PDA

View Full Version : Fichera Bars in the LA Area

Projektzer
11-07-14, 14:40
Ok, I'm into fichera bars. But they are so rare to come by. I know of 2 in the valley where I have had some luck but of none in Los Angeles. What are your spots? What have you gained?

I'm on the prowl for the ones who offer take out. There is always one or two. Thick and lovely.

Watnow78
11-07-14, 14:53
Which bars in the valley did you go to and what kind of luck have you had? Details my man.

LoveTna
11-07-14, 20:45
Ok, I'm into fichera bars. But they are so rare to come by. I know of 2 in the valley where I have had some luck but of none in Los Angeles. What are your spots? What have you gained?

I'm on the prowl for the ones who offer take out. There is always one or two. Thick and lovely.What are Ficheras bars?

Warrior01
11-07-14, 21:14
El vaquero was good. Haven't been there in awhile tho. Don't know if they still have the special dancers at certain times of the night. I'd love to find another one of those places.

SaltyDog
11-08-14, 09:31
El vaquero was good. Haven't been there in awhile tho. Don't know if they still have the special dancers at certain times of the night. I'd love to find another one of those places.What a Fischer bar?!

Dolato
11-08-14, 14:12
The answers are just a easy search away.

RedMoney
11-08-14, 14:59
The answers are just a easy search away.In Korea it's the same thing called a juicy bar. You buy the girls Juice and they sit with you and talk and flirt. Sometimes you can talk them in to other things.

Milk Dudley
11-09-14, 02:04
There were a few in the gardena area by Alondra / San Pedro that we used to frequent, but they're closed down now.

The clientele was a bit sketchy, but the drinks were cheap and there wasn't a better value in town than the $1 lap dances!

HeartofaLion
11-09-14, 02:11
There is one in Huntington Park. It's just a block from Alameda Swap Meet on Alameda. There is a section for dances ($10) and there is an area where you can also have the Fichera sit with you to drink and talk.

I'm on the prowl for the ones who offer take out. There is always one or two. Thick and lovely.

Warrior01
11-09-14, 02:38
There were a few in the gardena area by Alondra / San Pedro that we used to frequent, but they're closed down now.

The clientele was a bit sketchy, but the drinks were cheap and there wasn't a better value in town than the $1 lap dances!That's what I'm looking for. Those dollar dances are awesome!

Fedsom
11-09-14, 05:58

I'm on the prowl for the ones who offer take out. There is always one or two. Thick and lovely.Where in the Valley? I've been trying to find a Valley fichera for a while.

I used to go to "El Rinconcito" in Huntington Park. Drinks were about $5 at the bar, $10 with a girl. One night I went and met up with a girl there. I got there early so I claimed her early. She was good looking 8/10. We danced all night, I bought enough drinks to get her drunk. Took her to her house, got it in.

The place is on Florence just before Alameda.

Any info on Valley ficheras would be appreciated!

Projektzer
11-21-14, 18:37
Where in the Valley? I've been trying to find a Valley fichera for a while.

I used to go to "El Rinconcito" in Huntington Park. Drinks were about $5 at the bar, $10 with a girl. One night I went and met up with a girl there. I got there early so I claimed her early. She was good looking 8/10. We danced all night, I bought enough drinks to get her drunk. Took her to her house, got it in.

The place is on Florence just before Alameda.

Any info on Valley ficheras would be appreciated!

Damn Rinconcito is far out... so many places look like Ficheras but the Cholos make it scary.

I know of a couple but you can find the info in the fichera thread in the valley section. Lets keep this LA oriented!

The Camel
11-21-14, 19:30
Damn Rinconcito is far out... so many places look like Ficheras but the Cholos make it scary.

You can say that again! I'm happy to see this thread get started and will be grateful for any gems in the hoods that come to light. Posters should keep in mind that it is really important to describe the atmosphere and clientele of any particular bar. Nobody with purely mongering motives and a love for latinas wants to drive out to one of these inner inner city spots and walk into a bar where they aren't welcome or is just plain dangerous.

