PDA

View Full Version : Dating Sites

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

ChargersFan18
11-25-23, 00:45
Was chatting her up and had plans to meet. Got the room and 30 minutes before the meet time she pulled the "I need $50 in gas (but I only live 10-15 minutes down the road" card. Suspecting total fake.I was going to ask if anyone had contact with "her". I had hopes she was real but, red flags came up. "She" text a good game, was eager to meet, I was hesitant as I'm not quick to leap any longer. She asked for a meet the next day, I gave lackluster response. She text day of supposed meet to see if we were still meeting later and I asked that she send pic or videochat before we set any plans and they went silent LOL, I was like damn, hoped it was real.

ChargersFan18
11-25-23, 21:29
She use to have a profile in the Cincy area. Name is Grace. Texted her on and off but never met. Let us know if you meet.Know I saw her before, other possibly newer pics. She is a little thicker, I'm kinda pissed because I renewed subscription just to read her message and message her specifically! So glad I didn't get room before i called her on her BS. A damn shame spend 100 per month and find more scammers than anything, like 10 fakes to 1 real girl in my semi scientific study LOL.

BrutusBuck Oh3
11-26-23, 11:55
Can confirm. Her body is damn near perfect and she even wants you to hold her arms back in doggy to drive as deep as you can go. She's built for great sex!Jealous for those of you that get to enjoy that. I'm not putting any more money into those sites, even though she tempts the shit out of me to.

BamBam
11-26-23, 18:25
Know I saw her before, other possibly newer pics. She is a little thicker, I'm kinda pissed because I renewed subscription just to read her message and message her specifically! So glad I didn't get room before i called her on her BS. A damn shame spend 100 per month and find more scammers than anything, like 10 fakes to 1 real girl in my semi scientific study LOL.I think BrilliantAngel was her first profile. She keeps getting banned but immediately gets back on. She is real and I have a bunch of her SM and PII. She hangs with a stripper crowd. I just assumed she was posting to draw people to her premium sites. She's a snowbunny and lives in Cinti / NKY.

BAM.

ChargersFan18
11-26-23, 23:00
I think BrilliantAngel was her first profile. She keeps getting banned but immediately gets back on. She is real and I have a bunch of her SM and PII. She hangs with a stripper crowd. I just assumed she was posting to draw people to her premium sites. She's a snowbunny and lives in Cinti / NKY.

BAM.Hey thanks dude, your knowledge is invaluable. I had a good hunch she was real, because she has that ohio girl look so to speak, like she isn't insanely hot to makeone think its obviously a fake ad. Also I thought I saw her working at waffle house in beavercreek but it wasn't her haha. Now there are different terms for snowbunny, what do you mean? Because it could just mean a white girl or that she likes to "ski" you know nose candy, or it could mean a white girl who dates other races. Glad to know she is real, I'd like to go a round or two with her, nice body.

SteveTimder
11-27-23, 02:02
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/b24d248c55572718

Will text, even talk on the phone. Wants gas money, then diapers, then say you won't gift enough and ghost. I threw $20 to her for gas and offered to drop off diapers to her. Then she called me cheap. Sounded good on phone though. Lesson relearned. I suggest avoiding this one. Stay safe.

Timder.So I did actually meet her. Pics are real and we met at Red Lobster. She is short, spinner, rather cute. Wants 3 dates before action. I spent 25 on our snack, gifted her 20. She asked for more and I politely replied that it was a date. She can hold a conversation but I'm not wanting to put forth that effort. If anyone wants that set up, she may be your thing. To each their own. Stay safe.

SexHombre
11-28-23, 13:50
Has anyone see this lady? She says anything goes and has a lot of pictures.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/d202f06f2dccc27f?_f=128ba1&utm_campaign=website&utm_content=New%20members%20summary&utm_medium=email&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_term=summary

Tickle Jay
11-29-23, 06:11
Has anyone see this lady? She says anything goes and has a lot of pictures.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/d202f06f2dccc27f?_f=128ba1&utm_campaign=website&utm_content=New%20members%20summary&utm_medium=email&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_term=summaryI've seen her on WYP,. Don't have a link, tho.

TSD1959
11-29-23, 08:28
https://members.seeking.com/member/b7fd2b08-9cb4-47cc-8381-84e4ee9eb18a

Anyone with any experience with lucyxxlove posting since early November on Dayton Seeking? She seems like a lot of fun and states she has a girlfriend to include in play dates. Post states she has about three years experience in SB-SD experience; so since she turned 18 given her posted age of 21. Please PM if you are willing to share any information. Thanks in advance.

TSD1959.

PepWave1
11-30-23, 11:33
I can't find her profile on seeking as I started a new profile yesterday, but with permission, Lisa has allowed me to post these details here. And you can DM for a phone number, if you're not a gigantic douche about it.

An actual quote during our third visit: "I actually like Anal a little bit too much. ".

She's a 4'10" spinner. Great tits. Tiny everything else. BBFS. Best BBBJ I've had in Dayton. Swallows like a champ. Very directly into just meeting and banging it out. Tight tight greek…and loves it.

She doesn't have a car, though. And is in Middletown.

Photos shared with permission. And I can testify they are accurate.

HairyDog1987
11-30-23, 12:23
Anybody got any contact info I lost my phone a couple months back and apparently she doesn't live there anymore she had some teeth issues but decent body. Tia.

RockaBillyRiot
11-30-23, 13:17
I can't find her profile on seeking as I started a new profile yesterday, but with permission, Lisa has allowed me to post these details here. And you can DM for a phone number, if you're not a gigantic douche about it.

An actual quote during our third visit: "I actually like Anal a little bit too much. ".

She's a 4'10" spinner. Great tits. Tiny everything else. BBFS. Best BBBJ I've had in Dayton. Swallows like a champ. Very directly into just meeting and banging it out. Tight tight greekand loves it.

Photos shared with permission. And I can testify they are accurate.Please dm me. LOL.

HairyDog1987
11-30-23, 15:07

She's a 4'10" spinner. Great tits. Tiny everything else. BBFS. Best BBBJ I've had in Dayton. Swallows like a champ. Very directly into just meeting and banging it out. Tight tight greekand loves it.

Photos shared with permission. And I can testify they are accurate.She will need roto rootered by morning.

Jmoney69
11-30-23, 15:26
https://members.seeking.com/member/b7d251d7-783f-4224-a49e-92ab5350d993

Met her today. She is cuter than her pics. Sweet girl. Former stripper. Got a lapdance then BBBJ and doggy to finish. She can host. Won't cim. I like to please and she isn't into that so we didn't really connect. But she is safe and real and I would recommend to those who just want to do the deed and go. Gave $$. I do not have permission to share digits.

MBrownie053
12-01-23, 07:53
What's her link? You should see her profile even if you started a new profile.

Is she in LA or NY or AZ or in one of your other fantasy worlds?

BamBam
12-02-23, 21:14
I think BrilliantAngel was her first profile. She keeps getting banned but immediately gets back on. She is real and I have a bunch of her SM and PII. She hangs with a stripper crowd. I just assumed she was posting to draw people to her premium sites. She's a snowbunny and lives in Cinti / NKY.

BAM.Here is hr latest profile:

https://members.seeking.com/member/c3644aab-3ef8-4196-97b2-a7a1e54f5046

BAM.

BrutusBuck Oh3
12-03-23, 07:38

Is she in LA or NY or AZ or in one of your other fantasy worlds?Great call MB!

Moszlak01
12-03-23, 13:24
Anyone meet? Said she is down to meet up but then asked for something upfront. I politely declined which she was fine with. We still have plans later in the week.

https://members.seeking.com/member/6837eb55-fc05-4e32-ad21-491b3c53e6fc

Moszlak01
12-03-23, 13:27
We texted a couple times. She sent a pic. No headshot but tight body in lingerie. She then texted from a second number the next day. Seems fishy so I'm taking her off the list. Wanted 300 for her and double that for her and friend to split.

Anyone with any experience with lucyxxlove posting since early November on Dayton Seeking? She seems like a lot of fun and states she has a girlfriend to include in play dates. Post states she has about three years experience in SB-SD experience; so since she turned 18 given her posted age of 21. Please PM if you are willing to share any information. Thanks in advance.

TSD1959.

ShadowRecruit
12-05-23, 00:08

TSD1959.

We texted a couple times. She sent a pic. No headshot but tight body in lingerie. She then texted from a second number the next day. Seems fishy so I'm taking her off the list. Wanted 300 for her and double that for her and friend to split.I contacted her tonight and she said this about what she wanted for ppm, "6-800 1-2 hours. " I told her that was not the going rate for Dayton. Then she said, "Is for me! Good luck to ya. " I said thank you for your time. Then a while later she came back with, "absolute min is 500 and for local only. " LOL It's unbelievable!

NothingToDo
12-05-23, 13:44
Well, I understand the sentiments about non-trusted members. But I will say PepWave deserves some apologies here, if not kudos.

When I first came to the Dayton scene, I was called out for having few posts from out of state. Correct, I was new to the hobby and just moved to the area. I asked more questions than shared information. Hey! At least I wasn't talking about dreams with JFK's Asian mistresses or writing Harlequin novella.

Little Lisa is real. I don't have anything to add to the original report. Middletown can't host or travel. Doesn't like to schedule ahead but will see you in an hour.

She took off her SA profile because of the flakes and the fact her phone had been buzzing non-stop.

I am not going to share her digits unless you have been my PM buddies.

PM PepWave and thank him instead.

Great call MB!

Is she in LA or NY or AZ or in one of your other fantasy worlds?

BrutusBuck Oh3
12-05-23, 21:54
Well, I understand the sentiments about non-trusted members. But I will say PepWave deserves some apologies here, if not kudos.

When I first came to the Dayton scene, I was called out for having few posts from out of state. Correct, I was new to the hobby and just moved to the area. I asked more questions than shared information. Hey! At least I wasn't talking about dreams with JFK's Asian mistresses or writing Harlequin novella.

Little Lisa is real. I don't have anything to add to the original report. Middletown can't host or travel. Doesn't like to schedule ahead but will see you in an hour.

She took off her SA profile because of the flakes and the fact her phone had been buzzing non-stop.

PM PepWave and thank him instead.I'll be first, my apologies PepWave! Thanks for sharing the info.

MBrownie053
12-06-23, 00:44
No thanks. I'm not really into short women that look like little girls.

PM PepWave and thank him instead.

Bbat18
12-06-23, 09:10
Everytime I click on a seeking link it pulls up seeking and says "this link is no longer available lets find a better match" Does anyone else have this issue or is my seeking account messed up? I should add I do not have the upgraded version so I can't really do much on there. I'm wanting to upgrade but not if it doesn't really work. I've been using SB and WYP but looking to move over to seeking because most all the links here are from that site so figured I'd try it!

PepWave1
12-07-23, 07:21
The last referral for Little Lisa has gone out, and no more will be sent.

Enjoy.

PepWave1
12-07-23, 07:26
Everytime I click on a seeking link it pulls up seeking and says "this link is no longer available lets find a better match" Does anyone else have this issue or is my seeking account messed up? I should add I do not have the upgraded version so I can't really do much on there. I'm wanting to upgrade but not if it doesn't really work. I've been using SB and WYP but looking to move over to seeking because most all the links here are from that site so figured I'd try it!Seeking actively tries to filter referral links from this website. Sometimes you just need to do the good ol' "copy and paste".

