PDA

View Full Version : Service and attitude vs. Looks?

Goser
10-23-14, 10:19
The choices here are getting outrageously good. I am having this dilemma right now. I am so horny that I want to go see Vivian at Mayflower because she is just so damn cute. However, I had a such a great time with Kelly that I am afraid that I might be disappointed with Vivian's service. Plus Gia is so tempting at 21 and cute. I am thinking about doing my first double with Vivian and Kelly to make sure I get the full package. Wondering how you make the choice?

Typically, I have been a service and attitude first person. For a long time, I frequented Kison because the girls there would offer great service. However, in thinking back about it, the girls there were not all that great looking with the notable exceptions. Now, I rarely go there anymore. Before Kison, I would go to Sakura on Rycroft most of the time. Great eye candy there. But all covered everything doesn't work for me anymore. I have never been to 7 because of it. Was tempted by all the chatter about Chanel. But, never went there since the options are so good here I never have to settle for less than BBBJ.

There were occasional hotties who would be great looking and offer up fantastic service like Aki, Nara, Yas and others, but now, there are AMPs who specialize in a higher level of service with younger girls. I think Ivy at Empire really contributed a lot in this area. Now, table shower, DFK, BBBJ, double pops are getting much more prevalent. And the girls are getting younger who offer it up. Look at Honey at Kison. I only one peated with her. If this were three years ago, I probably would have at least 3 peated her. I am to the point I don't go back for Happy, Nara, Monica or any of the old timers because of all the new choices with more consistent service. In addition to Vivian vs Kelly and Gia at Mayflower. Lux at Hula Girl. Victoria at 109. Lala at Moon. Their reviews seem good enough to try and all 3 look off the charts good. Sadly, Julie, Kelly (formerly of Ichiban), Joy I really liked in the past for great beauty and decent service, but they are now just second tier to me.

What is your experience? How do you make your choice? Do you see service level getting better here?

Hornysamowen
10-23-14, 19:50
The choices here are getting outrageously good. I am having this dilemma right now. I am so horny that I want to go see Vivian at Mayflower because she is just so damn cute. However, I had a such a great time with Kelly that I am afraid that I might be disappointed with Vivian's service. Plus Gia is so tempting at 21 and cute. I am thinking about doing my first double with Vivian and Kelly to make sure I get the full package. Wondering how you make the choice?

Typically, I have been a service and attitude first person. For a long time, I frequented Kison because the girls there would offer great service. However, in thinking back about it, the girls there were not all that great looking with the notable exceptions. Now, I rarely go there anymore. Before Kison, I would go to Sakura on Rycroft most of the time. Great eye candy there. But all covered everything doesn't work for me anymore. I have never been to 7 because of it. Was tempted by all the chatter about Chanel. But, never went there since the options are so good here I never have to settle for less than BBBJ.

There were occasional hotties who would be great looking and offer up fantastic service like Aki, Nara, Yas and others, but now, there are AMPs who specialize in a higher level of service with younger girls. I think Ivy at Empire really contributed a lot in this area. Now, table shower, DFK, BBBJ, double pops are getting much more prevalent. And the girls are getting younger who offer it up. Look at Honey at Kison. I only one peated with her. If this were three years ago, I probably would have at least 3 peated her. I am to the point I don't go back for Happy, Nara, Monica or any of the old timers because of all the new choices with more consistent service. In addition to Vivian vs Kelly and Gia at Mayflower. Lux at Hula Girl. Victoria at 109. Lala at Moon. Their reviews seem good enough to try and all 3 look off the charts good. Sadly, Julie, Kelly (formerly of Ichiban), Joy I really liked in the past for great beauty and decent service, but they are now just second tier to me.

What is your experience? How do you make your choice? Do you see service level getting better here?Because of the competion, and forums such as this, the service has gotten better all around. I always go for looks first, face and body because you have to be visually stimulated and then the service. Erection killers are a pot belly, spare tire, saggy tits, cauliflower ass and thighs, stretch marks you know the looks of an SO, does not work for me so I avoid that. So get a home equity loan or refinance your house and then you can fuck them all till your hearts content, LOL just my two cents.

USukebe2
10-23-14, 22:24
There's always going to be guys on both sides of the fence. Guys who only want to see the lookers and guys who only want good service and attitude. It is a rarity to find a provider who everyone agrees that possesses all three qualities. All boils down to your personal preference. You are correct there seems to be a trade off if you had to choose so do whatever makes you happy. Or you could incorporate both types into your rotation.

