PDA

View Full Version : Junko

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

BabaYaga
12-06-18, 14:19
Bro if you got the cash those panties come right down and just hop on in.Yup. Just like grape jelly.

OniNoHanzo
12-13-18, 22:17
I just finished having a great time with Jenn. It amazes me how this lady gets more and more beautiful as time goes by. I just love everything about this lady. I love the way she looks. I love the way she moves. And, I definitely love the way she smells. But, what I love even more is her lovely pussy.

As always, my experience was incredible. Very relaxing, unrushed, with a great release in the end.

I have seen Jenn many many times and, for me, it never gets old. She always treats me well and always provides me with great service. This lady just does it for me. I was hooked the first time I met her and have been back for more and more ever since.

NoBozos
12-14-18, 21:31
Jenn's new pic.

Franki3
12-15-18, 17:40
Jenn's new pic.True. That's what this pic and this woman are.

I'm a regular customer and have nothing but positive feedback for this provider. She's genuine. Giving. Discrete. Sexy. Hot. Helpful. Patient. Open. Flexible. Dependable. Reliable. Sweet. Playful. Creative. Generous and, as someone else noted, smells delightful.

I leave her company fully satisfied and eager for my next visit (next week)!

Best independent provider in Honolulu! If you've not indulged in her splendor yet, you're missing out.

Gratefully,

Franky.

Franki3
12-15-18, 17:52
Jenn's new pic.I realize I'm biased. Admittedly, Jenn reminds me of my wife from Osaka. Well, more accurately, she reminds me of the woman I married 10 years ago (things change).

She has same the accent and mannor as those curious Osaka beauties I can't get enough of.

I know. Yellow fever.

Tiger Kin
12-17-18, 18:54
Jenn's new pic.Absolutely perfect in every way. Her lips, taste of her nani and super soft skin will keep you going back for more and more.

Tiger Kin
12-18-18, 06:29
Absolutely perfect in every way. Her lips, taste of her nani and super soft skin will keep you going back for more and more.This post was a mistake.

Ernestm
01-01-19, 23:20
She was friendly in a business like manner. Never noticed before but she is built like my mother, and looked like her from behind, especially the legs. Just didn't get revved up after that. Session was not amazing, but adequate to nut with much effort.

SpoodrikBrad1
01-02-19, 01:43
I agree with you. She's another one of those providers who gets a lot of shill reviews, and brothers jumping on the bandwagon. Her pooch is kind of shallow and she can't really take much of a pounding. Though, her oral skills make up for that. I see her as a 3rd or 4th option when my go to numbers 1 and 2 are unavailable.

She was friendly in a business like manner. Never noticed before but she is built like my mother, and looked like her from behind, especially the legs. Just didn't get revved up after that. Session was not amazing, but adequate to nut with much effort.

Rimmer808
01-02-19, 06:03
She was friendly in a business like manner. Never noticed before but she is built like my mother, and looked like her from behind, especially the legs. Just didn't get revved up after that. Session was not amazing, but adequate to nut with much effort.Yea too bad you feel that way. She has a very slim body as she keeps in shape. Not to many providers at her age takes care of themselves for us Mongers. She has great real tits for sure, keeps her pussy nice, clean and tight. Her legs are skinny but pretty toned. Better than some wrinkled legs out there. But the main thing is her service. Best BJ around, and her super tight pussy is one of the best. Very pretty face too, IMHO.

Rim.

Bukake King
01-02-19, 19:08
Yea too bad you feel that way. She has a very slim body as she keeps in shape. Not to many providers at her age takes care of themselves for us Mongers. She has great real tits for sure, keeps her pussy nice, clean and tight. Her legs are skinny but pretty toned. Better than some wrinkled legs out there. But the main thing is her service. Best BJ around, and her super tight pussy is one of the best. Very pretty face too, IMHO.

Rim.Rimmer808 is right. Junko top notch MILF provider for a long time now. And her body and cute face looks the same.

Buka.

Mongers Rus
01-02-19, 19:13
I agree with you. She's another one of those providers who gets a lot of shill reviews, and brothers jumping on the bandwagon. Her pooch is kind of shallow and she can't really take much of a pounding. Though, her oral skills make up for that. I see her as a 3rd or 4th option when my go to numbers 1 and 2 are unavailable.Sorry Spood, got to disagree here. I've been seeing her for a lonnnnng time, and she keeps in top shape, and her service is one of the best. Yea, maybe she has her own way of treating Mongers, but treat her right, and I've never had better sex with any another provider.

Rus.

SpoodrikBrad1
01-02-19, 19:29
I can respect that. To each his own, I guess.

Sorry Spood, got to disagree here. I've been seeing her for a lonnnnng time, and she keeps in top shape, and her service is one of the best. Yea, maybe she has her own way of treating Mongers, but treat her right, and I've never had better sex with any another provider.

Rus.

Franki3
01-02-19, 23:18
I agree with you. She's another one of those providers who gets a lot of shill reviews, and brothers jumping on the bandwagon. Her pooch is kind of shallow and she can't really take much of a pounding. Though, her oral skills make up for that. I see her as a 3rd or 4th option when my go to numbers 1 and 2 are unavailable.Gentlemen,

I'm on the the Jenn / Junko "bandwagon" and I'm confident that others will continue to hop on.

Beauty (read: sex) is perceived (read: experienced) from the eye (read: body) of the beholder. While I'm no sex worker, it's a craft I can't quite fathom. Anyway, for me, Jen is a tasty snack worthy of monthly visits. In fact, I shelve $$ to make sure I get my regular Jennifer fix. Obviously, no one continues to pay for service they don't want.

The evidence is that folks receieving Junko's service (more than once) are doing so because she's an excellent, experienced, professional, independent provider.

Thanks for sharing your perspective. That's what this forum is for after all. I trust there are providers that you prefer and are worthy of a first taste particularly if you are a returning customer. But, they may not float my boat.

Thank goodness for diversity.

Humbly,

Franky.

DragonOfEchigo
01-03-19, 03:11
She was friendly in a business like manner. Never noticed before but she is built like my mother, and looked like her from behind, especially the legs. Just didn't get revved up after that. Session was not amazing, but adequate to nut with much effort.I guess it's always TEHO and YMMV. Because, for me, I always get all revved up as soon as Jenn greets me at the door. IMO, this lady has it all. Pretty face, beautiful titties, cute ass, great legs (love having those legs wrapped around my head), and an amazing pussy.

In fact, I decided to kick off the new year by visiting Jenn. As always, she provided me with great service and great sex. IMO one of the best providers out there.

For me, it's always the perfect way to end the day.

OniNoHanzo
01-05-19, 21:16
Rimmer808 is right. Junko top notch MILF provider for a long time now. And her body and cute face looks the same.

Buka.I totally agree. Top Notch. In fact, I just finished my weekly visit with the beautiful Jenn. As always, I had an incredible time. Great service. Great sex. I just can't get enough of this lady.

FYI. Jenn mentioned that she will be going on vacation.

Zachary1999
01-06-19, 19:55
Rimmer808 is right. Junko top notch MILF provider for a long time now. And her body and cute face looks the same.

Buka.I like her too.

My opinion is she treats me like king. But she treats me like a king as she is the first queen. I mean "same position. Equal position. I am not under your dominance. I am not dominating you too. I and you both respect each and enjoy each other to please each. ".

Weird sounding but she is more like independent proud cat that wants friend rather than puppy.

CheapCharlie
01-12-19, 01:00
What the hell is up with her? I texted and tried calling and got nothing! I RTFF and since another brother kindly helped me out with contact info, figured I'd give it a try. I know she isn't taking any new clients, but figured she was since she was advertising on the city x site. Was up for about one day and then was gone. Like I said WTF!

Pumpking
01-12-19, 09:10
What the hell is up with her? I texted and tried calling and got nothing! I RTFF and since another brother kindly helped me out with contact info, figured I'd give it a try. I know she isn't taking any new clients, but figured she was since she was advertising on the city x site. Was up for about one day and then was gone. Like I said WTF!Maybe she went on vacay as stated couple of post prior.

LagoonBoy
01-12-19, 15:52
What the hell is up with her? I texted and tried calling and got nothing! I RTFF and since another brother kindly helped me out with contact info, figured I'd give it a try. I know she isn't taking any new clients, but figured she was since she was advertising on the city x site. Was up for about one day and then was gone. Like I said WTF!She lives in the same resident as her business & therefore she doesn't just let anyone come to her, she is discreet & respectful & expects the same. Yes she does like too take Vaca too.

CheapCharlie
01-12-19, 18:03
She lives in the same resident as her business & therefore she doesn't just let anyone come to her, she is discreet & respectful & expects the same. Yes she does like too take Vaca too.I know and understand what you said, but why did she advertise on cityxguide last week if she didn't want any new clients? I'm kind of hoping that she's just on vacation. If not then there's always other options available. But I really wanted to sample. Hate to go off topic, but when is Paula coming back?

Zachary1999
01-13-19, 02:08
I know and understand what you said, but why did she advertise on cityxguide last week if she didn't want any new clients? I'm kind of hoping that she's just on vacation. If not then there's always other options available. But I really wanted to sample. Hate to go off topic, but when is Paula coming back?Many of her regulars have personal contact info.

But many don't. Some guys don't want to leave any personal info. So no sharing.

Many popular ones starts ad not to get new clients but to let her old regulars know now she is available.

OniNoHanzo
01-13-19, 04:09
What the hell is up with her? I texted and tried calling and got nothing! I RTFF and since another brother kindly helped me out with contact info, figured I'd give it a try. I know she isn't taking any new clients, but figured she was since she was advertising on the city x site. Was up for about one day and then was gone. Like I said WTF!As I mentioned earlier, Jenn is currently on vacation.

And FYI, she does not answer internet phone numbers.

Handsome111
01-13-19, 10:15
As I mentioned earlier, Jenn is currently on vacation.

And FYI, she does not answer internet phone numbers.Interesting buddy how do you know its internet phone numbers.

OniNoHanzo
01-13-19, 14:09
Interesting buddy how do you know its internet phone numbers.Hey Buddy. Ever hear of Phone Number Verification API's that can identify if a phone number is a wireless number, a VoIP number (internet), or a landline number. Probably not since you asked the question.

Handsome111
01-15-19, 03:18
Hey Buddy. Ever hear of Phone Number Verification API's that can identify if a phone number is a wireless number, a VoIP number (internet), or a landline number. Probably not since you asked the question.So when is junko coming back so I can pound that nice clean smelling pussy.

CheapCharlie
01-15-19, 18:09
As I mentioned earlier, Jenn is currently on vacation.

And FYI, she does not answer internet phone numbers.I used my cellphone to call.

Wobbles
01-15-19, 23:48
So when is junko coming back so I can pound that nice clean smelling pussy.I saw her in her Infinti driving today so she is not on vacation.

Shady Business
01-16-19, 03:32
I saw her in her Infinti driving today so she is not on vacation.What?