And Sometimes some of the girls delete their accounts because they're inundated with messages by people here.

Don't have FOMO. Plenty of fish in the pond here. And if none of that works out, try chatting up the smoking hot cashiers everywhere in this town. Make them laugh a few times and offer to take them to dinner. You'd be surprised how easy the civilians are here. And I'm built like John Candy. So.you know.

ShadowRecruit
12-07-23, 22:51
So I contacted KatieAnn12 on seeking and had high hopes for this blonde. All was going well until the GPS was revealed. These are her words when I asked about donation, "I normally do $250 for the meet and greet type dates (out in public) or private meets that was more sexual normally start at $600. " Then when I told her that was too much she told me, "I feel that's standard if not on the lower side of prices. " Needless to say, we stopped it there. Has anyone else seen her or tried to see her? Was it the same experience?

Am I in the twilight zone or something?

Do these girls get these amounts? It blows my mind.

ShadowRecruit
12-07-23, 22:54
Sorry. I forgot the link for KatieAnn12.

https://members.seeking.com/member/bc6d5cb1-4acf-44c0-95ba-16132b0a6c2a

BamBam
12-08-23, 20:11
So I contacted KatieAnn12 on seeking and had high hopes for this blonde. All was going well until the GPS was revealed. These are her words when I asked about donation, "I normally do $250 for the meet and greet type dates (out in public) or private meets that was more sexual normally start at $600. " Then when I told her that was too much she told me, "I feel that's standard if not on the lower side of prices. " Needless to say, we stopped it there. Has anyone else seen her or tried to see her? Was it the same experience?

Am I in the twilight zone or something?

Do these girls get these amounts? It blows my mind.I had her PII at some point. I quickly concluded she was just a picture-seller. She is real but a real time-waster.

BAM.

Tribeca67
12-08-23, 21:10
Scammer using stolen pics avoid.

And if anyone wants to trade videos from girls on seeking only pm me.

Howard T Duck
12-09-23, 12:19
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/7b798e7c5f99a86e

ShadowRecruit
12-09-23, 13:10
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/7b798e7c5f99a86eShe's real. I've texted her but haven't met with her. We were texting and then crickets. I don't know if it was something I said or what. Let us know if you end up meeting her.

BamBam
12-09-23, 16:15
I had her PII at some point. I quickly concluded she was just a picture-seller. She is real but a real time-waster.

BAMShe is also on SB. I located my record for her. I have a TON of her SM / PII. She pretends to be a Dom. She has at least two BD's who she features in her * videos and elsewhere. Info available to contributing seniors only.

BAM.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/ec52372888c32405

Ccurtis
12-10-23, 13:24
Any luck with this one? Looks familiar for some reason.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e01b44aa-0fff-4875-9a76-e8f21e469bad

Howard T Duck
12-10-23, 18:32
She's real. I've texted her but haven't met with her. We were texting and then crickets. I don't know if it was something I said or what. Let us know if you end up meeting her.She gave me a wrong number, and then another very similar to the wrong one. Never answered on either one. Answer on secret benefits message system most of the time. But a time waister in my opinion.

Quack!

Joey2738
12-13-23, 09:14
I have noticed on here that a lot of guys have been talking about how the Sugar Baby scene is out of whack. I thought I would throw in my two cents. I have contacted and texted with several girls from SA and found that they tend to always ask the 500 which for some reason has become the standard. Personally, I'm not paying that. Could I afford it? Yes, but on top of dinner and everything else I would be looking at 800 a date (minimum) which is not something I'm interested in (price inclusive of going out and getting a room). When I have made offers of 300, girls get offended or ghost (this is on top of offering allowance after trust is built). I have contacted girls who have been mentioned on either the C town forums and I made the offer which has been stated to be acceptable only to get crickets after having texted with them for a little while. Could they be slammed with offers, yes. Could guys be spending the 500 per meet, yes. It is interesting though because up until the offer is made the communication is actually decent, usually. I think I'm out of the game because I'm priced out at this point. To me this area is not a 500 per meet area but maybe you all feel different. I do very well for myself but I didn't get to where I am by overspending all the time. To be honest the last two SB arrangements I have had have not been good and I tend to think anymore there is an attitude problem this many younger women. I think I'm just going to save my money and do some trips to Europe, South America or Asia. For all of you that are spending the 500 per meet no hate, I'm just not spending that. I know several posters have mentioned things are dicey in the economy, I hope that a correction happens soon because GPS in my opinion has gotten out of control. Feel free to disagree and share your insight. Take it easy.

SomeJagoff
12-13-23, 10:45
https://members.seeking.com/member/b7d251d7-783f-4224-a49e-92ab5350d993

Met her today. She is cuter than her pics. Sweet girl. Former stripper. Got a lapdance then BBBJ and doggy to finish. She can host. Won't cim. I like to please and she isn't into that so we didn't really connect. But she is safe and real and I would recommend to those who just want to do the deed and go. Gave $$. I do not have permission to share digits.Followed up on this one because her location showed her close by and she can host, but I would cross this one off your list if she's on it. She's cute and seems sweet, but she was too high to function when I got there, could barely keep her eyes open. She sat down in a chair in what was clearly her kid's room, spread her legs and told me we had 10 minutes. Not my jam, so I told her we could arrange another time and I left. Ran into her BD on my way out the door. He was chill and just asked where she was, but I would avoid this one.

BaddenBoy2020
12-13-23, 10:56
I have noticed on here that a lot of guys have been talking about how the Sugar Baby scene is out of whack. I thought I would throw in my two cents. I have contacted and texted with several girls from SA and found that they tend to always ask the 500 which for some reason has become the standard. Personally, I'm not paying that. Could I afford it? Yes, but on top of dinner and everything else I would be looking at 800 a date (minimum) which is not something I'm interested in (price inclusive of going out and getting a room). When I have made offers of 300, girls get offended or ghost (this is on top of offering allowance after trust is built). I have contacted girls who have been mentioned on either the C town forums and I made the offer which has been stated to be acceptable only to get crickets after having texted with them for a little while. Could they be slammed with offers, yes. Could guys be spending the 500 per meet, yes. It is interesting though because up until the offer is made the communication is actually decent, usually. I think I'm out of the game because I'm priced out at this point. To me this area is not a 500 per meet area but maybe you all feel different. I do very well for myself but I didn't get to where I am by overspending all the time. To be honest the last two SB arrangements I have had have not been good and I tend to think anymore there is an attitude problem this many younger women. I think I'm just going to save my money and do some trips to Europe, South America or Asia. For all of you that are spending the 500 per meet no hate, I'm just not spending that. I know several posters have mentioned things are dicey in the economy, I hope that a correction happens soon because GPS in my opinion has gotten out of control. Feel free to disagree and share your insight. Take it easy.I'm with you as far as not forking $500 over. I would do it if there was someone I really wanted to see, but in general I opt out if the line is drawn there. I will say though if you vet profiles to a certain degree you can weed out the ones who ask that. Most of the ones I have talked to are 3-4 and some lower. There are some obvious tags in their profile that you can pair with what their description says that will give you an idea of what your dealing with going in. The best of the best will naturally command higher so it's finding the diamonds in the rough which I'm a little new to SB scene, but getting a feel for it now.

ShadowRecruit
12-13-23, 11:26
I have noticed on here that a lot of guys have been talking about how the Sugar Baby scene is out of whack. I thought I would throw in my two cents. I have contacted and texted with several girls from SA and found that they tend to always ask the 500 which for some reason has become the standard. Personally, I'm not paying that. Could I afford it? Yes, but on top of dinner and everything else I would be looking at 800 a date (minimum) which is not something I'm interested in (price inclusive of going out and getting a room). When I have made offers of 300, girls get offended or ghost (this is on top of offering allowance after trust is built). I have contacted girls who have been mentioned on either the C town forums and I made the offer which has been stated to be acceptable only to get crickets after having texted with them for a little while. Could they be slammed with offers, yes. Could guys be spending the 500 per meet, yes. It is interesting though because up until the offer is made the communication is actually decent, usually. I think I'm out of the game because I'm priced out at this point. To me this area is not a 500 per meet area but maybe you all feel different. I do very well for myself but I didn't get to where I am by overspending all the time. To be honest the last two SB arrangements I have had have not been good and I tend to think anymore there is an attitude problem this many younger women. I think I'm just going to save my money and do some trips to Europe, South America or Asia. For all of you that are spending the 500 per meet no hate, I'm just not spending that. I know several posters have mentioned things are dicey in the economy, I hope that a correction happens soon because GPS in my opinion has gotten out of control. Feel free to disagree and share your insight. Take it easy.I agree 100% as well. You're right. The GPS with these younger girls is out of control. There is no way I'll pay what they're asking especially if they're nothing special and most are not. If prices don't come down, I'll just assume someone is paying the higher amounts they want. I understand inflation but these amounts have outpaced inflation and I'm not a millionaire.

ShadowRecruit
12-13-23, 11:28
Followed up on this one because her location showed her close by and she can host, but I would cross this one off your list if she's on it. She's cute and seems sweet, but she was too high to function when I got there, could barely keep her eyes open. She sat down in a chair in what was clearly her kid's room, spread her legs and told me we had 10 minutes. Not my jam, so I told her we could arrange another time and I left. Ran into her BD on my way out the door. He was chill and just asked where she was, but I would avoid this one.Thanks for the report. I won't be trying to contact her now.

Decatur21
12-13-23, 14:30
I think I'm just going to save my money and do some trips to Europe, South America or Asia. For all of you that are spending the 500 per meet no hate, I'm just not spending that. I know several posters have mentioned things are dicey in the economy, I hope that a correction happens soon because GPS in my opinion has gotten out of control. Feel free to disagree and share your insight. Take it easy.Things are so broken here it's crazy. This is the time of year where it should be so easy lining up girls because they want money for the holidays. Even during the worst of covid it just took a few hours of sending messages and you would have girls lined up to choose from in your price range. Now it takes all this extra effort to try to pin a girl down and then she changes her mind.

South America is where it is at. I hear great things still about Thailand still. I would not go to Europe, too expensive even in Eastern Europe.

RickMann
12-14-23, 10:45
https://members.seeking.com/member/4bc6515a-6507-465a-b673-d0f756383032

Anyone know her, looks familiar.

LadyLover123
12-14-23, 15:44
Hello all Bonita here! I have healed just fine and I am always open to new friends. I'm around if you want a date tho I am banned from SA so I ask to inbox or WYP please😇.Your inbox is full. Tried to message you.

BurgDude
12-14-23, 16:59
Anyone seen this one. I had been messaging but accidentally blocked her. Seemed real and reasonable.

Progressou812
12-14-23, 23:33
Anyone seen this one. I had been messaging but accidentally blocked her. Seemed real and reasonable.Yep, talked with her for a week on seeking about 2 years ago, finally moved to off site talked for another week. She is funny, intelligent, steady job- and not at Mickey D's. Does it for extra cash. She is very introverted and cautious, she wants a really solid vibe with someone. Finally set up a meet and great over coffee, she is about 5'3", very thick lower half- she was ALWAYs working out it seemed. Had some rules that she won't budge on. But we never got to do the deed because she kinda got flakey after awhile. Bet she's a tiger between the sheets, but damn after 2-3 weeks of chatting I got tired of her games. Stay safe.

P.