The Lone Wolf
10-24-14, 18:47
Always service for me. Always. Add beauty and youth to that, but I always want to start with service as the base. To this day I always think back and reminisce about the ones who fucked me stupid, not the pretty ones who just laid there or were so fake and encouraging a speedy conclusion.

Lonely Smiles
10-24-14, 18:57
Always service for me. Always. Add beauty and youth to that, but I always want to start with service as the base. Bingo +1. For me the one huge intangible is chemistry. I prize service and chemistry over looks any day. When I get all of the above in one sweet package, that my friend is ATF material. Like with Lux right now, holy s I'd be down for anything. Sugar daddy green card marriage? LOL.

Uki Eater
10-24-14, 21:51
I always go for looks first, face and body because you have to be visually stimulated and then the service. Erection killers are a pot belly, spare tire, saggy tits, cauliflower ass and thighs, stretch marks you know the looks of an SO, does not work for me so I avoid that. I agree with this and feel the same way because you want to try and attain the complete package of looks / attitude / service. She doesn't need to be barbie doll model material level where it's a requirement but, look good enough to your level of standard to be visually turned on and you sense a friendly vibe coming from her. If I'm initially turned off by the providers look / body, I simply don't care what's on the menu because I'm visually turned off to even want to bother. But, If I'm attracted to the way she looks, that's 1/3 of the 3 already covered. Now I just need to focus and see if 2 (Attitude) and then 3 (Service Level) will follow through.

Oppa808
10-24-14, 22:23
Bingo +1. For me the one huge intangible is chemistry. I prize service and chemistry over looks any day. When I get all of the above in one sweet package, that my friend is ATF material. Like with Lux right now, holy s I'd be down for anything. Sugar daddy green card marriage? LOL.If you've got chemistry that's wifey material! LOL.

Redneck 1
10-25-14, 20:45
For me, the combination of service-attitude-enthusiasm-chemistry is more important than looks (as long as the provider meets my minimum standards for physical appearance, which are relatively low). I agree with Lone Wolf that "I always think back and reminisce about the ones who fucked me stupid, not the pretty ones who just laid there or were so fake and encouraging a speedy conclusion".

Of course, the best situation is an amalgamation of good looks and good service-attitude-enthusiasm-chemistry, like I experienced with the cute Honey at Kison. However, when the choice is between those two alternatives, I'll definitely take the latter.

The Lone Wolf
10-25-14, 20:57
For me, the combination of service-attitude-enthusiasm-chemistry is more important than looks (as long as the provider meets my minimum standards for physical appearance, which are relatively low). I agree with Lone Wolf that "I always think back and reminisce about the ones who fucked me stupid, not the pretty ones who just laid there or were so fake and encouraging a speedy conclusion".

Of course, the best situation is an amalgamation of good looks and good service-attitude-enthusiasm-chemistry, like I experienced with the cute Honey at Kison. However, when the choice is between those two alternatives, I'll definitely take the latter.There is certainly a great combination of the two going on now. Can't remember the last time so many young, hot girls were offering up stellar service. What I got from Lux the other day blew my mind! No way five plus years ago a girl like her who would normally work at a VIP type of establishment would do all of the things she did; and Yas as well... it must be a "Chinese" AMP girl influence. Maybe Ivy is to thank for it all! In addition to Lux, and her contemporaries, being service oriented, I believe she is generally a horny little girl who is sewing some wild oats right now.

Also, I consider to lump attitude, enthusiasm and chemistry all into the service category.

ShootngStarBoy
01-14-17, 08:11
The attitude is the most important element. If the girl has the right attitude (the right mind set) then her service will follow. If a girl had a poor attitude then you can bet her service will be poor. The AMP providers attitude is the most important element or at least it starts with her mind. If she has a "fuck me back attitude" then her service will be ducking awesome. She will be ducking you back in every position as hard as you trying to fuck her. If she has a "dead fish attitude", then you will be doing all the work and their will be no chemistry. If the girl us only thinking about the money and her attitude is "hurry up and cum attitude", then GTFO of here. You will probably have shitty service.

