PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Bars and Clubs

Illini333
11-06-14, 17:31
A lot of these Mexican places have girls where you buy her a drink and she talks with you and dances with you. I use to go to a place called Estrella on Milwaukee but it is now closed. Some of these girls will go out with you. Does anyone have a list of bars like this?

Werewolf0956
11-07-14, 13:13
A lot of these Mexican places have girls where you buy her a drink and she talks with you and dances with you. I use to go to a place called Estrella on Milwaukee but it is now closed. Some of these girls will go out with you. Does anyone have a list of bars like this?I am curious also.

While you guys are at it, how about info on the Euro hang outs with the same setup please? Wheeling / BG area is supposed to have a bunch of Russians / Ukranians / Polish but I have yet to see a good joint to go fishing.

Werewolf.

LivetheLife
11-08-14, 19:05
I am curious also.

While you guys are at it, how about info on the Euro hang outs with the same setup please? Wheeling / BG area is supposed to have a bunch of Russians / Ukranians / Polish but I have yet to see a good joint to go fishing.

Werewolf.I am interested to know too around Wheeling, Arlington Heights. Please share the experience / reports.

Riina
11-09-14, 16:43
I am curious also.

Werewolf.Ten plus years ago, if you had the looks and some game, it was possible to find girls like Illini mentioned. Chicago 21, Piano Bar were good bets and my favorite was Mirage in Rolling Meadows. Sadly, that action is history.

NtarAda
01-06-15, 00:04
Ten plus years ago, if you had the looks and some game, it was possible to find girls like Illini mentioned. Chicago 21, Piano Bar were good bets and my favorite was Mirage in Rolling Meadows. Sadly, that action is history.The good ole days. Not giving up though.

Srw211
07-12-15, 16:15
Visiting next week. I was told a place called Louies was I place not to miss. Also was told Scores was close by. I have been to Scores in NYC is it as good?

Westside10
07-13-15, 08:47
I've heard of these bars too but only From my friends from Houston, tx places they call cantinas which is bars in english and these places usually have a few rooms in the back or in a basement. Fuck wouldn't it be nice to have a few places like that here.

Srw211
07-25-15, 16:50
Louies is only fair but Atlanta and Tampa are very good. I was really surprised Chicago was not a lot better. Surely such a great city has better places and a better availability of hot available women. PM if you care to share.

Kaptain Kool
09-17-15, 21:16
A lot of these Mexican places have girls where you buy her a drink and she talks with you and dances with you. I use to go to a place called Estrella on Milwaukee but it is now closed. Some of these girls will go out with you. Does anyone have a list of bars like this?Hello Gents,

Long time lurker here, it's time for me to contribute. There is a Mexican bar in Chicago with the same setup that Estrella had. My Mexican buddy took me there a couple of times, its called Caballo Loco (Crazy Horse) and it's located on Irving Park near Kimball. You buy the gals a drink and they will chat you up and dance if you want. I don't speak Spanish but if you do and you have game, or buy them enough drinks, you can take one of the Senoritas home- my buddy did on more than one ocassion. They were not beautiful ladies, mostly middle-aged and overweight, but I did see a young hottie or two. The place has security, so I always felt safe. Stay kool gents.

Samuel2K3
10-12-15, 17:47
Hello Gents,

Long time lurker here, it's time for me to contribute. There is a Mexican bar in Chicago with the same setup that Estrella had. My Mexican buddy took me there a couple of times, its called Caballo Loco (Crazy Horse) and it's located on Irving Park near Kimball. You buy the gals a drink and they will chat you up and dance if you want. I don't speak Spanish but if you do and you have game, or buy them enough drinks, you can take one of the Senoritas home- my buddy did on more than one ocassion. They were not beautiful ladies, mostly middle-aged and overweight, but I did see a young hottie or two. The place has security, so I always felt safe. Stay kool gents.I'm assuming this was like a couple of years ago. Have you been there recently?

Kaptain Kool
10-20-15, 21:58
I'm assuming this was like a couple of years ago. Have you been there recently?This was a little over a year ago, but I think the place is still open. I would think that it's best to go there with a Spanish speaking amigo.

Samuel2K3
10-23-15, 19:57
This was a little over a year ago, but I think the place is still open. I would think that it's best to go there with a Spanish speaking amigo.Don't need one. I do speak it myself.

Mayor Quimby
04-17-17, 12:22
So last week I was visiting a friend way north. I was making my way back to the expressway on Cicero ave at a stop light. I saw 3 smoking hot latinas wearing the tightest little micro skirts / dresses. They went in to a little bar called La Estrella Blanca. I decided what the heck, I'll check this place out. As I approached the front door someone was on their way our and a cloud of perfume came out the door. LOL. When I walked in I was greeted by a security guard who patted me down.

This seems to be a hostess? Type bar? I sat and watched while guys would buy these girls a drink & then the girls would sit with them for the duration of the drink. The girls drink price was inflated & a little ticked was handed to the girl with the drink. I know of this type place, the girls get a cut of the inflated drink price. The ladies ranged from so so to smoking hot. I was approached by 2 girls but not interested in either of them. Its funny, they simply walk up & ask "are you doing ok"?

Not sure what the rules are. It was dark so I could not tell if there was any type of contact like hand on thigh or booty etc. Anyone else ever been here. I can't help but wonder if take out is a possibility. Might stop in again to try to figure it out.

E2304
04-17-17, 12:29
So last week I was visiting a friend way north. I was making my way back to the expressway on Cicero ave at a stop light. I saw 3 smoking hot latinas wearing the tightest little micro skirts / dresses. They went in to a little bar called La Estrella Blanca. I decided what the heck, I'll check this place out. As I approached the front door someone was on their way our and a cloud of perfume came out the door. LOL. When I walked in I was greeted by a security guard who patted me down.

This seems to be a hostess? Type bar? I sat and watched while guys would buy these girls a drink & then the girls would sit with them for the duration of the drink. The girls drink price was inflated & a little ticked was handed to the girl with the drink. I know of this type place, the girls get a cut of the inflated drink price. The ladies ranged from so so to smoking hot. I was approached by 2 girls but not interested in either of them. Its funny, they simply walk up & ask "are you doing ok"?

Not sure what the rules are. It was dark so I could not tell if there was any type of contact like hand on thigh or booty etc. Anyone else ever been here. I can't help but wonder if take out is a possibility. Might stop in again to try to figure it out.Google puts it 3000 block and Cicero. There are Facebook pages I didn't check. Otherwise a small net footprint. The name also corresponds to a Mexican bus company.

Lebruno
04-17-17, 12:49
LOL. Sounds like you found an interesting place. Just looked up their unofficial Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Estrella-Bar/113971378679746.

Not sure what the rules are. It was dark so I could not tell if there was any type of contact like hand on thigh or booty etc. Anyone else ever been here. I can't help but wonder if take out is a possibility. Might stop in again to try to figure it out.

Jayp80
04-18-17, 15:33
LOL. Sounds like you found an interesting place. Just looked up their unofficial Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Estrella-Bar/113971378679746.Seems like a place where it would be best to go with someone Hispanic or at least you should speak the language. It's probably safe but you might not get the full experience if the girls think you are LEO.

Mayor Quimby
04-18-17, 16:32
Seems like a place where it would be best to go with someone Hispanic or at least you should speak the language. It's probably safe but you might not get the full experience if the girls think you are LEO.Spanish definitely seemed to be the primary language spoken there but there was definitely English being spoken as well. That Facebook page posted by Lebruno is definitely the place. It was Wednesday when I was there, around 11 pm,& probably 15-20 ladies. Looking forward to hearing other opinions.