So, because you saw Junko driving her car, she's NOT on vacation?

Could she just be enjoying some rest and relaxation at home. Oh wait! You saw her driving her car. So, she is definitely NOT on vacation.

What?

Spyda
01-16-19, 04:16
What?

So, because you saw Junko driving her car, she's NOT on vacation?

Could she just be enjoying some rest and relaxation at home. Oh wait! You saw her driving her car. So, she is definitely NOT on vacation.

What?

Wait... So I was driving around on my day off. So does that mean I wasn't off?

Kennie1933
01-16-19, 06:32
I saw her in her Infinti driving today so she is not on vacation.Wow, she has an Infiniti! Must be doing very very well! When I used to see her at her University Avenue place, she had a Toyota Yaris. Red one if I recall.

Handsome111
01-17-19, 03:51
Wow, she has an Infiniti! Must be doing very very well! When I used to see her at her University Avenue place, she had a Toyota Yaris. Red one if I recall.Lets see fucks 5 dicks a day for 200 times 6 days 6000 a week that's 300,000 per year all cash yeah she is doing well.

John Ross
01-17-19, 03:59
Wow, she has an Infiniti! Must be doing very very well! When I used to see her at her University Avenue place, she had a Toyota Yaris. Red one if I recall.When I met here years ago, I think she had a BMW, perhaps an M3.

Local1234
01-17-19, 04:05
When I met here years ago, I think she had a BMW, perhaps an M3.She also had a Mini Cooper.

Handsome111
01-18-19, 03:33
I know and understand what you said, but why did she advertise on cityxguide last week if she didn't want any new clients? I'm kind of hoping that she's just on vacation. If not then there's always other options available. But I really wanted to sample. Hate to go off topic, but when is Paula coming back?I wonder how many properties junko owns here in hawaii.

John Ross
01-18-19, 04:07
I wonder how many properties junko owns here in hawaii.AFAIK, she rents.

Shady Business
01-18-19, 04:18
I wonder how many properties junko owns here in hawaii.First you talk about how much money she making. Now you asking how many properties she owns here in Hawaii. Who are you? The fucking IRS. Whether it's none or ten properties. Who the fuck cares. It's NOYFB.

Zachary1999
01-18-19, 04:25
First you talk about how much money she making. Now you asking how many properties she owns here in Hawaii. Who are you? The fucking IRS. Whether it's none or ten properties. Who the fuck cares. It's NOYFB.Having rich wife sounds good for retirement plan.

(I don't know and have zero interests in her net worth, debt whatever of course).

Shady Business
01-18-19, 15:21
Having rich wife sounds good for retirement plan.

(I don't know and have zero interests in her net worth, debt whatever of course).Wishful thinking. She is definitely way out of his league.

Ichiro Cho
01-19-19, 07:25
Lets see fucks 5 dicks a day for 200 times 6 days 6000 a week that's 300,000 per year all cash yeah she is doing well.Junko takes good care of her clients. I don't think she or anyone would appreciate all of the speculation about money and possessions. Public speculation could provide basis for LEO / IRS investigation and bring an end to our happy arrangement.

Ichiro Cho
01-19-19, 07:28
I wonder how many properties junko owns here in hawaii.Lets keep posts on topic of sex and monger experiences.

Pumpking
01-19-19, 14:58
Lets keep posts on topic of sex and monger experiences.Any idea when she will back from vacay?

OniNoHanzo
01-20-19, 04:15
Any idea when she will back from vacay?Ok men. Here we go! Word is Jenn will be back to work on Monday. So, get in line. After me of course. Heehee.

Pumpking
01-22-19, 06:32
Went to see Jen today. Think I was her 1st customer. Started off with a nice massage, then proceeded to the main event. Very nice BBBJ which turned into 69. Loved the taste of her velvety smooth kitty, so went down for some DATY. She squirmed around a lot, must be that her vajayjay was sensitive due to the long vacay. Cover goes on and try to enter in standing mish. Only the head could go in, so we tried several different positions, but it was a no go. She said it was hurting, even when I was going really slow. Every MM past the head she winced in pain, so decided to settle for HJ / BJ combo, which was very sensual and NOT jackhammer to completion. This girl is extremely tight, was just like a virgin, so I will repeat when you other mongers get her loosened up a little.

BabaYaga
01-22-19, 18:14
Went to see Jen today. Think I was her 1st customer. Started off with a nice massage, then proceeded to the main event. Very nice BBBJ which turned into 69. Loved the taste of her velvety smooth kitty, so went down for some DATY. She squirmed around a lot, must be that her vajayjay was sensitive due to the long vacay. Cover goes on and try to enter in standing mish. Only the head could go in, so we tried several different positions, but it was a no go. She said it was hurting, even when I was going really slow. Every MM past the head she winced in pain, so decided to settle for HJ / BJ combo, which was very sensual and NOT jackhammer to completion. This girl is extremely tight, was just like a virgin, so I will repeat when you other mongers get her loosened up a little.Shoots! I go loosen um up for you. I agree. The best time to check out Junko is when she's just back from vacay. Gaurantee shit going be unreal tight.

Hihon
02-05-19, 01:23
Today I saw Junko for the first time since she moved to Chinatown. Nice view from her place and it was a nice session with her. Same as I expected and I can't complain. Nice massage to start off the session. Then her awesome BBBJ. She, in my experience, has one of the best BBBJ's around. I returned the favor with nice and tasty DATY. Then mish and I released quickly since junior was dripping already. Guys go and see her.

Zachary1999
02-14-19, 05:13
Junko takes good care of her clients. I don't think she or anyone would appreciate all of the speculation about money and possessions. Public speculation could provide basis for LEO / IRS investigation and bring an end to our happy arrangement.She doesn't take as many customer as people think.

And she doesn't work everyday.

So she doesn't earn that much. Now she cares about her health and future plan more so she goes for more selective business with safety.

Now very slow time for pros. Tax season, economy is not that good, all rumors and raids. Top pros at top AMP (AMP workers eearn more a day) can not earn that much.

MGood
02-15-19, 08:18
Seen one of my ATFs today Jennifer and I concur the view from her place is awesome but small. She did say she may be moving sooner than expected for whatever reason. She has always given me exceptional service.

AmpAddict808
02-16-19, 22:33
She doesn't take as many customer as people think.

And she doesn't work everyday.

So she doesn't earn that much. Now she cares about her health and future plan more so she goes for more selective business with safety.

Now very slow time for pros. Tax season, economy is not that good, all rumors and raids. Top pros at top AMP (AMP workers eearn more a day) can not earn that much.If she only works 5 days a week and takes 3 customers on her work days, still averages to 60 customers a month x 200 = 12K a month (tax free). I wouldn't doubt some of her regulars may tip more. Enough to pay rent for a business place and her own place yet still have plenty money to spend or save. Still quite a bit of money. Almost equivalent to a 190K/year job (factoring in taxes). How many of us have a job that pays that much?

Maybe she has a BF or SO now?

Once had an AMP girl that wanted me to be her SO but still work some (2 customers a day, regulars only). Moneywise, I wouldn't have to worry about spending my money supporting her and timewise she would have more time for me. But I didn't agree to it so she went her way and I went mine.

Franki3
02-26-19, 23:34
If she only works 5 days a week and takes 3 customers on her work days, still averages to 60 customers a month x 200 = 12K a month (tax free). I wouldn't doubt some of her regulars may tip more. Enough to pay rent for a business place and her own place yet still have plenty money to spend or save. Still quite a bit of money. Almost equivalent to a 190K/year job (factoring in taxes). How many of us have a job that pays that much?

Maybe she has a BF or SO now?

Once had an AMP girl that wanted me to be her SO but still work some (2 customers a day, regulars only). Moneywise, I wouldn't have to worry about spending my money supporting her and timewise she would have more time for me. But I didn't agree to it so she went her way and I went mine.Curious.

I'm not an expert on Jen's personal or finachal affairs, but I deeply hope she continues to make time for me. I'm not a monger, but I am particular. And Junko has been the most accommodating provider I've experienced. If your in her appointment book consider yourself fortunate. I know I do.

As many have noted, scheduling time with Junko in advance (at least than 24 hours) will yield better results.

Gratefully,

Frankie.

Fujii08
03-01-19, 20:08
Curious.

I'm not an expert on Jen's personal or finachal affairs, but I deeply hope she continues to make time for me. I'm not a monger, but I am particular. And Junko has been the most accommodating provider I've experienced. If your in her appointment book consider yourself fortunate. I know I do.

As many have noted, scheduling time with Junko in advance (at least than 24 hours) will yield better results.

Gratefully,

Frankie.She is very selective about who she accept as a new client I'm lucky she still accepts me as a client. She will be moving soon don't know where but call for her new location. Found a photo of her to remind me of her.

Fujii08
03-01-19, 20:42
Curious.

Gratefully,

Frankie.Jennifer very selective when it comes to new clients, the last time I saw her was in the makiki area and now in China town area, I'm glad that she still see me as a client, she will be moving soon, have to call for new location. Kept a photo to remind me and all the Junko Fans.

Xavier21
03-13-19, 22:24
Hey Jennifer fans, she has an online ad up right now. That's typically a sign that she's willing to take on new clients.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/a-relaxing-time-for-you-17625380/

She's very picky, so good luck.

Pearl Jam
03-13-19, 23:56
Hey Jennifer fans, she has an online ad up right now. That's typically a sign that she's willing to take on new clients.

She's very picky, so good luck.Does she request a photo or does she red light green light you through placed cameras at her place? She has to be attracted to you?

Nackin12
03-15-19, 02:36
Does she request a photo or does she red light green light you through placed cameras at her place? She has to be attracted to you?Yeah, what does that mean? LOL.

MGood
03-18-19, 15:28
Had the pleasure of enjoying junko's company yesterday. Her pussy was as tight as could be having to take it slow and easy so as to not hurt her. She did get wet and flood the area with mother natures natural lube. Her pussy always tastes as fresh and delicious as bread just out of the oven. Can never get enough. As always service was top notch and the views from her lanai of the harbour exquisite, could only imagine enjoying the sunrise over coffee and flapjacks as another day breaks here in paradise. Her toilet still not fixed and that really bites. She did say she is not working most of this week. She is either moving or looking for a place to move ASAP. She said she"d keep us posted.

BabaYaga
03-21-19, 13:27

She's very picky, so good luck.Yup. Been seeing alot of her ads lately. Must be making a big push for customers. Got to make that $$.

BabaYaga
03-21-19, 20:07
Wow! Junko really digging deep and going old school with the pic.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/relaxing-body-rub__1553191825-17915542

NoStranger
03-21-19, 21:09
I'm an old client of Jenn's from her University Ave days when I was only looking for HE. Am now looking for BBFS. Is Jenn providing this. ? Thanks, NS.

