PDA

View Full Version : Bareback Beauties

Takes A Looks
11-01-14, 13:00
So I was up in Alb briefly last week. I did a little cruise up and down Central to see what was going on. I saw what looked to be a LSW pretty close to Central and San Pedro. I wasnt sure if she was working or not at first. She looked really nice with short tight mini-skirt. I asked her if she needed ride and she said yes and hopped in. Then she reached over and tugged on Junior a little bit right quick, then she raised her mini-skirt and showed me the goods (no panties) - WOW I was amazed. She was like a True 8 (out of 10). I asked her if Junior could dive in BARE. She had to think about it for a couple of minutes, then said ok. She said 1. 50. So I just took her to my hotel, bent her over, she grabbed those ankles, and Junior slid in, nice and easy, pumped her bare for a nice 20 min, then gave her a nice facial. Very Nice Experience.

Expresso Jim
02-10-15, 11:07
Still looking for this phantom beauty. Anyone else have any luck?

So I was up in Alb briefly last week. I did a little cruise up and down Central to see what was going on. I saw what looked to be a LSW pretty close to Central and San Pedro. I wasnt sure if she was working or not at first. She looked really nice with short tight mini-skirt. I asked her if she needed ride and she said yes and hopped in. Then she reached over and tugged on Junior a little bit right quick, then she raised her mini-skirt and showed me the goods (no panties) - WOW I was amazed. She was like a True 8 (out of 10). I asked her if Junior could dive in BARE. She had to think about it for a couple of minutes, then said ok. She said 1. 50. So I just took her to my hotel, bent her over, she grabbed those ankles, and Junior slid in, nice and easy, pumped her bare for a nice 20 min, then gave her a nice facial. Very Nice Experience.

GSanchez
11-13-18, 06:23
This forum seems dead but I'll report really quick about an experience I had recently.

This cute babe at Fantasy was giving me dances all night, I was Rick hard from her tight ass. She was a cute thing, short, rocker type chick. I offered to pay her for a private dance and she complied and we talked over text.

I took her to my place and she got fully nude and danced on me, she didn't have big tits but her ass made up for it. Before long she was tugging at my dick and asked if I wanted more. I asked how much and we agreed on 150. She pulled it out and I asked if I could go in bare and she giggled and said of course. She rode on me a while before giving her a creampie.

Fantastic.

Maroon54
08-20-19, 14:56
Non-pro / civilian.

I drove on Central this past weekend in hopes of finding Amber or another worthwhile SW. The pickings were quite slim and even those who I am fairly sure were SW's did not look appealing. However, luck found me a worthwhile encounter with a civilian.

I was in uptown to pass the time so I stopped in at the Coronado food court. As I decided what to eat, a thin AA girl came up to me and asked if she could have some money for food. I offered to buy her lunch. We both sat down and got to talking. Janae (her name) needed cash to make upcoming rent. She was at the mall looking for a job hiring ASAP. I took a gamble and offered a way to make the rent. She glared at me and left the table. After I finished my meal, I walked around the mall for a bit.

I came across Janae sat at couch near Sephora. She motioned me over and asked if I was serious. I told her yes but before we agreed on anything, I checked her I'd and she is legal (19). I quickly hammered out what I wanted and how much I could offer. She agreed and walked with me back to my car. I didn't have a room so I drove over to Luxury Inn on Central and got a place.

We got into the room and Janae starts undressing. She's very petite and her dark complexion is even across her body. I'd guess she is between a B and C cup; her ass is tight. I ask her to jump in the shower and she obliges. When she gets out, I move her to the bed. Her oral skills were terrible but I got hard in any case. I asked if she was open to DATY and got a no. Fine by me as we got to the main event sooner. She asked if I had a condom but I didn't have one on hand. She was unsure at first but I convinced her to continue. Janae got on all fours and I entered her K9. She was really tight. So tight that I had to go slow or I might hurt her. I was nearing my climax and I was ramming this girl raw. So I thought, 'fuck it' and gave her a creampie. She lay on the bed for a few moments and asked if I was done. I said yes and that I had her donation.

As she was cleaning up, I made Janae another offer. Stay with me for the night and I will double the donation (from 150 to 300). She wanted a little more (350) so I readily agreed. I enjoyed her tightness for two more times last night and two times this morning. We both agreed to see each other again this Friday for the same arrangement. I have her number but I want to enjoy my private chocolate while I am here so I do not plan to share until I leave and she gives me consent to share.

If she'll let me, I will get some photos and post them here.