Jayp80
04-18-17, 20:41
Spanish definitely seemed to be the primary language spoken there but there was definitely English being spoken as well. That Facebook page posted by Lebruno is definitely the place. It was Wednesday when I was there, around 11 pm,& probably 15-20 ladies. Looking forward to hearing other opinions.Now I have to figure an excuse to go to Home Depot at 11 and come back at 1 smelling of liquor and latinas. Whee there's a will there's a way.

Mayor Quimby
04-18-17, 23:46
Now I have to figure an excuse to go to Home Depot at 11 and come back at 1 smelling of liquor and latinas. Whee there's a will there's a way.Just so you know, I was not exaggerating about the cloud of perfume coming out as the door opened. I was only there a half hour & didn't have any company & my clothes still had the perfume scent when I got home. I'm single so its not a problem for me.

BadDances
04-19-17, 20:38
There was a restaurant a few years ago that on Mondays would turn into a bikini bar / strip club. I went twice with a friend but cannot for the life of me remember the name of the place, I want to say it was on Diversey or Fullerton right before it turns into Grand. Anyone remember this place?

Jayp80
04-20-17, 14:45
Just so you know, I was not exaggerating about the cloud of perfume coming out as the door opened. I was only there a half hour & didn't have any company & my clothes still had the perfume scent when I got home. I'm single so its not a problem for me.Checked it out last night. It's as OP described 10-15 ladies at the bar and tables talking to guys who buy them drinks. Girls range from early 20's hot and tight to 30's lukewarm and loose. I doubt anything is going on in the back or anything but with time you could pull takeout. The girls get a cut of the drink money, if you go to the FB page of the girl on bars FB she breaks down how everything works. As I expected everyone spoke to me in Spanish but after I gave them confused look I got English. Overall not bad I'd go again but stay longer.

Like 10 yrs back I dated a bartender that told me her boss would give them a cut of the drinks customers bought them. The girls would either have prepoured shots of water or pour 1/8 a shot. Same racket here I assume.

Hobby Lover
04-20-17, 15:05
I will so check it out. Its only a $15 uber ride from where I live.

That would be a good place to go with another guy where you are both kind of sampling the wares.

Mayor Quimby
04-20-17, 15:28
There was a restaurant a few years ago that on Mondays would turn into a bikini bar / strip club. I went twice with a friend but cannot for the life of me remember the name of the place, I want to say it was on Diversey or Fullerton right before it turns into Grand. Anyone remember this place?You might be thinking of LA Rouqita. Diversey & Laramie. About 5/6 years ago there were a couple tavernas in that area that had unofficial dancers once a week or so, all latinas. Not sure but I think it may be closed permanently.

ChicagoGoer
04-23-17, 15:40
You might be thinking of LA Rouqita. Diversey & Laramie. About 5/6 years ago there were a couple tavernas in that area that had unofficial dancers once a week or so, all latinas. Not sure but I think it may be closed permanently.Roquita is closed, I believe has been for few years.

White Star is a hostess bar. I was recommended this place by a dancer who to worked at Homers. I visited in mid-March and saw the same you saw. Hostess night is Wednesday's from 930-130 am. I sat at the bar and was approached by several latinas over the course of two hour period asking if I was ok and if I needed a drink. Hostesses get paid in drink tickets so they try to socialize or hook onto one person for the night.

This isn't a place where something is going on inside but that doesn't rule out takeout. When I went I recognized several dancers from Stone Park and Member's Only mingling with customers. By 1 am there was a couple of girls twerking on the bar but no touching or actual stripping. I personally didn't try for any take out that night as I felt a bit of out of place and poor planning on my end.

Note this is a predominately Hispanic bar with most of the bar staff and half of the hotesses only speaking Spanish. When I rolled a bit after 11 there was a live band playing on stage. By 1230 they were done and that's when the booze started to make some of the girls a bit more inclined to dance on the bar.

This place isn't my cup of tea so I haven't returned but I can confirm this is every Wednesday night. If you get there earlier 10 ish you can probably get a good seat at the bar and watch the women walk in.

If you like a challenge and latinas from 21-40 this place is worth a try. Best of luck.

BlueAndSlick
05-01-17, 20:03
A fair amount of Mexican / Latin women, mostly Mexican clientele. Odd place, not sure what's on the table, probably YMMV.

Mayor Quimby
05-03-17, 16:10
A fair amount of Mexican / Latin women, mostly Mexican clientele. Odd place, not sure what's on the table, probably YMMV.Not sure which bar you are commenting about. Are you speaking of All Stars in McCook, or Estrella Blanca (White Star) on Cicero. Or is there a different place altogether?

Moccdawg
05-04-17, 03:04
Not sure which bar you are commenting about. Are you speaking of All Stars in McCook, or Estrella Blanca (White Star) on Cicero. Or is there a different place altogether?If you look at the Thread Subject, you will answer your own question.

Mayor Quimby
05-04-17, 12:10
If you look at the Thread Subject, you will answer your own question.Always appreciate when a helper comes along. Keep in mind that there has been no mention of anything named All Stars. There are more than 1 Latin bars in the Chicago metro area with the word Estrella or Star in the name. Was just checking to see if there was something out there that I was unaware of. Didn't mean to cause any drama.

LongRanger99
05-05-17, 04:33
Roquita is closed, I believe has been for few years.

White Star is a hostess bar. I was recommended this place by a dancer who to worked at Homers. I visited in mid-March and saw the same you saw. Hostess night is Wednesday's from 930-130 am. I sat at the bar and was approached by several latinas over the course of two hour period asking if I was ok and if I needed a drink. Hostesses get paid in drink tickets so they try to socialize or hook onto one person for the night.

This isn't a place where something is going on inside but that doesn't rule out takeout. When I went I recognized several dancers from Stone Park and Member's Only mingling with customers. By 1 am there was a couple of girls twerking on the bar but no touching or actual stripping. I personally didn't try for any take out that night as I felt a bit of out of place and poor planning on my end.

Note this is a predominately Hispanic bar with most of the bar staff and half of the hotesses only speaking Spanish. When I rolled a bit after 11 there was a live band playing on stage. By 1230 they were done and that's when the booze started to make some of the girls a bit more inclined to dance on the bar.

This place isn't my cup of tea so I haven't returned but I can confirm this is every Wednesday night. If you get there earlier 10 ish you can probably get a good seat at the bar and watch the women walk in.

If you like a challenge and latinas from 21-40 this place is worth a try. Best of luck.If you want a Mexican / Latin hostess bar then why don't you try 'El Rincon Norteno'. The Latin hostess women are there every night. They get paid according to drinks that are ordered by the patrons. There is no hanky panky in the bar / club but take out is available according to your game / chemistry. Alot of the women that work at 'Norteno' work at 'Homer's'.

ChicagoGoer
05-06-17, 12:49
If you want a Mexican / Latin hostess bar then why don't you try 'El Rincon Norteno'. The Latin hostess women are there every night. They get paid according to drinks that are ordered by the patrons. There is no hanky panky in the bar / club but take out is available according to your game / chemistry. Alot of the women that work at 'Norteno' work at 'Homer's'.Someone mentioned this place but really thought this was a family restaurant. Is this nightly / daily? I can only imagine the premium for any take out though.

ChicagoGoer
05-06-17, 12:53
Always appreciate when a helper comes along. Keep in mind that there has been no mention of anything named All Stars. There are more than 1 Latin bars in the Chicago metro area with the word Estrella or Star in the name. Was just checking to see if there was something out there that I was unaware of. Didn't mean to cause any drama.You are good, one place we mentioned here.

And All Stars is same old faithful "bikini bar" in McCook.

LongRanger99
05-10-17, 06:03
Someone mentioned this place but really thought this was a family restaurant. Is this nightly / daily? I can only imagine the premium for any take out though.I have never attended 'El Rincon Norteno' during day or evening hours.

I have always attended during late evening or night hours when there were no young people or children there.