LagoonBoy
03-25-19, 13:40
I'm an old client of Jenn's from her University Ave days when I was only looking for HE. Am now looking for BBFS. Is Jenn providing this. ? Thanks, NS.Aloha, Jen likes to play safe CFS, I don't mind playing safe as I have wife. She is clean & safe, she like her clients to be as well. She is moving to new location stay tuned.

Pearl Jam
03-25-19, 21:30
Aloha, Jen likes to play safe CFS, I don't mind playing safe as I have wife. She is clean & safe, she like her clients to be as well. She is moving to new location stay tuned.This isn't true from what I hear. She's into BUKAKE too yep. She's a dirty birdy.

Pussy Licka
03-26-19, 02:01
This isn't true from what I hear. She's into BUKAKE too yep. She's a dirty birdy.Is she willing to take bigger dicks?

LagoonBoy
03-26-19, 03:01
This isn't true from what I hear. She's into BUKAKE too yep. She's a dirty birdy.Your lucky, she never did for me.

DpcHonolulu
03-26-19, 11:55
This isn't true from what I hear. She's into BUKAKE too yep. She's a dirty birdy.I saw Junko for quite some time. At first she was great. She let me do BBFS and BBBJCIM. My last two visits were "not so deep", "too fast" and "not so hard. " I am not large, Jen just seemed to not want to earn the money. My last visit she stopped before I finished and yelled, "you finish yourself. " She insisted on being paid, however. I didn't want the drama so I paid and left. The next day she texted me an apology. I told her I was moving on. This may be why she is advertising so much now, she's losing her good customers.

Makana9
03-26-19, 16:17
I saw Junko for quite some time. At first she was great. She let me do BBFS and BBBJCIM. My last two visits were "not so deep", "too fast" and "not so hard. " I am not large, Jen just seemed to not want to earn the money. My last visit she stopped before I finished and yelled, "you finish yourself. " She insisted on being paid, however. I didn't want the drama so I paid and left. The next day she texted me an apology. I told her I was moving on. This may be why she is advertising so much now, she's losing her good customers.I do miss Jenn, similar happened to me, seen her from before her Univ. Days. I do not know if it is stress, physical and mental exhaustion? Always always enjoyed being with Jenn, attentive, fun, more fun (I not going give out more than what is given here. It started changing when the 2nd to last time she just went off on me, I not too demanding, but can go longer and harder than some would let because because. Blamed me bc her kitty was all itai. OK, my bad, 2nd time was less than what I expected, so I do the strike 2, usually not giving in bc. I going kick myself if I wasting my hard earned $$ Wish her well as always, and move on. As usual, always YMMV.

Pearl Jam
03-26-19, 18:37
Ill post a theory.

Menopause.

Lknfrpssy
03-26-19, 21:31
I saw Junko for quite some time. At first she was great. She let me do BBFS and BBBJCIM. My last two visits were "not so deep", "too fast" and "not so hard. " I am not large, Jen just seemed to not want to earn the money. My last visit she stopped before I finished and yelled, "you finish yourself. " She insisted on being paid, however. I didn't want the drama so I paid and left. The next day she texted me an apology. I told her I was moving on. This may be why she is advertising so much now, she's losing her good customers.Might as well just whack off then.

LagoonBoy
03-26-19, 22:12
I saw Junko for quite some time. At first she was great. She let me do BBFS and BBBJCIM. My last two visits were "not so deep", "too fast" and "not so hard. " I am not large, Jen just seemed to not want to earn the money. My last visit she stopped before I finished and yelled, "you finish yourself. " She insisted on being paid, however. I didn't want the drama so I paid and left. The next day she texted me an apology. I told her I was moving on. This may be why she is advertising so much now, she's losing her good customers.We all people, some looking for good time some looking for $$. Times change & so do we, good & bad service days. Stay positive never know when paths cross again. All who have had Jen / Junko cross your path are fortunate.

Blake123
03-27-19, 03:50
Is she willing to take bigger dicks?She cannot handle well. Was very reluctant. This was approx four years ago.

AmpAddict808
03-27-19, 18:16
I saw Junko for quite some time. At first she was great. She let me do BBFS and BBBJCIM. My last two visits were "not so deep", "too fast" and "not so hard. " I am not large, Jen just seemed to not want to earn the money. My last visit she stopped before I finished and yelled, "you finish yourself. " She insisted on being paid, however. I didn't want the drama so I paid and left. The next day she texted me an apology. I told her I was moving on. This may be why she is advertising so much now, she's losing her good customers.If she really wanted to retain you as a regular customer, in addition to the apology she should have offered you a free session. It would cost her nothing and would have probably got you to remain a regular customer. Now she's got to find a replacement repeat customer and take the risk of getting busted with LE undercover when trying new customers. She's got to be smart about retaining her regular customer base. If you saw her like twice a month, she just threw away about $5K for the year.

AmpAddict808
03-27-19, 18:32
Ill post a theory.

Menopause.And a Korean woman too.

Finger Licking
03-27-19, 22:42
And a Korean woman too.She been like that for a long time. People have just been standing up for her bad behavior. Common guys I've seen her many times. Is she really that great or guys are just chasing her hype. I have even dated her personally and IMHO she's nothing special. She needs to realize she's getting older. Who wants to pay for service from. An old grouchy lady?? Who cares if she's only exclusively seeing only her old clients. Spend your money elsewhere with provider who want to earn your money and provide a superior service.

Pearl Jam
03-27-19, 23:41
She been like that for a long time. People have just been standing up for her bad behavior. Common guys I've seen her many times. Is she really that great or guys are just chasing her hype. I have even dated her personally and IMHO she's nothing special. She needs to realize she's getting older. Who wants to pay for service from. An old grouchy lady?? Who cares if she's only exclusively seeing only her old clients. Spend your money elsewhere with provider who want to earn your money and provide a superior service.I'm an older ex-client of hers too but after a few visits before I gave up the hobby, I realized what a weird chick (I say that tongue and cheek) she really was. She has crazy eyes. And she manages to get this hype over what really? She ain't that hot and her photos are mightily touched up. I agree with you she really needs to hone up on reality because she's too bitchy for her own good at this point.

Kumuman
03-28-19, 01:04
She been like that for a long time. People have just been standing up for her bad behavior. Common guys I've seen her many times. Is she really that great or guys are just chasing her hype. I have even dated her personally and IMHO she's nothing special. She needs to realize she's getting older. Who wants to pay for service from. An old grouchy lady?? Who cares if she's only exclusively seeing only her old clients. Spend your money elsewhere with provider who want to earn your money and provide a superior service.Never tried her but know now I don't need to. Thanks for the honest review.

SpoodrikBrad1
03-28-19, 09:47
I agree. I think there are a lot of brothers chasing the hype with Junko / Jenn. Here's my review of her from a while ago:

"I agree with you. She's another one of those providers who gets a lot of shill reviews, and brothers jumping on the bandwagon. Her pooch is kind of shallow and she can't really take much of a pounding. Though, her oral skills make up for that. I see her as a 3rd or 4th option when my go to numbers 1 and 2 are unavailable. ".

BabaYaga
03-28-19, 12:04
And a Korean woman too.And a little touched in the head.

NastyCrunch
03-28-19, 13:16
She is a smart women and knows business. She has 3 condos & looking buy in Vegas. She not a massage parlor lady, she her self I like the personal service versus being in multiple room environment. Not sure what's up with other service but I've had relaxing exploding time I've had worst experiences in CC 13th, 24th & 33rd floors.

SimpleK
03-28-19, 14:13
Never gotten a bad experience from her yet.

One of the main reason I love seeing her is how damn tight her nani is. There's seriously nothing that right around anywhere. Except for maybe Amanda from blue spa. Also her BBBJ is superb. Hard to imagine all this negative things everyone is saying, since I didn't see any of it and I seen her about 20 times so far.

But yup, her Nani just feels so damn good and she does look good for her age.

Masaggii
03-29-19, 21:13
I'm new to posting this is my first time trying.

I've been seeing her for 3 yrs now, I'm from Osaka and been working here, I see her because we are from the same prefecture, she's the perfect size for me she's very tight down there and shallow but I can pound hard and long time with no complaint from her with a nice massage after.

I'll continue to see her until I have to return to Japan.

Masa.

Professor Fun
03-29-19, 23:53
Jennifer is amazing. Her place is always clean and very beautiful A nice quiet and very Relaxing environment. She treats my like a long time friend. She give me over 30 min good massage. She's very skilled at massage and has good technique She's always professional. She never bitches and take care very good of me. Its Hard for me to believe the negative Reviews.

She's has a lot of return friends she's a very busy lady but she always makes time for me😉128521;I love my visits with her I've been seeming her about 5 years.

P.S. I always leave her a nice tip.

AmpAddict808
03-30-19, 22:10
[Deleted by Admin]
No no no, we do not discuss the real personal life issues of people on this forum. We talk about how well they suck dick or how hot they look when they take their clothing off.

A2

Makana9
04-01-19, 14:47
She is a smart women and knows business. She has 3 condos & looking buy in Vegas. She not a massage parlor lady, she her self I like the personal service versus being in multiple room environment. Not sure what's up with other service but I've had relaxing exploding time I've had worst experiences in CC 13th, 24th & 33rd floors.I miss quoted. I been seeing Jenn since back in the day, for those who remember she used to have wrist and or back pain, so I would give her a massage too because many a time I felt kinda bad bc either I going to hard or get a little out of hand (kind of why when I saw Grace) we clicked and yea, both freaky so it works out. Jenn is the nicest and coolest lady one can meet, and Akamai with her Kala $ so she knows what she doing. But, when the old-timers mix with the new blood, it good for business but can be not good for longevity within the business. Just what I think, she is a sweetheart and will probably see her soon when can for old times sake. Kind of like when some Angela before she too went to do other things in her life. IF some still seeing Ang, I High5 to you! Imagine what it takes to maintain what Jenn desires and how she looks awesome! All good to her. See you soon.

Hawaiivb
04-04-19, 03:55
I've been seeing Jennifer for a long. She is always very nice to be with. I've never had anything but a great time with her. You will have a great time with her if you respect her as a person. She likes for her customers to be clean, well groomed and fresh smelling. You should always shower at her place regardless if you just showered. You should keep your junk well trimmed if not shaven. Her puki is very sensitive and she doesn't like to have fiv. She does love a talented tongue start gently and as she gets excited you can gradually add more pressure. If you can get her off you will be in for a great time. Be aware all you big puhi guys she is a tiny woman with a small puki so don't expect to be able to just pound away. But no worries she does the most amazing BJ's. I just love watching her work my puhi, it's to die for. I just wish I had a smaller puhi so that I could truly enjoy her awesome puki. I can't wait to see her again. Jennifer if you're reading this my tongue can't wait to lick and taste your sweet puki!