Norgan8989
12-15-23, 07:23
Anyone seen this one. I had been messaging but accidentally blocked her. Seemed real and reasonable.What site did you find her on? There are several Honeybees on these sights.

BurgDude
12-15-23, 13:09
What site did you find her on? There are several Honeybees on these sights.Seeking, but that is why I also posted the pic.

ShadowRecruit
12-17-23, 12:49
Anyone seen this one. I had been messaging but accidentally blocked her. Seemed real and reasonable.Here's the link https://members.seeking.com/member/ce3118d9-36f2-4ff0-86de-16382d437206.

FootMan2007
12-19-23, 14:56
Not much has changed since December 2022. She told me she needed money for her phone after several texts. Then the communication got inconsistent. I asked for a verification pic but never got one that was acceptable. I told her I wanted a pic to verify not a pic from the neck down. Then she stopped responding. Has anyone ever really seen her?She said the same to me which is she needs money for a phone. I spotted her some money and she was open to meeting but I never followed through.

Progressou812
12-25-23, 13:31
This one reached out on seeking, haven't contacted yet. Few like I've seen something here on her but cannot find. Handle on seeking is EssenceofEllie. Any info appreciated.

ShadowRecruit
12-26-23, 13:41
This one reached out on seeking, haven't contacted yet. Few like I've seen something here on her but cannot find. Handle on seeking is EssenceofEllie. Any info appreciated.I contacted her but never met with her. At the time, she was in a hotel so I passed. She's a good looking girl though. I haven't heard anything on her.

Progressou812
12-27-23, 22:50
Notorious ClassyMadam, aka Bella Baby, aka BrilliantAngel is now. CuteQueen on seeking. Actually forgot about her, talked off site, broken English, unrealistic demands and then backs down way too easy. Utter trash, told her as much. Addressed her by her various aliases, she acted shocked. Gave her the eventual scam, no show and cash app pleas. She claims her pix and identity have been stolen. Maybe we could form a group to find these dastardly thieves and also find the person who killed OJ's wife. Stay safe.

P.

Progressou812
12-29-23, 00:49
StunningItGirl, seeking. First text from her, Hi I'm Morgan, wanting something real and adventurous. Yada yada. BTW, I don't want to meet or do anything. My reply, ok, good to know, good luck with that. Her reply, Good luck with a prostitute! I hope you catch something. " I told her to A) grow up B) seek help and C) continue to seek help until you are somewhat sane. Sigh, it's great to be on this side, imagine being as broken as this *****, at 19. Stay safe.

P.

BuxKA
01-04-24, 08:48
She used to dance at Cheetah now Lust. She posted a long time ago on the Domme section of STG. I ended up seeing her 4 or 5 times for domme activities but we had a falling out when she didn't deliver on what was promised. She had a BF for a while but he's out of the picture now. I tried to reconnect on FB but she may have me blocked.

This one reached out on seeking, haven't contacted yet. Few like I've seen something here on her but cannot find. Handle on seeking is EssenceofEllie. Any info appreciated.

ShadowRecruit
01-04-24, 23:38
I was wondering if anyone from Dayton has experience with Riley. She just asked for 500 to 600 ppm plus the hotel room because she can't host. I told her I couldn't do that. She has GPS. Anyone else talk with her?? Please share. Not much on her from the Cincy forum other than she's on PHub.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-e805925ca4f7

Josh Inyu
01-05-24, 00:27
I was wondering if anyone from Dayton has experience with Riley. She just asked for 500 to 600 ppm plus the hotel room because she can't host. I told her I couldn't do that. She has GPS. Anyone else talk with her?? Please share. Not much on her from the Cincy forum other than she's on PHub.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-e805925ca4f7Her profile is already gone.

ShadowRecruit
01-05-24, 11:58
Her profile is already gone.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-e805925ca4f7Here are some pics.

Progressou812
01-05-24, 14:35
Here are some pics.Yes, I spoke w her for a while last spring. She is very fit. Nice body. Bit of a butter face though. She makes and posts films of herself and steroid BF on the usual sites, OF.

She wanted 400-500 then and for me to pay for a room, LOL. Was offended when I told her politely that was not happening. Chalk it up to many of these females are so delusional about themselves, this lifestyle and life in general. My guess is no one is missing out much w her.

P.

Bbat18
01-08-24, 09:07
Dreamymodel on WYP is a wast of time rip off. Asked for fifty just to chat with her LOL. She blocked me so I can't post the link but she's a blond girl and her profile pic is her in a leather jacket. Don't wast your time or credits!

BamBam
01-08-24, 12:25
Dreamymodel on WYP is a wast of time rip off. Asked for fifty just to chat with her LOL. She blocked me so I can't post the link but she's a blond girl and her profile pic is her in a leather jacket. Don't wast your time or credits!I could have saved you some time and credits. First, there is a clear mismatch in the age of the girl in the pics and the 36 years given in the profile. Next, a picture search takes us to an IG model living in NYC and from FLA. Better luck next time.

BAM.

Bbat18
01-11-24, 13:12
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/ebca6a92adb622f5

Met with her the other day. She's short and sweet. Has a big booty if that's your thing. She's a bigger girl but defenitly not nasty sloppy. The place is in springfield quite neighborhood. The house is not the cleanest has allot of dog smell and dog hair. Standard rates was a good time. I didn't have much time so just opted for BBBJCIM and was awesome. I did play with her little pussy and its tight and wet! I will repeat. I have permission to give her snap to trusted seniors!

Norgan8989
01-11-24, 17:29
Anyone have luck with this one? Communication is horrible. 15 minutes or longer to get a one word reply, if she replies at all. Asked for location - "my crib. " Asked if available at a specific day and time - "yes. ".

Asked again where "crib" was. Fairborn. (Well no crap lady since I already know you are in Fairborn.)

https://members.seeking.com/member/343b17cb-30c0-409a-945d-608285e08c5d

Potus2020
01-11-24, 20:03
Anyone have luck with this one? Communication is horrible. 15 minutes or longer to get a one word reply, if she replies at all. Asked for location - "my crib. " Asked if available at a specific day and time - "yes. ".

Asked again where "crib" was. Fairborn. (Well no crap lady since I already know you are in Fairborn.)

https://members.seeking.com/member/343b17cb-30c0-409a-945d-608285e08c5dI have texted with her on several different occasions with her always going crickets in each one. Last week I had a time set up to meet her at her apt. In Fairborn and I get there, and crickets again. Sorry, I'm done.

RickMann
01-11-24, 20:44

https://members.seeking.com/member/343b17cb-30c0-409a-945d-608285e08c5dLooks preggo in some pics.

Norgan8989
01-11-24, 21:12
I have texted with her on several different occasions with her always going crickets in each one. Last week I had a time set up to meet her at her apt. In Fairborn and I get there, and crickets again. Sorry, I'm done.Thanks for the input. She finally responded with the complex she is in. I grew up in that area. I know that complex. It hasn't gotten better over time. I think I am going to pass. Her communication skills alone are off-putting.

Bran410
01-11-24, 22:07
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/VXbpEGOPJoNQl8ZAMDkxoB1 anyone ever talked to this chick?

Norgan8989
01-12-24, 10:41
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/VXbpEGOPJoNQl8ZAMDkxoB1[/URL] anyone ever talked to this chick?I just clicked on the link and it says the account has been deactivated.

OneGrinder
01-12-24, 11:14
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/ebca6a92adb622f5

Met with her the other day. She's short and sweet. Has a big booty if that's your thing. She's a bigger girl but defenitly not nasty sloppy. The place is in springfield quite neighborhood. The house is not the cleanest has allot of dog smell and dog hair. Standard rates was a good time. I didn't have much time so just opted for BBBJCIM and was awesome. I did play with her little pussy and its tight and wet! I will repeat. I have permission to give her snap to trusted seniors!Met her Monday too and a sweet short lady!! Beautiful face and a bigger body but that house is a wreck! She was game for about anything and overall a real fun time.

BamBam
01-12-24, 14:54
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/VXbpEGOPJoNQl8ZAMDkxoB1 anyone ever talked to this chick?Try this link:

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/VXbpEGOPJoNQl8ZAMDkxoB1a

She has never responded to me.

BAM

ShadowRecruit
01-12-24, 16:07
Try this link:

BAMThat link is dead for me. Maybe she deleted her account.

Bran410
01-12-24, 23:23
Try this link:

BAMShe just seems to want to sell pictures 🙄 says she'll meet up but wanted to sell pictures to "help her out" until we meet. Haven't heard from her since I said I don't but pictures.

CrazySteve45
01-14-24, 01:48
Notorious ClassyMadam, aka Bella Baby, aka BrilliantAngel is now. CuteQueen on seeking. Actually forgot about her, talked off site, broken English, unrealistic demands and then backs down way too easy. Utter trash, told her as much. Addressed her by her various aliases, she acted shocked. Gave her the eventual scam, no show and cash app pleas. She claims her pix and identity have been stolen. Maybe we could form a group to find these dastardly thieves and also find the person who killed OJ's wife. Stay safe.

P.She post on listcrawler cincy somtimes, I saw her maybe 6 months ago. 200 hhr upcharged to 300 BBFS cip, I thought she looked good in the pics but not as good in person. Service was just ok. She is real and legit though. I haven't and wouldn't return. Not for those prices at least.

https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5139018423

Norgan8989
01-15-24, 05:27
Who knows anything about "UpandDown?

Says in Springfield and can host. Says really open menu. Haven't heard of what she is looking for as far as an arrangement goes yet. Wondering if she is actually worth the effort in finding out. Photo on profile sucks because she is trying to keep her identity secret I guess.

https://members.seeking.com/member/06aebcc6-c43a-43ff-a09b-d8de8ec1b144

Cincy
01-16-24, 15:14
Who knows anything about "UpandDown?

Says in Springfield and can host. Says really open menu. Haven't heard of what she is looking for as far as an arrangement goes yet. Wondering if she is actually worth the effort in finding out. Photo on profile sucks because she is trying to keep her identity secret I guess.

https://members.seeking.com/member/06aebcc6-c43a-43ff-a09b-d8de8ec1b144Profile has "Platonic" listed in the seeking section. I've only once had that not be a firm no, and that was a young lady who thought the term meant friends as well as lovers.

CollieDawg
01-17-24, 06:51
She just seems to want to sell pictures 🙄 says she'll meet up but wanted to sell pictures to "help her out" until we meet. Haven't heard from her since I said I don't but pictures.Stay away, from her. She is a real person, but she always needs help, and never met. Maybe could have met, no idea.

Norgan8989
01-18-24, 06:53
Profile has "Platonic" listed in the seeking section. I've only once had that not be a firm no, and that was a young lady who thought the term meant friends as well as lovers.She either blocked me on the site or removed her profile. I get "Profile not available" now when I go back to check on our messages. If anyone does see her, report.

Bbat18
01-18-24, 11:49
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/489504869eccad43

Sent her a message on SB and she replied back with her number first message so I texted her. We chatted for a few hours very fast messages back and forth no delays in responses at all. She seemed to be a perfect fit for me. She said that she had a boyfriend and he was okay with what she does. Kinda a turn off for me but whatever works for them works not my business. Then she sends me a message asking for me to buy content and explained that if I didn't want to it was no big deal but she needed some extra money. I just replied back that I don't buy content it really doesn't do anything for me at all and I'm not interested. Have not heard from her since!!