You can expect take out rates to be approximately the same as 'Homers'.

Gary Man
05-13-17, 23:55
Someone mentioned Homer's. I hadn't visited in 2 yrs, so, I met my friend last Thursday night around 6:30 p. But Damn! There was not parking available! No cover, I wasn't asked for I'd at the door. $3 domestics. $40 allows your hands to roam. As to the Ladies: mostly Latinas, Mostly thick, small BBW's. 1 AA, and a couple of white chicks. A couple of the chicks appealed to me. The bar was crowded at that hour.

Because I was bored Friday night, I stopped in at 11:30 p. Less ladies at this hour. I had 2 beers and left without spending $40. The Ladies are there Thurs and Friday, 5 p-2 a.

ValenciaGuy
06-04-17, 17:00
What the best club for latinas that offer takeout or. BJ or touching.

Rajput Singh
06-18-17, 13:56
Someone mentioned Homer's. I hadn't visited in 2 yrs, so, I met my friend last Thursday night around 6:30 p. But Damn! There was not parking available! No cover, I wasn't asked for I'd at the door. $3 domestics. $40 allows your hands to roam. As to the Ladies: mostly Latinas, Mostly thick, small BBW's. 1 AA, and a couple of white chicks. A couple of the chicks appealed to me. The bar was crowded at that hour.

Because I was bored Friday night, I stopped in at 11:30 p. Less ladies at this hour. I had 2 beers and left without spending $40. The Ladies are there Thurs and Friday, 5 p-2 a.I was there this past Friday and had a great time. And, yea I paid $40 per song as well. And it's street parking which was no problem for me.

JolieThornDog
06-19-17, 15:27
I was there this past Friday and had a great time. And, yea I paid $40 per song as well. And it's street parking which was no problem for me.Is English spoken or do you have to know Spanish? I can order a beer ask for the bathroom and get somebody pissed off in Spanish and that's it.

Gary Man
06-19-17, 19:53
Is English spoken or do you have to know Spanish? I can order a beer ask for the bathroom and get somebody pissed off in Spanish and that's it.They Speak English, this is Amerika after all!

JolieThornDog
06-20-17, 18:24
They Speak English, this is Amerika after all!I had to ask. Lived in Miami for 5 years and many placed refused to speak English. Said it was the New Cuba and only spoke Spanish. I saw fight start abot speaking English.

Jayp80
06-20-17, 22:44
I had to ask. Lived in Miami for 5 years and many placed refused to speak English. Said it was the New Cuba and only spoke Spanish. I saw fight start abot speaking English.Went to another Mexican bar and I vdidn't Rooney'e first time irks me ere in Spanish.

Makaroi
06-23-17, 18:53
Is the homers people are referring to here the one that is a bar when you search for it near southside Chicago? The yelp reviews and such show it is a bar. But there is strippers?

FerChicago
07-02-17, 18:10
I went to Rincon Norteno on Friday around 11:30 pm but it was not what I expected. A really small bar with some unattractive ladies in their 40's talking to locals. I was unfortunately looking for younger talent. The restaurant area where the tables are at was empty and I wasn't sure if that area is open after midnight or what. Since they close at 2 am and the place was pretty much empty, I had a few beers and then decided to head over to All-Stars where I had a lot of great dances with heavy grinding plus a few new numbers. I'm willing to give Rincon Norteno another shot but maybe I picked a bad day? Can I get better luck on Saturdays?

Jayp80
07-04-17, 08:24
Visited on a Friday around 5 place was pretty crowed had to park around the corner. Most of the clientele either live or work in the area everyone was cool and friendly. The girls were mostly Latina a few white and AA. I didn't get any $40 dances but while talking to one of the regulars he pointed out all of the girls he knew provided take out. The way it's setup I'm sure you could arrange takeout without paying for the dance. Overall I felt safe would go back but maybe a bit early before people get off work in the area.

Illini333
08-05-17, 09:36
Does Homers have ladies everyday? What hours? Also, anyone been to el cuaco on western? That place is big and seems to have a lot of girls working there. Really miss Chachas and rendezvous. The city is closing all the good places down.

aniboy777
08-05-17, 13:41
Guys, Please! When making reference to clubs give the approximate location. That helps a lot.

On north Clark between Lunt and Greenleaf is a Mexican bar I go to almost weekly. Basically it is awful but I live up near Old Orchard in Skokie so I don't have a lot of options nearby. Beers are $5. Beer for the girls are $10 which you give to the girl, she buys the 6 oz small beer and keeps the change. Also, I used to hang out with a few girls from that neighborhood, if you know what I mean.

Last night I was with my regular girl, she has moves in a sexy Latina kind of way, constantly rubbing her nice B boobs on me but rarely grabs dick. Definitely nothing special. I use Google translator to talk with her. Last night she gave me a big pitch about how I am her special guy. Yea right!

In addition, there is another bar just around the corner on Greenleaf. One bartender is very cute and gregarious. Same cost for drinks. Last night (Friday 08/05/2017) their were a couple on nice looks girls along with the usual older and quite heavy girls. The girls make no effort to hit on you so you have to engage them first. Nothing too special.

Gary Man
08-05-17, 20:28
Guys, Please! When making reference to clubs give the approximate location. That helps a lot.
On north Clark between Lunt and Greenleaf is a Mexican bar I go to almost weekly. Beers are $5. Beer for the girls are $10 which you give to the girl, she buys the 6 oz small beer and keeps the change. Also, I used to hang out with a few girls from that neighborhood, if you know what I mean.

In addition, there is another bar just around the corner on Greenleaf. One bartender is very cute and gregarious. Same cost for drinks. Last night (Friday 08/05/2017) their were a couple on nice looks girls along with the usual older and quite heavy girls. The girls make no effort to hit on you so you have to engage them first. Nothing too special.You failed to heed your own advice, aniboy. Google Maps has a Silvana Bar there. The Other Bar you mentioned is nameless on Google. Besides being able to buy them drinks, what other extracurricular activities are available? Thanks in Advance.

Powerman2
02-18-18, 20:21
Is there still hostess action at the Mexican Bars discussed in this thread? I'd really like to go to one and hook-up with a pretty Latina hostess.

Pedorro
02-18-18, 21:18
Is there still hostess action at the Mexican Bars discussed in this thread? I'd really like to go to one and hook-up with a pretty Latina hostess.Should go on a small road trip and report back your experience.

AlreadeGone
06-05-18, 19:35
What can I expect the takeout rates to be at homers?

Jayp80
06-06-18, 13:12
What can I expect the takeout rates to be at homers?Visited once, everyone wa pretty friendly, mostly guys who live and work in the area. Talked to one guy said he used to go back when it was a private club, he knew all the girls and they knew him, he quoted me $150-$250 . The impression I got was that was For an extended date. This is all 2nd hand info from 2 years ago.

BadDances
06-06-18, 18:05
Visited once, everyone wa pretty friendly, mostly guys who live and work in the area. Talked to one guy said he used to go back when it was a private club, he knew all the girls and they knew him, he quoted me $150-$250 . The impression I got was that was For an extended date. This is all 2nd hand info from 2 years ago.His prices seem reasonable but what about the girls?

Gary Man
03-05-19, 00:26
I've been informed that Homers was raided about a month ago. Some arrests were made. The bar is open, but currently no shows. Supposedly, some dudes wife confronted him at the bar and then complained to CPD. I was unable to find any news reports about this.

Gary Man
04-05-19, 12:29
I'm currently out of the area. I friend informed me that Homers is up and running. Guess things are back to the way they were.

Mamalon
01-04-20, 07:44
Good old days of muchachas, himers, the bar on 47 and archer. Has someone found a new place with this type of dancers?

Pedorro
01-05-20, 00:17
I had good luck at Tequilas in Waukegan. But need to speak some Spanish.