Hawaiivb
04-04-19, 04:26
I've been seeing Jennifer for a long. She is always very nice to be with. I've never had anything but a great time with her. You will have a great time with her if you respect her as a person. She likes for her customers to be clean, well groomed and fresh smelling. You should always shower at her place regardless if you just showered. You should keep your junk well trimmed if not shaven. Her puki is very sensitive and she doesn't like to have fiv. She does love a talented tongue start gently and as she gets excited you can gradually add more pressure. If you can get her off you will be in for a great time. Be aware all you big puhi guys she is a tiny woman with a small puki so don't expect to be able to just pound away. But no worries she does the most amazing BJ's. I just love watching her work my puhi, it's to die for. I just wish I had a smaller puhi so that I could truly enjoy her awesome puki. I can't wait to see her again. Jennifer if you're reading this my tongue can't wait to lick and taste your sweet puki!

WildBalls
04-10-19, 18:00
I've had the pleasure to meet & see Junko in her new location.

She treats you with respect & very comforting from minute you walk into her place.

Started off with a nice massage & then sensual touching which gets you going. Once flip she begins to play with junior, then the most amazing BBBJ! She definitely know how to please! Wow! One of the most amazing releases I have had.

Treat her right & she will treat you right.

Can't wait to see her again!

Ball519
04-14-19, 00:00
Could you let me know her new location. My truck didn't fit into her building garage at the last location. Thanks, pm me please.

I've had the pleasure to meet & see Junko in her new location.

She treats you with respect & very comforting from minute you walk into her place.

Started off with a nice massage & then sensual touching which gets you going. Once flip she begins to play with junior, then the most amazing BBBJ! She definitely know how to please! Wow! One of the most amazing releases I have had.

Treat her right & she will treat you right.

Can't wait to see her again!.

SpiderNine0210
04-17-19, 02:01
I really want to see Junko. How can I make appointment? I heard her service is really good.

Kaiboi
04-17-19, 17:08
What to say that hasn't been already. Super sweet, clean, never been rushed, and amazing face & body.

If you are lucky enough to be on her list, she is very accommodating and will treat you like a king.

Pearl Jam
04-17-19, 21:54
What to say that hasn't been already. Super sweet, clean, never been rushed, and amazing face & body.

If you are lucky enough to be on her list, she is very accommodating and will treat you like a king.She's clearly crazy.

Nobody puts on a proper sock puppet show like Jen. She has more aliases than the Dr.

Finger Licking
04-17-19, 23:11
She's clearly crazy.

Nobody puts on a proper sock puppet show like Jen. She has more aliases than the Dr.LMAO! You guys do know she monitors these forums. I wrote the truth on my experience and she messaged me just FYI. On one of my last few visits she demanded I login into my USA account so she could see what my username was. Truth! I have nothing personal against her. Its a forum and I'm telling my experiences with her. She's a beautiful woman and service was awesome when she did BB, but not worth the drama IMHO.

Handsome111
04-18-19, 10:50
She's clearly crazy.

Nobody puts on a proper sock puppet show like Jen. She has more aliases than the Dr.Whenever she writes about herself its always her place is so clean.

NastyCrunch
04-18-19, 13:46
Saw Jen this week, excellent service as usual. I have no complaints. She doesn't like drama that I do know she talk about some of the people she see and post here that they too much drama for her.

I don't do drama, I can say her service is one of the best around! Keep the drama out and treat her like a queen and you will be treated like a royal king.

Carmichael911
04-18-19, 13:52
She must have a masters degree in PR / Marketing. When one negative review comes it 5 positive ones immediately flood in after.

Member #6002
04-19-19, 03:11
I really want to see Junko. How can I make appointment? I heard her service is really good.Lmso, lolo Niner just get on your cel and call her for an appointment!

Warning if you ain't got it and don't have an A game, then you're shit out of luck.

SpiderNine0210
04-19-19, 03:35
Can you please PM me if you can give her contact number.

Mahalo.

Spider.

AlohaJ
04-19-19, 12:34
Would anyone mind sharing her contact info, Pm would be fine. Mahalo.

Pussy Licka
04-19-19, 13:20
Would anyone mind sharing her contact info, Pm would be fine. Mahalo.Here you go https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-location__1554570917-18341745.

Hihon
04-24-19, 21:23
I just saw Junko at her new location on Kapiolani. Nice room and great service as always. Light massage then her great BJ followed by DATY and doggie finish; her favorite. What else is there to say. Always nice talking to her and great hugs when leaving. I know I'll see her again soon.

SimpleK
04-25-19, 00:27
She must have a masters degree in PR / Marketing. When one negative review comes it 5 positive ones immediately flood in after.That's what happens when you got the golden pussy.

Phyr79
04-29-19, 04:39
See you soon my dear.

Cosmic Kid
04-29-19, 13:39
I just saw Junko at her new location on Kapiolani. Nice room and great service as always. Light massage then her great BJ followed by DATY and doggie finish; her favorite. What else is there to say. Always nice talking to her and great hugs when leaving. I know I'll see her again soon.I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Junko. Scout's honor! Sum total I know about Junko is what I've read for years on this blog. And, "doggie finish; her favorite" grabbed my attention. I keep thinking, maybe the reason Junko says she prefers K9 is because that position offers the woman a certain level of protection against more customer intimacy during sex than she's comfortable with?

Keith808
04-30-19, 04:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You waited a year and then post this?

A2

BabaYaga
04-30-19, 14:37
I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Junko. Scout's honor! Sum total I know about Junko is what I've read for years on this blog. And, "doggie finish; her favorite" grabbed my attention. I keep thinking, maybe the reason Junko says she prefers K9 is because that position offers the woman a certain level of protection against more customer intimacy during sex than she's comfortable with?Yeah. I think it's her fav because she doesn't want to look at all the ugly fuckers pounding her pussy.

Pearl Jam
04-30-19, 14:54
Yeah. I think it's her fav because she doesn't want to look at all the ugly fuckers pounding her pussy.Which is weird because she's supposedly so picky.

The best looking of the uglies I guess. LOL.

Kumuman
04-30-19, 15:56
I just saw Junko at her new location on Kapiolani. Nice room and great service as always. Light massage then her great BJ followed by DATY and doggie finish; her favorite. What else is there to say. Always nice talking to her and great hugs when leaving. I know I'll see her again soon.Same place as before on kapiolani?

OtayToo
04-30-19, 23:45
Same place as before on kapiolani?I'm also interested to know. What vicinity of Kapiolani Blvd is good too. Closer to town? More toward Waikiki-side? Parking? Can PM if prefer. Thanks.

Fujii08
05-02-19, 20:03
Seen Jennifer on Saturday had a great time, talk story for a while she said she's leaving for Japan on the 16 for a couple weeks to visit friend and family.

Fujii.

NightWing24
07-04-19, 14:52
Nah, she prefers K9 because it gives her more control with penetration. I remember back in her days at the Bishop Square bldg, we did all kinez positions, and ACG / CG was the most painful for her, followed by MISH. Ever since she moved, its always been K9. Even on our most recent rendezvous at her former Chinatown location, I asked about doing it like the good 'ole days, but she was adamant for K9, even though I tried to reassure her that I would be gentle and go slow. It is what it is, guys.

JapaneseBoy
07-16-19, 01:10
I just notice remembered Jenn's number that she has now that was Tiffanys number of Tiffanys Thai massage. Tiffany has her old number. Are they friends &/ or is Jenn part owner?

OneLove808
07-17-19, 03:22
I just notice remembered Jenn's number that she has now that was Tiffanys number of Tiffanys Thai massage. Tiffany has her old number. Are they friends &/ or is Jenn part owner?I know both Tiffany and Jennifer long time. Both of their numbers are totally different. And they aren't partners or affiliated with each other. Have you ever been to Jennifer? I recently saw Jennifer and she's an amazing beautiful Japanese women. She always gives me a great 40 min massage then on the flip side her BJ is very gentle and deep. Then on to the FS. She's super tight. She always friendly and takes good care of me. I'm in my 30's and love to see her all the time.

BoboBrotha
07-17-19, 12:38
Is FS with her on the massage table or does she have a bed?

Yamudafuka
07-17-19, 18:43
Is FS with her on the massage table or does she have a bed?Always on the table. Least for me.

Shibiko
07-19-19, 15:09
Would anyone mind sharing her contact info, Pm would be fine. Mahalo.Tried making an appointment with no luck. I guess with all the commotion going on she won't accept new clients.

Hawaiivb
07-22-19, 13:20
I got a appointment with my all time favorite on Friday! I have been working on the big island. I can't wait to see her. Her big beautiful eyes, her perfect smooth skin, and super sexy body! Of course her to die for BJ. Her sweet hot tight Nani.

SexMachine9677
07-22-19, 16:00
Anyone mind pm or sharing her contact info or ad? I'd like to get the junko experience everyone is talking.

About. Much appreciated.

LuvNMilfs
07-22-19, 18:25
I got a appointment with my all time favorite on Friday! I have been working on the big island. I can't wait to see her. Her big beautiful eyes, her perfect smooth skin, and super sexy body! Of course her to die for BJ. Her sweet hot tight Nani.Yes yes she the one!

LuvNMilfs
07-22-19, 22:34
Anyone mind pm or sharing her contact info or ad? I'd like to get the junko experience everyone is talking.

About. Much appreciated.She's beautiful and sexy as can be. Don't hesitate go make appointment. You won't regret.

Stangman808
07-23-19, 01:42

About. Much appreciated.https://cityxguide.photos/ads/relaxing-body-rub__1563833882-25210444

LuvNMilfs
07-23-19, 01:46

About. Much appreciated.Here's the picture of beautiful Junko.

Zcorn
08-06-19, 19:34
Can anyone pm her contact? The ad is no longer there. Mahalo in advance.

LuvNMilfs
08-07-19, 00:00
Can anyone pm her contact? The ad is no longer there. Mahalo in advance.https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/relaxing-body-rub__1565143247-26750769

Honolulu1
08-07-19, 02:36
Can anyone pm her contact? The ad is no longer there. Mahalo in advance.She might be on vacation again. When she's back she puts out an ad, probably when her bank is low and needs the $, $$. Hono1.

Liampark808
08-07-19, 10:56
Can anyone pm her contact? The ad is no longer there. Mahalo in advance.Here you go. She posted this ad yesterday on Cityxguide.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/relaxing-body-rub__1565143247-26750769

NastyCrunch
08-07-19, 22:34
She working see new add w /.

Relaxing Body Rub -808-xxx-8586.

Zero4
08-25-19, 06:16
Hey I'm just curious what is her going rate? I'm very new to this ty if anything can just PM me.

OniNoHanzo
10-04-19, 23:44
Just saw my ATF again for the umpteenth time. She is looking pretty as ever and as always, I had a great time. I will always repeat with this lady.

FYI. She mentioned that she will be moving to the Salt Lake area in November.

KoaDaddy1
10-05-19, 00:10
Just saw my ATF again for the umpteenth time. She is looking pretty as ever and as always, I had a great time. I will always repeat with this lady.

FYI. She mentioned that she will be moving to the Salt Lake area in November.Hope she starts taking on new customers so we can all have a sample to see if she is as good as people say.

