PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
04-10-02, 04:37
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Jimmy
04-19-02, 17:40
Was in Peoria this week looking around and even with the nice weather there was nearly no-one out on the street. It was like the whole sex scene (what there was left of it anyway) had dried up and blown away. This is the first time that I can remember not seeing even one SW working anywhere.

JohnDoe
04-22-02, 08:10
A few years ago there use to be a cute little blonde SW named Crystal who use to hang out near the bar by the police station. Does anyone here remember her or know what happened to her?

JohnDoe
04-26-02, 16:42
Has anyone here tried this service yet?

http://www.chicago-exotics.com/ads/down/DOPRE654-3.htm

JohnDoe
04-30-02, 22:51
Thanks for the info MondaysChilde.

JohnDoe
05-09-02, 21:00
Is there anyone from Peoria who posts to this forum? Is Peoria really that dead?

WillySP
05-11-02, 22:47
Was just in Peoria this past weekend. There was nothing to be found. The new clean up efforts to rid the areas of gangs and related types has shut down most of the SW's. My friends down there say they can't find anything. Sad used to be some good women working there.

MondaysChilde
05-14-02, 11:06
JohnDoe - I am from Peoria haven't lived there for over 20 years. I come back to visit once or twice a year, and always like to take a cruise through the old stroll on S.E. Adams, lower Main, the railroad tracks, West of Western, etc. Yes, it IS that dead.

I was at Bradley in the early 80's and I saw the once-thriving southside African neighborhood go poof due to the revitalization efforts of the politicos.

The happening place used to be the block of Adams directly across from the old police station. The Slipper Club, EXACTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE POLICE STATION, was great - I saw BB King in there one night.

Out the back door of the SC is Aiken Alley - there was a house of assignation there. You could see a hundred people partying on a hot summer night.

The SC, in fact the entire block, is now boarded up.

If you want real action, not just tweaking malnourished bruised crackheads, go to a country like Thailand or Cuba, where people can have fun w/out guilt.

JohnDoe
05-15-02, 01:41
MondaysChilde - Well here's to the good old days. Wish they were still here. Thailand's a long way off. Sounds like fun. Maybe I'll get there one of these days.

Jimmy
05-26-02, 10:46
Learned a lesson on picking up drunk SW's last night. The girl wasn't bad but she pissed in my car as she gave me a bj. The street scene in Peoria didn't even start until 11:00 pm. There wasn't a lot out there even then. Lincoln was the only place that I saw any except for a real fattie on SW jefferson.

Arfman
05-29-02, 09:49
Business brings me to Peoria in a couple weeks. Not knowing the lay of the land, are there any AMPs in Peoria or anything else of interest a visitor can do besides Big Al's?

MondaysChilde
05-29-02, 18:35
Arfman - There are no AMPs in Peoria (I wish).

...And if you take a good look at the skrang, straggly hos occasionally showing theyself on the stroll, you are liable to "ARF" right then and there!

Read previous posts...pissing themselves while administering head, suppurated running sores, asphixiating clients with they fat asses...you name it...

Big Al's is a pretty good strip club. High quality of women, no touch in the VIP area but good value, and if you are smooth enough you may be able to work up a takeout. I confess I have not tried that yet. I visit once a year and my old man is pretty prominent in town, so I need to behave...I kinda like Club Casanova in Creve Couer, but lower run of quality there.

The girls at AL's like the dance club just up the street on Main. That is a possibility late at night.

Mondays Childe

Jimmy
05-29-02, 19:21
Remeber that Big Als and Club Chub have both gone to topless only unless you buy a table dance. I personally will not go to either due to this rule. If you want to drive a bit I would suggest Kappa Kabanna (north of Bloomington). Decatur for AMP's and nearly anywhere else for anything else.

twinkylikker
05-31-02, 15:11
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...Jimmy! you should try out the Silver Bullet in Urbana, my friend...the lapdances make the ones at any of the 3 spots you've named look lame, IF you find the right dancer. I hear word that at the CC there are a couple of the gals working outside now, and expanding their horizons, you heard anything on that?

Originally posted by jimmy
Remeber that Big Als and Club Chub have both gone to topless only unless you buy a table dance. I personally will not go to either due to this rule. If you want to drive a bit I would suggest Kappa Kabanna (north of Bloomington). Decatur for AMP's and nearly anywhere else for anything else.

Jimmy
05-31-02, 19:58
I haven't heard anything about Caberet having any take out. If you have any names email me and I will check them out when I am there in about 3 weeks. I have heard that there is a little action at Wildside Caberet in Kenney (1 bill average) but I have not been there yet. Have you done anything with Julie yet?

Magik
06-01-02, 00:44
Jimmy, if you don't mind, could you elaborate as to who provides extra services at Wildside? I have not seen any action in Kenney since Gia left the club a couple of years ago.
Thanks, any info would be appreciated.
Magik

Jimmy
06-02-02, 09:47
I guess it wont make any difference now about Wildside since they are closed. If they re-open and I get any new info I will pass it along.

RimTrip
06-05-02, 23:27
Wildside in Kenney wasn't closed Sat night 6/2/02! Still open as far as I know, tho not till 7PM & think not Sun/Mon. (don't know about "takeout" - though wish I did)

twinkylikker
06-07-02, 15:48
Jeez, Rimmer, you're making me feel old! You've had quite a week dude!

Who's up for a central IL gathering somewhere central?

twinkylikker@hotmail.com

Originally posted by rimtrip
Wildside in Kenney wasn't closed Sat night 6/2/02! Still open as far as I know, tho not till 7PM & think not Sun/Mon. (don't know about "takeout" - though wish I did)

RimTrip
06-09-02, 22:04
Hey Twink,
Yep, 3 nights in a row - think you can piece together all the activities from all the other Boards. Certainly not as much fun at the Wildside, as in the other two engagements! And that weekend so much a rarity (for me) that the stars could never align that way again! (rest of household out of town on a trip). Could consider a Central IL meet, but would need to be carefully scheduled, ahead - likely not on a weekend. Could do one of the clubs - my vote's for Wildside, Club Caberet, or Kappa; though been interested in trying Silver Bullet - just sort of far for me.

Jimmy
06-12-02, 19:14
Twinky,
If you want to schedule a get together let me know when and where. I would like to compare notes with some of the others.

twinkylikker
06-14-02, 14:40
How does Kappa sound on the 25th?

Originally posted by jimmy
Twinky,
If you want to schedule a get together let me know when and where. I would like to compare notes with some of the others.

Jimmy
06-14-02, 19:33
Pretty hard for me to get out on the weekdays. Let me see how work looks a little closer to time and I will let you know from there.

Jimmy
06-24-02, 18:49
Will try to be there by 7:00pm. I wont be able to stay very long as we are extremely busy at work (no later than 9:00). Hope to see you guys there.

Jimmy
08-07-02, 18:12
Originally posted by MondaysChilde
JohnnieBravo - Scroll down to my 5/29 post for a sufficient summary of the "action" in Peoria.

There still is a little action on the northwest side. Got a nice bj from a blonde a few days ago. It seems to be pretty dry overall though.

Ci-Traveler
09-11-02, 12:21
Lincoln/Western area - coming in to town on Lincoln - turn left a few blocks before Jeffereson (there is a bakery there) I think the street is Lorraine or something like that. After 9 PM, the girls are walking in the middle of the street trying to stop cars to get in. I picked up a 6 of 10 black, 32ish SW with the most amazingly long and attractive legs ever - $20 bj and additional $15 for a full fuck. With those legs wrapped around - it didn't take long. Amazing.......

Up main street - go up the hill, and there is a museum on the left. Picked up a white SW - 5-6 of 10 and very thin - brunette - she was very horny. Wanted to provide full service for $45, but I opted for $30 bj. Probably the best I've had in 10 years - with a nice finish. Non-rushed and very friendly.

ci-traveler

Islay
10-16-02, 23:18
Has anyone tried the Relaxing Touch in Pekin? The address and number is on yellowpages.com. When I drove by it looked like it could be an amp, but I've never tried it.

Ci-Traveler
10-21-02, 17:04
Back in Peoria for work last Friday - had a chance to cruise the spots around 5 PM. Checked the Monroe Street area near the large church - no one out at all. Checked out at Western/Jefferson and Lincoln Jefferson triangle - no one out. Was ready to give up and gave Main a shot.

Up the hill from Big Al's about a mile are a couple of fast food joints across the street from dumpy looking buildings. I saw a 21ish blonde with a very obvious fur coat walking slowly and eyeing traffic. Picked her up - and she was relatively attractive - about a 6.5 on a 10 scale for SWs. Her name is Nicole - and she showed me how to get to her place - which she shares with her "brother" and her son - four years old.

$50 got 1/2 and 1/2 and she has friends - she promised to help me out with ANY needs - just stop by her house. Pretty good fun for $50.

ci-traveler

MondaysChilde
10-24-02, 13:03
Ci - That is interesting. I don't think I have ever seen a stroller up there. That would be around Steak & Shake, I believe.

Sounds like you found a connection. Careful if she's a tweaker.

MC

JohnDoe
10-28-02, 23:27
What's a tweaker???

MondaysChilde
11-04-02, 19:48
A tweaker is what they used to call a speed freak;

they are into meth; that is why you want to watch out. Sex and speed can make you loco.

Jimmy
11-22-02, 21:00
Anything new happening in Peoria? Any hotspots lately? Ripoffs?

JohnDoe
11-27-02, 01:58
Peoria is dead. There's absolutly no action here.

Jimmy
11-29-02, 23:03
Came through Peoria tonight and found something decent. Slim black girl on Western near Jefferson. She introduced herself as C.C. Said she lives in Bloomington but works in Peoria. Not bad looking at all (7 on a normal scale, maybe 9 on SW scale). Was wearing sunglasses (at night). Good French skills ($25 lesson). Keep your eyes out guys she is pretty good. She showed me the house she stays at when she is in town. Happy hunting.

scott3
12-10-02, 15:13
I was in Peoria recently this summer and found the usual picking’s to be very slim, it had been a few years since I last visited and the Bell Tap had been replaced by a minor league ball park.
I did find a streetwalker near the unclaimed freight store on south Adams, she was about a 7 and gave a lousy bbj, but had a nice chest (not too saggy).
She informed me about a bar further north on Adams, north of the interstate which I believe is called Stafford’s. She informed me that some of the other working girls hung out there. During the week I was in town I went there many times and almost always seemed to find someone.
Most were 2’s to 7’s but sometimes beautiful ones would be there. One of the bartenders seemed to be an asshole but everyone else seemed to be ok. Not a very nice neighborhood though and once when walking out there was two very ugly ****** fight each other on the sidewalk.
LE seemed to be very active on the streets when crusing and I did get pulled over for not signaling early enough once on Adams near the ball park but as I wasn’t drinking he didn’t seem to care. Just wanted to let me know that they patrol a lot.
Definitely better looking and better streetwalkers in Denver and they let me take pics of them in the car.
Scott

MondaysChilde
12-12-02, 15:44
scott - That is good info. I used to enjoy that type of ambiance when I was a young lad in Peoria. I will be paying Stafford's a visit when I fly that way again.

Chigod7
12-24-02, 06:51
hey scott did you post the pics on wsg? if you did or didnt can ya forward them?
chigod7@excite.com

Ci-Traveler
12-31-02, 21:29
Went through Peoria today about 12:30 PM (noon)- there were a ton of SW out - all colors, shapes and sizes. By the Church (Monroe?) - picked up Lee - about a 5 out of 10 - looked real good from the street - and then in the car not so good. Could suck the chrome off a bumper - and did! 35 BBBJ and surprised me with swallowing - and there was a lot to swallow.

LE must have lots of other stuff to do today.

ci-traveler

WillySP
12-31-02, 23:54
Good to hear there are still opportunities in Peoria, I was there over Christmas and could find nothing. When I used to live there you could always find something if not on Monroe then on Adams

JohnDoe
01-01-03, 21:59
Is that the big church that's North of 74?

scott3
01-02-03, 14:00
To chigod7;
I didn't get any pictures of the women I "met" in Peoria, none of them would let me take pictures of them.
I did send you some of the pictures I took during a recent trip to Mexico and I will be posting a report about the carribean queen in Cozumel, you should be able to see that the woman in the picture has the longest nipples I have ever seen.
I also sent the pictures to the admin here, I don't know if he will post them as I tried to send them before using an aol account but he said he couldn't open up attachments so that is why I started using an old hotmail account.
I have taken some pictures of the sw's I have picked up here in Denver and as soon as I get some more scanned I will start sending them also.

scott3
01-30-03, 15:42
Just made a quick trip to peoria last week and the street action was very slow due to the cold weather.
I made a mistake with an earlier post and had the wrong name of the bar on north adams.
It is actually called Mulvanys, not staffords.
I made it there all 4 days I was in town and saw hookers every time. Only saw one that was worth getting french lessons from.
Her name is cecilia and she gave an excellent bbbj.
She is a younger black woman, nicely built.
I dropped her off at the corner of south jefferson and garden street afterwards.
Very nice breasts, some stretch marks, wouldn't take cum in the mouth. Was $25 for the lesson.
Maybe it will be warmer next trip, saw a lot of LE out there.
Didn't run into any problems though.
The admin still hasn't posted my pics of my mexico trip yet.

MondaysChilde
01-31-03, 19:50
Mulvany's? I was there, many moons ago. I have been out of town for years and things moved on. I appreciate the heads-up on the 'Ho bar.

Ci-Traveler
02-02-03, 10:27
Was in Peoria this last Friday and did the full circuit. Nothing out at Lincoln and Louise, nothing on Main up at the Steak and Shake. But two w/sw's were out by the church off of Jefferson (Monroe?) near the Washington St. exit from 74. One looked very cracked up, and the was an older, heavier version of Tracee - who I picked up two years ago. She was superb then - and I hadn't seen her in a long time. This girl has gained 50 lbs - but is still quite attractive in the face. These are the only girls I saw out.

Tracee gave me a number she can be reached at. She has a place she can go while her live-in boyfriend goes to work.

ci-traveler

JohnDoe
02-05-03, 22:28
Scott - Thanks for the info I was beginning to wonder. I looked for stafford's a couple of times with no luck. Now I know why. :)

ci-traveler - Any chance I could get Tracee's # from you? My e-mail address is Peoria_JohnDoe@yahoo.com.