I'm a gabacho who can hold his own in Spanish and have probably spent a couple of thousand hours of my life in ficha bars all over TJ and the rest of Baja California. Funny I don't worry about it down there since despite the urban legends, there is less of a cholo factor than in inner Los Angeles, and even most cholos are not carrying firearms and regular working class hombres will never have a gun. Fights break out nightly in some of these bars. All punching and kicking, rarely a knife, never a gun. The meseros form a militia instantly and sweep the violence out on to the street where policia are waiting or will arrive shortly.

They also don't think I'm a narco when I enter a TJ bar but I've experienced defective thinkers among the customers and the ficheras in L.A. who are actually afraid of me thinking I'm working LE. Vice, immigration or whatever. Yeah, LE is going to send in an old gabacho undercover in Huntington Park! Brilliant!

10 years ago I knew a couple of perfect spots complete with ficheras and $1 dances and citas easily available. Would patrol for such spots with a wingman who would say that we need to find a "gardener bar and not a cholo bar". He was simply invoking the idea of a nightspot favored by hard working immigrants who weren't out looking for trouble. We only found these 2 hot "gardener bars" and both are long closed - haven't had good vetted intel since about another ficha bar I could walk into confident that nothing was going to get stirred up.

Caballeros, please give us the "security" intel we need to know in your reports.

SaltyDog
03-13-15, 21:15
You can say that again! I'm happy to see this thread get started and will be grateful for any gems in the hoods that come to light. Posters should keep in mind that it is really important to describe the atmosphere and clientele of any particular bar. Nobody with purely mongering motives and a love for latinas wants to drive out to one of these inner inner city spots and walk into a bar where they aren't welcome or is just plain dangerous.

I'm a gabacho who can hold his own in Spanish and have probably spent a couple of thousand hours of my life in ficha bars all over TJ and the rest of Baja California. Funny I don't worry about it down there since despite the urban legends, there is less of a cholo factor than in inner Los Angeles, and even most cholos are not carrying firearms and regular working class hombres will never have a gun. Fights break out nightly in some of these bars. All punching and kicking, rarely a knife, never a gun. The meseros form a militia instantly and sweep the violence out on to the street where policia are waiting or will arrive shortly.

They also don't think I'm a narco when I enter a TJ bar but I've experienced defective thinkers among the customers and the ficheras in L.A. who are actually afraid of me thinking I'm working LE. Vice, immigration or whatever. Yeah, LE is going to send in an old gabacho undercover in Huntington Park! Brilliant!

10 years ago I knew a couple of perfect spots complete with ficheras and $1 dances and citas easily available. Would patrol for such spots with a wingman who would say that we need to find a "gardener bar and not a cholo bar". He was simply invoking the idea of a nightspot favored by hard working immigrants who weren't out looking for trouble. We only found these 2 hot "gardener bars" and both are long closed - haven't had good vetted intel since about another ficha bar I could walk into confident that nothing was going to get stirred up.

Caballeros, please give us the "security" intel we need to know in your reports.Now I get it.

There used to be just north on Atlantic Blvd / Whittier. In ELA of course and it was lots of fun. Then thers was another one on Imperial Hwy / Santa Gertrude in east Whittier. Enjoyed those places and sexy full figured Latinas. I'd like to have another beer with them and get some stink finger+more. Good times gone.

Maxharter
03-23-15, 14:16

Caballeros, please give us the "security" intel we need to know in your reports.Ficha bars in Baja California and Los Angeles, California are almost comparing apples and oranges. Here in Calif, more than half the ficheras are Hondurenas or Salvadorenas. Personally, I find their mindset more paranoid than the Mexicana ficheras of days gone by. The owners of these clubs are extra paranoid because of the Calif be&P codes and ABC codes that can kill their business with fines and suspensions should an undercover cop bust them for soliciting drinks. I have to chuckle and agree about the "brilliance" of the wide perception that LE will send a gabacho or chinaman undercover cop to these locations. Common sense would dictate watch out for your own raza not the square peg trying to fit in the round hole. But to each his own.

