifer which ever but then would look at her from an angle and her eyes and face it has to be her. I was to chicken to say hi to her or word her name with my lips.

I then saw the guy she was with and it was an older guy who also had a limp. But dinner with her I am sure she made good money last night.

Well I am going to try to contact her today and ask if she went out for dinner last night.

Be safe mongers.

SCJohn
05-05-24, 18:41
I was out with friends having dinner last night and I saw a tanned Japanese woman having dinner with an older man. Didn't really look at her until I walked pass her table and looked at her and I thought wait a minute. It took a minute to remember her name. But I swear it was her. Junko / Jennifer which ever but then would look at her from an angle and her eyes and face it has to be her. I was to chicken to say hi to her or word her name with my lips.

I then saw the guy she was with and it was an older guy who also had a limp. But dinner with her I am sure she made good money last night.

Well I am going to try to contact her today and ask if she went out for dinner last night.

Be safe mongers.You did the right thing. It's always best to admire from a far. It's never advisable to approach a provider. Just imagine if the tables were turned. You are out with your SO, and some woman comes up to say hi. Then you have to explain to your SO how you know her. If you see her later, you can mention that seeing at the restaurant. She will appreciate your discretion.

Lucky808
05-05-24, 18:48
You did the right thing. It's always best to admire from a far. It's never advisable to approach a provider. Just imagine if the tables were turned. You are out with your SO, and some woman comes up to say hi. Then you have to explain to your SO how you know her. If you see her later, you can mention that seeing at the restaurant. She will appreciate your discretion.HAHA was at the airport and a provider says to me "Oh HI" with a huge smile on her face and then could hear her date ask her "who is that" " Oh just a friend" Lesson learned for her.

ScubaStevehi
05-06-24, 00:39

Be safe mongers.I wouldn't mention it to her. She will definitely give you the 3rd degree and likely block you too.

LastHurrah
05-06-24, 08:19
You did the right thing. It's always best to admire from a far. It's never advisable to approach a provider. Just imagine if the tables were turned. You are out with your SO, and some woman comes up to say hi. Then you have to explain to your SO how you know her. If you see her later, you can mention that seeing at the restaurant. She will appreciate your discretion.I totally agree and do the same. I respect their privacy. Work is work private life is different.

Pac6375
05-15-24, 21:59
Can anyone point me to an add of hers? Thanks.