SeekPetite
02-12-03, 13:03
I'll be in Peoria tonight.
Any decent outcall services?
Any idea on clubs to visit which I can order take out? (Phone # too if you have one)

What are the good streets to hit?

Appriciate the help!

SeekPetite
02-12-03, 23:36
Cruised Jefferson.
Found Tracey - two cups of BBBJTC for sixty bones total, in my room at the Holiday Inn. Large chest, somewhat heavy - but I had the itch.

Be careful out there my friends.

kdawg346
02-17-03, 21:36
Do any of you Peoria area guys rememeber that clown who was extorting money from men arrested for solicitation in Peoria? Had to have been 6 or 7 years ago, he was on 2 or 3 TV shows around the country & was on a Chicago radio show. From what I remember he was a lawyer & if you didn't pay him $1000 he'd file some type of lawsuit against you. Several guys actually caved in & gave him the money out of fear! Did anything ever happen to this scumbag?

JNL1000
02-19-03, 00:00
I remember that guy. He was a young attorney who supposedly was hire by a homeowners association to try to do something about prostitution in various neighborhoods. He videotaped cars driving through neighborhoods with sw activity, checked out the liscence plates and then either sent pictures to the drivers home/job or else tried to blackmail the driver. The problem with that was that many of the drivers were just that-drivers and not trying to pick up anyone. I don't remember his name but I believe he was eventually disbarred.

kdawg346
02-19-03, 12:53
He's lucky nothing else happend to him. Stone Phillips from NBC interviewed him & as well as some of the Peoria cops, they couldn't even believe what he was doing, they seemed to side with the guys who were being greased by that clown. I'm glad he got disbarred, what a piece of s---!

JNL1000
02-21-03, 01:39
I've been trying like hell to remember this jerk offs name and I can't do it. It seems though that he ran for mayor of Peoria and either got tossed in jail or was really close to it. If I remember right he had some major mental problems. Damn that bugs me. If I think of his name I'll post it here.

Jimmy
02-21-03, 20:46
You aren't thinking of the guy that painted his rental houses the wild colors to piss off the city are you?

RamblinMan
03-02-03, 05:00
scott3,

when were you at mulvaney's? i checked the place out fri. and sat. nite and didn't see anyone besides some drunk barflies. some **** black girls tried to get in on sat. nite but were kicked out. did you have to wait a while to see some action?

Nick Illinois
03-02-03, 17:46
I checked out Mulvaneys Saturday night, as well and did not feel comfortable. I just walked in, pretended I was looking for someone, and retreated to my car as quickly as possible. Didn't see any girls out and this was around midnight.
I have heard - at least in the past - that sometimes girls from Big Als or just girls - will go to the Pere Marquette bar there for dating purposes. Went there, too, saw one cute little black girl, but couldn't tell if she was dating or not. I sat two chairs away and sipped my beer, but neither one of us spoke, so I moved on.
Anybody have any info on this situation?

Nick

MondaysChilde
03-03-03, 19:21
Nick - There was a good-looking black lady who was tending bar at the Pere Marq. when I was in town last August. Maybe the one you saw was her;

But if not, and she is alone in the evening, that may be an indicator that she is in play. It is fine to chat her up. I wouldn't immediately offer her a drink, unless she drains her glass and seems to indicate. If she does that, AND she's alone, you may be onto something.

JNL1000
03-04-03, 01:06
I was in town last weekend and I had an opportunity to check out Fantasyland. I got there at 8:30 Saturday p.m. and it was a very lonely experience. Hardly any customers and no dancers came by bugging for table action. The dancers that were working the stage were none to choice but I never saw all of them. From what I saw it would have been a waste of time. Have any of you Peoria guys been there yet? Was I just too early or is the place dying on the vine?

MondaysChilde
03-10-03, 19:56
Clue me in, gentlemen - What and where is Fantasyland?

kdawg346
03-10-03, 21:20
FantasyLand is a strip club that opened a few months ago, from what I've read on Stripclublist.com it's no match for the 2 others in the area. Nothing but awful reviews, from what I could conclude the owners are clueless & have no idea on how to operate a nightclub, all the good talent has left & no customers
are walking in.

Rumor has it they won't be in business for long & the town won't let them transfer their adult entertainment license.

Big D
03-11-03, 12:41
JNL1000, and others. His name was Chase Ingersoll. He was disbarred by the Supreme Court of Illinois for a number of things, but his stunts with the SWs and johns were actually not one of the reasons. The decision can be found at the link.

In re Ingersoll (Ill. S.Ct.), Docket No. 85127-Agenda 7-November 1998 (March 18, 1999)

http://www.state.il.us/court/Opinions/SupremeCourt/1999/March/Opinions/HTML/85127.htm

Just thought you'd like to know.

JNL1000
03-13-03, 00:09
Yep that's the name. I checked the link out but I don't have the time or energy to read through all that. It's been a while since all that happened so it's easy to forget all the details. Anyway, thanks fro clearing it up.

MondaysChilde
03-14-03, 19:52
Well, I will give FantasyLand a look anyways. It's not often a new SC opens in my home town.

I would not be surprised if it was getting pressure from the city officials. Big Al's is located in the absolute center of town (a rarity in the U.S.) because it is owned by the people who own the P.D. and a lot of real estate. Maybe FantasyLand is "frowned upon" by the pious hypocrites running that fair city.

Don't get me wrong, I love Big AL's. But follow the money and it all becomes clear.

RamblinMan
03-14-03, 22:07
Fantasyland ain't much, that's for sure. I doubt that Big Al's feels threatened by it. It's way out on West Farmington Road, before you get out in the country; there's not much else around it. The girls are probably Big Al rejects. They're on the young side, and skinny, but two out of the four or five I saw had stretch marks, and none of them were exactly stacked.

I was there late one Saturday afternoon and the place was nearly dead. Even though there weren't many people up by the stage dropping bills, the dancers weren't all that eager to drum up some table or couch dance business. Maybe they're just inexperienced. I'll see what the action is like tonight. Who knows, if they've figured out that the tips aren't coming in, some might be willing to do a little outside work.

scott3
03-14-03, 23:43
Usually I went to Mulvaneys on a week night early and gennerally out by 10 pm.

I did notice it had a different crowd in on weekends and I always seemed to be busy then anyway.
I would suggest weekdays and I hope to find a better place on my next trip.

There has to be better spots to find working women, I just haven't found another one yet.

The place there could really be better but there seem to be women there.

MondaysChilde
03-18-03, 18:06
My thoughts as well, Ramblin...after all we are mongers here, not just an 'audience.' If I lived in Peoria I would be cultivating dancers for takeout; simple as that.

You describe classic white trailer trash - stretch marks, skinny, flat. Given that, and the remote location, I would say take-out is probably in order. That part of town has sprouted a few sketchy clubs over the years. Lucky Lady still out there?

JohnDoe
04-25-03, 00:39
Around 12:30 last night I met a petit brunet on Perry Ave. She went by the name of Starr and said she is from California. She has only been in the area for about 3 months. BBBJ for $25 after the fact I gave her $30. Looks probably a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. I'd give her an 8 out of 10 for service.

Ci-Traveler
04-29-03, 08:05
I have no idea where Perry is...........

I'm not participating in the hobby - but I enjoy running the stroll once before leaving Peoria after business there. Yesterday at 9 PM saw two white SW - one I used to see - could suck start a leaf blower - but isn't much to look at, and the other was a skinny, bedraggled looking brunette - looked a bit strung out. Both near the church. Saw one BSW same place....all within a three block distance. They were all out earlier in the day as well.

ci-traveler

WillySP
04-29-03, 20:36
ci-traveler
Perry is about 3 blocks from Jefferson, and 2 blocks from the church going away from Jefferson, all about the same area you are talking about in the stroll.

WillySP
07-06-03, 15:37
Was in Peoria this weekend - picked up Heather around 10 pm in the area near the church, a little on the chuncky side but gave a great suck and spit. Had a nice set of tits, said she hadn't been in the area long. There was a couple of others out one with an okay body, one that seem so strung out she could hardly walk and one that was old and looked very used up

Jimmy
07-15-03, 20:34
on lincoln ave. spotted a good looking petite bsw. slowed down and got the look-wave, went around the corner and waited. a couple of minutes later when she rounded the corner she ran to my vehicle and pulled up her top to show me a nice c cup rack. she then asked if i wanted a date. i began to look at her and thought that she may be a bit young so i asked her age. she rattled off 13 years old. i got the hell out of there. beware of this one as body wise she looks about 22 and face wise she looks 18-20 but the way she presents herself you can see the young age. i sure wouldn't want to have to explain in court why i had an **** girl in my car.
went over to madison st. and picked up a 33 year old that looked fairly decent until she took off her clothes. she went from a 6 to a 2 real quick. closed my eyes and took a bj for .2. good luck!

Jimmy
07-23-03, 16:38
When in the area of the bread bakery, cruise the side streets a couple of blocks either way. There was a lot out today.

JohnDoe
08-15-03, 01:41
Saw a couple of BSW's on Vorbis (Voris?). One was tall and skinny and another was kind of stocky. I think the second one was pretty loaded on something. It was at about 10:30pm. Also saw a really cute bsw just north of where Spring St. meets Glen Oak. Although I'm not 100% sure she was a sw. She was giving me the cold shoulder. I think she was just being cautious. Didn't have time to stop anyway.

Ci-Traveler
08-22-03, 09:09
Was in Peoria yesterday - 95 degrees out! I took a quick run through the stroll off a block north of Jefferson St. where the church is. I saw a couple of bsw - fairly awful looking, but I did manage to hook up with a wsw named Traci - a 25ish dirty blonde. She's about a 6-7 on the SW scale - cute, nice smile, and generally quite clean. She had a house to go to - which was an improvement over the vehicle - and FS was had for 30 bones.

Recommended - but be sure to bring your own raincoat.

ci-traveler

WillySP
08-22-03, 19:08
ci-traveler
What time did you find Traci and was it around the church area? I am headed back home to the Peoria area in a week or so and would like to look up Traci

JNL1000
08-25-03, 00:21
Saturday night I was in Peoria and I had a little spare time so I took a drive down Howlett to check out the lay of the land. It was about 10:30 p.m. or so and I figured if anything was out it should be out by then. I drove all the way past Manual High to Madison Park and only saw one possible but couldn't tell for sure. I turned around at Madison Park and headed back to town on Lincoln. I did see a familiar face from the old days at the Slipper Club and the Bell Tap standing on a corner but as the years had not been kind to her I passed her by and headed to East Peoria and the Center Tap to down a few cool ones. Peoria sure has changed in the past few years.

Ci-Traveler
08-25-03, 20:00
Originally posted by WillySP
ci-traveler
What time did you find Traci and was it around the church area? I am headed back home to the Peoria area in a week or so and would like to look up Traci

Yup - right next to the church. It was on a Thursday at 5:10 PM. At first I saw her walking with a black dude, and the second pass around she had split off from him.

Best,
ci-traveler

WillySP
08-25-03, 20:09
Thanks for the info ci-traveler, I will be in Peoria Friday night but not until late, but will be looking and will post of any successful finds.

Jimmy
08-30-03, 19:16
Between 2:00 and 3:00pm this afternoon Peoria came alive. There was a good looking blonde on Lincoln that got picked up before I got back around. I ended up with Trina who was just quitting for the day and was walking way north of the usual Monroe area. I just happened to catch glimpse of her crossing Spring while waiting at the light on Adams (going north). By the time I made the left and waited again at jefferson for th light to change she was about 4 blocks north of Spring. Drove by to check out her ass and lo and behold she was working. Good time and reccomend highly. After I dropped her off there was another better looking blonde and redhead strolling near the church both obviously working. These two would be 7.5 to 8 on any scale (giving Trina a 5.5 to 6). At least things are looking up. The next time I will take my camera.

WillySP
09-03-03, 16:14
Was in Peoria this weekend and was able to pick up a skinny small chested SW, she has a place close by, you have to provide your own protection, Charlene, very easy going, good BBJ, not a bad time, with family and all I didn't have time to get out anymore.
Hope to be down that way in a couple of weeks to check out the SW's, aways had good luck in Peoria.

Have contact info to regular posters.

The Forum policy regarding the posting of email address is that if a member has information to share with other members, then that forum member must post their email address and invite the interested persons to send an email directly to them.

This policy is necessary because otherwise the Forum will experience a flood of one line "reports" that are nothing more than additional requests for the information along with an email address, all of which do nothing to enhance the value of the Forum. By asking the provider of the information to post their email address, then everyone who is interested in receiving the information can contact the provider of the information without cluttering up the Forum.

In other words, if you want to share this information with other forum members, YOU need to post your email address and invite the other members to contact you directly.

Thanks,

Jackson

WillySP
09-24-03, 21:11
Sorry for the slip up Jackson.
willysp@direcway.com

Ralph
09-25-03, 15:52
Was in Peoria last night and somewhat slim pickens. Tried both the northern end of town and the southern end. Saw an extremely ugly even from a distance, girl acting like she was waiting for the bus at Pecan and adams, she tried waving me down as I passed her on several occasions. This used to be a very good corner a number of years ago, an old cleint has offices about 2 blocks from there. On the north side by the big church saw a soemwhat chunky but otherwise ok looking WSW but when i finally decided she was the best I'd find she was gone.

Ralph
10-01-03, 14:57
Better luck this past week in Peoria almost making my stay here enjoyable. Thursday picked up a blonde WSW named Laurie by the church on the north end. Told me she was a nymphomaniac and proved it in the car. Think she liked me since she gave me her address (she doesn't live in Peoria) and asked me to come to her palce and do it again, even offred to make dinner afterwards.

A few days later looking for Laurie again- she was not home ehen I went to her place. Insteadd found another WSW also named Laurie. Short brown hair, told me she was 40 but I would have guessed she was about 30. She had a hotel across the river and wanted 80 to do it there, told her I had 40 and she said we could do it in the car- she said the girls that only want 40 just want crack money and she is not one of them. Drove around and discovered that all 3 of her favorite parking places had someone else there so wound up at her hotel anyways. She was very rushed.