Unfortunately, wherever you find ficheras, you're going to find cholos; they go hand in hand. Around the area of Florence Ave and Santa Fe, you're going to run into Florencia 13 hitting up the ficha club owners for "tax". Go to south central LA near the 110 and you run into 18th Street cliques doing the same shit. Personally, I believe this sort of activity does pose a threat to someone like me or another monger who does not quite fit in. You just can't win over the mindset at these places that undercovers are white and asian dudes. It was a rough ride at first for me because I couldn't get any chicas to nibble, but I made friends with the boss of one night club and it was fucking downhill from there.

I think unscientifically, 80% of the chicas could be talked into some off-duty activity with a monger but not after you get ficha fucked for some bills. A bucket of beer at ficha prices could run you $100. Keep in mind that almost everyone of these chicas have novios, padrotes and families in Central America / Mexico that they support as the sole financier. The amount of money these girls make and burn is mind blowing and numbing. So beware you could get your pocket book siphoned before you get any tang. I personally would rather warm up at a ficha club with a few beers and then go rub one out with an el clasificado girl. Just my 2 cents. Hope this helps.

Fitibikeco
03-28-15, 17:28
Great comment, I think in the same way.

Ficha bars in Baja California and Los Angeles, California are almost comparing apples and oranges. Here in Calif, more than half the ficheras are Hondurenas or Salvadorenas. Personally, I find their mindset more paranoid than the Mexicana ficheras of days gone by. The owners of these clubs are extra paranoid because of the Calif be&P codes and ABC codes that can kill their business with fines and suspensions should an undercover cop bust them for soliciting drinks. I have to chuckle and agree about the "brilliance" of the wide perception that LE will send a gabacho or chinaman undercover cop to these locations. Common sense would dictate watch out for your own raza not the square peg trying to fit in the round hole. But to each his own.

Unfortunately, wherever you find ficheras, you're going to find cholos; they go hand in hand. Around the area of Florence Ave and Santa Fe, you're going to run into Florencia 13 hitting up the ficha club owners for "tax". Go to south central LA near the 110 and you run into 18th Street cliques doing the same shit. Personally, I believe this sort of activity does pose a threat to someone like me or another monger who does not quite fit in. You just can't win over the mindset at these places that undercovers are white and asian dudes. It was a rough ride at first for me because I couldn't get any chicas to nibble, but I made friends with the boss of one night club and it was fucking downhill from there.

I think unscientifically, 80% of the chicas could be talked into some off-duty activity with a monger but not after you get ficha fucked for some bills. A bucket of beer at ficha prices could run you $100. Keep in mind that almost everyone of these chicas have novios, padrotes and families in Central America / Mexico that they support as the sole financier. The amount of money these girls make and burn is mind blowing and numbing. So beware you could get your pocket book siphoned before you get any tang. I personally would rather warm up at a ficha club with a few beers and then go rub one out with an el clasificado girl. Just my 2 cents. Hope this helps.

Hush123
06-21-15, 06:45
Any good ones lately hope to get this one going.

CybeRise
07-24-15, 00:58
Any good ones lately hope to get this one going.YES! Need more info, I found a couple but not of women I would want.

Projektzer
07-28-15, 12:57
YES! Need more info, I found a couple but not of women I would want.I need help. Every one I found I can never get takeout. And I get the feeling that people think I'm a cop. I speak fluent spanish though. Any ideas?

Tipisil
07-28-15, 15:21
There is a bar by Firestone and Graham called El Latino Alegre. Anyone have experience with that place?

WhoreMaster 91
10-01-17, 05:31
Any info on latino bars??

PetShopMan
10-01-17, 12:03
Any info on latino bars??The juice is not worth the squeeze. You are better off metting a provider.