BamBam
01-18-24, 12:09
I wasted credits on this one after she sent me a message. Turns out she just wants PPM as in Paid Platonic Meets. Not the other kind.

Don't waste your credits.

BAM.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/a92426f25ac6750c

WarlockKy
01-18-24, 18:22
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/a3421addcf67477c

This one dances at Lust.

Bbat18
01-19-24, 09:31
I wasted credits on this one after she sent me a message. Turns out she just wants PPM as in Paid Platonic Meets. Not the other kind.

Don't waste your credits.

BAM.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/a92426f25ac6750cShe did the same to me. Getting people to waste there credits.

Norgan8989
01-19-24, 13:27

This one dances at Lust.Can't get on that site. Can you take a pic and share it?

WarlockKy
01-19-24, 21:21
Can't get on that site. Can you take a pic and share it?Don't know why you can't get on the site.

RickMann
01-20-24, 09:06

This one dances at Lust.She looks awful in the video.

RickMann
01-20-24, 09:07
https://members.seeking.com/member/21a9cc34-90f7-4b72-92f6-24db621d7781?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D

Hello from the Columbus boards anyone have anything on this one? Thanks.

Norgan8989
01-20-24, 10:43
https://members.seeking.com/member/21a9cc34-90f7-4b72-92f6-24db621d7781?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D

Hello from the Columbus boards anyone have anything on this one? Thanks.I have never met her, but tried for months to set something up. She is extremely slow in responding. Not sure if it is because she isn't interested, has a lot of offers, or is just poor in communicating. No idea on any arrangement she is looking for due to her poor response rate.

If you do see her, please report back!

WarlockKy
01-20-24, 14:56
She looks awful in the video.And the clubs lights.

I've never understood why they don't "spruce up" for the video, here's one from a different one's profile and its not for the faint of heart.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/e0b84cb593b6f9c3

RickMann
01-20-24, 15:55
And the clubs lights.

I've never understood why they don't "spruce up" for the video, here's one from a different one's profile and its not for the faint of heart.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/e0b84cb593b6f9c3OMG I cannot unsee it.

BamBam
01-20-24, 19:16

Hello from the Columbus boards anyone have anything on this one? Thanks.I chatted with her several years ago. In my experience she is a flake, a mental case and a time-waster. We never met in person. I recommend you try to get her to video chat before investing much time.

BAM.

RickMann
01-21-24, 09:00
I chatted with her several years ago. In my experience she is a flake, a mental case and a time-waster. We never met in person. I recommend you try to get her to video chat before investing much time.

BAM.Thank you, she's been on a while

Howard T Duck
01-22-24, 21:50

https://members.seeking.com/member/343b17cb-30c0-409a-945d-608285e08c5dhttps://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-i-dream-of-sierra---new--make/714648614578

Same here, messaged her a couple times, slow to respond. Poor communication.

SpermDonorRex
01-22-24, 22:04
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-i-dream-of-sierra---new--make/714648614578

Same here, messaged her a couple times, slow to respond. Poor communication.She got tons of negative comments on Escort thread.

Josh Inyu
01-26-24, 15:06
I guess you need a good memory to have multiple accounts.

WarlockKy
01-28-24, 22:13
I guess you need a good memory to have multiple accounts.Then you have one after the other in the new profile list. LOL.

Cincy
02-01-24, 17:29
Hi gents,

It's been since pre-covid since I last stuck my toe in the sugar game. I did pretty well there, having some short term fun and even 3 different LTRs over the years. I enjoyed it a lot at the time, but got out of the habit in 2020 and found other ways to have fun.

Well. I'm back.

This is my first time trying out WYP. I'd be grateful of any tips that you might have, public or private. Yes I've RTFF, just looking for any insights on WYP you might have.

Also, I'm currently looking at these three:

First up is Loveseeker. A little thick for my usual tastes, but she reached out to me so I'm following up.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/myW2ordn5jjPjx156wY9ZQlM

Next is Kells. I reached out to her. Still pending.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/Wg3exO2bARjE3dLA1zGo4vyw

Finally is BrightMadame. She sent me an offer of $150. Any advice?

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/7GBPdRga0r9QaEM5Q2On6DwW

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

C.

Norgan8989
02-02-24, 07:31
Hi gents,

It's been since pre-covid since I last stuck my toe in the sugar game. I did pretty well there, having some short term fun and even 3 different LTRs over the years. I enjoyed it a lot at the time, but got out of the habit in 2020 and found other ways to have fun.

Well. I'm back.

This is my first time trying out WYP. I'd be grateful of any tips that you might have, public or private. Yes I've RTFF, just looking for any insights on WYP you might have.

Also, I'm currently looking at these three:

First up is Loveseeker. A little thick for my usual tastes, but she reached out to me so I'm following up.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/myW2ordn5jjPjx156wY9ZQlM

Next is Kells. I reached out to her. Still pending.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/Wg3exO2bARjE3dLA1zGo4vyw

Finally is BrightMadame. She sent me an offer of $150. Any advice?

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/7GBPdRga0r9QaEM5Q2On6DwW

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

C.This is for the first meet. Drop the amount to $50. No guarantee they will do anything other than chat and waste your time on a first.

Zeotch2
02-02-24, 15:36
This is for the first meet. Drop the amount to $50. No guarantee they will do anything other than chat and waste your time on a first.A few observations from my experience.

-WYP is a sister site to Seeking. I've seen many of the same ladies on both.

-Agree with Norgan. $50 because you can't be sure whether it's just for a M&G or more.

-Ignore any profile with only one picture, especially the ones with no profile information filled out.

-My first message I give them the number to my burner phone. Most will move to text, a few want to move to Snapchat or another messaging app. Those usually turn out to be fakes and scammers.

-I prefer to discuss whatever we mutually agree upon by text or preferably in person.

-If someone agrees to meet for whatever we agreed on and they ask me for it up front, I make it clear that she'll only get it if we meet in person. I don't send money to anyone electronically. I still write checks to pay my bills.

-I usually try to set up a M&G for lunch, coffee, dinner, drinks, whatever she decides to make her more comfortable. I've had some M&Gs where they didn't even ask for the donation, some have and never got a second chance. At most I'm out the cost of an expensive dinner and donation.

-Some M&Gs have led to an arrangement. The first one I had was when I was living in Philadelphia. No donation at the initial M&G, the only thing I ever had to pay for was dinner and drinks and for her babysitter. She had 38 Gs. That was fun. But I digress.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, feel free to DM me.

Happy hunting!

It's very similar to what I've experienced on Seeking, which is not surprising since the sites are related.

Bbat18
02-02-24, 16:56
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/mail/7GBPdRga0r9QNjD5Q2On6DwW

She's a waste. She asked for the meet price before we ever even chatted outside the site! I would avoid!!

OneGrinder
02-02-24, 18:59
This is for Theo first meet. Drop the amount to $50. No guarantee they will do anything other than chat and waste your time on a first.I didn't see kelly but she sent my a few pic.

Wanted flat rate at 250 but seemed fair! Pic looked good but never made the trip.

Love seeker is way older and bigger than pic! Crazy lady living in basements and jails. Always wanting money but never met her! She seemed crazy so best of luck! Lots of red flags.

BamBam
02-02-24, 20:39
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/mail/7GBPdRga0r9QNjD5Q2On6DwW

She's a waste. She asked for the meet price before we ever even chatted outside the site! I would avoid!!You posted a link to your inbox. We all do it occasionally but if you want to warn us you need to post a link to her profile.

BAM.

Bbat18
02-05-24, 11:45
You posted a link to your inbox. We all do it occasionally but if you want to warn us you need to post a link to her profile.

BAM.I thought I did post her profile link apparently not. My mistake. She has since blocked me so I cannot find her link anymore!!

ShadowRecruit
02-07-24, 14:15
I thought I did post her profile link apparently not. My mistake. She has since blocked me so I cannot find her link anymore!!I think the link you provided went to your mail box.

BaddenBoy2020
02-08-24, 21:14
The rebrand is real, see the escort thread for all you need to know. Was formally Hypnoticbae on SA and WYP.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/Qq4xaMm60YngekjAeNyKjY2B

BaddenBoy2020
02-08-24, 21:16
Approached on SA, first was going to meet her for 300 then she changed it to 500 at the last second and I was out. Snap pics looked attractive and similar to her profile pic. She blocked me on WYP

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/p3jnZ2Ge0Wo9jZ2041YvKOqB

Zeotch2
02-09-24, 13:03
Got notification that Seeking is offering 33% off membership and WYP 60% off credits.

RickMann
02-10-24, 07:46

Wants a large cashapp deposit upfront.

Newbie78
02-10-24, 10:17
Sorry if this is old news to you guys in Dayton, I don't really patrol this city's forum much but thought it could be useful.

This girl is out of Dayton but comes down to Cincy too and also travels to Vegas to strip and SB / escort. I just recently saw her on seeking but my meeting with her was about a year ago.

I'd say for most people she is going to be a huge waste of time but she is obtainable if you're persistent, can get her thirst for money going by dropping subtle hints you could be a big score or are willing to drop a large number right off the bat. She is a typical GPS stripper and OF girl. She always dresses like an asshole and has obnoxious nails and jewelry, so if you like things subtle, you can pretty much forget about going out with her in public. She reminds me of Zaddyari without the kid, baby damage and being a lesbian but same GPS attitude and trashy style with the tats and outfits and taking pics for social media of the things their "sponsors" provide to make it look like they are living extravagantly and independently.

She has been around a couple years and I started putting out feelers when she first started her onlyfans. She was basically trying to run a hustle that she would meet for $500 but didn't give any details. It sounded like an audition to take her to eat and then if she "liked" you and you were "generous", more "could" happen. I played along but told her I'd be driving a couple hours to see her so I wanted one firm details or it wouldn't be worth it for me even though I'm only about 30 minutes away. She pretty much said if she wasn't totally disgusted by me, she would suck my dick for $500 (LOL). She is always posting about how perfect her pussy is and her PH balance and other weird shit, along with rants about STDs so I asked if the BJ was covered or not because I'm allergic to latex and would need to plan ahead to see what she said and she said everything with her is covered. Idk about you guys but I wouldn't pay $5 for a covered blow job, let alone $500 so I really had no intention of paying her anything for that or just meeting other than the cost of some food and drink at the restaurant, but still wanted to meet to try and see what else might be available. If you are generally somewhat well put together, and can give off a well to do vibe, that makes the gold diggers open up the menu more when they see an opportunity. Another hilariously stupid thing she did was she said if I "tried" anything other than the blowjob and then leaving, she would "kill me". She posts her gun on her socials too like she is some kind of hard ass, but pretty dumb thing to say to someone and lose all element of surprise when you're a tiny 105 lb chick. Pointed that out to her dumbass that it probably wasn't a good idea to let someone know to be armed and ready if they did plan to harm you or preemptively accuse a potential sugar daddy of being a rapist.

I made plans to meet her at a place she chose since I had to be in the Dayton area anyway that day. I confirmed the day of and we were texting in the afternoon before a 8 pm meeting, but I noticed she was out drinking with one of her girlfriends and posting it on her socials around noon. They were clearly getting hammered and dancing around and shit, middle of the day. About 2 hours before we were supposed to meet the texting stopped, so I knew it wasn't going to happen. I went to the restaurant anyway and sent her a couple texts saying I'm here and took a couple pics to guilt trip her then went home 10 minutes later.