GilfHunter
10-05-19, 01:01

FYI. She mentioned that she will be moving to the Salt Lake area in November.Yeah well to bad she won't take new customers, I've tried to text several times and never got a reply.

KidFarian
10-05-19, 01:23

FYI. She mentioned that she will be moving to the Salt Lake area in November.If she were to ever get me back into her rotation, I'd definitely see her again. Despite the lack of getting a appointment recently, the one time I did see her was worth it.

WorkTooHard1
10-05-19, 04:24
Yeah well to bad she won't take new customers, I've tried to text several times and never got a reply.I got lucky enough to be able to get appointment with her. I am new customer for her, but she take me very easy. She does take New customer!

Xyz808
10-14-19, 13:56
Looks like Jen / Junko is at a new location in salt lake. https://cityxguide.photo/ads/relaxing-body-rub-8089278586__1571071449-35973732.

Mililanial
10-25-19, 00:32
Decided finally to find out what all the excitement was about Junko. Wondered if she was seeing new customers so I took a chance and texted her and even attached a photo of myself to prove I was not LEO. Was quite shocked when she texted back and asked me to call her. Which I did. She asked me how old I was. Xx I replied. She just laughed. You do not look like xx in the picture. Quite sheepishly I admitted the photo was about 10 years old. You send current photo. Which I did. And that was how it all started. I found out that she spoke Japanese which was number one on my list. When I saw her, she was had a gorgeous body (kilei karada), beautiful breasts (utsukishii oppai), smooth skin (subesube hada) and cute butt (kawaii oshidi). My dream come true. But could she fuck? My first time with her, we skipped the massage and went straight to the deed. In no time did I find that not only could she fuck, she could do it all. Sloppy wet BJs (fera), exquisite HJ (tekoki), seductive titty fuck (paizuri) and all the standards including CG, RCG, squatting CG, doggie, mish from every position. Kimochii, ikisou, nama mo ii, nureta manko ni irete, etchi shitai, gaman dekinai naka ni dashite. This woman is my dream come true. Everything ever said about her is true. Junko marry me.

Stangman808
10-25-19, 02:51
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/relaxing-body-rub-808-927-8586-26814135

MankoLover
10-25-19, 05:52
Decided finally to find out what all the excitement was about Junko. Wondered if she was seeing new customers so I took a chance and texted her and even attached a photo of myself to prove I was not LEO. Was quite shocked when she texted back and asked me to call her. Which I did. She asked me how old I was. Xx I replied. She just laughed. You do not look like xx in the picture. Quite sheepishly I admitted the photo was about 10 years old. You send current photo. Which I did. And that was how it all started. I found out that she spoke Japanese which was number one on my list. When I saw her, she was had a gorgeous body (kilei karada), beautiful breasts (utsukishii oppai), smooth skin (subesube hada) and cute butt (kawaii oshidi). My dream come true. But could she fuck? My first time with her, we skipped the massage and went straight to the deed. In no time did I find that not only could she fuck, she could do it all. Sloppy wet BJs (fera), exquisite HJ (tekoki), seductive titty fuck (paizuri) and all the standards including CG, RCG, squatting CG, doggie, mish from every position. Kimochii, ikisou, nama mo ii, nureta manko ni irete, etchi shitai, gaman dekinai naka ni dashite. This woman is my dream come true. Everything ever said about her is true. Junko marry me.She let you go raw and bust inside?

Mililanial
10-25-19, 21:29
She let you go raw and bust inside?Nihongo wakarimaska. Not really, thought it would embellish the post tho. She is strictly gomu only.

IslandGuy69
10-31-19, 11:59
Does anyone know if she's taking new clients at this time. Lmk thanks.

FCH300
11-01-19, 03:56
Does anyone know if she's taking new clients at this time. Lmk thanks.You can bet that Jennifer knows. Call her and ask for an appointment. What do you have to lose?

MadCocker
11-01-19, 15:20
How strict is Junko about the scheduling 1 day in advance?

Jon Doh
11-06-19, 21:44
Can anyone PM me what does she charge for her rates? Thank you =).

Xyz808
11-06-19, 23:32
How strict is Junko about the scheduling 1 day in advance?I was able to see her same day on a few hrs notice.

Xyz808
11-06-19, 23:32
Can anyone PM me what does she charge for her rates? Thank you =).Standard fees.

Ocbda
11-11-19, 17:40
Some of you guys swear up and down that she is the best provider on the island and I'd love to see; I haven't been and also she's been elusive to say the least, if anyone has been with her recently do dm me, I'm wondering if she'll take someone in my age group.

https://cityxguide.net/ads/relaxing-body-rub__1573507156-37581738/

UkiSlamma
11-17-19, 13:48
I'm going to try again, she has evaded me for many years. One time I did get her the phone once, but she hung up the phone before I can say my second word. I have a mainland number and I read that she is a paranoid person and for good reason too. I'm sure she has a lot of regulars and don't mind dropping my calls. I hope by the year end I get to meet her. Wish me luck!

Ocbda
11-18-19, 17:36
I'm going to try again, she has evaded me for many years. One time I did get her the phone once, but she hung up the phone before I can say my second word. I have a mainland number and I read that she is a paranoid person and for good reason too. I'm sure she has a lot of regulars and don't mind dropping my calls. I hope by the year end I get to meet her. Wish me luck!I made my first appointment with her last week over text pretty easily, I know a lot of people think its hard but she just screens a little more like a mainland girl, when I arrived and knocked on the door I was happy to see it was the woman in the photos but she looks alot better in person (score) and has a gorgeous smile. The condo is nice, quiet and clean. One the actual deed it self she does give a relaxing massage to start off before the main event, I should note that if your packing alot of meat like us Hawaiian boy's are known for then you might have a harder time then usual cause she is SUPER TIGHT and shallow! I'm a little over 7. 5 and before I DATY we could only fit about half of it. So sensual foreplay will pay off for a better experience for both. I'm super happy with her service and can see why she has such a crazed following, Definitely Repeat again.

DamienThorn
11-24-19, 01:01
I made my first appointment with her last week over text pretty easily, I know a lot of people think its hard but she just screens a little more like a mainland girl, when I arrived and knocked on the door I was happy to see it was the woman in the photos but she looks alot better in person (score) and has a gorgeous smile. The condo is nice, quiet and clean. One the actual deed it self she does give a relaxing massage to start off before the main event, I should note that if your packing alot of meat like us Hawaiian boy's are known for then you might have a harder time then usual cause she is SUPER TIGHT and shallow! I'm a little over 7. 5 and before I DATY we could only fit about half of it. So sensual foreplay will pay off for a better experience for both. I'm super happy with her service and can see why she has such a crazed following, Definitely Repeat again.I totally agree. Always a definite repeat for me. Been seeing her for about a year now. After about the 10th time, out of the blue, she tells me no need cover. Thank my lucky stars. Since then, I've been checking her out several times a month and making a huge deposit into that beautiful pussy.

MadCocker
11-27-19, 22:43
Was finally able to reconnect with Junko after many years. All I can say is wow, she is still hot AF! The image of doing her in doggy will be burned in my memory for a long time. Her service is still top notch all the way around. The best thing is she's smart and funny. It's refreshing to find a provider that can carry on a good conversation, but still gets down when it comes time for the deed. Her BJ skills IMHO is really good and she takes directions really well when it came to satisfying me.

The screening process might scare some of you off, but it's completely worth it. Her new location is awesome. Easy to get off the freeway and get back on no matter where you're coming from. I will definitely be saving her number and going again.

UkiSlamma
11-29-19, 01:35
I made my first appointment with her last week over text pretty easily, I know a lot of people think its hard but she just screens a little more like a mainland girl, when I arrived and knocked on the door I was happy to see it was the woman in the photos but she looks alot better in person (score) and has a gorgeous smile. The condo is nice, quiet and clean. One the actual deed it self she does give a relaxing massage to start off before the main event, I should note that if your packing alot of meat like us Hawaiian boy's are known for then you might have a harder time then usual cause she is SUPER TIGHT and shallow! I'm a little over 7. 5 and before I DATY we could only fit about half of it. So sensual foreplay will pay off for a better experience for both. I'm super happy with her service and can see why she has such a crazed following, Definitely Repeat again.I was able to make an appointment, I'm super excited. Can anyone tell me the expectation on the damage with her? Is she a GFE? I see all the positive reviews, I assume she isn't a clock watcher. Thanks in Advance!

Waikiki11
11-29-19, 21:56
I was able to make an appointment, I'm super excited. Can anyone tell me the expectation on the damage with her? Is she a GFE? I see all the positive reviews, I assume she isn't a clock watcher. Thanks in Advance!It's been a while, but standard rate applies. Others can chime in if different. As far as GFE, it's mixed since she is a very clean person which is positive. Concur with others about how great she is. She starts out with professional grade massage and then moves on to the main event seamlessly. You are in for a treat. Haven't been out as much, but may need to reach out to see her again. Last time was when she was in Makiki, so it's been a while.

UkiSlamma
11-30-19, 17:13
It's been a while, but standard rate applies. Others can chime in if different. As far as GFE, it's mixed since she is a very clean person which is positive. Concur with others about how great she is. She starts out with professional grade massage and then moves on to the main event seamlessly. You are in for a treat. Haven't been out as much, but may need to reach out to see her again. Last time was when she was in Makiki, so it's been a while.I concor with you on every point. She has an amazing personality and can hold a conversation. We talked a little after the session to kind of get to know each other. I usually don't go for older woman, but she is an exception to the rule. I will definitely be seeing her again. You guys been going to her current location, just be ready because she will moving soon.

Jb987
12-03-19, 14:20
I've been trying to get in touch with Jennifer but the number on the last add I saw seems to be disconnected. Anyone have a better contact number? PM is fine.

Thanks.

Maruchan
12-13-19, 05:34
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've seen Jennifer several times now and it just gets better each time. It took considerable effort to first get together, but since then it's been a little easier. Whatever, it is worth the effort.

I can't add too much more than what's already been said about her, but here is my two cents:

She is petite and in great shape. She resembles the pictures in her ads, but better. Prettier and youthful in person.

She exudes sexiness and sensuality. She starts off with a legit massage and though she is petite, she strong. And again sensuous. I'm going to use the word again, but her mouth is also sensuous and she knows how to use it to make you feel great. She has fantastic breasts, large and soft and down below is very tight.

Also her mouth is not just used for physical stimulation, but she is also a great conversationalist. Each time I've seen her, we've talked about all kinds of things. She is smart as a whip and also has a great sense of humor.

I've got to go see her again soon. I'm pretty sure she isn't happy about it, but I can't get enough. Oh, and it's probably a good idea to book with her far ahead; a week in advance would be good. IMO she is definitely worth seeing many times.

Lick YourClit
12-13-19, 12:52
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've seen Jennifer several times now and it just gets better each time. It took considerable effort to first get together, but since then it's been a little easier. Whatever, it is worth the effort.