WhoreMaster 91
10-03-17, 04:28
The juice is not worth the squeeze. You are better off metting a provider.I'm looking for a real mexican or hispanic bar where you can fuck the girls in the venue like Tijuana mexico!

SaltyDog
10-06-17, 10:48
There is a bar by Firestone and Graham called El Latino Alegre. Anyone have experience with that place?Just inside Tijuana and order a beer and smile at the girls. I haven't been there but would if the gals got nice ass and tits. Th ere used to be a good place on Atlantic / Whittier Blvd and one on Imperial Hwy / Santa Gertrudes with a sunken bar. I do t speak Spanish so I'm at a disadvantage.

WhoreMaster 91
10-08-17, 06:55
Just inside Tijuana and order a beer and smile at the girls. I haven't been there but would if the gals got nice ass and tits. Th ere used to be a good place on Atlantic / Whittier Blvd and one on Imperial Hwy / Santa Gertrudes with a sunken bar. I do t speak Spanish so I'm at a disadvantage.I'm looking for a bar that offers FS?

Brick562
10-19-20, 22:09
Is there anymore Ficha bars in LA?

HapaBoy86
10-20-20, 02:31
Is there anymore Ficha bars in LA?Due to Cv most are still closed!

WhoreMaster 91
11-01-20, 15:53
Is there anymore Ficha bars in LA?I hope so? Finally someone takes interest in this! I was looking for a FS Latino Bar with rooms in the back or something!

Jesse4
01-24-22, 09:19
I actually visited a few of these bars and some are too crowded And the girls are pretty much business only like buy them drinks and that's all. And I've been to a few bars where the atmosphere is calm. And even though crowded the girls actually sit and talk to you and even dance up on you without having to buy them drinks constantly. And in some cases I've exchanged numbers and met up with some of the women. So if any recommendations of these bars. I would like to know or find more locations like these. Thanks.

Illini333
01-24-22, 13:31
Of course there are still fichera bars in Los Angeles. Lot of the girls are Central American now from the ones I have been too. I have yet to encounter the bars where you pay money for a dance. From my experience is that you buy them drinks at the bar and after you get a little buzzed then you go dance. Gotten many of numbers from these girls and have gone out with them. It all depends on the luck of the draw. I personally enjoy the hostess clubs better because no alcohol is involved and I don't need to keep buying the girls drinks. But now that those are mostly closed my options are limited. Would love to know if there are any where you pay for the dance instead of the drink. I went to one in Mexico City like that called Barba Azul and loved it. The ones below are the ones I have frequented. They are around MacArthur park area. They are all a little sketchy but I never had any issues. Across from Rodeo Room there is a place called Pulgarcita's bar and they have hot girls for waitresses and servers. They dress very sexy.

Barra Latina: 2125 w 8th street.

Rodeo Room: 1306 S Vermont st.

El Naco: 1912 w 7th street.

Hadez
01-26-22, 18:23
Do they speak English at these places?

El Naco: 1912 w 7th street.

Illini333
01-27-22, 01:32
Do they speak English at these places?That's a trick question. Because you will certainly find people in there that speak English and you will certainly find people that only speak Spanish. It all depends on the person. These places cater to immigrant Latin Americans. I speak basic Spanish so for me it's not a problem. Just know how to say cervaza and you will be good.

WhoreMaster 91
01-27-22, 06:41
That's a trick question. Because you will certainly find people in there that speak English and you will certainly find people that only speak Spanish. It all depends on the person. These places cater to immigrant Latin Americans. I speak basic Spanish so for me it's not a problem. Just know how to say cervaza and you will be good.How many girls are in El Naco? It looks the most promising. I don't mind milfs as long as they offer something.

