PDA

View Full Version : BBBJ and BBFS

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Niteluvr
10-27-18, 06:30
Amen to that. For all the time and effort KingSlayer puts into providing these parties, I hope he is making some $$$ , frankly he deserves to be. Time is money.Couldn't agree more. Anyone who puts in that level of effort deserves some sort of compensation.

KingSlayer22
10-27-18, 10:45
You guys do realize you've totally hijacked this topic page for something that should be in the Gangbang section right? Just wondering cause I keep coming here hoping to see some new info on the latest and greatest hottie that performs well in this category. Gangbangs are not my thing and I have provided a couple of girls in the past that were great performers in the gangbang arena so I appreciate the enthusiasm for the fetish but really think this one should move back to its intended location and leave this one free for the title appearances.

JMHO,

SKY.All the party girls do 1 on 1 so I do promise you will see some new hotties for BOTH threads.

GameTime30
10-27-18, 16:28
I have came looking to drop off some gems that I have gotten bored with in this section and I don't even think it's appropriate anymore. Like when did this become the gangbang section pt 2?? Why'all got a whole section to talk about these 2-3 women over and over and over again.

You guys do realize you've totally hijacked this topic page for something that should be in the Gangbang section right? Just wondering cause I keep coming here hoping to see some new info on the latest and greatest hottie that performs well in this category. Gangbangs are not my thing and I have provided a couple of girls in the past that were great performers in the gangbang arena so I appreciate the enthusiasm for the fetish but really think this one should move back to its intended location and leave this one free for the title appearances.

JMHO,

SKY.

Androo75
10-27-18, 23:24
I'm still holding out for a BBFS Latina.

Maybe for Christmas Mr. King?

Atanok
10-28-18, 02:43

Maybe for Christmas Mr. King?Me too. #ditto.

OutTher
10-28-18, 14:36
Exstripper that gives great service looking to make some extra bday money. Does bare head and BBFS for a extra amount also. Head game is the best and body is everything. Price ranges for about 70 for bare 50 for covered. Located on southside by Riverdale area has her own place.

MrBizniz
10-29-18, 01:54
You going to give us some contact info?.

You're shitting me right? You're first post in two years is to criticize somebodies post?

I gotta say, that takes some fucking balls.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass,

A2

Beezart
10-29-18, 10:08
Saw the ever wonderful Lacey last week. She was as good as ever. Prompt, sexy, and passionate as ever. As always, the menu was wide open and she was thirsty for everything I could throw at her. If you haven't reached out to Kingslayer to get in touch with her yet I would highly recommended it.

Head Hunting
10-29-18, 12:04
Exstripper that gives great service looking to make some extra bday money. Does bare head and BBFS for a extra amount also. Head game is the best and body is everything. Price ranges for about 70 for bare 50 for covered. Located on southside by Riverdale area has her own place.You got more pics of her? Face pics?

OutTher
10-29-18, 22:52
You got more pics of her? Face pics?Extra pic of baby on the bed.

KingSlayer22
10-31-18, 07:28

Maybe for Christmas Mr. King?Could be some Latin Ass on the Christmas menu.

Harley32
10-31-18, 12:35
I saw OutTher's post about Baby and decided to give her a try. We arranged most things by text and finished up by phone. As mentioned, she has her own place and it seemed reasonably safe.

No bed though, comforter on the floor. She's a MILF, mid 30's, with a tight little body. She does have some oral skills and takes direction well. She allows multiple pops and I thought it was a good deal at 1 for an hour. CIM and CIP are both available. As with most things, YMMV. OutTher has her contact info.

GoDevils
10-31-18, 18:37
Hi all I am trying to figure out where does Jessica advertise so I can reach out to her to see if she will join in a threesome. Just let me know where she advertise so I can contact her.

KingSlayer22
10-31-18, 19:30
Hi all I am trying to figure out where does Jessica advertise so I can reach out to her to see if she will join in a threesome. Just let me know where she advertise so I can contact her.She doesn't advertise and sees party people she's met.

Atanok
10-31-18, 23:00
Could be some Latin Ass on the Christmas menu.I could have a holly jolly Christmas with her.

Sec See
11-01-18, 08:44
Dreamt aboout Chelsea again. She set us up at a duluth notel and even met me outside to welcome me and feel that special vibe. In the room she's got the music on, slowly undresses me with strip tease. Gives into fresh DATY and DATA. Whimpers kept getting louder and she shuddered several times as she came with my meat in her jaw. Started anal play and dove in a couple of times with digits and twig. After that exhaustion she wanted to be dominated so I did. Ploughed her for good 15 minutes until I drained. She's careful not to squirt on bed as she had to use washroom. Soon as she was back she was working my boy again for round2. CG where we locked in place and I did not get go until she squeeled at the top of lungs. Donation was. 2 and not a clock watcher. Will repeat 4 sure.

KingSlayer22
11-01-18, 09:29
Took happy hump day literally as I hooked up with Lacey and Chanel for a 2 girl 3 hole ride and sampled all the the treats. Double BBBJ to start off as they slurped, spit, balls sucked and made junior disappear one after the other back and forth. Got them up doggy cause they both have spectacular asses with an hour glass frame. Plowing Lacey first and fingering Chanel in both holes workimg my way up for a later assault. Pulled out and dipped in Chanel and worked my other set of fingers in Lacey from behind, she asked me to go slow and work her back door gently which I did. She needed more time and frankly Chanel is a GREEK goddess so I went there first and dam if she wasn't pushing back almost as soon as I was at her rosebud. This girl loves her backdoor pounded as she starts swiveling her hips, fuck it felt good. I was getting really worked up and wanted to blow in Laceys bung so I moved over and slowly and gently worked my way inside laceys tight nether region. I asked Chanel to do BLS which I love having done as I'm doing the nasty. Lacey took all of me after a minute of persuasion and was picking up the pace. Chanel starts working over Lacey and me at the same time and I thought Laceys head would explode as she's shaking her legs and hips grinding on Chanel. Way too much for me as I let go deep in Lacey as Chanel was sucking the boys deep in mouth. I pull out as a small stream runs out of Lacey all over Chanels face. She used her fingers and swiped it in her mouth, dam that was a hot double. First time I've had these 2 together and certainly will not be the last. That one drained me so hard that was the only one in the tank as we hung out talked.

Lacey and Chanel are doing singles and doubles today and Tommorow Perimiter.

Seniors and party guys hit me up for this dynamic duo.

GoDevils
11-01-18, 09:56
She doesn't advertise and sees party people she's met.Thank you for your response.

Roddee
11-01-18, 13:40
Took happy hump day literally as I hooked up with Lacey and Chanel for a 2 girl 3 hole ride and sampled all the the treats. Double BBBJ to start off as they slurped, spit, balls sucked and made junior disappear one after the other back and forth. Got them up doggy cause they both have spectacular asses with an hour glass frame. Plowing Lacey first and fingering Chanel in both holes workimg my way up for a later assault. Pulled out and dipped in Chanel and worked my other set of fingers in Lacey from behind, she asked me to go slow and work her back door gently which I did. She needed more time and frankly Chanel is a GREEK goddess so I went there first and dam if she wasn't pushing back almost as soon as I was at her rosebud. This girl loves her backdoor pounded as she starts swiveling her hips, fuck it felt good. I was getting really worked up and wanted to blow in Laceys bung so I moved over and slowly and gently worked my way inside laceys tight nether region. I asked Chanel to do BLS which I love having done as I'm doing the nasty. Lacey took all of me after a minute of persuasion and was picking up the pace. Chanel starts working over Lacey and me at the same time and I thought Laceys head would explode as she's shaking her legs and hips grinding on Chanel. Way too much for me as I let go deep in Lacey as Chanel was sucking the boys deep in mouth. I pull out as a small stream runs out of Lacey all over Chanels face. She used her fingers and swiped it in her mouth, dam that was a hot double. First time I've had these 2 together and certainly will not be the last. That one drained me so hard that was the only one in the tank as we hung out talked.

Seniors and party guys hit me up for this dynamic duo.Is she posting anywhere?

Androo75
11-01-18, 16:17
Could be some Latin Ass on the Christmas menu.So excited! Hoping I won't be stuck in Toronto! Keep me posted and a BIG thank you!

Pokerace 123
11-01-18, 21:43
I saw OutTher's post about Baby and decided to give her a try. We arranged most things by text and finished up by phone. As mentioned, she has her own place and it seemed reasonably safe.

No bed though, comforter on the floor. She's a MILF, mid 30's, with a tight little body. She does have some oral skills and takes direction well. She allows multiple pops and I thought it was a good deal at 1 for an hour. CIM and CIP are both available. As with most things, YMMV. OutTher has her contact info.She is definitely worth a visit. Seen her many many times.

OnyxRain
11-02-18, 06:10
I think for Chanel, Jessica Bunny, Lacey, Liv, and Jess, you'd have to go through KingSlayer to arrange. Does anyone know if Lori is still posting? Or is she UTR now?

Is she posting anywhere?

Iz Gucci
11-02-18, 09:50
I think for Chanel, Jessica Bunny, Lacey, Liv, and Jess, you'd have to go through KingSlayer to arrange. Does anyone know if Lori is still posting? Or is she UTR now?Lorie doesn't post to the best of my knowledge, you can find her on SA to contact her.

OnyxRain
11-02-18, 10:10
I found her number from before and reached out to her. Thanks!

Lorie doesn't post to the best of my knowledge, you can find her on SA to contact her.

AtlDawg
11-02-18, 17:07
Could be some Latin Ass on the Christmas menu.Can you please post a link to her ad?

Roddee
11-02-18, 19:24
I asked for her number and got no response. I guess I'm not senior enough.

I think for Chanel, Jessica Bunny, Lacey, Liv, and Jess, you'd have to go through KingSlayer to arrange. Does anyone know if Lori is still posting? Or is she UTR now?

WeedSmoke
11-02-18, 21:34
I was able to arrange a visit with Maddy earlier this week while in Atlanta. I found her to be everything in previous reviews and will see her again when able. Her 12-8 requirements add a challenge. She is an eager pleaser and provides a sloppy BBBJ.

Thanks to all for adding to this tgread. I hope to see others soon.

I'm sure to take flak for this being my first or one of my first post as I signed up ages ago.

KingSlayer22
11-02-18, 22:42
I asked for her number and got no response. I guess I'm not senior enough.Has nothing to do with that, a lot of our guys are regular members, I do read posts and there are a lot of deleted posts from admin so I don't want to one about one of our gems for any reason.

Heathpiff
11-03-18, 14:55
Exstripper that gives great service looking to make some extra bday money. Does bare head and BBFS for a extra amount also. Head game is the best and body is everything. Price ranges for about 70 for bare 50 for covered. Located on southside by Riverdale area has her own place.Just saw her. Cool and easy to be around. She's not too far from where I'm at so I'll be seeing her often. Thanks for the contact.

Usacka
11-04-18, 14:47

Seniors and party guys hit me up for this dynamic duo.Man I need this number. Need to get my post game up.

TheWeapon
11-05-18, 00:57
Met sophie the other day. Nice girl. Used to dance but now in school. Caught her strapped for gas money at the pumps. Helped her out if she would help me out.

BBBJ was a 10. Covered everything else. She is a solid 7 in looks. Looks better with clothes on. Not a working girl but needs a sugar daddy. If you have game you are In!.

I'd repeat just for the convenience of being in norcross.

Peter Johnson
11-05-18, 01:03
Met sophie the other day. Nice girl. Used to dance but now in school. Caught her strapped for gas money at the pumps. Helped her out if she would help me out.

BBBJ was a 10. Covered everything else. She is a solid 7 in looks. Looks better with clothes on. Not a working girl but needs a sugar daddy. If you have game you are In!.

I'd repeat just for the convenience of being in norcross.I am fascinated by this story. So she just asked you for some money for gas and you propositioned her about a separate consensual business opportunity? I've thought about doing that before, but didn't have the Game or figured the chick was a methhead who would rob me. Anyway, good job there. I like it.

And yes, it's amazing how some women look so much better with their clothes on. And then some look very plain with clothes off, but they take them off and your mind is blown. It can go either way, in a big way.

Zipper34
11-05-18, 01:04

I'd repeat just for the convenience of being in norcross.Is this the same sophie who was at the Crossland off Jimmy Carter last year or so and has been around for a couple years or so off Backpage?

Peter Johnson
11-05-18, 01:05
I was able to arrange a visit with Maddy earlier this week while in Atlanta. I found her to be everything in previous reviews and will see her again when able. Her 12-8 requirements add a challenge. She is an eager pleaser and provides a sloppy BBBJ.

Thanks to all for adding to this tgread. I hope to see others soon.

I'm sure to take flak for this being my first or one of my first post as I signed up ages ago.You guys are killing me. I have tried to stop going to regular providers, and switched to the sugar baby realm, but all these rave reviews about Maddy is chipping away at my resolve. Plus, she is sort of my type from the pics I've seen. Damn.

(And I know there isn't a big difference between SA chick and old BP chick, but just seems riskier on multiple levels to go to some chick's hotel room, etc. I've done it at least 100 times in the past, but just getting older and more cautious (paranoid) now.)

SkyHighBuilder
11-05-18, 04:47
You guys are killing me. I have tried to stop going to regular providers, and switched to the sugar baby realm, but all these rave reviews about Maddy is chipping away at my resolve. Plus, she is sort of my type from the pics I've seen. Damn.

(And I know there isn't a big difference between SA chick and old BP chick, but just seems riskier on multiple levels to go to some chick's hotel room, etc. I've done it at least 100 times in the past, but just getting older and more cautious (paranoid) now.)I couldn't have put my thoughts more succinctly into words than this!

"(And I know there isn't a big difference between SA chick and old BP chick, but just seems riskier on multiple levels to go to some chick's hotel room, etc. I've done it at least 100 times in the past, but just getting older and more cautious (paranoid) now.)".

I've done it WAY more than a 100 times and I'm north of 60 now. Had some really close calls along the way. Had to fight my way out of some rooms and later carry more steel for protection and I just can't do it anymore. But there weren't many options for a monger other than car play with SW's or CL / BP types.

Now that I have a steady flow of SA POONTANG and new ones every day to choose from even Maddy doesn't hold the attraction for me. I get them fresh and clean and mostly at their house or apartment and not someone that 10 m of you mongers have run through that day before me. LOL.

However you like it is all I've got to say but I've honed my game skills over the years so that now with SA and other sites I can fill my limit every day if I want to and hunt right from my home office. It's like hunting over bait!

Be safe mongers!

SKY.

MrHobbyist
11-05-18, 13:35

I'd repeat just for the convenience of being in norcross.Why the hell can't I ever find a chick at the gas station strapped for cash?! Just once, I'd like to be that guy.

Peter Johnson
11-05-18, 15:22
Why the hell can't I ever find a chick at the gas station strapped for cash?! Just once, I'd like to be that guy.You need to hang out in lower class areas of town. It has happened to me a few times, although was mostly in Vegas or Colorado in not the best neighborhoods.