ZzTopSterZz
01-05-20, 18:51
Good old days of muchachas, himers, the bar on 47 and archer. Has someone found a new place with this type of dancers?Never read this thread before. What's the deal with these places? I see drink prices and it sounds like maybe they have private dances like a strip club. Can someone provide the basic plot line?

Illini333
01-05-20, 19:05
There are two types of Mexican bars that I will talk about; The places where you buy girls a drink and you talk to them and even dance. Many will give number and do take out. The other is the Mexican strip club.

First I will talk about the bars with girls that make money from how many drinks you buy for her. They are all over the city and suburbs. It's just a matter of finding one that won't automatically think your the police. Most have mostly Mexican girls working in them, but They do have ones that have all Colombian girls working, some with all Dominican girls and others with Hondurans. They are legal but there are a lot of shady people in them; drug dealers, gang members, human traffickers and even cartel people. But most are just Latino immigrants with no papers. Best bet is to find a Latino guy to take you, if your non Latino. They are in every Latino neighborhood in Chicago and there are some that are left overs in now white neighborhoods. Cicero has a ton, all around little village and Brighton park, Melrose park and etc. Some are more shady then others. Estrella on Milwaukee in Logan square was the ultimate one. Open every day of the year, to 4 or 5 in the morning. It was also in an area where it was not totally un normal for a white guy to walk in for a drink. Unfortunately it closed. I was there the last day it was opened. Nothing has replaced it bc most of these places don't have a late night license. They all close at 2am or 3am. There is one late night one at Clark and Lunt but is extremely shady and the security did kill some one there like 5 years ago. There is an after hours Mexican bar that is owned by one of the owners of one of these legit bars but it changes location every so often so if you don't go to these places frequently, then you will lose track of where it’s at. Hardly any non Latinos go to these places. If you walk into one of these bars in Cicero, all music would stop and everyone will look at you, just joking but you will get some looks. Couple places people that can try out is Marineros on Irving, Caballo Loco on Irving and Kedzie and a place on Montrose and Pulaski. Forget the name. Cicero has a lot of good ones but as I said, a little shady. Corral on cermak, la plazuela on Laramie are a couple.

Now when it comes Mexican strip clubs, those days are over. There are some bars where they bring strippers in to dance and give lap dances but there is no set schedule. Chachas and those other places in the back of yards and Brighton park area closed unfortunately. I heard Homers still has girls on Tuesday and Thursday but can't confirm. Louies, Bobby's and Carl's have a nice selection of latinas and are located on the Mannheim strip.

If anyone has any information to share about places, please post. I'm interested in hearing about this Tequilas in Waukegan. I have driven by it. What type of girls do they have in there? Big Central American and Mexican population in that city.

Econ911
01-05-20, 20:20
What a great report! This is what it's all about.

Out of all theses, which one would you say a nine Latino dude would fit in most?

There are two types of Mexican bars that I will talk about; The places where you buy girls a drink and you talk to them and even dance. Many will give number and do take out. The other is the Mexican strip club.

First I will talk about the bars with girls that make money from how many drinks you buy for her. They are all over the city and suburbs. It's just a matter of finding one that won't automatically think your the police. Most have mostly Mexican girls working in them, but They do have ones that have all Colombian girls working, some with all Dominican girls and others with Hondurans. They are legal but there are a lot of shady people in them; drug dealers, gang members, human traffickers and even cartel people. But most are just Latino immigrants with no papers. Best bet is to find a Latino guy to take you, if your non Latino. They are in every Latino neighborhood in Chicago and there are some that are left overs in now white neighborhoods. Cicero has a ton, all around little village and Brighton park, Melrose park and etc. Some are more shady then others. Estrella on Milwaukee in Logan square was the ultimate one. Open every day of the year, to 4 or 5 in the morning. It was also in an area where it was not totally un normal for a white guy to walk in for a drink. Unfortunately it closed. I was there the last day it was opened. Nothing has replaced it bc most of these places don't have a late night license. They all close at 2am or 3am. There is one late night one at Clark and Lunt but is extremely shady and the security did kill some one there like 5 years ago. There is an after hours Mexican bar that is owned by one of the owners of one of these legit bars but it changes location every so often so if you don't go to these places frequently, then you will lose track of where its at. Hardly any non Latinos go to these places. If you walk into one of these bars in Cicero, all music would stop and everyone will look at you, just joking but you will get some looks. Couple places people that can try out is Marineros on Irving, Caballo Loco on Irving and Kedzie and a place on Montrose and Pulaski. Forget the name. Cicero has a lot of good ones but as I said, a little shady. Corral on cermak, la plazuela on Laramie are a couple.

Now when it comes Mexican strip clubs, those days are over. There are some bars where they bring strippers in to dance and give lap dances but there is no set schedule. Chachas and those other places in the back of yards and Brighton park area closed unfortunately. I heard Homers still has girls on Tuesday and Thursday but can't confirm. Louies, Bobby's and Carl's have a nice selection of latinas and are located on the Mannheim strip.

If anyone has any information to share about places, please post. I'm interested in hearing about this Tequilas in Waukegan. I have driven by it. What type of girls do they have in there? Big Central American and Mexican population in that city.

Illini333
01-06-20, 11:29
Mannheim definitely. Anyplace in Mannheim, Louie's, Bobby's, Carl's, or Jays. If you want Mexican bars like I talked about got to marineros on irving at night. Caballo loco on Kedzie just north of Irving would be ok too.

What a great report! This is what it's all about.

Out of all theses, which one would you say a nine Latino dude would fit in most?

SouthSideRed
01-06-20, 22:13

First I will talk about the bars with girls that make money from how many drinks you buy for her. They are all over the city and suburbs. It's just a matter of finding one that won't automatically think your the police. Most have mostly Mexican girls working in them, but They do have ones that have all Colombian girls working, some with all Dominican girls and others with Hondurans. They are legal but there are a lot of shady people in them; drug dealers, gang members, human traffickers and even cartel people. But most are just Latino immigrants with no papers. Best bet is to find a Latino guy to take you, if your non Latino. They are in every Latino neighborhood in Chicago and there are some that are left overs in now white neighborhoods. Cicero has a ton, all around little village and Brighton park, Melrose park and etc. Some are more shady then others. Estrella on Milwaukee in Logan square was the ultimate one. Open every day of the year, to 4 or 5 in the morning. It was also in an area where it was not totally un normal for a white guy to walk in for a drink. Unfortunately it closed. I was there the last day it was opened. Nothing has replaced it bc most of these places don't have a late night license. They all close at 2am or 3am. There is one late night one at Clark and Lunt but is extremely shady and the security did kill some one there like 5 years ago. There is an after hours Mexican bar that is owned by one of the owners of one of these legit bars but it changes location every so often so if you don't go to these places frequently, then you will lose track of where its at. Hardly any non Latinos go to these places. If you walk into one of these bars in Cicero, all music would stop and everyone will look at you, just joking but you will get some looks..The one thing bad about the strip clubs with Hispanic dancers is that the dancers will hang and only dance for Hispanic males. So if you are not Hispanic prepare for a let down, because you may not get any dance offers.

Tela1980
01-07-20, 12:58
The one thing bad about the strip clubs with Hispanic dancers is that the dancers will hang and only dance for Hispanic males. So if you are not Hispanic prepare for a let down, because you may not get any dance offers.Agreed! Mexican dancers basically will ignore white guys, which is why I'll never return.

Illini333
01-07-20, 14:38
Never had that experience. In fact had the opposite. When they see gringos they see money and will try to get you to take them.

The one thing bad about the strip clubs with Hispanic dancers is that the dancers will hang and only dance for Hispanic males. So if you are not Hispanic prepare for a let down, because you may not get any dance offers.