Chidolitis
01-27-22, 21:38
Of course there are still fichera bars in Los Angeles. Lot of the girls are Central American now from the ones I have been too. I have yet to encounter the bars where you pay money for a dance. From my experience is that you buy them drinks at the bar and after you get a little buzzed then you go dance. Gotten many of numbers from these girls and have gone out with them. It all depends on the luck of the draw. I personally enjoy the hostess clubs better because no alcohol is involved and I don't need to keep buying the girls drinks. But now that those are mostly closed my options are limited. Would love to know if there are any where you pay for the dance instead of the drink. I went to one in Mexico City like that called Barba Azul and loved it. The ones below are the ones I have frequented. They are around MacArthur park area. They are all a little sketchy but I never had any issues. Across from Rodeo Room there is a place called Pulgarcita's bar and they have hot girls for waitresses and servers. They dress very sexy.

El Naco: 1912 w 7th street.So when I first started in the hobby--before I had the experience that I do now--I went to el Rodeo. However, at the time I had no idea about ficheras. Anyways I had had terrible day at my office job and needed a cold ass beer. El rodeo was on the way home. So I stop by and am chillin. Out of nowhere, this fine mature woman starts talking to me. You know the type: slim thick, well proportioned ass and titties and nice legs, pretty face. Salvadorean or Honduran, looks like the lady that cuts your hair or one you would see at Vallarta supermarket. Anyways I figure that it's because I look completely different than the rest of the clientele. Anyways I'm drinking my fucking cold Stella Artois and she asks me if I can buy her a beer. I oblige and buy her a Stella and she refuses and says she wants a Bud Light. Hahaha. I'm like WTF is going on. So I buy her a bud light and start noticing other folks are looking at me. We talk and I get another couple of rounds and out of nowhere she leans in and tells me, "The people next to us think you have money. Be careful because I think they might try to rob you. Do you need me to call a taxi? And we can leave?" Well, I only heard the "rob" part, because I chugged my beer, and bounced... in my own car. HAHHAHAH. Now I just think about how I probably missed a golden opportunity to bang the shit out of that fine ass MILF fichera. Can someone confirm or deny my suspicions?

GuysTT2
01-27-22, 21:59
"The people next to us think you have money. Be careful because I think they might try to rob you. Do you need me to call a taxi? And we can leave?" Well, I only heard the "rob" part, because I chugged my beer, and bounced... in my own car. HAHHAHAH. Now I just think about how I probably missed a golden opportunity to bang the shit out of that fine ass MILF fichera. Can someone confirm or deny my suspicions?Dude, Thats a story for the books for sure. LOL. What a trip.

WhoreMaster 91
01-29-22, 08:49
So when I first started in the hobby--before I had the experience that I do now--I went to el Rodeo. However, at the time I had no idea about ficheras. Anyways I had had terrible day at my office job and needed a cold ass beer. El rodeo was on the way home. So I stop by and am chillin. Out of nowhere, this fine mature woman starts talking to me. You know the type: slim thick, well proportioned ass and titties and nice legs, pretty face. Salvadorean or Honduran, looks like the lady that cuts your hair or one you would see at Vallarta supermarket. Anyways I figure that it's because I look completely different than the rest of the clientele. Anyways I'm drinking my fucking cold Stella Artois and she asks me if I can buy her a beer. I oblige and buy her a Stella and she refuses and says she wants a Bud Light. Hahaha. I'm like WTF is going on. So I buy her a bud light and start noticing other folks are looking at me. We talk and I get another couple of rounds and out of nowhere she leans in and tells me, "The people next to us think you have money. Be careful because I think they might try to rob you. Do you need me to call a taxi? And we can leave?" Well, I only heard the "rob" part, because I chugged my beer, and bounced... in my own car. HAHHAHAH. Now I just think about how I probably missed a golden opportunity to bang the shit out of that fine ass MILF fichera. Can someone confirm or deny my suspicions?You should go again?

WhoreMaster 91
01-29-22, 08:52
Dude, Thats a story for the books for sure. LOL. What a trip.Theres a similar story but from the Korean bar thread the place is called Round Bar 3rd st and catalina.