Next morning she texts me saying OMG I'm soooo sorry, I had an emergency blah blah, can we please meet again in the next day or two? I played along saying was the emergency so bad that she couldn't text me at all, that I waited for an hour and ate since it was a two hour drive back, and she made up some bullshit. I called her out and said if she was going to lie to me, it probably wasn't a good idea to post yourself getting shitfaced on the social media you know is public? I told her I'd meet again for quick drinks to establish attraction and connection but no bullshit money up front, covered BJ and not having sex until after she go to know me better, or whatever scam she was trying to run, as long as there was a mutual attraction. I told her if it went well, we could make it a regular thing if she could avoid bullshit and lies?

She agreed and we met for a couple drinks the next week when I was near her again. She was pretty brazen for the first meeting, talking about restaurants she wanted me to take her "next time" the type of gifts she likes, and asking if I travel and if I was looking for someone to take with me? I just kind of nodded along and said yeah that would be cool while thinking she is delusional or just never gets told no. We went back to her place and hooked up. Uncovered BJ and everything else covered. Her body is tight and her pussy is nice but she is pretty lazy. Didn’t get into it or show much effort. Probably used to her presence being enough to get a guy off. She likes to brag about her head game and being a throat goat, but it was average to me. The guy in her OF stuff she posts on Twitter might be 4-5" so she might be a throat goat working with that but not much more. Paid her and left and then stopped all contact. Not worth the bullshit while expecting sugar baby treatment. Might repeat if she were just a low key escort but doubt that will happen.

Posting her Twitter since that is more likely to stay around than a seeking page that can be deleted, but she can be pretty much found on all social media and Seeking. You can tell from her timeline she is a headcase. That got worse since the time I met with her. Hopefully all this can help you avoid some bullshit and see if she is with your time.

https://x.com/dl2lyon

BamBam
02-10-24, 15:42

Wants a large cashapp deposit upfront.If she wants to play that game, she should steal better pics, LOL!

BAM.

RickMann
02-12-24, 09:29
The rebrand is real, see the escort thread for all you need to know. Was formally Hypnoticbae on SA and WYP.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/Qq4xaMm60YngekjAeNyKjY2BCan you post a link to her escort site?

BaddenBoy2020
02-12-24, 14:11
Can you post a link to her escort site?https://tryst.link/escort/hypnotica

Cincy
02-14-24, 19:01
Hi mongers,

I'm hoping someone has the 411 on either one of these two Dayton ladies that I'm currently in conversations with:

SWEETDREAMMSS.

https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userProfile?userId=66310317&nsp=1

And.

AMIBADDIE.

https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userProfile?userId=70806934&nsp=1

BTW, just and observation that SDM seems to be the place to go if you like it young, brown, and hot.

Here's a pic of each:

RickMann
02-15-24, 08:59
Hi mongers,

I'm hoping someone has the 411 on either one of these two Dayton ladies that I'm currently in conversations with:

SWEETDREAMMSS.

And.

AMIBADDIE.

BTW, just and observation that SDM seems to be the place to go if you like it young, brown, and hot.

Here's a pic of each:The one on the left very soft jelly like legs reports are uninterested.

RickMann
02-15-24, 08:59
https://members.seeking.com/member/2af1ac38-345d-4479-83c4-b50e5019f9cd

Anyone talk with her?

Cincy
02-15-24, 12:14
The one on the left very soft jelly like legs reports are uninterested.Thanks for the info. Her texting has been a little too eager to date as well. I was actually starting to get worried about a ripoff scenario.

The one on the right, AMIBaddie, ghosted after I mentioned PPM.

Moszlak01
02-15-24, 16:42
She will blow up your phone. I had something scheduled, never heard from her on agreed upon time but she still reaches out.

Hi mongers,

SWEETDREAMMSS.

And.

AMIBADDIE.

Here's a pic of each:

Norgan8989
02-16-24, 06:49

Anyone talk with her?I steer clear of no face and only one pic profiles no matter how long they have been on the site. Too iffy for a setup by a "friend" or LEO in my opinion.

Westy0311
02-16-24, 15:03
I am presently speaking with her and she's hit or miss with telephone communication but she's a thick, attractive female and it's my understanding that's she a very low mileage person.

I steer clear of no face and only one pic profiles no matter how long they have been on the site. Too iffy for a setup by a "friend" or LEO in my opinion.

Potus2020
02-17-24, 12:23
Does anyone have any experience with this young lady? I'm getting tired of wasting credits on these younger ladies that lead you on and then ask for $ upfront. I have found the mid 30's MILF's to be the much better bargain on this site. Met one last night for a M&G. She is pretty and completely new to the scene. We will see how that goes. Be safe out there.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/VXbpEGOPJoN1EGoAMDkxoB1a

Potus2020
02-18-24, 12:32
Has anyone texted with or met this one? I can't find anything on her. She is in Middletown.

TIA, P2020.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/XlOvwWa609PndLx5ozpZgVeD

BaddenBoy2020
02-18-24, 12:47
Does anyone have any experience with this young lady? I'm getting tired of wasting credits on these younger ladies that lead you on and then ask for $ upfront. I have found the mid 30's MILF's to be the much better bargain on this site. Met one last night for a M&G. She is pretty and completely new to the scene. We will see how that goes. Be safe out there.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/VXbpEGOPJoN1EGoAMDkxoB1aI have her blocked in my WYP. Think I tried to get something together with her a year and half ago or so. Unfortunately I can't remember exactly what happened, but if I blocked her it wasn't a good experience, it's strange for me to block anyone. I know we talked and she lived by UC. Didn't drive, tried to sell me pics, couldn't nail down a meeting, but I think one of those were my fault and then she was just hard to schedule with thereafter. I think those pics are also dated, even way before I was talking with her.

Potus2020
02-19-24, 18:55
Anyone know or has talked to this one?

TIA, P2020.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/7GBPdRga0r9DGzD5Q2On6DwW

Bbat18
02-20-24, 12:48

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/VXbpEGOPJoN1EGoAMDkxoB1aI talked to her back in December early January time frame. We chatted on the site and she wanted to chat on snap chat. I gave her my snap and she never added me. We did talk quite a bit on the site and she seemed eager to meet but never happened. She said that she was really busy with school and that it was allot on her at the time so I'm assuming that she doesn't really have much free time or at least that is what she leads you to believe. I'm pretty sure you would be wasting your credits on her just saying. Hope that helps.

BamBam
02-20-24, 23:11
Anyone know or has talked to this one?

TIA, P2020.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/7GBPdRga0r9DGzD5Q2On6DwWI have chatted with her but not yet met. She is real but has no public presence I could find. Also on SA. Could be a pro.

https://members.seeking.com/member/12619527-f51e-4967-8afb-93e57d87ca45

BAM.

RickMann
02-25-24, 11:18
I steer clear of no face and only one pic profiles no matter how long they have been on the site. Too iffy for a setup by a "friend" or LEO in my opinion.A "friend" could steal some Instagram pics too LOL but I hear ya!

RickMann
02-29-24, 14:05

Can someone message her and see the private pics and report back to me or better yet post the pics? Thanks a million.

SteveTimder
03-01-24, 17:42
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/595731e563e5fe34

Lovely pics but "Compensation for activities". Almost like quid pro quo? That would not be an arrangement that I would openly engage in. May be a rookie mistake, may be a LEO ploy. I have not contacted her. Stay safe guys. If she's legit, I'm interested BTW. LOL.

Norgan8989
03-01-24, 17:56

Can someone message her and see the private pics and report back to me or better yet post the pics? Thanks a million.Why can't you ask her yourself? Go see her and report to us what you found out.

Westy0311
03-02-24, 16:11
I saw her two weeks ago. Bigger in real life, everything was covered but I know the BBBJ would feel a lot better without the Jimmy hat on. Asked for $250 and she was in a rush to get out after we did the deed because she had to be at work, or so she says. She's good if you're looking for a slump buster but other than that, I'd advise people to steer clear. She does have some past domestic abuse baggage and she has physical ailments from it.

Why can't you ask her yourself? Go see her and report to us what you found out.

Potus2020
03-04-24, 13:19
So, I have had some luck on this site. However, I need some help here. Why do some girls change their city every so often? Other than getting more responses, I don't get it. I won't fall for it and waste my credits on them. I guess others do.

Defto
03-04-24, 13:42
They could be travellers, but I suspect most are scams or content sellers. I usually keep a watch on profiles I'm interested and only offer once they seem like they are actually locals.

So, I have had some luck on this site. However, I need some help here. Why do some girls change their city every so often? Other than getting more responses, I don't get it. I won't fall for it and waste my credits on them. I guess others do.

SteveTimder
03-05-24, 04:27
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/595731e563e5fe34

Lovely pics but "Compensation for activities". Almost like quid pro quo? That would not be an arrangement that I would openly engage in. May be a rookie mistake, may be a LEO ploy. I have not contacted her. Stay safe guys. If she's legit, I'm interested BTW. LOL.Companion. Ok. Dumbass move on my part. My bad. Move on. Stay safe.

Haven
03-06-24, 16:32
Have talked to this one via text for some time and will probably try to meet up once I'm close to the area. Anyone here have experience with this one. She's on all the popular sites. She goes by Sway.

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/c4b89de0aa7b5610

PimpDaddy83
03-12-24, 15:26
What sites are legit, been having trouble with pay sites, are they all scams? What dating sites actually work?

Canceled my Secretbenefits.com that was a rip off.

With dayton In shambles, so if you have an utr that's about all these days.

A.

BearsBuddy
03-19-24, 08:23
Anyone have experience with this lady. I have talked to her off site and she sounds fun.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b7299925-6b10-473a-ac68-9ab3e32e6dbd

BigCoolie
03-19-24, 09:37
She is well known on this site as one of the most consistent and beautiful MILFs in Dayton.

She is very friendly, loves to dress up, and has a very soft voice with a thick accent.

I hope that you treat her well.

Anyone have experience with this lady. I have talked to her off site and she sounds fun.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b7299925-6b10-473a-ac68-9ab3e32e6dbd

BearsBuddy
03-19-24, 09:53
She is well known on this site as one of the most consistent and beautiful MILFs in Dayton.

She is very friendly, loves to dress up, and has a very soft voice with a thick accent.

I hope that you treat her well.I definitely will. Thanks.

BlindSquirrel
03-25-24, 20:58
This one admired me on Secret Benefits. Ad says she's from Dayton. An image search (using her unique tattoo) got a hit on Sumosearch from St. Louis in 2019.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/42f4ed8b456c8ade

Bbat18
03-27-24, 11:17
This one is a wast of time. Chatted with her for about two weeks on snap chat. She send several pics and videos to me and even snaps so I know she is real. She always has some excuse to not meet. No baby sitter working all the time 24 hours a day LOL no free time whatever blah blah blah. Don't waste your credits!!

https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/19ffd555f5cad6fd

SteveTimder
03-30-24, 01:39
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/837a9a2ae36bcc8f

Says married to a woman and has a son. I've texted a few weeks and scheduled to meet Saturday at her place. Any insight helpful she looks familiar. Thanks in advance.

Norgan8989
03-30-24, 11:05
Thinking of reaching out to this one. Haven't been able to find anything. No idea what she is thinking as far as an arrangement yet, but she is cute. Anyone have any intel?