MightyMouth
01-14-17, 17:48
To me looks is important because they have to turn me on. And second is attitude. Service is third because I'm a basic guy, not into any weird stuff. Looks is important, as she walks in I want to be pleased with the appearance. Can't get going if I'm not attracted to her. Attitude is also very important. Nothing worst than getting the feeling she doesn't want to be there with you. Dead fish and girls with bad hygienes are the worst. Glad that there are so many girls that are hot with great attitude. Of course everyone has their favorites.

DeMeter
01-14-17, 21:16
First attitude.

I really appreciate it if I could feel she is doing her best for me. I know providers would not really enjoy and like me but at least I want them to know the value of 2 or 1. 5 outside world.

Yeah I am quite generous one cause I myself am working for service-related job (I know that stress girls).

But I don't want to spend money only to feel I am in the wrong place.

Even not perfect professional attitude. I can generously understand trivial mistakes but please hell no dead fish.

2. Looks.

I am not picky of girls face that much. But if possible, I prefer taller girls. Don't mind curvy one but not plus size shagging tire around her belly.

My standard of looks is relatively low. But please in the boundary of that low standard.

(I had been introduced WTF body girls. I tell you guys again, my standard is quite low but I had to say can I talk to mama please).

3. service: when I want harder service, I search for who can do that, so not that big issue.

DrMajikLuv69
05-27-17, 12:37
Do you like fucking a dead fish? Do you like fucking a dead lay? If you answered "yes" to any of the above two questions, then you are special, but again TEHO. There are a few mongers that could careless if the chick was a zombie girl and just was a dead lay as they performed their necrophiliac love making. However there are some mongers that prefer a girl that actually fucks back.

Personally I like fucking a girl that is passionately fucking me back. The FMBA (Fuck Me Back Attitude) is an important attribute to the complete experience from the interchange of love making IMHO. Without the reciprocal FMBA (Fuck Me Back Attitude) the interaction there is no complete fulfillment, nor pleasure associated with the session. After all the ultimate goal is fulfilling the goal of hedonistic sensual pleasure. There is no act is more gratifying than when both partners are into the FMBA (Fuck Me Back Attitude).

YMMV but there are a lot of girls that provide the FMBA (Fuck Me Back Attitude) at Happiness and Rejuve. In addition some of the other spas that I did not mention have one or two girls with the FMBA.

YMMV but here are IMHO the Best Girls with FMBA (s): Dallas, Dani and Leii. To be considered for a nomination for the FMBA girls had to display the stamina to last the entire session non-stop. Use their hands to push back on the adjacent wall and use some force to push back into me while passionately providing an unlimited DFK & LFK throughout the session. Go through CG and RCG and break a sweat through their profuse action to fuck me back. When in missionary use their hands to push above them to fuck me back, and when in doggie rhythmically push back against me on all fours. During 69 wants to sit on my face and cum. Only one girl can do that for me, and that girl is Dallas! Dallas is the best! Dallas is the complete FMBA but YMMV. Since day one Dallas and I have established rapport and made a connection that goes beyond the session in the room. Dallas has the best overall personality and attitude IMHO. The DFK LFK with the FMBA completes the doctrine. It is the epitome of PSE GFE PRS combined.

YMMV but here are IMHO the second runner ups for girls with FMBA (s): Yuri, Dani, Leii, Ginger, Stella, Yuna, and Jessica. Honorable mention to girls who are now retired with great FMBA: Luxx and Happy. These girls are legends.

How To
05-27-17, 15:32
I totally agree.
It is nice to occasionally fuck the hot chick, but if the service sucks, then it ruins the moment.
I am not saying all great service are by ugly or so-so women, but they try to use their looks to get away with bad service.
Bumbai they learn.

Laters,
Howard.

Do you like fucking a dead fish? Do you like fucking a dead lay? If you answered "yes" to any of the above two questions, then you are special, but again TEHO. There are a few mongers that could careless if the chick was a zombie girl and just was a dead lay as they performed their necrophiliac love making. However there are some mongers that prefer a girl that actually fucks back.

Personally I like fucking a girl that is passionately fucking me back. The FMBA (Fuck Me Back Attitude) is an important attribute to the complete experience from the interchange of love making IMHO. Without the reciprocal FMBA (Fuck Me Back Attitude) the interaction there is no complete fulfillment, nor pleasure associated with the session. After all the ultimate goal is fulfilling the goal of hedonistic sensual pleasure. There is no act is more gratifying than when both partners are into the FMBA (Fuck Me Back Attitude).