Jimmy
10-04-03, 18:03
Ralph,
Did the first Laurie live in Pekin? If so could you backchannel her info to me. I have contact info on a 24 year old blonde in Peoria that I can give to a few (her rule, not mine) people. iluvhookers@hotmail.com

Peoria was pretty dead today other than a toothless BSW that literally chased after my vehicle. Pretty scary. Always seems to pick up about 3:00 pm but was not able to stay out til then.

WillySP
10-05-03, 01:02
Ralph, I would be interested in more information on Laurie. I used to get together with a Laurie and she was great, but as I moved from the area I haven't seen her and the last contact info is no good of course.

Send me a message at willysp@direcway.com

Ci-Traveler
10-06-03, 22:57
I was in Peoria today - around 10:30 AM.

I ran the stroll by the church, and at the end of the stroll I saw Becky - a blonde WSW (about 38 or so) who helped me to a location she rents in town only a few blocks away. For $.4, she did half and half - and it was quite unrushed and very physical. She really got into it - and I can only say that the experience is well worth it. I realized that she is the "youngish" blonde I picked up three or four years back who didn't ask for a dime until I dropped her off after 1/2 and 1/2 with one of the best in car experineces ever. She is often out between 5 AM and 9 AM. I wish I had asked for digits.

Best wishes,
ci-traveler

RamblinMan
10-07-03, 20:30
Hit the "church stroll" today, and didn't have to look for long. Ran into Lori (maybe the first "Laurie" that Ralph talks about? I saw her name written on the wall of her apartment). About a 5 or 6. Went back to her place nearby, .4 for half-and-half, and she threw in a nice little rubbing-herself-with-baby-oil dance for free. Offered a BBBJ but I kept that rascal wrapped! Doesn't do greek. If she was faking when she was jilling off, she sure is good at it.

RamblinMan
10-08-03, 20:07
Hit the church stroll again just to see what was available. Saw the toothless BSW by the church, she tried to wave me down but she's definitely a 1 even from half a block away. Saw another one, a not-bad-looking WSW, short brown hair (maybe Ralph's second Laurie?), she wanted 35 for BJ and 75 for FS; didn't feel like the former and 75 is a little more than what I felt like paying for FS, since I had other things to do and I'd have to make it short time. She was definitely better looking than Lori from yesterday, though. I also saw a long-haired brunette on the stroll yesterday.

Oh, and one more thing: some, not a lot, of LE in the area. I'm new to the hobby and maybe that's not unusual, but I hope everyone else out there is doing a 360-degree check before stopping to give a stranger a lift.

RamblinMan
10-13-03, 00:33
Third report on Thursday & Friday.

Thursday: nothing during the day. In the evening, a couple of older (40ish or looking it) WSWs and another older BSW, who looked crackhead-thin so I didn't even talk to her. The first WSW was drunk, and initially quoted me 30 for FS, but then, as I was driving to her "apartment", she said that it would be another ten for the room, and I kicked her right out of the car. It wasn't just that she tried the additional fee scam, but that she really wasn't worth forty, sad to say. The second one, also not a looker, started criticizing me for not looking "happy" to see her. I probably wasn't looking too happy at the moment, having been on the prowl for quite some time at that point, but wouldn't it kind of be in her job description to put a smile on my face? Another thumbs down.

Friday: Church stroll still dead. The only one I saw was one of the old BSWs, maybe the one I saw on Thursday; she threw a handful of gravel at the back of my car when I passed her up. I was starting to get a little skittish about hanging around, since I'd passed a couple of squad cars that day in that neighborhood, so I went to the vicinity of Lincoln and Louisa, which was mentioned in a much earlier post. Big mistake. I found only Dee, a BSW who would be about a 7 in looks but a flat zero in service. If she's not on crack or meth, I'm the pope. She gets in and asks me if I'm a cop, and then gets coy about not affirming that she isn't--she wants me to expose myself so that she can get a handful, while I'm in traffic. She agrees on 40 for FS, then directs me to an alley and says that she'll do a BBBJ for 30--a little high, but she'll swallow. We get down to business, and after about three minutes she starts criticizing me for "talking so long." Huh? I have to give myself a hand to speed things up, and when I finish, she takes about half the load, then opens the car door to spit it out, leaving me to clean the rest off of myself. Then--get this--she gives me her number and says that "next time", we can go to her place! I felt like going to the nearest bar, ordering a double vodka, and soaking my member in it.

I think that I'm going to give the stroll a rest for a while; the last thing I need right now is to get pulled over by LE with some tweaker riding shotgun. I'm still trying to figure out why Peoria doesn't have any AMPs while Bloomington has two.

JohnDoe
10-13-03, 22:19
RamblinMan,

I went past the church on Thursday around 9:30PM and saw a blonde wearing a black skirt, hat, & boots. She was standing on the Northeast cornor under the light. She looked really good as I drove by and she gave me a wave. I was tempted but something in the back of my head kept telling me she looked to good for Peoria and it must be a cop. Maybe I'm just paranoid. Just curious if you saw the same girl.

Ralph
10-14-03, 16:18
Was in Peoria for one last time for at least the enxt couple of months and did the church stroll again (last Friday). Did not see much besides a few unnattractive BSWs, and then saw the second Laurie I saw last week (the one from pekin) when I was in town. did not pick her up since last time she told me not to pick her up again unless I had at least 80 to spend. In my opinion she was not worth it so did not stop. however I did notiuce a few other guys do seem to like her so figured let you know she is still out there. Did wind up seeing Charlene a skinny white girl mid 20's had seen her about a year ago and appear to have made an impression on her since she remmebered me for having a car full of porno mags- which I gave her some of. She said to meet me back where I sw her in a half hour which I decided to do. She did not show up, waited around way too long and wound up passing up a few other decent looking girls who I'ld not seen before she did however show up. Gave me a cell phone number of a friedn to coontact her with but she said to wait to call sicne friedn had run out of minutes. Wont be back in town for a couple months or so so figure by then it'll be no good.

RamblinMan
10-14-03, 19:44
JohnDoe,

Don't think so. I wouldn't have been on the stroll at that time. It certainly has seemed to me that the better talent is gone before dark. I had someone wave at me when I drove through the neighborhood on Sunday night, but I didn't stop for a closer look, for the reasons listed below. Today, also just passing through, I saw someone who looked a lot like the brunette that I saw on Wednesday, but again, didn't make sure--I also saw a couple of squad cars not thirty seconds later. LE probably has to go to that neighborhood frequently for other reasons anyway, but still, be careful out there.

Carb
10-16-03, 17:56
Ok, I'm a dummy! Where is the church that everyone talks about?

Thanks!

Ci-Traveler
10-17-03, 15:29
Was in Peoria last Monday - ran the stroll by the church around 5:15 PM and picked up a skinny blonde who actually looked pretty good - about a 7 on the sw scale. She had no tits or ass to speak of, but she could suck the chrome off your bumper. She wanted 30 for french, but agreed to 20. For another 20 she was willing to finish up in a horizontal position - but she did a good job the first way. Plastered her face pretty big time when she couldn't take it all (and there was a lot to take that night).

Finished my work around 10 PM and returned thinking I might try a second pop - but only ran across Lisa - an overweight (albeit attractive despite the extra 25 lbs) brunette. She's got a great rack - but I wasn't in the mood for a rushed french lesson in an alley - which is her specialty.

Will be in Peoria again today - and will report what I see. I'm probably just going to look and not touch - not enough time to play around.....although I'm intensely interested in this Laurie (both 1 and 2) that I keep hearing about but have never seen.

Ralph - did Laurie 2 ask for 80 on a previous outing? What did she say you would get in return? Why the exaggerated cost? How was your experience? What time of the day/night?

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
10-18-03, 11:07
Ok - here's the report for Friday........

I was able to leave a little early to get to Peoria, so I arrived there about an hour before start time for the job. Drove the stroll by the church - and lo and behold, on the first pass - I see a short, cute girl with brown/blondish hair (streaked?) that I guessed had to be Laurie #1 (the nympho that Ralph mentioned). I circled the block and came back around to pick her up. She was talking to a black guy and another girl (she later told me was another WSW - she would consider a threesome with - whoa!). Anyway - we went to her apartment - which she shared with another guy (not her boyfriend that I could tell), and I paid him $20 to go get some dinner or something......I'm not sure - perhaps just rent for the space. Laurie was $40 more. But - for $40, you got a reasonably clean, nice place to stay for 30 minutes or so, she gave me a tall beer - which was a nice touch, and she was completely unrushed in everything. And - I felt she took time to talk and settle everything down before getting down to the fun.

Started out with sitting back on the couch while she did an amazing job of getting Mr. J happy - and worked it real good. She doesn't mind length - that is, she can go all the way to the hilt - and a very thorough, professional job - that I had to stop to get to part two (or there wouldn't have been a part 2). Part two consisted of her climbing aboard and being none too careful about a good pounding. Moved to doggie - but was kind of tough with the couch in the position it was in. She turned back and finished me off as she started - and took everything - with a spit in the bathroom. Time spent in physical therapy was about 25 minutes.

Then we sat and talked for 15 minutes or so and enjoyed our beers. She was very friendly and upbeat. If she didn't enjoy herself, she is one hell of an actress.

Guys - don't quibble about the price - the experience was fun and what it was supposed to be - and it isn't worth losing the quality service for a measely $20 extra.

I'm back in Peoria today one more time - I may try again - but frankly - I'm still spent from yesterday. But still - the two girl idea got me interested.........

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
10-19-03, 00:52
Saturday report:

First off - I feel like I'm talking to myself. I guess that's ok as long as I don't start asking myelf questions and then answering them........but it would be nice if others would post.

Was in Peoria beginning about 1 PM today. Ran the stroll by the church - nadda out. Went to work and then, around 4:30 PM - ran the stroll again. Saw one ugly wsw, and one really good looking wsw - but a guy in a black jeep (pretty nice SUV btw) picked her up. I got a good look at both of them - and she was good looking. Oh well - didn't have much time anyway. Considering all the monger traffic, I'm surprised there aren't more posts about experiences here. There must have been at least 15 vehicles circling and driving the stroll at both 1 and 4:30 PM.

Ate and then went back to work.......finished up by 9:45 PM. Ran the stroll one more time before leaving town. Saw so many sw/s I had to slow down to keep from hitting them all. Becky was out, several others I have seen before were out, including Lisa (overweight wsw with a huge rack). Lisa is a rushed bbbj, and her fs aint that great either. I heard from Laurie that she is a "hater" - that she is mean and that she ripped her off once. I guess she emptied Laurie's purse right in front of her - and L couldn't do anything - with the guy standing by ready to beat the crap out of her if she tried. Judging from what I have seen - I believe it.

Picked up Gina - a bsw who was very sexy looking - nice body, great rack - about 35ish - she directed me to a house that she "lives in" but had people in it - her kids and another guy???? She was so drunk she was slurring her words and couldn't even speak a sentence without swallowing every other word. So - when she opened the door to her house and told someone inside she was bringing home "a friend" I walked back to my vehicle with her following - insisting everything was a-ok. I just unlocked my door - got in and drove off. Forget that shit - I'm not going to even consider letting her wrap those lips around me - not in that condition and with kids around.

Given my luck yesterday, I called it a day and hit the highway. took me another hour and a half to get home - but I'm satisfied.

ci-traveler

Ralph
10-20-03, 16:14
The Laurie who wanted 80 originally wanted it but settled on less since that was all the cash I had on me. She told me she was more expensive since she was not a crack head. She did not appear all worn out and was somewaht attractive, when she told me she had just hit 40 I found it hard to believe, she appeared early 30's at the oldest! It was my first time with an older woman! She was rather rushed and acted like she did not enjoy things so did not even think she was worth what i paid. She did tell me that it would be 80 if I ever stopped for her again.

I beleive the Lisa ci-travler found just got out of prison she was a lot thinner before she went in, they must have fed here well.

Ci-Traveler
10-20-03, 22:48
Last time in Peoria for awhile today.....

Hit the stroll about 9:30 AM - saw a couple of older, worn out sw's.......went to work. Was out again around 11 AM, and I saw at least 6 SWs of all shapes and sizes. Three wsw's were overwheight - one only slightly and somewhat sexy looking, one who was obviously swinging the hips and had a mean look to her, and one who was just butt ugly. Saw a petite, attractive BSW but was not interested in a non-tit lady today. Can't recall the others. I left town at 12 Noon to get home.

ci-traveler

Jimmy
10-21-03, 20:43
Dont let Laurie bullshit you. She is a crackhead and has been to prison for her addiction. This is not to say that I dont like her because it is quite the opposite. She is attractive and usually has a pleasant personality a well as a great body for her age. I just want you to be aware that 99% of these women are addicts and you should take the appropriate steps to minimise any risk to yourself or property (the police can and will sieze your vehicle if they find drugs in it whether you put them there or not).

Kaman
10-22-03, 13:30
I am going to be in town this weekend and I thought that I'd take in a show or two. I've been to Big Al's before and was not too impressed. Any other recommendations from the Board.

Thanks

Ci-Traveler
10-28-03, 10:00
Strip bars.........

Big Al's has gone downhill. It used to be THE place to go - but now it is fairly lame. The place in Creve Cour is generally better, and, if you have the time to head east on 74 another 32 miles and up 39 about 8 miles, the joint in Kappa (Kappa Cabana) is even better.

My report (and last one for awhile as I will not be traveling for a bit) is for yesterday. I was in Peoria for the morning, and saw Lisa (pic posted below) walking. I don't pick her up any longer because she is rushed and gives only so so service. Judging from what other girls have said, she will steal/rob you, has been in prison off and on for the past 15 years, and she is currently on parole. I have to say that she appears to have lost a ton of weight - she is looking good - and the pic shows that.

I saw several other WSW out - one will be pictured in a subsequent post following this one. I can't recall her name, but she was not very much fun either. The other WSWs were butt ugly. There were a couple of BSWs out that looked promising - about 5 or 6 on the scale, but I passed.