I can't add too much more than what's already been said about her, but here is my two cents:

She is petite and in great shape. She resembles the pictures in her ads, but better. Prettier and youthful in person.

She exudes sexiness and sensuality. She starts off with a legit massage and though she is petite, she strong. And again sensuous. I'm going to use the word again, but her mouth is also sensuous and she knows how to use it to make you feel great. She has fantastic breasts, large and soft and down below is very tight.

Also her mouth is not just used for physical stimulation, but she is also a great conversationalist. Each time I've seen her, we've talked about all kinds of things. She is smart as a whip and also has a great sense of humor.

I've got to go see her again soon. I'm pretty sure she isn't happy about it, but I can't get enough. Oh, and it's probably a good idea to book with her far ahead; a week in advance would be good. IMO she is definitely worth seeing many times.Can someone pm her number thanks.

Pearl Jam
12-13-19, 22:41
Can someone pm her number thanks.Ask momo They're apparently good friends.

Lick YourClit
12-14-19, 05:23
Ask momo They're apparently good friends.Yup got it thanks.

Hnlampusr
12-15-19, 14:34
Standard fees.I need some help. Is that $$?

Waikiki11
12-15-19, 17:15
I need some help. Is that $$?Yep. Two hundo.

Hnlampusr
12-16-19, 00:34
I've read through a bunch of this. Last time I saw junior she had braces. That was a while ago. Does anyone have any experience with dato with Junko?

Coconut84
12-16-19, 22:05
I've read through a bunch of this. Last time I saw junior she had braces. That was a while ago. Does anyone have any experience with dato with Junko?OK I'm just going to say this! This first ballot hall of fame is absolutely delightful, she loved it so much she was going wild! I promise, so much so that she invited me for tea! Man she's so fun and if your lucky you get to go Hiking cocohead. Man she won't like braces but she loves her Nani being given lots of attention! I think she even offered to reduce my rate! Tough screening but well worth the texting! Damn it if you don't fall in love with her! Yet her thing is so small she will scream so don't hit the bottom.

Drchill
12-18-19, 05:55
Junko. Junko. Junko.

Nothing more to be said. She's sweet and very talkative. We clicked from the start. It was hard to get through to her but it's so worth it. If your looking for a smoking hot MILF with some beautiful set of natural tits and a TIGHT kitty she's the complete package.

WhisperingEye
12-19-19, 04:48
Hey one review posters. Is her name Junko or Jennifer? Which name gets me a and appointment?

Crazy72
12-19-19, 13:44
Hey one review posters. Is her name Junko or Jennifer? Which name gets me a and appointment?Never make the mistake of Junko. Some wise ass called her unko so if you want to see her I would call her Jennifer LOL.

Hawaiian007
12-19-19, 16:33
Fricken Facebook.

Scrolling thru my FB and up pops "People you might know" and staring in my face is Junko and her "real name". I'm like holy sheet. Remove.

Eric Shin
12-19-19, 17:02
I recall seeing Junko back in the 90's when she was working out of Waikiki hotels. She had a black bf, but was still providing. She moved out of Waikiki and to a place on young st near McCully intersection. I think her next move was to CC. I haven't seen her recently because of her hot and cold personality and paranoia.

TheFrack5
12-19-19, 21:20
Fricken Facebook.

Scrolling thru my FB and up pops "People you might know" and staring in my face is Junko and her "real name". I'm like holy sheet. Remove.

007.She's probably going to pop up all the time now and the same with your profile on hers too. Definitely hate that about FB. You look at someone's profile once or search them or have their number in your contacts. Now FB wants to suggest them to you. Removing them is temporary. Until your next sign in or whatever algorithm them have.

SurfRider808
12-19-19, 22:42
I recall seeing Junko back in the 90's when she was working out of Waikiki hotels. She had a black bf, but was still providing. She moved out of Waikiki and to a place on young st near McCully intersection. I think her next move was to CC. I haven't seen her recently because of her hot and cold personality and paranoia.He was actually her husband.

Hawaiivb
12-22-19, 05:07
I'm hoping to get to see Junko / Jennifer next week. I can't wait to see her. She's like fine wine. So yummy 😋 she just keeps getting better and better. It's my Christmas present 🎁 to myself. A BJ to die for. Merry Christmas everyone!

Dude75
12-23-19, 13:37
Anyone got updated contact info for Junko? Please pm me. Thanks.

Lick YourClit
12-23-19, 19:23
Finally got to see her she is good but I'll stick to my usual atf she does have a tight nani and she is not bad looking bad a good time wort seeing might repeat.

Hnlampusr
12-23-19, 21:58
I saw Jennifer today. What a beautiful woman. Nice parking, nice, clean apartment. Saw her last about 9 years ago back when she had braces for a little while. She actually remembered me and mentioned something that showed she really did remember me.

I am too big for her tight pussy. Instead I went down on her for the longest time and she gave me oral at the same time. It was fantastic and her oral skills are fantastic and having her nice ass in my face while we pleasured each other was a turn on. She certainly seemed to like mine as well. She is very pretty, nice body, super clean and nice smelling and tasting. I didn't feel rushed and she seemed to enjoy herself and my company.

I will repeat for sure.

BoboBrotha
12-23-19, 21:59
Any traction on the gossip that she has a nanny-cam. Kind of freaked me out, but it probably bs.

Maruchan
01-01-20, 15:57
Anyone got updated contact info for Junko? Please pm me. Thanks.https://cityxguide.com/escorts/happy-new-year-treat-yourself-to-a-heavenly-day-38507164

Stangman808
01-06-20, 20:04
Anyone got updated contact info for Junko? Please pm me. Thanks.https://backpage.co/ads/happy-new-year-treat-yourself-to-a-heavenly-day-38507164

Hawaiivb
01-19-20, 23:59
Hey Jennifer just told me she has retired. I can't believe it. The retirement of a legend! So happy I got to see her one last time. Aloha Jennifer my all time favorite!

IQuietly
01-20-20, 00:56
OK I'm just going to say this! This first ballot hall of fame is absolutely delightful, she loved it so much she was going wild! I promise, so much so that she invited me for tea! Man she's so fun and if your lucky you get to go Hiking cocohead. Man she won't like braces but she loves her Nani being given lots of attention! I think she even offered to reduce my rate! Tough screening but well worth the texting! Damn it if you don't fall in love with her! Yet her thing is so small she will scream so don't hit the bottom.Is hiking cocohead a euphemism for something?

IQuietly
01-20-20, 01:14
Standard fees.Is this $$ or $$. 6 for FS? She do BJ only? Is it BB? Anyone care to comment on BJ rate? She have HJ rate?

NastyCrunch
01-20-20, 14:41
Hey Jennifer just told me she has retired. I can't believe it. The retirement of a legend! So happy I got to see her one last time. Aloha Jennifer my all time favorite!I talked to Jennifer she says she not retiring, she still work.

Pearl Jam
01-20-20, 19:04
https://backpage.co/ads/happy-new-year-treat-yourself-to-a-heavenly-day-38507164Well illl be Backpage Alice and kicking.

Honolulu1
01-22-20, 02:13
https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/treat-yourself-to-a-heavenly-day__1579664923-38824960

She ain't retired, she still going.

Hono1.

Lo Wang
03-09-20, 05:27
With everything going on lately with this virus, I've been avoiding most places, but the itch is getting to me, like it always does.

Junko / Jennifer seemed pretty highly rated and, uh. Less traveled than a lot of the options out there. Is she still in the game? What kind of menu?

Thanks.

Fungi808
03-09-20, 23:24
Junko is amazing. She is nothing short of amazing. I stumbled across her on a whim and never strayed. I don't know if there is anyone out there who is better but in my opinion, I don't need to go anywhere else. She is a very cautious provider and I don't blame her for exercising caution. If you are fortunate enough to secure an appointment, you will not be disappointed. Treat her with respect and treat her well. She is a goddess. I would love to find a woman like her one day. Junko if you are reading this, you are the best woman I have ever encountered and I would love nothing more than to see you everyday if I possibly could. You are truly the best and my time spent with you is always magical. I wish I were rich and older so you could live happily ever after with me and only me.

HappyTug
03-10-20, 16:10
Although you probably meant well, you better hope that this post doesn't creep her out, resulting in you getting blocked by her (if she can figure out who you are), as she is kinda skittish about guys professing their feelings in public like this.

Junko is amazing. She is nothing short of amazing. I stumbled across her on a whim and never strayed. I don't know if there is anyone out there who is better but in my opinion, I don't need to go anywhere else. She is a very cautious provider and I don't blame her for exercising caution. If you are fortunate enough to secure an appointment, you will not be disappointed. Treat her with respect and treat her well. She is a goddess. I would love to find a woman like her one day. Junko if you are reading this, you are the best woman I have ever encountered and I would love nothing more than to see you everyday if I possibly could. You are truly the best and my time spent with you is always magical. I wish I were rich and older so you could live happily ever after with me and only me.

Fujii08
03-10-20, 16:30
Junko is amazing. She is nothing short of amazing. I stumbled across her on a whim and never strayed. I don't know if there is anyone out there who is better but in my opinion, I don't need to go anywhere else. She is a very cautious provider and I don't blame her for exercising caution. If you are fortunate enough to secure an appointment, you will not be disappointed. Treat her with respect and treat her well. She is a goddess. I would love to find a woman like her one day.I'm very comfortable with her.

Clean quiet place.

No Drama.

Always good service. (BBFS).

DamienThorn
03-11-20, 13:50
I'm very comfortable with her.

Clean quiet place.

No Drama.

Always good service. (BBFS).I agree. Junko is a sexy lady and service is top notch. BBFS CIP / CIMWS. But don't get too comfortable. "No drama?" Idk about that. Give it time. See her long enough and her mean cray cray side will show. Trust me.

But no worries. After she take her meds. And calm down, you can go back and fuck that wonderful pussy.

Fungi808
03-12-20, 21:23
I've seen her on multiple occasions and it's always covered. How did you guys swing that or is that some Bologna? I visit once a week. I still have to use cover. What's your advice fellas? PM me please. Let me in on the secret.

BobLobaw
03-13-20, 04:18
Curious. Anyone seen her ads? Want to take the plunge but haven't seen her ads on cityxguide.

Museki
03-13-20, 11:56
I agree. Junko is a sexy lady and service is top notch. BBFS CIP / CIMWS. But don't get too comfortable. "No drama?" Idk about that. Give it time. See her long enough and her mean cray cray side will show. Trust me.

But no worries. After she take her meds. And calm down, you can go back and fuck that wonderful pussy.LOL. So true! I've had 1 decent visit and 1 bitchy complaining visit. No repeat for me. Good luck guys!

Fujii08
03-13-20, 14:42
[[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Fungi808
03-13-20, 16:34
LOL. So true! I've had 1 decent visit and 1 bitchy complaining visit. No repeat for me. Good luck guys!Sorry to hear that. So far it's been all good for me.