Illini333
09-04-22, 14:32
Wanted to jump start this thread since it's berms quiet for 2 years. Has anyone been to any places in Chicago or the suburbs that's good for latinas? It's been a while for me but am looking to start going to some and want to try different ones.

HappyGardener
11-26-22, 12:03
I'm currently out of the area. I friend informed me that Homers is up and running. Guess things are back to the way they were.Homers. Great memories of that place. Last time I was in that area (over the summer) it looked closed. It was late afternoon. Anyone that lives in Back of the Yards or Bridgeport want to check it out?

McRotten420
12-04-22, 19:26
Homers. Great memories of that place. Last time I was in that area (over the summer) it looked closed. It was late afternoon. Anyone that lives in Back of the Yards or Bridgeport want to check it out?PM me. I live nearby.

Ratso100
12-06-22, 06:10
PM me. I live nearby.Same here. Would you mind a third wheel? LOL.

McRotten420
12-09-22, 10:13
Same here. Would you mind a third wheel? LOL.Message me if either of you are still interested in checking it out.

Illini333
12-15-22, 00:08
Did anyone try it? It's definitely still open. Just checked their Facebook page. The big question is if they still have dancers working there on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Comandante43
12-16-22, 18:31
Anyone down to go tonight. I speak Spanish.

Did anyone try it? It's definitely still open. Just checked their Facebook page. The big question is if they still have dancers working there on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Illini333
03-10-23, 10:16
Any update on Homers? Do they still have dancers?

ThunderGun
06-16-23, 12:07
Wanted to jump start this thread since it's berms quiet for 2 years. Has anyone been to any places in Chicago or the suburbs that's good for latinas? It's been a while for me but am looking to start going to some and want to try different ones.Any luck? I would like to tag along. I'm open this weekend. I would like check out some dance clubs where there is a chance to get some action.

ThunderGun
06-16-23, 12:46
If anyone is interested in checking out any of these clubs message me. I haven't been to clubs in a while, just want to avoid the awkwardness of going alone.

Ratso100
06-17-23, 01:02
If anyone is interested in checking out any of these clubs message me. I haven't been to clubs in a while, just want to avoid the awkwardness of going alone.If you had more experience. I would say si dijera si But You are not an experienced member here. I smell vice.

ThunderGun
06-17-23, 11:56
If you had more experience. I would say si dijera si But You are not an experienced member here. I smell vice.I haven't been to clubs like these or in general Clubs in a while just looking for people to go along with.

Ratso100
06-19-23, 12:42
Yo any takers? I got a day off.

WalkingHard
07-11-23, 10:35
There's a Mexican bar near Cicero and Roscoe that I've driven by a couple times and there always seems to be activity outside of it in the evening. Any idea if this is one of the Mexican bars where you can meet ladies at? There's security there 7 days a week which seems odd since it's just a little spot so I'm assuming some hookups occur.

McRotten420
07-11-23, 10:58
Yo any takers? I got a day off.DM me. I would be down to go.

Ratso100
07-11-23, 14:40
I know a couple places. Been doing intel. Hmu compadres.

Mephisto7293
07-11-23, 15:37
Bar on Irving Park by california. Someone brought me here once and I liked the atmosphere so I've been back a few times by myself. When I went by myself it was when I realized it was a ficha bar. The women that approach you are really pushy about you paying their drinks and I doubt there are extras. They're kinda on the older side too and butterfaces to me. The bartenders are older too but actually nice. I enjoyed chatting with the bartenders more but again I doubt extras are on the table. If I'm wrong please let me know.

Comandante43
08-03-23, 16:15
I like to try this place out. What day of the week you recommend I visit?

Bar on Irving Park by california. Someone brought me here once and I liked the atmosphere so I've been back a few times by myself. When I went by myself it was when I realized it was a ficha bar. The women that approach you are really pushy about you paying their drinks and I doubt there are extras. They're kinda on the older side too and butterfaces to me. The bartenders are older too but actually nice. I enjoyed chatting with the bartenders more but again I doubt extras are on the table. If I'm wrong please let me know.

Gary Man
08-04-23, 17:43
Anything like this happening in the Chicago area? I imagine similar circumstances here.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/29/nyc-neighborhood-overrun-by-broad-daylight-brothels/

Fit312
08-04-23, 18:57
Anything like this happening in the Chicago area? I imagine similar circumstances here.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/29/nyc-neighborhood-overrun-by-broad-daylight-brothels/Nothing that brazen. The Chinese have been doing this sort of thing in NYC for a while, so the Latinos are just following suit.

Kliffslp
08-15-23, 08:02

https://nypost.com/2023/07/29/nyc-neighborhood-overrun-by-broad-daylight-brothels/I went to that spot summer 2022 and it was super fun. I also saw a bunch of mexican bars elsewhere in Queens where action seemed to be available but I was too drained out physically and financially after spending all day with the asians that I just called it a night.

Ratso100
11-04-23, 17:24
I know a couple places. Been doing intel. Hmu compadres.Yo got even more intel. Who want to go? I had a couple of you pm me but if you aint a senior member don't bother contacting me.

Illini333
11-04-23, 17:28
Yo got even more intel. Who want to go? I had a couple of you pm me but if you aint a senior member don't bother contacting me.I'm interested? Been going to these places for the better part of 20 years. A lot have been shut down but they are still out there. What places you know? Either respond to this message or DM me. Thanks.

Ratso100
11-04-23, 17:44
I'm interested? Been going to these places for the better part of 20 years. A lot have been shut down but they are still out there. What places you know? Either respond to this message or DM me. Thanks.I was about to sign out! Hola.

LongDStyle
11-05-23, 09:18
I was about to sign out! Hola.I'm interested in going.

Monopoly2323
11-07-23, 14:54
I'm interested? Been going to these places for the better part of 20 years. A lot have been shut down but they are still out there. What places you know? Either respond to this message or DM me. Thanks.I am very interested.

ChicagoGoer
11-08-23, 14:27
Posted in another Latina thread but pasting here for visibility.

I'm currently seeing a girl who migrated here before the crisis. She advised these bars in the city have other migrants working as drink girls. Some are open to FS but YMMV as always:

Just One More. S Kedzie. Friday. Saturday after 8 pm.

Lagartinas Bar - 55th Street. Friday. Saturday after 7 pm.

Club Karlov - 47th street. Thursday- Saturday after 6 pm.

I personally have not been to any of these so I cannot verify talent pool. My source worked at the 1st one but stopped after the influx of.

Venezuelans.

YungPhuk
11-08-23, 14:38

I'm currently seeing a girl who migrated here before the crisis. She advised these bars in the city have other migrants working as drink girls. Some are open to FS but YMMV as always:

I personally have not been to any of these so I cannot verify talent pool. My source worked at the 1st one but stopped after the influx of.

Venezuelans.Do you know if these bars are Spanish only? Would a gringo like myself have trouble setting something up with only knowing English?

ChicagoGoer
11-08-23, 17:16
Do you know if these bars are Spanish only? Would a gringo like myself have trouble setting something up with only knowing English?My girl only speaks Spanish so there will likely be a challenge for you. I'm guessing many of the migrants aren't fluent in English but use your phone as a translator.

Illini333
11-08-23, 18:33

Venezuelans.Everyone of those bars are Spanish speaking where if you are not Latino then you will be out of place. Is your girl from Venezuela?

ChicagoGoer
11-08-23, 23:49
Everyone of those bars are Spanish speaking where if you are not Latino then you will be out of place. Is your girl from Venezuela?My girl is from Colombia.

ChicagoGoer
11-08-23, 23:50
Yo got even more intel. Who want to go? I had a couple of you pm me but if you aint a senior member don't bother contacting me.Pm'ed you about this.