I was ready to get on the highway when I saw an attractive WSW sitting by the Boy Scout building near the church. She jumped up and got in the car. Lo and behold, it is the second Laurie I was interested in - the one that charged someone else $80 for FS. She asked for $35 for a BBBJ and $75 for FS. She didn't have a room. All I can say is - she is attractive and sexy - but she is rushed and stuck up. I had preveiously asked her how old she was (in response to her statement that she had been on the streets picking guys up since she was 34). She responded, "Old enough to know better! *flirty smile*" Later, when all was concluded, she said, "To answer your question about how old I am, I'm 40." I told her she didn't look 40 - and she replied, "I know. That's because I take care of myself." All said in a prissy little voice. She apprarently is divorced from a fireman who met her while dating her on the street! Anyway - as nice as she was to me - the experience was not particularly memorable - and for what she charges - I would pass it by guys.

ci-traveler

PS - I tried to post the pic - reduced it to almost nothing, but the server I am sending it to refuses to see it as anything smaller than 640X460.....I'll try again later

Ci-Traveler
10-28-03, 10:02
Lisa in Peora

Ci-Traveler
10-28-03, 10:05
Don't know her name - but she was out at the same time as Lisa.

RimTrip
10-28-03, 14:59
Great Reports ci-traveler. Special kudos, for the photos. At least now, one can validate who each other is talking about. Will look forward to future reports when you can get back to traveling.

JohnDoe
10-29-03, 00:11
ci-traveler,

Thanks for the info. I almost picked up Lisa the other day. Of course I didn't know that was her name until I saw the picture. Thanks again.

WillySP
10-31-03, 07:36
Wow I finailly was able to access the board, been awhile.

ci-travler the pic of Lisa looks like the SW I used to pick up who also went by Stormy.

She used to provide a good time, used to take her to my home when I lived there and she would spend time and didn't rush.
Really had some good moves.

Ralph
10-31-03, 17:27
Wound up in Peoria once again earlier this week, thought I was done with the place. Saw nothing up around the church on the north side but did wind up meeting a WSW who was waiting at the bus stop on Pecan and Adams. Blonde, late 20's and a bit chunky named Tammy. Had me go to a secluded spot on the other side of the river and got FS for 50. Told me she was a college drop out who had worked as a call girl to pay for school in Champaign.

Ralph
10-31-03, 17:34
One other thing to repor about Peoria, found by the adult book store near the baseball field what from the distnace looks like it could be an average looking WSW but in reality is a FAG who offered anal sex for $10. Word to the wise to avoid.

Jimmy
10-31-03, 22:18
I am glad someone else mentioned Stormy. That is who I thought it was also. She used to live close to me several years ago. Anyhow, Stormy was her real name and we all know that most of them use fake names.

WillySP
11-01-03, 12:38
There used to be a very petite SW named Tina or Little Bit that used to work around the same areas as Lisa aka Stormy.

I know they didn't get along, but both were a good time. Little Bit stated just showing up at all hours of the night banging on the door and then just disappeard.

I used to have a better time with Lisa and she does have a great body.

I am still looking for my hidden photo's of the Laurie I used to see. I will post them once I find them.

George W. Bush
11-01-03, 19:46
Where exactly is the church? I'm going to be down that way soon, and don't want to waste time around the wrong church. The last time I was there, BTW, the Steak and Shake on Main St. was torn down. On the previous visit, I saw a couple of girls right up there that may have been working, but there was a cop in his car at S&S eating dinner, so I didn't want to chance it.

Jimmy
11-02-03, 17:06
The church is on madison (I think). If you do the cruise down Perry, up Monroe and down Madison I think you will know when you hit the right spot. Spring st used to be the boundry line but I would cruise a few blocks past as I have found several coming to the stroll from that way. The block before where Steak and Shake used to be (toward the hill) there is a couple of apartment buildings that used to be well known for pro's living there. It has been several years but do things change much?

George W. Bush
11-03-03, 10:46
I'll let you know after I go back, but they have leveled a lot of the buildings over there, and the apartments may be history. Seems down there, civic improvement is defined as bulldozing entire neighborhoods.

Jimmy
11-03-03, 19:41
I am fairly certain that the apartments are still there. They are 3 or 4 story brick. Let me know what you find as I am planning to take a hop that direction this weekend. My private message is enabled if you dont want to discuss it here.

WillySP
11-07-03, 23:07
Man have only been able to access the board once in every 5 to 7 days, don't know what is going on.

Starting to go through with drawl :)

This is a picture of the Laurie I used to see in Peoria

WillySP
11-07-03, 23:08
Another view of Laurie

WillySP
11-07-03, 23:09
And one close up

WillySP
11-07-03, 23:11
Here is Little Bit who used to come to the house and bang on the door at all hours of the night.

If I didn't answer she would start yelling and throwing things at the house. One of the draw backs of bringing entertainment to your home.

She would eventually get tired and hop the rail and go to the Steak and Shake.

WillySP
11-07-03, 23:34
One more of Little Bit

WillySP
11-07-03, 23:36
The apartment buildings close to where the Steak and Shake on Main street used to be are long gone.

I used to see a blond that lived in one of those buildings.

Jimmy
11-09-03, 22:54
The apartments I was refering to are just around the corner on Flora. They are still there but I am not sure of any action there now. All in all P-town was dead yesterday. A couple of fat BSW's were out and one (maybe) WSW. Other than that I saw nothing but a lot of customers looking lonely as well as a higher than normal amount of drug dealers out.

Cum On Her
11-11-03, 01:04
Wow what lucky guys in peoria. Tampa has, lets say not so sexy women.

WillySP
11-11-03, 07:30
Okay I know of those apartments I was thinking of the wrong area.

Ci-Traveler
11-14-03, 09:26
Was in Peoria last night late. Around 3 AM, I found myself near the church. Picked up a slender, attractive wsw (frantically waving to get my attention) whose name escapes me - something kind of exotic like Vanta or something like that. She claimed to work at the one of the clubs downtown - I think the video store place - as a dancer and that I should stop by and see her sometime. She seemed too good to be true - out at the wrong time, wanted to go to her place for $40. When I got there, we got out and went around back - she asked for the $40 to go inside and pay the lady that lives there with her. I said no - that I would pay when we were inside. She said no problem, but then we couldn't get inside. She suggests we use the van instead - so we go back and get in the van. Just as I strart the vehicle and put it in reverse, the passenger door jerks open and a black dude demands to know what she is doing around the back of his house. She tells him we were just trying to get insde to her place and that I would pay him to show what we were doing.

Geez.........what a stupid situation - don't fall for this stuff.

I refused to pay anything and told the guy to get away from the car. They both argued with me and I threatened to call the cops. He backed off and she closed the door - I backed up and took off. Three blocks later I pulled over and told her to please get out of my vehicle. She did without a problem.

This is a typical scam - and I think the only reason I didn't get nailed is that I didn't pay her any money when the opportunity arose. I don't know why the guy backed out of the car door opening - I had no options except to back up and let the van's door catch him - something I would have been fairly reluctant to do.

Glad I survived that one. No one else out - deadest I've ever seen Peoria town.

ci-traveler

Taco Malo
11-14-03, 11:27
Way to handle the scam my friend - I was scammed sort of along the same way, and they got away with my $50.

RamblinMan
11-15-03, 17:38
Ci-traveler,

I wonder if that's who I've seen a couple of times on the stroll recently. WSW, didn't look that good (but I wasn't close enough to her to really tell), waving frantically whenever I went by--completely unsubtle, unlike every other SW I've seen--and both times with a black man nearby; I assumed it was her pimp. I haven't picked anyone up recently, but occasionally I've been tempted; not by this one, though.

Thanks for the warning.

Ci-Traveler
11-19-03, 23:41
Goo and Ramblin Man....

Scams are very prolific in Peoria and everywhere else. I've encountered them in literally every city I have traveled to - in Illinois and beyond. I've been ripped off countless times - EVEN THOUGH I've been very careful. If they want to get you, they will.

In the case of this young lady in Peoria, I can only say that my suspicions of her behavior were supported by her repeated requests for $ before the act. She avoided getting into the house, she found a way to avoid leaving in the car, and she was very eager to jump out of the car when I said, "Get out!"

I was in Peoria today, and the same girl was on the street waving frantically at cars. I passed her by - but I considered picking her up and driving off to an alleged hotel to leave her stranded. I didn't have the heart. I was gratified to see a cop pull diagonally across the street to question her today - and she gave them her ID. They let her go - but she ignored every car on her way to who know's where. Oh well - she'll be out another day. I did happen to see the same black dude out along with another ugly SW. I amost leaned out the window and told him that he should forget the scam and concentrate on providing a reputable, enjoyable service. But - my common sense prevailed.

Regarding Peoria today............LE was everywhere. I have NEVER seen so many cops, cop cars, nervous people as I did today. Wednesdays must be tough in Peoria! LOL There was one attractive BSW out - saw her get in a truck and take off. There were two WSW - butt ugly - and they remained untouched (thankfully!). Dropped by both Al's and Creve Cour strip joint - bored out of my mind. Bad day at Black Rock!

I'll be there again tomorrow - I'm in town for business - and I'll run the stroll again and make my report. At the very least, it is entertaining. Peoria can be very good - or very boring.

ci-traveler

Amp Ferret
11-20-03, 04:54
CJ what time did you see the BSW get in the truck? I think I talked to her about 30 seconds before that. I had to drop a buddy off before I could do anything. As we pulled away we saw her heading for a pickup. This was around 5:30. I was back in maybe five minuits but she was gone :( . O'well, maybe next time.

Did you notice the 2 young girls in short skirts walking around? They loked like they were 15.

There seemed to be several vehicals driving around not finding much.

Ci-Traveler
11-21-03, 09:43
Ok - back from Peoria this AM - long day and night of work with only a few hours break between. During those times:

5:15 - 6:45 PM:

Almost nothing out. You have the very odd looking BSW whose eyes don't quite line up - not attractive; you have the slutty looking loudmouth WSW in a tan suede coat - getting out of every other car and spitting for several seconds thereafter - gotta be desparate to consider her, and you got the dumpy, ugly, fat, 50 year old WSW who sits and waits hoping someone, ANYONE will pick her up. A pathetic and frustrating afternoon. On the other hand - I didn't spend any $

10:15 - 10:40 PM:

Same as above.

LE has been heavier this week - I have no idea why.

AMP Ferret - I saw the girl get in the pickup around 5:10 so my guess is that we were within a block of each other. I have seen the young coeds - but I never look twice at them - no interest and highly problematic.

ci-traveler

In The Cards
11-21-03, 12:07
I would just like to say that it is nice to have some one giving updated reports on the Peoria area. I'm new to the hobby but I have done the church cruise from time to time. I did the church cruise about 12:30 PM on Tuesday and saw nothing. I was going to go back around 9:00 PM but it was raining pretty heavily. I hate doing the cruises, it seems every time I do I see the LE out. Does anyone have any suggestions to help a novice stay out of trouble. What I would like is to have contact information for any Peoria area ladies willing to entertain, so I could arrange it myself. If anyone can help me they can contact me via a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Message service. I'm going to try and do the church cruise tonight, so I'll file a report on what I see.

Thanks.

In The Cards
11-23-03, 12:24
Well I did the church cruise on Friday night. On my first pass I saw a WSW on the corner a block north off the church. Not very pretty and she was wearing a baggy yellow sweat shirt. Did appear to have big boobs though, thats a plus. Anyway, I rounded the corner for a better look and what do I see? LE one block up slams on his brakes, puts it in reverse, backs up and takes off down an alley like there's a fire. I don't know what he was after but I knew it was nothing I wanted to stay around for so I left the cruise. I went to Club Cabarat, had a few over priced beers, got an eye full and went home.

RamblinMan
11-23-03, 22:25
Well, thought I'd try getting back in the game. Cruised the stroll, some LE around but not a lot, and saw a WSW that I hadn't seen before, about 7 or 8 in looks, a little heavy but not grossly so. Blue eyes, kind of strawberry-blond hair, had booze on her breath. She called herself "Norma", said that she had to get money for her and her kids to get a place to stay. OK, whatever.

We went to a place in the neighborhood and she immediately started bugging me for the money, and I started looking for an escape route. The tiny apartment had two old black women in it, and Norma started asking me to give the cash to them, and I said that I'd do so when they left. They took their sweet time leaving, and then Norma started trying to rush me through it. Finally I got tired of ignoring her asking me if I was "close", and gave up.

Not worth it--for what I spent, in dollars per minute, I could have gone to an AMP and gotten everything with a smile. She didn't want to give a French lesson because she supposedly had stitches in her mouth, she didn't strip all the way, she kept saying that the old ladies were coming back (when I left, the hall was empty), just a real bad experience. I think that I'll just stick to MPs with a good reputation.

George W. Bush
11-24-03, 22:04
Are there any good MP's down that way? I called one the last time I was there, but when she called back the next day I was just hitting Bolingbrook. It looks like there are a few independents outside of the city itself, over in Pekin and East Peoria.

WillySP
11-27-03, 21:15
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Was in Peoria for the day, crusied Wednesday night and found nothing even went down by the Butternut plant.

Left for home around 2 to 3 pm saw 3 out, Lana who is scary, Susie who waved but by the time I turned around she was gone. I used to pick her up sometime ago.

The other one I didn't get a good look at, and again was gone by the time I circled around.

I like to cruise the area to look for LE. I didn't see any around.

I didn't pick anyone up, Lana was trying to run in front of the car but looking into her eyes you could see she was jacked up on something. I would have tried Susie again if she had stayed out.

Member #1395
12-05-03, 19:22
New to this board. Hoping to find lightning in a bottle. Had two great independents in Peoria, both have dropped from sight leaving me high & dry. I would appreciate any info anyone may have. Anyone have any recommendations? Help!

Jimmy
12-06-03, 22:05
Picked up Janet about 5:30pm. Decent looking blonde until she took her clothes off. Pretty flabby but fairly large breasts. FS at her place for 40. Not rushed but not comfortable with a guy watching TV in the next room (no doors) and someone walked in from outside (into the room). LE out in force. Good luck guys. I may stick to Springfield.

rook16
12-07-03, 12:57
Going to be in peoria this weekend coming up will be around the casino area does anybody have any suggestions for fun, if you know what i mean!

Ci-Traveler
12-12-03, 08:15
Was in Peoria on Monday and Thursday - did the stroll by the church and even ran the stroll out west - Louisa/Lincoln area. Nothing at the latter, and the former - just one ugly bsw.