BobLobaw
03-14-20, 03:27
New Costumer of Jennifer. Very beautiful lady! I don't believe the reviews that she's crazy or bitchy. Maybe had a bad customer before and was in a bad mood from that. Maybe she is just two faced LOL. She is sweet though. Covered and safe which is good. Can't wait to see her again.

ExitOnly
03-22-20, 00:40
Went to see Junko this week. Need to take a break from the corona lockdown and lines at Costco. I have been seeing her for years. She's always been nice and accommodating. Never did see the crazy or bitchy behavior reported on the forum. Start off with a good massage and followed by one of the best BJ l enjoyed (nice and slow) I am younger then her but l found her to be sexy and better then most of the current providers out there. No rush and got the full hour, YMMV of course.

HobbeZ
03-22-20, 15:20
Curious. Anyone seen her ads? Want to take the plunge but haven't seen her ads on cityxguide.New ad that's up. Just wonder if the standard rates still apply?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/treat-yourself-to-a-heavenly-day__1584838056-39608245

Xavier21
04-02-20, 14:11
Just texted this beauty about making an appointment to see her. She texted back that she's taking a break for a couple of weeks. She doesn't want to take the risk of getting COVID19 or passing it on to others. She'll be back once the risk is gone. Too bad, I wanted to see her. I guess I should take a break from the hobby myself. Oh well. Better safe then sorry.

Shy Boto
04-14-20, 20:56
I tried to make a appointment with her, she told me I'm not her type, that my dick is to small and she likes big dick. And that she has a black boyfriend with a big dick, she is crazy.

Drake678
04-15-20, 14:14
I tried to make a appointment with her, she told me I'm not her type, that my dick is to small and she likes big dick. And that she has a black boyfriend with a big dick, she is crazy.Ho wow. What does she consider small? 6 inches? 7 inches to small? How about 8 inches? Is that to small?

Enona1
04-15-20, 14:33
Ho wow. What does she consider small? 6 inches? 7 inches to small? How about 8 inches? Is that to small?Saw her once when she was where Sakura is. Nice looking lady but she kept asking me who I saw before and if they provide BBFS cause she knows who does. I got CFS but she told me next "no condom". Decided then not to repeat.

Fujii08
04-15-20, 14:56
Saw her once when she was where Sakura is. Nice looking lady but she kept asking me who I saw before and if they provide BBFS cause she knows who does. I got CFS but she told me next "no condom". Decided then not to repeat.She one the business is 11-13 years go.

WOW you you have good memories.

NastyCrunch
04-15-20, 15:11
I tried to make a appointment with her, she told me I'm not her type, that my dick is to small and she likes big dick. And that she has a black boyfriend with a big dick, she is crazy.I've never had a problem with size being an issue with her. I'm not tiny nor super hung. Usually there are other reasons provider don't have some as repeat.

Fungi808
04-15-20, 15:25
I don't think she is crazy. She is very normal and fun to be with. I've never had a problem. I guess being a provider, you do have the right to decline service. It's like a restaurant, they reserve the right to refuse service if they deem it necessary. Especially since this virus outbreak. She is the only provider I see since our first encounter and I'll keep going back because it's always a delight. Just my opinion. YMMV.

Lick YourClit
04-15-20, 17:27
Ho wow. What does she consider small? 6 inches? 7 inches to small? How about 8 inches? Is that to small?Well I am small 3 inches.

Lick YourClit
04-15-20, 17:56
I tried to make a appointment with her, she told me I'm not her type, that my dick is to small and she likes big dick. And that she has a black boyfriend with a big dick, she is crazy.Might be true.

Eric Shin
04-15-20, 18:52
I tried to make a appointment with her, she told me I'm not her type, that my dick is to small and she likes big dick. And that she has a black boyfriend with a big dick, she is crazy.She can be pretty bizarre. Don't get me wrong, she has a totally banging body for someone in their 50's. I don't think she can handle a big one.

CummingForYou
04-15-20, 20:31
Junko is no way crazy not sure what this guy is talking about or problem is. Sounds like he is a stalker type that can't get over if someone doesn't want to see him or not into him. Move on dude! She has always been nice to me and one of the best providers out there. Can't wait to see her once again.

Xavier21
04-15-20, 21:12
I tried to make a appointment with her, she told me I'm not her type, that my dick is to small and she likes big dick. And that she has a black boyfriend with a big dick, she is crazy.Well some Asian girls do like coke bottle dicks. However, I think she doesn't want to see anybody else, for one simple reason. Covid19. She's not seeing anyone until things calm down. All we Junko fans know her obsession with cleanliness and hygiene. That goes double with a contagious virus.

Have you noticed the amount of legit online ads are almost zero. We all should take her lead and just wait this pandemic out. Eventually the virus will burn itself out. Plus it's too difficult to go to CC unnoticed right now. Too few people milling about with lots of places closed for the duration.

Lick YourClit
04-15-20, 21:40
Well I am small 3 inches.I'm around 8. 5 inches some girls it is to big for them they don't like it some girls love it I had some girls not like it but once I got it in they said I ruined there pussy because now they only like big cock they said smaller dicks don't feel as good as it did before it's the girth they like since the g spot is only a few inches in most girls only can take me about a third of the way in but that's the tightest spot of the pussy anyway it gets looser when you go past 5 inches there is like a air pocket after 5 or 6 inches and that what hurts them.

Blake123
04-16-20, 03:47
I tried to make a appointment with her, she told me I'm not her type, that my dick is to small and she likes big dick. And that she has a black boyfriend with a big dick, she is crazy.I know she does not like a big one.

Drake678
04-16-20, 04:15
Well I am small 3 inches.Well okay 3 inches? But girls always say size doesn't matter. It's the motion of the ocean! But pussy size matters. If one girl got a gaping loose pussy. Not good. By the way who got the loosest pussy you even went fuck?!

NerdFriday
04-16-20, 05:08
Well I am small 3 inches.IMO, any "provider" who is being paid should not be concerned with size. You are paying them. Sure, hygiene is a legitimate concern, but penis size? You can't help that.

DreamGirls100
04-16-20, 05:44
Well okay 3 inches? But girls always say size doesn't matter. It's the motion of the ocean! But pussy size matters. If one girl got a gaping loose pussy. Not good. By the way who got the loosest pussy you even went fuck?!If you were a gym trainer, will you like a weak granny who want only tread mills and more pausing time OR Olympic judo champions? It both pay same amount of money.

Stinkfinga
04-16-20, 08:11
Something not right. I was reading the older posts and couple of guys was saying she couldn't handle big dicks. I remember one post where the guy said that she couldn't handle him, even though he wasn't that "endowed ". But I also remember another posting where someone mentioned her being married to a black guy. This is getting nuts!

Silentone
04-16-20, 14:55
Something not right. I was reading the older posts and couple of guys was saying she couldn't handle big dicks. I remember one post where the guy said that she couldn't handle him, even though he wasn't that "endowed ". But I also remember another posting where someone mentioned her being married to a black guy. This is getting nuts!Lots of people with free time on their hands. What stories will come out next?

S1.

Eric Shin
04-16-20, 15:23
When I first met Junko about 20 years ago, she was working out of Waikiki and had a black bf. So perhaps she had a bad experience with him?

Something not right. I was reading the older posts and couple of guys was saying she couldn't handle big dicks. I remember one post where the guy said that she couldn't handle him, even though he wasn't that "endowed ". But I also remember another posting where someone mentioned her being married to a black guy. This is getting nuts!

Lick YourClit
04-17-20, 14:24
If you were a gym trainer, will you like a weak granny who want only tread mills and more pausing time OR Olympic judo champions? It both pay same amount of money.I know some providers that like it big and some don't. Like when you go to a sex toy store you don't see small dildos most sex toys are above average size that's why they sale them so they can pleasure them self's or partner with but if they are not having sex for money but for pleasure they like it bigger but if they are getting paid it shouldn't matter.

Shy Boto
04-18-20, 13:13
Well I am small 3 inches.I know I mentioned I was only 3 inches on a other thread but she maybe was having a bad day and people calling for appointments that is why she said that. But she is a nice clean provider I seen her before 1 time didn't have a problem she didn't say it was to small when I seen her only idea she didn't like my size was when she asked if I wanted a HJ but I said I wanted FS she said ok and I had a good time and I wanted to make a appointment again with her but with this virus she ain't taking no appointments maybe when it is over sorry Jennifer didn't mean to stir things up.

DABombDiggy
04-18-20, 14:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

Stinkfinga
04-20-20, 10:50
I know I mentioned I was only 3 inches on a other thread but she maybe was having a bad day and people calling for appointments that is why she said that. But she is a nice clean provider I seen her before 1 time didn't have a problem she didn't say it was to small when I seen her only idea she didn't like my size was when she asked if I wanted a HJ but I said I wanted FS she said ok and I had a good time and I wanted to make a appointment again with her but with this virus she ain't taking no appointments maybe when it is over sorry Jennifer didn't mean to stir things up.So now you saying that she didn't say you too small. As for stirring things up, I'd say you certainly did! Nice going now you made her look bad.

Shy Boto
04-20-20, 12:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Jb987
04-20-20, 13:24
She had a post yesterday on cityxguide. Maybe she will be back soon? If anyone has an inside track with her, I've been trying to get an appointment for a year or longer, help a brother out. LOL.

Prudential808
04-20-20, 16:02
She had a post yesterday on cityxguide. Maybe she will be back soon? If anyone has an inside track with her, I've been trying to get an appointment for a year or longer, help a brother out. LOL.Not like miniature version of cruise ship, AMP.

Her fucking rooms have windows, sunshines.

Let's take tool box or clog remover.

AlohaSoul
04-20-20, 17:21
She had a post yesterday on cityxguide. Maybe she will be back soon? If anyone has an inside track with her, I've been trying to get an appointment for a year or longer, help a brother out. LOL.Has window for natural ventilation.

Sounds safer.

IQuietly
04-20-20, 21:17
I know I mentioned I was only 3 inches on a other thread but she maybe was having a bad day and people calling for appointments that is why she said that. But she is a nice clean provider I seen her before 1 time didn't have a problem she didn't say it was to small when I seen her only idea she didn't like my size was when she asked if I wanted a HJ but I said I wanted FS she said ok and I had a good time and I wanted to make a appointment again with her but with this virus she ain't taking no appointments maybe when it is over sorry Jennifer didn't mean to stir things up.Sounds like you let your emotions get the best of you. At least you had it in you to apologize publicly but quite frankly the damage has already been done. Just asking you if you wanted a HJ is not an indicator of anything. You took this lady and dragged her through the mud in a couple of posts. You said things here that were not true.

OnlyRead
04-20-20, 21:41
She had a post yesterday on cityxguide. Maybe she will be back soon? If anyone has an inside track with her, I've been trying to get an appointment for a year or longer, help a brother out. LOL.Don't give up. I've been lurking here a while getting info on providers. Time to share my experience with Junko to help you out. I figured if she had her own topic here she must be awesome. Tried to call and text her and got no response. Tried again a few months later and the same. Finally year or two later she answered the phone. I have no fucking idea what makes her pick up or not. She is cautious and made me jump though a few hoops.