Al Melrose
11-09-23, 02:28
Do you know if these bars are Spanish only? Would a gringo like myself have trouble setting something up with only knowing English?This was about twenty years ago, but I went to a couple of these types of places without being able to speak much Spanish. Northlake Tap (and whatever name it changed to) and Lido. (I think Melrose Park).

Some spoke a little English, but usually there were a few that spoke English well enough to translate for others. I was usually only non Mexican. Some people thought I was a cop.

Kabs3714
11-15-23, 11:27
Any suggestions for the Mannheim or Schiller numbers? I know below in the thread they typically go to one girl. But with all those numbers there can't be just ONE right? I see Mannheim, Schiller, Irving, Glenview, Morton Grove. Any input or insights here?

Any luck with the influx from south of the border while on the prowl, for those in the SW or non-pro game?

Illini333
11-15-23, 14:56
Any suggestions for the Mannheim or Schiller numbers? I know below in the thread they typically go to one girl. But with all those numbers there can't be just ONE right? I see Mannheim, Schiller, Irving, Glenview, Morton Grove. Any input or insights here?

Any luck with the influx from south of the border while on the prowl, for those in the SW or non-pro game?If you want Venezuelan girls go to Caballo Loco on Irving and Kedzie. Plenty of them working there.

Clasy
11-15-23, 16:50
If you want Venezuelan girls go to Caballo Loco on Irving and Kedzie. Plenty of them working there.Back in vzla there were bars like that but they offer full service in the upper floor you just sit in the bar and the girls started to walk around trying to get your attention, then you ask price and go up to do your business. Is this one like that? Or just the regulars one were they are there just to suck your wallet with drinks.

Mexidan
11-15-23, 17:12
I'm a fan of these bars.

Niccos - Berwyn.

Fiesta - Cicero.

Elkorn - Cicero.

Lady Drinks are $9. Girl gets $5.

Niccos takes credit card. Fiesta and Elkorn are cash only. These bars are mostly Colombians and Venezuelans. Elkorn does have some Mexicans. Spanish is a must as very few speak any English. Music will be mostly Mexican banda and it’s quite uncommon to see gringos in any of these bars.

Kevin Richards
11-16-23, 00:22
Just came back from Elkhorn and can say IMO it's not worth it due to overly aggressive and confrontational intoxicated Mexican men who apparently dislike outsiders. I say this as a white guy fluent in Portuguese and Spanish and very familiar with Latino culture (I go on biz trips to Mexico all the time). Girls here were all colombianas. Talked to the best looking ones, Juliana (petite dark skinned cutie with implants and bbl) and Tania (also petite but more of a skinny spinner). Neither of them came up to me, I had to approach both with an offer of a drink, which I said in fluent Spanish which surprised them. Drinks for the ladies were $10, beers for me were half, cash only. Both allowed me to put my arm around them and even kiss them on the cheek, though neither would dance with me, claiming the loud latin music was supposedly not suitable for dancing. I offered both $$$ to come to my place. Juliana gave me her # and countered with $$ but only after 11, while Tania (less attractive of the 2) flat out refused, saying that this wasn't that type of bar. There were only 3 other chicas there on this Weds. Night (only one was decent looking). Tania told me that there are about 20 there on weekend nights. I will probably not take up Juliana on her offer, nor even venture into one of these kinds of establishments ever again, owing to what happened next.

As I went outside waiting for my Uber, 2 separate guys (Mexican, like everyone else there) on 2 separate occasions, both visibly tipsy if not drunk, menaced me and lunged at me. One even kicked the wall next to wear I was standing, giving me a mean look. I eventually went across the street to the Wallgreens to avoid any further trouble. Now both men were out of shape and imbibed enough that I probably could have just ran from them, if not beat them in a fight if it came to that, and thankfully it didn't, but still. I did nothing to antagonize either of them, and I'm completely fluent in both Spanish and Latino culture (Tania said I speak better Spanish than her). Even still, I guess they thought I was an outsider who didn't belong on "their" turf or they felt they had something to prove by challenging the lone white guy or who knows what. Maybe they were just messing with me. All I know is that given the limited extras (this is basically a place to have conversation and light contact with women who don't even dress all that revealingly) it isn't worth getting potentially jumped by drunk Mexican guys. I should note it was also intensely awkward inside, as several guys kept pointing at me and staring at me as I was drinking with chicas (male staff were nice). Again, I'm fluent in Spanish and a regular traveler to Mexico, so I can't imagine how awkward (or dangerous) it would have been if I were a gringo who only knows English. Unless you look like the clientele here or you go with one as a wingman, you're better off looking up latina porn stars or camgirls online, even if you speak the language.

I'm a fan of these bars.

Niccos - Berwyn.

Fiesta - Cicero.

Elkorn - Cicero.

Lady Drinks are $9. Girl gets $5.

Niccos takes credit card. Fiesta and Elkorn are cash only. These bars are mostly Colombians and Venezuelans. Elkorn does have some Mexicans. Spanish is a must as very few speak any English. Music will be mostly Mexican banda and its quite uncommon to see gringos in any of these bars.

Mexidan
11-16-23, 05:44
Just came back from Elkhorn and can say IMO it's not worth it due to overly aggressive and confrontational intoxicated Mexican men who apparently dislike outsiders. I say this as a white guy fluent in Portuguese and Spanish and very familiar with Latino culture (I go on biz trips to Mexico all the time). Girls here were all colombianas. Talked to the best looking ones, Juliana (petite dark skinned cutie with implants and bbl) and Tania (also petite but more of a skinny spinner). Neither of them came up to me, I had to approach both with an offer of a drink, which I said in fluent Spanish which surprised them. Drinks for the ladies were $10, beers for me were half, cash only. Both allowed me to put my arm around them and even kiss them on the cheek, though neither would dance with me, claiming the loud latin music was supposedly not suitable for dancing. I offered both $$$ to come to my place. Juliana gave me her # and countered with $$ but only after 11, while Tania (less attractive of the 2) flat out refused, saying that this wasn't that type of bar. There were only 3 other chicas there on this Weds. Night (only one was decent looking). Tania told me that there are about 20 there on weekend nights. I will probably not take up Juliana on her offer, nor even venture into one of these kinds of establishments ever again, owing to what happened next.

As I went outside waiting for my Uber, 2 separate guys (Mexican, like everyone else there) on 2 separate occasions, both visibly tipsy if not drunk, menaced me and lunged at me. One even kicked the wall next to wear I was standing, giving me a mean look. I eventually went across the street to the Wallgreens to avoid any further trouble. Now both men were out of shape and imbibed enough that I probably could have just ran from them, if not beat them in a fight if it came to that, and thankfully it didn't, but still. I did nothing to antagonize either of them, and I'm completely fluent in both Spanish and Latino culture (Tania said I speak better Spanish than her). Even still, I guess they thought I was an outsider who didn't belong on "their" turf or they felt they had something to prove by challenging the lone white guy or who knows what. Maybe they were just messing with me. All I know is that given the limited extras (this is basically a place to have conversation and light contact with women who don't even dress all that revealingly) it isn't worth getting potentially jumped by drunk Mexican guys. I should note it was also intensely awkward inside, as several guys kept pointing at me and staring at me as I was drinking with chicas (male staff were nice). Again, I'm fluent in Spanish and a regular traveler to Mexico, so I can't imagine how awkward (or dangerous) it would have been if I were a gringo who only knows English. Unless you look like the clientele here or you go with one as a wingman, you're better off looking up latina porn stars or camgirls online, even if you speak the language.Hey, if you want to go with me to one of these three bars, hit me up on PM. I'll introduce you to the owner and security guard, both good guys. Elkorn is the rowdiest of the three and the busiest of the three. It's a lot more chill at fiesta and niccos. Niccos often has more girls than guys and is my preference, especially on the weekends. Also, the guys there at Elkorn get more drunk than either of the two other bars. They poke and fight with each other, so more than likely it was just you because u were alone and they were outside drunk already. I wouldnt be surprised if they fought each other after you left!