Things are looking pretty grim out!

ci-traveler

RamblinMan
12-19-03, 01:44
Well, shit--got ripped off again. Picked up Nicki ("short for Nicoletta"), somewhat short WSW, brown streaked hair, not too bad looking. Everything seemed OK until I handed over the cash (why didn't I learn from the last time not to pay in advance?), then she "went out for a cigarette"; I knew that she was probably giving the money to her pimp. Then she came back in to say that we had to go somewhere else, and she dumped me once I got to the other place. That makes me one and three in Peoria, by my count. I thought the church stroll had promise, but as far as I'm concerned, it's one big clip joint.

Member #1376
12-23-03, 20:53
WillySP,

I will be in peoria in early May. I saw the pix of Lori. Can she be reached somehow? By phone? From what I could saw, she was GREAT! Does her face match?

WillySP
12-28-03, 16:25
Was in Peoria for a short time over Christmas and didn't see anything the 24th or early afternoon on the 25th.

Member #1376
I haven't seen Lori is some time. She used to work out of a hotel across from the Mark Twain. But the last time I tried to reach her she wasn't there. Of course the phone number quit working shortly after she gave it to me.

And your right she was great, lived in Pekin if I remember correctly.

Ci-Traveler
12-30-03, 13:10
Was in Peoria on Sunday and again yesterday (Monday). Sunday - evening around 11 PM - Lori - good looking, great tits, and expensive ($80 per session) was out briefly - I didn't pick her up as the last two times were rushed and laced with a bit of self-centered attitude. She was out for only the one pass - and she must have been snabbed immediately by some poor soul who didn't know any better - but was attracted.

Also out Sunday evening - there were two very ugly wsw out - one with glasses trying to look as though she couldn't comprehend why I didn't even slow down for her, and the other who waved each time I passed - perhaps deluding herself that I hadn't really seen her.

Monday - the wsw - about 45ish and reasonably ok to look at - kind of typical dumpy when her clothes are off - was out. I haven't picked her up in over a year - but she was out for at least an hour before disappearing. One other fugly, and I disappeared for the evening. Peoria has been completely dead for over a month.

ci-traveler

Monger Forever
01-03-04, 12:20
I will say guys I am from Peoria and getting ready to move to it again. I was up there a few weeks ago drove around to see what I could scoop up and all I saw were a couple of very young black girls around the park on Monroe, and also a 20 ish very nice looking bsw on Jefferson by the car wash couldn't pick them up because LE was looking from a block away like usual. I did see a nice white girl during the day 2 blocks north of mulvaneys "fyi mulvaneys is a drunk with rotten ho's" when I get back in the swing I will inform you guys to the minute play by plays . I am a big time monger I have over 100 hours of ho's on tape and many many pictures when I un pack you all will be in for a treat. also I know of many other good ho spots in Dallas, Tx Miami, Fl. so for now my fellow mongers keep up the good work. also lets get more pics of these ho's ok fellas.

Bubba

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid future delays, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. in future reports.Thanks!

Jimmy
01-05-04, 00:36
Guys,
Lana is missing in the Peoria area. One of the SW's I know was telling me about the detectives looking for her. It felt like they suspect something bad has happened. If any of you has any info or has seen her in the last 3 weeks, I feel that you should make a call to detective Meeks (card she was carrying had his name). Call from a payphone or something untraceable if you are concerned about being discreet. I remember all to well Peoria a few years ago when the two serial killers were working. I dont want to lose what few decent providers we have, so any help would be great. I think everyone on the board realizes that I am not LE so dont even start that. Thanks guys and good luck.

WillySP
01-05-04, 07:25
I saw Lana around Thanksgiving, but didn't pick her up. She could barely walk, I assume she was on something.

MondaysChilde
01-06-04, 19:42
I have been travelling and not posting lately. I am from Peoria and disappointed that Big Al's continues its lame shit like not taking off bottoms unless the girl sees green on the floor (makes sense for her, I guess). next, it will be no tops off - if it isn't already!

But no worries, as long as they keep their connection with the right people in Peoria, Big Al's will continue to lord it over Main St.

I have not yet seen the joint down on Farmington. Did someone say it was across from the track or the old driving range? take out available?

Word for the wise: Stick with the black girls, if you like them. The biggest rip-offs from coast to coast are the white SWs, call girls, whatever. Their basic problem is that they think they are too good to give good service.

Sounds like foot traffic is picking up. I wonder if this is a sign of the economy (which I thought was strong) or maybe a sign that more crank or H is in town?

My M.O. in Peoria is always the same. Go to the strips, get drunk, keep it in my pants unless it's an amatuer. Peoria is a bible-thumpin' town and always a hassle to pay for play.

Ci-Traveler
01-13-04, 17:15
Was in Peoria yesterday and before I left I ran the stroll. Nothing/no one out by the church, but off of Jefferson (west) at Lorraine, I met a bsw - about a 6.5 on the sw scale - gave good french lessons for $20. Very nice technique. Didn't get name or digits - but she said she had been out for two hours and NO ONE had been through.

ci-traveler

Member #2120
01-14-04, 09:42
Was out last night on Southside (I circle Jefferson and Adams), and there were THREE WSW, all of which stood out like a sore thumb. Sting? There seemed to be the same white car floating around, too. While the gals looked nice, there was no way I'd make a play.

I picked up a BSW last summer who was too bossy, so I moved on. The great thing is that I also met her sister (they actually both gave me a BJ at the same time once), and have seen the sister a few times. I stop at her house and viola! She is out sporatically.

I have seen this bighaired, big titted black gal at about 11am several times, but since I'm working I just watch. Is she walking? Or just an innocent bysatnder? That's the problem with Peoria- you need a damned program to keep track!

Jimmy
01-18-04, 14:42
Had the best night I have ever had mongering last night. I started out picking up Carrie (short blonde SW) and had a nice half and half session for a couple of jacksons. On the way back she mentioned that her and Lana are good friends (and Lana is back) and if I was interested they would do a threesome. For another three jacksons I had them both. Lana was her usual drunk self but very friendly and into about anything I threw at her (including a short Greek adventure). Anyway, after about 45 minutes with those two i was spent, at least so I thought. Came back through the stroll late and met a BSW that I have never seen before. She provided the best GFE experience I have ever had with any provider (including escorts). Awesome body, good looking and a great fun loving personality. No rushing and very accomodating. She mentioned the next time I am looking for someone that I should call her in advance and she would cook me a nice dinner or take me out to eat and then go back to her place for desert. She mentioned that she used to be a stripper at Big Als and had the body to prove it. I plan on visiting this one again for sure. She was not expensive (especially when you consider that we were together for better than an hour) and very pretty. She had to be a solid 9 on any scale. Had a nice long session playing with her wonderful breasts (D's and still nice) and a BJ for .30. Said with dinner and FS the next time would be 3 jacksons, but also mentioned that I had better come prepared to spend two or three hours. Wanted to try the FS last night but her kids were home and she didn't want to take me there, as well as the motels are kind of high when you add all the costs in (not to mention that I had already popped for some earlier fun). All in all the best time I have had in 20 years. I will check the number she gave me and will see if she is OK with me giving it to a select few people.

WillySP
01-18-04, 18:05
Jimmy
Sounds like you found a good one. If you do get permission to give out her number I would appreciate getting in on this one.
You can PM me if everything works out.

The last time I was down there and saw Lana she could hardly walk. I did see Susie but by the time I got turned around she was gone. I think she went into the apartments there on Bryan.
She used to provide a good time.

Jimmy
01-18-04, 19:22
The last time I dealt with Suzie she moaned and groaned about taking more than 4 minutes. I know Lana is off and on but remember she has had a rough time. I dont know if you are familiar with her or not, but a while back her kids all burned to death in a fire while she was at work. That would be enough to send anyone to drinking. I guess I have always had a bit of a soft spot for her and even if she doesn't perform as well as others she always has been straight with me. That means a lot to me. I hate the ones that try to rip you off. Anyway, if I can give the number out I will send a message.

WillySP
01-18-04, 19:47
Jimmy
Didn't know that about Lana, I remember her from a few years ago when she was thinner and she gave a great BBJ. I also remember her always wanting clothes and trying to go through my dresser or closet.

I know Susie can be hit or miss, she also lost a child, a little boy that who was hit or beat up by a neighbor kid, I don't remember the details now. She used to enjoy looking through my porn or personal picture collection while I pounded away. She also complained about doggie and mauling her breasts. But when she was willing she wasn't that bad.

But there are better finds in Peoria, Stormy or Lisa was one of the better ones I found when I lived there.

Jimmy
01-19-04, 01:36
I agree that Lana isn't the number one choice. I am a bit soft hearted and she always gives me a good performance. My report on my weekend probably should say that Carrie performed very well and would be highly recommended also. She showed a lot of enthusiasm and had a very believable performance. She was just overshadowed by the other one. Carrie is cute, blonde and looks a bit heavy with her winter wear on but is really pretty small with everything off. I would not hesitate to stop for her again. Says she is out around 7:00 pm most nights. Good luck out there.

Amp Ferret
01-29-04, 13:50
Peoria has seemed pretty dead lately so I have been working toward some takeout at Fantasyland. I thought I had a girl all lined up. We had all the negotiations out of the way. $ and a quarter for 2 hours of fun in a motel.

I called her yesterday at the set time, at her mother's house. Her mother answered the phone and says no she's not home, hang on a minute I'm on the other line. When she got back on the phone she asked me "What do you want my daughter for". I resisted the urge to say " a spirited game of hide the salami" :) , and told he that we had met the other night and that I was supposed to give her a call.

At this point the conversation became hysterical. I can't remember the exact words as I was having to hard a time not laughing. The mom started going off on me for being one of those perverts trying to turn my little girl into a *****. Trust me it was funny stuff. I wish I could have recorded it.

So anyway now I'm in Peoria with nothing to do for the next couple of hours. I cruised the church stroll around 2:30. Whoo Hoo girls everywhere! Yes! Oh wait, school got out early. Maybe mom's right, I am a perv.

O'well went to a barr and had a couple of beers and killed some time. 4:45 ran the stroll one more time. Found Carrie. Suck and spit in the parking deck for a jackson gave her a small tip.

Quite an interesting day.

BTW The girl I met in Fantasyland said some do and some don't when I asked her if the other girls provided takeout. So it is available.

Monger Forever
02-04-04, 22:10
What ever happened to all the ladies from the big 500 and those places? also Some wsw around the big church. I didnt pick up because I saw her pimp wouldnt get away from her. I did see a couple of very ugle wsw I mean but ugly fat ho.

JohnDoe
02-07-04, 02:22
Did the drive past the church around 10:45 tonight saw one older looking wsw she was a brunett. She looked a little heavy but still not bad. Further down the street at Monroe and Voris I saw a really cute blonde wsw. Long currly hair and a very cute face. I wanted to stop but I didn't have time tonight.

Monger Forever
02-09-04, 03:30
I went out and all I saw was garbage flat out nasty ladies. Now I did see one on South Adams around Oak street very young around 20 very cute but she looked scared or just trying to look scared but she did keep eye contact with me. So I am assuming she could have been working. She was 3 blocks before brown bag video walking north on adams.

Good luck mongers, and let me know about the bars where the old ho's from big 500 and bell tap went to.

Later,

Bubba

Monger Forever
02-09-04, 13:39
I am getting desperate guys. I have had to turn to the web for tang I found a site full of ho's but the best part is they show a few in the Peoria area. Have any of you ever tried any of these ladies ? I am curios so I know whether or not to call.

The site is http://www.escorts.com do a search with 61614 as a zip code and 50 mile search and you will get a few ladies #'s .

Help me out guysI need tang bad.

Bubba

MondaysChilde
02-10-04, 18:03
The Big 500? I remember that place. Last time I was in town it looked like that entire block was shut down.

I used to get half/half for $40 in a house off Aiken Alley behind the Slipper Club. Anyone remember it? The mama collected the fee from a desk at the foot of the stairs! That was when I was in college.

I also use to sneak into big Al's when it had the Al Capone sign. That sign is now up on Broadway in San Francisco.

I despise Peoria's white bread persona, and sympathize with punters having a hard time finding action. Good move to cultivate that new club down on Farmington, bad luck to get mom on the phone! Was she of the African or anglo persuasion?

That's the route I would continue to go - try to get take-out.

WillySP
02-10-04, 20:58
I remember the big 500 and also the area behind the Slipper Club.

Got one of my frist BJ's there standing behind the building on the corner.

Jimmy I picked by a Carrie one time the most memorable aspect was her large clit which she proudly showed off, sadly she was busted shortly after I picked her and I didn't see her again. She did provide a very good time. I wonder if this is the same Carrie.

Jimmy
02-10-04, 22:51
Carrie is a short blonde with kind of a chubby face but a fairly nice body. She looks to be in her mid 20's.

Amp Ferret
02-11-04, 04:15
MondaysChilde,

She was a white girl, dark hair, about 5'2", about a 7 over all.

The 2 black girls I have seen dancing there didn't do much for me.

There was a black waitress however that had a smokin butt.

It was kind of a bummer to get mom on the phone, but the comedy made up for it.

I'm definately going to keep looking into takeout at Fantasyland.

WillySP
02-11-04, 07:34
Thanks Jimmy that couldn't be the same Carrie. The one I met would have to be in her mid thirties now.

Ci-Traveler
02-11-04, 18:10
Was in Peoria today - ran the stroll by the church. It was about 10 AM - and I saw the same girl who tried to rip me off (see earlier post...) - saw me and ran for my car - I guess she was interested. I was in a different vehicle than when she tried to rip me off, so she may not have known me. Before she made it to the intersection, a guy in a black van picked her up. I was relieved I didn't have to say no. She is attractive - in a cute/sexy kind of way, but she is looking more and more strung out on something.

Here's the weird part - I continued around the stroll, and I noticed the guy in the van following me - with the girl in the van with him! He followed me at every turn, and then pulled up alongside at a light - seemingly to want to talk. I didn't look over, and I turned left - leaving him to drive straight ahead. I didn't see him or the girl out for the rest of my time in Peoria. I don't know what was going on, but it was odd.

ci-traveler

Monger Forever
02-11-04, 18:33
Thats funny ci the other day on South Jefferson near the old Warner homes I had a black ladie not bad looking pull next to me at the lights in a older crashed up Ford Taurus wagon and start honking and doing the blow job sign with her hands. She followed me for awhile but I hammered it and got away from her. I get a little nervous if the provider is in a car or is way to good looking. well I am in that area in the north side what was the van style I will keep a eye out for them and let you know whats up if they are bad LE or thiefs.