PeaceMillion
01-31-22, 22:27
So when I first started in the hobby--before I had the experience that I do now--I went to el Rodeo. However, at the time I had no idea about ficheras. Anyways I had had terrible day at my office job and needed a cold ass beer. El rodeo was on the way home. So I stop by and am chillin. Out of nowhere, this fine mature woman starts talking to me. You know the type: slim thick, well proportioned ass and titties and nice legs, pretty face. Salvadorean or Honduran, looks like the lady that cuts your hair or one you would see at Vallarta supermarket. Anyways I figure that it's because I look completely different than the rest of the clientele. Anyways I'm drinking my fucking cold Stella Artois and she asks me if I can buy her a beer. I oblige and buy her a Stella and she refuses and says she wants a Bud Light. Hahaha. I'm like WTF is going on. So I buy her a bud light and start noticing other folks are looking at me. We talk and I get another couple of rounds and out of nowhere she leans in and tells me, "The people next to us think you have money. Be careful because I think they might try to rob you. Do you need me to call a taxi? And we can leave?" Well, I only heard the "rob" part, because I chugged my beer, and bounced... in my own car. HAHHAHAH. Now I just think about how I probably missed a golden opportunity to bang the shit out of that fine ass MILF fichera. Can someone confirm or deny my suspicions?You could have taken her home.

I've done it too but I had to wait for the bar to close.

Then she left with me.

I don't like drinking and I am scared of covid.

But I'd really like to do this again.

WhoreMaster 91
02-05-22, 07:59

El Naco: 1912 w 7th street.Pulgarcitas is a Restaurant?

Illini333
02-05-22, 13:23
Pulgarcitas is a Restaurant?The bar is right next to the restaurant.

Jesse4
07-02-22, 01:21
Any of you recently been to one of these bars with hot looking milfs. I've veen to a few but theyre all a let down. Girls don't even chat. They just straight up tell you to buy them a beer and most arent even that good looking. Maybe one of you can recommend a good one. Thanks.

NotHobbyPro
07-18-22, 02:50

El Naco: 1912 w 7th street.I checked out 7th and 8th Sts on a Tuesday, about 11 pm and they were both closed. Is it just my luck or they went out of business due to covid?

WhoreMaster 91
07-26-22, 06:31
I checked out 7th and 8th Sts on a Tuesday, about 11 pm and they were both closed. Is it just my luck or they went out of business due to covid?Try saba saba on 8th st might be a korean bar.

Maxharter
07-31-22, 16:15
Any of you recently been to one of these bars with hot looking milfs. I've veen to a few but theyre all a let down. Girls don't even chat. They just straight up tell you to buy them a beer and most arent even that good looking. Maybe one of you can recommend a good one. Thanks.I think Latina ficha clubs in general are a losing proposition in terms of getting a return on your investment. All the ficha girls at these clubs are either married or have boyfriends. You are a dildo with a wallet that they will squeeze to get you to buy them drinks. The bar will charge you $10-$12 a beer for the girl; $6-$8 is cut from that and paid to the girl at the end of the night. Many of these girls use crystal or coke to counter the sedative affects of alcohol. Some popular girls will drink 20-24 beers in a night. Granted, when you go to the bathroom, many times they will dump their beer on the floor or in the ice bucket.

Some will screw for cash and give you subtle hints to take them out to a nearby associate motel or a car date. Them she goes back to the ficha bar.

I prefer going to these ghetto bars to drink a few beers, watch some of the chicas and maybe buy 1-3 fichas to get my cock hard. Then I leave and go to the casitas that are nearby these joints to smash a lady for $60-$80. It is a more aane and exonomic approach IMHO. Hope this helps.

WhoreMaster 91
08-01-22, 05:58
I think Latina ficha clubs in general are a losing proposition in terms of getting a return on your investment. All the ficha girls at these clubs are either married or have boyfriends. You are a dildo with a wallet that they will squeeze to get you to buy them drinks. The bar will charge you $10-$12 a beer for the girl; $6-$8 is cut from that and paid to the girl at the end of the night. Many of these girls use crystal or coke to counter the sedative affects of alcohol. Some popular girls will drink 20-24 beers in a night. Granted, when you go to the bathroom, many times they will dump their beer on the floor or in the ice bucket.