But I have had women approach me and ask for cash in Walmart parking lots in Atlanta on at least five or six occasions. I had the thought to offer them money for some sexual fun (at least a HJ in the car), but just didn't make that move. Women who are that desperate for money are just dangerous. And again, I've flirted with danger so many times in the past in this hobby, but just old and tired now, I guess.

Alin Srq
11-05-18, 19:47
You need to hang out in lower class areas of town. It has happened to me a few times, although was mostly in Vegas or Colorado in not the best neighborhoods.

But I have had women approach me and ask for cash in Walmart parking lots in Atlanta on at least five or six occasions. I had the thought to offer them money for some sexual fun (at least a HJ in the car), but just didn't make that move. Women who are that desperate for money are just dangerous. And again, I've flirted with danger so many times in the past in this hobby, but just old and tired now, I guess.My wife's cousin 40 yo MILF. Had 2 kids close together with her 3rd husband. Big tits, slimmed down after birth. So anyways she goes nuts one day a decided to go to south Carolina to some hippy community. She hitched her way from atl and gave bjs for rides, smokes or food. No idea how many guys she sucked off.

KingSlayer22
11-05-18, 21:41
My wife's cousin 40 yo MILF. Had 2 kids close together with her 3rd husband. Big tits, slimmed down after birth. So anyways she goes nuts one day a decided to go to south Carolina to some hippy community. She hitched her way from atl and gave bjs for rides, smokes or food. No idea how many guys she sucked off.Almost all of them are sucking dick for one reason or another, mainly because they like it!

KingSlayer22
11-06-18, 17:04
Just picked up Heather one of Atlanta's icons and she's back! Yes this is one of the best girls ever and she hasn't skipped a beat. Sloppy deeptheroat, squirts like a hurricane still and fuckes like a wild animal. She's back in the kings court and going to do a welcome back party. Good god this woman drained every last drop out of. Me and wanted more. More info to follow she in Marietta again and ready to play. Seniors and party guys hit me up.

KingSlayer22
11-06-18, 20:18
In my haste in forgot the pics my bad.

Mstekh
11-07-18, 10:49
In my haste in forgot the pics my bad.Heather does BBFS now?

KingSlayer22
11-07-18, 11:20
Heather does BBFS now?Like a lot of these girls it depends on how well they know you them, hence the term YMMV.

Walker88
11-08-18, 01:26
Definitely worth it, saw Chelsea last Friday and she is hot. Very responsive as all the other reports have said, DT and swallowed every drop I had. Will definitely see her again, thanks Mr. King as always!

JusTheTip
11-08-18, 08:31
Could be some Latin Ass on the Christmas menu.Oh I'm in. Why not Thanks giving? Gobble gobble

BKeeper
11-08-18, 15:49
Extra pic of baby on the bed.Someone pm me her contact info. It's rare to find one on my side of the Perimeter (Southside).

Peter Johnson
11-09-18, 00:35
Heather does BBFS now?I get what you are saying and this thread would be better if it was BBFS only. Instead, whoever created it threw BBBJ in there, which is almost everyone.

Marmong
11-09-18, 10:16
Definitely worth it, saw Chelsea last Friday and she is hot. Very responsive as all the other reports have said, DT and swallowed every drop I had. Will definitely see her again, thanks Mr. King as always!Sorry if this has already been answered but want to confirm since she's been on my radar. Is this the girl?

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/133465

Airmantroy
11-09-18, 14:15
Sorry if this has already been answered but want to confirm since she's been on my radar. Is this the girl?

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/133465No that's not the same girl.

Elvis Lives
11-09-18, 14:56
Sorry if this has already been answered but want to confirm since she's been on my radar. Is this the girl?

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/133465Go back through the threads. You will see pictures #3933. That ad is not the same lady. However, since you only have a few posts, why not TOFT and check that little Russian out?

Marmong
11-09-18, 15:32
Go back through the threads. You will see pictures #3933. That ad is not the same lady. However, since you only have a few posts, why not TOFT and check that little Russian out?I'll try to get it done by end of the month.

Found the post BTW, thansks.

Mstekh
11-09-18, 20:44
I get what you are saying and this thread would be better if it was BBFS only. Instead, whoever created it threw BBBJ in there, which is almost everyone.Kingslayer's reply suggests she's open to it with certain people.

MikeAsEscorts3
11-10-18, 04:15
Escortbabylon and listcrawler down? Or slower traffic?

KingSlayer22
11-10-18, 15:47
Had a fantastic start to my Friday with a visit to one my SA finds who is ready to take the plunge and be a part of the party scene, slowly of course, and always 1 on 1's. LeXXi decided to meet mostly from the frustration of having to deal with SA and the flakes and fakes. This is a very Sexy blonde in her mid 20's with a beautiful set of 38 DD's that are high and perky, large pink nipples that are very responsive to attention. Me being an ass man I was not disappointed after disrobing this gorgeous creature. Very firm and round ass that I smacked, fondled, and gave oral attention to as I was snapping pics. She was very good at taking direction as I had her move around for different pics in varying positions. I had LeXXi lay on the bed and saw her smoothly shaved snatch I had to taste, she is wet and tasted so good as I worked her clit and surrounding lips with lots of tongue, sucking, and kissing. This went on for a few minutes and she said "Hey where's mine?" I knew she wanted my cock in her mouth. I pulled up and she leaned forward and took my septor deep in her mouth with a lot of suction and tongue action. She said to me I'm a giver and want you to have pleasure, and that she did as her head game was bringing me to the brink rather quickly. I pulled away a few times to keep from blowing but I wanted in that sweet pussy I just tasted a few minutes earlier. LeXXI laid back again and pulled her legs back as I put junior at her wet entrance, LeXXi has a very tight box, I took my time and worked up a good rhythm mish as I watched those big tits rock back and forth as I plowed her deep. Just looking at her was enough as I felt my balls boiling and shot jet after jet deep into LeXXi and she squeezed every last drop out of my with her velvet glove. I needed time to recover so I explained a little more about how things work and we do things and about the Buzzman, parties, 1 on 1 etc which was fun but she said "I want more playtime". Who was I to argue and she got up on all fours saying that's how she cums the hardest. I rubbed up and down her slit as she played with herself and said its not the same without being pounded really hard. OK I'm thinking as I went in kinda half mast but just looking at the ass and perfectly shaped waste got me to full bore pretty quick. She said harder, and now giving the direction as I had a pretty hard fast pace going she would say right there, yes right like that. If I slowed down or shifted any she'd tell me what I needed to do as I felt her pussy quiver and she's rubbing her clit furiously, shaking, she came really hard. I held off with everything I had till she got there and told her to rub my balls, I told her it'll make me cum. She looked back and said that's not fair you didn't tell me before, I laughed and said well I wanted you to get there first and you might have stopped had I told you. She smiled and said I won't need to be told next time I'll already know. Great time wit this well educated, smart funny woman, she's a bit timid at first but warms up quickly. She does do Greek but not on the first meet she told me there has to be a little trust before she will do that but its def available if you treat her right.

Seniors with good posting history or party reference hit me up.

TheWeapon
11-11-18, 08:52
Had a fantastic start to my Friday with a visit to one my SA finds who is ready to take the plunge and be a part of the party scene, slowly of course, and always 1 on 1's. LeXXi decided to meet mostly from the frustration of having to deal with SA and the flakes and fakes. This is a very Sexy blonde in her mid 20's with a beautiful set of 38 DD's that are high and perky, large pink nipples that are very responsive to attention. Me being an ass man I was not disappointed after disrobing this gorgeous creature. Very firm and round ass that I smacked, fondled, and gave oral attention to as I was snapping pics. She was very good at taking direction as I had her move around for different pics in varying positions. I had LeXXi lay on the bed and saw her smoothly shaved snatch I had to taste, she is wet and tasted so good as I worked her clit and surrounding lips with lots of tongue, sucking, and kissing. This went on for a few minutes and she said "Hey where's mine?" I knew she wanted my cock in her mouth. I pulled up and she leaned forward and took my septor deep in her mouth with a lot of suction and tongue action. She said to me I'm a giver and want you to have pleasure, and that she did as her head game was bringing me to the brink rather quickly. I pulled away a few times to keep from blowing but I wanted in that sweet pussy I just tasted a few minutes earlier. LeXXI laid back again and pulled her legs back as I put junior at her wet entrance, LeXXi has a very tight box, I took my time and worked up a good rhythm mish as I watched those big tits rock back and forth as I plowed her deep. Just looking at her was enough as I felt my balls boiling and shot jet after jet deep into LeXXi and she squeezed every last drop out of my with her velvet glove. I needed time to recover so I explained a little more about how things work and we do things and about the Buzzman, parties, 1 on 1 etc which was fun but she said "I want more playtime". Who was I to argue and she got up on all fours saying that's how she cums the hardest. I rubbed up and down her slit as she played with herself and said its not the same without being pounded really hard. OK I'm thinking as I went in kinda half mast but just looking at the ass and perfectly shaped waste got me to full bore pretty quick. She said harder, and now giving the direction as I had a pretty hard fast pace going she would say right there, yes right like that. If I slowed down or shifted any she'd tell me what I needed to do as I felt her pussy quiver and she's rubbing her clit furiously, shaking, she came really hard. I held off with everything I had till she got there and told her to rub my balls, I told her it'll make me cum. She looked back and said that's not fair you didn't tell me before, I laughed and said well I wanted you to get there first and you might have stopped had I told you. She smiled and said I won't need to be told next time I'll already know. Great time wit this well educated, smart funny woman, she's a bit timid at first but warms up quickly. She does do Greek but not on the first meet she told me there has to be a little trust before she will do that but its def available if you treat her right.

Seniors with good posting history or party reference hit me up.What was the donation?

KingSlayer22
11-11-18, 11:25
What was the donation?She's dumped her SA and its no rush two and half tokens.

GirdedLoins
11-11-18, 11:37
I failed to mention my dream about Chelsea a little over a week ago. I was heading out of town and had a dream about her in the wee hours before my flight. What a send-off! In my dream, we met up near Perimeter. Some nice catching up led to fondling and deep kissing. My hands were exploring all over and her excitement led me down for a bit to taste her juice box. Chelsea gets SO wet! Sucking, licking, nibbling with FIV led her to a powerful O with the vocals and shaking joining it. The girls were out allowing me to fully admire them. She took junior in her mouth with lots of vacuum suction, wrapping her tongue around the head, mixing with taking e as deep as she could and giving attention to the boys. I could play with those nipples even while she dealt with junior. She told me that she cums really hard while she's on top, so we started Round 1 with CG. While she rode at her own pace, I told her to go get hers. I focused attention on those responsive nips, taking both in my mouth at the same time while squeezing the girls. When she came, I thought the entire hotel heard her! It was so good, I let her stay right there for a while! But, I needed to release some stress, so I rolled her over and pounded mish. Her vocals and wet box eventually got me to that point nd I blew right there into that wet box!

After some clean up and chat, I began rubbing on her box again. She got SO wet! I went FIV for a bit, enjoying her body responses and moans. It was too much to hold out, so I climbed on Mish and pounded away. You seriously could not believe how wet this cat was! I stayed right in Mish until I felt that familiar feeling. I told her to come get it and she happily jumped up and sucked every bit of batter I had left in me.

We cleaned up and chatted for a bit more then I left. My a second experience was even better than my first. When you experience that O of hers, you'll understand why. She's a sweetheart too. My man, KingSlayer, has the girls who have the goods.

KingSlayer22
11-11-18, 11:58
We cleaned up and chatted for a bit more then I left. My a second experience was even better than my first. When you experience that O of hers, you'll understand why. She's a sweetheart too. My man, KingSlayer, has the girls who have the goods.

Hope your back in town this week Buzz and I are putting the new hotties on display we pulled from SA. You will be pleased at the finds that made the cut. I already posted one girl LeXXi plus our local icon Heather is back and 3 more ready to go.

Stay thirsty my friends!

Zipper34
11-11-18, 18:21

Hope your back in town this week Buzz and I are putting the new hotties on display we pulled from SA. You will be pleased at the finds that made the cut. I already posted one girl LeXXi plus our local icon Heather is back and 3 more ready to go.

Stay thirsty my friends!Aren't you Kingslayer? You are referencing yourself.

KingSlayer22
11-11-18, 19:35
Aren't you Kingslayer? You are referencing yourself.Actually I wasnt but the way the quotes from the long post it didn't reference the original. Post properly look down.

Scup1958
11-11-18, 19:43
Aren't you Kingslayer? You are referencing yourself.It appears that King's first paragraph was a quote of the last paragraph of GirdedLoins post that preceded his. I guess he found it easier to copy and paste rather than quote the whole post and delete most of it.

MrGuitarRay01
11-13-18, 22:04
Had the pleasure to see Heather this evening based on a recommendation from King. She has no addvertisemt, ask King for the contact info.

Pics King posted are accurate, but much hotter in person. Skill set is beyond compare, best in my life. She was that good. Attitude was friendly and enthusiastic with a laugh every now and then. Overall experience based on a scale from 1-10 with 10 being the best, Heather goes to 11.

Big Comanche
11-14-18, 06:34
Had the pleasure to see Heather this evening based on a recommendation from King. She has no addvertisemt, ask King for the contact info.

Pics King posted are accurate, but much hotter in person. Skill set is beyond compare, best in my life. She was that good. Attitude was friendly and enthusiastic with a laugh every now and then. Overall experience based on a scale from 1-10 with 10 being the best, Heather goes to 11.Is she still in the Marietta area? What was the damage?

BoobGuy1980
11-17-18, 17:36
Had a chance to visit this lady today and service was great! Nice personality and a bit of a talker but also is shy, once she opens up wow! She pulled two out of me and was all the things King eluded to and more. Can't wait to see her in the future!

KingSlayer22
11-17-18, 19:54
Did a double with Lacey and Chelsea, both very submissive and follow direction well. Got a double blow as they both took turns on the kings septor and giving the boys a lot of attention. Chelsea wanted it first and was begging to to fucked. She told me to give it to her hard and when I got to the right rhythm she said right there with that big dick. I slammed her and was holding off as hard as I could until she death gripped the sheets and started screaming she was coming. I pushed it into high gear and blasted her pussy as she said cum in me, cum in my pussy as I let go the ball batter which made her happy. We talked for a bit as I needed a breather and some water, took in the beauty aof these two hanging out with me. Luscious Lacey was on the bed and crawled over to where I was standing and gave me mouth to cock resuscitation bringing junior back to life in just few minutes. She did a 180 face down ass up and her perfect form was in view. Lacey is a work of art in female form. She was playing with herself and she was glistening, I came up behind her and slid in. Lacey was rocking her hips as I pounded away and she moaning and responding to getting pounded doggy. I had Chelsea come over and work over the boys which is always a plus with a double. Laceys sweet snatch, giggling ass, and the BLS from Chelsea was too much to hold back from and busted deep in Lacey. Great time and planning on a daytime party next week with these two which theyve never been together before.

They are doing doubles and 1 on 1.

Seniors with good posting history and party reference guys hit me up.

Zauriel
11-18-18, 06:52
Great post! I'd love to try them!