Later
Bubba

Ci-Traveler
02-13-04, 17:32
"well I am in that area in the north side what was the van style I will keep a eye out for them and let you know whats up if they are bad LE or thiefs."

Bubba -

I know the girl wasn't LE - I've seen them stop her for her ID before and then send her on her way. The guy on the other hand - he had a full head of dark hair, looked to be about 5'11", 190 lbs, I think a mustache, about 38 years old? No glasses that I can recall. His van was like a very dirty but late 90s short conversion van.

It was strange - she passed him, he stopped, called her back, and she ran over - spoke in the window, and then got in. They then took off ahead of me the other direction. It was only 2 minutes later I discovered them on my tail.

Very odd.

ci-traveler

Monger Forever
02-14-04, 14:59
I went out Friday 13th to see if I could get some and I didnt find a sole on the street. Not even LE or bsw nothing. I drove for 2 hours and all I found was a Avanti's sandwich. THIS SUCKS !! . guys we need to CUM up with a plan to get some ho action here in Peoria. I am Thinking we need to get contact info better, more pictures to share privatley so we know what to look for, and get phone #'S, and all thats if the ***** isnt so far over board. Well lets see guys I am here HARD at work trying to figure this shit out.

PS: I am trying to work on a couple of sluts I know to start selling their goods. Heck they pay for some bills with BOOTY why not make cash. ok I will keep you all informed.

Also anyone know of the starr. St action I heard Starr has hos every now and then.

And if the Carrie you all have talked about is a redish jaired ho wsw watch out she is a dangerous ho she has ripped many people off, and has setup many guys to get ripped off. They tried getting me once about 5yrs ago "I am a huge monster dude" so they (2 bros) got their asses kicked big time. Just be careful with that ****.

Later,

Bubba

Jimmy
02-14-04, 17:13
Bubba,
I dont mean to blast you or stir up any crap, but you have yet to give any info that means anything. If you are not new to the game then you would have gone after the one in the car. I have yet to see LE try to do the Harry Hines thing around here. If you are from where you say you will know what that means. The way that you ask questions leads a few of us that chat privately to wonder if you are on the up and up. I do have several contacts in Peoria but until I get some info that I can verify (like a number for a girl that I will have to meet before any info is given) I will not just hand out specifics. I have been around long enough to know that the boards (not just this one) are monitered from time to time by LE. There are plenty of SW's in Peoria, so take a look around and get something that you can bring back to us.

Monger Forever
02-14-04, 17:45
I have screwed more brauds than you can think of. And I never wasted time on Harry Hines most the brauds in cars are fags and I dont mess with fags. And yes I was in shock that a girl drove up in peoria doing that of all places and why didnt I pick her up because I don't do black ladies I am not turned on by them. And as far as PM go pm yourself all you want. I am new again to the game in peoria I havent screwed around here for 8 yrs. And I can see why I havnet messed here its dead and the girls I have seen here so far look like crap. now goto the Miami board and see. I know damn near every ho in Miami.

Don't worry you didnt burst any bubbles. I just laugh it off.

And as far as valuable info goes shit here it is (JACK OFF) because there isnt any ladies in peoria that I have seen yet. Only one I did see was stopped by a cop before I could get to her and I didnt stick around to see if he was iding here or giving her a ride or getting a co worker.

And I did get pm from some people telling me about $300 girls and $200 girls man I aint paying that I will add a few hundred more goto Mexico or some other place and have a vacation and get some ass also.

Bubba

Monger Forever
02-16-04, 02:15
Ok guys here is your report.

I picked up a wsw on the corner of mcarther and s. Adams st. Her name is Tricia she is a 4 and she smelled of ciggarette, and was in a hurry said her boyfriend was mean. So i did a half / half for $40 and I fucked her hard and rough for rushing . She is flexible kinda cool she can bent in half rely I thought I was going to break her I was so far that made it worth $40. Ok CBJ and ok CFS. she said she stays in a van behind the old gas station on the corner of jefferson and mcarthur she said she works the alley between jefferson , adams by mcarthur all the time. She is skinny, no tits, ok flat ass.

Ok guys my final thought is the Peoria sex scene is shit I am going to Juarez Mexico next week to get quality ass.

So for now,

bye bye mongers,

BuBBa

Ci-Traveler
02-20-04, 00:28
Was through Peoria around 2 PM this afternoon - only two sw out near the church at about 3 pm - regulars. I left town unhappy.

ci-traveler

Monger Forever
02-20-04, 19:48
I am down in Miami today I am going out SUPER MONGERING. I will dump a nut in the ho's for you guys also. Thats if my first nut doesnt blow her off her shoulders. :-)

ok fellas good luck mongering I will snap a pic or 2 of the ho's here for you all.

Bubba

JNL1000
02-23-04, 20:27
Reading the Journal Star on line today makes me wonder if there is another serial killer loose in Peoria. 3 dead prostitutes within the last year and 2 since December sure males it look that way. Be careful if you're hunting in Peoria because LE must be watching things very closely right now.

Ci-Traveler
02-24-04, 09:39
I heard on the radio during my traveling about that situation. I was surprised, but it does explain why things dried up in Peoria. I sure wouldn't want to be out trying to turn a trick with some nutso out there killing girls. The report I heard was that one of the girls whose body was identified a day or two ago was last seen getting in a guy's vehicle. That tipped it off right there.

I hope they catch this guy. There was one in Chicago (according to the Chicago board) last year.

ci-traveler

SeekPetite
02-24-04, 19:58
I drove through at 3:30pm, very boring. Lot's of kids getting off of buses and lots of LE. Went back out at 7pm. Still dead, saw about four LE during my 3 mile drive. One was parked about three block from the Church.

Ralph
03-04-04, 17:17
Cruised through the Peoria stroll early last night and noticed a mobile police unit parked a couple blocks down from the church (basicly a big RV with who knows what in it). Also saw several police cars circling around so decided it may be unwise to stick around too long. Had been in town a week earlier and picked up Satr a girl I had been with before who said the police actaully appeared to be doing some type of investigation into the death of the girl whose body had been found out in the country a week or so earlier.

Monger Forever
03-07-04, 02:11
OK guys here is Laury I picker her up at Madison by the church. She is 33 nice ass Great BBBJ fantastic pussy that sucks in and out. great FS for $60 I took her to my Bulin in Peoria (like that Jackson my bulin) BULIN = a place to take a ****.

Ok well she asked me to help her get more clients and with her performance I would give her a good referal. I forgot to get a picture until we were getting ready to leave.

Don't forget to look at her pic.

Senior members I will pass her # to you guys ok.

Later fellas.

Big Bubba

I forgot my Miami camera in Ft. Lauderdale I have 3 nice ho's to show pics of guys.

Later

Roady
03-08-04, 13:20
Hey big bubba,

I would love to have her #. I don't believe I've ever seen her out and about..of course, I only cruise during the daytime and usually they are all ugly, plus with some of the LE around, I'm half afraid to stop when I do see a good looking wsw. Please pm me.

Thanks

The Searcher
03-10-04, 11:42
This is The Searcher, and it's my very first posting to WSGForum. I live near Peoria, and have been mongering around here a long time. Counting Peoria, plus MANY other states and cities, I have over 400 "finds" during my searching.

The best girl and value in Peoria right now is Star. She will do almost anything for $30. In the past I have also been with Suzie (6 times), Liz (4 times, but she's in lockup), a Rene Mendez (recently busted), and so many others that I can no longer remember their names.

I expect to become a regular contributor instead of a lurker, and will report things of importance to this group.

Monger Forever
03-11-04, 00:18
In the last few days I have had many PM asking for Laury # but for those of you who didnt get it sorry you don't even have 1 post why would i endanger quality snatch for a unreliable person. So don't think I am a dick. I am just protecting the quality pussy.

Later

Bubba

FYI- Pounded here again the other night I road her good and hard .

Carb
03-15-04, 15:04
I an putting this on the Peoria board for two reasons: I was on my way to Peoria when I made this discovery, and I don't know where else to put it. There is an AMP in Morris on Rt. 47 just South of I-80 on your way into downtown Morris. I don't even remember the name of it but it is easy to find. It is in a little strip mall on the right (West) side of the road just South of the Big R plaza. Park in the back. Mamasan said 70 and I paid up and she sent Bobbi (I think) in. I knew it would be OK when she grabbed my crotch. Actually a very good massage. Then she said 140 for FS. I told her I only had 120, which was true, and she seemed happy with that. Everything covered and was a good session. This is more than I am normally willing to pay unless it is a really good escort. I had planned to try SW's in Peoria after ready posts by Big Bubba and others but I am terrified of LE. Hope undercover doesn't get in there and shut it down.

Stay safe.

Soul Vitamin
03-15-04, 17:12
Carb,

The AMP in Morris is called 'Spa 7'. I remember seeing some posts about it in the "other areas" section. Your post didn't really say if you would recommend the place. I'm wondering how the talent is....good? bad? If you can respond, you might want to post it in the "other areas" section.

Thanks

Ci-Traveler
03-15-04, 18:51
Scary story - but escaped without problems:

I was in P town today and ran the stroll. Picked up a slightly heavy wsw - about 38 or so - about a 5 or 6 on the scale - she was happy to jump in and then talk my ear off. She came on awfully cozy - gave me five different places to go - said she was out on parole......too many things she said made me think twice with the big head - so I turned around and headed towards Spring and Monroe - told her I had lost interest. I was planning to give her $10 for her touble, but she got downright mean and nasty. She refused to get out of the car until she got her $40 (I had no idea how she arrived at that number), and told me that if I couldn't do that then to just drive to the police station. I said "ok" and took off towards the police station. She changed her story a half a dozen times, became outraged, rolled down the window and told someone to call 911, and then demanded that I cross three lanes of traffic (I was in the far left lane of Jefferson headed towards the heart of town - just past the cutoff to go left towards I74 East), and I told her that I couldn't cross three lanes of traffic. She yelled at me that kidnapping was a federal offense; I simply replied that the door was open, she could get out at any time. I kindly reminded her that I had tried to let her out earlier and she said that no. She repeated that if I couldn't pay her to just drive straight to the police station. I said - "that's exactly what I'm doing - just as you suggested a few minutes ago." She told me that we would both go in together and tell our stories - I just clammed up.

When we got to Jefferson and the street past Bryan - I guess her bluff was called, because she suddenly opened the door, tried to grab a black sunglasses case I had in the car and went to jump out in traffic. I grabbed her arm, took back the case and let her go. She was standing in traffic swearing. I turned left with the door still open......stopped - closed the door, and headed towards the highway. Geez......this girl went bananas the minute I changed my mind - swearing, cursing, screaming, threatening me.....I just stayed calm and said very little. I had not even discussed the deal before she became a weirdsmobile on me. I can't recall her name - it was some kind of exotic name - meant to sound sexy.....sorry - I was kind of upset.

Anyway - avoid a 145 lb, brown haired (amost shoulder length), 5'6" tall 28ish wsw if you see her!

ci-traveler

Taco Malo
03-15-04, 19:47
Way to handle it well bro!

Member #1395
03-25-04, 12:11
Visited Spa 7 in Morris yesterday and spent time with a young lady named Kim (Really!) About 5'8" slender, beautiful with a nice personality! Everything you could ask for! $1/2 inclusive.

MondaysChilde
04-01-04, 12:35
WOW! Ci-Traveler that is a bonechilling tale even out here on the west coast. You are very lucky she didn't have a rusty steak knife on her.

You handled that horror story about as well as you could have. Some badly damaged goods out there.

Monger Forever
04-02-04, 10:57
Well I found Laury plugged her good. but she moaned and said oh it hurts hurry up. so I think she maybe burning up down there. I am staying away from her the dope has caught up with her heavy and she is not near as good as the last time. She even told me that guys call her house all day long all the time. Plus she stated that the cops are looking for her for some felony she said she has. So myself I would not want her in my car if I got pulled over could make for a long bs night. other than that I have seen a fat blond girl walking around the arch by the lawfirm on Jefferson but she is flat out fat and nasty. So guys I am so glad that I have a side line girl friend now.

FANTASY LAND UPDATE>>> We (me and my lady friend) went to fantasy land a few days ago and well guys I found it to be pretty good for take out . My lady friend picked up a nice dancer for us (FREE) yes I said (FREE) because the dancer said we were cute. But I did talk with this dancer she said she doesnt do take out but she said many of the other girls there do. but they are scared because she said the cops are always in there trying to catch them .

good luck mongers Damn I am coming close for one of my excursions to a remote sex place. I am thinking either of Argentina which some of you here should got at least once for fantastic women. or costa rica which is another great sex location. One of these days we (the Peoria area Mongers ASSC.) can plan a sex field trip and goto one of these remote locations and have a field day.

Later Brother Mongers,

Bubba

The Searcher
04-07-04, 10:35
Picked up a blonde named Janet on Monroe, near Spring Street about 8:30 pm. Like the old saying goes, "good from afar, but far from good." She looked decent until she got in the car, but then I noticed her teeth (or rather lack of same), and started losing interest. She said $30 for bbbjtcim, so I agreed as long as she had a room and stipped all the way down so I could finger-fuck her while getting a bj. OK. Went to her place (very close) and had just an OK experience. I think I still have teeth scratches on my pecker, and that was 4 days ago!

Saw a new white girl 3 times now, but haven't connected with her yet. Was close once, but a fellow in a red pickup beat me to her, probably one of you reading this! She's thin, short brown hair, looks fairly attractive, maybe about 5'5" or so. Any reports on her (name, performance, phone, etc.) would be appreciated.

Ci-Traveler
04-08-04, 09:02
Someone wrote:

"Saw a new white girl 3 times now, but haven't connected with her yet. Was close once, but a fellow in a red pickup beat me to her, probably one of you reading this! She's thin, short brown hair, looks fairly attractive, maybe about 5'5" or so. Any reports on her (name, performance, phone, etc.) would be appreciated."

The girl you describe sounds like Lori - a 38ish, brown-haired wsw who is fairly high-priced. She asks $80 for FS, and she is often very rushed. You provide the cover. She also has an annoying habit of having everything "just so." Her way or the highway............unless you are particularly in need, I would avoid her.