YMMV but there are a lot of girls that provide the FMBA (Fuck Me Back Attitude) at Happiness and Rejuve. In addition some of the other spas that I did not mention have one or two girls with the FMBA.

YMMV but here are IMHO the Best Girls with FMBA (s): Dallas, Dani and Leii. To be considered for a nomination for the FMBA girls had to display the stamina to last the entire session non-stop. Use their hands to push back on the adjacent wall and use some force to push back into me while passionately providing an unlimited DFK & LFK throughout the session. Go through CG and RCG and break a sweat through their profuse action to fuck me back. When in missionary use their hands to push above them to fuck me back, and when in doggie rhythmically push back against me on all fours. During 69 wants to sit on my face and cum. Only one girl can do that for me, and that girl is Dallas! Dallas is the best! Dallas is the complete FMBA but YMMV. Since day one Dallas and I have established rapport and made a connection that goes beyond the session in the room. Dallas has the best overall personality and attitude IMHO. The DFK LFK with the FMBA completes the doctrine. It is the epitome of PSE GFE PRS combined.

YMMV but here are IMHO the second runner ups for girls with FMBA (s): Yuri, Dani, Leii, Ginger, Stella, Yuna, and Jessica. Honorable mention to girls who are now retired with great FMBA: Luxx and Happy. These girls are legends.

HongKong1
05-27-17, 19:07
IMHO attitude is everything! If she is a 10 and does nothing but ***** and complain it's a turn off. I will take a 5 that is a animal in the room over that!

ShootngStarBoy
01-18-18, 07:40
Jenny at Nirvana has the best attitude and service. Her service is great and she's hot! Good eye candy. Does anyone know when she is coming back to Nirvana? I miss her.

ATLFan
01-19-18, 02:43
Man the hot chicks just don't try is hard from my experience. I don't get down with dogs but I'm talking like 7's give the best service imo. The chicks you would say are cute as apposed to smoking hot. Just my opinion and for me feels more realistic LOL.

ProfessorGun69
07-03-18, 18:35
Man the hot chicks just don't try is hard from my experience. I don't get down with dogs but I'm talking like 7's give the best service imo. The chicks you would say are cute as apposed to smoking hot. Just my opinion and for me feels more realistic LOL.Yep you're probally right. Sometimes hot chicks don't try hard. They think and conclude just because they are hot that they are entitled. It's the 7's that have the best services.

Memahu
07-04-18, 04:52
If you can't have a ten. How about two 5's? How about five 2's?

Amp64
07-04-18, 05:17
BRAAHHHH, a hot all covered service, vs a hot non covered service, HELLO, Hot No Cover HAPPINESS, HOT all covered service, all the other places😂128514;128514;, my go to place! FAHKIN MONGERS DISNEYLAND! ALL RIDES TESTED AND REVIEWED😍128525;128525;, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, is how I feel when I walk out of there🤙129305;129305;.

Bigdaddybudda
07-04-18, 14:11
Greedy brother here!! Obviously finding someone that fits both is ideal (to some). And they are out there (Hula Girl, Rejuve, Aloha Me, etc) Guess it depends on what you want from the interaction. Personally I prefer to at least try the 8-10's and hope the attitude / service matches. When I have extra cash. But I go back to the tried and true or well-reported 7-8's when I want a sure thing. Do notice that the 7-8's as mentioned before "tend" to provide better service without the laundry list of rules and / or deadfish action. If I wanted that I would have stayed married! HAHA.

Be safe Brothers!

TomAssCan9
07-29-18, 19:28
Greedy brother here!! Obviously finding someone that fits both is ideal (to some). And they are out there (Hula Girl, Rejuve, Aloha Me, etc) Guess it depends on what you want from the interaction. Personally I prefer to at least try the 8-10's and hope the attitude / service matches. When I have extra cash. But I go back to the tried and true or well-reported 7-8's when I want a sure thing. Do notice that the 7-8's as mentioned before "tend" to provide better service without the laundry list of rules and / or deadfish action. If I wanted that I would have stayed married! HAHA.

Be safe Brothers!Right on my bradduh. Get um both. Like you said Rejuve and Happiness. Looks 8 or 10. Attitude is 10 BBFS is 10. CFS is 8.