Did a double with Lacey and Chelsea, both very submissive and follow direction well. Got a double blow as they both took turns on the kings septor and giving the boys a lot of attention. Chelsea wanted it first and was begging to to fucked. She told me to give it to her hard and when I got to the right rhythm she said right there with that big dick. I slammed her and was holding off as hard as I could until she death gripped the sheets and started screaming she was coming. I pushed it into high gear and blasted her pussy as she said cum in me, cum in my pussy as I let go the ball batter which made her happy. We talked for a bit as I needed a breather and some water, took in the beauty aof these two hanging out with me. Luscious Lacey was on the bed and crawled over to where I was standing and gave me mouth to cock resuscitation bringing junior back to life in just few minutes. She did a 180 face down ass up and her perfect form was in view. Lacey is a work of art in female form. She was playing with herself and she was glistening, I came up behind her and slid in. Lacey was rocking her hips as I pounded away and she moaning and responding to getting pounded doggy. I had Chelsea come over and work over the boys which is always a plus with a double. Laceys sweet snatch, giggling ass, and the BLS from Chelsea was too much to hold back from and busted deep in Lacey. Great time and planning on a daytime party next week with these two which theyve never been together before.

Seniors with good posting history and party reference guys hit me up.

NoRug17
11-18-18, 22:40
, I came up behind her

Seniors with good posting history and party reference guys hit me up.We all need a turkey day delight.

KingSlayer22
11-18-18, 22:50
We all need a turkey day delight.Two for. Tuesday LOL.

Knight Crawler
11-19-18, 09:39
Are there any other providers or UTRs providing BBBJ or BBFS other than the talent from the Gangbang forum?

I know there are some gems out there, stop handcuffing them and let them loose. LOL.

Novalimber2
11-19-18, 14:36
Are there any other providers or UTRs providing BBBJ or BBFS other than the talent from the Gangbang forum?

I know there are some gems out there, stop handcuffing them and let them loose. LOL.Saw this one about month ago. As you can see, not beautiful but a sexy as hell "TART". Went in bare and all she could say was "deeper". Really sexy. I asked for bare over text, while she didn't explicitly say yes, her answer was she would be OK with it. When I got to her room, we went right at it, and didn't even see a cover around. Tight and wet. She may charge you a little more, but YMMV. GO FOR IT. Well worth it. She is in Peachtree Industrial area of Norcross.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brooklynn-the-luxury-companion-escort-atlanta-383803-review-465615

ShyGuyAtlanta
11-19-18, 16:39
Saw this one about month ago. As you can see, not beautiful but a sexy as hell "TART". Went in bare and all she could say was "deeper". Really sexy. I asked for bare over text, while she didn't explicitly say yes, her answer was she would be OK with it. When I got to her room, we went right at it, and didn't even see a cover around. Tight and wet. She may charge you a little more, but YMMV. GO FOR IT. Well worth it. She is in Peachtree Industrial area of Norcross.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brooklynn-the-luxury-companion-escort-atlanta-383803-review-465615Have any info on her that does not require me so create an account?

Novalimber2
11-19-18, 17:16
Saw this one about month ago. As you can see, not beautiful but a sexy as hell "TART". Went in bare and all she could say was "deeper". Really sexy. I asked for bare over text, while she didn't explicitly say yes, her answer was she would be OK with it. When I got to her room, we went right at it, and didn't even see a cover around. Tight and wet. She may charge you a little more, but YMMV. GO FOR IT. Well worth it. She is in Peachtree Industrial area of Norcross.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brooklynn-the-luxury-companion-escort-atlanta-383803-review-465615

I know there are some gems out there, stop handcuffing them and let them loose. LOL.If link above doesn't work for you, try this one:

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brooklynn-the-luxury-companion-escort-atlanta-383803

NoRug17
11-19-18, 18:15
If link above doesn't work for you, try this one:

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brooklynn-the-luxury-companion-escort-atlanta-383803What the ride cost?

LBrad52
11-19-18, 18:30

Seniors with good posting history and party reference guys hit me up.I hope someday I can make it down there, Would love to participate in a 3 some.

NoRug17
11-19-18, 19:27
I hope someday I can make it down there, Would love to participate in a 3 some.More like a 5 to 10 thing!

Novalimber2
11-19-18, 19:43
What the ride cost?Depends on time wanted and a little negotiation. 2 to 3 for the hour.

Atlantan
11-20-18, 13:51
All these girls will do BBFS. I never ask ahead of time. But 9 times out of ten, it happens.

My game is asking for a GFE experience, make them feel good, make them feel like they're doing a good job, then it just happens.

I believe someone else here referenced the stripper slide, which is a great move, just keep that up until they're begging for it.

I always make sure I look and smell good, and I don't see the streetwalker type.

I know there are some gems out there, stop handcuffing them and let them loose. LOL.

Novalimber2
11-20-18, 15:33
All these girls will do BBFS. I never ask ahead of time. But 9 times out of ten, it happens.

My game is asking for a GFE experience, make them feel good, make them feel like they're doing a good job, then it just happens.

I believe someone else here referenced the stripper slide, which is a great move, just keep that up until they're begging for it.

I always make sure I look and smell good, and I don't see the streetwalker type.LOL, Atlantan is absolutely right. That is the approach I use most the time and it absolutely works. I sometimes bring baby oil and ask if we can use that for stripper slide and it makes them go crazy. Most times they just let it slide in and call you a "bad boy" as they are getting off LOL.

However, it would be nice if other guys here would start putting some ladies out there for us to try.

Knight Crawler
11-20-18, 16:58
...it would be nice if other guys here would start putting some ladies out there for us to try.That providers can be talked into it. I just want others to post the providers that they have had success with, outside of the same ones we keep hearing about.

Peter Johnson
11-22-18, 21:59

I always make sure I look and smell good, and I don't see the streetwalker type.I would say "most" not "all". There are actually some smart ones out there who will not do it, no matter what, but they are outnumbered by the others, which is probably good for many of us.

But I always had good success just getting into it and making them feel good. Mention you are D / D free and then offer them extra 20 to go in bare and most will be down for it, especially if you offer to pull out. Unfortunately, I'm not shooting blanks, so I prefer to do that anyway.

KingSlayer22
11-25-18, 15:47
Big shout out to skyhighbuilder for bringing Leah to the the court and we had one hell of an afternoon.

Leah told me she has an appetite that is unquenched and needs sexual attention. Sky thought a party might be what she needed. She's only had 1 three some and said it sucked so we thought being a party girl would give her what she needs. We decided to see if she could handle 3 on 1 so myself, Buzzman, and Lostbear wanted to see if she was up to the task, which she's never done and make her air tight. We get to her place and talked for a bit about how we do things and what she could expect. She was down for it all So we stripped down and she was on her knees in a flash with a cock in her mouth and 1 in each hand. Without prompting lots of BLS. When she came around to me and after getting me hard I full stroked her mouth and she took it all. So I put my hand behind her head and shoved it down her throat. After throat fucking her a bit I pulled out and she said take it easy on my nose, I laughed and she moved around getting everyone hard. We got her up on all fours and Leah has a fabulous ass and took some pics as she started her oral assault I plowed that wet pussy. Dam it was wet and she is responsive. She had me close in only a few minutes with her velvet glove so I backed out and let Buzz and Lost bear have fun with her. Got plenty of shots while they had fun spanking her ass and pinching her nipples which she really loves. From our conversations she said having a cock in her ass was her favorite so who am I to deprive a girl. Lubed her up and dam that ass was thick and receptive as I worked 1, 2, then 3 fingers in as I stroked lube on my cock. I pointed my head at her Rosebud and it slid right in, she was immediately rocking back balls deep. I couldn't give it to Leah hard or fast enough she wanted dick and in minutes I blew deep in this girls sweet bunghole. Next she was going to get Dp and said she's never done it, Leah got up on Buzz in her pussy and worked a good angle as Lostbear drove it home in her ass and Leah loved it. She was riding as hard as they were giving it. Lostbear grabbed her ponytail and was pulling back on it pretty hard as he drove up her ass. I got up on the bed standing with my cock right out her ass and she gobbled it down doing ATM. She had all 3 holes filled and no stopping this girl. I snapped some vids as Lostbear blew a load in her ass and he said what about ATM, she said I just did that as she whipped around and started sucking his dick, we were all laughing. Round 2 She was doing an great BBBJ on Lostbear and doing bls and she went and dove in tossing the Greek salad. Cock to balls to ass this went on till they moved her mish, pulled her legs back and filled her mouth and pussy. They hammered away at her pinching and pulling her nipples which she loves. Buzz filled her box after 10 minutes of fucking her really hard. I went in for my own round 2 and blasted my ball batter in her. She went on all afternoon sucking and fucking till no one was left standing. The girl is an absolute insatiable sex machine. Very submissive, does what she's told, takes direction well. Loves being pinned down, pinched nipples, throat fucked, ponytail pulled, and spanked, all holes filled and creamed.

This is our next party girl up Thursday night, her first and it will be a wild one as she intends on being everyone personal sextoy.

Seniors with good posting history and party guys ask about Thusday.

KingSlayer22
11-25-18, 19:57
Shout out to ZeppDawg for bringing us this delicious dish that's all 3 BFS. Had the pleasure of banging this wonder in all 3. Victoria has great head skills and love sucking cock and can deep throat with the best of them. Huge but firm and high 38 DDD pierced nipples that I slid my cock in between and popped the head in her mouth and back in those massive tits. Nipples are sensitive and loves having them sucked and played with. Beautiful shaved box I had to taste and and lick her clit knowing I wanted that ass. I fingered her ass opening her up as she was getting a good tongue lashing. I had her mish and slid in her box which is so tight and felt good to drive deep in. Victoria is very sub so pulled her legs up and drove it home deep in her. I was getting close so pulled. Out, lubed junior and slowy entered her ass. She's new to Greek and if you take your time and be gentle shell let you get there. Took a few minutes of work but was stroking full bore in no time. She's very tight and tried not to pound her but as I started to boil over I couldn't help it and blasted up Victoria's ass. Went for round 2 and she blew me all the way to completion and didn't miss a drop as she thourghly emptied my balls.

Seniors with good posting history and party guys hit me up.

1 on 1 firat part of the week amd a party wed afternoon.

Peter Johnson
11-26-18, 00:59
Shout out to ZeppDawg for bringing us this delicious dish that's all 3 BFS. Had the pleasure of banging this wonder in all 3. Victoria has great head skills and love sucking cock and can deep throat with the best of them. Huge but firm and high 38 DDD pierced nipples that I slid my cock in between and popped the head in her mouth and back in those massive tits. Nipples are sensitive and loves having them sucked and played with. Beautiful shaved box I had to taste and and lick her clit knowing I wanted that ass. I fingered her ass opening her up as she was getting a good tongue lashing. I had her mish and slid in her box which is so tight and felt good to drive deep in. Victoria is very sub so pulled her legs up and drove it home deep in her. I was getting close so pulled. Out, lubed junior and slowy entered her ass. She's new to Greek and if you take your time and be gentle shell let you get there. Took a few minutes of work but was stroking full bore in no time. She's very tight and tried not to pound her but as I started to boil over I couldn't help it and blasted up Victoria's ass. Went for round 2 and she blew me all the way to completion and didn't miss a drop as she thourghly emptied my balls.

1 on 1 firat part of the week amd a party wed afternoon.Very nice, KS. Yoou keep turning up some gems and will have to PM you at some point for some contact info. Thanks for sharing the stories and pics and reminding us what is all about, in case we forget, as I sometimes do. You are quickly becoming a USASG legend for the ATL area.

MrGuitarRay01
11-26-18, 02:12
Is she still in the Marietta area? What was the damage?Just past that area a little further north along 75, investment, 2.5 per H.

DArrow404
11-26-18, 02:38

1 on 1 firat part of the week amd a party wed afternoon.For the 1 on 1's, do the ladies host or do we need to get a room as well?

LostBear40
11-26-18, 10:27
Big shout out to skyhighbuilder for bringing Leah to the the court and we had one hell of an afternoon.

Leah told me she has an appetite that is unquenched and needs sexual attention. Sky thought a party might be what she needed. She's only had 1 three some and said it sucked so we thought being a party girl would give her what she needs. We decided to see if she could handle 3 on 1 so myself, Buzzman, and Lostbear wanted to see if she was up to the task, which she's never done and make her air tight. We get to her place and talked for a bit about how we do things and what she could expect. She was down for it all So we stripped down and she was on her knees in a flash with a cock in her mouth and 1 in each hand. Without prompting lots of BLS. When she came around to me and after getting me hard I full stroked her mouth and she took it all. So I put my hand behind her head and shoved it down her throat. After throat fucking her a bit I pulled out and she said take it easy on my nose, I laughed and she moved around getting everyone hard. We got her up on all fours and Leah has a fabulous ass and took some pics as she started her oral assault I plowed that wet pussy. Dam it was wet and she is responsive. She had me close in only a few minutes with her velvet glove so I backed out and let Buzz and Lost bear have fun with her. Got plenty of shots while they had fun spanking her ass and pinching her nipples which she really loves. From our conversations she said having a cock in her ass was her favorite so who am I to deprive a girl. Lubed her up and dam that ass was thick and receptive as I worked 1, 2, then 3 fingers in as I stroked lube on my cock. I pointed my head at her Rosebud and it slid right in, she was immediately rocking back balls deep. I couldn't give it to Leah hard or fast enough she wanted dick and in minutes I blew deep in this girls sweet bunghole. Next she was going to get Dp and said she's never done it, Leah got up on Buzz in her pussy and worked a good angle as Lostbear drove it home in her ass and Leah loved it. She was riding as hard as they were giving it. Lostbear grabbed her ponytail and was pulling back on it pretty hard as he drove up her ass. I got up on the bed standing with my cock right out her ass and she gobbled it down doing ATM. She had all 3 holes filled and no stopping this girl. I snapped some vids as Lostbear blew a load in her ass and he said what about ATM, she said I just did that as she whipped around and started sucking his dick, we were all laughing. Round 2 She was doing an great BBBJ on Lostbear and doing bls and she went and dove in tossing the Greek salad. Cock to balls to ass this went on till they moved her mish, pulled her legs back and filled her mouth and pussy. They hammered away at her pinching and pulling her nipples which she loves. Buzz filled her box after 10 minutes of fucking her really hard. I went in for my own round 2 and blasted my ball batter in her. She went on all afternoon sucking and fucking till no one was left standing. The girl is an absolute insatiable sex machine. Very submissive, does what she's told, takes direction well. Loves being pinned down, pinched nipples, throat fucked, ponytail pulled, and spanked, all holes filled and creamed.

This is our next party girl up Thursday night, her first and it will be a wild one as she intends on being everyone personal sextoy.

Seniors with good posting history and party guys ask about Thusday.Just a little more info.

Once King and Buzz headed out, the old Bear was free for the evening and Leah was still wanting some dick, so. One more thing to be Thankful for this past weekend.

Leah is talkative and doesn't seem like a true sub UNTIL the dick gets hard. Then she truly devours the cock. Girl could not get enough and wore me down.

Once we were alone, she asked what I wanted. I tossed her on her back, put her legs on my shoulders and dove into that pussy, balls deep!