BTW, if she asks if you have ever dated previously, just tell her that she told you she was married to a firefighter who picked her up on the street. She will soften right up.

ci-traveler

The Searcher
04-08-04, 10:38
Thanks ci-traveler,

No, it wasn't Lori, because I have been with her before. Lori is now 40, very attractive, and has the tightest little hole I have run across. You're correct, Lori was married to a firefighter (who was a former john). Lori has been married 6 times now.

Once I make contact with the newer girl, I'll post information here.

The Searcher

Zebra98
04-09-04, 11:49
Hello, Peoria,

First, I post in the Indiana section. Second, I am going to be in Peoria in about 2 weeks, I'd like some tips on the strolls, girls and the condition of our buddy LEO. I will report on any situation I find. TIA.

Zebra

Jimmy
04-11-04, 12:17
Found a new girl working this weekend. She looked about 21 driving by so I stopped quickly. She got to the car and looked as good as she did going by. I took her back to her place and met her room-mate (also works and is pretty decent looking). Anyway, the gal took her clothes off and I got the first indication that she may be a bit older than she appeared. Turns out that she is 40. Looks great for her age. A pair of Jacksons and we had a nice hour of playtime. I am going to go back and see her again and may try her room-mate to see how she does also. Was told that tag team is an option.

Member #1376
04-14-04, 18:07
Friends,

I will be in Peoria in mid May. Where would one look to find a pretty WSW? Maybe very thin, dark hair, pale skin, gothe looking.

Any hints? Also, where is this "church" that is talked about?

Any help would be great. Any phone #'s?

The Searcher
04-16-04, 10:39
Cruised the Madison/Monroe loop yesterday, and counted 11 confirmed and 4 maybes. (This was later changed to 12 confirmed and 3 maybes.) This included 1 down on the south-side; corner of McArthur and Jefferson. Sometimes you can get luck near the taverns along Adams down on the south side.

Unfortunately, of all these "ladies", there was only 1 I would consider picking up, and she was gone before I got around the block. These girls I would rate as all below average, so I guess a 3-4 rating would apply.

Member #1376, the church is St. Mary's, and its located on either Madison or Monroe (I never remember which). Tuesday and Thursday is vice day, but be careful anytime.

The Searcher

HappyGardener
04-20-04, 16:38
Hello boys,

Possibility exists that i may be coming to Peoria for a week for buiness. Looking for any contact info via PM. Not really interested in BIg Als--been there, done that, bought the T-shirt.

Not sure where we are staying yet. Still have to find out about a car. So I may be looking for hotel options.

Any info would be appreciated and of course recpricated if you come to the Chicago area.

Monger Forever
04-21-04, 01:34
Costa Rica guys, thats the spot. Look at the ladies on that board. Man they are DATY sweet.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Carb
04-22-04, 13:17
Tried the Madison-Monroe area several times over the last couple of days at different times; Noon, late afternoon, during the evening. Nothing but brothers out there. St. Mary's isn't just a church, it's a cathedral. I wonder if the bishop checks out the Forum! LOL

Remember when there were 2 or 3 taverns on SW Adams where the ball park is now? The girls used to hang out around or in them, you could buy a drink and talk to the different girls and not worry about LE. No more. I was told that some moved up to a couple of taverns on Wisconsin, but I've tried them and found nothing, except a couple of drunk broads with their boyfriends.

Member #1376
04-22-04, 13:21
WillSP posted a pic of Lori a few months ago. Does anyone have any info on her now? Any contact inf? Any other dollies with similar looks out there?(thin, white, dark hair)

WillySP
04-22-04, 22:34
Member #1376
That picture of Lori was taken over 5 years ago. If she is still around I wouldn't mind hooking up with her the next time I am down there.

Ralph
04-25-04, 22:22
Got lucky in Peoria Friday afternoon and picked up a cute WSW who gave me several names during our time togtehr near the church. Said she was 23 and from Kansas. Went to as secluded a spot as you're going to find and did the ded. She said she is not usually on the streets and perfers seeing regaulrs at her home, had no phone number but offered to show me where her house was. On the way there she had me stop at a gas station so she could get something to drink, never returned to my car and taht was the last I saw of her. Thought if they wereplanning on bolting they like doing it after they get $$$ and before they do anything.

Ci-Traveler
04-26-04, 08:41
Interesting to see the postings of new girls in the Peoria index. I was in Peoria briefly on Saturday - very little time to run the stroll near the church. On my first run I passed a wsw who appeared to be about 25, brown, shoulder length hair, slim, about a 6 or 7 on the sw scale, looking directly in my vehicle's window. I circled in time to see her get into a white sporty car with a guy who was sporting equally white (prematurely) hair. She was just closing the door of a green Grand Am-like car that was parked on the street - and jumped into his vehicle. Off they went. It makes me wonder if this is the girl that Jimmy picked up at 2 AM on Monroe - just getting out of her car - a couple of weeks ago, and if it might also be Ralph's "cutie."

No luck for me - but the week is young......

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
04-27-04, 09:17
Was in P town yesterday - ran the stroll around 5 PM - saw the stupid wsw who made it difficult for me a month ago (see earlier post about refusing to get out of the vehicle) - I enjoyed watching her prance around for an hour and not get picked up. No luck for me before work. Ran the stroll again at 9:30 PM and I saw no one - and I mean NO ONE. Dead yesterday.

ci-traveler

Ralph
04-29-04, 01:52
Was in Peoria again yesterday and ddi the stroll. After seeing nothing of interest in a couple passes encountered the Kansas girl I had seen last week. Picked her up and since things went OK with her last time agreed to go to her place. We got there and her aunt who she lives with ws entertaining a black guy whom She owed money to I paid her and after a few minutes she came back to the bedroom and told me that she felt uncomfortable doing it at her place and we should try it in the car again. I left and she said she'd be right out. Although I figured had been ripped off I waited a few and she aactually did show up and things ended OK, although she did want to stop a few places before dropping her off again.

Member #1376
04-29-04, 13:04
What does this Kansas gal look like? Any contact info. I'll be in town next month for just one night and am hoping to get a lead on a "sure thing". Young, skinny, pretty, and friendly.

Ralph
04-30-04, 17:44
The girl from kansas is fairly tall, short dishwater blonde hair and somewhat thin in her mid 20s. She has given me 5 different names so far so I am not sure what to call her.

Monger Forever
05-02-04, 02:29
Well, I just nailed Dian. She is about 40, chubby blonde. I picked her up at the stairs of the cathedral (I am for sure going to hell now). Well $30 for F/S. She did the job ok didn't rush much, Talked way too much drove me nuts I finaly told her to shut up that I couldn't cum with her trap rattling. That always gets them to shut up :-) .
I dropped her back off at the local crack house and I went to my house.

You can find her on Madison around the cathedral all the time. I warn you she talks ALLOT! ok well good luck

No contact info on her.

Bubba

MondaysChilde
05-03-04, 17:42
Sounds idyllic Bubba!

Ci-Traveler
05-05-04, 12:21
Was in P-Town on Sunday, and I think I've determined that Ralph's "cutie" (tall, short blonde hair, skinny, mid-20s) is the same girl who tried to rip me off (see past reports) and was hooked in with the black dude who stopped by my vehicle when we were getting back in and she wanted me to pay him.

Believe it or not, I actually gave this girl another try a week ago (she didn't recognize me from the first time a few months back and I was driving a different vehcile) - and, while she was a bit rushed and quirky, we found an alley, parked, and had FS for $40. She actually seemed to enjoy it - and really let me slam away.

Saw her Sunday, picked her up, and she wanted to go to a house - which I agreed to try. We got there, and there were four or five people blacks, hispanics, and maybe one white guy - and she led me into a bedroom that was filthy and unkept. I had to use the bathroom, so she showed me the room. She wanted money to pay the guy for the use of the room/house - and I said I wouldn't give her anything until we were alone and "ready" in the bedroom. She said no problem and left me alone. I opened the toilet and looked at a weeks worth of shit - jeez. Combined with the volume of laughter and talking in the next room, it turned me off from any fun. I returned to the dining room where this girl was visiting with others, and I said I had forgotten something from my car. She followed me out and got in - asking if I was leaving and if I could give her a ride back. I told her no problem. I explained I just didn't feel comfortable there and that I had lost my "inspiration." When we got to where I had picked her up, she demanded .40 and got downright nasty. I told her I was planning to give her .10 for her trouble (a total of 14 minutes from the time I picked her up to the time I dropped her off), but that her nastiness had caused me to change my mind. She wouldn't get out, so I told her she had 10 seconds to exit the vehicle before I headed for the police station. She tried to negotiate, and I told her she had 5 more seconds. She reluctantly got out - turning around to smile and tell me that bad things happen to guys like me. She than started chanting, "Vice, Vice, Vice......" which amused me for some reason. Must be the sunglasses and bulked up shoulders! Anyway - I left dry but relieved.

This girl is not tall by any means - probably 5' 5-6", but the rest of the description matches. She really seems dependant upon needing a fix - and her face looks gaunt with some hollows under her eyes - as though she's using pretty big time. Because of that, she is really quirky and odd - always rushed. I guess I would warn you guys to not pick her up - it could be costly - but if you do, be careful and think with the big head. She's a pretty good lay, but the danger associated might negate the risk.

Stay careful.

ci-traveler

The Searcher
05-14-04, 12:09
Found Lori last night about 10:30 between rain showers. Went to her very sparse basement pad and had a nice bbbjtcim and swallow. Couldn't do anything else because she was on the rag. $35. She's a little chunky but not bad. (I believe her picture was in this forum some time back.) Has been busted twice so has to be real careful. LE drives past her, but evidently doesn't recognize her because she's put on 30 lbs. since her last arrest (and picture taken). I don't have an address because we parked on a side street and went into the basement from the back of the house. I could probably find it again though with a little driving.

Monger Forever
05-14-04, 16:51
If I am not mistaken she took you to the crack house in the basement of the corner house on NE VORIS / NE JEFFERSON alsways like 10 guys outside ready to cut a deal. Be careful guys going into a crack house is a very stupid thing to do for ass.

Bubba

MondaysChilde
05-16-04, 00:34
Jayzus, Bubba you are right. I would think being a john in a crackhouse is like asking to get rolled.

Anyone get any take-out at the new strip down on Farmington Road?

And did I see somewhere that there is a new club up on North University?

I am a homie, coming back in June to play golf and drink. What's the word on those clubs gents?

WillySP
05-16-04, 10:43
There is a new club opening out in the Pioneer Park area in the building where Big Johns BBQ used to be, not far from the Silver Bullet and around Steak and Shake.

Sound like it will be a great place, I hope to get down that way in a couple of weeks.

I saw below a few posts Bubba referenced Costa Rica, I am sitting on the balcony on the 8th floor at the Presidente in CR right now.

Sessions at the massage parlors 2 hours for 80 - 100 and its fantastic service, nothing like the HJ you get a most places around the Chicago area for $

I will be posting a report with pics on my return.

Mercenary
05-17-04, 01:21
I've been to the club on Farmington Road, Fantasyland, only once. It was when they opened back in December '02. I had a lousy time then, I hear the place is worse now. Mostly older or out of shape dancers. The new club on North University is called Elliott's. Haven't been there yet, but it can't be worse than Fantasyland.

Willy, any more info on a club by Pioneer Park? I haven't heard anything about that.

The Searcher
05-17-04, 10:42
To Big Bubba,

If you were addressing my post about Lori, no, the house is on Frye.

The Searcher.

WillySP
05-17-04, 15:49
Mercenary
We may be talking about the same place, I not sure.

This club had some rough legal battles trying to open. All I remember for sure is that it is in the old John's BBQ building.

When I get home from Costa Rica I will check my email files and see if I can find the name.

Downstate Dude
05-17-04, 16:59
WillySP,

The new club on University is Elliott's. They have had significant legal battles getting opened. He does not have a liquer licsence as yet, the city council keeps changing the rules as he goes along. I was in there opening weekend and it is nice. No booze but good food for your cover. Intresting note, the 1/2 owner is a xxx porn star. She is in there quite a bit. Opening weekend there were several porn star's dancing and a few local pigs. Do a search, they have a web-site.

Downstate Joe

Monger Forever
05-17-04, 22:12
Yes the club opened and from what I have heard. The girls are not naked and no liquer. Sounds like fun to me.

Later,

Bubba

And yes Searcher where ever Lori is there is crack she is a huge junky. I posted the pic of her.

Ralph
05-17-04, 22:41
Had time to kill while in Peoria ~5 PM today and did the stroll. Seems there were plenty of cops doing something with the street blocked off (perhaps useful police work) on Perry St and by my figuring with so many of them there they would not be avaiable for otehr tasks so did the daylightstroll a few times. Saw Lori who was a bit thiner than last time I saw her and kept yelling at me asking why I would not pick her up. Last time I did she informed me that I should not pick her up again nless I was willing to spend at least 80. Saw a few other SW who had not seen before a couple who seemed OK at first glance, but in the light turned out to be scary. Had dinner and came back and found the gitl who ahd two previous ties before. Had an enjoyable time with her that did not involve driving all over town as the previous tow time had. This time she said her naem was Jade- that is 5 of them she has given me. Said she was a stripper in Tulsa and Kansas before coming here and was thinking of doing it again since she figures pretty soon the cops will get to know her, also said she dated a guy who she did not get on with who has been stalking her and following other guys who have picked her up. Said she had a friend who works at SC across river who told her she could make more therre and since she does actaully seem to like sex, still find gus there too.

Dmuman
05-19-04, 19:05
I will be in Peoria in June on business and was wondering if there are any decent AMP's there. Any halp would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jimmy
05-19-04, 21:25
Unfortunately there is none in Peoria. There are some in cities within 45-70 miles though. There is not a lot around Peoria other than the street scene. You would think that the LE would want to have some sort of "off street" business to keep the johns out of the neighborhoods. A good old fashioned whorehouse would be ideal, but alas, there is none that I am aware of.

Monger Forever
05-19-04, 23:55
Next Tuesday let's goto Town hall meeting and suggest that it's got my tax paying vite Jimmy. 100% hell I will donate part of my huge house just for that purpose.