Included link and screenshot of profile pic to hopefully help.

https://members.seeking.com/member/f92badf2-bdb2-4c17-a573-5760ab7f9e63

TSD1959
03-31-24, 06:18
Thinking of reaching out to this one. Haven't been able to find anything. No idea what she is thinking as far as an arrangement yet, but she is cute. Anyone have any intel?

Included link and screenshot of profile pic to hopefully help.

https://members.seeking.com/member/f92badf2-bdb2-4c17-a573-5760ab7f9e63I reached out by messaging last year. She just wanted funds to send content.

TSD1959.

SteveTimder
04-02-24, 17:57
Will text back and forth, convincing; kid's birthday, flat tire, needs gas, will send videos, blah blah. Just won't meet. Add another scammer to the list guys. With $3 gas and high food prices, one would foolishly expect to see real talent come back. Foolish me. Stay safe guys.

Tinder.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/MrmO7PXVJeGdEyk0z6gWB8K1

Potus2020
04-02-24, 18:09
Will text back and forth, convincing; kid's birthday, flat tire, needs gas, will send videos, blah blah. Just won't meet. Add another scammer to the list guys. With $3 gas and high food prices, one would foolishly expect to see real talent come back. Foolish me. Stay safe guys.

Tinder.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/profile/MrmO7PXVJeGdEyk0z6gWB8K1Thanks for saving me the credits. I wasn't going to waste my time on her because she has 7 pics and videos and she never smiles. We all know what that means. Be safe out there.

RickMann
04-03-24, 06:47
https://members.seeking.com/member/ce594710-243d-42dc-aa8b-ccfeed336396

She's been on SA a while claims to be 18 anyone have any info? Thanks.

Greene761
04-11-24, 15:29
Long time member but first time posting. Use to dabble back in the day but looking for best sites to advertise on for my wife. Out of the game long enough I wasn't sure what was the best place these days. Mid 30's couple and we decided to try hotwifing for her after a couple fun experiences. But decided with the cost of everything these days a few regular UTR could give us that excitement plus help out a little. Trying to stay discreet obviously. Will take any recommendations. Thanks.

WarlockKy
04-11-24, 21:56
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/837a9a2ae36bcc8f

Says married to a woman and has a son. I've texted a few weeks and scheduled to meet Saturday at her place. Any insight helpful she looks familiar. Thanks in advance.Worth the trouble, hell no I ran for the car or got ghosted?

BurgDude
04-12-24, 18:49
A lot of interesting women on SA, every one of them the same scammer.

Norgan8989
04-16-24, 08:38
I am done with that site. Nothing but scammers to make you use credits to open non-existent messages. If by chance the person ever replies and sets up a meet, it usually someplace to eat (where they expect you to pay) and then pay them the meet amount right after. They pretend to like the meet, go home and message you on the app saying they weren't feeling it and won't be setting up something else. So basically out the price of the meal and whatever the agreed upon amount was.

IF I use the rest of my credits, I am keeping the meet amount below 50.

MBrownie053
04-17-24, 23:58
Is she in Dayton right now?

https://members.seeking.com/member/ac465229-a8f7-4ab6-b22a-6134db3b8ad7

SteveTimder
04-18-24, 23:30
Worth the trouble, hell no I ran for the car or got ghosted?I was unable to meet. Life happens. Any insight would be appreciated. Stay safe.

Weekender69
04-19-24, 11:09
Is she in Dayton right now?

https://members.seeking.com/member/ac465229-a8f7-4ab6-b22a-6134db3b8ad7Yes she is down near brown road near university of dayton.

PleasureGiver
04-20-24, 15:26
It takes a bit of patience but the hottest women in Dayton for the US Dollar value are on SEEKING.

I recently got 2 of the price of 1.

$300.

Royal2115
04-21-24, 20:59
Yes she is down near brown road near university of dayton.Has anybody has an experience with her? She quoted 4. Is she real?

BamBam
04-23-24, 11:31
Has anybody has an experience with her? She quoted 4. Is she real?She is real and safe. She has been reviewed multiple times. In my opinion, she well worth what she asks.

BAM.

PleasureGiver
04-24-24, 23:38
Please beware.

If you use Seeking and you get messages from women with area codes outside of OHIO, move on.

Every one of the is a scam (er).

Never give anyone $$$ without meeting. Period.

You been warned.

MadDog425
04-30-24, 16:07
Anyone mind to share chelscats number? Was seeing her a while back but lost her number.

Norgan8989
05-04-24, 14:59
Has anyone had interaction with MeetMeAmara on Seeking? I was chatting with her there but she said she was low on phone minutes. (No, I didn't send her anything to add minutes.) He account is now showing as deactivated. Just want some insight to find out if she is legit and meets others. Her account profile went back to 2022 or 2020 (can't see now because account is gone). Thanks in advance for any info!

Norgan8989
05-05-24, 13:10
Does anyone know if MeetMeAmara is legit? I was chatting with her. She was saying how her phone was running out of minutes (no, I didn't offer to add minutes or anything like that) so she wasn't sure how much longer this week she would be able to chat. She suggested she would set something up next week with me, but now her profile on Seek is showing as deactivated. If I remember correctly, she has been on the site since either 2020 or 2022. Maybe a scammer, but with that long on the site and not having seen any reports, I am not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Zeotch2
05-06-24, 12:21
Please beware.

If you use Seeking and you get messages from women with area codes outside of OHIO, move on.

Every one of the is a scam (er).

Never give anyone $$$ without meeting. Period.

You been warned.I don't know if that's necessarily a red flag. I will always check to see where the area code is from. Sometimes college students have an area code where they're from as opposed to where they're going to school. I always ask these questions when trying to vet someone.

But I agree. No $ before meeting.

Zeotch2
05-06-24, 20:31
Posted on Cincinnati but posting here for anyone willing to make the drive down 75.

Chocolatepeach on WYP.

Contacted this one today. Seems real, not asking for anything up front, looking for something casual to help with bills, would prefer an allowance but may be flexible as I haven't got into all those details. Lives somewhere on the westside but I didn't ask where specifically. She's looking for something regular and sooner rather than later, and I'm only in Cincinnati every few weeks. I was just down from last Tuesday to yesterday and she just reached out to me today. Damn my luck.

If she's up your alley, she's ok with me sharing her contact information. I'm me if interested.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PRV3q5ozpZgVeD

ShadowRecruit
05-07-24, 15:10
Posted on Cincinnati but posting here for anyone willing to make the drive down 75.

Chocolatepeach on WYP.

Contacted this one today. Seems real, not asking for anything up front, looking for something casual to help with bills, would prefer an allowance but may be flexible as I haven't got into all those details. Lives somewhere on the westside but I didn't ask where specifically. She's looking for something regular and sooner rather than later, and I'm only in Cincinnati every few weeks. I was just down from last Tuesday to yesterday and she just reached out to me today. Damn my luck.

If she's up your alley, she's ok with me sharing her contact information. I'm me if interested.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PRV3q5ozpZgVeDShe's already taken her profile down. At least on my end.

Zeotch2
05-07-24, 22:34
She's already taken her profile down. At least on my end.Here's her pics.

BDingas
05-10-24, 09:24
EssenceOfEllie.

https://members.seeking.com/member/8e07b790-fcf3-4df9-8474-f8b63b18f5a4

Just started talking to, anyone have experience?

Defto
05-13-24, 20:40
Very recently I've gotten a string of $50 date proposals on WYP from girls claiming to be in Columbus. This is odd for two reason: 1. $50 is below the minimum "billed" offer (You pay at least 15 tokens for any offer which corresponds to a $75 offer. $50 or ten credits was the old minimum.) 2. All the offers are from Columbus whereas most of the offers I get have historically come from Dayton or Cincinnati. I strongly suspect these offers are fake. Columbus is at least an hour away. I don't think a girl in Columbus would go through the effort of coordinating a date with someone an hour away for only $50 (even if I were to drive the whole way). The app default offer is now $150, though many girls will agree to $100. Anyway, just a "heads up" for anyone looking on WYP. The $50 Columbus offers are highly suspect. I still meet a lot of real women on WYP, and I don't spend a lot of tokens on fake profiles. But you need to get very good at screening.

Norgan8989
05-14-24, 07:36
Very recently I've gotten a string of $50 date proposals on WYP from girls claiming to be in Columbus. This is odd for two reason: 1. $50 is below the minimum "billed" offer (You pay at least 15 tokens for any offer which corresponds to a $75 offer. $50 or ten credits was the old minimum.) 2. All the offers are from Columbus whereas most of the offers I get have historically come from Dayton or Cincinnati. I strongly suspect these offers are fake. Columbus is at least an hour away. I don't think a girl in Columbus would go through the effort of coordinating a date with someone an hour away for only $50 (even if I were to drive the whole way). The app default offer is now $150, though many girls will agree to $100. Anyway, just a "heads up" for anyone looking on WYP. The $50 Columbus offers are highly suspect. I still meet a lot of real women on WYP, and I don't spend a lot of tokens on fake profiles. But you need to get very good at screening.I just got an offer this morning for $50 from a Dayton person and tokens to open are 15, so yeah. I did have a few say they offer low and say that isn't their actual price because they know the higher offer costs us more tokens to open.

I also always report the profiles that I spend tokens on and find out they are scammers. I usually get my tokens back.

Potus2020
05-14-24, 11:17
Very recently I've gotten a string of $50 date proposals on WYP from girls claiming to be in Columbus. This is odd for two reason: 1. $50 is below the minimum "billed" offer (You pay at least 15 tokens for any offer which corresponds to a $75 offer. $50 or ten credits was the old minimum.) 2. All the offers are from Columbus whereas most of the offers I get have historically come from Dayton or Cincinnati. I strongly suspect these offers are fake. Columbus is at least an hour away. I don't think a girl in Columbus would go through the effort of coordinating a date with someone an hour away for only $50 (even if I were to drive the whole way). The app default offer is now $150, though many girls will agree to $100. Anyway, just a "heads up" for anyone looking on WYP. The $50 Columbus offers are highly suspect. I still meet a lot of real women on WYP, and I don't spend a lot of tokens on fake profiles. But you need to get very good at screening.I have been on SDM and WYP both and have had success on both. Just on WYP at the moment. When I get low on credits and they see me searching on the site, I am sure they send me multiple low dollars offers from all over the US. They are trying to coerce me into buying more credits. Lots of girls start a convo on there and then just disappear. But, like I said, I am having some success though. Can't get on other sites because I'm banned from them.

Split It
05-14-24, 20:13
I've been using WYP for a few years now. I've had a lot of success on there. It's my personal favorite site. Yea there's fakes on there for sure, just like all the other sites, but I think it's pretty damn easy to spot them. Almost always have perfect pics, or out of town spots, or almost always anytime a profile sends you an offer. I always only offer 5 bucks. And most of the girls will accept. If they don't, they will counter, and then all you have to do is counter with $6. And so on and so forth. The offer means absolutely nothing. And many of the girls, the real girls I mean, don't know that the smaller the offer the less credits it cost us guys. And they always text me and say something like "well I'm interested but not for $5.LOL". Ofcourse I always say that offer means nothing. We just need to be able to get in contact and then discuss details. And a $5 offer only cost us 10 credits. Nearly every girl I've been with on there they've accepted a $5 offer. It works. It really does. I just think it's so easy to spot the fakes, scammers and bots on there. There are a lot of real girls on there looking to have some fun and make some money. And I always make it clear to them that I do not pay them just to go out on a date. I'll pay for our date, you know the food and drinks or whatever, but I do not pay you just to go out. I've really never had an issue. It's been really good. Hell the vast majority I just tell them right off the bat I want to hook up for some great sex and good times for mutual benefits and that's all it takes. Most are dtf. Hope this helps!