DrMajikLuv69
07-31-18, 09:01
If you can't have a ten. How about two 5's? How about five 2's?LOL Memahu! Nope definitely pass on the five twos! IMO the two fives is a no go too. Memahu now google had an interesting puzzle that went viral. It was can you make 10 by only using the numbers, 1, 1, 5 and 8 using only the math operations addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Note: each number 1, 1, 5 and 8 needs to be used once to make the 10, but NO exponents can be used. Interesting enough of the millions of possibilities there is only one algorithm that can be used to make the 10.

In any case I would rather fuck a chick that was a perfect 10, and if not two eights will do. Maybe nothing less than eight point five.

DrMajikLuv69
05-18-19, 04:42
IMHO attitude is everything! If she is a 10 and does nothing but ***** and complain it's a turn off. I will take a 5 that is a animal in the room over that!Agreed! The girls attitude will determine her service. If she is confident, happy and into her session; then it will show. A good attitude is superior to just a dead fish good looking girl.

MP504
05-18-19, 05:38
Attitude wins. Don't care how hot someone is; if no baseline connection, time won't be enjoyable and possible no nut.

Vajajalova
05-18-19, 19:09
Attitude wins. Don't care how hot someone is; if no baseline connection, time won't be enjoyable and possible no nut.I agree attitude and effort trumps looks!

With everything being equally close your eyes and it all feels the same. A nice warm, wet hole pleasures the boto the main difference attitude and effort.

Redneck 1
05-04-21, 22:43
Recently, "Coach Red" was speaking with a mature provider who will remain anonymous. She appears to be in her middle to late forties, and was discouraged. "I don't think that I can compete with girls in their twenties," she said with sadness in her voice. Coach Red knew that it was time for a pep talk, which is paraphrased below.

"You can't compete with them? That's not necessarily true. First, customers often rate providers on a three-part scale: looks, attitude and service. Although you may not be able to compete on looks with providers who are two to three decades younger than you, you certainly can compete, and even win, on the two important factors that are within your control: attitude and service. Indeed, some of the younger women are insufficiently focused on attitude and service, because they think their looks alone should be sufficient. Second, many older men often appreciate and have better chemistry with mature providers, who are more likely to provide the TLC they need. Finally, you have more life experience than the young women, which can make you a more enjoyable companion and conversationalist".

Okay, so that wasn't quite as inspiring as the famous pep talk of Coach Herb Brooks to America's 1980 Olympic hockey team, but at least I liked it. In my opinion, it's also the truth.

NevaEnuf
05-05-21, 22:02
Recently, "Coach Red" was speaking with a mature provider who will remain anonymous. She appears to be in her middle to late forties, and was discouraged. "I don't think that I can compete with girls in their twenties," she said with sadness in her voice. Coach Red knew that it was time for a pep talk, which is paraphrased below.

"You can't compete with them? That's not necessarily true. First, customers often rate providers on a three-part scale: looks, attitude and service. Although you may not be able to compete on looks with providers who are two to three decades younger than you, you certainly can compete, and even win, on the two important factors that are within your control: attitude and service. Indeed, some of the younger women are insufficiently focused on attitude and service, because they think their looks alone should be sufficient. Second, many older men often appreciate and have better chemistry with mature providers, who are more likely to provide the TLC they need. Finally, you have more life experience than the young women, which can make you a more enjoyable companion and conversationalist".

Okay, so that wasn't quite as inspiring as the famous pep talk of Coach Herb Brooks to America's 1980 Olympic hockey team, but at least I liked it. In my opinion, it's also the truth.My favorites are matured Asian providers. Maybe because I appreciate a good conversation, better connection, stay positive, no rush service, leave happy and stay friends. Repeat when necessary. I got Asian fever so they all look pretty to me.

I'm not young, tall and handsome or Fat. But in pretty good shape and healthy. So I don't expect these young providers to give good as service as the matured. FME.

PM me her # so I can give her a hug. Please.

CoffeeMocha
05-05-21, 22:13

Okay, so that wasn't quite as inspiring as the famous pep talk of Coach Herb Brooks to America's 1980 Olympic hockey team, but at least I liked it. In my opinion, it's also the truth.Mature Providers are good, as long as their boobs are not sagging and they have a decent face and ass.

PineappleKid
05-05-21, 23:46
Very wise words Coach!

I hope that pep talk cheered her up!

I'm no spring chicken myself, and appreciate great service and attitude too! (Hopefully her "competition" learns this sooner than later!