Some will screw for cash and give you subtle hints to take them out to a nearby associate motel or a car date. Them she goes back to the ficha bar.

I prefer going to these ghetto bars to drink a few beers, watch some of the chicas and maybe buy 1-3 fichas to get my cock hard. Then I leave and go to the casitas that are nearby these joints to smash a lady for $60-$80. It is a more aane and exonomic approach IMHO. Hope this helps.Can you share some ficha bars and where they are? If you are interested in Korean Bars I've shared some on that thread.

TaxiTaxi
03-10-23, 05:53

El Naco: 1912 w 7th street.Decided to revive a dead thread by checking out what these bars were all about.

First off, disclaimer. I took 4 years of spanish and I can hold a conversation beyond "donde esta la biblioteca". I still stand out, since I don't look like a roofer with leather glove hands, but I don't get ignored like some other English Only's have claimed.

Barra Latina is closed, it's a hair salon now, so nothing to see there. I didn't go to El Naco because I went to Rodeo Room and figured they were all the same.

Rodeo Room. It's a ghetto dive bar where everyone speaks spanish. The only two women in the bar were these mexican milfs sitting together at the end of the bar. I went in and ordered a beer, and they looked at me. Before coming here I thought that the girls would walk up next to you and just start chatting, but they don't, you actually have to put in some work. I thought about sliding over and starting a conversation but they were actually solid 2/10's. I was honestly expecting more, something that I would actually take home with less than 5 beers in me. I finished my beer and went across the street to El Pulgarcito bar.

This place had a little more action in it. Like the other posters mentioned the girls here have skimpy uniforms. Nothing like lingerie, but they all have boy shorts and tight T-Shirts. They're in their early 30's too so no 2/10 milfs here. Problem is they don't do anything beyond hang out with you. They'll dance with you, if they know you, but that's it. Not even a shoulder to shoulder dance. I talked to one for a bit, but she told me her boyfriend picks her up, IDK if that was true or not.

Long story short, there's a reason this thread is dead. If you want to fuck, there's better options than spending all night trying to pick up a 2/10 MILF with bad grammar. If you want companionship there's plenty of strip clubs where a girl will sit next to you and pretend to care for $20 a song. These bars are the worst of both worlds and even if you're fluent, I don't really recommend it.

I'll keep scoping it out for a beer or two every once in a while and report anything worth posting.

WhoreMaster 91
03-13-23, 09:23
Decided to revive a dead thread by checking out what these bars were all about.

First off, disclaimer. I took 4 years of spanish and I can hold a conversation beyond "donde esta la biblioteca". I still stand out, since I don't look like a roofer with leather glove hands, but I don't get ignored like some other English Only's have claimed.

Barra Latina is closed, it's a hair salon now, so nothing to see there. I didn't go to El Naco because I went to Rodeo Room and figured they were all the same.

Rodeo Room. It's a ghetto dive bar where everyone speaks spanish. The only two women in the bar were these mexican milfs sitting together at the end of the bar. I went in and ordered a beer, and they looked at me. Before coming here I thought that the girls would walk up next to you and just start chatting, but they don't, you actually have to put in some work. I thought about sliding over and starting a conversation but they were actually solid 2/10's. I was honestly expecting more, something that I would actually take home with less than 5 beers in me. I finished my beer and went across the street to El Pulgarcito bar.

This place had a little more action in it. Like the other posters mentioned the girls here have skimpy uniforms. Nothing like lingerie, but they all have boy shorts and tight T-Shirts. They're in their early 30's too so no 2/10 milfs here. Problem is they don't do anything beyond hang out with you. They'll dance with you, if they know you, but that's it. Not even a shoulder to shoulder dance. I talked to one for a bit, but she told me her boyfriend picks her up, IDK if that was true or not.