I then moved her ankles up to her ears and put a hand on each thigh (actually the backside of her thigh) and started to pound pretty hard. She went wild and started saying wild things: "Take that pussy", "That's your pussy", "I'm sorry, I'm sorry", "I'll be good, I promise".

Weill, I lasted about 11 minutes of VERY aggressive pounding and let loose one of those toe curling orgasms. WOW!

Oh, she does CIM with the occasional swallow depending on taste.

What an evening!! Shout our to SKY, King and Buzz!

Still Lost,

Lostbear.

FngrBngr
11-26-18, 11:46

1 on 1 firat part of the week amd a party wed afternoon.What the fuck is that red thing. No offense but I'm petty sure that not a penis.

Fletch1
11-26-18, 12:38
I was not impressed with her services. She works out of a dump motel, has sky high prices. She's good looking if that is your type but, for my money there are lots of better providers available. I'd see someone with no reviews before I gave her another try.

What the ride cost?

Novalimber2
11-26-18, 15:03
I was not impressed with her services. She works out of a dump motel, has sky high prices. She's good looking if that is your type but, for my money there are lots of better providers available. I'd see someone with no reviews before I gave her another try.She used to be in dump motel but upgraded. Perhaps that was sometime back. Gee, interesting the service was bad, she really gets into it. All her reviews on Erotic Monkey are stellar. Perhaps you hit her on wrong day. Did she let you go bare at least?

KingSlayer22
11-26-18, 18:20
For the 1 on 1's, do the ladies host or do we need to get a room as well?All hosting this week perimiter or marietta.

IslandParty
11-26-18, 21:58

Seniors with good posting history and party guys ask about Thusday.That's great man, she is one sexy little thing.

GoneForGood97
11-27-18, 00:30
For the 1 on 1's, do the ladies host or do we need to get a room as well?It varies from girl to girl. Most of the girls KS finds are through SA, so they aren't working girls in the traditional BP since. A few have decided to get a room and host, but I think most will need you to host. Depending on the girl and her comfort level with you, maybe they take you back to their place after an initial visit, but YMMV.

GoneForGood97
11-27-18, 00:35
What the fuck is that red thing. No offense but I'm petty sure that not a penis.I believe it's called a "dildo" or perhaps a "vibrator". I'm sure google can provide more details and instructions should you need xD.

MtnPanda
11-27-18, 00:51
I believe it's called a "dildo" or perhaps a "vibrator". I'm sure google can provide more details and instructions should you need xD.Pornhub is an excellent source of informational materials.

MikeAsEscorts3
11-27-18, 06:36
LOL, Atlantan is absolutely right. That is the approach I use most the time and it absolutely works. I sometimes bring baby oil and ask if we can use that for stripper slide and it makes them go crazy. Most times they just let it slide in and call you a "bad boy" as they are getting off LOL.

However, it would be nice if other guys here would start putting some ladies out there for us to try.I think it's called the cameltoe slide.

MikeAsEscorts3
11-27-18, 06:39
LOL, Atlantan is absolutely right. That is the approach I use most the time and it absolutely works. I sometimes bring baby oil and ask if we can use that for stripper slide and it makes them go crazy. Most times they just let it slide in and call you a "bad boy" as they are getting off LOL.

However, it would be nice if other guys here would start putting some ladies out there for us to try.It could also be called a "pussy job".

Fletch1
11-27-18, 12:52
No she didn't let me go bare, she didn't let me go at all. After having me drive there and standing me up she apologized and rescheduled and then when I came back after I paid for qv she said it didn't include full service and gave me a meh BJ that was more hand than mouth. She was at the motel on bay circle. This was like 3 days ago. She didn't seem like a druggie or anything, was very nice, just seemed like she had GPS. Wanted $$ for a hhr. I may have caught her on a bad day but, I wasn't impressed with anything about the visit.

She used to be in dump motel but upgraded. Perhaps that was sometime back. Gee, interesting the service was bad, she really gets into it. All her reviews on Erotic Monkey are stellar. Perhaps you hit her on wrong day. Did she let you go bare at least?

Diegotralfaz
11-27-18, 13:26

Seniors with good posting history and party guys ask about Thusday.A sweet afternoon.

Bulldog4094
11-27-18, 15:04

1 on 1 firat part of the week amd a party wed afternoon.OK guys, I had an opportunity to spend time with Victoria today. King's face pic of her does not do her justice. She is a beautiful young woman, perfectly proportioned. She has an easy way about her and has no hang ups / drama. If was full GFE with a very open menu. She is a great find. I am sure you will enjoy her as much as I did. Contact King for her number.

ZeppDawg33
11-27-18, 18:45

1 on 1 firat part of the week amd a party wed afternoon.Great girl, wish I could of afforded to keep her for myself but she was in a lot of need.

Figured I would hand her over to King to open up to some of his girls down the road for me.

She is a beautiful girl with a great body, perfect tits. Sweet as can be and works hard to please. Gives a great bbb with swallow. She will lick all over your shaft and balls.

Pussy is really tight and she will let you pound away.

I promise if you pass up a chance to see her you will regret it. A true top 5 find and I've seen close to 100 girls in this game.

GirdedLoins
11-27-18, 19:23
Shout out to ZeppDawg for bringing us this delicious dish that's all 3 BFS. Had the pleasure of banging this wonder in all 3. Victoria has great head skills and love sucking cock and can deep throat with the best of them. Huge but firm and high 38 DDD pierced nipples... I had the pleasure of sampling this young, tight vixen. I didn't have much time, but she handled the time we had available! Those gorgeous tits made an appearance not long after arrival. Man, they look good! Nice piercings as well. Almost at the same time she was naked and dropping to her knees. She worshipped my manhood well. Lots of spit and deepthroating, with accompanying throat sounds! I was ready to go in no time! Perfect.

She asked me to hit it from behind and bent over the bed for me. Uh, yes! The pussy needed no lube. A couple rubs on the clit with my now stiff member and I was in. That pussy is tight, fellas. Again, I didn't have a lot of time, so I just went to work. I pounded away to some great moans and feedback of how good it felt. After she went weak in the knees, I went as deep as I could, grinding in that pussy. It was so good that I couldn't hold out. I pulled out and shot a good size load on her ass and back to let her feel the warmth on her skin.

She tunred back at me with a smile. We exchanged pleasantries on how good it was to meet and I had to go my way. Round 2 would have been great. I'll make sure to get that next time. I'll definitely repeat.

She's looking forward to her upcoming party. I'm looking forward to pounding that pussy again. She makes a very nice addition to the stable and has a great sexual appetite.

Thanks to King for setting everything up!

Vagrazer
11-27-18, 20:53
I saw this young lady as well and echo everything the other reviews state. She is submissive and sucks cock like a master. And those tits, those glorious globes. I'm not going to just repeat and go on, the other reviews are spot on and will see her again.

Peter Johnson
11-29-18, 04:18
I saw this young lady as well and echo everything the other reviews state. She is submissive and sucks cock like a master. And those tits, those glorious globes. I'm not going to just repeat and go on, the other reviews are spot on and will see her again.Damn those pierced nipples. If not for those, I would be all over that, but it's just a deal killer for me. It's sad, because she has nice face and bangin' body. These young ladies just keep putting metal all over their body. The nose rings are the worst. But that's just my personal taste and doesn't mean anything beyond that. I wish I didn't have that hangup and would have had fun like you did.

Hardware Guy
11-29-18, 23:16
Decided to TOFT since she mentioned she's a squirter. I can indeed confirm her claim is true. My only mistake was I scheduled for an outcall. This girl doesn't squirt in small doses, I she ended up soaking a part of my mattress, so much so that I ended up just getting a new one.

Pics are def of her, but a bit old. BBFS is on the menu, though she may try to upsell. YMMV.

https://atlanta.adlist24.com/escorts/a14462

https://escortalligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/27658927/

Curiousg24
11-30-18, 10:11
I only need three letters to describe Victoria. O M G! Absolute beautiful, fantastic personality, tremendous skills, full menu. Oh wait I said only 3 letters. My bad. And yours too if you don't find a way to see this vixen next time she is in town. I can attest to everything already said and add that on a scale of 1-10 she is the first 10+ I have met. One, two, three even four cocks at a time and she pleased everyone! I cannot wait to see this girl again. And again. And again.

Bulldog4094
11-30-18, 11:46
Decided to TOFT since she mentioned she's a squirter. I can indeed confirm her claim is true. My only mistake was I scheduled for an outcall. This girl doesn't squirt in small doses, I she ended up soaking a part of my mattress, so much so that I ended up just getting a new one.

Pics are def of her, but a bit old. BBFS is on the menu, though she may try to upsell. YMMV.

https://escortalligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/27658927/She looks a lot like Saddie.

RedneckStud
11-30-18, 15:18
She looks a lot like Saddie.I can't message you. Your inbox is full.

Svtcobra
11-30-18, 15:30
She looks a lot like Saddie.Yeah you PM me and don't have any space for a reply.

2me4Looking2
11-30-18, 16:28

https://escortalligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/27658927/What was the damage and how would you rate her looks and performance? I'm interested, but only for incall.

Bulldog4094
11-30-18, 17:00
I can't message you. Your inbox is full.Cleaned out.

GirdedLoins
11-30-18, 19:54
A big thanks to KS for an introduction to Lexi today. She's UTR right now and you all will be happy when she makes a public appearance! If you like nice, perky, sizeable tits, you will find them here! She greeted me at the door with some sexy fitted pants and a lot cut blouse, all black. Even covered, the body is banging. I wasn't sure we'd make it to the room by the way she lip-locked me in the foyer!

Once we came up for air, she provided water and we chatted to get to know each other. She was ready to play though so we made it to the room where I had the pleasure of seeing that gorgeous body unwrapped! The view was amazing, and she did a few spins for me to get a good look. It was on to BBBJ then Mish (she was already wet from giving head! Then K9 and lazy. She loves TO, so we pounded out her 1st orgasm from that position. I ended up sending a good load CIP that seeped out for a bit, even while chatting before round 2.

It 2 as time for round 2 after some convo with more great BBBJ then deep Mish with her legs up and pressed back for more depth. She gave me a nice O here so we switched to K9 and she kept asking for me to give it to her. I did what I could then ended happily right there.

All in all, I had an absolutely wonderful time. I'll definitely see her again. She's like a young Chelsea. Great demeanor. Really GFE. Really. You'll be very comfortable and relaxed.

I know KS is working on a party. If she does one, it will be amazing.

Thanks again, King!

Big Comanche
12-01-18, 08:26
She looks a lot like Saddie.It is, just a different name and number.

Novalimber2
12-01-18, 13:27
No she didn't let me go bare, she didn't let me go at all. After having me drive there and standing me up she apologized and rescheduled and then when I came back after I paid for qv she said it didn't include full service and gave me a meh BJ that was more hand than mouth. She was at the motel on bay circle. This was like 3 days ago. She didn't seem like a druggie or anything, was very nice, just seemed like she had GPS. Wanted $$ for a hhr. I may have caught her on a bad day but, I wasn't impressed with anything about the visit.Hey sorry Fletch. That wasn't what experienced at all. Her reviews have been stellar on eroticmonkey. I agree she has GPS, but if you get her at right time she loves it and provides well. Yes, you may have to pay a little more to get bare and have fun, but it was well worth it for a little hottie like her!

Snoopy6969
12-01-18, 15:41
Had a chance to visit Chelsea at Duluth location recommended by SKY. She was as described by SKY. She was, anything goes, and lovely lady. Thanks SKY.

HaneDales
12-02-18, 10:00
Hey man, I know I'm not a senior member status yet but do tou mind sharing chelsea number with me? She sounds my type and I know the first rule of fighr club (don't talk about the club) so you don't have to worry about me sharing how I got her number or talk about the site.

I will pay your kindness forward, kind sir.

Had a chance to visit Chelsea at Duluth location recommended by SKY. She was as described by SKY. She was, anything goes, and lovely lady. Thanks SKY.

AdmireMyRealit
12-02-18, 14:12
Why do you guys mention girls but don't ad any links? Atlanta is a huge city and has maybe 30 girls with the same names and you guys just get on here, give a positive feedback and never leave people with the appropriate hassle free way to find them so we could also enjoy the same dream you have.

Let's leave a link or phone number so we can find or see who you are talking about. If you are not going to leave a link or number and will only mention there name, then just don't make a report about her at all because it's pointless and a lot of us don't know who you are talking about, nor can we really look them up.

HaneDales
12-02-18, 16:51
I agree with you. I think they do this as to not let "outsiders" which can mean either non-senior members, non-vetted regular members, or even out-of-circle members. I'm a newbie at this but I see the general trend you have been seeing. Of course you have been here longer so you probably know a lot of more how-to's on this forum.

Why do you guys mention girls but don't ad any links? Atlanta is a huge city and has maybe 30 girls with the same names and you guys just get on here, give a positive feedback and never leave people with the appropriate hassle free way to find them so we could also enjoy the same dream you have.

Let's leave a link or phone number so we can find or see who you are talking about. If you are not going to leave a link or number and will only mention there name, then just don't make a report about her at all because it's pointless and a lot of us don't know who you are talking about, nor can we really look them up.

KingSlayer22
12-02-18, 17:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Don't ever do this again.

A2

Androo75
12-02-18, 17:50
She was extremely chill, and cool with everything sans Greek.

The hotel room was kinda messy, and she's a smoker so be prepared to come out of there smelling like a night club.

Hey sorry Fletch. That wasn't what experienced at all. Her reviews have been stellar on eroticmonkey. I agree she has GPS, but if you get her at right time she loves it and provides well. Yes, you may have to pay a little more to get bare and have fun, but it was well worth it for a little hottie like her!

Vagrazer
12-02-18, 21:29
I agree with you. I think they do this as to not let "outsiders" which can mean either non-senior members, non-vetted regular members, or even out-of-circle members. I'm a newbie at this but I see the general trend you have been seeing. Of course you have been here longer so you probably know a lot of more how-to's on this forum.I understand you are frustrated with the lack of links. The post three down, she doesn't have links. And yes to see her you have to be a vetted member.

However if they are on listcrawler or another website there is not an issue.

Androo75
12-02-18, 21:47
I've found a friendly PM goes along way, also returning the favor when called upon.

Get out there and start hooking up, share your experiences -that builds trust. I'm just over 50 posts and finally feel like I'm contributing.

I understand you are frustrated with the lack of links. The post three down, she doesn't have links. And yes to see her you have to be a vetted member.

However if they are on listcrawler or another website there is not an issue.

Peter Johnson
12-03-18, 00:16
I agree with you. I think they do this as to not let "outsiders" which can mean either non-senior members, non-vetted regular members, or even out-of-circle members. I'm a newbie at this but I see the general trend you have been seeing. Of course you have been here longer so you probably know a lot of more how-to's on this forum.That is a tough one, because I get what you are saying that it is frustrating to read reviews of women that you can't see. However, we unfortunately live in a dangerous world where much of the public and the government prosecutes and imprisons people for engaging in consensual sex. So it just isn't a good idea to give out info for these UTR ladies to anyone who asks for it. It puts them in unnecessary danger.

But again, I get what you are saying and hopefully there is enough other info on more accessible girls that the thread is still of value to you.