Later,

Bubba

Oh

Nailed a Ho called Lisa from Bloomignton said she partyd all the way to Peoria and was stuck here for a few days. $40 FS CIM / CFS and she licked my body good to. She was pretty good for $40 found her on Morton / Monroe. I would rate her a 7 sweet tit's and a good pussy.

Dmuman
05-24-04, 14:52
Jimmy-
Thanks for the reply. So where would you say the nearest FS AMP is?

Amp Ferret
05-25-04, 13:20
Dman

Tokyo in Bloomington is the closest amp to Peoria. It's about a 45 min drive give or take.

The Searcher
05-25-04, 13:31
Talked to Diane last night, but didn't have any "service work" done. She informed me that LE picked up 4 girls a couple nights ago. I believe Laura (not to be confused with Lori) was one of them. To bad, because even though she was expensive, she was by far the best looking sw in Peoria.

I'll publish the names of the girls once they appear in the paper. That usually isn't too informative, because they don't normally use their real names on the street. But regardless, I'll mention them here.

Also found out that Star is in prison. She was my favorite.

MondaysChilde
05-26-04, 17:36
Searcher - do they still publish johns' names in the Journal-Star?

Something to consider.

The Searcher
05-27-04, 11:10
Yes, they still publish John's names in the paper. They don't publish them when busted, but rather after their court date.

The girl's names are usually published within a few days after their arrest.

Monger Forever
05-29-04, 13:52
Had A momorable time with Becky last night found her 1 block before church. She is 35 or so nice bod a 6 looks performance a 10+ no rushing good bbbjcim, cfs, all for $50 and she was happy as could be. If she was 10 yrs younger she would have been a 10 + all the way around. I havent had some pussy like this in a long time I feel real mellow at the moment guys.

any verified or high posters want her number PH me for contact info. She didnt want her picture because she is getting a divorce plus lets not ruin a damn good provider.

Later,

Bubba

Monger Forever
05-30-04, 12:29
Damn **** gave me the wrong number. I will find her and get the correct # fellas. I had a huge urge to call her again Saturday so I called and got DCFS instead. Well I hope I find her man she was SO SO SO SO HOT . I get WOOD just thinking about her.

Later fellas,

Bubba

The Searcher
06-01-04, 11:17
A few days ago I posted a blurb about 4 girls getting busted. I haven't seen anything in the paper about that, so perhaps I was misinformed. Here are a couple of names that did show up, however; Norma Coleman (29) and Beverly Howell (41). This may not mean much because they use different names on the street.

The Searcher

Monger Forever
06-07-04, 22:06
Peoria is dead only mongerers driving around. Picked up Laury the other day drove 1 block and told her to get out she stunk so bad. (Shit, Cigarette, ASS, FIsh, BO, and even a little fart smell) and she was dirty looking to. and she got out. So I went home. Next day I cleaning out my car and what do I find A Crack Pipe The skank dropped a pipe in my car.

If I was to have gotten pulled over and a cop found that they can confiscate my car I am super mad. Also so you all know I would stay away from Laury I have heard she isn't doing guys good anymore that she will rush you and rip you off.

Tall cute black girl on corner of spring / Madison last week Picked her up $40 FS (smelled bad made her take a bath at my fpad). And then says no head and that she hates sex. I wanted to kick her ass and get my money back. But oh did I . I got her doggy style and got that ass. And did I That AHOLE was so Loose I could have put my hand in no kidding. IT WAS HUGE !!

She kind of looks like a TS but she is a cute real black girl. I Fealt that pussy. I will never get her again.

Also last night Sunday 6th LE was out all over in new small Rental cars I know because one the guys was a school mate of mine. And I called him today and asked him if we was checking out scenery and he laughed. and said he saw me.

Ok . well getting to my harry hines story !!! I finaly got her and let her suck me dry. she works out of her car on bad days and walks around ufs area on good days. And Funny she did live in Dallas I asked her. She is a 22yr old Black girl gave me 3 names in car. But gave a OK BBBJ $20.

Ok later guys i am out the door to find some PUNANA !!

Is that one of you guys out mongering on a Bike looked like a BMW Your nuts I wouldnt wanna ride around witha skanky ho on the back of my bike.

OH YEAH !! Last but not least. Old red remember her the famous red head that worked around the old club peorian and that area during the days . Well she is back she is old but a fine cock sucker she is. she works around the area of Sheridan and Columbia Terrace . She is a 5'7" thin to built ok Red head. NICE ASS in clothes ok out of clothes. Worth a try fellas. I messed with her when I was 17 to 20 she was a great sex ed teacher.

Later,

Bubba

Monger Forever
06-07-04, 22:35
Hey if any of you get Becky try to get her phone number ok. She is a very good Provider.

Later,

Bubba

The Searcher
06-08-04, 10:11
Gentlemen,

The Searcher was out searching last night (Monday), and made a great find! About 9:30 was driving the stroll, when a van pulled up next to me. Two women inside. They asked me if I wanted one of them. I recognized Chasity, whom I never been with but hangs around down there a lot. She's not my type as I prefer trim, fit girls. So I selected the driver. She got out and came to my car. Damn, she was nice! Pretty and nice shape. Went to her place and had a great experience. Both got naked. She's thin, extremely nice butt, tiny tits but nice nipples. Then she got on the couch and spread her hairy pussy for me. Nice! Fingered her for a couple of minutes and licked her nipples. Then a really nice bbbjtcim and swallow. $35.

She's white, maybe about 25 yo, said her name is Keesha, about 5'5", and doesn't have a phone. She said she just started doing this, and I was only her fourth date. Not sure I believe this, because someone who gives such good blowjobs has to be experienced in doing it.

I'm going to rate her as 9 in looks, 9 in performance, 8 body. I definitely will get with her again. Next time I want fs.

I do have her address, which I will only give out to senior member or those I know to be dependable. If any of you have been with Chasity, then you already know the address for both of them.

Monger Forever
06-08-04, 20:56
You see Harry Hines in Peoria.

Later all Going out again no luck last couple days.

Bubba

Monger Forever
06-09-04, 00:48
Ok fellas I got Becky in my shower cleaning up getting read for a good sesion as I type this little message. I will get a picture of her for you all ok.

Thats after I BuBbA That PuTaNga.

Later

Bubba

Monger Forever
06-09-04, 03:36
Man I am sore just finisher fucking 2 hours straight . man Becky is GFE all the way. ok .

Becky pic 1

Monger Forever
06-09-04, 03:38
Here is another pic of Becky.

3 Loads fellas. I will start to save my loads so Avanti's can make mayonaise.

Later

Bubba

Ci-Traveler
06-09-04, 16:58
The Searcher wrote:

"......Two women inside. They asked me if I wanted one of them. I recognized Chasity, whom I never been with but hangs around down there a lot. She's not my type as I prefer trim, fit girls."

My response:

Chastity is the late 30s girl who went mental on me when I changed my mind. I had to head towards the police station before (at her suggestion!) before she got out of the car in traffic - trying to rip me off at the same time by taking shit out of my car.

Searcher:

"So I selected the driver. She got out and came to my car. Damn, she was nice! Pretty and nice shape. Went to her place and had a great experience. Both got naked. She's thin, extremely nice butt, tiny tits but nice nipples. Then she got on the couch and spread her hairy pussy for me. Nice! Fingered her for a couple of minutes and licked her nipples. Then a really nice bbbjtcim and swallow. $35."

My response -

This sounds like the girl I saw who tried to rip me off once, then I found a couple of months later and fucked hard in the back of a rental van. Then she went nuts on me two weeks later when I felt uncomfortable with the crack house she chose for a place to do it. She is attractive in a sexy way - but she is also a crack head and won't hesitate to rip you off. Proceed with care........

ci-traveler

Roady
06-09-04, 17:50
Nice pictures of Becky. I wonder how come I never see anything close to that in Peoria or elsewhere for that matter. Some guys just have all the luck. I hope my luck will change soon. lol.

Member #2120
06-09-04, 22:53
I am a Peoria mongerer. Some questions.

Has anyone seen the brunette who is always out and seems to be LE? She ALWAYS is talking to a cop car (says she is being harassed). Anyway, she is a 7-8, so it just figures that she is too good to be true.

I'm convinced that there are elaberate systems of "whorehouse" operations operating on Madison/Monroe and sidestreets. You see all these guys hanging around, and gals around, too. It seems to me you need to break into the "ring" of pimpers.

Over on the southside, I saw 3 gals on a porch waving and pointing at themselves (picke me! pickme!). That was wierd. LE? A couple looked too rough for LE, but there was a nice WSW. Hmmmm.

I picked up a little bsw named Shay on Millman. Tiny, tiny butt! I gave her $30 for a cbj, and midway thru she tried to straddle and climb my pole! She said, "That's what the cover is for, isn't it?" There must be ALOT of bbbj's going on.

The Searcher
06-15-04, 08:07
Mongered Peoria last night. Started at 7:15, and within the first hour counted 12. This included 2 down on the south end. Only one of these I would be really interested in, and it was too darn early--I like to wait until after dark before making a selection. Came back around 9:00 or so, and saw an additional 7. Unfortunately, the one I really liked from earlier was not to be found, and I didn't want to settle for any of the rest. As I was heading home, a tremendous amount of police action had Jefferson street blocked off down by the car wash just before the interstate. Today's paper said 2 women were found shot in a car. Time to adios.

I would be interested in a previous post about Red on Sheridan. Any idea of time she was spotted?

Ralph
06-21-04, 15:34
was in Peoria last week, guessing the same night as The Searcher was since I did notice a lot of LE on Jefferson street which has the advantage of them not being able to be elsewhere also.

Just north of Spring St. I picked up very petite WSW named Hayleyy who seems to be fairly new at all this. I guess she is in ealry 20's wandered around a bi looking for a parking palce, only to find the few I had used before occupied or otherwise undesireable. She seems to be quite new at this and was admant that she had nothing to do with drugs and was trying to get away from an abusive ex-husband who ahd knocked a couple of her teeth out. After having some fun, took her to a friend's house who she is staying with after she got out of the car she said oh I think I am suposed to ask for money, I replied erally how much and she said is $5 too much? Wound up giving her more than she asked for although with this naive attitude I could very easily see her not lasting real long.

Monger Forever
06-21-04, 15:58
DAMN! Thats what I need to find. She would love me. I'll give her $10.

Ci-Traveler
06-21-04, 23:27
OK, I'll bite - I've not heard the reference to "southside" and "south end" without any idea what the streets are. Please give specific information about this area. I have a feeling it is not the same area as I am used to running.

Interesting about Hayley - I've never seen her. I also haven't seen the brunette that iwinudo spoke of - haven't seen her, but am interested.

best,
ci-traveler

The Searcher
06-22-04, 10:02
I'll go $20.

The Searcher
06-22-04, 10:15
To me, and I have been mongering in Peoria for about 10 years, the southend constitutes the following areas:

On Jefferson, from about McArthur down to Garden. Coming back on Adams, all the way back to McArthur. This is a very short stretch and very seldom fruitful. The best shots are near the 2 taverns on S. Adams after turning onto Olive from Jefferson and then heading north on Adams.

In the past, I have had some luck on Garden, from Jefferson up to Western. Sometimes on Lincoln or Antoinette or Anne. These have been slim pickings for some time now.

Ralph
06-22-04, 21:48
The southside used to be where all the action was a number of years ago along Adams and Jefferson from just south of downtown to about the Cedar St bridge. There was evena bar where you could pick up women and take them next door but that has been turned into a parking lot. They also used to hang out near where the baseball field currently is. Now there is very little south of I-74 occasionally you will find a girl on the bench in front of the salvation army place and also a few have moved down to around the bakery on IL-116 heading out of town. There is also a very ugly WSW who can be regaulrly found on the street between Adams and Jefferson by the power plant facility. I once found one al the way down to the point where the one way system ends but that is uncommon.

MondaysChilde
06-23-04, 12:41
Ralph, I remember the bar - the El Dorado? Near Aiken Alley behind the old Slipper Club. This was 1979-1980 ish.

How is that strip club down on Farmington looking?

Ralph
06-23-04, 18:46
The bar I recall was the 500 and it was around in the early to mid 90's when I first started having business in town. Kind of weird with it being across the street from the police station. A client who has since gone out of business was located down by UFS and used to see lots of girls out en rout from I-74 to the business, one whom I picked up told me about the bar and how she had done something to get banned for a week. Could regularly see half dozen or so girls although I was often unable to pick them up since I was either with a co-worker or else a client. There may have been otehr places earlier but first time I was in Peoria was in 1992, in 79-80 I was still at the age when girls were considered icky.

oldtimer40
06-24-04, 02:11
I was in Peoria last week and was driving about a block or so up from UFS and saw what appeared to be a SW. I slowed and she waved. I circled the block and met her on the side street. She came up to my window and asked if I was partying. She looked away to rough to be a cop so I s maybe. She said do you want a bj, I am real good. She is already climbing in so I again figure she is not a cop. She was about 4-5 in looks. Real skinny and not too young. She has medium brown hair and a tat on her shoulder. she said her name is Trish. We went to a place she new in an alley not to far away and I no more had slipped my pants down and she was diving for it. She did give a very hot bbbj and I didn't last long. It happened to fast to even thin about asking about a cover. Didn't see any visible mouth sores so hope every thing is cool. Got it for 16$ as that was all I told her I had. She said she would give me a discount. Has anybody had any experience with Trish? I would like to hear.

Monger Forever
06-24-04, 12:00
Did I get a find. OooooHHH Yeah.

Maria she is around 30's short blonde hair 7 all the way around looks.

10 attitude
20 sexualy

she spent 1 hour with me GFE 200% anything I wanted for $50 and gave me a bath and a full body massage.

I slept like a baby last night.

Found her on the corner of Lavelle / Madison she is always in that area. no other contact information is available. I wish there was . She is new to the game I can tell she was nervous at first and was very eager to please.

Ok later

Bubba

Ralph
06-25-04, 15:44
Knew a Trsih who was from mackinaw who saw a few times around ~2000 she would be in her mid 20's now. Had her grandmother's number in Mackinaw and did call her a few times and go on regaulr dates. She wound up getting hooked on drugs according to her grandmoerh last time I called- several years ago and not seen her since.

oldtimer40
06-28-04, 13:53
Ralph,

The Trish I saw was older than that . She talked like a little her friends house. I don't know if it was BS or not, but she said she had been in prison 3 times.