MBrownie053
05-14-24, 20:45
Does anyone have any SBs in Enon needing help? I will be in Enon for about a month for work and could use some stress release and at the same time, help out your SB. TIA.

Joe999
05-15-24, 07:56
Originally put this on the cincinnat board today. Probably should have co. E here first.

WittyAngel on WYP.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jObR35vyV3b61r

Started a conversation with WittyAngel on the site that went quickly to text. Extra pics sent looked really hot. Wanted to meet that night. First red flag. Wanted a percentage upfront via cashapp which was $120. Second red flag. Was really pushing. Even lowered her percentage some to entice me to meet third red flag.

Meeting her for lunch for a meet & greet. Will see how that goes. I was hoping to see if any of you crossed paths with her.

Defto
05-15-24, 16:03
I'm usually skeptical of profiles with one pic. Asking for money upfront also suspicious. Would suggest meeting in public. Personally, I probably would never have entertained her long enough to schedule something.

Originally put this on the cincinnat board today. Probably should have co. E here first.

WittyAngel on WYP.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jObR35vyV3b61r

Started a conversation with WittyAngel on the site that went quickly to text. Extra pics sent looked really hot. Wanted to meet that night. First red flag. Wanted a percentage upfront via cashapp which was $120. Second red flag. Was really pushing. Even lowered her percentage some to entice me to meet third red flag.

Meeting her for lunch for a meet & greet. Will see how that goes. I was hoping to see if any of you crossed paths with her.

Jmoney69
05-19-24, 21:43
Full of pic sellers, scams, ghosters and platonic friends anymore. Its been 2 months since I had a bite from anyone real.

Do not see Spicyhotloverr (profile is blocked or I would share the link). I've been after her for awhile, 3 profiles come and gone for her. She got me for money (broke the rules I know) once an ghosted me since then after making plans twice. She looks just like a girl I had a crush on years ago so I was ever hopeful but warning you all to stay away.

LovingGymGirl.

https://members.seeking.com/member/f7eee111-75d7-480f-a750-1380fb53829c

Could be real, decent pics but flabby. Sent her money for an uber and she ghosted me.

BellMmb.

https://members.seeking.com/member/6231e641-4a2e-4ed0-a4e1-ec82a9aec021

Something about her pics makes me think they are very old. She is slow to respond. Had things set up and she doesn't respond for hours. Haven't met.

Alicia.

https://members.seeking.com/member/42187562-2612-42f8-b66d-1c6a22127a47

Pic seller.

Brielle14.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c7ac918b-38d1-46ef-9808-e22595a27675

Set something up and ghosted.

Sugar-diatribe.

https://members.seeking.com/member/be6a1a67-ca91-4891-933a-6f36bf71a15d

Seems sweet, but platonic dates only.

Imjustababy.

https://members.seeking.com/member/91238785-8935-4cab-85bb-fe7cf485dc70

Met her and her friend. Had fun she is intelligent and attractive but she doesn't like to give oral and that's a deal breaker for me. I do recommend if you can get past that though.

LovemeLexi.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c1ff20a3-bcc5-47cc-99d1-8f6d6f9f5e57

Imjustababy girlfriend. Met her as well. She is thick, but also sweet. Again though doesn't want to give head so not my cup of tea.

Does anyone have an utr? Preferably south side but reliable and can host most importantly. I've seen Bonita and adore her but Fairborn is a bit of a drive. God I remember the days when the south side of Dayton had a ton of options, now its a dead zone.

BaddenBoy2020
05-20-24, 10:00
I think I saw her profile on seeking, but can't find it now. Anyone talk with or seen her?

https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userProfile?userId=72563706

PleasureGiver
05-21-24, 02:05
I think I saw her profile on seeking, but can't find it now. Anyone talk with or seen her?

https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userProfile?userId=72563706Somehow without ever finding a reason I've be banned from this site!

BaddenBoy2020
05-21-24, 10:39
Somehow without ever finding a reason I've be banned from this site!Looks like they saw you from a mile away or are on a list somewhere. I just signed up for premium the other day, but I've had a profile for a few months. Maybe try a different email?

Also if you haven’t created a profile I don’t think you can view others.

WarlockKy
05-21-24, 21:09
Somehow without ever finding a reason I've be banned from this site!That you haven't used on SA or SB, both are owned by the same company as SDM.

Its one way to keep someone from noticing when the same pics are used for bot accounts across their sites.

PleasureGiver
05-22-24, 01:38
That you haven't used on SA or SB, both are owned by the same company as SDM.

Its one way to keep someone from noticing when the same pics are used for bot accounts across their sites.I'm a Member in good standing on both SA & SB.

WarlockKy
05-23-24, 09:08
I'm a Member in good standing on both SA & SB.I had the same thing happen when I tried to setup an account on there and had never been on that site.

Just created another email account and I was good to go.

Anvil
05-23-24, 09:21
Somehow without ever finding a reason I've be banned from this site!They banned me on second day of premium. Never even been able to log onto complain even.

PleasureGiver
05-24-24, 16:54
I had the same thing happen when I tried to setup an account on there and had never been on that site.

Just created another email account and I was good to go.I tried that idea as well but still didn't let me back in. Crazy.

WarlockKy
05-24-24, 22:38
I tried that idea as well but still didn't let me back in. Crazy.Cookie gets saved by the site and they know you've been there.

Try using Brave.

MikeBr2021
05-26-24, 21:35
I heard Sophia Rose is retiring? Oh no!

Tickle Jay
05-27-24, 05:49
I heard Sophia Rose is retiring? Oh no!That's what she said on her Twitter feed. She's done it before and always come back. Nice girl, but paranoid AF, thinking the govt or cell provider is messing with her phone.

Potus2020
05-27-24, 10:43
That's what she said on her Twitter feed. She's done it before and always come back. Nice girl, but paranoid AF, thinking the govt or cell provider is messing with her phone.I follow her on Twitter as well and saw her twice around 2 years ago. I'm surprised at how she talks and comes across. She certainly has some issues. I would not be surprised if there aren't several guys fucking with her. She has been around a while and has probably spurned hundreds of guys that did not meet her criteria. But, yes, very paranoid, WE are ALL out to get her. That is what she thinks. Oh well.

BaddenBoy2020
05-29-24, 00:41

https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userProfile?userId=72563706Figured out why I couldn't find her on seeking. I blocked her at some point, rightfully so. We met and I'd suggest most steer clear. She's a demisexual (google it for a chuckle) and is crazy. Besides that she looks exactly like she does in the pics. Her ex SD supposed paid her over 20 k last year. If you have the wallet, are patient, and can handle crazy then she may be for you. Not for me.

PleasureGiver
05-29-24, 03:01
Figured out why I couldn't find her on seeking. I blocked her at some point, rightfully so. We met and I'd suggest most steer clear. She's a demisexual (google it for a chuckle) and is crazy. Besides that she looks exactly like she does in the pics. Her ex SD supposed paid her over 20 k last year. If you have the wallet, are patient, and can handle crazy then she may be for you. Not for me.Is being demisexual you're reasoning for saying she's crazy? LOL.

PleasureGiver
05-29-24, 03:36
I can say with much confidence now that this site is a total waste of time $$.

https://members.whatsyourprice.com/search

BaddenBoy2020
05-29-24, 12:34
Is being demisexual you're reasoning for saying she's crazy? LOL.That fact that she's crazy and demisexual are independent of each other. She's the type of crazy that uses enough logic to sound not crazy, but then you replay what is said in your head or how events play out and you're like oh yeah, she's crazy LOL.

I can deal with a little crazy, but the amount you’d have to pay just to put up with that is not worth it IMO.

Norgan8989
05-30-24, 06:25

https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userProfile?userId=72563706Can you share a pic from the site? The link requires you to log in. I am not creating another account to another SD site. Thanks!

BaddenBoy2020
05-30-24, 12:00
Can you share a pic from the site? The link requires you to log in. I am not creating another account to another SD site. Thanks!Just clicked the link and looks like I'm blocked. Unfortunately I didn't save any pics or have any PII.

INaughtyGuy4U
05-31-24, 23:48
I've been using WYP for a few years now. I've had a lot of success on there. It's my personal favorite site. Yea there's fakes on there for sure, just like all the other sites, but I think it's pretty damn easy to spot them. Almost always have perfect pics, or out of town spots, or almost always anytime a profile sends you an offer. I always only offer 5 bucks. And most of the girls will accept. If they don't, they will counter, and then all you have to do is counter with $6. And so on and so forth. The offer means absolutely nothing. And many of the girls, the real girls I mean, don't know that the smaller the offer the less credits it cost us guys. And they always text me and say something like "well I'm interested but not for $5.LOL". Ofcourse I always say that offer means nothing. We just need to be able to get in contact and then discuss details. And a $5 offer only cost us 10 credits. Nearly every girl I've been with on there they've accepted a $5 offer. It works. It really does. I just think it's so easy to spot the fakes, scammers and bots on there. There are a lot of real girls on there looking to have some fun and make some money. And I always make it clear to them that I do not pay them just to go out on a date. I'll pay for our date, you know the food and drinks or whatever, but I do not pay you just to go out. I've really never had an issue. It's been really good. Hell the vast majority I just tell them right off the bat I want to hook up for some great sex and good times for mutual benefits and that's all it takes. Most are dtf. Hope this helps!Amazingly said. Love this idea too. Thanks for this tip.

NaughtyGuy.

Defto
06-03-24, 16:37
I held back on posting this, because I thought it was plausible that "Attractive" is just a very popular profile name. But currently, 5 of the 8 recommended new users are named "Attractive". This is very fishy. This behavior started around the same time as the $50 offers issue I posted about. I don't know if it's WYP bots, 3rd party bots, an application that girls use to create profiles on multiple sites, or something else. But I’m not gonna make any offers to “Attractive” profiles. If anyone wants to suggest this is happening purely by chance, please assume that I called you a “moron” and reply accordingly.

Defto
06-03-24, 16:50
I have two delete profiles in my inbox. They are both labeled "Attractive". I know who one of them is, and she did not call herself that while we were communicating. This leads me to believe that the site possibly uses the name "Attractive" whenever it is unable to lookup a profile name for some reason. This is very stupid behavior, but I suppose it's not malicious.

I held back on posting this, because I thought it was plausible that "Attractive" is just a very popular profile name. But currently, 5 of the 8 recommended new users are named "Attractive". This is very fishy. This behavior started around the same time as the $50 offers issue I posted about. I don't know if it's WYP bots, 3rd party bots, an application that girls use to create profiles on multiple sites, or something else. But Im not gonna make any offers to Attractive profiles. If anyone wants to suggest this is happening purely by chance, please assume that I called you a moron and reply accordingly.

PleasureGiver
06-03-24, 17:03
I have two delete profiles in my inbox. They are both labeled "Attractive". I know who one of them is, and she did not call herself that while we were communicating. This leads me to believe that the site possibly uses the name "Attractive" whenever it is unable to lookup a profile name for some reason. This is very stupid behavior, but I suppose it's not malicious.The keep changing mine name to "generous" when the don't like the one I used originally.