Svtcobra
12-03-18, 15:45
https://escortbabylon.net/#!/atlanta/post/6787600319/27642954/27751603

Saw this one last week at her hotel in Douglasville by the Walmart. She is a MILF who has had a lot of kids and the body shows it. She is decent looking in person and the pussy feels really good, just don't expect someone with a hard body. She got me hard with some BBBJ while I stood up. After a little bit of this she turned around and I pounded away in doggy, lazy doggy, and mounting her for a few minutes as well. She had to break for water and came back sucking my dick and balls before letting me pound her to completion. She seemed into it and was calling me daddy without being requested. I busted in the condom and washed myself off at the sink. She is possibly on hard drugs, she is so scatter brained. Talking about one thing and then completely different the next second. Whatever, it is just pussy. Stay safe.

I'm sure y'all could talk her into BBFS. Have fun.

Hunterr31
12-03-18, 20:12
Finally got an appointment with Maddy for outcall. Girl nextdoor looks and cute. Very friendly and sweet. Started with BBBJ, Mish. We had some interesting conversations and is very intelligent. Round two with different positions. Overall very cool. Will repeat.

Hunterr31
12-03-18, 20:52
Saw her last week. Outcall. She looks close to the pics. Took care of business. Started with BBBJ and then the fun. Multiple pops. She did not rush. $. 4 and it seemed reasonable. Will repeat if in a pinch.

She said that earlier she only used to do rubs and is in some need now, so open for anything.

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-have-some-fun/9645230

HaneDales
12-03-18, 21:04
That is a tough one, because I get what you are saying that it is frustrating to read reviews of women that you can't see. However, we unfortunately live in a dangerous world where much of the public and the government prosecutes and imprisons people for engaging in consensual sex. So it just isn't a good idea to give out info for these UTR ladies to anyone who asks for it. It puts them in unnecessary danger.

But again, I get what you are saying and hopefully there is enough other info on more accessible girls that the thread is still of value to you.Yea totally on-board with that. It's just this thread used to be lively with reviews especially here in Atlanta. The little law trump signed didn't change the game that much thou. It's also providers and mongers changing their behavior. Thread is still of massive value so I'm grateful there are those who TOFTT.

Hunterr31
12-03-18, 21:04
Thanks to King, I was able to contact Chelsea. Just wow. She is really willing to please and very well mannered. Truly GFE. She is a trooper and highly energetic. Service is top notch. She will drain all the juice until there is nothing left. King, you are the man.

Androo75
12-03-18, 23:51
So ummmm yeah.

-hot damn.

-holy shit.

-damn. Damn. DAYum!

Accommodating, sweet, responsive. I went straight for mish after kissing and checking out those pierced nipples, 15-20 of headboard banging fun- quick switch to behind and I just collapsed, weak knee'd and empty.

What a nice girl, seriously. I get the feeling you could take her out and just have fun socially too.

He good, be kind- be generous, she's worth it.

King. You're fucking aces. I hope you have an amazing holiday.

Thanks to King, I was able to contact Chelsea. Just wow. She is really willing to please and very well mannered. Truly GFE. She is a trooper and highly energetic. Service is top notch. She will drain all the juice until there is nothing left. King, you are the man.

BoobGuy1980
12-04-18, 10:30
So I had the chance to meet this little vixen last night and she was able to accommodate my tight schedule without issues. Unfortunately I only had 30 minutes to spend with her but wow.

I took a quick shower and from there she got undressed to reveal her amazing creamy skin and big breasts. We started with some DFK and then I did a little DATY and she tasted sweet as could be which lead me to getting on top of her and sliding into her wet box. After a few minutes I wanted her on top and with RCG it was hot! I couldn't hold it anymore and went into doggie and finished inside of her tight box.

Next time I will absolutely have more than a single round but she is a sweet little thing with a cute accent to boot!

Thank you all and K. S for this little gem!

PeteLicksClit
12-04-18, 14:23
She looks a lot like Saddie.That is Saddie. She changed her name again.

UptownShawty
12-04-18, 16:26
Just want to thank Sky for the contact info. Very nice and friendly.

Atlantan
12-05-18, 00:02
I know she's been reviewed here before, but for anyone who is into the MILF type, she is it. Super friendly and eager to please.

Some baby damage, not as tight as I like, but fun nonetheless. I don't think she has any bad habits.

For me, BBFS cip, but YMMV.

https://escortalligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/27757168/Gennie

Stay safe out there.

TjtjtJall
12-05-18, 17:06
All that has been said is true and more. Very sexy, luscious body, velvety pussy. Two great CIPs in an hour and couldn't have left happier. Also very cool and down to earth.

Check with her or KS on the current donation levels. Supply and demand should definitely work in this hot ones favor.

BB Love
12-08-18, 11:14
https://backpage.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/27838867/slender

I like the slim ones and she is more than willing to take a creampie for. 4. Has anyone tried before I make the trip to Jonesboro?

Niteluvr
12-08-18, 12:39

I like the slim ones and she is more than willing to take a creampie for. 4. Has anyone tried before I make the trip to Jonesboro?Looks good but may be psycho. Did you read her crazy rant?

Big Comanche
12-09-18, 10:19

I like the slim ones and she is more than willing to take a creampie for. 4. Has anyone tried before I make the trip to Jonesboro?She would have to pay me. What a hood rat looking thing.

BoobGuy1980
12-09-18, 14:53
I had another wonderful time with Chelsea yesterday and it couldn't have gone better. We had a few drinks and poor thing had a sore throat but didn't take long before she put jr in her mouth and got me ready to go for some fun. She climbed on top and rode me while I looked at her beautiful breasts and finished inside of her. Talked for a bit, drank some more, and then she went down on jr again for round two. After some nice mouth work I wanted to do some doggie style so I got behind her and probably pounded her for a few minutes before I busted again for number two.

She wants to try the third hole again next time and I cannot wait. Thanks to the king for this one!

TequilaBuzz
12-09-18, 21:04
I'm finally getting around to posting a mini review of Victoria. Major props to KS for this find! I've seen her a couple of times one on one and of course at the parties. First of all, she has a great attitude and is super easy to talk to. Victoria is willing to do what you ask and really aims to please during the session. Love it when she gags on my cock and then I spin her around so I can pound her in doggy. And even though mish is my least favorite position, I want to do it with her because I get to watch her eyes roll back from pleasure and man, that is a real turn on! You owe it to yourself to see her. Luckily for us she is back this week for sessions and parties. Contact KingSlayer for her contact info.

RayPrince
12-10-18, 05:15
I only see her for BBBJ cause her head only special is outrageously affordable for how good she is at it. I have only met a few girls that can completely take me all in there throat and this girl is one of them. She also like for you to get rough with her like no joke I'm talking pretty aggressive face fucking and no complaint from her at all. I've personally never come across a girl like her as far as head game and how rough you can be with her. And I'm a late night kinda guy and she is always available and text back pretty quickly. I say try her out, I've seen her about 6 times already and its never a dull visit.

https://escortalligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/27509322/Daddy

TjtjtJall
12-10-18, 10:12
Saw this one for an outcall to my hotel. Covered the Uber both ways but her rates are super reasonable. All 3 holes, CIP, CIA, deepest deepthroat you can imagine. Seems to have no gag reflex at all. I held her head for awhile and fucked her mouth deep and slow. Blew in her pussy round 1 after having pounded her ass a good bit. We tried round 2 with another deep BJ and doggy style but I couldn't blow.

Super sweet woman. Educated and well spoken, definitely no demons. I highly recommend. Wish I visited more often, got a real gem down there.

Pictures at accurate. She's trim with nice real tits, a little baby damage but she's 49. Could easily pass as 39.

TjtjtJall
12-10-18, 10:12
Saw this one for an outcall to my hotel. Covered the Uber both ways but her rates are super reasonable. All 3 holes, CIP, CIA, deepest deepthroat you can imagine. Seems to have no gag reflex at all. I held her head for awhile and fucked her mouth deep and slow. Blew in her pussy round 1 after having pounded her ass a good bit. We tried round 2 with another deep BJ and doggy style but I couldn't blow.

Super sweet woman. Educated and well spoken, definitely no demons. I highly recommend. Wish I visited more often, got a real gem down there.

Pictures at accurate. She's trim with nice real tits, a little baby damage but she's 49. Could easily pass as 39.

https://backpage.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/27674526/Milf

KDiezel
12-10-18, 11:40
Saw this one a ew weeks ago. Post is true, she does have some medical issues. Went to her place in Douglasville (actually Paulding County) one weekday afternoon. All of our communication had been through text. Pulled up to her place in a cul-de-sac. She had texted me earlier to just come on in when I got there. Garage door was open and so was door leading to inside of house. At the moment, all I can could think about was the old tv show, To Catch a Predator LOL. It seriously felt like a set-up, but my little head had taken over in this situation. Walked in and made contact with chick in the ad. Came for bbfscip and gave agreed upon donation. She could play porn on her tv from her cell phone, which was nice. She really does have LG disease, which may be a turn-off for some. Helped her undress, then got some decent bbj. Then I put her in mish and shot a nice load deep in her. Said my goodbyes and bounced. 180 total. Seemed a little high but she caught me at bad blue balls moment LOL. Stay safe gentlemen.

https://independent.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/27859716/ash

Svtcobra
12-10-18, 13:15
Saw this one a ew weeks ago. Post is true, she does have some medical issues. Went to her place in Douglasville (actually Paulding County) one weekday afternoon. All of our communication had been through text. Pulled up to her place in a cul-de-sac. She had texted me earlier to just come on in when I got there. Garage door was open and so was door leading to inside of house. At the moment, all I can could think about was the old tv show, To Catch a Predator LOL. It seriously felt like a set-up, but my little head had taken over in this situation. Walked in and made contact with chick in the ad. Came for bbfscip and gave agreed upon donation. She could play porn on her tv from her cell phone, which was nice. She really does have LG disease, which may be a turn-off for some. Helped her undress, then got some decent bbj. Then I put her in mish and shot a nice load deep in her. Said my goodbyes and bounced. 180 total. Seemed a little high but she caught me at bad blue balls moment LOL. Stay safe gentlemen.

https://independent.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/27859716/ashMan WTF. You F'and up the game paying some disabled old white broad 180 for a creampie. Damn!

BobbyElvis
12-10-18, 17:59
I only see her for BBBJ cause her head only special is outrageously affordable for how good she is at it. I have only met a few girls that can completely take me all in there throat and this girl is one of them. She also like for you to get rough with her like no joke I'm talking pretty aggressive face fucking and no complaint from her at all. I've personally never come across a girl like her as far as head game and how rough you can be with her. And I'm a late night kinda guy and she is always available and text back pretty quickly. I say try her out, I've seen her about 6 times already and its never a dull visit.

https://escortalligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/27509322/DaddyWhat are her rates?

TjtjtJall
12-10-18, 21:52
Don't want to alarm you, but I've read from several sources that she's infected with something you probably don't want. I'd go get tested if I were you.That on this forum or elsewhere? I get tested monthly so I'll report back. Don't go trashing a ladies rep if you don't have concrete evidence. That's BS.

TequilaBuzz
12-11-18, 01:03
Ok guys, I know I just posted an overdue review about Victoria. But I just had a session with Victoria and Lacey. And OMG! You should run to see these two together! They started with a double BJ which quickly moved into Lacey going down on Victoria while I pounded Lacey from behind. After 20 minutes of this, Lacey and Victoria swapped positions and I got to pound Victoria while she licked Lacey to a shaking orgasm. At that point I lost it! Major kudos to these two! They are playing together all week, so see them while you can!

TequilaBuzz
12-11-18, 10:33
Pics from our session last night. Once again they will be available all week and there's a party tonight as well. Get in touch with Kingslayer for contact info / party invite.

RayPrince
12-11-18, 14:47
What are her rates?Like I said I only get head for 50 so her FS rates idk. But also contact her and ask about her head only specials cause the rate may or may not change.

DRickGiver5
12-11-18, 15:14
That on this forum or elsewhere? I get tested monthly so I'll report back. Don't go trashing a ladies rep if you don't have concrete evidence. That's BS.Even if you produce a positive result on the test? Also, those sources are reported on multiple sites, but who knows if they are true. So, I guess you are the litmus test.

KDiezel
12-12-18, 09:56
Man WTF. You F'and up the game paying some disabled old white broad 180 for a creampie. Damn!I know. I know. It was a bad time for me. My crotch was like papa smurf that day. I wasn't even going to post it but it is therapy for me. And I figured I would get tore up by you guys for making such a terrible decision. On the other hand, I feel better when I consider it a charitable donation. Just a little. I'm probably going to write it off on my 2018 taxes LOL.

TjtjtJall
12-12-18, 15:21
Even if you produce a positive result on the test? Also, those sources are reported on multiple sites, but who knows if they are true. So, I guess you are the litmus test.It sucks when people drop that stuff on a lady who is clearly doing this to make a living, not as if she has a thousand choices for other gainful employment. She looks tired in her photos I agree. She's pushing 50 and works all day with tricks and then goes and works for an office cleaning service at night. Her photos now have no makeup, and she used to post with a bunch on. And she's going through menopause. Pretty easy to throw stones but absolutely nothing to back it up other than some anonymous "reviews" on listcrawler that then turned into people on here saying "I heard she's sick" so it spreads further.

I also saw some other providers in ATL for BBFS after her, so if it the test turns up anything at all I'll be letting them know first.

Gonzo133
12-12-18, 20:09
Finally decided to bite the bullet and give Maddy a shot a couple weeks ago. All the reports were true. Very kind and very submissive. She let me CIM twice with a little BBFS and Greek in between.

DRickGiver5
12-13-18, 00:59
It sucks when people drop that stuff on a lady who is clearly doing this to make a living, not as if she has a thousand choices for other gainful employment. She looks tired in her photos I agree. She's pushing 50 and works all day with tricks and then goes and works for an office cleaning service at night. Her photos now have no makeup, and she used to post with a bunch on. And she's going through menopause. Pretty easy to throw stones but absolutely nothing to back it up other than some anonymous "reviews" on listcrawler that then turned into people on here saying "I heard she's sick" so it spreads further.

I also saw some other providers in ATL for BBFS after her, so if it the test turns up anything at all I'll be letting them know first.We don't care nothing about that. People just wonder when someone's appearance changes so much in 2 months, that they're curious if something is going on. No need to give a heartfelt love song about her. I guarantee she's not thinking about you when she's spreading for her next john. Just do your civic duty and pass along any info to the others you soiled.

TrevMan
12-13-18, 01:54
Finally had a chance to spend some time with Maddy the last week. Met her at a hotel in Norcross after scheduling for an hour of her time. Definitely a girl next door. Started out with BBBJ, cowgirl, and Mish.

After talking with her for a bit, went for round 2 but didn't finish since I ran out of time. She's not a clock watcher but I didn't want to be rude and go over our agreed time.

Overall, awesome experience and would do it again!

AtlCeampie
12-13-18, 14:26
Hey y'all-is like to see Victoria, anyone know how I can get in contact?