P. K.

Okay, so that wasn't quite as inspiring as the famous pep talk of Coach Herb Brooks to America's 1980 Olympic hockey team, but at least I liked it. In my opinion, it's also the truth.

DeeJohn808
05-05-21, 23:54
"I don't think that I can compete with girls in their twenties," she said with sadness in her voice.Good thing there are almost no girls in their 20's in the industry on Oahu. Don't have to compete with something that isn't there.

Redneck 1
05-06-21, 02:59
Good thing there are almost no girls in their 20's in the industry on Oahu. Don't have to compete with something that isn't there.Good point. She didn't specify any particular providers, but I'm guessing that she might have been looking at internet advertising photos and perceiving that some women in those photos appear to be in their twenties.

CoolDude44
05-07-21, 01:29
It's nice to have a hot provider but service and attitude is more important to me. Although I've been lucky enough to have been with some smoking hot providers who gave great service. Julie from Ginza for example or the famous Michelle fro.

CHM and Plus Spa.

I was fortunate to have had some AMP all stars but I also sampled a GILF who was saggy but may have given the best BBBJ plus she offered all bareback. It was enjoyable and repeatable.

Big Gulp
05-07-21, 16:16
Okay, so how many will admit that they had a provider with no looks maybe a 1 or a 2 in looks but was so good in service and attitude you didn't care?

CoolDude44
05-07-21, 21:48
Okay, so how many will admit that they had a provider with no looks maybe a 1 or a 2 in looks but was so good in service and attitude you didn't care?I had a session with Candy at Hayaku spa. She was older and kind of frumpy looking but she gave a great BBBJ and BBFSCIP. I would have gone back but it was at the time when that temporary prosecutor Nadomoto was getting off on closing all the AMPs and all the places at the AY Wong building were closed down. Too bad. I wonder if any AMP reopened there?

Prudential808
05-08-21, 08:21
I had a session with Candy at Hayaku spa. She was older and kind of frumpy looking but she gave a great BBBJ and BBFSCIP. I would have gone back but it was at the time when that temporary prosecutor Nadomoto was getting off on closing all the AMPs and all the places at the AY Wong building were closed down. Too bad. I wonder if any AMP reopened there?I heard landlord has had 0. 0000% of interests in under table money since irs asked her intensively.

T6650
05-08-21, 14:58
I heard landlord has had 0. 0000% of interests in under table money since irs asked her intensively.Since you say "she" I assume you are referring to the woman who was the manager rather than the owner which may be a family trust. She I the pastor of one on the Korean churches in the building and as she kew exactly what was going on, a real hypocrite. I knew the AMP business was a s good as done when the laws were changed to make receiving gain through the services of prostitution a felony. The change was targeted to Waikiki pimps but sadly it had the biggest effect on AMP owners. Even kitchen mamas have been sharged if they accepted the house fee. The best model now seems to be the one woman shop. If you work alone, you can't be charged with pimping yourself.

Redneck 1
05-09-21, 01:09
Okay, so how many will admit that they had a provider with no looks maybe a 1 or a 2 in looks but was so good in service and attitude you didn't care?As a longtime veteran of downtown street mongering, I'll freely admit it, especially for BJ service. For example, many years ago, I was receiving excellent and enthusiastic BBBJs (with swallow) for $20 from a downtown provider who had a wonderful personality but weighed well over 200 pounds.

all the places at the AY Wong building were closed down. Too bad. I wonder if any AMP reopened there?With so many mongers on the forum, in the unlikely event that an AMP were to open again at that building, we'll know about it.

DrMajikLuv69
10-28-23, 18:18
Service and attitude will always trump looks. If a girl has average looks at a great attitude, and is much more pleasant to be around; She will make your ANO experience greater.

Imagine this hypothetical situation where you have a beautiful girl who's a perfect 10, or maybe a 9, or 8. But has a shittiest attitude. Imagine that girl is lazy and only wanted your money, and doesn't enjoy your company, and doesn't want to do anything. Question: what do you think your experience would be like with that girl who doesn't want to do anything? Or how about girl who doesn't want to take any directions from you; or a girl who is a dead fish. Would you want to spend your hard earned money on a dead fish?

A girl's attitude will affect her service. A girls attitude have a direct outcome of the services she provides. If a girl has a positive mindset and she will have unlimited ability to present and provide an amazing experience for herself and for her customers.

Well, I meant a girl like that over the weekend. Her name is Candi.