So all the guys are generous and all the girls are attractive unless you use a name on the site they like and approve.

Defto
06-03-24, 23:26
Alright, I guess that explains the behavior, but it also shows a baffling level of stupidity. I'm a bit disappointed in the quality of these sites.

The keep changing mine name to "generous" when the don't like the one I used originally.

So all the guys are generous and all the girls are attractive unless you use a name on the site they like and approve.

INaughtyGuy4U
06-05-24, 21:07
Alright, I guess that explains the behavior, but it also shows a baffling level of stupidity. I'm a bit disappointed in the quality of these sites.Interesting observations.

BurgDude
06-06-24, 17:23
It takes a bit of patience but the hottest women in Dayton for the US Dollar value are on SEEKING.

$300.I agree. I just got back on, had a great time with one young and thick woman and just now also had a great duo with a couple of spinners for 300 like you did. Neither gave me permission to give out their SA names or info so please don't ask but if you do the work you might just hit the jackpot. As has been said though, never ever ever send anything upfront no matter how real you think they are and if they look too good to be true then most likely they aren't.

INaughtyGuy4U
06-08-24, 13:40

$300.Would you like to share any details? PM is okay.

Thanks.

Zeotch2
06-09-24, 15:10
I had some communication with these two. Didn't ask the damage, but they did say they don't give oral.

https://members.seeking.com/member/523a3233-4649-4a5b-861c-23a93e4b5939

PleasureGiver
06-09-24, 16:03
I had some communication with these two. Didn't ask the damage, but they did say they don't give oral.

https://members.seeking.com/member/523a3233-4649-4a5b-861c-23a93e4b5939$7 is what they asked for, but I passed.

Goo3215
06-09-24, 18:28

https://members.seeking.com/member/523a3233-4649-4a5b-861c-23a93e4b5939Same here. Deal breaker for me.

Zeotch2
06-10-24, 10:20
$7 is what they asked for, but I passed.Yeah, I'd pass too. Especially with no oral. No thanks.

HobbyEver
06-10-24, 13:15
$7 is what they asked for, but I passed.I saw them last year for 400. No bjs then either, I did not repeat.

PleasureGiver
06-10-24, 16:03
I saw them last year for 400. No bjs then either, I did not repeat.I did not try to negotiate with them, but they kinda tried to see what I was "willing To Do."

I didn't want to insulate them with a lower offer.

Zeotch2
06-11-24, 10:10
I saw them last year for 400. No bjs then either, I did not repeat.4 with no oral is also a no-go.

BurgDude
06-12-24, 08:47
You see these two and think no way that's real, at least that is what I thought when both of them messaged me. I decided to follow through to see how the scam was going to work and turns out they say they play together and would I be interested in a duo. They sent pics that were even better than what is on their profiles and I'm still like no way. We set up a day and time and a few hours before they sent an address of a notel in West Chester to meet. I text that I'm on the way all the time expecting the text asking for $$ upfront but no. I got there and they gave me the room number and turns out they were for real and even hotter than their pics. We just chilled for a while, had a few drinks that they had in their room and then the real fun began. Just a blur of bodies. I was there for a couple of hours and will definitely be repeating.

https://members.seeking.com/member/a593fbee-3d8b-45dc-affe-e33b9c214572

https://members.seeking.com/member/2fcc6d87-4b8a-4b0e-a6ae-b3faeaf9b4a1

Cincy
06-12-24, 14:56
You see these two and think no way that's real, at least that is what I thought when both of them messaged me. I decided to follow through to see how the scam was going to work and turns out they say they play together and would I be interested in a duo. They sent pics that were even better than what is on their profiles and I'm still like no way. We set up a day and time and a few hours before they sent an address of a notel in West Chester to meet. I text that I'm on the way all the time expecting the text asking for $$ upfront but no. I got there and they gave me the room number and turns out they were for real and even hotter than their pics. We just chilled for a while, had a few drinks that they had in their room and then the real fun began. Just a blur of bodies. I was there for a couple of hours and will definitely be repeating.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2fcc6d87-4b8a-4b0e-a6ae-b3faeaf9b4a1Are they interactive with one another?

What was the damage for both?

BurgDude
06-12-24, 16:51
Are they interactive with one another?

What was the damage for both?I sent you a pm.

Potus2020
06-13-24, 09:55
No pics, no link, she took it down some time ago. Go back in this thread to 12-01-2023 and read forward, you will see reviews and pics. I saw her again yesterday. First time in several months. She is 4'11", 100 lbs, spinner body with some tits, minor baby damage on stomach, always very clean and dressed nicely, has all of her teeth and not a user. Pot smoker. She is in Middletown and can't host, I buy the room, she gets $$. I was there with her for over 2 hours. There was a lot of fun. Clean, tight, wet pussy, she likes anal as well. Pretty good BBBJ, 69, DATY Mish, Doggie, has toys. I see her every once in awhile because of all holes open. Also likes to kiss. She is worth her price which is fair because she is cute, spinner, always squeaky clean, has make-up on and will do anything. That is hard to find these days in Dayton. I'll hand out her digits to seniors I know and respect. For you dwellers / lurkers that come out of the closest when someone has a phone number, don't bother asking. YMMV, be safe out there.

INaughtyGuy4U
06-13-24, 14:04

https://members.seeking.com/member/2fcc6d87-4b8a-4b0e-a6ae-b3faeaf9b4a1Sent you a PM. Please check!

Anvil
06-13-24, 14:20
Sent you a PM. Please check!Shaybae is definitely a pro. Nice tits, but face not that great. Delivers as promised.

ChubbyB
06-13-24, 14:29
You see these two and think no way that's real, at least that is what I thought when both of them messaged me. I decided to follow through to see how the scam was going to work and turns out they say they play together and would I be interested in a duo. They sent pics that were even better than what is on their profiles and I'm still like no way. We set up a day and time and a few hours before they sent an address of a notel in West Chester to meet. I text that I'm on the way all the time expecting the text asking for $$ upfront but no. I got there and they gave me the room number and turns out they were for real and even hotter than their pics. We just chilled for a while, had a few drinks that they had in their room and then the real fun began. Just a blur of bodies. I was there for a couple of hours and will definitely be repeating.I can't seem to get these links to work. I get a "profile not available" message. Anyone Else having the same issue?

BurgDude
06-14-24, 13:22
I can't seem to get these links to work. I get a "profile not available" message. Anyone Else having the same issue?Links work fine for me. That would mean either you have blocked them in the past or they have blocked you.

Bbat18
06-14-24, 13:41
I can't seem to get these links to work. I get a "profile not available" message. Anyone Else having the same issue?They don't work for me neither. They haven't ever worked for the seeking site. They do work on other sites but not seeking. I have tried in chrome and safari and also have coppied and pasted into a google search then tried to do it that way as well. Not sure I guess seeking isn't for me!!

ShadowRecruit
06-14-24, 14:07
They don't work for me neither. They haven't ever worked for the seeking site. They do work on other sites but not seeking. I have tried in chrome and safari and also have coppied and pasted into a google search then tried to do it that way as well. Not sure I guess seeking isn't for me!!The links are working for me. I'm not on a phone though.

PleasureGiver
06-14-24, 16:38
The links posted from Seeking only seem to work well for Me, when I've been a paid member.

INaughtyGuy4U
06-15-24, 17:09
Based on the last report here, I pulled the trigger. But was not a pleasant experience at least for me. The hosted place was the worst I had ever been to. They asked me if I was 420 friendly, for which I said I am not but they simply told me that it wouldn't bother me anyways and just rolled up and had their thing. Then a gulp of vodka and some juice. Some little talk and then Shay starts eating Vic. I was like what? When I asked for it Victoria did a BJ and when I am ready Shay asked me to get her from behind (not greek) while she eats. By the way glad I had got the protection along with. Otherwise it would have been a time waste. After that they were preparing to get a Uber for whatever and I asked what? We agreed for a cpl of hours! They were like oh. What do you want to do? Again? Get it over with faster please. Cause she is in pain. All this while Vic had a belly button stiched just a day before that and she was in pain. She only got eaten by Shay and that's it. I could only play little on their bodies. Could not dance with Vic.

I got it over exactly the same way again and then settled the deal and flew off! That place was so bad that I had to bath twice again. I am not into 420 or any of that stuff so may be that's why I couldn't enjoy the time. Finished with them in 45 min or so and ran away from there.

Would they have come to a place I booked? May be not cause I would have booked a place where smoking wouldn't be allowed. But they were young and better in person than in photos. Would I repeat? Probably not. Not worth the damage or the risk. YMMV.

Stay safe.

Inamiko
06-16-24, 21:31
Responded to text very quickly. Negotiated what I was looking for and was omw. She lives in hotel room that she works in. Pics are accurate made some small talk as we got more comfortable. She started with some above average mic work before covering junior up and climbing on top where I enjoyed the view of her bouncing tits. She is an enthusiastic rider and after a few minutes I turned her around for a little doggie. Finished a little while later and was offered a warm wet towel to clean up. Overall a nice non-rushed time with a good looking woman not sure about extracurriculars. Would definitely see her again.

ShadowRecruit
06-17-24, 11:05
Responded to text very quickly. Negotiated what I was looking for and was omw. She lives in hotel room that she works in. Pics are accurate made some small talk as we got more comfortable. She started with some above average mic work before covering junior up and climbing on top where I enjoyed the view of her bouncing tits. She is an enthusiastic rider and after a few minutes I turned her around for a little doggie. Finished a little while later and was offered a warm wet towel to clean up. Overall a nice non-rushed time with a good looking woman not sure about extracurriculars. Would definitely see her again.Do you have a link so we can see who you're talking about?

Inamiko
06-17-24, 15:00
Do you have a link so we can see who you're talking about?https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/8ca9d83f-fed5-4099-8ab6-b32ba6765cdc

Norgan8989
06-17-24, 17:39
https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/8ca9d83f-fed5-4099-8ab6-b32ba6765cdcDude, you provided the link to your messages with her. That doesn't open for us, as it is linked to your account. It did say her profile was no longer active though.

Inamiko
06-17-24, 21:42
Dude, you provided the link to your messages with her. That doesn't open for us, as it is linked to your account. It did say her profile was no longer active though.https://members.seeking.com/member/f30340e3-2bc4-4903-9e16-8dc3a3201b14

MikeBr2021
06-18-24, 06:45
Kisses and Hugs on Seeking is McJulie. She has teeth now?

https://members.seeking.com/member/f30340e3-2bc4-4903-9e16-8dc3a3201b14

Responded to text very quickly. Negotiated what I was looking for and was omw. She lives in hotel room that she works in. Pics are accurate made some small talk as we got more comfortable. She started with some above average mic work before covering junior up and climbing on top where I enjoyed the view of her bouncing tits. She is an enthusiastic rider and after a few minutes I turned her around for a little doggie. Finished a little while later and was offered a warm wet towel to clean up. Overall a nice non-rushed time with a good looking woman not sure about extracurriculars. Would definitely see her again.

Do you have a link so we can see who you're talking about?

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/8ca9d83f-fed5-4099-8ab6-b32ba6765cdc

Dude, you provided the link to your messages with her. That doesn't open for us, as it is linked to your account. It did say her profile was no longer active though.