Atlantan
12-13-18, 20:27
It sucks when people drop that stuff on a lady who is clearly doing this to make a living, not as if she has a thousand choices for other gainful employment. She looks tired in her photos I agree. She's pushing 50 and works all day with tricks and then goes and works for an office cleaning service at night. Her photos now have no makeup, and she used to post with a bunch on. And she's going through menopause. Pretty easy to throw stones but absolutely nothing to back it up other than some anonymous "reviews" on listcrawler that then turned into people on here saying "I heard she's sick" so it spreads further.

I also saw some other providers in ATL for BBFS after her, so if it the test turns up anything at all I'll be letting them know first.I haven't seen her though I've been tempted. There were rumors on the listcrawler comment section which is mostly full of ignorant comments and someone said that she's got something. That forum is full of dumbass comments. That's why we have an admin! I don't know how they would know that. Still stayed away nonetheless, but honestly doubt it's true.

Even if she has something you're probably safe, I think it's a 1 in 1000 chance of catching the big H from vaginal unprotected sex if the female has it.

Still though takes a few months for the serious stuff to show up in tests though. So keep getting tested and stay safe out there.

DRickGiver5
12-14-18, 11:14
I haven't seen her though I've been tempted. There were rumors on the listcrawler comment section which is mostly full of ignorant comments and someone said that she's got something. That forum is full of dumbass comments. That's why we have an admin! I don't know how they would know that. Still stayed away nonetheless, but honestly doubt it's true.

Even if she has something you're probably safe, I think it's a 1 in 1000 chance of catching the big H from vaginal unprotected sex if the female has it.

Still though takes a few months for the serious stuff to show up in tests though. So keep getting tested and stay safe out there.They actually started on this forum and are still up. So, I guess admin didn't mind them. Doesn't matter anyway, we all know the risks involved in this game.

TjtjtJall
12-14-18, 12:27
We don't care nothing about that. People just wonder when someone's appearance changes so much in 2 months, that they're curious if something is going on. No need to give a heartfelt love song about her. I guarantee she's not thinking about you when she's spreading for her next john. Just do your civic duty and pass along any info to the others you soiled.Lots of truth in that LOL. If anything come back from the test I'll let the girls know.

For the record it was some of the girls frequently listed and pictured on the gangbang forum. Why'all think girls get train run on them by dudes on this forum who only hunt for BBFS and they aren't the most high risk exposures in the game? Dipping into a girls pussy or ass with a few other guys' nut still inside them is probably the riskiest behavior in the hobby if you think about it.

HaydenBerg
12-14-18, 12:57
Out of the two pictured there which is Victoria and which is Lacey? Will be in ATL soon. Just wanted to get a sense of the BBFS scene down here.

Pics from our session last night. Once again they will be available all week and there's a party tonight as well. Get in touch with Kingslayer for contact info / party invite.

HaydenBerg
12-14-18, 13:33
Also how old would you say each is? Thanks.

Out of the two pictured there which is Victoria and which is Lacey? Will be in ATL soon. Just wanted to get a sense of the BBFS scene down here.

Diegotralfaz
12-14-18, 15:24
Pics from our session last night. Once again they will be available all week and there's a party tonight as well. Get in touch with Kingslayer for contact info / party invite.Delicious.

KingSlayer22
12-14-18, 18:30
Also how old would you say each is? Thanks.Early 20's.

Trigpalin2020
12-15-18, 01:26
So Ms Shelly. Oh my word she lived up to the hype, very cool personality as well. I will definitely be back for more before she checks out of the scene.

MickyRocky
12-17-18, 22:08
Dude,

Whts her donation?

Finally had a chance to spend some time with Maddy the last week. Met her at a hotel in Norcross after scheduling for an hour of her time. Definitely a girl next door. Started out with BBBJ, cowgirl, and Mish.

After talking with her for a bit, went for round 2 but didn't finish since I ran out of time. She's not a clock watcher but I didn't want to be rude and go over our agreed time.

Overall, awesome experience and would do it again!

TrevMan
12-18-18, 01:02
Dude,

Whts her donation?150 half / 200 hr.

Roldes
12-18-18, 10:27
Finally decided to bite the bullet and give Maddy a shot a couple weeks ago. All the reports were true. Very kind and very submissive. She let me CIM twice with a little BBFS and Greek in between.Was there any upcharge for those services?

Roldes
12-18-18, 11:54
Just picked up Heather one of Atlanta's icons and she's back! Yes this is one of the best girls ever and she hasn't skipped a beat. Sloppy deeptheroat, squirts like a hurricane still and fuckes like a wild animal. She's back in the kings court and going to do a welcome back party. Good god this woman drained every last drop out of. Me and wanted more. More info to follow she in Marietta again and ready to play. Seniors and party guys hit me up.I've seen heather a few times over the years. Head game is one of the best out there, BBBJTCIMNQNS one of the best ever, and you can get just that for 50 if you want. Great in the sack too, but AFAIK she will not do BBFS tho, I have tried each time I saw her. As always YMMV.

Gonzo133
12-18-18, 17:17
Was there any upcharge for those services?Nope. It was all one flat rate. 2 for a full hr.

JumboNiner1
12-18-18, 19:49
Just picked up Heather one of Atlanta's icons and she's back! Yes this is one of the best girls ever and she hasn't skipped a beat. Sloppy deeptheroat, squirts like a hurricane still and fuckes like a wild animal. She's back in the kings court and going to do a welcome back party. Good god this woman drained every last drop out of. Me and wanted more. More info to follow she in Marietta again and ready to play. Seniors and party guys hit me up.She have a current ad up? Can you send her contact info?

Roldes
12-19-18, 07:16
She have a current ad up? Can you send her contact info?https://escortalligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/28032275/heather

She also has a profile on SA.

KingSlayer22
12-19-18, 08:45
Spent some time with Miss Maddy the ultimate GFE GND, it had been a while since I have seen her and was really looking forward to it. She came in and we chatted a bit as I'm peeling off Maddys clothes, once those perky tits came out the chatting stopped as I had a mouth full of titties. I'm fondling her ass as I'm sucking her tits. I'm full on and still fully dressed and ripped my clothes off like the flash and put Maddy back on the bed mish and slid in. Maddy is very responsive as I started slow not wanting to pop too fast, I took deep long strokes. I told her I wanted Greek and she said she hasn't done it in a bit but she would try. Up on all fours as I lube her up, 1 then 2 fingers and Maddy took it without issue. Got Maddy at the right angle and height and put the head in and let Maddy take it at her pace. She pushed with some side to side motion till I was balls deep and then took over. I started pumping Maddys ass long and steady and held back for 2 or 3 minutes tops as she milked that load out me and blasted deep in her ass. We cleaned up and said our goodbyes, def won't wait that long between visits.

She advertises in usasg classifieds, only weekdays 12 to 8, 1. 5/2.

TjtjtJall
12-19-18, 10:38
We don't care nothing about that. People just wonder when someone's appearance changes so much in 2 months, that they're curious if something is going on. No need to give a heartfelt love song about her. I guarantee she's not thinking about you when she's spreading for her next john. Just do your civic duty and pass along any info to the others you soiled.I got tested and came back all clean. Maybe that's worth more than anonymous "I heard from this guy" reports on listcrawler reviews LOL. Time to stop trashing and get pumping.

Atlantan
12-19-18, 10:40
She have a current ad up? Can you send her contact info?She's on there.

Search for atf or heather.

Pics are a little old. She's gained some weight but very fun.

https://escortalligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/27668996/ATF

KingSlayer22
12-19-18, 18:23
Its been 2 months since little miss ShellBell had her surgery but she is back and ready to play. Saw the little bien and dam I forgot just how good this girl is. She loves to suck cock and she had her way would always have one in her mouth. Very talented and blew me up like a balloon in nothing flat. Great suction, eye contact, talks dirty as he'll as she's doing it too. Shelby is begging to have my load shot all over her face and who amd I to disappoint but that has to be later. I wanted to pound Shelby mish and watch her play with her tits, sje will pull and pinch her nips while I was banging away at her box. Shelby loves Greek so I had her get up on all fours and face down ass up. She's rubbing her clot while I lube her up and get that tight bung ready for an anal invasion. I pushed in slow andnlet her get adjusted to it and she worked that tight was in and out till she made junior disappear. I took over and started stroking this girls beautiful ass and she's talking dirty again about wanting that big cock in her ass. Asking me how tight is it, its tight isn't it daddy? She kept saying you love my ass don't you? Then she says don't waste that fun I want to taste it, I know I'm getting close and pull out. Shelby lays flat and is sucking and jerking my cock and she opens wide as jets of cum splash the insides of her mouth and on her face. She has the happiest look on her face as cum is all over her face.

Shelby is doing a party Friday afternoon so seniors with good history and party reference guys hit me up, 1. 5 tokens.

She does limited 1 on 1 with select gents. She doesn't host and no less than 1 hr at 2. 5 tokens.

Ferocious1980
12-20-18, 03:22
https://max80.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/28084109/

Stumbled on this just browsing, if I can't make it to the party Friday, I will give this a shot unless someone has prior insight?

KingSlayer22
12-20-18, 07:27

Stumbled on this just browsing, if I can't make it to the party Friday, I will give this a shot unless someone has prior insight?The tats don't match, I recognize two of them from a girl that used to advertise but someone added 2 no tat pics. The face pic is of a girl that hasn't been around in quite some time. Think someone hijacked some pics.

Ddoc2321
12-20-18, 13:34
So Ms Shelly. Oh my word she lived up to the hype, very cool personality as well. I will definitely be back for more before she checks out of the scene.Is that Shelly from Plymouth?

KingSlayer22
12-20-18, 18:58
Is that Shelly from Plymouth?Wromg chic, Shelby the dancer.

Horndog Man X
12-21-18, 19:37
You know, the coolest thing about Maddy? She makes you feel guilty if you don't see her. Just like an old GF.

KingSlayer22
12-21-18, 21:40
You know, the coolest thing about Maddy? She makes you feel guilty if you don't see her. Just like an old GF.She certainly does, got to love her people skills.

ViseMonkey
12-22-18, 17:28
Looks like it went downhill after you saw her Novalimber2 , I will not recommend and was total waste of money. She doesn't even do covered FS once you give the donation. She is still at the same dump. Wish I had seen this discussion before pulling the trigger.

Hey sorry Fletch. That wasn't what experienced at all. Her reviews have been stellar on eroticmonkey. I agree she has GPS, but if you get her at right time she loves it and provides well. Yes, you may have to pay a little more to get bare and have fun, but it was well worth it for a little hottie like her!

EasyLife772
12-23-18, 00:15
And she doesn't have to say a word. I drive almost 2 hours to see her a couple of times a month and still have serious withdrawal symptoms.

You know, the coolest thing about Maddy? She makes you feel guilty if you don't see her. Just like an old GF.

Novalimber2
12-23-18, 11:21
Looks like it went downhill after you saw her Novalimber2 , I will not recommend and was total waste of money. She doesn't even do covered FS once you give the donation. She is still at the same dump. Wish I had seen this discussion before pulling the trigger.Hey I am sorry to hear that. I don't know what's up with because I have nothing but great success with her. I know she doesn't like short visits, although she will accept them. She prefers hour visits, and appears to do just great. She does have GPS. I will check in with her and hopefully have something to report back for all.

Peter Johnson
12-24-18, 01:11
Shelby is doing a party Friday afternoon so seniors with good history and party reference guys hit me up, 1. 5 tokens.

She does limited 1 on 1 with select gents. She doesn't host and no less than 1 hr at 2. 5 tokens.I met Shelby several years ago from CL and she is such a sweetheart. I got a BBBJWS from her at the club where she was working and then a private session at my place, and she was just very cool and fun from start to finish. I'm glad to see she is still out there and as wild as ever.

Beezart
12-26-18, 10:32
Pockets are a little fuller after Christmas and I'm looking to treat myself. Anyone know of any Eros, utr, or other high quality girls that do bfs? I know there's lots of girls in this thread and the gangbang thread that do but I was hoping to find a 8-9/10 for this "treat".

Fastback28
12-26-18, 21:51
This girl is awesome great head game and pussy soaking wet. I seen her 2 x and busted loads in her both times. Better get her.

https://escortalligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/28246945/

Smalto59
12-27-18, 08:28
Pockets are a little fuller after Christmas and I'm looking to treat myself. Anyone know of any Eros, utr, or other high quality girls that do bfs? I know there's lots of girls in this thread and the gangbang thread that do but I was hoping to find a 8-9/10 for this "treat".I've seeing this one very good you have to work hard for her to agree to do bfs.

https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta/files/9644558.htm?cat=1

Smalto59
12-27-18, 08:37
Victoria vs Lacey any recommendation.

TequilaBuzz
12-27-18, 08:39
Kingslayer and I were able to schedule some time with Shelby last night. She arrived looking cute as ever and was eager to shed her clothes and do a little modeling for us. Soon she was totally naked and looking for a cock to suck. While she worked on me, King fingered her pussy to get her wet and ready. Shelby then focused her oral skills on King and I threw on a cover and got behind her side I could fuck her doggystyle. We kept this up until King popped in her mouth. We ran through a multitude of positions and ended with her begging me to cum in her mouth. We had a great time with Shelby and she's really looking forward to her party Friday afternoon. As usual, contact Kingslayer for invites, contact info.

FuckInLolatu
12-27-18, 10:29
Guys, this is the great white whale, this girl is legit fine AF and I'm talking with her RN post coming soon as I can meet up but she is too tier body legit flawless near dime. And with rates to go along so don't even message me if if you fucking with 200/ hr more like 200/ hhr and YOU 100% need papers and 100% need post history or a couch but if you want an advance ticket HMU ASAP and those with what I stated above will be the first to ride.

Stumbled on this just browsing, if I can't make it to the party Friday, I will give this a shot unless someone has prior insight?Saw her, she is legit. If you contact her and tell her your from the forum she will take care of you, well worth it.

WholeThang448
12-28-18, 01:23
This girl is awesome great head game and pussy soaking wet. I seen her 2 x and busted loads in her both times. Better get her.

https://escortalligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/28246945/Old news bro.

GobMan
12-28-18, 02:17
Old news bro.It's his first post, lets not discourage him. We all started somewhere.

Sgt Soros
12-28-18, 05:43
Saw her, she is legit. If you contact her and tell her your from the forum she will take care of you, well worth it.No thanks, she IMHO looks like a full time druggie!

Svtcobra
12-28-18, 09:12
Saw her, she is legit. If you contact her and tell her your from the forum she will take care of you, well worth it.This is the girl the other dude requires 200 hhr and papers? Hahaha yall simpin.

Meat Dumper
12-28-18, 13:33
Had some free time before the holiday and King provided the connection for a little one on one with GB girl Leah. Arrived to her place early afternoon and got the full experience of this insatiable girl with absolutely no clock watching. Everything I wanted was on the table (BB, multipop, BLS, DT,) plus she exposed me to some of her fetishes. This girl LOVES anal, in fact begs for it and is open to more extreme things. We talked about what makes her cum and she flat out told me pain. Be nice, she's a cool down to earth chick that will willing satisfy and accommodate anything. Shoutout to King.

MajMilkDuds
12-28-18, 15:23
Amazing time with vic. More to come but she is awesome. I had a few hiccups with getting verified due to a new number but it was worked out. THANKS KING.