Long story short, there's a reason this thread is dead. If you want to fuck, there's better options than spending all night trying to pick up a 2/10 MILF with bad grammar. If you want companionship there's plenty of strip clubs where a girl will sit next to you and pretend to care for $20 a song. These bars are the worst of both worlds and even if you're fluent, I don't really recommend it.

I'll keep scoping it out for a beer or two every once in a while and report anything worth posting.There has to be more Latino Bars out there.

Jesse4
09-19-23, 21:03
What's up everyone, I've recently gained an interest in this topic again after taking a few trips to different areas and found a lot of fichera bars with a decent atmosphere and some very pretty women. I've actually gotten a good amount of locations if anyone is interested in this type of scenario still?

Also I found a few under the table fichera bars that open after 2 am and stay open all night. With many having most of the fichera girls going after their regular bar. It's also give and take, you all know to talk to these girls they ask for a drink or tip and beer at the under the table placed costing up to 7 a beer. But if anyone is still interested, let's exchange some spots.

WhoreMaster 91
09-20-23, 07:45
What's up everyone, I've recently gained an interest in this topic again after taking a few trips to different areas and found a lot of fichera bars with a decent atmosphere and some very pretty women. I've actually gotten a good amount of locations if anyone is interested in this type of scenario still?

Also I found a few under the table fichera bars that open after 2 am and stay open all night. With many having most of the fichera girls going after their regular bar. It's also give and take, you all know to talk to these girls they ask for a drink or tip and beer at the under the table placed costing up to 7 a beer. But if anyone is still interested, let's exchange some spots.I'm interested what bars did you go to with girls?

WhoreMaster 91
09-20-23, 07:57

Also I found a few under the table fichera bars that open after 2 am and stay open all night. With many having most of the fichera girls going after their regular bar. It's also give and take, you all know to talk to these girls they ask for a drink or tip and beer at the under the table placed costing up to 7 a beer. But if anyone is still interested, let's exchange some spots.Most of the Ficheras that were talked about here have closed since COVID sadly.

Jesse4
09-21-23, 22:27
I'm interested what bars did you go to with girls?My 3 favorite ones where el tenampa in Lakewood, El Rinconcito Latino on Firestone right after passing the bridge before Alameda. And El Tarasco on Gage and Atlantic. Very fun times at those, I've met up with some chick's outside the bar. But remember to always go with company or people who will look after you. If you go alone it's at your own risk.

Have any of you been to any you'd like to recommend?

WhoreMaster 91
09-22-23, 07:32
My 3 favorite ones where el tenampa in Lakewood, El Rinconcito Latino on Firestone right after passing the bridge before Alameda. And El Tarasco on Gage and Atlantic. Very fun times at those, I've met up with some chick's outside the bar. But remember to always go with company or people who will look after you. If you go alone it's at your own risk.

Have any of you been to any you'd like to recommend?Thanks can you get any action inside the bar with girls maybe a HJ or rubbing on the pants? I've heard but long time ago some hay have a Bed for FS like the ones in Tijuana / Mexico but I don't know if they still exist.

Jesse4
09-22-23, 21:11
Thanks can you get any action inside the bar with girls maybe a HJ or rubbing on the pants? I've heard but long time ago some hay have a Bed for FS like the ones in Tijuana / Mexico but I don't know if they still exist.You can go as far as long as the girl agrees, I've had a few girls that let my hands and fingers explore everywhere on their bodies. And they will dry hump you as long as you treat them right.

WhoreMaster 91
11-27-23, 05:51
You can go as far as long as the girl agrees, I've had a few girls that let my hands and fingers explore everywhere on their bodies. And they will dry hump you as long as you treat them right.Thanks man but those are a little to far from me, the ones in central LA closed down like barra latina and the one on 7th st.

Jesse4
02-16-24, 02:38
Any body want to share any locations they might recommend?

WhoreMaster 91
02-28-24, 08:42
Decided to revive a dead thread by checking out what these bars were all about.

I'll keep scoping it out for a beer or two every once in a while and report anything worth posting.El Naco is closed.