I got an appointment and she looks exactly like her pictures. Her place is clean and she gives a decent massage. She was my first FS provider and all I have to say is It was fantastic! She made me comfortable from the start and she has only warmed since then. I enjoy the conversations even with the thick Japanese accent while I recuperate almost as much as the FS. There are days where I unload 3 times but always twice. Her body and personality is solid from head to toe.

I been to a lot of places and met a lot of nice ladies. Some I go to for the massage some I go to for the stress relief. I see Junko for the full experience. Massage. Beautiful face and body. FS with a deer track pussy. Intelligent conversation.

Jan Fortifore
04-20-20, 23:33
She had a post yesterday on cityxguide. Maybe she will be back soon? If anyone has an inside track with her, I've been trying to get an appointment for a year or longer, help a brother out. LOL.https://cityxguide.photo/ads/treat-yourself-to-a-heavenly-day__1587256394-40000426

Here is her advertisement on CityxGuide made about 10:00 am today (Monday). It reads, "Be safe and stay home. Hope to see you when this Coronavirus outbreak has pass" Will someone TOFTT and ask if she is accepting customers? Xavier21 wrote on April 2nd she is taking "a couple weeks" off.

Stay safe, pals!

January44.

MasterChief69
04-20-20, 23:55
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/treat-yourself-to-a-heavenly-day__1587256394-40000426

Here is her advertisement on CityxGuide made about 10:00 am today (Monday). It reads, "Be safe and stay home. Hope to see you when this Coronavirus outbreak has pass" Will someone TOFTT and ask if she is accepting customers? Xavier21 wrote on April 2nd she is taking "a couple weeks" off.

Stay safe, pals!

January44.Basically all Junko did was add to an existing posting without deleting the original text. She is paranoid of COVID right now. She isn't seeing anyone, new or old. She did the ad because of the overwhelming amount of people calling for appointments.

Shy Boto
04-21-20, 01:12
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/treat-yourself-to-a-heavenly-day__1587256394-40000426

Stay safe, pals!

January44.I think it will be a good while before this virus thing is over probably at least a whole year it seems to be getting worse how will this virus shit even stop maybe never I hope for the best though I hate this shit.

SUNG JOONG
04-30-20, 22:13
If you were a gym trainer, will you like a weak granny who want only tread mills and more pausing time OR Olympic judo champions? It both pay same amount of money.Hey,

I saw Jasmine at the drive thru with her 20 year old black son from a pimp. What she sees in others is a reflection of herself.

Stinkfinga
05-01-20, 18:32
Hey,

I saw Jasmine at the drive thru with her 20 year old black son from a pimp. What she sees in others is a reflection of herself.This is the Junko section. Unless she went by Jasmine back in the day, you posting in the wrong place!

LeftRight
05-16-20, 00:25

Stay safe, pals!

January44.I tried calling and text many time before covid and a few weeks ago. She doesn't answer.

MasterChief69
05-17-20, 00:24
I tried calling and text many time before covid and a few weeks ago. She doesn't answer.Often she will take only 1 appointment a day and sometimes she books it in advance. If she has an appointment already booked the day you are calling and she doesn't already know you, she likely just won't answer or she may just leave the phone off altogether. But right now she is still shutdown.

Jan Fortifore
05-17-20, 13:44
I tried calling and text many time before covid and a few weeks ago. She doesn't answer.

Often she will take only 1 appointment a day and sometimes she books it in advance. If she has an appointment already booked the day you are calling and she doesn't already know you, she likely just won't answer or she may just leave the phone off altogether. But right now she is still shutdown.Mahalo, pals! This is the confirmation I wanted. I will not write her until someone posts a recent review.

Jay Dubblefoh.

Xmen911
05-18-20, 23:08
This is my first visit with Junko. I got to her place and followed her instructions and awaited for her to open the door. When she opened the door I was like "OMG she's exactly like the pictures I seen online. Very beautiful woman. The place can be describe as quiet setting and very clean. I got an unbelievable full hour. I will definitely repeat again. Also she has a strong Japanese accent. My time was very enjoyable and relieving.

Jan Fortifore
05-20-20, 00:27
This is my first visit with Junko. I got to her place and followed her instructions and awaited for her to open the door. When she opened the door I was like "OMG she's exactly like the pictures I seen online. Very beautiful woman. The place can be describe as quiet setting and very clean. I got an unbelievable full hour. I will definitely repeat again. Also she has a strong Japanese accent. My time was very enjoyable and relieving.When did you visit with Jennifer, Xmen911? May 2020? Earlier? Please advise the board. Her last CityxGuide advertisement was April 29th.

Jan Fortifore.

Xmen911
05-20-20, 00:50
When did you visit with Jennifer, Xmen911? May 2020? Earlier? Please advise the board. Her last CityxGuide advertisement was April 29th.

Jan Fortifore.I saw her last week.

Mr Solo74
05-20-20, 16:31
Had a great session with Jennifer aka Junko!

First of her place is beautiful and very clean. She takes very good care of herself and her apartment.

She give great massage with professional skills and technique. On the flip she ask what I like. I said everything!

She starts with great BBBJ- lots of suction and made boto extra hard. For main course her Nani is extra tight and you can feel every wall inside of her. It's hard not to cum fast but you can't help it. That is the best feeling Nani I've had since I was a teenager.

Please treat her right! I gave a little extra because she made me feel young again.

Standard rates but I gave extra.

She looks even better than her ad.

Hawaiivb
05-22-20, 00:41
Had a great session with Jennifer aka Junko!

First of her place is beautiful and very clean. She takes very good care of herself and her apartment.

She give great massage with professional skills and technique. On the flip she ask what I like. I said everything!

She starts with great BBBJ- lots of suction and made boto extra hard. For main course her Nani is extra tight and you can feel every wall inside of her. It's hard not to cum fast but you can't help it. That is the best feeling Nani I've had since I was a teenager.

Please treat her right! I gave a little extra because she made me feel young again.

Standard rates but I gave extra.

She looks even better than her ad.Is she seeing customers again?

Mr Solo74
05-22-20, 20:15
Is she seeing customers again?She is seeing repeat clients only. She keeps very good track of her appointments.

Xavier21
05-30-20, 02:58
I can also confirm that Junko is seeing clients again. With the limited cases on Oahu, it looks like she feels it's safe again. To be safe, she's only seeing limited amount of clients per day right now.

I'm looking forward to seeing that nice looking and tight pussy of hers. It's good to know that there are a few ATFs still around. We've lost too many of them recently. For me Junko is keeper.

Idusixtyning
05-31-20, 19:42
I can also confirm that Junko is seeing clients again. With the limited cases on Oahu, it looks like she feels it's safe again. To be safe, she's only seeing limited amount of clients per day right now.

I'm looking forward to seeing that nice looking and tight pussy of hers. It's good to know that there are a few ATFs still around. We've lost too many of them recently. For me Junko is keeper.If I didn't have a GF, I'd reconnect and see her exclusively what with the current AMP and COVID environment. Can establish a pleasant working relationship if you're cool. I do like familiarity and safety too.

BTarzan
06-01-20, 22:08

I'm looking forward to seeing that nice looking and tight pussy of hers. It's good to know that there are a few ATFs still around. We've lost too many of them recently. For me Junko is keeper.Does anyone have her # or her ad that they would like to share?

Ass Man808
06-24-20, 21:13
The past 6 months I've been trying to get in contact with her and today was the day I finally got in touch with her. I made an appointment and got to her place. It's a very nice, safe and clean place. She is a very beautiful women and looks hapa which is sexy. She gave me a great massage for 30 minutes getting out all the knots from my muscle. She asked me what I wanted and I said everything. LOL. Her pussy is super tight and taste super sweet🤤 I'm not the biggest guy but she was even tight for me. I didn't last to long but she was great. I will definitely repeat.

TakoFingers
06-24-20, 23:41
The past 6 months I've been trying to get in contact with her and today was the day I finally got in touch with her. I made an appointment and got to her place. It's a very nice, safe and clean place. She is a very beautiful women and looks hapa which is sexy. She gave me a great massage for 30 minutes getting out all the knots from my muscle. She asked me what I wanted and I said everything. LOL. Her pussy is super tight and taste super sweet I'm not the biggest guy but she was even tight for me. I didn't last to long but she was great. I will definitely repeat.I saw her ad on cityx but never grabbed her number and then the dark times came. Any one willing to PM me her contact?

AVeryGoodnight
06-30-20, 06:23
Can someone please PM me her number? Thanks.

LuckyIAm
06-30-20, 08:31
Anyone have Junkos number? PM me thanks.

Jmanplu
06-30-20, 13:50
Please PM me as well for her digits! Thanks.

Maruchan
06-30-20, 13:52
I saw her ad on cityx but never grabbed her number and then the dark times came. Any one willing to PM me her contact?Since more than one asked: business # 927-8586.

She's well reviewed so I don't have much to add, but she looks great, is great with service, and is fun to talk with. Treat her well, and don't hog up my appointment times.

Stinkfinga
06-30-20, 15:16
Since more than one asked: business # 927-8586.

She's well reviewed so I don't have much to add, but she looks great, is great with service, and is fun to talk with. Treat her well, and don't hog up my appointment times.You the MAN! She taking new customers?

Xmen911
07-01-20, 18:03
Set up appointment day before. Pretty standard. She was very accommodating and friendly. Arrived just a little before my appointment time. She greeting me at the door and OMG she looked amazing as usual. I then took a quick shower and proceeded to the room. Apartment was very clean and nice. Parking was easy. Room was dimly lit and soft music playing in the background. I proceed to lie on the ground because I am a big guy. She gave a great massage in the beginning. The after 30 min. Her hands roamed closer to my ass and inner thighs. I became very excited when she told me to turn over. I then asked her to lay on the massage table so I could eat her out. OMG that was amazing. Her pussy tasted so good and she was quite responsive. He as well as I enjoyed it. I grabbed her tits with her legs over my shoulders as she became very wet. I couldn't wait any longer. She then told me to lay down because it was my turn. She proceeded to give me a nice sensual BBBJ. One of the best I've had. Then slipped on the condom and began to ride me. I was ready to shoot my load and asked her for doggy style. I then blew my load in doggy as I couldn't hold it in anymore. She asked me if I wanted to shower and I opted for a towel. We had some small talk and the she offered me a drink before I left. Overall excellent session as usual. Treat her well fellas. She's a diamond in the rough with all these CC up sellers. I will definitely repeat.

Dude909
07-02-20, 03:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Maruchan
07-02-20, 05:21
You the MAN! She taking new customers?Not sure, try call and find out!

Stinkfinga
07-02-20, 07:17
Not sure, try call and find out!Okay! Thanks again for the #.

Ajarn
07-02-20, 19:54
Not sure, try call and find out!Called. No one picked up the phone. No voice mail. No one called me back. How to?