KingSlayer22
12-28-18, 20:49
Amazing time with vic. More to come but she is awesome. I had a few hiccups with getting verified due to a new number but it was worked out. THANKS KING.Glad we could work it out and you know the drill about seeing the girls so if you change you number keep us up to date. Victoria is a real pleaser and prides herself on making you feel like your walking on a cloud after a session.

KingSlayer22
12-28-18, 20:54
Had some free time before the holiday and King provided the connection for a little one on one with GB girl Leah. Arrived to her place early afternoon and got the full experience of this insatiable girl with absolutely no clock watching. Everything I wanted was on the table (BB, multipop, BLS, DT,) plus she exposed me to some of her fetishes. This girl LOVES anal, in fact begs for it and is open to more extreme things. We talked about what makes her cum and she flat out told me pain. Be nice, she's a cool down to earth chick that will willing satisfy and accommodate anything. Shoutout to King.This is another gem that will leave you drained. Last time a saw her she did something I don't think I've ever done even as a young man, pop 2 times in under 5 minutes but she did. Just the complete submissive insatiable spinner.

Shout out to Sky for this gem for 1 on 1 and Party Girl.

KingSlayer22
12-29-18, 11:12
Clear you inbox.

JuniorMonger
12-29-18, 14:12
Does anyone remember Crystal from a while back? Young aa spinner on the east side of town. Is she still active?

Hope you guys have had a great year and Happy New for 2019!

JM.

Niteluvr
12-29-18, 16:47
Does anyone remember Crystal from a while back? Young aa spinner on the east side of town. Is she still active?

JM.If you're referring to "Crystal Love," then I heard from a good source that she caught a communicable disease, moved to a new location and basically retired.

Zipper34
12-29-18, 17:07

JM.Crystal in Tucker? Word a while back is she got sick, the kind of sick that doesn't get any better.

PWhipped
12-29-18, 23:24

JM.Yep, she is still around and fucking all. Nice body, into anything and all things. I used to see her when she was new. I stopped after she became so popular and doing anything you want.

Wet Dreams, PW.

TittyManCam1
12-30-18, 02:05
Kingslayer and I were able to schedule some time with Shelby last night. She arrived looking cute as ever and was eager to shed her clothes and do a little modeling for us. Soon she was totally naked and looking for a cock to suck. While she worked on me, King fingered her pussy to get her wet and ready. Shelby then focused her oral skills on King and I threw on a cover and got behind her side I could fuck her doggystyle. We kept this up until King popped in her mouth. We ran through a multitude of positions and ended with her begging me to cum in her mouth. We had a great time with Shelby and she's really looking forward to her party Friday afternoon. As usual, contact Kingslayer for invites, contact info.Awesome pics man.

TMC.

Srs21
12-30-18, 03:06
Just came back from seeing Renee after seeing Ray's review, and what a good time she is. Came in and felt like I was with an old friend, BBBJ skills are top notch, almost went a few times just off of that alone. Switched to BBFS and that box is soaking and tight finished on her stomach and cleaned up with some wipes she had. Room was clean and well lit. A little bit of baby damage but she's the girl in the pics. No handler to be seen, was in a cheap motel off of memorial in decatur, Now for the bad, tons of uncle running around the area and made me a little uneasy, was told to wait about 5 minutes while she was getting ready and I was scanning the whole time, when I left I'm about 99% sure the car in front of where I parked followed me. He wasn't in the car when I arrived, but was waiting in it when I had left, Move for move lane for lane he was close eventually lost him in traffic but still made me feel very uneasy. Overall would probably see her again if she were in a different area. $80 for a 1/2 BBBJ / BBFS not a clock watcher overstayed our time together.

https://escortbabylon.net/picture_view/0da0a006d6ab1d4afc00f35f2c89f1d2

RayPrince
12-30-18, 11:05
Just came back from seeing Renee after seeing Ray's review, and what a good time she is. Came in and felt like I was with an old friend, BBBJ skills are top notch, almost went a few times just off of that alone. Switched to BBFS and that box is soaking and tight finished on her stomach and cleaned up with some wipes she had. Room was clean and well lit. A little bit of baby damage but she's the girl in the pics. No handler to be seen, was in a cheap motel off of memorial in decatur, Now for the bad, tons of uncle running around the area and made me a little uneasy, was told to wait about 5 minutes while she was getting ready and I was scanning the whole time, when I left I'm about 99% sure the car in front of where I parked followed me. He wasn't in the car when I arrived, but was waiting in it when I had left, Move for move lane for lane he was close eventually lost him in traffic but still made me feel very uneasy. Overall would probably see her again if she were in a different area. $80 for a 1/2 BBBJ / BBFS not a clock watcher overstayed our time together.

https://escortbabylon.net/picture_view/0da0a006d6ab1d4afc00f35f2c89f1d2I've lost count how many times I saw her and never had the problem you had. The worst is that I see a security guard patrolling but I just walk right by him with no alarm or worry. Maybe its a random guy going the same route as you but idk I do see her super late at night so maybe that makes a difference.

IceVenom
12-30-18, 12:09

https://escortbabylon.net/picture_view/0da0a006d6ab1d4afc00f35f2c89f1d2Damn, she quoted me 140 for a HH with BBFS. Did you have to talk her down?

Srs21
12-30-18, 15:35
I've lost count how many times I saw her and never had the problem you had. The worst is that I see a security guard patrolling but I just walk right by him with no alarm or worry. Maybe its a random guy going the same route as you but idk I do see her super late at night so maybe that makes a difference.I'm hoping so because I'd love to see her again, I will give it another shot for sure, just really sketchy that he was watching my car, then fired up and pulled out when I did. Otherwise it was fine, might have just been my paranoia.

Srs21
12-30-18, 15:40
Damn, she quoted me 140 for a HH with BBFS. Did you have to talk her down?Nah it was my first time seeing her so I opted for the QV she quoted 60 100 150. Got there got started and told her I'd give her 80 for the half after seeing that it was her in the pics and her getting started with the top game. Just went from there and wound up going bfs for the 80 we agreed upon. Didn't negotiate or anything really just kinda happened. Overstayed the half and we had a good time.

JuniorMonger
12-30-18, 16:52
If you're referring to "Crystal Love," then I heard from a good source that she caught a communicable disease, moved to a new location and basically retired.Awe damn, okay.

JuniorMonger
12-30-18, 16:54
Crystal in Tucker? Word a while back is she got sick, the kind of sick that doesn't get any better.Holy crap. Man, that's sad to hear. She was cool.

Zipper34
12-30-18, 16:57
Holy crap. Man, that's sad to hear. She was cool.Pwhipped says she is still around so maybe she wasn't that sick?

The Hated One
12-30-18, 21:21
Holy crap. Man, that's sad to hear. She was cool.Does anyone have an old pic of her? I think I know who you speak of, and that is sad if true.

Srs21
12-30-18, 22:27
For those asking for Renees digits, sorry didn't realize I posted just her pic link. Here's her info! As always your results my vary!

https://escortalligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/28191753/renee

JuniorMonger
01-01-19, 14:11
Does anyone have an old pic of her? I think I know who you speak of, and that is sad if true.Here's the one I was asking about.

https://escortalligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/13002588/Crystal

Ozymandias
01-01-19, 21:06
Here's the one I was asking about.

https://escortalligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/13002588/CrystalYep, that's Crystal Love.

I don't think I've ever known a more desperately eager cumdump. ; she was just at her absolute happiest with a jet of cum shooting into her vagina or colon. I pumped a couple of loads in her daily for a few months after I met her, often for free (I'd be busy and she'd say "just come over I'm horny", and obviously I complied), until I realized she was doing creampie gangbangs and the like. Mouth, ass, vagina, anything went; she probably would have taken a nose or ear shot if you'd suggested it. Good times.

At some point, I heard she had liver issues (which spells "hepatitis" to me), and she dropped out of sight (from me, anyway.) Understand this is a blend of hearsay and speculation (I also heard she had a sister who became dependent on her, so there are various stories.).

Anyway, I dropped a few pints in her and got away perfectly fine, so she's one to remember!

O.

SuperVenom
01-01-19, 21:50
[Deleted by Admin]

Whoever you are I'm not letting you troll the thread.

Fuck off

A2

Niteluvr
01-01-19, 22:10
Yep, that's Crystal Love.

I don't think I've ever known a more desperately eager cumdump. ; she was just at her absolute happiest with a jet of cum shooting into her vagina or colon. I pumped a couple of loads in her daily for a few months after I met her, often for free (I'd be busy and she'd say "just come over I'm horny", and obviously I complied), until I realized she was doing creampie gangbangs and the like. Mouth, ass, vagina, anything went; she probably would have taken a nose or ear shot if you'd suggested it. Good times.

At some point, I heard she had liver issues (which spells "hepatitis" to me), and she dropped out of sight (from me, anyway.) Understand this is a blend of hearsay and speculation (I also heard she had a sister who became dependent on her, so there are various stories.).

Anyway, I dropped a few pints in her and got away perfectly fine, so she's one to remember!

O.Crystal's sister allegedly died of a severe asthma attack, then Crystal took custody of the daughter. Haven't seen her in about a year.

AtlantaPanda
01-01-19, 23:52
Hey Fellas,

I've been looking at this forum since it was first started a long time ago. This was back in the backpage days when it was easy to find chicks. I never made an account cause I would be able scroll the forum and usually find some links and see yalls reviews and be like this sounds like a plan but ever since BP was shutdown I've been having trouble. Now even my usual go to chicks have been mia and I haven't had action in weeks. So I decided to make an account so I could ask for help. I've been seeing pictures of the utrs in this forum like Victoria and Shelby and I have literally been salivating. Now I know I haven't exactly earned any respect in this forum quite yet but I promise if anyone can help me out and refer me I will share every woman I come across from here on out. I also wanted to say kingslayer you are a god damn hero. Please pm me with some hot chicks info. Thanks.

BostonRedSox
01-02-19, 03:13
Spent some time with Miss Maddy the ultimate GFE GND, it had been a while since I have seen her and was really looking forward to it. She came in and we chatted a bit as I'm peeling off Maddys clothes, once those perky tits came out the chatting stopped as I had a mouth full of titties. I'm fondling her ass as I'm sucking her tits. I'm full on and still fully dressed and ripped my clothes off like the flash and put Maddy back on the bed mish and slid in. Maddy is very responsive as I started slow not wanting to pop too fast, I took deep long strokes. I told her I wanted Greek and she said she hasn't done it in a bit but she would try. Up on all fours as I lube her up, 1 then 2 fingers and Maddy took it without issue. Got Maddy at the right angle and height and put the head in and let Maddy take it at her pace. She pushed with some side to side motion till I was balls deep and then took over. I started pumping Maddys ass long and steady and held back for 2 or 3 minutes tops as she milked that load out me and blasted deep in her ass. We cleaned up and said our goodbyes, def won't wait that long between visits.

She advertises in usasg classifieds, only weekdays 12 to 8, 1. 5/2.Does Maddy allow pics or filming? Or did she let you since you're a regular? I've seen Maddy before, and I've never thought to ask.

SkyHighBuilder
01-02-19, 04:33

Fuck off.

A2.

Thanks for the catch and I don't even know what the post was but judging from the title I can guess pretty well what it was and on the 1st post.

SMDH!

Thanks A2.

SKY.

KingSlayer22
01-02-19, 07:11
Does Maddy allow pics or filming? Or did she let you since you're a regular? I've seen Maddy before, and I've never thought to ask.If you've seen her before and she's comfortable with you she's been known to. This is definitely YMMV territory.

Lookinfoit69
01-02-19, 08:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Zipper34
01-02-19, 21:42

Fuck off.

So you kick somebody off after just one post and don't even give them a warning? No offense but that is kind of rude and so uncalled for. You need to let somebody else do your job. You suck.

What is it with some of you guys and your obsession with M2M sex?

No warning was needed, it was a member who used a VPN to register another user in order to lob a grenade into several BB threads around the forum and then stand back and watch thirty guys start fighting about it.

Yes, that's how good I am at my job.

As to your obsession with guys having sex I say just download grinder and go for it, don't hide who you really are Willy little.

A2

KingSlayer22
01-03-19, 11:07

Fuck off.

So you kick somebody off after just one post and don't even give them a warning? No offense but that is kind of rude and so uncalled for. You need to let somebody else do your job. You suck.

What is it with some of you guys and your obsession with M2M sex?

No warning was needed, it was a member who used a VPN to register another user in order to log a grenade into several BB threads around the forum and then stand back and watch thirty guys start fighting about it.

Yes, that's how good I am at my job.

As to your obsession with guys having sex I say just download grinder and go for it, don't hide who you really are Willy little.

A2I've was being trolled in PM by the same ones and it was a sad attempt to bait me into a argument over a well known combative individual. In any event I give you a round of applause at keeping bad things from spilling over to places they don't belong.

Zipper34
01-03-19, 12:40
Think your hot shit on this forum. This site was much better when it wasn't moderated by a fuckhead like you.

You're not your

Don't mention it, glad to help.

A2

Worf359
01-03-19, 13:51
Think your hot shit on this forum. This site was much better when it wasn't moderated by a fuckhead like you.

You're not your

Don't mention it, glad to help.

A2The wonder of the internet. Anyone can be the macho man behind a keyboard. Just like Isis beheading a journalist who can't fight back but when I encountered them in Afghanistan and Iraq they fought like Bitches and begged like ******.

This is a private platform. Like it or not the powers that be run it how they see fit. Just my 2 cents worth.

Zipper34
01-03-19, 15:08
I love the USASG, it's the best web site on the internet.

Hey tiny Willy that's awful nice of you. I'll tell everybody you and your micro dick are super happy with our site.

A2

KingSlayer22
01-03-19, 21:27
Hey Fellas,

I've been looking at this forum since it was first started a long time ago. This was back in the backpage days when it was easy to find chicks. I never made an account cause I would be able scroll the forum and usually find some links and see yalls reviews and be like this sounds like a plan but ever since BP was shutdown I've been having trouble. Now even my usual go to chicks have been mia and I haven't had action in weeks. So I decided to make an account so I could ask for help. I've been seeing pictures of the utrs in this forum like Victoria and Shelby and I have literally been salivating. Now I know I haven't exactly earned any respect in this forum quite yet but I promise if anyone can help me out and refer me I will share every woman I come across from here on out. I also wanted to say kingslayer you are a god damn hero. Please pm me with some hot chicks info. Thanks.Posting is a good start and review some girls. SA is another route to achieve UTRs, that's where most of the girls you are salivating over are coming from although once popular in this scene they drop off SA as well. Do some TOFTT once in a while, we go through 5,6,7 to find a Lacey, Victoria, Chelsea, or a Dream (new commer). So do the math and you'll see what we go through to earn having the best of the best. Get some cred, earn some trust, bring something to the table as we do.

Worf359
01-03-19, 22:31
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Zipper34
01-03-19, 22:53
The wonder of the internet. Anyone can be the macho man behind a keyboard. Just like Isis beheading a journalist who can't fight back but when I encountered them in Afghanistan and Iraq they fought like Bitches and begged like ******.