StanleyStankas
11-16-23, 08:49
Hey, if you want to go with me to one of these three bars, hit me up on PM. I'll introduce you to the owner and security guard, both good guys. Elkorn is the rowdiest of the three and the busiest of the three. It's a lot more chill at fiesta and niccos. Niccos often has more girls than guys and is my preference, especially on the weekends. Also, the guys there at Elkorn get more drunk than either of the two other bars. They poke and fight with each other, so more than likely it was just you because u were alone and they were outside drunk already. I wouldnt be surprised if they fought each other after you left!And thanks for chiming in as I am generally speaking a scardy cat myself. Just a mob wannabe in my fantasy life. I have though an incredible amount of experience with the culture you mention and yea it's like their own little club in that they see if they can spook you away as a stranger. Good observations. Maybe over Christmas some of the boys will wander out in that direction. Always willing to check out new experiences even though the strongest I drink is a ginger ale these days. Do have mad money though. Stosh.

NewLa2022
11-16-23, 14:07
Just came back from Elkhorn and can say IMO it's not worth it due to overly aggressive and confrontational intoxicated Mexican men who neither would dance with me, claiming the loud latin music was supposedly not suitable for dancing. I offered both $$$ to come to my place. Juliana gave me her # and countered with $$ but only after 11, while Tania (less attractive of the 2) flat out refused, saying that this wasn't that type of bar.Maybe I misunderstood the symbols but you offered her $300 (but she countered with $200 (That is one dumb girl. Good thorough report by the way.

Kevin Richards
11-16-23, 17:31
Maybe I misunderstood the symbols but you offered her $300 (but she countered with $200 (That is one dumb girl. Good thorough report by the way.Sorry about the typo, she wanted 400 (plus Uber fares round trip after 11 pm. Still seems dumb, because even if she got to keep every dollar of the $10 drinks guys were buying her, she'd have to sell and drink 30 drinks that night to make what I offered her. I've had really lackluster experiences with Colombian working girls in Mexico (they're always so mechanistic and they think they're the most gorgeous women in all Latin America) so even if I didn't have that negative experience afterward I still probably wouldn't have gone for it. I went to that bar specifically because the earlier poster said it had Mexican chicas who IME don't often look as good but are much more service oriented. Sadly, for me, nothing but colombianas there.

Kevin Richards
11-16-23, 17:36
Hey, if you want to go with me to one of these three bars, hit me up on PM. I'll introduce you to the owner and security guard, both good guys. Elkorn is the rowdiest of the three and the busiest of the three. It's a lot more chill at fiesta and niccos. Niccos often has more girls than guys and is my preference, especially on the weekends. Also, the guys there at Elkorn get more drunk than either of the two other bars. They poke and fight with each other, so more than likely it was just you because u were alone and they were outside drunk already. I wouldnt be surprised if they fought each other after you left!Alright, maybe it was just that one bar where the patrons act like knuckleheads. Maybe I'm generalizing. Again I should stress that the Mexican male staff (security guards and bouncers) at Elkhorn were nice to me. Not all Mexican guys are jerks, and in fact, after years of traveling throughout the USA and Mexico this was the first time I'd ever been threatened by any Mexicans. Hope everyone else here stays safe.

Illini333
11-16-23, 19:06
Alright, maybe it was just that one bar where the patrons act like knuckleheads. Maybe I'm generalizing. Again I should stress that the Mexican male staff (security guards and bouncers) at Elkhorn were nice to me. Not all Mexican guys are jerks, and in fact, after years of traveling throughout the USA and Mexico this was the first time I'd ever been threatened by any Mexicans. Hope everyone else here stays safe.I have gone to Elkhorn many times and never had issues. It can be a little scary being a white guy and going in there and have everyone look at you. From my experience is that many think you are a cop and won't mess with you. That being said, these are all dive bars and these places do not bring the best clientele. Most of the girls like when someone different comes in. I will say this, being so upfront with girls could have caused this. These girls could have easily told those guys that you were offering them money for sex and they told the guys that. The guys might like them and we're pissed. Obviously no idea if this happened but it's possible. Best bet is try to get their number first before asking what they will do. If you're looking for a hookup that night then these places may not be for you. I have left with some girls the same night but it was to go to another place to drink and dance. It really depends on if they like you.

Tela1980
11-16-23, 22:10
Just came back from Elkhorn and can say IMO it's not worth it due to overly aggressive and confrontational intoxicated Mexican men who apparently dislike outsiders. I say this as a white guy fluent in Portuguese and Spanish and very familiar with Latino culture (I go on biz trips to Mexico all the time). Girls here were all Colombianas. Talked to the best looking ones, Juliana (petite dark skinned cutie with implants and bbl) and Tania (also petite but more of a skinny spinner). Neither of them came up to me, I had to approach both with an offer of a drink, which I said in fluent Spanish which surprised them. Drinks for the ladies were $10, beers for me were half, cash only. Both allowed me to put my arm around them and even kiss them on the cheek, though neither would dance with me, claiming the loud Latin music was supposedly not suitable for dancing. I offered both $$$ to come to my place. Juliana gave me her # and countered with $$ but only after 11, while Tania (less attractive of the 2) flat out refused, saying that this wasn't that type of bar. There were only 3 other chicas there on this Weds. Night (only one was decent looking). Tania told me that there are about 20 there on weekend nights. I will probably not take up Juliana on her offer, nor even venture into one of these kinds of establishments ever again, owing to what happened next.I figured as much, so thanks for the update. No way in hell would I go to any of these places now.

Kevin Richards
11-17-23, 03:41
I did indeed think about that possibility, but I didn't see either of the guys who came at me talking to the girls I was talking to. Most of the guys were not even buying drinks for chicas or even talking to them, and were just drinking beers among themselves as if it were a normal bar. That's why I made that offer, because it seemed really slow for the girls so I thought they might be open to that. What you said is still a possiblity though, and one probably shouldn't be so upfront with the chicas at these kinds of places regardless, for sure. Still an awkward place for someone who isn't Mexican and the patrons here are a rough crowd by the looks of what I saw. Not worth it for me, best of luck to those who wish to venture out to Elkhorn.

I have gone to Elkhorn many times and never had issues. It can be a little scary being a white guy and going in there and have everyone look at you. From my experience is that many think you are a cop and won't mess with you. That being said, these are all dive bars and these places do not bring the best clientele. Most of the girls like when someone different comes in. I will say this, being so upfront with girls could have caused this. These girls could have easily told those guys that you were offering them money for sex and they told the guys that. The guys might like them and we're pissed. Obviously no idea if this happened but it's possible. Best bet is try to get their number first before asking what they will do. If you're looking for a hookup that night then these places may not be for you. I have left with some girls the same night but it was to go to another place to drink and dance. It really depends on if they like you.