This is a private platform. Like it or not the powers that be run it how they see fit. Just my 2 cents worth.

You realize this post is all about you trying to be macho from behind your keyboard right? I mean you do understand that you're doing exactly the thing that you think you're calling me a pussy for doing?

Naw you probably don't. That would require a room temperature IQ and I think it's pretty obvious you aren't there.

A2Fuck you A2 again and Fuck you wolf. Ban me A2, do it, do it now. I want you to fucking ban me you piece of fucking shit.

Why in the fuck would I do that when you are so entertaining?

Just use one of your other accounts.

A2

Admin2
01-04-19, 04:21
The wonder of the internet. Anyone can be the macho man behind a keyboard. Just like Isis beheading a journalist who can't fight back but when I encountered them in Afghanistan and Iraq they fought like Bitches and begged like ******.

This is a private platform. Like it or not the powers that be run it how they see fit. Just my 2 cents worth.I misunderstood, I thought you were addressing me.

A2.

SkyHighBuilder
01-04-19, 04:43
I've was being trolled in PM by the same ones and it was a sad attempt to bait me into a argument over a well known combative individual. In any event I give you a round of applause at keeping bad things from spilling over to places they don't belong.This shit is soooooooooo fucking funny I laugh and laugh. Not to mention the baiting you brought up on the PM side KS.

Thanks for the New Years joy A2 and for reprinting some of the posts in their (there or they're not sure which to use, LOLOLOLOLOL) entirety.

Happy New Year to all.

SKY.

Svtcobra
01-04-19, 09:13
I just don't get the jealously among men when dealing with these hoes and providers. It's not like you're married to these women. If you're doing this trolling, please stop. It isn't a good look and just shows your beta maleness.

Zipper34
01-04-19, 19:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

I gotta say I think it's funny that you think it's a fight. To me dealing with assholes like you is a job. 30 seconds from now I'll have forgotten about you until you do this again, then I'll fuck with you a little more, then forget about you again.

You're just one of the many trolls I have to deal with and you are way, way, WAY more invested in this than I am. I'm way the fuck up in your kitchen, you really are super pissed about this.

Sorry man, that's just funny as fuck to me. You're thinking about this while I'm enjoying life.

A2

SmallerOne
01-04-19, 19:49
Been seeing her a couple of times at different hotels in the Lithonia area. Setup is easy by text message. Sometimes it takes her a while to respond. She has some baby damage, a nice rack and tight box. No Greek though. At first she was eager to please. But lately she seemed to be less motivated.

Smoke free environment if that matters to you.

https://escortalligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/28429746

Peter Johnson
01-05-19, 13:09
Hey Fellas,

I've been looking at this forum since it was first started a long time ago. This was back in the backpage days when it was easy to find chicks. I never made an account cause I would be able scroll the forum and usually find some links and see yalls reviews and be like this sounds like a plan but ever since BP was shutdown I've been having trouble. Now even my usual go to chicks have been mia and I haven't had action in weeks. So I decided to make an account so I could ask for help. I've been seeing pictures of the utrs in this forum like Victoria and Shelby and I have literally been salivating. Now I know I haven't exactly earned any respect in this forum quite yet but I promise if anyone can help me out and refer me I will share every woman I come across from here on out. I also wanted to say kingslayer you are a god damn hero. Please pm me with some hot chicks info. Thanks.Welcome to the board, but you need to earn some street cred on here, before people start sharing with you, any contact info for these women. Unfortunately, consensual sex between adults is often criminally prosecuted in the USA, so it would put the ladies at unnecessary risk to give out their contact info to anyone and everyone who asked for it.

So you are probably going to have to be patient and contribute some posts and possibly intel to the board and then you will be a more trusted participant. Of course, each one of us was new here at one time, and all had to go through the same process. Again, it is just to protect innocent people from societal and government persecution.

TheWeapon
01-05-19, 13:35
Been seeing her a couple of times at different hotels in the Lithonia area. Setup is easy by text message. Sometimes it takes her a while to respond. She has some baby damage, a nice rack and tight box. No Greek though. At first she was eager to please. But lately she seemed to be less motivated.

Smoke free environment if that matters to you.

https://escortalligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/28429746Saw her also a few weeks back. Forgot her name because I wanted to forget exp.

She is losing interest I bet she used to be fire. Will repeat when she starts loving what she does again.

Srs21
01-05-19, 17:26
Seen Renee again, seems like the following was an isolated incident as it did not happen again. Also saw in escort reviews that she ghosted a couple of guys, Didn't have any issues myself. As always she's was a great time. https://escortalligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/28191753/renee.

Trigpalin2020
01-06-19, 04:07
I texted her, she replied and then ghosted when it came to the address. WTF she probably blew me off for some regular. But that's fine I guess. She was near my area that's why I hit her up, I guess I have to keep looking.

Seen Renee again, seems like the following was an isolated incident as it did not happen again. Also saw in escort reviews that she ghosted a couple of guys, Didn't have any issues myself. As always she's was a great time. https://escortalligator.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/28191753/renee.

KingSlayer22
01-07-19, 22:51
I missed the party 2 weeks ago while Buzz and Sky had the festivities but that wasnt going to stop me as both girls finally made it back in town after the holidays. Dam these two are like honest to god real girlfriends. I got to the room and dam if these girls weren't face deep in each others thighs in a hot ass 69. To be honest I let these girls have fun with each other, but not too much fun. Laceys ass was up in the air and her pussy was wet from Shelbys tongue lashing. There was moaning and laceys clit was grinding on Shelbys face. I got up and slid inside lacey snatch cause I was already rock hard from watching these vixen. I stroked for a minute and pulled out and Shelby opened wide begging for me to fuck her mouth. Shelby licked the head and was vigorously playing with my balls, she pulled me out licked licked my head like an ice cream cone and guided back in laceys box. This was stroke, mouth, lick and repeat several times. Finally Shelby took my balls in her mouth while I was in lacey sucking and licking the boys, I was beginning to get vocal at this point and Shelby told me to cum all over her face, I pulled out and she jerked me right over her wide open mouth begging to shoot it on her mouth and face. She smeared it all over her tongue and lips with a big grin and cute little laugh she has as she takes her hand and rubs it all over Laceys pussy and commences to lick it all off of lacey. I went around front since I really didn't say hi to her and lacey gladly cleaned off what was left. These two are and awesome pair. I can't wait to see them in action again later this week at their event this week, not for those on heart meds LOL. Seniors and party guys hit me up for details on Shelby and Lacey.

Jman1234
01-07-19, 23:11
All I need to say is Maddy came by for a visit tonight and damn if she isn't the best thing since sliced bread. Total sweetheart and one of my all time favorites. Better than P 411 all day long but that's just my opinion.

J.

IslandParty
01-08-19, 14:12
I missed the party 2 weeks ago while Buzz and Sky had the festivities but that wasnt going to stop me as both girls finally made it back in town after the holidays. Dam these two are like honest to god real girlfriends. I got to the room and dam if these girls weren't face deep in each others thighs in a hot ass 69. To be honest I let these girls have fun with each other, but not too much fun. Laceys ass was up in the air and her pussy was wet from Shelbys tongue lashing. There was moaning and laceys clit was grinding on Shelbys face. I got up and slid inside lacey snatch cause I was already rock hard from watching these vixen. I stroked for a minute and pulled out and Shelby opened wide begging for me to fuck her mouth. Shelby licked the head and was vigorously playing with my balls, she pulled me out licked licked my head like an ice cream cone and guided back in laceys box. This was stroke, mouth, lick and repeat several times. Finally Shelby took my balls in her mouth while I was in lacey sucking and licking the boys, I was beginning to get vocal at this point and Shelby told me to cum all over her face, I pulled out and she jerked me right over her wide open mouth begging to shoot it on her mouth and face. She smeared it all over her tongue and lips with a big grin and cute little laugh she has as she takes her hand and rubs it all over Laceys pussy and commences to lick it all off of lacey. I went around front since I really didn't say hi to her and lacey gladly cleaned off what was left. These two are and awesome pair. I can't wait to see them in action again later this week at their event this week, not for those on heart meds LOL. Seniors and party guys hit me up for details on Shelby and Lacey.Lacey got some SERIOUS BBBJ skills, pHD level. I am happy she plays with Shelby, a total sweetheart.

Guys, please treat these lovely ladies right. They definitely love to have us cumin back for more, they can be addictive too.

LBrad52
01-08-19, 17:50
I missed the party 2 weeks ago while Buzz and Sky had the festivities but that wasnt going to stop me as both girls finally made it back in town after the holidays. Dam these two are like honest to god real girlfriends. I got to the room and dam if these girls weren't face deep in each others thighs in a hot ass 69. To be honest I let these girls have fun with each other, but not too much fun. Laceys ass was up in the air and her pussy was wet from Shelbys tongue lashing. There was moaning and laceys clit was grinding on Shelbys face. I got up and slid inside lacey snatch cause I was already rock hard from watching these vixen. I stroked for a minute and pulled out and Shelby opened wide begging for me to fuck her mouth. Shelby licked the head and was vigorously playing with my balls, she pulled me out licked licked my head like an ice cream cone and guided back in laceys box. This was stroke, mouth, lick and repeat several times. Finally Shelby took my balls in her mouth while I was in lacey sucking and licking the boys, I was beginning to get vocal at this point and Shelby told me to cum all over her face, I pulled out and she jerked me right over her wide open mouth begging to shoot it on her mouth and face. She smeared it all over her tongue and lips with a big grin and cute little laugh she has as she takes her hand and rubs it all over Laceys pussy and commences to lick it all off of lacey. I went around front since I really didn't say hi to her and lacey gladly cleaned off what was left. These two are and awesome pair. I can't wait to see them in action again later this week at their event this week, not for those on heart meds LOL. Seniors and party guys hit me up for details on Shelby and Lacey.Would love to find a couple of hot chics like that up here in Rhode Island.

RayPrince
01-08-19, 19:05
I texted her, she replied and then ghosted when it came to the address. WTF she probably blew me off for some regular. But that's fine I guess. She was near my area that's why I hit her up, I guess I have to keep looking.There seemingly have been more reports of her going dark on people than anything. Which is weird because now her rates have gone up do to the fact that "things are slow lately". I will never understand the logic of some of these girls. I would think the goal is to get a good rotation of regulars so you don't have to post on websites and meet new guys that can bring drama but in order to do that you have to treat the guys you're seeing with good attitude and punctuality but I guess that's why they are hoeing and not some successful guys trophy wife, cause they make dumb decisions.

KingSlayer22
01-09-19, 08:51
Been several months since I have seen Lexxi and had the desire to see her again after she sent me a message asking where I had been. Lexxi is a girl that used to be on SA so she really is UTr in that respect. Long blonde hair, big 40 DD perky tiits that don't sag and very firm. Long shapely legs that she knows how to wrap around you and quite a site to look at as she's bending. When I got there she was ready to play being in some hot lacy black lingerie and met me with a long deep kiss and welcoming arms grabbing me tight, she looked at me and said "where have you been. I missed you". I didn't even get in the door as Lexxi dropped to her knees and went straight to work making junior disappear in her sweet mouth. She was looking up and grinning at me as she slurped, licked, and sucked things to attention. She got up and led me by my pointer upstairs to where we went into her playroom, Lexxi entertains at her place so everything about the experience is GFE, being in her place with her things makes a huge difference to me and sets the tone for something special. She pulled down the covers as I was watching her with this black lacy skirt half covering her ass and wow did she look nice, I cold see her pussy peeking out from underneath it and really wanted to get in to taste and devour her. She wanted me back in her mouth and I wanted her on my face so 69 was the choice. I wanted free access to her so she was on top while I licked and fingered her box while she proceeded to start a bls session. Today was the day she said we could go Greek and though not her favorite if she's comfortable and a regular she will let you go there. I was working her box over and she's grinding A little now so I popped the top on the analeze and coating her bung, slowly got my index finger in letting the stuff do its thing. I asked her how she was doing and she said uncomfortable but ok. I put some more on and worked two digits in and she adjusted well because she kept up the oral assault the whole time. Might have been a good distraction while opening her up. LeXXi loves doggy so it wasn't even a question as to where we were going next. She got up on all fours and I slid up and down her wet slit and slid in her box which felt so good. LeXXi doesn't have kids so no BD and her pussy is really tight and snug. She's already rubbing her clit as I'm stroking nice and slow, didn't want to get too far into it caause I wanted that ass. I was thumbing her butt waiting for her to really start working herself up. I was getting that feeling myself so I pulled out and slicked up really good and pointed right at her rosebud. Got the head in and she lunged forward a bit then eased back and was doing little motions back and forth sliding a little more at a time in as she opened up a lot easier than I expected. It took 3 or 4 minutes to work myself all the way in but I was balls deep in her ass. I didn't want to do anything more than slow and gentle, she's still rubbing her clit and getting herself worked up and she did get there and came so after she calmed down asked her to play with the boys while I'm ready to blow in her nether region which I did. We hung out and talked for a while after a quick shower, LeXXi isn't a clock watcher and said she wanted to taste me. She is cim and swallow so who am I to not let her. She spent the next 15 minutes doing a complete cock and ball worship not missing any part with her mouth and tongue. When I was getting close I told her and she had me in her mouth while fondling the boys and swirling her tongue around the head as I busted round 2 in her sweet mouth. Talked some more and said our goodbyes same way we said hello with a lot of DFK.

Seniors and party guys hit me up.

Fletch1
01-09-19, 10:55
Her inconsistencies are probably do to her habits which is more than likely why she does this work. She's gotten a lot busier since she started getting reviews on here which I'm sure is really why her rates have gone up. Still worth the trip for me if I'm remotely close.

There seemingly have been more reports of her going dark on people than anything. Which is weird because now her rates have gone up do to the fact that "things are slow lately". I will never understand the logic of some of these girls. I would think the goal is to get a good rotation of regulars so you don't have to post on websites and meet new guys that can bring drama but in order to do that you have to treat the guys you're seeing with good attitude and punctuality but I guess that's why they are hoeing and not some successful guys trophy wife, cause they make dumb decisions.

The Hated One
01-09-19, 13:44
[Deleted by Admin]

Lol, I didn't know that by hated one you were saying I hate you.

That's fucking funny, I don't even know who you are or that you were referring to me. I guess this is as long as you could go without starting some drama on a review thread.

I guess the next one will be "The more hated one."

A2

Bulldog4094
01-09-19, 14:31
Had the pleasure of seeing one of King's friends, Leah, the other day. Wow, this woman is the energizer bunny. A pure pleaser and does not have "no" in her vocabulary. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of my time with her and can highly recommend. Contact King for her number.

Vagrazer
01-10-19, 07:29
I found a lovely young lady last night she is right now in the Chamblee area. Her name is aaliya and is absolutely wonderful. She is very submissive and sweet. She is GFE. BBFS, does not do anal however, but is a squirter. She tasted amazing. She has been in the Atlanta area just about a week and has been having a hit and miss go of it. I don't have a link I do have her number for senior members. She said she might be interested in a party. I referred her to the King and we will see if we can make that happen and keep her in the area. She would be a good addition.

PM me for her number, senior members with solid post history of reviews. If you are a new member I'm just going to delete your message.