StanleyStankas
11-17-23, 09:47
I did indeed think about that possibility, but I didn't see either of the guys who came at me talking to the girls I was talking to. Most of the guys were not even buying drinks for chicas or even talking to them, and were just drinking beers among themselves as if it were a normal bar. That's why I made that offer, because it seemed really slow for the girls so I thought they might be open to that. What you said is still a possiblity though, and one probably shouldn't be so upfront with the chicas at these kinds of places regardless, for sure. Still an awkward place for someone who isn't Mexican and the patrons here are a rough crowd by the looks of what I saw. Not worth it for me, best of luck to those who wish to venture out to Elkhorn.With the fuzz part especially, it's a culture imo that is untrusting to outsiders in general. Now that said at the fleas both in melrose and back of the yards I like to call both places a bar for people during the day time. It gets wild and willy all the time at different moments of the day. My advise and take it for what it's worth, usually nothing, though just be cool all the way around. Once they see you are not an a hole the vibe will change. It's possible that when you approached one of the ladies and was rebuffed then the boys felt you insulted her or something to that effect. I can tell you this first hand in my experience which has been pretty vast. The culture can be extremely violent even with each other and they take respect to the max! Meaning if they feel someone disrespected them they can and will move to violence. I know this from a really nice single mom mexican lady that works at a laundromat I do my clothes. I know some of the drama there because have been washing there for years and got to know the american owner who recently sold off. She engaged with some other woman in her building close by and it became a complete fist, pushing, shoving, scrathing, cat fight. Now to look at her and chat with her she is the nicest single mom and not a druggie or drunk imo. There is a trigger in the culture is all I am saying. Anyway my experience. Stosh.

Illini333
11-17-23, 11:28
I did indeed think about that possibility, but I didn't see either of the guys who came at me talking to the girls I was talking to. Most of the guys were not even buying drinks for chicas or even talking to them, and were just drinking beers among themselves as if it were a normal bar. That's why I made that offer, because it seemed really slow for the girls so I thought they might be open to that. What you said is still a possiblity though, and one probably shouldn't be so upfront with the chicas at these kinds of places regardless, for sure. Still an awkward place for someone who isn't Mexican and the patrons here are a rough crowd by the looks of what I saw. Not worth it for me, best of luck to those who wish to venture out to Elkhorn.That's fair enough. The Cicero bars definitely are more Latino and you hardly ever see a different race in those bars. Erricos on Roosevelt which is still is Cicero is probably the most diverse place in Cicero mostly because it's on the border of Chicago. There you will see whites and blacks in there. Go to Errico’s or Go to Caballo Loco on Irving and Kedzie. Chicago places on the north side are more use to different races wondering in. Last time I was there it was a lot of Venezuelan girls working there.

Illini333
11-17-23, 11:30
With the fuzz part especially, it's a culture imo that is untrusting to outsiders in general. Now that said at the fleas both in melrose and back of the yards I like to call both places a bar for people during the day time. It gets wild and willy all the time at different moments of the day. My advise and take it for what it's worth, usually nothing, though just be cool all the way around. Once they see you are not an a hole the vibe will change. It's possible that when you approached one of the ladies and was rebuffed then the boys felt you insulted her or something to that effect. I can tell you this first hand in my experience which has been pretty vast. The culture can be extremely violent even with each other and they take respect to the max! Meaning if they feel someone disrespected them they can and will move to violence. I know this from a really nice single mom mexican lady that works at a laundromat I do my clothes. I know some of the drama there because have been washing there for years and got to know the american owner who recently sold off. She engaged with some other woman in her building close by and it became a complete fist, pushing, shoving, scrathing, cat fight. Now to look at her and chat with her she is the nicest single mom and not a druggie or drunk imo. There is a trigger in the culture is all I am saying. Anyway my experience. Stosh.Stosh, do any of these flea markets have bars in them where there might be some lovely señoritas hanging out? I remember the flea market in Villa Park on North Ave use to have a bar where some fun could be had.

StanleyStankas
11-17-23, 15:04
Stosh, do any of these flea markets have bars in them where there might be some lovely seoritas hanging out? I remember the flea market in Villa Park on North Ave use to have a bar where some fun could be had.Yea that flea is still there in that shopping center in villa on north, mr. Illini. If it's the same place its an indoor deal. I went there one Saturday morning after melrose to check it out for someone so at that time there was not much traffic. Would imagine there is a bar either in the hall there or in the actual facility. Well technically the swap fleas around us melrose, back of the yards and alsip one will see plenty of beer and other spirits mostly from the vendors. So also guys will do the covered black bag or something and especially in back of the yards unless one gets stupid have never seen a problem. Actually when some of the vendors get that buzz on down there it's actually kinda funny to watch. They get on the megaphones, crank the music. I mean some of those dudes roll in at 4 am and start drinking in their trucks. By the time I get there late morning they are already way into their cups. So in answer to your real question without my usual babbling no there are no bars that sell booze at the fleas that I mentioned above. Now as far as babes! Oh yea, baby baby! Mostly all I have seen are at ashland in back of the yards. Lots of Polish hotties as well as mexicans. They are walking around buying stuff for their cribs or vintage clothing. Boys last Sunday I was just about drooling as I was in the back outdoors and this Polish babe by herself BTW was leaning down to pick up some items. Tall, legs, hot, thin I didn't want to be too close so I laid back a bit. Heard her ask the vendor "how much price?" so yea believe it or not I have had a few opportunites in melrose and rosemont that I just did not want to pursue. One in rosemont was hot though. Bat blank cray cray as well. As I get older I am more looking ahead with the big head then the small. I see trouble ahead these days I slow way down!

RobotPorn
11-21-23, 15:30
Anyone need a wingman hit me up! Always down to drink and shoot the shit with some mamacitas.

Ratso100
12-26-23, 16:17
Anyone need a wingman hit me up! Always down to drink and shoot the shit with some mamacitas.Hit my inbox if you are serious.

Illini333
02-07-24, 21:02
Heard there is a new place on Addison and Cicero. Supposed to have some hotties there. Anyone been to it?

SawBoy1740
02-07-24, 23:48
Heard there is a new place on Addison and Cicero. Supposed to have some hotties there. Anyone been to it?2 blocks from my house. LOL. You have a name or address?

Ztar7
02-08-24, 01:19
I'd be 100% down for this on a weekend. PM me for my #.

Can speak Spanish nearly fluent.

There's alot of mamacitas looking 4 that green card.

Hit my inbox if you are serious.

UnsureDarwin
02-09-24, 00:13
A friend of mines has a sugar baby that has just started working her. So I went with him to see her as they opened at 3 pm. It is a standard bar But because it was so early, the girls walked in with us and shortly afterwards. They have more girls than I was expecting to see but seems like new transplants have just started. I had fun. I will be going back next week. The girls only stay til 10 pm. I don't think they are there everyday. Ill have a update next week with all of the details.

Forthefun420
02-15-24, 16:15
Heard there is a new place on Addison and Cicero. Supposed to have some hotties there. Anyone been to it?Anyone check this spot out? I'm looking for potential places this weekend. I typically hit carls on weekdays love me some real Latinas. The less English they know the better LOL.

FruitNinja
02-15-24, 23:09
A friend of mines has a sugar baby that has just started working her. So I went with him to see her as they opened at 3 pm. It is a standard bar But because it was so early, the girls walked in with us and shortly afterwards. They have more girls than I was expecting to see but seems like new transplants have just started. I had fun. I will be going back next week. The girls only stay til 10 pm. I don't think they are there everyday. Ill have a update next week with all of the details.Love to go to a Latino bar. Be nice to go with a crew or with another Güero or a Latino that wants some wingmen.

McRotten420
02-16-24, 11:00
Love to go to a Latino bar. Be nice to go with a crew or with another Gero or a Latino that wants some wingmen.I'm interested. I PMd you. I could be free later tonight and tomorrow night.

Tela1980
02-17-24, 13:43
Love to go to a Latino bar. Be nice to go with a crew or with another Gero or a Latino that wants some wingmen.Leftist white privilege at it's finest LOL!

Forthefun420
03-28-24, 09:57
I went to carls bar last Saturday at 1:30 am was $20 to get in. The line up of woman actually had good variety. There was early twenties curvy latinas some skinny ones and.

Milfy curvy ones. Unfortunately the hottest ones times were being completely occupied. By simps paying them just to talk to them at a table not getting a single dance prolly following in love LOL. The woman there defs suffer from gps due to this. 00 you guys know of any other good bars that got latinas? Doesn't have to be a lingerie spot since so few now.